[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 190 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pyke.png (890 KB, 1280x720)
890 KB
890 KB PNG
Kassadin sucks, who are we waiting for?
>>
>>938235
If we ever get Yone, I'll two trick the wind brothers and force them into the jungle and bot lane. Already played a few matches as Yasuo jungle/adc/support and it wasn't that bad, with Yone in my arsenal it'd actually be viable in my rank (mid Emerald at the moment, Diamond 2 peak)
>>
Lets play some ranked, first game leona jungle, second pyke adc, fuck ranked
>>
>>938235
kassadin is pretty strong imo, im suspecting a nerf to him soon
also im waiting for kayn to be released
>>
>>938279
>eme/dia hardstuck retard
Yiiiiiiiiikes.
>>
Leaked Champions for next patch: Gwen, Yone, Vex, Warwick
Supposedly Spirit Blossom Kindred will be in as well, so she will be released sometime as well
>>
>2 braindead adc caitlyns on my team in a row
its all so tiresome
>>
>>938235
Riotard is at an all time high with biased game "balance". Is Kassadin selling well that they won't nerf him for a while? Also, Draven is braindead overtuned especially with Yuumi.
>>
>move to OCE
>queue so dead in low elo I queue for any role
>get mid/top 95% of the time
>>
>>938438
I'm gay and retarded, please don't insult me
>44% winrate Emerald 2
Better gpm and teamfight participation than last season too. This is my worst season by far, I feel like games are unwinnable even when I'm doing fine
>>
>>938489
>no Gnar
No fun.
>>
File: 1659465045850171.png (34 KB, 600x800)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
I give up. I'm going to start permabanning Jax. He's too strong right now.
>>
IDK bros I feel like these new champion additions are ruining the game. Wild Rift used to have a bit of an “old school” league feel with mainly older non-cancer champions, and the newer champions they added were less obnoxious ones like Kaisa and Seraphine. But now they are adding Samira, Gwen, Yone, Pyke, Vex??
fucking hell
>>
>>939544
It was always going to come to this
Plus Fiora and Vayne were in since launch so it's not like this game was ever cancer-free
Just hope our balance team stays better than PC's
>>
>>939413
>Jaxshitters
>when Pykucks exists
>when Shett exists
>when Pantheonfaggotry still exists
>when Lee soi hasn't been nerfed yet
>when Rivenbetacuck exists
>when fucking VeiGAY exists
Just buy Thornmail and watch him kill himself, fucking cuck.
>>
Legendary queue is a fucking scam. There is no MMR reset in it, it still uses MMR from ranked queue. A good trick is to play in ranked queue whenever you feel loser's queue is coming up in legendary. Turbo kike Menke.
>>
File: 123123123.png (136 KB, 350x435)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
Which support hero should I main? Been playing Naga Siren and she's kinda fun but I'm sure there are others
>>
>Adding Shitmira instead of QiQi
fuck you
>>
File: DARKIN.jpg (6 KB, 310x163)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I am waiting for my boi AATROX
>>
>>939972
Yuumi
>>
>>939986

I got Yuumi and Karma. Tierwhoring ftw
>>
Mordekaiser when
>>
>>939972
That's not Naga Siren. Stop playing e-girl trash and play Thresh with Bloodmoon skin or Pyke. What a cuck.
>>
>>940486
>not playing boinbird(rakan)
ngmi
>>
Whats the fastest/easiest role to grind out ranks fast? I was D2 NA now on new server with much longer queue times. Just want to run through those low ranks fast.
>>
How are you supposed to play pyke? Lane is easy enough just throw out hooks but late game teamfights I feel like I just run around in circles until I can ult someone
>>
>>940665
Rakan is a simp cuck. Hypermobile support is cringe and for low IQ zoomers.

>>939972
I forgot about Braum, he's really good too.
>>
>>940835
Jungle
>>
>>941073
Rakan in urf is absurdly fun
>>
>>940838
You're a janitor, just ult low HP stragglers. If you're 200 IQ, you can bait enemies into catching you as long as you know how to use flash or E. Pick Pyke into comps that have good engage setups or high dmg poke - pokers usually can't finish off enemies so you do it instead.

Personally, I only pick Pyke if there's Ashe. Jhin is ok too.
>>
>>940838
you have to abuse your hooks which are currently the most busted ones to snowball and become a super garen with ultra mobility and auto reset ulti
>>
>>941411
I like the idea of Pyke, but me being a shitter coupled with weird auto aim fuckery have left me with a 20% winrate on him. Emerald shitters getting all mad and pissy when I use Pyke ult to steal kills doesn't help either, had an Ezreal go afk because I went 9/0 on Pyke lol. Seems like a champion that end 0-10 or 10-0, no in-between
>>
>be top
>get an autofilled mentally impaired bronze jungler and a retarded mid that gives free priority

>be jungler
>all my laners are retard and need to be carried/peel/permaganked

>be adc
>get a autistic troll pick support who steals all my cc AND gets killed when diving into one of the most retarded engagements possible

>be mid
>enemy jg is permaganking me

I hate retardes who dont push their tower or keep their enemy laners in check
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS KEEP YOUR ENEMY BUSY WHY IS SO HARD FOR YOU RETARDS TO PUSH YOUR LANE WHEN YOU SEE THE ENEMY IS ABANDONING HIS LANE TO MAKE A SHITTY GANK
THIS IS WHY I HATE PLATES SHITTERS NEVER EVER CAPITALIZE ON THEM
>>
>>941695
just play yuumi and choose the best of the four
>>
>>941695
>Play mid
>Enemy jungler camps you
>Win because you don't die like a retard + your jungler ganks/farms to get a lead
ez
>>
best junglers to learn with?
>>
>>942928
gragas
>>
KINDRED KINDRED KINDRED GIMMIE GIMMIE LAMBPUSSY ALREADY
>>
Gwen and Yone leaked for patch 3.4, thoughts, opinions, seethes and copes?
>>
Dead gayme.
>>
>>943645
Gwen was a mistake
>>
How do I even play as an “aggressive” jungler? Like I pick Nunu, go red raptors blue and then try and gank (which fails because Darius is too busy farming lol) and now I’m fucked cause enemy Trynd who full cleared is now level 5 while I’m still level 3 and even if I get both scuttles I’ll only be level 4 and already behind him
>>
>some faggot flaming me when our botlane is the reason we are losing
>get so mad I throw my phone against my bed and scream into my pillow
>look him up after the game
>200 games this season already with a 42% winrate
I hate myself so much why do I let these literal NPC subhumans get to me Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1659606823154949.png (177 KB, 516x642)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>944535
Just call them a 'nicker'. Lmao.
>>
File: neat.jpg (19 KB, 223x279)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
The app icon reminds me of early wild rift promo art with the whole blue and white... as for the game itself it carries AOV's boobs and ass physics plus characters from other franchises wich were only licensed for HOK and not AOV other than that the whole thing is pretty much AOV but with active development cuz its literally the chinese game but translated.
Anyway Mobile Legends releasing gentleman tank "not-sett" soon
Wild Rift status: waiting for console players to fill the servers
>>
>>944746
Lol no. HoK global will mog the ever living shit outta League of Lee Sin Wild Chink. Console players will drop that faggy game once they experience the turbokike matchmaking and nigger IQ game "balance". It'll be a FOTM at best.
>>
How do you guys get mad in this game? There's not even any chat. It's impossible to get mad. You just play the game and even if you're getting assraped most likely your team gives up or the game ends quickly so there's minimal suffering. Wild rift is peak comfy compared to other multiplayer games
>>
>>945045
Not a surprise a braindead Miss Fortroon adc player would say this when xhey are the ones usually inting and feeding lmfao
>>
>>945053

I just like her DSL. I don't even have that champion. I do play mostly ADC/supp tho
>>
>Malphite top
>Yasuo mid
>Diana jungle
>Pyke support (and Ezreal ADC, but he doesn't have a knockup so who cares)
The Yasuo literally didn't need to land a single knockup or even get into tempest range, he just mashed his ult button from a mile away and we instantly won every teamfight lmao.
>>945053
She's literally the least tranny female adc, but they do tend to be pretty retarded imo
>>
>>944913
You read like how a disney channel bully would speak so i assume you are the dead game poster and a internet autismo, obssesed
>>
I think I'm done with Kayle, feels like I have to try way too hard to win this champ, even at level 15 with full build I have to sweat like crazy just to win 1v1's against champions like Jax and Akshan who are way stronger than me at every other point in the game
>>
>>946428
She's total garbage, one of the worst champions right now
As soon as someone on the enemy team picks Kayle I just lock in Tryndamere and tower dive her on repeat, sometimes without even needing ult. Easiest matchup of my life
>>
>>946433
I hope they buff her for her new skin or something. I really like her aesthetic and unironically enjoy her gameplay of just playing safe and trying to farm up. But it's just not worth it
>>
what's the correct combo for ganking as gragas? I know you charge his W(ability 2) and then E onto people but when do I throw out the barrel? Before I jump on them or after?
>>
>>946498
After
You only throw it out before if you're a pro and can knock them into the fully charged explosion with your ult
>>
>>947026
I've seen from schizo to tranny buzzwords on facebook and tiktok in current year, so if you are not some normie thats gulping down creepazoid internet culture you are some lame kiwi lurker that thinks he is badass cuz he browses a website everyone can google
btw i am aware your kind are below the black pill community when it comes to cringe communitys, so i know you can indeed keep replying forever because you scan the internet 24/7 false flagin and being a seething non white (poop), when you reply to this then plz know that i will just ignore you.
You probably are a raging hapa or a sea monkey, /qa/ was a reddit melting pot all along.
>>
Mobile Legends
>bang bang
>>
>>947241
It represent the two bullets Mobile Legends put into Vainglory and Wild Rift's heads
>>
>>947275
I am fond of league and its lore and all, but this needed to happen, Riot indeed needed to get sucker punched for relaxing, it's for the better
>>
>>941882
>duuuuude just play under tower lmaoooo
>duuuude just forget about cs and slowly lose gold and priority cuz you're always being a pussy lmaooo
ok silvercuck. I bet you were that ape veigar freezing lane after morgana left to gank duo and help taking the crab.
>>
Trannyjanny working FREE not just for 4ch but also for Riot. Peak Lulu main cuckery. Seethe and dilate.
>>
"Why didn't you win lane as Kayle vs Tryndamere? It doesn't matter that Xin ganked you 3 times and Karma roamed top while we didn't help you all game" -Emerald IV player
>>
>>948237
>noo you don't understand I have to run it down 0/10 to get less xp and gold than if I just stood in xp range
onion boy midlaner
>>948634
Not your team's responsibility to babysit your retarded self. I hate entitled faggot Kayle mains so fucking much it's ubreal, your faggot champion is useful in exactly TWO situations
>Enemy plays some retarded immobile shit that you can actually kite to death
>Enemy ints
That's it, rest of the time you're just a shittier Lulu
>>
File: IMG_0990.png (900 KB, 1792x828)
900 KB
900 KB PNG
What's that? Your champion requires SKILL to play?
No. No, I don't think I'll be playing them.
>>
>>949089
Post rank
?
>>
i barely made enough to get both the event skins but now i wont be able to get anything else, why they made this event so grindy
>>
>>949089
Darius unironically takes way more skill than all these zoomer champions with multiple "get out of jail free" skills
>>
>>949424
Because they want you to get burnt-out and drop $30+ dollars in the cash store buying the tokens
>>
>>948852
t. emerald IV 400 game 50% winrate Lee Sin powerfarmer
>>
>>949424
they need players
>>
Playing LoL and Mobile legends seem both are top tier wtf mobile games are good? How pay2win are these ? I'm low rank so no clue what high rank is liek
>>
>>949942
Please respond
>>
>>949942
>>950010
Idk about ML but the only thing you have to spend money on is skins and cosmetics, which have no affect in actual game play. And maybe on champs but you can save/gain so much blue motes that you you can get champs for free and some are free when they are released anyways
You do get free random and event skins on occasion as well
>I'm low rank so no clue what high rank is liek
You innocent soul...
>>
rank is even worse now, i had a renekton on my team give 10 free kills to the darius before the 1st dragon
how do these people make it pass iron???
>>
>>950590
I think the difference between PC and Wild Rift is that it’s a lot easier to carry shitters. Like in PC games are more often determined by which team has the worst player while in Wild Rift it’s more likely determined by which team has the best player. So shitters can climb their way all the way up to Emerald/Diamond just by spamming games
>>
>>950590
>>950671
Oh yeah and of course the whole “fortitude” thing makes it so you can still climb even if your winrate is lower than 50%
>>
>>949942

