[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 110 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sherlota.jpg (289 KB, 625x621)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
Did you manage to get Sherlotta's BT/FR? And will you be going for Lunafreya?
>>
Is this game good? I watched some gameplay and it seems like every battle lasts for like 30 minutes wtf
>>
>>956317
yes
>>956301
yes
>>
>>956301
Nope. Maybe. Looking at the forecast, I could go for Luna now and just wait until Iroha comes back with her BT In Jan. I'll need to pull for Celes anyways so that big of a break might let me save back up.
>>
>>956317
Its pretty good. Currently though endgame is tedious again.
>>
File: 2022_08_17_18.59.36.jpg (810 KB, 1280x720)
810 KB
810 KB JPG
>>956317
>Is this game good?
Yeah, better than other FF gacha I played.

>I watched some gameplay and it seems like every battle lasts for like 30 minutes wtf
The latest hard content took me around 15 to 20 minutes to get wiped and also clear it. The new difficulty is just tedious, but you can just skip it anyway.

>>956301
I thought I couldn't clear DE10 without Sherlotta's BT. But I'm still hoping to get it in the next banner.
>>
Post DET10 clears I need some ideas (Tidus is stuck on DET8)
>>
File: s-l400.jpg (14 KB, 187x400)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Reno chads are you pullin today
>>
>>957351
A bit tempted but I'm not sure. The JP changes, where everyone is now getting a BT, really threw off my pulling plans. I like Reno but I also feel like it would be better to just hold off until his BT banner comes out. Pulling for him now and then again on his BT banner would kind of be a waste of resources.
>>
For JP players, is DET10 the last time they reuse the DET6 gimmick?
>>
>>957351
I threw ~250 tickets at him just to test the waters, but no dice on the FR. I'm not worried about it, honestly, just figured he'd be a nice-to-have since he's got an interesting kit/FR condition. I've already managed to get both Tidus's and Terra's FRs on just tickets, so I don't feel too put off.
I'm going to see if I can pick up Ultimecia's kit in a couple weeks since I could use a turn deleter, and there's always room for goth queens on my bus. Other than that, September is Cor time, then after that is October and Tifa time.
>>
File: 1634078765243.png (915 KB, 1280x720)
915 KB
915 KB PNG
>>956862
>Tidus is stuck on DET8)
Why not remove Tidus, his gate is not hard anyway

>>957500
So far, yes
t. not a JP player, just a DET enjoyer
>>
>>956862
>>957570
To follow up, if you are not using Edge on the DET10 Blue gate, then Edge can easily solo DET8 Blue gate
or he can solo DET7 Blue gate and also the reckoning, or really any of the blue gates
>>
File: 1651373422852.jpg (1.52 MB, 2400x1080)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>956301
I want to flirt with Sherlotta.
>>
>Invincible in force time
how annoying. Still punched it to death.

>>957624
Sherlotta a cute!
>>
Jesus Christ, Cissnei, calm the fuck down.
>>
File: Granpa and Grandaughter.jpg (2.98 MB, 1600x1800)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB JPG
Gramps and Granddaughter
>>
DET10 left: Sherlotta (Caius) Snow BT (Raines) Papalymo (lvl 75, No LD or EX+) (Rydia) Ramuh
DET10 right: Tidus* BT+UW+FR3 (Raines) Cissnei (Lenna) Edward (no character boards) (Caius) Ramuh
DET10 reckoning: Tidus* BT+UW+FR3 (Raines) Snow BT (Amidatelion) Cissnei (Keiss) Pandemonium //Tidus phase used

No BT for Sherlotta so I kept stalling at 20% with Sherlotta Snow Tidus, or else overran the thresholds. Brought Cissnei in and she pushed that last Forcetime. That and Keiss's battery debuff finally managed to stick around at the very end.
>>
Is it still worth it to pull for Lunafraya if you pulled Sherlotta's bt? Or, should I just save for Tifa?
>>
>>959420
>>959420
Sherlotta = BRV gains, battery, she can cheat your way through elemental lock ins coming up (cause you to do 1 BRV damage unless you are hitting a specific element). BT effects is like super Cait Sith call

Lunefreya = Ice/Water. Uhh... honestly I don't really know, all I know is that her LD gives party members 3 turns in a row and that it makes Enna Kros busted later (and that Rydia is her partner) so I'm pulling for her. If you just get her LD that's probably "good enough", since you can also Enna Kros stuff with Sherlotta using Luna call. Sherlotta wants the BT+, and the good part of Luna's kit - as far as I know - is the LD
>>
>>959420
It's always good to stockpile supports for DET.
>>
Can't believe I miss Lufenia+
>>
>>961409
I miss 15cp dificulty
>>
File: 4563338.png (3.4 MB, 2472x1111)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB PNG
It was a good challenge. Sherlotta best girl
>>
File: DtD.png (1.92 MB, 728x2150)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
I actually really enjoyed Dare to Defy once I actually started doing it.

Had to teambuild hard and try the wackiest comps to cut down on FR characters used and that has been the most fun the game has been in months. I ended up with 30 HPS, 8 of the large force enhance stone and 280 of the small one so it was a boon in mats too.
>>
File: 1661313105279986.png (1.85 MB, 1600x900)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
Garland and Cloudmommy is quite silly
>>
>>963962
Anyone else good for her fr? I don't have Garland's BT
>>
Are we in one event per week now? Still haven't seen any news about Lunafreya's event and I need those CB points now. And I was expecting they will put it out tomorrow, but it looks like it won't be.
>>
>>963937
I'm still stuck on the very last stage despite having Kam FR, lockout content is always humbling. At this point I'm just gonna wait for Lunafreya to finish it off
>>
>>963937
How the hell did you do the 1st one with Lightning?
>>
>>972643
That's actually the most well documented non-FR team comp out there. Plenty of videos showcasing this team.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UlrzKXUgW8
I suggest everyone that has the characters for it to try it since it is a big ass reminder lesson on how turns work on OO. I am glad I did because my brain fell off and I forgot how to play this game during garbage time.
>>
>>972705
Interesting...
>>
>>972705
>40 minutes attempt
I'm just going to wait for broken units to do this type of content
>>
Im guessing they didnt announce anything interesting in the live stream?
>>
>>973569
Free pulls on Yuri's cycle. Informal D2D poll got ratio'd. Whatsherface has a dog.
>>
>>973685
>Whatsherface has a dog
YOU
JUST
KN-this is just exhausting
>>
Is Lunafreya good for a new player? The only character I have all the equipments is Cloud
I have 110k gems right now, I think I fucked up big time doing some pulls but never getting the full kit
>>
>>973823
Definitely.
>>
File: 1661825138544331.jpg (228 KB, 2048x947)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>quina got in before rikku
>>
>>974065
At this point, I don't mind. At least a new main member is added instead of an NPC like Puck or Queen Brahne.
>>
>>974065
Can't wait for the gender flamewar.
Also, considering how the character was broken af i wonder what blue magic will be in the moveset. Frog Drop for the BT or bust.
>>
>>959420
You just need her LD for FR charging and free turn shenanigans. Which isn't really that much of an investment.
Only get her BTFR if you somehow like her.
>>
Is DoD VII possible with Krile FR (my only unused FR), Leila and CoD without FR?
Leila makes me pretty much invincible but I think Krile is just wasting a slot, I feel like this would be a cakewalk if I had CoD FR.
Should I go for a No FR run?
>>
>>974669
I did it with Yda and sephiroth cheese.
Third was Locke, Sephiroth base burst. Locke gives some nice damage, so Yda was doing at least 100k damage each hit.
Calls were seifer for yda, Leo for damage, and Jack for debuff damage, since bosses never got a single turn
>>
>>974065
Rikku never ever, Tactics characters never ever.
That said, I am a bit hype for Quina, just because it'd be fun to have another 'not serious' character like Gau around.
>>
>>974669
>>975217
Also, you might, it's just hard to meet the turncount because of the bosses massive health pool, and damage reduction.
>>
I'm a gamer who just got all Luna weaps except BT.

My BT+ ready characters are Kain, Kam, Machina, Garnet, and like..
Noctis and Sherlotta. And then a pile of 7000+ power characters.

My question is do I need Lunafreyas BT or is FR enough for a while?

Should
>>
>>975438
LD is supposedly enough. You can try to lucksack the BT on the other two banners or just wait and token it another time.
>>
>>975448
Is her BT green worthy? I don't know which one I should green between Lunafreya, CoD and Ultimecia. Since I don't know who's got the best BT effect.
>>
>started finally using gems instead of tickets because I wanted these BTs
>400 G Tokens for CoD banner
>600 G Tokens for Ulti banner
>300 G Tokens for Luna banner
>only 200 G Tokens shy of technically going full pity on each of them
So this is what using gems is like, eh? I actually think my ticket luck is better somehow
Thank fuck I lucked into Sherlotta BT. In my pull plans, I accounted for full pity on everything that I wanted, never actually believing it would come to that

>>975589
>Is her BT green worthy?
Ulti and CoD BT+ effect both do something that *they* want, while Luna's is more of a general buff. CoD gets her follow up attack only with the BT effect, and Ulti gets her turn deletion only with the BT effect, so if you actually plan to use them they basically need the green, but at the same time Luna's BT effect aura is *much* better stat wise than CoD's, and more or less even with Ulti's. The BTs for the most part are just so different that this is like a (You) decision, but Luna's is probably the best long term investment

Ulti still doesn't have an FR or FR boards, so even though her effect is almost as good as Luna's (with added turn deletion), in this era where you basically need to metaslave if you are even slightly limited on resources she's basically useless. Cloud of Darkness is one of the first characters to get an FR board, so unless you plan to main her FR you can probably skip on greening her until later. So, between the three, if you are going to green one no matter what, the smartest decision for your gacha resources is most likely Luna. Even if you plan on maining CoD's FR, the BT+ is probably not necessary, since you could just use something like Emperor's BT to power it (and you probably have better FRs anyway)

>Luna vs Ulti
+ BRV Gains up 20%
- Max BRV Cap up 10%

>Luna vs CoD
+ Stolen max BRV overflow + 10%
+ BRV damage up 50%
+ BRV gains up 20%
+ BRV damage cap up 50%
+ Max BRV cap up 20%
>>
File: 1637236253694.png (187 KB, 1160x316)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>975589
>>975995
Forgot the picture
>>
>>975995
>>975998
Thanks, My original plan was to green Sherlotta, since I have no Cait Sith. But the game gave me Lunafreya BT and multiple CoD FRs instead.
I still have a few resources to green at least 3 BTs. And I'm still learning how to use Lunafreya properly.
>>
>>976843
My gut feeling if you're >>975438
is to green Machina, Sherlotta, and your choice of Kam, Garnet, Lunafreya, and maybe Kain depending on how often you'll use them. i.e. If you use Kamlanaut's FR on everything he's a good choice for some extra auras and to keep stun applied. However Kamlanaut, Garnet, and Lunafreya are element locked which can effect them during some enemy forcetime effects.

Machina's BT+ lets him hit hard with multiple HP attacks but you have to understand his kit. Sherlotta is a support BT with a rare effect that won't be elementally locked out.

However green resources are rare so don't do anything until you're sure you will enjoy the decision.
>>
How do you guys know what to use your BT Tokens on?

