[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 44 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

File: file.jpg (178 KB, 1280x720)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
anybody heard of this?
it just released yesterday. its apparently a bullet hell and the mech designs are pretty cool
>>
>>963964
i'll check it out if it's free
>>
>>965968
it is, but its in japanese so you'll need qooapp or something
>>
>>963964
still waiting for DMM version
>>
Watching the gameplay videos kinda remind me more of Baldr series instead of bullet hell like Astebreed or Edelweiss.
>>
>>963964
Have heard of it since the beta they had. It looks good, actually very good, it looks polished and nothing low budget, it's just that it's not on global which makes it a temporary demo for everyone on QooApp or whatever else platform you can get it on because you can't even pay for it because the store only accepts yen.
>>
Ok, so they make it harder for new player to reroll for Kallen because you need player lv10 to unlock the collab event. Also, seems like i can't change my gender/avatar and changing player name need to pay? Even ancient gacha trash let me freely change the avatar.
>>
File: 65465235.webm (2.87 MB, 1280x720)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
I like the variety of mech designs, and that the coolest ones arent necessarily the rarest
>>
So pity works like genshit but we also get points depending on the rarity of the unit. Now the question is, does the pity count and point carry over to the next limited banner or not? I'm guessing the point are probably carry over due to the massive amount needed (10 SSR at best or 1k R at worst).
>>
>>966069
Yeah I was wondering about this. I saw a portrait of the purple haired bunnysuit girl and her cleavage was more exposed than in other instances in-game. Is there a DMM version?
>>
>>967753
>Is there a DMM version?
https://tg.efunjp.com/dmghome/jizen/
According to the website its slated for this summer.
>>
It's fun. You have 3 mechs that switching give a damage buff. Lot's of mechanics and skills to read though so wiki at least is required. Wouldn't let me input text for the name on an emulator but worked on my tablet (and ran like shit). Probably will try again later on bluestacks and just copy paste a name (7 character limit btw)
>>
>>968291
Disable virtual keyboard if any then try to click the name field without popping the white box and after that just try typing something.
>>
>>968261
Uhh, wait. Can we transfer account to DMM ver? I see that it have it's own prereg goal. The game run like shit on emulator when there's a lot of bullet flying so i'd prefer DMM version.
>>
>>968428
There's chance that the DMM version also runs on their own emulator.
>>
is there controller support for it?
>>
I hate when ya'll niggas do this.

>Look at this new game that "*JUST CAME OUT™*"
>No English option though.
>And you need a Korean social security number.
>Or a Chinese phone number.
>And a VPN.
>And the Bluestacks translation feature can't read it.
>It'll lag like hell.
>Global soon though.
>Next year for sure...
>*End of Service*
>>
Played a bit, theres some potential but very unpolished
Flashy 3D animations aside, the models really lack of life with stiff facial animations and bland personalities.
The mecha scifi setting is really saturated to be captivating but thats just me
>>
good thing is mecha design looks great. game play is alright like girl cafe gun. as usual this heats up the phone if played too long and battery consuming like HI:3
>>
>>970804
i dont know how you could ever play it on a phone
even a tablet was too small for me

same problem i had with brigador, i want to be able to actually see the mechs
>>
>There is actually a thread on this game
Thought I was the only one playing this.
Rerolling for collab units takes about 20 mins tops on phone but is a pain.
>Play until 2-4
>Follow tutorial for the training mission.
>Immediately sweep it until level 15 (one Max sweep followed by another should do it)
>Claim all the shit in the mail
I did it a few days ago and gave me enough currency for 10x collab rolls.
You can also use codes and follow the red dots for premium currency to squeeze out more rolls.
>>
https://gamerch-com.translate.goog/quantummaki/entry/389207?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp
No English wikis but this is good enough,this is the codes page.
>>
is there any way to play on the same account on both a pc emulator and tablet?

