[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 63 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

File: @the_golden_tail.jpg (410 KB, 2048x1536)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
Determined and in it for the long haul!
>>
File: 20220723_154350.jpg (149 KB, 1378x1002)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
first for Chads
>>
File: FYUE8PzakAAFCDG.jpg (121 KB, 1024x926)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>
>>927820
a playable rabite would be pretty rad
or, honestly, when set as an AI i would just love to see a rabite following me around, just like the pet system
>>
>>928188
given how boring and safe the events have been, I'm not expecting them to do anything fun like a joke Rabite unit
>>
>>927808
cute as fuck
i hope mousseline gets to interact with the rest of the main cast soon
>>
>two-cycle fire giant
>can't break ice giant's bar without absolute perfect rng
i was hoping to do this without bringing a fire character, but five hours of rng hasn't been enough so oh well
was fun otherwise
>>
>>928767
i take that back, don't give up on your dreams! redid my strategy completely
dual element is a lot more demanding but thankfully EN isn't filled with whales like JP
https://files.catbox.moe/pvjdxq.webm
>>
what in the god damn
>>
ebon is hung like a horse...
>>
Is the new luck set useful or just trash?
>>
>>931324
Personally I feel like only +30 is too underwhelming. I rather stick with Maple and Bone.
>>
They should let you be able to side with the Goddess and Julius.
>>
>mana tree corrupted already
>mana goddess becomes corrupted(not the first time)
yeah something tells me this story is going to wrap up soon.
>>
does this game crash on you that it just closes the application?
>>
>>931521
The mana tree's corruption stops the game from launching and it is removed from app stores.
Kino experience
>>
File: ENTER.jpg (318 KB, 1677x946)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>
File: FYwI1feUUAAFA_k.jpg (275 KB, 1546x863)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
Livestream info, Google translated so wait for official translations:
>New event featuring Escad, Knight!Duran, Paladin!Sumo and Duffle. The Minotaur from Secret of Mana is the boss and Sumo is the free unit.
>New banner units are Escad and Duran, they're both Wind. No Moon/Wood units this month it seems like.
>For the 100 day celebration, 100 silver tickets (these have a chance to give you 4*) will be given away throughout the month.
>New Benevedon Shard item will be introduced mid-August. The translation is iffy but it seems you can exchange these shards for Benovedon Icons.
>For the Secret of Mana celebration, a free maxed out 4* memogem alongside other goodies will be given away in a new bingo campaign.
>Last (?) 10 floors of Twillwool Tower, new wizard boss
>Coming soon event is releasing in late August, gimmick is that they want you to use as many characters as possible. 5* Fanha (from Secret of Mana) is the free reward.
>>
>>932352
>free 5* fanha
that's kinda awesome
>>
>>932352
>Fanha
damn it they know how to pull me back in
>>
>>932352
>Anons work faster at getting news translated than the PR people paid to do so
sad
Thank you, anon!
>>
>>932352
>escad
>irwin in the memogem
oh boy, daena soon
honestly kinda amazed at how duran's armor looks, HACCAN is such a blessing
>>
is there really no button to use 10 draw tickets at once
>>
>>932865
can't wait for playable matilda
>>
>>933650
Do you know what game you're playing son
>>
>>932352
MOON/WOOD NIGGAS WHEN REEEE
>>
>fell down to 5th in bravers
>everyone below me can't get the sub 1:30 time bonus
well i guess i'm sitting super comfy this time
>>
>tutorial
>"oh no I've never fought before"
>one shot Zable Fahr
I'm glad the sheep mascot is cute
>>
File: FY5I9IbUIAAjLA-.png (1.21 MB, 684x816)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
ohh this duffle is so cute
also if they're goin all in on wind again, i guess there won't be a new gear dungeon and the next bravers will be a repeat element?
>>
damn it why doesn't the same score count as a tie
>>
File: card #1920993.png (1020 KB, 628x888)
1020 KB
1020 KB PNG
>>
File: card #1858518.png (981 KB, 628x888)
981 KB
981 KB PNG
>>
File: card #3723914.png (1.13 MB, 628x873)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>
File: card #3950856.png (858 KB, 628x888)
858 KB
858 KB PNG
>>
>>935312
>their actually making SoM and AoM MC's different characters
Might have some based characters in the future
>>
Duffle wants that massive Escad dick so bad holy shit
>>
>>935379
You don't?
>>
Which one is better between Escad or Knight Duran?
>>
>>935641
First impressions from me:
Escad is a DPS monster (STR buff, highest raw STR stat, con debuff, passive that increases damage depending on how much HP he has). I think he's the clear winner for this month's bravers.

Duran is a lot less impressive, he's a tanky healer like 4* Sumo. His defense buff buffs the whole team though, so that will probably make him a main stay for auto farming teams.
>>
>>935655
Fuck
I got Duran and the card but no Escad, shame I cant find anyone who co-ops in this game.
>>
>>935655
>Escad is a DPS monster
Fuck. Not sure if I should wait for the Duffle alt that could appear later or pull now.
>>
>>935814
i vote for duffle
>>
nothing like blowing 40k gems and getting nothing but off banner shit. serafina, keldric, shilo and 3 memo boards. man fuck this game
>>
>>936138
>getting nothing but off banner shit
Yeah it's fucked up
>>
File: 0216bravers.png (991 KB, 1080x1620)
991 KB
991 KB PNG
nothing i can do about it now but i'm 90% sure this guy cheated and just didn't make it too obvious. or is it actually possible to get a score like this with that setup if CW has godly gear?
>>
>>936881
crimson wizard is very strong but that's only half of this battle
without a water unit, yeah that's definitely impossible, and the memogems make it more obvious, you could still screenshot and report it
>>
>>936881
>-18 dmg

