[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 68 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Comfy and chugging along with the Mana Goddess.
>>
File: FU4o2CaacAAPk28.jpg orig.jpg (1.84 MB, 1640x2712)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>the only dev notes EN posted were about the new gear dungeon tonight
>didn't even mention its element and only mentioned saatibrawn getting a level 6
>EN also mentioned the ranking rewards separately even though JP dev dispatch included that
what are they up to?
>>
File: RIP.jpg (125 KB, 974x681)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>885490
>Woman 2, woman 3
That's nice they're supplying free girlfriends to all of us, but where's woman 1?
>>
File: 1654405250101.jpg (406 KB, 2128x2442)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>885495
>>
It's Sunday, anyone in the Americas up for Coffer co-op? Finally got my Serafina leveled and boarded.
>>
>>885624
yo i'm definitely down, my serafina's been itching and i haven't had time to run it otherwise
>>
>>885629
Nice, gimme a couple minutes to set up the room then
>>
>>885629
Server's Americas, room number is 89908409
If we don't get a third, I'll open it up in 5 minutes.
>>
>>885635
I'd join but I need to let my phone charge. Mana sucks so much battery out
>>
>>885635
>>885640
damn i knew these would be smooth between just us two as it was
i don't mind waiting a bit to fit in a third anon though
>>
>>885640
True that, it definitely takes a lot more than my other games. I'll keep the room up as long as the other guy sticks around; I got pots to spare.
>>
It's cool that you automatically become friends if you both send friend requests after battle, without having to exit the lobby and go the friends menu. First game I've seen that does that.
>>
>>885644
I should just switch to emu. I bet controller feels way better anyway. Game sucks 1% a minute out of my phone
>>
>>885654
i was surprised by that too, it's nice
also i think i hit a 156k+ skill on crab that last run, shit's crazy
>>
Wew, did not expect crab to charge 4 times in a row there.
>>
gonna take a little break and eat something, i'm down for more runs later though
>>
>>885676
Cool, thanks! I'm probably done for the day, about to get busy with other stuff for the rest of the night. Might not be on tomorrow but I'll probably host again Tues or Wed around the same time. Thanks again, this must've been at least half of the 30 runs I gotta do.
And damn, your Serafina is amazing! 6 copies plus three copies of her card? How many pulls was it? 150 only got me 2 copies and zero 4* memorygems of any kind.
>we time out right after you leave
Yeah, definitely done for the day. This crab's shell is too damn hard.
>>
>>885679
ah well, yeah thanks so much for hosting!
i'm the anon who's had more luck that i've ever had in my life so 6 copies + 3 memory gems in 100 harvests, among other stuff along the way
can't believe the crab had the audacity to do back-to-back divebombs during one of our runs too but fortunately the second was right as it died
>>
>>885687
That run where it was on the far left so its health bar was off the screen and everyone thought it was dead but it had a pixel left so it kept divebombing was kinda funny. The game's co-op is fairly good.
>>
>>885660
this game allows controller?
>>
oh shit the subarashii crystals are back
>>
bravers arise I is back in the menus, it shows the old rankings but no rewards yet
more things should probably happen in 2 hours
>>
>Kevin might is low 7000
>Get two bone gear with luck main stat.
>Kevin jumps to 8742
What the fuck.
>>
>>885889
Luck is pretty crazy for that
>>
what do you think the odds are of that benevodon event giving three 3 stars ones
I really need them for thanatos
>>
new gear dungeons are out, and they finally put up a translated dev dispatch 3
>>
Didn't they say we should have gotten the missed mission crystals retroactively ? I didn't
>>
>>885885
still no rewards
>>
damn lvl 6 floors are coop only
>>
i should probably stop hoarding these
at this point i think i'll have one main for each element and then just my two strongest backups from other elements

>>885927
i didn't either, despite going through an entire bar. hopefully at reset, else they'll patch it i guess

>>885943
i can select solo just fine, don't think i'd want to though since they're risky
>>
>the Light/Dark Dungeons are left side gear
thank fucking god, one less stat I have to pray lines up right, might actually be able to gear Blackpearl in a reasonable amount of time
>>
File: FVH77XiUYAAG_5-.jpg (229 KB, 492x2047)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
they finally translated it, only took them like 3 days
>>
File: 1645681976344.jpg (138 KB, 807x861)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>886117
>we have no idea how to fix loading times
Wow great job guys.
>>
Hawke solo rate up?
>>
>>886157
optimization takes time anon
at least they aknowledge it and are working on it
>>
>>885980
I couldnt this morning but I can now, weird
>>
>the archer in gear hall lvl 6 casts a fucking instant sleep that you literally cannot avoid
what the fuck is wrong with this game lmao
>>
>>886231
I think that's a bug. The sleep procs before the marker instead of the AOE. Try restarting your client, it'll go back to the proper AOE marker first.
>>
File: 1649950435117.png (1.31 MB, 1637x1088)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>886218
I guess. But this is the only game I have played in years that has loading screens for just navigating menus.
>>
>>886238
it's just so tiresome
now I have to wonder how much of the crab's retarded nonsensical AI was intended and how much of it was the game's spaghetti code just shitting itself
why would a bug like this even happen, why can't this game just work
>>
>>886238
nta but restarting doesn't fix it for me, so fucking annoying
>>
>>886261
please understand, devs' first gacha not
>>
>>886271
I got nothing else. Restarting my client seems to fix it for me. Maybe they're just forcing us to coop or something.
>>
where are my retroactive SUBARASHI crystals, dammit
Why cocktease us with the bar but not fix it properly
>>
>>886261
the crab is so annoying, im just waiting for the Bravers Arise Lance to do the solo challenge

