[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: ibmtx2anqpboswwstirm.jpg (81 KB, 800x565)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/01/09/pokemon-creatures-inc-yasukuni-shrine-controversy/

Creatures Inc., one of the co-owners of the Pokemon franchise, has come under first for vising a Japanese shrine associated with military aggression.
>>
>>37351318
This is pure faggoty. Who gives a fuck where some people VISIT? That’s like someone going to the concentration camps to appreciate the history and horror of it all and being triggered by it because bad stuff happened there before
>>
>>37351318
>copy and pastes link in new tab
this is gonna be fa-
>an actual article appears
ohhh...
>>
>>37351332
They posted pictures on twitter.
>>
>>37351358
Yes, and?
Holy fuck, people really need to find themselves a life. Fuck this godforsaken generation of overly-sensitive pussies who get offended at everything. Jesus Christ.
>>
File: pathetic.png (45 KB, 497x208)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
Interesting to see twitter attracts whiny bitches from all over the world.
>>
>>37351367
Nice to see I’m not alone here
>>
>>37351318
wow why would they want to visit the shrine beside their office when they could have travelled further for a different one?
>>
>>37351367
>this godforsaken generation of overly-sensitive pussies who get offended at everything
You say that like every generation hasn't got offended by literally everything
>>
>>37351318
>go to place
>people bitch about it
Guess I'll never leave the house then.
>>
>>37351381
Twitter was a mistake. Don't people have anything better to do than get offended all day? I honestly can't imagine living like that, and I post on this shit website.
>>
>>37351367
Youre not Korean or Chinese so you wont understand.
>>
>>37351444
>Guess I'll never leave the house then.
What the fuck. You absolute piece of human garbage. Somebody gave birth to you, RAISED YOU, and now you're just gonna stay in your house and do nothing. I can't even. What a waste.
>>
>>37351381
>RootGrasping
Straw Grasping, more like
>>
>>37351318
Based Creatures Inc.

Also,
>comicbook.com
lol no
>>
>>37351531
Shut up faggot. It was either use that or Kotaku as a reference.
>>
>>37351490
Commies should be killed.
>>
>>37351538
>comicbook.com and Kotaku
Good, for a minute I thought this was an actual story from news outlets. Glad that it's just for irrelevant blogs.
>>
How is every Japanese person, of even the most minute international fame, not aware that visiting this place is not worth the downsides?
>>
>>37351318
This will literally do nothing to their sales so who cares?
>>
>>37351664
Pokemon has a market in Korea and China. This mistake is bad for business.
>>
and? china and Korea can fuck off
>>
File: SouthP Chinpoko.gif (547 KB, 480x270)
547 KB
547 KB GIF
Remember Pearl Harbor.
>>
File: IMG_20190109_173421.jpg (130 KB, 720x912)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
based nips don't give a shit
>>
>>37351490
All the more reason why no one outside China or Korea should give a single fuck.
>>
>>37351719
>caring about Koreans
lol no one cares
>>
File: SP Cartman Jesus.jpg (25 KB, 1024x576)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>37351367
>>
>>37351719
>Creates.inc MUST make apologize
kek eat shit
>>
>>37351318
>shrine honors over 2 million people who gave their life for your country
>1600 of them might have been assholes since Japan was on the wrong side of a certain recent war
Come the fuck on
>>
>>37351677
Yup. To this day, every Wednesday, a protest is staged honouring comfort women outside the Japanese Embassy in South Korea. Not to mention that the Chinese will never, ever, ever forget the rape of Nan Jing, one of their ancient historical capitals. Given that the Chinese market pretty much singlehandedly saved the Warcraft Movie this is a seriously poor move.
>>
>>37351367
>>37351744
Jesus is a lie
>>
>>37351318
based creatures inc planning to take gamefreak down with them
>>
>>37351482
do you except anything else from a communist larper?
>>
>>37351758
>1600 of them might have been assholes
At least 14 were tried and convicted of war crimes including, but not limited to:

>widespread murder of civillians in Nan Jing including those in a pre-agreed safety zone
>widespread rape of the civillians in Nan Jing including literally cutting the vaginas of infants in order to rape them
>Permission given by ranking military officers, including a prince of japan, to ignore the hague convention on warcrimes when dealing with the chinese
>A contest to see who could kill 100 chinese first using only a sword between two jap officers
>widespread enslavement of South east asian women for sexual services, blood supplies and in some cases as a source of food for the japanese army
>widespread enslavement of southeast asians and western war criminals to build the burmese "Death Railway"

This is a ridiculously sensitive issue and comparable to employees of a famous german brand going to a church that honours convicted nazi war criminals. This will not be forgotten and it's an association Pokemon could have done without on the back of LGPE's mediocre success.
>>
>>37351381
These people are mentally ill
>>
>>37351806
>>A contest to see who could kill 100 chinese first using only a sword between two jap officers
thats so goofy you just can't be mad at em
>>
>>37351814
True but this is the shit that they got nuked for so jokes on them.
>>
>>37351806
The difference is that Germany officially denounced the fuck out of everything the Nazis did, while Japan largely just treated their WW2 soldiers as any other soldiers. This wasn't a shrine to honor war criminals specifically, it was to honor soldiers that died for the country.
>>
>>37351834
It was burgerland that nuked them. They never gave two shits about Nanjing, they were pissy about Pearl Harbor.
>>
>>37351806
I just thought to myself "that's not so bad, I could think of much worse things!" and now I realize I need to take a break from 4chan.
>>
>>37351491
Being this triggered
>>
>>37351806
So what you're saying is, they did nothing wrong?
>>
>>37351318
Some human beings are pussies.
>>
>>37351840
Japan initially conceded wrong doing, but have done everything possible to pretend none of it happened. That's why SE Asia is so pissed about all of it because Japan has done everything possible to try and rewrite this part of history without any form of official apology.

>>37351843
Pearl Harbour was their reason for entering the war, it wasn't the sole reason for the nukes. Their were American PoW who died building the burmese Death Railway and you have to remember that a large part of the land/sea attacks on Japan were carried out by Americans in the later part of the war. Stories of the literal savagery were so rife amongst the SE Asian PoW, and they had been so brainwashed by the japs that they literally thought the brits and Americans were planning to eat them when they came to rescue them.

Japan dug in it's heals and refused to surrender, but if they hadn't demonstrated a willingness to do literally anything to win - with no remorse whatsoever - it probably wouldn't have been deemed necessary to do anything possible to stop them.

>>37351866
I honestly never meant this as a "shame japan" post. We live in a world of outrage culure, where the voice of the masses has great sway on markets. I'm just trying to highlight what a stupid fucking oversight this was on the parts of the employees. Nanjing, the burmese railway, the comfort women and the decision to memorialise those involved at Yadsukuni is the single biggest sticking point in current day SE Asian politics. They should have stayed the fuck away and saved themselves the hassle.

There timing is also incredibly poor since recently the japanese national press tried to change their definitions of comfort women and POW slaves to downplay japaneese war crimes. They went during a time when this was already fresh in peoples minds.
>>
>>37351806
>The Pokémon Company has declared more earnings in the last two years than they ever have in their entire history
>some of you fellas still outright reccur to fallacy and fabricating lies
and to back up a shitty argument nonetheless, TPCI are doing incredibly well, the korean market being as new for them as it is (not on handhelds but on the TCG and misc. paraphernalia) this non-problem controversy is entirely negligible
>>
>>37351933
and how much of that money is from the massive increase in merch being produced since GO was released?
>>
>>37351933
>fallacy and fabricating lies
Everything I posted is true and can be evidenced. This isn't neccessarily so bad, since it's not like senior Creatures inc employees endorsed the shrine on behalf of the company or anything, but I think it will still have an effect in Asia.