yeah he totally cheated. Lowest you can get is like 60-70 on a small hit in that battle and thats with a decently tanky unit. Also no memogems aside a meme one, and no water.
>>
Jesus Christ I watched yesterday's stream expecting something similar to the Opera Omnia ones. What the fuck was this shit? Square really doesn't give a shit unless it's called FF
>>
>>938149
their PR is are Hawkeye and Rieszfags who don't know anything about the other Mana games
>>
>black rabite coins and stat serums from selling allies
time to put all these launch 4* dupes to good use
>>
>>938196
moon nude riesz and wood nude hawkeye when
>>
File: FZNvUXzaMAAjDxL.jpg (323 KB, 1364x720)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>100 silver tickets for 100 day celebration
that's actually a lot wow
>>
>>938935
i love dying games
>>
>>938956
same
>>
>got Escad from his solo banner
nice
All I need now is Daena and my LoM team is complete
>>
Dropping by to say congratulations for not EOSing yet
>>
Nice rate up lol
>>
File: card #4923985.png (1.16 MB, 628x888)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
New update, new memogem
>>
File: 1308693297001.jpg (131 KB, 600x579)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>939218
We are just over 3 months. whats the fastest a game has gone EoS?
>>
>>939368
4 days IIRC
For square? SoA was mishandled to shit and literally was unplayable multiple times so it EoSing in a year makes sense.
>>
>>939383
>4 days
jesus what game
>>
File: 99931740_p16.png (2.29 MB, 1000x800)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>939218
Thanks!
Will this outlive the other 2 mana gachas? well see(lol probably not).
Circle was March 5th 2013 to September 30 2015. About 2 and a half years.
Rise was April 23 2014 to March 2016(no exact date) so little under 2 years.

>>939383
4 days?
Jesus christ what was it?
>>
>>939725
>>939644
WAVE!! ~Naminori Boys~
And I was wrong. It was technically 3 days
>>
>>936889
>>937439
went and reported the account and they actually got removed from the rankings, pretty sweet. also good to know that the guy i kicked out of the top 10 during the last day of the event is actually gonna make it
>>
Do we know when those stat potions are coming? I want to use my tickets but my inventory is already full of 2star dupes
>>
>>940013
hell yeah
>>
Is it over?
>>
>>941903
we're still alive, for some reason.
>>
Changed my phone and this was my first pull with it.
>>
>>942788
Holy fuck, nice Von Boyage pull
>>
Serums out now, you have to update through the store because the game doesn't tell you.

They are super whale bait now.
>>
File: FZiVrmtaIAAYYia.jpg (308 KB, 1364x720)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
New banner
>>
>>943521
Ebon Knight is pretty cool and all, But I rather wait for Duffle alt.
>>
>>943547
Based
>>
>>943491
>app icon changed to quilto only
nooooOOOOOO
>>
>>943491
alright so now that that finished downloading
>1 serum for a 2*, 3 serums for a 3*
>1 serum raises a stat by five (5) and it's random which one you get
>1 black rabite coin for a 4*, 4 coins for a 4* benevodon (once only), 8 for one once a month, 12 for another one within that same month
at least there's a use to low rarity dupes now so i'm glad about that, and i can fodder all the 4* i know i'll never use
can't actually see the black rabite coin shop anywhere though
>>
>>943547
what if it's fire mage duffle
>>
File: ears.jpg (53 KB, 979x234)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Pointy ears only
>>
>>944280
shut up SHUT UP

>>944287
pretty cute anon, shame they're all gimped because of being freebies
>>
File: 62030255_p2_master1200.jpg (113 KB, 479x617)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>serums are purchaseable via event shops.
Holy shit they did a good, and give a reason for people to do multi more than the mission amount.
>>
Holy shit the AI is actually casting spells.
>>
>>945035
no mana or luck serums though, and those are about 1/10th rarer and give 1 stat per serum
there's a good amount of the rest though and farmable is great
>>
I got too many units thanks to the 100 tickets, should I level Kevin or Dark Lord? Both dark units
>>
>>946061
Assuming the new 4* Dark Lord, then him. Kevin was the most broken unit until arguably Larc and he still holds up extremely well, but 4* Dark Lord seems to be fucking bonkers just like Escad.
>Extremely high skill and ST damage multipliers
>CON debuff and STR buff in the same kit
>Really high raw STR stat (second behind Escad I think)
>Passive is free +14% damage just by having >50% HP
The powercreep is real
>>
> 4* ticket that guaranties one of the two rate up characters.
Glad that I was able to get Ebon Knight without pulling. Sadly Dark Lord look stronger.
>>
>>946089
even without all of that, I knew he would be powercreep when I went into the trial run and noticed his 3*'s ST was the new one's skill 1, and it also broke CON at the same time

And this is right after I lvl 100'd the 3* version about 2 days before the banner announcement
>>
>>946236
I also lvl 100'd his 3star version and highly regretted it, he is way too slow
>>946089
Alright thanks I'll prioritize Dark Lord then. Might still gear up Kevin because I like punching characters, I use Raxa a lot
>>946116
I assume that's paid?
>>
i think my dps is messing up the coffer dragon somehow, what's the trick to getting 2x chest rounds for the daily solos?
>>
str and int serums are the important ones, right? not much point in trading for the others?
>>
>>945579
Based
>>
>>945579
angela went from the worst AI to the best, although now all i hear is BURAZU WALLU constantly
doesn't seem to cast her buff anymore though
>>
>>946887
if you're going too fast, you might have to just not focus fire it during the broken state and wait for it to pull itself back up and do its special attack before continuing to smack it
>>
>>945579
>this
>coop doesn't crash my shit phone anymore
>serum farm opened up more rooms
pretty nice update, but they should get rid of those x30 coop missions already, serum farm is just naturally going to ensure some coop activity
>>
>tickets got me the last Blackpearl I needed
>now I have all these serums to think about
I am gonna make this woman the most swole she can possibly be
>>
Is there a limit to how much potions you can feed to a character?
>>
>>947584
that's the thing, even after it finishes its dive it still doesn't fall over, basic attacks and even hanging back haven't helped
maybe I'll just have to go in with no AI because they're TOO useful now apparently