I made a post in /ffg/, but I've had these 50 BT tokens for two whole months now and I still don't know what to do with them. Of the stuff I want, I think Emperor is the most logical value because I only need his BT off his upcoming banner whereas for other people I would need something else in addition to the BT... but would it make even more sense to just save it for when I'm pulling a BT and I lucky pull the rest of the kit early then bail out of the pull early by using the BT token, possibly saving like 100k? I really don't know

It has taken me so long to decide that I have lucked into BT dupes and I have 47 more BT Tokens, so I'll even be able to almost immediately token something else if I want/need. This is a more difficult decision to make than I thought it would be
>>
fuck this game if Lunafreya doesn't carry me I'm done
>>
I have enough materials to green 10 BTs

What is the rate at which we are getting books/ingots now? Has it slowed down? Can a person still expect to green 1 BT per month? It's like 2 books (therefore 2 ingots) and 1 ingot, right?
>>
So to get one character to max I need to pull one weapon with 3% drop chance and one weapon with 5% drop chance? This shit is a scam
Where do I get materials to limit break Lunafreya's FR weapon?
>>
>>979602
It unironically has better drop rates than most other gachas *and also* gives you practically unlimited pull resources, especially if you're new. You can have almost anything you want, the only thing you ever really need to plan out is which BTs you want and which ones of those that you want to green. Which FR you want to max out I guess falls into that category now too, but there are ways around that restriction, whereas there are not ways around the BT ones other than to pay $35/month for the premium mogpass

The thing you should be bitching about is the lack of f2p Enhancement Points

To upgrade the FR you need High Power Stones which you acquire over time via chocoboards and completing Shinryu missions, or you can refine 20 regular Power Stones into 1 HPS
>>
what makes sherlotta so magical
>>
Would it be smarter to pull on Iroha's banner in 4 months where she'll get her BT instead of on Monday?
>>
>>980182
It depends on many things. Mostly who else you're rolling for. How much of her stuff you already have. Whether you would token her BT anyway. Whether you have Ursula as a similar (but not identical) effect.
>>
>>980182
I'm gonna throw 1-200 tickets at her banner hoping for the LD for the call effect. Could just do that and hope, though if you already have the LD, that's a question for you (since I don't even want her BT or FR really)
>>
>>980119
Catgirl
Also finally Dare to Defy done. fucking hell Shinryu sucks.
>>
>>980265
I have CoD FR, Luna FR, and Kam FR all maxed cuz I pulled dupes, only Luna BT, and I just haven't felt like playing the game at all since Shinryu so I just do the Lufenia for the ingot shards and then farm the coop with a macro

Hoping that one day I'll wake and I will like OO again
>>
I have enough coins to get 2 BTs. Should i just get Lunas and Lottas with coins? I was going to pull on Iroha tonight to get her LD and a last ditch chance to get Lunas BT, but im have doubts if its worth it since i dont have much gems left and really want Cor.
>>
>try out opera omina for the hell of it
>complete the tutorial chapter
>suddenly my rank jacks up to rank 64
>get connection errors that freeze when going to other menus.
>>
>>981162
Every character you get is automatically leveled to 70, and you get a player rank up every time you get 10 character level ups.
As for the loading times... yeah, enjoy that. It gets worse when a new banner is added and game traffic goes up.
>>
File: 1662357041226897.jpg (3.49 MB, 1600x1800)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB JPG
>two cute XI girls and a grampa
>>
File: 1638098365974.jpg (3 KB, 179x176)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>had to pity Iroha's FR
what a nice kusoge at least I don't have to pull for her BT and just token it
>>
I tried to cheese Dare to Defy VII with Yda and Sephiroth but the turn count goes up, what am I doing wrong?
I used Sephiroth's BT then brv++ on Yda then only hp+++
>>
Man, Lunafreya's banner keeps dumping BTs on me when I just want her LD.
>>
>>981500
I've been meaning to ask, how usable is Iroha without her FR? Not in Shinryu, obviously, but in general, does she really need FR to have a place on a team?
>>
Should I sell maxed out FRs if I got the BT+?
>>
>>981567
Are you using Yda's LD?
I remember the turn going up for me but that was because I often forgot to use the Brv+++ first.
>>
>>982734
Yes
>>
11 hours to do all D2D, will I make it?
>>
>>982764
Considering there's alot of trial and error, I doubt it. But do try to complete whatever you can.
>>
>>982748
Yeah I think that was the issue, thanks
>>
>>982764
If you have 7 FRs, sure
>>
>>982766
>>982774
did d2d 2 (the easiest) and after a few tries on others I've already given up
fuck this difficulty
>>
>>983003
Yeah man, I feel ya. I wouldn't even call it "difficult" just "needlessly inconvenient"
>>
I hope we never get another Dare to Defy. I would have rather suffered through multiple orb conditions than this.
>>
How good is Iroha's FR?
I just don't know if I should 3/3 it, since I already have Ursula's FR.
>>
>>983696
don't bother unless you have lunafreya entire kit
>>
>>983708
Got all of Lunafreya's kit with BT+, except for her FR. I just don't know if Iroha FR is better than Ursula FR.
>>
Quina showcase. Quina a cute!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Qa69V2z4K0o
>>
>>984133
Considering Cook was inevitably going to be the BT, i was hoping we would have got another blue magic like Earth Shake, Twister, Frost or even Matra Magic or Pumpkin Head instead of Eat.
Still, cool stuff and even the FR is kinda genius in combining the Frog debuff from the old games into it.
>>
>using tickets to try and get Quistis's LD
>got Sabins full kit instead
I guess the game is telling me to use Sabin
>>
>>988129
I wish I had tickets
>>
This was easier than I expected.
Also, I thought Six Man was a lockout event so I just used the same strat I used against the skelly fucker back in Lufenia: Madoyo until it dies.
>>
>>991357
Wait. 6man doesn't have lockout?!
>>
>>991919
it doesn't have lockout so enjoy
>>
File: El Nacho yang.jpg (1.66 MB, 1600x2700)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
HP loss and healing damaging you was a tad annoying, but I managed to do it.

>>991357
>Kefka
based
>>
File: 1654804833839.png (938 KB, 1280x720)
938 KB
938 KB PNG
soon™
>>
File: 1641010767793.png (158 KB, 1500x1124)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>did a couple more solos
>game crashes as soon as i kill the boss
>don't want to do the fight over
>no ending screenshot
>>
Anyone know where to find Dullahans for the weekly thing ? I know there is one in a Lufenia quest but I'm not strong enough yet for that
>>
>>994861
Current event Cry if the Dead, both coop and chaos stage have it
>>
>>994893
Oh. Well now I feel dumb. Thanks
>>
File: 1657015178267.png (1.71 MB, 1080x2472)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
I have now completed all 1-9 reckonings solo. I still have a lot of work to do on the individual gates and probably some optimizing after that is completed, but feels good to have a solo clear of all the non-shinryu ones

Not pictured: Reckoning 2. I might wait for Golbez to get c90? I've completed it with Edge and Sice but they felt like way too much overkill so I redid it with Golbez, but he might also feel like overkill when he gets his c90

I'm most proud of the Shelke solo in Reckoning 3. I actually think Shelke can solo Reckoning 5 also, but she can't beat the yellow gate solo (that gate is the wind mother fucker) so there's no point in trying. I wish she wasn't completely useless in Shinryu because she's really grown on me and I actually love her kit

P.S.: I'm thinking about finally using my free premium mogpass, but FUCK shinryu
>>
File: Oo.jpg (744 KB, 2649x3000)
744 KB
744 KB JPG
Felt easier than the first one
>>
File: 1.jpg (723 KB, 2340x1080)
723 KB
723 KB JPG
I used my free premium pass so I started seriously farming summon board for all my characters, but goddamn is it boring and gives me headache.

Good thing it gives you ton of tickets, I can barely keep up with how many they give you.
>>
Got another unwanted FR again for free, while waiting for FRs I really want. It's like the game knows which character you are saving for, then gives the worst RNG when getting their gear.
I guess that's how gacha games works.
>>
Nice to use the Zliart bros on the same team
>>
Ursula is very fun. It helps that she can fuck over Ardyn's Force Time, lol.
>>
Goddamn the Junction Griever Shinryu is really annoying.
>>
>>998280
You don’t like it when the boss gains full immunity to HP damage right in the middle of your Force Time or BT phase, completely wasting your time? Toooooo fuckin bad.
>>
Safety Bump
>>
File: The return of CorNacho.jpg (2.72 MB, 1600x1800)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
Ealdnarche and Cor fun times.
>>
Follow-ups for days. Cor's FR is really good with Kain around but some compromises had to be made with Ursula (2 of her skills don't inflict BRV damage) but still a pretty fun combo.
>>
When's a good time to tackle Lufenia difficulty ? I've got 2 characters at 7k and one at 5k power level, and yet I'm still getting wrecked
>>
>>1001733
As long as your summon boards are maxed out, you have equipment up to LD maxed out and you can manage the orb condition, you should be able to do them.
>>
Cor Event Shinryu: Cor FR0 (Kurasame) <left Lunafreya* FR3 (Keiss) right> Ultimecia BT (Raines) Ifrit Lunafreya max

Friend FR used, then native Luna. Ultimecia ran low on steam near the end but Cor and Lunafreya stepped in with their own damage spurts. Boss never left Force Time. Thinking about greening Ultimecia for fun and making a unique UW.
>>
Does the 6man event lock characters or can I do all of them with the same group of 6?
>>
>>1002991
You can reuse the same characters, there's no lock
>>
File: lunafreya21.jpg (245 KB, 1280x1700)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
still hasn't disappointed me
now onto 2 months of pulling for everything
>>
Yuri six man Shinryu: Gladiolus (Reno) Ursula* FR0 (Seymour unused) Ealdnarche BT (Zack) Odin
and Machina* BT+UW (Prishe) Lunafreya* FR3 (Kurasame) Cor FR0 (Lena)

Popped plates before the second string of All attacks. Focused down the charioteer for the first force time (must be set up on or before its 81%) then summoned to give Luna time to shake paralysis, heal, then bring in Ealdnarche back for the rest of the fight. Lena c1 blocked paralyze on Machina and Cor.

Reno c2 blocked the second enemy force attack during the anti heal. Second forcetime drilled into the whale and finished the charioteer with splash. Luna and Lena c2 healed whomever after the last whale threshhold. Ursula and Cor soft turn hogged the whale until her force time while Ealdnarche locked it down.

Most of Ursula's abilities are immune to the Brv gain block. Machina swaps out whenever to preserve Burst buffs.
>>
What should you do with BT dupes? Should I just sell it or is there something else I could do with it?
>>
>>1005232
Save them since they are effectively BT tokens that won't expire in the mailbox. Then sell them once there's a BT you want to buy and need 5 more tokens. Also leave the DET token rewards unclaimed until you're ready for the same reason.
>>
>>1005272
Aight. Thanks dude
>>
>spent hundreds of tickets trying to get Yuffie's LD
>finally get it through a fucking free draw
Thank god, now I'm finally done with that fucking banner.
>>
New FR around Halloween, who could it be? Vincent maybe?
>>
>>1006180
Probably Ardyn. It's a new FR, but is not a new character and is not a GLEX FR. Ardyn had a banner in an event with Faris in JP, so that's probably where they'll put him, kinda like how Terra had a banner around New Year's with Lunafreya, but they moved her up with Dare to Defy
>>
So what future FRs are insanely good/easy to build up a high percentage with? Im low on resources and im about to throw what little i have on Tifa
>>
>>1006722
Rydia is the big one. Otherwise I got the impression from JP players that they're all decent from Lunafreya onward.
>>
File: 1664290256101.png (3.96 MB, 2974x1486)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB PNG
>>1006722
>So what future FRs are insanely good/easy to build up a high percentage with?
Both Tifa and Rinoa this month are good. Rinoa is probably better in more fights than Tifa, but Tifa is single target phys with follow ups while Rinoa is AOE magic nuke, both of them are selfish and want to use their own BT during their FR, so you want to green them if you use them
Tifa can solo DET10 when she gets her FR boards in ~8 months, Rinoa can solo DET 11 on release, so when comparing the two side by side, Tifa's only real benefit is that she gets earlyish FR boards. Rinoa is probably the better choice for the next 8 months, considering that the niche DET10 solo I described is possible with Ardyn who is probably the ??? FR we're getting

My recommend for this month is Rinoa BT+FR for soloing DET11
and Ardyn BT+FR, for soloing DET10

Balthier is a very good FR when it works. It's +80% any time the enemy gets a buff cleansed off of them, which can happen off-turn with people like Beatrix, or with a Vanille sphere on people like Auron or Gau. The downside is the enemy is not always buff happy

Minwu is a personal favorite, but he's good regardless. Gets cucked a bit because he's Holy element and the next few fights are not Holy fights. Trap character kinda like a support/healing Emperor who wants the enemy to be taking turns instead of hogging them

Hope FR is the next HUGE % one, and he's the one people use for the Hope / Enna Kros / Lunefreya team where you just build the gauge up to 800+ by spamming Hope skills, and then deal 100m+ damage in 3 turns with Enna Kros LDs with EX follow up on multi target fights