>>886161
Im waiting too anon, is a favorite one
>>
bravers arise I reward where
>>
>>886231
ran into this once while solo, painfully beat it and went back to stage menu instead of hitting retry, bug was gone next run
did like 5 more runs after and it didn't show up, so i can't figure out its trigger
maybe it's like that one stun bug, where if you menu restart while your character is in the sleep state, the game doesn't properly reinitialize
>>
>>886271
>>886312
oh also, if this theory is true and it's like the stun bug, try getting hit by sleep again, then ensuring it wears off by getting hit or dying, and then it'll probably be fine next run
>>
>>886312
the trigger is when you restart a stage, that attempt is now forever cursed with the bug
>>
now that i think about it, with Legend of Mana anime doing the Jumi route, it's more likely we'll see Liza and Bud in the anime, but maybe at the end point.
>>
>>886297
can't wait to show off my 6th place ranking title even though it'll only say 6th to 10th so people will probably assume i only got 10th anyways
and the lance i have no main for
really hope bravers II has a dagger reward
>>
why...
>>
>>886668
Same reason you get the all str version on the int set. loaded rng
>>
>>886668
POPOI
>>
Holy fuck. Just got around to doing the Ape co-op. This thing is a RAPE APE!
>>
>>886312
>maybe it's like that one stun bug, where if you menu restart while your character is in the sleep state
it happens in coop so i don't think it's that, i've been helping a lower level friend gear up their bp if the bug fucks our run we just let the mobs wipe us and it still happens randomly in our next runs
>>
>another update
Maybe they actually fixed the meter this time, but I'm too scared to test it
>>
What weapon class is the hand with lightning bolts?
>>
>>886770
hand radiators
that's just a generic spell icon
>>
Fuck yeah, got back up to 2700 crystals and did my 16th pull. Serafina #3, she's +2 now! I'm looking forward to trying this new gear dungeon and getting her a full set of dark armor.
>>
where's my lance
>>
>>886880
They said it'd be a few more days
>>
>>886888
where's my burrito then
>>
>>886890
did you check between the couch cushions
>>
they acknowledged the sleep bug but no fix yet
>>
>>886161
Monkey paw'd
HE REPLACED BLACKPEARLS BANNER!
I just wanted a cheap banner pull before going all out on that if I needed to.
>>
great start to the day
>>
>>887147
dayumn
>>
>>887130
rip
>>
>>885490
EN EoS soon.
>>
To the anons saving crystals, do you still do the half offs?
>>
>>887181
I did but I kinda wish I didn't
>>
>>887181
Got Hawkeye on the dual character banner but I don't plan on building him without a dupe. Was itching to spend my gems before they revealed the Serafina banner.
>>
Can some pro Black pearl tell me how to use this bitch? Blammo locks me in a move that takes like 5 seconds to do and does literally no stagger until the last hit, her ST is good but also suffers with no stagger and takes forever for the big explosion to go off. Do I simply just charge up and normal attack to spam ST and just ignore blammo? do I manual mode this shit and start blammo from africa and let mobs walk into the final parts of it?
>>
>>887633
>no stagger
both of those have huge stagger what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>887665
everytime I do any stage 6 with her using them is pretty much instant death. especially Blammo, mobs just walk right up to me and delete my ass.
>>
>>887726
mobs in gear dungeons have inflated stagger numbers so yeah, you'll have this issue with any character
>>
>>887726
the trick to high level mob groups is to gather them, walk right in front to bait their attack, and sidestep up or down one step to immediately use your skill without getting hit and being able to dodge before their next attack comes out
>>
Rewards are out. Also Popoi banner next
>>
>>888282
>quilta can equip daedalus lance
i would've thought she'd be locked to her branch
only one ally can equip it at a time though
>>
Finally rewards are here.
Whats the difference between a Deadelus Lance+1, +2 or +3?, got my +3 and it gives 5% STR.
>>
>>888333
+1 gives 1%, +2 gives 3% I'm pretty sure.
No + is just a skin.
>>
>>888301
Quilt@ uses a poleaxe technically
>>
File: lance.jpg (202 KB, 2000x1848)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
Quilt gets a different weapon model compared to everyone else when equipped with the Deadelus Lance, which is a cute touch.
>>
>>888419
i think they just hold it 90 degrees sideways
>>
>>888422
Ah yeah you're right, you can see the rest of the lance better when you attack.
>>
>>887181
i'm thinking of doing them since it seems like the most efficient way to possibly max out the launch characters, but at the same time i want to save for a character i like, who i will inevitably bench when i only get one copy of them
>>
Are they still rolling out the rewards? I havent gotten anything at all.
>>
where is that JP tier list?
>>888512
yes
>>
they really made that ape boss difficult to defeat
>>
>>888514
https://altema.jp/seikeneom/saikyou
>>
Bros, how do I beat floor 80? Tried once and got wiped by the break bar attack or whatever you call the purple bars around 50%. He switches physical and magical resistance so quickly and his attacks are pretty hard for me to dodge.
>>
>>888542
your AI are sure to die so it's mostly a matter of being able to use your sub to soak the aoe and then your main does the rest solo
probably just come back once you're stronger or practice dodging a whole lot
learn which attacks are safe for your skill/ST animations and otherwise just get a few basic attacks in to build combo
>>
>bring Crimson Wizard to the floor 80 fight since he's my only built mage
>do LB
>it does zero damage, doesn't even register as a hit
I swear if this is actually intentional
>>
i think i encountered a glitch during co-op where i was suddenly controlling the other party members team.
>>
>>888542
Bring a Mage/Physical attacker duo you're comfortable with, don't bother with AI tard companions, they'll only drag you down unless they're a healer. He always opens with fireball, then he teleports. After that, he does two spells (Ice smash/thunderstorm/earthquake and then lucent beam/dark force). Then he'll TP to the center again and change his resistance, so switch to your other character. He always switches to physical resistance first, so open with your mage character if you don't want to have to switch early. Do your best to keep your combo up, use your STs and save your MSM for when he does his barrier attack (less than half health). Remember, you can still attack while unleashing MSM, so spam your skills/ST during it.

If a terrible player like me can do it, then you can too.
>>
>got pushed to 11th at the last minute from 6th