>>947599
congrats! though I'd recommend sacrificing some str and getting your lck to at least 550 or so
>>
>>947760
yes depending on their rarity
>>
File: file.png (9 KB, 410x184)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>947760
>>
>>947827
>>947826
Thanks
>>
>>947486
ECKSPLOSHON ECKSPLOSHON ECKSPLOSHON
>>
this is a pretty good AI stat stick, honestly
>>
is there any point to building a character as a tank?
>>
>>948930
nope
aggro mechanics are dps based, everything is a dps race, and nobody has offensive skills that scale with defensive stats
>>
>>947798
Made some adjustments, and got really lucky with a necklace that rolled like 200 luck. I'm gonna keep pumping up her stats over time purely because I like big numbers and she deserves it.
>>
File: 12399.png (139 KB, 500x500)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>950319
>>
>>950319
is this with serum or without? those are really good str/lck stats
>>
>>950958
It is with serum but not maxed, and also I don't have much luck serum invested into her since I can't really farm that
>>
>"Ebon Lord doesn't feel very good to play, while Dark Lord feels amazing"
>skip the low roll on the Ebon Lord banner
>wait for Dark Lord single banner to throw up the half off roll
>1 4*
>Ebon Lord
god fucking dammit, rate up my ass
>>
>>951358
dark serafina s1 animation is awful but once i got used to it, she hits pretty hard so it makes up for it
it's good to experiment a little sometimes
>>
I was expecting the equipment dungeon to get easier at one point, but I wasn't expecting them to make that change in just a few months.
>>
>>953349
Is a godsend for unlucky players with shit gear (like me!)
>>
>>953349
They were overtuned, especially the wind one.
Even the levels that were 9000+ didnt have enemies that tanked as much as the equipment dungeons had.
>>
>turn on game tonight, remembering that we were supposed to get those 30 roll tickets soon
>2 fucking gig update
god fucking dammit
>>
>>953349
The change was needed, but I'm honestly sad that they decided to axe co-op from them completely instead of coming up with ways to incentivize people to queue up for them.
>>
>>953625
on the other hand, less coop missions cnosolidates what's left, it was hard to get people together when there were so many places you could be at once
my AI can solo even the fire/water dungeon so that's fantastic
>>
>including previous tickets, i got the newer 4* wanderer, charlotte, and hawkeye for free (and some starter 4*s but whatever)
pretty amazing honestly
>>
are there any 4*s that are worth using at +0? i seem to have bad luck with dupes
>>
>>953690
honestly I think +0 4*'s are fine. With high enough gear roles, and now with Serums to go around, you probably won't even feel it. I rolled a +0 Light Wanderer off of a discount roll that wasn't even his banner a while ago and decided to build him on a whim, and now he's basically taped to my +6 Blackpeal because he makes a great switch unit.
>>
>new data found
>can't upload due to limited space
shit.
>>
>Deviant Fruit added to the High Level tab so it's permanent content
>also Twillwool 100f
I hope the boss isn't as assholish as that damn eyeball
>>
File: ...jpg (133 KB, 636x775)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>955487
>I hope the boss isn't as assholish as that damn eyeball
Good luck anon
>>
>>955490
no joke, I have had more restarts on that boss than any other boss in this game, purely because the AI just does not know to move out of the way of his dumb charge attack and if anyone dies it's not worth it to keep going. It's not because he's hard, it's because I'm playing russian roulette with the AI in the hopes that they don't stand still in his big red AoE lines
>>
It seems like the devs are actually trying to salvage the game. Now the only thing I want is options to reduce how fast my battery gets raped while I play it
>>
>>955967
i want them to reduce the amount of data usage. how big is this game going to get?
>>
>>955487
It's somehow even worst. You need to have one characters of each element in your team, the boss big attacks are bit AOEs that the AI won't dodge and the boss will change its elemental weakness constantly and the other elements will do shit damage.
>>
i somewhat wish this was on consoles. maybe on steam.
>>
>>956333
controller support alone would be amazing
but steam client would also be great for easier autos
>>
>>956318
>one character of each element in your team
fuck, I guess I'm waiting to do this till later, I'm still missing a fully built Earth character

I guess it's time to start building that lvl 99 Wanderer that's been waiting for his chance
>>
File: Faa_N7paMAAQ_qG.jpg (271 KB, 1364x720)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
cute and she's not a fire mage
my gems still haven't recovered from honeycomb though
>>
File: Faa_MQ6VUAE1D_Q.jpg (270 KB, 1364x720)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>956712
oops, didn't realize EN twitter posts on time now. the rate-up boost is nice
>>
Jesus the tower boss sucks, he's so easy once you kill the orbs but good luck getting there with your party alive.
>>
>>956713
good for the tuffle bros, I know they've been holding out, but I keep getting Wind characters and unless I get like 4 of her I don't expect it to be much better than the +4 Riesz I've had for a while now
>>
File: popo (10).png (9 KB, 70x70)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>956713
ohhhhh duffle.......but raxa 4* might be soon at this rate
>>
post floor 100 clears please. i have no idea how to keep my party members alive
>>
>next Bravers has an Axe reward
my Blackpearl craves even more power, I need it
>>
>>956713
Emergency unfucking of the gacha might be a little bit too late, boss
Also continued congratulations on not EoSing yet.

It's a shame they launched with max greed. My friend group might have stuck with it and by proxy so would I. I wasn't against spending. Everything just sucked too much and competitive anything freezes my nuts off.
>>
>>956840
Try to maintain a combo so you can brute force through the initial stages no matter the element weakness, lots of prayers for the AI controlled characters to be tanky and smart enough to dodge and survive until boss reaches the stage with full elemental weakness, after that just switch to Crimson and defeat him

Here's a run with decent non-whale characters or gems

https://youtu.be/N3l8CW0AMcg
>>
>>956713
This pretty much confirms that bravers will have wind weakness, right?
>>
another slam dunk garbage bravers
when are they going to cancel this shit
>>
>>957232
thanks for the link, it looks incredibly RNG considering how many close calls the AI had in that video, so i'm probably not gonna bother until i get tankier characters. gonna try building healer charlotte though, seen a lot of clears using her and/or sumo
>>
good luck to the resident dufflebro, i hope you get her 7 times
>>
is Duffle literally the same moveset as Riesz except for a different ST? the buff seems different too but I can't tell what it actually does from the trial
>>
>>957912
They probably assume our characters would be pumped full of defensive serums, I have a feeling they planned to release the serums since day one but couldn't because they didn't have time

