[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ErWxPx8VEAInEmY.jpg (56 KB, 900x506)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Welcome to the Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread. Talk about new episodes, old episodes, upcoming episodes, anime Pokégirls, sub releases, discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc., etc.

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
https://mov3.co/tvtokyo

>Latest episode
https://nyaa.si/view/1313628 (1080p)
https://nyaa.si/view/1313627 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 051 - Farfetch'd Great Trials! (January 15th)
https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 052 - Agricultural Experience! Where is Diglett?! (January 22nd)
>PM2019 053 - Get the Legend?! Find the Water's God Protector Suicune!! (January 29th)
>PM2019 054 - Messon In Possible (February 5th)
Summaries, voice cast, etc.: https://pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Upcoming episodes preview:
https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1342408494482214912

>Previous episodes:
https://pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings subs:
https://pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
https://pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smxgbrrzp5o

>Music, manga, and more:
https://pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Old thread: >>45898100
>>
Flat chested girls like Dawn and Lana are for lolicons/pedos
Girls with curves and meat like May and Serena are for grown men
>>
File: 1360355-1610106869_2.jpg (208 KB, 1985x1125)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>
Who's eevee gal? I haven't watched Journeys.
>>
>>45910990
made for big Rillaboom cock
>>
Koharu smells
>>
>>45911000
While I don’t like your phrasing because it invites the more obsessive Serenafags to start their daily/thread let Serena spam I do have to admit it’s fucking hilarious how they gave Serena baggier clothes for no other reason than because her previous on-model iteration had tits that were far too fucking big for a 10 year old. And unlike may where they toned her down (they’re still really pronounced) Serena’s shit has consistently stayed far too big outside of her baggy outfit. Ash’s outfit has two layers, that’s three if you’re assuming she’s wearing a bra and her tits are still pronounced. Also mallow has pretty nice curves and ass though she’s lacking in boobs.
>>
File: 1357500-1610106202_1.jpg (144 KB, 1373x1906)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Cute.
>>
>>45911000
Mayfags and serenafags are equally toxic
>>
>>45911224
>Mayfags
>s
She only has one stan here and it's Scott
>>
>>45910990
is koharu finally doing something or this is still the gou's show?
>>
>>45911224

Yeah, by far the most autistic. Maybe it is do to the fact that those girls have the least chance of returning.
>>
>>45911284
You wish
>>
>>45911224
you really dont know about mistyfags 24 years of toxicity
>>
>>45911492

Mistyfags are the boogeyman. Them and Dawnfags are the most chilled ones I have talked to. Serena and Mayfags are far more annoying.
>>
>>45911506
Nah, there are still bitter Misty fans hating on May to this day on places like twitter. Some of them are still the most toxic.
>>
>>45911506
t. Dawnfag
>>
>>45911514

No, their not. It is just you digging up random quotes from twitter users, which you can do for any Pokegirl.
>>
File: original.jpg (35 KB, 600x569)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>45911506
>mistyfags are the most chilled ones
I dont blame you because I know mistyfags are almost extinct from /a/ but in the rest of the net, oh boy!
>>
>>45911527

Even on the rest of net. This isn’t 2002 anymore.
>>
>>45911492
i do but thats mostly in the past and I dont see them in padt/vp now
>>
>>45911526
I mean I literally just saw it today. Every time the official western twitter posts anything about the Hoenn seasons added to online streaming, in the replies there's always some random person saying how they disliked May, found her annoying, or quit because Misty left.
>>
>>45911561

And? Most of those people are casuals. I am talking about the online fanbase. Those aren’t the ones harassing writers, spaming anipoke twitter fed, shitposting on here or other forums. That is usually Serenafags and Mayfags.
>>
>>45911492
I did thought it was weird how Verlisify react so violently in the end of XY
>>
>>45911544
go outside retard
>>
>>45911657
mostly all the genwunners-mistyfags awaken after that, damn, we should have done a hall of anal devastation
>>
>>45911657
>Verlisify react so violently
nothing new
>>
>>45911224
>>45911376
>>45911506
>”antirena” post Serena 24/7, 140x more than people on Reddit and here who actually admit to liking Serena. this is the longest we’ve been without them.
>may is barely mentioned
>woooow those Serenafags and mayfags are so toxic with their barely talking about Serena and always being on topic when they do!
This manor of delusion is greatly unappreciated and I’d rather you didn’t shit up Koharu’s thread with your meta bullshit.

In other news. How hype are we for Koharu finally being main girl?
>>
>>45911955
She's not main girl, check the cast list for Friday.
Go is main girl.
>>
subs or dub?
https://www.strawpoll.me/42433957
>>
Can we talk about Iris? The girl that is actually confirm coming back!
Since PM Ash's personality is different than DP/BW/XY Ash so there is a chance that PM series will introduce a new Iris. So what kind of personality PM Iris should have to become more likable and take full advantage of Aoi Yuuki's voice?
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 220x229)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>45911955
I am hype for her being a potential Gym leader candidate and compete with Bede and other to win that seat. Or any dream she will have in the future, i hope the period where the main cast don't get to achieve their dream is over for her sake
>>
>>45912181
Champion Iris. Literally just give me Champion Iris.
>>
>>45912590
Too soon. she haven't become a gym leader yet or shown any interest toward the league.

The current anime can change her BW hair style to B2W2 hair style however she shouldn't be a champion right now.
>>
File: 1585612426317.jpg (50 KB, 640x800)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>
>>45912662
I’d like to see her as a gym leader and ultimately beating Alder.
>>
>>45912181
I can remember a thread about the joke of Iris being Leon's cousin due to all their similarities from skin to hair to being champion material. I want it simply because Leon calling Iris a kid in front of Ash would be amusing.
>>
pokemon is streaming AG on twitch PogChamp
>>
>>45911000
You're all pedophiles. A true mans taste is Jessie.
>>
>>45913658
LMAO no, Jessie is a chils in everything but body, a true man would go for Delia.
>>
Glad that Ash caught Dracovish
>>
>>45913588
I remember last time twitch streamed AG every time May was in a swimsuit or on screen they kept spamming "FBI Open up!" over and over. God some things just never change after all these years. People have the same reaction to May now in the 2020's as they did in 2003.
>>
File: 1572301021003.jpg (949 KB, 1280x1440)
949 KB
949 KB JPG
>>
>>45914239
I want you to remember...
I didn't asked
>>
Do any of you bros have a "Pokemon trainer of the week" that you would smash? For me it's Jessica.
>>
>>45914533
Jessica is my favorite COTD too. She did sort of come back as Mina at least.
>>
>>45912662
Not soon enough. Anime Unova is honestly shit tier compared to other regions, so if Iris became the Unova Champ then she would be in the same boat as Ash. They would both be champions of bottom-tier regions whereas the top tiers would be the likes of Cynthia and Leon. She would still have some room for growth being a young champion.
>>
Man, I fucking love these two.
>>
>>45915437
same
>>
>>45914239
Sophocles fucking Lana is the best.
>>
>>45913748
Ash getting a water dragon Pokemon is cool. At least it means Ash is possibly getting more than 6 Pokemon. Which mean Ash can catch an Ageslash, Croviknight, Tyranitar, Espeon, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Zororak, Ho-oh and Mewtwo now.
>>
File: DOjJx8aVAAAZMB-.jpg (95 KB, 530x663)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>45915938
I forgot to include Necrozma Rowlet.
>>
>>45911041
lol shes fingering eevee
>>
>>45915437
Man, I love fucking these two.
>>
>>45915953
....Yamperbros
>>
>>45915030
Just because you consider Unova as a poor region doesn't make it a poor region. Unova still has an established league while Iris haven't gone through any character development.

