[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 44 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1655517734400.jpg (815 KB, 1859x1100)
815 KB
815 KB JPG
The Charity Show event starts in June 21st, featuring two new Espers Ahmed (Geb) and Stewart (Dionysus).
>>
File: FVUhfhAaAAA_TLt.png (271 KB, 500x500)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
Don't make it general-like.
>>
So wait, is Catherine one of the only two espers that benefict from the boot set (Astral witchcarft)?
>>
File: FS1sWCgX0AIpU8R-82730914.jpg (204 KB, 1760x1550)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
The hell happened to the previous thread? No way it 404'd yet.

Decided fuck it, I'm gonna go for Tevor before the pool gets more diluted and got lucky. I'm guessing he's bad when letting the AI drive him. What do I want to build though? Not sure if going all in on crit, or counter is the better idea.
>>
>>892417
Got deleted for being a general.
>>
>>892418
Isn't that like literally the only thing on this already slow as shit board?
>>
>>892419
weird-ass mods be like that, when 90% of the threads here are generals. got housamo and LAH threads deleted because the OP looks like a general
>>
>oh neat it's club activity time
>sonic resonance that isn't inferno? ok
>pumped wave boost, stamina for windstriker
>club activity not going up
>it's shimmer
>it's closed for the day
AHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>892418
>>892497
Literally told you guys not to put an autism paragraph but you didn't listen to me
Just put the current events in the game and that's it, here they are discussions about the game, not generals
>>
should I build Sienna if I have Tiye
>>
>>892604
Tiye > Sienna
Read their skills
Tiye boosts your team's speed to help them attack more often, Sienna sets enemies AP to 0 but that doesn't help if they have higher speed, just a temporary setback
Tiye is much better for long-term teams, Sienna is better for glass cannon burst teams
>>
>actually thought the game stops rewarding you after your first six star (element)
>game still gives you reward if a bit inferior to the first reward
neat
>>
File: Capture.png (9 KB, 77x82)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
waiting for 2x gold weekend
>>
if my rookie xp bonus is expiring in a week is it a good idea to stop relic farming and just grind out as many starimon as possible before it becomes cancer to level them
>>
>>892671
You might as well but there's a 100% exp event that happens every month and also you can buy a 24 hour boost in the club shop, so it's not a big deal to lose the rookie bonus.
>>
>>892673
yeah if anything, it's the relic boost event you want to keep an eye out on because for some odd reason you can't buy relic boost unless if it's from an event
>>
>>892671
If you still don't have a full level 60 team to farm level 8 sonic miracle and kronos 10 and at least be tower floor 80 yeah I would grind starimons to flesh a team out
Note that this time around the "event shop" is just checkpoints on the event minimap where you can cash in points for stamina packs and various little tidbits like an epic abilimon or a 5 pack of the advanced (golden) waves for Ascension
So you don't have to dump a ton of stamina in this event
>>
>can easily build a team for kronos10
>can easily build a team for apep10
>struggling at fucking fafnir8
I need help. heard dayi is good here
>>
>>892698
Multistrikers like Dayi and Tang Yun are your friend, also Li Ling if you have him
The whole gimmick behind the boss fight is that Fafnir gains an invulnerability shield every hp bar you deplete and if you don't hit Fafnir's shield he'll shoot an icicle that will basically one shot a random frozen teammate of yours
So you bring multiple multihitters to clear the shield so Fafnir can't shoot the icicle
Look in-game at people's clear teams if you need budget options for li ling
>>
>>892716
doesn't li ling only work for his s2? otherwise he's stuck with his single hit s1
>>
>>892723
Does it? I thought his s3 worked as well
>>
>>892724
oh right
still it's hard to be consistent on him
I plan on going gab-yue-berenice-luyi-li ling, but I think of replacing li ling with tang yun but he's too squishy
>>
>>892698
You dont need a fafnir team. Nobody farms fafnir except megawhales trying to get the cdmg set
>>
>>893032
I just need to clear 10 for the mission
>>
>>893034
Lu Yi and Berenice
>>
do we have another guild beside soft
>>
>>893202
CatStreetCafe
Would be nice to have someone help me clear weeklies so we can hit club level 3 kek
>>
>>893116
That's what I brought over.
>>
So basically it's not really ideal to go over lv8 in point war huh?
>>
>>893470
No I climbed up to 9 just fine to get rewards
12 is the cutoff where you find whales and beta players who have all flawless relics on their espers
A safe cutoff in general is the double digits
>>
>>893217
im still a newbie but i'll do what i can, anything i should know about guild stuff
>>
>>893498
Just try and do your 3 tasks everyday in the club task menu and help out others by donating wish stickers you get from the friendship shop and the daily missions.
I mean if you're too busy to play the game that often I don't think most people mind but it would be nice.
Other than that just shoot up a friend request with everyone in the club if you need friendship points, I don't mind deleting an inactivate friend to make room for you. Glad to have you.
>>
>reached the extra stamina cap for the event
RIP
>>
Redpill me on this game, I keep seeing ads for it. Is it just western FGO?
>>
>>893571
>hongkong devs
>western
>>
File: 1653714936097.jpg (108 KB, 1008x1000)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>893571
Someone post the autism paragrah for this anon. Also, check out the ost:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VJx-JFuc7Y&list=PLZJtsLXGZH0NT5HamZ5IVjcFq04Tzhs8R
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1hy-uJcml93e0SeuUv8zvQ9ct584z60l
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvEOLPCpWLI&list=PL1hy-uJcml92J8TGZKXiUGuBjqU08FqRF
>>
>>893578
I find the teaser video hilarious
>prominently feature tang xian, lewis and raven even though you'll never see the latter two in campaign
>makes tang xian a big deal even though people will tell you to get li ling instead
>has a kinton cloud even though we never see him with it unlike raven's bike
>Drew randomly at the crowd near the end

