[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 38 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

How are you liking the beta?
>>
Yeah
>>
Didn't get invite why the fuck should I join social media?
>>
>>941991
How is the gameplay?
>>
>>942300
>gameplay
https://streamable.com/mtbb9n
>>
>>942489
>genshin quickswap garbage
>honkai but regressed 3 years with 0 aerial combat
yep, its a shithoyo game alright
>>
File: 1659794933100.jpg (18 KB, 473x574)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>942489
>Epileptic button mash hack n slash to damage sponge bosses on instanced missions
You can't even appreciate your characters thanks to how convulsedly fast the attacks are, ironically unlike genshin.
>>
>>942529
>appreciate your characters
buhahahha
>>
Too much jiggle. Censorship is going to happen
>>
>>941991
honestly. a downgrade from HI 3. + it has furries in it. id stick to Hi 3
>>
>>942542
Nicole is going to get Rosaria'd
>>
>>941991
flashy shit to hide how dull and lack of depth the game is, just like genshin and honkai
>>
>Do beta
>Monopoly access to trannies
>They complain about fanservice
>Game is dead now
>>
>>942606
That's what playable m*les do to a fanbase/game.
>>
>>942526
cope redditard
better than most garbage ass turn based trash out there
>>
>>942616
Yeah Star Rail looks like shit.
>>
>>942616
All the new mobile action games are basically the same shit nowadays and it really shows.
>>
>>942616
Seethe more hoyodrone, you are a goddamn laughing stock on the same level sonyponies, all you give shit about is graphics even the game plays like shit. Gonna cry a river every time someone says something about it just like with genshit?
>>
>>941991
>How are you liking the beta?
I didn't get invited but from what I've seen, I like the character design but the gameplay looks like more of the same shit. I'll still give it a try upon release
>>
>>942623
>>942630
>>942641
look at all this cope
like clockwork, you redditplebs really get riled up too much
lmao get a life
>>
>>942689
>lmao get a life
>he says while working overtime to defend his faovorite company
>>
>>942829
t. rent free reddit drone
>>
>>942845
reddit loves mihoyo though
>>
>>942526
>>genshin quickswap garbage
that player is just mashing the swap button for no reason
it doesn't really have genshin quickswap stuff since skills etc aren't cooldown-based, if you want to mash skill 4x in a row you can just do it on one character.
swapping is mostly for the QTE thing when you fill an enemy's stagger bar
>>
>>941991
>dudes and furries
No thanks
>>
File: censorship.jpg (152 KB, 1296x513)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>943115
yeah another queer game by jewhoyo, hard pass
>>
Was expecting combat to be more involved than hi3 but fuck they're really just aiming for an even more casual playerbase. Even shitty tof with it's jank looks like it has better combat. Guess no good action gacha till wv.
>>
>>943149
uh what's wv
>>
File: 1659834774943566.webm (3 MB, 1500x844)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
i can't be the only one that sees it right
>>
>>943213
Wuthering Waves
>>
File: charles-robinson-penis.gif (1.12 MB, 330x254)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB GIF
>>943223
>>
>>943465
you're gey anon
>>
>>943223
Oh don't worry about it bwo, they will make sure to censor it a couple of months after release, also to nerf her tits and remove the jiggle, just to bait retards like you.
>>
>>943223
That's a very puffy vulva.
>>
>>941991
i don't like it because i didnt get the beta invite
>>
>>943149
mihocuck trash without any actual modern qol like skip tickets and all in on casual kiddies is a immediate barf from me
>>
I wish her top showed more cleavage. Sure she's busty but it's not really sexy beyond that.
>>
>>942542
Nah, Mihoyo rebranded to Mihoverse and moved to Singapore specifically to avoid that kinda shit.
>>
>>945273
>Manpower and CEO still in China
Same shit is going to happen. Doesn't matter if they move to the US too, China still exerts influence.
>>
>>945334
Genchink is censored because of consoles.
>>
So how does this game run compared to Genshin? My laptop with 1050Ti runs Genshin maxed at 60 fps is this one much heavier?
>>
>>945241
Are you retarded? They explicitly can't show tits or panties, which is why the game will never get swimsuits or panties, only short tops and ugly spats.
I wouldn't be surprised if they tone down or even completely remove the jiggling too.
>>
>>945369
How, I have a laptop with a 2070 and it runs at 50fps maxed, with some micro stutters every 15 seconds or so.
>>
retards, china got a new age rating at 16+ that allows this kind of shit now. previous censorship happened because games wanted to remain in the 12+ type category and not move to the new Chinese more mature one that isnt 18+
>>
>>945899
Azur lane has a higher rating and still gets censored in china.
>>
>>945891
You are doing something very wrong then or your laptop gets too hot.
>>
>>942526
/thread
chinkoyo shills already malding and seething
>>
>>942641
these really are becoming the new tendies and snoys
genshit has absolute shit gameplay too
pretty visuals and music doesnt automatically make the game good
gameplay matters just as much
>>
>>946090
pgr is superior to any trash mihocuck can ever make because it takes actual SKILL too
>>
>>946407
You are helping your case a lot, what with your lack of capitalization and punctuation. Surely your absolute lack of any kind of evidence, and name calling, mark your argument as the superior one!
In actuality, all of these mobages -that happen to have a PC port- are trash, if you want good gameplay you are to play DMC (your pick between 3, 4, or 5), or some Monster Hunter.
>>
>>946090
>gameplay matters just as much
if you're playing a mobile game for "gameplay" you're doing something wrong
>>
>>945891
uhh, even my potato 1030 can run genshit at 60 fps if i tuned down a bit some of the setting..
>>
>>946571
if you're playing a game whose gameplay you hate just for jpegs you can view free online you are giga retarded
>>
>>946407
lol
>>
>>942529
>Epileptic button mash hack n slash to damage sponge bosses on instanced missions
I've been saying the same thing to monhun fans for years
>>
>>941991
Combat and visuals look pretty nice, hope they actually listen to feedback and do something about the whole "Browsing the TVs and menus more than playing." deal.

