[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 38 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: ss.png (1.08 MB, 850x476)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
New event, score attack and swimsuits on the 10th. Have you completed chapter 4.1 yet?
>>
Yes. And for the first time in months I'm farming the arena again because I want those new boosters.
>>
>>941525
You didn't have 8 digits lying around?

Currently cleaning up the last two events I still need to do (chronologically the first 2), and waiting till steam release. Carry some chars through the event grind battles for levels, and through the arena grind with the goal to max all chars levels because why not.
Getting ready to be disappointed by the steam port, because it'd be too good to be true if everything would work, you could use it outside of Japan and also pay without issues, and even the subs work. (The latter doesn't in Another Eden as far as I know, so there's a good reason to actually be doubting that to work)
>>
File: 1652485424312.jpg (78 KB, 913x693)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Teheperinko!
>>
File: 1640612489299.jpg (215 KB, 1915x1079)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
A dork like Ruka has no right being this appealing...
>>
>>941627
I'm so jealous of Karerin
>>
>>941640
Just take over, Karen chan. Some good old kabe-don.
>>
File: FZWgLm2aQAE4Jxn.jpg (61 KB, 513x907)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>
File: FZZ1oJsUsAAK2Z9.jpg (328 KB, 2048x1933)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>
File: EROI.png (3.3 MB, 1792x828)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB PNG
>>941753
>>
Eagerly waiting for Bungo's swimsuit
>>
When will the next 1.5 rate up happen?
>>
>>941519
As cracked as this Tsumomo is for being able to have both a breaker and attacker ultimate, I have a feeling that the end of month rate up will be Miya
>>
>>942202
Could be either that or Carole from the Beta and a 31X event.
>>
Even awakened Tsukasa got creeped out by Sharo...
>>
Isuzu no
>>
how can they port a game that is not completed yet?
>>
>>942648
What?
>>
>>942653
wdym what, my question makes perfect sense
>>
>>942657
No it doesn't. Are you in the wrong thread?
>>
>>942660
are you in the wrong website? this place is for people proficient in english
>>
>>942648
Why would that prevent them from releasing it on multiple platforms? They make assets and scripts, not their own engine.
>>
Is anyone else getting crashes for Day 10 in chapter 4?
>>
>>942648
The game is available to be played, and that is ported. A gacha is never "complete" until it's dead. Completely dead that is.
>>
>>942678
Oh nevermind, I just turned off fast forward then it was fine.
>>
>>942677
>>942688
Oh right, didn't pay attention to the Free to Play and In-App Purchases mentions on steam and thought they were about to release it as a regular b2p game. I feel like this isn't going to be well received.
>>
>>942694
Weird, maybe an emulator issue? Game never crashed in the entirety of chapter 4, at least for me.
>>
>>942703
I had that issue too on my actual phone, not during the chapter itself, but when rewinding to do things like Miya's bond event. Completely rebooting my phone is the only thing that fixed it for me. It's an officially reported issue at the very least.
>>
>>942707
Oh then I don't know, maybe WFS will drop a patch once the steam release drops next week.
>>
>>942698
Why? It's (luckily) more and more normal that gacha get PC versions. To be completely honest, HBR is not a good game for phones. Because not just heaven burns red when you play this, phone does as well. It's a battery burner.
I don't mind doing the short daily grind on a phone, but all else would definitely be better on PC. Maybe I'll even dungeon shuttle to level skills.
>>
Steam payments are not being covered by the funny revenue shitposting site, right? Can't wait for the doomposting.
>>
>>942751
Yeah that only covers Android and iOS. Game's doing good in terms of revenue, on Aoi gacha release we were just behind Uma.
>>
>>942789
I can understand the Aoi+Yuki banner and the swimsuit banner, but in general I'm mindblown by how many whales this game has. I just don't get it.
>>
>>942703
I use my phone, it was after the battle with the Tama talking scene I just turned off fast forward and auto and it fixed itself.
>>
>>942723
Steam's community isn't used to this so I feel like there's going to be lot of disappointment. It's not the port that makes me think of this, just steam. For other mobile games it's usually just a browser version.
>>
File: FZehM2JaMAAlMm4.jpg (842 KB, 841x1149)
842 KB
842 KB JPG
>>942816
Who gives a shit about a bunch of disappointed EOPs? It's not a global release.
>>
I'm sure Steam's valuable community will be shocked that it has more content than 99% of the early access garbage on the store.
>>
>>942824
Bad publicity is still bad publicity. People give bad reviews over nothing and it isn't good considering that steam use them pretty much like reddit upvotes.
>>
>>942792
I throw money at the game too because I like it and I'd like for it to continue for a while.
The most surprising thing is, that there's no PvP or a dick measuring contest incentive to whale really.
>>
>>942858
Yeah, that's my point. This is a story driven purely PvE yuri game. Many of the usual reasons to whale aren't there.
>>
LB2 Karen-chan from the tickets, what did you guys get?
>>
>>942867
Kanzaki
>>
>>942867
LB2 Bungo. Was hoping to be able to drop her soon, but I can't complain.
>>
>>942867
Wakki, and then Wakki. But also Wakki.
>>
>>942816
Genshin exists by now. Steam also has gacha, one of the biggest one in the fucking industry even. It's called dota 2. Sure, idiots exist everywhere, but so do they on the app stores.