Starting in 2023 for us, there is Jack with his negative BRV gimmick, and then after that Rydia is a 10/10 off turn builder at +50% per evade and WoL does the same thing later, and then Rubicante who is the most power crept unit of all time and he does literally everything so you'd be stupid not to pull him
>>
File: 1635271683297.jpg (160 KB, 900x1200)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>1006736
Good advice. I'm going all in for Tifa because she appeals to my base preferences and I have the UT Fist all built up for her. But I'll consider others on that list, especially Minwu, since I do love trapping/counter traps.
I'm hoping to maintain enough resources to get Celes in November and Yuna in December, then play it by ear from there. There's a handful of others I'm likely to at least try for in the foreseeable future, notably Faris, Maria, Beatrix, Ashe, Rydia, Sice, Seven, and Paine, but I don't want to get too greedy or attached to anything.
>>
File: 2022_09_28_22.40.03.jpg (856 KB, 1280x720)
856 KB
856 KB JPG
Do I really need to clear all SPIRITUS (crystal color/weapon type/series) to get the another 10k gem?
The remaining 3 locked chests are the FR shards have. I don't know if it's hidden somewhere or I must perfect the SPIRITUS fights.
>>
Can someone give me a tl;dr on how to get every reward for the new summon boards?
>>
I cant even tell if this grind is better or worse than the previous set of Summon fights.
>>
>>1007355
No. You only need to complete 10 quests between the SPIRITUS and the level 180 fight point grinding fight. Theres 20 quests total between the 2 stages, clearing any 10 of them will giving you keys.
>>
>>1007355
>>1007367

What >>1007562 said. The first 10 missions you beat give you everything you need, clearing any more just gives you tickets. Don't know why they gave us a powerpoint slideshow tutorial rather than just show this message at the start.
>>
Tifa, Relm and Kurasame seems to be the fastest point farming team, they cover all the missions at once.
>>
How do i avoid getting fucked in the ass by Ardyn before even getting to do anything?
>>
File: There was an attempt.png (2.13 MB, 1600x900)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
Darn, 55 turns. At least I got an A rank...
>>
>>1007777
>7,777
Even 4chan is urging you to replace Prishe with Tifa
>>
he will never leave his shit stain elf ever or until the meta forces his tasteless ass kek
>>
>>1007794
Hey man, I can respect his hustle. I like that he uses Prishe and stuck to it, I just saw some numbers and pointed them out
>>
>>1007667
Have someone who prevents breaks at start (Yang, Ursula) may need their LD boards for the necessary starting buff. Not sure if Alphinaud will work.
A tank with a passive party hp attack reduction aura like, well any modern dedicated* tanks.
Maybe Alexander summon for the hp boost.

*Edge, Cater, Prompto etc won't have this
>>
>>1007667
Did you get Gladiolus's kit? That's who I used
>>
>Res is the next JP character
Now this is just desperate. I get it that a theme is dead relatives coming back like with Dorgann, but this feels stretching, and i would have much preferred for another XII character someone like Dr. Cid or Reddas.
At this point we should really expect Rasler.
>>
>>1007942
They should revive Wakkas dead brother. The riot caused by that would be a great show.
>>
>>1008002
Kek, imagine the seethe. Or better the upcoming FFX character is a female, then when revealed, it's just Dona.

Man, I know it's impossible. But I want Luneth, Arc, Refia and Ingus to be added. Or at least add Unei and Doga.
>>
>>1007942
Who the fuck makes these decisions?
Imagine having a bunch of fan favorites you can choose from and you keep releasing literal whos.
>>
>>1008030
Just think of it like this. The longer they take to release your favorite character, the better they will be. Or the game could shut down before Rikku is made playable.
>>
>>1008056
I have just accepted the fact that the game will shut down before Tactics has decent representation no matter what.
>>
How the fuck are you guys clearing the VI, VII, 0 character mission?
I have maxed out Tifa, but she alone can't carry to dead weights. Character without free crits fucking suck for this fight.
>>
>>1008124
In Spiritus difficulty?
You don't need to do it, you only need 10 missions to unlock the chests, after that the missions reward you 3 tickets only.
>>
>>1008124
Barret and Rude.
>>
>>1008142
Alternatively, for just the VI VII 0 mission, Terra and Rude, if you have Terra's FR it'll make the run easy.
>>
>>1008124
With proper calls she can probably kill the boss if you drop it to 70, 80% HP?
Getting S Grade was easy thanks to Tifa, the 3x3 board seems less tedious than Divine boards. I only need to clear Spiritus with those conditions now for those extra tickets.
>>
>>1008139
You're right.
Spiritus rocks. Hopefully the conditions for the next ones aren't too annoying. If you can S rank spiritus normally you only need to grind like 3 missions in Chaos.
>>
>>1008028
forget it they don't want to overshadow OG dissidia soiiboy knight :^)
>>
>>1008002
We're gonna get Shuyin and we're gonna like him.
>>
I enabled my free mogpass and getting the artifacts you want is still a slog but it's so much easier than without. Obviously duh, but all 7 of my artifacts are exactly what I want them to be, instead of without mogpass I would spend the entire duration of the co-op event, double dropping 5 keys twice a day to just to hopefully get 3 perfect artifacts, and now I get 7/7 perfect artifacts for every single character, even the ones I don't use

It's a real shame that I'm fundamentally against paying for a gacha. I think I'm gonna blow all of my stamina potions farming out artifact currency to get everyone perfect artifacts while I still have this pass
>>
Fuck the HP poison aura in 6 warriors 2.
>>
how many free pulls for Tiifas BT do we get?
>>
>>1009143
3 total, we've had 1, last one is on Thursday.
>>
File: 1640488936503.jpg (28 KB, 480x360)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
I couldn't hold back my urges to blow everything for Tifa's BT. Worth it since she hits like a truck. I sure hope I can build my gems back up before Celes' BT.
>>
>>1009209
I mean if you love Tifa go for it dude
>>
Newfag here, now easy is it to get burst tokens? I see that you're able to exchange for those weapons, but not for FRs. Should I pity the burst or the FR?
>>
>>1009523
>now easy is it to get burst tokens?
Well, for a newfag it's not really the super easiest thing anymore. I think you need to beat the Lufenia for each event now, with 3 boosted characters (basically, the 3 banner characters, but you can sort by "boosted" to see which ones exactly for that event) without using a friend support. It used to be the CHAOS (and it might still be the CHAOS?) and that was pretty easy because you could just use calls to beat it, but there is *some* reward for the Lufenia now, I just forget if it's the token or the upgrade materials

Basically though, each event you get 1 burst token, provided you complete either the Lufenia or the CHAOS with 3 boosted characters and no friend support. It's a drip feed. Outside of that, you get 3(?) for beating each Dimension's End Transcendence level, and you get 5 for selling a duplicate BT. If you're a paypig and buy the premium mogpass, you get 2 little tokens that can be traded for 5 BT tokens each (so 10 BT tokens per month, if you want, but it's 35$/month for that)

I've been playing since late March, I have literally ever single BT token that I could possibly have, I have drawn *multiple* BT duplicates by luck (this is not something you should bank on at all), and in those 6-7 months I have only amassed enough BT tokens to token 2 BTs. I did token one already (and off banner one that I just wanted), and I have enough to token another right now, and then I have an additional ~20 or so in my mailbox and using my free mogpass tokens

>Should I pity the burst or the FR?
For most characters, you just straight up want both. Probably you should keep pulling until you get one or the other, and then pity the other one, but that also depends on the character. Some don't need the FR, especially if you have another FR that's "better" that they can use. But as you noted, there are no means to purchase off banner FRs currently, so that's something to keep in mind when pulling
>>
Off of the daily pull. My heart stopped
>>
>get to 9% in the Spiritus fight before getting full team one shotted because lol
>figured not a big deal since i atleast got the B rank threshold
>the game didn't record it at all because you're supposed to manually quit the fight
Are you fucking kidding me right now
>>
Eos soon, screenshot this
>>
>before selphie force enhancements
>always have selphie as friend unit
>back in lufenia i got 50+ uses per day
>since shinryu though I get like 15
>switch to Ultimecia, my only force enhanced character
>to my knowledge, she has no utility as a friend unit whatsoever
>back up to 50+ uses per day
I don't get it
>>
>>1009756
if only
>>
>>1009523
You need to beat the current Chaos stages that still have limited missions for them, with 3 boosted party members without calling your friend. Sometimes they put them in coop shops, and of course you can sell dupe BTs.

Chaos is a def stat wall against your attack. Attack is affected by summon boards, EX+ passives, LD passives, Crystal Levels, Levels, and artifacts and buffs. The more summon boards you have, the less likely you are to need EX ingots or LDs or higher Crystal levels to carry someone. Crystal Level 75 is a good minimum for someone who you have no interest in building since that gives them a call slot. Stats from MLBing an LD can substitute for the stats of EX+ realization and MLBing an LD uses easier mats than Purpling an EX.

Burst tokens are feast (You will have 20 tokens in your mailbox about to expire in 3 days) or famine (Taking 5 to 9 months to accumulate). Everyone has different pull strategies, I go for LDs at the 300 green token mark which is usually enough to get the FR along the way. If I have every LD I want I usually throw 50 to 200 tickets at the FR to diversify.

Pitying a Burst has the pitfalls of meme pulling it again on a later banner in the cycle or in the free Burst pull(s) expected around the anniversary. Pitying an FR is something I personally avoid unless it is a very strong and versatile FR since I have so many languishing at 0 limit breaks. There will be double FR banners on the horizon making it easier to pull or limit break them.
>>
>>1009694
>>1009874
I just pulled both the FR and the Burst, I'm only a single multi away from being able to pity the FR. Should I just do that or is there merit to getting a dupe Burst?
>>
>>1009983
Well, assuming you still need to max out the FR, then don't pity another FR, just pity the 4 High Power Stones instead, because they're cheaper and do the same thing for your purposes (max out the FR you already have)

Maybe get the High Power Stones and an EX book? I dunno, it seems like every banner I pull on with gems, I end up needing to pity the BT, the FR, or the LD, so I've never really been in a position where I don't need any of the stuff. If you didn't get the Leo LD, you might wanna try that since the LD call is decent. You could also maybe think about getting a BT book?
>>
>>956301
This specific artwork really makes Sherlotta look like Chiruno from the Touhou series.
>>
>>1009983
It's a risk of one multi for more power stones and possibly another BT/FR dupe.
But those multi pull gems add up for pities on other banners. There are good ones coming up so if you're new I'd save.
>>
File: 1653361821704.png (305 KB, 1105x343)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
Blooms are unlimited now?

Has it always been this way since Shinryu or is this a new thing?
>>
>>1010149
New since the Spiritus update.
>>
Practicing my Cor/Leon/Eight on Shinryu fights. So far so good, easily destroying most of them.
But wtf is going on with Griever Ultimecia second form? Suddenly Eight's counters won't trigger anymore? I have all of his buffs on, but he only does is evade and no counter attack, while Cor and Leon's trap has no problems.
Is Ultimecia preventing Eight or a shitty in game bug?
>>
>>1010302
Do any of her attacks dispel? Guaranteed hits? Are you sure none of his essential buffs fell off?
>>
>>1010625
>Do any of her attacks dispel?
No, and not have a single debuff on me.
>Guaranteed hits?
Even her FR attack was easily dodged by Eight.
>Are you sure none of his essential buffs fell off?
Defense, Phantom Rush and even his last stand are active. The counters completely works against Irvine but not on her.

