[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 159 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

Hello Cookie Runners! Welcome back to a hastily made thread after a slew of new threads pushed us off the face of the earth! Here’s what’s new and upcoming:

Ovenbreak
>New Update: Feast in the Yakgwa Village!
>Meet Vagabond Cookie! Oh wait… he’s asleep!
>Yakgwa Village Harvest Run – Watch your Crops grow in real time while helping to harvest someone else’s!
>Rock, Paper, Scissors, round 1! – The Fiercest warrior will carefully pick a side and become winner in this game of strategy and luck by Inking as much turf as- Wait, wrong game!
>Reworked Diary System – Working as intended after multiple fixes!
>Hang Out with Vagabond Cookie! – Run with the newest Cookie and he’ll like you lots, especially if You got some good food!
>Yakgwa Village Exploration Log! – Don’t get lost in this maze with harvesting rewards!
>Treasure Mastery – Panacea Pestle – Collect and prepare weeds to get high… score!
>Custom Run STILL exists!
Kingdom
>We archived so fast we are yet to have our update! We still have some notices before September 6’s Update:
>1 Day Left for Cream Unicorn’s Banner and Face Your Destiny Event
>9 Days Left for all Disney™ Themed™ Events™ (3 days for the last unlocks in the Wishing Star Missions™! Don’t forget to finish them as they give the most rewards!)
Black Pearl Islands – Explore the Black Pear islands, full of battles and new mini-games!
>Meet Black Pearl Cookie (Legendary) and Caviar Cookie (Epic)
>Purchase Duskgloom keys to spend on the new mode on the seaside market and seashell gallery!
>Improvements to Guild Battles and Time Jumpers

Puzzle World
>Followed Charcoal Cookie home

Are you dreading or looking forward to the Kingdom content? What do you think of the new daily quests? Who should get a new epic costume next? Predict the next Kingdom leak! Remove one treasure from existence! Which cookie needs their lore expanded? What crop did you get? Discuss all things Cookie Run!
>>
File: Secret Reminder.png (269 KB, 1500x500)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
This thread’s swift and agile sponsors came as fast as they could to make a 56 minute rant video about the current state of the cookie their run world on things such as the best ways to get revenge for your clans honor, suspicious behavior in a bountiful village and how to respect a sacred tree in their newest video on CookieTube dot com slash watch N0tChurRebeL33k be sure to like and subscribe as of the short notice for this sponsor in this new thread creation!

This trio of mysterious arm-crossing-hat-welding would like to remind you that the g in /crg/ stands for GAMES, not general! The rules state that threads that talk about a specific game are considered generals, which belong on /vg/! However, these threads are centered around MULTIPLE games of different genres! Cookie Run: Ovenbreak is a runner! Cookie Run: Kingdom is a townbuilding RPG! Cookie Run: Puzzle World is a match three puzzler! Soon this thread will also be talking about a fourth game, Cookie Run: Oven Smash, a battle royale shooter!
These threads have never been to talk about a singular game! These threads are not generals and do not fit general specifics! Please keep this in mind forever, thank you!
>>
Hello tourists. I’d like to remind you once again that sorbet shark is a boy and you niggers need to go back
>>
File: Duskgloom and Treasure.png (133 KB, 1420x1080)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>981422
>Are you dreading or looking forward to the Kingdom content?
Looking forward to new CRK content, especially welcoming third Legendary Black Pearl, and a fellow Bomber like Captain Caviar! Before that though, I'd like to get Lilo, Beast, and Snow White to complete my Disney collection though.
>What do you think of the new daily quests?
Looks manageable! Glad the diary crash is fixed, wished we got apologems or apolocubes when the crashes were still there. My fave mission is the one for TR, combos well with that TR Chest dailies.
>Who should get a new epic costume next?
Birthday Cake Cookie! Would be fun to see a festival cake given the harvest celebration update in OB, yes!
>Predict the next Kingdom leak!
Pirate, Peppermint, Captain Ice, and also Salt cookie gets NPC then playable after that Duskgloom update?
>Remove one treasure from existence!
Forbidden Manuscript in OB, that magic circle gets crazy distracting when it eats up the jelly path at times. Both Cheesebird and Ginkgoblin in CRK, because Tree of Wishes make mean coin gains better than those two treasures.
>Which cookie needs their lore expanded?
Sorbet Shark! Would like to know more of his adventures and how he got himself to transform from Mershark to Cookie in both CRK and OB!
>What crop did you get?
Rice! According to the leaderboards, best combi includes Lemon Cookie, Electro Lemon, Engine, Pickaxe, and Chest. Gotta max 'em all hehe!
>>981497
Yessir!
>>
>>981497
Based Croc
>>
>>981497
wtf whats sir crocodile doing in my cookie thread
>>
File: b73d42c.jpg (8 KB, 264x273)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>981422
Don't really care, but more of that cute giant fish is good.
Absolute shit, rewards were nerfed hard and the missions suck.
The only good side is that I'll have a diary full of Spinach Cookie.
Mocha Ray because she's a cutie.
Genshin collab.
Treasure map, I'm tired of its schenanigans.
Chess Choco Cookie, I need to know more about their relationship with Dark Enchantress Cookie. Also, more villian squad lore.
>What crop did you get?
Rice, the easiest to farm !
>>981497
Based Tourists hater.
>>
I can't wait for this one. But I also think I won't get all the Disney cookies, I have to get 6 still, fuck
I didn't play a lot and less do those, mostly because those weird crashes
Sorbet
Something related to the Beast Yeast update I guess
Legendary treasures were a mistake
Matcha
>What crop did you get?
Rice fields, motherfucker!
>>981497
Based Crocodile
>>981501
>More sea cookies playable
I hope the devs hear you, anon
>>
>>981497
Wiiihahaha don’t forget tourists, cream unicorn is a pedo
>>
> Are you dreading or looking forward to the Kingdom content?
jokes on you, i don't play kingdom. serious talking, black pearl and captain caviar look so cool, but i bet one cent we'll never see them in ovenbreak.
> What do you think of the new daily quests?
a giant nerf. also the crashing issue made me not play for a bit.
> Who should get a new epic costume next?
captain ice!
also, i kinda wish there was a rerun of the chocolate bon bon and sour belt costumes, i want the chocolate bon bon one.
> Predict the next Kingdom leak!
more ob sea-based cookies make to kingdom.
> Remove one treasure from existence!
the single legendary treasure in ob... and i hope it's the last too.
> Which cookie needs their lore expanded?
more than lore, devsis needs to give more love to churro and millenial tree (especially the latter)
> What crop did you get?
apples, somehow.
>>
File: BestCouncilMember.png (445 KB, 1053x1010)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>981422
I'm actually looking forward to it! Captain Caviar is my favorite out of the Republic Cookies, and the one I hoped to see as playable the most, so this update is going to be a treat. (Plus, I'm starting my master's degree soon, so I'll need something to do while on the train.)
They're okay, I suppose, but I haven'tt played OB enough (like two-three months) to say that I'm getting the most out of it with these updates.
Please, Devsis, stop forgetting Licorice exists, he should have had a cool costume by the time Chapters 13-14 came out.
Pets get introduced into the game (and more pain ensues).
Whoever thought introducing Legendary Treasures was a good idea should get fired.
Chapter 13 teased Licorice as an ex-member of the Dark Cacao Kingdom, and I'm still mad nothing was done with it outside of a single line of text. And don't get me started on Chapter 14.
>What crop did you get?
I got Thick Rice, but I'm such a lucklet in this game I don't have a good enough of a combi to farm with.
>>
>>981497
>>981541
Fuck, now I want an OPxCR crossover.
>>
>>981694
Fuck off Jesus, he's just misunderstood.
>>
>>981497
qrd?
>>
>>981780
retarded tourists asking and discussing about sorbet's gender last thread
>>
This new pirate cookie is so fucking rad I hope he's good
>>
>disney event is almost over
i can't wait, god this event was so boring
>>
>need 3 disney cookies
I have 80 pity points but if I don't get the last two by the end if this shit event im gonna be pissed about missing the ancient chest.
>>
>>982120
There's a few extra missions unlocking in two days that should be good for a few more rolls but yeah I'm also gonna cut it close. The gacha is fucking cancer with how stingy it is with pity points thanks to useless decorations being pullable.
>>
>>982127
They really need to lower the price of the cookies or let us sell the useless shit for points.
>>
I'm glad that the Dark Cacao guild is growing up and getting stronger.
thx bros
>>
>>982130
Yeah I'm also just barely missing some cookies and sets, I feel like there wasn't enough point opportunities
>>
>>982155
Based little bro. Sending love from Hollyberry
>>
File: AfFAGato.jpg (1.14 MB, 1920x1920)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
Gentlemen, I am looking for an active Cookie Run Kingdom guild to join in Hollyberry.
I am new to this game, always known of it but decided to try it out since I got a new phone and thought that the cookies looked cute. I don't really play gachas but I liked the designs in this and Kingdom stuck with me the most out of the Devsisters titles.
Lookin' to hang out and help! All of the guilds I join are dead!
My nickname is DaiquiriDecadenz, add me!
>>
File: file.png (1.81 MB, 1800x1800)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
Does Vagabond Cookie has the longest skill animation so far? took out a noticeable chunk of energy in lvl 3
>>
>>982127
Same, I'm missing Jasmine, Ariel's prop and L&S prop. Game just doesn't want to give me them for some reason. Also, making the Disney snacks cost materials AND the Disney cookies asking for other materials on top of that is just dumb.
>>
>>982256
Send a request to vmgkingdom and someone should add you.
>>
File: cup.jpg (366 KB, 1920x1920)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>982280
Once my 24 hour guild cooldown is lifted, I'll give that a go. Thank ya'.
>>
>>982259
>Vagabond Cookie will never pull you into some slightly-muddy patch of ground he’s been snoozing at and bang you until his homeless smell never gets off no matter how much you shower
>>
>>982380
But anon?
Why shower when I could just go for another round with him?
>>
File: E11jNRHVkAsm9uK.jpg (42 KB, 600x800)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
That's a huge fucking fish, can't wait to see macrofags have fun with her.
It would be cool if they worked, unless they already fixed them and I'm stupid and didn't notice.
Hmm, if it's cookies with no epic costume then maybe Churro, but other ones I would like to see would be Amber Sugar or Snake Fruit.
A fake one of a cookie I want in Kingdom like Lemon or Cinnamon, I'll suffer.
The clown shoes, on god.
I wanna see more Millennial Tree stuff with Wind Archer, like what is their relationship, how did MT created WA, will we ever see Sugar Swan on OB, reeeeeeeee
>What crop did you get?
I have not played that mode yet oops
>>
that's a nice surprise
was trying to 5* caviar
>>
File: batrider.jpg (52 KB, 400x469)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>just realized why caviar cookie's voice is so familiar
>it's pretty much dave fennoy doing his batrider voice
>>
File: IMG_2357-1.jpg (206 KB, 641x722)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>982528
>can't wait to see macrofags have fun with her
She's HUGE alright.
>>
got her through the normal gacha im frothing
>>
Same here trying to pull caviar
>wow his cut scene is really long
>wait..
>>
The running minigame is ass to play on emulator. Good thing I upgraded my phone recently
>>
File: 1535132025883.jpg (100 KB, 594x561)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>982645
>white lipstick covering your whole body
Diamonds
>>
>unable to check score
>mfw tickets lost
>mfw corn lost
>mfw no fertilizer
>>
File: 20220906_221702.jpg (100 KB, 667x1024)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>982645
>>982680
> Sea Fairy is also cannonically human-sized
Damn, was kinda hoping for some size content with her too (curious if only the mermaid Legendaries are 20ft tall or all other ones are too)W8P4GA
>>
>>982779
Captcha piece a shit
>>
>>982779
FQ looked cookie-sized to me
>>
File: IMG_20220906_093057.jpg (55 KB, 845x715)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>982779
>Sea Fairy
Yeah she was human sized at first but now is a cookie, we haven't seen her go big aside from the artbook doodle, probably could be as big if not bigger than her, not so sure if it's the vase though.
>Black Pearl
She really just shows it off more than anyone and from the story she uses that to her advantage a lot, imagine her Putting a Sailing Ship between her boobs and sucking you off in the tip of the ship's bow.
>The Dragons
Well they can shape-shift to dragons so it's possible, Lychee has more control over it or at least uses it more, probably can go mini-gts or more.
>Wind archer and Fire Spirit
I'm not so sure on them, Fire Spirit was just a Cookie who died and got revived with some powers, while WA is MT's (And Possibly Sugar Swan's I guess?) "Child" in cookie form so probably not much, WA might just be tall if anything, FS is a manlet though.
>Moonlight
She's probably very tall around cookies, if you wanna go there possibly could possibly become Moon Sized because she's the moon made cookie in a way.
>Millennial Tree
There's depictions of him as a huge cookie, and he did become like one after purifying the tree itself that one time, he'd be that size which is really huge.
>Dark Enchantress
She can just warp reality around her to do that sort of and make ilussions so not out of the question, I like to think she's usually short but makes it so she's the tallest in the room for the Cookies of Darkness to take her seriously.
>Frost Queen
Aside from the Title Screen of Cotton's Update just being an artistic representation of her power in the story most likely not.
>>
Unironically had fun with this mode, is that bad?
>>
>>982641
based dota 2 enjoyer
>>
File: 20220906_103117.jpg (575 KB, 1800x896)
575 KB
575 KB JPG
>turns out Candy Diver may or may not be a ghost
That would make it 2 new ghost cookies in 2 completely different games. Also, is Candy Diver gonna be playable at some point? There do exist leaked soulstones and his nametag in cutscenes is colored, which is usually reserved for playable cookies.

