[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can we have a thread dedicated to discussing romhacks and fangames? Not like /rheg/ where the focus is development but the act of actually playing them.

I actually fucking did it. I beat Radical Red in a nuzlocke. Don’t let pic related deceive you, only one Pokémon made it out alive. Take a guess. who ever thought giving legendary Pokémon to the E4 was a good idea can eat shit. Primal Dialga will never be a good idea.
I might come back to this hack in the future to try out different teams but for now I think I’m done with Fire Red based hacks. If anyone can recommend me some other good hacks or fangames I might try it out.
>>
File: radical red.png (14 KB, 480x320)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
look on my works, ye mighty, and despair
>>
OP here. I’ve been making these threads for a while and they’ve been great all things considered. So I’m thinking about making this into a general. What should I call it and what are some good links to share?
pic somewhat unrelated by I wanted to post it because Tyroneitar is just perfect
>>
I forgot the previous thread >>45464075
>>
>>45494543
>hack playing general
though we shouldn't draw too much attention to these
I don't believe the nuzloke, the last few battles might be doable but Bruno kicks too much ass
>>45494133
better than nothing I guess, thanks.
>>
File: hacks.png (91 KB, 1802x603)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
Wonder what I should play next
It's gonna be really hard leaving all the QoL stuff that Radical Red offers behind. The DexNav is a god-send. I hope it gets added to every hack that does the 'every Pokemon in one region' meme

>>45494543
gratz anon
seeing Seaking alongside all those starters/legendaries/pseudos is pretty based
>>
Surely I'm not the only one who plays romhacks on their 3DS, right?
>>
>>45494586
/rhpg/ or /hpg/? hack-playing general?
>>
>>45494744
I literally can't play without speedup anymore
>>
>>45494543
What's the most generic Radical Red team? Thinking of going through it without using those basic bitch team members.
>>
>>45494586
Fan Game General Or Thread
/FaGGOT/
>>
>>45494761
Sun teams with Charizard-Y and Venusaur seem to be pretty common
>>
>>45494769
based
>>
>>45494731
I got really fucking lucky with Bruno. Zapdos lived everything and Static kicked in almost every time something made contact
>>
>>45494586
Leave it as it is. Generals attract shitposters.
>>
>>45494586
Don't make this a general
>>
Might as well call this /rrg/ (Radical Red General)
>>
>>45494965
Zapdos has always been a lifesaver, I'm undecided wether to call it the last surviving, or Keldeo; water is such a strong type.
Do you plan on posting the run?
>>
>Corvisquire evolves to Corviknight at Level 60 instead of Level 38
For what purpose?
>>
>>45495208
Neither
>Do you plan on posting the run?
I didn’t record it...
>>
>>45495227
Corviknight made things too easy so he nerfed it
>>
>>45495227
It used to absolutely obliterate everything from Erika to Giovanni 2, which is one of the deliberately tougher stretches of the game. Creator didn't like that so he balanced the game appropriately for it
>>
>>45495227
Apparently it was too good
>>
>>45495227
Apparently it was too good before the level change update
>>
>>45494586
Tyroneitar's owner here,
Wanted to let you know he's blushing but he needs your energy for the elite 4
>>
>>45495283
Not him but good luck
>>
File: GaiaTeam.png (12 KB, 612x587)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
Everyone is either playing Radical Red or Gaia from the last thread; well chalk one up for the latter because this is my Gaia team who just became Champions.

Went into it with a pre-planned team of mons I had never used, although Aerodactyl was a late in-game decision that turned out well as it's a real strong Pokemon even before the Mega-Evolution.

Swapped my starter for Baltoy as soon as I could. Wanted to rely on Cosmic Power to really tank a lot of hits which I did for one gym but mostly just attacked every turn like I always do. Nature was +Sp def anyway.

Chandelure was a powerhouse especially when it finally evolved. Nature was +Sp att which was just overkill at a certain point.

Haxorus was strong although his Abilities and TM compatibility are bugged. Only Rivalry, no Mold Breaker; and can't learn Earthquake or most usual TM/HMs. Very disappointing.

Milotic was good. Picked up Feebas when I already could evolve it so it felt a bit cheap but whatever. Would have been annoyed at it having to use so many HMs but its movepool sucks.

Absol was good. No Razor Claw or Scope Lens so couldn't go full cheese like I wanted. Also the Mega losing Super Luck meant I never used it.

Good fan game. Great story and characters. Loved the 6th gym leader. Good map/region. Too much reliance on HMs - my team couldn't learn Rock Climb so I used a 'walk through walls' cheat. Could be made more difficult with more mons on NPC teams and items.

I'll probably take a break from Pokemon games for a bit as I don't want to force myself to play them.
>>
File: Infinitemoneycheat.jpg (162 KB, 1080x718)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
Damn i'm a shitter
>>
>>45494543
>>45494562
>>45494586
>>45494731
>>45494738
>>45494761
>>45494965
>>45494969
>>45495208
>>45495227
>>45495238
>>45495244
>>45495245
>>45495257
>>45495283
>>45495304
>>45495521
>>45495555
I can't call Radical Red considering good considering how much of a faggot the creator is.
>>
>>45495615
Why did you quote everyone?
And yes the creator is a gigantic faggot, but separate the artist from their art
>>
>>45494586
I wouldn't make it a general but if you do make it "/fgt/ - Fanmade Games Thread." Someone requested that a few threads ago and it was genius
>>
>>45495710
But it sounds like faggot
>>
Is there a hack that makes the game play like pokemon stadium? As in all my opponents pokemon are equal in level to the highest level pokemon on my team. But with a minimum so the player can't abuse sonic boom/dragon rage by using low level mons.
>>
>>45495521
Congrats on beating the game. Just curious, but what was the moveset on Milotic? Mine had Surf/Ice Beam/Dragon Pulse/Recover. Thank god for the free move relearner and the shard tutors.
>>
>>45495615
90% of the reason Radical Red is good has nothing to do with "the creator"

The story is FireRed and all the cool mechanics / Pokedex were added by other developers
>>
>>45495631
What did he do?
>>
Are fangames like Sage, Uranium, and Alchemist playble on mobile devices?
>>
>>45495847
https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonROMhacks/comments/ftol4l/pokemon_fangames_can_now_be_played_on_android/
>>
>>45495847
Im pretty sure Essentials games are PC-only.
>>
>>45495847
There's an app to play rpg maker games on android called joiplay
>>
>>45495820
he made a snide remark about the shitters who said RR was too hard
>>
I was about to nuzlocke Fire Red DPP but getting a fucking pidgey in my first encounter made me take a step back.
Between Fire Red but with physical special split and Pokemon Throwback, which do you think would make for the best KANTOOOOO experience?
How varied can teams in Throwback get?
>>
>>45495820
He makes fun of casuals and made fun of Jojo
>>
>>45495772
Most of the game it was
Surf
Aurora Beam
Attract
Disarming Cry