I just play with my gf for fun, I don't treat team games competitively unless I have a dedicated group to play with consistently.
>>
>>949942
>moba
>p2w
>>
>>951103
Mobile Legends straight up gave you bonus stats for owning skins and shit, don't know if it still does. League of Legends doesn't nerf paypig champions like Yasuo, so in a way Yasuo mains whaling is causing them to win more
>>
>Brand
How do i play against this cunt?
>>
>>951282
Mundo
>>
What do I play against Akali top? I hate this stupid bitch so much
>>
>>951739
Galio, Kassadin, Zed should all curbstomp her ass
>>
>>951902
>Zed
Lmfao
>>
File: FZ6Ox82VUAAW7tj.jpg (266 KB, 1828x1456)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
Patch preview is out
>>
>>952122
Zed is the one champion that can use Maw properly, his combos are faster, and he matches Akali's mobility.
>>
>still insisting to build MR
Cuck. Cuck. Cuck. Cuck. Cuck. Cuck.
VOID OF STAFF NEGATES HALF YOUR INVESTMENT IN MR ON TOP OF GIVING THEM MORE AP.
JUST BUILD ANNUL OR HP
>>
>>952473
Just build twice as much magic resist, retard
>>
Buff Kayle
>>
>Five matches in a row where at least one ADC runs it down
Fucking hell, I might start playing Yasuo ADC to cash in the freelo. Sucks to play jungle/top when duo goes 0-10 in five minutes
>>
>>952226
>more sneak buffs for champs getting new skins
>no Lee Sin nerf since the dawn of time because Godfist
>nerfing Lucian instead of braindead kraken slayer rune
Why are they still pretending that they care about what's little that's left of this chink spyware's competitive integrity? Just copy the one shot meta from PC and turn the game into Brawl Stars. That exhaust nerf is a clear sign that the apes in their balance team is chock-full of nigger IQ retards, maybe they should nerf the damage in the game if they want people to stop spamming exhaust. It's always evident that they mindlessly push the nerf button on popular gameplay choices without understanding the reasons behind those numbers. Making a plebbit balance committee would be way better at this point, because at least they play the goddamn game. Diversity hires should face the wall and get gunned down like animals. In Allah we trust.
>>
>>953244
They have over 200 years of collective game design experience, but I'm sure some schizoid on 4chan is better at balancing the game. Upvoted
>>
>>952518
>duuude just spend 7k to counter his 3k build lmaooo
fucking bronzefaggot retard
>>
>>953281
Not him, but you CANNOT deny that they balance the game to some extent around skin sales. I remember a few years back on PC where Garen was OP as fuck, got nerfed, and then buffed back to being OP one patch later because he had a fancy prestige skin being released
>>
>Fiora loses lane to RoA Kayle
>Cries jungle diff
>1.2k damage done all game
Smartest and most competent top laner
>>
>Veigar
Absolutely disgusting CC and also is a ticking bomb that obligues you to focus him or lose the game if he farms a lot
AP user so that means no ammount of MR will protect you from his faggotry

>Pyke
Best hooks. Has a mobility + CC as one single ability for some reason. Has another mobility + camo ability just in case you try to chase him.
Let him snowball: TF become impossible to win
>Draven
Most cancerous ADC. Laning against him as ADC is a pain in the ass. He can deal nore damage with 1 AA thancwhat you would do in 5 AA. This is supposedly to be fair. Draven ADC is an inmediately lost for you as an ADX if you're not running a CC heavy duo
>Rakan
Disgusting mini Malphite ultis in form of a second ability (wtf were they thinking?). That's it.

The rest are tolerable.
>>
Can they add Vladimir to the game? I need something to deal with all the faggy zoomer cancer in this game, plus it would be super cool to see how they would update his model
>>
I'm almost vanquisher 1. I might be a soloQ god. The amount of new broken nigger champs to ban lets Lee Sin sneak through, wtf.
>>
Why are there so many retards whinning about Lucian when Draven can kill you with 3 AA if you are not a tank.
>>
>>954278
Vladimir will be the last champion added to Wild Rift because Chinks banned blood in videogames. It will be like what they did with thresh except instead of just updating his splash art and model they will have to make him a completely new champion
>>
>>955205
>Billion strong social credit empire that stans moeshit
I fucking hate this timeline.
>>
>>955200
Because we pick Braum and double exhaust, nigger.
>>
What’s the verdict on legendary ranked? Should I be queueing up as soon as I hit D4 or don’t bother?
>>
>>955514
You should. I'm curbstomping boosted animals so hard that not even loser's queue can stop me. Currently on an eight game winstreak in vanquisher 3 with Caitlyn, ho's really good at shooting crackhead niggers. Perfect counter for Lucian abusers. Kha'Zix is busted as shit, stupid Riotard is going to sell a new skin for him soon.
>>
I've stopped coming to these generals a month ago when I told you all to get unmazed asap.
Forgot they exist, so what has happened?
>>
>>950671
Interesting cope you've developed. The fact that the ranking artificially boosts players to higher ranks where they group literally everyone in up in order to give the illusion of an active player-base was memorholed.
>>
SEX
>>
>>956788
I will kill you myself faggot ass woman lover
>>
>>956788
>outfit with no sleeves
imagine how sweaty her armpits are by the time she reaches level 15 hahah
>>
>>955471
Getting killed by Lucian is like getting killed by Teemo.
U have to be a total shitter to get outplated by SHORT RANGED ADC
>>
>unironically adding reddion to the game
EOS soon hopefully
>>
Black Cleave / Divine Sunderer / Sterak Gage

I literally build this every game because the rest of the items are garbage. MR is utter shit, you only need one AR item and HP is more important to counter MA since MR is garbage.
Bruiser or tank only ofc.
>>
File: gragas_0.jpg (9 KB, 96x96)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
why does graga's beer look like fucking cum?
>>
>>957380
looks like beer to me
>>
>win 1
>lose 3
STOP GIVING ME THESE RETARDED MEXICANS FFS I HATE THIS GAME SO FUCKING MUCH
>>
>Gank every lane
>Every lane gets a lead as a result
>Still lose
Explain. What the fuck do I do as Lee Sin if permaganking doesn't work? I suck and can't 1v1 on him past 10 minutes
>>
>>959303
Choose the better carry and concentrate on getting him superfed, ganking for the guy that doesn't know what he's doing is a waste of time
>>
Duo laners are so incredibly fucking elo inflated and useless. Every single fucking time I count on them to have any semblance of sentience they fucking disappoint. Just fucking use you summoner spells and aa you retarded fucking sack of shit
>>
Just when I thought this games community couldn't possibly get ANY lower I found it. This stupid fucking chink queues up for jungle to get fast queue times and then demands to swap with mid. If the person refuses to swap he just locks a midlane champion and hopes they swap anyway, or we just have 2 midlaners. fucking unreal
>>
>play jungle nunu
>easy level 3 gank dragon lane
>adc just stands there farming creeps while I gank
>gank mid
>burn flash but no kill
>gank bot
>NAUT JUST FUCKING STANDS THERE AND DOESNT USE ULT EVEN THOUGH THE ENEMY VAYNE IS ALMOST UNDER HIS TOWER AND NAUT ULT INTO NUNU ROOT WOULD BE A GUARANTEED KILL
>now enemy graves is already 1 level and several hundred gold ahead of me, not because he played well, but BECAUSE he chose to do literally nothing
Jungle is such a mentally taxing role, I can see why no one plays it
>>
>>960148
Lmao, that's a chink alright.

>>960308
Jungle is only "balanced" around Lee Sin because he is the biggest cashcow.
>>
>>960313
I have like 45% winrate on Lee Sin after getting used to him, kinda learning combos, etc. I don't understand how the fucking champ is supposed to be cheesed, can you post a guide or sumshit?
>>
>>960668
get level 3 fast I do red -> raptors > blue
once you have all your abilities you rape any laner who is still level 2.
use your 2nd ability to jump on them, and then 3rd ability to slow them. put your 1st ability on them early and then use it to jump on them after they blow flash or their mobility spill. Remember the 2nd part of your 1st ability does more damage the lower health they have. Don't be that tard who runs into lane and blows their 1st ability on a low health target.
try and get level 5 ASAP and get your ult. don't be afraid to leech XP from your laners after a gank. Once you have ultimate up your ganks are insane, pretty much a guaranteed kill on anyone without flash. You should be looking to gank as soon as your ult comes up.

try to keep up pressure, Lee Sin does fall off late game although not as hard as he does on PC league of legends. Don't be running around jungle farming unless you have nothing else to do. constantly be looking for ganks especially when ult. go for objectives after a gank. Lee can be pretty good for smite-fights cause u can kick the enemy jungler away right before the dragon/baron/herald is within smite range.