>>972610
thanks pal
>>
>>972616
There is a setting which allows you to login to a Google or line account.
It disappears when you do so pick the leftmost option.
I used it to bind my account but you could try and see if it let's you play on multiple devices.
There is also what I believe to be a transfer code option on the 2nd left option but I haven't tried it myself.
>>
File: file.png (203 KB, 1369x806)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>972634
hmm, from the translation it doesnt seem like its possible

on a side note I was thinking of making a guild named "I dont speak japanese" but theres a 7 character limit
>>
>>972642
Sounds like they mean either google or line when referring to "platform".
Make the guild name using google translated moonrunes.
>>
>>972642
It just means you can only link to one of them (line or google) and you can't delink later.

Use 日本語わからん as the guild name. using 分かりませんlol instead would be perfect but that would be more than 7 letters.
>>
>bought the daily random tickets yesterday
>got 2 limited tickets
>pretty much 100 cube discount
>bought again today
>got 2 normal tickets
>pretty much overcharged for 100 cube more
Maybe i should have stopped when i was ahead.

>>972548
I think i'll just wait until they have collab/limited unit that i really like. Rank (dupes) increase looks really strong with most pretty much double the multiplier or even more and also unlock strong new passive skill.
>>
Honestly really liking the game and would be amazing if you get alot more stamina and rolls arent double the CN rate.
>>
>>972670
>>972687
thats good, now i just need to figure out how to overwrite my tablet account with my pc account
>>
File: file.png (460 KB, 1920x1080)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
anyone else getting this error when they try to claim the daily supplies?
it worked on the first day but not since then
>>
>>973909
Maybe your stamina already maxed? I know some games that can't go more than 999 stamina and it won't let user claim items that have direct stamina restore bundled in.
>>
>>973909
>>974213
It's been an issue since day 1 no matter my stamina.
The only consolidation is that the one on the left sometimes works, usually earlier in the day.
Another issue is the retro sign in also gives a similar error.
>>
>>974438
Oh, wait. Since it's time specific maybe because it's related to timezone? My PC right now always use Tokyo timezone because some newer DMM games keep having stamina related error with my actual timezone and switching back and forth are a hassle. For emulator it might be enough just to change the timezone on the emulator.
>>
>>974563
So i tried it on my phone to JST and it works.
Its a huge hassle unless someone knows how to make the time specific to one app only.
>>
>>967430
>the coolest ones arent necessarily the rarest
It's a gacha game. This means that if they aren't the rarest they are significantly worse and you won't be using them in-game.
>>
>>975827
yea i understand that, but a lot of the time gacha games reserve all the coolest designs for the rarest units. that doesnt seem to be the case here, at least in my opinion
also if i like a design enough i'll use it anyways
>>
Decided to try it out because of this thread.
It feels EXTREMELY similar to PGR, except it's a shoot and no slaher.
Got Lelouch from the event and now am raping everything within my BP range. To think free collab unit would be so OP.
Well maybe he's not op in end game, but currently he's much stronger than another gold unit I got from free gacha.
>>
>>978846
all three of the collab units are top tier according to https://gamerch-com.translate.goog/quantummaki/entry/388707?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp#%E6%94%BB%E6%92%83
>>
>>979013
>・Evaluation based on special weapons
I need another 1000 event coins to buy Lelouch's weapon, but I need like 10+ bp for that, maybe 20+ to beat that event boss.
I'm barely 4k atm, I have no idea how to progress.
>>
>>978846
>shoot and no slaher
Units with GB (Gunblade) can do melee attack when close to the enemy. Thought some like Suzaku can only do melee outside of his Ult.