There is no need to make her champion, its better if the anime focus entirety on making Iris a fun character that take full advantage of Aoi Yuuki's voice.
>>
File: nami perfection.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>45914533
>>
File: 1514485501548.jpg (41 KB, 640x640)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Jigglypuff when?
>>
File: 1564819873848.jpg (186 KB, 800x528)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
ZzzZzzZzzZzzZz
>>
File: 20210113_174727.jpg (111 KB, 1262x860)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
When?
>>
>>45916790
Just watch BNHA if you want to watch Goh and Iris interacting so much.
>>
>People like Iris now.
wtf is going on? She's better than Serena, sure, but Iris is still an ugly cunt.
>>
>>45916854
>>ugly
>not liking smug brown flat dragon cunny
baka
Iris needs to step on me
>>
>>45916854
Iris is still hated, but that won't stop people from being hyped about a character returning.
>>
File: y_5cf099eee4d50.jpg (152 KB, 1080x680)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>45915938
Ash getting Gardevoir would be pretty interesting
>>
>>45916854
Unlike Serena, most of Iris's flaw can be fixed easily with slight change.
>>
File: Ash and Dawn.gif (510 KB, 500x237)
510 KB
510 KB GIF
>>
>>45917680
Ash and Kotone are a better couple.
>>
>>45917680
based Pearl
>>
>>45916854
Iris return is hyped for a few reasons:

1. It proves this saga will bring back old characters, and ones people don't expect. Prior to the opening few people thought Iris would return

2. Iris was handled poorly due to BW's writing style, but seeing Iris in a different series will likely have her written differently. Likewise Ash is battle-centric and a bit more like his old self again whereas BW Ash was reset, so Iris' "what a kid" stuff might not even be used this series.

3. Iris might be a recurring battler for Ash.

Besides that there's a lot of twitter/tumblr fans who are really excited about Iris who seemingly always liked her. They were hoping she would return back when XY was airing. Most of them praise Iris for her brown skin and for being a "kick ass" female battler...whatever that means.
>>
>>45917830
>Prior to the opening few people thought Iris would return
I did, mainly because I thought they wanted to make up for her absence in XY and she felt like a legitimate PWC challenger.

>3. Iris might be a recurring battler for Ash.
I doubt it. Korrina's only returned once so far and it's likely she'll only be in a handful of episodes at most, same with the Alola gang.
>>
File: chad Ash.jpg (128 KB, 665x931)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
Ash challenging the E4 like this, when?
>>
>>45916854
She was always liked and Serena was always hated, you bigot.
>>
>>45917911
Soulless battle shonen robot Ash thankfully died in XY so never ever.
>>
>>45917911
God, the rival looks like such as pussy there. Gark Oak would never say "Ahh! Idiot, speaking like that to the Elite Four."

>>45917955
Honestly, declaring a challenge to the top 8 trainers is something that Ash would do, and he'll probably do it once he beats Raihan and takes his top 8 spot.
>>
>>45917807
Ash and Koharu are a better couple.
>>
>>45917984
Boy with Pikachu and girl with Eevee is such a generic couple.
>>
>>45917830
You forgot another reason, Aoi Yuuki!
After watching her new role as a spider in "Kumo Desu Ka Nani Ka", you have to wonder how BW series messed up and turn Iris into an unlikable lead girl even with Aoi Yuuki voicing her.

This is why I want to watch new "Iris" that suits Aoi Yuuki's voice acting. I hope there will be no cheap wins or false praise for Iris, No special treatment for being the future Unova Champion. Anipoke should acknowledge Iris's flaw and make her work on them.

I still want her to tease Ash but in a way that will be funny & adorable.
>>
>>45917976
>God, the rival looks like such as pussy there. Gark Oak would never say "Ahh! Idiot, speaking like that to the Elite Four."
thats Misty there, not Gary

Festival of Champions "Gary" is a super edgelord
>>
Seems the 25th anniversary celebrations are really heating up, I am kinda surprised Misty/Brock weren't in the new opening now. I wonder if we can go this entire year without seeing either of them.
>>
File: 1479327971046.png (2.03 MB, 1280x1472)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
>>45917955
That's red you fucking knob and in SM ash was literally the only serious battler in show besides Gladion and PM Ash's entire fucking arc is battling as many people as possible because he's already decided he's going to be Leon's opponent just like in that pic. You like to say "muh soulless battle robot" when XY is a series where Ash is not only still a goofball but also someone who's personality and insight brings out the best in others. Compare this to DP where all he knew was battle and when faced with Dawn crying he thought she was hungry.

I get it, you're schizophrenic. But how you can show contempt for every single season of the anime every single time is some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen. You quite legitimately admit to hating everything about every series so why are you still here? to remind us just how much you hate the anime? Just go back to twitter or /a/ and arguing about Ranma 1/2 and how you never actually read the manga.
>>
>>45918093
>You like to say "muh soulless battle robot" when XY is a series where Ash is not only still a goofball but also someone who's personality and insight brings out the best in others.
Basically the core of Ash's personality in every series after OS with the exception of SM and BW. He's like that in AG, DP, XY, and PM. BW is an outlier, and Ash plays a student role in SM with Kukui being his mentor.

>>45918075
I'm sure we'll be seeing them.
>>
>>45918123
>I'm sure we'll be seeing them.