There's another run I found where they use two healers on field and brute force with the dps characters in the first slot

https://youtu.be/oI6YR-0Lfm8
>>
>was terrified when I saw the Bravers boss this run was the Eyeball
>went in
>it has a completely different (and easier to manage) moveset
man I wish the regular eyeball boss was this fun
>>
File: dufflecute.png (1.63 MB, 3023x960)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>958186
this is the buff effect
but yeah she plays pretty much like riesz. i wonder how her damage compares, especially when everyone probably already has several rieszes at this point
>>
>>958315
>Wind DMG buff skill
is this the first time we've gotten an elemental boosting skill? I wonder how it stacks with the Wind set. that's at least interesting, but yeah I've got a +4 Riesz and I'll admit I'm curious if she stands up well compared to that
>>
>>958316
it's also the first time i've seen a skill that buffs paired allies, but admittedly i'm not really familiar with all the characters' skillsets
>>958194
>4 free characters
absolutely based, but is there a way to predict/manipulate the boss' elemental weakness on the first phase? because that player lucked out with the fire and dark weaknesses if not. i had a run where the boss kept switching between earth and wind weaknesses only
>>
I finally got my knight. It only took me everything I had, but I also got a Riesz dupe (+2 now) and some cards that are going to be useful in the the bravers fight.
>>
>>958330
congrats, kind of a shame it took that many rolls but one copy is better than nothing at all
>>
>>958315
> i wonder how her damage compares
My gear on both is trash but they where similar DPS wise. However, I think Duffle ST is stronger or at least less awkward to us.
I have all my serums to Duffle except for INT and MP and her ST does like 130K to the Eye on Bravers. Not sure if that's considered a lot but that is so far my stronger DPS so far.
>>
>duffle and the new memogem in 30
hell fucking yes
>>
haven't played in a week due to my phone not able to update the data size.
>>
>got Ebon Knight in a free roll on the Dark Lord banner
>felt kinda klunky to play in the trial
>build him and give him an honest shot
>his lightning skill is actually pretty cool and has big range
>but his ST drops him right in the face of his opponent and he chews through mana like no tomorrow
overall another solid 0* pull if a little niche, definitely not for bravers though, he's actually fun and god his animations are sexy, the cape wings are sick
>>
>>960670
Not sure about the ST, I swear sometimes it drops me behind the boss and that's a way better position. Kind of hope he gets a small buff.
>>
>>960943
skills/STs with position fuckery are the best, especially because we get no iframes
really adds to the depth you can master with a character too
>>
>>960945
>We get no iframes
This really fucks me off, especially when you're switching into another character because you still take damage even if you're miles away from the enemy's AoE attack.
>>
4* duffle's a great AI partner because her getting damaged sounds are cute
>>
>>960961
Based
>>
>>960943
I wish it did that more often for me then, he's basically unusable for me in Bravers because he keeps dropping directly into the boss's line of sight and eating hits for it, I find him really good for farming though
>>
Bros... why can't we have a real Mana game instead of gacha shit bros...
>>
>>962488
if you consider how much time HACCAN must be putting into this game, it makes the prospect of a new mainline even slimmer
but it seems like HACCAN got started on this game's assets a very long time ago so maybe they already have tons already prepared
>>
>>962488
Because they already are making one. They announced a console Mana game was in development at the same time they showed off this game.
>>
>>962631
is everything in echoes really drawn by haccan? some of them look like they're just emulating his style, the free mousseline comes to mind
>>
>>962719
I'd be kinda amazed if someone can emulate his style that well. it's not unheard of for gachas to get copycats though yeah, but being uncredited would also be weird since almost every gacha will list artists on the individual art's in game page or something if so
since HACCAN has such a history with the series, I'd also find it a bit more feasible that due to the sheer volume of art, some of it is just rushed so quality varies
>>
so when the big eyeball floats up whats the best way to keep combo going? I saw 3 star hawke can shuriken his ass, anything with wind that can do it?
>>
>>962719
HACCAN being the only artist to work on Mana is a huge misconception, he is the lead series artist so all of the credit goes to him, but Square got a ton of freelancers to work on the ToM remake (mostly for character and costume design) and I'd wager most of them were brought back to work on EoM too.

Some of other artists that I know 100% have done work for EoM are Yoshiro Ambe (who is NOT HACCAN I've seen people mistake his work for his) and BISAI (very recognizable style, 3* Ludgar and 3* Julius are done by him) and I'd wager there are a lot more.
>>
>>962488
>>962631
Seiken Densetsu 5 was officially announced the same day as this game was.
>>
is there a fast way to level up my units?
>>
>>963140
the last story stage you have unlocked on hard
>>
>fanha is the new free 5* from the upcoming new content
new dev dispatch is out in-game by the way
>>
File: Fa6Xm3_acAA8kop.jpg (709 KB, 1337x4096)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
Looks like they have given up on any load time or battery optimization.
>>
>>963407
>new super hard content with a new free 5*
>stat serum daily quest
>potentially getting gear already upgraded
I appreciate their attempts at touching up the game any way they can at least
>>
what's the maximum for serum boosts?
>>
>>964066
Depends on the rarity of the character (note: this is base Rarity, not the current one)
>>
duffle is a wily temptress and making me want to do the extra steps even though i got one copy of her already
>>
How much longer is the 1/2 AP event?
>>
>>968600
Till the 31st IIRC
>>
i love these game anni sticker login bonuses
>>
i'm glad they nerfed the range and damage, but gorgon's eye beam wasting combo still sucks
>>
>>971834
You can bring 3* Hawkeye or Amanda and keep the combo going with their throwing knife skill
>>
finally alloy is no longer a concern for me, feels good. guess i'll start using my blue stam autoing the lucre dungeon since i never get good gear rng anyway. FUCK spr
>>
>>971968
Thanks for the tip, I moved up to 4th place in my bracket now.
>>
File: FbYyPmjaIAAkU4w.png (1.23 MB, 684x816)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
pirate event
>>
>>974105
Holy fucking based
>>
>>974105
gacha raxa incoming
this makes me wonder why honeycomb was the gacha character in mousseline's event though, i wonder if honeycomb will be in the event when it's gacha mousseline's turn
>>
>>974105
PIRATE RAXA
PIRATE RAXA
she really won the OCbowl then huh
>>
File: FbY_-0paAAEZlOE.jpg (334 KB, 1364x720)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>
>>974151
so our special alts, huh? cute but I don't think I need anything from this specifically