>Lelouch from the event and now am raping everything
Lelouch being support type really helps a lot. He deals neutral damage to both field/shield and enemy in Break state. The majority of units from the tutorial gacha are Assault type, while good enough against mob it deals reduced damage to enemy in Break state so it isn't that good vs Boss enemy. Though Lilith are pretty good even against early-mid boss because her normal attack are really strong.
>>
>>979477
I'd say focus on main quest because a lot of thing are unlocked from there including material drop. When you hit a wall then upgrade your unit/equip. For armor you can ignore it for the most part, just equip 2x 2 set with atk up. For BP requirement usually you can just divide it by 3 and make sure your breaker and dps are near the divided number. Though the most important usually are the dps.
>>
What are my chances of getting suzaku AND his weapon without paying anything?
I'm not even aiming at Kallen at this point.
>>
Also I broke though progress wall somehow, currently my team looks like this.
I'm still missing Lelouch's chest cannon for now.
>>
A huge fucking problem was figuring out where to click to get her from this screen.
Interface is too busy I think.
>>
File: K.jpg (151 KB, 1408x792)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>979569
i got the weapon first 10 pull for her
its not too difficult to reroll
>>
>>979569
The "easiest" way are probably rerolling until you get both. Though if you have been playing for a while now you probably have enough to hit pity on both banner once so around 25-50%? (Yes, i can't do math).
>>
anybody else emulating on pc and have an issue where all inputs stop working and you have to minimize and reopen the app to fix it?
i'm using bluestacks and qooapp. i think its probly a bluestacks issue. theres occasional crashes as well
>>
>>980142
I'm emulating and certain stages and bosses have massive fps drops, but I write it off to my old PC. I haven't seen your bug yet.
>>
>>980142
nah but the game doesnt run well on emu from my experience
>>
File: file.png (1.09 MB, 1443x829)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>980225
other than those two issues its runs well enough.

the first time i got any real stuttering i think some automatic quality adjustment setting enabled itself. pic related

might try to emulate some other games to see if the issue if emulator or app specific
>>
>>980248
>N32
Try 64-bit version.
>>
>>980142
Never have any issues on emulator other than fps drops when there's too many bullets. I'm running old version of ldplayer on old PC too.
>>
>no stamina to do anything
>Code Geass stages are twice BP my team is
>Bosses are trice
I fucking hate mobile games
>>
>>980464
yea the pacing for a lot of these games for the first event really shit the bed
>>
>>980464
It's a chink game and >e-fun. But, yeah it's probably targeted at day one players or to bait new players to whale it out. I started around 2-3 days after collab start and now i can at least do all of the event stages except for the raid bosses even without paying so at least it isn't as hard as the BP requirement make it to be. Or maybe Suzaku carried my ass lol. If you don't want to roll for him i heard Abby from the normal gacha point exchange (need 1 k points) are as good as Suzaku (without personal weapon) as a dps. Her weapon are AR so you can just use the free SSR AR from newbie mission. Though the mission are timegated and it took me around 1 week to get the weapon.
>>
>>981357
I'll straight up drop the game if I don't get suzaku before he expires.
I'll give it another chance when/if it goes global, like I did with final gear.
Native units don't really tick my mecha autism boxes, since all of them are more or less ride armors from megaman.
>>
File: wtfthis.png (50 KB, 448x263)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
What the fuck does it want?
Auto translate doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>981561
get dna of a red and blue unit to 33 i assume
>>
>>981574
>33 dna on one unit
>not 3 dna on 3 units
Fucking monkeys can't even make their ui right
Thank you anon, I was banging my head against this wall for 2 days now
>>
Game runs fine, but pink geass boss destroys the framerate to the point where I need to relaunch emulator.
>>
>>981575
>not 3 dna on 3 units
That only happen if you use OCR because the "33" got cut in half lol. Not their fault that you can't read JP, but yeah a lot of text feels unpolished and innacurate. Some still have CN text or even shits like "lang=zh_CN" shit.
>>
>>981357
Wait, i made a mistake. It's Bambi and not Abby.

