[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 31 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: 1657815934380.jpg (447 KB, 1200x675)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
Genesic Re;Code and Lost Stories

Swimsuit season in both
>>
When the FUCK is Lost Stories going to release new KMFs, too many banners with only pilots and it's absolutely boring
>>
>>921985
Next story chapter should be Narita, so either the Zougetsu, the Guren or both

Also figure we'll get new Todoh and Holy Swords when we get to the prison break and get their Gekkas.
>>
>>921985
I guess they don't to rush them out early in the story so there's not much to work with.
>>
File: 1549311079792.jpg (344 KB, 744x1080)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>922221
I'm still hoping for Another Story tab to be What If stuff as permanent content, giving us KMFs for characters not traditionally pilots. Give Kaguya her own KMF, for example.

It seems that, at least for now, they don't want to make KMF limited, which is good. But I'dlike to see some more original stuff than just Zougetsu, MC Burai and Pendulum.
>>
They have been really quiet this month. I hope we just get story update next instead of another garbage expedition event.
>>
>>921649
Anyone has a complete picture dump?
>>
>>923745
I have all the character unlockable arts from Genesic Re;Code

I don't really have them uploaded anywhere
>>
>>923835
Please consider uploading them somewhere.
>>
>>923835
>>923745
>>923838
Is it cowtits only game?
>>
File: KaguyaGRAltArt.png (2.24 MB, 1920x1080)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB PNG
>>923861
Nope, Kaguya and Tianzi are in
>>
>>923838
Here, see if this works
https://files.catbox.moe/0oqyh3.zip

I've been compiling all the unlockable arts for the game through screenshots of them. Theres no one to my knowledge ripping the files, or at least not uploading them, so I've just been collecting them this way
>>
>>923885
Thank you. Is it hard to get it running on android? And play to get some art? Really good art, now I want to rip directly from their server.
>>
No R18 dmm version sad!
>>
File: s2o3yslae6991.png (388 KB, 1024x1024)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>923897
I would love if someone eventually did make a rip of all the assets, because I know for a fact all story models have full pics, even the parts we can't see since someone posted Zero Shirley on reddit. Would have done it myself but I don't know how to do these things.

I play on Bluestacks and it wasn't hard to get working. Just need a Japanese account.
>>
>>923715
Well, the event ends tomorrow, so we should hear soon.

Sadly, I would expect and expedition and them saving Chapter 6 for next month.
>>
File: FYFppUHakAE2jdt.jpg (399 KB, 2340x1080)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
Limited Guilford, has the same KMF as his 3* version.
I have a feeling that whoever in charge of this game really hate Suzaku.
>>
>>924469
>Same KMF

Whoever is in charge either doesn't care about the game or wants to actively work against it
>>
>>924581
They fucked up quite hard by trying to schedule their releases based on story progression, it's clearly working against them now, with how little options they have for characters and KMFs.
That Guilford should have came with the Vincent for example.
>>
The event shop is ridiculous for how little currency you get.
>>
Played it did 5 multis on summer banner and nothing only dupe of cc which I got as first starter 4 star. Currency is low and rates are shit not even rate up 3*
>>
>>924921
3% is normal everywhere
>>
>>924469
>I have a feeling that whoever in charge of this game really hate Suzaku.
Based! Still not gonna play though. I tired of endless refrain of first season.
>>
File: NglfRIZbtp.jpg (336 KB, 1463x692)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
They put stuff back to the exchange shop now, and clearing all extra stage only give another 200 sakuradite.
At least they are learning.
>>
>>925340
>Finally I finish beginner missions for third 4*
It's 3d CC fuck this rigged game i'm out.
>>
Why is the first expedition stage already filtering me? They're really upping the difficulty.
>>
>>926514
Ex? I just do normal and hard this time, Ex is simply a waste of time.
>>
>>926529
Yeah, I'm not even attempting Ex this time either
>>
>>925832
Came back after the seethe got new Guliford. New. At least he comes up with a machine and 3 blocks.
>>
File: FYptDolacAAt72T.jpg (543 KB, 2340x1080)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
Its almost here, the moment we've all be waiting for, a new 4 star Kallen that comes with the Guren!
>>
>>931003
Fuck don't have enough gems maybe one multi only.
>>
File: FYptJrVacAIO45L.jpg (500 KB, 2321x1080)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
There's 2 new 4* this time, Kallen and Orange. Hope they will have separated banner because Orange looks like he will just come with a generic Sutherland and sure as hell I don't want to get spook by that.
Zougetsu will be campaign reward. No mention about playable MCs though.
>>
>>931160
Seething Orange is good but I'll wait for the loyalty version
>>
>>931170
Orange is guaranteed to have at least 2 more 4* versions with Siegfried and Sutherland Sieg. Out of the possible future 4*, Cornelia is probably the one who will get the short end of the stick since she basically did nothing in R2 and didn't even pilot a new KMF.
>>
90 rolls, got basically nothing aside from Zero Burai. Out of everything now, shit suck.
>>
>>931003
Milkers.
>>
>>931091
Did one multi game gave me old kallen. Kind off happy(sad) last time when I started game gave me old cc instead of swimsuit one.
>>
Well that's not right
>>
Looks like they changed their mind on the official spelling and its Sougetsu now