Guess I should have tried for a better score but I just did not care
>>
>>888548
>>888606
Thanks bros. I guess I'll use my +2 Serafina (once I farm a good dark armor set) and my +1 Angela as my +1 Popoi runs out of MP and becomes useless. It's also nice that Serafina can do physical damage with s1 and magical damage with s2. Other options are a +2 Duran and +2 Sumo. And Crimson Wizard of course, but I'm not sure about him after reading >>888587
>>
i don't think me and the co-op wont be able to defeat that ape. i should just train Elazul for light damage.
>>
Scratch that, Serafina is +3 now! Got my rank rewards plus the 2k compensation, did my 17th and 18th rolls on her banner and got another dupe.
Is anyone in the Americas up for some co-op? I have a full blue bar and thousands of extra SP in pots.
I need 8 more clears of the coffer co-op to hit 30, and I'm very interested in grinding for dark gear as well.
>>888675
If you're in the Americas, I could join/host some ape fights.
>>
>15 days until the banner ends
>only need one more 10 pull for pity
am I gonna make it bros
>>
>>888699
Yes. I need 2 more and I'm probably gonna make it. I hope.
>>
i wonder if they'll rotate banners?
Duran/Risez > Sumo > Keldric > Kevin > Angela > Blackpearl/Hawkeye > Serafina > Popoi
>>
>>888763
I'd be surprised if they don't still have 10 new characters planned for the next 3 months, even tho I wish they'd chill
>>
>>888763
Next banner is Sumo+Shiloh
>>
>another event to fight the fucking crab
>>
>>889129
>3/4 of the shill units released this month will be useless against it
This fucking game. Yeah, they're doing the monkey later on but still.
>>
>>889129
>more crab
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA
i will genocide all crabs in the name of two penguins
>>
At pity and have a +1 Pearl and a +1 Hawke. idk man. I really wanted things to go differently. +2 Pearl would probably be best use of tokens.
>>
>>889129
That's it, I'm building Dark Lord, tired of this motherfucker taunting me with his dark weakness I can't exploit
>>
>>889265
we'll be getting that series anniversary 4* benevodon in a week or two so that's something to consider as well
>>
>>889271
>sitting at +3 Pearl after my banner pulls, at 190 pity
>probably gonna take +4 from pity
>might get an extra one from my last pull
>4* Benevodon from anniversary soon
man +6 Pearl would absolutely be the dream
>>
>>889266
Should have used Shiloh instead
>>
>>889280
Shiloh's the one base 4* I don't have at this point, I have to work with what I've got, and what I've got is no built Dark Units
>>
>>889266
post updates on how he fares anon, i don't have any dark 4*s either
>>
shit have to uninstall another app to play echoes
>>
My final tally for the event, plus a +1 Hawkeye. I'll hopefully be able to fill in the rest with Benevodons.
>>
How is your team coming up?
>>
>>889583
pretty comfy, haven't had time to full on farm light/dark sets yet though
>>
>>889599
how did you hit ten thousand
>>
>Just put the shitty crab with the shitty AI but with more stats
>Still the same unavoidable movesets with AI dying on their own
I think I'm reaching close to the limit of my patience with these shitty devs.
>>
>>889749
they're eventually gonna realize that no one likes this boss, right?
>THAT much stats
>beat the enemy for 300 crystals!
>meanwhile I'm having trouble getting him down to 75%
don't like this, not one bit
>>
>>889775
It could have been fine if it was inflated stats with fair moves. This fucker just spams his dive bomb and it's just unavoidable screen wipe. You either run out of MP from healing or more likely the AI dies by themself before that even happens.
It's not even a problem specific to fullmetal hugger, but he's probably the most obnoxious about it.
>>
>>889749
yeah this event wasn't meant for freeloaders like us I guess, gotta make the paypigs feel special
>>
>can't beat coop crab solo because of the retarded time limit
>can't beat this crab either because of the stat check
>can literally do nothing to change that because they resist light
what ridiculously hostile design, it's literally a check to see if you pulled the latest character enough times.
Even fully upgraded 3* characters with very good gear wouldn't cut it for this. It's so stupid.
>>
>>889790
Not even paypigs like shitty AI and unavoidable moves. Look what's happened to Dragalia now.
>>
>>889749
>rolled for bp/hawkeye? fuck you
>>
>>889797
>Even fully upgraded 3* characters with very good gear wouldn't cut it for this. It's so stupid.
Well rip me gearing up 3* Dark Lord since he's my only dark unit.
>>
The comments on the JP tweet seem to be pointing out how bad it is as well. Hopefully they'll actually do something about it.
>>
i am honestly optimistic enough to believe that they are just too dumb to realize how shitty the crab battle is
if LoM coincided with any other boss, the element matching wouldn't be necessary nor as bad, and the crab in main story is just a mid-chapter boss despite being much more threatening than basically every other story boss
>>
File: file.png (879 KB, 1411x562)
879 KB
879 KB PNG
>>889870
I hope not, I fell into a rage induced coma trying to beat the crap with my welfare characters, and when I woke up all my crystals were gone and I had this
I'd feel really silly if they nerfed it now
>>
>crab is in recovery frames of his previous attack
>use a skill
>can't dodge before his next attack
this is actually retarded, like they didn't properly time this shit to make sure it worked and just threw it in here
>>
I'm thinking of leveling the heal while in backline memo gems and hot swapping all three every time he divebombs. I've been doing it with my main pair last run and it did heal Riesz before the next dive bomb decently enough.
The problem still seems to be Sumo running out of MP and possibly dying if Hugger keeps doing the rock drop moves. I might level Honeycomb as well for extra healing.
>>
>>890058
not just the crab, but a lot of bosses have attacks that are probably intentionally meant to not be followed up on, so knowing their patterns helps you know when it's safe
the crab's just a dickhead and 90% of its attacks are like that, so it requires more creativity in knowing your character
>>
>>890112
Other bosses either have a decently manipulable AI (story and tower bosses) or a set rotation (bravers). But so far this crab seems unbaitable, completely random, and most of his animations don't leave enough room for a skill. I can beat down on every other boss in the game, I know what they do and when, and how many hits I can get in and they're all reasonable. The crab just isn't, he literally has no real vulnerability window if he doesn't do the spit or laser eyes while you're not in front of him. And these attacks are rare.
>>
File: file.png (102 KB, 682x182)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
All my stash for a character I don't like, and this dinky shit
behold the hubris of man
>>
>>890132
rip
>>
Which is worse, Crab or Ape?
>>
>>890169
crab by far, Ape is managable if you time ST to clean the rocks and save mp to heal when he starts spamming the breath
>>
>1:52 crab time
fuck the crab
>>
>>890169
Crab feels like he does whatever he wants unlike the Ape.
>>
File: FUCK.png (19 KB, 144x144)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>890175
>you need to do it three times
FUCK THE CRAB
>>
My Crab got stuck in a walking animation.
S Rank 2:01
WHEW!
>>
>>890169
every single move the crab does sucks ass
and if he decides to do multiple divebombs you literally cannot do anything about it
du'inke is predictable, easy to dodge, safe to attack, and cannot do rocks back to back
>>
>try to roll new character
>just get shitty pulls
>>
>never trusted my AI to auto ch6 vh
>turns out they can clear just fine
game just got a whole lot comfier
>>
got this popup but there doesn't seem to actually be a new bingo yet
>>
I still need to finish clearing the Coffers shop and get 8 more co-op clears, so if anyone from Americas server is up for co-op, gimme a (You) sometime today. I'll be checking every hour or so for the next 5 horus.
>>
>>890446
it's being added at reset most likely
>>
>had to clear cache on another mobile game to play this
>the rape ape just keeps on killing
>the summoning rates are mocking.
>>
Anybody around for Coffers co-op? Just need 2 more runs. Room number is 36031834.
Server's Americas.
>>
>>890818
Thanks for hosting and the runs anon. I haven't gotten to join /vmg/ rooms in a while.
>>
>>890830
You're welcome, thanks for joining! Everything became so much smoother with a fellow anon. That takes care of my 30 runs; I need 600 more EP to clear the shop but that should be easy to grab tomorrow. No way I'm getting the crystals from going solo though, and I'm not looking forward to facing this crab in the new event.
>>
i might have missed two days worth of sessions due to data low on storage.

