[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 103 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

new update, new thread
>>
>Uncensored Version
https://7sin-eng.userjoy.com/

>Twitter
has been abandoned. their facebook page is now where all the codes and updates are posted.

>/vmg/ Guilds
Lucklets
Cunnyseurs
Mesugaki

>Latest Update
16th Chapter Story Mode
Consonance Update
The Shining Stars
100th Day Celebration & Banner
Ginevra & Belial Banner
New Silver Limbo Pass

Remember to check the "weekly best seller" for daily freebies.
>>
>100th day
we did it lads... we avoided EoS...
>>
File: FZAU07MaIAIN7O_.jpg (274 KB, 531x900)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
Are the new banners any good?
>>
>>937709
>devs start updating the twitter after 2 fucking months 20 minutes after i post this
i don't even know what to say
>>
File: thyrza.jpg (201 KB, 2280x1080)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
just an update on wedding thyrza and normal thyrza's second illustrations
i can confirm that there is plenty of jiggle but unfortunately no nip slips
we may never know if she has inverted nips unless someone unlocks her third illustrations to see if she nip slips in those
>>
>>937737
New girl erotic
>>
>>937737
First try
I'm happy
>>
>find out you can turn 4 star girls into 5 star girls
>really cool idea, so lower rarity girls aren't automatically useless
>turn matina into a 5 star girl because she has the fattest jiggliest tits, thighs and all and a cute face and is a sadomasochist cow girl (tl:dr she is best girl and my wife)
>her stats are still noticeably worse than Thyrza or Charles, native 5 star girls
Feels bad man. But I think it is still possible to use them because it is far, far easier to get dupes on 4 star girls and if you use those her skills get a powerup. So maybe she has worse stats BUT her skills absolutely slap and that evens it out and she becomes a true 5 star girl.
>>
>>937753
>we may never know if she has inverted nips
I don't think it's that important, anon, but I admire your diligence.
>>
kinda wanne go for mammon copies but 3 featured units on a banner is kinda oof probably end up saving this time around since i got a copy of each of them already
>>
no offense to the big tiddy goth gf bros in here but can i get a fucking gacha with a character i actually fucking want please
>>
>>937866
Eventually you'll replace all your 4* and 5* with sins and virtues. It's okay to build Matina since you need her built for Levi's consonance.
>>
If my personal trainers were cute demon girls like this I'd never skip a day!
>>
>>937966
Forgot the pic...
>>
File: FMPm-VAUYAk8U3X.jpg (102 KB, 828x1090)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
So you're too good for me, huh. Lucklets. Cunnyseurs. Rejecting my join request like that, why cause I'm rank 7? Cause I'm a newbie, cause I'm weak? "Ohh look at this noob, his best girl is a level 40 Charles! OMG does he seriously use a +3 Matina?" I know you be talking shit, acting all insulted because I dared to request to join your oh-so-elite society, but guess what. You just don't fucking know it yet. I am weak now but a few weeks, months from now? I'm gonna be the strongest F2P player in existence. I will fucking destroy you. "Damn, who's that rising star? Oh man, he gets how many guild points!?" And then you will remember how you rejected me and then you will start regretting. And to save your ego you will try to PVP my ass, but guess what. I will wreck your shit every time. Every single time. I'm just gonna stomp you and you're gonna keep coming back, imma seal up all my cracks, you're gonna keep coming back. Why? Cause you smellin the syrup. You worthless bitch ass anons. "Oh, how is he able to do that? What, he fucking statutory raped my team again?", yes, I'm gonna keep shoving your shit in daily, you're gonna keep getting wrecked daily. And that's just PVP, imagine what I will do to your guild ranking. Your guild rank is gonna nosedive, cause I keep pumping out so much fucking damage you won't be able to keep up. You're gonna whip and slave your guild members to keep up, but it's not possible, morale will drop and more and more people will leave.
>>
>>938140
You try to replace them but none stay long because they all try to jump ship and ride on my dick. Because at this point my team is all 6 star girls with all skill upgrades with 6 LR +15 shards each and perfect team synergy. Everyone will know me while you fade into obscurity. Lucklets, more like dicklets. Cunnyseurs more like kusoseurs. And then you will remember. "Holy shit, we rejected him back then!" and you try to recruit me into your guild and the crazy thing is, I'm not gonna reject immediately like you did. I'm gonna wait. One day, then two, let the uncertainty and the tension linger. I'm online every fucking day but I don't acknowledge your request. And you're gonna wonder and get irritated, upset, frustrated and challenge me again but now I don't even need a full team to do the job and I'm gonna use automode because you are beneath me using manual. So finally you submit and concede, your request already going unanswered for a week and you know for a fucking fact I am online daily, so it's not like I didn't see it. At the height of your emotionall stress you will finally see a response and naturally that repsonse is that I'm going to reject your invite and you're gonna fucking uninstall on the spot. I guarantee this is going to happen and like a greek tragedy all you can do now is knowing what suffering shall befall you while being unable to do anything to stop it. Meanwhile I'm sitting on my throne busting fat fucking nuts to my girls.

Just joking, don't take it serious
>>
Where do we spend the medal that we get from the daily 100 Day lucky bag? I can't find a shop for it.
>>
Finally, for the first time ever, I can get the free bunrei for pulling a character twice in their banner! I got one copy of Speedrunner Raph in my 120 pulls of her banner (9k diamonds' worth of dead pulls, then she popped out with the 20 free scrolls we got as compensation) and just now I got a 2nd copy from my daily free single! Luck is finally turning around, now I can spend my 12 testaments on getting Asmodeus' alt. The funny thing is, I still don't have regular Raph or regular Asmo.
>>
File: 1618543173646.jpg (167 KB, 500x500)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>938140
>>938143
put /vmg/ in your profile greeting wetard
>>
>>938172
I just got my 120 pulls ticket too, not sure if I should unlock the third skill for a girl or get a new (hot) 5 star I didn't own yet.
>>
>>938159
On the same place you get them "Medals part 2" had me looking for some time too
>>
>>938303
?
>>
>>938143
all that aside cunny does have like 7 open spots
>>
>>938389
Don’t forget 7 people are not active when doing dailies that includes our fucking guild leader
>>
>>938566
nep is no longer active? guess that means lucklets is the last surviving vmg guild...
>>
>>938566
>>938570
this false flagging is actually braindead
>>
>>938566
only people in guild that havent done raid today are mint, blankzai, lazy, and durasteel

and i know durasteel always does his close to timer
>>
fun fact: the 100th day celebration banners only lasts 7 days. the 100th day celebration login reward lasts 10 days. on day 9 you get 5 soulmirror scrolls. these events began at the same time.
>>
>this retard thinks his shitty 4 star unit matters