>>942867
I don't roll yet.
>>
>>942867
Tsukasa
Which is nice considering all the other fire SS I have.
>>
>>942867
Kura. Like her as a character and didn't have a light attacker yet so I'm not complaining.
>>
File: Anni.png (1.44 MB, 1468x666)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>942867
LB2 Tsukasa, I would have prefered someone new but getting +SP on a Zone setter is pretty nice.
>>
>bungo second dupe
JUST, PLEASE SOMETHING
>>
>>942915
But she's a good one to get a second dupe of.
>>
>>942867
Another Ruka. If I use another 10 gold pieces I can have LB3 Ruka. Don't know if I need that kind of power level yet
>>
At least Misarin is cute
>>
I hate how gameplay-wise, it's 90% better to get dupes than new styles. I've whaled 200+ bucks for (1) Yuina only to never use her because my limit broken slash styles are just always better. That 10% boost to stats is ridiculous. Of course it's good that dupes are useful, but non LB styles being far inferior also doesn't feel great. I think maybe they should also give you one gold piece when rolling a dupe or at least let you exchange dupes for a gold piece without requiring you to full LB the character first. It's definitely not Magia Record levels of bad for non LB characters, but it still could be much better
>>
>>942950
It's definitely frustrating. I'd love to be able to try out different lineups, but I also know that having the options to do so would automatically imply having a lower ceiling for the content that I can do, which is really stupid.
>>
https://twitter.com/69_slv/status/1556013713840164864
I now want a comedy OVA about them playing party games.
>>
>>942930
I agree.
>>
Does leveling Kozue's ult serve any purpose at all?
>>
>>942867
I want anything other than 3rd Seira dupe and got 3rd Seira dupe
>>
>>942867
shit
>>
After seeing a low quality fanart of Megumi getting a "character development haircut" after 4.1, I now have a new "fear" out of nowhere.
>>
File: FZi1wXgacAEe1iV.jpg (280 KB, 1852x1852)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>
>>943650
It'll grow back
>>
I loved her event more than chapter 2
>>
>>943670
Kanata is pretty damn good at the end of her event, yeah.
>>
>>943670
Still my most disliked event. Especially the end was awful. Trying to be all serious all of a sudden ain't working, with a character of that type.

The only good part of this event were the small Hisame moments. Suppose there's one good thing though. Unlikely there's going to be more about that char.
>>
>>943735
I found the sudden serious turn to be the only salvaging point. Being able to both vent her frustrations like that and still carry on with what must be done, not least because she'd so quickly grown to trust her temporary companions, was a great sign that she's ready to take over as 31F squad leader from Yanagin and was a well executed moment that suited her character.
>>
File: file.png (1.11 MB, 1368x578)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
kek love the background stuff
>>
>>944124
That line really cracked me up the first time I ran by it. Also Iroha dragging herself through the base every time we see her or Inori actually patrolling the entire off-site base.
>>
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1973710/_/