If they do appear at least Misty's not part of the world tournament. The writers are probably kicking themselves for already doing Pikachu vs. Mega Gyarados back in SM, it feels like that battle would have been better suited for this series but they can't do it again.
>>
>>45917680
>>45917680
I think I've always been a fan of the more minor/subtle shipping moments. Don't get me wrong, payoffs like the kiss or Ash and may splitting the ribbon are extremely gratifying to me, but it's the little things that really get me invested. Those moments of Ash and Dawn learning from each other while also having a playful and argumentative side. Misty and Ash's teasing but still being close. The alola girls had to split screen time with the massive cast which gave each of them very few moments but when it did happen it was pretty cute. Ash and Serena was just a wealth of this shit and I don't think I'd like amour as much as I do if it were an angie/anabel thing where they express that they like Ash but then never developing much after that besides "liking Ash". I breathe on those little moments like Serena inching closer to ash for their first picture together, or both Ash and Serena looking at each other for clarity, etc. I just love this shit.
>>
>>45918153

Ash facing Korrina's Lucario again pretty much bfto your whole theory, S****. If they want to have Ash vs Misty again, then they won't use Pikachu, but one of his new Pokemon. Just like they did with Korrina.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>45918123
It's the core of his personality in SM too. His goofball nature is cranked up to 11 but he still gives really good advice and being a good friend in general and he still such a battle autist that he went back in time and accidentally gave kukui the idea of a league by gushing about battling, just so he could win it. I feel like everyone sleeps on SM Ash because of how silly he is compared to prior series and because the bad simplistic art style plays up this silliness by making him look retarded for them extra gags and meme faces. but if you actually watch SM and look beneath all that he's legitimately more in line with all post OS Ashs than BW.
>>
>>45918153
They could just give Misty a Gigantomax pokemon to add some variety. If Ash does get Mega Lucario, then maybe he can battle Misty's Mega Gyarados.
>>
>>45918238
That's it. That explains why Lucario is so heavily shilled. Lucario will be used against Megas, and Pikachu will be used against Gigantomax mons.
>>
>>45918238
Anyone else getting concerned with Iris and possibly Misty doing all this battling? Now people will think they're superior to May and Dawn.
>>
>>45918249

I don't think they are giving Ash mega Lucario. That is really Korrina's schtick.
>>
>>45918258
But when it comes to battling, Iris and Misty should be better than May and Dawn because their goals are directly tied to battling. That's like questioning why Ash is better than Brock.

>>45918269
Irrelevant. Dragonite is Iris's schtick as well as Lance's. There were two trainers in XY that had Mega Garchomp. Also, XY had a Mega Lucario vs Mega Lucario battle.
>>
>>45918310
>Irrelevant. Dragonite is Iris's schtick as well as Lance's. There were two trainers in XY that had Mega Garchomp. Also, XY had a Mega Lucario vs Mega Lucario battle.

Yeah, that is true. For variety, they should give him mega Zard, but Lucario works.
>>
eevee cute
>>
So now that May is in Pokemon Masters who voices her in the Japanese version? Anyone noteworthy?
>>
>>45918156
>I think I've always been a fan of the more minor/subtle shipping moments

Amourshipping is the complete opposite of that, the show literally shoved on people in every episode. One of reason Amour became so annoying because of the show kept shoving it on fans throat in every episode

The little shipping moment you describing are manufactured forced moment , pretty much like Koko and Daruda relationship which has been criticized by Dogasu for being the weakest part of the movie.

>if it were an angie/anabel thing where they express that they like Ash but then never developing much after that besides "liking Ash"

Which happen to be better and more suitable for a kids anime where the protagonist does not ages. Its more laughable when shipper claim that Ash must find a girl RIGHT NOW and they should fall in love RIGHT NOW and should start a relationship RIGHT NOW. Almost like Chairman Rose's impatient rush for Energy!

Ash is just 10 year old therefore any shipping involving him and a girl never really suppose to go beyond "liking" until both of them grow older and mature enough for such relationship,

This is why most kids anime treats romance as a joke and not as a full-ledge love story because love story does not suits kids anime.
>>
I fucking hate contest battles like you wouldn't believe. I was so happy when they got rid of them in BW (though it was bittersweet since Iris' misty-esque goal was shit too). They were so badly thought out.
>"hey let's give the main girl a more attainable goal than "water pokemon master" and holding togepi!
>Should we give them something interesting and unique?
>Nah, just have them create some sparkles then enter have battles where sparkles are points
>Also make sure it's so vapid that Ash can win his first attempt in a draw, in the second have him make Dawn's main rival so scared for her fucking life that when ash goes "guess contest battles aren't like gym battles" even she admits she was saved by the bell, lastly have him beat one of Dawn's soon to be rivals in the prelims and once again only loose because of the timer"
such a fucking waste. That being said after seeing Pokemon performances I really want a new contest system that has people participating alongside Pokemon.
>>
>>45918419
>the show literally shoved on people in every episode
You've never watched the show, have you? If you're going to start off with such a big retarded lie then you're clearly not interested in an honest intellectual discussion so I'm not going to read the rest.
>>
>>45918419
You're replying to one of the most hardcore XYfags spammer, when the fuck will you learn between a real post and someone trying to start shit?
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/search/image/DoQ65Vp7FkDk-I7bjY4AHQ/
>>
>>45918451
kek, go back to serebii
>>
>>45918466
>5 months between posts
>shortest distance between posts is three days
>spammer
Are you legitimately retarded or do you just like using words you don't understand?

This is the most hardcore XYspammer. Notice how the shortest distance between posts is only 12 hours. I recommend you learn how to read before making a retard of yourself.
>>
May attracts the weirdest haters.
I feel bad for anyone who can't appreciate the best written girl.
>>
File: IMG_20210113_152652.jpg (218 KB, 1499x2048)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>
>>45912662
>too soon
Considering how time never progresses in the ashnime, I don't want to wait when it would be "soon enough" for Iris to be Champion. She might not even appear in the anime again for 10 years or so. Is that how long we're supposed to wait for? This is like the best moment to introduce Champion Iris.
>>
File: the-slip-up.gif (2.84 MB, 500x374)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB GIF
>>45918501
>express opinion
>noooooo get out of my echo chamber REEEEEEEE
Someone this sensitive doesn't belong here.

>>45918525
Anyone who actually hates may has to be some degree of autistic. She brought just the shake up we needed after OS began to stale. A little fun, a little romance, a fresher outlook, etc. and as absolutely shit as contest battles were may (and dawn but may started it) make them almost worth it.
>>
>>45918574
The Contests from the games, especially back in R/S in 2003 when the writers didn't have much to work with, were really basic and one-note. You use one attack and the judges score you. If they adapted it exactly like that into the anime, the Contests would have bombed in the series.
>>
Contest and performances were just there to give the regional loli something to do. I am glad the writers dumped them and PM is focusing on the two main components of Pokemon (catching and battling).
>>
>>45918419
>criticized by Dogasu
Why the hell should we care? He doesn't even work on making the show in any way. I mean the way you're referencing him as some sort of Pokemon Professor is just utterly pathetic. It's not as if the ashnime in general is some very complex show that you need to be a specialist on in order to comment on it. Quoting Dogasu is the same as quoting Famon
>>
File: 3c0.jpg (81 KB, 1920x1080)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>pokemon 25th anniversary video
>it's time for the anime to be referenced
>the only series they reference are OS andXY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ZHajviuAY

Bros...bros I'm fucking shaking.\ It's the least popular series. Everyone hates it! Why does this keep fucking happening!?
>>
File: iris smile.jpg (35 KB, 400x225)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>45918566
There is no need for Iris to be the champion, she just need to develop a close bond with Chloe & her mom as they change her BW hair style to B2W2 hair style.

