[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 36 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

File: Michelle.png (2.71 MB, 1242x1698)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
Forbidden Battleground event awaits!
New Covenant: Odin
SP Ledin coming soon!
Elma's new skin (Macho Lotto) coming soon!

Wandering Duelist (Neo Brenda) or Julian?Who did you summon?
Are you ready for Ricky and McClaine arrival on the October's major update?
>>
>Progression Guide
https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1pF7yhErib7bqA1X0z1ywRUd2djcT9nv3td6L2adSPds/

>Equipment Guide
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1uVWkQXF4zWfwHK38Iwp4waeDyCgYhdpV9cjOGsAF8Xg/htmlview#

>Hidden Treasure Locations
https://langrisser.fandom.com/wiki/Hidden_Treasures

>Upcoming Banners
https://wikigrisser-next.com/news

>Official site
https://langrisser.zlongame.com/

>Wikis
Chinese: https://wiki.biligame.com/langrisser/
English: https://wikigrisser-next.com/

>Who wants this equipment:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14eLSvlgen1jE5WJuwklr2OFWzvMArw27kBNcOpONZUA/htmlview#

>Ultimate Langrisser Pack
https://pastebin.com/h8fqb5LV

>Aniki Gold and Rainbow drops
https://i.imgur.com/qwMolk7.jpg

>Maximum equipment enchants chart:
https://i.imgur.com/4JZfHy4.jpg

>Equipment Mastery max bonus:
https://i.imgur.com/n7RZCkU.png

>Rarity between SSR equipment:
https://i.imgur.com/uOxGagG.jpg

>Compiled Info Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12anuYkAchUiGXs26-fHl16vDMbTXt99XrFbZE11sh3o/edit#gid=1897376688

>Class Upgrade Material Locations
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSYYKn6MHRNB8LsJ1wGtC18qVZxSePb4LtVkEfx3ATznOwVmDfjhu_9CmYRYJUxd8debduvPTvr6ZnP/pub
>>
Let's properly open this thread.
Our little troblemaker, Her Holiness Lucretia!
>>
Neo Brenda sucks and her exclusive is among the worst released, Julian is alright but he comes in a Destiny so if I feel like it, I will summon him then.
>>
>>995491
When is his Destiny?
>>
>>995643
Like 6 months along Werner D. and Parsyr.
>>
Thankfully I got Julian now I can save up to get my wife GitS
>>
I want to roll but there's been no nice banner lately, the itch is killing me
>>
>>995917
Save it up. We're getting Gintama, then Elma/Annie, then Neoluc/SoLS + Oathsworn all in 3 months. Cherie is also getting her musical skin as a whale skin if you spend 39800 crystals during anniversary month.

Then the next set has Leo Beck who can give revives to 3 people on your team. Although the other guy is probably useless.
>>
>neo brenda is one of the de facto worst SSRs
>only saving grace could be a rockin exclusive
>zlong gives her one of the worst exclusives in the game on top of it
what did our girl do to deserve this?
>>
>>996336
It's their what, third attempt at a reactive\revenge unit that only functions when you are getting slaughtered and only against the killer? Do they just never learn or what
At least B*tty mostly made sense, her only problem is she's incapable of doing anything wortwhile whatsoever on her own turn.
>>
>>996336
I wouldn't call her the worst, the DPS slot is just too competitive in Apex. They should've given her at least some Attack and/or Damage dealt without needing to go through her chains like every other character, or made her bonus higher in exchange for having to basically upkeep a summon like Elwin's 3c. Making the damage dealt +40% would have gone a long way or even just making the skill give the same 30% increase rather than 20%. Yusuke, Rean, Gintoki all get their +30% damage with transformations, but still having a talent that functions decently without it, especially Gintoki.

I can sort of see what they were going for with the extra utility in the chains. Up to 4x Atk fixed damage that can't be blocked on any 2 units on the map bypasses most 20% revives, and even better it happens after battle. If you trade 1 for a revive, WD can turn it into a 1 for 1 with her chains. Not only fixed damage but she can apply Heal Block, crit reduce, and passive disable to any 2 units on the map. Plus she herself has a revive. Unfortunately it's just not enough, and most of her utility is irrelevant for PvE. She basically requires a summon to have a normal talent, just to be average.