I'm not really having a problem with her fight, I already cleared it before. I just want to see how long I can get away with Cor/Leon/Eight team.
>>
Does it really matter who I choose to start with? I was planning to get Beatrix's weapon.
>>
>>1011005
That token costs $80 USD. I would not use it until you understand what you are doing
>>
>>1011006
newbies get those 10 tokens thou
>>
>>1011005
So new players get those now huh?
I dunno. If you rerolled for Tifa and got all her weapons maybe a good buy would be Eiko to do all pre-Shinryu content but as the other guy said just sit on it a while and reconsider when you hit a roadblock
>>
>>1011010
Yeah sure, if you wanna waste your tokens just spend them on whatever you want who cares
>>
>>1011005
>>1011012
If you want a real answer though, Selphie is probably the best LD only unit with the longest staying power, but she's on banner right now so it would be retarded to use those tokens to get her
>>
>>1011013
I did what >>1011011 said and cleaned out Tifa's banner.
>>
File: Zilarts and cor.jpg (2.85 MB, 1600x1800)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB JPG
Zilart supremacy + Cor strikes again
>>
File: punchharder.jpg (2.13 MB, 1600x1800)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
Heh, it still works. No wonder they'll put elemental lock soon in this game. Shit like this and Kam's are too good.
>>
Should I keep 5/5 UT Kain as a friend unit or is Selphie more useful?
Since I have both maxed I just use whichever of the two isn't available as a friend unit.
>>
>>1012712
Kain is slightly more universally useful with a BT and FR imho. It depends on if you are planning on sharding the Spear UW for something else. In that case Selphie.
>>
Kam got cucked for now, so bring out the Garnet! Had to do this run twice (First run, lets just say Omega Javelin right away was a bad idea...)
>>
I don't think my Pirate Queen will be as useful for the next upcoming SHINRYU fights.
The fight is kinda easy though.
>>
>want to try out the FF4 Kain, Yang, Edge dream team counter comp
>only Kain has an FR, it's by far the worst one in the game, and it doesn't even work with Yang or Edge
>literally cannot use the team I want to try out
I really miss Lufenia+
>>
Gladiolus (WoL unused) <left Lunafreya* FR3 (Lilisette) right> Faris (Ashe unused) Brothers Kain max unused

Only dipped below 70% hp once. Got them down to 15% or 20% during Luna's force time and they plinked themselves to death before I could build gauge again. Just kept Heavy Prayer on everyone. Tried the trick of letting Luna's EX buff fall off but I think that was a mistake looking back.
>>
Is Garnet's BT worth it? I got the resources to pity it and Rinoa's full kit
>>
>>1013979
I never had Garnet, never used her, even when she was super OP whatever, and I did perfectly fine without her. I actually kinda feel bad for the poor souls that used nothing but Garnet and then complained about how easy the game was, because I had a ton of fun being able to use whoever I wanted, with minimal investment, and still be able to clear the fights

Anyway, the next 3 months are elemental lock fights where you must be doing a certain damage type, only that damage type, and nothing else, or else you do 1s for BRV damage. Garnet has two elements, and then a couple months after the elemental lock fights are done, she gets her FR

So of all the times to have gotten Garnet's BT and be using her, now is probably the worst time and you should probably just wait for her FR in late Feb, early March at this point. But if you want to get her, of course go for it. If you have Sherlotta (and want to use an elemental character) then you'll probably get more use out of Sherlotta than Garnet
>>
>>1013983
Alright, I'll just try to grab her LD now, and then get the rest of her kit in February. I'll just green Sherlotta's BT and use her. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>1013979
Garnet is so strong that even if she hits 1s she will still do damage off of Brv gain as long as she has some existing Brv, which her BT refund helps with.

With that said you can BT token it whenever and may want to hold resources for hell month(s) coming up.
>>
File: 1644252663058.png (1.89 MB, 1920x2000)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
elemental lock infograph made by the site that really wants you to know that they made this infograph
>>
>>1014090
You forgot to replace all the icons with El Cid equivalents.
>>
File: 1660473026473.png (196 KB, 846x561)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
Why? Why even change anything? These crystals don't even matter anymore, why even correct the rewards after everyone who cares already got the better ones?
>>
>>1014484
Seems like they just changed the notice, not the rewards.
>>
WHERE DO I FUCKING FIND THE EAGLE GUNS
>>
>>1018474
Look into your heart.
>>
>>1018474
Bookmark this site.
https://dissidiacompendium.com/bestiary/enemies/?search=eagle
>>
File: 1648269530404.png (18 KB, 128x128)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>already BT+FE30 Ultimecia to solo DET9
>want to BT+FR Ardyn to solo DET10
>want to BT+FR Rinoa to solo DET11
>want to BT+FR Minwu because I actually like Minwu
>want to say most of my BT+ materials for FR board era where every banner is a new BT/FR
Shit's getting fucking expensive, man, I think I might have to let the solo clears die and then hope that the people I actually want to pull can also solo a DET10-16
>>
File: oo.jpg (922 KB, 2400x1080)
922 KB
922 KB JPG
I just want Agrias' LD...
>>
>>1018605
This but for Zell's LD. I had to dump 500 tickets to get Agrias' LD.
>>
>>1018604
Is 16 the last DET? Some of the duos I've seen look pretty cheap and there are more than enough characters.
>>
File: 1638177239053.png (400 KB, 846x267)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>1018643
Yeah, they said 16 is the last Transcendence

and yeah there's duos which would still be the same amount of locked characters, but I think duos are too easy and boring for DET. It's just a personal hangup I have to get over, but my brain makes the happy chemicals when I look at permanent content with locks and it's all solo clears. With Shinryu, though, the roster of people that can clear the fights solo is even smaller than it already was since now they *need* an FR to even be considered, and it costs significantly more resources than it used to for characters that I don't even really want. Just another example of ways in which Shinryu is a colossal bummer

I already "wasted" a BT+ on Ulti, but at least this way I have every non-Shinryu as solos. I unfortunately might have to start doing duos simply because I don't want to waste so many precious resources on people I don't even want, much to my chagrin. Shinryu is already so resource intensive even if you're only "investing" very sparingly in favorites
>>
They really gave us 2 event exchange shops without buyable tickets just because of the new WoI Spiritus? Or did they completely remove from all future event shops?
>>
>>1019059
no gems either, kinda fucked up
>>
I literally got 4 dupes of Shanttoto's BT before getting a single Rinoa FR. I reached enough to pity an LD. Im can barely form any thoughts
>>
do Aeris or Balthier get free pulls?
>>
>>1019071
No, we would have gotten free multis on tonight’s banners.
>>
>>1019071
nah only in that global exclusive Crevasse event so if you want shitnoa BT wait for that
>>
File: 1647726449360.png (1.35 MB, 1600x900)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
just rinoa things
>>
Pity Rinoa LD and FR are worth it, I guess.
>>
What happened to tickets/gems in the event shop?
>>
returned to pull for my wife and gottem both in two multis. interest restored
>>
>>1019483
"Fuck you, grind the new WoI reskin"
>>
File: No sneednoa in sight.jpg (2.55 MB, 1600x1800)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB JPG
No Rinoa LD/FR/BT so the WoFF twins had to do
>>
Why cant the magic pot stage be open 24/7? Just have limited periods where its half stamina or more magic pots spawn during the fight. Why is enhancing characters the most tedious and redundant process ever?
>>
>>1019769
What does the magic pot stage even give? If it just gives the orbs, the real way to farm those is to grind co-op with a boosted character and maybe some 2x/3x drop books if you're feeling spicy. Then you trade in the gold and silver medals for the orbs
>>
>>1019851
Encountering a magic pot triples the drops at the end, stacking with an item drop book boost.
>play co-op
Thats the problem. I can just leave the game unattended with only Yuffie for half an hour and come back to thousands of mats, making full use of a book boost. In co-op, i can waste 5 minutes of a book boost waiting for an underleveled moron to stop spamming instaturns, someone using their full BT, or for someone to disconnect.
>>
>>1019875
I just play coop solo.
>>
A lot easier than the previous tier, I freed up Tifa for nothing, lol.
>>
went back and finally beat odin with cor, gladio, and yang

god what a fucking cancer shit ass fight
>>
Just came back to this after 6 months. I have 100k and 300 tickets, anything worth near? Also, what were the good sites to see stats and weapons? I think one was moguri-something but I lost it since I didn't sync my opera shit and I did a reset...
>>
>>1020550
I personally like Minwu, but Rinoa right now is a really good nuke. I used her to clear every Shinryu up to now, because I basically just afk'd since its introduction because I didn't like any of the units so far and it is an incredibly steep investment to max one out as a f2p

>I have 100k and 300 tickets
I assume you have a shit ton of permanent content you haven't done also, but it doesn't matter because the thing that actually matters now is how many Enhancement Points you have for the units you actually want to use

>stats and weapons
I don't understand? Stats don't matter, and weapons are just "get them all or dont' use the unit" sorts of simplicity, and you are only able to care about a character's kit if you 1) already have it, or 2) if they are currently on banner
https://www.tonberrytroupe.com/home
https://dissidiacompendium.com/?
I think a lot of people use Tonberry, but I prefer Compendium
>>
DET11 left: Rinoa (Amidatelion) Zell (D Cecil) Queen (Llyud) Shiva
DET11 right: Gau (unused) Gladiolus (unused) Lunafreya FR3 (unused) Brothers
DET11 center: Lunafreya FR3 (Raijin) Gladiolus (Rem) Gau (Iroha) Brothers

No BT. Easier than this captcha.
>>
>>1020639
Thank you anon!

I have all weapons for Sephiroth, Ardyn (missing his FR since I didnt play in this era), Bartz (mising his Dark??? wtf is that and World of Illusions weapons), Lightning (missing her BT when the beginners banner was revamped and also Dark), Ace (missing 35+15CP weps...)

For Cor I'm missing BT + FR (I'm happy he got both, I used to use him a lot and he was great at the time he came out), so sadly I'll have to stop using him, same goes for Raines since I'm missing both FR and BT. And for one of my favourite FF characters, Kain, I'm missing his LD and BT weapons so same, I can't use him (I downloaded it when his FR weapon was out and got it in a free gacha, lol).

I think I'm just gonna roll with Bartz + Ardyn + Sephiroth, since I have almost all weapons for them and wait for new banners while I do permanent content since I'm only at the 2nd chapter of the story...

Also those were the two websites I was looking for, thank you again!
>>
File: 1646766251896.jpg (3.53 MB, 5784x2112)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB JPG
>>1021119
>Ardyn (missing his FR since I didnt play in this era),
Some of those things you listed aren't in Global yet. Ardyn isn't here yet, Raines isn't here yet, etc

Here is a 10,000 hours in MS paint calendar for all of Shinryu so far
i accidentally started my pull plans before I saved the original, so just ignore Rubicante and Quina, though I do recommend that you get them when they come around
>>
>>1021130
>Ardyn rework is literally this month

Holy shit I couldn't come in a better time for me. Gonna clear hard for CH1 asap since I haven't done it and hopefully I get his FR soon enough. Then I'll be saving until December/January, I'll try gettomg Reines weapons and... I like Jack as a meme character for FF franchise, I want him just for the memes (+ Kain should be there too which is a BIG plus for me, but if he doesn't has a good banner then I'll just wait for April).

And yeah, I read something about Quina being a beast and too good for current meta in JP so I can try since I don't see anything more than I want and I dont like that many characters until I see their gameplay.

Time to grind hard for the boy Ardyn.
>>
File: 1644755540341.png (2.32 MB, 1548x1212)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
>>
Brothers summon on 800+% is very fucking silly
>>
Just looked at Altema for the first time in forever, what happened on JP to shoot Tifa back up the list and knock Jack down that far?
>>
>>1023215
FR boards / Force Echoes

If a character has FR boards they can use their FR attack during someone else's FR. If a character does not have this enhancement yet, they cannot do this. Look at >>1021130, everything from March onwards has their FR boards if they have an FR, so they will naturally be higher on the tierlist than someone who cannot use a Force Echo, because using an FR attack during someone else's FR increases the gauge but does not consume a turn

Rubicante is beyond busted, he's literally everything in the game all rolled into one character. Quina does rainbow HP attacks, so the only thing that fucks them is BRV shields in combination with HP shields, where the BRV shield is the smaller value, because capping HP damage does not cap BRV damage. Everyone else near the top, while they may be good, are only really that high because they have FR boards
>>
>>1023219
Christ, I hate it. Literally almost no characters I like with FR boards. It's gonna be early Shinryu all over again for me. At least Tifa rework drops early and I have the full kit, and Garnet's FR comes out at the start. Then it's gonna be just riding the two of them until Kain rework and Zack FR I guess.

