[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1637810535593.jpg (1.05 MB, 3000x1043)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
What are you saving for?
>>
File: 1641439313123.jpg (301 KB, 800x800)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
TWENTY-FOUR HOURS UNTIL PRISHE!!!
>>
File: 1620042344890.jpg (443 KB, 700x1000)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>866073
tickets for Lulu gems for Celes ...FR
>>
>>866130
Looks like a man in drag
>>
>>866073
kain
love the character and the design, the only issue is the claws they decided to add to his dissidia models, there's nothing more repugnant than thick fingers with claws
>>
File: Celes_C90-1.png (82 KB, 249x247)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
Why are the infographics sometimes has a better font than the others? What are they try to imply here?
>>
>>866286
they never hid their favoritism
i wonder why they're not shilling their shitty artist friend anymore though
>>
>>866286
It's the P R E M I U M infographic. It's also an inside joke with another DFFOO youtuber and the site admins.
Tifa has the most premium infographic of all.
>>
>>866296
Hell, so much for neutrality for being an inforgraphic
>>
>>866297
>It's also an inside joke with another DFFOO youtuber and the site admins.
Can you explain any further? Once upon a time I scrolled to the bottom and saw the "premium" ones. And why do you think Tifa is the most premium? Ashe has her full as name on hers and a cute little design around her DFFOO character
>>
>>866296
Lol reminds me of that ugly Quistis art background, and they still didn't even change it
>>
>>866306
honestly i don't realky care about the font
their friend's "art" though, the less i look at it the better
>>
File: Deuce_LDPremium.png (1.96 MB, 800x1800)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>866311
I'll explain as autisticaly as I can
Back in the Chaos era, when the guides had a dedicated Sphere section, the writer would often use the word "premium" when refering to certain spheres sets (Like Vanille sphere on Aranea, Celes sphere on Machina, Hope sphere on anyone with a D slot, etc)
On the youtuber's podcast where the site's admins are regulars on, they would joke about the usage of the word once people started catching on (and because 99% of the time, spheres do not fucking matter) leading to the very first "true" premium infographic for Deuce.

>And why do you think Tifa is the most premium?
Her original LD infographic is animated, can't post it here because of file format but the link to it is still there. It's pretty neat.
>>
>>866322
>Her original LD infographic is animated, can't post it here because of file format but the link to it is still there. It's pretty neat.
Huh, that is indeed pretty neat. I see what you're saying

Thank you very much for the autism, loremaster
>>
>>866095
I hope you and everyone else who rolls for her gets what you need with a minimum of hassle.
>>
File: Nom.png (800 KB, 900x1200)
800 KB
800 KB PNG
>>866073
Prishe
>>
File: 1636485560827.jpg (427 KB, 1169x833)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
Prishefriends... we are getting close
>>
I'm almost done in getting those goddamn stickers. After that, what should i invest my Dissidia Points into aside from the weekly hunts?
>>
>>866696
Weekly Power Stone.
>>
>>866696
Power stone, and voice lines
>>
>>866733
>>866736
Should have elaborated, i'm done with voice lines too. And i have a surplus of power stones due to weapon duplicates i get when rolling.
>>
>>866740
Keep buying power stones, the FR weapons to come will cost 240 of them to MLB.
>>
>>866742
Shite, good to know.
>>
>>866696
I buy the powerstone, stamina pots, and the weekly chaos hunt. Stamina pots are plentiful but I'll eventually go on a Divine board or cursed arifact spree.
>>
>>866802
If you don't have at least the cheaper Mogpass I believe it's about 145-150 stamina pots per non-SS board.
>>
>>866927
Forgot to say "and this is with a 3x exp book up at all times".
>>
Prishebros, tonight is the night
>>
>>866696
I get the powerstone and the two extra tickets from the weekly fight. Then I just buy voice lines.
>>
>>866073
In the short term, Lulu is a must-have and Sice and Relm are nice-to-haves. If I'm diligent enough, I can probably use the tickets from Divine Bahamut on Lulu to save up my gems for the FR Apocalypse that's going to be coming up over the next several months.
Long term, my main priority is to maintain enough resources until Tifa's BT+ and FR come out in the fall. I invested in the Ultima Fist for her, and I want to get the most out of her that I can.
There's several other FRs I'm looking forward to obtaining, but I know that realistically it's going to be tough to get ALL of them, at least on the first release. The 'must-have short list' beyond Tifa's is Faris, Celes, Maria, and Yuna. I've heard that Tidus's FR is quite strong and stays so for quite a while, so I'm thinking of investing in him early to carry me through the early parts of the FR era, and Cor synergizes well with a lot of my other favorites so I may pick him up as well. Any other FR I will have to decide at the time whether it's a good idea to grab them or not depending on my stockpile.
I was thinking of making a counter-attack/off-turn damage team with Reno, Auron, and Freya, but not sure if it's worth putting together just for the intense cheese.
>>
procrastinated until today to do the 6 man thing
just brought Eiko and my biggest nukes and destroyed it. shame
>>
>Prishe BT in 30 tickets, LD in 50
I literally just wanted her LDCA. Truly the generousest.