>>974151
if Raxa was on banner I'd be tempted but if it's just these two I'll be disappointed
>>
>>974105
they did this shit in Circle of Mana too
>>
>>974146
because Ice and Fire was a shitty, half-baked event month that somehow wasted all of the characters in it and had the worst fucking boss since the crab
>>
>>974146
it'd be funny if a surprise water honeycomb pops out after the raxa banner
>>
>had a whole update with actually good AI
>1.6 drops
>the AI breaks again hiding in corners
goddammit you were doing so well
>>
Where are moon and wood units?
>>
>>974708
I'll show you my wood unit
*unzips Leaf Saber*
>>
>>974471
He is a mage and it's only allowed to be fire.
>>
>>974105
seasonals already? and with shitty rates, it's unlikely i'll ever get them. also depends if they're permanent like some gacha allows you to roll seasonal variants.
>>
>>974159
i take it amanda or raxa are free?
>>
>co-op is so dead
they didn't see this in hindsight did they.
>>
>>975076
I'm pretty sure they did, considering they actively removed it from gear grinding, chances are they see clearly that it's becoming more and more dead and they're slowly trying to adjust so people don't have to Co-op if they don't want to
>>
>>975090
chances of getting eos? would be a shame since HACCAN and a variety of artists really put a lot of soul into their work.
>>
>>974867
>>974105
Looks like Amanda is the welfare, Raxa is probably the second banner
>>
>4 hours left in bravers
i have made a miscalculation
>>
>>975250
>1,760,590 total and 14th
damn, can't keep up with rieszes and dark lords unfortunately
bow seraphina could still basic attack gorgon during the high phase so that's funny at least
>>
>>975250
oh fuck thanks for the reminder
>>
>pirate shiloh summons THE PENGUINS on his ST
holy fuck
>>
File: FbavbbPVEAY7L_Q.jpg (273 KB, 1181x1602)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>975175
Depends really, but I do see the game lasting a year at the least, lesser games have lasted longer. Hell the other mana games probably drew less and those lasted 2 years.

August however didnt even draw a million in revenue according to sensor tower(half a million for all japan), and its sucking complete ass in the applestore.
If a first time unique pirate Riesz doesnt draw some hard $ then this game's future is not looking too bright. The bad launch really fucked with the game's potential.
>>
File: 1594101000246.gif (12 KB, 112x112)
12 KB
12 KB GIF
>that music in Gingham
>>
>>975511
it's a fucking jam
however i made the mistake of bringing my best party into the first floor, then ALL of them lost 1 energy, guess i'll be solo clearing each of these instead
>>
Half-off pull got me both chars. To the water gear mines I go
>>
whew, gingham was no pushover
fucked up on 30f the first time so i had to do all of 21-30f over again, but then i was more than prepared and one-rounded du'inke
it looks like we can only get 30 miasma right now though and fanha costs 200 so, that sucks
>>
riesz ruins every scene she is in
>>
Wow, the bugged AI came at just the right time when events were starting to do Nightmare Mode versions now. This shit is impossible when the AI is running into the corner and taking every AoE because of this.

>>975175
I don't think the co-op focus is what will kill the game, but Serums will if left unchecked. The last Bravers was clearly scaled with Serums in mind and the difference in power it makes to high level characters is very noticeable.
>>
>>976173
they said they're reverting the newest AI change until they can fix it, so we should have the better AI again soon
also thanks for the reminder that i really should commit my serums already, but at this point i might as well see what the next bravers is first
>>
File: Lazytown.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>975803
lol no, she has the funniest reason and moment in the story, and fits well with whats going on with everyone else.

Event story was fun. Echoes does a good job with its events being short and sweet, get to the point and dont drag on needlessly. What Gacha games should be with their story events instead of fucking multi hour long projects of redundancy. The only real problem is multiplayer is dead as the dodo.

>>976173
Serums are farmable now as 3 dalies. They did mention something broke the AI so its even more fucked right now. We'll have to wait a week or two to see what's joining water for bravers. My guess its earth.
>>
>>976208
>>976363
They already confirmed in the Japanese stream Earth Tamber is coming this month, Bravers is going to be Water/Earth.
About time too, since Earth is the most neglected element so far after Moon and Wood.
>>
>>975803
Yeah, she's been ruining Mana games since 1995
>>
it's an absolute treat to see the pirate penguins with new art, alongside the best soundtrack
>>
I got fire mage honeycomb from the tickets, I think I'll just sell him for a benevodon
>>
>>977080
>Not keeping the bussy
>>
>>977080
Wait, you can sell 4* for benevodons?
>>
>>977080
my wife honeybee being sold off...
>>977462
he probably means the black rabite coins you can get when you sell them, you can trade those in for a benevodon icon
>>
>>977562
Wtf, I just find about this.
Btw is Light Hawkeye good? Your answer might be very important.
>>
>>974159
Just found out they are limited
>>
>>977192
>>977562
I mean I already have Crimson Wizard, Popoi and Angela's alt (and I guess 3* Mousseline), I really don't see the point in keeping him
>>
>>977753
He helps a lot for clearing content as he debuff's Strength and Con. Meaning enemies will hit much less harder with their physicals and take mroe from physicals. YMMV but he helps a lot for clearing content. He definately helps with Hugger since he'll be a roadblock for everyone.