ID: 1047708293370879
>>
What the fuck does spirit do? Tried looking on the help screen but it keeps kicking me out
>>
>>891002
magic defense
>>
>the bingo is multi-step and login-locked
dammit
>>
This is the most garbage shit game design. I'm sorry Star Ocean Anamnesis JP devs, you guys are the pinnacle of boss designs compared to these clowns.
>>
File: FVhmBlPacAEzP9w.jpg (123 KB, 780x720)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>
>>891171
>more light and dark
that charlotteanon must be happy at least
>>
>>891171
damn I might actually want that charlotte, need me a dark element char.
>>
>>891171
Well shit I got bored and used my remaining crystals on Sumo/Shiloh
>>
>>891171
who's the whiz and who's the beauty
>>
>>891171
Motherfucker. Why are they going so fast with the banners?
>>
>>891171
>Wanderer
Who?
>>
>>891289
Wanderer
>>
>>891171
Would love to have Wanderer as a 4* axe, but it'll be months before I have a decent amount of crystals again. Still saving up for my 20th/pity pull of Serafina's banner.
>>890982
Sent ya a request, I have /vmg/ in my profile message.
>>
Wow, we must've got a lot of knitwit drops during last night's co-op. I'm sitting on like 20 right now. Guess I can finally ascend my Randi. Is it worth it to awaken him? Feels like these awakening orbs are crazy rare.
>>
Between boots, ring and amulets, I seem to recall that one of them can't actually drop with luck as a main stat and so I need to aim for STR instead. Was it rings?
>>
>>891448
Correct, rings can't have luck as its main stat, only necklaces and boots can.
IIRC necklaces can't have INT main stats and boots can't have STR main stats, but it's mostly irrelevant since you want to aim for LCK for them.
>>
>>891456
Thanks
>>
>>891171
I'm waiting for Chawotte solo banner not risking it again
>>
>>891448
HELM: FLAT HP
ARMOR: FLAT CON
GLOVES: FLAT SPR
PENDANT: FLAT HP/MP/STR/LCK, %HP/%STR
RING: FLAT HP/STR/INT, %HP/%STR/%INT
BOOTS: FLAT HP/MP/INT/LCK, %HP/%INT
>>
>>891171
Maybe this will come with guaranteed 4* paypig pack.
>>
>>891513
Saved, thanks
>>
File: FVlM5m_VEAAR3fz.jpg (135 KB, 684x816)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>
>>891779
shouldn't it be an axe
>>
>>890169
Crab and its not even close.
Ape at least telegraphs his attacks clearly and is consistent in what he does. Crab just does attacks almost instantly, not to mention having an unavoidable high damage AOE.
>>
>>891779
I must have that sword for my boy Sumo. I'm nervous as heck, still don't have a good light or dark set of armour.
>>
>>891779
hope my Blackpearl is enough to push through, as long as he telegraphs his attacks as much as Raxa did I'm sure it'll be fine maybe?
>>
Damn, this is wild. Been riding this dark gear co-op train hosted by a whale for a while now, pumpin' my blue pots to stay in the game. He's got a level 100 Blackpearl with a +4 4* memogem, a level 100 Sumo with a +3 4* gem and that wind fella whose name starts with a K at level 100 with a +3 gem. Got the rank #1 bravers title and everything.
Now if some good gear could actually drop, we'd be in fuckin' business.
>>
>>891779
>sword
goddammit
>>
>>891811
forgot to mention the stupidest part of crab:
Why the fuck does his ass have a hitbox?
>>
>>891779
what the heck is this thing
>just noticed the human
metal
>>
i'm starting to get too lazy to spend SP
AP i can just auto main story, but there's no way my AI will survive gear dungeons and poor gear rng wears you down more after having to manual all the time
>>
Anybody wanna grind dark gear on a Sunday afternoon? Room number's 36982767, server's Americas.
>>
>>892232
I would've taken you up on that if the game hadn't dropped a 1GB update bomb on me right when I started and now I'm gonna be sitting here for hours waiting for it to get done
>>
>>892243
Damn, sorry to hear. After quite a wait I finally found a couple randos to help me burn this 270 SP.
Yeah, this game's got quite a lot of large updates. Kinda weird and I feel for people with shite internet.
>>
this game is racist against mages
>>
>>892445
i feel like mages would be TOO powerful if they had basic range like bows while also still regenerating mp
maybe all weapons should be able to regen mp, honestly
>>
>Keldric and his gem were added to the regular pool
Nice
>>
charlotte is kinda fun to pilot
>>
Shit, I got hit by that 1 GB update too. I should check this app size, this thing just keeps growing faster than any app I've ever seen.
>>892664
Very nice.
>>
>someone in the top spot of my bracket has a 700k score
what the actual fuck
>>
>>892699
oh nevermind that's just the inflated numbers in general
>another round of repeating the same stage for hundreds of tries because the controls thought I pressed one button when my finger was clearly over the other, or one press equals two and I eat a hit
I can't fucking wait
>>
I will lose this position by tomorrow but right now it feels pretty good to be number 1