don't ever use any skin except base or muay thai

good luck bro
>>
>>956497
Me again forgot to come check for answers.
Holy shit this place is dead.
>>
>>960000
>t. projecting retard
>>
>>957278
His range is the same as any other ADC except those other ADCs have mechanics to play long range, like Caitlyn's traps and Q skill that telegraphs itself as well.
>>
>>962429
Holding Exhaust for 20 minutes and being outdamaged tenfold by your Lux support is peak ADC gameplay
>>
Wtf have they done to Annie support and why is Janna also absolute dog shit in statistics?
>>
>>962664
Mage supports doing more damage than the marksman is quite normal.
>>
>Play Conqueror Kassadin Jungle
>Somehow still SVP in three out of four matches
Based teammates
>>
Why the fuck does the game ALWAYS lock in Darius for me whenever I don't select a champion in time. He was like my 5th most played and 4th highest rated, and then I made a new account cause I moved to a new region and I have like, 3 games on him total and it still gives me him whenever I miss the selection due to lag or if im afk
>>
>>962706
No it's not supposed to work that way, fag.
>>
>>964522
Always did.
Make your own moba if you dislike this and fuck off.
>>
File: 1645030377485.jpg (76 KB, 994x798)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>almost got to Immortal
>lose five games in a row and demote to Vanquisher II
It's over
>>
>Play Master Yi with ignite/smite
>Make a pick before first drake, free objective
>Mid and duo decide to dive for some reason
>Top lane Shen teleports onto the inting retard mid
>They all die under tower like clowns
>Start talking shit and stealing my camps after
>Wtf how did we lose??? Jungle diff! Jungle diff
I hate these "people"
>>
>>965693
>ignite
lmao
>>
>>965721
What's the problem with it? I like having damage and gw, it helps a lot with cringe jungler duels
>>
Whats the verdict on Sion?
Can I play the troll meme version where you build AD and just intentionally die while taking turrets
>>
>>964805
You have no idea and you are wrong. Stay in emerald fag. Riot is dogshit btw, can't wait for your boss to fart on your face again and cry at Kotaku about it. Lmao.
>>
>>966337
No.
>>
>>966061
Ask on reddit this place is literally just one schizo.
>>965753
>replying to autism
>expecting analytical reply
again read what I wrote to the other guy
>>
I love the targeting system, especially when it stops me from throwing out Katarina's Q 99% of the time I try to quick cast it
>>966508
You are literally a redditor, fuck off.
>>
>>966951
targeting system is very difficult to get used to
I got more success with the option which makes the bubbles re-arange in order of proximity but it's more logical to used fix displays so I changed to the other one.

I almost never use it in the middle of a big fight buut I've started to actually sometimes use it effectively.
>>
>>965693
>Playing Master Nig
Stopped reading right there
>>
Last match I had a Kayle on my team and she didn't remove my Hullbreaker minion buff (at least the size increase thing), someone test it out, maybe you can cheese a Mundo Kayle duo lane or something
>>
I'm still waiting for poppy
>>
>>967505
>Kayle is so shit she doesn't even count as a champion anymore
kek
>>
>>967514
I cannot believe they are adding Vex instead of poppy when we have a dire lack of fun tanks and Vex is the least interesting champion ever
>>
File: FbGmcO7UsAA5TFV.jpg (313 KB, 1942x1414)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
Camille eating another massive nerf for the 5th time (and it's probably still not enough)
>>
>>968100
Just delete her at this point.
>Camille was using its e more like a move tool than an offensive dive skill!!!
BECAUSE IF I WANTED A GOOD OFFENSIVE DIVE ALL-IN CHAMP I'D JUST PICK VI FUCKING RETARDS
HER E VERSATILITY IS WHAT GAVE HER THAT EXTRA EDGE OVER VI WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF MORE ATTACK SPEED IF ALL HER DAMAGE RELIES ON HER Q TRUE DAMAGE HIT WHICH MIND YOU IS ONLY ONE AA.
>>
>>966061
He's pretty garbage. Nasus, but with no attack and rather just HP, which is easily countered by DS and Giant Slayer, two of the most common items on bruisers and ADC.
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>968100
WHERE ARE THE KAYLE BUFFS?
>>
File: 1649915306475.png (9 KB, 667x90)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>970817
Yone soon(tm), Kayle buffs never
>>
>plebbit Riotard shill
>does it for free
>>
There's no point for this general. It's just schizophrenia simulator because of one hyper active retard.
Just talk about wild rift over the league of legends general, they don't mind and many play it there as well.
The retard can't follow there as they have a legit schizo as well who's writing incoherent posts all day long and he's just ignored, buried under normal posts.
>>
>>973165
My schizoposts get plenty of attention in lolg as well, you can't escape me predditor
>>
>>973417
Cringiest post I've ever read.
>>
>play a lot 1 month ago
>take a break
>come back
>every game tells me that a player in my team was a common team-mate in the past and that I should befriend him

nice to see that the population collapsed and it's only addicts
>>
>>973525
You consider it cringe only because you're insecure. Embrace irony and the erosion of self
>>
>>973628
You're definitely narcissistic and very young.
It's strange that you've shut in for being a loser but lost your mind thus far... maybe you're actually extroverted and that sucks.
>>
>>973646
Ha ha ha, kill yourself
>>
>>973966
lol showing all the cards now?
hi tranny
41%
>>
>get chat ban
>instantly start winning all my games
t-t-thanks i guess baka...
>>
>>974565
qa lost chud
>>
>>975625
you're so dumb
>>
is kindred happening?
>>
>>976827
What's worse than a female champ? A furry female champ
>>
>>976827
Not in patch 3.4
>>
>>976827
>reaper champ in a dying game
200 IQ fr fr.
>>
>Build HP on Sion
Good work retard now you do 0 damage
>Build AD on Sion
Good work retard now you are just a worse garen
>>
>>979021
>tank Sion
>zero damage
You clearly haven't played against a Sion who knows what they're doing
>>
>>979038
Unless you are playing against a retarded ranged top, you will always get outdamaged by other tanks and bruisers, gigafaggot
>>
i hate this game so much its unreal
>>
>>961287
8 game win streak on Lee lmao. Figured out I just need to be a scumbag when I have ult up
>>
>>979587
And I lost to a gigafed Katarina that one shot me throughout the game. Fuck AP champions
>>
Gwen in 2 weeks, and Y*ne right after...
>>
>>980624
So the "edgelord champ" hinted at all the way back in 3.2 or whatever was actually Yone? Kayn fags BTFO
>>
How dare they waste a champion on Vex ugly fat midget fuck that's boring as fuck to play, NO ONE FUCKING LIKES HER
we could have had Kindred, Kayn, Rumble, Viktor but NOOOOO we have to have fucking VEX
kys RIOT and you fucking redditor cocksuckers I quit
>>
>>981269
Vex is cute
I'd take her any day over fucking Rumble
>>
>>981275
you don't play Vex fucking faggot tranny looking at twitter fanart "hahah le edgy yordle hehe she call people normie heehe" you fucking faggot you dont play just look at fucking shitty tumblr twitter tranny fanart kys ILL KILL YOU MYSELF (in game)
>>
>>981288
>you don't play Vex
Correct, I don't play mid. I will be playing Gwen, however.
Still better than Rumble!
>>
File: Fb07y86XwAAXvJP.jpg (149 KB, 1024x628)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
well here comes the new patch
https://youtu.be/FlD9IGtE26E
>>
>>981426
that Jayce skin looks like ass
>>
File: 1662223859468.webm (2.71 MB, 1280x720)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB WEBM
>>981442
The design is cheesy but the effects make the skin really fucking good
Definitely buying it
>>
>>981451
He looks like he is from DC Comics Online or City of Heroes. Maybe from a cheap commercial where he is going to sell me an insurance plan.
>>
>>981451
Can't wait to dab on people with seizures
>>
I thought the leaks said it was Spirit Blossom?
I guess Kindred was a fake leak too then RIP
>>
>>981505
Sheep fuckers forever btfo. Yordlechads stay winning
>>
>>981505
That was always stated to be for Patch 3.5, not Patch 3.4
Could still be fake
>>
File: 16623989700248904.jpg (325 KB, 1892x1344)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
I hate Mexicans so much it's unreal
>>
File: 166150575148629528.jpg (143 KB, 1892x1344)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>982144
For the record, I started throwing because I fucking lost it they were so dogshit. Yes I'm mad and seething. Yes I realize that the server rank doesn't really mean shit.

I don't understand what kind of lead pipes they use for their Nicaraguan well water but it does something to their brains. They most certainly are no longer humans (assuming they ever were). They think the way computers lag when they get too hot.

I wish I didn't have fucked up hands or I'd go back to PC league. At least they speak English when they call me a faggot. I can't wait for global warming to literally make their favalas a fucking oven so they all cook.

I can't recommend Wild Rift to a single person because it's literally "the games surprisingly good for mobile but no one speaks English". It makes the game look so fucking cheap because only shit IPs are too poor to have a South American containment server.

At least the Jhin was so upset he immediately went offline.
>>
>>982144
>>982150
i understand your pain, i have no clue why they cant put all these garbage beaners in their shithole server
>>
>>982144
>1-10
>S*raka
Play Rakan and steal kills instead. Or even better, wait for Yone and play windbrothers botlane
>>
Kaylefag here i got some questions
1. What is Gwen like, I quit PC right before she came out, does she scale hard?
2. Who scales harder Sion or Mundo?
>>
>>983363
Sion scales harder, but that's because he's scaling from literal shit to playable.

>>982144
good morning sir. No wild rift for your country, sir.
>>
Diamond 1 5/6 LP and I get assigned some retarded yapping Vayne with 31% winrate
>>
Dead gayme.
>>
File: kayle.jpg (63 KB, 900x900)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
The life of a Kaylecuck
https://streamable.com/trk9rx
>>
>>985030
Meanwhile Vayne can shit on Garen from level one till the heat death of the universe, but Kayletards would rather "scale" from being quadriplegic to being wheelchair bound than actually make a non-retarded pick in ranked. Only ever saw Kayle do well on the enemy team when he got giga lucky early game AND my team made the conscious effort of avoiding him for 20 minutes, but that one out of ten matches situation is enough to keep them confident
>>
>>984052
I fucking hate the people who play this game. 90% of people in Emerald-Diamond are subhumans and I genuinely, unironically wish for their deaths. Yes I did just get a team of whiny fucking retards in Diamond 1 6/6 lp how could you tell?
>>
I am the leader of EU guild again lol.
I took a break during which I was demoted but now I've been automatically promoted again.
>>
>>981451
That's a funny comic book skin but too bad Jayce is really boring and clunky on mobile.
>>
any tips on how to play the croc?
I want to learn something more reliable than kayle/trynd
he's pretty fun but I have no idea how I should be managing my fury and what abilities to use it on
>>
Get rid of all these fuxking mexicans ffs i hate this game so fucking muck
>>
>GM Darius I help giga snowball decides to patrol the entire map instead of assraping the enemy Sion and pushing turrets
>Farms kills on plebs, gets shut down, etc. Game goes from stomp to slog
>Sion just continues to run it down with only me responding in time and my teammates only giving a fuck when he's already banging on the inhibitor
I sure love having to play goalkeeper as a fucking jungler while also having to be at every objective. I finally got Masters but people feel even more retarded than in Diamond. Strangely enough it's the ~60% winrate fuckers that make me extremely angry, it's like they're winning with retarded strats, like chasing kills while Sion takes turrets.
>>
>>987273
Fucking YES. Trying to access the Global server (aka only North Americans and maybe some of the SEA counties that have sex slaves) when you're from south of the border should automatically send their home address to the closest cartel member and tell them you stole drugs from them.