I looked up where to get TM13 late in the game and then swapped out Aurora Beam. Had to run Dive and Waterfall near the end but when the only thing left was the E4 her moveset was
Surf
Ice Beam
Dragon Pulse
Disarming Voice

Don't think I ever used Dragon Pulse. Just a Surf and Ice Beam machine like every other Water type I've ever had.
>>
>>45495882
>>45495876
Awesome, thank you!
>>
Radical Red players, where are you getting Silvally from? I beat the game and I dont think I saw it once. Also, any idea for the postgame patch ETA? I've just been building teams and catching legendaries and ultra beasts.
>>
>try Radical Red's randomizer setting
>Dexnav can't get hidden abilities
That fucking sucks.
>>
>>45495741
You never been called faggot before, faggot?
>>
Wow randomizer setting fucking sucks, every route is the same mons.
>>
>>45496413
Type Null is a 1% encounter in Cerulean Cave, no trainer uses it either so happy hunting
>Also, any idea for the postgame patch ETA
Creator has stated he's taking an indefinite break on the game's discord
>>
>>45496640
Guess I am picking up RR after I finish R.P.
>>
>>45496574
No...
>>
File: 1560283986977.gif (2.98 MB, 400x225)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB GIF
>Erika
>down to G-Linoone and a weakened Serperior
>G-Linoone comes in the clutch headbutt flinches
I'm never doubting a route 1 shitmon again
>>
This Absol just saved my ass vs Ezekiel, Super Luck is a great ability that I can’t believe I’ve never tried.

Headed for my 6th Gaia badge and I still haven’t picked a solid 5th and 6th mon, hopefully some nice Fire or Electric types come along soon.
>>
In Clover, is the pirate sidequest just completely bugged? I gave the coin to hackerman, the new boat is there in front of the pirate ship, but neither hackerman nor the pirates have anything new t say to me and I can't get to oogabuga island

I saw a couple vague mentions of it being bugged when googling this but couldn't find any specifics or a fix
>>
>>45497204
In Edashore town there is a stand where you can buy Pokemon eggs, so if you want you can look into that, especially if you want another starter that isn't Kanto.
>>
>>45497234
I just kicked Will’s ass, am I supposed to get Dive somewhere? I’m not sure how else to progress
>>
>>45495934
This is supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>>45497338
>>45497234
Oh scratch that I found the burglar in the hotel.
>>
>>45497346
Apparently, since /vp/ is filled with sensitive faggots
>>
>>45497217
I think it's bugged but you can roll with it and skip a cutscene to meet the pirates in another room
and everything goes on as normal
>>
>>45495615
The only faggot I see here is this mass replier.
>>
>>45494586
/fgt/
>>
Sadly, my rattata doesn't have guts and I refused to catch a pidgey on route 1 so I had to pick something from route 22 and it was this rattata. Fuck pidgey. I could've had a rattata and a mankey.
Are we going to be okay?

Fire Red DPP btw
>>
>>45498030
Compagno basato italiano ce la puoi fare sono con te, questa nuzlocke finirà negli annali
>>
>>45498047
Ah, no, I'm not italian, sorry. I just picked up that habit when I decided to make my digimon world partner sound like an italian mob enforcer.
>>
>>45498047
Non ti offendere Gino, sono ragazzi.
>>
Anyone have any lesser-known romhacks/fangames they've found interesting?
I've already played all the big names and it's kind of fun to explore all the passion projects that don't get as much attention. Been playing Pokemon Sunday Version, definitely is rough around the edges but a very cool little game
>>
>>45494562
Sage power is one hell of a drug
>>
>>45495820
I mean, I think he's a fag just because of some of the shit that happens in game. I mean, for gods sake, half of the """hard""" battles are just because you have no access to half the resources your opponents do, and the creator goes out of his way to make sure you can't get them. Redpill me on not being able to steal trainers items. I don't get it.
>"Nah Choice Items are broken you can't use them until after 6th gym"
Okay then why the fuck does the Gym Leader get to use them, plus a mega, before I get a Mega Ring or either? Dude is sucking his own cock for his "le ebic hard" game when for most of it, it isn't HARD it's fucking unfair. After you get the EV training Items and choice items, the game is much easier (until Elite Four)
>>
>>45495741
Yes
>>
File: UhOh.png (298 KB, 879x943)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
We all know what time it is, now.
>>
>>45499585
>>
>>45499564
Your resource is being able to customize your team in any way you want while your opponent is stuck using the same thing. Change your moves, nature, make a mon hold a Focus Sash or a resist berry, etc. You have infinite resources and if you opt to not use them to your advantage then it's your fault for being bad. Use your brain
>>
/vp/ starts crying when they see a level cap
>>
>>45499620
>Who cares your opponent has a Mega Mon and a sweeper who's scarfed, use a berry*
*Only obtainable by chance from Max Raids**
**Once Per day
No shit I'm gonna change my team, it's how I got past it, but pretending like that's fair is retarded. They have a team full of Max IV EV trained mons with the best items and moves in game, while your options are taken away by virtue of "lol yeah but change ur teem" and that's supposed to be respectable difficulty? And even if you think "okay, I'll just take their item" Nah not allowed. I literally can't think of a better example of artificial difficulty
>>
>>45499643
What are some other good hacks with a level cap? Radical red is the first I've tried and I love it + exp share.
>>
>>45499651
Clover has a similar cap system
>>
>>45499645
>and that's supposed to be respectable difficulty?
Yes? Pokemon has an insane amount of customization and the entire game is based around that (both official games and hacks). The problem is that the official games never really make it matter so you can easily get by with mindlessly clicking buttons
>>
>>45499643
Nah it's perfectly fair. Can't go over the level of their ace, and unlike Reborn tranny shit, the flow of EXP is damn near completely stopped, so they won't accidentally level too high and stop obeying
>>
Any way to raise friendship easier? Like, an NPC or something in Radical Red?
>>
>>45499651
insurgence
rejuvenation
reborn somewhat