Also, Jesus fucking Christ. STILL no new Tactics characters?
>>
>>1023224
>Christ, I hate it. Literally almost no characters I like with FR boards
Yeah man, I was about to Force Enhance Freya when I became aware of FR boards, and now I am loathe to enhance anyone without an FR. There's just not fucking point, it would be wasting Enhancement Points to enhance a character that does not have an FR, and preferably you only want to enhance ones that have early FR boards if you can help it

>STILL no new Tactics characters?
Nope, but the newest one is Reks :) You know Vaan's brother who dies in the XII tutorial level? That's the newest character
>>
>>1023226
>the newest one is Reks
These fucking devs, man. They're adding shit like Rubicante, Reks and Braska, but god forbid we get Delita or Orlandeau, or even fucking Mustadio.
On the other hand, I actually do like the devs since they (usually) make a fun game. Their character choices and shit like early Shinryu consisting of mostly seriously lame characters and now FR boards killing off all the previous FR characters again is retarded.
>>
>>1023228
Oh by the way, they're giving people FR boards and stuff, double passes, new BTs, etc etc

but Vincent and Noel still doesn't even have Force Enhancements yet
>>
>>956301
no
>>
>>1023228
Rubicante and even Braska are cooler than redditlandeau and friends.
>>
Going to try to use Faris for as long as I can during the elemental lockout period.
This one was a bit rough because I had a lot of turns wasted due to the debuffs.
>>
>Can't debuff enemies in this one.
Gah, at least Prishe/Cor/Balthier beat em
>>
The debuff immunity ended my Faris run after one event, lmao.
>>
File: 2022_10_21_11.22.14.jpg (836 KB, 1280x720)
836 KB
836 KB JPG
I hate these kinds of enemies.
>>
I heard it's generally a waste to pity for a unit's BT over their LD/FR, how true is that?
>>
File: 2341345.png (2.97 MB, 2220x1028)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB PNG
There's a current bug in stage 15 during 59% health. I Still did it though.

Free to play baby
>>
>>1026319
Maybe because you have a chance to get someone's BT from other banners, since their FR and LD are only in their featured banner.
>>
>>1026319
Well, the way you stated it is completely untrue

Nowadays, you practically need a character's BT, just like you practically need their FR, just like you definitely do need their LD. A vast majority of the time, you want it all, so there is no "which one do I pity?" type of thing, because the answer is that you pity the thing you don't get

When it comes to BT, there are BT tokens, sure, but in my opinion you should use BT tokens on old favorites that you missed, people that you think you want to use who are off banner, and then if you want to BT token someone who is actually on banner, you should save it for when you pull the rest of their kit early. Like Celes coming up, I have up to her LD already, her BT and FR are new. If I pull her FR in the first 2 pulls or so, then I will probably token her BT. And then if you get super unlucky and the game kinda forces you to pity all of them (as it did with me and Luna), what you should do is get to the 500 G tokens that pitying a BT requires, but then just keep pulling. Don't pity anything yet. Because if you need multiple things but you already reached BT pity, it's stupid to pity the BT at that point since you still need other things. So after you're at BT pity already, keep pulling until you get the other pieces you need. In my case, I got the BT and FR before I reached double pity, so then I went back and used my G tokens on the LD and then also the EX, because of course it wanted me to pity basically the entire kit on a character who I have only used as a call

but the caveat with pitying a BT is that you want to wait until you're completely done pulling the cycle, because there's the chance that you could random pull the BT while pulling for something else. Again for Celes, in that scenario I would not pity the BT until after Dorgann's banner, because I want to pull for him too, and I might get Celes BT there
>>
When are they adding Adelle to the game?
>>
File: 1647044996829.png (171 KB, 1095x265)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>1026319
>>1026737
slight correction, I actually used EX tokens on her EX

but there's nothing that's a "waste" about pitying a unit's BT. You generally want to do that, if you are using the unit and don't have the BT. It's just about waiting until you have pulled the rest of the character cycle
>>
>>1026319
BTs, EXs, and everything below are tokenable. LDs and FRs are not. Before triple LD banners it used to be "now or never" to get one and BTs and FRs are worthless without the LD.

Pitying or tokening a BT only to get it on a free pull or daily definitely feels like a huge waste. But there are gradually more characters like Rinoa in a high cost higher reward situation. So generally it holds but it depends on the character and how resourceful or lucky you are.
>>
>>1026738
Next character after Reks is highly hinted to be Jed from SoP, so we have to wait next year probably for someone else.
>>
>Garland gets his C90
Cool
>no BRV refund, so he's fucking shit
Thanks, Team Ninja!
>>
Balthier Heretic Shinryu: Cor* FR3+UW (Shelke) Beatrix (Lenna) Gladiolus (Paine) Diabolos Chargebot

Let's just make a fight to hard counter everyone who updated this month except Rinoa.
>>
I have a friend with a Selphie that is maxed out (FR board 30), but using Wall only bumps up the FR gauge by like 2%. Are they being a dick?
>>
>>1027128
After you FE a character, you need to update your support unit in order for the changes to take effect. I've had to manually go through and make sure everyone on my list actually has their FEs equipped. "New" units don't suffer from this, because no one had them set as support, so setting them as support the first time "updates" them to Force Enhanced

Selphie is the most egregious offender because tons of people already had Selphie as their friend, and then they unlock her Force Enhancements but they don't update the support unit because they just assume it transfers over. It does not

There is sometimes a chocobo panel board mission to update your support unit, but there has not been one of these since Selphie got her Force Enhancements
>>
>>1027131
I see, thanks. At least it didn't fuck up my clear on the Aerith IW Shinryu
>>
>>1025066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXq5dQMVesI
>>
>>1028074
Yeah, she was still very usable, especially with her dispel, but I really wanted to build a team around her FR, which is really gimped without debuffs.
>>
File: 1640368425519.png (1.4 MB, 1600x900)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>c80 garland with BT felt perfect for DET2 black gate
>c90 garland obliterates like it's a joke
didn't use call, didn't use bt, didn't use summon
I wish there were more characters that felt "perfect" for a stage without it feeling like a complete pushover waste of "power"
>>
pfffffff even with ultima weapon max sublimated is too overkill man
>>
>>1028485
I'm glad that you agree with me
>>
new op image never
>>
File: phoenix-sweating(a).gif (56 KB, 256x192)
56 KB
56 KB GIF
I have capped BT tokens and some of them run out in THREE DAYS

I need a list of potential BT weapons to buy, probably, and fucking STAT.
>>
>>1031226
esports:
Sherlotta, Lunafreya (no scheduled reruns), Garnet
Tifa, Rinoa (Her last free banners should be tonight)

Everyone who is good or cute will rerun in the next 9 months except Ramza so check the timeline and pick whoever.
>>
Hate these Deathgaze cunts
>>
Score requirement to get all rewards is so tight I think there's only gonna be a couple combinations to do the shinryus, so I'm gonna wait and see what people use
>>
>>1031967
>caring about 9 tickets
>even those 9 tickets are more like 6 or 3
>>
File: 1664641840056.png (1.47 MB, 1600x900)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
ez
>>
Got Ardyn's BT on the free pull, should I chase his FR?
>>
>>1031985
Oh yeah the last good reward is at 325 points, I didn't notice
>>
File: 1655828349952.png (1.47 MB, 3268x828)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
Might as well post this here I guess

If anyone is having trouble, I think the most important part is getting 66 points on each Lufenia, if you can do it. The Shinryu stages only need 95 points each for a full score, and duh you want 20+ on CHAOS because it's already easy

Stage 7 is very easy as long as you go into a BTFR with a Rydia call buff on your BT user, and then exit the Burst while having a Galuf on your team. The enemy threshold attacks will go off one after another, and Galuf will kill them. My Galuf solo'd them off their own HP threshold attacks from like 35% to zero
Stage 6 is also easy I just did a counter team, simple as, it seemed perfect for that
>>
>>1032588
I used
>RinoaBT+3/3FRUT5/5(Seymour)
>UltimeciaBT(Laguna)
>Kam'lanautBT+3/3FR(Setzer)
myself for tier 7. 106 easy points, probably would've been easier with Raijin instead of Seymour.
You don't need Kam's FR, and you probably don't need his BT or Ultimecia's, but it did make the fight faster.
>>
Edward was surprisingly useful despite not adding to the force time at all.
>>
File: KamSelphie memes.jpg (2.89 MB, 1600x1800)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB JPG
Gotta love the classic Kam N' Launch!
>>
I cant reuse the same characters for each Crevasse stage right?
>>
>edit code and force weakness
>go back to change a call on someone
>game crashes
>reboot and go back
>code is saved
>spend the next 20 minutes doing the fight
>win
>it didnt save the force weakness bonus
>it didnt save the force weakness bonus
FUCK
RIGHT
OFF
This crashing problem was a thing since the last one, WHY IS IT STILL HAPPENING
>>
>>1032984
every GLEX thing is just totally fucked apart with crashes
back at the end of lufenia+, that multi wave GLEX fight crashed on me non stop, i think i crashed at least one time every wave, and the last wave especially was crash city
>>
Is the current state of the game f2p friendly? Is garnet still dominating stages/a must have? I stopped just before kain BT dropped and i'm thinking of starting over from scratch, thanks in advance
>>
File: 1648439620317.png (425 KB, 744x396)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
>>1033305
Well, it's f2p doable for sure, but if you want to have as much fun as you did in Lufenia+, it will cost you $5/mo

The bottlenecks are
>Force Stones, Enhancement points
>BT+ materials
>High Power Stones
Being a paypig fixes Enhancement Points, but doesn't really fix Force Stones or High Power Stones, and it only kiiinda helps with BTs if you buy the premium. The content is all totally doable without Force Enhancements though, just as long as you have one or two strong FR users, but it's not really as friendly as Lufenia+ was where you could use whoever you wanted, plus I think it's less fun so I kinda just like to get the fights over with so I can close the game :( but maybe you'll like it. I like Minwu and he'll be my 4th force enhanced character, he's like a trap support maybe like the opposite of Emperor, does lots of off turn damage, he might be a good starting point if you wanna start over. I'd recommend Rinoa but she just left

I don't know how much of these High Power Stones and Force Stones are permanent content, but pic related is what I have as f2p. I only have 3 force enhanced characters, and I basically afk'd Shinryu until Rinoa came out, barely used any HPS or Force Stones, and I saved my free premium for Shinryu. I have completed all events except the GLEX Dare to Defy. It's definitely not bad, but even my stash is only like 5 FR's worth of High Power Stones, and then it's only like ~12 full maxed out character's worth of points and stones, which you don't need of course, but I'm just trying to illustrate that even with all of these resources if you were to actually use them it would quickly run out. As f2p, you only gain enough resources each month to completely max out 1 character with maybe some small extra left over
>>
>>1033305
>Is garnet still dominating stages/a must have?
Oh, and Garnet, I never had her in Lufenia+, never used her, got her BT with tickets during Shinryu, and I've still never used her
The only "must have" is to have at least 1 strong FR user, and preferably for them to have a self driven BT as well, because something like a Tifa or a Rinoa will solve most stages on their own
>>
>>1033346
>>1033351
Dang, enhancement points and divine boards right? I remember new accounts got 1 free mogpass use, but that means i have to grind in that one month like mad hahahah.

A strong FR character is, those that can fill the force gauge by spamming free turn skills right? Like sherlotta or selphie
>>
>>1033361
>A strong FR character is, those that can fill the force gauge by spamming free turn skills right? Like sherlotta or selphie
That's a "gauge charger", which are nice, but I was meaning one that does a shit ton of damage to kill the enemy. The good thing about Rinoa is that, on top of being cute, she is a very powerful BTFR user that can nuke a lot of the stages all by herself, but she's also a gauge charger because her angel wings skill is one of those ones that you can spam to charge. Super nifty

You don't need to do that though. I was using Cor + Yang + Gladio for a while, with Cor's FR, and none of them charge the gauge and I don't even have them Force Enhanced, the game is just a lot more annoying (and more difficult) if you don't have force enhanced characters or a gauge charger
>>
>>1033364
Aw, and rinoa already left. I haven't installed the game yet so are there any recommendation for current banner? Or are there any notable banner in the future that is worth saving?
And wait did you say cor? Is his banner still up?
>>
>>1033371
Here's a calendar >>1021130
No, Cor is gone. I really like his FR and I was using his before Rinoa, which is just like a generic FR that also gives +5% for off turn, but it's not necessary for his kit if you use a different FR. You get a free LD token when you start, so if you like Cor (or just like to use him in OO) then you can buy everything else except the FR with the tokens you get

If you're thinking of restarting, it's probably best to just pick a character you like and then start a little before their banner. I only started playing this game because I happened to come across it during a Rydia banner. If you are looking to start soonish, November is pretty packed with goodies. Minwu is coming up in about a week and he's good, but for people who didn't play FF2 or Soul of Rebirth he's a literal who so it might not be that enticing. Hope coming up is also another incredibly good generic FR. Celes can solo a handful of Shinryus if you max her out, and she can solo the upcoming DET12. Dorgan is pretty good, and I'm not really sure about Aranea but that's when they start giving BT type auras to FRs

The thing about the next couple months is that the fights do elemental lockouts, and because of that all of the characters coming up are elemental, which can hurt them in later shinryus, but the lockouts end around Rydia's banner in January
>>
>>1033376
Elemental lockouts? So pretty much for minwu it's light, celes is ice, dorgann is wind? It's not that i like cor, i remember him being a broken follow up character even with 70 crystal, and i started after his banner ends(iirc he's one of the global first right?)