The one with Melisae narrating was much better.
>>
>>893571
Dislyte is an urban fantasy gacha turn-based RPG where Espers - humans touched and augmented by the power of the phenomena known as Miracles - channel the power of mythological figures and do battle with monsters and each other. The game prides itself on its music and presentation more than anything, with trendy urban styles, striking visuals and quality 3D graphics meeting a smattering of genres including EDM, hip-hop, rock and more.

tldr: it's like ZZZ from Hoyoverse, urban gacha game
>>
>>893581
Monkey boy is getting buffs, so it might be a tougher choice between him and li ling soon.
>>
File: 1654461234317.png (596 KB, 1000x1086)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
>>893581
>makes tang xian a big deal even though people will tell you to get li ling instead
Ya know, this might be one of the reasons he is getting a buff this patch.
>>
>>893581
it's because they realized they forgot to put an egyptian god so drew was inserted randomly
>>
Weird, the update isn't out but why am I seeing people with bugged Geb?
>>
>>893636
That can't be right, any screencaos?
>>
File: qssdyg0ibv691.jpg (35 KB, 354x766)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>893641
mostly on reddit
>>
>>893636
The banner is out so you can roll for the bonus but technically they haven't updated the game yet since it's not 7 hours past reset. Game should go down in about an hour so they can patch it and the event.
Sadly this means my stamina will sit unused until then since I have to sleep. Goddamn it I just want to see a legendary pop up on my rolls already
>>
I wonder if dislyte will be affected by cloudflare outage
>>
Patch when?
>>
>cloudflare being down means the patch download just goes in circles
Holy fucking SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
so the divine sequencer is a complete scam
>>
>>893589
inconsequential buffs
even if he got buffed to be very strong, li ling would still be a competitive pick because his kit is very suited to the stuff you need early on to get you on your feet and progress
while monki is the exact opposite
if you reroll for some other god early game unit and wu was buffed to shit, it might a good option, but hes not going to ever get buffed that hard anyway so li ling will always be the better/recommended choice
>>
>>893795
nah they have a mail stating the contents should be different
>>
how's Ahmed as a healer
>>
Damage Report?
>60 pulls
>Clara (dupe)
>Xie Yuzi (dupe)
>Anesidora (dupe)
>Serket (dupe)
>Pritzker
>Freia
>Laura
Kinda happy that I got new Epics but man, all of them are either support or controllers. Just give me my Sander god damn it.
Also, the new event is a bit eh. Needing to spend Stamina to get stamina is weird. Maybe they heard people complain too much about Ollie's event so they did this.
>>
>>893826
>>Clara (dupe)
>>
>>893829
Yes it's second Clara. And yes, she's now a 5* mon.
>>
>>893826
Had pity primed for the event, pulled Sally. Pulled to 50 for the 5 recoup and got
>Sander (dupe)
>Lu Yi (dupe)
>Luo Yan (dupe)
>Heng Yue x2 (dupe #4/5)
>Djoser (dupe #5)
so I can't really complain, just for the amount of pulling I've done I can't help but laugh when I see Heng Yue or Djoser. Going back to hoarding for the next banner now
>>
>>893826
>Hyde (Dupe)
>Chloe (dupe)
>Arcana (Dupe)
>Jacob (Dupe)
I didn't get anything knew from my pulls, and Hyde was from the furst gold record spin I made today, so I'm extra bummed out
>>
>his name is actually TEVOR without r
AHHHH
>>
>>893864
There's an r right at the end there, bro
>>
>>893864
>>893872
>TEVO
>>
>>893872
no I mean I thought his name was Trevor
>>
>>893864
>So it's Trevor with an R right?
>Yeah. Just one R
>Okay, so Trevor
>No Tevor
>But you said only one R
>I did, there's only on R
>You're not making any sense, there's only one R here, see?
>Fuck's sake, who named me?
>>
guys I just need one more gold record
is it worth splurging nexus crystals to reroll
>>
>>893887
I spend like 4k Crystals this time around because I haven't really been refreshing, so go ahead lmao
>>
is eira worth using as a support
>>
>got ahmed the first time
neat, how how to build him
>>
Oh hey, I got Stewart from a random elemental record. Seems kind of a meme until we get some self damage abilities though.
>>
>>893826
50 pulls
>Narmer
>Biodina
>Stewart
>Alexa
>Jiang Man (dupe)
>Celine (dupe)
Same deal with never pulling Sander
>>
>>893931
Sanderlets can't compete
>>
>>893935
I actually can't, it's fucking infuriating. Dude is so good at basically everything, and there's nobody else who can currently fill the same role. I'd be cutting down my kronos and apep times significantly if I had him. I would trade all of my pulls there for him, without hesitation.
>>
>>893937
Same
I'd give away Sienna
>>
>>893935
anon, that's why I want Sander. Furry smut aside.
>>
wow people weren't kidding when they said train Berenice to auto-mode Purgatory
>>
>>893990
>Still have her at 4*
>Also used in Fafnir
Maybe I should bother building her.
>>
File: ShokaRestaurantLike.png (271 KB, 1280x1664)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>893826
>Hit pity
>Gets my Nut
FUCK YEAH, my Sanders will finally be the definition of "first to attack, roll like a tank"
>>
>>893826
50 pulls, pity at 40
>Sally
>Catherine
>Djoser dupe
Happy with Sally, since I understand how to play her, if anything I'm miffed that I don't have any Inferno legendaries but time will tell on that end. I'm more so interested in Catherine, since I don't really know how to play her.
>>
>>893864
>>893874
>>893876
Stop calling him Trevor Noah, his name is Tevor
>>
>>893990
Sounds like a job for Ocean's Wave rather then the Adamantite set. Is that correct? Because I don't see how she can do it as a single target attacker.
>>
>>893826
Fifty.
>Heng Yue, Kara, and Mona duplicates
>Stewart
>Ahmed
>And Li Ling, new, showed up in the ten after Ahmed
'Spose this means I won but I still haven't rolled any shimmer characters except for Taylor/Hercules.
>>
>>892398
who's the other one?
>>
>>893795
What are you talking about dude the starimons are max level so you can trade 5 level 1 bartons or whatever for a level 30 3 star starimon you can Immediately promote to 4 star.
You don't have to spend stamina farming practice stages anymore. You can fully invest in sonic ripple farming or relic farming. It is a blessing. But fuck the 5 legendary dupes for a single shimmer record. Yeah I fully resonated Li Ling now I got a Q after dissolving 5 more of him. Absolutely nobody except whales can do that. Should have been way more accessible to get pity legendaries
>>
>>894284
Yeah idk why they treat shimmer records as so valuable, all elemental records in general are trash due to no pity
>>
>>894284
Should've been a Diamond record really.
>>
>>894290
I want to say that for shimmer in general. Perhaps the emphasis on their rarity is what is supposed to make them so valuable in the first place, rather than their utility. It's bait.
>>
>>894297
Shimmer does have the advantage of not having weakness (or strength) vs any other type, so it's good for general purpose characters. It's usually not a huge deal though, yeah.
>>
>>894290
Shimmers have a higher power level on average. It's like the Moon/Light element in Epic 7
>>
>>894206
??? you can wear both sets at the same time, one is the 4 relic and the other is a 2 relic
>>
>>894323
Whoops. Didn't remember that, but I still wonder if that's the key for the Purgatory level Berenice that >>893990 mentioned.
>>
>>894326
that was also me, and yeah it is the key
ocean waves + adamantine with focus on HP and speed
>>
File: Capture.png (355 KB, 525x913)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
I've made a terrible mistake trying cube miracle 8
>>
>>894344
I swear cube resist are a meme, since even with the ACC rune they rarely inflict conditions
>>
What should I be spending my purple crystals on? Summon tickets?
Doesn't seem like there's anything else worth buying except occasionally a stamina recharge for 60.
>>
>>894349
I pulled until I had every 4* I wanted, now I just spam stamina refills to farm relics/gold
>>
>>894349
Really up to you, in the early game it's recommended to spend crystals on stamina to fulfill your beginner missions (max out li ling/tang xuan to ascension 6, make them level 60). Don't know if they still have that for beginners now since it's been about a month but you should do it anyway since your first legendary is your backbone of your team until you pull more later. Then once you do that you start buying stamina for practice stage farming to get starimons/leveling your team to 60 to carry you through the main story and beating 12-8.
I've just been rolling for units this whole time though because I just want to fuck Tevor kek. But you as a beginner should at least roll 2 legendaries, your li ling/tang xuan beginner legendary and then a second legendary for however long it takes (maybe even the full 120 if you're absolutely unlucky). Hopefully in doing so you also pull decent 4 stars like Chloe and Sanders to use too.
>>
>>894366
Took all 120 to get my second legendary but got 2 more within 30 more tickets so that was neat. 2x Sally and a Lewis.
4 stars I've only really gotten Pritzker that's good the rest are dumpster trash according to tier lists, which is unfortunate. I might just reroll the entire account since I've only been playing for 8 days and apparently have gotten absolutely rotten luck.
>>
>>894371
I mean Sally is the best healer in the game so that's not bad, but if you want to reroll go ahead. I would too if I wasn't tied down to this one, doesn't seem like they'll adjust legendary pulls to make them easier to get anytime soon. You really should be able to choose a legendary just once in this game on a special banner or something if you roll enough on it.
>>
There an easy way to grind Starimons? I've got so many people I want to get past 50, but this is absurd.
The "wonderful" dupe shop hasn't fixed that in the slightest.
Also who should I focus first on this list; Tevor, the Twins, Donar, Anesidora, or Gabrielle.
>>
>>894408
Gab
>>
I feel like I should have at least one Shimmer purple after over three hundred rolls. Guess not.
>>
>>894408
Ironically it IS the dupe shop. They're bascially 4 star starimons for 50 points a pop and the 200 point one is a free 5 star starimon if you feed it 4 more 4 star starimons although for some dumb reason you can only buy 1 of those.
So in a nuthsell
1)Sell dupes
2)Buy level 30 3 star starimon for 50 points each
3)Promote them with level 1 3 star starimon you can get anywhere
4)Feed them 10 levels
5)Promote them by feeding them 4 other 4 star starimons