>>931160
The Sutherland this Jeremiah comes with is different from the normal Pureblood Sutherland...somehow. Its entry in the Archive is separate from the other, and it starts with melee version compared to the other. And its item to build it is separate from the other.
>>
>>932389
Daily single gave me 4* suzuko and new machine really happy. His rating seems shit in jap wiki is he that weak?
>>
>>932795
Knight types are mostly just good for fast and cheap early deployment, while Rook and Queen types are the main soldiers you use, for blocking and attacking respectively
>>
>>932819
I still don't understand the categories. Does the extermination type work as shooter type. Queenn type like loluch and CC seem to work as shooter only no?
>>
>>932884
Cornelia seems melee though
>>
>>932884
Queens can be either. While the two Kallens and Cornelia are melee oriented, Villetta and Darlton are ranged.

Rooks are typically all melee as they're meant to block advancing units and have a block rating of 3 by default while KMF like Lancelot, Guren and a few others can increase it by 1.

King types have a variety of effects tgat they can cast. Typically seem to all be ranged.

Bishops are healers and support your units.

Knights are have cheap deployment costs and often generate additional cost. One popular strategy is to put Jeremiah in as cheap of a unit as you can an immediately withdraw for additional cost to work with.

Special types have a variety of purposes dependent on the unit and don't fit into one of the others. For example, Zero costume C.C. who was a limited unit, has the block rating of a Rook.
>>
>>932956
Alright thanks. Wish the game had R18 version even if nudity only.
>>
>>932795
You get a Lancelot though, that's the only thing matter. Suzaku stats spread between range and melee which makes him really mediocre in both roles, that's why his rating is low.
>>
I hate how stingy this game is with giving out Sakuradite
>>
I'm glad I luckshitted summer CC because she really destroys everything.
>>
File: FY1EDi8UcAAd31f.jpg (421 KB, 1200x675)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
And it looks like the 2nd summer banner in Genesic Re;Code is exactly as I called it, Swimsuits for C.C. and Leila
>>
https://twitter.com/geass_game/status/1552567112530808832