That said though, denial of those warcrimes - and promotion of Yasukuni - is one of the cornerstones of modern day Japanese nationalism so they will have won some points at home for this.
>>
>>37351367
THIS

>>37351490
Is this the "you're not (insert race here) so you should stay silent" shit again?Seen that way too much all over the place these days.
>>
Why don't they just erase the war criminals' names
These dolphin eaters are so stupid
>>
>>37351318
fucking triggered cucks
>>
>>37351760
>he Chinese market pretty much singlehandedly saved the Warcraft Movie
Further proving China was a mistake.
>>
>>37352306
Theres over a billion people living in China. A huge chunk of the world population. You do not want to lose that market.
>>
>>37352306
Again though, not throwing my lot in for or against. Just that it's silly to piss off that many people when you want to sell them something in today's culture of claiming outrage to demonstrate your moral compass.
>>
>>37352317
Exactly, and if this were the first time it had happened it would be far more understandable but there is a long history of senior japanese business and political figures visiting the shrine and fucking over relations with China and Korea in the immediate aftermath. I can't imagine they weren't aware of how offensive this would be perceived which in turn probably makes it more offensive to the chinese and koreans.They knew exactly what they were doing basically.
>>
>>37352337
Fun fact: Their visit happened one day before pokemon quest's launch in China.
>>
>>37352337
Whoever thought it was a great idea to post that on Twitter and those who supported the idea and appeared in the pictures deserves to lose their jobs.
>>
>>37352355
Oh wow, that's fucking stupid. I'm inclined to almost believe they were genuinely ignorant but I doubt the offended would believe that. China hated Japan long before Nan Jing so that can't have gone down well. Especially as the headline will just be "Pokemon creators visit nan jing war criminal memorial" or something that does nothing to distance the rest of the brand from creatures inc.
>>
>>37351318
The only thing the Japanese should be ashamed of is that they didn't killed enough Chinese.
>>
USA dropped a nuke on Japan in 1945. Lets all complain about Nintendo for having a presence in America.
>>
>>37351491
>What the fuck. You absolute piece of human garbage. Somebody gave birth to you, RAISED YOU, and now you're just gonna stay in your house and do nothing. I can't even. What a waste.
If you never leave the house, you never have to ask for the Wifi password.
>>
>>37352427

Two of them, actually.
>>
>all those salty Koreans on twitter
I really hope the next region includes Korea just to watch them commit mass sudoku
>>
>>37351367
>>37351383
>>37351997
4chan:
>haha over sensitive pussies
also 4chan:
>MUH 9/11
>PEARL HARBOR
>WHY WON'T FOOTBALL STAND
>IT'S LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE
>>
File: ff-768x408.jpg (59 KB, 768x408)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Pretty funny how The Pokémon Company is always trying their hardest not to trigger any potential customers, even when it doesn't make any sense (pic related), and yet they let this shit happen somehow.

Some people are definitely getting fired and there could even be some public apology for shamefur dispray.

Masuda committing seppuku live when?
>>
Koreans are such fags. Don't even realize they've been played by their shit government for decades. How many times does Japan need to apologize for them to shut the fuck up? Every time Japan pays reparations to Korean citizens the government just steals the money and pretends nothing happened.
>>
>>37352535