Lmao.
>>
>never was a fan of pvp in any game
>still try to give it a shot for those sweet 100th day celebration campaign rewards
>thinking I will meet opponents fit for my level
>everyone looks way, way stronger
anons... i don't feel so good... my lucky bags...
>>
>>938803
HOLD ON!
it just says "attend arena X times" it says nothing about actually winning
so i can totally still get the rewards, i'll get defeated but who cares about that
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: Ginevra.png (1.75 MB, 1280x674)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>inverted nips through clothing
Well done Zunta
>>
>>938823
puffy nips completely ignoring clothing is zunta's specialty. also ginevra in particular is nopan confirmed by her breaks and zunta himself on twitter, which is extra based.
>>
Why so you guys like inverted nipples so much? They're gross.
>>
File: cunnybattle.png (358 KB, 653x717)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>>938566
>>938570
24 members and only 3 didn`t do the battle today,not bad i would say
activity > full member roster
>>
>>938874
dw man its just people who got upset i kicked them for leeching
>>
I have 4k + gems
what's the important thing to do?
>>
>>938945
save 50k and blow your load when your favorite girl's banner comes around
>>
Might be a dumb question but how do you change the girl on your arena loading screen?
>>
>>939158
on your unit's stats menu. click on the 3 bars on the top right corner and one of 4 icons sets your helper
>>
>>938869
I only like them when they pop out into extra long nipples like isis from kyonyu fantasy
>>
Just got this bit tiddy caramel bird.
Sadly all her skills rely on doing bonus damage on targets inflicted by Fracture but that's the first time I ever even heard of that debuff and she can't inflict it herself except wizh her ultimate ability which I haven't unlocked and takes a 3 round countdown anyway.
>>
>>940064
Holy shit my luck is crazy today!
Just got this girl and even for a 5-star her sunmon had a little special animation, so I think she's extra good. You can tell she is strong because she has not one little silly hat but two!
>>
>>940076
Yeah, all casts you get with that animation are "premium 5 stars", stronger than the average 5 star.
>>
>>940064
There's actually a bunch of stuff that does fracture. You won't be using her for that much tho, the actual reason because of which you may use her is her support skill which gives unremovable +atk +speed buff as long as she's alive when a battle starts, I sometimes use her just to outspeed mobs etc.
>>
Hey luck let's let me in wtf, I'm chumbudn04ng0
>>
how do I get 3 stars on the 10th star event mission? the sheep on the 2nd wave outspeed even my 2024 speed asmodeus and I can't recover after that.
>>
>>940939
post your roster
>>
>>940943
I only have asmodeus, mammon, gabriel, summer lucy and levi, and astaroth. they're all level 65 except asmodeus who is 70 and astaroth at 1. I unsummoned everyone else for crystal things.
>>
>>940959
you should be able to 3 star with those units pretty easily unless you're using the wrong starshards or you're not ranking up/skill up/transcending your units
i would replace mammon with another unit if you're only fighting red enemies
in the long term i think you're screwing over yourself by unsummoning your other units since you need some of them for mammon and levi's consonance
i hope you didn't unsummon normal lucifer since she's one of the best units to 3 star with
>>
No second wish for Belial sucks, will probably go all in if the next banner is shit
>>
>>940882
Put a foxy type girl on your picture with a description of /vmg/. It took them 3 days to let me in
>>
Just started the game, any rerolling/progress tips?
>>
What type of starshard should I give to Michael?
>>
>>941848
she's versatile so it depends on what you want out of her. generally speaking you'll want to run speed + something else. if you want her to lean into damage, crit. if you want to lean more into her tank playstyle, def or hp. you can substitute speed for the attack set instead but only if you have her substantially built in other areas (dupes, transcended, soulmirrors, etc), otherwise you'll suffer.
>>
>>941853
>what you want of her.
Dunno anon, I'm playing this game for boobs. She has nice ones. Anyway thanks for the advice.
>>
Is it too late to start this game?
>>
>>941910
no
>>
>>941874
>Michael
>has nice tits
You have very poor taste anon
>>
hows the game doing revenue wise?
>>
>>941997
last I checked wa number 432 on the top 500
>>
>>941987
>michael's tits are VERY poor taste
so, like, only gigantic balloons are acceptable by this metric? what the fuck is going wrong with the world?
>>
>>942006
enjoy all tits. especially bannannananana
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.36 MB, 2340x1080)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
My mission in life is complete.
>>
>>942358
How much do they jiggle?
>>
>>942488
enough for me to play 1 handed.
>>
>>942358
Can that be set as the home screen?
>>
>>942719
You can set any illustration that you unlock as the home screen
Menu -> Cover Girl
>>
Newfag here, is there some wiki/guide? How are you supposed to progress? Any general tips?
>>
>>943621
the best resource out there is a chinese google sheet that is roughly 3/4ths translated to english. it has a bunch of tier lists for various contexts and a list of consonance abilities. no guides or wikis otherwise.
heres some general tips i can think of off the top of my head:
do all the story & kizuna quests that you can to get a bunch of diamonds. if you get stuck due to difficulty, utilize the helper system to get a whale lucifer to smash everything for you. you'll only be able to do this 10 times a day though, so keep that in mind.
sins and virtues are inherently more statted out than other 5* units, with the riders of the apocalypse being just below them. below that are awakers which only ever have the potential to be mediocre at best.
never unsummon SVRs (sins/virtues/riders), only unsummon 5* awakers that are duplicate copies and you aren't ever going to use. 4* units duplicates can be unsummoned if you don't give a fuck about the long term, but if you do care about the long term you should get literally all of them to +13 (yes 13 duplicate copies).
if you don't want your avatar to be jacqueline, go to your unit of choice's page in the cast list and click the skull button that is in the drop down menu on the top right of the screen. it takes a bit for the game to update this so don't be concerned that it didn't work.
the "soulpedia" can be leveled up (on it's respective page) which gives you a global stat upgrade on all your units.
theres a metric fuckton more things i could cover in broad strokes but it's basically impossible to recall off the top of my head. if you have any questions that are a bit more specific feel free to ask.
>>
>>943643
I've been playing since launch and I always forget about the pedia. That shit should be auto accept in your mailbox or something.
>>
>>943643
Thanks for the response.
>if you have any questions that are a bit more specific feel free to ask.
How do you get soulmirrors? Is it worth/mandatory to have them? Can you farm awakeners? Where should i dump my stamina as a newcomer? Can you post the google sheet?
>>
>>943654
>soulmirrors
soulmirror gacha for SVRs, guild currency shop for 5* awakers. 4* awaker soulmirrors are not available in game for some reason.
>worth?
this will be a controversial opinion, but yes. they are a massive blast of stats & unlock the lewd illustrations. the issue is that they are a IMMENSE resource sink. you essentially have to burn 16k diamonds and hit pity to get them since the odds are so comically bad on their rates (0.3% on UR+ ones, and you need 3 different versions). not to mention you have to upgrade them and that also costs a fuckton of gold (whatever) and soul essence (annoying to obtain).
>mandatory?
absolutely not.
>farming awakers?
not really, but the game is weirdly generous with the awaker banner scroll handouts, so just by playing the game for awhile you'll get a bunch.
>stamina?
this is probably the hardest question in the game that every player has to wrestle with every single weekly reset. the short answer is "it depends". the long answer is: the game CONSTANTLY barrages us with limited time events that demand you burn every single drop of stamina you get on it and then some. some of these events are worth it, some are not. you'll essentially have to review whats up with any given event going on each week and make a judgement call if you think it is worth spending your stamina here or in other areas. assuming you are not spending stamina on an event, you should be doing story mode until it gets too hard to comfortably clear, then start doing the "starshard temple" as a way to get more stats. you'll want to do kizuna quests as well because they are a good one time source of diamonds but that can be saved for later.
before you ask almost every unit is going to want 4 pieces of the speed set and 2 pieces of the crit rate set (if dps oriented) or 2 pieces of the hp increase set (if not dps oriented).
>sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1StWSOiUd0OtcCyzvDjBIr58wsAObnODAHO_Y8VrQpmM/edit#gid=0
>>
>>943621