Hmm, then i might be picking minwu, celes, and dorgann hahahaha. And you say that now they give free LD? I might use that in case i dont have enough resource to pull or already reached the BT pity lol

Alright thanks for the replies, imma try installing the game now
>>
File: punchedtodeath.png (3.02 MB, 1280x1440)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
I don't know how these deathgaze attacks works. Good thing I brought Rydia CA.
>>
>>1032588
Who did you use as support for turn 6?
You didn't have issues with brv?
>>
but will josh dress as kefka
>>
>>1033696
it's literally on Hallowe'en, he HAS to.
>>
>>1033578
>Who did you use as support for turn 6?
Gladio with Pecil sphere
He is the only counter tank that also has a C slot, so if you stick a Pecil sphere on him he full batteries the entire party with each counter, and Cor hits rainbows sometimes. Gladio and Cor were completely fine, and Sice's actual attacks were fine because Gladio could get a counter off and battery her, but since her traps go off 100 times in a row, they were hitting for very small numbers even with high % force gauge. It was a one and done attempt on the stage, if I had failed the stage my first attempt or if I had actually read the enemy information I might have replaced Sice with someone else, but Gladio is the support, and Cor hits rainbows anyway so it's fine
>>
>>1033578
>>1033720
>You didn't have issues with brv?
Oh, and I misspoke a bit. Gladio is the only counter tank that has Encouragement Armor and also has a C sphere

There are a few units (some of those units being counter tanks like Beatrix, Galuf) that have Encouragement Armor but they do not have C slots, so Galuf is basically immune to BRV reduction through self battery, especially if you give him an Iroha sphere, but he doesn't do much to help the party out since he can't use the Pecil sphere
>>
Since their c90 updates I have never seen Galuf unable max the party with just encouragement armor. Same thing with Gladiolus for that matter. It seems that Cecil spheres are being oversold from the c80 days before everyone's LD boards were updated.
>>
>>1033929
You could just be wrong
>>
>>1033937
Unless Hackerman blessed my tanks I doubt it.
>>
>>1033720
Oh right the sphere, I forgot about it since I rarely use him. Thanks
>>
how long does it take to play all three arcs? Will there be more of the four fiends showing up?
>>
>Iris
>Iris
>IRIS

I have no words. Are we having more brainfarting choices ahead? Harley from TAY? How about Banon from VI? Or Cinna from IX?

JUST-
>>
>>1034519
Is that the cute girl from XV? I never played that trash, how irrelevant is she?
>>
>>1034558
She's Gladiolus' sister, she tags for one mission mid-gane where she's basically a load that does almost nothing in combat, and afterward has just a more supportive role for the plot before the time skip. That's it.
>>
>>1034558
She joins the party for 1 quest, but the game lets you run around with her without following it at least, and gets a pair up attack like with Aranae. It’s heavily implied she wants the Noctis cock, as there’s another part where Noctis walks around a city with her while they talk and reminisce. Gets more screen time than Cor if that helps.
>>
>>1034519
OO is in a cute girl drought. Iris already has animations and lines and people wanted her to be playable.
>>
>>1034519
>I have no words. Are we having more brainfarting choices ahead?
She's a cute girl. I didn't even play her game and I'm cool with it
>>
File: 1495316836374.webm (2.45 MB, 1920x1080)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB WEBM
if they would just add Cidney now
>>
File: 1637742518456.png (283 KB, 444x720)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>Iris is Unique UW, the best and most versatile type
>her EX copies the exact damage of the last move that was used
>this copycat ability also does cid raines turn manipulation
>if you use, for example, Rem's BT, you can ping-pong Iris copy with a nuke character, over and over again for an entire FR phase
>this could even be a pseudo 11th turn to your FR phase, since it copies the exact damage done
>her BT effect makes it so the enemy's atk, def, and mbrv are 0
>this might be a complete and total neuter, or it might be a nothingburger
Someone on Team Ninja must love XV because all of its characters are good
>>
>>1035337
>>this could even be a pseudo 11th turn to your FR phase, since it copies the exact damage done
Only if it's like Sherlotta or Enna Kros and naturally uncapped.
>>
>>1035522
>EX
>Deals HP damage equal to the HP damage dealt by the ally on the previous turn (Does not get affected by FR bonus, but will copy the exact amount of HP Damage regardless of limit)
>Recovers BRV to party based on own MBRV
>Melee AoE BRV + HP attack
>Moves selected ally turn right after self
It just copies the exact damage and does it again, bro, like I said
>>
>>1035337
this game balance is ass lmfao
>>
>>1032588
Thanks for the Shinryu teams, copied them and it worked perfectly.
>>
6 Defenders: Cor* FR UW Faris Gladiolus UW Brothers [black, bluex2, heavy blade, unique, Melee break] 82 points

7 Deathgazes: Lunafreya* FR (Cater) left> Garnet BT+ (Setzer) Galuf (Yuna) Brothers [yellow, greenx2, staffx2, Ranged dispel break] 91 points

3 Tiamats: Auron (WoL) Dark Knight Cecil (Setzer) Caius BT (Cater) Brothers [blackx3, heavy bladex2, hp loss or upgraded hp] 66 points

5 Dullahan: Ramza BT+ (WoL) Lightning (Setzer) Ardyn BT (Cater) Brothers [yellowx4, short swordx3, break orb or 5 hp hits] 66 points

4 Bismarks: Cinque Rinoa Kamlanaut BT+FR (Cater) Brothers [greenx3, uniquex3, magic/melee] 66 points

2 Count Steams: Vanille, Selphie, Sherlotta [2 yellow, 2 unique, 1 red, 1 staff] 24 points
1 Catablepi: Terra Prompto Sazh [2 red, 2 guns, 1 green, 1 short sword] 20 points

I was more worried about 7 but 6 was much harder. I only spent resources on a heavy ultima weapon for one fight. Faris cost me 3 tickets but she sped things up. All in all this was just as good as the original event.
>>
File: gogoffvi_9080.png (66 KB, 170x170)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>1035337
>copies the exact damage of the last move that was used
Gogobros we're coming home
>>
Finally, I have all of Ardyn and Sephiroth weapons. They feel great and I'm using Kain (missing 35 and BT if his one is already on GLB) for the moment but I'll change him for a brave support I guess? Just I don't know who. Maybe Rinoa or Aerith once I have good kits for them. I'm not able to do Lufenia since I still have to master their boards (For Ardyn I'm missing 3 LR orbs to make it full ascension, and then for both him and Sephiroth ALL the summon ones...) but I'll slowly progress on that.
>>
Well I got Minwu’s LD, but now I’m flat broke. Not much hope for at least getting his FR
>>
why should I not skip minwu, sell me on it
>>
>>1039213
He got abs, for a spellcaster he's ripped af, which fits with the jack-of-all-trades gameplay of II.
>>
>>1039252
Even withoutnhis BT?
>>
>>1039437
he loses his big dig damage if you don't get his BT, without his BT he's just a more regular trap support character, and without his BT you wont really see huge numbers on his FR
>>
The bosses had a lot of HP so I had to bring out the big dick damage punching girl.
>>
>>1035337
Is this confirmed? What the FUCK
>>
>>1039909
yes
>source: i made it the fuck up
>>
>use Brothers for the kill
>realize later than Brothers is element locked and shouldn't do anything
>>
>>1040713
https://dissidiacompendium.com/bestiary/enemies/3673/300/
That's not how that works. I'm not going to pretend like I know Summon damage calculations work, because I don't, but that's not how the element stuff works. The dragons only absorb Ice, every other element if fair game. The Force resists everything except Holy, but it does not absorb or negate it. Even if the Summon attack is an element, the fight only penalizes off element BRV damage, not HP damage
>>
>>1039879
I used Minwu (FR, but no BT), Gladio (4/5 UT) and Cor (5/5 UT). I didn't even use calls and Minwu didn't have his summon boards. The bosses killed themselves after 45 turns. It took a bit, but it pretty much played itself.
This is the easiest Shinryu so far desu.
>>
File: 1645937808877.png (1.43 MB, 1600x900)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
Used 1 Cor FR, no Minwu FRs. Didn't use Summon, and I thought I would be clever by using Trap calls, but they actually didn't tick up the gauge up, only Cor's pre-empts and Minwu's Traps made the gauge go up. Weird

Can't decide whether I like Minwu, or whether off turn stuff is even more boring than Shinryu already is. I'm just annoyed by OO nowadays more than anything. It feels like an annoying chore that I just do because I've always done it
>>
>>1040786
Yeah, Shinryu isn't nearly as fun as Lufenia was. The orb's restrictions were way more fun than the enemy building up a gauge and then killing you (most of the time) or just stopping you from dealing damage for a couple of their turns.
Shinryu mostly boils down to
>use a charger
>set up BTs
>swap charger for friend
>FR and then BT phase with your damage dealer
>>
>>1040796
It's very funny to me seeing people talk about how great Lufenia was when I remember quite a few people from these threads whining about how cancerous Lufenia was (and that was before Lufenia+)
>>
>>1040798
Eh, there were only a handful of cancerous lufenias (especially THOSE fucking ghosts and Shiva). But I started playing during Divine Diablos so I don't know the full picture. Like I said, Shinryu has mostly been boring and forgettable.
>>
File: 1640796986864.png (936 KB, 1280x720)
936 KB
936 KB PNG
>>1040798
I'm the other guy, and I've only been around since Lufenia+, but I never said anything bad about Lufenia+. Even during Garbage Time, I was having fun because I was just using whoever I wanted to, and it was all cool. Lufenia+ to me almost felt like playing fighting games with low tiers and winning instead of losing. When I was a noob, I just stomped things with Zack, but even as a noob that got old really fast. I seriously question the sanity of people who used Garnet for all of Lufenia+ and complained about it the entire time

The only fun thing that has happened in Shinryu so far is Crevasse, probably because the conditions feel more like Lufenia-style restrictions a little bit? I don't know what exactly the reason is. All I know is I loved Lufenia+, I really dislike Shinryu, I fucking hated Dare to Defy, but Crevasse was pretty alright
>>
I just want a Shinryu level stage with an orb instead of the shitty gauge. Shit, throw in both I don't give a shit.
>>
>>1040799
Lufenia had it's fair share of "hell cycles" like Sephiroth's BT cycle as well as some pretty greedy orbs like Guy's initial event which sounded simple but only 3 characters could realistically cover it. The orb conditions were fairly controversial once they started becoming "game over" conditions forcing people to pull for niche characters that did nothing except cover the orb.

And you know what's funny? CHAOS era had it worse than both Lufenia and Shinryu imo. A lot more doomposting and the 30+ minute fights and in some of the early events, you were actually encouraged to gem revive just to get the nuggets and then forget about the event. I'm sure some vets will say that COSMOS was even worse but I didn't start the game that far back.
>>
>>1040798
Lufenia was cancerous before LDs and their calls were widespread. The orbs were more restrictive. You commonly had +1 per element brv damage dealt, -1 per party action and -2 enemy action.
>>
File: 1667115420832988.jpg (11 KB, 245x206)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
I still don't understand how this kusoge survived CHAOS and early l>>1040799
ufenia era
>>
>haven't consoomed OO content since Shinryu started
>OO podcast recommended to me on YouTube
>pull it up as background noise
>they're just bitching about the game
>it's 2 hours of grown men bitching about the game
>the same people who were bitching about garbage time are now bitching about garbage time in shinryu
did """content creators""" do absolutely nothing other than bitch about the game back in ye olden days also?
>>
>>1041071
CHAOS got better when Aranea showed up and there was more than 5% of the cast viable for it.
>>
>>1041328
>watching anything with commentary on youtube after 2010 and then whining about it on 4channel for """attention"""
Skill issue.
>>
>>1041388
>t. OO """content creator"""
>>
>>1041328
Nah, they sometimes bitched about other youtubers too
>>
>>1040811
GLB player since day 1 and let me tell you, people were enraged by the Hard Mode final fights of Squall and Vanille's LCs. It's hilarious to see how the game has sped up so much since then.