I honestly just wanted the 3* benevodon
>>
>didn't get a good dark/light setting going before bravers' arise
ehh i should be fine
>>
As much as I want this Charlotte imma hold.My guess is next is either fire/water or wood/moon
>>
>>892935
Wood/Moon's gonna be very valuable considering we have exactly one of each and we're both healers
>>
Charlotte's heal on skill use for her paired support skill sounds pretty nice, depending on how big those green numbers actually are. Still saving for my 20th Serafina banner pull tho
>>
>>893214
i always check out their support skills, go "neat", and then remember how expensive and impractical it would be
>>
Co-op game.
>Co-op dead
oh no no no!
>>
>>893499
there's almost no incentive to do co-op. Sure, it's fine for monkey and crab but it's not very rewarding.
>>
>>893542
I struggle to solo dark/light gear quests
>>
>>889851
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfaEAczmKWI
>>
>>893731
I saw this video yesterday and it convinced me to build my +2 dark lord, he's only level 78 because no knitwits to ascend to 5 stars but I got almost 810k points in bravers arise with him.
>>
>>893731
Read nigga, unless you got another video where you solo the highest rated armor quest
>>
>>893804
It's doable, learn to kite, i did it even when the sleep spell was buggy and hit instantly
>>
>6 more days of login until I can take Serafina to 100
guess bravers can wait
>>
>>893499
It's just like Dragalia all over again
>>
Last day of Coffer Chaos
>>
they need to have an alternative for co-op because not everyone is going to be able to join in on missions like some people just abandoned it midway through the event. I don't think I'm ever going to complete that Gem from Luster event.
>>
>>894358
Yeah, that's kind of an issue with month long events. It looks nice 'cause you have all this time and no pressure in theory. But in practice, everyone rushes it the first week because everyone else is, then it dries up.
>>
>>886252
this is true. Korea is the way
>>
>>894193
Fuck, I guess I'll try and fail to solo the crab and miss out on another 500 crystals.
>>
>+3 Serafina
>rank 37
Yeah, I'm too shit for this game. Think I'm gonna quit. Can't beat the crab in the Hero's Zenith event either. The day to day grind is boring and doesn't lead to any actual progression 'cause I've hit the ceiling so all there is to do with both stamina bars is grind gear only to be disappointed when the upgrades go into the one or two useless sub stats on your gear piece. The only content worth doing is just too hard for me even if I hit the weakness they want me to hit. At this point I'm just spinning my wheels, watching prizes go by and gettin' nowhere, wasting time not having fun.
Co-op with you guys has been fun though, I'll give it that. And I might give a shit about the story if they updated it more often though I can't really blame them on that front; gacha stories are slow to advance by their very nature.
>>
>>894536
i've been weaning off of dailies too yeah
but come by again for the main story updates and event stories i'd say, some enjoyment every once in a while is still nice
>>
>>894543
>but come by again for the main story updates and event stories i'd say, some enjoyment every once in a while is still nice
I wish I could man, that and some other games. Brain ain't built that way though. If I keep it on my phone, I'll end up picking it up and wasting time not having fun again.
>>
>>894556
i tend to cheat myself with other games by taking it off home page and burying it in random apps instead
out of sight, out of mind, then sometimes twitter reminds me of something nice happening that i can drop by for
>>
>>894568
Not a bad idea, thanks
>>
god i hate this fucking crab
>>894536
rapidly hitting this point
>>
>>894536
Hitting this too.
I love me Riesz, but man this game is just not good. The way they handled level caps is beyond retarded and scummy, and the rates are fucking pathetic.
Ill give it one more week but if it doesnt do anything that keep me interested im dropping it, despite spending more money than I shouldve.
>>
>>894817
I was hoping they would give us a 4* benevodon each event to make up for the amount of banners they been putting out. Dunno how else they expect us to awaken our 4* aside from whaling or getting lucky.
>>
me last week:
>there's nothing to do and i don't have any stamina anyway
me this week:
>there's too much to do and don't have time to burn all this stamina anyway
>>
>>894817
Riesz had literally everything handed to her last month.
>Free Wind unit that increases wind damage
>Wind damage Gem
>Wind damage set
>>
I wish I could play this game on a fucking controller
So many times I try to move a character quickly out of the way of damage and the game thinks "oh you tapped the screen? you must want to attack" and then I die
or my finger reaches for the dodge button, and the game does the exact same thing, repeatedly, as I'm jamming every single space of air around the dodge button, and I die
I'm so tired
>>
>>895136
For me, it's walking up to an enemy so I'm right beside them, facing them, pressing the ST button, and seeing my character turn 180 for no reason at all and whiff it into space.
>>
Blackpearl kinda sucks to play compared to Hawke
>>
>>895128
you miss the point.
The game is just boring and annoyingly greedy.
>>
remember to clear out lost luster shop's full stock if you haven't already
>>
>>895645
Yeah, you're right. It's repetitive and frustrating, too
>>
Yeah I'm done with this shit
>>
devstream on the 28th that will also have info on the anime and other series anni stuff
https://twitter.com/Seiken_EoM/status/1539884315542454272
>>
File: duane.gif (3.75 MB, 275x206)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB GIF
>>895181
I love it when Spirit magic fizzles randomly and does absolutely nothing.
>>
JUST GIVE MY AUTISTIC HALF-ELF
>>
>>895911 Checked
I wonder if the cheats are client side since it still works.
>>895645
This game wouldn't be so painful if they just optimized the damn game or just put it on the PC since the performance is garbage for any mobile framework that's not that new 'pie' version. The game's performance actually affects combat, and makes it run like shit. Combine that with the greedy RNG it can turn into a miserable experience. And now they only add characters into the main pool well after a month... I was lucky to get most of my chargebacks, but some of the money didn't get charged back and I regret spending it. All to get blackpearl close to LB as possible. Fuckin Hawkeye, at least he's useful.. Let's see how Pearl and Hawk last in the game before they get pushed down severely in the tiers by new units.
Speaking of units, considering that the performance of these units is better with more copies and or icons to sacrifice, how long will maxed out units last, and how will they scale the damn power of all these story, event, and challenge stages? I feel as if they're going way too fast for such a short cap.
>>
>>896523
Could be worse
>>
>>896143
For me, it's the awkward hitboxes.
Oh, and this. I love this. I love this game. It's just the best.
>>
You know what I hate? The difficult scale in this game. Co-op is the best way to farm shit because enemies high level enemies can kill you in two hits, not to mention that you don't get any iframes when doing big attacks that requires you to stay still for 3 years.
It could be more tolerable if the gear was good but it is always trash. [/spoilers]At least in Genshin the domains are quick to do and not really that hard[/spoiler]
>>
>>896707
Anon, your spoiler reps.
Just use CRTL + S
>>
>>896731
Sorry. I'm fucking retarded.
>>
How do the element pairs work in the 3-man parties like in Bravers and Multi rooms? I figure it is just a damage boost, but is only the highest applied, or do they add up? I have bonuses for 35% and 30%, but I don't know how they are applied, and I am not sure if it's applied to one unit or to the whole team.
>>
>>896876
That isn't damage, it's the energy they generate for their ST when off field relative to the on field characters, they'll have 25/30% of it when your manual character reaches 100%

The only damage increase happening is from the unleash passive, if you put the main characters in then everyone gets 5% STR and INT, the event Primm gives 8% STR% too, other max unleash 3* give 7% STR or INT i think

By the way INT isn't wasted on physical damage dealers because it increases MSM damage
>>
Zenith boss monkey is out but don't bother trying to solo because it's impossible, even with Co op its difficult and I could barely B rank it with 3 light units