The anime does not follow the game anyway so the show can even change Iris's current outfit with a more modern outfit with her B2W2 hair style.
>>
>>45918787
>XY
Where?
>>
>>45918885

There was a small clip of Rayquaza from the ME specials.
>>
>>45917984
Kek, no
>>
>>45918885
There's a clip of mega rayquaza (ironically XY is the first thing you see of the anime. If you look in the background during the OS bit you can see XY Ash.

>>45918905
I can't tell if that rayquaza is shiny or not. It either comes from the mega evolution specials followed by a clip from Hoopa or it's unbroken hoopa footage.
>>
>>45918787
Only OS characters are shown. Brock and Misty's return is getting more obvious by the day.
>>
>>45918956
XY ash is in the 25th anniversary. No other anime beside OS are. More XY and OS returns are eminent. Saving the best for late game.
>>
>>45918989

XY stans are delusional.
>>
>>45918998
only zoomers use "stan"(just cringed typing that), us oldfags remmebr it from an Eminem song
>>
>>45918998
>d-delusional
>ignoring the official video where XY is the first of the anime seen and only it and OS were important enough to be put in the anime slot for the 25th anniversary of the entire Pokemon franchise. Even beating out I choose you which is literally OS alternative and SM where Ash makes his biggest accomplishment.
>T-this hard evidence that XY is an important series on par with OS in the eyes of the franchise is just XY "stans" being delusional even though reality is on their side
>anon not realizing this is literally the definition of delusional
You just keep on coping bro

>>45918563
We were promised cross dressing Go really early on. I fucking want my cross dressing Go!
>>
>>45918574
>Anyone who actually hates may has to be some degree of autistic
couldn't have said it better myself
>>
>>45919052

-Clip is off to the corner where you could barely see it.
-Only XY Ash is shown
-OS group shot is clear as day and also shows companions.

But yes, XY would get equal treatment to the OS lol.
>>
Goh is the worst pokemon character with the worst goal
>>
>>45918787
Uh-huh
>>
>>45919137

Lmao.
>>
>>45919137
Kek
>>
>>45918787
>>45918885
Just M-fug
>>45918943
It's SM
>>45918989
The SM group is there and it lasted as much as the others.
>>45919052
>ignoring the official video where XY is the first of the anime seen
No? It's SM as there's no Ash at all
>>
>>45919168
My bad, only OS ash is there and the only group of friends is SM while Rayquaza is only from the Alain specials with every other season cucked.
>>
>>45919201
Mega Rayquaza is from the Hoopa movie
>the only group of friends is SM
The OS group is right there legally blind anon
>>
File: another lie.jpg (312 KB, 2340x1080)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>45919052
>ignoring the official video where XY is the first of the anime seen

You can check it by yourself and post proof.
>>
>>45919221
My bad, still everything else was almost right and I was kinda busy.

Sorry...
>>
AG and Mayfags btfo
>>
Has Journies had any throwbacks to AG at all? Like they went to Mauville city but Wattson didn't appear and the weird Battle Frontier ep had no real relation to the Battle Frontier.

I wonder if any notable Hoenn Gym leader will even show up.
>>
>>45919390

They aren’t the only ones.
>>
>>45919111
I never got this, you don't see people throwing shit to Kris in Pokespe when that was her goal (granted, I hate that fandom so maybe they did and I didn't know), nor the games where that's basically the endgame since Gen 1.
>>
>>45919168
>>45919201
>h-ha XY ash doesn't actually appear just like SM- ohnonono SM bros, what happened. Please why not SM ash too. SM bros I'm scared!

>>45919228
Shit dude, that's actually a pretty nice catch. I'll take the L on XY being the first anime seen. though SM ash himself isn't seen (for obvious reasons)
>>
>>45919111
He's best girl tho.
>>
>>45919553
Nice photoshp faggot
>>
>>45919571
>S-S-SM bros....it's photoshop, right? please....it has to be photoshop.....X-X-XY is hated, they wouldn't show ash....Bros please, I'm running out of copium....

>>45919503
I also don't get why people hates Goh's goal when it has been the tagline for the series since the start and has been explored in every facet of the franchise but the anime.
>>
>>45919553
You mean at the literal bottom where it can be hardly seen? And if I'm not wrong you(?) were stating that there was no SM and that XY was the first thing to bee seen, right?
Still, it doesn't change the fact that:
>SM group was the first to be seen
>OS got more focus with Delia, OS Ash, Misty and Brock being the most visible humans aside from that Red figure

Btw, you sound mad.

>>45919571
No, he's right.
You can hardly see it but he's right.
>>
>>45919553
Is that from the Hoopa movie?
>>
File deleted.
>>45919618
>were stating that there was no SM and that XY was the first
um...anon, you didn't read that post very well, did you?
Me in literally that same post:
>Shit dude, that's actually a pretty nice catch. I'll take the L on XY being the first anime seen. though SM ash himself isn't seen (for obvious reasons)

you said I sound mad but you're seething and reading off copes so hard you couldn't even read straight.
>>
>>45919590
>>45919618
Go seethe faggot, SM is living rent free in your head, stop believing in photoshop
>>
>>45919683
Oh no, he's broken.
>>
>>45919667
I was actually talking about this
>>45918787
>>45918943
>(ironically XY is the first thing you see of the anime. If you look in the background during the OS bit you can see XY Ash.
>>45918989
>XY ash is in the 25th anniversary. No other anime beside OS are. More XY and OS returns are eminent
>>45919052
>d-delusional
>ignoring the official video where XY is the first of the anime seen and only it and OS were important enough to be put in the anime slot for the 25th anniversary of the entire Pokemon franchise. Even beating out I choose you which is literally OS alternative and SM where Ash makes his biggest accomplishment.
>T-this hard evidence that XY is an important series on par with OS in the eyes of the franchise is just XY "stans" being delusional even though reality is on their side
>anon not realizing this is literally the definition of delusional
You just keep on coping bro

>>45919093
>Only XY Ash is shown
>OS group shot is clear as day and also shows companions.
>But yes, XY would get equal treatment to the OS lol.

