[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Why is it OK for Japan to design such characters and give them such clothing and get away with it but if we (the west) admit to like them are we called names?
>>
OP is a filthy lolicon!!
>>
Japan is full of losers just like you, and they get called names for pretending their interest in underage girls isn’t a coping mechanism for being a pedo, but there isn’t such a sanctity for life as a moral for them, and of course the lack of SJW presence doesn’t hurt.
>>
>>44396743
Go outside
>>
>>44396743
Westerners are horribly guilty about their own pedophilia so they over-compensate and viciously attack anything that they can even vaguely construe as pedophilia
>>
>>44396776
You tell em anon! Those niggas need Tumblr and Jesus.
>>
File: 1592235393781.jpg (531 KB, 711x1300)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
Marnie tummy
>>
File: 1595896129769.png (7 KB, 272x206)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Because in Japan they might still have moralcucks like>>44396776 , but the average person gives no fucks about their soccer mom, SJW opinion because they u understand that if there's no victim, there's no crime. It's just drawings, or in this case, a series of 1s and 0s, not an actual person.
>>
>>44396743
The west has some weird shit going on.
It's well known that the hollywood elites, big business owners, politicians, etc are all fucking actual children, millions are children in the US go "missing" every year, and the rate of rape and child abuse in the US is several times higher than in Japan. But the moment some lonely fuck that's never interacted with anyone or is ever going to starts jacking off to some anime girl people on twitter lose their shit.
>>
>>44397266
twitter is fucking garbage cesspool
>>
>>44396753
I want a smug loli to bully me about how much she turns me on while yelling that.
>>
>>44397257
Lets talk about indeedees huge ass instead
>>
>>44397257
>because they understand that if there's no victim, there's no crime. It's just drawings, or in this case, a series of 1s and 0s, not an actual person.
Pretty much this, and people give way less of a fuck because those "pedophile" characters are drawn by actual women.
>>
>>44397266
I find it hilarious where our priorities lie, everybody fucking knows it happens but what do people bitch about? Anime avatars and make believe "nazis"
Society is a joke and twitter is the punchline
>>
>>44397327
Holy shit, this entirely. Social media in general is a tumor on society. People become narcissistic and self righteous virtue signaling about how much they support refugees, illegal immigrants, LGBT people, black people, Hispanic people, ect. Like a Twitter hashtag is gonna end war in Syria and end racism. The term slactivist really rings true. It's just a more public version of prayer; I cant/wont do anything, so I'll pray to god, or in this case, virtue signal online, as if it's going to make a difference. I'm honest about what I like to refer to as my "emotional bandwidth". I have a limited number of fucks to give, and I have to dole them out carefully. Obviously I have a baseline amount of compassion for everyone, but I don't shed tears for idiots, or want to throw logic to the wind to give into 'marginalized' peoples gripes at the expense of others. Maybe I'm just an asshole, and there are people who genuinely care deeply for all 7 billion people on earth and weep every time something bad happens, but I don't think so. I donate to charity and help others when I can, but I don't plaster it on Facebook to get praise from people I barely know to stroke my ego.
>>
>>44396743
Because jews
>>
>>44396926
You weren't supposed to shed light on this. 'They' will make you disappear.
>>
>>44397201
i want to lick it
>>
>Japan is full of immoral people who don't care that they're the progenitors of lolicons and thus normalizing pedophilia, as long as they're not directly responsible for children being abducted or raped there's no crime
>twitter twitter muh social media cancer
>the pedo jews in hollywood get away with it!! why can't I be openly immoral and not be looked down on?
lol, never change 4chan.
>>
>>44397273
twitter is worse then /b/ ever was
>>
>>44397561
he's right
>>
>>44397201
I want to see Marnie's cunny!
>>
>>44396743
because japan is based and doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>44396743
You care, they don't.
>>
>>44396743
Marnie is actually 120 years old. What‘s so bad being called a gerontophile?
>>
File: tierno and serena.jpg (155 KB, 720x822)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>44396743
Nintendo fans are mostly groomers, so this fits their fantasy. I mean, did you not hear about the news with Smash? Did you forget what JewWario did? Because I didn't forget those things.
>>
>>44396743
kikes
>>
>>44398819
God that picture is unsettling. Its so hard to put my finger on it.... I can almost see a socially awkward guy hover-handing a girl he wants to be a nice guy to.
>>
>>44398819
nah you are
>>
>>44396743
1. thats not marnies clothes in the game thats a mod. 2. what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>44399050
>that's a mod
fucking lmao
>>
>>44399050
No it isn’t a mod, nigga
>>
File: jwong.jpg (107 KB, 1050x1050)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>44399037
Deny it all you want, we know the truth.
>>
>>44396743
Japan acknowledges that it's bad to suppress our natural sexual instincts in the name of puritan moralism
>>
>>44397454
That's not true entirely, the whole world has social networks.
The problem at large with western society is neo-marxism and liberalism.
It's the literal rot in society.

Think about. Why would anyone cuck so lowly for strangers who probably hate you and your nation?
It's shit "morals" ingrained in the collective subconscious.
The only way to stop this is to go back to the hyper conservative society from a century ago by weeding liberalism out of society.
>>
>>44397561
Dumb redditor
>>
>>44399641
Marxism and liberalism are completely incompatible you dumb motherfucker
>>
You have to be an absolute trainer to not recognize sportswear.
>>
>>44397561
>the pedo jews in hollywood get away with it!!
It's weird how if you ever insinuate that the rich elite is full of pedos normalfags will instantly turn against you and call you a conspiracy nut
>>
>>44399820
its cult like behavior its evil and we need to fight back against it
>>
>>44399830
Go back to your mask thread
>>
>>44396743
I want to burn the skin off of Pokémon trainer Avery. I prefer Klara but I got shield. I was unaware I would miss out on Klara because I brought shield last year. #DeathToPokemonTrainerAvery
>>
>>44400037
Avery is hated because he replaced Klara on shield so therefore he is a replacement scrappy. Marine, Bede, and Klara are the only enjoyable rivals in gen 8.
>>
>>44397327
The fixation on made up enemies is the distraction the true villains employ

>>44399991
/v/ definitely noticed it when it happened
>>
>>44397327
Dude, a guy disguised himself as a FedEx employee to go kill the son of a judge who's handling a case related to Epstein and that shit was GONE FROM THE NEWS AFTER A SINGLE DAY.
Oh but don't worry you're going to wear another story every fucking day about how some random dude didn't wear his mask in a Wal-mart.
>>
>>44400100
>you're going to wear another story every fucking day about how some random dude didn't wear his mask in a Wal-mart.
I'm more concerned about George Floyd and the migrant child who drowned in the shore years ago.
>>
>>44399806
>putting a child in sportswear in which you can see her v lines
why would you do this, Masuda?
>>
>>44400100
That sounds badass ngl
>>
>>44400100
Can confirm. That story should’ve been huge but was swept under the rug immediately, as anything of actually importance usually is.

The only outcomes that give me hope rn are either: Maxwell is actually forced to testify (probably won’t happen) or she gets Epstein’d and people actually lose their collective shit over something significant.
>>
File: 1593103374672.gif (2.41 MB, 332x603)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB GIF
>>44396743
It's ok because they had her wearing proper clothes before. Don't be ashamed of your likes, OP.
>>
>>44397257
>SJW opinion
I was always under the impression child drawings was a conservative issue...
>>
File: 1595556980210.jpg (258 KB, 512x819)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
Everyone knows lolis and shotas are for other lolis and shotas only.
>>
>>44404753
lolis are for disgusting fat old men aka me
>>
>>44397297
based

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.