[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 42 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: Saintess of the Ark.png (2.21 MB, 1920x1314)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
DE and Endless Voyage are almost over.
S10 Apex Arena Champion Skin coming soon!

Next main update introduces two new heroes: Ashumere and Rostam.
Any thoughts on them yet? Who's the best dance partner for Ashumere?
Also, which hero are you hoping to pull on the future wish banner?
>>
>Progression Guide
https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1pF7yhErib7bqA1X0z1ywRUd2djcT9nv3td6L2adSPds/

>Equipment Guide
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1uVWkQXF4zWfwHK38Iwp4waeDyCgYhdpV9cjOGsAF8Xg/htmlview#

>Hidden Treasure Locations
https://langrisser.fandom.com/wiki/Hidden_Treasures

>Upcoming Banners
https://wikigrisser-next.com/news

>Official site
https://langrisser.zlongame.com/

>Wikis
Chinese: https://wiki.biligame.com/langrisser/
English: https://wikigrisser-next.com/

>Who wants this equipment:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14eLSvlgen1jE5WJuwklr2OFWzvMArw27kBNcOpONZUA/htmlview#

>Ultimate Langrisser Pack
https://pastebin.com/h8fqb5LV

>Aniki Gold and Rainbow drops
https://i.imgur.com/qwMolk7.jpg

>Maximum equipment enchants chart:
https://i.imgur.com/4JZfHy4.jpg

>Equipment Mastery max bonus:
https://i.imgur.com/n7RZCkU.png

>Rarity between SSR equipment:
https://i.imgur.com/uOxGagG.jpg

>Compiled Info Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12anuYkAchUiGXs26-fHl16vDMbTXt99XrFbZE11sh3o/edit#gid=1897376688

>Class Upgrade Material Locations
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSYYKn6MHRNB8LsJ1wGtC18qVZxSePb4LtVkEfx3ATznOwVmDfjhu_9CmYRYJUxd8debduvPTvr6ZnP/pub
>>
>>938404
That's Adult Licorice's confession CG? That's some mighty lewd implications this is giving off.
>>
File: Clotaire x Rozenciel 5.jpg (1.16 MB, 1144x1454)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
Rozenciel-hime!
>>
>>938409
The making of mini-Bozels
>>
File: 1654127550273.jpg (188 KB, 1000x1258)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>938415
Lewd old lady
>>
>>938417
With old bald Bozel
>>
>>938417
Aiming for 10?
>>
>>938407
nice general you got there
>>
>>938409
Uh…that’s the point?
>>
>>938404
Licorice spent way too much time hanging around with Patsyr if she's gonna wear that outfit
>>
>>938590
Haven't you seen Gustav's confession? Zlong takes a random "fetish" dress and puts it on a female character
>>
>>938593
Nope, didn't get her.
>>
So dry news or what? lol
>>
Why do I have to click on alhazard with wehttam?Shouldn't it be an auto effect?
>>
>>938690
Alhazard is a summon.
>>
>>938404
Just needs a womb tattoo and a choker that says Breeding Slave.
>>
Yep dry news proven typical 4chan….
>>
>>939026
What is dry news? Like no news?
>>
>>938415
me on the bottom
>>
>>938404
>Any thoughts on them yet?
Getting Rostam as a trophy if nothing else.
>Also, which hero are you hoping to pull on the future wish banner?
Werner & Lucretia, neither are getting good destinies anytime soon so I might as well.
>>
File: FY6vRaAakAAVZ6N.jpg (191 KB, 1032x1446)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>
>>939234
the sheets or the bed?
>>
Got enough controllers for an exclusive. Was thinking of getting Angelina's equip. Is it worthwhile?
>>
>>940031
I heard it was pretty mediocre or bad, since it only has 1 turn off buff time reduction and then gets a pretty long cooldown. But I’m not a dedicated Angelina player so I don’t know how actually useful or helpful.
>>
>>940031
No, stay with King's crown. Her exclusive is shit, SHIT.
>>
>>940038
>>940068
All right. Thanks.
>>
File: Mariandel.png (2.72 MB, 1080x1473)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB PNG
>>
>>940031
its only useful for rush teams in pvp if you run akaya or a mass attacker. But generally fairly useless.
>>
>>940594
Conceptually and symbolically lewd, but composition and arguably style makes this kinda meh
>>
Did new floating city missions start today? I just checked in and my fucking buildings are on fire.
>>
>>940933
>Get to endings and beginnings five
>Click on the present
>Zerida
>ONE SHARD
What the fuck. You fucking cheap cunts. What the fuck am I going to do with one fucking shard?
>>
>>939297
uoooh stinky
>>
>>941018
It's just symbolic. Like the Alte shard from Varna.
>>
So old equip guide recommends either Dragonslayer Gram or Mimir's War-Axe for Betty while the more up to date guide says nothing. Which one is better for her? Or is there a better weapon for her now?
>>
>>941452
Both work, Gram is better if you have thorns. You could get Balanced Blade for her 3c too. Ultimately she is only good for Auto arena.
>>
File: Wehttam.jpg (506 KB, 1920x1358)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
Feel the Power of Chaos!
>>
>>941803
A Bozel tier jobber?
>>
>>941452
Betty's singular use is AI arena. Go with Mimir's to make people's life harder, since she'll heal and cleanse too after taking aoe damage if someone else dies so she can anchor.