Unironically why are Mexis and friends unironically indistinguishable from apes? It's like you have an entire continent that's culture can accurately be surmised with "jajaja". That's it. That's their fucking Taj Mahal.
>>
When’s the next patch
I have zero motivation to play until Yone is out
>>
How to get Karma skin with hood off???
>>
>>988009
You can't.
Might be in the next Wild Pass
>>
>lane against Kayshit
>just freeze lane and build a mass of minions to crash
>Kayshit cant do jackshit to me while I take plates or else she gets aggroed and killed by the fucking minions
>by the time she reaches lvl 5. I already have a guaranteed 600 gold lead even if she played completely safe.
What a shitty joke champion
>>
>>988992
I bet you’re a faggot who’s top 3 is like Garen/Darius/Renekton
I could kill you in game and irl
>>
>>988992
>>989000
New items will make Kayle META, trust the plan. Garenchuds will bully us no longer
>>
File: ezgif-5-429018ba6b.jpg (624 KB, 2560x1920)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
>add every single giga cancer midlane assassin but refuse to put in the one champion who makes them all suffer
fucking Riot coons
>>
who counters Yone the hardest?
I just want to make every day 1 yone playing edgelord suffer
>>
Anyone else have a cursed champion?
Im lowkey cracked AF with Kat but whenever I pick her Riot gives me bots for teammates
>>
>Akali buff
Fucking yes bois
>>
>>991644
Kill yourself
>>
>>991644
>Tranniekali rights are human rig- ACK
>>
>>991753
>>992105
Seethe magetroons
>>
>>992184
>Kayle nerf
Lmao
>Akali buff
Lmao^2
>>
File: 1662620616132.jpg (105 KB, 540x496)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Master 0 marks is top 8.56% on the EU server. On PC it would be top 0.16%. Masters in Wild Rift is the equivalent of Gold 4-Gold 3 on PC lmao
>>
>>992300
>Gold IV
>top 8.56%
maybe in 2013 lmao. 30% of PC players are gold+ now
>>
File: E8sZqTwXsAUmWdX.jpg_large.jpg (294 KB, 1980x1211)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>"we're heckin adjusting kayle to make her more hecking forgiving early but weaker late!!"
>what this actually means: Kayle is still dogshit useless early and her late game is weaker
Why do Rioters hate Kayle so much? Is it because she's an angel and they're all redditors who hate religion? Oh well guess I'll just main Yone now cause hes fun and also guaranteed to always be at LEAST A tier
>>
>open """solo lane""" role skin chest
>get Fuzz Fizz
What the fuck
>>
>>987273
>>987724
Over here in EU it's the fucking turkroaches
We love to complain about random countries we don't like whether its France, Germany, Poland, whatever take your pick, but at least they're human and usually at least able to communicate in English
Turks are 90% subhuman retards that can only speak in their subhuman language and somehow they're a huge chunk of the population in this game while on PC they at least had their own containment server
>>
>>993062
>>open """mid lane""" role skin chest
>>get Dragon Tamer Lulu
Kill Riot
>>
>>992269
200 years of inhaling their executive's farts caused severe brain damage.
>>
Soraka :)
>>
>>996600
Based healslut
>>
Almost every single person in my team or enemy team is one of those meme names rank "vanquisher" etc or merely grand master.
Wtf? I spam pvp games and I'm platinum in terms of ranked (only played 20 games of ranked in total).
Is this a sign that the game is dead?
>>
Fellow Riot shills, maybe the chuds were right and we shouldn't have forced this retarded ass "role xp" and "role skin select chest" into the game when our retarded ass setup considers Lulu a mid laner and Mundo a support. Also fuck turks and AP melee champions.
>>
>>997416
Wtf is wrong with players all of suddenly? Everyone is playing support champions on top and mid and even jungle and the games are just miserable, they can't push, they can't do anything meaningful in team fights... it's pathetic and infuriating.
I'd rather have a 2/12/3 yasuo that also got 3 towers.
>>
>>997426
I guess they're trying to abuse the new support items? I haven't seen that at all in Grandmaster, people are too busy getting shitstomped by Gwen
>>
>>997463
Hey you're that high elo guy. You're the only left in thread I see.
Even the schizo left, also abandoned the EU guild.
Not that anyone cares about guilds but it's just to stress that he's gone.
>>
>>997416
>>997465
No I'm still here lol. Also "one" of my alts is firmly parked in wmg still so WRONG.
>>
>>997527
Oh so it's just you and that guy, same as two months ago last time I've checked you lol.
>>
Who counters Yasuo and Yone the hardest
>>
>>997603
will Y*ne actually let me 1v9?
>>
>>997674
No you'll be a budget Yasuo, you won't even be scary.
>>
Bros in order to git gud. Should I just play ranked exclusively and rely on my climbing as an indicator that I'm improving?
>>
>>997674
Yes, he has way better tools than Yasuo and only weakness is a weaker lane which hardly matters in wR
>>
>>997794
no retard, you will just get put up against 4stacks and still lose.
>>
>>997852
bot post
>>
ONE fucking time I perform well on Samira and of course it's the match where I get turboretards who cannot end the game. PVP but still bullshit how these cunts turn away from a 200hp nexus because the enemy Yi MIGHT have started Elder or some shit like that
>>
>>998717
It's actually infuriating how it almost seems like Wild Rift players literally want to avoid ending the game. What I usually do is just run it down mid blindly attacking the tower until my coon nigger teammates take the hint
>>
File: returnoftheking.jpg (5 KB, 150x150)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
'Sup niggers. (((Riot))) treating you good?
>>
>>999015
*nigger
it's just two of you in the thread, both phone posters so you inevitably inflate the IP count
>>
>>998717
PVP is really horrible, it's the opposite of fun.
I can only have fun and enjoy myself in ranked and aram but aram is 100% pointless.
I think I should make an alt account for when I want to learn new champs and just do exclusively ranked games.
ALso impressive damage dude.
>>
I was thinking of buying a cheap android tablet pretty much exclusively to play wild rift on since I want a bigger screen and don't want to rape my phones battery.
any suggestions?
>>
What do I play to make day 1 Yone weebs cry?
>>
File: yonecounter.png (66 KB, 274x794)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>1000609
I'd go with Irelia
>>
>>1000722
I will use secret strategies and never before seen techniques to obliterate my enemies as Yone. Playing him on bot lane with my brother Yasuo!
>>
>>1000609
Annie, Galio, Akali if you’re good at her
>>
>play yone
>get a penta first game
lmao
>>
best Soraka skin?
>>
>that retarded tranniekali trying to play her(male) on top
Thanks for the free laning and plates, beta cucks.
>>
I know there's a GM lurker.
Do you play the legendary gamemode? I heard it has a distinct mmo.
What do you think is the point of that?
>>
>>1000294
Buy a second hand dirt cheap one.
WR doesn't deserve a phone or a tablet to waste the device on.
https://www.kimovil.com/en/tablets
Go here and search for newer snapdragon cpus under 888 and 888+ literally anything under them is good, do not buy those they overheat and have issues.

It doesn't matter if the screen is IPS or Amoled because the content is at Gamma 2.2 and it will look literally the same on both screens assuming the IPS one has the same color coverage in case it's played in HDR.
>>
>>1001741
An example, this one seems to be a beast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz8gNQ0KvZg
But is the price worth it? Dunno, don't think so I would never get it.
>>
>>968035
We get it, you like dicks.
>>
>>981269
>>981288
You will never be a real man.
>>
>>1001836
>>1001838
>Vexdit defence force
we get it you’re a pedo
>>
Warwick better get massive buffs for not being released this long despite being one of the oldest champions in league.
>>
Are spics still ruining this game or do I have to wait longer for them to get tired of their own inting?
>>
>play Ranked
>last pick is Support
>didn't accept an swaps
>insta-lock Jinx
>>
File: janny.gif (617 KB, 429x440)
617 KB
617 KB GIF
>>999446
Keep me in your head, tranny.

>>1003109
It's really funny how Riot's chinkware is so effective in roping low IQ shitholes in their game. They'll never know the game is turbo rigged.
>>
>>938235
Anyone know how long duels que gets? I kept 2-0ing ppl in 2-3minutes, currently sitting at 25 min no match.
>>
>>1003109
Just had "Junior" walk up through lane to "gank", walked back and forth for 30 seconds because enemy wouldn't walk into him, then smite my cannon at lvl 3. Back when I played Masters was a bit better since it's filled with chinks, but I just wanted to check out duels so idk now.
>>
>JG camille
How does that shit even works? You may as well be playing JG Teemo who can at least clear 3 camps before scuttler
>>
Someone please give me a retard proof "Master to Challenger" type of guide or some advice please, I grinded out Masters with sheer volume of games, and now just play the ocassional PVP match.
>>1005940
It felt weak even before Camille started eating nerfs every patch, but I guess it's basically the Lee Sin playstyle, except you scale very well.
>>
>>1005944
Time. Anybody can get to challenger with enough free time and autism.
>>
I cant even play Yone since everyone bans him in rank and he gets instalocked in pvp by shitters
Kill Riot
>>
>>1005980
Play yashuo
>>
>>1005980
What the best build for him? I think Solari > IE > Trinity > Steraks > DD/BC, with healing from boots and maybe conqueror. I don't even know if life steal works properly on him due to his passive, so bork feels like a waste
>>1005998
His Q is bugged or the devs decided to quietly nerf him. 1.8 seconds Q with two attack speed items feels terrible, especially with worse natural AS at max level and no AS boots
>>
>>1006022
Good. Yashuo has no counterplay
>>
>>1006031
Apparently it's intentional and they're giving him AD to compensate. Good change desu since Yasuo spamming his bitchboy whirlwind + ult six minutes into the game was annoying. Bad because bruiser Yasuo might become meta somehow. Also found out that life steal works fine on Yone and is better than trinity, was worried that his passive magic damage might make bork feel weak
>>
>>1005944
Challenger is filled with 3 stack to 5 stack shitters. Play Legendary Queue if you want to climb solo
>>
>>989708
Any mage with CC and a jungler summoner spell