20 of these starimons is basically a free 6 star promotion to level 60. If you are absolutely drained and don't have any level 1 3 star starimons though it's an additional 15 to get past that first hurdle of promoting them to 4 star status. But we assume the bare minimum, so 20 starimons at 50 points each is 1000 points total, and at 10 points per 3 star dupe disassembled, you need 100 3 star dupes, which is about a month's rolls on the gacha. Not bad considering there are ways to speed up getting more 4 star starimons.
Also, Gabrielle is your core support for the entire game, outside of a healer like Chang Pu/Sally/Clara/Ye Suhua. Other espers may change but you should treat her like she's mandatory for every stage, because she pretty much is in the endgame.
>>
>>894408
Tevor is the worst 5* by a large margin. Even worse than some 3*s. You'll never see him used in anything, his kit doesn't make sense and he's trash.

The Twins are okay after the update but only together. They're a package deal and not a focus unless you need to bring both an AP Drain *and* a DPS support, in a team with other AP Drains and 1 more DPS. They don't need much more than Acc + Speed and some ATK/cDMG in the DPS-Twin's case.

Donar is great but in high-high-high end PvP and needs to be built specifically with Def and Lifesteal, but it's a competition between him and Ren Si for the same slot because Hyde takes the other slot.

Anesidora isn't bad but she doesn't need high building. Just skilimons and ACC with speed. You see people use her in higher PvE lke Cube 8 or high Temp Towers for the fast HP Cut due to the immense amount of HP the enemies have as long as they don't have a cleanse on the team but other than that, she doesn't see a lot of use.