Nicole is totally getting her design nerfed though, the +16 rating is a scam.
>>
>>946963
You've been mentally retarded for years then.
>>
>>946829
You wouldn't be seeing anything for free if no one played those games because they'd get shutdown.
>>
>>946983
The gameplay isn't that great either, who cares if you spend a little more time in menus
>>
>>946986
this but monhun fans
>>
>>946986
Calm down, the retard has only played generations probably. Anything from before that is too big brain and he has to compensate by playing chink jpeg collectors.
>>
Question regarding character creator, WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU CHOOSE MIDDLE HAIR WITH MOST OUTFITS!?
>>
>>947836
lmao
>>
>>946963
>I've been saying the same thing to monhun fans for years
Lmao, you have literally never actually played any monster hunter if you're actually saying it's a hack and slash button mash
Made me reply/10
>>
>>943223
any other characters with this graphical...feature?
>>
File: 1639156612479.jpg (97 KB, 400x400)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>946989
Yeah they aren't reinventing the wheel or anything, but spending more time juggling builds and buffs/debuffs on a map than actually going around using your character to kill stuff is kinda gay

Sadly the whole TV array is going to stay since it's too integrated in the game, (no way they're just gonna shitcan all that developing effort). We'll probably get less loading times and buff/debuffs tweaks at best.
>>
>>948525
>ut spending more time juggling builds and buffs/debuffs on a map than actually going around using your character to kill stuff is kinda gay
>Sadly the whole TV array is going to stay since it's too integrated in the game
Which is gay since everyone is complaining about it
>>
>>948573
Maybe they'll change it if the CN players bitch about it loudly and long enough to the point it threatens the game's lifespan? They're the only ones mihoyo would actually try to appease, although I dunno what's their current consensus.
>>
When is it coming to steam?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.