The defensive exclusive was definitely not what she needed. So many fixes yet they go with this. Giving her -1 CD on skills could have made her above average for PvE in any comp with a summon. Letting her apply chains on 3 targets instead of 2 or having them last for 3/4 turns instead of 2, giving her +10% damage on chains so the skill give +30% and her talent one gives +40%. Giving her fixed damage a higher cap could have given her a niche.
>>
File: fuck2.jpg (622 KB, 1933x1352)
622 KB
622 KB JPG
>>
Reminder that pity is reset with Gintama banner, so plan accordingly.
>>
I keep agonizing over Lucretias class.
Holy lets her equip GoEL which she probably never really wants anyway given her role and how endgame PvE is dumb checkers anyway, on the other Holy sometimes gets cucked like that one challenge for the valkyries banner
What are benefits of keeping her a mage besides dodging occasional holy cuckoldry?
>>
Are you guys in the top 100 for anyone? Most of my high power heroes are popular so there's a lot of rank whoring and high investment apex people clogging up those. I do have Alustriel in the 70s and I think my Mystery Knight was literally 100, though that was before I got cav to 80%.
>>996506
Higher skill and hp, potentially less competition for AB stones.
>>
>>996512
My Lana is 2nd in the server, probably can get 1st with a bit of luck. I think I have a few more rare heroes in the top 10 like Ainz, Mariandel and the like.
>>
>>996496
From a few posters on NGA with no proof. I would take it with a grain of salt considering we had people swearing they pulled over 100 well over a year into the game. Not like they'll get the chance to prove so anyways, but we certainly will. If anyone actually gets proof on this side they might toss up compensation for every server.
>>
>>996496
>>996523
They didn't reset it on JP, I had 30 rolls banked and got Gintoki in 70. Of course it could have been reset and it was complete coincidence that I got him then, but I'm leaning towards it being pity. Though the reset might come along with Valkyria instead since the collab positions are almost certainly swapped.
>>
>>996496
Let's see if I understand ...

Zlong for the Gintama banner resets the pity, so if I have 99 summons without SSR my 100th won't result in an SSR because I actually start from 0?

If true, does it apply only to the Gintama banner or also to the others banners of that period?
>>
Bad match up, other guy basically was a perfect counter to his playstyle so this is all I'm going to get https://files.catbox.moe/iruxu7.mp4
>>
>>997029
He is strong but always uses the same strategy. In the first fight he underestimated the Mariel + Iris combo but if Mariel hadn't had breeze things probably would have been different. In the second fight he was defeated in the pick-ban phase, I don't think with those units he could counter 4 DPS with two teleport units. Jugler was doomed to defeat the moment he would use 3c and Lana is a short leg unit that would hardly have been able to get close to do damage.
>>
Can someone explain how to complete awakening missions? My team just hit 70, and I can't clear any of these
>>
>>997159
Usually involves having good equips and 5-6*s on the unit first unless they have something fundamentally OP in their kit you can abuse
>>
>>997159
The first Awakening battle is a 1v1 against 3 enemies. 1v1 because unless you trigger 2nd or 3rd walking into their danger zone like a retard they will only go after one after the other is done with.
It shouldn't be too hard to figure out what you need to do a 1v1. You guessed it! You need stats. Star rating, lvl 50 equipment, decent enchants, masteries, lvl10 soldiers and training, appropriately chosen soldiers (not ramming your infantry into cavs helps a ton, %fixed damage soldiers may help you one shot you target etc). Pick skills that will suit the particular challenge instead of "whatever i usually use" like idk guard on a tank. Oftentimes tank\healer\support characters have seemingly useless skills that they almost never use in other class branches that specifically exist for battles like these. Like conversion+attack on tanks. You might need to invest a runestone to unlock those.
Some characters need practically nothing to pass them (my Zerida was wearing literal SR rags and lvl7 barely trained soldiers but since she's an assassin designed specifically to murder, she passed easily) while others have to be heavily invested into and it will stll be brutal (Freya is a notorious example of a tough awakening)
>>
>>997159
Post the Hero you're having difficulty awakening
>>
>>996506
holy's much better in general because it lets you wear glory of the world with sorcs. Mages avoids judge talisman damage bonus but i don't think that's good enough to be worth giving up on glory since its too niche
>>
>>997469
I don't care for pvp and glory is rather pointless in pve when tennyo exists.
I'm still doing some final thinking before i settle down and shovel mastery stones at her though
>>
Good soldiers for Angelina?
>>
>>997524
Can't she use Angels?
>>
File: file.png (835 KB, 1045x504)
835 KB
835 KB PNG
>>997524
>using Angelina
Angels, Griffins or Mech are fine unless you plan on going Watery meme build