Gabrielle is a decent support who falls off in high-high end PvP [r14+] where things become much more specific and she just doesn't do much herself, but she's great for PvE unless you're AP Cheesing. She's a good choice and you'll find a use for her in a lot of teams regardless.
>>
>>894501
Sorry, for Donar, you want high Def, but you want to use Counter and Lifesteal sets. Don't use Def and Lifesteal sets. Build him like a tanky 'DPS' with Crit and cDMG but with Def instead of ATK.

Just wanted to specify to avoid any confusion.
>>
>>893826
>20 pulls
>Narmer (dupe)
>Sally
>>
File: Sally_sprite.png (915 KB, 1200x967)
915 KB
915 KB PNG
So French horn bae Sally has arrived. What should I know about her? I only hear good things about her every time she's brought up.
>>
File: FSzLhp5aUAAWKGZ.jpg (322 KB, 1200x1200)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>893806
>AoE cleave on A1 increased +30% (max of from 50 to 80% damage)
>Ascended A2 now provides an attack boost of +10% per enchantment consumed, meaning a potential 210% single-target bop, on top of the shield and self-heal
These are sneaky but not-insignificant ways of consistently boosting Tang Xuan's damage. Combined with his built-in versatility (the thing that separates him from Li Ling and his raw damage), and he's now much more valuable as a 5* fighter.
>>
>>894539
People say Sander is a cheat code to win the game and acts like a 10 star unit, Sally is a 20 star unit because of her insane ult. Every time you use it, it will provide a 2 turn effect where before your esper performs an action she will instantly cure 1 debuff and restore 26% (yes you read that right, a literal FOURTH of your health bar). Your units will basically never die with her on the board. Her S2 is even more insane because if you have multiple debuffs on your team she will instantly get rid of them all, AND provide an atk up buff and rounds off their HP (I assume takes the average of your total team HP and sets them all to that due to the skill name being Universal), and finally her S1 gives her Immunity at a 60% rate for 2 turns.
TLDR: Spam 2 and 3 and you autowin anything
>>
>>894539
To add to what >>894554 said, her only nitpick is her long cooldowns, which can be mitigated with Ocean Waves and Abilimon investment, but honestly she makes everything child's play. Her only competition is Clara but if you get both then you are almost guaranteed to not die.
>>
File: IMG_5023.jpg (265 KB, 828x631)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
I like that I can tell this is by chink devs cuz despite the rampant homosexuality of most myths and the esper's designs, I have yet to spot one who's canonically gay.
>>
File: 1654461295707.png (540 KB, 981x1080)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
>>894601
You have the occasional weirdo who - ironically or otherwise - claims Tang Xuan to be a trans icon, all because back in beta, the Esper of Sun Wukong used to be Tang Mei, a female.
>>
File: hbomyb67ciy31.jpg (31 KB, 660x574)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
I got cheesed by an Ollie + fodder defense team, the fodder's invincibility lasted forever because 2 of my characters had AP push on S1
>>
File: file.png (275 KB, 347x629)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>894609
I'm still salty they devs have to change it. Chinks don't want to genderbend their gods for some reason
>>
>>894630
Which is weird because Biodina and Raven exist. I guess they don't want it on their mythological characters. Speaking of which still no "female myth on male esper".
>>
So what are some subtle changes you have noticed on this update?
>Esper portraits have been color coded: Gold for 5*, purple for 4* and baby blue for 3*
>You can now use as many experimon as you want, as opposed to before which was limited to 5 per pop.
>When you enter trials now, sometimes, you can hear a random character on the intercom, like Ollie announcing new tracks that'll drop this July, or Long Mian sharing one of the DJs discord account.
>Relics now have small white dots that denote their quality: 4 for flawless, 3 for superior and 2 for elite
>Defensive roles for holobattle can now be changed in-between clans fights, before, it would only happen during weekly tallying.
>>
>>894343
Thanks for the answer. I made this pic for you.
>>
>>894641
How's Ahmed?
>>
why is reddit mad at the shop? i'd rather have fully leveld up 3 star starimon ready for an upgrade
>>
>>894679
There is basically no value for Shimmer Records and the only way you'd be able to buy that thing in the first place is if you're whaling.
>>
>>894641
>subtle
Is it really that hard to read the patch notes? It tells you everything that changed
>>
>>894679
>reddit
those fags dont know you could fuse relic fragments
>>
>>894679
Why do you even go there it's always 5+ threads about whatever new outrage they can come up with, they're just like people who don't read patch notes and then go "WHOA THAT'S NEW WHEN DID THEY ADD THAT WHY DIDN'T THEY SAY THAT IN-GAME"
I bet half of them already quit the game but still go there just to mine the salt anyway
>>
>>894703
I dunno, this place bitches about the smallest shit too, I think the gay presenting characters drew all the spergs away
>>
>>894710
Bro no here is complaining about "they whitewashed Geb literal racism these devs don't support diversity"
Like bro he's still a negro
We just bitch about what actually matters, the gameplay. Which espers are the best, how to build them, how to use them, how to optimize event team formations, etc.
>>
File: FV2i5C8aIAIdwIv.jpg (49 KB, 680x587)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>
>>894710
That was only a thing for like the first few threads, I'm well surprised there isn't more seething here. Guess the game just flies well under the radar.
>>
>>894646
i still dont know how his heal works
>>
>that redditor getting anally devastated because the first 10 pulls that assures you either Li Ling or Tang Xian still says you have a 1% chance of getting a legendary despite not having any
>for a fucking 1%
>>
>>894996
I'm really just there to look at silly stuff and datamines. Everything else is garbage. Even the R34 sub isn't up to date with porn and Paheal has more of them.
>>
>>894683
Pretty much this. The only way to get Shimmer records in the new dupe shop is from legendary dupes for a fully resonanced legendary, which is whale-only territory. Considering Shimmer records have the same dogshit odds as regular records but just for Shimmer Espers, this is extremely overvalued.