TPC =/= TPCi
>>
>>37352537
>Every time Japan pays reparations to Korean citizens the government just steals the money and pretends nothing happened
This is definitely worth noting in Japans favor. They attempted to pay reparations directly to victims and their families but the Korean government used it for economy and infrastructure instead. A sticking pointthey share with the Chinese, Phillipines, Indonesia, etc is that their has never been the expected written apology from Japan.
The victims of the comfort women slave ring in particular want an it recognised, in writing, that the Japanese government acknowledges it's actions and apologises for them. It's to prevent them trying to do exactly what they are attempting to by just waiting long enough and trying to write history to reducenational shame. They couldn't backpedal if the written statement existed.
>>
>>37351491
I can't tell if this is bait, or massive projection.
>>
>>37352612
it's just a shitpost about how people will get offended no matter what you do
>>
六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward
文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行
法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗
胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨
獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官
黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩
台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama
新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 東突厥斯坦
>>
File: 1527948738428.jpg (162 KB, 1000x730)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>37351762
And yet you feel strongly enough about him not existing that you had to go out of your way to post this.
He lives in your head rent free, Jew.
>>
>>37352657
well I hope that fucking hippy took his sandals off
>>
>>37352638
based
>>
>>37352665
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>37351367
While I agree on you but this is Japan we're talking about, they don't really give a fuck at all and when they do, it is something that matters and not something trivial like SJW would think of.
>>
>>37351408
>biblebelt boomers banning pokemon because it's the devil
This generation guys!
>>
>>37352682
It's really bizarre, how completely different movements end up looking the same way.
>>
>>37352677
Take a shower. You smell like sausages again, Scott
>>
>>37351719
>japanese want to learn about their culture and national history, good and bad
>waaaaaaaaah aporrogise

Meanwhile the Norks are openly building nukes and pointing them south while furiously masturbating their malnourished 2 inch gook chodes to not one word or peep of protest or worry whatsoever. Good to see their priorities are in order.
>>
>>37352638
>>37352665
60 points have been deducted from your credit score and your internet service has been disconnected, courtesy of the CCP.
>>
I miss the time when people could be of their nationality and not worry about triggering faggots on the other side of the globe.
>>
>>37351381
>https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/01/09/pokemon-creatures-inc-yasukuni-shrine-controversy/

"NB/Marxist" Is it any surprise that he or she is offended?
>>
>>37351719
>CUREATUAS INCU MUSTA MAKU APORROGIZE
>>
>>37352481
>4chan is one(1) person
>>
>>37352481
Underrated post.
>>
>>37352317
No, I do. I want everyone to lose that market, myself and my company as well, even if it means drastic economic consequences. Fuck China.
>>
File: 1507404744694s.jpg (2 KB, 125x118)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>37351719
>the opinion of a dog eater
>>
It seems unbelievable that Creatures Inc. wouldn't know what they were doing. I'm left to see it as the same kind of political move played out by recent politicians; increasing efforts to assert japanese sovereignty and solidarity in the wake of a region guaranteed less and less by American security and more and more threatened by Chinese hegemony. With the ascension of a new Emperor this year and Abes increasing push for constitutional revisions, this might only become more frequent and from a broader segment of japanese society. It woud be dangerously naiive to assume Creatures Inc. was just ignorant, although that's still entirely possible.
>>
>>37356052
Congratulations the entire US economy collapsed.
>>
>>37356057
>Saying this on a board dedicated to japanese cartoons and kids games
>>
>>37351762
I suppose Hannibal and other historical figures with less contemporary account than Jesus also never existed. I swear, you mythicists are downright retarded.
>>
>>37351318
who
the
FUCK
cares
why are chinks such pussies
>>
>>37351381
Why do these people project this hard onto media? I don't get it. Someone going to a political shrine isn't going to "ruin" the series for you. It's not like said politics are going to go into the game.
>>
File: koreans seething.jpg (401 KB, 1998x1500)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>37351719
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but seriously nips can't get butthurt and play the victim either when they lose the kurils and get cucked by burger bases after colonizing half east and south asia
>>
>Americans
>literally the nation where everyone gets triggered by the dumbest shit
>telling others to stop getting triggered
Yankees, fuck off
>>
>>37351332
There's also a supreme difference between going to a Concentration Camp and the Yasukuni Shrine.

For starters, the German Gov't doesn't maintain the Camps beyond historical purposes, nor do they consider it a symbol of a better, more glorious past.

Even more separating the two is that the Germans don't glorify, honor, revere, or otherwise positively view their Nazi war criminals in the same way the Japanese do via the Yasukuni Shrine.

That said, sure, it is a personal choice to visit it... but when those personal choices make your employer look bad in the eyes of foreigners (the same foreigners who pump millions into your product), then maybe it shouldn't be done. This is why Japan's Prime Ministers have NEVER visited the shrine, and if any have, it was done after they no longer were PMs.
>>
>>37351726
>lol no one cares

If Nintendo wants to keep the money they get from Korea, which is a fair share at this point, they'll care.

