[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 73 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: ePUHlFp.png (125 KB, 640x512)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
Ultibros won, bigly, big league.
>>
Played this game for like 6 years weeks at a time on and off gonna try get into it properly.
>>
File: medalexchange3.png (385 KB, 609x606)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
New Medal Shop Exchange.

Also Rayleigh is getting
>Nico Robin Tropical
>Nami - On Vacation
>Vivi on Break
>Charlotte Flampe - Charlotte Family Vacation
>Charlotte Smoothie - Squeezing General

Out of all the limited units, Flampe is the one absolutely worth getting for the Support. Rest can be safely ignored.
>>
>>935478
she cute
>>
>>935492
Only missing Kata and Mingo but 400 medals seem too much
>>
>>935506
I mean they're fresh, I think they were the first batch of Superclass Legends?
>>
>>935492
Getting nami/robin since I don't have them
Also holy fucking shit my Sugar is so unbelievably cute in a swimsuit. I will get her and put her right on my home screen
>>
>>935492
>Swimsuit Perona
>One of the swimsuit Vivi I am missing
>WJ
Yep, the 100 medal units are absolutely based
>>
>>935514
Mono Driven is shit and Katakuri was basically displaced by the 34735473475 consecutive PH superclass legends they released recently
>>
>>935568
I never said they're good, only that they're fresh.
>>
>>935492
>need that akainu/ace
>only 100 points
>>
Trying to LLB all the f2p units and there is like over a 100 in the archive to go through. This gonna take a long while.
>>
farming Jimbe is so gay
>>
>at 350/500 turtles collected from the summer festival island
>getting 10 to 12 drops per run
I wish Bandai would drop this rewards farming for something else.
>>
>>935893
Once they figure out something even worse.
>>
>>935896
That's my main concern after GV was revealed. We'll receive a replacement CMM reward that requires the player to have the newest legends and the full RR-related batch.
Look at all the changes implemented over the years
>Training Forests abandoned for years
>Story Mode hasn't been updated in years
>Garp Challenges abandoned for Grand Voyage
>Garp Challenge rewards were only halfway pushed into Grand Voyage
>Fortnight, Raids, Colo, and Arena have either been removed or nerfed.
>Ray Shop was nerfed for the JPN/GLB merger
>TM received a smaller map redesign but now you must have the monthly banner legend and RR to point farm properly
>Redesign TND for super TND units but tablet drops are non-existent
>LLB is a neat concept but legends with new abilities are not used outside of GV and you either need super rare posters or a minimum of 9 dupes to reach max level
>Kizuna is slowly progressing to where you need the latest RR and legend from its monthly banner
>PVP has always been for whales but a submode for OMEGA whales will be introduced shortly
>>
>>935769
What's wrong, don't you like the AWESOME changes Bandai made where instead of farming 50 times to get one missing LB jewel, you get to farm 50 times to have the character drop! Surely this change from additional stats locked behind a farmwall to the base unit being locked behind a farmwall makes you happy, no?

>>935893
>>935896
With LLB in the game this is the future of xp farming and point events
>>
>>935893
i just auto it while playing shit on pc
>>
File: maintenance.jpg (79 KB, 880x397)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
I wonder what exciting new bugs they're going to add this time around
>>
Reminder to spend your Kizuna reward tickets if you haven't. 20 hours left
>>
>can't find any Sanji/Zoro FC for my single functioning Toki team anymore
Now what
>>
>>936473
Now you farm the 20sta.
>>
>>936534
Fuck that
>>
>>936473
I will keep him as cap once I'm done with the event which probably is by the end of the week since I'm only at 200 drops for the moment
>>
>>936351
Fucking hell, almost forgot. Had 1k tickets from the mails that arrive way late.
>>
Yace's art really do be kinda ugly for being one of the best legends in the game
>>
>>936709
Thanks for the reminder. Just wrapped up burning through my 1K tickets.
>>
>Finally got the time to sit down and farm turtles
>the game won't allow me to retry the 30 stamina level
What gives? I didn't have problems with the easy version. Is it because I'm using two different captains? Is this another thing the new update broke? Or did they just decide to make farming this extra little bit more arduous?
>>
>>937000
Nah, it's a bug that appears from time to time. But ye, I always got it in turtle event maybe because it's the only thing we have to farm now
>>
File: How I feel every day.jpg (38 KB, 484x375)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Fucking finally...farmed 500 painbow turtles and had the following red ticket drop results
>190: Shirahosi
Dupe, feed to increase LLB and LB+ stats
>290: "Gold Emperor" Gild Tesoro
>470: Ace vs Akainu
Dupe, sold for RPs as my copy is fully LLB, LB+, etc.
>490: QCK Franky
>>
>>937173
>>470: Ace vs Akainu
lucky you i'm still trying to get that because i think its useful
>>
>>937177
I mentioned in the previous OPTC thread that I'm not an Ace or Akainu fag, but I've been able to max my copy since May.
I will admit that LLB'ing a unit to remove their ink lv.2 cost is nice. Shame that it also doesn't affect lv.1 cost.
>>
File: eehhh.png (141 KB, 419x373)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>937190
>willingly inking a unit
>>
>>937275
I had 500+ lv.1 and 300+ lv.2 ink jars.
Yes, the ink effects are mostly all shit in appearance but the animations look somewhat decent on my home screen crew.
>>
>>937190
>I'm not an Ace or Akainu fag
You can still recognize it as a good unit.
>>
File: 1479.png (121 KB, 640x512)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
So, when are we getting his 6*?
>>
Which DEX raid should I farm first?
>>
>>937768
Crocodile and Bonney still have situational uses
Soba can be useful here and there
Farm Marco, Judge and Cracker if you have nothing else to do
The others are kinda useless nowadays
>>
>>937778
Of those 5 the one I've used the most is definately Cracker
>>
File: carrot.gif (2.04 MB, 1104x525)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB GIF
Carrot blesses this thread
>>
Content soon!
>>
>>937652
Never said that they weren't. I'm simply not a fan of either character.
>>
>>937768
All raid units are unironically worthless now that GCs are dead
>>
>>938236
What content? Will we get more gems?
>>
File: this.jpg (15 KB, 389x198)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>938268
I'm trying to think of any raid units that are used for clearing content nowadays. Nothing comes to mind.
>>938068
If the latest chapter spoilers are true. She's about to fuck off forever. Which is a good and bad thing.
>>
>>938282
from the looks of it, so does Yamato, which I find odd
>>
>>938324
As much as I like to shitpost that Caribou won, Yamato cried, it's very obviously just a forced and pointless cliffhanger to take advantage of next week's break
>>
>>938324
While doubtful as >>938340 said. Maybe Oda finally got a clue and realized that the audience was not a fan of the Wano arc and wants to attempt to distance the series from it.
>7 red scabbards were a joke and could have been cut down to 4 to 5 characters
>way too many side characters introduced that didn't matter due to bad writing or only to push the story along in a bad manner
>Kaido was the worst villain the series has had, so far
>Yamato should have been introduced from the beginning like Brook was. Luffy and the Whole Cake group arrive and meet a masked Yamato fishing or something. Make it where she cannot leave Wano itself as her bracelets are seastone with a special lock or some other plot point
>>
>>938282
>>938324
The much hyped last crewmate turns out to be Zeus.
The butthurt on both sides is honestly the best possible outcome.
>>
>>938412
>The butthurt on both sides is honestly the best possible outcome.
another THIS as I didn't care if Carrot or Yamato joined or not. Neither character has been fleshed out enough.
Hell, even Jinbe wasn't fully fleshed out and came across as somewhat forced.
>>
File: 1528630915957.png (360 KB, 360x1150)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
Best girl blesses us all. Cool, I can finally get summer Sugar and V2 bikini Vivi. With that, I think I have all the lewd girls but I'd have to go down a list.
>>
File: wifealmostmaxed.jpg (22 KB, 210x223)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>938545
You can say that my friend.
>>
>>938282
Well heaps of units out there are great for clearing content.
Except those units are not boosted so they either don't increase drops/points or their CD doesn't get reduced and when you're doing 50 runs you don't want to be stalling.
That's the biggest issue with this game and a direct backflip on the reason this game was enjoyable for people in the first place.
>>
>>938348
>>Kaido was the worst villain the series has had, so far
why?
>>
>>938545
I spent all my coins on bikinis.
Thankfully legends drop off so fast now its not really worth spending 400 for one you don't have.
I'm totally fucked if super sugo legends ever come up though
>>
>>939088
>rehash of a rehash of a good villain
>literally no motivation behind him
>muh Oden
>powerscale all over the place (spends multiple chapters fighting the scabbards but offscreens Luffy in one?)
>>
>>939174
i dont remember any drunk villian?
>needing motivation
>oden pstd
i would agree with the last but then everyone cried because wano is too long and have the patience of a toddler so i dont know what the fuck you expected
>>
>>938936
I don't know whether to be impressed or disgusted.
>>
File: wifemaxed!!.jpg (21 KB, 194x200)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>939519
This might help
>>
a crumb of content....please I'm starving...
>>
>>939556
Pedophilia aside, I will agree that double rainbowing/completely maxing a unit is a great feeling
>>
>>939604
This. The Lv.MAX and LB+ rainbow border are nice to have for units.
I never understood the appeal of loli. I've read anons using the excuse "Sugar's mind is 20-something but her body hasn't aged" on /a/ back during the Dressrosa arc. For me, that is nothing but a deflection of them being a cunny faggot that deserves the rope.
At least have some damn taste by making your waifu Nami, Robin, Vivi, or someone who is older than 16 to 18 years old.
>>
File: Capture.png (33 KB, 102x110)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>939604
forgot my image