I personally had a lot of trouble with Lufenias, took a long time before i was able to consistently beat them, and some of them are still stupid like Safer Sephiroth where it's basically "use Cissnei or die".
I ain't even trying Shinryus for now, even with the FR weapons I'm not doing any real damage because i lack FR enhancements.
>>
>>1041584
>even with the FR weapons I'm not doing any real damage because i lack FR enhancements
That's not how that works. Shinryu is a terrible game mode that is needlessly expensive and tediuosly annoying, but "muh Force Enhancements" is a massive cope. I've done every Shinryu fight in the game, and I got all Crevasse rewards, and my only Force Enhanced character is Rinoa. The last time I looked at Force Enhancements was back when Shinryu started, so I don't remember exactly, but I think it just gives a +10% damage boost on some moves, or maybe even as a blanket after you get to 80% Force Gauge. It's not gamebreaking. The game breaking part of Force Enhancements is how quickly you charge the gauge with them. I dont' have Force Enhancements, so I usually have to eat somewhere between 1-4 enemy Force Times, which is really no big deal. The enemy Force Times never even do anything, like the worst thing it ever does is sometimes you need to just sit and wait it out because they negate damage during it. At least with an FR you will eventually kill them. I did Kain's Shinryu with no FR and no Force Enhancements, and I had to eat like 8 enemy Force Times, and that fight would actually kill you if you were below 50% HP or something. Nowadays the fights do nothing and also the Force Time does nothing

Most of my characters are LD board only, zero Force Enhancements. Yeah, Shinryu seems a lot less annoying for the YouTube faggots who have everyone Force Enhanced so they never have to deal with even one enemy Force Time, let alone multiple enemy Force Times, but blaming your damage on lack of Force Enhancements is a huge cope. Say Shinryu sucks, that's fine, but Force Enhancements has very little to do with damage. As long as you have an FR you can do it. I'm this guy: >>1040786
>>
>>1041328
>>they're just bitching about the game (phone gacha game)
>watching gacha youtubers
>watching fucking gacha podcasts
>watching fucking OO gacha podcasts and youtubers
What the FUCK is wrong with you?
>>
Does anyone play this on LDPlayer?

I downloaded LDPlayer for Nikke and it feels a lot smoother than Bluestacks, but I don't know if I'm imagining it, or maybe that same smoothness doesn't translate to OO
>>
how long til Celes
>>
Who would be the better long term investment, Sherlotta or Minwu? I have everything except their BTs, which i can token one of them, so im trying to think who would carry their weight the longest.
>>
>>1042902
I think that probably just depends on which type of team you prefer to use. They both have early-ish FR boards, so they'll both be good in the next stage of difficulty pretty early on. The elemental lock things will be done at the end of this year and then afaik they don't come back, and I think the main selling point for the jewtoobers was that if you stick her in the party during elemental locks that it doesn't matter who else you bring... but also Setzer and Cait Sith do that same thing... or you could just bring the element that the fight wants

Minwu is off turn trap support healer damage dealer. I think off turn healing is pretty rare, but he's got it in spades and is also really good at dealing damage. He can delete turns too, if you ever need that for whatever reason. His drawback is that he's holy and also holy enchants the party, which can make it less than ideal for some fights. He is not the best on single target fights, but is very good to insane on 2-3 target fights

Sherlotta is basically just a battery, but she's usually the best one. That's pretty much it. She can hit big numbers with her stick but that's not her selling point, she mostly just allows your other units to cap their HP damage for "free" as long as you have her BT aura up. Her drawbacks is that she doesn't help your units do BRV damage, just BRV gains, so she will not help with BRV shields, nor will she function ideally if BRV gains are reduced/deleted. There's also Quina waaay later who caps HP damage for free, which is more or less the same thing Sherlotta does, so if you're fine with playing the elemental lock fights "fairly" (or bring Cait Sith/Setzer) then you can probably skip Sherlotta and just get Quina
>>
>>1042902
>>1042910
Oh, if you do decide to get Minwu instead of Sherlotta, then you should probably at least wait until after the Hope banner. He's a very very good generic FR and is half of the Enna Kros wombo combo which Sherlotta can make work on like the 1 or 2 stages Enna is locked from and the Minwu BT is on his banner

Personally, I got Sherlotta BT with tickets 4 times but now that I've actually played some of these fights, I'll probably just use the right element as Team Ninja intended, so I really don't see the point in Sherlotta when I could just have Cor or something there instead. And I think she loses even more value now that we know Quina exists, but that's just my two cents and it doesn't mean anything
>>
>>1042910
>>1042914
Thanks for the break down. Leaning toward Minwu, but i'll see how long i can wait it out.
>>
>>1042926
There are also other options besides Minwu and Sherlotta. If you do get the Minwu BT, that doesn't necessarily mean you should get Sherlotta, you could get Rinoa, or Tifa, or even Celes, or even Cid Raines if your mailbox tokens don't expire for a while. Or Lunafreya. There are a lot more options than just Sherlotta

I have her BT and never used her, don't plan on using her. I'm probably selling her short a bit, so hopefully someone who swears by Sherlotta can make a comment, but I do think she loses almost all of her value if you just play the fights with the element they want you to play with, and I plan on pulling for a decent amount of these character anyway that I'll probably never use Sherlotta
>>
>>1042929
I also held back on Lotta, just getting her FR with some tickets. I have Rin/Luna/Tifa, out of the 3, i haven't used Tifa much. I was looking forward to Cid's new gear, but i worry about how on and off they make bosses immune to launch. I still havent hit my token cap, but have alot of BT dupes in my box, so i'll keep stockpiling the freebies for now.
>>
>>1042902
If you can hold the tokens then save. Minwu doubles his damage and doesn't get a rerun yet but if you don't use him it doesn't matter. Sherlotta is the rerun whore of the Shinryu era.
>>
>>1043082
>Minwu doubles his damage
it's like way more than double damage; it's double damage, then it's compounded for force time, force time % increases (off turn trigger) and then it's further amplified by ticking up his overhead faster resulting in more trap procs
>>
>>1043164
None of that extraneous shit matters if he benches the guy.
>>
>>1043284
Notice how
>but if you don't use him it doesn't matter
is not the part of your post that I quoted
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VVNycgWkMQ
Short Iris preview. Her EX does copy the last amount of HP damage done, but its only single target. They also just kinda reuse that animation for her FR, really meh. Her partner should have been Lulu, and she manipulates Iris's doll, turns it giant for a body slam or something i dunno.
>>
>>1044324
>They also just kinda reuse that animation for her FR, really meh
That's a bummer, but like half of the FRs are just both characters doing one of their normal animations. Maybe even all of them, or maybe most of them

>but its only single target
Now, is it "only single target" because Tifa's attack was single target, because if an attack copies the exact damage of a SINGLE TARGET attack, why would it magically do that damage to everyone? Tifa's attack was single target, so of course the Iris EX was single target, because all it does is copy the exact damage

Maybe it's actually just single target, but of course an EXACT COPY move of Tifa's SINGLE TARGET attack would be single target. And then, like I said before ( >>1035527), there's an additional like 1 HP attack with splash, which in the video got added to Tifa's copied attack and showed as splash to the other enemy. I'm not saying you're the same guy from before, but like I don't know why you guys are having trouble understanding "exact copy"
>>
Man, this Shinryu is rough if you don't have anyone force enhanced and you don't have Vaan

I tried a Yang party, and despite Yang preventing party break, he still gets broken. Cor's break resist works for some reason, but it only works on one person. Weird that Yang's does nothing, but that Cor's actually works
>>
File: PRISHELANAUT.jpg (2.95 MB, 1600x1800)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB JPG
Prishe go oraora
>>
Is Iris quite possible the #1 character with the worst and cheapest animation possible? I just saw her kit and her BT, what the fuck was that BT animation? And here i was thinking that they did a shit job with Jessie outside of her FR
>>
>>1045278
I mean, I think the animations are fine. Not "good", but fine. About on par with most other animations in this game, though I do think Minwu's are good and faithful to FFII. I'm pretty sure Reks just reused some Layle animations, and Iris just reused some Tifa animations. The FR animations have, for the most part, never been good, and I have a very hard time imagining that OO is doing anything other than losing money since Shinryu began. And then they made the events less frequent recently. And Ever Crisis is coming out soon. It's very clear that OO is winding down, at the very least
>>
>completely missed out on the Halloween board missions
They really need to revamp this shit. I either have to take a screenshot and manually keep count, or else i suffer going back and forth with loading screens to check my progress. Also put a fucking timer on the Chocobo icon at least.
>>
>>1045741
>completely missed out on the Halloween board missions
bro, one of the missions is always like "log in" or "do hunt missions", so if you're playing the game, you will inevitably do one of the missions on accident, at which point you will discover the board because the chocobo gets an exclamation mark, and they always make the chocobo give an exclamation mark when the board is first added, if you didn't do the boards then you just forgot about it, it wasn't through the lack of the game telling you that it was there, and they can't put a timer on the chocobo icon because there are usually 2 or 3 simultaneous boards happening
>>
>Reward consolidation update means that you can't get the BT+ upgrades from DET without cashing out the BT tokens too.
>>
I didn't expect to get Vaan's FR. Is he good to green? I already have Hope, but is Vaan BT+ worthy?
>>
>>1046302
>is Vaan BT+ worthy?
What are your other DPS? If you already green'd Rinoa, or especially if you green'd Tifa, there's not really a reason to green Vaan. Green materials are pretty rare so I'd kinda save unless it's a favorite unit or one that does something "new" or "better", rather than Vaan who just does the same thing Tifa and Rinoa do
>>
Who the fuck designed this latest GLB chapter?
>very annoying placement for the main encounters, feels much longer than it actually is
>"Ah ah, isn't it funny how Tactics only has 2 characters and noone cares about them? Sucks to be them, lol"
>Bunihvelze fight is just as tedious as Safer Sephiroth, bring Hope and Kefka or die; they couldn't even replicate a gimmick similar to the original, like you can only inflict HP damage while he's in Break or something
>chapter ends abruptly after the fight, the actual conclusion is relegated to the post-chapter cutscene, usually the one that handles the most pointless interactions of a chapter

I know not many here care about the story and most stuff is already known due to the JAP version being ahead, but still, this was a burnout. And considering the characters we're gonna get in the near future, the next 6 months will be rough.
>>
I'm getting of the game, maybe I'll come back for 3rd anniversary if we get a cool npc from a random game nobody cares about
>>
>>1046303
I have both maxed Tifa and Rinoa, and rarely use them. I just want to play a bit different every shinryu. I'm just looking at Vaan's BT effect if it is good to green him.
>>
going to try get back into the game after maybe a two month break, who's FR should I invest in first? I have BTs for Sherlotta and Rinoa but can sell off some dupes to buy one if needed
>>
>>1046751
>I have both maxed Tifa and Rinoa, and rarely use them
>I'm just looking at Vaan's BT effect if it is good to green him.
Maybe it's just cuz I'm a moderate hoarder, but that sounds like a very wasteful thing to do. If you greened Vaan you'd have 3 BTs that all do exactly the same thing. Vaan is just Tifa but he's magic, basically. You don't need green BTs to beat Shinryu fights. You don't even need regular BTs. You don't even need force enhancements. If you want to play a different way every shinryu, you absolutely do not need to green a new BT every fight what the fuck, especially when the stuff you're greening is all basically the exact same stuff

You do you, though. If you wanna do it, I don't see why not, but then again I'm a moderate hoarder and I don't green or force enhance anyone (except Rinoa)

>>1046752
>going to try get back into the game after maybe a two month break
Tifa and Rinoa were both last month, but they are still the top damage dealers, and you have both. Minwu is really good damage too, but his is a different strategy (off turn) and for some retarded reason, the fights on his cycle kinda punish you for off turns. If you already have Rinoa FR and her BT, probably go with her because she is very good
>>
>>1046489
Can't blame them about Tactics characters if their creators have other priorities, and this route at least opens up a gaiden chapter for other Tactics recruits down the line.
This was essentially a recap episode that abruptly resolved things for something else and although I like WoL, I'm fine with a story arc change.