>>981435
Yeah, it's a shame there is only the collab units that actually envelope the pilot/have cockpit.
>>
>>979013
>tfw have all the characters but not their sp weapon
>pity weapon doesnt guarantee SSR for specific banner
fucking hell.
>>
>>979477
you used all your energy refill items already?
>>
File: file.png (1.71 MB, 1920x1040)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>981897
theres two types of pity tho i think
one is tickets you earn from every roll that let you buy outright the thing you want
>>
>What if main character was a Char clone
>>
>>982049
does this ticket carry over?
>>
>>982497
From Karen to Suzaku yes.
>>
>>981897
The pity are like genshit limited char banner, the guarantee for PU char/weapon are at 2nd pity. The 1st pity are still a coinflip but at least it's 60% over non PU stuff. The roll count won't transfer over to the next banner but the gacha point you get from rolling will stay (up to 2400 points max).
>>
>>983270
Uhh, i forgot to add that the guarantee on the 2nd pity only happen if you failed to get the PU char/weapon on your 1st pity.
>>
File: 65768655.png (451 KB, 477x716)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
I wonder what collabs the game will get in the future.
gundam and evangelion obviously come to mind, tho they'd have to explain the change in scale somehow
maybe sakura wars? it'd probly be easier to justify a scale up
>>
>>983292
I doubt we will be getting gundam. I personally never see any gundam collab on any mecha games that i played. Sakura Wars are probably the most likely.
>>
>>983292
Why give a shit about scale at all?
>>
>>983462
what game is that? could probly look to it for likely future collabs
>>
>>983527
Final Gear.
It's my "main" gacha, but global publisher is doing its best to drive me away.
>>
I'm not getting him am I?
>>
Have you done the the Defensive Warfare? It give you Q-cube and the last 5 stages reset weekly.
>>
File: def.jpg (243 KB, 1686x1896)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>984856
yea thanks for the heads up
>>
>>984856
I've done it this week, but not the last one.
I guess I've jumped too late on this train.
>>
>>984856
Don't forget to push tower past 50,at that point three new color specific towers open up and you get 5 entries per day per tower.
Each one gets a weapon ticket every boss round too.
>>
>>963964
lmao, they literally copied Raiden Ei
>>
its gonna be tough trying to figure out each character's best in slot weapons and equipment.
hopefully somebody makes a guide

also does every ssr have its own signature weapon or is that just for the collab units?
>>
shieeeeeet
>>
>>987240
grats, my man.
>>
File: google trans.png (2.06 MB, 1814x975)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
>>987249
Thanks, I guess I'll be playing this as my secondary for a while, since I got his weapon like on the first multipull.

>>985582
There doesn't seem to be character specific weapons apart from collabs. I mean you get both Meteor and, what I assume is, her Rifle from beginner trials and the don't seem to interact with each other in any way.
>>
Even got enough of that LGBT tickets to properly color code him as blue unit.
>>
>get kicked out of clan
>it's 30/30 now
I guess some jap wanted a friend in, and they booted me.
Are we doing vmg clan or something?
>>
>>987276
Isn't the skin tickets paid only? Personally i don't want to pay for a simple recolor. Well, it's not like i can pay anyway due to the recent region locking.

>>987340
I don't think there's enough people playing this here. One of the weekly clan mission need at least 22 people to check in every day.
>>
>>987561
You can get skin tickets by bribing your pilots with food.
It's something like 2 per 10 levels, so it took me almost entire cast to scrap for one skin though.
>>
>>987919
I see. No wonder i have 4 pieces but can't remember where i got it from.
>>
>>987919
damn when do you unlock that function?
i was wondering what all those food items were for
>>
File: click this.png (1.34 MB, 1271x716)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>987958
I don't know if it's locked or unlocked at any point, I found it randomly on my own only after I got Suzaku.
It has three tabs, the food one is the third.
>>
>>987978
damn thanks dude, probly never would have found it
makes me wonder if im missing anything else important
>>
>>988002
I don't know runes so god knows how many systems I'm missing at this point.
That looks just like some info label, not a button you're supposed to press.
>>
File: 1629549772089.jpg (2.72 MB, 2045x6288)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
>>969356
lol kek
nevah foget
>>
File: stamina-system-3.jpg (35 KB, 640x325)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>you need stamina for everything
I hate this. Armor? Stamina. Money? Stamina. Exp? Stamina.
Is this fucking 2011?
Final Gear solved this bullshit by just making separate daily entries for every single mode and resource grind in fucking 2018.
Fuck this outdated shit.
>>
File: file.png (512 KB, 1417x795)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>>988007
the one i didnt find for a bit was pic related in the dna menu
>>
>>988938
That one is a bit ridiculous.
>you need to click screen for 240 times for one upgrade
I mean, I know I can macro it, I already did, but what were they thinking?
>>
>>988865
my stam gets eaten so fast i dont mind too much
maybe the base will give more eventually
>>
>>988865
It's a chink game, you are expected to pay for stam restore to get ahead of others. You get 1 free armor run per day tho.
>>
>>989252
I don't care about getting ahead of others in basically singleplayer game, but I know asians care about rating and score board and other autistic shit.
Still choosing between playing story and grinding for exp tickets, because they both spend stamina is fucking retarded.
You want my money? Translate your shit into human language and bring more cool collabs.
I'd pay for Sakura Wars or Full Metal Panic character, just like I would for Code Geass.
I will not pay for fucking stamina.
>>
Do I want a SSR weapon or that red head girl character?
>>
>>989952
i got the girl for my base cause theres not enough people in the game for 3 slots most of the time
>>
>>989952
The weapons are the lowest tier of SSR weapon tho. Mostly useful as a fodder to enhance the other SSR weapon. As for the girl, i think Lelouch are better green support especially if you have his personal weapon. She and Lelouch share almost the same role of providing shield + some heal.
>>
I don't think I can earn more than that.
I already got lelouch's weapon and avatar frame.
What would be the best investment for 12k coins?
Not interested in CC avatar.
>>
File: wddis.png (346 KB, 1088x652)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
Also what's this exactly? Is it the same as food?
>>
>Shinkiro can transform into whatever this thing is
Neat
>>
>>990167
Memory Daia, use it to uncap bond level.