>>939611
>For me, that is nothing but a deflection of them being a cunny faggot that deserves the rope.
sure but
>At least have some damn taste by making your waifu Nami, Robin, Vivi, or someone who is older than 16 to 18 years old.
Vivi is 16 and Nami is 18 pre-timeskip
>>
File: 1629921880333.gif (951 KB, 640x360)
951 KB
951 KB GIF
Didn't realize this thread was full of utter plebs, well it is a gacha game after all
>>
>>939617
Hence my 16 to 18 comment. As while in the story, the girls are a certain age, but they are drawn to look a lot older.
I guess my main point is that anyone who has Otama, Sugar, or other child-looking characters as their waifu has serious issues.
>>939622
Sorry anon, but I don't share your lust after a drawing of a clearly non-developed girl.
>>
>>939604
>>939611
>>939617
>>939625
You guys being redditfaggots aside, I fell in love with Sugar when I was half her age, how does that make me a pedophile?
>>
>>939628
>When you realize that you were about to graduate from high school when the 4Kids dub of One Piece premiered
Fuck I'm old...
>>
>>939625
>older than

>>939628
It's a drawing of a child
>when I was half her age
pathetic cope, can't even own up to it and have to insist that she's 22
>>
>>939637
Yeah, I rely on Grammarly way too much for proofreading. It's a blessing and a curse.
>>939628
>how does that make me a pedophile?
Just because the character is reported to have the age of 18 to 10,000 doesn't mean anything if they look younger than 12. All that means is that you fantasize over younger girls.
The kickback if this happened today would be insane but I previously knew a guy from my high school that would go up to clearly underaged-looking girls and hit on them while he was working at BestBuy or out in public. Justin is lucky that he did all that shit back before everyone had cell phones or cameras.
>>
>>939637
>it's a drawing of a child
Emphasis on drawing. I know you ameritards are scared of drawings but I can like her for many different reasons, her desing being one of them, and I don't have to excuse myself to any of you faggots for doing so
>>939645
>you fantasize over younger girl
holy mother of projecting
point me at the nearest child who looks anything like Sugar and I swear I will jump her without a second thought, sadly her features can't be found on any living being since she's, you know, non-existant
>>
File: Here_s your meds.jpg (8 KB, 192x263)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>939649
>>
>>939653
>no argument
typical amerifat
>>
File: America on your mind.png (131 KB, 364x852)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>939664
>blaiming Americans
Sure groomer, whatever you want to believe.
>>
>>939668
Amerifat outs himself as an amerifat and a groomer too, how embarassing...
>>
File: Drew's scared.gif (147 KB, 160x120)
147 KB
147 KB GIF
The fuck is going on in this thread today?
>>
>>939678
Newfaggot americans being scared of fictional characters. Nothing new I'd say
>>
>>939703
>says an anon to troll others and continue pissing off others.
>>
>completely max out TS Luffy
>keep pulling constant TS Luffy dupes
>>
>>939180
>villains takes over kingdom
Kaido rehash of Doffy who rehashed Croc
I don't count Hody since he didn't even succeed his takeover
>>
>>939890
If "villain takes over X" is your yardstick, the Croc is a rehash of Wapol who is a rehash of Arlong who is a rehash of Kuro who is a rehash of Buggy
Almost like there's a theme throughout the series
>>
>>939804
which one? QCK or PSY?
>>
>>939928
QCK because you get the 3 turn conditional boost as well, actually a very solid unit. The PSY 6+ is mistranslated on the database and the 2.5x ATK boost is only one turn. But I guess at this point I may as well just start maxing a second.
>>
>Fucking Shiki
>STR Super Luffy
>v1 Nami
>Limited was Spooky Shanks
At least I max LLB'd that Nami, first legend to get there.
>>
>>940024
6+ for the movie legends soon haha
>>
>>939893
>allow me to alter your argument to have a comeback
not to mention Wapol, Kuro and arguably Buggy don't even fit your own criteria
have you even read one piece?
>>
Is it a good idea for a new player to dump as much meat as possible into farming raids and colos? Or should I save them for later?
>>
>>940411
I'd say keep meats for blitz but they are not this common
>>
File: mono7.jpg (43 KB, 640x640)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
where content
>>
>>940601
The game is dead until TM hits after the 10th.
>>
so where do we go to get our one piece fix when this game inevitably dies soon
>>
>>940709
we can always shitpost on /a/
>>
>>940741
a drop in the ocean.
>>
>>940709
Treasure Cruise will have its end-of-service in the next year, or two, as the game is nearly ten years old. Which will happen as you're fooling yourself if you believe a mobile gacha game will survive beyond ten years. Bandai will eventually unveil a replacement that uses updated concepts and will be designed for modern phones or tablets. Not for devices released back in 2013-15. I haven't even mentioned the changelog issues with each new version release. The spaghetti coding is barely kept together in version 12.1, and the game is leaps and bounds different than version 1 in its new mechanics alone.
Once that happens, I'll embrace the normie mindset and read the weekly chapters from Mangaplus. I lost all interest in the anime, movies, or other video games for One Piece years ago. I won't be going onto /a/ for chapter spoilers and other news since l hide any One Piece discussions through 4chan-X and KurobaEx due to how autistic the threads become.
>>
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/3934/one-piece-chapter-1056
Goddamn finally, been waiting all day for this. FUCKING BUGGY
>>
File: FB_IMG_1659670539002.jpg (137 KB, 1200x1200)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
lol
>>
File: FZXdfu_aUAAvbou.jpg (747 KB, 1200x1200)
747 KB
747 KB JPG
Turns out she's actually Tesoro's daughter
>>
>>941122
>Uta has something to do with gold
>Tesoro had the hoof of the soaring dragon seared into his back
>Kid just said he's going after "the man marked by flames"
Ah shit ah fuck
>>
>>940952
The lack of goodbyes for Momo and Kin make me think of Usopp and "just get on the boat". Like they didn't say goodbye because they consider them part of the crew already.
>>
>>940952
Ah, the classic Kinemon
>>
aside from feeding cotton candy to porcs to save up on shekels, what other power-up do's and don'ts are there?
>>
>>941218
Go back to 2015. There is nothing to care about now with powerups
>>
>>941221
Thanks. What would be the best gem farming route/checklist for a fresh reroll atm in order to maximize the limited rookie sugo?
>Go back to 2015.
Sure wish I could.
>>
>>941122
She can be game-breaking for all I care, I will keep rolling for Ulti until I either get her or die trying
>>
>>941230
Hope you get dex Kaido I guess. For gems farm, you can roll through the story on auto with any of the last year legends though, there are not many stage with gimmicks that need to use special. Also try to do the rookie missions, you can get 200+ gems with that.
We are having a super sugo for the red movie, so maybe don't pull on the rookie sugo and go on this one since we'll have the lt legends here.
>>
File: yamato.png (15 KB, 780x77)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
Checked the drop rates of the new rookie sugofest since I was curious
Sasuga Bandai
>>
File: 1659670434097154.jpg (114 KB, 448x522)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>
>>941250
Which form is this? Guess you can get the 5,6 and 6+ form
>>
>>941253
6*+, there is no 5*. The 6* form is slightly better but still pretty bad (0.042%)
A new account would need at least 2-3 months (or, more realistically, 4-5+) to evolve her 6* form
>>
english optc twitter says this is this summer's "first" super sugo fest like there would be more coming at a later time, but jap optc says its the best super sugo fest ever instead