And its the fucking movie not the regular series like the others, but I don't really care so yeah, you win or wathever.
>>
File: fsdsfsdf.jpg (27 KB, 547x308)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Can you guys please stop calling Cinderace a "He" It's not a guy. She is a girl, a good girl. Im frustrated that you guys keep thinking that cinderace is a boy, she isn't. She is a girl
>>
>>45919503
>granted, I hate that fandom so maybe they did and I didn't know
There's only a few character those retards actually hate:
>Emerald, for being a dirty cheater, liar and pretty playing with people's patience because of the whole "trainers get turned into" stones from FrLg (yeah, Black wasn't the first time Kusaka held a character hostage for publicity points, but back then the fandom was even stupider)
>Ruby and Sapphire because of ORAS regressions (I don't disagree with them on that, but they deserve to have such things happen to them for their pretentious ideals)
>and Lack-Two, do I even need to say anything about him? Everyone has tore him apart because of that one page where he admits to have no regard for anyone's lives (which isn't even the worst thing he's done), even I feel like I'm beating a dead horse, and only contrarian larpers bother defending him, yeah not even that fat fuck PokeSpeFrantic defends that abomination
Everything outside of those characters, they eat them up like no tomorrow.

That said, I don't know why the hate with Goh, from the very start it was clear that he was gonna do all the catching while Ash battled. It's such an obvious gimmick it's baffling to see complaints.
>>
>>45919690
>I literally say that anon is right and admit to being wrong "taking the L"
>Anon, seething out of his mind ignores that part so he can rage at old posts that don't apply anymore to cope with the fact XY was still prominently featured for 3 seconds and had ash appear vs 1 second with no ash
>Too mad to just be happy SM not only appeared but was the first to appear meaning he was right on both fronts
Anon, I'm sorry for hurting you so badly. But you really shouldn't be THIS mad after I already admitted I was wrong for those posts. We'd both be at peace with the conversation if you could stop seething so hard.
>>
>>45919708
we will call him whatever we want to call him
>>
>>45919759
Sure, don't care.
>prominently featured
Though this is wrong, the one that got the most focus and to different scenes is OS, after XY a second later it zooms in OS.
>>
>>45919137
XYturds are pathetic
>>
>>45919817
Here's the time for the XY focus.
>>
>>45919817
counting from when rayquaza is seen(this is from XY so i don't know why you cut it out. probably because XY is directly in frame as opposed to half) to when XY leaves the frame XY is featured for 3 seconds. Naturally OS trounces both but that's to be expected.
>>
>>45919817
>>45919836
And here is the transition to OS, just one second.
Everything lasted that, but it showed more of OS.
>>
>>45919708
>https://twitter.com/KGPrestige/status/1300496618098233344
Shuhei Yasuda the Character Designer and Chief Animation Director already confirmed it's a male.
>>
>>45919821
>h-ha we appeared half on a screen off center for a literal second
>XY and OS were both displayed in full focus so many didn't even notice SM
>we're the winners here!
Honestly, I feel kind of bad for you. I mean imagine being this desperate and also using the word "turd" like a child who's afraid mommy or daddy will beat him for saying "shit"

>>45919862
actually counting the seconds from when each enters the frame and leaves
SM- 1 sec
XY- 3 secs
OS - 4 secs

As If they'd let OS have the same screen time as other series. They gave it two screens ffs.
>>
>>45919908
>XY and OS were both displayed in full focus so many didn't even notice SM
Many wouldn't noticed XY Ash either unless they slowed down the video since he is at the bottom, you literally did taht since the pic was blurry at best, Rayquaza is a legendary and it was from the movie.
>>
rest of /vp/: watches the video, laughs for a minute and moves on
/padt/: endlessly argues about a couple of frames

No wonder the anime is so hated.
>>
>>45919960
people were arguing the representative pokemon shown in each section and padt is arguing over frames
>>
>>45919960
>implying /vp/ in general is better
Remember the Bump of Chicken video? People made a fucking mess everywhere because of their infantile hatred against the franchise's current state.
>>
>>45919708
>coomer can't stop spamming so much he has to bombard in other people's thread about it
>>
>>45919944
>Rayquaza is a legendary so I won't count the bit of XY that is shown
Oh, okay. In that case everyone who appears in the SM screen are literal game characters Not a single SM original in sight. Not even SM ash. So since we're using your logic Guess SM didn't appear after all
>>
>>45919999
Holy Fuck! coomer btfo
>>
File: Iris serious.png (171 KB, 800x450)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
Masters Iris's sync story implies that Iris will receive a Sygna suit in the future. Imagine Sygna Suit Iris revealing at the same day Iris appear on PM series.

I am pretty sure that players just want to see Iris with her B2W2 hair style in Masters however I wonder what pokemon will replace her Haxorus.
>>
>>45920018
BTFO so much he called the janny gestapo to scrub posts off their their threads
now they have the gall to disrupt our peaceful XY vs SM shitfling

for shame.
>>
>>45920055
In reality Axew should evolve, but other than Togepi the writers never evolve a main girls mascot Pokemon:

Misty's Psyduck never evolved
Dawn's Piplup
Iris' Axew (for now)
Serena's Braixen and Pancham
Lillie's Vulpix
>>
>>45919908
>>
>>45919960
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. They showed SM, they didn't showed that cuck show XY. Eat shit.
>>
>>45920061
Kek, that thread is a fucking mess, but yeah back to more XY vs SM.
>>
File: ErjUtEyVEAAqNHG.jpg (264 KB, 1595x2048)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>
>>45920089
What piss you off so much ? There xy mega fug right there
>>
>>45920083
now count
SM - enters frame at :02 leaves at :03
XY enters frame at :03 leaves at :06
OS enters frame at :04 leaves at :08

1 frame
3 frames
4 frames.
>>
>>45920089
He's going critical! levels of cope and seethe this high is lethal!
>>
God they never acknowledge AG on these things. Or hell even DP for that matter.
>>
>>45920223
XY leaves at 5 with Rayquaza taking the spot light.
>>
>>45918787
0:44 lana, lillie, and mallow
>>
>>45920209
Even though he' false flagging he's right, it wasn't the XY series but the movie unlike the others.
>>
Mega fug is ORAS, not XY
>>
File: 1610568227874.gif (227 KB, 950x580)
227 KB
227 KB GIF
>>
Before we continue our usual shitfest I want to say:

In your fucking face Edgyventures fags!! I know some of you fags are here.

Now, move along people.
>>
>>45920297
Anon, I get it. You're mad SM didn't get much screen time and by your logic SM got none. I really am sorry. But I think fudging the webm in an external player is a little silly.