Black Pearl also seems to know about Sorbet Shark
>>
>>982842
The rewards are good fucking shit but I feel like it will get old real fast
>>
WHY DO I KEEP LOSING ROCK PAPER SCISSORS TO COOKIES THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE FINGERS FUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>982933
Agreed, but hey, if I'm getting good shit, I won't mind for a while.
>>
Jesus how are you supposed to beat the sexy deep one love goddess?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (83 KB, 726x1024)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>983111
With the power of love! And dick.
>>
Man I've got enough candy to boost Captain Caiar to 70 but want to save it for Black Pearl, think I need him to beat her though
>>
>>981497
the french translation gets this right. take notes other languages
>>
File: Duskgloom_Kissy.png (1.75 MB, 2700x1900)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>983111
Summoners comp works really good as the initial defense takes hits rather than damage so your units don't die as fast when casting those 1 hit spells.
That and your dick.
>>
File: ground swim.jpg (177 KB, 464x422)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>983111
Drop Sorbet Shark and Vampire into the mix, use slingshot and watch, then fill the rest of the team with summoners.
>>
>Fantastic Glass Labyrinth
I'm going insane... please send meds or another map... I have played FGL at least 13 times in a row
>>
>>982817
wait sea fairy was human-sized at one point?
>>
>>983145
>>983147
I'll give it a shot, hopefully I wont have to redo the whole map again
>>
>>983150
Humanoid at least yeah, she was human sized back in LINE where GingerBrave and all cookied climbed up the Tower of Frozen Waves, she then became a cookie after they reached the top and "their warm hearts" made her become one like them.
>>
>>983122
Use the altar (If you have some maxed cookie)
>>
>>983111
Was able to beat her using only commons with that "+650% atk and dfn for common cookies" alter buff.
>>
File: GingerScammed.jpg (263 KB, 2532x1170)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>983111
Let GingerBrave do all the job he's good with Huge ladies.
>>
>>983173
>>983181
Commons are now broken!? Damn
>>
>>983148
It's really the worst map, I still struggle in bonus time because of Logan's shit hitbox, I pass between the two speed boost half of the time and that's a run killer. The last part is a nightmare too, I hit so many obstacle because I want to get all those bear jellies. I hate it, and it'll stay for 2 more months.
>>
>>983173
>>983181
What level did you have them at? I actually picked that up too thinking id be pretty good with the +50% damage to bosses thing
>>
>>983197
Commons and rares completely stomp the game. Just used black berry and custard only to destroy the final boss. I had two of the bonuses so a total of 550% stats on lvl 70 5A. Truly incredible.
>>
>>983173
>>983181
>>983211
Well shit I'm putting a few Commons in the Hall then.
>>
I have to say i'm glad there was such an easy way to break the gamemode. Not only does it have absolutely insane rewards from the chests, but also keeping in the 1% is going to be very easy.
>>
>>981422
Haven't played in a while. Did Korean Empire Cookie return?
>>
What toppings would work best with Captain Caviar? I noticed his HP is insanely high, so I'm not sure if I should capitalize on it with Almond or take advantage of his special by giving him either Raspberry or Choco.
>>
>>983249
i don’t know about you, but my captain caviar has seriously low hp in comparison to my other cookies. only 80k at level 70
>>
File: Caviar.png (1.07 MB, 1600x720)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>983260
Maybe it's because I have him at 3*.
>>
>>983211
>>983213
Yeah but you have to use the specific cookie rarity buffs on them, also cookies are maxed in the event but have no toppings
>>
>>983319
Yeah I figured. I saw the buffs on my first run but skipped them because I figured commons and rares would be trash even with buffs but apparently they break the mode so fuck me I guess. Also I just found out you can play as any cookie in the running/lightning dodge minigames
>>
Just restart until you get common or rare buffs in the first zone. The first rare buff wont let you kill black pearl, but any other additions will. This update really has some of the best rewards in a long time. So many high tier goods and easy gems. The keys are really easy to get too. This update really makes up for the past two.
>>
some of these master bosses are just bullshit, i can't get anywhere close to beating them
what the fuck do they expect me to do?
>>
>>983380
Read a few posts above. Load up commons and rares with buffs from the altars and go to town
>>
>>983385
i already have the common buff with a full team of commons, still can't do shit
>>
>>983388
Are your commons actually levelled up and promoted?
>>
>>983394
all 5* promotion and the default level 60, do i really need to level these bastards to 70?
>>
>>983396
Sticking a few in the Hall certainly wouldn't hurt if you have room. I wouldn't spend XP jellies on them for one temporary mode
>>
>>983402
that seriously just can't be it, i'm still so far away from being able to beat anything on master
>>
>>983396
No... What boss is it specifically? Two of them require a different cookie. Goblin tank boss requires Dark cacao and the Ent requires Chrunchy chip cookie (from my experience).
>>
>>983411
The rest of them you can just have your full common/rare team. Don't ever try to brute force it, find different strategies for boss killing.
>>
>>983411
it was just bosses but now it's every single mission, nothing is possible on master difficulty now
>>
>>983415
Check the buff again, double check if its rare or common?
>>
>>983421
yes, it's the common cookie one for sure
are there any other altar buffs that i really need?
>>
>>983426
have you ONLY got the common buff? it helps to have extra.
>>
>>983428
of course i have more, but none of it seems to be enough
which ones should i look out for specifically?
>>
>>983432
I don't know what to say except send a screenshots for what you have. Of your alter and cookies. Then I might be able to give a better hint as to why I guess.
>>
>>983380
Go up and just copy the team of the anon that posted his win that's what I did. They all get boosted to 60 and I don't know if having them upgraded so much helps but it probably did
>>
>moaning while sliding
COOKIE SEXO NOW
>>
>Pome is the cookie of the month
Based
>>
>>982674
Yup. Both net pretty good amounts of Black Pearl Coins though. Great for rushing to those Altars!
>>982915
Looks like it from here >>979815 Wonder if it takes about a month to release them, judging from the gap between Wildberry and Crunchy Chip.
>>
>>982915
further in that story shows that someone betrayed and lied to black pear. maybe it’s sorbet shark, forgetting his promise he gave to her in exchange for legs, or maybe it’s oyster because of that one house oyster ship?
>>
>>984217
I dont think it is Sorbet Shark, she seems to react negatively to cookies and she is keeping a ship, so it probably was the Eric to her Ariel.
>>
>>984217
Maybe it was Squid Ink?
>>
>>984217
>>984222
>>984271
It's more likely to be Oyster (Or somebody related to her house, maybe an ancestor?). There's also the loading screen where it's mentioned that if a mermaid loses a pearl they turn into the darkness or something like that (And house Oyster is full of them)
>>
>>984217
Doubt it's Sorbet Shark. He wasn't exactly a cookie to begin with, and as the storyline goes, Black Pearl only seems to find Sorbet Shark odd.
It probably is Oyster Cookie she's referring to, or even more likely, one of her ancestors, given that the one ship she leaves in a near pristine condition is said to be very similar to their house. It depends on how old Oyster Cookie really is. What I'm thinking happened is that one of Oyster Cookie's ancestors stole the pearl from Black Pearl Cookie, that would explain why one of the house's ships is left untouched, as well as why Oyster Cookie herself would have some interest in information about the region. Probably some form of guilt about her family history in regards to the fall of Black Pearl Cookie, hence why she tells Captain Caviar Cookie to merely investigate rather than actually try to rid the region of the threat.
Either way, with all these revelations about her character, I really just wanna give Black Pearl Cookie a hug and a fug.
>>
>>982294
I have been freed of my guildless prison.
I feel like my power is a little low, but I'd still like to join vmgkingdom if you'd have me! DaiquiriDecadenz checkin' in.
>>
>>984372
You're in
>>
File: 1540920775462.jpg (13 KB, 168x145)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>650% stats boost for common cookies
>950% stats boost two zones later
Deliciously disgusting. Did nobody playtest this shit?
>>
>>984394
Doubt it, the RNG is quite outlandish in this mode. I've played a run in which two vortexes blocked me from accessing the very first boss.
>>
I'm fairly certain Captain Ice cookie is next. Why else would her picture be on Black Pearl Cookie's wall?
>>
>>984438
Tell that to DJ Cookie, Croissant Cookie and Yogurt Cream Cookie.
>>
>>984438
She won't be. She's probably dead
>>
yoga cookie my beloved
>>
File: EcRiTPuWkAAKB4l.jpg (131 KB, 1150x1250)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>984478
unfathomably based taste, anon
>>
File: bpgingerscammed.webm (2.72 MB, 1600x900)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB WEBM
Commonchads we're eating good this update
>>
File: drinking.png (119 KB, 500x597)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>984517
>tfw no super drunk Hollyberry to casually molest you in public, as is her royal right
why even live
>>
I want to be molested by Captain Ice Cookie
>>
File: 2400Percent.png (920 KB, 1555x720)
920 KB
920 KB PNG
>>983181
How fast do you guys think she can be beaten?
>>
>either get double common buff or double rare buff and you win
brilliant game design
>>
based peasants
>>
File: CommonBuffs.png (201 KB, 591x670)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>984695
Probably the only one time Devsis has made RNG fun to mess with (also because this isn't a PvP mode).
>>
>>984713
Seriously what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>984719
honestly dont mind since its fun to see commons wreck shit that epics cant
>>
>>984713
there's THREE(3) fucking buffs??
jesus christ, how badly did you rape poor black pearl with those + the crit dmg and dmg to bosses buffs?
>>
File: WizardStrong.png (396 KB, 1545x720)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>984730
You can see it here >>984655 but, in case you're curious, this was my damage output. This run left me in the Top 700 and it can probably be improved upon.
>>
you must cease we are running out of THREAD INTERNET
>>
Thinking about it, the common cookie exploit was probably put there on purpose for new people joining during the event.
>>
File: 20220907_230916.jpg (590 KB, 1080x1080)
590 KB
590 KB JPG
Looks like we might get to see some news for CRK from the GameSpot mobile show.
https://twitter.com/GameSpot/status/1567543288957403138?t=DSJs93WUPSv608XlFBf_yw&s=19
>>
File: Come and Join Me Warrior.png (450 KB, 4480x1920)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>984354
Quite the tragic antagonist! Definitely looking forward to recruiting Black Pearl, and hope she gets some resolution. With the eventual release of Candy Diver Cookie, what would a part 2 of the Black Pearl Islands story look like?
>>984713
Nice. Will look out for those altar buffs!
>>984830
Reminds me of PW's Battle Mode Boss Bonus Buffs! Hopefully the best ones are free, and it takes 15 energy to re-run too!
>>
File: 2505cfc1627f3a6e.png (992 KB, 1440x1440)
992 KB
992 KB PNG
>>984623
Hag sexo
>>
Finished setting up my BP folder.
>>
Got the costume today, feels good.
>>
File: 1662217594.png (76 KB, 478x668)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>985048
Least' share it bro, still wanting to draw more of her but stuck in exams right now.
>>
>>984765
>>984730
>>984713
>>984655
Here I was, struggling with epics and saw the pics above involving op commons. I took the grey common buff and tried it out and holy shit it’s night and day.
Helps that strawberry cookie has a multi-hit skill I forgot about, and some are designed to hit specific sections of the battlefield.
>>
>>984935
>Quite the tragic antagonist! Definitely looking forward to recruiting Black Pearl, and hope she gets some resolution. With the eventual release of Candy Diver Cookie, what would a part 2 of the Black Pearl Islands story look like?
I'm sure Candy Diver Cookie will return for said part 2, and I also think it's a safe bet that Oyster Cookie will play a bigger role in said storyline if it happens. Captain Ice Cookie may appear too, given that she appears on the wall in Black Pearl Cookie's background, but I'm unsure if it will be as a flashback or in the dough.
>>
>>985192
Sounds neat! Having more than three new cookies per update, sans that Disney collab? Ok this is epic. Also here's a doodle for that Black Pearl Islands in a clamshell.
>>
File: Yog Soggy goth.png (158 KB, 768x630)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>plow through like three whirlpools and sink because I spent all my cash on random buffs
This mode is stupid I love it.
>>984438
>>985035
Frontliner for funny sea team WHEN?
>>985284
>That's it, I'm getting me soldiers!
Eustace Oyster is... a concept lmao.
>>
>>985066
Yeah sure, I'll dump some.
>>
>>
In an alternate timeline...
>>
>>
>>
>>985055
A like this Kumiho! Kinda tempted to just dump all my cubes for the Bellflower costume. Already got Ginseng's costume, though. Bellflower and Ginseng both looking great!
>>985402
Anon cookie must've spent all buffs on aphrodisiacs in the Oyster Altar! Whirlpool's closed lmao
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>984900
Anyone else watching this? Starts in 20 minutes
>>
>>985439
>Only Kingdom
Nah I'm good.
>>
>>
>>984900
>>985439
Candy Diver Cookie confirmed to be playable in a future update and another crossover is coming in October
>>
>>
>>
File: Cute.png (729 KB, 1190x594)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
>>985501
I love him.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>loyal member of house oyster
>oyster cookie has you sail out to duskgloom sea, not telling you one bit about the dangers of that particular sea
>get ship wrecked by Black Pearl Cookie
>you think you’ll be rescued by Oyster cookie’s ships when she realizes you haven’t come back
>Black Pearl Cookie decides to use you as a plaything until that happens, if it happens
Would this make for a simple dumb plot for smut?
>>
>>985505
Thomas Zane-looking cookie
>>
>>985596
should suffice, yes
>>
now that there aren't as many diaries to do I feel empty
i liked to work towards that 90 energy tickets or 15 gold chest
now is just do 1 and that's it
>>
>>985651
Same! Usually for TR, I just run it to max my fave cookie through Spirit Potions, even after getting the Champions League Costume. Also wondering about farming story mode skip tickets to max out legendary candies and having enough magic powder for cubes and potions.
>>
>>985501
>another crossover
god why. the disney update was so shit
>>
>>985505
>Gender:unknown
Oh god, here we go again
>>
>>985651
I have a full time job so I am thankful for that.
>>
>>985501
>October
>Crossover
Universal's Monsters?
>>
I got all the cute girls from the Disney crossover. Just don't ask what I did to get them.
>>
>>986646
RFHFHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! IM SPENDING 70$ TO GET GOOFY GOT DAMNIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>986840
goofy is worth way more than 70 dollars
>>
waiting for rebel cookie to release has been feeling like a month long ugggh