Can't say anything about the bosses since I'm taking it easy this month, other than I get the feeling that Rinoa and possibly even Minwu broke the meta and we're suddenly seeing more inflation and restrictions and mechanics overload in panicked overcompensation.
I almost wouldn't mind this if the fights allowed six characters instead of squeezing blood from three.
>>
Bhunivelze is one of my favorite FF bosses and I turned off Continuous BT music just for this fight.
>>
I think I've read the next good characters are Celes and Cid Raine, but what do they need? Both BT and FR?
Also want to know if Dorgann can work without FR
In general what are the next meta FR/BT for an easy cruise through the rest of the shinryu era?
>>
>>1048198
There are many good combos but they require components from earlier months so it's hard to give a general roadmap.

Rubicante is supposedly very strong but he is a ways off.
Dark Knight Cecil is the silver bullet for Transcendence 13.
>>
>>980119
She's immortal or a time traveller or something. I don't remember a thing about Echoes of Time.
>>
holy shit I can quit the game now
>>
File: IMG_20221116_193659.jpg (180 KB, 769x483)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Sometimes, as soon as the boss gets the red glow, he simply decides to skip ahead and KO me instantly before I even get the chance to lower his HP but it's nothing Terra and some linked attackers can't handle.
>>
For some very odd reason I feel like all my "luck" with pulls completely fly out of the window as soon as my mogpass expires.
Truly a mistery
>>
>>1050708
kek, i activated my premium mogpass a while back and i literally got every single bt during the entire time it was active, and i got them all with tickets
>>
>>1050637
I'm still mad at myself for forgetting about those LD tokens and blew all of my tickets and a coupl3 gem pulls after getting her BT on a ticket pull.
So much wasted when it wasn't needed...
>>
>>1050657
This area is just "Use Hope: The Fight".
>>
>>1050790
>using hope
>ever
Gross.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (144 KB, 831x500)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>1050790
For me, it's Leila
Trivializes the fight
>>
How to deal with the mantra magic++? I'm using a counter team. That attack destroys half my team.
>>
>>1050708
My luck has felt pretty shitty in the last few months. Multiple 10 pulls with tickets and 80% of them are blue orbs when it felt pretty 50/50 before that. Even with gem multis, I'm getting more blue orb pulls then before. Well, at least I got Celes' BT and FR without having to pity.
>>
>>1051179
That attack is a one shot, you gotta lower the thing's health to below 60% the first time the red aura triggers and below 20% the second time, so you are gonna need to deny it turns before it reaches those thresholds.
>>
>>1051179
I was using Hope, but i also had Raijin and Setzer LD calls which reduced all their instant attacks to 0 HP, and it didn't tick down the debuffs so when they finally got a turn or started turn skipping, those attacks also did 0 too. Im not sure if it will affect that attack specifically but its something you can try.
>>
Celes six man
Celes (WoL) Gladiolus UW (Raijin) Cor UWFR (Cater) Brothers
Kamlanaut BT+FR (Kurasame) Lunafreya FR (Setzer) Machina BT+UW (Raines)

This is a stable fight that likes to mess everything up at the end. Once the chicken gets below 80% you can burst it down below 40% and it will never use the IKO matra magic++ again even though the reticle still flashes above 19%. I'd recommend a different call than WoL.
>>
>>1051266
>>1051339
Fuck it. I ditched my counter attack team strat, and I cleared it by nuking those shits with Rinoa.
>>
Is this game f2p friendly or have a reasonably priced monthly pack/pass welkin equivalent? I'm interested in getting into the game but I feel like I'm gonna need to money my way into progress just to keep up
>>
>>1051763
it's considered the number 1 f2p friendly game
there's so many free resources to get the only real issue i find myself in usually for resources is the material to level and evolve items
>>
>>1051763
>Is this game f2p friendly or have a reasonably priced monthly pack/pass welkin equivalent?
It's barely even a gacha. There are almost 2,500,000 million free gems in the permanent content, and it takes 150,000 to full pity a character's entire kit, but if you do that then the odds are incredibly in your favor that you will also have acquired 2 other character's entire kits as well. There are also easily over 10,000 tickets, which are basically the same as gems, but with gems you are building pity. Also, if you 10 pull, you get a bonus +1 that has increased rates, so gems are definitely better, but those 10,000 tickets lasted me for over 6 months, and I was pulling on everything with them, like literally every single banner I was spending hundreds of tickets, and for 2 different banners I spent 1,000 because impulse. Now that I only have 300 tickets left, I have 1,700,000 gems still. This new difficulty has shit all over my luck, and if I want something I have usually had to full pity it, but by now I have like 70% of the cast's entire kit, minus their "burst" which is the rarest thing. There's also like 400 tickets and 75,000 gems per month if you complete the content as it releases. Something like that

It used to be insanely f2p, and it's still f2p, but now they jew you with Enhancement Points. In this game, the limiting factor is Enhancement Points, BT+ Materials, High Power Stones, and Force Fragments. If you pay 5$/month for the basic mogpass, then you are showered with so many Enhancement Points that you can completely forget they even exist, but the other stuff is still somewhat limited. EX books are kinda limited too, but there are like 75 of those in the permanent content or something like that, and there's only ~150 characters so it's not too bad. Just only max characters you like and/or are using and you'll be fine

A lot of people dont' like this new difficulty though. A handful of content creators have moved on
>>
File: dffoo.jpg (1.25 MB, 2400x1080)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>1050637
Amen brother. I thought my luck had run out for the rest of the year.
>>
Damn 6man 3 was really easy. If you leave 1 or 2 turns of force time after your BT Phase they'll explode themselves if you have two counter tanks.

I still haven't perfect'd area 2 because of the fucking HP poison aura.
>>
>>1052168
Just take Alexander summon, and pop it to heal back to full when the enemies are at deaths door
>>
>>1050708
It asked me to renew 3 days ago, but that’s a waste of enhancement points, so I said no.
I went from amazing luck to spending 400 tickets and 10 multis with 0 Zidane burst or wakka ld, and my fucking pass was still on. Four fucking hundred. Why do gacha have to be so stress inducing? It’s antithetical to gaming.
>>
>>1052745
Spent an additional 350, didn't get the Wakka LD or the burst. This fucking game, man. Gacha really is a plague.
>>
is pole dance girl worth any tickets?
have her since her debut
>>
>>1053680
I think she's worth some tickets but I don't think she will help with Shinryu. Her FR has a very interesting effect. But she relies on crits, breaks, and delays that are increasingly common immunities. However they nerf Dorgann will probably cripple her.
>>
>>1053680
fuck no
>>
Cleared! I don't even know what I'm doing in Area 6. All I know bad things will happen at 49% threshold. FR Echo still broken.

Yuffie ate all my gems GG
>>
File: area6.png (3.54 MB, 2476x1196)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB PNG
>>1054570
Forgot pick
>>
Jack Garland soon, fellow warriors of chaos.
>>
You know the game is baiting you to waste resources, when you get the rare stuff first.
>>
File: 1643267973163.png (1.93 MB, 1920x1080)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
game made me do the current shinryu for event rewards so going back and doing the others

dorgann's follow up might be the most satisfying animation in the entire game
>>
>>1056198
Based Dawn Warrior chad
>>
>>1056198
It really is. I wasn't really expecting out of him, but damn, I'm glad the game gave me his FR on the free pull. Now I just want to cancel breaks all day.
>>
Dorgann Shinryu: Cor UWFR (unused) Galuf (Setzer) Dorgann no character boards (Fuujin) Brothers Kain maxed

Forgot the Heavy UW again. Force weakness doesn't cancel enemy force time so another follow up might work better than a tank while they Ydaroth themselves.
>>
I did not get Dorgann's FR, can I make him work with someone or did I just waste my EX tokens for nothing?
I know about Sephiroth BT effect, but well, it means having him in the team and other than the BT effect he is not too good right now I think
>>
Just pulled like 4 FR and1 BT out of nowhere with 50 tickets. It felt like the game was having a brain fart.
>>
I wish the game would let us trade some resources for others. I have like 8 FRs at 0LB because I'll run out of power stones if I try to Max LB them all.
Meanwhile I've hit the cap with blooms months ago and have a hundreds of useless books and ingots.
>>
Huh, can't post pics here... Anyways, Prishe and Dorgannroth be fun

https://files.catbox.moe/td3k4c.jpg
>>
I was going to skip Dorgann but pulled for him anyway because the extra Enhance Points got me acting stupid, but I'm glad I did, he's so fun to use, my favorite characters are often the ones I wasn't planning on pulling for at all.
>>
So now that we got all characters to clvl 90 the only additional ultima currency we get is from new characters?
>>
>>1057583
6 warrior rewards.
Any extra mission rewards from your free pass.
Any freebies like the chocoboard rewards when Ultima Weapons and when Shinryu launched.
>>
>>1057583
time to sit for a month waiting for a single ultima upgrade
>>
>>1054819
150k and 550 tickets saved atm. Will reach easily a lot of more tickets, I want his full kit since I ended up liking a lot his full meme game plus he seems really strong.
>>
I looked up the current SPIRITUS because I can't do shit when the tree gets harden defense. 60% to 0% looks impossible for me. And don't have Cid Reines full kit.
>>
I pulled Cid Raines BT with tickets, so now I have 10 days to spend my BT tokens. I have a full 50 waiting for me again after I spend this round as well, but I'm not sure what to get

Coming up:
>Seymour seems neat, but I want Maria FR and small chance I might get it there. I also don't know if his will be before my tokens start expiring
>Yuna. I don't really want Yuna that much, but if they ever release Rikku, I'm going to want to run YRP, and I otherwise want nothing on her banner
Past:
>Celes. I don't really want her that much, honestly, but I didn't get her BT and she can solo stuff
>Terra. I've lived without her this long so who cares, and she also comes around in March with Echoes
>Golbez. For eventual Golbez + FuSoYa kino runs
>Sephiroth. For Dorgann Shenanigans
>Machina. Don't want him that much but his FR upgrade seems neat and I wont need to get it then if I get it now
>Noctis. Same reason as Machina
>Vincent, basically a bet going all in that he'll be whatever the next GL first is

Any anons care to weigh in and help me make a decision? Anything not listed I either already have or don't want at all, not even a little bit
>>
>>1061122
Aside from Golbez, who you would have to drag through Shinryu, Sephiroth is the only one you sound positive about.
>>
Fuck this Spiritus. I'm just going to wait til Enna so I can shitstomp this garbage fight.
>>
I don't understand this SPIRITUS fight. First, one character does damage, while the other does zero. Specially in the last threshold, I get to do damage then I don't. No buff indicates it or even a text saying, I can't do shit anymore. I'm letting him have its turns and launching it. Still zero. This fight is too confusing for me
>>
>>1061903
once the boss drops below 20% it gains an aura that reduces the damage it takes by 400% outside of launch. If you have enough % damage taken debuffs on it and % damage dealt buffs on your units you can still do damage.
>>
Lufenia co-op is such a colossal fucking mistake, dear jesus christ I've never suffered like this before. All of the normal co-op problems are amplified 10 fold, and for this guy in particular, even the CHAOS has a shit ton of HP that makes the fight last forever. I can only seem to get 3/5 keys done while under a 15 minute drop rate buff. This shit is fucking retarded. I am not looking forward to Shinryu co-op at all, holy fuck
>>
File: kars-jojo.gif (1.08 MB, 498x278)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
I just broke over a million gems for Jack Garland
>>
>spend 3,000 tokens buying Leila artifacts
>that's like 6,000 artifacts
>only need one (1) ATK+108/Endless Voyage
>6,000 artifacts later, still dont have it
I dont know why I even play this game anymore
>>
>>1062432
Based fellow Jack enjoyer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.