Look at all those replies of people asking for the main character to be added
>>
>>933760
For free I hope
>>
Sougetsu feels like a slightly discount Guren, the special attack with fixed damage is especially useful on rook chars with low attack.
>>933760
>>933956
There will be a live stream on 8/8 so if they plan to make the MCs playable they probably would announce it there.
>>
>>933753
Art is nice but seems gameplay is shittier. Anytime I see these cheap chibi 2d I just ignore the game. I'd play if R18 version though.
>>
File: JW3MtKHYuR4EJ453.webm (1.46 MB, 1280x720)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB WEBM
>>934019
It has its good points
>>
Looks nice. Shame about gameplay.
>>
They sneaked in loli nipples I kneel.
>>
>They have all Britannian characters sprites with their pilot suits in Narita battle.
>Except Villetta.
Why those bastards have to deny us the hightleg pilot suit.
>>
>>934144
Where?
>>
The story extra stages are quite fun this time, at least they allow you to use traps and MC skill so you have more ways to clear stages than "spam more Lancelots" .
>>
>>934483
How do I know you're not anti loli if I told you and went to complain? Joke it's 4-4 story.
>>
I'm at chapter for not sure if I will be able to clear new missions in time how much average power of maps? I started playing in last 2 days of summer event so not very strong.
>>
>>934572
Four*
>>
>>934572
Around 11k for normal stages, though they can be quite misleading since some of the stage gimmicks are quite annoying (helicopters spam, KMFs that change their directions randomly or those that just stop and shoot at your team), you could try to abuse MC skill to clear the harder stages but since you can only use it once per day you need to plan it out.
Sougetsu is really good so you should try to complete the mission and get it.
>>
>>934575
11K not bad since there are already 12k maps before. I think I can do it. Hate these fuckers that stop and shoot though. Didn't know about skill being used only once I thought it was map specific also I was stupid didn't know stats on right was for shooting and melee on left when I asked about types.
>>
>>934572
Chapter 6 felt easier than 5 to me
>>
>>934604
I hate how stamina isn't enough for all daily events. It's annoying.
>>
Easiest gacha I've ever played, is he limited?
>>
>>935068
*she
>>
>>935071
>>935068
No, event banners are limited, story banners aren't.
>>
21-4 is filtering me time to wait for skill reset I guess.
>>
>>934062
Diamonds.
>>
I like how the two characters the protagonist interacts with the most are my two favorites

Its not particularly shocking that you'll find a lot of stuff with Maya with Lelouch, and I won't be particularly shocked if we start seeing more of Mario (Or Maya too) with Kallen considering she is now tge character the MC interacts with the most after Lelouch.
>>
>>935820
i wish i had translations to work with
>>
>>935820
I quite like the interaction between MCs and Ohgi in chapter 6, they are doing a pretty good job using the MCs to give another side characters more screen time and development.
>>
>>935261
Finally reached ch 6 and pulled that 3 star piece of shit with cannon robot and wow major quality of life improvement nuking entire lines. I gave his machine to cc even though that 3 star brown girl is stronger shooter I think but sadly her awakening just like the guy improves physical and not shooting attacks unlike cc. Maybe I will make it.
>>
New download what was it about?
>>
File: CCSummer.jpg (421 KB, 1080x2233)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
>>
File: SummerLeila.jpg (373 KB, 1080x2237)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
I wanted to pull C.C. Not 5 Leilas...
>>
Second stage in dailies isn't working for me. When skip it exist the game and when I do one stage it's infante loading.
>>
>>935874
same. i just screenshot and put on google translate but its annoyingly tedious and not that accurate
>>
File: SwimsuitGR - Copy.png (1.18 MB, 2156x960)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
Full Set acquired
>>
>>936908
The art is really nice in that game. still prefer tower defense gameplay.
>>
Genesic Re;Code should do a collab with Lost Stories and add in Mario and maybe Maya to the game.
>>
>>936813
if only they didnt fuck with the camera's auto translate it would actually make the translations far more nuanced
>>
File: SummerCogeRel.jpg (1.6 MB, 2316x1080)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>
Did everyone get the MC's new KMF? I completed the mission for it and claimed it from the missions screen, but it's not in my inventory. What's going on there?
>>
>>937291
It should be in the gift box.
>>
>>937297
Thanks anon, I'm a retard
>>
>>935991
Done all chapters and got new machine. 5 multis in and only one old kallen. Fuck my luck sucks in this game.
>>
>>937325
Base 4* Kallen is actually very good though, especially on Sougetsu, her immortal buff plus Sougetsu special attack allow you to cheese a lot of stuff. Shittiest Kallen is probably the 4* Holiday Kallen.
>>
>>937581
So I give her Sougetsu and not to the 3* orange? She already has her red machine coming with her.
>>
>>937630
Also got like 2 extra gulford machines not sure if they're good. Should I transform one to ranged spear mode for guliford 4* or the normal version is enough? I fear there will be good cannon machine in future and I didn't save anything.
>>
>>937630
Sorry 3* Jeremiah
>>
>>937632
Never mind seems weak and only single target but lower cost. That said ranged mode seems interesting attacking on all sides but lower range from blue machine.
>>
I have 4 lancelot, who should I give the range one to?
>>
>>937754
summer cc
>>
>>937630
Her Glasgow is garbage and only there to be Jeremiah's exclusive KMF because of its low cost so you can spam his redeployment faster.
>>
So who should I give Sougetsu to? I'm seeing a few posts above anons are suggesting Kallen, but I already have Kallen with Lancelot, so who else?
>>
>Really want to use Zero CC's skill of lowering Black Knight unit costs
>Most of my units are Brittanian