Saw the steam page for it up, went ahead and wishlisted it, so hopefully can just download it and it won't be region-locked
>>
>>944158
It's been up since the announcement stream, but yeah, same here. It should also make asset extraction much more comfortable.
>>
File: 1654548480198.jpg (197 KB, 1334x750)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/Hinata223471131/status/1556055895876173824 嫉妬ね…
>>
>>944248
>3 tweets
>124 followers
Hmm?
>>
>>944250
I don't get it
>>
>>944248
>>
Got SS ninja with the tickets and grabbed the ch4 boosters/chips and decided to give orb boss a try and finally cleared lvl 1 after getting my ass destroyed by it when it came out. How hard is the jump from lvl 1 to 2 and 3?
>>
I am gonna try this game is it only in jp so far?
>>
>>944324
Ye
>>
I hope it gets translated at some point looks like a nice game
>>
>>944341
you can just use ocr and read it on steam....
>>
>>944355
It's not out yet on steam
>>
Aoi came home..
>>
>>944269
give it to me straight... is he clearable when my only good SS are fire?
>>
>>944382
I had SS Mari to change the field to ice, which makes the damage manageable. There's no time limit like score attack, so as long as you have healing and steady damage, you can stall it out if you can outpace its 10k self heal. I put the ice auto attack ring on my fire Ruka and just had her auto and full break.
I think the ch4 boosters/chips helped a lot too though, since I went from my Chie/Tama/Bungo getting broken by the single attack before I changed fields to tanking it no problem.
>>
>>944475
I'll have to try it out with the ch4 chips then. Unfortunately I don't have Mari, the only field changing unit I have is Tsukasa...
>>
Is it particularly difficult to get event welfares? I wonder if I can get the upcoming one even though I only started recently.
>>
>>944723
not really as long as you have 10-11k power to auto the 2nd highest ranked boss (S tier)
it's still doable even if you only farm A tier
>>
>>944723
Completing the event story rewards you with enough currency to get the event welfare outright.
>>
File: FZj4V22VsAAp-HH.jpg (137 KB, 1108x1054)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
It's a shame Yukki isn't here for the needle bird impersonation.
>>
>>944124
The one with Karen-chan screaming at the wall got me
>>
>>944723
It's piss easy. Buying up the entire store never has been a problem. There's should also be an item in the event store which you can use to permanently unlock past events.
>>
>>944650
If you have Seira it's doable with burst. Otherwise it's either a field unit or insane gamba with disables... that I haven't tested so can't guarantee if that even works.
My tankiest units could take a punch okay, with the aoe attack being like 95% damage. Can't outheal that shit, so either it dies right after turn 4, or you can remove the field, or otherwise cancel the aoe.

Still think this shit isn't worth it unless you remove the field.
>>
>>945003
I can just about do level 3 without a field now, but I'm very lucky by f2p standards at 13800. If you have too many LB0s it's nearly mandatory.
>>
>>945039
I'm not particularly unlucky in terms of units, but level 2 just refuses to drop more +1 braces. I must have run it like 25 times and the only two I have are still from the first 3 runs.
>>
>>945039
Oh yeah, I should add that my orb boss tries were before the buff of the accessories you can make with the cat (I only ever made one and that rolled at 10/10 def, which made me laugh and ignore it) and before chapter 4 as well. My tankiest characters were LB 1 normal Karen, and lb 0 MC and Monaka but with higher level cap. All equipped for as much def as possible of course, including the acc slots being at least +2 of a def stat.