Are Unicorns good on her?
First time seeing that she has access to them
>>
File: file.png (264 KB, 641x394)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
SP Ledin when?
>>
>>997532
>Are Unicorns good on her?
Unicorns are for Terrain Master, shit otherwise. And she's a flier so eh
>>
>>997539
>fujin
What?
>>
>>997542
Highest offensive increase on counter.
>>
>>997539
>Heart of Gaia
>on SP Ledin
Does his new Passive not work with Heal Reversal?
>>
>>995661
Good to know, thanks.
>>
>>997539
Double green? The heck? I swear the chinks were recommending meteor for him. Also it's interesting they don't even bother putting oath as an alternative weapon considering they threw in fujin for armor.
>>997647
Only can't be healed, which Elwin can still disable with his 3c if you for some reason end up picking him in apex and don't ban Elwin.
>>
>another week
>still haven't done stage 3 of ragnarok
>>
>>997751
same
>>
What armor does epsilon and ibc want? Tennyo, Nebulous, Arcane Battlegarb, Forbidden defenders?

For helm im considering tennyos or tyr for epsilon
>>
>>997246
Here are the ones I tried to and failed before even defeating the first opponent:
1)Cherie, 6 stars:
HP 3,1k + 1,6k
ATK 500 + 275
DEF 234 + 148
MDEF 277 + 130
SKILL 178 + 25
2)Christiane, 5 stars:
HP 3,7k +2k
ATK 366 + 128
DEF 278 +116
MDEF 248 + 104
3)Lucretia, 5 stars:
HP 2,2k + 1,5k
INT 395 + 199
DEF 164 +78
MDEF 225 + 79
I'm not too invested in my equipment because most of them are really bad based on the spreadsheet, and my soldier levels are all around 16, so I will probably have to farm those as well as the remaining of fragments.

I think that the fact I got the awakening materials from floating kingdom instead of managing to clear the required rifts means I'm underpowered right now
>>
>>997897
>Those base stats
Anon, you can't just do Awakenings willy-nilly, you actually have to invest in the units. My 4* Christiane has higher base stats than your 5*, not even talking about the equipment. A properly-invested THREE STAR hero is much stronger than what you have. And unfortunately, not everyone gets it easy. You have to unlock bonds and maximize them. You have to unlock and master all the classes with the stat bonuses that compliment their style.
>>
>>997965
>>997897
I was able to do Helena's at 3* but in general the tank ones are the biggest bitch because they do piss damage unless you raised them well enough
>>
>>997970
I've done quite a few at 3* myself. Including Christiane. But I almost always have either all bonds unlocked, or at the very least Heart Bond maximized, and a good set of equipment that if anything, I just lend from one of my top heroes. Again, not everyone gets it easy, like mages with Scepter of Divinity. Anyone that is bound to surely receive attacks and counterattacks has to have the stats to kill and survive.
>>
File: FdBL1ghagAIGCM5[1].png (404 KB, 689x397)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
Wtf is happening anymore
>>
>>997897
Granted that I only started unlocking 3c when I got to the final chapter of Act 1.

From personal experience the minimum requirements to complete the 6c without too many problems are all equipment of lv 50, lv 10 the first 3 bonds, at least lv 5 atk and def bond, at least lv 7 heart bond, decent mastery. For troops it would be better to have 40/40/40 stats and use lv 10 soldiers.

Difficulty varies by unit. For example to complete Gustav's 6c I had to upgrade everything to lv 10 and wait to get the 4 *, For Liana I had to unlock the mage class and use the summon, Elma with the fact that you fight against LoG was not at all easy, Freya was a nightmare I don't want to remember, etc.