>Captcha: 08XOP
>>
>>1006169
Do they not disable it like P.C.? Seems it'd be impossible for anyone to climb solo.
>>
>>1003914
Who are you talking to, schizo?
>it's le rigged matchmaking, that's why my rank is so low
>I swear my IQ is above 90. I'm a neet btw, failed school...
>>
>>1006429
Nigger are you actually retarded? Take your meds and fuck off to an asylum
>>
>>1006710
Is this a redditor?
>>
>>1006784
Being a 4chan incel isn't a personality. Rope
>>
Gold 1 bot with a legendary skin lmao. I hate riot so much it's unreal, I hope Russia nukes both China and the US to eliminate this dumb weeb gacha-esque faggotry
>>
>>1007714
unrelated but holy fucking jesus I want to bang SG Jinx's tight little tiny body so fucking bad
>>
Are any of the new boot enchants (repulsor, magnetron, meteor, veil) any good?
I never see people using them ever
>>
>>1007829
I see people using meteor all the time
But the other ones either suck or aren't as useful as stasis
>>
>>1007829
Magnetron is good for jebaiting niggers when playing ADC.
>>
>>1006320
Yes it's impossible since the beginning. If you dont abuse trio to 5 stack you will be grandmaster 30+ tops
>>
>NOOOO CAMILLE CANT DO 100% TRUE DAMAGE IN LV. 1
>meanwhile Gwen can mindlessly spam her q to do 100% true damage since lv. 1
>oy vey here have a 10 more damage on her 22 cooldown ability ad compensation goy
I hate Riotniggers so much. I bet I can lane as Vi on top and have more succeed with her than camille
>>
File: 123123.png (2.41 MB, 2558x1148)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>it's le rigged matchmaking
no, you're right, it's 100% just a coincidence, or I'm not good enough for this rank
>>
Where the fuck is warwick wtf?
>>
>>1008852
Even if it isn't "rigged" (which it is due to EOMM), it is incredibly jewed and chink'd due to how ranked works. Unranked, Iron, Bronze, Silver, and Gold basically no longer exist due to official Riot bots flooding those ranks to keep new and bad players above 50% winrate so they get a shiny rank badge and play the game longer >>1007714 (tl;dr shitty chinese mobile game fuckery). The piss easy ranked fortitude gains make it super easy to get Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, and Masters as well. Masters is the first actual soloq shitter filter.
>>
>>1009052
You cant literally stay in iron, bronze or silver if you play remotely good. Fortitude alone makes boosts your elo to gold even if you're losikg
>>
>>989708
>>1006170
Just pick rammus mid or top vs yone. Ez win!
>>
>>1009052
>Combining 100 different schizo theories that hardly make sense into a new one
Dude just fuck off already, let this general breathe, maybe if people saw normal discussions they would stick around.
>>
>>1008852
Post wildstats.gg profile.
>>
>>1007836
The healing buff one is amazing, you keep the insane dmg carry in the fight. But it needs practice to get used to using that consistently in the midst of action while you still have to cc or something else.
>>
>>1006855
Filipino?
>>
I'm going to exclusively play Brand, Veigar, Seraphine and Ziggs in the duo role.
>>
When can enemies see Ekko W? I know they can’t as soon as he casts it but they can before you can activate the stun
>>
>>1009556
Have you never played against an Ekko before?
Anyway they see it when it starts making a loud noise and going inward, so they have about 1.5 seconds to dodge it
>>
>>1009541
https://sea.wildstats.gg/en/profile/vB4uZwAPxhRUDEDEZYot
>>
>>1009539
You are an actual brain dead nigger. There were like three back to back updates 3.1-3.4 I think) that made it easier to rank up through removing promo matches, increasing loss shield points gain, reducing fortitude required at lower ranks, and pushing the mark system all the way to Challenger. The EOMM stuff is real for sure due to bot matches that give you a free win every two losses or so. Bots in ranked is very real and it results in piss easy climbing from unranked to Platinum and low queue times in low elo to bait people into thinking this game has like 5x the population that it actually does. tldr kill yourself Riot shill, hope I can do you in myself one of these days
>>
>play Garen
>always win lane
Sorry trannie I will not use your autistic 6+ dash LE complex mechanics soi champion when I can steamroll you with basics mechanics alone.

Thanks for the free plates and first turret destruction bonus gold when you leave lane to "help" your team secure dragon.
>>
>>1009699
Didn't read.
Take your meds.
>>
>>1009612
Based Ziggs enjoyer.
>>
>>1009834
Nice twitter meme, go back. Riot is a dogshit company and Wild Rift is a dogshit game, in a better world official Vainglory would still be around. Fuck 5v5 mobas, 3v3 is superior
>>
>>1009846
>Reddit
>Twitter
>Reddit
You're a clown.
>>
>>1009848
And you're a faggot. Unironically commit suicide
>>
>>1009835
Well
Last time I played, the game could promote you like from plat 3 to eme 3 if you get an s/a rating very often
So I decided to spam Ziggs
But it seems rito changed that
>>
>>1009857
I think that promotion logic changes with the total amount of active ranked players in your region.
Also if you mostly play one champion don't expect to climb like crazy, you're ignoring comps and enemy countering you at the champ. selection page.
>>
>>1009861
I seriously doubt that changing champions would have helped in any of these >>1008852 games
>>
>>1009867
Strange how the profile of none of the players here work at all: https://sea.wildstats.gg/en/profile/vB4uZwAPxhRUDEDEZYot/battle/970835967635224538
Except yours.

I barely played ranked and my profile works as well.
>>
>Lucian bot
>gets slightly ahead in lane
>gobbles up every single creep, jungle camp, and tower gold for the rest of the game
>pokes people with his ult for 20% of their HP in teamfights and then instantly dies the second he tries to get in auto attack range of something
Name a worse champion to have on your team
>>
File: teemo.png (253 KB, 550x300)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>1010315
The answer will always and forever be this little pest
Cancer for the enemy team, cancer on your team
>>
>>1010315
Right now? Superhero Jayce. Just had one that lost lane to a Samira top, and just stole farm and buffs all game afterwards letting the rest of the team 4v5 basically. He also did the whole "oh you say I suck? Muted" thing but couldn't abstain. Masochistic freak
>>
Why did they nerf stoneplate wtf?
Used to be 65-130% now it's nerfed by more than half.
If they really think it's overpowered then they should increase the damage nerf to 60-70% instead of nerfing the fucking shield.
What's the point of playing tank if you get a useless garbage shield?
Fucking retarded.
Feel like uninstalling this trash mobile game again.
>>
>>1012831
Because it was broken you retard
Literally every ADC in high elo was taking it over stasis because of how broken it was. And they made it so you get MORE shield if there are 3 or more enemies around. Just don't be a faggot who expects to get a free Sterak's shield for 500 gold in a 1v1 fight
>>
>>1012837
How come the adc don't be having 5k effective hp no mo? Fucking Riot making a sensible balancing change for once (to a problem they created in the first place, like double relic shield, new shield runes not too long ago, etc). Thank God they added Serpent's Fang as well, fuck shield abusers
>>
File: 1663689869563.png (64 KB, 695x428)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
lol
>>
>no kog
>no velkoz
>Thresh has a face
>coombait everywhere
Ive been cheated
>>
>>1015532
To be fair, the problem is China and their coombrained retard population, not Wild Rift itself. Didn't PC League shift towards twink Thresh as well? And there's also that post on lolg about the Chinese being obsessed with female champs while westerners have shit like og Thresh rated pretty highly
>>
why the hell is Zed's color scheme different?
>>
Today's report on Top cancerous pick
1. Jaycucks
2. Pansexual-theon
3. Riveniggers

Honorbly mention to the laughing stock of Top (if you play any of them you are mentally retarded or enjoy being cucked on a full time basis)
1. Kayshit
That's all

Don't play Kayle. If I ever lane again you and you are using Kayle, be sure that I
- Will not respect you
- Will farm under your tower while you watch impotently
- Will take your plates
- Will ward your jungle so that I can never be ganked
- Will demand at leaat 2 kills before dragon appears
As a Kaylecuck, I know you must be used to this treatment. Degradation, rejection and defeat are part of the life of a Kayle main. You picked shit after all.
>>
File: 1654862385490.png (60 KB, 1320x303)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>1016629
Why do you hate Pantheon? Do you not enjoy getting stunned and Aegis'd every five seconds?
>>
>>1016629
>getting filtered by fucking Jayce and Pantheon
The real answers are Gwen, Fiora, and Riven. I laned against a Challenger Gwen ONCE and instantly started permabanning her after
>>
>>1016740
Jayce poking and knockback is absolutely disgusting and you cant all in this faggot like a Vayne because unlike that turd he has sustainability.

>dude just play under t-
Faggot. That's called losing lane.

Pantheon can POKE you with this nigger combo
>>1016691
Taking half you health and if you try to retaliate, aegis will block it.
>just play under t-
NO THIS IS NOT PC LOL IF YOU ARE PLAYING LIKE THAN THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT DESERVE TO BE ON TOP

GO BACK TO BE RETARDED MID GRANTING FREE PRIORITY TO THE ENEMY LANER OR HIDE BACK IN THE SUPPORT ROLE WHERE NOTHING YOU DO MATTERS
>>
how did he play? i really like gwen and want to be better at her but im just a plat shitter
>>
>>1015154
>gibs "high elo"
>faster queue at the expense of turbo low quality games
>normies think they're fekar
>they buy more skins
Werr done gwailo, consoom morr.
>>
>hyper carry 1v9 Samira MVP, 40% damage done
+40 rating
>9k damage sleepy Yasuo
+180 rating
wtf riot. Does it take into account winrate or something?
>>
>>1018200
If you're talking about champion points, you can only get so many of them based on your rank. You were probably near the max limit for your rank on Samira, which is why it was so low.. If you want to be able to get more of them on Samira, get to a higher rank first.
>>
I ahte support players so fucking much, they have ONE fucking job, mashing buttons in the general vicinity of the carry, but the dumb motherfuckers choose to babysit the dogshit ADC instead. Also every support flair on reddit is a tencent shill and a gacha apologist
>>
>>1019703
subhuman spotted
>>
>>1015154
He still has enough movement to play like me or you.
The control on mobile allows you to be proficient even if you use two sausages but you still have to be skilled.
>>
>buffing Pyke, Senna, Yuumi, Jax, DARIUS, WUKONG, RIVEN and OFC YASHUO
Being top and JG is going to be unsufferable with these 4 turds getting spam picked
>>
life is actually so fucking unfair
I don’t deserve to have a 48% winrate on Ekko
>>
Just carry harder lmao
>>
winrate is totally a valid stat guys
>>
Just carry harder it doesn’t matter if half your team has been bots since level 1
>>
jungle difference it doesn’t exist, getting camped isn’t an excuse for losing
>>
File: 1641454820230.png (127 KB, 330x309)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>1021173
Yeah, massive respect to the guy, but even then it goes to show how fucked Wild Rift ranks are when some quadroplegic guy can beat the shit out of Diamonds lmao
>>1021309
Ranked is fucked, it's a perfect storm of ego, rank inflation, and general incompetence. Riot would have to make drastic changes to fix it, which would directly conflict with their jewish monetization policies
>remove fortitude entirely
>bring back promo matches
>hard reset ranks, and remove profile badges as well
>remove bots from ranked entirely, preferably from pvp as well, so Iron - Gold become valid ranks
>Remove duoq in Masters +
By the way this will never happen because Wild Rift is literally just a shitty chinese gacha game, so not keeping people on a 50% winrate steady climb is like saying no to free money
>>
File: just carry harder bro.png (1.01 MB, 1792x828)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>1021303
>>1021304
>>1021306
>>1021309
This but unironically
>>
>>1021374
Sett and Xin build bork and Katarina builds Liandry's and your match becomes "slightly" harder
>three moon runes + 0/7/9 support
never mind it was literally 1v9 good job
>>
I want to hate these idiots that end up on my team but I wonder if I should instead be impressed that animals could even make it past champ select with those grubby little paws
>>
I've had no energy to play this game for months... I randomly queued a few ranked games and apparently those were enough for the skin but that's about it.
>>
I never played pc league much so I’ve been enjoying this game
>>
File: 1641086423680.jpg (81 KB, 605x862)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Attention all jungle goyim, GANK FUCKING MIDLANE. I promise I will become your greatest ally if you get me ahead
>>
Really enjoyed this game when I was able to play it but for some reason since I hit level 10 I can't find a match no matter how long I wait wtf is going on?
>>
>>1023187
Stop pushing the lane if you want a gank. Unless you're gonna tank the turret with nose
>>
>30 min match
These motherfuckers should have ported the PC version and make it cross play
>>
>>1023554
Nautilus ganked mid one time, when he decided to turret dive the Brand while I was farming under my turret lol. So basically your advice is trash because junglers don't operate on common sense
>>
>>1023873
Forgot image. Kaisa and Sona also sperged out on me for building AP lol
>>
>>1023875
>>1023875
>3 adcucks
>NNOOOOO WHY CANT WE WIN AGAINST THE BRUISER AND CC MAGE!??? WTF RIOTTTT FIX THIS AAAAAHHHHH
Play a real mid champion
>>
>>1024507
No. My Ezreal is a burst mage, not an ADC, and I will keep playing this build in ranked. Although maybe I should play it bot lane as an APC because the waveclear kinda sucks for mid
>>
>>1024928
>My Ezreal is a burst mage
why do you like torturing yourself
>>
>>1025536
Because it's fun and I don't like the Yasuo as scaling change
>>
>>1023325
Update your client, maybe you're running on an obsolete version and there are no players to match with.
Force close the game, check the story for updates and boot it again.
>>
>>1024928
Ezreal is that type of champion that demotivates the entire team once he’s locked and then further demotivates the whole team when you see him in-game, usually teleporting back, playing very safe … but then he can also act as an extraordinarily strong motivating factor when you see him aggressive, you feel like there’s no limit with such a player.
>>
>have the itch to play league again
>friends convince me to download wr since it's league but faster and more fun
>play a couple of games and actually enjoy it
>climbing steadily
>decide to take the game seriously and lookup high elo guides and watch high elo gameplay
>the game is apparently dead at high elo because of riot doing riot things