Here's a beginner's guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16XEPVZrITJdGw7ETzZNCyNRKMB6ZYitbHmos99sLehw/
>>
>>943647
Just updated it. Went from lvl 83 to 111
>>
Login down?
>>
>>945361
Same here. Can't login.
>>
>>945361
its back up
>>
Have they ever thought the event 100 day celebration ends today but if you look at day 9 login bonus event, it rewards 5 soul mirror, like how the fuck did they didn’t see this? Can someone address this issue on their discord or whatever platform that they’re currently active in
>>
what determines the score a character has for consonance requirements?
>>
do we have a dime on what the next gacha is going to be? I kinda want lust seasonal but im afraid if i roll for her the seasonal seere will be available the next day
>>
>>946467
hero gabriel is the next banner (the banner name is angel prefect), but we don't know who else will be on the banner with her. it could technically be OG gabriel but thats really unlikely.
>>
>>946469
is hero gabriel even better than normal?
>>
>>946505
significantly
>>
>>946508
well i cant be rollin on big titty mommys over lolis when im in cunnyseurs nowe can i
>>
>>946319
The only way to communicate with the devs is through writing a ticket but luckily their customer service is pretty good from my experience. They'll probably do a compensation like they always do or extend the banner at least.
>>
what team people usualy bring for getting 1m score? and it's minimum skill level? i kinda want to improve my score
>>
>>946717
idk grizzly hes a fucking enigma
>>
>>946717
a built belial and units with def down debuffs
>>
>Dumped my entire gem load on Gabu
I'm happy....but I really hope we don't get Bunny Asmo or General Sandolphin next.
>>
>>947213
It’s all cunny now fellow cunny lovers
>>
Greasy chink rats. Obfuscating that normal Gabriel is also on the banner and that new Gabriel has a much lower rate than the old garbage one.
>>
>>947308
>Garbage Gabriel
Fuck you she's cute, also she makes nightmare a cakewalk
>much lower rate
It's .75% to 1%, the rate isn't that much lower. .7% is the gacha standard for rateup units
>>
What starshards do I use on the new Gabriel? ATK or SPD?
>>
>>947389
spd crt for pvp
atk crt for pve
>>
>>947308
They literally tell you who's in the banner on the news when you log in.
>>
>>947352
>Dude it's only 25% lower dude it's not a big deal dude
>>947417
No one reads that shit. They only look at the banner image. And looky looky you dirty gooku, they removed shit gab from the image
>>
>>947612
>I'm a retard who can't read or do math
That's on you dumbass, lesson learned read the banner before you roll
>>
>>947308
learning to read is a very useful skill
>>
>>943712
Please include this and tier list for future ops, thanks
>>
>>948048
hokay
>>
>suddenly, holy blood and pride medal discounts
Was there an announcement about such a thing somewhere and I missed it or what.
>>
>>948863
nope just random jumpscare discount.
>>
>>948863
>5. Store Update
>Discount on the required materials for exchanging casts and items.
The last item in the news. What's interesting is that there's no period stated so I'm hoping it's permanent.
>>
Holy shit, I actually got a Rider grimoire from the free daily Gabby lucky bag! I thought it was just fragments, but it looks like a full book. First book I've gotten since launch. We're supposed to burn these things for EX Evolution, right? Or maybe I should save it for a Rider alt (I failed to get bride Thyrza). Or maybe I should just use it now to skill up someone I use. Decisions, decisions...
>>948863
>>948966
How much are these discounts?
>>
So I'm at the part where I need to stop using 1 team for everything and actually build a team for each color (to stop being a shitter in raids), and I just got Gab angel prefect from a free roll, is she a good addition to a red team? I got Lucy and Belial built up, while S.Lucy, Astaroth and Furka are kinda becoming deadweight.
>>
>>950090
she's great for pvp but bad for raids
build your summer lucifer instead
-40% def (at +3) for 4 turns is huge for raids
>>
>>950117
Thanks anon, will build up my S.Lucy, she's currently at +2 and yeah that improved def break is indeed appealing. I'll prolly go for Gab still, cause I kinda need an uoooh in the team.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (99 KB, 1280x720)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
PENIS INSPECTION OPEN UP
>>
File: 1.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>950510
She's cuter in the show
>>
>>950878
[slap slap slap]
>>
why do none of the tier lists have the recommended characters for the raids we actually have?
>>
>>950960
There are only a few more months before we catch up to JP + we should be switching to virtue raid bosses before then
>>
is there any point in not letting you get bonus points in offline auto battle other than forcing me to let the miner in my emulator run?
>>
>>952857
could be shitty code i guess
>>
>>952858
it's literally a "feature" the game tells you about.
>>
>>952857
because offline autobattle in this game doesn't check your party's composition
this means that once you've 3 starred a stage you don't need to make a party that can clear the stage again if you use offline autobattle
you can select a party of level 1s and it'll still complete with a 100% success rate
however this is only good for daily dungeons where there's no benefit from the party
in event stages it just screws you over the bonus points
an easy fix would be to give bonus points to the player as long as they own the characters but i doubt they do that any time soon
>>
>>952944
it has to be intentional that they disable the bonus for offline auto battle. I can only assume the devs think if you have to keep their game running you can't spend money on something else.
>>
Is there a list of units optimal for clearing the gold dailies?
>>
Autobattle in events screws with bonus points you get for certain characters,imagine you 3 star a stage with your best team then use the level 1 event units to offline battle.
So i understand why its a thing but it should not be hard to adjust a small thing so its possible
>>
>>953726
Most games use the last party you beat a "sweepable" map with. If this one doesn't, you can always complain. It makes sure you can carry the characters through the map -> allowed to sweep with the bonus.
>>
>>953586
don't think there is one
just read skill tooltips and look for units that do multihits and pursue
>>
File: Bikini Lucifer.jpg (2.34 MB, 2400x1080)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
Best gacha ever. Now if only they'd tone the Jewishness a little down.
Any losties btw
https://files.catbox.moe/r1ib05.gif
>>
>played this on release
>didn't know there was an 18+ version so dropped it
what the fuck. is it too late to start now or is it new player friendly? I just want Uriel
>>
>>954403
the game isnt new player friendly but it is very friendly to those who specifically want 1 unit. even f2ps who save for a single girl can get significant power just by dedicating themselves.
>>
>>954403
the 18+ version is kind of a scam. every character has 2 alternate arts that may or may not show nipples. they require whaling to unlock and that's the extent of the 18+ content.
>>
File deleted.
>>954403
There I just saved you months of play time.
But to answer your question, if you want to unlock Live2D illustrations you need to play long term. The first unlockable illustration is somewhat easy to get if you've been saving up for a few weeks for a particular character. The second unlockable illustration will take months of saving. I would say the Live2D illustrations in this game is fucking great and is basically carrying the game.
>>
File: 1624048018039.jpg (10 KB, 425x424)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>954565
this is a blue board bro
>>
File: uriel2.jpg (384 KB, 2160x1080)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>954573
Happy?
>>
File: 1650432698987.jpg (315 KB, 1280x1574)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>954418
>>954565
Thanks bros, I appreciate the warning.
>>954577
Wrong virtue anon. Do you have her?
>>
File: 1656007215510.jpg (207 KB, 1920x1200)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>954716
>>
>>954732
Nice, god tier pose
>>
So Christmas Satan is most likely next.
Xmas Lucifer seems like the better choice of the two new banners, is the new Sariel any good anywhere?
>>
>2 new banners at the same time
Fuck, I thought they'd be together when I saw the new offers on the Weekly Best Seller screen. Are they accelerating global even faster?
>>
I'm tired of the constant banners. I haven't got the perfect costume and now Lucy is out and with sariel looking great as well.
>>
>>954797
New Sariel's not great. You would have to be a Sariel simp to pull on her banner instead of Luci's.
>>
>>954956
I remember when global launched, I was looking at various JP tier lists and couldn't understand why I didn't see Sariel anywhere. Then I saw they had a separate, smaller tier list near the end just for supports. Sariel's alt was at the top of that, with her normal version just below. Is she really that bad? I don't know for sure, but that list I looked at was probably one of the ones that assumes +15.
>>
I got hero gabriel from free rolls today. I also somehow have 3 virtue books. is it worth spending one on her just so I can get the 25 poster daily?

