[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 148 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: NOT CLICKBAIT.png (1.44 MB, 1846x1210)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
Welcome Imagineers™ to the corporate mandated Disney™ Cookie Run™ Games thread - The Cookiest Place on 4Channel™ Here's what's new:

Ovenbreak
>Spooky School Experience - New Update!
>Classroom Ghost Stories - Exactly like the anime!
>I KNOW NOW IT COULD NEVER WORK BETWEEN US - NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE A JELLY BUT BECAUSE YOU'RE BLACK
>Meet Black Garlic Cookie now! - Vtuber oc soon!
>Fever Day Every Day! - Rainbow Cube Mine but with various resources depending on the day of the week!
>Daily Healthy Run - As if running wasn't healthy enough, you can get rewarded for it!
>Treasure Mastery - Gigawatt Cube - Suck in some free loot for using it!
>New Treasure - Ghost - Repellant Sticker - Slap it on Onion Cookie and see what happens!
>Grand HAMpions League returns - That's one pumpin' theme! I bet you'll win!
>Trophy Race Shield! - You can guarantee no trophy loss every day! Losing won't be so mad anymore if you do it, so try Trophy Race!
>New Jelly sets at the gacha, plus TBD + Winter's Chill sets have been added!
Kingdom
>Disney™ has taken over! The mouse is LAW!
>Meet famous Disney™ Characters and get special decor for them too! - They will not fight, they will not work. DEAL WITH IT.
>Get them through the special gacha!
>Wishing Star Missions/Disney Cookie World - Do everything to meet the guests! Cross your fingers and draw!
>Meet Cream Unicorn Cookie - One of the cuter cookies in my humble opinion!
>32 days for Cream Unicorn's Gacha, 47 days for Disney!
Puzzle World
Was left in Cookieland after closing
IRL
>The Birthday Cake Cookie plushie has been funded! Expect news in October!

What do you think of the new updates? Do you miss the serious storytelling? Opinions on the new cookies and designs? Do you think you'll complete the events? Who paid who for this update? Are ghosts real? Is there a Disney™ character you wanted to see? What do they think of your minmaxed dictatorship of a kingdom? What's something you like about both updates? Discuss all things Cookie Run!
>>
File: ThreadBaker.png (1.4 MB, 3400x1900)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
Cast Member Birthday Cake Cookie would like to remind all threadgoers to the Disney™ thread that all persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks! Tickets, credentials and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered! Tickets used to redeem or access benefits or entitlements must be the same ticket used for theme park entry! These rules are subject to change at any time without notice! Enjoy your stay at Cookie Run Games, a Disney™ subsidiary!

Castmember Birthday Cake Cookie would like to remind everyone that the g in /crg/ stands for GAMES, not general! The rules state that threads that talk about a specific game are considered generals, which belong on /vg/! However, these threads are centered around MULTIPLE games of different genres! Cookie Run: Ovenbreak is a runner! Cookie Run: Kingdom is a townbuilding RPG! Cookie Run: Puzzle World is a match three puzzler! Soon this thread will also be talking about a fourth game, Cookie Run: Oven Smash, a battle royale shooter!
These threads have never been to talk about a singular game! These threads are not generals and do not fit general specifics! Please keep this in mind forever, thank you!
>>
>>932688
amazing pic OP, you put a shitton of effort into all the thumbnails
my favorite's a tie between dino-sour building a monster harem and sorbet just sitting there, shark shack
>>
>Purple Yam watches streamers
Maybe this is the only time he isn't angry, anyways look at how cute she is.
>>
File: 20220503_101651.jpg (85 KB, 975x682)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>932688
>What do you think of the new updates?
Pretty good, I like the whole grind to get new perks. You can experiment with a lot of weird combis, it's fun.
I fear that you have to grind a shitload of TR now, maybe I'm wrong, I'll see if it changes in legendary. Emblems are uggly as sin though.
GCL is too soon, have mercy, there are too many thing to do now.
>Do you miss the serious storytelling?
I still didn't read Logan's story.
>Opinions on the new cookies and designs?
Her skil is bullshit, I did he trial almost perfectly but only ended top 15%. Until I figured out that even if you can take 8 pictures, only 6 count for points, that's retarded.
Also I'm still bothered by her dangling balls, I need to get the costume asap.
Next cookie looks great and new costumes are top tier.
>Do you think you'll complete the events?
Yeah I need more titles and It's fun.
>Who paid who for this update?
Probably Disney, look at how many "new" cookies they came up with, think of the already overworked artists. It's great advertising for them, especially in Asia since Kingdom is very popular.
>Are ghosts real?
Ask Onion Cookie.
>Is there a Disney™ character you wanted to see?
Hades would have been great, Casimodo too if you could make him work in the mine.
>What do they think of your minmaxed dictatorship of a kingdom?
Children in mines, everything is stacked into one corner, they have no choice but to like it.
>What's something you like about both updates?
Old Cookies getting the spotlight is always great.

Also, amazing work on the OP, love the Puzzle World jokes. And the subtle Sandwich.
>>
>>932688
Most soulful OP around here. Impressive
>ghost lily
TOP JEJ
Good enough to keep me invested in the game
While I'm a sucker for the main story, side stories have their own charm... so not much
:3 cookie, lovable
There's no way i can go for the team runs, it asks for specific combis which i don't have leveled, as for the standard event, absolutely
Definitively not cheesecake
>Are ghosts real?
Yes, ghost blowjob is nice
Oswald and Mowgli
Hate lol, too much risk with minimum payout
OB: CUSTOM RUNS AAAAAAA YES
K: Don't play (yet) lol
>>
File: cookiekingdom.jpg (1.88 MB, 2161x1079)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
What does your kingdom look like, /vmg/?
>>
File: ChWs4Qlw_400x400.jpg (32 KB, 400x400)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>932702
>>932737
>>932741
Thank you! If I don't put at least 2 hours in the OP image, it's not /crg/ material!
>>
>>932742
(Is mine btw)
>>
>>932742
A mess but not as much of a mess as it could be.
>>
>>932742
Shit
>>
File: 0elbDO.gif (1.26 MB, 480x270)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB GIF
I FORGOT TO REMOVE SOME OF THE LAYERING ON THE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS TO SHOW THE VIDEO LENGTH FUCK FUCK
>>
File: E2cCvg8VcAEheY4.jpg (131 KB, 1195x960)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
Amazing OP image Bday Cake Anon, I love how full of detail it is
>I see some dead bitch (GONE SEXUAL)
Kek

>What do you think of the new updates? Do you miss the serious storytelling?
I prefer the comfy updates so this update has been nice, I honestly find the fact that Black Garlic is a NEET trying to get big in Cookietube pretty funny.
The Disney update is more elaborated than past collabs which is nice to see, also Cream Unicorn, aka second best Cookie, getting a lot of spotlight is very nice.
Black Garlic a cute! She gives me a 2000's DeviantArt girl aesthetic. As for Disney designs, they did a good job overall.
I'll try for OB, can't promise for Kingdom.
I would say Devsis but with how much shit they got, either they're very very wealthy right now or Disney offered them a great deal.
>Are ghosts real?
Well Onion is there so maybe.
I am happy with Lilo and Stitch being there, but if I had to choose I probably would've added something Pixar related or even more modern, like Toy Story or Encanto (I'm surprised Frozen wasn't included).
The Mouse thinks I could be more cruel.
They're both side stuff which is a nice break from the main story.
>>
>>932688
They are the huge shift change of pace that I love so much from this series, the newest cookies for OvenBreak got such a good new look, and the skins are delightful, all of them are amazing, even the champions league one is one of the best they have done for the teal rarity ones they've done, specially compared to pepperoncino one, I HAD to draw Blackberry one too With our Little Lovely guy Cinnamon making her company, she probably knows way more about magic and paranormal stuff than him by now
Not at all! After all, we are getting it sometime soon which builds up some hype and speculation on what happens, and it's great to have of both sides after a streak of chapters of serious stuff too.
Disney Cookies are done really well, the tiny details such as Adora having Éclair Hair and Filling, the Stupid but genius Rollcake Hair of Cinderella or small things like Alice's Blueberry dress or the actual unironic lore friendly take on Beast having somewhat of a cupcake form which is something they use for the cake monsters, that's smart right there.
I already finished the missions for Black Garlic and even got to be place 69th in the Leaderboard for an hour and some lol, grinding my ass to get as many decors and cookies as possible in CRK of course.
I'm sure Disney wanted to approach them with the popularity they got ... maybe if things go really well they could do other crossovers... with Avengers? or... Downright buying them if it goes THAT well, but doubt it
>Are ghosts real?
Yes, I'm enrolling to a course in Paranormal 101 so I can wear a Cookie Ghost Condom.
>(1/2)....
>>
File: matcha and gingerbrave.png (691 KB, 768x768)
691 KB
691 KB PNG
>>932743
I also appreciate onion cookies being covered in the low quality fire jpg, got a chuckle out of me
>>
File: NOT CLICKBAIT.png (1.44 MB, 1846x1210)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>932751
okay that should fix it
>>
File: Teacher and Mage.png (875 KB, 2599x2500)
875 KB
875 KB PNG
>>932754
>(2/2)
Could Have gone with Hercules Cookie or Simba Cookie idk, they went with mostly renaissance era cookies so those would have been cool.
They say it's alright, gnomes still want me to get more tax money with upgrades but I'm already 130,000,000 coins strong I don't need more.
I've said basically everything already but I adore these designs and the approach for them really, with also the great premises and content they made for it, this is going to be a good month now that I'm going back to the grind IRL once again.
Shoutouts to the OP again, this is some real good work Birthday Cake Cookie Anon, so many good jokes for thumbnails and the edit work on everything. I Appreciate the effort put into it and the time spent on them shows, let's keep having some great works, here's the art I mentioned.
>>
nsfw artists please draw strawberry crepe having sex with pomegranate and using her as nothing but a cum toilet. you know he would.
>>
File: 739307090673401907.png (9 KB, 79x79)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>932777
>>
File: [absence of god].jpg (27 KB, 400x400)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>932777
Never thought I'd hear something worse than cumdumpster or meat toilet, but it turns out it's as simple as combining the two. Thanks numbnuts
>>
File: slap2.gif (3.8 MB, 600x624)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB GIF
tiger lily sexo
>>
Is anyone actually archiving these threads? Wakarimasen Archive is gone. Does anyone have any archived threads or can recommend other archive sites?