Not too sure about his damage, he's up there for light obviously but thats not really saying much since Light is kind of few on good damage dealers. Not sure how he stacks with the rest of the damage dealers.
>>
>>976384
fanha being an earth mage would be wonderful for me
but who knows how long it'll be until she's attainable
>>
your luck and mp serums
give them to me
>>
File: 20220902_133028.webm (2.91 MB, 626x400)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>
>>979165
duffle is so cute
>>
>>979247
>4* duffle gives ST+20% and 200 luck to self and paired ally
i'm glad they treated her 4* version well too
>>
File: unluck serum.png (432 KB, 1060x960)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
>>979003
here bro... cough
>>
>>979829
got an eight dollar solution for ya right here
>>
>just noticed that training dungeons aren't half off anymore
>when the bingo wants 80 clears
thanks
>>
whenever a new banner appears i never get the unit i want. and the difficulty in later chapters and scarcity of gems.
>>
File: dead game.png (1.24 MB, 970x960)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>979865
damn, next you're gonna tell me to invite my friends to play this game
>>
can't decide if i wanna recklessly use two benevodons on duffle for +3 or save them for pirate raxa
>>
>go into nightmare event, not too bad, but AI ate shit immediately so i have to do it again
>still have to go through ch8 vh to get the no-AI deaths clears
>still have to do tower floors with no-AI deaths
clear conditions are such a dumb and antiquated gameplay mechanic
>>
why is it hard to roll for a character? you get blue blue blue yellow yellow blue yellow blue yellow sometimes and rarely it turns into a prism....be it a memory gem or character.
>>
>>980734
duffle and honeycomb are so cute
>>
>10 roll got me Riesz
>didn't really know what her kit was, but she was cute so this is okay
>full party Water Buff
>at first ascension she gives both a +10% Atk mod and herself meter
Gave her the benevodon and not going to look back, time to go farm more Water Dungeon
>>
>>981894
they've been putting really neat things in skills and support skills, without feeling too powercreepy imo
good thing they've been giving us benevodon shards too
>>
>>982016
Yeah I don't really feel like any character I've rolled so far eclipses any of my other ones, just functions well in some other element. Either way by now I'm fully ready for Water weak Bravers, between lvl 100 Angela and this one giving massive buffs to the whole party.
>>
>unavoidable aoe knocked me into another aoe that chainstaggered me to death
i was having fun with twillwool until that happened, at the center of the stage no less
>>
File: FcBxNWeakAEKfXN.jpg (305 KB, 1364x720)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
tamberbros are you still here? it's time
>>
>>983646
ow primm, r u okay
>>
>>983646
>she came as Earth
>when my Earth character selection sucks ass
praise be
>>
>>983646
where's raxa.........
>>
>>983646
>Waifu banner on extremely needed element
>Primm booty
Between that and Pirate Riesz this game better make some decent or notable increase in revenue this month
>>
>>984291
i actually saw a fair amount of fanart of both riesz and shiloh shortly after release, so i think it's popular enough and should've done well
>>
>>983646
Well time to hard what I haven't farmed.
>>
it's hard to farm gems
>>
Returning player here a couple of questions, what's the cap for the amount of serums you can give to a char? Also, is the latest set from the main story (fossil, +30 lck) farm worthy? Compared to bone (+100 str) and maple (+18% int)?
>>
>>984693
75 hp, 50 mp, 70 str/int, 60 con/spr, 40 lck
30 lck on its own isn't much but it's a lot easier to farm than maple set
flat 100 str is added after all other increases, and it helps lower rarities more because they have lower base stats
>>
>>984737
Thanks anon.
>grind Pirate Amanda to 100 bec she looks hot in that pirate outfit and I got that new memogem x2 that buffs water damage
>randomly get Pirate Riesz
>eh, level her up anyway
>that sheer disparity between a 4* and a welfare 3*
Wonder how strong Tamber will be since I cheesed so many stages with bow Serafina.
>>
where's the current tier list right now?
>>
>>984760
All the welfare's have been notably weak units that are really just stat/damage sticks for their respective banners.
Amanda can at least solo the nightmare, so she's got that over the others before her.

>>984779
No one really has one aside Dark Lord being the best pure DPS atm. Dunno if the math for Pirate Riesz and Shiloh has been done yet.
>>
>>984760
it's worth noting that welfare 3*'s are deceptively weak, people calculated that the stat totals were worse than a base 1* and I get that they're supposed to be just element standins but that's just horrendous
>>
>>984979
Yeah, learned my lesson, noticed a full uncapped Amanda's normal attacks deals way less damage than my bow Serafina whose at +4, and they literally have the same gear since I just swap it between em. Relegated Amanda to Pirate Riesz' support, will the poor girl ever catch a break? At least she looks real good in the pirate outfit.
>>
I absolutely love the amount of serums that the game is showering on us, now. At first I thought this would just make the divide between normal players and whales wider, but if they're giving them out this much every event that fear's a lot less to worry about.