who do i believe
>>
>>941269
一番 can technically mean both "first" and "best", so you can safely believe both
>>
>>941122
inb4 they use the maintenance to add a new musical note orb mechanic
>>
>>941269
If they make the antagonist a super sugo legend, you know the Luffy coming will be one too
>>
>>941291
We already got luffy.
>>
I'm going to take a nap, tell me when we have infos on the super sugo
>>
File: 2633.png (91 KB, 640x512)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>941296
There was a f2p Luffy for Stampede as well, f2p units are just way better nowadays. Not like Puta is the only Red legend coming.
>>
do movie sugos tend to be good on average? has there been any case in the past which sucked, either due to drop rate or roster quality?
>>
>>941308
We also got the whole crew as f2p based I guess on the first act, and then another batch as RRs (mostly, I think Sanji was a special reward for TM)
>>
>>940411
You should probably focus on clearing the rookie missions before anything else
>>941313
Aren't most movie sugos (besides Bullet) useless?
>>
>>941345
Not really. Shiki was useful for some stuff and Tesoro was the best chain locker for quite some time
>>
>>941355
>Shiki was useful for some stuff
no he wasn't
>>
>>941369
Wasn't Shiki the only unit for a while that gave a full meat board?
I'm sure someone took advantage of that
>>
The Pell sugofest is ending shortly after the maintenance, are they also doing a new rumble sugo?
>>
File: 1658652380634903.jpg (184 KB, 1032x1457)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>940960
>new Robin
And there go my Sugo Robin gems I was saving up.
>>
>>941429
there is no point in the game that legend shiki was useful
>>
>>941584
they start a new rumble sugo everytime at the start of championship/exhibition.
>>
>>941355
I don't remember Shiki ever being useful, I'll give you Tesoro though although it's not like chain lock was ever too much of a big deal in the game
>>
>>941619
>>941655
I sure as hell remember a raid or colosseum where Shiki was almost mandatory for the comfy farming team.
>>
>>941661
No, you're right. There was one colo or some event where legend Shiki was necessary for easy farming.
Cannot remember which one that was.
>>
Here are the movie tie-in legends we've received so far:
>Golden Tesoro
https://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/2099
>Shiki - Legendary Pirate
https://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/2201
>Black Arm Zephyr - The Man who Trained Every Navy Sailor
https://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/2330
>Douglas Bullet - Demon Heir (6*)
https://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/2651
>Douglas Bullet - Monster Losing Sight of His Goal (6+)
https://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/2681
>Monkey D. Luffy - Surpassing the Strongest With His Crew
https://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/2672
Besides Stampede Luffy and Bullet, the better units are the RR from the various past movie banners such as:
>Ain - Zephyr's Final Pupil
https://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/1104
And the Stampede batch of Robin, Buggy, Chopper, and Nami was useful in clearing other content.
>>
>>941729
Man, I remember that Robin was the highest multiplier during the Stampede-themed TM, and I actually pulled her on one of the point reward tickets. Back when that could still happen.
>>
File: l22if4yp6zf91.jpg (36 KB, 926x120)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
New Chopper Legend
>>
I like one piece and I like mobile games is this shit worth my time
>>
>>941936
>Chopper receives a new legend unit
>It's a fucking movie tie-in
>>
>new broken movie legend to shill the movie
>she'll be getting a 6+ too
>we tossed a CHOPPER legend in there to cuck you lol
Yeah thanks.
>>
>>941936
>all int
oh boy, I'm guessing Uta will boost INT, Cerebral, and Free Spirit?
>>
>>941936
Knowing my luck, I'm going to get Nami, Ulti, two or three Choppers, but no Robin.
>>
banner is up for 84 days, definitely waiting for the better units/banners before i pull
>>
>absolutely nothing from the free multi
can't wait for the niggers in this thread who will post the 4 Utas and 3 Chopper they will get from it
>>
>>942107
I also got nothing if it makes you feel better. Also did 4 multis on Uta and only pulled trash
>>
>>942112
i did got 3 Utas and 1 chopper from 7 multis
>>
>Free multi - all dupes
>2nd pull - new movie Robin
I had a shit-ton of old legend dupes drops
>Soba Mask
>DEX Hawkins
>Perona/Mihawk
>Halloween Perona
>INT Ray
>>
>>942128
post it then bro
>>
>>942130
>>
>>942131
wtf
>>
>>942133
i also got the new sanji/zoro and a couple of white whales of this account, i only have like 70 days so im pretty happy with what i have here, (i still dont have R/WB nor Yamato/ace but im fine
>>
>>941998
Very close. INT, Cerebral, and Striker.
>>
>>941938
I cant imagine starting fresh but I dont know what other people think
>>
>>942148
>Striker
oh man, is this the return of the dreaded Striker meta?
>that special
3 turns of atk and orbs? with a backup for any enemy interrupts? that's crazy.
>>
File: it's not fair.png (2.16 MB, 1170x1507)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
I was almost right about my luck. Nami, Chopper, V2 Straw Hat Crew, and my final 8th pull gave me Perona. But no Robin. I just want my waifu, man.
>>
>>942131
why the hell did you keep pulling after pulling her once?
>>
>>942160
Bro, I would give you my Red Robin for your red Nami.
Both are sexy as fuck and would easily. That could be the whiskey talking though
>>
the 4 multi was all dupes
>>
>>941939
Especially since the anime just reached the Nebulizer/Tanuki ja nai scene a few weeks ago. How do you ignore that in favor a movie where he probably doesn't do anything impressive anyhow?
>>
File: 1659729090588209.png (120 KB, 552x532)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>938282
>If the latest chapter spoilers are true. She's about to fuck off forever. Which is a good and bad thing.
She's in
>>
>free multi
>all dupes
>only legend is Stampede Luffy
>deCalvan brothers
>two old Whitey Bays
>>
>4 multis
>Brook, Robin, Nami and new Sasaki and a lot of dupes
I guess I should stop, no way I'm getting Uta or Chopper
>>
File: 1657178627537.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>7 multis
>2 Film Red RRs and V1 Straw Hats
Motivation is dead once again fucks sake, it's worse than my Dogshit anni pulls so far. Fuck this shit
>>
is Uta even good
>>
>2 multis
>uta
bueno
>>
Did 5 Multis, only got the 3 new RRs, somehow I'm ok with that. Brook seems nuts.
>>
G5 Luffy/Wano end sugo when
>>
>>942361
Bout the same for me. I did get some newer legends I was missing which was nice, but nothing super amazing. Would have liked another Film RR. I have a bit of pullers remorse
>>
cant wait for the blitz gigacancer looking at Uta
>>
>4 multis
>Got Uta and lt Kid
No new rr though, I really wanted that Bboy Brook and Robin. May go to 6 but I'll wait for the Luffy and Shanks before that
>>
>>942593
9th anni.
>>
>>942640
it sucks, anon
>>
Based OG not fucking up my sleep schedule much
>>
File: Capture.png (674 KB, 563x666)
674 KB
674 KB PNG
Free multis never disappoint. Got RR Brook and Sasaki from 4 multis
>>
Are we getting more free multis or was it just that one?
>>
Am I going insane or did they change new pulls from being level 5 to now being level 1?
Also why is everyone getting Sasaki? I also got him. My other new legend in 10 multis was three V3 BM. My only super sugo so far was a dupe Kaido which I’ll take.
>>
>throw up super sugo with almost no fanfare
>no content to use them all whatsoever
>"prelude" event so they will be overshadowed in a month
>>
this game fucking sucks
>>
File: Laugh Piece.gif (203 KB, 500x281)
203 KB
203 KB GIF
>>943320
>Believing that a gacha will be fun and not just something to take away your money.
>>
>>943253
Sasaki is boosted because reasons
>>
>>943302
Man we have tm and a blitz confirmed. Just after we will surely get a kizuna to get skulls for Uta 6+ and a movie themed raid/arena. Why can’t you macacos enjoy some off time. It’s August, go outside
>>
>>943320
my rolls were shit too
>>
>>943320
what you expected from a mobile game?
>>
guess i'll never get yamato/ace or akainu/ace
>>
>>943945
pls gib Uta
>>
Scrapping GC looking like a worse and worse decision when they can't keep the content cycle up. How people are still putting money in the game is beyond me.
>>
>>944051
I can only imagine insane whales and new people put any money into the game and honestly how many new people jump into a 8 year old mobile game like that
>>
>>944051
>Scrapping GC
what's GC?
>>
File: 1532544931615.jpg (31 KB, 394x313)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>have to see Uta's ugly mug every time I open the game for months
>>
>>944125
Garp Challenges
>>
>>944051
>thinking cutting GC was related in any way to content
They just wanted to slash long term gem gains
>>
>>944299
Sadly, you're right. The number of gems we received for clearing the monthly Garp challenges was around 50 - 100 depending on what challenges were present. Bandai doesn't want that many free gems given out. Nope, you gotta pay to play.
>>
So, no content for another 3 days?
>>
>>944532
>50-100 gems from gc
That’s straight up bullshit. It was more around 40-50 gems per month and 60+ when they were generous. We never got this much gems from missions.
And compare all the gems they are giving now, they force us to login to get them but we are getting a lot more gems like this
>>
File: 1657105551396.png (2.78 MB, 1334x750)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB PNG
>>944148
But she hates pirates
>>
File: REDDOG SUPERCHAT.jpg (56 KB, 874x255)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>944898
>>
>>944887
People always compare the raw amount of gems we get but the actual value of those gems has severely declined. This is because the units we pull with those gems have the shelf life of milk.
Five years ago if you pulled on a banner and got some new legends you’d be using them for months and in some cases years. Now you barely use them for two weeks.
So those 300 gems we get a month now have less value than the gems we got when the game first launched. We are essentially getting less gems than ever before.
>>
>>944925
>Five years ago if you pulled on a banner and got some new legends you’d be using them for months and in some cases years
Aren't you still using them? This is a stupid take. The issue is that almost each new batch has a farming event tailored to them. The new batch just makes the farm less painful but it brings nothing of value since everybody complains about getting dupes from tickets.
TM is the same because of the limited boosted pool. But look at kizuna or even the last raid Jimbe. Do you see always the same teams on nakama or youtube, using the same leaders/subs? No. I'd argue that tm Franky is core to a lot of the teams but he is a farmable unit, even if it's time gated.
I don't give a fuck about the state of the game, I'd just like to have some limited challenges each month, locked to a certain color/class. It could give some rewards since it's all people want from this. And maybe like some anon said before, give more rewards based on the number of different units used to clear the stage.
>>
>>944969
>Aren't you still using them?
No? Outside of the top meta legends, none of them are used because there is nothing to use them for. People were clearing all content with captains like Lucy, Neko, Enel, Doffy for years. Or in the early days units like TS Luffy. I was using Franky as a captain for almost two years.
Whereas I’ve pulled a bunch of legends that came out this year and haven’t even bothered to evolve them because they won’t be useful since I pulled them after their boosted periods. Both TM and Kizuna as game modes stop you from using 99% of your box.
>>
>>945012
It's just that there is no incentives to use them. Nobody is stopping you from testing them to do gc or forests. But since there is no rewards, people don't want to and complain.
>People were clearing all content with captains like Lucy, Neko, Enel, Doffy for years
Lmao, take off the nostalgia goggles. Except Lucy which was the anomaly of his time, all these legends were meta for some months and you were almost fucked if you didn't have them. I would know that, my main legend during the first fs era was Sengoku, then leeching on Lucy with Cavendish and using Neko when he fell off hard. Enel only became really good with his 6+ until nao.
We have way too much diversity now, but it's normal game is getting old. If you don't use some new units, it's your problem. Try to build some teams that use them to tackle on the latest content. For the unevolved ones, I have the same issue, but it doesn't bother me since I am lazy and I only teambuild for tm. The rest is all copying the more comfy shit I can do
>>
https://youtu.be/Kjyn7UzZcEg