>>45920355
Oh, can you point me to the ORAS anime episode where mega fug appears in a dark cloudy setting alongside XY Ash?
>>
File: Smug Ash.png (604 KB, 1280x720)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
>>45920401
>Edgeventures will never be a valued part of the franchise.
>Detective pikachu is
>>
I see beafag is back.
>>
>>45920521
Aside from Reynolds and human turning into Pokémon, does anyone even remember that movie without bringing Tim's color here?
>>
>>45920562
It's better than all the anime movies, not an accomplishment though
>>
>>45911076
My wife, Koharu.
>>
>>45920669

Settle down, Yamper.
>>
File: 1610567819586[1].jpg (204 KB, 855x661)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>45919137
Only Misty and ALOLA HAREM ARE CANON!!!!
>>
>>45920562
It's like the sonic movie to me, A hot mess on a critical level but still mad fun.
>>
>>45920736
>Only XY amd OS Ash are canon
Alright, time to divvy up the waifus. OS gets mallow who likes a silly ash. XY ash gets Lillie who likes Ash's more mature side and also lana who just wants the best fuck and thus picks the most experienced Ash. They DP Misty because she just wants Ash cock and one just isn't enough.
>>
>>45920089
Calm down, anon!
>>
>>45917911
Sauce
>>
>In addition to that, there is to be Pokémon 25th anniversary related features in the Pokémon anime, video games, Pokémon GO and Pokémon Masters EX and more big announcements throughout the year

What do you guys expect? More returning characters?
>>
>>45921176
Probably a collaboration between all of them.
>>
>>45921176
Yes to both questions. Especially she who shall not be named given how last weekend went.
>>
>>45921312
Been hearing the same things since SM.
>>
>>45921176

Yes, OS characters and popular game characters like Cynthia.
>>
>>45921330

It is hilarious how they think Serena is more important then she actually is.
>>
>>45920935
finally, a thinking man
>>
>>45921330
Just told the guy you posted their stuff.

>>45921342
Well there's this before it, so https://twitter.com/KamiFlame/status/1347565602760609792
>>
Sometimes it feels like anime!Serena is the "Bloody Mary" of the Ashnime. You say her name three times, then crazy stuff happens on /vp/ in general, not just /padt/.
>>
>>45921386
You do know you have Twitter in Spanish, right?
>>
>>45921386
>>45921351
As fellows spics, who's beheading who first.
>>
>>45921412
Nope, I'm good.
>>
>>45921386
>have twitter in spanish
>calling other anon a spic
yo, this is next level trolling and I'm not ready for it.
>>
What would a Journies cameo for Misty/Brock even do that an Alola cameo didn't do?
>>
>>45921683
nah, he is just self-hating, like those politicians that oppose some shit but they do it in secret
>>
>>45921342
to be fair, you guys do the same. For most people Serena is just another poke girl but she has a romance subplot. But for anti serena she's an evil goddess and for pro serena she's a good goddess. Personally I can't wait serena discussion becomes like normal pokegirl discussion. Talked about with little controversy then we move on. We've actually been doing a good job recently. We're close. *aaah* the dream.
>>
File: tp8tgsh[1].jpg (63 KB, 666x567)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>45920935
>>
>>45921714

I see you are at the anger stage.
>>
File: jY-QGhd4.jpg (158 KB, 1488x937)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>45920669
Settle down, Go.
>>
Looks like the Iris or Gary cameos aren't even happening for months. By the time we even get to their eps all the initial hype of the opening will have died down. We have:

- Farfetch'd ep
- Sobble/Inteleon ep
- Diglett filler
- Wlikstrom/Farfetch'd ep
- Koharu/Galarian Ponyta ep

And probably some other fillers or random eps beforehand. We probably won't see either Iris or Gary till around March.
>>
>>45922040
Shit, forgot about the Suicune ep too. So that's already 6 weeks right there.
>>
Grookey's ep will probably happen before Iris/Gary too.
>>
>>45921740
I wonder if jannies deleted his post or if he did.
>>
>>45921714
Beats me, but their alola appearance was inconsequential and pretty forced (sorta like dawn just appearing in unova with cynthia for some reason and the alola friends who left alola being back on alola with the exception of lillie who I pray will get off that boat some day). So my guess is they'll either play a larger role or they'll be forced in. either way I'd welcome them.

>>45921814
I'm sorry I don't speak retarded. Explain this non-sequitur in English?
>>
>>45922336

It wasn’t really forced since Ash did invite them to visit him in Alola.
>>
>>45922412
Fair.
>>
>>45921176
Its the American anniversary...
They're talking about Journeys dub on Netflix.
The Japanese animation will not be doing anything to coincide with it.
>>
>>45922298
>mods doing their job
I doubt it
>>
>>45922675

Wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>45922675
Are....are you retarded? Like are you actually retarded. "durr the murrican anniversary" what the shit? it's the 25th anniversary for the entire franchise. Also journey's is literally a localization. Why on fucking earth would you believe they're going to make original content just America? Like, what did you smoke to write such a brainless post, look at it, go "my logic is sound", then post it? What drug dealer can I see that sells a drug that clears your head so fucking well the Buddha gets jealous?
>>
>>45921176
ENTER Ash Greninja's return
>>
File: EroqbOhXAAA27u4.png (1.05 MB, 680x539)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
New magazine scans featuring the Suicune and Inteleon episodes

There's also a new episode title for February 12th
>PM2019 055 - The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest
>Trouble strikes as Koharu and Eievui get lost in Luminous Maze Forest?!
I presume this is where Galarian Ponyta comes in.
>>
File: EroqbptXUAIRhek.png (2.64 MB, 1038x912)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB PNG
>>45922940
>>
>>45922675
>Pocket Monsters: Red and Green
>JP: February 27, 1996
>Pocket Monsters: Blue
>JP: October 15, 1996

The games first launched in Japan in 1996, so 2021 is the 25th Japanese anniversary. The games didn't reach America till 1998.
>>
>>45922940
Based Goh
>>
>>45922940
>Another bait "legendary catch maybe guys!?" episode
I wish they let him catch it and then immediately release it after he gets dex data but they are a bunch of pussies
>>
>>45922940
>>45922948
Its like they dont even care if we watch the Diglett episode
>>
>>45923010
At least there's no other legendary episode on the way
>>
So is Koharu catching Galarian Ponyta? She's getting a focus episode soon in the Glimwood Tangle (where they can be caught), the Ponyta scene from the trailer seems to be from that, and she's caring for one in the OP.
>>
>>45922886
>Ash Greninja
The tease is real. Don't get my hopes up.
>>
I'd like an episode where there's another smaller scale battle competition and Goh takes part and does much better than wiping out in the first match like last time. And now Goh has way more teammate options.

Cinderace obviously. But what would the other 5 Pokemon on his team ideally be?
>>
Assuming they're saving Dawn and Cynthia for November for possible DP promotion, we probably won't see too many other characters between Iris, Gary and then.