The aoe is nasty as fuck. I think the additional def you can get now might slightly help, but I think it's still too much without at least 3 lb2 characters, or lb1 with lvl 110. No field removal, no Seira mind you.
>>
>>945109
Very true, the accessory buff is a big part of why I can do it like this now. Before that I definitely needed to ult with Higumin at 3 but it was manageable after that.
I've actually always been more worried about the single target attack. It still fully breaks my LB2 Higumin if I don't drop the field as she has a full DPS build, and while Tama and Kozue with their tank builds can take two to the face without any issues it's still a multihit attack at the end of the day. You can sacrifice squishies like an ulting Byakko or other LB0s on the AOE turn but you certainly don't have that luxury on ST turns.
>>
File: file.png (196 KB, 442x288)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
posting this for future reference, don't reply if you finished the chapter please thank you
>>
I don't understand anything but the game looks nice I hope I unlock this character at some point
>>
Could someone baby me with compositions for the special chapter 1 boss? I haven't done much optional stuff and only have basic 5* accessories.
>>
>>945307
You mean the "hard" mode? Slash attacks get a very high crit chance buff, so there's no reason why Wakki shouldn't lead the frontline. Miko has a damn cheap def down that you have no reason not to use, and you can either take Tama for the added survivability or Yanagin to make Wakki's crits a near-total guarantee and thus not have to bring Seira along. The rest are extras, though not having another slash LB1 DPS is unfortunate and so is you not having invested much into Higumin or Adel who would both otherwise be my extra picks.
On the way to the boss, just autoattack repeatedly during the trash fights, pop OD3 to give everyone +20 SP, occasionally use something like Wakki's AOE to get a lot of OD in one go if you're in any way concerned about damage taken when fighting 3 enemies. By the time you reach DeathSlug you can easily have 60-80 SP (possibly higher but it's overkill by that point) and another OD3 ready to use, which completely trivializes the fight.
Definitely try and get a few more accessories if you have time to do so though. It's not like the fight is hard, but if you go for the OD3 spam strat it takes a short while to actually get there, and if you don't then you might have a harder time.
>>
>>945304
She's just the best. Keeps you on your toes, too. She's the only one whose ultimate attack has a chance to fail, but it's really strong when it doesn't.
>>
>>945321
>really strong
No. On average her ult is one of the absolutely weakest. It'd need to be at least twice is strong as it is right now, to actually be worthwhile given that this game is all about buff and debuff stacking. If she'd at least not lose the buffs if she fails, but nope.
>>
>>945344
Are you accounting the misses in the average? In a game where you can safely retry with no real punishment there's no reason to worry about that. 4.1, for instance, even gives you the dungeon rewards and lets you change your party before facing off against a miniboss, so the game is only becoming more and more retry-friendly with time.
>>
>>945344
Are you trying to tell me her damage multiplier isn't 1.5 times that of other breakers like Sumomo?
>>
File: FZm1MT3aIAAMO5F.jpg (655 KB, 1771x2600)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
>>945319
Well I do have the resources to strengthen the others, but I've just been lazily using the same 31A combination for most of the game.
>>
>>945354
Good taste. Now's as good a time as any to try something different though, and if you bring Yanagin along in your first party you can even have your entire old 31A party as the backup if you run out of ult charges for your first party.
>>
which one should I roll for?
>>
>>945370
Aoi/Yukki's half anni banner
>>
>>945388
idk their names you mean the girl with the glasses or the other one?
>>
>>945391
The one with short black hair. I recommend rerolling until you get an SS.
>>
>>945396
At least I got the loli i wanted i am happy with that
>>
>>945350
There's no point in gambling a 50% if you simply do something else. You just waste your time. Doubly so without Seira, where you might need to gamble Shiki crits already.
This also sucks ass in any fight you can actually prepare for. (OD and such)

>>945351
Yeah. Against DP she barely has 10% more power on success compared to Sumomo and -100% on failure. How is that a good idea with it being literally a coinflip?
>>
>>945400
You can do better and get her SS version. Be warned content gets tough later, so I really suggest rerolling if you can be bothered.
>>
>>945413
>Doubly so without Seira, where you might need to gamble Shiki crits already.
Orb. Not a guarantee, but there's not enough content where that punishes you. The misses are still not worth accounting for because the odds of even an LB0 SS missing often enough to be a problem are infinitesimal. I would've conceded the argument if this was still prenerf chapter 3, but it's not. All current content apart from high SAs is on the easy side right now.
>This also sucks ass in any fight you can actually prepare for. (OD and such)
The hard mode is the only current content where this applies. Even phase 3 of 4.1 FlatHand counts as a different fight.
>>
>>945351
Sure she hits the hardest, but I prefer consistency and get it done in one try. You have fun with coinflips though.
>>
>>945415
oh well I am just saving for now I spent them all BTW what's her name?
>>
File: FLOWu3QaUAAMQCq.jpg (1.08 MB, 2480x2480)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>945441
Bungo Yayoi or Bun-chan. Chapter 1 is all about her, too. Hope you understand Japanese.
>>
>>945450
I don't that's why I asked i can only understand a bit when they are talking
>>
>>945495
Not to discourage you from playing, but by missing out on the story, you pretty much miss out on 80% of the game (at least for me, the last 20% is me being an autistic tard on score attack)
>>
>neglect the daily grind for a month
>can't clear day 6
>suprisedpikachu.jpg
welp time to go learn what the gemstones do, what an "orb boss" is, and how to earn enough GP for the latest boosters and chips in less than a month
>>
>>945729
That's fine I'll play it again once it gets translated
>>
I think I understand the others but what does blaster do?
>>
>>945425
I'd not mind Bungo this much, if it weren't for how all the additional shit on attacks work. They all are calculated against the stat of the enemy. So even if an attack buffs you, it's calculated against the enemy stat.
I don't think you can go lower than the min. value, unlike with damage where you can, but it essentially means you have a 50% missing chance in mattering content. That's just an unnecessary waste of time, unless Bungo is your highest LB. A single LB on a character will already deal way more damage with their ult than Bungo would without that.