doesn’t help how shitty the new diary is; probably caused by those faggots who hate trophy race-related shit for some reason
>>
I got all three of the common cookie buffa, swept up black pearl on master
>>
if i’m gonna go for all the common buffs in master mode, am i gonna need 5 commons at good levels (60-70) or can a level 70 gingerbrave + level 30 commons suffice?
>>
>>987135
all cookies are already boosted to lvl 60 minimum which works perfectly.
>>
File: IMG_20220909_233335.jpg (12 KB, 469x75)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Guys? Are you getting this button after an arena match?
>>
I lucked out and got all the Disney landmarks and cookies while having ~280 dupe mileage left over.
>>
File: supes.gif (1.75 MB, 235x235)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB GIF
>diary
>trophy race
>trophy race
>complete a story stage
>trophy race
>trophy race
>trophy race
i fucking quit with this retarded diary
>>
>>987185
They're all cookie trials for me, I WISH I got trophy race because at least then I don't have to waste resources on a cookie I don't give a shit about just to get a marginally better rank.
>>
File: 1662803850508.jpg (232 KB, 2047x946)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
Looks like Kingdom is getting a PC port relatively soon
>>
>>976460
I thought it was hilarious so here a doodle to derust, exams haven't let me draw as much as I wanted so it's been a very boring week, most interesting thing was being hit by a car yesterday so not as bad, still somehow want to draw more of her but I don't know what.
>>985410
Oh lol I meant as in sharing the folder, art is great though, but wouldn't want to make the thread get to limit faster like that.
>>985596
Well, overthinking about the premise it makes little sense as to why Oyster Cookie would not tell a House Member about it, unless it was a suicide mission to sacrifice a member so she could possibly be calmed down or just making a lower city cookie be promised some wealth by venturing there without that knowledge would make a bit more sense, but up to you, I think it can work.
>>
Best toppings for cocoa cookie?
>>
>>987343
Wtf do you mean Cacao?
>>
>>987323
that's a big jar of pickles
>>
>>987323
>Oh lol I meant as in sharing the folder, art is great though, but wouldn't want to make the thread get to limit faster like that.
Aye, you're right, sorry bout' that. Which site allows porn that I can share a folder on? I heard MEGA seems to be cracking down on porn.
>>
>>987185
>>987224
You know you can reroll them infinitely, right ?
Breakout run and quit master race here.
>>
File: file.png (2.02 MB, 1582x894)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
FUCK THIS GAME AIIIIEEEEE
>>
I tried common meta on gloomdusk sea today
I didn't expect to start steamrolling master fights after just one 850% buff for commons
>>
>>987323
>actually drew it despite being busy
God bless you ano-
>got fucking hit by a car
Well I'm glad you're fine enough to cookiepost but jesus.
>>
My waifu gets stronger.
>>
Just got back into both Ovenbreak and Kingdom after taking a very long vacation from them. Anybody can fill me up on what's new? Are the games still fairly played? Can you give me some tips for Kingdom since I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to do things there
>>
>>987446
wait really?
>>
>>987930
>Anybody can fill me up on what's new?
Lots of new cookies, OB got diary system reworked to do one (1) random diary and that's it (it got rid of diary tokens btw)
Are the games still fairly played?
Kingdom got a Disney crossover and there's another one coming so yeah
Ovenbreak is still going as strong as it was
Puzzle World is dead as fuck lmao
>>
>>987648
How much do I have to bother with these commons in terms of resources?
>>
>>987989
just promote them to 5 star
>>
>>988001
Sweet. But wait a minute, does that mean I have to go back for those buffs?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNkhfjTKj3I
More GNOMED, these are still cozy fun.
>>
File: that guy.png (30 KB, 110x147)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>984217
Huh, I thought it might even have been Candy Diver for the way both remembered certain parts of their stories when Captain Caviar was there, and since he forgot after becoming a ghost they had pending duties to go off, considering the illuminated coral trial, but I must have made a mistake while reading, we might not even be going in the right direction with already stablished cookies however, as Black Pearl's background has a Portrait of a Cookie, possibly the one who did this to begin with? Either an Ancestor some posts were talking about before. I'm positive it's not Oyster either, as her being pissed has been a "century-old wrath" or the others we know already.
>>
>>988021
looks like clotted cream?
>>
>>988021
I had a feeling that the frame is a misleading clue. Isn't even mentioned in the story, unlike the old House Oyster ship that Black Pearl keeps in a good state, but thinking a bit more about it, Black Pearl in her background might be inside of that ship (Or in any other one of the graveyard). Anyways, knowing devsis, they might come with some confusing plot twist
>>
>>987938
I do miss the diary tokens. Real loved having to be able to get the Supreme Cookie Chest, the "Treasure-of-the-update" plus potions, cubes, and powders, New diary offers only coins, gems, and potions only?
>>988005
Hopefully getting 2 out of the 3 commons buffs every Black Pearl Islands run makes the Master rush quite fun and fast.
>>
>>988175
>New diary offers only coins, gems, and potions only?
seems like it
>>
Never Forget.
>>
>>988374
kind of curious about why Ananas and Lychee don't seem to manifest their dragon spirit in their skills
>>
File: 1630539339946.jpg (89 KB, 1440x1440)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>988175
Only one right answer!
>>
>>988021
I've seen people saying it's Captain Ice Cookie
I can see the resemblance, and i'd like it to be them, but I don't think it's them
>>
>>988449
It isn't likely. Black Pearl mentions that she destroyed a vessel that's big like a whale (Or something like that)... And that's how Peppermint described the Icepiercer (Captain Ice's ship) in Ovenbreak. She also mentions one that belonged to an infamous pirate. So those fuckers are discarded (At least, in the "who betrayed Black Pearl" theory)
>>
>>988474
saltbros...
>>
Wasn't one of the House Oyster treasures needed during the Oyster banner a black pearl? Maybe one of her ancestors stole it from Black Pearl Cookie and as a result she sank to the bottom of the abyss.
>>
Which Cookie do you Anons think would be Jealous of Whose Cookie's Body? White Lily would probably have an Inferiority Complex Over Hollyberry on that department, same with Spinach and Sandwich.
>>987832
Everything for the sake of Cookiepost, but I'm fine really, not even a small bruise or anything, just the initial shock was funny to have.
>>
How's bomber cookie? I found him like 4 times already
>>
>Disney event ends in less than two days
>Gacha is so garbage I never got Jazmin Cookie
I really wish I could just throw out all of these glorified pieces of decor so I don't have to be reminded of this waste of an event ever again,
>>
File: youtooz.png (3.95 MB, 3034x3713)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB PNG
https://youtooz.com/collections/cookie-run-kingdom
More Merch, still waiting for my choco drop dumbbells and birthday cake cookie plushie.
>>
File: 1587094746639.jpg (248 KB, 560x560)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>989391
>hollyberry
ooooh
oouuuuuugh
>>
>>989391
>no dark cacao
i sleep
>>
>>989341
>can't use them in battle
>can't be used to make materials
>one part of the event is nothing more than a material drain
>chances are so garbage it feels like you're force to buy the packs.
Fuck this man, this should have been a fun event.
>>
>>989569
I'm still missing 4 cookies and only have 140 star dust. At least I have over 350 decorations to remember how badly I was scorned
>>
>>989714
I double checked its over 400 actually.
>>
File: image0.jpg (199 KB, 2400x1080)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>989714
same... I'm missing three cookies but have 195 dust. If I can't randomly get another cookie by tomorrow I'm done for.
>>
>>989569
this event was boring as fuck, though i suppose it's fitting since it's a shitney crossover
>>
>>989761
Yeah.. it was just a shitty collection event with a terrible goods production event. The cookies are decor that can't even be used for work slaves.
>>
>>989391
>Gingerbrave but he's not doing his iconic Dreamworks face
Don't care.
>>
>>989858
He looks like shit when he does that dreamworks face.
>>
>>989882
Yes but it's funny.
>>
>>989391
Not only are youtooz complete shit, they're also overpriced for what you get. I'd rather have had something actually good. The selection sucks dick, too.
>>
File: Stand By... For ACTION.png (490 KB, 1800x1860)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>We are about to launch... Blue Shark!
Gotta love this Black Pearl Islands update!
>>988785
Yes, a Lustrous Black Pearl. Kinda cool we get to farm multiple of those, they come from mermaids?
>>989083
Glad you're safe, fellow drawpal! Also, can only think of the envy of Snake Fruit with the Dragons, especially Lotus Dragon and Longan Dragon!
>>989095
Captain Caviar def looks cool. Statistically, he's decent, having the DEF reduction debuff, and skill dealing massive area damage.
>>
>>989891
there's just too many cookies for anyone to ever be happy with the selection. someone's favorite is always going to be shafted.
like, i know for a fact that pizza, yoga, bonbon, etc will never get official merch. i have come to terms with this.
>>
had to spend $3 to get the last disney cookie. luckyly im keep and use google surverys to make it free
>>
how do i get past my kingdom looking like shit and when i attempt to build i dont like it? my cookies live in a dump and have for well over a year
>>
>>990609
you ever played restaurant city or some city builder before?
if not then show current kingdom
>>
>>990624
its just production builinds scatterd about i have some build up. games like sim city im fine with but for some reason i never get around to it on CR. for some reason i cant zoom out on bluestacks right now. ill post if i figure that out
>>
>>990628
>i cant zoom out on bluestacks right now.
should work with arrow keys/mouse wheel, if not just bind a tap button anywhere in the screen and press said button with the click to zoom
>>
>>990633
along with the click*
fucking site eating my words
>>
File: ck.jpg (2.56 MB, 3641x2036)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB JPG
>>990633
>>990635
figured it out thanks. so the left area is what i build but when i dont know how to connect it to make it look right to me. I suppose i should just do more or that.
>>
>>990639
you could always go with a district-type look
like rollwood, sugar cubes and the likes in one designated area, then in the middle a buff related one like the clocktower
autoproducers in the back of the manual producers if you have
then a housing district and any remaining decoration around it
>>
>>990648
>district-type look
thats kind of what i think ill end up doing since the parts i have done are pretty much just themed arrea. thank you
>>
Black pearl missions seem way too wasy until the 3rd boss on master and then you hit wall. zoo team with summons seems strong if you get the right alter buffs
>>
>>989391
Pass. Where is lily?
>>
>>990737
with golden cheese, in the shadow realm
>>
File: 1638392469401.png (434 KB, 1440x1496)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>58k crystals rotting in my inventory
>got blessed in my first pulls and managed to assemble a good squad for PvE
>zero desire to pull anything
if matcha doesn't roll around in november i'm going to scream
>>
>rolled black peral cookie from regular draw
>rolled it in black peral gacha
its op in arena and you can make it work with carmal or the other new dude
>>
>>989391
What's with Frost Queen's expression?
>>
File: Fallen.jpg (323 KB, 714x2048)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>990763
They both need to be freed. Chances of lily mention during the cheese update?
>>
File: 1620845659963.png (521 KB, 1400x1100)
521 KB
521 KB PNG
>>990795
-0%
>>
What is with all the furry art though really
>>
File: closed eyes.png (2.35 MB, 2200x1996)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
>>990790
All of these things produced seem to have a style where their eyes are closed making a happy face, it does look kind of weird and the drawings are a bit poor in quality too.
>>
File: Into Astrology.png (671 KB, 940x720)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
Hopefully Rebel Cookie will be as good as his LINE self in all running modes. Still getting outscored by that Snake Fruit/Ginseng or Longan Dragon/Ginseng in TR, wew.
>>990662
Usually I go through normal mode when island hopping if I can't get that elusive commons buff. I also try to go into all battles in master before the first boss, even with a summoning team.
>>
File: Lily Doodle Crop.png (262 KB, 772x1530)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
Finally done with exams, may have gone a lil' big for this one since I was pent up on drawing for a while so cropping, y'all give me a sketch request to derust I'll do one or two later on.
Full: https://files.catbox.moe/ndjgvl.png
>>
File: avocado guffaw.gif (3.88 MB, 414x374)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB GIF
>>991662
>average anon
>6 foot
>>
>>991662
cherry ball working out those thunder tights
>>
>>991662
> back muscles
Damn, that's some genuinely great anatomy art there anon. Also:
Black Pearl threatening to vore anon cookie (rest in piss)
>>
>quad jump
>speed pet
>nimbus
>vertical teleport magic candy
WAKU WAKU GOKU
Rebel seems alright
>>
>>991662
Captain Ice and Frost Queen attempting to give anon cold snu snu please
>>
I had a great run in Nuclear Throne and forgot to spend 200+ disney mileage points
I'm an idiot
>>
>>991588
It's strange that Pure Vanilla breaks that trend, for some reason. When Sea Fair probably would have been the better one to do so. I actually kind of wanted to buy Pure Vanilla, but he looks so despondent
>>
Strange, Twirly Sky Cupcakes from disney event is still producing disney gacha currency
>>
New Kingdom code:

THANX200MPLAYERS
For 2K cubes and crystals
>>
>chapter 2 odyessy has missions that don't show up and i can't get 100%
>still can't beat final strike chapter 3 but can get GM

for the 1st one i have no idea why they can't make a list of missions if you complete it. i have did it 3 times and nothing new shows up
>>
>>991958
based
i want my 80 costume runway legend title and have 77
>>
>>991960
Have you tried every dialogue options? Some of them unlock different missions
>>
>5 soulstones away from 5-starring Caviar
>haven't pulled him or a single soulstones in my last 5 10-pulls
The Gacha gods are dicks
>>
>>991964
yeah i've tried to but didn't write down which i took. guess i can do that but its a pain in the ass with all the skips
>>
>>991958
thanx
>>
File: ck1.jpg (460 KB, 1664x940)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
very cool
>>
File: ck2.jpg (295 KB, 1649x878)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
okay this makes up for that shit costume gacha i guess
>>
File: Disney Cookie Collection.jpg (578 KB, 2160x2525)
578 KB
578 KB JPG
Well, glad that Disney Event is completed. Definitely playing both OB and CRK for the costume and decor aspect, and PW just to enjoy the cookie animations. Hopefully all anons got the Disney Cookies they like, yeah?
>>991994
>Two latte cookies
Hopefully you've got mileage for the epic costumes you want! Spent my fire mileage on Pastel Blue PV, only to get him in a few costume rolls after, haha!
>>
>>992022
>Hopefully all anons got the Disney Cookies they like
Seeing your Jazmine makes me want to grab her and grind her into powder with my own hands.
>>
this is the worst ovenbreak update of the year so far
>>
>>992237
>Team fight, legendary treasure, 2 litteral who cookies, legendary costume without cookie buff
>Sport day event
>Crowberry update didn't even have events
>Cookie RNG club
It's not the best, but come on, we've seen way worse.
I just hope that the second part of the harvest event doesn't suck.
>>
>>992237
Just you wait for the anniversary update.
>>
>>992237
The one with the red and white scientist cookie which are so forgettable I dont even remember their names was worse. This is far from being the worst update but tbqh this year kinda sucked. I thought it wasn't possible after last year but I see I am wrong.
>>
>>992022
I managed to get my last Cookies last minute. I got all of the Crystal-generating decorations as early as I could, and when I was about a week out from the event ending, I just saved all my Crystals for a mega pull session
By the end of it, I only needed two more, and I had just enough pity currency to get them

I really wish all the useless smaller decorations gave pity currency too. I am lucky to have gotten them all, but I still see how many people didn't get that lucky and just feel bad

I loved the event; the way it all looked, all the characters. The decorations and music, I thought it was all fantastic and pretty looking, but the Gacha luck was abysmal and tore the whole thing asunder
>>
>>992237
tough cookie club was fun for the first week, the second week not so
live event was shit
>>
File: Sad.png (650 KB, 577x704)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
>>991916
Isn’t that how he always looks? Dude always looks like his best friend died or something.
>>
>>992022
I got all of them with 14 days to spare, yeah. Had to buy Stitch and Donald in the end with the mileage, and they never showed up even in my remaining pulls.

>Pastel Blue
I got that off a single finally and it makes me so happy.
>>
File: Cherryball Weight Lift.png (1.63 MB, 4000x4500)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>991747
Ended liking the sketch so slapped some color, Volleyball training is about squat weightlifting 600 pounds right?
>>991667
Manlet Anons are cute! Probably wouldn't be able handle that much Tiger Lily tho.
>>
>>993306
Damn, that’s nice.
>>
Gods of harvest, i beg you...
STOP FUCKING GIVING ME CORN
>>
File: purevanillaidle.png (147 KB, 307x299)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>993016
In his normal, sort of standing pose, he's got a little smile on his face. I think this would have been better, instead of always remembering he's a little sadman
>>
File: PV.png (1.04 MB, 702x779)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>993585
Even in your kingdom he gets a sad at first when you put him in his landmark. Why is he so little and sad?
>>
>>993016
Because his best friend turned evil. He's probably prefer she had died.
>>
File: Lily booba.jpg (261 KB, 2048x1600)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>994040
>pure vanilla wants THIS dead
I hope he kills himself my cute dead wife is perfect and did nothing wrong.
>>
>>994065
delicious lily
>>
>>994065
She slipped on a banana peel
>>
with every update it crashes more and more often on bluestacks
>>
>mandatory TR event
shit update
>>
>>994065
More like he pushes DE Cookie out of the way for some fatal attack heading towards her.
>>
>>994258
LDPlayerchad here. Works on my machine
>>
>>994379
Can legendary cookies die? I mean we know now that ancients can die >>994231
>>
>>994282
Yup, gotta expect better, at least the rock-paper-scissors is pretty chill. Gotta grind those ad and breakout crystals either for Rebel or Snake Fruit for TR, heh.
>>994514
They probably stay immobile, like with the case with Sea Fairy. Wished to see a recap of how she got defrosted, though.
>>
0 motivation to play kingdom and ovenbreak im burnt out
>>
>>994695
said that 9 months ago, but at 11am i log in
>>
File: Omelet rice.jpg (82 KB, 1248x1201)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>994695
Do it for her
>>
File: Frosty Snu Snu.png (786 KB, 3400x1500)
786 KB
786 KB PNG
>>991877
>catbox not working?
No idea if somethings broken there so full pic later if i figure out I'm kind of tired right now.
>>
nobody told me that there was a CRK + Summoners War crossover last month...
those are some cursed 3d models
>>
>Rebel destroying Logan's shit in TR
Wow, it's been a while since an epic outscored a legendary this badly.
>>
Found a Tiger Lily I liked from from garyc thread #7184947, roughly colored her!
>>994986
Neat! NTA, looking forward to seeing your FQ and Captain Ice!
>>995025
So far, it's just Gingerbrave, PV, HB, DC, Espresso, and Madeline? Sans Gingerbrave, all cookies have elemental recolors?
>>995073
Nice. Hopefully that means I can skip Snake Fruit, but still dedicate mileage to Longan?
>>
>>995360
If I'm not mistaken, we will get a new legendary next update so I wouldn't use my mileage just yet.