listed from best to worst in my opinion
>>
>>45499685
There's a Pokemon groomer in Cerulean that raises happiness
>>
>>45499704
Where? I just talked to every NPC and none of them did that. There was a Happiness appraiser, but that was it.
>>
>>45495815
I'd argue "the creator" made some of the worst parts of Radical Red, such as the insane difficulty and really really weird "rebalancing", such as Mega Sceptile getting adaptability to make it more viable only to have its SpA nerfed
>>
>>45499719
House in the top left
>>
File: file.png (60 KB, 1921x1041)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>45499719
>>
>>45499564
This is literally exactly how the creator of Reborn balances their game. Almost like limiting a player's resources but making the battles as stacked as possible seems unfair to most people.
>>
>>45499723
>>45499725
>>45499727
I'm retarded, just assumed he was gonna tell me about Badge Boosts. Shame it's only One Per Day though, I wanna max out my Mega Kangaskhans Friendship. Either way, thanks guys
>>
>>45499738
It's a difficulty hack. It's not supposed to be as easy as SwSh
>>
>>45499757
There's a difference between difficulty and bullshit. I know they get thrown around a lot, but the Drayano hacks are a good example of proper difficulty. On paper they're just as hard as something like RR, but they don't limit your options in any way. It may be slightly harder with certain teams, but you can still overcome them with the Pokemon you want to use, and never does it feel like the opponent has access to something you cannot possibly match 1-to-1. Also bold of you to assume I was at all saying the games should be as easy as the main series because that wasn't what I was trying to say at all
>>
>>45499833
>but the Drayano hacks are a good example of proper difficulty
Ah yes, the games with 6 pokemon for every gym leader with moves and items that are impossible to obtain for the player. This is fair to the player but RR is extremely different.
>It may be slightly harder with certain teams, but you can still overcome them with the Pokemon you want to use
True for RR as well so I still don't understand the point
>>
Where to get a version of FR that's compatiable with Gaia? The one linked in the Nuzlocke gen can't be patched properly.
>>
>>45499833
Bosses are SUPPOSED to have advantages you don't, fuckwit. That's what makes them a boss.
You're so used to the games giving you every possible advantage under the sun, letting you use more Pokemon than your opponent, letting you give them all items instead of just one berry on the ace, being able to heal in battle infinitely, given free switches on every kill.

The funny thing is, you can remove all those advantages from the player, and you're STILL left with the most overpowered, unfair, bullshit mechanic of them all. Being able to catch what you want and change your team/movesets while the Gym Leaders are stuck with a static team.
If you can't win with that advantage then you just fucking suck. There's nothing 'unfair' about it
>>
How do I cure Erika's gloom? She says it's sick and I need to cure it before I can rebattle her
>>
>>45499833
>and never does it feel like the opponent has access to something you cannot possibly match 1-to-1
Are you implying Radical Red has things that you can't possibly match?
How do you explain myself and all the other fags itt that have beaten it?
You're just bad
>>
>>45499738
Most people are retards who should learn to play.
>>
>>45500210
talk to the nurse in Fuschia near the Safari Zone entry.
>>
>>45500220
Thanks anon, love ya
>>
File: groudon_no1.gif (155 KB, 250x230)
155 KB
155 KB GIF
>>45500231
no prob. I love seeing people play this game and am excited for the update if/when that comes out.
>>
>>45500008
Go to GBA Hacks. There’s a prepatched version there
>>
Is the shiny chance increase in this game? I've found 4 full odd shiny pokemon (and caught 3 of them) and didn't get the shiny charm until now. Am I just lucky or what?
>>
>>45500275
I believe it's the new Gen rate which is half that of FRLG.
>>
>>45500278
Still pretty lucky though
>>
>>45500247
Thanks m8
>>
Where do the Japanese post their hacks?
>>
Does Radical Red add something to make breeding max IV Pokemon easier other than the improvements from new Pokemon games?
>>
File: Crystal Kaizo.png (21 KB, 960x576)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
Playing Crystal Kaizo now, just beat Falkner. My team is pretty basic-bitch but it's early days. This is the best stuff available atm.

It kinda just feels like a less polished version of Emerald Kaizo though. I don't like that items in battle are still enabled, and I feel like I'm gonna have to fuck with the clock to stock up on berries. Otherwise it's pretty fun.

Could somebody do me a favour and check the max level for each boss for me? I don't want to read up on their teams but I also don't want to accidentally overlevel them.
>www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=334713
It's in a spoiler under ' Here is the list of the main game's bosses. (Post game not included)'
>>
>Opening up the Pokedex in Pokemon Gaia crashes the game and reverts my save.
Lost a full half hour+ of progress because of it. Also seems to revert to the exact same save everytime no matter how many new ones I make. Real worried I'll accidentally press the Pokedex in lategame and go all the way back to the start. Might just drop Gaia because of it, shame, since it's been pretty fun so far.
>>
>>45500640
I mean, with the Dex Nav you can consistently find 3+ IV Pokemon of any species. But not really a point either way, in Celadon there's a guy who will max all IV's, and every Pokecenter has a nurse who changes nature, fuchia has a guy who teaches egg moves, and a guy in Saffron resets EV's. There's no point in breeding
>>
>>45500697
Are you using Save States?
>>
>>45500795
Nah, regular saving. Though I think I found the problem, which was the emulator I was using(NoGBA). I tried RR and was getting the same error message of "Rom Image crashed" the moment the first battle with Gary started, so I did some looking around and it seems like a NoGBA problem. Tried both RR and Gaia with VBA instead and they seem to work fine. Maybe there's some glitches with VBA as well, but opening the Pokedex/battling doesn't crash the games, so I'm happy for the moment.
>>
>>45495934
Uhm... Hello, Based Department?
>>
>>45499229
Peridot is pretty cool, it's a gen 2 open world hack with an original region and you can't leave a gym once you enter it. There's some betamons.
>>
>>45495934
>He makes fun of casuals
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>45500658
>Bugsy
>Whitney
>Morty
>Eusine
>Sneed
>Rocket Exec (Male)
>Rocket Exec (Female)
>Pryce
>Jasmine
>I. Exec
>F. Exec
>Exec (Female)
>Final Exec
>Clair
>Will
>Koga
>Bruno
>Karen
>Lance
>>
>>45500973
thanks muchly anon
>>
>>45500972
Not everyone wants a hardcore Pokémon experience so people like that may find it distasteful
>>
>>45500658
Do the bosses use items
>>
>>45501018
But why would those people play difficulty hacks to begin with?
>>
>>45501018
Fair, but if they don't like it, they shouldn't play it. I have a sneaking suspicion that he only ragged on casuls because they're nagging at him to make it easier
>>
>>45501035
>>45501043
Yeah I was thinking that too but even then that doesn’t make it any less distasteful
>>
what the fuck, Lapras gets Boomburst, and I don't teach it to her, not knowing her Mega has Liquid Voice, and now the Move Relearner can't teach it to her again. This is BS
>>
Why is the go to response to anyone complaining about the difficulty that they’re “shitters” and “got filtered”? There aren’t a lot of people who fail to beat these games you know
>>
>>45501146
Because instead of saying "yeah it's pretty hard" it's more impressive to say "oh man it was so easy lmao get filtered faggot" because that would imply that I am very good and deserve respect from random queers on 4chan
>>
>>45501123
It's not like it was aimed at the general population of people who don't like difficulty hacks though. It was specifically after a bunch of people begged him to make Giovanni easier iirc

>>45501146
Plenty of people are making valid criticisms of the hack, it's not perfect by any means.

