[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 31 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

>taraxa used to be a dandelion
>scientific name for the dandelion genus is "taraxacum"
a dandelion is fine too
>>
>>998514
Taraxacum? Cum on who?
>>
Summer Peru is my WIFE
>>
MUTATION ENDING HOW
>>
>>998514
That's very cute and all anon but how about we fuck you instead of the weed miku?
>>
File: balancing.png (661 KB, 1575x1788)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
big balancing
>>
>>998884
No mention of the balancing in Neutron Star
Are we already looking at EOS?
>>
>>998884
Doranana buffs? I know I should feel good about that but she's often enemies so I don't feel too great about it
>>
>>998884
Never heard of a game changing the rarity of a unit like this.
>>
>>998884
they're treating this game that is supposed to be launched like it is still in testing... while I am happy about these changes overall I really hope this isn't all because neutron star is so fucked, I can't even clear it anymore because it just scales too hard
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.29 MB, 1080x2280)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>fai's beautiful ass is obscured by UI 99% of the time in game
>>
>>998957
The only way to spot hidden balancing problems in the meta over time is with a large data set. Patches and balancing occur naturally as more data is fed back about what does and doesnt work within the system in production.
>>
File: 1259479596501.png (46 KB, 569x571)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>997008
This questline is such bullshit, I've gotten to the greenlit room 4 times, and not once have I gotten the compass. Why did they have to make every single step of this be RNG?
>>
I'm not bothering with the event, nor with the event Leapers. I hate having multiple banners, and the event is somehow as tedious as Neutron Star
>>
>>999396
Hopefully they iron out the balance quickly so the game's difficulty reaches a good state. Right now I think supports and fighters need some love, tanks other than fun could use some too.
>>
>>999326
It's just telling you where to put your eyes on.
>>
>>999455
8 times in a row now, there's no way it can be simple RNG unless it's like 10% success rate. There's got to be some kind of hidden requirement beyond just having the runestone.
>>
>>999741
Maybe having high enough power, similar to the other stat-reliant events? I remember clearing it on my first try and I think was fairly strong then.
>>
>>999741
are you getting the compass? you get it from a room that has a blank sign after getting the runestone. then the final boss will also have a blank sign instead of the octopus
>>
>>999851
Not him, but every step is non-guaranteed. Personally took me four attempts before that exact room gave out the runestone.
>>
>>999865
that has nothing to do with what i said. he didnt mention the compass so obviously he isnt even getting past the part after the runestone
>>
>>999848
Maybe, but I almost always have a full team with several upgraded leapers by that point so I don't see how I could possibly be failing a stat check like that.

>>999851
No, that's the issue I'm having. I've gotten to the room where you're supposed to get the compass, the event room with the blank screen, at least 10 times now and every single time I insert the runestone and I've failed to get the compass every single time. It's really getting on my nerves.
>>
File: file.png (1.19 MB, 1080x2400)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>999890
It finally happened. After 12 failed attempts, I finally got the stupid fucking compass. What a dumb fucking event.
>>
>>1000000
>>
>>999999
>>
File: Shit.jpg (246 KB, 801x1448)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
This hardly seems fair.
>>
>>998884
Peru nerf was kind of expected. She consistently out damaged the rest of the team combined.
>>
Looks like the Mutation route was found
>>
>>1000793
>have never even ran into that first step
ah...
>>
>>1000793
So do the different routes give different rewards or?
>>
>>1000522
just make her target a level 150 fun
>>
"Order Sleeper" is the best healer in the game, I'd throw every support we can actually get in the trash for one of them.
>>
On one hand, the SD Peru buffs has been great for my team. on the other hand, SD Peru now slaps shit when you fight her in the summer event.
>>
>Haha, this robot tank is kind of cute. She may not be uooooh sex appeal, but I kind of like retro game bot
>>
>decide to max her out anyway and get picrel
>mfw
How did they get away with the cute and funny robot "switch," bros?
>>
>>1001412
wow i didn't notice that before
>>
File: 1659412171680.jpg (27 KB, 321x322)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>1001412
>>
>>1001411
Anything's a hole, Anon
>>
>>1000793
>found the ears after three or four resets
>find room in second area
>choose first two options
>"you got hit on the head and wake up with nothing"
>go to area three
>get the same room again
>choose same two options
>"you get nothing"
>nothing in area 4
well fuck you too, game
>>
>>1001627
Yeah, they added RNG to everything here. At least in the Treasure Chest you can at least find a shop. Here you won't know if your run's good until you get to Area 1 boss.

Devs should really cut this shit out. It's not fun.
>>
>>1001627
>>1001629
i finally got the first two items then never got the third step at all
i think the idea is, with enough runs you should happen into everything and you need a ton of runs to clear the shop anyways
but the numbers are too low in practice
>>
Peru sure did get nerfed. Now I can't get past Level 8 of Iridescent Array.
>>
Dont know what combination of effects made this happen, but this was the final fight of a hard summer run.
>>
>>1002214
i had a run on hard where enemies literally died to 1 damage, it was wacky
there's definitely some weird card interactions
>>
>>1001898
They'd do this yet refuse to nerf every instance of Resource Survey and Neutron Star with multiple Funs.