I'd like Bungo if they made the attack crit with a 50% chance instead of raising its damage by 0-50% compared to other ults. Without the failure chance (on failure simply no crit). But alas.
>>
>>945752
>how to earn enough GP for the latest boosters and chips in less than a month
I have bad news for you.
>>
>>945874
Blasters increase the Destruction Rate of enemies (that % that you see when you break their DP) mostly used on endgame content to be fair, but I do use Karerin quite a bit for dungeon cleaving.
>>
>>945874
After you break an enemy's shield, a Destruction Rate percentage will appear above its health. A higher DR means your attacks will do more damage. They're most useful for bosses with lots of health because dungeon mobs die too quickly for DR to matter, but they often come with strong attacks and AoE, too.
>>
>>945900
>>945894
I see thanks anons
>>
Does it matter which girl I date?
>>
>>945916
no, you'll need to date all of them eventually using time travel anyway
>>
>>945923
time travel lesbian sounds good to me
>>
This is my first SS is she good?
>>
>>945988
She'll do. Good dungeon aoe, and while her ult is 1 hit only, at least she is an attacker and not a breaker. Breaker 1 hit ults are the worst kind of game design.
>>
>>946013
I see but what about defenders and debuffers are they good on a team?
>>
>>945988
Do you mean you did your initial 10-roll, didn't get an SS and kept going? Rerolling is really simple. Ideally you'd want 3-4 SS units before you even start playing. You're gonna have a tough time if that's the case. Yuina is great though. She gets an extra turn after buffing her team mates and she hit's pretty hard.
>>
>>946021
I think this roll was ok i got the loli she brings good luck
>>
>>946020
In all honestly, defenders are probably the least needed. You want someone who can party heal (either SS Tama with S Tama for the skill, or Yanagi), as well as buffer and debuffer styles. Or just SS Seira, she's the most broken buffer unit, though it takes quite a bit of playtime before you'll appreciate her. Pretty useless for quite some time.

If you reroll, do yourself the favor and get a party heal and Seira. If you don't, come back to ask once more once you beat chapter 2 or so. Then you probably have a better idea yourself, have maybe some more units.
If you are VERY unlucky with pulls, it could be that you are semi screwed. Mind you, even with rerolling Seira and a party heal that can happen, as you still need some SS attackers (like Yuina you pulled there).
>>
>>946065
I see thanks for explaining i like the game so far even if I don't understand japanese
>>
>>945923
I'm sorry.
>>
>>946083
show the top half
if you did no one's except Yukki's you're based, in any other case you're just wasting gems
>>
So, what should I pour my 99 life stones into to become able to clear chapter 4?
Gemstone prisms?
>>
>>946086
That would be so hard to play. No, I only did events during the story as I could (preferably thematically fitting stuff like Aoi in chapter 2 which I REALLY recommend doing). Anything else I only did if I had to because I want to use the style and it requires it, or a soul that's not in an event shop.