But there are also plenty of people just bitching because they're unable to beat a certain boss. It's hard to take people's opinion on how difficulty hacks should be made when they've clearly never played one before, and can't even beat this (relatively tame) one.

>>45501139
Is it an egg move? Try the tutor in Fuschia
>>
>>45501146
That's the quip of this one rom-making dude, some are self centered, some are insane, he's just really rude
>>
>>45501176
>It was specifically after a bunch of people begged him to make Giovanni easier iirc
At Pewder City? It still sounds a bit childish
>>
>>45501176
>make Giovanni easier iirc
I just fought him, it wasn't too bad. But to be fair, I also used a Rain Team which is a good match against him, so who knows
>>
>>45494586
Name it /fgt/
>>
>>45494744
I do too but I miss speedup so much...
>>
>>45501176
>But there are also plenty of people just bitching because they're unable to beat a certain boss. It's hard to take people's opinion on how difficulty hacks should be made when they've clearly never played one before, and can't even beat this (relatively tame) one.
So every response to the difficulty has to be that they’re bad? It’s not like they don’t beat it anyway
>>
>>45494543
that is some gg ez mode team dude
>>
>>45501234
It was Celadon. It was the Nidoking that was triggering people
I don't even remember what I used to beat it. ItI just remember it was his Honchcrow/Rhyperior that were giving me more trouble.

I don't even know what it is he said that was so awful anyway, does anyone have a link to this shit?
The Pokecommunity page has a perfectly tame response of
>'If you don't like the difficulty that's fine; this game isn't for you then. There's nothing wrong with that. I get that many of you like playing Pokemon hacks casually for a relaxing experience - that's completely understandable. You'll just have to look elsewhere.'

Unless they're talking about the in-game NPCs making jokes. Which is really a pathetic thing to get upset about. Clover has a bunch of them too, he was probably just emulating that style of humour (he talks about Clover a LOT when he posts about his inspirations)

>>45501278
Depends entirely on the complaint. Constructive criticism is fine, the guy who made it encourages it even.
But there absolutely ARE people who are getting filtered by certain boss battles and just bitching about it. If he listened to every single one of them and implemented the changes they wanted, the game would be right back to vanilla FireRed.
>>
>>45501023
They do.
>>
>>45501318
Well, at least their mons are holding items. Idk if they use potions and stuff.
>>
>>45501317
>Unless they're talking about the in-game NPCs
They are. Just so you know, most of them haven’t really played Clover either
>>
>>45501317
>Depends entirely on the complaint. Constructive criticism is fine, the guy who made it encourages it even.
>But there absolutely ARE people who are getting filtered by certain boss battles and just bitching about it.
I’m not saying there aren’t but every potential discussion on the game’s in this board are mostly met with “get filtered faggot”.
>>
>>45501448
When has that ever happened? From what I can see in this and the other RR thread (>>45494519), the only people being derided as being bad or getting filtered are the ones making asanine complaints like 'the boss has a choice scarf and I don't' or 'this throwaway line of dialogue from an optional minor NPC upset me'
>>
>>45501448
Because most of the people who talk about this game whine, whether it's about nonsense like the boss having an advantage on them (you know, like in every other RPG ever) or about a boss outspeeding and oneshotting everything they have, when the game gives you dozens of tools to work around any boss battle.

I do think there are legitimate complaints to be had for the difficulty, like power items should be shifted earlier, there should be less of an incentive for people to use a money code, there needs to be more ways for bosses to counter lazy setup strats, etc. But that's not the type of criticism you hear. "AAAAAAAAAH I CANT THINK OF HOW TO GET AROUND THIS FIGHT THIS GAME SUCKS" is not actually criticism, it's being a fucking baby, and you're going to get called out on it.
>>
>>
File: Venobra.png (4 KB, 162x145)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>45501593
Infinite Fusion has some amazing sprites.
>>
all the discordniggers out, this isn't defend your favourite romhacker general
>>
>>45501498
Not that anon but there has been some other threads that had people saying things along the lines of
>who filtered you

>'this throwaway line of dialogue from an optional minor NPC upset me'
Isn’t that what he is talking about? Yeah it’s a dumb complaint but at that point you can turn any nitpick into “lmao shitter”
>>
>>45501740
If you're gonna be a pissbaby expect people to make fun of you
I've made tons of criticisms of Radical Red and not one person has called me bad or said I got filtered. Because my complaints aren't retard-tier
>>
>>45501768
Calling people shitters for complaining about dialogue isn’t making fun, it’s being an idiot
>>
>>45501843
>t.shitter
>>
Moving away from RR a bit, has anyone heard of Sovereign of the Skies? I’m thinking about playing it
>>
Are there any romhacks that mix pokemon with moemon? I like both concepts but I think I'd prefer them to be linked.
Something like you can capture cute girls and then transform them in combat into beasts under certain circumstances (something like a berserk mode if hp is low, or maybe it can be a 5th move, or something triggered by a held item, dunno). Or the other way around, mons are beasts in their natural form but you can transform them into cute girls sometimes.
>>
I am unironically getting fucked over by Falkner in Pewter Museum. How does the level cap work? I was hoping Shinx would learn an electric move but nothing yet.
>>
Is Pokemon XG the only Gale of Darkness hack?
>>
>>45502509
Shinx gets Spark at like 13-14 iirc
You'd probably be better off with a Flaafy at first, Static helps. And theres Rockruff on Route 22.

The cap just decreases the EXP you recieve once you're at the level. Theoretically you could grind through it and level up more but it would take an absurd amount of time.
>>
>>45502636
I believe your pokemon stop obeying if you go past the soft cap
>>
Crystal Kaizo fucking sucks brehs
But my autism compels me to not drop a game once I've started
What do?