I'm starting to dislike the devs' lack of priority on actual broken shit.
>>
>>1002479
but they put out a survey regarding neutron frequency, and already limited the amount of Funs that could show up as well
i think the scaling was a byproduct of more frequent neutron
>>
>>1002486
The scaling had always been like that, even before the change in frequency. Pre-change I was already facing teams about twelve levels above mine.
>>
Sometimes summer peru is a fucking BITCH to fight in the event
>>
File: 1633113995410.gif (718 KB, 480x320)
718 KB
718 KB GIF
https://youtu.be/XdX7HmbZqKs
>>
Feels like like not progressing at all, stuck at ~500k power for whole week now. Can't clear sky platform 2. Nuclede gains are so low its not even funny
>>
>>1002810
Game has a pretty decent OST. The main screen theme is sweet.
>>
>>1000793
I have not even got the ear chip thing. Fuck.
>>
>>1003150
it's actually not bad to reset after the first boss, you still get 40~50 currency and it takes about 5 minutes which is the reset cooldown anyways
>>
>>1003158
I actually got it two tries after posting. But I had cleared it more than 20 times and never saw it so I would say that is annoying. Encouraging resets and having to wait five minutes between just seems like poor design.
>>
File: 20220923-172237.jpg (3.79 MB, 1000x6368)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB JPG
wow, they posted it officially with a bit more concrete detail too
>>
File: 20220923-172233.jpg (3.05 MB, 1000x5453)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB JPG
>>1003210
still freaks me out a bit when thinking of this second half in conjunction with the first half's lore
>>
>>1003203
Got it on my first try from getting the Ear shit, did the four hunter thing for once, and it was the most profitable attempt thus far. Nice.
>>
Nyanners, or whatever the fuck her name is, has a bad habit of not summoning her cat as soon as it's available. It's really annoying some times.
>>
>>1003439
Every skill has an area at which its launchable.
>>
Finally got the mutation ending today. Got about 10 runs left to finish the shop, 9 with good rng. Decent event, wish the UI was better at the map screen.
>>
>>1003439
Yeah, it's much quicker to manually tap it yourself even on Auto.

>>1003520
Nah, Doranana on Auto tries to cast it as soon as possible. However, said "as soon as possible" is often after the first step in the battle so it's not the quickest. Like I said, it's much faster to just deploy Lulu yourself, but that's not really viable in PvP.
>>
>>1003662
hum, is that so. I don't recall any problems with summoning Lulu (there was a strange issue when you couldn't use the ultra skill from the get-go in Neutron Star, though, but it seems it has been fixed). But from my experience, there were two or three instances in campaign missions/resource surveys when it was more beneficial to wait until Doris pulls her target, and then to launch the fatso
>>
>>1003669
When you have her Character Gear skill unlocked you can actually have Lulu out early then try to have one of the squishy backliners aim for Doranana. Lulu then zips past the frontline, teleports near the target and focuses on her. It's a good way to go for killing the backline.

In PvP where I can't manually use the skill I just put Doranana one tile beyond their range in hopes she gets Lulu to zip by after her first step. Not viable against Assassins though.
>>
Ah yes, main dps Golan. Duh.
>>
>>1003794
golin...is doing her best to protect everyone!
>>
>only 4 days left in event
shit, i got some grindin to do
>>
>>1004252
Ive been grinding too. Ive been speed running by just sticking to all right side rooms, building Queena + Dora to block, and all the rest of my team are hunters, mages, or assassins. Doesnt matter who, as long as they are nat3. Gotten pretty quick, I never change formation and just burn everything down.
>>
What do the hidden endings even do?
>>
>>1004258
There are two missions in the pass, one gives 1000 cubes and the other gives 10 pills.
>>
>>1004259
Oh, I didn't see that, thanks.
>>
EWYBP OAPZO OSELU WZHKO DYJFQ JUUFF
>>
Convince me that it isnt completely useless to deploy just one assassin.
>>
>>1004292
no
>>
>>1002486
they replaced a single fun with golin, thats all they did
>>
Leap Records is my favorite part of the game.
>>
>get chip for the third time now
>keep fucking failing the RNG event on the second area
>you can get the second event in the third area for no reason since the boss is locked in by the 4th area
This is cancer.
>>
Excite
>>
>>1004966
Congrats. On a related note, 8th difficulty level apparently yields red equipment now.
>>
IB5N9 200 diamonds 10k g
>>
Maintenance Preview

@Announcement feed

Dear Proxy,

The weekly maintenance for this week is temporarily changed to
Thursday, September 29, 2022, 2:00~5:00 UTC.

Following is the announcement from Cocoon, please confirm.