[Spoiler] I used to archive the first few threads myself, but I deleted them when I found Wakarimasen Archive.
I had to delete my first post because of a typo, Banana anon, if you're reading this, how do you know about deleted posts?
[/Spoiler]
>>
File: 980984.png (136 KB, 482x465)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>932798
meme pose tiger lily sexo
>>
>>932794
>>932797
Highlight the part you want spoilered and hit ctrl+s friend. Like so.
>>
File: hmm.png (112 KB, 265x295)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>932797
Here you go Anon, first successful Cookie Run thread https://arch.b4k.co/vmg/thread/20080/
>>
File: bananavortex.gif (1.57 MB, 300x300)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB GIF
>>932794
>>932797
Because I have the dorkish extensions for optimal thread browsing. And the power to press control+S to instantly spoiler
>>
>>932798
>Update
is this in sfm
>>
File: 1597607341693.png (1.98 MB, 2000x2666)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
>>932802
Good times! She'll never change for me!
>>
File: 3dlily.png (151 KB, 310x291)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>932804
I don't know actually
There are 3 different tiger lily models I've seen from different creators
>>
File: tiger.png (407 KB, 996x456)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
is this canon?
>>
>>932793
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce4IzbEQyNo
>>
>>932807
the more things change the more they stay the same
>>
File: jiggle.gif (1.31 MB, 362x338)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB GIF
>>932793
>>
>>932759
You drew that Anon? It's nice to see Cinnamon x Blackberry content again.
>>
File: 3dcocoa.png (104 KB, 343x278)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>932816
if that looks wrong it's because I had to crop out the frames where her puss and bhole were showing
>>
>>932688
Thanks Devsis, now time to consume
Cookie Odyssey was entertaining, but Kingdom really needed a chill main update (This year was literally 2nd part of guild story, Dark Cacao shenanigans and the previous mentioned Odyssey). Sad thing about Ovenbreak is that the last Dragon update ended in cliffhanger, probably there will be another one (And if it finish sooner the better)
Black Garlic is cute! The costumes for Blackberry and Onion are gorgeous. Disney cookies also look really good
Probably, I don't have a life lmao
Gingerbrave caught the attention of the mouse
>Are ghosts real?
Yes. Sadly Black Garlic scares them away
I didn't think about this before, but now I think there's a lot of good options: Rapunzel (She probably would be pretty as a Cookie). Also any of the villains (Cruella!)
They won't say anything because I've bribed them
Mostly in Kingdom... I can decorate compulsively (And Disney's decors look good to me)
>>
>>932803
Banana keeps evolving
Will she be stopped?
>>
>>932822
You can't just say that and not share the sauce with the class
>>
>>932820
Yeah! I like to make some art for my OPs and some memes if I extend over to two or three posts to show also some effort like b-day cake anon does (I also did the Helltaker Bday and I'm so happy it was used as the reminder post ty!!)
>>
>onion
>garlic
so spooky themed cookies are made of ingredients that would get you scared with just the thought of eating THAT in a cookie
>>
File: FYMUNZaagAA7Sxd.jpg (960 KB, 3576x2682)
960 KB
960 KB JPG
>>932688
I'm not a fan of the 'guest' cookie classification. I would rather prefer these were costumes for existing cookies rather than freeloaders who can't even help in building
Not really, I think the character dynamics have gotten better
They are B-tier. I think cookie designs are getting overcomplex and less iconic
Only for kingdom
The merchants
>Are ghosts real?
Yes and they make me shiver
I'm content with the variety and liked what they added
They don't like the torch bearing gnome gestapo stationed outside the gates
They feel higher budget

Also does anyone know where I can get CR merch without paying out the ass? asking for a friend
>>
File: Dead bitch.jpg (119 KB, 1351x1197)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>932688
Sex with dead white lily cookie!
>>
I do enjoy the limited landmark that makes it worth gathering the freeloaders. Getting more storage space is amazing along with the small money boosts.
>>
Is the vmg lounge active? If so, i would like to join.
My username is Pumpernick.
>>
>>932864
Dunno about the first guild but the second has space
>>
>>932742
Garbage, gotta work on it, but I want my kingdom fully upgraded before I do all that.
>>
Hmmm... I wonder if Gingerbrave will become an ancient unit by the end of the main story.
Meanwhile, I'll keep coping because Golden Cheese is not playable
>>
File: 1656526558443.png (534 KB, 1000x950)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
>>932754
>Avengers?
Cap as Defense, Iron Man as Ranger, Hulk as Charger and Black Panther as Assassin. Make it happen mouse man.
>>
>>932688
>Almond Cookie is Ashens
Would be funny to see him ordering some tat from the cookie version of Aliexpress and playing with it on his couch
>>
>>932875
Golden Cheese is a myth anon. She isn't real.
>>
File: 1652047367854.gif (309 KB, 440x330)
309 KB
309 KB GIF
>>932896
I know... but if White Lily anon can hope so can I!
there must be a copium/hopium cookie edit elsewhere...
>>
File: Spoiler Image (442 KB, 2048x2048)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
Do we even have a name for the second new cookie in the update?
>>
1st place is a hacker, right...?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (473 KB, 2048x2048)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
>>932931
Yeah the Leaker Mentioned it was White Ghost Cookie, most likely based on the Ghost Pepper of course, the Files are already updated with the final version too by the by.
>>932939
Yeah, no way it's from a level 35.
>>
>>932951
>slide frames
kek
>>
>>932951
Shouldn't she be called Ghost Pepper Cookie then? White Ghost sounds kinda lame.
>>
>>932742
Absolute shit, everything's all over the place and I'm lacking rarities to get more space.
>>
>>932742
There are things I'd like to re-do, but it's okay.
>>
>>932976
KKK Cookie?
>>
Check it
>>
>>932742
looks like shit atm because i havent designed since the cherry blossom update and now the new disney decors are going to mess things up again
i'll probably do some heavy redecorating once we're in the middle of the disney update since i'll probably have a decent amount of disney decors then
>>
>>933056
GIWTWM
>>
File: snek.gif (636 KB, 638x640)
636 KB
636 KB GIF
Vmg lounge 2 in need of runners! Come visit us in Ovenbreak!
>>
>>932688
I'd say they're solid. We got Latte buffs, cute Disney Cookies to collect, the return of the sugar labyrinth type mode, and the very cute new Cookie Black Garlic.
I would have like to see the end of Longan story but at least this update has a fun theme. Kingdom definitely needed a break from the seriousness.
Love Black Garlic while the ghost is cute but nothing special. They did really well on the theming of Garlic and she's absolutely adorable, kinda reminds me of Hex Maniac from Pokemon.
Yeah Ovenbreak's should go by fast enough and Kingdom I'll complete the stamps for the legendary pick.
I have no idea this is the crossover I want to see how it even happened the most. The Cookie games catching the eye of Disney is wild.
>Are ghosts real?
They are on Earthbread.
I would have loved to see Hercules that one was always one of my favorites when it came to Disney movies. They should of had some villains too but I understand them going for protags only.
A Kingdom like mine can't be called minmaxed.
I like how they cookiefied some of the Disney character design elements and I love Black Garlic and the fever day stuff. The story setup of Garlic talking to her chat members that are clearly cookies we know is fun too.
>>
>>933068
What do you do in OB guilds? I have only been playing the game for a few weeks now and I only joined a guild which was rather inactive before I left.
>>
>>933077
Usually competition guild runs and bingo, and buying stuff from the guild shop like dragon cookies and jellies. If you're low leveled, someone can be a mentor to you, then you can be a mentor to the newbies, and so on.
>>
>>933086
*mentor by giving you their cookies, pets, and treasures
>>
>>933086
Sounds neat, just asked to join.
>>
Anons, I'm a new player for kingdom due to the disney collab; anything in particular should be saving for? or do I just pull for designs I enjoy
>>
>>933177
There's no special banners if that's what you're asking. Just keep pulling and build build a team from what you get.
>>
File: lily.png (7 KB, 320x361)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>Cookie Run is two degrees away from Kingdom Hearts and three from the Olympics
I am haunted by dark thoughts.
>>
>>933178
Seconding above anon, Cream Unicorn should be pretty solid and you can ask who's good when you have enough for a team. Also note that the three most solid Cookies for pretty much anything can be bought with mileage (Cotton, Eclair, Wildberry) so you're good there.
>>
File: BBP Doodles censored.png (3.19 MB, 4000x4000)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB PNG
Been a while since i've done BBP so here some doodles.
Uncensored: https://files.catbox.moe/zzj8b7.png
>>
>>933285
Blueberry Pie is one of the hottest Cookies. Good work anon.
>>
>>933285
god mothafuckin DAMN this is nice.

honestly wish i could draw well because i would be drawing so much https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce4IzbEQyNo that it'd be unbelievable.
>>
>>933319
same anon here. can we just take a moment to admire how great black garlic cookie is? it's genuinely unbelievable how adorable she is honestly. 10/10 would make out

she has a ton of the character qualities that will make me fall in love with any character

>relatively long hair
>unnecessarily long sleeves
>that kinda heart-like mouth shape (for lack of a better term, i think it just looks nice)
>hair that covers one eye
>mouth with singular tooth sticking out

fuck i could just go on about how much i love her but i'll spare you all the *details* so to speak (yes, would fuck, no shame in admitting it). probably my favourite cookie to date? top 3 at least
>>
>>933068
I applied.
Username is Pumpernick.
>>
File: 100028560_p0.png (622 KB, 999x1024)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
>>933326
I agree 100% and she's up there in my favorites too. Already seen a good lewd on pixiv too which is nice.
>>
>>933343
there are already lewds of her??? dude that's sweet as fuck lemme get some of that
>>
>>933344
https://files.catbox.moe/avucku.jpg
>>
>>933345
fuckin hell that IS good. can i get a link to the artist's page? i really like this style
>>
>>933346
That's the only Cookie art they've got you still want the page?
>>
>>933351
cookie or not, it's a real good style -- send it over, my friend
>>
>>933352
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8008469
>>
Sexy Cookie. Got my first Disney set completed now.
>>
>>933482
Now that i see them... how many regular cookies use lipstick? I don't have the impression that Shining Glitter does, maybe Lotus Dragon.
>>
File: 1651835167304.png (180 KB, 299x348)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
Wanting to have sex with cookies....have I gone too far? I feel like I shouldn't be finding these cookies attractive
>>
>>933487
I think those are just full lips on her
>>
>>933491
There's nothing wrong with liking cute chibi characters in that way, they're just simplified humans.