>>45502639
They don't. I managed to get one Pokemon past the cap accidentally, but nothing happened. It's just borderline impossible to even get them there.
I have no idea if Rare Candies work though, come to think. But there's only like 4 of them in the game anyway, and they were removed from the Pickup table.
>>
The Elite Four in Radical Red has been a huge let down up to Agatha. I don't mind the Legendary spam, the struggle to set up a few quiver dances is reasonable. But why the fuck does every mon have Focus Sash + priority move. I never played competitive, but this is just bullshit. I don't have any priority moves on me, but my max speed Starmie is useless now.
>>
File: EDJkxPJXoAA0seU.jpg (97 KB, 576x1024)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Radical Red is shit because it won't let me use my favourite shitmons or evasion/accuracy moves at all due to poorly designed gyms.
>>
>>45502727
What are your favourite shitmons anon? I bet you could get them through the League if you tried hard enough.
>>
>>45502727
Your favorite shitmons have all been buffed though. How are you struggling using them? Unless you like Unown or something.
I have made a complaint hoping Unown is buffed soon.
>>
>>45502509
>>45502636
Wooloo also helps since it has Fluffy

>>45502677
I heard that Pokémon could actually ignore you if you go far enough past the cap, but that shouldn’t happen unless you spend a ridiculous amount of time on them or hack a bunch of Rare Candies in
>>
>>45502677
>Crystal Kaizo fucking sucks brehs
>But my autism compels me to not drop a game once I've started
>What do?
Beat it anyways for brownie points and say it’s shit
>>
Stepping out of Fire Red based hacks, I started eating playing one called Emerald Wally Special Edition, which lets you play as Wally instead of the usual PC. I just started it so I’m hoping it will be a comfy experience
>>
File: wiggly3.gif (643 KB, 498x278)
643 KB
643 KB GIF
>>45502791
It's not even fun though
Every single battle just comes down to miss/status RNG while you both spam Potions.
>>
>>45502836
Damn bro that’s pretty rough. What point of the game are you at rn?
>>
>>45502892
I'm only at Bugsy lol
No Abilities seriously hampers any teambuilding. The only strategy left is bringing super-effective Pokemon, and spam Smokescreen/Flash and Paralysis/Confusion.
Also Berries are essential, but the shitty Gen 2 acquisition method means I either have to wait a week before I've gathered enough to play, fuck with my clock for a few hours, or just spawn the fuckers in.
AND to top it off there doesn't seem to be any documentation at all for all the moveset changes. So I can't even teambuild based on what moves would be good.

I loved Emerald Kaizo but this is just dogshit tbqh
>>
>>45502636
>>45502782
Thanks, Shinx learned Spark at 11 so it was a slaughter.
>>
Does anyone have any recommendations for gen 1 hacks? I've been having an itching to play gen 1, preferably a yellow hack but anything that's good and gen 1 works
>>
>>45502963
And here I am thinking it might be nice. Yeah just drop it. Fight the autism anon
>>
>>45502694
But this game is a blast, I only wish the Elite Four was more fun. Just beat it with a shit IVs Shell Mash Cloyster and went back to grind for better mons because it's so rewarding.
>>
>>45502694
>>45503816
E4 is a regular disappointment in difficulty hacks desu
>>
Clover 1.3 literally never.
>>
File: blazedemerald.png (20 KB, 722x477)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>45494543
About to fight Wattson in Blazed Emerald
>>
>>45504073
What the hell is Blazed Emerald?
>>
>>45504082
This. It sounds fun
>>
>>45504082
>>45504113
It's a romhack of emerald with a ton of qol features, new areas in Hoenn, I think 1 new gym leader and 1 new e4 member, and a lot of new Hoenn forms. It also increases the level curve and difficulty a little bit. Definitely the best emerald romhack I've played
>>
>>45504355
>Hoenn forms
Like regional variants or cross ecosystems?
>>
>>45504510
Regional variants and some new evos for existing pokemon.
>>
File: thank you hue slider.png (18 KB, 505x334)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
I've decided to edit my copy of Pokemon Alchemist to have "Delta forms" of various Pokemon before replaying it, like in Insurgence, and want some ideas. Besides the starters, which Pokemon in the Alchemist dex should I give alternate typings?

https://pokemon-alchemist.fandom.com/wiki/Pokedex
>>
>>45503623
I don't like feeling like the game has 'beaten' me

Then again the only other hack I've given up on was Dark Rising, and that was for the same Full Restore-Spam reasoning
Having items on in battle is an immediate red flag it seems
>>
>>45504355
Is it Blazed or Blazing Emerald
>>
>>45504590
Blazing, I confused the name with Blazed Glazed
>>
>>45504585
surely you can do better spriting than that, mate, c'mon
>>
>>45504704
Nah, I'm no artist. It's about as low effort as can be, since it's just some fun changes for myself to play around with.
>>
>>45502727
Karen of truth, game could have been a masterpiece but forces too much what type of "fun" is viable. Not a bad game, hope the author is gracious about it and releases some of the code.
>>
>>45504557
Nice
>>
>>45505085
radical red and the repo that gave it almost all of its notable features are both open source
>>
>>45505292
wtf i love rr now
>>
File: 1597696477065.png (164 KB, 409x325)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>45501035
Because the damn hack has 800 pokemons and plentiful of awesome stuff that gets overshadowed by Tardy the special trainer and his magicarp that can oneshot your entire team of steel/dragon with splash.
>>
Speaking of Radical Red, how the fuck do you get the Impidimp's line? Can't find anything related to them on the drive folder.
>>
>>45506438
It's an in-game trade exclusive in Cinnabar
>>
>>45506473
Oh... Grimmsnarl is the one you can get. Should have checked better.
>>
>>45494543
>be me
>enjoy the first few minutes of B/W, but it could be more challenging
>install Pure White
>Bianca is now a tranny

Why is this allowed, bros?
>>
File: 1536025388962.png (675 KB, 1950x3660)
675 KB
675 KB PNG
>>45506615
Well, they warned you.
>Major trainers you'll meet in the game will have their genders switched, so males will become females and females will become males. Their overworld sprites, VS sprites, and battle sprites will be edited to reflect this change. This keeps the game fresh even when you're not battling or catching Pokemon.
>>
>>45506637
Wouldn't that just be a gender bender thingy? Is there actual tr00n stuff in the game?
>>
>>45506647
I dunno, I just figured that's what he meant.
>>
>>45506637
>males will become females
based
>females will become males
cringe
>>
>>45506637
>>This keeps the game fresh even when you're not battling or catching Pokemon.
Who asked for this though?
>>
>>45506637
So its just a same game with with rule 63 shit?
>>
>>45506661
Men who wished N was a girl.
>>
>>45506647
>>45506651
I'm still not really sure. Literally just acquired the Pokedex. Bianca refers to themselves as male, and their sprite is changed... But others use female pronouns when speaking about them? Also, their *name* wasn't changed at all. I actually didn't check whether to see if Bianca's dad calls them son or daughter.