If people were complaining about the crab running left and right wait till they see the monkey doing the 360 breath attack 5 times in a row, they're going to lose their minds
>>
File: 12403.png (79 KB, 500x500)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>three more days until i can +6 serafina and do bravers' arise
>>
Better practice a bit at least.
I'm getting a few runs in before +6 pearl. 6th place at my section, but I wonder if the JPs fixed that..
>>
>>897089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbi7Y2wE248&ab_channel=KOL
>>
>>897392
Thanks but I'm an unskilled monkey so that doesn't help me, I did manage to S clear it in co op at least which
>>
>>897407
Which was surprising because the teammates were even more retarded than me, it was the 3rd Co op attempt
>>
How long until EN is killed while JP is being keep alive like FFRK?
>>
>>897433
Give it 6 months, if that doesn't happen then we might live to see a anniversary.
>>
>>896534
i've been getting shitty pulls. i wonder if it's because of the rates.
>>
>>897433
i predict they die at the same time
>>
you think they'll announce a mana remake if a hypothetical direct happens in several days?
>>
>>897934
i think they're treating the EoM streams as general mana series anni celebrations >>896042
https://twitter.com/EchoesOfManaEN/status/1540333943396118528
i'm pretty hopeful for something new, all the other official mana twitters retweeted these too
>>
>>897934
I don't expect anything except for a reaffirmation that they're still working on SD5 in the 31st anniversary stream, if that
>>
>>897433
this is how i learned FFRK EN is dead
is EoM's asia server different from the japanese server?
>>
What is the best gear for Sumo?
>>
>>898234
Depends what you need, a tank? Then CON set left and SPR set right with HP%

Healer? Then whatever left and INT set right with as much int as possible

Damage? Then STR or Light % sets left with luck and STR subs and Bone str set right with Luck and STR
>>
>>898248
Does healing scale with INT?
>>
>>898300
yes
>>
new story chapter tonight!
i wonder what the new gear set will be
https://twitter.com/EchoesOfManaEN/status/1540937924220334080
>>
>>898571
>duffle & honeycomb
good shit
>>
>>898571
Hopefully fire and water dmg%
>>
>>898585
main story doesn't give sets like that
>>
File: FVzQH07UsAEETE5.jpg (101 KB, 594x1159)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>
>>898670
cute
>>
>Got Wanderer and dupe Sumo from discounted roll
Is Wanderer even good?
>>
>>898676
I don't need Nihongo to get this
>>
>another fucking 1 GB update not one week after the last one
getting real tired of this shit Mana
>>
>>899095
>download hiccups every other MB
good fucking game
>>
new gear set is flat int!
...too bad i hardly use angela anymore
>>
>>899219
guess it's alright since it seems like a waste to farm for maple at this point
>>
File: scordog.png (2.38 MB, 2160x1080)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
>>898573
>they're here too
fuck yeah
>>
>>899246
>Raxa will never hold hands with you
why live
>>
>>898837
at 0 probably not
>>
finished the new story, would be cool if we get to play as the other quilt in the next chapter
>>
>>899353
i still don't trust them, there's always something very off whenever talking to them
>>
>legend of mana remake is 40% off on steam, switch, and playstation
should probably get off my ass and grab that finally
shame that the steam version is apparently poorly ported
>>
>>899626
Steam version plays perfectly fine for me. It's a really good remaster/remake IMO
>>
>>899626
Thanks, Just bought it on switch.
Will play it after I finish Romancing Saga 3
>>
>>899626
Did they ever fix the shitty micro stutter garbage on pc?
>>
whew, finally got around to it
best i could do without perfect rng or a dark gear set
my bracket must hate me for stealing spots so late
>>
I can hear some screeching across the globe when I got this position. I wonder how fast I will lose it. (I'm on the JP server)
>>
>>899901
>blackpearl
neato, she felt kinda too clunky for me to use but this boss has fairly generous windows of opportunity
>>
whoever programmed the jewel beast's hitboxes needs to find a new calling in life because programming ain't it, chief
>>
i hope those boss events return with those weapons for those who missed out or aren't strong enough. honest to good, hero's zenith is a pushover and so is braver's arise.
>>
File: FWVjmT9agAA9bbS.jpg (179 KB, 1170x631)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>Next banner
>Fire Mousseline is the free 3* of the event
>The developers admitted they were forced to release the game early and there was no debugging done
>>
>>900410
>new angela
ohnononono
my stash isn't ready
>>
Japanese schedule
>>
>>900410
I wasn't expecting an Angela alt this early. Might have to reroll again if luck doesn't favor me.
>>
>>900410
>Forced to release it early
I have my doubts, there were things they could have done to mitigate some of these issues and they still need to optimize the shit out of it. They need to hire some autistic German so the game doesn't run like shit.
>>900414
I will give them where credit is due: Their schedule so far is very consistent. Third month in a row and they're keeping the pattern with story release end of the month, a month-long event, sub events during the big events, more tower floors mid-month along with a new element equipment dungeon. While this consistent schedule is nice, what I don't like is that the power scaling is going to go through the roof at one point and they will release some new system that will be required to break past the current power limits. I fear that power system will have more RNG tacked onto it.
>>
>>900410
>Fire Banner with a Fire free character
Fire/Water gear dungeon incoming
>>
>>900410
>THREE fire mages
What the actual fuck. There's already like 4 or 5 of them. Enough of this shit
>>
>>900410
>"water and fire gacha"
>they're both fire