Welp.
Is fiora still a good split push champion here if I just want to carry retards?
>>
>>1026416
>the game is apparently dead at high elo
Not true, there just isn't a big streaming audience
>>
>>1026428
I had a challenger smurf sperg out on me because I dared to troll him in pvp, we hit it off, and he started talking about how high elo is the same boosted retards over and over again to the point he's keeping an int list lol.
>>1026416
I just gigasnowballed an enemy Fiora who ended up going 23-0 before we managed to kill him ONCE. We won and he ended 24-3-3 lol
>>
>>1026450
Don't bother replying to a Riotard. They're shilling for free.
>>
>>1026416
>the game is dead at high elo
that makes no sense whatsoever, high elo is merely a higher MMR matchmaking, it's a function of playerbase
>>
>>1026593
It's the fact that EU masters is 11% of the playerbase instead of 1%
>>
>>1026656
lol that sounds funny, do you have any evidence for that?
anyway what matters is the hidden MMR but the secondary tier system makes it so that some players are isolated from others as big groups.
>>
>>1026689
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX5BZo9ESUk
>>
>>1026859
So he says what I already knew, there's no rank data anywhere. Riot might obfuscate it as well for people that try to get it via other means since their philosophy with WR was always to hide that so that players treat the game casually, his video proving this later part as well.

His conspiracy theory is worthless lol.
Ideally, very good players should eat shit, no one should cater for them, their skill and position should be their satisfactory reward, the population of this game is small, they're exceptionally good and have very high MMR, they will be teamed up with and against much lower MMR players but roughly equal team mmr avg vs enemy team mmr avg. that's life, chess and other games experience the same, it's lonely at the top.
Trying to manipulate the matchmaking and band-aid ranking distribution for their sake only fucks shit up, this was logical. The fact that they do this must mean that those players waste a lot of money.
>>
Top: Garen, Teemo and Camille (Rarely - Shen and Kennen)
JG: Vi (Rarely - Rammus and Willump & Nunu)
Mid: Aurelion Sol (Rarely - Fizz)
ADC: Jinx and Ashe
Support: Blitzkrank and Lulu (Rarely - Yuumi and Morgana)

Lately, I have been trying Nasus with good results. I refuse to play the following cancerous champions:
Lee Sin
Gwen
Akali
Irelia
Riven
Wukong
Rakan
Vayne
Brand
Yashuo
Yone
>>
>>1026949
Also forgot to mention champions most people consider cancerous but are not
Jax (Shitty ass AA + omnivamp champ that gets ACKED with Thornmail)
Zed (A burst all-in assassinigger that gets easily countered with zhonyas. I literally have never ever struggled against a Zed)
Urgot (Countered easily with Giant Slayer + rushing Divine Sunderer.)
Renekton (Same shit as Jax. Buy Thornmail and watch him get ACKED)
Nautilus (absolute garbage that should always stay in support. Only retards play him as JG)
Irelia (Same as Jax. Thornmail.)
>>
>>1026958
>Zed
His ult cooldown goes down to like twenty seconds or so late game, Zhonyas is a mild inconvenience if the game reaches that point. Also he's pretty good with Conqueror if the enemies are stacked, changes his ult from exclusively a "burst tool" to "an extra shadow and extra mobility", letting him chunk the entire enemy team even if some of them Zhonyas. He also has a fuckton of mobility, can farm the jungle, and is good at split pushing, good players can hard 1v9 with him, and bad players can use him with good results due to his versatility. Maybe he isn't cancer, but he sure as fuck can be infuriating. Also Brand and TF make me mald with their stun spam, fuck those champs
>>
>>951240
Trivia the balance changes take into considerstion the stats buff a character gets by his skin
>gentleman and refined Sett with a backstory that implys he comes from Bleach had a balance change that changes his skin buffs from being +8atk to +100HP
He is a tank there, and other than spamming interrupts and taunts his ultimate has the whole returning your damage taken and more...
>>
Is WR getting the same bad word auto-mute feature as pc? Cuz I'm gonna miss getting these.
>>
>about to rank up
>suddenly get retards feeding and jungler shyvanas rotating to rift herald instead of dragon
kill me
>>
>>1029104
If every lane is lost, and the entire enemy team groups for drake, it is perfectly reasonable for Shyvana to go for the herald. Hell, I usually go for herald instead of first drake even when I have priority, the extra gold and map control are really good
>>
Ok how dickish is this build?
>>
>>1029790
Depends. Low elo shitters can't deal with healing so it might actually be broken there.
If you try to play that garbage anywhere where people actually know how to play the game, you're just going to get burst down immediately.
If you're going for max lifesteal then replace Infinity Edge with either Wit's End or Spirit Visage
>>
>>1029806
>Spirit Visage
I knew there was an item missing but I forgot what it was. I figured I'd just play it in casual pvp where no one builds anti-healing.
>>
>>938235
The best MOBA.
>>
>>1031126
Was unironically Vainglory before it tried to become "mobile league" by copying the 5v5 format. Fuck I miss playing AP Ringo, Krul, and Saw
>>
>>1029790
>I love getting cc and melted with AP by my assassin and mage daddies ^w^
>>
>play with 4 friends
>tell them that I will just play support
>sit behind and play sona or yuumi
>"lol anon you're such a bitch"
>It's just that my phone overheats 1 minute into the game and proceed to play at 5 fps every team fight

Champs for the feel?
>>
>>1032091
Yuumi.
>>
I hate Vi so fucking much. Death to whoever designed that fucking cunt
>>
>>1032187
Here you go
https://twitter.com/RiotAugust
>>
>>1032191
My post is satire and I'm not responsible for any misfortune that might or might not befall RiotAugust. That said I hope all Riotards and Chinamen die terrible deaths
>>
>>1032187
How tf did a Vi tilt you?
>>
>>1033109
Duo lane was trash and got him fed, after which he ulted me off cooldown for the rest of the match
>>
They nerfed brand in such an incompetent way...
>>
>>1034010
Brand hasn't been touched in four months and his last change was a buff, what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>1034034
>what are you talking about
The data, retard.
This means that they troll us in it or they also buffed every single other support to absurd levels.
Because his support winrate falls 6% from plat all the way to diamond, the worst of them all.
46.2% plat > 42.77% emerald > 40.41% diamond
I'm more inclined to believe it's the second possibility.
>>
File: 1642066692896.png (258 KB, 512x497)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>1034035
What data
What the fuck are you talking about
MEDICATION TIME
>>
>>1034035
>Brand
>other support
nigger are you okay?
>platinum to diamond
Okay thanks good to know PC bronze - silver has a low support Brand winrate
>>
>>1034036
absolutely retarded subhuman
>>
>>1034048
this poster wrote schizo shit again
son, you exist in a parallel thread
wake up
>>
>>1034063
Are you incapable of communicating in something other than schizoid ramblings and twitter memes? I don't even know which subhuman you are, the one wondering why Brand support starts sucking at higher elo, or the one who missed out on the Chinese API stuff.
Brand support sucks because he has ONE (1) SINGLE (1) target SKILLSHOT stun, and the champ is balanced around being a MID LANE MAGE, of course he'll suck if he gets less gold, has to deal with a cc bot (enemy support), and is supposed to keep an adcuck alive.
For the twitter bipoc, Chinese Wild Rift released it's API, and some redditor translated that information.
Dilate
>>
>>1034072
>Support must run cc
>Zero exceptions
Support can do whatever the fuck it wants. Go last-hit something
>>
>>1034118
Doesn't need to run cc in the 40% of matches Brand support actually wins lol. He has basically no CC, no utility, no mobility, no engage, no disengage, and is pretty gold reliant, play him as APC instead of support if you want to play him bot lane no matter what
>>
Are conqueror evelyn and fiora gone?
Those are the champs I play the most from the ranked store.
>>
>>1034614
They'll be made available again in future ranked seasons, but you can't get them right now.
>>
Support is not a real role. You can really go anywhere you want at any time. People think it's a baby sitting role because they want to have a pocket excuse. I'll counter jungle for 2 minutes, fuckin stop me
>>
File: 1666884723346191.jpg (210 KB, 512x512)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>1035034
Yuumi literally can't do that. You always have to wait until your jungler shows up then bunny hop between your allies until you arrive at the lane you want to be at.
>>
>>1035358
Yuumi got done dirty with the rework, literally seen the cat only once this season lmao
>>
>akali buff
im gonna buy her crystal rose skin now
>>
No one plays duel.
>>
>>1036340
I've already got two ranked queues to grind, can't be fucked to play it if there isn't any progression system
>>
>>1036340
No one plays jungle. Every auto fill is jungle
>>
>>1035772
what rank are you? see her pretty often in masters
>>
wtf is wrong with this game, even ARAM matches last 25 minutes
>>
>>1036340
Because it's
>Poke to death: the game
>>
>>1035034
>Abandon lane
>Automatically lose Duo lane
Good work retard. I need more faggots like you pointlessly roaming for ez dragon priority
>>
>>1035772
they are slowly buffing her back up, but the dmg is done
>>
>hardstuck plat because I main support and everyone's just chasing kills instead of doing objectives