>>990155
I'd say SR weapon first since you can't farm them using stamina. It's mainly used as a enhancement fodder even for SSR weapon. After that it depends on what you need. SSR DNA memory don't have direct drop stage and you need to craft it at the factory at a rate of 5:1 (SR DNA memory drop 6 at best stage) so you might want to get it (SR one too) since you'll need a lot of it. The other DNA material also only drop 1 per run so grab that too if possible. Memory Daia also isn't farmable so you might want that too.
>>
>>990209
Is there a step I'm missing about SR weapons being fodder for SSR? I can feed SSR into SSR, but not SR.
>>
Ah I figured it out.
You dismantle SRs into pink cubes and upgrade SSRs in different window from feeding it entire weapon.
>>
I need red pilot that can use lelouch's weapon
>>
>>990267
You can use Sort function for that. Red RL user for now are only SSR Dorothy.
>>
well damn, couldnt get any of the collab units (besides lelouch)
wonder when the next collab will be, or if the game will even last that long
>>
>>990758
How is jap community responding to the game? Do they like it?
Launching collab out of the gate without letting you to hoard at least a bit for it sounds like a dick move.
>>
File: cele.jpg (113 KB, 1332x746)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
what a lovely event
>>
Out on PC(DMM)
>>
>>991483
Is it a port or just apk bundled with emulator?
Android version's optimization sucks ass, so there is really no point in migrating from one emu to another.
>>
>>991506
PC port.
>>
>>991399
All the tits are on the gacha tho. All we got for free are the flatties.
>>
>>991483
>>991524
got a link to the download page?
tho i might stick with bluestacks just for the translation function
>>
>>991483
Is it just me or there isn't any account transfer option? I already finished the tutorial but there still nothing in the usual place.
>>
>can't transfer account to DMM ver
>the official twitter/discord never promoted or even touched on the DMM ver
Now i know why. Fuck this shit. I started playing despite it run real shit on emulator because i know there's PC ver in the horizon, but i'm not gonna repeat the shitty grind all over again. Especially after experiencing how smooth the game is even at maxed setting on my potato PC i can't go back to "barely hold on at 60 fps at the lowest setting" emulator. Might as well just drop this shit.