Need fixed rates, me
>>
the pell challenge match is such fucking cancer

got done with everything else but this is raping me
>>
>>945036
Different anon here but I've been playing on GLB since the end of February 2015. Didn't pull any legends until v1 Doffy came onto the scene.
My CA was Princess Vivi > INT Shiryu > V1 Doffy > and then I started pulling older legends.
In my opinion, the game's overall meta changed with the release of v1 DEX Kaido.
Why?
Because that was the first unit I remember where without him. You couldn't clear his 0 stamina island. I know that 0 stamina islands were available for Law/Luffy and other legends. Yet, without Kaido's EOT damage attack. You were screwed over as no other RR or legend had a similar feature at that time.
The P2W model has gotten worse over the years and especially with the merger. Yes, we no longer receive the number of gems, LB mats, and other items as we once did with GCs being removed. Bandai throwing out 3-10 gems every few days thanks to a login banner doesn't add up to the same amount.
>>
>>945411
>He doesn't remember the Franky challenge where you literally couldn't get the last reward without rr miss All Sunday
ngmi
>>
>>945414
There were a lot of challenges you could beat without the legends if you had the right team combos.
Sorry anon, but I don't remember that one. I remember the 0 stamina for Luffy/Law and v1 Kaido.
>>
>>945417
If you play since 2015, you should know. It was the one using fn assets and giving rewards based on the damage dealt on the last stage. It's the only one that required something specific to get to the last threshold. But it was the one that left me with an imperfect bounty
>>
>>945430
I remember other "deal as much damage in 1-turns" but not Franky's challenge.
>>
not as much as a while back but its better than nothing
>>
>>945466
>Batlle cats
My bruddah
>>
lets say i have a unit with a level limit of 130
and i give it to the same unit but evolved
will the limit break of the old unit apply to the new unit?
>>
>>945288
No point in wasting time on it, the only one that came close to its difficulty is the INT Urouge challenge but that's it. Even the new challenge was pretty easy in comparison.
>>
>>945466
Heya NEET, I've been debating picking up another game.
Thinking about Battle Cats or Octopass Traveler COTC.
Any recommendations?
>>
Halloween Law finally came, with Nico Robin...