If you don't want to invest in SSR gear, try to at least upgrade the SR gear to lv 50 and don't pay too much attention to the spreadsheet, except in rare cases, most of the time an SSR gear can be more useful because it has higher stats than the SR gear .
>>
File: Clarett and Lambda.jpg (342 KB, 2048x1472)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>997992
I think that's Zion's EoL skin, anon.
>>
>>997992
It’s a skin this isn’t new in the slightest
>>
>>997997
Alright, so first I'll try to get all equipment of a unit to 50, try to get better stat rolls, bonds are at 30-40 right now so I will work on those as well, and raise soldier levels of the ones I use to 10.
>>
>>998015
is that a boy or a gril
>>
File: Zion & Leo Beck.jpg (1.83 MB, 2554x1437)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
>>998089
Zion is clearly a guy, as well as Leo Beck (RioBec).
>>
>>998103
>shotacon banner
ew, why not more dark elf girls
>>
>>998075
Pay attention to which soldiers you upgrade to lv 10, since you are at the beginning, it is worth upgrading only those who share the most units you own.

If you show us which units you have, we can give you some advice on which soldiers to upgrade so as not to waste aniki materials.
>>
>>998116
>ew
What are you a faggot?
>>
>>997897
Lucretia and Cherie are pretty easy ones
Just continue building up their Equipment and Character
>>
>>997471
tennyos has next to no value in pve. the only reason it's so good is because you can sit around for the +3 ms proc
>>
>>997810
nebulous is generally the one people use most to prevent being reflect cheesed. by units with crystal warlocks + that accessory. tyrs is preferred for helm because his stealth needs him to be 2 tiles away from allies to begin with and the damage inc is fairly high.
>>
>>997471
if you only care about pve then even more reason to use her as holy since that's the only place you'll realistically get holy to demon class advantage, meanwhile mage has nothing
>>
>>998232
So I wouldn’t have to worry about being reflected since he isn’t as squishy as lucretia and log? I also see most ibc equipping tenyo
>>
Are winged shinguards a good acc for Bernhardt
>>
>>998428
Decent, he still rather have boots.
>>
>>998431
The SR ones? I only have one copy of those
>>
>>998434
No, Apex boots, all the other Attack accessories are decent oh him, he is fairly tanky so shinguards is definitely not bad on him.
>>
>>998440
>Apex boots
never even seen them before
or overlords badges
>>
I usually throw 10 tickets at new banners unless I've buffered my pity by a bit. I did it now because why not and well, this happened. Is she like, useful at all? Even a super ultra niche use? Aside from being useful for my dick anyway. God her eol is so fucking hot.
>>998444
I got one and picked my second one with a pick bag. Got an overlord from TT this week, I think that's number 5. Not sure if I even need it.
>>
>>998738
She is a good unit but depends too much on the rng. In PVE she can be OP or the weak link of the team, it all depends on the position in which the cards appear and the type of cards. Perhaps with her exclusive she could improve, but in Global we have to wait for December. I wanted to upgrade her to 6 * but after more than 50 runs in which the cards appeared in absurd positions I chose to leave her at 5 *, four cards do not make a difference if they do not appear in the right position.

Remember that her atk bond is Sissi.
>>
>>998738
When will I know what to use with my pick bags? I have two but have no idea what to take or what's rare enough to be worth it
>>
>>998235
fuck, i never thought about this. most of my mages are in mage class but i literally never touch pvp. just figured theyd have more int that way
>>
What weapon does Florentia typically use?
>>
>>999393
Night Bloom probably.
>>
>>999078
For accessories you usually pick something you need right now, or if you're prepping for seriously participating in apex you grab twilight star or swordsmiths. I honestly feel overlords is a waste but that's because I only have two built and don't feel the need for more. The +1 move from apex boots can be huge but it depends on who you use it on and if you ever actually use that +1. Just try out the sr boots on whoever it is you want it on and if you feel like it isn't helping much then don't pick apex boots.
>>
>>999560
>For accessories you usually pick something you need right now,
you say that like they release these often
>>
>>999393
Almost every healer uses night bloom. Rozenciel is probably one of (or the only) exception that wants another staff.
>>999560
Cherie is an ob user in pvp but its not as rare as ts and ssms. You are better of grabbing those two rare accs.
>>
>>998126
The characters I have invested at least a bit till now are: Cherie, Christiane, Lucretia, Lana, Liana, Alicia, Florentia, Licorice, Light of Genesis, Rozalia, Rozenciel, Sissi White and Tsubame.