>>933500
This but you don't really see cookies with lips like those either.
>>
>TFW you actually beat the level 1 dragon on your own
Bros!
>>
>>933513
Good job on making some progress bro.
>>
>>933514
Thanks! I also unlocked Vampire Cookie so I'll start focusing on getting his magic candy.
>>
>>933516
That's a good idea. It'll take some insane powercreep to knock vampire out of the dragon meta.
>>
>>933518
He's also good for a lot of other things and I kind of like how chill he looks.
>>
>>933522
He's actually one of my favorite cookies, a very nice design and I like how he turns into a literal fruit bat.
>>
>>933527
I watched the April Fool's video too and laughed hard because he turned into a nerd. Cool guy all around.
>>
>>933513
good job anon
>>
>>933534
Thanks bro, it's going to be a while before my Vampire Cookie is up and running though.
>>
>>933531
They should feature him in stories more he's a fun character.
>>
>>932802
Good times, I remember how happy I was when I found this thread ! Kinda miss the art dump but we're too fast now.
>August 2020
FUCK

>>933326
It's the bags under her eyes that sells it for me.
>>
Anybody beat this dogshit already?
>>
>>933610
What are your toppings and treasures? I beat it with 35%+ damage resist on Eclair and CA with the robes, scroll and watch
>>
File: 1615717864778.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Losing my shit over Donald's Japanese voice kek
>>
>>933630
>TFW still no Donald Duck and you had a plush of him once
Bros...
>>
>>933632
I wish you luck bro, he's one of the Disney cookies I wanted too
>>
>>932688
I found an Alice thread on v and asked them their opinion of Alice cookie, their responses were what I expected
>>
>>933649
Thanks, I play regularly so getting him shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>send gifts to 30 friends
>only have 29
I hate this mission.
>>
>>933655
i will add u bro
what server are you though
>>
>>933653
Who would say no to an Alice right? I need her in my Kingdom and I need lewds of her even more.
>>
>>933669
I think I'm on Pure vanilla? Whichever the first server is
>>
>>933680
Not him but I could add you there.
>>
>>933683
I'd appreciate it! ID is ResonantNation
>>
>>933691
Sent
>>
>If not for the Shuriken Nigger, I would get into top 30 easy
Hate him like you wouldn't believe.
>>
File: 1647635952187.jpg (545 KB, 1565x1661)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
>>933285
Good shit, librarians need all the love.
>>
Alright anons, what's the most optimum skill tree path for the first room. Those Koreans should have already found one.
>>
Have any of you been using Cream Unicorn?
>>
>>933765
Spooky nodes then destruction nodes.
>>
>Got Caramel Arrow from a random cookie cutter
Nice, she's 1* now and more dangerous.
>>
>>933777
Cool, and what Cookies? Looking at the leader boards TK is the most used, but I only have her at level 9.
>>
>>933773
I have but he is the only healer I got from the gacha so I don't know how he stacks up to others
He has helped me a lot on the early stages of chapter 10 so far
>>
>you can turn off cookies walking around your kingdom now

you're going to the void you stupid mouse
>>
>>933867
Cookies that can collect all the jellies along the way while their skill is active like cauliflower for example, never stops going forward
>>
>Ariel Cookie has a different sprite on land and sea
Nice.
>>
>>933906
>Image
I honestly imagined it like he got the collab going by beating up Mic Mac like in that one South Park episode.
>>
>>933960
none of us read korean
>>
>>933925
CRK's animations have always been peak soul so it's hardly surprising
>>
File: eng crk.jpg (24 KB, 1170x185)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Funny how the character that was called a pedo by twitter kids wanted to have it be a non-binary and so it makes it all ok now, looks like Devsis was forced to change it in English again to gets some bucks from both Disney fans and LGBT people at the same time, Walt Disney is rolling in his Ice Box right now.
>>
>>933925
When will Sorbet get sea form in water tiles?
>>
>>934023
Got to say, I really love all those unique animations.

>>934028
A fool and his/her/their money are soon parted.
>>
File: unknown.png (39 KB, 748x423)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>934028
Don't care what the Kingdom PR team says or what the Twitter zoomies scream about, Cream Unicorn has been confirmed male already by the devs so this is just shallow pandering.
Source https://m.blog.naver.com/designpress2016/222312317423
>>
>>934033
Stuff like this only nails the point further that the admins at the Kingdom Wiki are extremely obnoxious and pedantic when it comes to stuff like this.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (32 KB, 1165x138)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
provided by rkay verse
>>
>>934028
They always give the neutral pronouns to some of the cookies that transform into animals or fantasy creatures (Squid Ink, Moon Rabbit, Sorbet, etc) or male cookies that they see non binary for some reason (Peppermint, fucking Roguefort, there was also a shitstorm because they gave Dark Choco neutral pronouns as well...). It is as >>934033 says, just pandering to get the worst kind of westerner's (tumblr/twitter people) money
>>
>>934049
Cookies that are just referred as "this Cookie" in their descriptions are also labeled like that for some reason. There used to be drama around Poison Mushroom as a result.
>>
>>932742
I really couldn't be bothered to properly design my kingdom like this since I played it on my phone. Small screen, clumsy fingers and all.
My friend primarily plays this for the customization part of it, too, makes me wonder how many people play it by emulator instead.
>>
>>934055
I play it on emulator but I was planning on designing it only after opening all the areas for a level 10 kingdom. Maybe I'll start sooner.
>>
File: 20220709_032758.jpg (431 KB, 2048x1292)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
>>934049
It's very funny how thta goes too, most of the Male Cookies that go on that route look either Femenine enough for some people to go with a "he/him lesbian" bullshit or are straight up kids, which is something fucked up because it says it's even something of a phase that can change at some point, just like the "erasure" for Dark Choco and Cinnamon was way back then.
>>
File: 1628349223263.jpg (18 KB, 118x116)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
The words of fatherless Twitter users don't affect me because I live in the real world.
>>
>>934042
Translated names are Salt Cookie, Macadamia, Blueberry Pie and "Thunder Cacho"
>>
>>934060
What the fuck is a he/him lesbian?
Isn't that kind of ironically backwards anyway, to change a feminine male character to a third middle gender?
>>
>PV sitting on the Trainee's Horsey Ride decor
That's so cute bros...
>>
>>934060
>>934067
To be a bunch of moralfags, they end up being fucked up in many other ways
>>
>got Peter Pan
Instantly banned from walking in my Kingdom. At least the train time reduction will be nice when I complete that set.
>>
>>934060
that reminds me, how did this crowd react to the "blackest" cookie, dark cacao, being the king of a heavily east-asian inspired kingdom?
>>
File: EM3JtHIU8AAjJ8K.png (2.75 MB, 2048x1502)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
>>934100
Not much actually, if anything it's really just people shitting on others when they're drawn with what looks a lighter color but it's either the color palette artist choose, illumination or in this case because some pictures are drawn in snowy areas and the like for the light reflected and usually colder tone, just a good of them just thought it was slightly weird because the Broken Down Kingdom for land 8 In OvenBreak seemed to be more European Inspired rather than Asian at first sight but liked it wither way because let's be honest it does look amazing.
>>
I got redpilled in OB... always thinking that Raspberry had a pussy because kingdom, but it has a schlong
>>
>>934120
That's Raspberry Mousse Cookie.
>>
>>
>>934163
Fancy... wonder what will dark chogo get
>>
>>934165
Could be Injury or something, in Chapter 14 his boss fight gives a shit ton of that to the point he can KO your cookie by how much it stacks, Latte makes sense with how they just buffed her, and maybe they want Speedcomps to be a thing again? Either way Dark Choco is most likely the best to go for if these are true for guild battle.
>>
File: Oh.png (1.91 MB, 2048x2048)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>934163
>Dark Choco is used in PVE and Guild all the time
>Gets a candy
>Pomegranate and Poison Mushroom become obsolete due to power creep
>Get a buff (PM in two different occasions), become part of the meta
>Licorice has not been revised since the beginning of the game, surpassed by every other summoner, and has some PVE advantage at best
>White noise
Hate them, really do.
>>
>>934171
Is everyone in the dark cacao kingdom a fucking stack machine or something?
>>
>>934163
>dark choco
i hope he dont powercreep dark cacao
>>
>>933285
>>934042
>>934065
horny anon opened their 3rd eye and saw this coming
>>
heres what I got from the Translated skills
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>934250
Finally, a male ranged (Aside Wind Archer)
>>
>>934252
my beloved
>>
>>934255
>disables crits
...my critcomp...
>>
>>934215
The CHAD Dark Cacao Kingdom