What champ should I pick if I just want to build hullbreaker and split push while ignoring the rest of the map? Yorick isnt in yet, sadly.
>>
>>1037641
Personally, I go with Garen and Tryndamere. Sion is also a good choice. You can take Hullbreaker on pretty much any champion as long as they're melee, they build AD, and you're confident you can win a 1v1 with them
>>
>>1037641
Just play Rakan and stomp your way to Diamond 5head. Ignore all the retarded shitters who spam "We need a tank" in champ select, they are clueless inting retards and will lose their lane 99% of the time
>>
It's criminal how many people ignore drag and herald
>>
wait so how do i even get the supreme cell skins?
>>
>>1038078
You either roll for retarded gacha bullshit or you wait until they're released in the shop.
I just laned against a faggot with Supreme Cells Sett and stomped the shit out of him. Fuck gacha trash.
On the other hand, Supreme Cells Kennen is actually generously priced (200 Wild Cores) but it's also a very basic skin
>>
>Cell event is just one of those idle games where your character does things and you click on upgrades when you can afford them

Didnt think this company was soulful enough to have a minigame in their game./
>>
>>1038479
Yes gaijin Riot very sovl company please buy gacha lootbox only 399 wild cores per box. At least the Kennen skin has a 200 wc pass which is nice
>>
>>938235
>who are we waiting for?
Heimerdinger
>>
>>1034072
Holy shit what is this projection? You wrote cringe shit and addressed no points.
You can't just repeat to random people the latest insult you've received, it's purely schizophrenic.
>>
>>1037641
Just play your best support. It's a skill issue if you're stuck in low elo, gl.
>>
>>1038657
Overdose on whatever meds you were prescribed, retarded faggot.
>>
File: 1667328949944134.gif (574 KB, 460x460)
574 KB
574 KB GIF
>Already came across two Supreme Cells Setts and one Supreme Cells Zed
It's over
>>
>>1038659
Tbh I really think it's a support issue.
I switched to Shen top and I just split push like a crazy nigger and only show up when the fight looks like it needs me (Since half the time, the retards am wrangling go 1v5 then type "SHEN???").
Been winning all day. It helps when you can at least force the enemy to lose something in exchange of winning the constant aram mid.
>>
>>1038723
If you can't climb with your preferred role you're not skilled in that role.
If you can climb with another role you're more skilled in that role.

I can climb as support or adc. I can climb to a lower cap with mid but top and jungler for me are low elo forever. As it happens I'm more skilled in those roles and I don't just mean mechanically - I know how to impact the wining condition from there.
>>
>>1038729
What you're saying is probably quite true, but there is also the issue of how little you can do on your own as a support.
If the whole team is just running like headless chickens or just running it down mid like it's aram, you can't do much beyond trying to thwart their efforts to ruin the game.
Building hullbreaker and just pushing top then bot, regardless of the state of the team, seems to be far more impactful.

But then again, am probably a bad support. I guess I will need to learn more about roaming and shit.
>>
is yuumi still op? how high can i climb w her?
>>
Been playing for nearly a month now, havent seen anyone use Teleport ever. Is it really THAT shit?
>>
>>1039473
I've seen it a couple times, but most people would rather have better defensive/offensive options for themselves rather than something to help their team
>>
>>1039432
they gutted her recently and her heal is worse than soraka (and they have to hit enemies to even get the extra heal), two buffs in recent patches but still far from balanced even
>>
>>1039493
damm so what are the op supports atm? janna still good?
>>
>>1039535
jenna, nami, lulu should still be up there (senna and pyke for otps as always)
>>
Legendary Ranked mindbroke me, feels like everyone down here in Warrior 2 is incompetent and malicious
>>
Kayn Chads WW@?
>>
>play against yone once
>permaban that son of a bitch
>team never seems to know how to handle tryn
>ban tryn when they dont
>enemy picks yone

Oh yeah, now I remember why I permabanned yone.
>>
>adding fucking Lillia a champ NO ONE cares about instead of kindred
What the fuck were they thinking about
>>
>>1039882
Just flash out of his ult then hit him when he's stuck in the animation.
Personally I permaban Akshan since the stupid revive ability is imo broken as shit. And I once faced a cheater who used his grapple to run around the map like crazy and I'm still scared.
>>
As shen, is there a way of preventing my W from automatically casting to the weakest ally when in a team fight? Most of the time I go in only to find my sword covering our MF as she ults while am sitting there taking 5 dicks up my ass.
>>
>>1040319
You could flick it slightly in front of you, couldn't you? Not exactly ideal but it's not like it's a skillshot that requires precise positioning
>>
>>1039473
It was only good 2 fast changing your current trinket and teleporting 2 splitpush, but now that you get a massive cooldown of 30-45 sec. each time you change trinket is not worth it.
>duuude just use it to secure first dragoon XDDDD lmaoooo
No, you goddamn braindead cuck. I will not allow enemy top get all my plates and first tower for free for your shitty 0.002 Damage bonus.
Besides, duo or mid always shat their lane beforehand or are unreliable as fuck. I cant emphasize how important is to remain in your lanes and kept them pushed before dragon.
You can't let your enemy laner roam unpunished and TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR WAVES PUSHED. NEVER GRANT PRIORITY TO YOUR ENEMY LANER.
YOU NEVER SEE MY TOP ROAMING & GANKING YOUR ASS AND SO I DEMAND THE SAME FOR ALL OF YOU. EVEN IF THEY DO ALL I ASK IS FOR YOU TO TAKE THOSE FREE PLATES. IS THAT SO HARD?

ROAMING BEFORE DRAGON IS JUST FREE PLATES, SO STOP FREEZING WAVES AND PUSH. PUSH PUSH. SHOVE THAT WAVE HARD INTO THE TURRET ASS.
YOU ARE ONLY DENYING THEM 120 GOLD AT BEST BY FREEZING CONSIDERING BEFORE THEY COME BACK WHEN YOU CAN GET A FREE 300 GOLD LEAD. I AM GETTING GANKED AND YOU JUST STAND THERE LOOKING AT MINIONS WITH YOUR DUMB SOIJAK SMILE, THINKING HOW SMART YOU'RE FOR DOING LE WAVEKEK 500 IQ MANAGEMENT.
Fucking wake up, faggot.
>>
Play something even slightly off meta and dumb faggots like this one cry in chat for twenty minutes straight. Fuck I hate this playerbase so fucking much. GM dog can't carry as Vayne down in the pits of hell Warrior 1, proceed to cry like a bitch about Lee Sin mid along with the dogshit support and jungler. I got first blood, I got first turret, I was the only one who even remotely won lane, dumb faggot cries regardless because lee sin mid
>>
File: 1664562281411.jpg (37 KB, 1280x576)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
why can't i login with my riot account?
>>
>>1040689
Yeah I get you more than anyone else because am playing shen.
>Get level 5
>looking at the map
>ult to help out botlane retards who didnt see the jungler walk through 2 wards
>now it's an even 3v3, we can win this-
>"Enemy faggot has destroyed the first tower"

Back to fiora we go.
>>
Both of my accounts literally got wiped off the face of the earth. When I log in I have the same summoner name (and the chat ban I have on one kek) but it logs me into a level 1 account
what the fuck do I do??
>>
>>1041054
Prostrate yourself before Riot Support and beg for mercy
https://support-wildrift.riotgames.com/hc/en-us
>>
>>1041054
Do you still have your skins, poro energy, champions unlocked and your mastery for each champion? Levels don't matter.
>>
>>1041087
>Levels don't matter
You have to be at least level 10 to play ranked
>>
>>1041087
I literally don't have ANYTHING. it makes me redo the entire tutorial
>>
File: Untitled.png (28 KB, 749x306)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>1041106
You're not alone, at least
https://twitter.com/Riot_Beernana/status/1588332072833146880
>>
>try WW top
>go 16-1

Is he busted or are people just too retarded to deal with him?
>>
Jesus fucking Christ just reset ranks so all the retards who got Masters last season get permanently hardstuck in Iron4 and I don't have to hear their retarded 40% winrate nonsense about "being masters". Even then, these dogs will spam the chat with "WELL I was Masters before hard rank reset meaning I am good at the game :)" until the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>1040795
frens?
>>
>>1041654
Idk but I feel like his jungle clear is kinda slow early game so top might be better
Had a warwick jungle against me one game and he already killed our nasus top 5 times before 1st dragon and demolsihed us from there
Then i was up against 2 Warwick jungles and they did doodoo compared to the top
>>
Had a warwick jungle against me one game and he already killed our nasus top 5 times before 1st dragon and demolsihed us from there
Fuck i meant top, i should have slept longer lol
>>
Why are Riotards replying to themselves? Dead game btw. 20% "master" population soon.
>>
File: 1660427878743.jpg (97 KB, 1024x965)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Font of Life ARAM Ziggs. Good or bad idea?
>>
>>1043621
Ironically enough, my normiest of normie friends are playing wild rift despite hating league.
I guess we're just not the target audience.
>>
>>1043621
take your meds schizo
>>
>>1044141
>aram
who cares, it's a fun mode with its own balance that change randomly
>>
Lads how the fuck do you play Gwen?
Is she just a bootleg kayle where you have to farm for 90% of the game then go in and delete everyone?
I like the way she skips around and I wanna start playing her more, but I dont understand how she plays at all.
>>
>>1041767
>the type of insanity people that goes through the life of people whose entire self-worth is their rank
>>
>>1046124
Sorry Pablo, but your kind isn't welcome
>>
>>1046179
>memebrain buzzword mode activated
you can't just waste years being retarded, at least start reading a book per year
>>
>>1046198
Maybe you should develop some self-awareness.
>>
>>1046400
Wtf is this schizo shit?
>>
What the fuck is Riot even doing why did they add Vex an unpopular champion that’s boring as fuck and takes no skill and is annoying to play against.
Wild Rift literally gives Riot foresight because they can look at LoL and see what worked and what didn’t but then they go ahead and release the biggest flop in the last 3-4 years of the games life, how do you fuck up this bad? Like just add Viktor or Syndra or some shit lmao
>>
>>1047034
Vex gives adhd mid niggers yet another champ to farm pentas with.
>>
>>1047036
Junglecels seethe at midchads
>>
File: vex.png (2 KB, 207x131)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>1047034
>unpopular
Uh oh, retard alert!
>>
>play with main
>climb
>decide to learn a new champ
>fall down to plat 4
>pick up main again to avoid demoting
>rinse and repeat