>>954797
>is the new Sariel any good anywhere?
she's good for my penis. what do her soul mirror arts look like? I can't roll because I'm saving for bunny asmodeus.
>>
>>955404
Give her them all
>>
is this a good game or what? give it to me straight vmg
>>
>>955689
Not really. We play because we are crazy.
It takes stamina to do anything, and if it doesn't, it consumes another resource, so progressing is very slow.
While the rates for 5* characters aren't the worst, you need two copies of a character for them to be viable. On top of that, getting the extra artwork for characters is also part of its own gacha, and getting the UR art is extremely unlikely unless you pity.
The gameplay itself is mostly auto-battle. Imo, the animations are good, and the overall style and aesthetic of the game is what keeps me playing.
I can't really recommend this game, but check it out if you're still curious. (If you do, get the 18+ version from the company's website.)
>>
>>955702
what would you recommend instead? I don't really need the 18+ stuff, since I want to play at work sometimes
>>
>pull 2*10 on the new Luci banner
>get 2 og Lucis
I should feel lucky, cause lower rate, but still..
At least she's +4 now.
>>
>>955709
Just try the normal Google/iOS version, then
>>
>>954908
Color me surprise if they release Christmas Satan so don’t rely on irl holiday it’s guessing game at this point, luckily my big tiddy goth inverted waifu got released last week and I managed to get her and her illustration
>>
holy shit my guild actually has 30 members and theyre active. i never thought id see the day
>>
>>955952
We were ranked like 19th in the world yesterday, pretty cool stuff. And it wasn't a case of being right after reset or something, because reset is middle of the night for me and I don't log in until after noon.
>>
She any good? Better than normal sariel?
>>
Just pulled her, she better than first lucy?
>>
>>955709
>I want to play at work sometimes
game is still lewd
>>
>never cared about getting christmas lucy
>see her dripped as fuck coat
god damnit they get me everytime
>>
>>956123
????? I have 10 of there books
>>
>>956703
it's bugged atm
>>
>>955689
If you enjoy managing scarce resources and long term planning then this game is actually enjoyable. This is the only gacha where I've made a spreadsheet to manage my stamina for events.
>>
>>956704
A lot of things are bugged. I don't think Ginerva's normal skill is increasing her move gauge after the action like it says.
>>
>>956703
How awfully convenient for these chinks that these cheap books are bugged and likely won't be fixed before monthly reset, kiking you out of a set of books
>>
>>957314
Why would they do that when they can just not add it to the shop until next month?
>>
>>956866
Brew, stop it ur shilling sucks, ur going to scare people away
>>
>fighting live twintard
>called by's my sera on my turn