If you're unironically trying to use her as a main tank in PvE content go with Gram.
>>
File: Team.jpg (376 KB, 858x1253)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
Guess we'll see how this box works tomorrow.
>>
I gotta say watching Gintoki without having access to his full potential, JP obviously missing the 5th god, is a little sad. He goes in, slaps 80% off of the tank and that's it. Nothing else. Have yet to see him kill a tank even if they're missing ~10% hp.
There's also this absolute madlad in my guild who posts his matches where the other side gets Gintoki who always grabs Saintess and gets some work done with her. There were even a couple times where he looked like he fucked up pick/ban badly and ended up 2 tank 2 healer + Saintess that he actually ended up dominating in. I always thought she wasn't bad but boy she looks pretty good.
>>
>>942209
Doesn’t look bad, if I ran into that I’d think it was trouble.
>>
>>942301
Could you post the Saintess videos? Hardly anyone uses her in Global
>>
File: 70490582_p0.png (471 KB, 596x876)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>941459
>>941943
Thanks.
>>
File: FZeUx9VacAIBBoV.jpg (435 KB, 1700x2048)
435 KB
435 KB JPG
>>
>finally beat gigaboser after 5 resets, with 1 turn to spare
Now i see what's everyone upset about.
This is even more obnoxious bullshit than the last voyage. At least Mu and the Spirit mostly demanded you read both tomes of War & Peace and then play by their rules with enough room for various party compositions
This shit just practically demands Jugler and either Gospel or Magic Mirror else you go fuck yourself
That said
>LoG with Golem Sorceress and i've also got Scepter of Divinity in the backpack and just got Disillusionment to Time
Once i'm done with this trash i'll put it all together for lolz and a nice preview of what LM will probably look like by 2023
>>
>>942604
I want to cut that ahoge
>>
File: LoGrecia.png (2.15 MB, 1344x756)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
>>942626
But first i need to find a map that can even fit her true form
>>
>>942400
All of his matches were normal mode apparently, I didn't realize that. He's a chronic top 512 player so his opponents were mostly steamrolled regardless. Instead have a ranked game from another guild mate that I found amusing. He has a 6* Gintoki but he ended up getting memed on. https://files.catbox.moe/8404u4.webm
>>
How does thor work in team play? Is it based on who has the highest level thor? Can anyone with thor activate it or just the person who has thor?
>>
>>943285
>Is it based on who has the highest level thor?
P1 gets it regardless of level.
>Can anyone with thor activate it or just the person who has thor?
Anyone can.
>>
>>943292
Then I guess I shouldn't be P1 for a while I just got thor so he's still weak.
>>
File: help.jpg (2.45 MB, 3953x3028)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB JPG
Anyone care to help me out on deciding who to upgrade now
Late player here so I'm just doing the last Troops upgrades and want to know who can be useful
>>
>>943308
holy penis that's a lot of pictures. For starters, who's your main team or the heroes you're investing in?
>>
>>942626
>MU and spirit
I don't even remember what they did. I just remember dpsing them and getting lucky. The problem with this voyage is that once you beat 10, 15 isn't really going to be an issue. I personally feel though like you need a damage cut for the samurai's fire move. But other than that if you DPS him fast enough the other two are push overs if you follow their rules.