>>991563
https://tg.efunjp.com/dmghome/
>>
>>991601
I only got into because of Code Geass collab.
I aint starting fresh without my lanky boys.
>>
DMM ver only shows me black screen and application version in bottom left corner.
If I try to ALT+F4 it, shit freezes.
Other DMM games work, so it's not locale error right?
>>
>>991732
Have you tried changing locale or reinstall/redownloading the file? The PC client are barebone "it just works" port. Can't rebind, keyboard/gamepad input suddenly doesn't work mid tutorial, need to use task kill to close the game and when i tried to uninstall somehow it launched the game instead.
>>
>>991902
I uninstalled it. Too much trouble and it seems you can't transfer anyway.
I'll stick to emulator for now.
>>
What should I aim in this shop?
That red armor set? It gives the highest attack boost.
What's better anyway - 2/2 sets or full 4 parts set?
>>
>>993536
I think the spear/cyan armor are better. The 4 set effect of booster/red armor need you to destroy enemies to gain damage up so it's pretty much useless on boss stage. The other armor will start to drop after you unlocked the second area and i heard there's new armor not available at the shop on third area. Unless you really need more damage on your dps i think 2x2 atk set are fine until you can unlock the third area. Just make sure the one in slot 2 and 4 are SSR (with good sub stats if possible) and you might want to upgrade it to at least lv20.
>>
>>993559
What is special about slots 2 and 4?
>>
>>993570
Main stats are attack and higher chance of getting offense related substats.
>>
I probably already know the answer, but is this dude good breaker?
I need strictly red breaker that uses assault rifles, and he's the only one who fits.
Or should I keep relying on Meteor for red slot?
>>
>>994859
I don't think R are worth raising unless it have a way to boost/support your actual breaker or dps. Why it need to be AR tho? Are the free SR from tutorial isn't enough?
>>
>>995006
Because I dumped a lot of resources into tutorial SSR rifle along with Suzaku's and Lulu's weapons, and raising 4th weapon like that will take too much effort.
>>
Ah well, it can't be helped.
What is good red breaker to aim for? I missed out on Kallen, so I need a stand-in for her.
I'll keep using Meteor until I can replace her.
>>
btw post usernames so i can add you guys
mine is PCBoro
>>
>Elemental Tower goes on for atleast 200 floors.
>Barely clear green 50.
I'm not gona make it,go on without me.
>>
>>996145
I can't even be assed to do 5 daily runs of this shit on one color.
>>
>>995150
Meteor are dps tho. AFAIK there's no breaker as broken as Kallen for now where you can just ignore color unless it's way over invested. I heard Dorothy are really good at breaking regardless of color if you got her at high Rank and upgrade. Though if your dps are over invested it might be okay to not use breaker at all depending on the content you're doing.
>>
File: IMG_20220920_073024.jpg (544 KB, 1883x1080)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
Bros..?
>>
>>998443
yea ginga ninjga looks cool
will they every make good weapons for the base units
>>
>>998471
If game lives long enough, there is no doubt.
Your favorite unit UR awakening + personal weapon double banner.
Easy money, easy spend to upgrade your pet.
Other gachas do this, so why not.
>>
>>990246
how do you dismantle weapons?
>>
>>998684
You don't dismantle SSRs, you spend them directly in the upgrade screen
>>
>>998684
To dismantle weapons or armor you go into your storage and press recycle button.
You can't dismantle SSR weapons, but SSR armor you can.
>>
File: storage.png (1.12 MB, 971x620)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
Your storage is here
>>
>>998792
>>998796
>>998804
thanks m8
>>
Oh shit I got this skin too.
>>
What does 4 pieces set bonus of this thing do?
Auto translation doesn't make sense
>>
>>999817
after you break 30% dmg for everyone lasts 10 sec
>>
>>999825
But you need to break with a character, that wears it right?
>>
>>999817
>>999825
It's increase the damage done by allies to that enemy by 30%, not a global dmg buff.