nigga???
>>
>>957510
It's a powermove.
They're letting you know how hard they're kiking you because you can't do shit
>>
File: summer bel.png (2.27 MB, 1920x864)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
guess i should save my books
>>
>>959749
Don't tell me she's next. I have no diamonds
>>
File: 1646233260135.gif (558 KB, 367x265)
558 KB
558 KB GIF
>>959749
>>
>>959749
why is she more clothed than her default version?
>>
How hot are Gabriel's second illust. I'm thinking on getting 1 mirror set with battlesuits,
>>
File: gab.jpg (705 KB, 2340x1080)
705 KB
705 KB JPG
>>960156
nah gab's hotter in the anime
she's just a moeblob in this game
>>
File: rub-wood.gif (1.43 MB, 498x368)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>>960362
Those cheeks look hella squishable tho
>>
Does this game have any good lolis?
>>
>>960838
Tons
>>
god fucking damnit i forgot to hit 75k for the bunrei
>>
>>962249
lol
>>
>>962249
I got her to +2 and I'm not impressed
Should have bought the awakener books instead
>>
The event story is a bit more graphic this time, that's pretty nice.
>>
Hmmm, very interesting...
>>
18 items to get a Brunei of Xmas Lucy. Need 13 more. Yeah that ain't happening without spending cash. Maybe they'll bring her back at actual Xmas time?
>>
>>962425
Why wouldn't you just get the actual unit that only costs 12?
>>
>>962430
Ah I missed her. Thanks. Doubt I'll still have time to get 7 rolls in 7 days
>>
>Satan's kizuna selection gacha
>Satan not included
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>956703
These fucking like ass Jew ass chinks
last week I traded all my frags for books and then it was "bugged"
Now they changed it so you need frags to buy these .
Fuck them. I'm done. Fuck this trash nigger game
>>
>>962395
Don't like the new Uriel, I like'em nice and submissive.
>>
>>962495
This is one of the scummiest things I've ever seen. Not just in this game, but anywhere. Last update they made it so you could trade awaker books for SVR books 2 for 1, but you couldn't actually because it was bugged. I was happy to see this because I never spent any of my awaker books since shortly after launch, so I had a bunch of frags to turn in and was sitting on 10 books, ready for them to fix this bug with last night's maintenance.
And then they change it to frags. 3750 frags at that. It's an incredible stab in the back from the devs. I'll keep playing because I'm only here for the story, but they will never, ever get a single dollar from me.
>>
>>962747
And by 2 for 1, I meant 5 for one. Was thinking about how I was gonna get 2 books to skill up my +0 Xmas Lucy. Now I'll get none.
>>
Also can't help but notice the chinkikes also removed the Santa and Dom free Scrolls for no reason.
Also can't help but notice the chinkikes didn't give a single free scroll for the Belial rerun
>>
>>962747
Copy and paste that into a ticket
>>
Should I be running all 3 Lucy's on a team?
>>
>>963482
no reason not to.
>>
Am I going to make it bros? These are my 6 stars.
>>
>>963514
Yeah, you're fine
Why is the image red, tho
>>
>>963542
Blue light filter
>>
File: bateman.jpg (22 KB, 600x335)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>963514
Impressive, very nice.
Let's see Paul Allen's Soulpedia.
>>
>>963215
You know, this is so bad I think I actually will waste some of my time today contacting them about this issue.
What's even worse, a friend of mine who also plays this game was trying really hard to buy both of the 5 star awaker grimoires from the Gabby event shop for 50k event currency; he was even spending diamonds for stamina iirc. He did it 'cause he realized awaker books were actually valuable now and was hoping to get another sin or virtue book with them. He managed to buy the 2 books on the last day of the event, only to find out the next day the devs had made them worthless.
>>
>>963854
It's the only way. During the Speedrunner Raphael banner, the power-up program gave you the OG Raphael bunrei instead of the Speedrunner one. Luckily enough people sent in tickets and made them fix it. They got one additional bunrei and everybody on the server got 20 scrolls as compensation.
>>
>>963799
>>
Hey Milton, make some space for newfriends, there are people in the guild with 20~ days inaction
>>
>>963938
I was wondering where those 20 scrolls came from, thanks! It's how I got her after 100 pulls of nothing on that banner, nice compensation.
>>
File: wabi.png (151 KB, 492x428)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
ogey
>>
File: lily-dragalia-lost.gif (2.65 MB, 498x289)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB GIF
>>964301
Also accept more people, who cares about muh secret club, as long as they are not reddit or Twitter users
>>
>>964715
Not Mil, but sekret club is nice though. Trying to get people who aren't from those places won't be easy.
>>
just turn on open invite and kick people who dont log in for 3 days

worked for me, also not like theres any communication at all in this game so sekrit club doesnt even matter
>>
I got the new uriel is she good?
>>
>>965993
no
>>
>>966282
so I shouldn't waste any of my grimoires on her? I used one on hero gabriel so she is at +2 now.
>>
>>968003
yes
>>
>>968005
should I give up on trying to farm the event to buy her copy? having to leave my pc running for auto mode is annoying. where's the tier list again?
>>
There are 6 people that haven't logged in for a week. Do your fucking job.
>>
>>937708
that's a nipple
>>
>>968130
Is this Lucklets or Cunnyseurs?
>>
File: peko frendry.jpg (29 KB, 431x610)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>968130
>>
>>969515
No. Do your fucking job cunt. I'm missing out on stamina every day because of you
>>
>>969520
Then join a different guild, asshole. Fuck you.
>>
Has anyone ripped the assets for this game yet? And I don't mean just the lewd illustrations, but the character sheets and expressions as well.
>>
File: esmira.png (2.08 MB, 2048x2048)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB PNG
>>971344
I've seen some illustrations floating around but they're just images. I don't think the Live2D has been ripped so far.
>>
File: Screenshot_20220829.png (1.04 MB, 1280x720)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
This might be the hottest outfit in the game.
>>
File: so far.jpg (74 KB, 800x684)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>972461
>>
>>972461
what do the soul mirror poses look like?
>>
>>971402
Can you link to where you found this? I've been looking everywhere but can't find anything.
>>
>>973097
https://mega.nz/folder/nmQVRKRJ#gn5kp_DAN71ammLIm4fMbg
>>
I caved in for Xmas Luci, but had to buy her after the 12*10. Might've been a mistake, but oh well. Here's hoping it's not Xmas Satan tomorrow.
>>
File: Screenshot_20220830.png (999 KB, 1280x720)
999 KB
999 KB PNG
>>972689
I only have this one unlocked.
>>
>>973383
Is that her first pic? I somehow lucked into all three UR (purple) pieces of her first mirror from free dailies. I've never unlocked an illustration before, do I just max out the mirror pieces' level?
>>
>>973392
Yeah that's her first soul mirror break which is easy to unlock compared to her other one. You need her at +1, all her kizuna quests completed and her first soul mirror set equipped (rarity doesn't matter). You don't need to level her soul mirror for this one.
>>
>>973409
Thank you! I haven't finished all her kizuna quests but after I do, that pic'll be mine.
>>
>>973383
>covered nips
lame. they should be ashamed for selling this as a r18 game.
>>
I'm about to spend some shekels in this for a second copy of Sariel, pls forgive me f2pbros. What's the most bang for my buck option?
>>
>>973744
Best bang for buck is:
Rank up pack
Monthly pass
Adventure fund (if you can clear nightmare)
Weekly pass
>>
>>973248
https://files.catbox.moe/ar1vzb.jpg
She's showing the peperonis in this one tho, and I also clearly remember seeing other girls showing the goods too that are nevertheless hiding them in the folders version
>>
>>973248
Thanks!
>>
>>973989
The ones in the folder might be an early version or the TW version. The global version is definitely more revealing.
>>
>seasonal sandy right after gaby and xlucifer