Bros... it's not fair...
I wish they'd at least release a unit that has a similar ability but for Brittanian units
>>
>>938356
Any tank would work since the fixed damage from Sougetsu allow them to do damage reliably despite their shit atk stat.
>>938360
Anon, that was the limited Guilford they just released a week ago.
>>
>If you hide the text boxes when the Ghost Girl is on screen, her portrait blurs
Nice touch, Genesic Re;Code
>>
>>938589
>that was the limited Guilford they just released a week ago.

Wait, seriously? God fucking dammit I skipped him because I already had the other Gilford and thought it was a waste, which I heard other anons say too.

How do limited banners work? They just never show up again?
>>
>>939060
Nobody knows yet since this game is barely over 2 months old
>>
>>939080
Has it really only been 2 months? Jesus, my sense of time is terrible.
>>
>>939086
Two and a half, but yeah. Came out late May
>>
>Kallen says its only girls so we won't have to worry about other people when the swimsuits are suggested
Kallen, let me tell you a little something about Oldrin...
>>
Downloading re coded seems like region locked so had to use vpn. Seems to have bigger funding behind it and better artists but I will still like lost stories for gameplay more.
>>
>>939932
Awful rates and many characters also hard to get currency dropped.
>>
For those jumping on right now because of summer event. Looking for new active members.
>>
>The Lost Stories livestream will have C.C and Anya VAs as special guests.
Are they going to pull a fast one and release limited Anya out of nowhere?
>>
>>941263
Just when I'm broke fuck. I was stupid trying to get kallen non limited.
>>
>>941263
The launch stream did tease the Knights of the Round KMF, and the game's commercial does feature C.C.'s Akatsuki in it, so them giving us some R2 stuff early isn't that surprising.
>>
Code Geass seems being pushed a lot. Any anime coming or what.
>>
File: QNKRAXo.jpg (99 KB, 615x870)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>942324
Yes actually, Z of the Recapture. It was announced at the same time as the Genesic Re;Code game as part of their Next 10 Years Project for Code Geass
>>
>>941678
I love the Akatsuki so I hope they put it in sooner.
>>
>>943032
Good to see hoping for some heavy fanservice and nipples.
>>
>>943032
Oh shit, really? Has a release date been announced yet?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJIYgJ69xhU

Link to the Lost Stories stream tomorrow morning
>>
File: XorKHJWR4v.jpg (177 KB, 1142x327)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
God, spent everything on Guren was a massive mistake.
>>
>>945248
I want the sexy loli. Maybe I will be able to do 2 multis max.
>>
File: PQIxJ3Gk8n.jpg (313 KB, 1349x755)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
All come with their unique KMFs.
>>
Bismarck seems like a better new kallen
>>
4* : Gino/Tristan, Bismarck/Galahad, Anya/Mordred.
3* : Nonette/Lancelot Club, Monica/Florence, Dorothea/Palomides.
Event reward : Luciano/Percival.
>>
Anya tummy is hidden with her hand why? The artist homosexuality is showing.
>>
>>945282
Tummy is too lewd.
>>
File: 1659958947322.jpg (218 KB, 1278x718)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>945282
>>945283
It's in full view here.
>>
I just realized they shafted Suzaku again, despite this is an event about the Rounds.
>>
>>945290
Good, fuck him.
>>
>Spent all my sakuradite failing to get Guren because I thought the Knights of the Round wouldn't be coming anytime soon