>>1000112
Yes
>>
>>963964
Other mecha games that are not necessarily a gacha?
>>
>>1000575
Assault Gunners.
A whole bunch of arena games like War Robots.
Emulation of pretty much everything up to and including PSP.
Sorta kinda Implosion, but it's more of a MGR imitation, rather than full on mecha game. But you do control human-sized gundam in there.
>>
>>1000575
Gundam evo but it's pretty much a hero shooter with gundam skin. Doesn't really feels like a mecha games.
>>
>>1000656
Oh wait i forgot that this is /vmg/
>>
>>1000656
>>1000657
Gundam breaker mobile, but it IS a gacha.
>>
File: file.png (158 KB, 452x639)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
anyone know why this section always has a red dot? is there something I've neglected to claim?
or is it just because theres shit I havent cleared yet?
>>
>>1002352
>He hasn't done 100 floors of the regular tower
>nor the 500 floors for each color tower
NGMI
>>
>level (you don't get exp by beating levels)
>dna
>rank
>awakening
>armor (4 slots)
>weapon (4 sub-systems, each eating different resources)
>god knows what else
>just on one character
>metric ton of daily activities you HAVE to do to not lost precious resources
>a fucking event with it's own bunch of different activities
I'm playing this for less than a month, and I already feel dead inside.
This is second fucking job.
>>
>>1002954
Dunno about you but i can auto most of the daily chore so i just do other thing in the meantime. The one i still need to do manually are pretty much only the clan battle, ranking and the colored tower. Clan battle are twice per day and ranking are 3 times per 2 day. As for tower i only do the blue one for now because i'm not strong enough for the other two. Tower while have daily cap it's not like ti have infinite amount of floors so you can just take it easy and do it when you are strong enough to auto it. You will still get the same amount of rewards but just slower. What i find pain in the ass are the invaded stage because i need to replay the same fucking stage 5 times to get full reward. Also, it's baffling how they took out skip function on madness difficulty (awakening farming) and event stage.

>just on one character
If you have Suzaku you can just dump all resource on him and call it a day lol. He's so broken as dps you only need to worry about raising breaker for each color unless you have Kallen too.
>>
>>1002954
Ah, forgot to add that you can just hoard the event entry item and use them at once on weekend. Fortunately the new event BP don't require you to play 10 event stages per day.
>>
File: cant see shit.png (32 KB, 493x49)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
What does it want? What bosses power ups?
I don't understand.
>>
>>1004558
Someone on official discord said that you need to defeat the boss using unit with matching color. I haven't tested it yet tho.
>>
>>1004570
Seems to be the thing.
Thank you.
>mfw my red sucks ass and is basically a placeholder for Karen that I never got
>>
>banners already gone
>cant get her weap now
well guess i shouldve paid more attention to how shit this event was
>>
File: QMchingchong.jpg (187 KB, 1119x559)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
So I now can farm 3 new armor sets.
Are they worth the trouble?
>>
>>1007285
abby/suzaku use the middle one lelouch the right one
>>
File: file.png (993 KB, 1414x804)
993 KB
993 KB PNG
why is this guy in his own category anyway?
>>
>>1007538
How do you even get him?

>>1007491
Does suzaku want the full set? He can't reload anyhow.
>>
File: file.png (1.08 MB, 1410x1548)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>1007666
these boxes in the event shop
you only need like 7 pieces to unlock the guy, so you dont need to buy too many
if theres another way im not aware of it
>>
>>1007666
i have abby not suz so no clue but that probably works fine
>>
>>1007682
From what auto translate tells me 4 piece bonus activates on perfect reload, something Suzaku can't do.
>>
>>1007678
Thanks! I had no idea you could assemble a character from those, I thought they're just for upgrades.
>>
>>1007686
yea just do 2pc then which is much easier to attain
>>
>>1007285
Lelouch definitely want 4 set Speedloader (right one) even if it's only SR. For Suzaku if you have his weapon you might want 4 set Hunter (left one), especially if you have him at Rank 1+.
>>
>>1007538
>>1007678
He's also in gacha pool btw

Anyway the rate of Piece box are goddamn awful so it's probably better to grab anything else that you want first. Pic is 100 boxes worth and only 5 of the boxes are good enough (3x qube and 2x SSR pieces).
>>
>>1004570
there an english channel or anything on that discord?
>>
>>1008644
Nope and a while back there's server announcement that told everyone to speak in JP within the server lol
>>
>>1008906
lol
do they at least have guides and resources i can google translate?
i need an idea on what weapons and armor sets to use on each character
>>
>>1009338
No detailed guide AFAIK. Though you can ask (in JP) and there will be some whale/veteran that will answer your question. The invite link are in official twitter bio if you're interested.
>>
>>1008644
They just added global channel on the dicsord btw. It's barebone tho.
>>
>>1012078
thanks for letting me know
>>
File: file.png (1.21 MB, 1442x803)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
anyone know what these things you exchange the puzzle pieces are for?
>>
>>1012999
Rank up

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.