Imagine rolling at least seven Tang Xuans (6 for full reso, 1 for the dupe), and the Shimmer record you buy with the dupe currency gives you Q. That's insane.
>>
>>894710
>the gay presenting characters
Like who?
>>
>>894693
Just reas them, it only mentions the experimon and defensive editing. It also doesn't mention the fact that the game's intro no longer waits for you to tap on it, it skips itself when the sign-in completes. (Unless you want to put all that under the vague "optimization").
>>
>>895075
None. It's literally just Discord projecting. There's more hetero hints than anything, like between David and Chloe.
>>
>>895292
I actually wonder if the localizers removed any pronouns. Clara's profiles mention an ex-lover but never use he or she or the like.
>>
>>895300
>Hera has an ex lover
>Zeus is scrapped
I mean... it's there.
>>
>>895292
Discord crap aside it's kinda weird that the majority of espers have either a "best friend," dead lover, or ex and no one is seeing anyone.
>>
>>895308
I feel like that can be handwaved as
>Being an esper carries many difficulties, and as such, romantic partners are hard to come by
Would also give relevance to Discboom's line in the intro that Espers are still people. Like come on, no one's fucking Q. No one not depraved that is.
>>
>>895306
I should have clarified, a dead ex-lover. But Zeus IS scrapped, true.
>>
>>895310
Inb4 they don't have canon pairings to encourage people to waifu them or make up their own ships.
>>
>>895311
That's standard gacha practice, yes.
>>
File: Q_sprite.png (417 KB, 757x1080)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>895309
Q is supposed to be pretty popular, in-universe. He runs a successful YT channel and streaming channel all based on his vlogs.
>>
File: Melanie_sprite.png (338 KB, 378x1080)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>895308
>>895309
I doubt there's any sort of inherent energy that prevents relationships, apart from the usual "having powers makes life harder" spiel. It's not like they don't talk about love lives, either, or how some characters have difficulties.
>Melanie, a bartender, has noted difficulty finding love, which is part of why she's a self-appointed ladykiller-killer, protecting the hearts of maidens from those casanovas who would harm them
>Fabrice is a wanderer and ladykiller, unable to stay in one place and known to leave at a moment's notice, no matter how much a woman thinks they've successfully tied him down
>>
the only closest thing the game has for gay stuff was Falken and Sander
>>
>>895419
Take your ship goggles off, Sander's profile is very explicit that it's a friendship thing.
>>
>>895420
they said closest, and that can be said of every apparent "friendship" in the game
>>
>>895316
He looks much better there than his 3d model.
>>
Stuck at floor 80 of the infinite. Usually I just use Ye Shua to provide immunity, but the level of stun and slow on them with their speed just has my team getting ripped apart while just standing there, menacingly.
>>
>>895522
It's most likely your relic quality, do you have bare minimum gold relics at +12, max ascension phase 6, level 60, max abilimon for all epics and lower, gabrielle on your team? Also try switching your lead to a speed lead, an attack boost is good but it doesn't matter how hard you hit if you never hit at all because you're too slow. It's how I finally beat Apep 10.
>>
>accidentally clicks cube 6
fuck
>>
File: unqp8nwfn2791.jpg (370 KB, 2048x2048)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
Double XP and Gold event on the 26th. It does not stack with the newbie bonus (if still active).
>>
So anyone tried the relic reroller?
>>
this game is making me hate socks
>Ollie, Stewart, Tevor and others with good designs ruined by fucking ugly socks
>>
>>896246
Same hah. Really the game has a weird thing about shoes, though maybe it's just my tastes. Like Discboom's shoes look like fucking clown shoes.
>>
File: 1620001394972.jpg (49 KB, 750x746)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>Finally get a 6* Speed relic (Fiery Incandescence) thanks to Relic Fusion
>Max it out and equip it on Tang Xuan
>Throw him into a practice stage
>Tang Xuan practically gets two turns for every other character's one
Is this the power of speed?
>>
>>896304
SPD mainstat on anyone is a gamechanger. It's basically 50% SPD really.
>>
>>896304
speed scales with everything, eventually you'll be selling every relic that doesn't roll speed
>>
>>896055
No, but I believe the most efficient way to use it is on flawless 6* relics with desirable main stats that didn't roll very well (cdmg, crit, spd)
>>
>>896055
yes tried a 6* flawless crit dmg% wind walker II all 3 times, went like
>resist def def bonus acc
>resist atk bonus acc def
>resist def bonus hp bonus acc
but you can choose to keep the current stats at least
>>
>>896311
>>896347
I shouldn't be surprised, coming from /tg/: he who controls the action economy controls the world.
>>
>>896352
That seems to be the idea. If you got a high-tier relic with a preferred main stat but want a new mix of substats, you reroll it.
>>
>>896352
I checked if I had any flawless SPD mainstat ones but got nothing. Only 2 stat 6* and 3 stat 5*. I guess I can wait until event is nearly over and see if I get something nice.
>>896384
>Resist on all
Pain
>>
File: mtmkvzizgt191.jpg (116 KB, 640x1385)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
I shouldn't be surprised that when I search "Dislyte tower", the third auto-populate is "Dislyte tower 87". Bro, fuck this floor. First the two Luo Yans cut my max HP by half, then in round two, the two Hydes (and Tevor) blast my ass. I'm stuck.