One of the biggest reasons I look forward to the steam port is so I can get through this list. On phone I tend to play daily gacha muted, so I'd need to get my headphones out for these events. It's why I lag behind on story in literally all gacha I play, and generally only do event stories and such that go on a little longer. (in HBR's case the main story is obviously fine, too)
On PC I have audio anyways, which will make this a lot nicer to chug away on this little by little. I could also use my lifestones, but I dunno how fun that'd be.
>>
File: file.png (1.5 MB, 1626x2048)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
Praying to Kaki that the Steam version is not fucked up.
>>
>>946431
praying that it also gets translation at some point
>>
File: t4se5yrdtfj.jpg (368 KB, 1552x756)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
I really wonder how they'll try to localize this
>>
>>946507
Imagine
>localizing teheperinko
>localizing ruka's name as luca
No thanks, this is the main reason I learned japanese in the first place.
>>
File: 1636174776760.jpg (154 KB, 1080x511)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>946528
>localized teheperinko
>silly me!
>>
Datamineanon can probably confirm later, since I just learned how to check assets.
Other than the event, there's the Score Attack rewards and the new chracters.
I'll spoiler just in case, it's not story related.
I see a new Orb, OD Gain +15%, boss is weak to fire
>>
>>946528
Teheperinko is some of the least problematic parts to adapt, it's a simple silly meme. Now, adapting Tama's 2ch memes(especially when they can't use 4chan lingo like a fansub would do) or Megumi's thick kansai dialect, so people can actually grasp how she talks as a character, that's fucking "give up" tier.
>>
Nice, this is something I asked for in the feedback survey. You can repeat a Prism now.
>>
>>946769
Looking forward to the skill level up item that they implemented.
>>
They finally have practical rewards for score attack scores beyond 120k. I don't like this, but it was only a matter of time and so far it's just the skill guide and more medals.
>>
>>946769
Nice. I would've liked that before I grinded all the fucking events from the past. (only have the very first left for additional stuff like quartz, LB mats)
Also I hate that first event. 35 coins per battle only, and no exp on the fight either. What a fucking waste of time it feels like, but LB mats are important, and quartz is.. well, quartz.
>>
This new song just might be my new favorite
>>
Steam release tomorrow?
>>
Looks like they quickly learned their lesson from the disappointment that was hard mode DeathSlug. Hard mode RedCrimson has a 320 stat check and looks significantly more menacing.
>>
>>946613
>Megumi's thick kansai dialect
valley girl, take it or leave it
>>
>>946454
Well in most cases a global version will be a brand new game separate from the jap version anyway. So i won't be surprise if the steam version gets region lock to japan. We can always make a new steam jap account to counter this easily so it's no big deal.
>>
>>947005
No. Steam is pretty anal about this.
>>
3 new mp3s: SB106, SI0063, SV0063
3 new dialog models along with MiniCutIns for the new swimsuits. As usual, just download the new pbz files and the json file if you already have the program.
Also of course new backgrounds and unit images.

Looks like the link hasn't been posted in this thread yet: https://mega.nz/folder/FEJmyT7S#JuWVjfu62qrPPpmby46x8g
>>
File: RKayamoriSwim2022_R2.png (3.26 MB, 2428x1368)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB PNG
>>
File: LotteryBg65000291_02.png (2.48 MB, 2220x1028)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
Swimomo...
>>
Was there a lore explanation about why they have different seraphs in their alts or is it still in "don't think about it" territory?
>>
>>947080
To my knowledge, nothing about SS2s has ever been mentioned in the canon.
>>
Is it kamige?
>>
https://youtube.com/shorts/wHQOFdBaLuk?feature=share
Cute cover
>>
File: Spoiler Image (719 KB, 961x612)
719 KB
719 KB PNG
I thought Karen was always in Karen-chan mode while wielding her seraph, but it seems they can switch back and forth as long as it's not currently active combat? Did she do that before too and I just didn't notice?
>>
>>947157
I think they just used the wrong model by mistake.
>>
>>947162
No, the nametag and voice are baseline Karen's too
>>
>>947157
This is why I was hoping that SS2 Karen would just be Karerin wearing casual clothes or something. Missed opportunity.
>>
>>947163
She also doesn't hold seraph in this moment in the cutscene even though Karen-chan has it before it starts.
>>
I see they changed the spacing of skills you can select in battle. The 4th skill in the list is now just a tiny sliver, but at least I can still click it.
>>
>>947249
Noticed it too. Thankfully it's still touchable.
>>
File: FZuGLcWVsAIfuZZ.jpg (422 KB, 1920x1080)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>Megumi is at the back with Aoi
1 step closer to dropping this kusoge.
>>
>>947399
You'll be back.
>>
>>947399
Karen-chan knows what the real prize is

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.