THEY CANT FUCKING DO THIS TO ME
>>
does sandy count as cunny?
>>
Silver pass gives an actual copy instead of bunrei, is Chino worth it?
>>
File: xmas.webm (2.89 MB, 1920x1080)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
>>973426
No nips for you gaijin.
>>
>>974376
Nah, she is just petite.
>>
>>974389
If you care about your raid score then she's one of the top 3 units. Otherwise she wears the least revealing outfit in the game and her illustrations are among the worst.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.18 MB, 1798x1046)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
>>974376
>>974571
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.34 MB, 1924x1049)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
>>974968
>>
>>974968
>>974971
damn her nipples sure are red
>>
Yeah, these events are just plain ridiculous. I've never played a mobile game that was so hostile to its players during events. In every other game I've played, it was possible to clear the shop of everything that wasn't infinitely refreshing if you devoted basically all of your timed stamina resource into grinding the event. Some don't even require that much of an investment. But this kusoge...
I won't bore you all with the math, but if you want to get the most important items from the shop (the 3 and 4 star starshard sets and the grimoire fragments, you need spend about 39175 stamina on stage 10. You will generate a total oof 17220 stamina over the two week period (assuming your guild bonus maxes out) leaving you with 21955 stamina to make up for.
To get that much stamina through the daily refreshing stamina packs, you will need to buy two of the 5000 diamond pack and one of the 1215 diamond packs, which for me would cost $319.87. That's just to clear like half of this stupid event. God, I love this IP, but I hate this game's practices...
>>
>>975021
The Shining Stars is a skip event. The starshard sets are not worth it because farming TS-40 is a much better way of getting high rank shards for the amount of stamina used. The Awaker Fragments are not worth it because they also cost too much stamina to farm. With the amount of gems that you would have to spend on stamina, you might as well just use those gems to buy the fragments outright or pull on banners.
The best bang-for-buck for your stamina right now are the daily evo gems from the Uriel event or if you have Uriel, the bunreis and karma items.
>>
>>975021
the most obnoxious part by far is not letting you get bonus points for having the event character in offline autobattle
>>
Me, the ONLY CUNNYGOD
>>
>>975659
me too my brother under cunny
>>
>>975659
holy shit bro that is super luck
also has anyone know how to have all the images full without in the game?

where can I find it
>>
>>975659
>>
>>937708
what does Efec. Hit even do? it didn't give me extra attack with those long animations
>>
>>956183
she at least freezes 2 enemies on every wave so that's a plus
>>
>>975980
It increases the success rate of skills with a chance on hit effect, except when it says fixed chance.
>>
>>956183
Supposedly best unit in the game
>>
>>976014
ah so like Lucy and Belial's double attack?
>>
>>976039
absolutely all of the sins, virtues, and riders use fixed chance for all their proc effects. effect hit (and by extension, resistance) is a dead mechanic.
>>
>>976045
so they're basically useless starshards then?
>>
>>976047
correct
>>
>>976047
In the future there will be 4 and 5 star arena where certain units will benefit from +hit.
>>
what shards you all running on your new sandy? I was considering going full def but she seems pretty slow
>>
Chastity? Not when I'm done with her. Damn brat needs correction.
Gonna give her the old plap plap plap splurt glorp
>>
>>976729
Not sure if it's optimal, but I went with 4 Spd shards, with 2 Def ones S0DXR8
>>
>>976751
This looks like hentai but I realized it was NITROPLUS who are behind his game and anime.
>>
Why did they make unlocking these near impossible? to unlock someone's kizuna stage 8 they need to be at lvl24 karma which is so fucking hard to reach since the gauge barely moves after lvl 15 unless you have thousands of posters or whale hard.
>>
>>978004
the second one isn't bad. it's the 3rd one that's near impossible.
>>
>>978004
I started in playing in May and I have 8 characters at Karma 23-24 as F2P
Karma 30 though? Not worth it unless it's your waifu
>>
Does Ginerva not have any voicelines/dialogue for her cover girl illustrations?
>>
>>978187
she does
>>
>>978191
I've restored data and both her unlockable illustrations have no dialogue whatsoever. Her normal art has dialogue and so does every other illustration I've unlocked, but not her. If this is a bug that requires reinstalling outright, I'll be miffed.
>>
>>978222
oh i only have her normal illustration
i'm not sure about her unlockable ones
report it
>>
How do you beat hell express 5-6? I need that Beelz.
There's too much red to beat it with Chino + Sandal like all the previous ones.
>>
>>
>>978780
Man I miss HS
>>
i hate the greed fight so much
>>
Nepboi you scared the fuck outta me,thought you left and someone logged into my account and changed my name.
>>
File: FNGMEG8X0AEy81j.jpg (79 KB, 720x960)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>980420
i gotta keep you on your feet
>>
File: gothic lolita.png (2.13 MB, 1920x864)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
cunny
>>
Test
>>
>>980802
Nice. They getting Halloween early in JP?
>>
>>981968
It's a bit early I think. JP got Witch Mammon for Halloween in November last year.
>>
What a shit week.
>>
>>982785
I got really lucky, both choco Noona and 2x Ravinia from free scrolls and 1200 gems.
Going to enjoy getting 1400 free posters from dailies over the course of the event.
>>
Anyone else complained to support about that awaker fragments fiasco?. I seem to have received compensation a while ago. How much did you guys got?, I think I had enough books for 2 or 3 virtues/sins, but now I have enough fragments for only 1, so I am thinking on bitching moat
>>
>>982922
I was saving my awakener books for Dixie and Layla anyways so I didn't bother writing a ticket.
>>
Cunny is about to have a few spots by the looks of it if anyone needs a guild
>>
>>983648
no
>>
Suck my dick cunnycucks.
Also got a sandalphon, all with the free shit
>>
>>984334
So?
>>
Being able to hit 18k to buy one of the 2 event casts on the second day of the event even with just the shitty +10% bonus normal Nonna grants feels really good. Don't even need to touch the gacha to get both limited girls, I hope future events are more like this one rather than being filled with obscenely overpriced items.
>>
File: 1631999309091.png (24 KB, 128x128)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>984334
>>
>>984334
for whtat? tell me for what
>>
>>984334
bragposting should be a bannable offense
>>
>>984863
>>984605
>>984337
Hello~, Jelly school?. That's right I better not see any more of those weakass cuh pulls posted on this general
>>
>>984881
ngl i didnt understand what you said at all
>>
>>984881
oh i meant the cunny thing not the drops, having a strong feeling of envy and gacha games do not mix
>>
The new Nonna is disgusting. It would be bettter if she shit out the chocolate instead of birding it out.
>>
jesus fucking christ chino can you go one fucking attempt on green without getting poisoned turn 1
>>
Is there anything else you can do with the unlockable illustrations besides set them as the cover girl? Like replace the normal art or anything like that.
>>
>>986793
What do you mean replace the normal art?
In the cover girl menu, you can move the illustrations around and zoom in/out and it'll remember your settings when you return to your home screen. That's about it.
>>
If you hit pity on the Valentine's banner, it gives you one of each featured cast, three 5 stars in all. Normal Nonna, her alt and Ravinia. Pretty cool. Between that and being able to buy both limited casts very easily and cheaply from the event shop, I hope future events are like this.
>>
I got both sandalphons twice each from free rolls. why couldn't I be this lucky with characters I actually wanted?
>>
>>989522
You don't choose your waifu in gacha games dude, your waifu chooses you.
>>
mb cunny bros i forgot tonight was maintenance
>>
File: xmas satan.png (33 KB, 674x588)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
aw fug she's finally here bros
>>
>>990031
Is it ok to pull now or wait until day 4 for the campaign?
>>
>>990183
If you're not completely desperate to have her, wait. I was, so I pulled.
>>
Another fucking system to kike you out of money. I can't take this anymore.
>Paypig for random skill upgrades lmao