(Not my team)
>>
>>896466
So it turns out you just have to burn down the Hydes as fast as possible before they spiral out of control.
>>
>>896466
>he's stuck on two hydes
Nobody tell him
>>
File: vn8cilqt3a791.jpg (90 KB, 750x1334)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Willy as an Esper when I wanna touch him
>>
>>896651
Calm your shotalust, Tevorfag
>>
File: ahmed_fw_sus.png (344 KB, 474x603)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>896651
>>
>>896246
Yeeeahhh, footwear in general hasn't gone unnoticed.
>>
>>894636
We have exactly one, far as I know. Chalmers is connected to Idunn, keeper of the apples of immortality in Norse legend.
>>
>average K10 autobattles
>get 1-5 6* relic across 10 kills
>get over 10 4* relics
>gold has basically lost all value and would be impossible to burn through even if potential upgrades *did* finally drop
sometimes it feels like this game hates itself
>>
On one hand I do like how in this event, doing anything else contributes to the event reward rather than being locked into farming tokens. On the other hand it feels like you're not progressing much with how you can't pick your rewards.
>>
>>897391
Nah this event is shit, you get a few pulls and crystals for farming content you'd be farming if there was no event
>>
>>897417
It seems to be how most of these events are handled, with unlocks tied to stamina usage, if not other odds-and-ends objectives.
>>
Can someone explain me how to use Berenice to cheese purgatory mode? I already have a maxed out one, but what relics do I use? Is there an specific combo or do I just put her in?
>>
>>897470
Shields are not balanced and that's about it. I think it's the fact that it's essentially a heal but it takes on her HP and is an AoE. I'm sure Wind Walker with HP set is the best.
>>
File: Berenice_sprite_2.png (403 KB, 684x1080)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>>897470
>>897473
Berenice flies under the radar for a lot of people (even me). Some people may only consider her as the baseline fodder for the Esper Fusion process that leads to Gabrielle. But beyond that, she's a pretty handy defensive Esper.

Her two attacks, A1 and A2, are both multihit attacks, giving her the rare position of a Fafnir-viable Esper. A1 can apply ATK Down, and A2 chops an opponent's AP, giving her moderate debuff and control potential. Most importantly, though, before Laura (Neith) showed up, Berenice was - and still is, as the 3* alternative - the de facto "AoE shield" Esper. Her A3 provides a shield to the party based on her max HP, provides a bigger shield if a teammate is already buffed, and when ascended, it applies Recovery for extra healing.

Berenice does a little bit of everything, a genuine jack-of-all-trades, shining the most as a tank backup with her Moon Dance for team shields. As the tier list goes, Berenice sits dead center of the list (#39 out of 78 Espers) at mid tier. She apparently doesn't shine as much in Point War, but she's at least good in most other content and is unironically top tier in Fafnir. She's a definite dark horse, and it can't hurt to have her in your back pocket.
>>
>>897489
So where I to have both Bere and Laura, I should lean more towards Laura?
>>
>>897514
If you want to focus on shields, Laura is probably the better bet.
>>
>>894271
For what I've read, Queen Mother, because her passive deletes all debuffs (minus stuns). I think that the theory is that when the enemy controller puts a stun on you, your support with passive cleansing ability suddenly gains +50 speed, allowing it to catch up to your faster units/becoming a lead and cleaning everyone.
>>
>Geb, God of the Earth and lover of the Goddess of the heavens
>his chosen dude is wind attributed
>even tho in said myths, the earth and sky were to be separated at all times by the the Wind, Shu. (Who in this game is not wind attribute but shimmer)
I’m not gonna be too critical about this game needing to be more accurate but it’s still super funny.
>>
File: Capture.png (50 KB, 265x345)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
time to roll resist 4 times
>>
>>897719
Oh man. Good luck.
>>
Congrats Soft bros, we hit level 5
>>
>>897417
ehh, it's typical event reward. just that at least you're using yoru stamina on something you want to do rather than being stuck with farming event currency and nothing else
>>
>>898046
That's terrible logic, those event currencies were more efficient than anything in the game. You're getting screwed and not even realizing it
>>
>>898110
how is it efficient when it only rewards you with currency
>>
>>898110
What the fuck
>spend 100 stamina farming relics/exp for starimon to hit lvl 40/waves
>get that plus event rewards through inspiration points
>ollie event
>can only funnel stamina into the event, forcing you to choose between that or other necessities, club weekly excluded
You're a gimp for freedom and you also seem to be forgetting that this is a SIDE EVENT, it is only 2 WEEKS LONG and not like Ollie's event where we got AN ENTIRE MONTH.
It is supposed to be short and sweet so you don't get bored.
>>
File: latest[1].png (440 KB, 631x1080)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>>896854
Should I 6* my Chalmers? I have the crit set from Fafnir with C.Rate %atk and I think Fiery %atk. I've seen him slay K10 like those old hot knife v. videos.
>>
>can only do 40 apeps/kronoses per 2hr relic boost
ugh, I really need Sander
>>
>>898548
Sander is insane. I wonder if they're afraid of powercreeping him, because if they release a unit that's him but worse it'd break the game even harder than it is right now with Clara.
>>
>>898551
there would be massive backlash if they ever nerf him or clara or sally
>>
>>898552
I don't know if Lilith falls under the jurisdiction of that one law that makes it illegal for mobile games to nerf units people spent money for
>>
>>898553
I mean I dont think World Flipper/cygames got their shit canned when they pulled that thing. Or Faggot 7.
>>
>>898554
World Flipper only nerfed team composition, not the units themselves IIRC
>>
>tried bringing a starimon in apep
>has 2 wins 1 loss
hmm
>>
today I learned theres a limit to the relics you can carry
>>
So the reroll only work if you have four substats, does this mean it turns your shitty relics into flawless?
>>
>>898618
No, I used it on a quality 3 and it stayed like that.
>>
Is Sander better for damage or control?
>>
>>898777
He does both, that's why he's so good.
>>
>>898777
Technically, he can be built for both, which is why he is so dominant in this thread´s disscussion as Boss Doggo: His skills scale with both speed and ATK, something the meta is naturally inclined to, plus, as a controller if he has good ACC he can push back or stun selected targets WHILE hitting like a truck.
Personally, I have him on wind walker + Fiery, with %atk, acc and speed and he can be so RUDE, sometimes attacking twice in row and then some after landing a 18k stun with his S3 on holobattles.
Anyway, rate my Sander, I know I overshot it with the ACC but besides that, anything else I could improve?
>>
You can pretty much sic Sander on either a DPS or a strong supporter and if his naturally high ATK doesn't outright kill them off you can rely on his stun for a solid first-turn disable. For an epic Esper he's just so good, and he's pretty great in Holobattles as well.