>4 cookies, all of them viable and one of them single-handedly broke PvP for a while
The virgin Hollyberry Kingdom
>2 cookies, one of which is good and the other used to be good but became a placeholder until you got the good one
The turbovirgin Vanilla Kingdom
>one cookie who's not even the best at healing despite being a legendary healer
>>
>>934274
Here's hoping for a fifth and last dark cacao faction cookie
Since Affogato is a pussy magic user and the other three are adrenaline inducing mellee (with an honorary ranged) I'm expecting a master crafter bomber unit
>>
>>934163
>latte and dc
YESSSS
i hope almond gets a candy too soon
>>
>>934252
oh another magical emergency response cookie
i hope he's detective themed too, or she idk
>>
>>934257
This is the next legendary I bet.
>>
File: blueberry.png (1.08 MB, 1483x660)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>934255
>Blueberry Pie
Fuck you for getting my hopes up
>>
i like when cookies make the o3o face
>>
>>934312
Imagine that's Walnut's mom
>>934317
That's also the name of a long pepper. I don't know how would they execute it
>>
How do we know all these new cookies are actually real? We could be dealing with a Sea Jelly situation again
>>
File: IMG_20220729_202040.png (55 KB, 197x211)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>these bad crop lines
Yeah this is totally fake
>>
Yeah, that's what i thought, got to remember that even in last thread there was already some trying to make fake leaks, so I'm not even sure about the addition of magic candies for those as they could be edits, additionally, again, these come from "text string" leaks, which we already got fooled for a second before, while "warberry" had some certain truth onto it, some other forgeries existed, so I am a bit skeptical until more confirmation.
>>
>discuss pranking others
>get pranked immediately
Pfff
>>
Who should I raise first between Dark Choco and Dark Cacao?
>>
>>934500
Cacao for sure. Choco is more useful against bosses but Cacao is better overall
>>
>>934503
Thanks, I'll raise him next then.
>>
>the little mermaid landmark doesn't play under the sea
How could they mess up this bad?
>>
>>934564
Probably couldn't get as many expensive stuff, Tinkerbell in some ways is kind of a dud, doesn't have any voicelines for example, and Frozen stuff like Elsa was too much for Devsis if they had to pay for the crossover but who knows.
>>
>>934578
I'm pretty sure Elsa isn't here because it's classic Disney only
>>
>>932742
I tried to make mine look like an actual city.
>>
>>934578
So far out of the other landmarks I have they picked the iconic song so it's a little weird that they didn't for her's.
>>
>>934591
This looks fantastic!
>>
My cookie alliance setup is a mess. Any good recommended team setups? what setups do you use? any cookies worth investing in just for the alliance?
>>
>>934618
purple yam seems good for alliance
my main team is eclair/pure vanilla/cotton/dark cacao/wildberry
treasure is the scroll, the watch and the alliance treasure that heals, i dont remember the name
>>
Anybody got good recommendations for cookies to level in OvenBreak? I’ve got like 30k crystals and I want ones that are better than the freebies you get (sorry Captain Ice Cookie); I already have Croissant and Pizza at lvl 7 and 8 respectively, should I just max them out?
>>
>>934648
Pizza is good but wouldn't recommend as a priority, for new cookies Cherry Ball and Cauliflower are pretty decent, Snakefruit too.
Crowberry, Dr. Bones and Milk cookie are also fantastic.
If for some reason you wanna go for legendaries down the line, Timekeeper is the best overall, other legendaries except Longan and Lychee are pretty much dead behind
>>
>>934648
Usually, new = best. There can be some weird exceptions but it's rare.
Snake Fruit is solid as a main but also a great relay, any new cookie should be fine too. But don't fret too much before you can max a legendary with mileage, just play with something you enjoy.
Also, it's "cheaper" to level up pets with crystals and cookies with potions.
Investing a little in newer cookies can be quite profitable if you do their trial event.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAA.png (305 KB, 1000x776)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>TFW you try and make a semblance of a town in your kingdom
>>
File: kingdom.png (3.05 MB, 1590x897)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB PNG
Who here /0fucksgiven/?
>>
>>934744
Reforestationgod...
>>
>new missions are bugged in kingdom
DEVSIIIIIIIIIS
>>
>>934759
Nevermind I'm retarded, the new mats just get automatically deposited in your inventory
>>
>>934759
Oh so I didn't fuck up. Prepare for those compensatory gems boys
>>
>>934762
See >>934761
Still it would have been nice to be notified about the instances where we get the resources
>>
File: First contact.png (2.29 MB, 1369x1022)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>died a virgin
Tragic. Ghost sex imminent.
>>
Tips for a brand new player?
Pull on gacha or save for any specific unit?
Or just play the game?
>>
>>934837
What game?
>>
>>934839
The game whose thread I'm in...?
>>
>>934847
Anon, there's two games, did you read the OP?
>>
>>934847
There's Kingdom and Ovenbreak anon.
>>
>>934847
retard-kun...
>>
>Meet famous Disney™ Characters and get special decor for them too! - They will not fight, they will not work. DEAL WITH IT.
Are the disney cookies really useless? They can't be used in any form?
>>
>>934578
>Tinkerbell in some ways is kind of a dud, doesn't have any voicelines for example
Tinkerbell doesn't talk in Peter Pan, only her spinoff series.
>and Frozen stuff like Elsa was too much for Devsis if they had to pay for the crossover but who knows.
I wouldn't want to deal with Frozen shit after KH3, they probably would of been really strict about the design.
>>
>>934857
They're only meant to look cute.
>>
>>934868
Then whats the point of the collab other than decor?
>>
>>934870
Disney characters as cute Cookies.
>>
>>934850
My mistake
Kingdoms
>>
>>934870
Rat money, not everything must be useful you prick
>>
>>934874
And to add to this think of them as decor with voice lines.
>>
>>934870
You do not disobey the Mouse's will
>>
>>934860
I was meaning more on how they could have perfectly put Peter Pan and Tinkerbell as just one cookie while using other that could talk i stead, as for KH3 Elsa I'm sure it's pretty much because of how late in development the Frozen stuff was made and subsequently changed in a big way when that song made them change the whole script as both the movie and the game were made in a similar time.
>>934875
Now we're talking, best way to go around it is to get about 5 to 10 cookies that you will always use in your teams for general use and only focus on leveling up those as to not spread to thin on resources, you can use your mileage to get specific units for doing whichever pulls, you should try to save and spend some crystals onto the stat boosting landmarks when you can, best ones being the ATK Lion statue one and DMG Resist Dark Castle one, but get them all asap and be sure to upgrade them when you have rarities to spare.
>>
>>934886
>I was meaning more on how they could have perfectly put Peter Pan and Tinkerbell as just one cookie
But then I wouldn't be able to have Tinkerbell walk around my Kingdom.
>>
>>934886
Alright, thanks
>>
File: 1659210314299.jpg (1.58 MB, 3287x1528)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
>>932742
Not too proud of the design
>>
>>934857
>>934870
Yep, no fighting, despite the fact that Kingdom Hearts is RIGHT THERE. I seriously would have been fine if only Mickey, Donald and Goofy could fight. Hell, Disney has them fighting in their own mobile game, would have been a nice crossover. Just have Licorice and his cronies causing some trouble.
>>
>>934945
is that new disney gacha any good? some of the designs are pretty cool but if the gameplay sucks I'm not interested which is why I don't play crk
>>
>>934954
Based
>>
File: file.png (1.74 MB, 1520x720)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
I've returned to Kingdom after reaching the final level in PW, claimed everything from my mailbox and oh boy
Time to roll
>>
>>932688
Pretty soulful, lately! OB's Abandoned School, CRK's Disney Crossover, and CRG's high-energy recommended video thumbnails!
Naw, serious storytelling makes me cringe, because I want to skip dialouge featuring it in OB. As for serious storytelling in CRK, felt intense, just wanna relax, is all.
All the cookies look mighty swell! Black garlic's skirt, Cinderella's roll cake hair, and Donald's jellybean hat are my favorite food-to-fashion features!
Will try! Gotta work up a routine to get those Champions League Points and Wishing Star Crystals to 100%! Gotta get that Heavenly Streamer and Donald Cookie!
The Gamers, through the power of sweetness and Disney cuteness, both are cozy updates!
>Are ghosts real?
Yes! Onion and Blackberry Cookie interacts with them often.
Princess Kida of Atlantis? I've heard that she's mighty bright, literally!
The cookiefolk works hard and well to earn their citizenship! We collaborate closely with trades and wishes, all the best!
New cookies, overall! They're making it a comfortable break from the update story modes earlier. Intense!
>>
File: aliceonacarpet.png (431 KB, 605x540)
431 KB
431 KB PNG
I hope your guests are enjoying themselves at your kingdoms
>>
>>935010
no I turned them off so they're locked in their dumb little castle