No... NO how can they do this to me
>>
>>945299
I feel your pain, 120 rolls for nothing and they slapped all the Rounds all at once like this.
A very dick move.
>>
>>945299
I had to spark her with all my shit I saved too.
>>
Are they limited?
>>
File: F335NnqD3f.jpg (137 KB, 757x448)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
Seems like the Rounds aren't limited and will be added to permanent pool afterward.
RIP Tohdoh, who would even bother to roll for your new version and KMF after this.
>>
>>945325
Chiba will
>>
File: 1659961433399.jpg (1.85 MB, 2552x2154)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>945271
>>
Bunny outfit when?
>>
>>945356
I didn't expect them to remember Dorothy since I always assumed she was just there to replace Nonette.
>>
>>945380
She got her exclusive KMF in the manga later so I guess they thought it was a waste of design to just off her like that.
>>
This confirms that side story stuff does have a chance of getting in since 3 of the Rounds KMF are from Oz
>>
>>945469
>They can just front load you all the side story stuff at once and call it a day now.
How horrify.
>>
Can't they make better optimization for the game. It runs like shit for some reason.
>>
>>945329
This.
>>
>Nonette still remembers Rai.
>>
How is the free event KMF?
>>
File: 1660039746022.jpg (132 KB, 719x496)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>947073
High def and very high attack stat.
+1 block
Has 2 tiles attack range and special skill.
Float type so can switch its attack directions.
Pretty strong but cost 10 is quite heavy.
>>
>>947082
You can switch direction of units with redeploying? Didn't know it's possible.
>>
How are the other knights of the round?
>>
When anya's banner is up?
>>
>>947122
Only float type KMFs can do that, and it costs half of their deployment point to do so.
>>947144
Bismarck is easily the strongest melee character right now.
Anya is stronger than summer C.C in term of raw damage.
Gino has meh stats, but has skill that reduce the cost for KOR so he's okayish if you plan to field a lot of Round characters.
Dorothea is kinda niche, boost skill gauge for one ally and has fast redeployment skill.
Monica is sub DPS with stealth mechanic.
Nonette is pretty much a buffer.
>>947160
Monday,
>>
Did they hit the panic button? It's weird that after mediocre characters since launch, they finally released good character (summer cc & gurren kallen). Then they released character that powercreep them next banner.
>>
>>947269
If they had R18 version the game would've taken better. Could be just nudity and not sex scenes or heavy ecchi. I assume the competition with the RPG game could pressure them since it has better art and funding behind it I assume. This game strong point is gameplay and not being auto battler shit.
>>
>>947269
They probably realized that it would be hard to keep the game alive for another year just by spamming more C.C/Kallen/Lelouch alts, so the faster they push more characters out, the more limited alts of them they can spam.
>>
>>947269
>Did they hit the panic button?
No. This was almost certainly planned before the game's launch for two obvious reasons:
-The game has had a Knights of the Round category from launch despite not needing it
-They literally teased the Knights of the Round with silhouette's of the game models of their KMF during the game's launch screen

We were always going to get them early like this
>>
>>947348
*launch stream, not screen
>>
>>947239
>Want all of them
>Only have enoguh sakuradite saved for 9 or 10 10-pulls
>Already wasted 3 or 4 failing to get Gino

I hate this bros...
>>
>>947393
Welcome to gacha hell.
>>
If I just spent the 3000 sakuradite to buy the KMFs from the shop instead of wasting them in the gacha abyss where nothing returns, does it come with the pilot too or is it only the KMF?
>>
>>947565
Wait what? I thought most things in shop are paid only. I can buy all KMFs just like that.
>>
>>947393
At least they're permanent units
>>
I may be a retard but I'm a bit confused with how to get the event currency to buy the Percival.

Do I get it from the event story missions, the expedition, or both?
>>
>>947667
Oh they are? So they'll be in the regular gacha?