The only issue is survivability, and he's quite fragile when disabled. Outside of his stun ability he doesn't have good retaliatory abilities.

I do prefer running wind waker/acc relics on him. The relic with Immunity doesn't sync well with his high SPD so as a defensive option you can give him resist relics (I do this for point wars where he needs to survive a round).
>>
>>898618
The reroll only rerolls the substats and the stacked levels. It can shuffle the stacked levels around (splitting a 2-stack substat into a 1-stack for two substats) but you don't gain or lose any stacks.

So no, it doesn't change the quality of your relics.
>>
>>898618
It only rerolls the 4 white stat lines underneath the gold line
>>
>>892359
>>892359
>>892359
Game's too gay.
>>
I didn't think I was going to like this game when the midget cupid started saying things were lit, but I'm really digging the music and overall art direction. Plus I just got some red demon bitch and I really want her to step on me.
>>
File: 1558592174919.png (966 KB, 667x936)
966 KB
966 KB PNG
>Club weekly is Fafnir
>>
File: FVd120tWQAAdDUE.jpg (95 KB, 540x1170)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>899120
>club weekly is windstriker
Well I was gonna farm those anyway for Berenice...

But seriously dude Tang Yun and Berenice are so overpowered in Fafnir it's trivial I went from stuck on Fafnir 8 to autoing Fafnir 10 easily
Just equip decent relics for them
>>
>doing K10 autobattles
>kill 5 fail twice in a row
>lucas didn't have relics the entire time
curse you holobattles
>>899120
I know that struggle, and I'm in a largely ultra-casual club and probably 3 of us max grinded it out. Luckily infernis this week and the very casual friends can contribute without worry so it's about finished already
>>
>>899120
>club weekly is sonic miracle for the next day
>>
>Esper Union did experiments
huh
>>
File: Stewart_sprite.png (352 KB, 555x1080)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
>>899209
Also, Stewart is the headmaster of the Esper Union's orphanage for Esper orphans.
>>
>>899216
I was looking at red flower lady's profile, it mentioned how her doctor friend died from an esper union experiment
>>
File: 1649.png (206 KB, 466x265)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>899120
>Make the hardest boss drop the shittiest relics
what were they thinking?
>>
>>899216
are they called jorts? hotpants?
>>
wow, people weren't kidding with anesidora + berenice putting purg in autopilot
>>
>Pull 20x more to reach 100 pulls
>Another Nicole
>Another Jacob
>Another Xie
What the fuck is this shit? Give me my dog.
>>
>>899383
>I got another Long Mian and Yue
why the fuck is Sander so elusive
>>
File: file.png (2.17 MB, 1448x2048)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
Hydebros, can you share your relic build? What stat do you focus on your Hades and Avatara?
>>
people are sleeping (heh) on stewart. that s3 damage is massive.
>>
>>899472
I don't have Stewart. I am missing so many Epics it's not even funny anymore.
>>
File: 1656343297523.jpg (1.14 MB, 1080x2400)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>899445
Nowhere near perfect on relics, but the most reliable way for me is def/hp/atk. Really helps with the sustain. For bosses or shorter fights I use cdmg/hp/atk.
>>
>>899436
>got Sander as my third Epic after the mandatory Mona and Chloe
lmao
>>
>>899535
chloe isn't mandatory
>>
>>899539
Was referring only to Mona as the mandatory.
Since then I've gotten two more Sander for resonance; been playing for ten days
>>
>>899543
gib sander pls
has there been a gacha where you could trade dupes
>>
What's a good team for Narmer? Seems like he's strong but needs something specific to work well.
>>
>>899563
You could go with Dahlia to Gab with Adamantine to Narmer since I think it give enough buffs to give him the full effect.
>>
File: 1656346200817.jpg (233 KB, 843x1061)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
Btw don't sleep on this beefcake. He's an absolute beast once he gets goin
>>
>>899572
Is he really? What sort of team would one build around him?
>>
>>899573
Gabrielle is a must for the DEF down for easy take downs (he hits 78k on those targets with his ult). I also pair him with Jiang Man for massive aoe shred, and also when he kills an enemy the netherbloom pops on them too. The rest is AP control like Tiye or Sienna/Lucas to keep them from touching you. Healers are not required since he hits harder the less HP he has. Berenice is a great support unit for him actually.
>>
>>899578
Sounds awesome, what stats do you use on the relics? Is it like a pvp thing or where do you use it mainly?
>>
>>899583
For PVP he needs more attention, but absolutely doable, just remember to calculate how much HP your enemies could have (e.g. don't hit Clara on full HP bc she usually has a fuckton) I mainly use him on later stages of purgatory, cube and also tower. Pretty much anywhere except for bosses.

Hammer of Thor is BiS for him, but War Machine also decent. I was lucky to get really good stats.
For the second set I recommend Sword Avatarra, bc sometimes you get a kill from it and then you get a free turn with him, which is incredibly good in any fight. Alternatively incandescence works too.
Focus on Crit DMG/ATK%/ATK%
>>
>>899546
You can trade dupe Espers. Rare and Epic ones can be traded for... max level 3 or 4 star Starimons. Legendary Espers can be traded for Shimmer records.