I'm not giving them visas to explore
they refuse to work
>>
>found some children not particularly thrilled about Pocahantas getting a pass into the Cookie kingdom

She does strike me as an odd choice, sure, but these Instagram kids make it sound like the world ended or something.
>>
>>935028
They're probably mad because it's not Tiana.
>>
>>935029
Tiana would have been nice (I can think of many other characters that'd be cool aswell), but I'm content with what they gave us.
>>
>>934876
There are permanent collection bonuses for getting all the Disney cookies and their sets.
>>
>>935007
What flavor would a Hex Cookie even be? Would it just be... damp?
>>
>>935028
I thought the rep looks mighty solid, with the Mickey and Friends being global rep, Mulan for East Asia, Jasmine for the Middle East, Pocahontas for the First Nations, Lilo for the Pacific, Ariel for Atlantis, and Stitch for ayy lmaos. Best guests yes.
>>935338
I think the "Hex" part would be like a milky purple yam? If damp is chewy, I'd like it plenty!
>>
File: Latte Costume WIP.png (1.42 MB, 5000x4000)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
We are getting close to the spooky seasons so why not have some Pumpkin Spice Latte? Here a WIP.
>>935338
Moomoo milk of course.
>>
>>935387
I'm so glad you're doing some Latte art! Coincidentally I just got her to ascension 3. Can't wait for when this is complete anon.
>>
File: 1621085743763.png (120 KB, 390x629)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>3,000 topping pieces wasted on shit substat toppings
They really need to update this lousy fucking topping upgrade system
>>
>>935387
>>935411
>tfw bought a milk frother recently
Making lattes is more fun than I expected. Makes you feel like a barista with none of the cringe of working at Starbucks attached
>>935437
You WILL roll crit resist substats and you WILL like it
>>
>>935437
Hopefully in the far future, there will be certain mats that can be used to guarantee a specific substat and at a specific value. Else, it will be madly monetized like the vials used to guarantee a +1 treasure level like in OB. Burned too many stones and tickets from that. Mighty Yikes!
>>
File: WIP.png (1.79 MB, 1280x720)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
Making a pretty kingdom is hard.
>>
>>935458
I should get one of those soon. Might be nice to have.
>>
File: 1436994031924.png (680 KB, 619x480)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
>>935437
>Get the substats you want
>1.1%
>>
Are any of the Disney cookies actually good? Or are they just there for the collection bonuses.
>>
>>935699
What do you mean? There's a lot of super cute ones the game doesn't let me have.
>>
File: Huh.png (201 KB, 318x359)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>935437
>Have been playing for almost a whole year now
>Realize just now that toppings have substats
>>
>>935699
They're all guests anon.
>>
File: 1636004649248.png (123 KB, 548x503)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>935703
H-how? Have you not been upgrading them?
>>
>>935711
Of course I have, but I was only focusing on my toppings based on the main buffs they give (Raspberry for ATK, Choco for Cooldown, etc).
>>
File: 1659239854608.png (1021 KB, 2000x2000)
1021 KB
1021 KB PNG
>>935688
Well, if it was CD you can still use it to force a certain amount if needed
>>>/v/607535706
Also an Anon draw delivery.
>>
Fuck. I thought storage would require gems so i was micromanaging how much shit i was producing...
>>
File: pv top.png (571 KB, 1356x720)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
That's an awful amount of coins for PV server, how is it there on HB or DC?
>>935852
They do after a while, only the first one that asks for it is the only worth it, at least you have it good, previously EXP jellies took storage space and didn't stack as much as before.
>>
This fever day event reminds me of those shitty and ever so slightly misleading ads that sometimes appear on Youtube when it's gameplay replacing jellies with millions of crystals and rainbow cubes on screen.
>>
File: Fatally Sweet Teacher.png (3.98 MB, 2850x2201)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB PNG
And it's done!
HD Ver. Because she's too pretty and had to be resized: https://files.catbox.moe/4f3qp4.png
>>
File: Ultimate Sweet Mage.png (3.26 MB, 5000x4000)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB PNG
Extra Quick color alt of Himiko Yumeno, The Ultimate Mage (DRV3)
>>
>>935986
Imagine playing Angel Cookie there.
>>
>>935986
I'd prefer the rainbow cube mine, guaranteed max of 225 per run, and the last update with the running of 500(?) seconds to get 500 gems daily. Runs are fun, and them using Goblin cookie is def cheeky fun haha!
>>936339
>>936342
Gotta love the gradients and highlights of this one, feels like a spicy call back to the first halloween costumes last year. Latte's def one of the best!
>>
>>936339
This is one of the best things drawn here in my opinion everything is so well done. Definitely one of my favorite Latte pics. Thanks for drawing her anon!
>>
>>934257
Leak drought so bad people are actually believing this Reddit and shit
>>
>>936409
ON Reddit and shit my god I hate you keyboard
>>
Ovenbreak is actually pretty fun, bros. I wish I played it sooner instead of autistically focusing on Kingdom, I kinda prefer it now, if only because I'm at the point where I'm auto'ing almost everything in Kingdom.
>>
I don't like the new OB update. Too busy, too little reward for the hustle. And the maps are harder. I'm playing significantly less since the update and almost don't want to login more than twice per day.
>>
File: And this fucking thing.png (1.25 MB, 1433x1037)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>936424
Welcome to the cool kids club
>>
>>936424
I can agree, juggling the little minigames with the platforming is pretty fun, and the reason I got hooked on OB while Kingdom fell completely flat for me. Feels like I'm actually doing something
I also like the sound design for the characters, especially this cute little horn tootin' retard
>>
>>936444
I just don't like the time gating.
>>
File: 1617277446.png (30 KB, 850x850)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
Ghosts and Disney, who cares?
Can we just get to the next update now?
>>
>>936424
>>936444
The duality of a man
>>
>>936482
Only when Black Garlic Cookie's channel gets a million subscribers
>>
How goes the Disney rolls so far? I've only gotten only one of the characters I really want so far. Rolled 4 landmarks, a dupe cookie, and a dupe landmark too.
>>
>load Kingdom up on wifi
>...
>load Kingdom up on data
>a new data pack is available
FUCK
YOU
>>
>>936628
7/20 too, got a few dupes and I have 2 of the landmarks.
>>
>>936628
I have 8 cookies, 2 landmarks and one dupe cookie.
>>
>>936628
6 of 20 Cookies. 4 Landmarks. No dupes
>>
File: 19890096741.png (122 KB, 850x850)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>936482
Just enjoy the TR revamp and Black Garlic's event !
Time will fly by if you [unclocks in 10D5:27:51]
>>
>>936827
I noticed recently that even the wishing star missions are time gated, what's up with that?
>>
Wanted to update my Boob Size Chart, anyone You'd change? Also I wanna draw a lineup for it so give me suggestions for who of which tier.
>>
>>937015
Too tired to talk about placings right now all I want to post is that I want to see Pistachio, Mocha Ray, and Sugar Glass in that line up.
>>
File: Going on a Ghost Hunt.png (257 KB, 1280x1080)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>936482
>>936827
Yep! Definitely a long way to go! Glad to be able to power through TR with the Chess Chocos along with Croissant. Guess I'm ok with the golden tickets turning into coins.
>>927287
Well, I could say... That's a Spicy Summer: https://files.catbox.moe/mon957.png
>>
>>937053
nice
>>
>>937015
Snek, Peach, Takis, Pizza and Sea Fairy should be lower.
Black Garlic, Moon Rabbit and Chess Choco should be higher.
>>
i wanna fuck black garlic in an abandoned school!!!!
>>
Christ I hate the new Arena meta. Financier + Wildberry + Cream Unicorn is fucking cancer.
>>
File: feelssadmad.png (615 KB, 2400x1800)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
>>937015
>>
>>937015
How would the house of mouse freeloaders fair on this list? Copy paste from their canonical counterparts?
>>
>>937015
>lotus dragon and moonlight tity monsters
Need proof
>>
>>937172
moonlight is absolutely a titty monster but I always figured lotus was average or smaller than average
>>
>>937015
>three of my favorites
>titty monsters
Based and boobpilled.
>>
>>937196
hollyberry in ovenbreak when....
>>
>>937203
I can see her skill being her shield, just crashing thought everything, and her pet produce berry juice to restore energy and give temporary boosts.
>>
File: yoga cookie hippie chick.jpg (131 KB, 1150x1250)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
YOOOOO I GOT THE SKIN
>>
GINGERBRAVE NO
>>
>>937015
Would love to see pistachio
>>
I'm still waiting for Disney Cookie lewds
>>
God bless the trophy race shields.
>>
>>937413
>Not available in master and up
Here goes my comfy TRs.
>>
File: Lineup.jpg (358 KB, 1559x1338)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>937015
>lily
Delicious. Any lily is good.
>>
Anyone know the best Relay cookies? Ginseng is nice but I feel I need an upgrade (also it's really fucking annoying when he makes me miss goodie bags during runs because of his jump)
>>
Holy shit I'm gonna cum
Just won my promo at rank 1 by FINALLY doing a perfect Fantastic Glass Labyrinth run with Crowberry and Ginseng--I knew it was possible, what a fucking rush
That stupid fucking yellow block was the bane of my existence, jesus fucking fuck
>>
File: 1622045201958.jpg (536 KB, 1700x2209)
536 KB
536 KB JPG
Woah now
>>
Wonder when the three other spinoffs will end up coming out.
>>
>>937220
So... white choco + avocado shield?
>>
DC Super hero cookies when
>>
>>937871
After Vocaloid Cookies.
>>
>>937873
Would unironically roll dor that shit
>>
>>937873
i fucking want that so bad
>>
>>937854
Yep, but with more J U I C E.
>>
>>937873
After the My Hero Macadamia collab
>>
>>937203
has ovenbreak ever gotten a kingdom cookie?
>>
>>937963
Licorice and Almond.
>>
>>937626
Ginseng is nice since you can get him to max level from OB's story mode. If looking for relay cookie recommendations, there's that last blast from both Chess Choco and Cinnamon from my experience.
>>937963
Almond and Licorice, maybe Lilac?
>>
>>937963
Licorice and Almond
>>
File: 1540920775462.jpg (13 KB, 168x145)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>937941
>Tsuyu Cookie
>>
>>937976
If crossover cookies actually got lewds this would singlehandedly make me want this collab.
>>
>>937971
>maybe Lilac?
Lilac obviously appeared first in OB but he was playable in Kingdom before, in the files the cookie number he has is actually a Kingdom one as he's a 05XX_Cookie instead of the 01XX/02XX Cookie, so technically yeah.
>>
File: 373.png (567 KB, 600x1002)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
>spotted Hello Kitty in custom runs
>only obtainable in event (2018)
WHY DIDN'T I DISCOVER THIS GAME FOUR YEARS AGO. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>934033
Dream bussy got me actin wild
>>
sex
>>
>>932754
I'd hope a second run has more modern IPs
Vanellope is expected, them not shoving Elsa Cookie is weird
>>
>>938557
I want to train this princess
>>
ToT
>>
>>938601
So much cookunnies
>>
>>938601
UUUOOOOH! Cute and funny!
>>
File: Churro Sketch.jpg (682 KB, 1436x1550)
682 KB
682 KB JPG
Had to wait for a class so sketched some churro while at it.
>>
>>938755
Blessed cookie. Robbed from Devsis incompetence
>>
Since all the non-dragon legends all have legendary costumes which one of them will be the first to get a second legendary costume?
>>
>>938901
i guess millenial tree doesn't exist, then,
>>
File: Protect_your_Local_Elder.png (1.93 MB, 4800x2700)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>938904
He won't if he keeps almost killing himself.
>>
File: Paiztruffle Censored.png (1.51 MB, 2800x2100)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
Felt like doing a follow-up to that one, so here
Uncensored: https://files.catbox.moe/z7xwff.png
>>
>>938901
New costume means buffs, so I'd say Ananas since he was madly popular at his release.
Also, Firespirit pet when ? It's been like 2 months since his costume kek.
>>
>>938904
Who?
>>
>>938909
Nice. Crepe sure gets a lot of action doesn't he?
>>
File: Taki Bags Lemon.png (172 KB, 2400x3000)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>937089
Mighty cool find, anon! Added color and made them full-bodied! Thanks to the og drawfren here: >>470849, no more feelsadmad, because those are some Big Takis Bags!
>>938909
Those are some massive spider magic candies! Pre-Halloween and being Strawberry Crepe sure is da best.
>>
>new meta arrives
>brainless meta players copy Koreans
>meanwhile I farm the meta teams on defense

Feels good.
>>
File: takjob.png (306 KB, 1600x1080)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>938958
Taki is the best daughter
>>
>>938981
what defense team are you using?
>>
>>938901
Pitaya, hopefully having a costume for representing his honorary Hollyberian rep, but my fave would be Lychee. Lychee carries that sweet chaotic jester energy, and it would be amusing to see her interact with Ice Juggler!
>>938998
I agree! Her G-tier is golden. Wonder what separates her from Popcorn?
>>
>>938981
What's the Wildberry counter? I need to make a team to deal with him.
>>
File: Good Evening crg.png (449 KB, 2600x2000)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
>>938958
That's quite nice Anon, thanks for the extra job on that art! (all these art posts since sketch churro + this have been my stuff lol)
>>939036
>Wonder what separates her from Popcorn?
She's quite chill and cool (And her Boob Size changes depending on Takis IRL sales, if somehow there's no sales she's flat but it's usually enough to get her nice and big G-cups, summers and mexican parties do get her some extra load tho!
>>
>>939087
There's like a million different Taki products now so I wouldn't be surprised if they had some sort of massive surge in sales at some point.
>>
>>939085
Sorbet Shark. If the enemy team is using both Financier and Wildberry, then Affogato actually becomes a strong option because he negates the 35% DR they give to the main damage dealers (or more, if Cream Unicorn is in play).
>>
I'm very tempted to draw lewds of Onion's new costume.
>>
>>938909
Thanks for the continual Truffle love anon.
>>
>>939123
What's stopping you? Just do it.
>>
>>939134
I'm not sure if I should give her tits, or go for the full on flat chested, etc. appeal.
>>
>>939161
If it was up to me I'd tell you to go the oppai loli route but flat is fine too. As long as you do an Onion lewd at some point it's all good.
>>
>>939161
Whatever you do, people will enjoy it.
>>
>>939179
>>939261
With her outfit, I'm thinking I might go for a flat-chested delinquent sort of thing.
>>
>>939273
Schoolgirl Onion as a delinquent? You have my interest anon.
>>
>>939275
I'm going to try to toss out a warmup drawing before I do anything overtly sexual first, to get myself back up to speed.
>>
>>939301
A warmup drawing Of Onion or some other Cookie?
>>
>>939311
Onion, so I can get the design down pat.
>>
>>939317
Makes sense. I'll be looking forward to seeing your art anon!
>>
File: onion.png (538 KB, 1484x1274)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
>>939320
Still gotta work on cookie proportions, but I should be able to get something better on my next swing.
This was mostly just a quick sketch, though.
>>
>>939333
Looks nice Anon, cute tummy! Cool trips there too, hopefully "making ghosts" also means producing them in some other way.
>>
>>939333
Nice style and this sure is good for what you're calling a quick sketch.
>>
>>939333
This is so good! There are very good artists in these threads
>>
>>939333
Funny how I never thought about a delinquent Onion, but now I need more of her in my life.
>It's 'cause I made 'em
Kek
>>
File: birthday cake cookie.png (1.06 MB, 2480x1544)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>937784
It's her! Birthday Cake Cookie!
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/100213516
>>
>>939407
The new costume instantly reminded me of sukeban shit, so I immediately had to do it. I'll probably try to do more, I was thinking of a squatting pose with panties showing, but I think the skirt is too long for that.
>>
>>939431
Been trying to come up with some good pic ideas for a while, to no avail. Toss some ideas over, please.
>>
>>939428
It really is, isn't it?
>>
Based
>>
File: 23552346234.gif (477 KB, 264x264)
477 KB
477 KB GIF
>>939719
>>
File: cocoa cookie cat smile.png (762 KB, 1100x1120)
762 KB
762 KB PNG
>>939806
Bullying is not okay! Anon was just a scatterbrain, that's all!
>>
File: 1659587982118.png (292 KB, 674x359)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
huh. which one should i ascend? only have enough mats for one
>>
>>939873
Probably CA
>>
>>
14-30 Story Mode ga taosenai