I think that's what people seem to not get here. It's not like Korea and China live in a vacuum and their opinions have zero consequences. Korean products are everywhere. And even if someone says "ok, well, I don't have to own a Samsung, I'll switch to iPhone!", yeah well, Samsung products are in iPhones as well.

In this global economy, it's never a good idea to piss off your clients, because so much of their money is tied up in your business. This is why the US doesn't piss off China in the same way it pissed off the Soviet Union, because the USSR didn't buy our shit like China does.
>>
>>37356147
>It woud be dangerously naiive to assume Creatures Inc. was just ignorant, although that's still entirely possible.

Personally I think it was just a one off situation, and Creatures/GF/Nintendo/etc were able to ignore it in the past because it wasn't a very public situation (or was at least something that could be denied or removed).

But once the staff members posted it on Twitter, it spread in a way that COULDN'T be denied, and thus it became a major problem for their customers. Again, if this was even 20 years ago and Koreans and Chinese people did NOT buy any Nintendo/etc products, then no one would care if they pissed them off. But since Korean and Chinese money is irreversibly tied into their revenue stream, it's something they need to consider.

It's my guess then that it wasn't something that came up before because it was never an issue before, so it just wasn't something they felt the need to address internally. I'd sooner consider it just plain ignorance versus deliberate malice.
>>
>>37358171
>germans don't glorify their past
that's because they are brainwashed beyond limits now and ironically more than they were under adolf
the camps are the burger and ussr fav tools when it comes to justify shit or play the nazi card as default answer
>>
>>37352481
Haha, nice roast XD how do I green text?
>>
>>37358211
they will still buy their products
even just to burn them and attention whore on twitter and whatever chink and gook socials
just like /vp/ costantly buys late gen low content and rushed games :^)
>>
>>37351997
>Is this the "you're not (insert race here) so you should stay silent" shit again?

Well, it's more like "if you're not (insert race here), there's a good chance that you don't understand the history about why it's such a big deal to them".

It doesn't mean you never actually did understand, mind you. But in my experience, the people who say stuff like "they only visited a shrine, what's the big deal? People who complain are just whining" are ones who don't actually understand the situation and are just just assuming it's like if someone visited the Jefferson Memorial or something.

To put it in perspective, it would be like some famous white dude laying flowers at the base of a super Pro-Confederacy monument in Alabama, having black people get pissed off, then having some random European saying "why are they getting so mad? It's just a statue". In other words, people can act like visiting the Yasukuni Shrine is no big deal, but those people are exposing their ignorance about the situation.
>>
>>37358222
>that's because they are brainwashed beyond limits now and ironically more than they were under adolf

/pol/ go home

Seriously though, be that as it may, at least the German gov't knows what NOT to do to piss off the people who buy their shit.