>>
>>943308
Finish your stat upgrades.
>>
File: file.png (362 KB, 625x409)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>Act 3 - Chapter 10
What is this bullshit?
>>
>last knight/seal guardian/wind cutter dagger
>twilight guard x2/aeneas' armor
>reaper breath/carbon fiber/ultimate ear muffs
meh week
>>
>>945284
Got a Defender's myself.
>>
Ded game
>>
>>946180
Not dead but it is getting more difficult for new players. Zlong releases new upgrade systems that can only be used by players who have been playing for at least a year and does nothing to speed progression for new players.
>>
>>946180
Yawn your a dead game touch grass….
>>
File: Upset.jpg (196 KB, 1700x1169)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>946180
>>
Have any of the characters beyond Chancellor been high tier/must have? Looked at them all again and none of them look terribly good on paper. Well ignoring Gintama units that is.
>>
>>946939
Rostham seems to be a fairly good Assassin. Neo Elma's banner seems to be good too.
>>
>>941018
Oh boy you will love patsyr gof
>>
End of Service announcement for Global soon.
>>
File: 82300429_p0.jpg (1.27 MB, 1576x1200)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>948543
Given how much time and money I've sunk into this game forcing me to move on would be an act of mercy desu
>>
File: Langrisser_JDD4OyrKgM.png (1.33 MB, 1291x711)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
Said fuck it and dumped, glad I got him. What sucks is delaying my next open sweep slot that's opening up in 2 days for him but oh well.
>>
>>948543
D-Delete this!
>>
>>948543
If it actually happened, would anyone restart on another server? Data transfer never happens in these situations, and even if you didn't give Zlong any money that's so much time down the drain and starting over puts you years behind again. I can say for sure I'd just be done.
>>
>>949357
Fuck no. I've been a monthly flag+gift buyer for over 3 years now. There's no way.
>>
>get a Today is a Great Day mission
>it needs me to check streetside trees
>don't have any because town hall isn't high enough yet
>can't finish the mission
Thanks, I didn't need that mana pool anyway.
>>
>>949817
Report it as a bug to Zlong
>>
>>949817
>>950068
Almeda - Customer Svc
Dear Commander, we have contacted you via private message, please check it. Thank you for your support.
>>
>>949357
not in the slightest, i'd maybe consider it for ovrrall even shittier kusoges but the grind is much lighter and they hit my niches rarely but it's there
i play this for the property and they only added one of the characters i've wanted since launch like a month ago in CN
>>
so tired of having to go for pity every time
>>
Anniversary stream tomorrow, maybe they'll show something. At least they will probably announce the new Zerida and Matthew SP.
>>949357
No.
>>
>>950217
Wasn’t SP Matthew already revealed?
>>
>>949357
given zlong's track record i'd rather just move onto another game they shafted counterside to the ground and every new game besides langrisser they've put out's gone into the toilet.
>>
>>950328
he's shown up in a few gofs, but his real skill set hasn't been revealed yet, we had a supposed leak but given how long it's been it's probably outdated or made up.
>>
>>949357
There's a chance of data transfer even across regions, but it's highly unlikely and probably wouldn't be worth the work for them.