I don't think Misty or Brock will show up this year. Maybe we have a shot of seeing Bonnie/Clemont in a Lumiose city visit.
>>
>>45923151
>Misty or Brock
Shut up S****
>>
>>45923162

Ignore him.
>>
>>45923162
[/spoiler]Scott.
>>
I do wonder why they don't give Bonnie/Clemont an ep. Holding off on Serena is understandable, but Ash visiting Lumiose City and seeing them for an episode is like the easiest thing to do.
>>
Maybe because the writers don’t want to use them? Like they don’t have to use every former companion.
>>
>>45923116
Heracross or Scyther, Aerodactyl, Golurk, Flygon, Darmanitan. This is just going off the ones that seems to want to battle/have battle experience.
>>
Where did you get that image?
>>
When do movie subs release
>>
Nessa not having any ep yet is really odd since she's the most popular Gym leader this gen.
>>
>>45923264
Darmanitan seems a bit redundant since Cinderace is also a fire type and the two last we saw didn't like each other. And Golurk is treated as the guardian of the Institute, so I doubt it'd leave. Plus it becomes a complete hazard if its power limiter is knocked off. Your other picks feel much more likely.

- Cinderace
- Heracross/Scyther
- Aerodactl
- Arctozolt
- Exeggutor/Alolan Exeggutor
>>
>>45923184
I keep telling him to stop being obsessed with those two but he never listens.
>>
>>45923320
Most of these pokemon will probably never be used again. Remember how Go's Scyther and Farfetch'd started getting a bit of screentime...and now they're just forgotten? Seems like it'll happen to most of his pokemon, they might get used for 1-2 eps after the one they were captured in...then they're forgotten.

Besides the Galar starters everything else Go has is just fodder.
>>
>>45923296
She'll come eventually, it's already been confirmed that all the gym leaders will appear.
>>
>>45923334
>everything else Go has is just fodder.
He uses Golurk and Scyther fairly often so not all of them
>>
>>45923296
Covid pushed some things back. And Nessa is friends with Sonia, so she could appear when Sonia comes back.
>>
Nessa could appear and it would be random filler about her one-sided "rivalry" with Milo.
>>
File: theme part 1.webm (2.86 MB, 1280x720)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>
File: theme part 2.webm (2.87 MB, 1280x720)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>45923498
>>
File: theme part 3.webm (2.86 MB, 1280x720)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>45923503
>>
File: theme part 4.webm (928 KB, 1280x720)
928 KB
928 KB WEBM
>>45923513
>>
>>45923503
Cute Kikuna.
>>
>>45923498
>poke road trip with leon incoming

>>45923503
>Gary mother fucking Oak and Iris incoming
>cuteharu incoming
>another eevee that'll actually fucking evolve incoming
>Ash and Go dabbing

>>45923520
>Many things have come before and many things to come
PM is the chosen one. I've never seen a hypechlorian count so high in my life. It has the potential to be the best series.
>>
>>45922940
Read it as Lumiose And got excited. Fuck.
>>
>>45923503
What if they are returning old characters just to shills on Master EX. Imagine how they would handle a plot similar to what is in Master EX
>>
>>45923621
Master EX has a plot? Do tell.
>>
>>45921714
Do what all the other returning characters did, nostalgia wank. It’ll be an episode about both of them and their siblings, ending with a battle between Ash and Forrest.
>>
>>45923296
Raihan is the most popular Gym Leader this Gen and between Nessa and Bea it’s very hard to decide especially if you are working off of pixiv
>>
>>45923628
The plot is the tournament and everyone’s stories going through it, while the subplot is Lear’s assistants using Team Break to use Hoopa to bring more strong trainers and Pokémon to Pasio, but Team Break have gone rogue and currently Lear and Hoopa have been kidnapped while the Quarterfinals of the tournament is going on in the background
>>
>Top 8 rankers would be the perfect place to reveal Ash's dad as some secret strong trainer
>They won't fucking do it
He could be an asshole father like Ging Freecs from Hunter x Hunter, only caring about himself and willingly leaving his family behind but let us have that bonding moment
>>
File: All Ashes Updated.jpg (255 KB, 2048x1170)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>45920935
You're a genius. Imagine. Instead of simply giving Ash a harem of all th girls, we give all of the girls a collective harem of Ashes at the same time.
>>
>>45923958

Who would get PM Ash, Did Chloe call dibs?
>>
>>45924004
Yes, if Chloe is Go's dub name.
>>
File: 14.png (396 KB, 1000x1414)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>45924004
SM, PM and M21 Ash would all be perfect for her since their silliness and charisma would steer her to want to experience a more fun life without school. Especially considering SM and PM Ash have actually been to school. Eh, sort of. She'd probably also want XY Ash for his looks, though.
>>
>>45924004
Bea, Koharu is for Gou
>>45911041
>>
>>45923958
What were the episodes from BW or XY where Ash had a flashback to Kanto in the then-current artstyle?

Seeing regions in the Alola/SS style just feels like a different place.
>>
>>45923958
I just watched The Power of Us film today and I really didn't like what they did to Ash's design. And it was kind of weird seeing a film with none of his usual traveling companions from the TV series.
>>
File: 78180674_p4.jpg (2.37 MB, 2480x3507)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB JPG
>>45924004
>Bea and Korrina

Every night they fight to see who is the top. No matter who wins, Ash is always the bottom.
>>
>>45924765
(Un)forunately for them, they receive a reminder each time that even when Ash is on the bottom, he's STILL top dog. https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84660038
>>45924878
Legit just found this, too. Hot fucking shit, that last episode really did wonders for Koharu in artists eyes. Welcome to the harem, cutie.
>>
>>45924878
That a good way to draw Koharu
>>
>>45924878
source
>>
>>45924878
>>45924915
Cringe
>>
Wonder how they will handle Bede, if he appears at all
>>
>>45918916
I enjoy watching Satoshi fuck Koharu. I recommend Kousaka Jun's PM girls harem sex images. https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/86938983
>>
>>45923649
Would be nice to see Ash and Lear interact
But how would they put Bellis and Paulo in?
>>
>>45924878
Based I enjoy watching Satoshi fuck Koharu while Goh doesn't give a damn.
>>
File: ash and koharu.jpg (424 KB, 800x640)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>45925376
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/86938983
>>
>>45925428
Bede will definitely appear at some point, but he'll probably get Hau'd.
>>
So the anime’s getting stuff for the franchises 25th Anniversary.
Which Universal Studios artist from Japan will be covering 1.2.3?
>>
File: OHNONONONONONONO.png (576 KB, 850x1200)
576 KB
576 KB PNG
>>45923683
Or the feared former dreamer, turned a cynic Gigachad who knocks little girls and then dump them for fresher pussies, thus making the Shudo novels canon.
>>
>>45922866
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_25th_Anniversary

He didn't see this, i'm guessing.
Don't call people retards in this thread. Even if they aren't educated well enough. We're civilized, not cyberbullies, brainlet.
>>
I think Ash will have two team, one is his A-team with non-Galar pokemon and another is B-team with Galar pokemon.