>Lawbin canon
>>
>>945777
Have Law and Robin ever interacted with each other?
I can't even remember
>>
>>945765
never played Octopass. what's great about Battle Cats is that your gacha rares are determined by a specific seed and you can track which rares you can pull in advance. so you can pull all the good shit without having to spend money if you're diligent with grinding for free in game currency and rare tickets.
>>
>>945795
Yes
>During Dressrosa when the bird cage was put up
>During Zou with the discussion of the Will of D
>During Wano's epilogue
Not enough to warrant the shipping that fans believe but enough where Robin's goals cross paths with Law's interest.
>>945810
Thanks. I'll look into Battle Cats.
>>
do you guys use dupes to rainbow ALL units?
>>
>>945817
Yeah, mostly because I need box space and don't want to sell anything good by accident.
>>
>>945817
Depends on the unit honestly.
Stuff that still is playable on teams, I'll feed dupes to for LLB and LB+.
Stuff that no longer or never sees plays I'll sell for RP. The unit is in my character log. Why waste box space with pointless units?
I wish that Bandai would release an animation/model viewer mode. Where you could see the idle, attack, and other animations when a unit was placed on your crew.
>>
File: kis.jpg (75 KB, 548x604)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
There's no way Uta 6+ is gonna be the same as Yamato and make her PSY right? Also
>2x Yace AND WB/Roger from one multi on part 3
No new units but the most stacked super sugo pull I've ever gotten
>>
>>945777
Oda may have foreshadowed it via color spreads since Punk Hazard
>>
>>945817
Yes, I am still full of rp and they are pretty useless right now
>>
when are garp challenges being removed?
>>
>>946264
the rewards used to renew every month, now you can only complete them once. the actual levels (for now) won't be removed from the game
>>
8 multis on part 2 and no puta, atleast got all RRs
>>
they should add something to mark/minimize coliseum stuff you've completed
>>
c-content... wheeze... please...
>>
>>947310
It’s the holidays, so it’s over
>>
File: 1599330887963.gif (910 KB, 800x600)
910 KB
910 KB GIF
>Launch the game after 0800 EST for the daily logins
>Retrieve the gather island dugong facilities
>Clear 3 PVP matches
>Clear daily material island
>Clear clash island with 3x stamina
>Close game until tomorrow
>>
>>947423
>waste all stamina for turtles
>try to clear clash / and coliseum i haven't cleared
but i'm still a newfag
>>
>>947431
I've been playing for 2,600+ days. While it would take some work. Which Bandai wouldn't do. It would be nice if select older content (Clash/Raid) would have 15* or 20* difficulty modes. If they are going to implement Grand Voyage for story mode. Why not do the same for the extra island?
>>
File: opgg.jpg (252 KB, 1194x996)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
dead thread dead game end of service soon
>>
File: Doffy Says.png (365 KB, 600x1022)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>947456
While DOOM posting is a meme in /optc/ threads. Bandai needs to rethink how it handles new content as it had the highest number of players during its 8th anniversary back in May only for the game to come to a complete standstill weeks later.
>vomit of worthless legends
>lack of new extra island content beyond rainbow turtle farming, points blitz, and an arena
>push of Kizuna, TM, PVP shit
>Grand Voyage is a joke except for the biggest of whales
I posted earlier in the thread that I don't foresee the game going beyond its 10th anniversary. I'm rethinking that statement now as if it survives beyond its 9th anniversary. I'll be surprised.
>>
>>947474
if it makes a profit i see why they wouldn't keep it running even if its dead
>>
File: Depressed Pac.png (183 KB, 822x455)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>947477
Here's the situation that people fail to realize. The game will only remain profitable as long as there is an interest in it. Said "interest" can be measured in the following ways:
>A) Through the One Piece brand itself
Self-explanatory, while Wano has been viewed as a negative in the overall series with volume sales dipping. Anything not related to Wano (IE: the RED movie) has been extremely profitable.
>B) Having content available to make people spend money on the game
Remember the leddit screenshots of the individual who said that they would spend thousands of dollars on the game as they had a job that provided them with a lot of useless spending income? They said that they were only interested in the PNG collection aspect of the game. What happens when that novelty wears off? For the returning and new player growth that the 8th Anniversary provided the game. How many of those returning or new players have stayed around until this week? The player stats per various websites that track app usage report that the game has lost a good chunk of players. Why is that?
CONTENT DROUGHT and REPETITIVE CONTENT BURNOUT
We all knew that nearly every character in Wano would receive a legend, TM unit, Kizuna unit, etc. The situation is what was detailed earlier in the thread about how these new units have such little shelf life before the next big thing is revealed.
Hypothetically, why would I (a whale) purchase the $99 gem pack for XXX if there is limited to zerp content to use them with? (Uta's banner is a prime example) Instead, I can spend that money on IAPs for another games or something else entirely. This is especially the case when numerous countries are facing the possibility of recessions.
The excuse of "oh it makes a profit...why EOS?" will no longer be valid when the player numbers drop due to how the game offers no content to spend money on. PNG collecting is only a small fraction of players.
>>
File: 1660071909234.jpg (728 KB, 2880x2880)
728 KB
728 KB JPG
Hi guys! I used to shitpost with yo uall day not too long ago.
Can you please give me the qrd on pic related?
>>
>>947810
Looks like a cash grab, also apparently there is only gonna be a physical edition and who knows if it's even gonna release outside of Japan
>>
>>947835
>physical edition
oh, well that's a shame cause the game plays pretty nicely on the tutorial app
anyways how are you guys doing? what happened with optc since Roger got released?
that's when i quit
>>
>>947835
>who knows if it's even gonna release outside of Japan
the chinks will deliver carbon copies the moment it releases
>>
File: WATCH MY FILM.png (361 KB, 655x487)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
HAVE YOU ROLLED MY DAUGHTER YET?
>>
>>947991
Of course, sadly no content to use her on. She's definitely very strong even without the super evolution.
>>
File: Capture.png (562 KB, 563x570)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
thank fuck the gems are on Master difficulty, the newest Challenge difficulty PR single match is legitmately impossible. Usopp, Uta, and Chopper are all fucking insane and Urouge rapes any PSY characters within a 50 mile radius
also nice CP on Urouge vs my level 150, max LB, double rainbowed, +540, super evolved, Super Sugo-Exclusive Yamato, very nice
>durr why are you using PSY against Urouge
I don't think it's actually possible to beat any Challenge difficulty without type advantage. Is it?
>>
>>947991
I wish
>>
>>948043
Lol, that challenge was a joke compared to the DEX one. I beat it on my 2nd try with my free spirit team (max level I had was 120) and it's even possible with dex or qck teams.
>>
Came back for the Film Red hype. Quit around the time they started introducing the Super Type stuff.

Which of these newer units are worth investing in? And which should I ignore forever? I already see that this PHY marco has made Jack obsolete.

Also what ship was the exp one? I forgot it and they don't give any details about the ships in the unlock island menu.