If the market for SRPGs and gacha in general was shit like Valkyrie Crusade or PhanKill, I'd undoubtably just play Langrisser again because the quality is so much higher. But gacha has come a long way since then and there are some pretty good games I'd rather experience than restart Lang. Especially with Archeland on the way, if it turns out really good I might drop Lang honestly. I pretty much only log in and do event challenges nowadays.
>>
Oh before I forget, where is the option to change the “Floating city background”? I got the Tyrant’s Stage but have no idea where it is.
>>
>>950403
Press "floating city" on the map interface to get to floating city interface, background is in the top right
>>
>([Cavalry Doom] Priority is given to the terrain with a higher level)
Can anyone translate this into English?
>>
>>950422
Oh now I remember thanks
>>
It seems everyone is using Yoroyuza over Saint for Gintoki. I don't understand. Is having skill halved worth it for +20 def/mdef?
Also it seems everyone just ignores the "guard" skill, parfait scooter and 3c is the go to. Since we don't have that fancy new hammer everyone on JP is using Ymirs, with Guardian Armor, Tyr and Apex Boots. I don't see this changing until the new hammer comes, and maybe it won't change then either who knows. Enchant is, unsurprisingly, mostly breeze with a few full moons hanging around somewhere, together with one hp stacker who isn't even that high up with 2 green.
>>
File: 1654127208855.jpg (109 KB, 1000x1210)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>
File: 1654127820625.jpg (151 KB, 1000x1464)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>
>>
Why do all the men kneel and let the commander fuck their waifus
>>
Well, it's a tower defense mode. Which is what autochess should've just been so they're only 3 years late but it's better than more pvp or endgame only content. Also the rest were just new units. I really hope they're actually doing something else too, especially for newer players.
>>
I really wish that this game didn't gate keep equipment so hard.
I've been playing for almost 1 year now and I'm still missing tons of equipment that's considered important or core, 0 ragnaroks for instance
>>
I dont understand why SP Cherie is good
She can't even fly
>>
>>951390
>She can't even fly
Rarely relevant. She ignores terrain and has 6 mov instead, is tougher and doesn't needs to kill to AA so she can bounce off and get anything almost anywhere
>>
>>951214
Cause it’s not exactly the same person but a summoned copy that was always the point.
>>
>>951435
Based oyakodon enabling summons
>>
I need some reccos on what faction to start building next, I was torn between Yeless and Empire unless there's something easier I'm missing 1/3
>>
>>951546
2/3
>>
>>951546
>>951547
3/3
I also have unspent "pick a ssr" bags if I'm missing anyone super important
I was thinking about grabbing Iron Chancellor, Rozenciel and Florentia if I went Empire for bonds + faction buffer
>>
Empire would be better, Yeless ain't so great. Like you could build Landius since he's great at slaughtering mages in pve but he isn't that great vs a lot of melee. He also buffs Gintoki but that's also pure pve, I highly doubt Landius got used any more than before in CN apex.
I would personally get started on Wehttam and Bozel, with Bern or Elwin next. Leon after that and if you want to pvp Epsilon. Only Elwin really needs 6* so the rest can stop at 5* initially. This is, of course, not taking into account future banners.
>>
>>951390
She actually gets damage from her talent and has more attack on soldiers. She also gets access to a second skill that heals after battle which can be useful, on top of the other effects.
>>
>>951558
I thought Leon was power crept out of relevance now
>>
>>951549
Healers are really inconvenient as faction buffers, although that doesn't make Rozenciel any less strong. All of those are good for PvE, although Ironblood Commander's legs are kind of short. I wish I could suggest Lucretia, but you would probably want to pick up Autokrato too, and that would be quite a pain. There might be wishlist banner next month, but you also could have other plans for that. I might say prioritize Bernhardt even though he's not as exciting as some of the others, since you'll have to bring him anyway regardless of the team comp. 5* like what was suggested by the other guy should be alright though. Empire and princess has some extremely good overlap.