-[Next Theme Event - Space Disco!]
Theme event: Space Disco will come!
Event duration: Oct 6, 2022, 05:00 - Oct 20, 2022, 05:00 UTC (UTC)

-[Update Content]
1. Leapers Odyssey: New Chapters for Leapers Odyssey!
2. New system: The Achievement System will be available!
3. New Profile decorations: New avatar and name card for different elements and leaper phasing. (For those leapers who have been phased, the avatars and name cards will be sent via in-game mail, please check it.)
4. Monthly Card: First-time purchase discount for the month card! The first-time purchase price will be $0.99! (Players who have already purchased a small monthly card before this maintenance can enjoy the $0.99 discount price on the next purchase.)
5. Battle Pass: We will adjust the price for Battle Pass. $9.99 for activating the Battle Pass, $14.99 for activating the Battle Pass with original level 15. (*This adjustment will work in the next Season Battle Pass.)

-[Add]
1. We will add an Instruction guide for some systems.
(edited)
[12:42]
-[Optimization]
1. We have increased the drop rates of items in Array 8.
2. We will increase the EXP output of the main story and Atomic Tower.
3. The default screen of the game will be the left screen.
4. We will optimize the Disks in the Neutron Star.
>>
>>1005580

-[Adjustment]
1 We will adjust the base-star of Leaper Doranana to 3-star, and increase Doranana's basic values.
2. We will adjust the rewards in Interstellar Travels. (The total rewards will be adjusted to Doranana1 + Doranana's genes350 + Fusion Core20. After the maintenance, we will send Fusion Core20 via in-game mail for players who have claimed the last rewards in Interstellar Travels before.)
3. We will adjust the basic values for leapers with different Elements and Classes.
(Particle Pill10 will be sent via in-game mail as compensation)
4. We will adjust the rewards for Battle Pass. (This adjustment will work in the next Season Battle Pass.)
5. The limitation of Journey tickets in Peru's Emporium will be adjusted to a max of 3 per week.
6. The Legendary Gear Material Military Chest (DIY) will be adjusted to Legendary Gear Material Military Chest (DIY) in the $99.99 Serve giftpack, and Legendary Gear Material Military Chest (DIY)3 will be adjusted to Legendary Gear Material Military Chest (DIY)1 in the $49.99 activity giftpack.
7. We will delete the Green disks in Leapers Odyssey.
8. We will adjust the default leaper Crit chance and Block rate.
9. We will increase the raising materials and reduce the Particle Pills that can be gained from the main story. (The rewards that have been received will not be influenced.)
10. Players will be able to unlock a new Chapter without clearing the resource tower after Chapter 5.
11. The difficulty of Chapters 1-3 will be increased slightly while Chapters 4-6 will be reduced slightly.
>>
>>1005582
>5. The limitation of Journey tickets in Peru's Emporium will be adjusted to a max of 3 per week.
>9. We will increase the raising materials and reduce the Particle Pills that can be gained from the main story. (The rewards that have been received will not be influenced.)
fucking why
>>
Who is the best healing support? I'd prefer one that healed constantly over one who just heals with their activated ability.
>>
>>1005816
Diye is basically all heals but she's killing herself while doing it until you phase her. Also she's one of the more annoying notable enemies so maybe in player hands she's just as good
>>
>>1005816
with character gear, sea dream becky's mini cubies passively heal once someone's low on health, and her ultra still is a hell of a lot of healing albeit a bit random sometimes. the buff from 3 charge to 2 was massive
doris' character gear skill is a passive teamwide heal when she takes damage
as mentioned, diye is the budget option otherwise
>>
>>1005833
>>1005845
Much appreciated
>>
>finally get mutation ending
>free ten roll gets me the spare peru i wanted
the cycle is broken, free at last
>>
Any tips for beating the Melee Mission Array? Unfortunately my main team uses assassins so I'll likely have to level a second team since those instantly die
>>
>>1005582
Better get those journey's while I still can (and completing the campaign too. )
>>
File: 1639573713393.jpg (397 KB, 1920x1080)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
Need more furchads to notice the characters.
>>
why is proxy like this
>>
>>1005961
You have OCD.
>>
>>1005887
vitty in a corner, leonlev on top middle, someone else to bait the left middle, archers or mages in the other corners
if vitty lands her disorient, the boss can still do its ground-slamming fist attack, which ends up hurting itself so it dies super quickly, even above what your team could normally handle
if there's no one cardinally adjacent, it might not do that attack, and might kill your vitty first, so leonlev's character gear passive helps with that
>don't have vitty
then hope you have enough dps with the four corners because the cardinally adjacent leapers die really quickly
>>
File: 1661202492142814.jpg (641 KB, 1000x1000)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
>Amber phase art

Good lord. Is that a fucking nipple?
>>
It's really annoying in Cocoon Park that it doesn't show you which Leapers are already in use.
>>
>>1006089
if you click on the character, it tells u if they are currently working or slacking
>>
>have time to attempt the dumb evolution ending again
>can't even get the first fucking step rng anymore

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.