Am I retarded?
>>
>>1048004
No. Better yet, try a variety-hour where you just close your eyes and poke the screen on champ select.
>>
>>1048004
Did you think to maybe, idk, practice with this champ before trying it in ranked?
>>
>>1048004
I used to do it on other mobile mobas all the time because I played them for fun.
WR instantly reminded me of PC lol and autism activated where I feel insecure and too cautious with maintaing the rank.
>>
>>1047333
God how I wish you would fucking forget 4chan existed, you're too insufferable and stupid and your every reply to anyone ever is useless, you lack any capacity to comprehend any text you read and besides you're a subhuman redditor.
>>
File: 1660771382082.jpg (64 KB, 960x720)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>1048268
>you're retarded because... you comprehend statistics
>you're a redditor because... you use data to support your claims unlike my overly emotional self
>>
>>1048353
I didn't read your mental retardation I've just instantly hid it.
>>
im gonna commit another holocaust if i keep getting these retarded braindead spics on my team
>>
File: 1648031480098.png (56 KB, 751x470)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>1048371
Sanest Wild Rift player
>>
Been playing the game for about a month now and am fucking loving it.
The problem is that it's reminding me of everything I hated from league.
>be Gwen
>facing darius
>beat the piss out of him, he's 0-3-0
>he goes botlane to fight for dragon, I use this chance to push his tower then solo herald
>go bot with herald and bust the bot tower
>go back top
>darius comes to face me
>he's 7-3-0 some fucking how
>kill him again, but the enemy team is on my ass
>farm up a bit in botlane while everyone is ARAMing
>"Quadra kill"
>darius is now 11-3-0

The joys of lego leggings.
Should I always babysit my retards? Am playing gwen specifically because I like how no one can 1v1 me on her.
>>
>>1048512
Every game is 1v9. Ranked, normals, ARAM, all of them. 1v9. If you ever forget that you are against these people, they will throw your game in the trash. Everytime.
>>
>>1048512
What the other anon said. You're always the only competent player on the team. Everyone else is a retard.
>>
should i just duo with a jungler friend. How tf am I getting most dmg with this fucking shit
>>
>>1048682
You climb better when you work with a friend, who speaks your language, so yeah probably should.
>>
>>1048621
>>1048626
cringe schizos, never leave your basements
>>
>>1048512
The game is turbo rigged and the "balance" is biased towards popular champs with plenty of skins. Don't play it seriously and don't be afraid to run it down mid when the first 2 dragon contests are lost.
>>
>>1048682
just pick rakan if u want an actual engage support that is useful all game not this tank gayshit
>>
i fucking grinded a skin as f2p in supreme cells event - frosty ezreal fml
>>
Any skins/champions getting released today?
>>
>>1050501
Stay frosty faggot lmao. He's fun and strong as fuck if you aren't braindead like my 44% wr self, and the skin isn't bad either for a normal(common?) skin
>>
kayn is busted lmfao i can finally jungle again
>>
>removed all chat
kek whats the point if im still gonna get banned for trash talking my retarded team mates instead
>another gatcha event
>only 3 people max on troll list and its for diamond and under only
>irelia nerf
>jungle is made even more braindead but no one seems to play the role better
>team steal buffs anyways
>green book is useless now
wow very cool update rito!
>>
>another fucking gacha event
Yeah I just uninstalled. Sad because I genuinely believed Wild Rift was the best moba currently on the market but I refuse to support gachashit. Bye.
>>
>>1050826
They removed all chat so they can fully deploy bots in the game.

>>1050919
Just int and troll games.
>>
>>1051100
>so they can fully deplly bots
Ranked up till Gold 1 and PVP are already infested with official Riot bots. How is the removal of all chat supposed to make it worse? By making you unable to redpill the players on the enemy team by pointing out they have three bot teammates or whatever?
>>
>>1051171
pretty much yeah. they want to maintain the illusion (especially for new players) that they are playing against other people.
>>
Tbh I convinced a normie friend to play with me and he got into the game hard and grinds it for like 6 hours a day.
If you watch him playing, you couldnt tell if he was a human or an animal holding the phone.
The guy can barely steer his champs and is one of those "runs from the fountain straight into the 2v5 teamfight to "help".
But hey, he made it up to emerald 4 so there is that.
>>
>>1051100
Why are you so desperate to stop people from leaving?
You schizophrenically play alone either way.
>>
They stopped caring about this game. I t had the signs of a passion project early on and good ideas were applied.
A small healthy pool of champions, very short ranked games.. it was heaven.

Now they're doing the opposite of that.
>>
>thread more mentally ill than /lolg/
>>
>>1051869
At least we have less horny retards larping as animu women
>>
>there are only 3 GW items
>one gives AR
>another gives AD and AR penetration
>another gives AP, HP and minimal MR penetration
>They nerfed the only GW AP item
>>
>>1052221
Good, mages are turbo broken cancer.
t. just played a one for all against Karma
>>
>>1052221
Marshmallow got nerfed?
>>
>>1050762
kayn is balanced, aatrox on the other hand
>>
>one for all
>one of the teams gets teemo
>the game lasts 30 minutes

This fucking champ.
>>
Does this game have emblems gambling lootboxes p2w shit?
Please no copium like arguing the definition of p2w or bullshit, just tell me the truth
>>
>>1052837
There's nothing pay to win at the moment, but the game does have gacha lootboxes for Wild Rift exclusive skins like Crystal Rose and Supreme Cells.
>>
>enemy team has red Kayn and Draven
>THREE (3) teammates opt to buy fucking Lord Dominik's instead of Mortal Reminder
What the fuck does that item even do? What does 80% attack speed on the first auto even mean?
>>
>>1052837
The only shit you buy with money is a million different cosmetics, thankfully.
Nothing like "that other" mobile moba.

The problem is that last patch they tried a gacha box, and this time they went harder on it.

>>1052910
Antiheal seems like such an alien concept to WR players. I guess only PC refugees seem to know about orb and executioner's, and even with them it's a hit or miss.
That and with the addition of Aatrox..
It's gonna be a bump ride. Unless you're a champ who abuses healing.
>>
>>1052720
>team gets Veigar or Asol
>already tallied as a win
>>
what are the op supports right now
>>
>lost 6 games in row because team just feeds and never group up
i actually hate this game
>>
File: crab-rave (1).gif (178 KB, 220x138)
178 KB
178 KB GIF
just heard the news, are we celebrating or what?
Fuck all the dickriders and the twittersissies that defended this shit game, get fucking stranded
>>
>>1054073
???
>>
Junglers are subhuman and derserve to be flamed 24/7/infinity
>>
>>1054073
It's interesting that they are killing the western esports scene because, ironically, no one gives a fuck.
I checked the plebbit and people there are crying about the loss of the esports scene in the west, when most people don't even read patch notes here.
I still have to tell faggots that if they take my buffs we wont get to share it.
>>
Wait, so the game now is dead in west?
>>
>>1054165
The only subhuman in the game and on this general are liberals and you.
>>
>>1054192
So the only players were accidental 7-12 years olds?
>>
>>1054073
Shills are crying. Only chinks will play the game still soon.
>>
>>1054165
Faggot laners who can't win lane on their own should be crucified.
>>
>>1054165
>be shyvana
>farming up for dragon
>gwen already died twice to darius before I finished full clear
>"noob jg"

Sounds like you.
>>
>>1054442
>>1054577
>lock in powerfarmer jungler
>"easy game just let me scale"
>full clear
>invade enemy jungle for more camps
>die in the 1v1
>repeat until a nexus explodes
Nice job faggot I'm sure your ten deaths and 10k damage done were a positive contribution
>>
At what rank of ranked can you say "I'm decent"?
>>
>>1054984
You'll never be a decent human being if you waste your time with mobas.
>>
File: 1627197965542.jpg (40 KB, 491x592)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>1054985
lmao
>>
>>1054986
>having images disabled
>lmao
>surely the image is some subhuman meme, tranime or something
yea no
>>
>>1054802
>lock in Vi
>clear camps
>steal enemy camps
>sucessfully gank for bot
>bot is up 1 kill
>suddenly bot is down 1 kill
>both died
>top died 3 times
>was never ganked
>>
>>1055163
Maybe it's the players in general who are braindead cancer. Got filled jungle, ganked the absolute shit out of toplane, and the worthless faggot still managed to get behind (electrocute smite top lane Olaf with like 30% winrate). No I couldn't gank duo or mid because they lost lane even harder and I felt like playing Rhaast
>>
just spent 30 bucks on the gacha and got a riven skin and ring bauble so far, can get the akali skin tho lol fuck riot riot tho
>>
>>1056078
>I just spent my money on gacha
>WTF I GOT GARBAGE? I HATE THIS COMPANY

Your fault, dumb fuck.
>>
>>1056574
Ah yes, the poor pig squeals in jealousy and seethe, cry more for me piggy, cry more!
>>
>>1056665
>he spends money on gacha
>and complains when he doesnt get what he wants
>AND he boasts about it

This is a new level of cucked, desu.
>>
>>1056677
poorpigs are worse than paypigs
>>
Reinstalled this shit game only to see a hyper nerfed warwick with almost no 25% hp bonuses. They even made his Q have 75% lifesteal instead of 90%.
Fuck riot niggers.
>>
>>1057042
I hope this shit game dies. Fucking useless shit retards.
If they wanted people to try this game maybe they should stop adding the cancer champs like aatrox and yone with basically no nerfs at all.
But sure lets nerf the champ that only punishes people for being stupid retards fighting until they're low hp.
Fucking stupid retarded niggers at riot.
>>
>it's another episode of faggot jungler spends the whole time farming instead of fighting
>every team fight is a 5v4 because of this
I remember now why I switched from maining mid to maining jungle.
>>
>>1057042
>>1057043
new patch just leaked looks like warwick and kayn are getting a buff and aatroxx is getting gutted
you bronzes can stop crying now
>>
A Rhaast with 15k gold can barely 1v1 a shitty Evelynn with 10k gold riot pls nerf
>>
So, if the math I did in my head is correct, then as long as rejuvenation is active I can regen health faster than I lose it, right? Can anyone check me?
>>
I don’t even use skins but since gacha shit has me worried you know? Like for the health of the game
>>
>>1057483
go full ap/haste so you can heal twice from single rejuvenation, hp items on soraka are a trap
>>
>>1057608
I think it's ironically the opposite.
The west hates gachashit, the bugs love it. With them killing the western esports scene and just focusing on what makes money for them, I would say that this will make the game even more profitable.
We will be at the mercy of china and korea's patches though and what they find balanced will be our balance here, but at least they're not throwing money away trying to make an esports scene for NA and EU happen.
>>
>>1057669
The Chinese may be turbocancer retards, but they at least released the API unlike the lazy nigger Westoid devs
>>
>all 5 last matches had someone dc in my team
they don't even try to hide it
>>
>>1057189
k tranny

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.