>Also let's run 2 heavy grond shops at the same time, just paypig for stamina lmao

And what the fuck Is this? Are they gonna kike me EVEN MORE?
>>
>>990031
She better than Xmas Lucy?
>>
File: 20210126_230906.jpg (24 KB, 640x535)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>990247
>>
>>990247
EX Grimoires count as a full dupe rather than a bunrei.
>>
If I buy the chapter adventure funds, will I have to clear the stages I cleared again?. I don't want to waste the stamina again
>>990183
Wait, what campaign?
>>
>>990612
No
>>
>>990445
What is the difference with that? I noticed the dupe icon on the awakes and I have no idea if it actually counts for anything.
>>
>>990631
Bunreis and normal grimoires caps your skill ups at +9
You need 4 dupes or EX grimoires to get to +13
>>
Are they seriously selling this new mechanic in gacha and bundles without a free demonstration or even an explanation of what the fuck it even does?
>>
>>990031
Is +1 good enough for Santa Satan?
>>
anyone have a tier list? Need to know if I need to spend 100 bucks to get xmas stan if I already have a +3 lucy xmas
>>
>>990841
+1 is all she needs. Anything past that is a nice bonus.

>>990851
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1StWSOiUd0OtcCyzvDjBIr58wsAObnODAHO_Y8VrQpmM/edit#gid=1094483386
>>
>>990854
damnit I do need her lol
>>
Took all 9000 of my diamonds, but I got Xmas Satan on the last pull! Nothing else along the way but useless awaker dupes because this game's gacha hates me but at least I can pity her to unlock her ult. All I know is she's strong enough to have her own tier to herself above the highest tier, so I'm gonna invest as much as I can in her. How does the new game mode work? I picked my 30 strongest casts but haven't tried the stages yet, not sure if we're supposed to do it daily or if we can wait til the last day of the two weeks.
>>
>>990334
Every JP and TW tier list puts her as the best unit in the game
>>
U guys completed the event stages 50times right? U anons didn't waste ur stamina on the shart mines lol right?
>>
ya so what actually is bloodpact? what characters need what chalice?
>>
>>991988
There's a quick guide here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dw44juGm1U81vr7y68Rf8wsQB6c6PXcteZG8K2RKbp4/
>>
Is it even worth buying karma items in event shops anymore? Feels not worth now that we get a ton of them for the +1 missions.
>>
what does increase final damage really mean?
>>
Christmas satan is crazy strong, so good I just grabbed her ur soulshards at least for the first set.
>>
>>992791
I want her but I've gotten reg satan twice from that banner
>>
Is Xmas Satan worth using in the Beelz/Mammon/Belph raids over red units? I feel like the elemental penalty might be too high but maybe she's just that good?
>>
>>993387
My damage against Beelz went up by over 1 million by replacing OG Lucifer with her so it seems worth it.
>>
I cant believe IQEW is dead bros....
>>
File: u.jpg (58 KB, 453x441)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>
Would it be worth it to buy an inherit gem from the vortex shop for X-mas satan since my normal satan is plus 4 ?
>>
>>993843
What do I need to give Xmas Satan to make her that strong? I just pitied a second copy of her (got 3 extra normal Satans instead) so she's +1 with her ult available, what sort of starshards does she want? Critting is important for her, so I'm assuming hawk and I guess puma for speed? Or just raw atk?
>>
>>995464
For raids, pair her with Chino. Belial also helps.
>>
pic related, this sub when trying to defend yet another Jew scam being added to the game
>Just pay for massive skill upgrades dood*
*Buffs are random
>>
My Xmas Satan is getting destroyed in the Belph raid even with shields from Belial and and Sutalr. Anyone figured out how to keep her alive to Turn 50 in this fight?
>>
>>996098
>sub
>>
Cunny bros what happened to our whale
>>
>>996836
banned for cheating
>>
>>996836
no clue
>>
>>996836
idk if his phone broke or its a medical issue or if her actually got banned, but i know he isnt banned from 4chan so we'll find out eventually
>>
Should I go for the lr blood pact thing or for the ur soulmirror+ pity?.
And how do you get the tickets for the 50 arena runs?
>>
>>997308
>Should I go for the lr blood pact thing or for the ur soulmirror+ pity?.
The general order of progression is:
1. +13
2. UR Soul Mirrors to +15
3. Super Evo to +21
4. Blood Pact
I would not waste any gems on Blood Pact, it's just a gem sink for whales.
>And how do you get the tickets for the 50 arena runs?
The event ends on 9/27 so you have another week to complete it. You get 10 tickets per day.
>>
>>996072
Nice, I have a +2 Chino and +5 Belial and my Xmas Satan went from +1 to +3 yesterday. Just gotta level them up and I'll be ready to tear it up!
>>
>>997361
Chino needs to be +14 to become extremely good or at least +12 for reliable cd reduction, so I wouldn't expect miracles at +2.
>>
This is as maxed as I can get her today I think. I saved so much free shit by only logining in. Only pulled two of her rest was using bunrei and books by trading in blood. Did one pull on the mirrors and said fuck that. This game has changed a bit since I last paid attention
>>
Still have to give presents one by one for the Campaign surely this would be a simple thing to fix
>>
Fucking retarded ass bugmen kikes
>>
>>998088
What? You get 80 fights in time easily before the campaign ends.
>>
>>998091
Learn how to fucking read, chinksect.
>>
>>998092
So you posted screenshot for simple typos? How is that anything notable when the game has been full of far worse typos and outright scams since the beginning?
>>
>>998097
>Typos
Yeah chinksect. They accidently wrote the wrong numbers. Several times. :)))
>>
>>998101
Are you trying to imply it's on purpose? There's no reason for the to do that, everyone gets 80 matches and 30 matches for free all the same.
I still don't see the reason to nitpick about one mistake within one of the three campaigns they have done since the launch with good and easily available rewards (this, Lucifer's similar one and Summer Luciana), when at the same time there are actual issues (we don't get sins in bloodpact gacha like JP/TW, vortex is impossible for non-whales and the recent awaker tome fragment scam).
>>
Is Satan a cute waifu?
Any guides for the guild raids?
>>
>>998119
>we don't get sins in bloodpact gacha like JP/TW
There's a bit of difference between the regions:
In JP/TW, the Bloodpact gacha costs 1k gems for a 10 pull with a 1% chance for a Legendary Bloodpact and 1%/1.5% (JP/TW) chance for a Sin. There's also a pity shop for the Sins.
In Global, the Bloodpact gacha costs 850 gems for a 10 pull with a 2% chance for a Legendary Bloodpact.
So if you need the Sins then JP/TW is superior, but if you only need Bloodpacts then Global is superior.
>>
>>997490
>+14
Holy shit
I can't imagine having an SVR at +14. At least I have another long term goal now!
>>
>>998244
Riders are easier to skill up compared to Sins.
You can buy up to 2 Rider Grimoires per month for 8.4k bloods each.
You can also inherit up to 3 skill ups per month from another rider for 1.5k gems per skill up. If you choose to go this path, I recommend inheriting from Sutalr/Thyrza since you can buy their dupes once per month for 26.6k medals each.
>>
>>998153
Check the beginner's guide:
>>943712
I think Satan is a B tier waifu normally but her Xmas outfit brings her up to A tier
>>
>>998244
You'd be surprised. I got belph and Satan to +6 just trying to chase the costume units. If they recycle the banners regularly could be under a year to max out.
>>
how do I even use blood pacts?
>>
>>998362
apply it in the equipment
>>
wow
>>
>>998455
I'm 6 pulls away from pitying santa satan. I have gotten like 7 regular ones
>>
>>998457
those are my second copies of each one. I also got a ur bloodpact for her but the skill seems kind of useless. are you supposed to reroll it until you get a good one? where do you even get the materials?
>>
>>997329
>It actually works this way
Goddammit I thought it was 1 day only, I'm such an ass.
>>
File: cheer.png (794 KB, 1024x720)
794 KB
794 KB PNG
>>
is there no fucking updated apk for the uncensored version?
>>
>>998885
OH CMON
I JUST BLASTED EVERYTHING WITH SATAN
AND MY WIFE METATRON IS NOW OUT
WHAT DO GUYS IM NOT PAYING 100 DOLLARS TO THE CHINKS TO GET HER
>>
>>998907
be lucky
>>
>>998907
She's not really your waifu if you didn't keep 8k gems to pity her
>>
>>998907
oh no no no he hasnt saved 40k for her and her mirror shards
>>
What does it mean “ X give presents” on day 7 Xmas lucifer campaign? Like what am I supposed to give?
>>
>>999028
items that increase karma e.g. posters
give ONE item at a time, not multiple
>>
>>999031
Thanks! Just need this objective to finish this event
>>
>>999028
Give ur woman some cute presents anon
>>
File: file.png (2.71 MB, 2400x1080)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
>>999016
>>998950
those 40k went directly into this lady here
love being cucked by randoms 5*s
Also, how the fuck I was supposed to know that CMetratron's banner was RIGHT after one of the strongest units in the game?
What do I do with Satan now?
>>
tried it, story boring + felt trashy
>>
>>998887
I think there is a new ver of the apk, but from what I can tell you have to redownload the whole cache. I'm not gonna do that every time it updates.
>>
>>999076
There's only a handful of units left if you ignore the recent JP ones:
>Cheerleader Metatron
>Witch Mammon
>Chocolate Astaroth
>Producer
>Gunslinger Lucy
>>
File: two.png (339 KB, 394x672)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
Has anyone bought this? Does this actually give all 3 mirrors needed for +1 or does the '2' mean you only get 2 out of 3 mirrors and it's another scam?
>>
>>999424
Gives you two full sets of the left side mirrors. I think it's a great deal since it's a +1 to your xmas satan when you level them up.
>>
>>999496
Sweet, gotta grab it then. Thanks.
>>
>>999496
Would these be more worth it than the bunrei?
>>
>>999496
Yeah, I bought one of these before and that's what it gave. Why two sets though? Just a better chance at getting some decent passives? Was hoping they'd give a way to get the right set as well.
>>
Is it too late to start this game?.
>>
>>1000041
This game has frequent reruns and no limited collabs so you can start at any time. They've just released the best unit in the game and you have another 6 days to get her before you have to wait for a rerun.
>>
Thanks for this thread, i didn't know about the game, so nice!
>>
Anastasia or the twins for my selective summon. I can't pick
>>
>>1000533
Twins are better
>>
>>1000533
Forgot to say if you keep playing you'll end having them maxed out in like a week anyway.
>>
>>998885
Where does she rank on the tier list? I have Xmas satan at +6. Should I pull on the new metatron or try for the ur+ mirrors for Xmas satan?
>>
>>999595
Easily. They cost less, give skill levels that can't be substituted with grimoires or even actual copies and even give a decent stat boost.
>>
File: meta.png (652 KB, 1280x720)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
Evangelion reference?
>>
It's over >280 pulls and not a single Satan. I'm not spending money in GACHA ever. Kinda like the game tho
>>
>>1000830
How? 120 and it's guranteed
>>
>>1000893
At least this game has the decency of having sparking for a decent amount
>>1000659
I already have a ur set are you saying I can get my Satan to friggin +2 if I get those? How?
>>
Can you explain me how and why in the fuck CSatan is so broken?
>>
File: Express.png (636 KB, 546x654)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
What kind of team do you have to at least get one turn before dying?
>>
>>1001007
*have to use to
>>
>>1000913
A +15 Santa Satan gets +35% speed and a massive damage boost for the entire fight starting from turn 1, after which she can completely dominate the fight with gauge drains, stuns and invulnerability while outspeeding and outdamaging everything.
Under +15 she is still good but not insane. The default requirement of 5 stacks is so high she will die before her broken passive activates in anything except slow and easy content like raids. With +9 the requirement goes to 3, which is a bit better but not broken.
>>
>>1001007
General Sandy and Sariel to reduce damage taken
>>
can you replay the touch scenes in the story?
>>
>>1001381
Menu > Flashbacks
>>
>>1000643
Healers aren't that great outside of Vortex and PVP so she's mid tier. She's probably the best healer though.
>>
>>1001029
Would it be worth it pulling for soulmirror + even if your not a whale if she is considered that strong?
>>
>>1001029
Mine is +8
Should I keep PULLING for her? I literally disregarded everyone for her but I don't have her full set of Great UR Mirrors, only the regular ones.
>>
why the fuck do these dumbass devs make us give gifts one at a time to complete this stupid mission
>>
>>1003038
>>1002959
With al lthe event reward mirrors scrolls, you need to use like 7000 gems to get pity a set of +mirrors, so I think it can be worth it. +Mirrors are the hard part when going for +15, the rest can be built over time with EX grimoires, grimoires and inherit gems.
I definitely wouldn't pay money for it, though, it's not like she solves everything on her own.
>>
>>1003117
Thanks, I think I'll go for it, I imagine X-mas satan will probably show up less than other meta characters like chino and Belial so best to get this pain in the ass out of the way
>>
>>1003038
I would say no. The most optimal play is to stop
once you've pitied her at 120 pulls. Any additional gems you spend past this point is not going towards pitying her again in future reruns. I would only keep pulling if I'm in a top 5 guild and my spot is dependant on my score.
>>
Posting the google spreadsheet tier list for +15 and newbie tier list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1StWSOiUd0OtcCyzvDjBIr58wsAObnODAHO_Y8VrQpmM/htmlview#
>>
File: file.png (2.89 MB, 2400x1080)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB PNG
>>1003625
>>1003117
WHATEVER WHO THE FUCK NEEDS METATRON HAHAHA
WHEN I HAVE A REDHEAD THAT CAN CRUSH HALF OF THE GAME
im sorry bros I went ham
>>
>>996098
>this sub
You really have to go back or lurk more if this is your first playing a Gacha game
>>
Managed to get the X-Satans soul mirror+ with 150 pulls without spending money. Why is soul essence so easy to burn through I haven't spent any since launch
>>
>>1005501
Damn son, nice.
And sorry for your loss, Metabro
>>
>>1005771
>Why is soul essence so easy to burn through I haven't spent any since launch
Yeah, this was my first time spending any of the purple dust and I was shocked at how enhancing UR mirrors sucked like a quarter of what I've gathered since launch. And that was just the left side mirrors.
>>
>>1005501
Just get her from the daily pull ez
>>
>>1005771
>>1005840
You get very little dust unless you're actively trading event currency or gems for them. That's why the advice for newer players is to +13 before even thinking about UR soul mirrors. You won't have enough dust/gold to level them even if you do get them.
>>
File: seere.png (1.86 MB, 1273x717)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
asanagi fans rejoice
>>
>>1006199
ASANAGI BROS WW@
GOT HER IN MY FIRST TENTH PULL
AND METATRON KEEPS DODGING ME HAHAHA
>>
>>1006199
>spends all gem on Christmas Satan
Cunnybros ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>1006025
I was one off the Holy blood skill up requirement for the power up program honestly surprised it even counts towards that.
>>
File: 1641802264133.jpg (31 KB, 717x428)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>1006199
>>
>seeres alt is nopan on her 3d model
>>
>>1006199
Is her live2d art censored in all versions? She has an additional ribbon in the sexy app.
>>
i fucking love seere's fat ass and tight cunt
>>
are both Lucklets and Mesugaki full?
>>
File: 1637655019788.png (150 KB, 492x428)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>1007176
both are open recruit because of lack of players
just apply and i'll kick some devotees
>>
Belial is cancer, who is good into her?