Also I got Tamber first roll but my dumb brain went "you know it'd be good if I had her at least +1 for the passive" and now I'm out of crystals with no +1. She's my only halfway decent Earth main DPS so I hope her numbers are good.
>>
I pulled on Tamber vanner only because of the memogem, no regrets
>>
>a gorillion potions and apology crystals for another "app resolution"
>Not documented anywhere like the others were
What the fuck? Not complaining, but does anybody know anything about this?
>>
>shop package for a 4* memogem that counts as a dupe for any other one
about time they implemented something like that
now where's the free copies we can earn
>>
>>985418
tamber looks like a powerhouse with her weapon.
>>
>>986827
Good thing I got her twice on step 5
>>
>>985748
Don't question it anon, just enjoy the spoils...
>>
wow ai are terrible at coffer
these lightning bolts have dumb lingering hitboxes, assuming they even bother moving out of the indicator in the first place
>>
Looking to build a light char:
>Hawkeye, Wanderer, Blackpearl
Hawkeye yeah? Unless those two axe users have some hidden gimmick to benefit the team.
>>
>>990418
all +0? i'd go with hawkeye personally
>>
>>990418
As someone with a +4 blackpearl. go hawkeye. pearl just feels like shit her only redeeming factor is charging up ST to go unga bunga smash and thats it. Blammo can pretty much get you killed with how long the animation is and how shit the stagger rates for it is, I've had enemies just walk through the initial hits and instantly kill my ass. Who knows maybe I just suck ass with her.
>>
how long until pirate raxa
>>
>>990632
All +0 yeah.
>>990786
Hawkeye it is then, thanks bros.
>>
What's better between Valsena and elemental sets for physical chars?
>>
>>992267
It's actually extremely close and will come down to substat rolls more than the set bonus. I've seen top rank players using both and hitting top numbers so getting lucky in one or the other will take priority above anything. I think the element set is a very small fraction stronger but it's less noticeable than you'd think.
>>
I've come to think that +1 is the sweet spot for 4* characters, because that first passive is always so powerful, whether it's a full charge bar, or a support + charge bar. Finally got Tamber to +1 and I think any more would be excessive. Might actually be more profitable to spread Benevodons around to characters that are at +0 that are good enough to invest in, I've got a Wanderer and a few others that would really love that free charge bar.
>>
>>992293
+1 is the biggest boost but +2 to +6 really do give a ton of stats overall and really helps dps
i think having two +6 base 4*s of a different element is a good priority, then +1 for AI and element coverage
>>
>>992310
So far I have a lvl 100 Blackpearl and Angela, so I guess I'm already there. Both of them are kind of my standard, so I guess I do agree, since I use them for basically everything. And now I'm at the point where I can diversify into a lot of the other 4*'s I keep getting randomly. It's a good feeling honestly.
>>
>>992293
I'd say +2 is the sweetspot, having your main DPS (or healing) skill at level 2 is huge, the damage multiplier increases are insane.
For Bravers, +5 is bare minimum if you want to seriously compete for the top spots, anything lower than that won't cut it, you need those level 2 skills and ST damage multipliers.
>>
>>992293
+2 is the sweetspot. The DPS increase is noticeable.
For a healer Its probably not that big of a deal, but for a DPS it makes a difference since the'll be spamming that skill 90% of the time.
>>
God my hands hurt, this 200 combo Deviant Fruit is going to kill me. I've never been good at building combo, this feels like torture.
>>
>>993867
you don't use any daggers or fists?
not only with their basic attacks, but their skills usually rack up tons of combo
>>
>>993867
Most Daggers and Punchers should be fine.
Either 4* Riesz is also good for bulding combo.
>>
>>994044
>daggers or fists
the only one of those two I've gotten is 4* Hawkeye, and he's been the one I've been doing this with, to no avail. I'm just trash at not taking damage, I'll get to 50 and then get clipped by a swing and lose all of it. I dunno how people get combos this high
>>
>>994555
If you're shit like I am, consider using a 4* Swordsman with super armor with 3* wind Amanda or 3* Dark Hawkeye as their sub, and grab a healer or two as AI partners to keep you topped off if you keep getting hit. Also, it helps to get its attack pattern down. When it does the roll around, try to keep up combo by using the 3*'s knife attack (it has really good range and builds combo like crazy), then steer clear of its stun AoE. Don't be afraid to utilize MSM to help build combo or to help you rebuff with Super Armor if needed. It's a tall order, but you can do it if I can.
>>
>feel interested of maybe attempting to come back after quitting back when black pearl launched
>Serums
Congratulations on somehow not EoSing yet
>>
File: Fc_yCFbaAAAuiRh.jpg (308 KB, 1364x720)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>983812
here you go sir
>>
>>997845
>was literally in the middle of posting this
YES
FINALLY
i really wish she wasn't water somehow though
>>
>>997845
>actually a pirate alt and not just a 4* of regular raxa
nice, i wonder if this means she'll get a regular 4* at some point too
>>
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: wheres blainchet.png (1.86 MB, 1975x960)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>70 rolls for one copy
>no other 4*s aside from one gem
i hope the eventual blainchet and mousseline 4* banners are kinder to me
>>
>boss is weak to poison
Who even has poison other than the new Raxa?
>>
>>998906
the original raxa
>>
>>997845
>Pirate Raxa
Sweet
>Is another Water Puncher
For what purpose
>>
>>999368
giving fire mages a run for their money
>>
since gingham 60f is out tonight, i've been catching up with pirate raxa
she's fantastic for mobs, they just walk in to her hour-long ST and subsequently explode, and her skill seems to have pretty reliable stagger on top of its quick animation/decent hitbox
won't be able to get her nor fanha ready for bravers unfortunately, but i'm glad it's a dagger reward and an element i'm highly invested in
>>
>>927808
such a cute game
>>
File: 20220920_163146.webm (2.84 MB, 530x400)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
>>
https://api-us.seiken-eom.wfs.games/web/announcement/99991218?region=1&language=2&phoneType=2

Once again, they're really nice with the QoL at least
>>
>>1002030
That's less QoL and more of attempting to salvage the dogshit gear system.
>>
>log in and get 10 tickets, cant spend them.
Th-Thanks...
>>
>>1002950
congratulations on your 10 useless tickets
>>
is this 2 cycle banner worth pulling on?
>>
>>1002961
The UDX megabanner? If you're a new player Saruin, Matriarch, and Snowy are the hits with Saruin in particular being the "get and leave"
If you mean the saga soul banner with Pyrix et all, no. That's a hard skip banner no matter how long you've been playing.
>>
>>1002964
Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, Saga RS is two blocks down.
>>
>>1002966
Oh hell I'm sorry. At 5+ Gacha's you start making mistakes when you're as 2int as me.
>>
>>1002961
a guaranteed 4* for the cost of 20x is not bad
but the pool is pretty big, and +0 characters aren't going to be doing much
even as a newer player, i'd say skip it, the step ups are probably better, although i don't know the numbers of which of the current ones perform better
>>
>gingham 50f boss
>effective: wind/ineffective: earth
>12k+ power non-wind characters could not even do 1/6th of its health bar, and it restores health between tries
>barely 9k 2* raxa and 4* duffle did more damage in fact
>have to climb 10 floors all fucking over again
>my wind roster sucks ass
how are you guys handling boss floors?
i feel like my AI are less effective than if i were to go in repeatedly with one dps/support at a time and chip away at the boss, despite its healing
>>
>>1003471
I'll shill Amanda for a moment. Her knives build combo fast and can be spammed from afar. Her ST is awkward, but it hits twice and has a huge explosion range. Give her a shot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wqIWMssfu4
2 weeks until the anime
>>
>>1003499
that's good to hear, she's cute
maybe between three characters and six uses i can get the boss down enough
thanks
>>
how do you deal with co-op being dead
>>
>>1004427
just solo it.
Its obnoxious if you dont have the element but most would probably have some 10K power person who's solo it anyways.
>>
>>1004427
check the Room List every once in a while
especially when new coop events start, you can get runs in
otherwise, hope you find someone or try hosting sometimes, but don't expect to be able to coop anything that doesn't have a mission to do coop
>>
it's nearing the end of september and couldn't get Risez nor Shiloh. Hopefully seasonals are permanent rather limited.
>>
and why the hell was Raxa released a week before deadline?
>>
If I were to start the game now, what should I reroll for?
>>
dammit, i don't think i can squeeze 5 seconds outta this one
but as long as i get a +3 dagger i'm happy, and bow serafina got to shine