>>45506652
This. The more waifus, the better. It's why I'm playing Hilda.
>>
>>45506729
Sounds like they just might not have put a whole lot of effort into it, then.
>>
>>45506680
And I have to get male Bianca for this? Does that sound fair to you?
>>
>>45506734
I'm getting the sense it's some kind of gag. There's a bit of fourth wall-breaking, too, which I actually don't think is that cringe just yet.

Son, btw.
>>
File: N femme.jpg (47 KB, 487x512)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>45506749
>>45506680
Not only does this sound fair; It sounds ideal. That said. I can't really see any gender difference from N, except that they are now wearing shorts. It's not like pic-related, my personal favorite N-63 design.
>>
>>45506852
>Not only does this sound fair; It sounds ideal.
You take that back
>>
>start radical red, get the dexnav
>decide to test it out on sentret
>2nd sentret is level 12, has run away, a jolly nature and a+ attack IVs
This is where the fun begins
>>
File: n femme 2.jpg (58 KB, 480x725)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>45506869
Bianca:
>borderline retarded ditz
>abusive parents
>consistently a weak trainer
>literally has no ambitions or aspirations

N-63:
>heroic freedom-fighter
>royalty and leader of powerful military
>nearly ended my first ever Nuzlocke just now
>dreams of an equitable and fair world for all humans and pokemon

The choice is obvious, anon. Esp. if I can get N-63/Hilda yuri.
>>
>>45506652
>not wanting husbandos as well for a full on harem
Shit taste.
>>
>>45494543
How can you play Pokémon Radical Red on mobile?
>>
>>45501679
I just started playing this. Is it normal for pokemon to one pokemon to have random natures after being unfused? I tested it by reloading a save and one pokemon always has its nature randomized afterwards.
>>
How do I change shaymins form?
>>45507556
Use a gba emulator and load a patched rom. It's very straightforward.
>>
>>45495934
>made fun of Jojo
I will now play his hack. Rabid Jojofags disgust me.
>>
>>45495615
One of the posts wasn’t even talking about Radical Red. Are you ok?
>>
>>45502824
For the most part, it's literally just Emerald but you're wally. In parts where you'd fight Wally, it's Brendan instead. Also Roselia was buffed to hell in it and is very good
>>
>>45505877
>t. built a team of shitmons with no cohesion and is now mad
>>
>>45506886
>Sentret sucks cock and the new gym is Rock
You'll learn soon enough that shitmons have no place in this game
>>
Alright fellas, I'm about to fight the Elite Four. Am I ready?
>>
File: EliteFour.png (391 KB, 823x761)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>45508521
Forgot Pic because I have ultra autism
>>
>>45508449
Furret gets Adaptability Extremespeed and +10 base attack. It's not not amazing but it's not really a shitmon
>>
>>45508528
Does it ever learn Belly Drum?
>>
>>45508524
No floatzel? Surging strikes is insane with or without rain.
>>
>>45508549
Wasn't aware it got Surging Strikes. But I'm being filtered hard by Bruno's Zacian. First bitch is EZ no diff, but he's fucking me up.
>>
Any good BW or BW2 difficulty hacks that aren't Blaze Black/Volt White?
>>
File: Floatzel.png (272 KB, 897x858)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>45508549
I'm taking your advice, She seems like a monster
>>
>>45508726
Fake out, flip turn, aqua jet, surging strikes. You don't even need coverage once you get that.
>>
File: Floatzel2.png (282 KB, 900x802)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>45508790
Funny, that's the exact set I gave it
>>
>>45503544
I played Red Proud Eyes recently. Nothing earth shaking but it did what I wanted. Only changes rival and boss fights aside from pre-gym Giovannis, encounter table changes the whole game through. Gen 2 battle sprites and color pallete, some learnset updates (Koffing/Weezing get fire moves, Tangela gets Amnesia, not sure of the extent, not sure how the author could edit learnsets but not Giovanni), earn 3 of every Gym TM, rival's team cycles through a lot more Pokemon.
>>
is it better to play pokesweets when you’re hungry, or when you’re not?
>>
I gave Sweet 2th a try and it's quite interesting. One of my favorite things so far is being able to bake the various sweets (pokeblocks, poffins, pokepuffs) from berries to make better healing items and even EV items similar to the EV feathers in BW, except they give you more than 1 ev for the stat.
>>
>>45508811
Can't improve on perfection.
>>
File: EliteFour2.png (395 KB, 881x758)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
Alright bros, water team 2, wish me luck
>>
>>45508449
Dude Sentret is unironically overpowered in this hack. He took out 4/6 of Gary's Champ team in my run
>>
>>45494543
>3 legendary Pokémon and 1 pseudo
Isn't that too easy?
>>
File: Floatzel.png (193 KB, 886x931)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>45508925
>>45508790
>>45508549
Cannot thank you enough bro. Floatezel is a monster
>>
Give us a list of your favorite hacks, one per Gen.
>>
Lance was so fucking easy
>>
Alright, well, I'm finished. Elite Four was pretty brutal sometimes. Also, note to everyone who hasn't reached it yet, literally all of them bar maybe Lorieli and Bruno start off with a Pokemon who uses Taunt. So keep that in mind. Also, any post game?
>>
>>45509278
No post game yet besides rematches and some extra Pokemon (legendaries and UBs) in Raids
He's working on it
>>
>>45509101
I've only played gen 3 hacks so far. Most ds hacks I've seen are all difficulty hacks. Haven't played many fangames yet so I can't comment on them just yet.

Anyways, best hack I've played is Gaia for sure. Played through the game 3 times with 3 incredibly different teams, one of which I dropped my starter for more variety.
Clover is an honorable mention.