When will they be available in the regular gacha, after the event ends? Fuck future banners, I'm pouring all my sakuradite into regular banner if I can't get all of them
>>
>>947639
Oh.. it might be, I don't actually know, I've never bought from it, I just always saw that it was an option. But hey, how much money can 3,000 sakuradite be?
>>
>>947239
How about the KMF?
>>
>>948032
You'll get spooked by them eventually anyway
>>
>>947967
Expedition.
>>948037
All of them are busted, aside from Lancelot Club, though they get bogged down by their heavy cost.
>>
>>947967
>>948090
Oh wait, you mean the Percival, not Luciano, then you just need to do all the event story battles to get it.
>>
>The event opening is literally a direct adaptation of a chapter from Lancelot & Guren
>Even namedrops Schnee

Considering the inclusion of Oz KMFs, I have no doubt now that we'll probably get Benio, Savitri, Schnee and Ledo properly eventually
>>
>>948548
They have the rights for everything but Resurrection
>>
>Event expedition hard stage 7

What the fuck is this bullshit and how do I get through it
>>
>>949727
Drop Orange and one or two cost generator characters to block the early waves, then drop your heavy hitter, tank, range or healer to plug the gap as they spilling out. The boss is kinda bullshit with his heal so you should shoot him to burst him down quickly.
It's quite hard without proper upgrades for KMFs and high awakened characters since the game meta so far relies on shit load of cost generation and cost reduction mechanic to deal with the early and late wave rush.
>>
>>949727
Good to see i'm not only one considering going back to normal not sure if doing hard until 7 gives more currency or full normal.
>>
>>948585
Sounds good. They can probably come up with a better continuation.
>>
>>949727
Don't neglect your 0 cost knight (Guilford/Shiba/Milly). Level them to 90 & max awaken. Also you can ignore 1 lane early.
>>
Thanks to this event I have maxed out my Guren
>>
>>950588
Good job.
>>
Why yes I did completely forget about Luciano until this event
>>
>>951141
who?
>>
File: FZ89cEjaAAI4kdz.jpg (401 KB, 1200x675)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
Bismarck and Milly is the next Genesic Re;Code banner
>>
>>951331
Still waiting for Anya also learned I could skip finished expedition nice.
>>
>>951335
Fuck that's recoded not lost stories.
>>
>>951335
No, this is the other gacha, not Lost Stories

That said, Anya is already in Genesic Re;Code
>>
>>951331
>Milly, Rivalz and Nina will all get in now
>All 3 will probably be 4 star units
>Shirley will be the only 2 star Student Council member
Kek
>>
File: 1660392352104.png (2.53 MB, 2340x1080)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
>extra 8 has no ranged tile
fuck I don't have enough trained spear kmf for this
>>
How do I use Monica properly? Shes always been my favorite KoR.

Shes a Special unit with a Block of 0, and her KMF doesn't add to that. But she has Stealth
>>
>>952360
You use her as sub DPS to help tanks or punch those Stop and Shoot assholes from behind, especially with her fast redeployment skill. Stealth also makes her immune to those suicide KMFs explosion damage.
>>
Good luck to the rest of you
>>
File: 1660489769994.png (1.55 MB, 2340x1080)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
well fuck you
>>
You know, between the Guren, Sougetsu and all the new KoR machines, it feels so weird to have actual variety in KMF now
>>
File: ozoz.jpg (108 KB, 857x1200)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>951335
3 multis no Anya or 4*, summer banner 5 multis no summer cc, New Kallen banner 5 multis no new Kallen.
>>
>>953097
God I'm so tempted but I wasted 20k sakuradites failing to get Gino and I want to save the other 20k for Bismarck..
>>
>>953132
You know the points for these banners are all shared, right? So you can use the rest here and use 200 points from the banner to get Bismarck
>>
>>953105
I'll miss when we leave the era of mass produced suits
>>
>>953147
Thanks anon, but now I realize I'm still about 20 ten pulls away from getting the 200 points so all hope is lost

I just fucking wish I could've known that this was coming after Gurren so I wouldn't have wasted my sakuradite trying to get it thinking that nothing interesting would be coming for a while
>>
>>953147
Wait are you serious? Goddamn
>>
>Only 1 4*
>It's the basic C.C aka the worst 4* in game.
All hope is lost, guess the only thing left is praying for spook during free daily roll later.
At least I got Monica.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.