>>1005883
do you get at least 5400 currency early enough? you could try the 2-cycle step since it has an early 4* guarantee and a good pool. raxa seems like the next best bet otherwise
here's a JP tier list if you want to follow that, they're far more serious about the mana series than EN
https://game8.jp/seiken_eom/459118
>>
we're getting new LoM story content through EoM because of the anime???
https://twitter.com/Seiken_EoM/status/1574727061695889408
>>
>>1005883
>>1006144
Pirate Shiloh is better according to that tier list and he is limited
>>
gems in this game are scarce. i hope the seasonals are permanent. i couldn't get a single one all month.
>>
File: redit.jpg (673 KB, 1132x1924)
673 KB
673 KB JPG
>>1006513
hope this blackpearl is more fun to play than light bp
>>
>>1006144
what the fuck is this tier list
>>
>>1006915
since the anime has a select cast, i wonder how many of them they'll add as playable
it's also strange of them to have added blackpearl and elazul before if they were planning on this anyways
>>
File: FdzR8NOaAAEQZkD.jpg (325 KB, 1364x720)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
whoa, the new elazul and blackpearl are wood
and have some new mechanic to them
https://twitter.com/EchoesOfManaEN/status/1575364807644938240
>>
>SE killed SB69F
How long until they kill this one?
>>
>>1008183
two weeks
>>
>crit st on swap
I'm not sure I like the direction this is going.
>>
>>1008847
>we finally get a wood bravers, or any significant wood content
>you're absolutely fucked if you didn't get both elazul and blackpearl
i'm still holding out for other LoM anime characters so fuck me i guess
>>
Boy I sure do love every update being 1-2 gigs.
>>
Got pearl on my second pull. Is it worth to go for the 4th level free multi pull? Or even just chasing for elazul?
>>
File: footer-char.png (195 KB, 1276x140)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
looks like part 2 on the 14th, but this teaser doesn't show elazul nor blackpearl so whoever the second banner characters are is a mystery, but should debut around the second anime episode
>https://twitter.com/Seiken_EoM/status/1575757340531376128
official site bills the main cast as shiloh, serafina, elazul, and blackpearl, but maybe we'll get sandra or someone else?
>https://mana-lom-tc.com/index.php#intro
>>
>>1008899
might be flamshe
>>
>Literally nothing on 8 pulls
>Never again
>Fuck It, one more
Well... It's s-something... I g-guess...
Time to save for moon chars now
>>
Free Sumo
>>
>>1008972
haha, wow what a 10x
sorry that you didn't get any blackpearls though
>>
>>1008972
I hate you I got nothing
>>
Are these tag team units good?
>>
>>1009484
Black Pearl is absolutely underwhelming, just like her light version.
>>
>>1009484
Elazul is busted, Pearl is meh. Both are still ahead of everyone except maybe Dark Lord is still better than Pearl
>>
>>1008972
Grats on your top5 in the next Bravers Arise
>>
Nightmare is some p2w stuff alright
>>
>there's daily missions to clear coop VH
>haven't even started the event yet because i was busy
well fuck
>>
>>1011069
This shit is absurdly over tuned.
>>
>>1011069
This is the first time I've sent an actual complaint to the company.
>>
I remember a tweet saying they added nightmare "due to popular demand"
>>
>>1011515
Last month's nightmare mode was actually doable solo. This garbage is impossible in CO-OP even with a good squad of non-retards.
>>
i hope this game at least gets and artbook before EoS considering how things are. how are sales and the playerbase?
>>
>>1011598
Yeah I only tried it once with a team of 10~12k chars and we scrapped 30% of his health at best.
It's weird to see the devs try and fix the game and at the same time see shit like this
>>
>>1011646
Unknown with the playerbase, they say they have 4+ Million downloads but doesnt feel like it.
Sensor tower shows revenue is bad and getting worse. A pirate themed banner which included Riesz couldn't even make the game break 500k for global + jp combined for the month. Wasn't much better the other months, the fire mage month with Angela in it in particular was terrible. The game's future does not look good at all if the series' 2 biggest draws cant get people to spend or new blood. LoM anime has to move the needle.
>>
>main dps got +3 dagger from bravers
>and maxed gacha-only memory gem thanks to free tickets
>13.2k power
feelin good
>>
>>1012459
honestly surprised the game lived long enough to celebrate half year anniversary
>>
File: vakarine06.png (20 KB, 259x224)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
i did it, i finally beat twillwool's ass
>>
>>1012459
i think Echoes would have done better as a spinoff rather than a mobile game. also the rates are to blame alongside the difficulty.
>>
Are we going to discuss the anime here?

Hopefully make the place less dead?
>>
>>1013260
oh it's out?
>>
>>1013262
No but i thought I might as well ask.
>>
>>1013274
well it's scheduled for today in Japan
>>
>>1013260
I have a suspicion they will EOS the game after the anime finishes airing.
>>
Oh god, theyre shilling the game using Exvius
>>
>>1014203
just saw that too
technically it's shilling the anime, but it's surprising nonetheless
>>
>see that gingham 60f is weak to dark
fuck yeah-
>it's the crab
>the motherfucking crab
i hate the crab
>>
>>1012459
>or new blood
That's not possible. Let's be real. What systems are even remotely in place to get a player caught up a fifth of their expected player power in a month?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.