[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (923 KB, 1158x614)
923 KB
923 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/bthRnZZWfro?t=375
How often is 6v6 singles nonstop pivoting Pokemon in and out to gain the advantage state, possibly by catching your opponent off guard?
https://youtu.be/bthRnZZWfro?t=375
I can respect the counterplaying, like all the anti hazards and counter read setups, but I lack the experience to understand how many teams are oriented around poking and dipping. Does it win against more offensive oriented teams?
>>
>>45499799
>How often is 6v6 singles nonstop pivoting Pokemon in and out to gain the advantage state, possibly by catching your opponent off guard?
Depends on many factors. Namely your team, the opponents teams, the matchup, and how aggressively either player wants to approach the match.
>Does it win against more offensive oriented teams?
No if you play like that against offense you'll quickly get overwhelmed.
>>
>>45499799
It basically only happens if your team is built around pivoting or stall.
Strong offensive mons like Crawdaunt are good for punishing switch spam.
>>
Do you honestly think I'm going to be a retarded enough toolbag to give you clicks when your video has a TITLE LIKE THIS (TITLE LIKE THIS)
>>
>>45499799
6v6 always devolves into endless switchfests because that's what the format encourages. The council making bans to support that strategy doesn't help.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.