>>37358231
>they will still buy their products
In the short term, sure, because people trust Nintendo/etc isn't stupid enough to let this go without any kind of statement. But if you're saying that people will still buy their products even if Nintendo continues to piss them off, doubtful. Their profits took a major hit because of the Wii U alone... you can be sure pissing off a group of buyers will hit them just as hard.
>>
>>37358262
b-but /pol/ waaaaah
believe into 3rd gen holocaust survivors, believe into holocaust victim status being passed through genetics, believe the insane fanfics of convicted jew liars, believe into israel unlimited rights or you are a nazi, believe the inflated ammount of jew deaths, take anne frank's edited diary as facts and your new bible, trust the hollywood movies as literal historical documentaries and reports, only care about the jews that died in the ww2 because it was only them, believe or else you will get deported into the german prisons for having illegal opinions and questioning the narrative of those who have won
>>
File: le comfy war woman.jpg (58 KB, 599x399)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
this triggers the weebs
>>
>>37358458
>illegal opinions
You're either the biggest fucking retard on this planet or the biggest fucking NPC for falling for this basic concspiracy shit. Like, good god. My dog, either go out more or just fucking shoot your brains out. The world will honestly be better that way.
>>
>>37351318
Why is this article acting like people in Korea give a shit about them visiting the shrine? I live here, and this is literally the first time I have heard of this. Only two people on Twitter even talked about it.
>>
>>37358495
>he doesn't know about the "illegal opinions"
it's not hard to tell you are not familiar with 4chan
or either way i'm falling for an elaborate ruse
>>
>>37358524
At first, your posts made you sound like a socio but now you just basically confirmed that you're actually the biggest retard on this board right now. Hot damn.
>>
>>37351318
>has come under first for vising
shit tier journalism right here
>>
>>37351922
fucking retard, japan wanted to surrender, just not unconditionally: japan wished to preserve their national sovereignty and the us to eliminate once and for all a power rival (although soon they saw they were more useful as allies). funny how you talk about japanese propaganda but eat up the "never surrender" bullshit. the nukes were only dropped because america had to test their new toys and display their power it was not about saving lives (specially not of japs, which have been thoroughly dehumanized by american propaganda to a degree not unlike jews and slavs in germany), more about saving the federal gov money and resources (what wars are for), and sure as hell wasn't for some "need to stop them" because they were cornered like rats by that point, but you know what is REALLY funny? they didn't even capitulate after the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it was the red army at their door that finally forced their hand at picking their poison - and the higher-ups thought america was the lesser evil for their interests (and they were right, but that is another story), and so it happened. also pearl harbor was not a flase flag but was instigated and desired eagerly by burgers and bongs who had total foreknowledge of it. the whole pacific theater actually goes back decades before, when the two countries were in a kind of cold war for hegemony over the pacific, both were in deep spionage and sabotage shit against each other, provocations followed one another and both knew war would be inevitable: pearl harbor was that conclusion. that anon is right: the allies didn't give a fuck about china beyond a geopolitical standpoint, they did not care about the atrocities they were suffering, in fact, their only purpose was to die in drove and anchor the bulk of the imperial army in the continent so they couldn't be deployed at the pacific; but it payed off, because now China is in the permanent UN security council and japan, germany and italy aren't.
>>
>>37351922
>>37358601
yasukuni is a shrine devoted to japanese soldiers (the pawns who die for the greedy fuckers in the upper echelons) and some military leaders labeled as "war criminals" by victor's justice. you know there were other japanese "war criminals" who walked scott-free because they struck a deal, were too useful alive or too big too fall, right? you know some of these "war criminals" hold great power in the postwar, backed by the CIA and the like, right? you know japan was supposed to never have an army again, but america fastly backpedalled in case they needed some "war criminals" on their side, right? the war trials were little more than indecent kangaroo courts, an "war criminal" is an arbitrary, meaningless term. you honestly seem like a redditor, and one thing are gooks who live in a perpetual state of butthurt trying to cash-in their victimhood even though they were already paid reparations, but anyones else triggered by yasukuni needs to kill themselves.
>>
>>37351318
Based. What is the story of the shrine?
>>
>>37351806
>14
>Out of 2 million
HOLY FUCKING SHIT STOP THE PRESS! Seriously its piss in the wind. The only reason they even give a fuck is because they think they can cash in pitty points thanks do dipshit westerners.
>>
>>37351834
>implying
Japan was getting nuked regardless because the US wanted blood and they had a new toy they wanted to flex with.
>>
>>37356251
>Implying he was talking about the Japs
>Implying Japs eat dog meat

Retard.
>>
>>37356039
Thanks samefag-kun.
>>
>>37358623
Same, and why not demolish it?
>>
>>37358690
U wot m8?
>>
>>37352427
pokemon and anime were revenge for the nukes
>>
>>37352535
Why didn’t they just edit off the face paint if “muh blackface” was an issue
>>
>>37352638
Add Winne the Pooh to that copypasta
>>
>>37358476
she sits on the cake and eat the?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.