Out of those, my current team are Cherie/Christiane/Lucretia/Liana/Rozenciel, although the current Fusion buff only applies to Christiane, Lucretia, and Rozenciel.
>>
>>1000634
Sorceress for Lucretia, Lana, LoG, Licorice

Griffin Knight for Cherie and Rozalia

Fighting Monk for Liana, Rozenciel, Florentia and Sissi. In some cases Liana, Rozen and Sissi would prefer Shrine Maiden for damage reduction.

Angel and Phalanx for Christiane. Christiane can use Empress Personal Guard but if you don't use infantry soldiers on other units you can do without them for now.

The only assassin / archer I use is Narm, I honestly don't know what to recommend for Alicia and Tsubame
>>
>>1001014
Thanks for the recommendations. Are mixed forces considered useful? I always thought that if an infantry character doesn't use infantry troops, they lose half the bonus damage when battling lancers
>>
>>1001707
Units and soldiers have a separate bonus I believe, so the hero still gets the bonus damage but you are obviously missing damage if you attack let's say a lancer with an infantry/lancer combo compared to double infantry on the plus side you get neutral damage from cavalry.
>>
Not sure about other servers but top 2 cleared in 6 hours after the first day reset. My guild has quite a bit to go but we're hopefully staying solidly in third place. How fast did your servers get the first clear? I know you guys had that bug fuck up which I'm sure sucked since it added a lot of time.
>>
RIP fourth place suddenly jumped a massive amount and cleared. Guild leader kicked 2 people who haven't logged in since DE started basically immediately after that wew.
>>
>>1002777
In general, most guilds will clear 4 outers and 4 inners, going straight for Baldea. That'll usually be an amount around 54,000 magic ore, going straight to the final number 84,723 once the final boss is done.
>>
File: file.png (169 KB, 431x274)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
lel
>>
File: file.png (179 KB, 344x314)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>1003087
good day
>>
Speaking of DE did CN have another one yet? I unironically like it and want it more often. Dunking aoes is fun and watching triple SP Cherie slap things around is amusing. It totally isn't because of the 28 aniki mats, nope not at all.
>>
>>1003284
They did. I saw a video of the last stage but can't find it now. Looked like absolute fucking nonsense with a bunch of high powered cloned Ledins.
>>
>>1003463
Looking at bilibili it seems it happend in July, so it's coming kinda sorta soon. I'm usually completely worthless at the boss so this time I'm going to try to actually prepare.
>>
>>1003284
>>1003463
>>1003562
In November there is the next DE with Gintama Event. Regarding the boss, from a video I saw it would seem that it is possible to earn enough points using SP Cherie but I don't know the stats of that player. The boss is the least of the problems, if you don't have the right units and if the players suffer from "reading debuff", getting to the boss becomes almost impossible due to the laws in baldea.
>>
File: Langrisser_nlsBN4rFUc.jpg (322 KB, 1280x720)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>1002958
Is that for the stat bonuses for clearing nodes? The first 2 I was in a super casual guild that only cleared with the power of a single super autist and the rest of them my guild has always done this.
>>
SP Ledin's new Skills have lower TotalPower than his other Skills >:/

Does his new 1C activates a 2-Range Guard as well or is it just the DF+Med convertion?
>>
>>1003938
Only convertion I believe but he does have a 1 ring innate guard.
>>
>end of 2022
>still no Dark Tank besides Betty and Albedo
>>
>>1003983
>a collab
>passive retard that doesn't really wants to tank, just wants her team to get AoE'd
>alpha
poor Darkies
>>
File: Alpha.png (880 KB, 1080x1328)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
>>1003983
What's wrong with using Alpha as a tank, anon?
>>
>>1003989
>I forgot Alpha even existed
Is she even good?
What's her usual kit?

>Crystal Edge Cost: 2 > Choose one of the following skills:
[Crystal Edge: Barrier] Attacks a single enemy, dealing 1.5x damage. Before battle, gain [Amethyst Barrier]. after battle restore HP equal to 30% of damage dealt.
+
[Crystal Edge: Shield] Attacks a single enemy, dealing 1.5x damage. Before battle, gain [Amethyst Shield]. after battle restore HP equal to 30% of damage dealt.
After using one of the above skills, set the cooldown of Crystal Edge to 2 turns.