Also, Rebel score is due to a bug exploit kek.
>>
>>995073
man really
I fucking hate rebel I don't want to use him
>>
>actually frightening presence despite knowing who is it
>lost because it was a real hard guess
i fucking genuflect
>>
>>995733
is there anything at all to the rock paper scissors event or is it actually just guessing
>>
>>995747
You can sort of try to figure out their first move can be based on the character, there's even some funny ones like Lobster who can only do Scissors because his hands only let him do that.
>>
>>995747
mostly this >>995755
i do recall Leek cookie being unbeatable unless you told him that Jujube is near or something like that
>>
File: Panic at Citrusville.png (1.14 MB, 1410x720)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>995756
Real thought that cookies wielding sharp things would automatically go for scissors. Not unless those cookies are metaphorically sharp and cunning?
>>
File: 1663392778949459.png (220 KB, 381x510)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>995904
It depends, there's one with Peach that says she'll show you her fists, which makes you think of Rocks, but that would be too obvious so I went for scissors instead thinking she'd use palms, turns out I was right.
>>>/v/612341880
Also Some Anon Delivery.
>>
Went to check the r34 site and saw someone uploaded the WIP I had and forgot to upload the full lmao, catbox seems to still be down so might as well put it on litterbox.
Black Garlic One: https://litter.catbox.moe/ycv4vk.png
For >>991877: https://litter.catbox.moe/0fwm31.png
>>
>>996034
lmao the camera frame, it makes her look line she's dripping milk
hot
>>
>>995968
Neat! Gotta say best to startle Leek, lie to Chess Choco, and second-guess Peach in that event. Also, cute Onion!
>>996034
Nice! Gotta love the curves of all your cookies here. All hot!
>>
>>994986
>>996034
Thanks anon! I love frosty waifus!
>>
>>996149
Well, seems like some of them have changed now that is round 2 though, but yeah, not sure if It's true but someone made fanart on it, Timekeeper is such a sore fucking loser that even when being able to look at thousands of possible futures she doesn't want to give GingerBrave the win in the one that actually counts.
https://twitter.com/memegeneratooor/status/1571151837604237321
>>
So when are large toppings dropping? I got a ton of topping pieces I don't want to spend yet because I heard they're dropping soon.
>>
File: blackpearldangle.png (1.22 MB, 1300x1300)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>991801
not the same anon but you piqued my curiosity and no one did it yet so figured I'd try.
sorry about the quality tho, not very used to draw cookies
>>
>>996533
What's the sauce for this?
>>
File: Sea Dairy Cookie.png (1.07 MB, 2200x3200)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>996533
Very nicely done! I was pretty much done myself for now, great job on the mouth.
>>996590
Anon the Drawfriend did is as a request here, though we could ask for socials if that Anon wants to share.
>>
>>996590
>>996597
haven't posted it anywhere else yet so yeah
also go by gum-k in most places if curious
>>
>>996635
Good stuff.
>>
>>996645
got DAMN. never before seen perspective of a cookie.
>>
File: pizza cookie.jpg (33 KB, 540x241)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>996645
i need it i need it i need it i need it i need it
F U U U U U U U C K
>>
>>996841
i can't believe i saw so little pizza art after her release
dogshit taste in this community desu
>>
File: FMhvtmgWQAopZWh.jpg (35 KB, 398x398)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>996848
it really is the worst
>>
File: BonBon Back WIP.png (1.2 MB, 2600x3600)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>996848
It sadly may have to do that the update was catered to western audiences imo, which were mostly doing meme art because the designs and story were quite funny but not many Korean or Japanese artist cared that much to draw her or Dr. Bones.
Also leaving some Bonbon WIP, It's been a while since I've drawn her.
>>
>>997052
Idea: Cookie Run beauty pageant where BonBon and Sourbelt design the lewdest outfits to empathize each Cookie's best 'assets'.
>>
I hate Cream Unicorn so much
>>
>>996848
>>996851
Bon Bon superiority.
But really, Pizza is a cutie, hope you guys get more art.
>>997052
Y E S
>>997057
I welcome this.
>>
>Losing to Mango leads you to waste a day of your life hearing his stories
Kek
>>996848
I've seen more fanart of the Kingdom npcs instead of her. It isn't fair
>>
File deleted.
>>>/trash/50990167
There was a drawing delivery and an Anon is making a story here.
>>
File: 1662858019622.jpg (71 KB, 597x998)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>997371
I realized that it might be a nipple since it was posted on an orange board so just in case
>>
>>997384
>orange board
>>
>>997384
inheriting those good ol' Holyberry genes
>>
File: Bird Leaf.png (632 KB, 940x720)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
>>996382
Yep! Faced Prophet Cookie to partially confirm, cunning cookies like TK here like scissors, strong cookies get the rock, and paper being used frequently. I dislike the two matches per 12 hours though. Feels like watching ads nets more gems and cubes in the long run. t. Royal Clubber. Also, no strats or articles from the two fandoms or cookietubers for this rock paper scissors round 2?
>>997265
Will probably work on drawing three versions of Pizza Cookie soon.
>>997384
>Orange Board Bad
I kid. Nice find on that Princess Cookie!
>>
>>997407
>no strats or articles from the two fandoms
Apparently there are going to be changes on the General Cookie Run Wiki staff because the other one running it was shit and a tyrant about locking every page that had any sort of vandalism (but mostly drama from the looks of it, the usual fucking pronoun garbage the kids do) but quitted until now so somebody else is trying to run for adoption to let people actually do something about it like the CRK Wiki has an active community editing.
>>
>>997413
Fug. Looking into it, both fandom wikis don't have entries for combi treasures, and some lack that +15 affection gifts when a costume is applied to a select cookie. Also mighty glad the CRK wiki is up-to-date, real liked the article with Oyster Cookie's treasures.
>>
>>997371
>>997384
Oh hey I'm the OR of the soon-to-be-maybe delivery of that Princess Cookie story. I'm surprised you were able to find that in an obscure thread in /trash/ of all places. Nice. Do you hang out in the writethread too?
>>
>>997499
Not exactly, I go check archive websites to see anything cookie run related on 4cham that is not here to post it so it gets saved.
>>
>Instant harvest now cost 0
Don't know if it's a bug or not, but i'll abuse the shit out of that.
>>
File: gingerzoned.png (18 KB, 134x124)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>996645
I- YOu-
This is good? You can't do this to me?
Critical need for an art page
>>
>>996645
i know were all going crazy for this but it looks like she has lego feet.
>>
File: Hohee~.png (421 KB, 613x855)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
>Check it cookie run kingdom, cause I saw it shilled on the app sometimes, figure it's at least gonna be funny
>Try the gacha
>Get character an epic character on a x10
>Wait...
>3/20 token to get the character itself
>Land mostly tokens and then a few characters on rare tier
So wait, the gacha in this game has two layers of RNG, where I either pull the character directly, or I need to pull their tokens multiple times to get them? That sounds really greedy at a glance. Am I missing something?
>>
File: 20220918_190616.jpg (132 KB, 1079x1079)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>997587
I mean, their limbs are kinda minimalistic anyways so that's the point
there are toed alts tho if anything
>>
File: ELWNJgVWkAAQ_l6.jpg (35 KB, 511x506)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>997619
>>
>>997616
no, it really is like that
you either get a [tier] character in a few pulls or you build for it via multiple draws of its soulstones, not tl mention that the mileage you get also helps building the soulstones but you get just a few for the soulstone route
odds are ass and you have essentially 6 tiers that share ass rates
>>
>>997619
>>
>>997633
Holy shit, that sounds freaking awful. Did the game maintain itself just from the fanbase it had off of the older games or something? Cause you'd figure a system like this would be a death sentence.
>>
>>997638
because the mileage system is pretty generous they can get away with it. Legendary however are awful and have such ass rates if you didn't participate in the original event.
They did introduce a SINGLE ancient chest to grantee the legendary you want but it was a PAIN to get for some. and it doesn't include the legendary that just came out. However legendarys don't actually last that long in the meta and maxed out epics are what you want.
>>
>>997646
I see. Well I'll play a little more, the story doesn't seem to be trying to be as quirky as I expected despite the million dough jokes I thought I'd hear, if anything it feels weirdly standard adventure fare. Tut the gacha feels a little sour.
>>
>>997650
the story is alright, pretty much standard things and the side stories are part of it in some way (cookie oddysey or sweet tower of chaos)
i wish you luck for story mode 11-14
>>
>>997650
imo even though there are some funny moments the story DOES try to have some depth rather than being just average cute cookie game
as for the gacha it is kinda bs sometimes but idk man, I guess in comparison to some REALLY grindy and greedy gachas I've tried I find CRK to be very forgiving in terms of how many mileage points they give you, not to mention Dark mode does let you farm some extra soulstones for some cookies as well
it's ranking them up what I'd argue is a pain in the ass tho, specially since they introduced ascension
>>
wheres the financier porn
>>
>>997585
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/47390012/
saucenao is your friend anon
>>
Done with it! Was fun to render it, just in time too because there's a huge storm going on atm.
For those who don't wanna see Sour Belt for some reason: https://files.catbox.moe/dx6ys4.png
>>997689
I mean if you don't mind someone's self insert OCs (Or Creampuff in another post): https://baraag.net/@miscon/109005070428826622
>>
>>997919
>filename
Why would you do that to yourself?
>>
File: fiteforit.png (670 KB, 1300x1300)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
>>997689
you have to fight for it anon.
>>
I would appreciate it if someone could help me out filling the 3 friends requirement for the castle upgrade, my kingdom name is Sneedom and started playing last week iirc
>>
>>998266
which server?
>>
>>998276
dark cacao, i forgot to specify
>>
Those fucking harvest perk, they must have a 1% chance or something.
Just give me 2 more mutation for fuck sake I'm tired of playing this crap.
>>
File: The Pizza Party After.png (131 KB, 2400x1215)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>997407
Here, three pizza cookies!
>>998363
Same! Getting droughts or jelly worm infestations suck. At least the ticket stacks to 30 times, but it then get tedious than clearing chests from TR or completing a Breakout.
>>
>>998405
pizza cookie with lipstick is activating some fucking monkey neurons in my brain
>>
>>998409
Honestly mighty grateful to reference Pocahontas Cookie whenever the opportunity delivers itself!
>>
>>998405
>tummy and glasses in the middle

god yes please
>>
looks like everyone ourside of here believes the Captain Ice theory on kingdom
I'm still skeptical of it until solid proof is presented
>>
File: Mysterious.jpg (306 KB, 1356x2048)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>997650
Have you met Her?
>>
File: 20220920_164213.jpg (293 KB, 1920x1920)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>the new kingdom collab is with BTS
what the fuck