>>900529
my duffle and water serafina can't wait
>>
File: FWVyCvoUIAAItZ2.jpg (197 KB, 1534x859)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>900562
It's even more ridiculous when you consider that Angela and Julius already had fire alts in the first place lol
>>
File: 20220628_113126.jpg (132 KB, 1200x675)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
the lom anime twitter dumped a whole buncha things, i think jp had their stream already but i can't check it out right now
https://twitter.com/LoM_anime
>>
>>900657
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KGGfkeqnU4&ab_channel=WarnerBros.JapanAnime
>>
>>900664
Looks pretty good, although no action scenes yet.
>>
>>900562
They didn't actually develop other graphic assets other than EXPLODAH
>>
File: file.png (557 KB, 428x597)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
New 4* memo gem for the 31st anni
>>
Idk what happened but I have lost interest in this game in a record breaking pace.
>>
>>900783
that popoi is fucking amazing
some of the general anatomy/perspective on this does feel a bit off though, wonder if haccan was rushed
>>
>>900783
Riesz always looks like a clueless retard in group shots
>>
File: card #4000582.png (1.17 MB, 628x888)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>900783
HQ version that I datamined myself
>>
oh the EN devstream started about 20 min ago
they're fighting some devbuild boss and the new angela so that's more than i expected, but it's definitely an informal stream
https://www.twitch.tv/squareenix
>>
File: firefox_7OloUjgxZy.png (1.4 MB, 1955x1104)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
so is this going to be the game. same shit every month?
>>
>>901043
we have the "different type of event" which iirc is the "coming soon" button in the menu
i'm pretty comfy with the current formula though, but i'm running out of things that need knitwits honestly
>>
this sounds fantastic honestly
>>
File: storyparty.png (2.55 MB, 2319x960)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB PNG
>>900615
this mousseline art doesn't look very good, still happy she's getting a free alt though. wasn't expecting story character alts this early. i need more awakening orbs
>>900906
thanks anon, trials is my favorite but i think there are too many trials characters in this image. where are sumo, randi, or keldric
>>
File: card #3135147.png (1.16 MB, 628x888)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>901107
Sumo and Randi are in this one
Keldy is in next years
>>
>>900900
she isn't supposed to be retarded?
>>
>>900906
nice. datamine anything else?
>>
File: main #6033250.png (959 KB, 684x816)
959 KB
959 KB PNG
>>901481
I think I extracted most of the graphical assets from the game. There wasn't anything related to the upcoming event nor banner, but I did find a some currently unused stuff in the files:

>A bunch of unobtainable sticker sets (Lots of rabite/black rabite related stickers, a LoM set and some random ones (Belladonna, Ritzia, Ferrik, Luka and crab))
>TONS of unused armor and accessories assets, they easily have like a dozen sets just sitting in the game's files ready for release
>Likewise, there is a bunch of unused skill icons but I have no idea what their names are or what they do
>Altena Mine item dungeon to farm alloy, possibly scrapped(?)
>>
>>901599
>lom stickers exist
fuck i was looking for that day one and will buy it the instant it comes out
>>
>>901599
>black rabite
scary
>>
File: 256 #2652627.png (64 KB, 256x256)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>901637
>>
File: kaori2.png (74 KB, 155x310)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>still hadn't done the du'inke fights
>actually find a pub group of fellow procrastinators
>got all my clears in four runs
>>
This ranking fight is awful.
>>
>>902089
speaking of, what game is that enemy from?
>>
File: 41-035.png (93 KB, 640x448)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>902198
Legend of Mana
>>
The event story is pretty good so far
>>
File: 68474538_p1.png (339 KB, 800x800)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
Angela finally gets to be in plot, and its literally unfinished.
That poor girl cant catch a break in this game cant she?
>>
the new angela's kit has mp reduction and restoration, on top of being really cute. i'll wait until the 3rd for the angela solo rate up
guess i'll also wait to do the event until after it gets fixed, since they just tweeted that they're working on that
>>
>>902266
i'm mad
that scene looked cute
>>
My account is bricked. I couldn't get higher than rank 47. No +3 sword for me.
>Log on
>Rank 51
>No longer even get a title
F
>>
File: jpdev.png (542 KB, 2692x1485)
542 KB
542 KB PNG
JP devstream Q&A
>>
>>902708
>seasonals confirmed
never touching my stash again
>>
>>902505
Feels like I'm fucked too. 3Xth something place, never got a limited unit despite rolling on everything (which was not very smart in the first place)
>>
>>902089
>hit rank 1 on the first day
>have had to slowly watch my rank fall farther and farther down with each day
>currently sitting at 12th and I don't think I can do any better
it's not that these events are bad, they just make me feel bad when the effort I put in first doesn't matter later
>>
>>902505
just never use a sword character and no one will ever know

>>902791
wait a few days before trying and you won't get your hopes dashed
>>
File: card #1265789.png (1.09 MB, 628x888)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>
File: card #4524415.png (1017 KB, 628x888)
1017 KB
1017 KB PNG
>>
File: card #8127798.png (1.09 MB, 628x888)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>
File: card.png (825 KB, 628x888)
825 KB
825 KB PNG
>>
>>902836
holy shit heroes of mana content
>>
blessed dataminer anon
do you have the bud and lisa memogem
>>
File: 1656612971430.jpg (123 KB, 950x1010)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
any tamber stuff in the mines of data?
>>
I was actually expecting dupes. Shame I didn't get Angela.
>>
File: card #7464204.png (921 KB, 627x888)
921 KB
921 KB PNG
>>902861
Here
>>902920
no
>>
>>903015
wonderful, thank you

>>902920
she's in the official art for the main website header image, i wonder why they're holding her back
>>
File: card #4145090.png (952 KB, 627x888)
952 KB
952 KB PNG
>>903041
Considering that we're almost 3 months into the game's lifespan and there hasn't been a single 4* bow user and that water is a pretty fitting element for her since she hails from a water-centric land, I would not be surprised if she drops later this month in a dual banner with someone far more popular than her like Wanderer did so that her banner doesn't totally bomb lmao
>>
>>903322
since angela + julius are already dual (except fire/fire for some dumb reason) it'd make more sense if she was a solo random harvest like keldric, kevin, and serafina were
>>
there is so many 4 and one 5* star fire magic users. Who is the strongest?
>>
File: FWfCr-UaIAUvkFQ.jpg orig.jpg (1.34 MB, 3264x2448)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
li'l cactus made it to anime expo (actually official too, LoM anime is at a WB JP panel thing)
i'm so proud
>>
er anybody else getting a bug in mp where the lizard just becomes invisible but is still spamming its attacks?
>>
>>903583
>>
>>903590
wish i took a pic but it's during the last phase when it does the dive bomb -> small ice area loop after it was downed twice. the target circle is there and it still does the loop but the lizard never reappears and swinging at the position of the target circle does nothing until time runs out wait is that normal
>>
cheeky writers
love it
>>
>Duran first greets Randi with a swing of his sword in Trail to the Toughest
>Angela first greets you and Mousseline with a Fireball in this event
heh
>>
>>903657
>the entire event is Mouselinne and Angela flirting back and forth with the MU and the MU being unable to handle it
honestly this is pretty cute, makes up for all the other bullshit
>>
Should i bother with this game if i don't know anything about the previous games?
I think some of them are on switch so i could always get them later.
>>
>>904131
the game has endless callbacks to the main games, but is pretty independent storywise
if you end up liking certain characters then that'd incline you to check out their original game
the series has a lot of entries so the fanservice is definitely a plus but imo not necessary as it's still enjoyable even if you don't know who the characters are
>>
>>904135
Thanks i will give it a try for now and see how it goes.
>>
>>904131
>should I play this obvious fanservice game based on a franchise I have no knowledge of
I mean, you could? I feel like that's kinda missing the point but you do you, they've got me by the balls specifically because of that nostalgia
>>
>once again, the AI just stands in the big AoE circles and eats damage
>AoE leaves damaging fields
>THE AI JUST STANDS IN THOSE TOO AND SLOWLY DIES BECAUSE THERE'S NO BOSS TO PROMPT THEM TO MOVE
FUCKING FIX THIS AAAAAA
>>
>JPN haven't reached their 3000 RT goal
>Obviously global can barely crack 400~ reactions with Twitter and Facebook combined and they're asking for 2500
Not like this manabros...
>>
>>904208
>Release a dupe heavy, buggy, repetitive, greedy gacha
>Nobody likes it
wowies, who could have seen this coming?
>>
>>904255
i like it!
they social media team has always been way out of touch on milestones though
>>
>>904264
I like it too, but let's be real here. Objectively, it fucking sucks.
>>
>>904255
i wish my pulls were dupe heavy
my best 4* memogem is +1
>>
>>904267
its problems don't outweigh my will to play, so i think it's a bit above average at least
>>
>Bravers rewards go out
>Miss out on +3 due to cheaters still being in bracket