My current team is PV (lvl 60,2*), Eclair (70,5*), DCacao (70 2*), Cotton(70, 5*) and Parfait (70, 2*). I'm convinced I'm missing something.
>>
>>939333
Gotta love this tough onion! If in Mansion, everything makes Onion cry, then in Abandoned School, Onion makes everything cry!
>>939982
Would be best to max level your PV, and swap Parfait for Pomegranate. Managed to three star with all Lv.70 cookies with All Cooldown on Pomegranate (5*), Eclair (A1*), Cotton (A1*), PV (3*), with Max Lv. Scythe and Watch plus Lv.10 Scroll. A1* is just the ascension level after 5*. Thanks!
>>
it's me or since the tr update, now it's a bit more difficult? or is just a case where i should git gud?
>>
>>940071
No, it is more difficult to rank up, mostly because koreans and paypigs have maxed Longan and Snakefruit with optimized candy
It doesn't help that the new map is somewhat hard to go past 600million
Previous season was definitively better to rank up 'till Diamond-Master
>>
>>940086
it explains, then.
>>
File: kill me.png (136 KB, 471x587)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
:)
>>
>>940146
Brother.
>>
>>940071
"Good" scoring people aren't quarantined in legendary anymore so their presence is more visible in lower ranks.
We're also still in the early season so people take their time to climb up.
>>
File: tigerlilygun.png (172 KB, 382x388)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
hands up
>>
>>940430
No.
>>
>>940430
I love cute cookie girls
>>
File: 1630539339946.jpg (89 KB, 1440x1440)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>940430
I don't think so!
>>
File: 1643055885046.jpg (129 KB, 841x754)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>TFW I only need to level 4 treasures
>The 2 Guild treasures and 2 Tickets ones
>Remedy is half way to max
>THE FUCKING SCROLL IS LEVEL10
>>
File: Fun.png (504 KB, 1079x500)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
Do I really need a Lv.12 Scroll for this joke?
>>
>>940658
Your slingshot? Your Eclair?
>>
>>940677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZfu-R7chF4
I was using this strategy?
>>
Anons witch cookie has the most porn? I’m thinking it’s tiger lily for most popular girl and probably almond or dark choco or some shit. Eastern artists use different sites so can’t really guess what their favorites are.
>>
>>940680
Try subbing Parfait for Eclair and the scythe for the slingshot just for a run
>>
File: DarkChocoPain.png (440 KB, 1079x500)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>>940698
I have attempted it before but, instead of Éclair not surviving, Dark Cacao does not get enough healing before Dark Choco's fight. Picrel is the closest I have gotten to beating the stage up to date, my only mistake was that Pomegranate died seconds before time was up.
>>
File: TigerLily.png (601 KB, 1486x1550)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>>940692
It's just tiger Lily by far with most pinups to lewds, popular artists who didn't even knew what a cookie run was have drawn her more than once, second most done at least as of recent is BonBon too because both seem to have massive ass, Cocoa as third for the same reason as Tiger Lily but with Boobs.
>>
>>940712
Maybe simply sub the scythe for the slingshot? Also how much DR is Cacao sporting?
>>
>>940723
>Maybe simply sub the scythe for the slingshot?
Yeah, it's either that or I need to get lucky with my CRITs, because this comp helped me discover that you can actually heal through Injury.
>Also how much DR is Cacao sporting?
Full Damage Resist, just like Sorbet. Everyone else has full Cooldown.
>>
>>940726
No I mean what percentage of DR is Cacao at? Because having full DR doesn't mean much if your substats suck
>>
File: DCToppings.png (808 KB, 1550x720)
808 KB
808 KB PNG
>>940735
Could that be the problem?
>>
>>940658
Use wildberry, caramel arrow, eclair, cotton, and pure vanilla with scroll, watch and scroll

Damage resist on Eclair
>>
>>940745
*Scythe, watch and scroll not sure why I said scroll twice
>>
>>940743
Yeah you need more DR on him especially since he's your only tank. 30% at least. Or you can try >>940745 since I played that level way before the new cookies came out
>>
>>940747
Yeah Wildberry makes it more easier, the one with sorbet is a very old strategy for that stage

Its possible to have Dark Cacao in place of caramel arrow as well, just need those stuns to make Dark Choco useless for a bit
>>
>>940717
>skipping arm day
>>
File: churro.png (94 KB, 540x540)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>938757
Is Churro that bad? How? I like his design and got him a while ago
>>
>>939533
>>939431
Does it have to be Onion cookie?
>>
>>940791
churro's design is really good but he's been dogshit since he was added
he didn't have even a moment of "new cookie must be OP" relevancy, he was literally never good
>>
File: NOT CLICKBAIT (REUPLOAD).jpg (904 KB, 1620x1170)
904 KB
904 KB JPG
>>932688
>They Stole Birthday Cake Cookie Anon's OP
Mic Mac stop stealing our ideas lurking these threads.
>>
>>940794
Either that or any cute flat girls, especially ones with punk-ish designs or costumes that have that sort of air to them.
>>
File: 1fc.png (308 KB, 500x628)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>940844
This has so many layers of irony that's beyond funny
They didn't even tried to at least mirror the image, it's almost a 1:1 recreation of the op
Pic unrelated
>>
>>940803
That one time in CL made me hate its guts.
>>940844
Some idea from those threads were implemented in the game, the cheerful personality, the OP blatantly riped off, the absence of Birthday Cake Cookie Anon in the thread when Micmac took a vacation after the birth of his baby.
What if Birthday Cake Cookie Anon is Micmac ?
>>
File: 1633858986.jpg (12 KB, 338x338)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>941075
Micmac is very busy juggling a kid and his role at Devsis to be on these threads. They probably gave him one month only to see his child before they shackled him to force him to crossdress for the next update video. They never truly forgave him after he became CEO for a few hours during the April 1st thing and I'm on thin ice with Devsis overlords. Still, with Rose coming in, I can't help but wonder if she was added because Micmac was expecting a kid? Or maybe they just needed more than just him talking to the camera. Someone Korean-er.
>>
File: 1659452133.png (128 KB, 850x714)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>941086
>I'm on thin ice with Devsis overlords.
>I'm
Hmmm...
>she was added because Micmac was expecting a kid? maybe they just needed more than just him talking to the camera.
Well, It's more on how they copied the update teaser formula from Brawl Stars (Which also did with the UI, as one worker from that game eventually went to Devsis to be part of the team) so even that was kind of ripped off in a way.
>>
>>940844
>>940923
>>941075
Dudes
>>
>>941043
I LOVE PORN!!!
>>
File: E-9k2zhXEAwrgCn.jfif.jpg (441 KB, 2972x2592)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>940844
Yo what the fuck
>>
File: lineupwip.png (545 KB, 3000x1800)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
>>937037
Sure thing, tho I could use some other suggestions for other tiers from Anons, these good though.
>>937113
Pretty much, wouldn't want to get a cease and desist from the capitalist rat if the flour and yeast specs are not
>>937172
You'll see...
>>937612
Flat Justice!
>>
>>941244
Short with big boobs is such a wonderful combo love the Sugar Glass art anon. Hopefully you do the other two suggestions I made, at least one other anon would like to see Pistachio too.
>>
Woo hoo, I got the Disney castle!
>>
Well, dammit.
>>
>>941434
He needs a drink
>>
>>941508
Damn right he does, guess I'll have better results after working on crit damage.
>>
File: 1557426045089.png (422 KB, 1438x852)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
>>941244
Can't wait for that line up anon.
>>
I'm going to assume that the top route is the best path again for Classroom skill tree?
>>
>>941589
Wait, looking like the bottom path is best.
>>
>>941589
Top is currently the best, with Vampire + DE, map/engine/rainbow bear thingy.
With the first perk of the other 2 trees.
>>
>>941632
Thank god for reset, which cookie should paired with Vamp?
>>
>>941648
Dark Enchantress, i've heard that Firespirit is good as well.
But any relay should be fine if you don't have them maxed.
>>
I really want to get cinderella cookie she looks cute.
>>
>>941969
I still need Mulan and Alice. Cinderella would be nice too the roll cake hair is a nice touch.
>>
File: lychee steppies.jpg (294 KB, 1280x1440)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
I want lychee to call me a worthless cookie, lower than dirt, not even worthy to have her foot on my face!
>>
>>942123
Same
>>
Do I just lack too much damage resist? My lower defense Cookies are getting targeted in stages like 12-20 and I had to swap in Cream Unicorn to make sure I got through even with Wildberry and Financier Cookie.
>>
Reply to Anonymous 07/30/22(Sat)01:11:05 No.934163▶>>934165 >>934187 >>934221 >>934311
File: Screenshot 2022-07-29 150633.png (381 KB, 660x582)