>>951564
He does seem to be a whole lot less useful. But, I don't know if he has a good replacement since being able to attack and retreat as cavalry is pretty nice, and sometimes you really need cavalry for PvE stuff. Even when you include Elwin in his SP class, it's not nearly as convenient. So he's not a waste to build, just lower priority.
>>
>>951564
He's still ridiculously strong and is iirc still the only unit who can retreat 3 spaces after battle without needing a skill, which does come in handy in a fair amount of content. Chivalry>Assault is also as good of a combo as it always was.
I personally still use him in some content at 6*, Gold Knights are stupid strong and tanky, with his unique helping negate his weakness. I can't recommend getting his unique though, it's powerful on him but there are so many others that are actually a huge impact.
>>
>>951549
You don't have the atk bond for IBC, Rozenciel and Florentia and all three need it.

I don't know if you started the covenant mode but you have two team Princesses and with the units you have it is better to build the Empire faction since it does not overlap with the princesses you have. Your only problem is that you don't have mage and healer for Empire.

Don't rule out building SR units since you have the essential bond to build some and are very useful like Freya when you need Fixed damage or Sophia which can be used as an off-faction healer if you need it.
>>
>>951629
>Your only problem is that you don't have mage and healer for Empire.
So who should I be saving for? Like I said I have 3 "Pick whoever you want" bags that I've been holding onto ever since I started playing so I can technically grab a fair amount of units, the most recent one lets me pick anyone released up to Ironblood
And yeah I have Freya max starred already mostly from rolling
>>
What weapon does Christiane typically use? For both forms
>>
>Anniversary stream
>No one here is talking about it
Niggers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqYR3GNVbrI
>>
>>951682
Oath/Seal/Garm. Chink wiki recommends Stinger but they also have Core for her accessory slot so idk. Like I get it but boy good luck getting her skill higher than any dps.
>>
>>951718
Garm or Gram
>>
>>951720
I don't remember, whatever the 8%/8% sword is.
>>
>>951721
I guess I thought she'd be like Luna and only want MDEF shit for conversion
>>
>>951716
Nu Zerida 3c is another sword soul reskin. Instead of heal block it's revive block that can't be dispelled. Can't watch the vid right now so I can't get anything else, I'm sure >reddit has more info down already though.
>>951722
Well she can't really use anything for that as cav, since Oath is inf only. That might be why no one ever uses her as cav.
>>
>>951726
>That might be why no one ever uses her as cav.
I thought people used Hilda and her as Cav for movement shit, how do they keep up otherwise?
>>
>>951730
I don't really pvp so you're going to have to wait for someone else to answer that. From just spectating a lot of pvp looks to just be a slow push with a few characters who can move again/snipe/just straight go in from long range or throw a huge aoe or 2 out. By the time the slower pushers make it to the "front line" the map size is already reduced by a lot if someone didn't already resign.
>>
>>951737
and in PvE?
>>
>>951755
I personally use Hilda as lancer for the higher defense and hp since she's basically never going to kill on counter, and physical enemies are most of the time what you end up defending against most of the time. I usually use her with other short legged people so her lower range doesn't matter. I can always just teleport her if anything using LoG anyway. Since cav units are EVERYWHERE in pve I'd guess you can go ahead and use Christiane as cav just fine but I don't have her.
>>
File: IMG_9282.jpg (576 KB, 1813x1060)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
I hope your anuses are prepared for the maximum rape that will be Zerida 2.0
>>
>>951777
This one's alternate future Zerida, yes?
>>
>>951777
Matthew's cocksleeve looking very nice
>>
>>951782
Seems more like Reborn Zerida.
>>
>>951564
Yes he got powercrept, don’t listen to the coping faggots. The only thing is useful for is ET Valkyrie up to 65.
>>
File: GITS.png (1.23 MB, 1080x1293)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
Girl In The Shell
>>
>>952099
Damn, you're telling me Lucretia found a spare robot body lying around that looks like THAT?
>>
pvp is so shit now its just everyone tiptoeing for fcking breeze and tenyou procs.
>>
File: file.png (73 KB, 200x217)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>951716
no one cares
>this
disgusting
>>
File: wut.png (260 KB, 862x370)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>951716
what in the fuck
>>
>>952373
Perspective. Or maybe they did increase her size.
>>
>>952111
Or she transformed?
>>
>>952099
ugly
>>
Got to gold so more or less done with the season.
>>
>>952373
it's Matthew who remembers Zerida and since when it comes to Zerida Matthew becomes an idiot, it wouldn't surprise me if that's the way he imagines her.
>>
>>952373
imagine the smelle
>>
How do you use the shards from the wishing machine?
>>
>>953150
On the wishing machine screen, click the plus next to the number of tries in the top right.
>>
>>953150
You better use it after the event. The pool is diluted by those juglers
>>
File: Power.jpg (49 KB, 849x300)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Why don't you have at least 45k top 5 power yet /lang/?
>>
>>953153
>>953171
Aight, thanks. How many hero shards do these give out? Just 1?
>>
File: Tensei Jessica.jpg (134 KB, 720x1280)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>953174
>endgame completely f2p here
I fucking hate Jugler and my enchants don't wanna give me tons HP% on all my items. Though I must admit, I've never really cared for tankiness of my units, besides obvious tanks.
>>
>>953178
1 SSR hero shard every 18 pulls at least.
>>
>>953174
I don’t have the obvious bloated power level heroes
>>
>>953210
you don't need them with how said "power" is calculated
I still have Luna there, who's uuhh
Meanwhile Rozalia was nowhere to be seen in my top 5 while she was fucking routinely getting to ~1700 attack
>>
>>952737
We know you are touch some grass
>>
>>953273
lol, waifufag cope

I can't even make out what the things beside her are supposed to be
>>
>>953174
My soldiers are shit. My enchants are shit. Hell my fucking Lana is my top character with like 8400 in ST set up and she still has a shitty enchant on the SR 10% hp hat. Hilarious.
>>
>>953439
Touch grass idiot….

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.