https://twitter.com/CRKingdomEN/status/1572135830986305536?t=1KCwCjodYkEWfIVK9dVhsw&s=19
>>
>>998944
What.
How do you know it's that.
>>
>>998944
I hoped it would actually be Birthday Cake in Kingdom, fuck.
Now we will be infested with kpop stans
>>
>>997650
The story feels like a cartoon, which is good in my book. You got the characters meeting each other, you meet the villains lower on the food chain, before things start getting serious when the other villains show up.
Honestly man, count yourself lucky you just missed the Disney crossover. Pretty art aside it was kind of ass.
>>
>>999079
It kind of does feel like it goes from a slice of life cartoon until it get serious and it shifts gears to becoming closer to a shonen like anime some chapters in, I loked that personally.
>>
>>998944
Hope it's just a minor thing and nothing like the cancer that was the Disney crossover
>>
>There's purple Balloons in Kingdom.
Man this is going to be another crossover I don't care about is it?
>>
>>998944
>BTS
Dear God, as if this community couldn't get any worse.
>>
>>998944
>BTS
good, now i can destroy some bts fangirls with Big Time Rush, again
>>
>>999202
Hey, so long as they don't consume my materials like the Disney one did, I'll gladly take it.
>>
hello tourists, I'm back once again to remind you niggers to go back and your shitty kpop Collab doesn't mean you can shit up this board too.
>>
>>999465
wait we're getting a shitty kpop collab?
>>998944
FUCK
>>
>>998944
You know what. I'm glad there getting this out of the way now and not later.
>>
https://twitter.com/CRKingdomEN/status/1572390156237262851
I hate Koreans so much.
>>
>>999677
is this going to be a carbon copy of the popping candy/sparkling glitter update from ovenbreak?
>>
>>998944
This is such a weird collab bruh
>>
File: 1655367837912.png (8 KB, 200x200)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>999677
What the fuck
>>
File: 1647051809952.jpg (268 KB, 816x816)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>999677
Based BTSstacies will give Kingdom a 100% increase in revenue for October. We're living the life lads.
Also I wonder if BTS actually made a song for this collab? I'm not a fan but BTS is considered as a national fucking treasure in S.Korea
>>
OVENBREAKBROS...........
>>
>>999701
nah fuck that i'll take being the afterthought if it means not having to deal with kpopshits
literally do not need that kind of attention or those kinds of players
>>
>>999701
Neglected.....
>>
File: youtooz.jpg (113 KB, 1200x819)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
They don't seem as bad of a thing now huh...
>>
File: 20220920_210408.gif (2.93 MB, 416x360)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB GIF
>>999700
>not only are TikTok and underaged twitards ruining Cookie Run, we now have to deal with kpop fags.
it's all so tiresome...
>>
>>999719
It's pretty funny to imagine Crocodile sitting in his office. Putting his phone face down on the table, lighting his cigar and monologuing this to Miss All Sunday. Dramatic pauses in between
>>
>>999677
>https://twitter.com/CRKingdomEN/status/1572390156237262851
Wait when is this event supposed to happen? If it happens in October, i'm gonna be so pissed if it robs us of Halloween
>>
File: angel cookie huh.png (7 KB, 69x54)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Wait, why are most people ITT surprised that Kingdom is having a Kpop collab when Devsis is a korean company and OB had that offbrand BTS update a year or two ago?
>>
>>999742
Not surprised, but at least every collab before this one involved purely fictional characters,
>>
>>999742
It's more on "Dear God the fandom is going to be Specially shitty because of this the next few months"
>>
>>999742
>"Wait, why are most people ITT surprised that Kingdom is having a Kpop colla-"
>Most of the posts about this upcoming collab are just cringing about the inevitable influx of kpop stans for the duration of it
Maybe if you stopped squinting you could read the thread you stupid pigeon.
>>
And why is /vmg/ being raided?
>>
>>1000079
dumb retards trying to get jannies attention dunno
keep bumping the thread though we might get pushed off
>>
File: 1662428729128843.gif (2.23 MB, 206x206)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB GIF
>everyone hating on the collab or defending it
>sitting here revelling in the seething and coping
feels good to be a neutralchad
>>
>>1000204
i wish you bad luck on getting gook #3 and #4.
>>
File: 1628355176501.jpg (166 KB, 1431x1082)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>1000211
at least i'm not the one seething here
gonna enjoy all the rewards and let whatever new cookies i roll do fuckall in my kingdom since i don't mind them
>>
File: eustace-eustace-bagge.gif (939 KB, 498x498)
939 KB
939 KB GIF
>>1000204
>>1000235
You see I would call you based for not letting your day be ruined by celebrity cameos in your funny cookie game but you seem like a different flavor of shitter so I'll also curse your rolls.
>>
>>1000285
i don't mind the bad rolls keep them coming bro
>>
>>1000292
You're just hoarding the mileage aren't you?
>>
>>1000309
i have every epic cookie maxed out to at 5*
basically yeah
>>
Please welcome Nuclear Missile Cookie!
>>
best case scenario, they're guest tier
>>
It only took a day for the death threats to start showing up, and the collab isn't even out.
Neat.
>>
>>1000696
death threats?
>>
>>1000696
sometimes i forget these games are primarily for the underaged
>>
>>999723
This is why he's looking for the ancient weapon, to finally blast Kpop of the face of the planet.
Really for me tho, Kpop is just this generation version of boy bands. And like those boy bands, these guys and their fans will all grow up.
>>
I already didn't like Parfait, now we have to see with more weirdo pop star shit in our cookies.
>>
File: haha.png (250 KB, 481x467)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>1000777
Paru-Paru-Parfind some bitches then
>>
>>1000777
Parfait is cute, but I'm not a fag so I don't give a fuck about this situation.
>>
>>1000777
Double trips, very nice
>>
>>1000777
just wait till popping candy gets added to kingdom.
>>
>>1000455
>Nuclear Missile Cookie!
Suggestion Order Confirmed!
>>1000487
At least it's a cosmetic collection event. Then again, Special Cookies aren't the kind to de-throne epic rarities in all of combat.
>>
When the fuck is wind archer cookie in Kingdom? I HAVE BEEN WAITING
>>
>>1001063
moonlight cookie comes first.
>>
File: 1659043290945252.png (875 KB, 2599x2500)
875 KB
875 KB PNG
>>1001063
They did talk about looking for the elemental cookies. So Sea Fairy, Fire Spirit and Wind Archer WILL show up in the story mode (and SF is already in the game). Speaking of elements, where's the cookie that represents Earth? Can't be Millennium, right?
>>
bruh
>>
>>1001313
FUCK YOU
>>
>>1001313
I HATE LUCKCHADS
I HATE THEM SO MUCH
>>
>>1001317
>>1001338
I have her at two* .
>>
>>1001350
wtf how did you look at my phone?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (594 KB, 1440x900)
594 KB
594 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF5PYnMZuYU
New Cookie Herald
Next Cookie is said to be bitter and dangerous.
>>
>>1001633
Is it Poison Mushroom? He's my favourite from Kingdom i really hope it is
>>
>>1001897
Big if true, would pull.
>>
File: 20220922_234619.jpg (2.71 MB, 3200x1800)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB JPG
Looks like Kingdom is getting watchable ad stuff as well based on the news. Also new production updates.

Also, BTS schedule shit for anyone interested.
>>
someone have kingdom files about new update? bts sprites or smth
>>
Candy diver doesn't take dmg or has health. While I wonder if this changes how dmg is spread out across your team. Will vampire target him? if not vampire might be back if people solo run candy diver as a healer.
>>
>wasabi and mustard island of memories unlocked
>first stage is an actual boss unlike the piss easy hero cookie boss with more than basic gimmicks
i'm never calling this game mode shit again
>>
File: 1656238549417.gif (3.95 MB, 800x450)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB GIF
>>1001997
>>999677
holy.fucking.shit.

It truly is over for us Ovenbreak sisters. Why is it still even alive?
>>
>>1001997
Watchable ads? like the rainbow cube thing in breakout?
>>
>>1002773
Yup. Completely optional as well. It also can give you 30 min speed ups for production/waiting times
>>
File: IMG_20220923_030705.jpg (36 KB, 720x394)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>1001897
Yeap, there He is.
https://twitter.com/CookieRun/status/1573205527152173056?t=0nQQzOuMkv2g11sJQK_aUg&s=19
>>
File: sicko.png (141 KB, 464x406)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>1002831
As it should be.
>>
>>1002831
>Curse of the sacred forest
>This update should be a legendary cookie buff/pet/candy
Can't wait for Fire Spirit Cookie buff.

Pretty happy to get the shroom in OB, I like him a lot.
>>
>>1002831
Good, hope we get more Kingdom Cookies in OB. Still hoping for Hollyberry.
>>
>shit update is almost over
thank god
>>
>>1002975
dunno, forest shit is either Wind Archer or Millenial Tree or Churro
>>
File: 2022-09-23 14.08.35.jpg (114 KB, 581x609)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>finally hit Master in TR after weeks of trying
I will admit, that was just by pure luck
do tell me if you have to do the promotion races again if you fall from master to rainbow or once you hit a high rank this season you can always climb back if you drop for whatever reason (like dropping fron diamond to ruby and coming back without promotion matches)
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BTS IS ANOTHER GACHA ITS ALL OVER AGAIN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS ALL THE SAME DISNEY FUCCKKKKK DAMNIT IT BETTER HAVE PERMANENT LANDMARK FUCKKKK I HATE THIS SHIT
>>
>>1003563
Source so I can rage with you?
>>
>>1003567
https://twitter.com/CRKingdomEN/status/1573477314490417152?s=20&t=go92YT1pcD6Kx6V1F6_Cow
you get free draws based on how many people sign up for this I guess. Hope someone bots it.
>>
>>1003568
I realize that the link the twitter gives you literally does not work. But yeah it's fucking gacha currency.
>>
File: defeatedpulju.png (158 KB, 598x333)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>1003568
Out of the frying pan, into the fire
>>
>>1003563
I just hope it doesn't have the buffs like the Disney one did.
Because I really don't want this shit.
>>
File: download.jpg (75 KB, 700x394)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>no cake pops
>>
File: 20220924_091728.jpg (1.38 MB, 3000x3000)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
Here's the pre-register link for the BTS event:

BTSinCRK.com

Feels weird pre-registering I don't really care for BTS but those rewards are tempting
>>
File: 20220923_200223.jpg (276 KB, 978x1529)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>1003578
I wonder why they didn't go with their virtual mascot form as cookies they had already, compared to the actual thing they had to add more stuff so they don't look that boring too.
>>
>>1003581
>website fucking dead because the site visitors probably overloaded the server
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
>>
>>1003589
Use this link
https://btsincrk.com/en/
>>
File: 2022-08-29 20.52.18.jpg (576 KB, 1074x1074)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
>>1003581
>only 7k for 3mil
butchered, hollowed, the free pulls aren't worth
golden cheese, save me
>>
File: btsincrk_ticket_en.jpg (125 KB, 1024x512)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>1003581
finished
>>1003604
is it not cumulative? do we only get the rewards from the highest tier and not everything?
>>
>>1003609
think anon, if it was cumulative, then you would get 45 of the 20 free pulls + 16k crystals and a decoration dupe
>>
File: IMG_2705.gif (2.69 MB, 498x371)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB GIF
>a bunch of nothing special cookies who will more than likely just walk their little Korean asses around MY Kingdom and do nothing
>can miss out on them because of fucking gacha
I get collabs help extend the longevity of games, but goddamn they could do it better than "don't be a lucklet"
>>
>>1003693
you can stop avatarfagging now faggot we get it
>>
File: 1655199112.png (11 KB, 800x600)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>1003735
Who would ever do such a thing?!
>>
>>984935
>finally gave myself an excuse to draw funny moustache cookie
I wonder if his hair even works from the front, or if it works on Micky Mouse ear rules.

>>1003581
>>1003604
On one hand it being chump change means not getting maxed out won't hurt. On the other...
>>
Where can I find guides on teambuilding in Kingdom?
>>
File: MT Sleeps.png (3.55 MB, 1800x1800)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB PNG
Poison Mushroom coming to OB is quite hype for me, looking forward to that, I hope next crossover actually wakes up MT tho...
Template for anyone interested: https://litter.catbox.moe/4iyxak.png
>>
>>1003735
you're doing such a good job of enforcing the rules, janny! that's why there definitely isn't rule breakers at this moment doing worse than posting reactionary images!
>>
>>1003804
I really dont care about poison mushroom but I unironically would like more if they ported more cookies from kingdom or even line. I have been always saying ovenbreak is getting worse new cookies than kingdom since kingdom launch, with few exceptions such as candlelight, crownberry and tiramisu and after a good while it was proved true.
>>
>>1003815
i struck a nerve huh faggot
>>
>>1003824
The main issue I have with recent cookies is how crappytheir hitbox is and overdesigned they are. Can't they keep it simple and easy to play ?
It's struck me with champion showdown, Apple Cookie's hitbox is really accurate, there are no moments you wonder if you're going to miss a jelly of hit a wall. When you play with Logan or Snake Fruit, it's a nightmare, their fucking head is so big you don't know when the hitbox is. And Logan bonus time hitbox is so ridiculous, it's even worse than Moonlight's red costume.
>>
>>988438
Birthday Cake Cookie as a Bomber/Ranged Summoner in Kingdom all the way, of course it's happy bday!
>>1003776
Lovely doodle, anon! Are you the one who did Lava and Double Bacon Cheeseburger cookies? Cute and charming! Makes me mighty miss ovendrawing with the Waffle and Pasta cookies. Wished they make more, and always happy to see new art!
>>1003804
Nice meme! Poison Cookie is the best. Hopefully Devsis remembers MT, yeah!
>>
manifesting a licorice costume and buff alongside poison mushroom's launch
>>
>>1002831
Yeah!!!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (690 KB, 1116x613)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
bts cookies
>>
>>1004136
i want to step on them (in a completely hateful and nonsexual manner)
>>
File: Royal Velvet Cookie.png (390 KB, 1447x1888)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>>1004140
I want to be shrank down and be stepped on them (in a completely shameful and sexual manner).
>>
>>1004013
Aye, I've been doing them and a couple of (mostly) shitposts here and there. I still have potatobrains when it comes to kingdom stuff that isn't unga bungaing the story mode, so it's a nice contribution I guess.
>ovendrawing
SAME SOUL SAME SO-
>>
>>1004136
>namjoon is the only remotely interesting looking one
he's the only one i hope i get then
>>
>>1004338
who
>>
>>1004344
the first one that was shown, blue haired nigga
>>
File: FWDxjDTaAAAu0T7.jpg (472 KB, 2048x2048)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
>>1004013
Nice!
>>
>>1003827
>only insult used is faggot
step it up newfag , I know youre doing it for free but at least try to mix it up
>>
not even worth a (You)
sorry you're butthurt anon
>>
Ladies, please. There's enough of me to go around.
>>
File: She's Mocking me.png (815 KB, 1340x768)
815 KB
815 KB PNG
I'm losing it guys.
>>
>>1004384
this but im at 7 soulstones and 230 draws
>>
>>1004172
this but with Matcha to the point where I've actually made a story about it sadly enough
also is captcha is fucking not loading shit for any of you guys, cause it's taking forever for me
>>
>>1004384
>>1004385
hope you get her soon bros
>>
File: Fc762qvaAAcbWnS.jpg (236 KB, 1200x937)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>1004500
>>
>>1004502
https://www.deviantart.com/gooberg/gallery/84693099/matcha-bb
>>
File: (you).png (43 KB, 165x184)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>1004496
>>
File: matchafrownin.png (21 KB, 226x143)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>1004506
>>
File: SPOILER_IMG_2656.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/CookieRun/status/1573930299083341824?t=sszU4jJLOcH7MaxadRXDqQ&s=19
This one looks like White Lily what the fuck.
>>
>>1004384
Time to buy the gems.