>>947991
Of course Shanks. Twice, out of stupid luck. She seems busted, but I don't understand of half her effect, reminds me of yugioh with how big these walls of text effects are becoming.
>>
>>948107
Super sugo are always a good time to reroll, the exclusives + 15% legend rate make them the best ones to invest in. Just look up a list of super sugo exclusives and invest in those ones first since they are the most generally powerful ones.
>>
>>947835
>who knows if it's even gonna release outside of Japan
Bro they literally have a release plan for global release of the physical cards. They already have english demo decks they've been giving out at anime events to promote the game and show people how to play. The full release global starts in December.
>>
>>948107
they could sneak in a HxH chapter in there and nobody would notice
>>
>>948107
>pirate lev 78
>1722g
well
>>
>>947991
Fuck your daughter, I'm trying to roll my wife.
>>
>all the waifu simps posting in this thread
>for a One Piece JPEG game
Pathetic
>>
>>948227
It's the same shit for any general for any game that has female characters
>>
>>948227
What possible reason could there be for playing a gacha game aside from waifus? Compelling gameplay? A loving community?
>>
>>948107
Don't know why nobody answered, but the ship you're looking for is Hoe. Whale Sharks also boost exp but Hoe does it best
>>
>>948107
Marco for levelling up and Chopper for candy but you don't even need to level him up. Then the ones that are going to be boosted for the next events. So, red film batch, Zoro/Sanji and probably Black Maria and Who's who. I think these are priority. After that, all the others are useful so you can upgrade them at your pace. Maybe ignore the sweet commanders and Germa that are more used as support.
>>948227
Never go into another gacha thread then, you will die
>>
>Looks like there is a tm rr batch
OH NONONONONONONONONO
>>
The socmedia rewards got me over 400 gems, so it was time for pulling. I went for part 2, got of note:
>New Nami
>New Brook
>Two Yamatos finally
>Both stages of legend Who's-Who
>Three Legend Sulong Kitty dupes
All in all, not bad. Wish I got TND Kaido, but I've managed so far without him.
>>
>trying to learn about rumble
this is..fucking retarded?
>>
>>948988
There's nothing to learn, pvp is a meme
>>
>>948998
well i would like to be able to update the garden , at least that
>>
File: pvplyle.jpg (1.7 MB, 2436x1340)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
>>949001
Look at what team is at the top right now and see if you can copy it. I kept this from a reddit post that gives you a rough idea of teams to build. PF rr are the base, so check first what you have so you can focus on building a specific team.
Top tier is psy/int/fs then qck is a bit behind. Str and dex are way more niche. It may be a bit outdated though
>>
>>949008
the closest team i could build was QCK brother helped me, everything else is missing more than half team
>>
>>949017
Qck is still good, but you will need to pull on pvp sugos if you want to go for higher ranks and make it easier
>>
>>949008
Thanks for sharing this. I don't go to reddit and have anything related to the website blocked (cookies, ads, etc.)
>>
>>949041
Honestly, it's good if you just use it to collect infos. The big mistake is having an account and trying to discuss with these people. They don't even accept others' opinions, at least here I can call an anon a faggot if he pisses me off and move on
>>
File: ANGER Juice.jpg (161 KB, 313x517)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>949052
>The big mistake is having an account and trying to discuss with these people. They don't even accept others' opinions, at least here I can call an anon a faggot if he pisses me off and move on
I had an account until around 2016 and avoided the popular subs due to how bad the NPC comments were.
I finally decided to say fuck this and never return after being banned from my town's NHL hockey team sub. The reason? The then Democrat mayor was attending a game and fell asleep. I made a comment that rather than attending a game and falling asleep, which was laughed at on the various local and national news programs. The then-mayor should stay at home and rest rather than perform a failed PR move.
Had people rip me apart and eventually a mod DM'd me to say that after reviewing past comments of mine from other subs. They don't want my kind to participate.
Fuck reddit, twitter, and other echo chambers.
Faggots
>>
>>949064
Kek
>>
>>949041
It's a good resource for games like this that don't even have an updated wiki. Should have just stayed a content/link aggregation website instead of a discussion platform.
>>
>>949073
Maybe it has changed since last time I visited the platform but to allow other users to freely look at your past comments and subs was a major invasion of what little privacy you could say existed. Again, I'm old and remember using /., digg, and bullentin boards.
If it wasn't for Amazon purchasing Plebbit, I doubt it would still be around after so many years. The culture is more toxic than 4chan has even been. Which is saying something as I've been visiting here since 2008.
>>
>>949041
i just use it to find answers if they appear on google , i have an account because i wanted to talk about let it die when i re-started playing and no one would talk about here
>>
>>949008
I thought DEX was meta now, at least more than QCK
>>
>>949191
Dex is for defense teams. Maybe use it for offense if you have the v2Doffy 6+ and the guy from Chopper's island but they never looked crazy for offense
>>
>>949191
It is, the new DEX luffy and V2 Doflamingo 6+ are insane and they have the best pvp rare recruits with Dalton, Moria, Pell and the of course the good old Soba Mask
>>
>>949196
I'm using it for both offense and defense, but I also only attack QCK teams because I know I can't lose against them. Should I switch to a QCK attack team? I have one ready with Kaido, Akainu, Magellan, Izo/Kiku and Brook, with a RR rumble Franky on it (the first one I think). If I were to use this team, which teams should I target? STR ones?
>>949197
I only have DEX Luffy from the ones on your list, my team is Luffy, Zorojuro, Catdog, Queen
>>
>>949205
Sorry don't know what's best, my main team is still a slasher one, even though I have a functional int team
>>
But qck is lethal if they can get to use their special first. If the enemy team survives the burst, it's another story though
>>
>>949218
The DEX team easily survives the full burst and still has the luffy revive on top of that. PvP is all about type advantages and a few other counter units.
>>
>>948913
wew nice
>>
>>949052
>got banned from /r/soccer for homophobia
reddit is grim
>>
>>949064
with an upvote system, reddit was always gonna end up garbo
>>
>regretting doing 8 rolls in part 1 now
I really want Yamato butdidn't roll part 2 cause got fucked last I went on a restricted banner
>>
>>949290
I managed to luck out and got Uta from part 1, now I can chill with the prelude and see if they release more super sugos later on. Still feel like pulling on super sugo banners is never a mistake if you are missing some of them.
>>
are they ever gonna add trading, even in a limited manner?
>>
>>949352
That would ruin the economy of the game and never ever ever ever be implemented.
Even if strict rules were applied to where you could only perform one-way trades or had to retain a unit for over 72-hours before it could be traded again.
A reroll black market would be established automatically. Regarding whatever gatekeeping is established to prevent that from happening. Loopholes would be discovered.
>>
>3 multis into part 2
>not a single new thing
This is just exhausting.
>>
>>949679
Should have waited for the tm sugo
>That Elvis Jimbe
Need it
>>
>>949008
Who made this half of these seem outdated or wong.
>STR
Usually run a hybrid team instead of mono STR now with Ace, Law, Jack, V2 Oden, Strawhat Pirates
>DEX
You either run Cat+Dog or neither, and Doffy isn't even there? He's like the single best DEX unit.
>QCK
Seems fine for the most part since QCK isn't very good anymore anyway.
>PSY
Enel and Strawhats lost favour a long time ago, it's pretty much now just a PSY+Free Spirit team now.
>INT
Perona is not that good. She's usually only used on defense teams so that INT teams aren't perma skipped (though they still are).

Regardless, PVP is a shit mode. Just reset until you find a shitter team.
>>
>>949926
>doffy isn't there
he clearly is spee d. reader. between moria and cat.
>>
https://www.twitch.tv/toadskii
>>
>>950050
Go back
>>
>>950050
Hope this faggot kills himself soon
>>
>try to find a chopper helper for candys
>nothing and find ulti
>try to find ulti for that whore i forgot the name
>nothing and find chopper
anyway what team for +5 luffy on auto?
>>
Are there no copies of red luffy in the rewards? how am I supposed to LLB him
>>
>>950146
considering you will never, ever use him once he stops being boosted for events in 2 weeks it doesn't really matter much
>>
>Tfw have to stall for Black Maria special
>But I have a x13 points team
Time for comfy farming
>>
>>950146
Pretty sure we have an ABUNDANCE of Rare INT posters if you really want to use them.
>>
>another uta and kaido hybrid
guess i can't complain
>>
I haven't looked online for team combos yet. Have RED Brook and Robin RRs but no one else.
Is Nami similar to how TND Queen was where one unit is necessary for ideal farming?
>>
why is it so hard to find quality info/guides and content for this game? is this specific to gacha/mobile games or a general trend?
>>
>>950313
The community gatekeeping is high.
>reddit sub is filled with normie faggots.
>nakama network has good advice but also has people shilling their youtube videos for views rather than writing out stage steps.
>youtube is a combination of reddit and nakama network
>/optc/ discusses the game but doesn't offer a lot of advice outside the most recent content
Doesn't help that OPTC is eight freakin' years old.
>>
>>950323
i honestly prefer to watch a vid generally
but if i must listen to it , i rather read it
>>
>>950331
It depends on the content for me. I remember going through hundreds of Youtube videos when knocking out garp challenges and the training forests.
For the basic colos, clashs, kizuna, and other content. I want a guide to read as nothing released extends beyond 6 stages.
>>
>check YouTube vids for raid Jinbei before it goes
>all these shiny new ships I have no idea what they're called or do
Time to dig out the old OPTC wiki and github
>>
>>950359
Oy, just bookmark the following page: https://optc-db.github.io/
>>
>>950360
Noice, thanks
>>
Yep, I'm dropping out of this blitz. GG Bandai, you're making me not want to play this shit.
>Didn't pull Red Nami, Chopper, or Uta
Wasted over 200 gems on banner 1 for only Robin, Brook, and a fuck-load of worthless dupes.
>>
Finally pulled Uta, praying her 6+ won't change her type/class like yamato's because there aint no way I'll pull a second one.
>>
I took the time to actually add up my chances to pull something new

>Part 1 (1.38%)
>Part 2 (2.0%)
>Part 3 (1.5%)

I keep pulling garbage because the rates are so fucking low, man.
>>
>>950396
Just be lucky
>>
>>950396
>I keep pulling garbage because the rates are so fucking low
I mean, you dont need math to know that when you're playing this game.
>>
>candy is supposed to drop from luffy thing
>it doesn't drop even using double chopper
>>
>>950444
are you playing the 5* quest? cc drops every single 10* run for me, but it's +1 shit so worthless
>>
>>950446
yea +5.just running it on auto, doubt i'll ifnish it on +8 or whatever
>>
I seriously have 1 day to do this event?
>>
>>950499
Technically 2 but yeah. Thats why its called blitz
>>
>>950313
Everyone that made content for OPTC quit a few years ago when they realised it was becoming heavily p2w. There was a huge lack in team variety and it went from finding ways to clear it with units you like to only clearing it with a few specific units (that are usually exclusive Sugo units) or being forced to use a friend with the latest legend.
The only ones left making videos are giga whales.
>>
>>950546
It wasn't even about turning p2w, the game has just become a rotating cycle of TM-kizuna-event-repeat with no real flavor to any of it
>>
>>950835
Yea agree. No more fun themed events, no content that you can be creative with. We don’t even get those sporadic islands to grind a random resource from. It’s just the devs creating a new batch for one of the three modes and punishing anyone who doesn’t pull the units.
>>
>>
>Uta is a 1.4x booster
Kek, what a bunch of bastards
>>
>>950385
This but 450 gems lmao. Fuck this game
>>
>>951101
Wait, I have Nami but no Robin
>>
https://optcreddit.github.io/ships/#/search/

Where's the whale ship?
>>
>check missions
>need 50.000 for the last one of this 2day event shit
>only 2600 and its the only thing i've done
guess i'll spam meat
>>
>>951181
It's a blitz, you have to spam meat if you want to rank or even get all the cm rewards
>>
>>951292
i didn't even knew there was a rank for this, should i keep spaming the minimum or x3?
>>
>>951325
If you don't have a comfy and big multiplier team, it's not worth it. After that, it's all rng for the drops, I do x3 because I am lazy
>>
File: wow 1432c.jpg (323 KB, 1015x770)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>951327
only running +5 on auto while playing just cause 4
+12
using law because otherwise i can't run it on auto
>>
>>951332
You can but with this point gain, you will never get to the 50k points. With your characters, you could use the same team I used to get to 50k.
https://www.nakama.network/teams/30455/details
You just replace the Germa Luffy with the new Chopper. Only pain is having to stall for Black Maria
>>
There's been awful events in this games history, but this one really takes the cake for being the worst of the worst. Sad to see the soulless piece of shit this game has become.