>Crystal Arm Cost: 2 / CD: 2 / Range: Self / Span: Single
[Passive] Takes all attacks for adjacent allies.
[Active] Guard range increases to 2. ATK/INT+20%. Gain [Reinforcements] and [Parry] effects. Lasts 2 turns.

>Regenerative Crystal Core Cost: 1
[Passive] Takes all attacks for adjacent allies. After being attacked and taking damage, restore HP to self equal to 1.5x ATK.
or
>Reinforcement Cost: 1
[Passive] After taking action, restore 20% HP.

>Amethyst Explosion Cost: 3 / CD: 6 / Range: Self / Span: 4
[Passive] Negate one instance of fatal damage, afterwards restoring 100% HP and reducing all skill cooldowns by 5. Also lose [Amethyst Barrier] or [Amethyst Shield] effects and become unable to reobtain them. This effect will only occur once per map.
[Physical Damage] Attacks self and enemies within 4 blocks for 0.3x AoE damage. Before use, dispel all debuffs from self. The lower this unit's HP, the more damage it will do, up to +100% damage dealt.

>Roar Cost: 2 / CD: 2 / Range: 1 / Span: Single
[Physical Damage] Attacks a single enemy, dealing 1.3x damage. Before battle, dispels 2 buffs from the enemy and inflict ATK/INT-20% for 1 turn.
>>
>>1003813
That's the day 1 clear. If your guild is planning to rank, you have to do this strat and focus on co-op. Beyond that, most guilds will go 4/4 so each squad can actively attack something without having to co-op.

>>1003983
Some factions were supposed to have units that specialized into certain things, like why Meteor doesn't really get tanks besides Jugler, but then they gave Empire/Glory/Princess everything so...
>>
>>1004142
>Princess
Dumbest, mind-bogglingly stupid fucking """faction"""
>>
>>1004218
Agreed. I hate that princess (and protagonist) exist. They couldve made more lore friendly and relevant to the setting, rather than making a waifu centric faction (which only pushes for all the OP heroes to be female, etc etc).
>>
>>1004218
>>1004295
Might as well complain about all the factions.
>>
>>1004297
Nah. They all make sense and have.relevance in relation to lore or special tactics.
Protagonist and princess are neither. Protag is at least a nod to the heroes of all the classics and the crossovers; princess is merely the waifu bait faction.
But its whatever. No need to get offended because some people dislike the overt coomer mindset that waifu bullshit creates.
>>
>>1004301
It isn't, all factions have their share of very loosely related heroes, and are just there to fill a quota aside from tensei since that is just all the heroes from that game. Even if there were no factions whatsoever most of the heroes who are strong right now would remain strong and women would still be the majority of it, there being a princess faction or not wouldn't change shit. Actually Prioncess was a whatever faction before Christhiane and even right now outside of healers, it's not represented particularly harder than any other faction. Strategy being a joke is a bigger issue.
>>
Princess faction existing is fine
Meteor Strike and Tactical Masters are the real mistake
>>
>>1004312
>t. meteorlet
>>
>>1004301
Princess are princesses. Dont let your waifufag hateboner blind you
> No need to get offended
fuck you passive aggressive discord nigger
>>
>Not maining Princess
Get a load of these fags
>>
>>1004708
>fuck you passive aggressive discord nigger
Lmao zoom zoom is mad.
>>
I love Mythical! wish they have a better faction buffer
>>
>>1005625
I have a full Mythical team built the only thing missing is a Faction Buffer and I sure as hell ain't going to build Gizarof and Loldius
>>
>>1005661
Me too, and I have the same problem with strategy, unfortunately without FB they are very difficult to use. For me the problem is not to build FBuffers but to get their bonds so as not to make them dead weights, after all even at 4 * many units are usable or at least they can do something other than buff.
>>
File: images.jpg (35 KB, 408x675)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Should I go with magic or breeze on Gustav or is there a better enchant for her
>>
>>1006519
I assume it's similar to SP Lana in that you either decide on potential extra range or maximum damage. Looking over her skill set again, since I don't have her, I personally would use breeze for anything pvp related since she has those annoying debuffs. I probably wouldn't use her in pve but I'd imagine more damage would be better than random +2 move.
>>
>>1006519
I wouldn't call it better since it's probably just memes but you could do double green or just thorns/steel to hopefully not blow up in a single hit from an assassin or something after rolling in and dumping 3c. I guess clock would be decent too, double 3c or black hole would be annoying.
>>
>>1005661
oldy is pretty decent though. though why can't you just use estelle instead then if you have her
>>
So how is JP managing Gintoki?
>>
>>1009979
Don't think people have really figured out how to use him yet. In the tourney matches so far he never really does much. He either gets sniped or is one of the last two units and just rolls over. There's a lot of cav troops being brought in to the games where he's not banned or Hilda goes cav mode if she's not banned. Phalanx are actually his most used troop which is I assume to deal with all of the cav troops.
>>
File: 100402729_p0.jpg (486 KB, 800x600)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>
File: 101417920_p0.jpg (1.04 MB, 2000x1570)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>
>>1010945
Fucking Amazing.
>>
First season since S1 when I was newer to the game that I won't be able to make Gold III and it makes me want to throw in towel on this.