If you want to recommend some gen 2 or even ds based hacks, go for it. I'm not a fan of difficulty hacks, and I prefer new regions and fakemon, but I'll take a new region and old mons if I have to.
>>
Where are you people finding Keldeo in RR?
>>
>>45509562
Roaming legend, maybe?
>>
>>45509562
Seafoam Island
>>
>>45508726
>technician surging strikes
What the fuck, I need to get a Floatzel right now
>>
>>45509815
>Technician Surging Strikes
>In the rain
Literally too good
>>
>>45500901
If you want a good GBA emulator, download mGBA.
>>
>>45509093
Very nice. I'll be doing elite 4 soon too but I wanna get a raid pokemon first and it's a pain in the ass.
>>
>>45510610
Which raid Pokemon?
>>
File: IMG-20201123-WA0003.jpg (204 KB, 480x945)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>45510653
I'm deciding between a zapdos/tapu koko/shaymin-sky to replace my staraptor. Only caught the first so far. Mainly I want something fast and strong that can pivot but these 3 have other utilitiy too.
>>
Playing these hacks reminds me how much I hate IV/nature breeding and EV training in the regular games. It’s such an outdated concept.
>>
>>45510713
Good thing in radical red you don't have to breed and can completely EV train in literally like, 2 minutes
>>
>>45510733
That’s what I was talking about, anon.
>>
File: Gaia.png (17 KB, 1017x673)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Anyone else suffering from the "always ending up with the same team" syndrome in those games where you can use all mons ?

Pic my hall of fame for Gaia.
I've come to prefer games where you don't have access to all mons because I know I'm going to end up with a Ninjask-Galvantula-Volcarona core if I'm not doing a nuzlocke or something.
>>
>>45511023
What I try to do is use 6 Pokemon, all with dual typings, and none of the typings can match. 12 different types per team, and it usually results in me using a pokemon or two I wouldn't normally use just because of lack of options
>>
File: 68023869_p4.png (32 KB, 988x500)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
Gardenia in renegade platinum is just bullshit
>>
>>45511342
Use Beldum. You get it in Oreburg and it hard counters like, her entire team. That's the best nuzlocke strat
>>
File: 68023869_p1.png (14 KB, 800x500)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>45511411
Its okay I beat her with my charmeleon, had to use a full restore but I dont really feel bad since she uses cheap super potions and status moves
>>
>>45511511
I mean to be fair, even in base game, going against a pokemon as strong as a Roserade is pretty intense for the second gym
>>
>>45510713
I wish more hacks did what Polished Crystal did and added an option to just disable IVs.
>>
File: Renegade Plat.jpg (1.15 MB, 1080x2220)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>45511511
As someone who cleared Renegade Plat, all of the big fights are incredibly overturned to compensate for retarded AI so don't feel bad cheesing the mechanics. Every gym leader is going to be well ahead of your level curve and all the mons have an obnoxious number of coverage moves. The buffs to shitmons are a trap, stick with the typical "strong" lategame picks because that's all your enemies will use. Pic related was my team right after the League.
>>
File: 1578320922278.png (134 KB, 900x800)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>45511645
Thanks for the advice, our teams are kinda similar actually, also
>those names
>>
>>45506438
I got my Impidimp from the Raid Den on Route 2 near Viridian.
>>
File: current.png (14 KB, 720x480)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
Giving it a replay because why not
Me and my beautiful birds (and scorpion thing) are about to go smash Surge

>>45511023
I basically never use the same Pokemon twice.
Altaria is one of the few I've used in a bunch of hacks, but it's never made it to the Hall of Fame before. I guess it's just that early Dragon typing (and my stubbon refusal to use pseudos) is really useful, but I replace it later on.

Think I'll pick up the Mega this game and finally give it some real love.
>>
>>45494543
What are /vp/'s thoughts about Pokèmon Vega Minus?
>>
>>45494543
>Using Mythicals and legendaries
Yikes.
>>
>>45506897
>Bianca
>abusive parents
???
>>
Just cleared Giovanni 2 in RR, been getting by with smart plays but I'm thinking I'll need a more cohesive team as the game goes on.
Right now I'm running
>Charizard (physical but will probably switch it to special)
>Vikavolt
>Guts Obstagoon
>Technician Breloom
>Huge Power Azumarill
>Sand Force Excadrill (will probably switch ability when I get another bottle cap)
Any recs for changes?
>>
>>45512550
Ratatta with endeavor quickattack combo.
>>
Literally just beat Radical Red, holy shit that was some bullshit at times

Still sad I had to swap out my Galvantula for Lycanroc at the end, but otherwise I would never have beaten Lorelei
>>
>>45512581
Shiny Palossand looks sick
>>
>>45512605
was a random encounter as well, she is my child and she is precious
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33 KB, 480x360)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>45494543
>>45503544
>>45508824
>GEN 1 Hacks

Cool. Has anyone played the Yellow NES hack?
Any other good Yellow hacks out there?
>>
>>45512664
>Yellow NES hack?
Link?
>>
>>45511023
In all 3 of my runs of Gaia, I had a few rules to male sure my team was varied.

1. No type overlap
2. Focus on your 3 favorite gens of Pokemon so you can get 2 from each gen to make a team of 6. (or if you really want, 1 from each generation, though you'd probably have to drop your starter of you wanf a gen 4 mon with this rule)
3. Have a balance of special attackers/physical attackers. You could also throw in a tank or mixed attacker if you wish.

Keeping to these 3 rules, I was easily able to make 3 very different, but strong teams. There were times were I seen trainers use my previous team members and longed to use them again, but fight the urge.

I still haven't done a Pokemon from each gen run yet, but I'm burnt out on Gaia.
>>
>>45512664
>>45512683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trdKWhn8l_A
>>
>>45503544
>gen 1