Even sadder that I can't quit.
>>
File: file.png (88 KB, 232x185)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>look at the 14k rankings
>already at 53k point
>EVERYONE has uta
am I the only one that didn't pull, what the fuck
>>
>>951426
Maybe and I will still pull on the tm sugo
>>
File: 1646679575828.jpg (141 KB, 382x646)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>951426
>EVERYONE
>>
>>951432
dude just look at the ranking site and scroll through, like 90% of people have uta, yes I exaggerated. you straight up can't get into the minimum ranking to get any rewards at all outside CMM without owning the new units. top 14k is at 53k points (on japan)
>>
>>951391
>Even sadder that I can't quit.
For me, that is the larger issue. I want to walk away after playing since the first month of GLB. However, I enjoy my PA and continued to believe that the game will somehow return to its old ways.
In a positive news-bit, my SHCv2 is at lv.148/150 and nearly rainbowed. I only need 2 more blue orbs to fully limit break. A shame that the Final Tap ability will forever be stuck at lv.1 but I've accepted this.
>>
File: 1648258879416.jpg (105 KB, 1169x1075)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>951444
I did 9 multis and only rolled 3 of the RR...
>>
>reading through the thread and nakama network
>everyone has pulled a combination of Uta, Chopper, Nami, and Robin
Guess I'll be forever alone with my boney bro Brook and ravishing Robin.
I'm not even a Robin simp but GAWD DAMN does she look like a 10/10 with her hair in her RED INT poster artwork!
>>
File: 1653260226987.jpg (116 KB, 1278x691)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>30 rolls on ani
>1 Yace

>9 rolls on Film Red sugo
0 debut legends
>>
File: 1653266773605.png (397 KB, 885x733)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
>>951484
4th time me complaining about my Film Red sugo rolls kek

don't mind me I'm just bitter
>>
uhhhh why does the film red banner have a duration of 78 days
>>
If I could pull any of the following listed units from the super-sugo banner. I would be ecstatic.
New:
>Roger & Newgate
>Furry Ace
>LT QCK Luffy
>Sulong DogStorm
>Carrot & Wanda
>Wano Marco
>Wano Dual Franky
>Wano Brook
>Yace
Dupes (for abilities and LLB):
>Straw Hat Crew v2
>Yamato
>Roger
>LT DEX Law
>TND DEX Luffy
>>
>>951484
>30 rolls on ani
>0 yace
>1 roll on fil red
>1 uta
>>
>>951499
where else are you gonna dump your discounted priced gem packs?
>>
>>951521
>>Carrot & Wanda
Anon, I...
>>
Bandai, are you fully nuking this horrible game mode?
>>
Finally at 25k points with 46 fucking clears. Fuck this awful game. Hope bamco goes bankrupt one day
>>
>>951538
i'm not even sure which one you meant
>>
>>951573
Look at TM
>>
>>951499
Sadly it's only part 1.
>>
File: Brook is disgusted.jpg (102 KB, 547x635)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>Wasted anon 50 gems, nothing but dupes
>>
File: 1650934628994.jpg (133 KB, 720x691)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>951632
many such cases
>>
is there any api or some other way to pull out your id data(inventory, teams, etc.) ?
>>
What's the best place to farm XP?
>>
>>951632
Try being 4 multis in + freebie and not getting asingle new character.
>>
File: 1659507010122832.png (65 KB, 302x296)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>spoilers are out
>>
>>951677
Chapter's out next Thursday, right?
>>
>>951678
might be early next week, I dunno but I'm sure it'll be posted in here when it's up
>>
File: lol.gif (1.64 MB, 298x224)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB GIF
>Yamatofags completely and thoroughly blown the fuck out
holy shit my sides
>>
>GODA does it again
this is why he is the best
>>
File: file.png (588 KB, 539x609)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
ughh..... done..
>>
>>951836
Congrats...whale-sama.
Joking here as I've poured almost 300 gems into banner 1 and don't have Uta, V2 Chopper, or RR Nami.
>>
I just noticed a bunch of old TM characters are available on part one of the trusty sugo for some reason
>>
>90% of my friends list has Uta
I put in 10 fucking multis and got jackshit. If the game couldn't even give me best girl, it could've at least had the decency to give me the latest meta slut.
>>
>>951934
This is going to be Bullet's BS all over fucking again, isn't it? Where Uta 6+ will be the new meta captain until NYE.
Fuck...
>>
>reach 50000 points
>pull new marco from one of the chopperman mission tickets
feels good. now if only uta would show up.
>>
>another dead multi
FUCK
>>
File: 1660344006875846.gif (43 KB, 431x335)
43 KB
43 KB GIF
>... eheh~
>>
>uta's special boost doesnt work for new brook, zoro, franky and jinbe
>her captain ability is still essential for this tm

great
>>
>>951934
Same, I did 2 runs then played RDR2
>>
>>951965
I got Superclass Doffy from the limited ticketvand it still probably the newest unit I ever got from these.
>>
>sitting on 49000 points
>oh well I'll just wait for my stamina to regen
>blitz ends
I'm a fucking imbecile
I thought it was up saturday
why the fuck do they plans a 2 day event on thurs-fri?
>>
How does this tm look? I didn't roll on Uta, will I make it somehow?
>>
Last TM's Tobbi Roppo Btach is completely useless this month. Not a single fight where the characters fit even though they alla re 1.35x boosters, amazing.
>>
>>952363
Uta? Her blitz is already over so she's useless. Better start pulling on tm banner if you want any points.
>>
>>952382
Even if I wanted to, I don't have any gems, I'm still trying to get my Ulti
>>952372
Wouldn't Black Maria be useful for the intrusion fight?
>>
>>952350
>why the fuck do they plans a 2 day event on thurs-fri?
because fuck you
having social life? no . save money to spend on gems
>>
>>952398
It's the point, it plays on fomo. Damn, every gacha plays on these limited time events. And if you have a life, you won't be playing much on a fucking mobile game during summer
>>
>>952402
i could be in a friend house playing cards because its her birthday but i hate being in a house without "new people" or possible new people to fuck
, tomorrow got a concert

i just finished just cause 4, uploading vids to youtube and deciding what to play next
>>
>>952394
How? Worthless captain ability, special does nothing for int even though the 5 int slots barrier demands you to have a full int team if you want to make some real damage. Block Orbs can be changed by a bunch of available INT characters.
>>
>>952429
I dunno, I was thinking about the paralysis maybe
>>
>>952446
Uta captain ability will handle that and you're gonna have to use her as Captain or Friend Captain because of the three interrupts.
>>
>>952256
They want you to use one of the RR as captain recently
>>
>TM hits on Monday
I have no desire to play
>>
>>952735
You WILL play the TM
You WILL buy the gem packs
You WILL watch One Piece RED
You WONT have fun
>>
>>952751
>You WILL play the TM
I'll do one run and then run exhibition mode until it is over
>You WILL buy the gem packs
I've never given Kikedai one penny over the years I've been playing. Let the whales waste their money.
>You WILL watch One Piece RED
From a pirate site, yes. By paying for a ticket, no.
>You WONT have fun
Yes
>>
>>952735
>Don’t know how to read
Are you coming from dokkan anon? Tm starts Wednesday
>>
File: file.png (291 KB, 516x209)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
pulled FOUR super tandem luffies (he was already 4/5 when I started)