Also, who's the jew equivalent in the CR universe?
>>
>>1004554
https://cookierun.fandom.com/wiki/Buttercream_Choco_Cookie/LINE
Literally only talks about making coins no wonder why he's not featured anywhere as of now.
>>
>>1004555
Damn it devsis. Well at least we can use him for OC here I guess.
>>
File: 1661330032418230.jpg (237 KB, 1556x1279)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>1004553
White Lily Anon got what he wanted in an unexpected way
>>
>>1004553
Taking a guess at the same but maybe key lime? maybe a flower I don't know about or something.
>>
>>1004553
looked like Fig to me
and I guess the antelope in the back represents MT?
>>
>>1004505
Thanks anon you made me like Matcha now
>>
Goat cookie next reveal.
>>
I don't know her
>>
>>1004665
who are these clowns
where's poison mushroom
don't tell me he's a fucking NPC
>>
>>1004666
It's ok satan trips he gets a super epic costume
>>
File: Orchid Cookie Never.png (1.92 MB, 1360x768)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
So, for this OvenBreak Update we have:
>Meet Lilybell Cookie!
>Bard Loli White Lily Cookie
Wonder why they look so similar though, girl looks like a fusion of Bellflower, White Lily and Clover.
I have a feeling Orchid is going to be an NPC so Poison Mushroom can be playable.
>LEGENDARY TREASURE
LEGENDARY TREASURE
>LEGENDARY TREASURE ALREADY?
FUCK, WHY, THIS SOON? I DON'T THINK I HAVE ENOUGH MILEAGE AND WE ARE ALREADY GOING ONTO THIS? GOD DAMN THIS IS BULLSHIT oh well I'll just have to grind...
>Be In The White Light or Embrace the Dark in this New Team Fight Repackaged and Improved Mode
Well... that mode was alright... the gimmick looks interesting enough, hope one team doesn't get a specific buff that makes them better overall or something, lobby reward is cute.
>Cookiemals Epic Costume and Churro Super Epic Costume
Fucking hell the Cookiemals already got something last update now they poison another one, BUT FINALLY SOMEHTING FOR CHURRO HE LOOKS SO BADASS he deserves it.
>Paid costumes for the pets
Poison Mushroom's pet is simply adorable and I'm getting killed by being in close proximity of it the squirrel being a fcuking apple is hilarious.
>New Mushroom themed jelly shapes
The bear jellies look exactly the same so a bit underwhelming, but the Giant and Rainbow bear one are cute.
>Main Story comes back where we left off previously to fix the Cookies turning into fucking stone (and now they become stoners because of Poison Mushroom)
>Daily Trial and Daily Fever event
Huh, interesting, doesn't make up for not having old cookie still not having a trial, however.
>New CL season and costume
Not a bad costume this time, teal rarity aren't the best but these two have been decent so far.
>Customizale Cookie Diary
Naturally, looks pretty.
>Poison Mushroom Super Epic, Licorice Epic and Special Lobby design
>>1004019 Dev in Thread? You made it too obvious Mic Mac.
Looking forward to it, didn't play much this current one so hope this is good enough to keep me engaged.
>>
>>1004677
>oh well I'll just have to grind...
If it's like last time, I'm only doing team fight to get it, and then try to get it to level 7 so it can be ready for Cookie Trials.
>>
>>1004667
I don't think that's what anon meant when he said that he wanted a new Licorice costume.
>>
New coupon btw
>>
>>1004677
>I only have 1500 treasure mileage
They give too much free pulls, I can't even spend crystals on this shit.
>>
File: Sweet lily.jpg (174 KB, 1200x1200)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
People are saying very horrible things about my wife. Lily is straight!
>>
>>1004677
>New Team Fight Repackaged and Improved Mode
>>1004677
I hope that includes no fucking random errors when trying to even enter, otherwise i'll just wait for the next CL season and grind points
>>
after a cl season ends, the costume associated to it won't be able to be get anymore? i didn't play that much ovenbreak in the last two months, so i didn't get black onion's one...
anyway, lilybell too cute! (no mt buff though... next month with orchid?)
>>
File: matcha chibi.jpg (1.06 MB, 2122x2976)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>1004585
np anon :D
>>
Well guys I did it again I waited until the last moment and grinded to get the trophy run costume, I have to seriously stop doing this
>>
>>1004980
>no mt buff though... next month with orchid?
We can hope
>>
>>1004983
why do you still do it?
>>
>>1005018
Because I’m not that into cookie run for now and keep telling myself “oh it’s a long time until the costume gets out of rotation” every time until I realize it’s the last couple of days and freak out about losing it
As of now I still have every trophy race costume
>>
File: Churro.png (94 KB, 540x540)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>1004677
>Churro gets a costume
>but no buffs
>>
>>1005136
They usually do buff a Cookie that hets a costume or something in an event... Usually to little to no effect or they become meta for a small amount of time, ones like Yam and Ginseng do have it better because they're gimmick cookies tho.
>>
File: Lilybell.png (129 KB, 636x526)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
The new baby lily is cute
>>
Just got a +2 jump buff on marshmallow cookie and I'm never taking it off
>>
File: FcJ5hh9aQAAwlS_.jpg (182 KB, 1700x1663)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>1005164
If you actually loved her you would have bought another slot to have an useful blessing (All Jellies) for her instead of crippling her out.
>>
>>1005260
I just love the little toot sounds she makes when she jumps, and she can do that even more now
>>
File: Orchid Literally never.png (372 KB, 1076x693)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>1004677
>They ended up changing Orchid Cookie name to Blue Lily Cookie
That sure won't be confusing with how many Lily's there are already.
>>
>>1005502
y tho. isn't blue lily more confusing when tiger lily, lilybell and white lily exist?
>>
All Lily's
mine
>>
>>1004013
Cute Birthday Costume! Her sprites are adorable.
>>
>>1004384
I randomly got her while rolling some silver cookie cutters.
>>
https://youtu.be/bQWlsjeTWGM
>>
Why the hell it is so hard to get legendaries from their own specific gacha? I got dark cacao, pire vanilla and black pearl from normal gacha =\
>>
>>1005535
Now that’s a cute gal!
>>
File: 1663849836.png (122 KB, 850x816)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>1005795
It's still a 1 in about 300 chances to get a full, not to mention soulstones so RNG is just playing with you, best you can do is grind the events.
>>
>>1005795
rates are ass, you just have luck
>>
>>1005502
>>1005513
Gotta love all them lilies!
>>
File: 3xanq4.jpg (8 KB, 226x223)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>1005835
you.
yes (You)
are you gonna catch 'em all and be a Lily master?
>>
File: hx54l6gemyg71.jpg (17 KB, 526x488)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>1005838
I'M LILY LOVIN' IT!!!
>>
File: (YOU).gif (25 KB, 165x184)
25 KB
25 KB GIF
>>1005939
>>
File: Ice Cold Mom.jpg (179 KB, 1200x1196)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
> OvenBreak Update rescheduled to next day
Well that sucks, they'll probably give some apologems when we get it.
>>
>>1006002
nope, update dropping in a few hours
>>
>>1006007
Its still next day for me technically.
>>
At least this time I get to play teamfight unlike last one, but I have to restart the game after every match because it lags as hell
the legendary treasure seems doable although story mode locked behind teamfight matches seems dumb
and the most importabt thing
CHURRO BUFF
>>
>>1006128
Just gonna wait for the Koreans to make a meta list like last time.
>>
aaahh! whos ready for the biggest good's change since launch
>>
>Special Treasure Draw instead of apologems
can't say I'm complaining
>>
Fuck I didn't know there was an update coming now I have to find the nearest McDonald's to download it since I'm not home and don't want to spend a huge chunk of my data on if
>>
fucking come on
>>
>>1006280
More gems lad
>>
>>1006285
kinda a boring update anyway so eh
>>
Trophy race now tells you whk switched to their relay cookie and who fell off the stage... I don't want people to know I'm bad please fix it.
>>
>>1006292
git
gud
>>
>Have to watch ads just to claim the daily free gift
What the fuck.
>>
>>1006317
Anon are you genuinely retarded
>>
>>1006321
Yes I am. I updated the game and went to free gift as one does and a 25s ad thing popped up. Didn't check whether I can just close out of it but why the fuck is it even there.
>>
>>1006324
You can get a second free daily gift if you watch an ad
>>
>>1006327
I only log in once a day so this was my first free daily gift. I also went and did the one that showed in mail twice because gems. So 75s of ads total I guess.
>>
>758 MB dats pack download on McDonald's wifi
Well fuck. Gotta make that coffee and bacon McGriddle last
>>
>Spend 100K gems trying to get the legendary treasure
>Only available with $ or in one week through team fight
Hate those greedy gooks
>>
Does the production dashboard kinda suck or am I just a brainlet who hasn't figured it out yet?
>>
>>1006349
I love it, this is the one QoL addition I always wanted.
>>
File: Peepee_poopoo.jpg (267 KB, 978x876)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
All this luck and I still haven't pulled black pearl
>>
>>1006371
you aren't getting mermaid pussy because you aren't wishing it hard enough
>>
>free gift now makes you watch an ad
I feel betrayed
>>
How does he keep getting away with it
>>
File: 1619027084722.png (358 KB, 480x456)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>>1006415
>>1006317
no it fucking doesnt
what the fuck game have you fucks downloaded my free daily gift today didn't show me an ad
button only turns blue when you claim the second gift aka the ad gift
>>
File: file.jpg (173 KB, 896x440)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>1006453
>>1006317
>>1006415
see this shit
it's green when you claim your first free gift
it turns blue and asks you to watch an ad if you want a second daily gift
you fuckers are so retarded i wouldnt be surprised if you were the tourists that got reeled in by the leakfaggots
>>
File: 1652227188141.png (2.34 MB, 942x899)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
>>1006455
>>1006453
You really should relax I can smell your blood pressure rising for no reason lmao
>>
>>1004501
Ended up getting her in the normal cookie gacha while trying to pull candy diver, shoutouts to the other pull giving me shit ton of soulstones, probably more rare than getting the cookie by itself but worse.
I find hilarious how his Gimmick is that since he's a ghost and knows that he is one, doesn't have HP unlike Onion who is so in denial of being dead while everyone keeps thinking she's normal she works like any other cookie, makes the gimmick of her being bullied by getting hit as much as possible before dying kind of grim though, it does make Candy Diver rely on just the toppings that affect skill with amplify buff that are given by the Sweet Candies, so they thought of everything.
>>
File: 1512584306722.jpg (27 KB, 209x241)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>1006464
no
you get 100% of my autism
>>
File: 1660286338270337.png (20 KB, 500x500)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>1006468
stop bullying today
>>
>>1004136
Give me the one with the 3 mouth
>>
>>1006453
Anon probably claimed his "daily" gift before the daily reset after already having claimed it before the update rolled out
>>
The production dashboard is nice but why the FUCK can't you see how much of each items you have in it? Seems like a glaring oversight that almost ruins the whole thing
>>
>>1006489
Yeah, they need to tweak it so we can see quantities of the raw and finished item.
>>
Who do you guys recommend for Trophy Race. Don't really care about the trophies and ranks, just wanna get them points for the costume.
>>
>>1006539
depends on what do you use atm
generally just follow the top combis for hivemind purposes or get whatever latest cookie has released and max it
though i've seen that black garlick and snakefruit are the new generally good cookies for lead and gingseng relay
>>
The new 30 minutes thing really helps with t15 castle. a few less hours each day is gonna add up.
>>
>>1006639
maybe not as much as I expected but it should save about a week if I am doing it daily.
>>
is there just an unlimited amount of 30 rainbowcubes, crystal, and topping ads? can I just set up an auto clicker bot?
>>
So since Candy Diver doesn't take any damage what's his deal? Does he just fuck off once the entire team dies or what?
>>
>>1006798
Yeah.
>>
hmmm... candy diver and tea knight setup.
>>
>>1006798
He basically does this animation where he looks around him, notices that his entire party has been wiped out, and jumps back into the water.
>>
>>1006823
I don't think that exactly works without using the revive treasure because tea night requires that other cookies die in order to get the bonus.
>>
Why can't royal members get double points in throphy racing for shopping? Really, shit is too expensive there, I have to choose between the costume and bear jellies, the person that have commitment to get both is absolutely insane, even if they have all maxed out.
>>
>>1006851
Well for one the gold points get deleted every season, instead the double gains for trophy race are the tickets instead.
>>
>all those shitty SC toppings that got amplify buff sub-stat are useful now
new best cookie ever
>>
>>1007068
He's fucking shit though
>>
What’s your opinion on the current Team Fight event going on?
>>
>>1007410
that bruteforcing your way to higher ranks is fun
>>
>>1007410
Waiting for the Koreans to gimme that sweet sweet meta combis. But really, fucking hate the locking and disable jumping.
>>
>>1007410
I've lost every will to play the shitty mod because either teamates are idiots or I get spammed with annoying debuffs. I' had hope it wasn't as bad as before, but I feel like it's even worse now.
I'll grind it once the treasure is unlocked.
>>
>>1007529
I'm grinding now so when the treasure DOES unlock I'll buy it and never touch the mode again like last time. The only new debuf I like is the screenflip.
>>
is it me or this random breakout season has little to zero buff rate?
legit, i've ran 4 times and only the first one had like 2 buffs
also the obligatory buffs are shit (yes i'm talking about bday cake cookie event. its shit)
>>
>>1007410
Based whale. I agree it's HORRIBLE.Is frenchie even sending the devs the right feedback when it comes to events?
>>
>>1007410
>slide for [x] seconds missions
>everybody cant do it because of the long cookie skills
fuck that mission in particular, its an automatic loss most of the time
>>
What the fuck is Caviar screaming when using his skill?
>>
>>1007751
You're nothing against my fleet
>>
File: 235623.jpg (196 KB, 2160x1620)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>1007556
>bday cake cookie event
>its shit
But she put so much work into it...
>>
File: Lovely.png (17 KB, 241x226)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>1007819
Birthday Cake Cookie says you're always a winner if you had fun!
>>
hmmm... white lily voicelines
>>
I know I’m preaching to the choir here but I just went on a 5-game loss streak which ended with me getting raped by the Milennial stag with the 7-slide bullshit while I was in Crowberry’s skill, then getting DOUBLEFUCKED with ANOTHER Milennial stag JUST AFTER I REVIVED which I couldn’t get out of because the bad news bear turned all the coins into purple bears. Nearly fucking spiked my phone at the end but just set it down for 5 minutes instead. What the fuck were they thinking
>>
>>1008004
its supposed to be a team mode, they were thinking "yes, everyone can do the mission" so that if any of your teammates cannot do for whatever reason you could collaborate in it
but i guess the rng telling to specific people to do the mission and the retarded short times sometimes didn't help
>>
>>1004318
Niceness! Liked the seaweed ghillie and the harpoon gun to your Sugar Seaweed. Sweet!
>>1004352
>>1005535
Thanks! Would love to see more Birthday Cake costumes. I'm amazed with Moonlight, Orange, Alchemist / Muscle, and Gingerbrave having the most costumes of their rarity!
>>1008004
Agreed. That cursed Millennial stag looks to be like a mean blue shell! Mighty tempting to just AFK most matches.
>>
>>1008000
seriously, people outside of here are going mental with some supposed Withe Lily leaks, my youtube feed is filled with them
>>
>>1008111
Just a sign that leak culture is going mental. Ancient files have been in the game since launch but only an idiot would believe White Lily was coming up right after Black Pearl.