Shin Red & Blue (and now Green) is a gen 1 hack that fixes and improves a ton of things while keeping everything gen 1 legal and compatible.
>>
how do you download volt white and install it
>>
>>45513505
Put one end of a CAT6 cable into the router and the other end into your pooper.
>>
>>45513505
I have cat5 will that work?
>>
>>45513683
Different connection. It needs to go in your pee-pee hole.
>>
File: maxie.png (17 KB, 718x477)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>45504073
Onto Maxie now. Forgot how much there is to do between the 3rd and 4th gym in Hoenn
>>
>>45513897
What are those regional forms' typings?
>>
>>45513897
That Skarmory looks nice, mind posting how it looks ingame?
>>
>>45513897
Does the hack touch the story at all?
>>
>>45511645
Some of the shitmon buffs are pretty decent until the mid game.
>>
>>45513921
>>45513921
Tentacruel: Water/Electric
Venonat evo Lucemoth: Bug/Fairy, male is Bug/Dark and looks like Mothman
Dunsparce: Normal/Electric, becomes Dragon/Electric
Tangrowth: Fighting/Dark
Skarmory: Steel/Fire
>>
>>45497037
FAGGOT
>>
Alolan Sandslash is a force to be reckoned with damn, only flaw is EVERYTHING HAS FIGHTING STAB PRIORITY
>>
File: Skarm.png (13 KB, 715x475)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>45514063
Here you go
>>45514550
So far there's been a new event with Team Magma and the new gym leader in a new area of Dewford town's island. Idk if there is anything else though
>>
>>45516256
>Resolute
So does that work like new Sturdy?
>>
>>45504073
Got a link to the hack? All Google keeps pulling up for me is "Blazing" Emerald, not Blazed.
>>
>>45516261
Idk haven’t been one shotted yet. I’d assume so based on its type
>>45516363
It’s blazing I mixed up the name with another hack
>>
>>45515144
>looks like Mothman
Based
>>
File: 1595518013078.jpg (88 KB, 1029x720)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>45504585
super cool anon i approve
>>
File: radical-red-v2.1-1.png (8 KB, 240x160)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
I cannot defeat Misty with this team. Neither can I defeat Bugsy.
What should I do? Sometimes I swap a Rockruff for Yamper but the end result is the same.
>>
>>45517780
Ditch Budew. It's at cap and won't level up so it won't evolve, and it's BST is too low.
Ditch Charmeleon, he will be 0 help
Ditch Staravia
Go in the grass west of Cerulean and catch an Oddish, and make sure to teach it Stun Spore
Go into Mt. Moon, catch a paras, but don't evolve it until the very level it reaches 27. At level 22, it'll learn Spore

With that team, Misty shouldn't be too hard
>>
>>45517780
Head to Vermilion City, get the Old Rod from the fishing guru, then head back to Bills house and fish there for Chinchou. Lanturn tears her apart.
If you need a backup, do what >>45517932 says or grab the Magikarp from the Route 3 vendor and get yourself a Gyarados
>>
>>45517963
Don't you have to defeat Misty before moving on in RR?
>>
>>45517932
>>45517963
That honestly sounds like too much work. I'm giving up on Radical Red
>>
>>45517995
>level up 3 new pokemon
>too much work
Honestly, good call if that's too much work for you. You need to make an entirely new team for basically every boss, and you haven't even started EV training yet (which is required)
>>
>>45518017
I don't even know what EV training is lmao. I only started playing this game because I had played Fire Red years ago and wanted to play with some new Pokémon from the 3DS and Switch era.
>>
>>45518040
>I don't even know what EV training is
go, spirit away. Leave this place at once
>>
>>45518040
Underage detected
>>
Does anyone know any Fire Red hack that makes the game more difficult without changing types or moves or slapping the phy/special split? Something like Omega without the moveset changes.
>>
File: 547f.png (24 KB, 8307x71)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>45504585
I did a similarly low-effort storm cloud whimsicott recolour
maybe grass/electric idk
>>
File: 547b.png (20 KB, 8073x69)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>45518547
>>
>>45518017
You really don't. I've had the same core 4 for half the game. And only ended up dropping 2 at the 6th gym. Ev training speed is mandatory for fast mons but not compulsory for other stats until end game. And staraptor is a very good Pokémon for most of the game.
>>
>>45494543
Playing radical right now.
Just defeated giovanni for the second time and Im about to go to sabrina gym.
Thinking of replacing Kabutops, he has underperformed in every important battle so far.
Palossand has done pretty good so far, wanst expecting that to be honest
>>
File: the suicide game.png (24 KB, 505x382)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>45499585
activate windows anon
>>
>>45517780
Which pokemon is giving you trouble?
For Frogardier I used breloom, hd can eat an Ice punch and kill in 2 turns with seedbomb and mach munch.
With dark type for starmie you shouldnt have troubles.
Now for floatzel I dont know what you can do, since I used Ivysaur. Maybd try gloom or weepnbell
>>
>>45517995
There are super high level Audino on Route 25 you can farm with DexNav that make grinding take like 5 minutes, but alright.
>>
File: current.png (14 KB, 720x480)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>45519833
I'm at exactly the same point lol
I'm probably gonna grab a Murkrow/Mandibuzz for Sabrina

Palossand was based in my first playthrough too. I didn't bring it on til Koga but it did wonders in every Gym from then on.
>>
Radical Red, on my way to SS Anne.
Honestly I didn't find the game hard at all until now, I beat everyone except Brock on the first attempt, I'm sure I'll get stomped soon enough though.
Also why is Bugsy a sore incel?
>>
>>45520041
where did you get the litwick?
>>
>>45520065
Raid den, not sure which one though
>>
>>45520065
>>45520074
Nevermind, it says in the summary, Route 5 den
>>
>>45520074
>>45520081
Ah, gotcha. The raid-exclusive Pokemon are one of my least favourite things in this hack desu, I just want to be able to catch the things I want without fucking with the clock.
>>
>>45519833
Sabrina done in the third try.
Quite fun battle, having to plan for a trick room team and not being able to use priority moves.
>>
>>45520041
Difficulty only starts ramping out from Erika, everything before that is just a warmup
>>
>>45520398
Yeah, I would even say LT surge is the easiest gym leader, the game gives you many good pokemon to crush him.
I personally used lightingrod seaking with agility and fishious rend
>>
File: rr sand.jpg (190 KB, 940x583)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
See I wish you could refight the E4 because I have 6 subs I didn't use. I had Furret in my party more than I did Dugtrio.
>>
>AI knows exactly when Pokemon will wake from sleep ahead of time
Well ain't that some shit
>>
>>45521329
>make the game "difficult" by re-implementing Gen 1 cheating
>>
Is there a written walkthrough for silver reforged? I got surf and went to the unown city, went to the hot city and defeated the team rocket on the pier now I don't know what to do
>>
brehs the concept of playing any Pokemon game again without EXP share + DexNav Audino grinding is enough to make me never want to play Pokemon again
>>
Where is Milcery in Radical Red? It doesn't show up in the Excel but I saw a thread on a forum saying he had an Alcremie on Radical Red so it has to exist.
>>
>>45521763
I think it's from a raid den. No clue though, just beat Brock.
>>
>>45521763
If it's not in the encounter tables, chances are it's raid-only
>>
>>45521804
>>45521807
I forgot those existed. Thank you anons
>>
What happens if I kill a legendary like virizion of terrakion? Do they appear again aftef some time?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.