I am the real windarchr and this screenshot is NOT my screenshot (leak is fake), watermark aint even close to mine!
>>
File: avocado guffaw.gif (3.88 MB, 414x374)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB GIF
>>942318
Medium zozzle
>>
>>942318
yeah, nobody cares >>934346
>>
File: gif.gif (148 KB, 500x333)
148 KB
148 KB GIF
>>942318
GET OUT TOURIST
>>
File: GarlicCommWIP.png (1.24 MB, 3840x2600)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
Workin' on a Comm, here a WIP.
Uncensored: https://files.catbox.moe/d5uksq.png
>>
>>
>>942490
Stay away from the children.
>>
File: 100237231_p0.png (336 KB, 1920x1420)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
>>942379
Nice. Garlic is definitely going to become a mainstay in cookie lewds.
>>
File: Smiley.jpg (185 KB, 1175x1079)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>941244
LILY MY CHESTLET WIFE
>>
>got a dupe Disney Cookie in each of my last 3 5 rolls
>The last one I got before this was a dupe too
At least I'm almost able to choose one...
>>
>>942638
I know that feeling, I got Beast Cookie 3 times before getting some new ones.
>>
>>942496
INB4 Garlic Onlycookies.
>>
how are your disney npc collections going so far kingdombros?
>>
File: 1444121121384.jpg (59 KB, 1024x512)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
ovenbros...will we ever get another crossover/collab event...?
>>
>>942638
If I get Ariel Cookie one more time I'm going to grab her and grind her into a fine powder.
>>
>>942659
i hope. i didn't knew of cr when there was the hello kitty one and cookiedroid is android only. pls devsis, throw us some crossover crumbles.
>>
>>942658
11 so far.
>>
>>942658
Not nearly as good. I've gotten 5 cookie dupes and 1 landmark dupe. Gotten 5 landmarks so far.
>>
Barely beat it at 8 seconds left, but it's done! One attempt.
>>
>>942659
Collab in OB are pay huge money to get a crappy cookie outclassed in a week or spend 400K crystals to get one copy who will stay lvl 1 for all eternity.
I still secretly wish for an other one.
>>
So I'm gonna be inactive for a few days in lounge2 for the time being due to family reunion just to tell ya so I don't get kicked out
Connectivity sucks here, tried to play but can't log in
Would be a miracle if this post even comes out
>>
>>943178
Not in your guild, but it went through fine anon. Hope your relatives are tolerable enough to make it a nice visit at least
>>
More gnomed. Kingdom sure does like to have Milk be a Dark Choco fanboy.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=MqMh7DlV9QY
>>
>>943178
Why not just say that in your guild chat?
>>
i am only playing trophy race for black garlic costume
>>
>>943666
Me too. There's no point to that mode unless the costume is good.
>>
>>943666
Only if you already have conflagration, also the Healthy Run event
>>
>>943504
>Connectivity sucks here, tried to play but can't log in
Read anon, read
>>
>>943679
Why the hell would I do that? Entertain me.
>>
>>943686
Reading can make you smart and a wizard like Blueberry pie
>>
>>943688
I hate Blueberry Pie Cookie
>>
>>943688
Does it make you hot like Blueberry Pie?
>>
>>943736
Eventually
>>
File: 1633443119186.png (309 KB, 720x540)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>7,500 of the Disney currency
>literally only epic I get is a Mickey dupe
Fuck this event gacha bros
>>
>>943895
I got two new ones but got two dupes after that.
>>
>>943895
Most recent 5 pull I did got me stage Alola which is nice but it's been awhile since I got a new Disney Cookie.
>>
Woah
>>
>>942318
newfag
>>
>mfw finally made a team to kill all those vamp + espresso teams
>they're all dropping like flies now
so this is power...
>>
>>939087
Thanks! Sharing this summer variant, as well as the R63'd versions of Takis and Lemon. I really like this cookie style!
>>941244
Yes! That's gotta give me quite the spicy swimwear summer energy. I really like your Sugar Glass Cookie!
>>943895
Gotta roll 8 dupes of Guest Cookies to get the ones we want. Hopefully the Disney event lasts quite mighty long like the Champions costume in TR for Black Garlic, alright!
>>
File: takicomp.png (2.34 MB, 942x899)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
>>945106
Good content, mate. You're doin' her proud. You have /ccrg/'s thanks.
>>
>>943895
I've got 9/10 event landmarks and 11/20 cookies so far.
>>
>>945116
Definitely! Anything for strong and beautiful cookies, fellow cookiefren.
>>
im so tired of carrying my shit guild
only get 2% because i do ~9m dragon damage and 1 other person does ~6m
>>
>>945116
She's so cute, I love your art, Anon.
>>
>>945941
the guild i'm in is just me and like, 3-4 other people actually doing any damage, others get to MAYBE 1m damage by the end of the week, some never even participating at all
it's fucking infuriating how careless most players are with guild battle
>>
>>945941
I’m the leech of my guild. Maybe top fifteen if I’m lucky and I’m doing 10 million+ by the end.
>>
>>946301
im sure it's less careless and more they can't do anything at higher levels. my guild gets to level 70+ on dragon, and I'm lucky if I can even do a million damage before my teams btfos
>>
>>942496
Where is the best place for one to find more content like this?
>>
>>946301
i just kick leeches but not people that play even if they suck. also kick inactive after a couple weeks.

>>946312
was it an open guild? i haven't really looked for any outside forums since starting this game. I have been playing everyday for a year.
>>
I realized you shouldn't really get attached to your current guild and just go for which ever is the strongest and most accessibility. Currently in a top 50 and its surprisingly chill.
>>
>>945941
>>946301
If you're in Hollyberry we'd love to have you. We're reaching level 60 in guild battle now
>>
File: 1625958168292.png (1.36 MB, 2160x1620)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
Did you know that even in paradise, cookies get crumbed all the time?
I thought that was interesting.
>>
>>946840
With the Cookies having both healing magic and scientific healthcare I wonder which one is more effective.
>>
>>946840
Amazing work there
>>
Couple spots currently open on the Hollyberry CRK guild (vmgkingdom). We consistently get top 1% in guild battle if that matters to you.
>>
File: IMG_2832.jpg (1.67 MB, 2160x1083)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
https://youtu.be/Op_MDe_itAw

There doesn't seem to be a new cookie for this Kingdom update. Anyway, new guildshit and candies for Milk and Rye
>>
so uh, how long before Koreans creat a rye and milk meta team
>>
>>946480
yeah im on HB
do the members all play alliance? that is the only thing most of mine do
>>
>>947048
>don't have to fight the lame ass dragon 100 billion times
finally
>>
File: 1626083609089.png (692 KB, 2200x1750)
692 KB
692 KB PNG
Need some new flavors.
>>
>>946480
i am in HB, how many open slots do you have? really considering leaving my current guild now with the new update coming out soon
>>
File: Taki Doodle.jpg (214 KB, 1026x1074)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>947969
just how many Taki Flavors are there?
>>
Double bacon cheese burger cookie when?
>>
>>947482
>>948091
We have a few spots open still. See >>947027 . Just leave your username ITT after applying and someone will let you in
>>
Does the Magic Lab fall under goods for the faster production?
They really should of let us build 2.
>>
>>948413
I don't think so. Maybe next update they'll allow you to build another? No way they'll leave it at 1 as more and more cookies get their magic candy
>>
>>948417
Yeah, they need to add research to shorten the time.
I'm also surprised that the Ariel bonus is the only island decrease we've got.
>>
>>947222
Hopefully soon, especially good synergy between Almond and Rye for that big AoE damage. Would be cool to see Milk's Magic Candy to have him deal bleed damage and stun, quite like how he's the "must-get" cookie in Puzzle World.
>>947597
Wew! There goes my DChoco, CC, Eclair, Cotton, and Vamp team! (Or gotta wait for dragon after every two weeks?)
>>
>>948307
alright, i'll wait for the dragon reset and then after the annoying but understandable 24 hour wait for joining a guild i'll post my username
>>
I'm new and confused, cookie run kingdom. I pulled Mickey but when I click the cookies button he isn't there.
>>
>>946915
As for Immediate results on injuries, of Course White Magic School is better as that's the main thing it does, but traditional healthcare is something that is more available to not just certain magically inclined cookies (even though our Good Doctor literally became bones for studying so much for this), on the other hand The Healthcare system in CR is also pretty good for long term things, as there's some other non injury related symptoms that just healing magic can't solve (Or at least not if not using Dark Moon/Crescent Moon magic, Pure Vanilla could have perfectly given Black Raisin another arm if he used that, but too much power fucks up other things like the the Vanilla Kingdom Castle Reliving the same thing over and over again), like Dietary needs for each cookie that still need to be solved.
>>948184
Anon that kind of food is not healthy for you, don't obsess over it it's already been a month.
>>
>>948616
Wait... can you not actually use them?
>>
>>948616
Disney Cookies are only there to look cute while walking around your kingdom amd providing you helpful out of combat bonuses when you complete sets.
>>
>>948630
Huh, okay then. I was worried I pulled like- a piece of them or something. I'm okay knowing I at least got them.
>>
>>948632
You can see all the ones you have in the palace they gave you and if you want to know where one is in your Kingdom there's a cookie activity button that even lets you choose who you want walking around.
>>
File: Cute Pepper.jpg (699 KB, 1920x1080)
699 KB
699 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/CookieRun/status/1557260463389417473?t=rNqRw2HvfXOa7-N2kQADMw&s=19
And so we get the Teaser for White Ghost Cookie, looks adorable, let's see how it goes in actual gameplay.
>>
>>948635
Oh thats cute. Thanks for the tip!
Btw does anyone want to be friends? I'm making my way through the story. Name is ShinyAppletun.
>>
File: CKR.jpg (226 KB, 1596x950)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
someone save me from my damn guild that does nothing. current guild gets 2% (from me and 2 others of 27), guild level 44, and 90/90 relics. feel like i do all the work and they leech. ill be on later here later tonight/tomorrow
>>
>>949232
What server? Hollyberry guild (vmgkingdom) has a few slots. Just need a username.
>>
>>949232
I just joined the guild here on this thread because my previous one was dead as fuck.
>>
>>932951
>>932976
>>948641
Apparently she's based on and named after a type of a cactus, not the Ghost Pepper. Before her official reveal, I thought White Ghost was a teacher.