Fucking hate having to PvP to get rewards and skins but I always tolerated it because it took me less than 15 matches but I'm 10-12 and can't make it out of Silver.

Everyone has a meta box full of 6* characters, whale frames, etc. Its frankly tiring.
>>
>>1010993
Unfortunately the game is becoming more and more p2w although many are unwilling to admit it or, if we want to be kinder, it is becoming more and more "waste your time, where you could do something better, to complete this new PVE mode to increase the stats for PVP ".

Remember that there are players who use pilots for Apex, it is likely that you have just had bad luck or that you are tired of competing in Apex.
>>
>>1011057
Probably because the latter isn’t the former. I don’t think anyone would doubt the latter when it’s just a fact. But even then, whales have had the opportunity to buy like 10 morningstars which is 1 node.
>>
>>1010993
Sounds like you roll bad units or keep misplaying. Bronze is full of misplaying retards. Just wait for them to get out of position and grab the free kills. I tried playing pvp after a year and got silver 3 within 2 days of playing
>>
>>1011129
I'm very average but it seems like most of the average players have moved on and the newer players avoid apex because they know they cannot compete.

Could be some extreme bad luck too, next season I won't try to qualify the first weekend and get steamrolled by Lang frames.
>>
I'm like 2 week late but I finally forced myself to get to tier 10 on JP voyage. I had to reset twice because I'm garbage and picking good shit but the third time I easily rolled over Bozel. I don't see why people were complaining so much unless bad rng was that common. I didn't exactly get good rng on this run either. Pretty much the only good luck was getting Lucretia with her 3c. Dunno if I'm gonna force myself to clear 15 but I do know I want 12 for those aniki boxes.
>>1010993
To be fair the "whale" frames don't exactly cost much to get.
>>
>>1011502
>meta boxes
I haven’t really encountered the current “meta” box in bronze or silver. The one with 2 healer(rozen sissi) 1 tank(Hilda) with full meta DPS characters

I’m currently silver 3 without a full meta box my goal is just to settle for gold 3. I’m just waiting for my meta units to get 6 star and it’ll probably be easy.

>first weekend qualify
I have never even tried pvp before I had a reasonable box to compete, and I also got matched against a top 512 player. Sounds like there are just no players to queue into. Otherwise I haven’t really queued into a high rank disparity on the proceeding weeks.
>>
Okay 15 is rough, I can delete the pirate in 3 turns, though I get a feeling that that's slow, but then I get fucked because I need to be in water and on defensive terrain. Don't want to reset just yet since it's obviously a lack of more than a single brain cell holding me back.
>>
>>1012935
Just kill the water one and then go to the mountains.
>>
Maybe AI will be good enough before the end of the year to make us more lewds... Maybe even in Urushihara style.
>>
Any sharding priority recomendations for PvE? Looking to settle for a 3 tank 3 healer box. The characters that I want to invest are:
>Rozenciel (4)
>Liana (4)
>Sissi White (4)
>Hilda (5)
>Christiane (5)

I have one slot available in my GoF, which would be the order of priority to shard? For now I am sharding Christiane since she doesn't have any revive on turn 1 and using Tiaris since my Sissi isn't viable
>>
>>1014336
I say Rozenciel and Christhiane followed by Hilda and Liana.
>>
>>1014336
Purely for PVE, it's not worth taking tanks to 6 stars, so I'd say focus on Rozen and Liana.
>>
>>1014440
>>1014603
Fuck I meant PvP

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.