If certain clout-chasers didn't feed the hordes of internet children every little secret scrap over the past year, would we not have this culture to begin with? Honestly probably not, but it'd still be for the best if these leakers would just shut the fuck up. Maybe a drought of nothing but BTS content will wipe them out, who knows
>>
>>1008004
Even friendly run is better than this crap. Too much RNG, too reliant on your team, UI is a clusterfuck, even if you win, you feel like you lost.
It's incredible how they managed to make it worse.
>>
NrSpronk, applying for vmgkingdom
Appreciate it.
>>
File: 1663899474.jpg (81 KB, 850x1332)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>1008111
>>1008181
There's probably new voice lines in the files because White Lily and Black Pearl share the same English VA, so it'd make sense they get her to do some for both characters, people really are that stupid to get anything from a character though.
>Maybe a drought of nothing but BTS content will wipe them out
As far as how the clout-chaser kids go about it, they don't wanna jump the gun onto BTS (and kind of Disney until the last second) due to the record companies being able to sue them to hell and back and nuke Devsisters into a blacklist for future collaborations, so even that they wouldn't want to try and leak as prominently to not be executed by those ninjas, Sonic one wasn't much of a problem because Sonic shit always leaks very early and fast and SEGA doesn't seem to care much, if anything it gives them clout too.
>>
>>1008555
>flute salad
See I was going to say something nice but now you gotta do a flip into the witch's hut for that pun.Don't actually though.

>>1008181
>>1008555
Those are probably the kinds of people who have not had speculation tested ever. Or thought coherently about a story I guess.
>>
I can get 40 free soulstones of any kind besides Unicorn, Caviar and Diver.
Whose soulstones should I get?
>>
>>1009027
cotton, eclair, wildberry, financier, sorbet
pick any of those 5
>>
File: 1591908717025.png (258 KB, 380x377)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
My game keeps fucking crashing at the transition between Bizarre Lychee Cavern and Longan Palace Gates, I know I'll still be able to get rainbow easy but my minmaxing autism is killing me now
>>
>>1009188
>crashes at the beggining
what the fuck? delete and re-download the data i guess
>>
>>1009193
Nah, it just spawns the next character already in Palace Gates, skipping the transition entirely. Not gonna redownload the whole friggin game over this. Thanks for the advice though
>>
>>1009198
it used to do something similar in sands of yogurca for me, the transition from Bustling Yogurt Road to Mansion Entrance was missing a piece of floor at the beginning of the latter so falling was inevitable (unless you got some sort of rescue from holes)
in the end i abandoned that route because it gives less points that Backstreets
its fixed now so that's nice at least
>>
File: playboy cocoa crop.png (2.09 MB, 4600x1352)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
Cocoa's getting more and more tempting now that temperature's cooling down here so went to draw her (Really big boobs idk if Jannies would delete so just in case to catbox)
https://litter.catbox.moe/hzx46j.png
>>
>>1009080
Thanks!
>>
We dead now, new thread.
>>
>>1009309
u must wait for bdaycakeanon to make the op
>8
still early
>>
>>1009232
Very nice cocoa milkers, well done anon!
>>
File: Bday.png (23 KB, 200x200)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>1009309
Wait for page 9/10!
>>
>>1009309
give it one more day for a new bread
>>
i don't have to listen to what a god damn cookie tells me to do
>>
>>1009232
VERY nice cocoa cleavage
>>
>>1009232
Absolutely loving how the sharp corset cup those massive ones! You epic!
>>1009483
Cute cocoa! Nice touch with the tongue there!
>>
>4chan birthday today
ok, i gueds that deserves a new thread
>>
>you can now see how much of each item you have in the production dashboard
Based. Thank you Devsis for fixing that fuckup quickly
>>
Sorry if this sounds retarded, but how do we enable the Dashboard? I got the first cutscene, but when I clicked in the Lab I was already doing research on something and I haven't figured out how to unlock it since.
>>
>>1009659
Finish your research first and then you'll be able to enable it. Same thing happened to me
>>
File: XXL Crop ft Sparkling.png (248 KB, 1296x636)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>1009324 >>1009483
Thanks a lot Anons, some friends liked it and wanted an XL edit so here goes.
https://files.catbox.moe/sqltgb.png
>>1009584
how the sharp corset cup those massive ones
Literally longer than taller by this point.
>>
File: 0f9.jpg (26 KB, 600x380)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>1009744
Fucking Y E S.
>>
>keep building cookies that aren't meta like because i like them more
what a good design does to a mf, withe choco...
in other topic, if what I've gathered is right, then there will be a few more legendary treasures. Fire Spirit got one and now Millenial Tree so I would say that is safe to assume that every legendary will get one (water, magic, dark magic and time?) and one for all the dragons
>>
File: treasures.png (249 KB, 1152x385)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>1010019
For the moment there's just one more placeholder legendary treasure in the files that looks blue, with the other being the same but green when they released the first one, not really sure if they'll do more at the moment but at least one more is planned.
>>
>>1010039
i was talking up my ass because i'm drunk but i didn't knew this holy fuck
if sea fairy gets a buff i might nut so hard that i'm gonna be sterile
>>
>>1010019
>>1010039
there will almost certainly be a time treasure. timekeeper/croissant updates are super popular and probably bring a lot of sales in
>>
>>1009777
STOP ANON THAT'S TOO MUCH COCOA YOU'LL DROWN!
>>
File: 1493580118543.gif (279 KB, 240x178)
279 KB
279 KB GIF
>>1010258
That's the good stuff.
>>
https://ovensmash.com/en
Website down but now we know it's gonna be on Nintendo Switch and Steam.
>>
>>1010600
One step closer to GingerBrave in Smash
>>
File: IMG_0005.png (106 KB, 454x594)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>1010602
The models don't completely look like garbage now surprisingly.
https://twitter.com/CROvenSmash
>>1010602
He'll get there eventually.
>>
File: IMG_0006.png (126 KB, 573x538)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>1010604
>>
File: chr_img_04.png (65 KB, 508x539)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>1010605
>>
File: chr_img_05.png (91 KB, 612x588)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>1010604
Wait no actually why are the skull eyes not hollow that's stupid.
>>
>>1010605
Huh I thought they wanted to forget about Gingerbright
>>
File: 20221002_094659.jpg (37 KB, 507x571)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>1010607
>>
>>1010602
Final Smash is him and the core gang from Kingdom running the enemy down.
>>
File: 1500x500.jpg (119 KB, 1500x500)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>1010608
I mean not really, she's also coming to Puzzle World 2- I mean witch's Castle and still's prominently featured in CROB story, she just didn't get to be in Kingdom with Skater and Zombie so the spotlight in the more known game isn't shared.
>>
File: game_img_04.png (19 KB, 245x240)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
https://ovensmash.com/us#null
Found the website that's up.
>>
File: unknown-80.png (509 KB, 750x450)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>1010620
https://www.pressa.co.kr/en
And another.
>>
I'm gonna be real im going to play ovensmash set to offline on steam. no fucking way am i going to let my friends play the tiktok game. also it looks like a moba so I'll probably play like an hour and never touch it again.
>>
can't wait for ovensmash to launch with the most dogshit selection of cookies anyone has ever seen
>>
New (FEATURED) costumes when...
>>
>>1010600
>ovenbreak literally uses 2 buttons
>can't be on Switch
>>
File: 1664117533.jpg (54 KB, 680x680)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>1010883
Technically speaking you could just play it with the touch screen as it's kind of a tablet too, CRK is coming to PC at some point so wondering if they'll also do it with consoloes and then OB too.
>>
>>1010695
this halloween definitely
>>
File: ChWs4Qlw_400x400.jpg (32 KB, 400x400)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
The new thread is here!
>>1011031
>>1011031
>>1011031
>>1011031
>>1011031
>>
>>1009232
>404 not found
NOOOOOOOOOO

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.