>>1007180
Am I doing a good job bro? I went ham towards Satan for you...
>>
File: RabuRabi.gif (34 KB, 112x112)
34 KB
34 KB GIF
>>1007449
>>
>>1007180
i was actually asking cause i feel like cunny has only like, 5 actual vg members, including myself

figured we could probably just consolidate and kick normies
>>
>>1007485
post the /vg/ thread
>>
>>1006787
the extra ribbon was added and poorly made into a pair of super low cut panties so that she doesnt flash her cunny any time her tabard moves. it's the same for all versions of the game. any non live2d-ified version of the picture doesnt have the ribbon, even on the global release.
>>
>>1007492
post it where? here?
>>
File: V7K1K65.jpg (366 KB, 3839x1080)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
not sure if this is what you meant but ya.

As far as i can see, only vmg guys i got left are
Almaelma
Grizzly
MInt
Blu
Friedkun
Method
durasteel
viarus
Shadyimp: dead
IQEW: dead

idk if Tsu is as well, but his bio does say bub's cunny so
>>
>>1007670
How dare you post my name!
>>
>>1007778
get fucked
>>
Anyone else have a bug where it shows you have a pull on the Gacha but don't
>>
>>1008039
Do you have any of that dark blue limbo crystal stuff that lets you pull on the very bottom banner?
>>
>>1008269
Yeah but not enough for a pull
>>
>>1007176
Huh? Mesu is still alive?
>>
>>1008278
idk i just saw them in the op
>>
What's the best floor to farm nightshade sharts. The last one?
>>
>>1008402
if you can then ya, i pretty much just auto the last stage anytime theres not a good event up
>>
so for anyone else in cunnys, do you guys want me to just purge all the normies at this point? cause 90% of them dont even log in
>>
>>1008589
Hey I didn’t see you doing guild dailies also don’t, I notice that some are doing dailies around 1 hour before reset like wtf
>>
>>1008600
ya ive been dodgy lately, and i know the anons that do it last minute, just not the randos cause idc
>>
>>1008609
You can kick some random who aren’t doing guild dailies for the past 3-5 days unless they went to vmg explain their situation. Also, any word from iqew or is he/she just having a break?
>>
>>1008612
nah i mean i havent seen him post in here so

thats why i was sayin maybe we should just fuse guilds cause we only got like 10 active vmgers in ours
>>
>>1008633
There is 17 people who did the guild dailies as of today. we manage to get that 25 people for the signup bonus. 3/17 are whales so I guess not yet, maybe just kick the ones who are not doing the dailies. Also, I’m gonna see if any one of those people who does the dailies in the last minute are legit. Lastly, my second account from lucklets, they have a good standing so far also I kneel
>>
>>1008735
I only do the daily once bc my time is too important m
>>
>>1008766
>he doesn't know
>>
>>1008735
Out of curiosity who besides IQEW is considered a whale in Cunnybros
>>
>>1008976
idk if Almaela or whatever is but theyve been murdering honors lately
>>
i fucking hate greed raid so much
>>
>>1008788
???
>>
>>1008976
2 from vmg durasteel and almaela and then a normie name maela?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (516 KB, 627x455)
516 KB
516 KB PNG
>>
>>1009051
I'm not a whale, I just heavily invested in Belial. My blue raid score is just average and my green raid is shit, but I'm finally building Chino to fix that.
>>
>>1009829
Yeh I'm no whale either just a +5 Belial and +9 Xmas satan. Spent like 50 on this game at the start and thats about it.
Hoping this game has enough whales for us to get a few Anastasia alts tho
>>
Is the new Seere's first illustration any good I'm torn between saving for her mirrors or getting soul essence?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (624 KB, 1560x1440)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
>>1009968
>>
>>1010125
This makes me miss my ex wife so bad
>>
File: 101352253_p0.jpg (584 KB, 1437x2000)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
>>1010144
Your ex wife is a fox girl?
>>
>>1010272
Yes
>>
you know cunnybros, ive been trying to up my boss points by dropping my waifus teams and actually making meta ones, but then i realized a huge flaw with that plan
i dont have belial
>>
>>1010794
That's where you fucked up. I hate girls with glasses but you have to have her.
>>
>>1010796
bro please understand

she looks so OLD
>>
>>1010796
>>1010797
abysmal tastes
>>
>>1010851
Nah
>>
Seems they forgot to send an evening reward wonder if the new code on facebook was for the fuck up.
>>
File: bel.png (1.77 MB, 2048x1661)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>1010794
imagine not having belial after 2 reruns
>>
>>1011078
Damn she's so perfect bros
>>
>>1011078
is this her first or second alt?
>>
>>1011078
its pretty easy to imagine considering i didnt roll for her
>>
They accidentally reset kizuna tower. Go get your rewards again before they fix it
>>
>>1011269
she only has one alt at the moment
>>
File: coco.png (1.75 MB, 1280x720)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
Is this a skip banner?
>>
>>1011835
She seems pretty high on the tier list doc if you care about that
>>
>>1011835
staple of mono red team compositions for pvp. best answer in the game to xmas satan and generally nuts against blue units.
>>
>Lucklets ranked 3 IN THE WORLD
LUCKLET GODS WW@
WHO ABOUT TO BE NAMEDROPPED IN HERE
WE KEEP WINNING LUCKLETSGODS
>>
dead game
>>
Managed to pull Astaroth no problem would be nice to be able to afford more than the Bunrei this event for once. I swear Mammon is the only actually evil sin in this series.
>>
>>1011848
>>1011849
>got her on the first 10 scroll pull
Nice
>>1011877
Representin'
>>
>>1011921
The story is pretty much on a grey area, no one is right or wrong, I’m not defending her (((tactic))), I believe this is more of shout-out to companies who keeps on leaching someone for any copyright purposes
>>
>>1012128
In Mammons case its just a case of contrast between her actually behaving like a demon and Satan just wanting some Bub-Cunny or Bel just wanting to play games at home.

Its funny stuff, that said I wish more events leaned on the ecchi side like Elegant Uriel one.
>>
First pull with the tickets
>>
>>1012260
same brother
>>
Could have sworn there were nips in hard/nm story illustrations...did I imagine that? I feel like it disappeared after the SP apk updated
>>
>>1012343
Only the very first chapter had nips in story illustrations. They baited a lot of people with that shit. Every other chapter was lewd but nothing explicit.
>>
>>1012345
Ty Thought I was losing my damn mind
>>
File: 0rpynlm.jpg (76 KB, 601x1000)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1StWSOiUd0OtcCyzvDjBIr58wsAObnODAHO_Y8VrQpmM/edit#gid=1094483386

The "new comer's tier list" is kind of ass. It's extremely biased towards pvp performance when pvp is the last thing a new player should focus on. I own Prefect Gab +3 and Coco Astraroth +1 and I would say they are not top tier for a new player even in pvp
>>
>just realized the series was made by NITROPLUS over all the things
Sonico collab when?
>>
File: Fd47iWKakAE3sAj.jpg (570 KB, 1920x1080)
570 KB
570 KB JPG
Witch Mammon this month for sure
>>
>>1013125
Whis the other?
>>
>>1013225
halloween Nikita
>>
>>1013125
This event made me hate mammon, corporate greed is most evil of them all
>>
>>1013309
She is a greater demon if anything the other 6 are slacking.
>>
>>1013125
Man, we don't even have regular Nikita yet. Anybody have a list of all the casts global is missing? What was JP's latest banner?
>>
Speaking of Mammon reading the tier list it looks she would be a good unit to hyper invest in.

I assume books over bunreis is still a better choice based on value alone. Is there any virtue alts worth investing in right now?
>>
>>1013619
I'm 90% sure we'll get normal Nikita next week

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.