I also headcanoned her a part of Bell Pepper's family, his mother specifically, though it appears she was also dead when she knew Black Garlic. I had an entire story planned out.
>>
>>949443
That's neat. I was wondering what her design was based on.
>>
File: file.png (646 KB, 1024x869)
646 KB
646 KB PNG
Serious Pudding from OB vmg lounge 2 here, sorry for disappearing without warning, personal family emergency came up. Will be back in tomorrow if all goes well
>>
Is there a new cookie coming in tomorrow's Kingdom update?
>>
>>949741
no
>>
>>949741
>>949761
might as well consider milk cookie new with his magic candy tbqhdesu
>>
>>949946
rye too maybe but well have to see how good they are
>>
>>949949
rye at least has had her moments of relevancy in arena and i'm pretty sure guild battle as well, i doubt that milk cookie has ever been useful for anything
>>
>>949955
He was considered meta for a good while in story mode and some arena comps early in the game, sadly most meta went for an AOE approach making him mostly useless as more and more powerful cookies (also enemies in story) started to do retarded effects alongside damage on the entire screen.
>>
>>949961
I've seen him in some chapter 14 strategies at the very least. I bet they'll tailor his candy for the story mode like vampire's was for the dragon.
>>
Kingdom Patch is now there, almost 200 mb for the download on my end too.
>>
>>948516
he just does more damage, heals some of the damage blocked and has a minimal debuff resist, more damage at level 10+, why would they make him do bleed dmg, Anon?
>>
Rye is bound to be on attack speed teams now with that team bonus.
>>
>the retroactive rewards for upgrading production buildings
i'm fucking cumming
>>
File: Ticket Time.png (713 KB, 1360x768)
713 KB
713 KB PNG
I'm going to do it Anons.
>>
>>950084
Did you do it?
>>
>>950091
I got 1700 first to see if i maxed anything and got the new one, stopped at about 2400 since i maxed all my other treasures except the newest one.
>>
>Apparently Avatar of Destiny's attacks one-shots your Cookies because debuffs make it stronger
Great time not to be part of a Top 1% tryhard guild.
>>
>>950104
Just means no more Eclair or Dark Choco. Vampire is still great on the Avatar of Destiny since he can attack the boss even when the tombstones are blocking the way, and his bleed from the magic candy doesn't add a murder stack to the boss.
>>
>if you finish a guild battle with more than 5 seconds left, you can start another one with your remaining time without wasting a ticket
Holy based
>>
>>950203
you can also do another turn if you're the one that finishes off a boss
great guild qol update so far
>>
File: 1657344866347.png (968 KB, 1142x1277)
968 KB
968 KB PNG
>>950203
>>950218
wait im a retard that's exactly what you said already
i need to go to bed
>>
>>948184
Settle for an OC, yes?
>>950190
So, pure damage dealers like Vamp, Rye, and Almond are recommended?
>>
File: 1461989128229.gif (33 KB, 94x94)
33 KB
33 KB GIF
>>950227
I love her
>>
>>950232
Thanks, Anon! Hope it's worth the wait. Would love me more thick-thighed cookies and the lipstick of Pocahontas Cookie yes!
>>
File: croissant icon.png (62 KB, 200x200)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>950227
epic
>>
File: Nice Desu Ne.png (246 KB, 480x436)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>950218
True! Definitely enjoying the meta team for the Dragon, and for that Avatar of Destiny, trying out Vamp (Lv.70, Candy Lv.14, A1*, Full ATK), Parfait (Lv.70, A1*, Full CD), Oyster (Lv.70, 1*, 1 CD 4 DMG Resist), Sorbet (Lv.60, 5*, 3 ATK 2 CD), and Financier (Lv.60, 3*, 1 CD 4 DMG Resist) with Max Lv. Scythe + Watch, and Lv.11 Scroll. At Lv.3, was able to deal about 12.5 M Damage. No clue on Living Abyss though.
>>950250
Many thanks!
>>
So, should I invest on Rye anons? I already have Vamp at level 10+ and I doubt I'll take him into 20 or 30 for a long while
>>
File: Vampire_Cookie.png (28 KB, 159x172)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>950496
Just be yourself.
>>
>>948307
>>948534
i'm ready, username is Foglast
>>
>>950538
You're in
>>
Its nice
>>
>>950627
must be nice
i carry my guild to 1% and they all do nothing
same in cookie alliace too.... i get to mid 50s and they all do nothing
>>
Tried avatar of destiny and was eviscerated before I even got there, even the dragon seems a lot harder than it used to be what the heck
>>
File: IMG_20220811_205659.jpg (51 KB, 1063x363)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Nigga why do you go to a fucking abandoned School to play Pirated GTA San Andreas
>>
>>950721
Maybe he was going to play a horror game and wanted to be more immersed.
>>
>>950680
That one was nasty to me even without triggering debuffs, guess I'll sub in PV for the moment.
>>
File: 1654925745153.png (20 KB, 500x500)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>950721
He does it to not get caught playing Echidna Wars and Mystic Knight Maya
>>
>>950063
Thought the devs would reference Puzzle World Milk Cookie by including that effect to his Magic Candy. Otherwise, pretty good to see more damage and partial healing instead. Thanks!
>>950333
Comic follow up! I wonder how good are the wishes granted by Lotus Dragon Cookie?
>>950496
Would recommend you max out Vamp's candy first, if you have a limited amount of Swiftness Crystals and Sugar Cubes. If you got a lot of Strength Crystals, levelling Milk's Magic Candy would be neat.
>>
File: 1660298672144.jpg (2.8 MB, 2169x2481)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB JPG
kingdom leak from plebbit
>>
File: MILKMAXXED.png (1.04 MB, 480x2036)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>951078
Would be neat to see that Legendary related to Squid Ink Cookie? Also a submariner cookie reminds me of possibly referencing that yellow submarine from the Sugarteara Breakout in OB? Both are nice,
>>
>>951078
Nice, more sea cookies!, I hope it isn't fake
>>
>>951078
So Sea Fairy but evil and either Caviar or a new cookie.
>>
ghost blowjob woo woo
>>
File: FYR6f24UIAA_N2U.jpg (236 KB, 1611x1102)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>951078
If this were to be real, I hope it is Black Caviar.
>>
>Slide animation is either cute as hell or a funny reference.
>Playful look when scaring other cookies.
>The cute waving at the end of her skill.
Man, White Ghost Cookie's design is rather bland, but they made up for it by doing everything else right.
Been a while since I enjoyed this much a new release.
>>
File: 1655686762016.png (1.08 MB, 1280x1280)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>951078
Reee, where's my Defence and Range Summoner Cookies?
>>
>>951149
Chad!
>>
What are some good combis to get S rank or higher in the computer room? Who's the most viable relay?

I'm saying this because Lemon Cookie and Firestarter are only at lvl. 8 and I don't think it's a good idea to spend crystals, spirit potions (I have 100), or mileage to level them up just for this event.
>>
So what's the verdict on Rye and Milk now that they have their magic candies? Still garbage or worth investing in?
>>
>>951530
I have both at leverl 10 and played around a bit in arena with milk. Seems to me like for the time being Wildberry still does the job better. Rye is quite good in guild (whatever the middle 1 is). Vampire is still the best magic cookie all around imo. Haven't tested them in alliance since i am waiting for next season but id bet they are usefull (rye to gib)
>>
File: Spoiler Image (159 KB, 1000x718)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
OH MY FUCKING GOD. I JUST CAME TO THIS PICTURE OF SNAKE FRUIT COOKIE WITH TEA TREE OIL SHAMPOO IN THE HOTEL SHOWER. IT WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD.
>>
>>951713
At least share the full source pic bro
>>
>>951741
Took a while to find it. Pixiv is weird to me quite a lot of the time.
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/99463575
>>
File: greattopping.png (122 KB, 772x671)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
I came
>>
If anyone's looking for some bomb ass fanart, this dude does some CRAZY fucking detailed shit along with cute pics like this. Here's the link to their page:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/98524405
>>
>>951255
>>951255
TLily counts as a ranged summoner, right?
>>
>>952100
No, it counts as a kind of Transformation on a timer and absorbing some HP, doesn't get boost using the pin cushion either.
>>
>>951713
This is the most redpilled post I've seen in months
>>
Is this game any good?
>>
>>952207
Which one
>>
>>952207
Its fun but once you reach midgame the whole convoluted manufacturing/task mess becomes a nuisance and you just get on to complete dailies and do gacha
>>
>>952207
Ovenbreak, absolutely.
>>
>>952002
Based! Amazing art!
>>
>>951790
Very nice, now clean yourself up
>>952195
Someone already said it in a past thread, but TL should just be reworked to be a Summoner.
>>
>>952207
OvenBreak feels more like an actual game.
>>
File: WhatDidHeDo.png (1.24 MB, 840x1200)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>952002
Now this is a great find, into my bookmarks it goes.
>>
>>951377
Saw a youtube vid with someone at triple S rank, and they used the bottom route.
>>
>>952207
Ovenbreak is good, I'm starting to like Kingdom less the more I play it, even if it's still somewhat enjoyable.
>>
Anyone got a strat for the Avatar of Destiny yet? Seems like debuffs are a no-go so I'm trying to build a raw damage team.
>>
>>952380
>filename
Fortune-tellers aren't usually scammers?
>>
File: IMG_20220813_132512.jpg (118 KB, 1283x720)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/BC2ezjXCKUs
Summoners War Collab I guess, not for our game but theirs rather, still neat.
>>
Which cookies/pets should I spend my mileage on?
>>
>>952648
you should more or less always save it up for the next legendary release
>>
>>952648
Mileage goes to legendaries, and Longan is the relevant one (But there's also the chance that some other legend will get a buff)
>>
>got kicked due to inactivity
Getting back into it now. Sent a request to vmgkingdom on Hollyberry as two with a Lilac icon.
>>
>>952745
You're in
>>
File: So many distractions.png (1.33 MB, 3082x2268)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
I could've put this shitpost time into making the new image! Maybe tomorrow! It's LATE!
>>
File: Taki Tempting.png (802 KB, 2400x3299)
802 KB
802 KB PNG
>>952984
We can wait Anon, quality as always rather than just a cheap and quick thing, enjoy some gaming (Still taking my time on that art myself too...)
>>
>>952991
Taki Cookie activates my web shooter if you catch my drift
>>
File: Spoiler Image (196 KB, 496x472)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>
File: borger.png (78 KB, 451x418)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>950227
>>950247
>and the lipstick of Pocahontas Cookie
You continue to be incredibly based, anon. I was supposed to do this straight but I have brain damage, gomenasorry!
>>
>>953277
Squid, pomegrenate? And who?
Skeptical of it
>>
>>953366
Last one is Sparkling.
>>
>>953277
>Pome getting a candy when she's already meta pretty much everywhere
Probably fake but oh baby
>>
What cookies are good for the Art Room event? I don't know which cookies' skill draw in those rainbow bear jellies aside from Ice Cookie being the obvious one
>>
>>953404
You can get the skill to have it passively, Lemon Cookie just naturally has that with his magic candy, paired with some extra blast jellies or even some extra bonusnpoints for damage pets like firestarter you can get some very hefty score, Vampire is just the best in most of these because of how many mission jellies for extra energy and how much he can have lets him run forever tho.
>>
>>953404
I have been using Sea Fairy because her skill activates often and with lots of blast jellies she goes stupid far, also because the optimal cookies for it are low level on my end
>>
>>953277
i doubt squid is getting a candy this soon
there's too many other older cookies that are in line
>>
>>938909
i love you
>>
>>953277
isnt this the same exact fucking bad leak as last time.
>>
Pretty much, I don't trust most of these anymore...
>>
leakfags getting desperate...
>>
File: Lotus Booba.png (1.09 MB, 4300x3000)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>937172
>Lotus
>Need Proof
Here Anon.
>>937181
You just didn't wish to see her true size.
>>953462
Thanks Anon, I appreciate it!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.