As you can see, it's not a fair trade.
>>
holy shit I finally got fafnir 10 and completed the course
now I can forget its existence
>>
>>899615
>Still haven't beaten Faf10
>Still haven' t bothered with Temporal20
>Still haven't cleared Purg12
Haha...
>>
>>899621
I'm still working through purg, anesidora and berenice is carrying me slowly
I still yet to finish infinite, I'm in floor 91
>>
File: 1069.jpg (58 KB, 500x375)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>899383
>>899436
>everyone not rolling sander
>meanwhile I'm sitting on a 1 reso sander
>>
It's like Chloe, apparently she's a "rare" inferno epic too
>>
>sear and def down on flowrunner 8
>tang yun beats him to death 90-0
okay maybe he is more powerful
>>
Oh hey Arcana daily event.
>>
I see this game has furry characters, does it has any furry girls or should I look somewhere else?
>>
>>900081
There are no anthro women as of yet
>>
>>900081
Nah, all the full furries have suspiciously been men. Girls have only gotten weak shit like cat ears and mermaid tails so far.
>>
>>900085
>>900084
Lame. Thank you.
>>
>>900085
>suspiciously
What female anthro mythological figures are even out there? Loch Ness Monster?
>>
isnt tevor a girl
>>
File: tevor_1.png (368 KB, 786x977)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>900138
>isnt tevor a girl
Lol
Lmao
He could be a femboy I guess
>>
>>900138
No, he's a shota. Otherwise the pedophiles obsessed with him wouldn't even be playing this game.
>>
>>900138
there are no UUUOOOOHs in this outside of the two fugly egyptians lauren and layla
>>
>>900143
To be honest not even the thought of pulling Tevor is starting to keep me down to this game
I hit a full 120 hard pity for Tang Xuan, have current pity of 6 till my next legendary, esper disassembler was disappointing as fuck being a whale only feature, they nerfed the event rewards to make pulling for ahmed harder when he's a crucial unit in the game that can counter hyde's and luo yan's HP ceilings, and they're still not doing anything meaningful about dupes or relic RNG

But hey they can keep putting in all these real money packs, whoa check out the 800% value on a $50 abilimon pack with 2 legendary abilimon and 5 epic abilimon and 2 shimmer records that will give you 2 Q, I'd be retarded not to buy it!
What a fucking joke.
>>
>>900111
Most the female Egyptian gods, who are animal headed much like the male ones. Several monsters, like harpies and sirens. There's plenty of mythical animals who don't really have a known gender and could be shown either way.

>>900138
Egyptian sphinx is male, Greek sphinx is female.
>>
>>900138
https://mobile.twitter.com/dislyte/status/1511612228130459648
>>
>buff old man is actually a support
>buff girl is actually a support
Will the next buff character be a support too?
>>
>>900321
I mean two of the buff girls (Gabrielle and Laura) are already supports so eh. If you want to stretch it, Geb's kinda buff and he's a support too.
>>
Tiye, Lucas or Sienna
Which one should I invest in?
>>
>>900413
Lucas imo. Sienna is nearly exclusively for PVE and Tiye to a lesser extent. You can use Lucas for dispel and AP bullying.
>>
>>900413
Tiye is a great PvP lead, Lucas is probably a better controller though. I don't really like Sienna but maybe that's just me, those cooldowns are absurd.
>>
>>900415
Shit sorry, Sienna is for PVP, but as anon mentioned, you use her 3rd once and she's useless, but it's a 100% AP reduction though.
>>
huh, tiye is pretty good in pve too
>>
Is Donar the most abilmon reliant unit in the game or something? I have him with fairly okay relics but his damage output just feels like complete garbage.
>>
Alright, Gabrielle is good enough to want to resonate. Couple that with the 5* Starimon it yields costing lest then making them yourself, even with some easy skill up farm she's pretty worth it.
Taking this into mind it should also be easy to dupe farm her for shimmer records via the new system, turning 7 3* Espers and 9 3* Starimon into one pull.
The question is, would it be very stamina efficient to get all those levels without boosts? Anybody have some idea or rough calculation?
>>
>>900840
Why would you go through all that effort just to pull a Q?
>>
File: lz0ee5fdni591.jpg (135 KB, 529x1200)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>900840
Literally tells you you can't use Esper Fusion materials for Disassembler bucko
>>
>>900852
Oh shit. Thanks for saving me from my own inability to read. I had convinced myself I thought of a way to game the system for all them Q and Tevor shimmers it could yeild.
So the dupe shop literally is a massive fucking rip off only for lazy whales. Glad I'm F2P.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 434x600)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>900856
Oh trust me I would have loved to have cheesed the system and do whatever it took to farm for Tevor but unfortunately it's just another "open your wallet simulator" portion of the game
They couldn't even be bothered to throw in Diamond Records for an Epic or Legendary for people, just Shimmer ones. That's how terrible the Disassembler is for everyone.
>>
File: ThisGuy.png (863 KB, 484x1075)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
Since this thread seems to worship him I decided to vaguely build him with second hand relics and stuff.
I have no idea what he needs though since he seems to want Speed, Accuracy, Attack, Crit, Crit Damage, and probably survivability as well.
He also doesn't seem that great as a single target, even Dionysus out paces him.
>>
>>900897
>this thread
It's a single person, maybe two. You really shouldn't have invested in him, he's pretty trash.
>>
>>900897
>build speed and neko-curse does no damage when it goes off
>build attack and neko-curse has no chance of stacking above 3
he's dogshit in every sense, I meme around with mine as well but I will never invest in him beyond setting records with him to create false hope for others
>>
File: 5ezh8fm78r791.jpg (276 KB, 1701x2268)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>pity of 3
>got Lewis
One of the legendaries I don't actually mind getting even if he is black
I can just pretend he's Mike Tyson or something
Kind of funny I can recreate this image other than Trikki who I'm still missing
>>
apparently relic storage is limited
>nearing my limit despite autoselling 4 stars below
>still near the limit despite selling flat stats
>decided to sell all pre-superior relics
>suddenly 8m

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.