well that fucking sucks dicks.
>>
>>904286
Carry on, then. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!

>>904290
Ouch. I was actually impressed they deleted some in my bracket, sorry they passed over yours. Did you report them?
>>
Ok, this is driving me crazy. When you guys tap really fast is your game registering a tap on one of the corners of the screen or is just my phone?
>>
>>904290
the rankings are still up, you could take some screenshots of their characters/memogems and report it probably

>>904304
i've noticed that but only on the title screen, goes away after that
>>
File: 1593737989306.jpg (379 KB, 750x879)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>the mission bar broke again
>>
I guess i missed out on that sword from bravers arise.
>>
File: EWvztA5WoAISc8j.jpg (248 KB, 1300x991)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>904298
>>904350
Reported them and sent in screenshots of both before the event even ended.
Kinda feel bad for the #2 guy, since one of the cheaters is #1,while doing it pretty blatantly.
>>
>>904370
suba-ra-bullshit
Goddammit
>>
File: here-we-go-again.gif (1.52 MB, 518x336)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB GIF
>>904370
the game just continues to be a disaster
>>
something tells me this gacha isn't meant to last long.
>>
>>904658
6 month whale hunt, back before winter.
>>
>>904370
the bar's been fine for me yesterday and today, actually
but last time i think it did this too and broke eventually
>>
>90x harvests
>one copy of the new memory gem
>"I know this will make my mother proud of me!"
>oh shit
>it's just a default angela dupe so she's +5
>no other 4* at all
the thighs have forsaken me
>>
wake up, twillwool 81-90f is up
+2 crimson wizard
>>
>>906250
>Boss has a 10K x 6 ideal power
I can already see people bitching about it
>>
>>906271
I will bitch about how its massive AOE seems to hit me twice and instantly kill me on the big explosion end of it. must be a bug or some shit only affects the character I control for some bullshit reason.
>>
>>906271
despite the gorgon having that quick mapwide aoe, i actually had no trouble at all with it
feels kinda nice that i must be progressing well along with their expectations
>>
So many fire mages in the game
>>
>>906309
tower reminded me that crimson wizard has +10% fire damage passive so i'm sure everyone will have him in their team during next braver's
>>
>>906309
>>906491
And the fact that they gave me a Crimson Wizard for free makes this whole Fire Mage banner seem so underwhelming for me. They're obviously going to keep giving me unleashes for him, why would I spend crystals on another fire mage?
>>
>>906271
I was gonna say that the hardest part was that Dash attack that seems to just outright murder my tankiest characters instantly with no remorse, but then I realized it's super telegraphed and easy to avoid, and once again the hardest part is the AI partners that will stand in those attacks braindead, as usual
>>
>used all my gems for my wife.
I'm happy but at the same time I think I already have all the fire mages so far and I will have to farm so much mage shit.
>>
>>906571
congrats, she's super fun to play with
great animations, great mp sustainability, great thighs
she sent me back to the maple mines but if the fire gear set is leftside it kinda makes main story int set pointless
>>
>>906575
>no matter what side the new Fire gear is going to be, it's going to make one side of the gear I've already farmed for Crimson Wizard obsolete
>>
>>906578
You can probably give the old set to another mage I guess.
>>
File: 20220704_150354.webm (2.88 MB, 358x524)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
>>
>>906758
honestly for what it is, the animation in this game is really, really good at times
>>
>>906758
I pulled her but i've had total garbage luck on int gear and honestly just havent felt like grinding anything for a while now. Real shame. Doesn't help that the game sucks battery down faster than a succubus
>>
looking at Popoi reminds me of a kabuki dancer
>>
File: FW3J-J5aMAAGFcD.jpg (472 KB, 1536x2048)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
>>906575
>>906578
Not entirely. Healers can make use of the int gear, and it'll help as a backup armor option just incase.
>>
File: i1CaIt28bYAQl-sN.webm (814 KB, 670x490)
814 KB
814 KB WEBM
>>
File: irisgiggle.png (28 KB, 128x128)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>908066
>>
>>908066
does anybody else's autism kick in and prevent them from pairing up hero units with their bad guys like this?
>>
>>908066
that's amazing
>>
you just know time will tell when Sumo gets Nuke for one of his alts.
>>
Huh, I was expecting a new banner announcement by now.

Place your bets, kiddos. EoS incoming?
>>
Is it worth coming back or everyone stopped playing? I just couldn't bother farming manually anymore.
>>
>>908731
i'm playing til server shutdown
>>
>>908731
my team can auto main story mostly consistently, and i'm pretty comfy with my gear so i don't farm dungeons too much
i kinda just let AP/SP go to waste most days unless i really feel like playing
>>
>>908731
I still play daily but there's really not much to talk about right now. I love the Mana series and at this point I'll play until the ship sinks.
That being said I don't think it's worth coming back unless you're really really desperate for Mana content like I am, it's a shame.

>>908727
The Charlotte/Wanderer banner and the Great Hunt Campaign end tomorrow and Coffer Chaos is scheduled to start right after they end. I think it's very likely that they'll announce a new banner tonight or tommorrow to coincide with CC, just like Serafina last month.
>>
>>908853
why is it everytime i try to roll a new character on the banner i don't get the featured unit? it's like after 10 rolls you can get them. eventually they're added into the summoning pool.
>>
>>908856
Because the rates are fucking shit.
>>
So is the next banner gonna be moon/wood lads or more fire/ice niggas

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.