didn't get whitebeard/roger
didn't get uta
didn't get anything new at all except legend maria who can fuck off
see ya lads
>>
When are we getting the blitz rewards
>>
Could someone who wasn't gemming at all this rumble post how many attempts they're on, please?
>>
Damn, looking at the tm stages, and this looks like another cancer one
>>
I understand the answer is "because the devs openly hate the playerbase"
But considering we have literally nothing going on for the next 4 days until TM starts, why couldn't they have left up the blitz stage and missions during this time?
Like, the blitz can still be finished in that 2 day window, and then the stage stays for the rest of the week to farm out missions.
I guess given their monkey coding something would break if they tried.
>>
>>953125
They just don't want to give good things to all the players. And it's even worse, this time there were no pvp/kizuna tickets
>>
File: 1610909756314.png (1.17 MB, 1600x1200)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
Can any alliance here take pity on me and let me join. My alliance is completely dead. Im not looking to get into hardcore whale alliances. But I do participate and play the events. I was the only person out of our 10 that participated in the last Kizuna and I managed to get us into the top 30% alone. I just want to be a part of a group that actually plays.
>>
>>953156
Simper Pol 9 only has 8 members right now.
>>
>>953157
Thanks, sent a request
Gank Pirates (Used to go by Shplagank)
I pulled Zoro and Franky for the upcoming TM if anyone here wants their boosts and hasnt added me in the past
>>
>>952872
A) fuck off faggot
B) I thought it started on two days from Friday, which would be Monday
Either way, only going to perform one run and exhibition the rest as TM is the worst game mode.
>>
>>953221
Are you the same esl faggot who spams "as" in every optc thread?
>>
>>953237
I don't know, are you the same faggot who screams about how the game won't die as it is still profitable?
>>
>The retard that can't read is a doomposter
OH NONONONONONONO
>>
>>953238
lmao are you genuinely retarded
>>
Once again, Wan Piss fans are faggots
>>
Given a limited gem count, what's likely to help me out more during this TM?
- Ship: Hoe (only got Whale Sharks so far)
- TM banner pull: Only got Franky so far from the two 30gem pulls
- Film Red pull (parts 1 or 3): Only got Uta, still missing Chopper and the other rares
>>
>>953272
You will be fine if you got Uta, just pull more on TM banners if you have the gems to spare. Also whale sharks is pretty much the best generalist ship right now so just stick with it unless you really want to start power leveling for some reason.
>>
Done.
>>
I actually hate this game right now. Coming off the Dokkan anni, this game seems like shitty complete P2w aggressive trash.
>>
File: newest best girl.png (2.21 MB, 1170x1565)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
She arrived! Took me quite a number of rolls but I finally have the latest Robin! And two extras for LLB as a reward for my dedication. I guess Kaido's there too, now I have another one of the more recent units. Don't know how good he is. Marco is the odd one out here, like 90% of Marco's units have been my white whales for the game's entirety. And now, I save for Demonio Fleur.
>>
>bandai purposely giving you 1 turn of paralysis on the first stage of the invasion fight just to stop you from using certain supports
these guys are more insufferable every TM
>>
>>953537
Nice.
Meanwhile, I finally got top 1k in rumble.
I told myself I wouldn't upgrade the CC totems until I reach it, and now I've spent all the rumble points I've had on everything else. I'm dow no 78, and now I'll start spending them on the CCs, just to see how long it'll take. Or how far I'll get before EOS, whichever comes first.
>>
>>953157
Sent a request for my brother

Soldier Warriors
>>
>>953611
Wouldn't Uta take care of every turn of paralysis in the stage anyways
>>
>>953571
Grats
>>
>v2 shira mansherry doesn't lock slots
*ack* toki-chan...
>>
>>953721
if i had one
>>
File: Spoiler Image (261 KB, 1847x305)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
Looks like this will be my teams for this tm. I spoilered it for the sensitive anons and even with these teams, this looks like a shit tm. That Zoro does way too much things, bamco are fucking cunts
>>
>>953742
i'll just play the easy rank because i find it retarded being forced into different teams
>>
>>953732
I mean unless you plan on cheating, it's either you get yourself a friend Uta or you skip the intrusion
>>
>uta is a recommended unit for TM boss
>is actually almost useless if you don't run 2x of her so you would miss out on point multipliers
What a poorly crafted event, not to mention Uta special doesn't even boost the entire TM batch she is supposed to be used along with
>>
>waste another 50 gems
>no new legends or RR
>all gold dupes
GG guys, skipping this TM entirely. Only going to perform the login bonuses. Wake me up when Kizuna hits.
>>
>discount multi
>both nami and robin from the previous tm batch
Hey, nice. Are they even useful for this one? Also why in the name of all fucking fuck do they only boost points by 1.2x if they were the main tm boosters last month
>>
>>953943
What were their unit numbers again? As I cannot remember their CAs or SPs.
>>
>>953964
3659 and 3660 respectively
>>
>>953943
I use Robin for the silence reduction
>>
>three multis on the TM banner
>new INT kid, who's who and TM Zoro
>already have Nami and Robin
I think I should be ready for TM
>>
The only new units I got from all three discounts were new Shinobu and Pay-Pay. I'm not even sure he's boosted.
>>
>5th multi on part 2
>not a single red or new RR
>last limited pool poster was just a dupe of Luffy version i dont know which the fuck
I think im done here, i'll see you guys in afew months.
>>
>>954123
With me starting a new job this week. I'm debating on dropping the game or only launching it for the daily login bonuses.
>TM is a boring grind and made worse after the GLB/JPN merger happened.
>Kizuna is only fun when super bosses are around.
>PVP and GV are for whales only.
>Extra island has devolved into a rotation of Arena > Blitz > Painbow Turtle farming
I'll echo /a/ but Wano really did hinder One Piece's overall development. We all know that the next super sugo legend will be Toon Luffy here for NYE. Why spend your gems on anything else? The last few banners have been nothing but pathetic waifu simping and jokes.
>>
>>954141
>We all know that the next super sugo legend will be Toon Luffy here for NYE
That doesn't even matter. He'll just get powercreeped by the next unit in 2-3 weeks that they decide to drop over some made up celebration right after (hey look, its the million billion download celebration/indian version anniversary/the day Luffy did the thing/the day Oda said his first words). And we'll get multiple Toon Luffy legend either way that are all better than the last
>Luffy that transforms into Toon through special
>Luffy who is already Toon by default
>Toon Luffy vs Kaido unit
>Toon Luffy final shot of him winning
>>
>>954148
>>Luffy that transforms into Toon through special
NYE exclusive legend
>>Luffy who is already Toon by default
9th JPN Anni easily
>>Toon Luffy vs Kaido unit
Maybe GLB Anni legend?
>>Toon Luffy final shot of him winning
Nah, we'll have a fuck-load of new legends like Greenbull, adult Momo, Yamato v3 or v4, um...a new Wano OMEGA HAKI Shanks?
>>
>>954141
I work at lot and I sometimes just do not have time for events that start in the middle of the week. I try to get some runs in on a TM to at least grab the unit but I stopped stressing over maxing every event a while ago. It rarely matters. Keep playing if you want to, dont let the endless FOMO vibs of this game win on you. Doing a single run is still better then doing none.
>>
>>954150
>Yamato v3 or v4,
lol your tranny ogre is finished mate, maybe a f2p raid or arena unit if you're lucky. it's over, you lost.
>>
>>954260
1) I don't care about Yamato joining
2) you're a damn retard if you don't think that Bandaid won't release a doggie DF and some other version of her in the game.
3) kill yourself
>>
File: laughing leon.jpg (34 KB, 297x445)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>954262
>I-I-I d-don't care
lmao gigacope
>>
>>954263
Go back.
>>
>>954266
cope and seethe, joinmato faggot. no more legends for you.
>>
>>954271
I don't care about her joining, only about her fat oni tits.
>>
So, about those blitz rewards...
>>
>>954302
Oh, I just read, they're giving them out after the 18th. Bummer.
>>
>>938068
Thank you
>>
>>953571
Congrats anon!
>>
>>954141
Just play more casually. Outside of the special stuff, I just connect once during breakfast to do the daily quest and my 3 pvp runs. For tm, at least go for 1M5 just so you can max the tm unit.
>>
We need legend Bobbin.
>>
>>954843
He's already a legend in our hearts
>>
>>954843
>never use him anymore because Garp challenges are dead

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.