A Team : Dragonite, Gengar, Lucario
B Team : G-Farfetch'd , Dracovish

Chances are that B-team's typing depend on the typing on A-team as Ash caught a Fighting and Dragon pokemon from Galar.
I wish Ash could get a pokemon with Blue flame since his color is Blue but the only pokemon with Blue Flames are Chandelure, Mega Charizard X and Rashirem.
>>
>>45925731
How does she know she was cheated on? The Wife could have misunderstood the husband repaying the school girl for her help with something else.
>>
>>45925731
If I was the wife I wouldn't care if my husband was fucking other women. In reverse, if I found out about it I would laugh and encourage him to ruin the lives of other little girls.
>>
>>45923683
Spoiler alert. Ash's real Dad is actually Ash himself going back in time to meet Delia and fucking her to the point of pregnancy. Ash had to return to his timeline and never to be seen by Delia again until he was born as the Ash in a new timeline.
>>
File: 2138120938213.jpg (115 KB, 701x657)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>45920935
>XY Ash gets Lillie
stupid retard. Lillie always belongs to SM Ash. Lillie could never love a XY robot dumbass
>>
File: Todd_Snap.jpg (21 KB, 360x450)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>This fucker comes back to the Anime before Serena
What's your reaction?
>>
File: Misty cgi long hair.jpg (506 KB, 2592x1456)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
Long hair Misty
All Misty currently need is slight change to her hair style, nothing more.
>>
File: ErrybkhXcAEOYzQ.jpg (75 KB, 680x383)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
They uploaded the time travel ep with May/Meowth to youtube, the one Eevee hatches in.

I really like this new artwork they make for old eps.
>>
>>45926059
So firstly, SM ash wasn't a factor in the conversation you illiterate fuck.
Second, Lillie only showed any thing that could be considered as attraction was when he showed maturity/wisdom/emotional support. XY Ash is such a fucking well of those things he unbeta'd two people, dulled two edgelords, turned a virgin into an absolute chad, and that's just some of the bigger things. Ash who has the traits she likes about Ash in spades in an Ash who gets Lillie so wet she'd actually kiss him. Even in your pathetic fan art ash is taking initiative that he just doesn't in the show. Meanwhile in XY.
Lastly, stop being an illiterate fuck and replying to shit you don't understand.
>>
>>45925989
>don't call people retards for being retarded
>we're civilized, we're not cyberbullies
>immediately calls me brainlet, a synonym for retard
Either this is next level trolling or I recommend lobotomy as your only way of curing you violent retardation.

>>45926049
honestly I'd have said you were a madman but then I remembered how alot of the current timeline hinges on Ash going back in time.
>>
>>45926364
a generalized meh since I've never played pokemon snap nor will I ever. As for serena, it's not really a matter of when a character returns, it's a matter of *if* that character will return. If serena is the very last companion to be featured then her showing up in any capacity will still satisfy her fans. If she doesn't show up then you guys can sing it from the hills. either way she's always going to be alive and well on /padt/ *sigh* always.
>>
>>45925731
This is ntr, it smell to ntr
>>
>>45923380
Nessa will probably appear to have a battle with Misty.

Speaking of which, I didn't liked how CGI characters looked on M22 but I have to agree that CGI Misty's hair was better than anime Misty. The current anime use redesign Misty with her CGI hair rather than SM hair.
>>
File: ErpcnACU0AEscBA.jpg (90 KB, 750x1059)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>
File: mille a cute.webm (2.93 MB, 856x480)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
I miss BIG cute. Post more BIG cute
>>
>>45926364
Who ?
>>
>>45927190
original pokemon snap protagonist who made an anime appearance. He has been replaced.
>>
>>45926881
Based
>>
>>45925439
Shame he said that he wasn’t gonna do a PM Girls for the gen 8 anime and instead just do the game characters. But that was before Koharu started getting more development towards joining the group so who knows if he’s changed his mind since then
>>
>>45927680
He said he wouldn't do one for Koharu until she got more screentime in the anime. Now that she is she might get one eventually.
>>
>>45910990
Do people seriously like Koharu the uninteresting garbage cunt?
>>
>>45927735
>cunt
that's why they like her
>>
File: Talonflame.png (247 KB, 539x500)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
Serena's only skills were cooking and dancing.

People would consider her the worst pokémon girl if she wasn't in love with Ash
>>
>>45927735
>>45927780
Lord Starfish does, he actually liked bitchy and uninterest Koharu and hates how she's mellowing out and likes Pokemon now.
>>
>>45924878
>each pokegirl is a anime fetish

what fetish does she represent?
>>
>>45927966
She was also a competent battler, rhyhorn/gogoat racer, wing suit user, and stylist. But let's be honest, if she's so boring beyond her gimmick why do we still talk about her every day and in every thread? surely such an inconsequential character would be forgotten or treated inconsequentially like other girls with the same gimmick like Anabel or Angie or that one girl from OS who's name I don't even remember. How is the worst girl the most popular by such a wide margin?
>>
>>45924878
>Ntr shit
God you fags are pathetic
>>
>>45928154
NTR
>>
>>45928227
go back to sleep, Goh
>>
>>45928423
>>45928423
>>45928423
>>
>>45928154
>>45928404
>>45928424
some post the chart
>>
>>45927718
That’s certainly good to hear. Seems he’s got a running gag for cucking Go in his Koharu pics so I won’t see if he’ll do like he did with Iris and make it a running gag of him missing the action
>>
>>45928360
>She was also a competent battler
She never won a pokémon battle
>rhyhorn/gogoat racer
She won ONE race and only because her mom's skiddo decided to slow down to let Serena win
>wing suit user
wrong!
>and stylist
wrong!
>>
>>45928636
wtf i love serena op's now?
>>
>>45928749
Never lost one either.

The won skiddo race is an outright lie as the whole point was for serena to prove her determination

The other two are right, she literally made most of the alternative outfits. and why do you talk like a Trump tweet? Also you didn't acknowledge the part about her continued popularity, lets be honest: you like her more than I do.
>>
>>45928429
>>45928636
>both threads deleted
I don't know the logic, but since one of them was already going into the same old song and dance by the Serena derangement fans I welcome it.
>>
>>45928887
New thread
>>
New Thread
>>45928910
>>
>>45928891
just stop
>>
>>45929008
Mods deleted the my thread that had a relevant image and of course that thread was immediately derailed. Great job
>>
New Thread
>>45929231
>>
Test

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.