>>
>get Prishe LD but no BT
Damn. Guess I'll have to wait and token it after I've pulled for Relm. Kind of sad they moved her up since if she was still on Vincent's cycle I could token Prishe's BT right now.
>>
>Yuna BT+ finisher oneshots Bahamut
Yeah, this will be a quick one.
>>
>10 tickets for Prishe's LD
Generous
Also Yuna does a lot of damage
>>
>>867292
Yeah. I have her greened/blued with a 5/5 UW staff and she can just one shot Divine Bahamut.
>>
File: PRISHE PRISHE PRISHE.png (1.14 MB, 1600x900)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
Was planning on tokening cute elf's BT, but I got rather lucky!
>>
man tidus keep being a beast
just did 26m in his bt phase with cissnei and garnet, i wonder how much more he would do with snow
but machina's bt phase is still unbeatable, maybe he was a better investment, he never left the top 15-20 and now's he's in the top 5 again
>>
Holy shit. I envy you anons. After pitying Cissnei LD, I also pity'd Prishe LD and no BT in sight.
Prishe is still good without BT right?
>>
>>867389
Don't care, not using males
>>
File: Girl Squad.png (1.74 MB, 1600x900)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
XI girls taking down bahamut Lufenia+
>>
>>867464
>muh waifu
good goy now go buy yuna's wedding dress, isn't it cute?
>>
Reminder that with Quistis, you can simply delay Bahamut into oblivion and he can't do anything about it.
>>
>>867560
Her X-2 outfit is cuter. Besides, who wants to be reminded that she married a guido
>>
File: Das It Mane.png (685 KB, 600x723)
685 KB
685 KB PNG
>>867647
This was my strategy. I brought Tifa and Leo alongside Quistis and ripped him to shreds. Very satisfying, 10/10 would recommend.
>>867389
Stuff like this is why I'm thinking of getting Tidus's FR as an a physical damage source until Tifa comes around. I already have the rest of his kit, but I already am working on the Ultima Fist and am unlikely to be able to afford the Ultima Longsword or whatever that class of weapon is called, since I'm mostly just pulling for favorites and those who work well with them.
>>
>>868254
the good thing about tidus is the consecutive turns but in shinryus the consecutive turns of the bt phase are generally enough, that's why i'm considering machina. with only c80 his bt phase still hits harder than my 5/5 uw tidus
>>
>>868261
Gotcha. So Machina's burst is harder, but Tidus makes up for it in the long term with more consecutive turns?
If that's the case, I'll probably still stick with Tidus simply because I'm not super interested in Machina as a character, but it's good to know I'm not hampering myself too badly as a result. Besides, I'm probably not going to be pursuing every one of the Shinryu fights in the same way I don't go for every one of the Lufenia fights now, just the ones that I have the capability of doing.
I've heard that Shinryu's more about the full team's composition and exploiting FR mechanics than it is about having a specific "Orb handler" and then a meta-acceptable damage dealer and support/utility. Is that true, or are there still Orb-style mechanics in the Shinryu era?
>>
so months ago anon said we could BT+ 12 characters before the FR era, so how many can we max now that FRs are coming, from now to whereever japan is at how many greens?
>>
>>868506
never missed an event luf+ or achievement and have 0 red circles on the map without counting hunts
i have 3 greens, 1 plused (0/3), 18 books, 19 ingots and 5 nuggets
you do the math
>>
Just let me zoom out all the way on the summon boards screen. Please, thats all i need when im unlocking nodes on units, theres no need for it be like adjusting a view on a telescope by swiping the screen around.
>>
Zidane is my new best friend for the daily Cactuar
>press EX
>done
It's the fastest way I've found for now
>>
>>869503
I just put a BT+ character in there. With auto I don't need to push any buttons.
>>
>>869235
I thought you could already do this
>>
>200 tickets and no prishe LD
yeah go fuck yourself shit elf who sleeps with everyone except the bassist , go to know I still have to start bahamut grind
>>
>>869546
Prishe never slept with me and I don't play the bass.
>>
Just a reminder that the Bahamut RF sphere shop is the best one we'll be seeing for the next 8 months. Hope D sphere and Yuffie E sphere are best in slot for many characters. And Prishe's A sphere is top tier for many others.
>>
>>869670
Good to know
>>
File: Lulu Infographic.png (1.76 MB, 800x1650)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>869670
Yeah, Hope D and Yuffie E are my main priority since I've got a whole bunch of Yang and Noel A spheres still. I'm going to grab some more Prishe A sphere before the event's over but I'm always low on D and E spheres for some reason.
In other news, Lulu LD tonight hype, anyone?
>>
>>869510
You cant, neither the summon boards or a units enhance board can be zoomed out all the way
>>
>>870454
>Lulu LD tonight hype, anyone?
Skipping. Already have Shelke. Hopefully Ignis is good enough for the Lufenia+.
>>
>>869670
We're getting Pecil RF when FR releases, but for this one how many do you recommend of each sphere?
>>
>>870621
I'd probably aim for like 30 of each. Maybe 50 of Yuffie's. Her sphere can actually stack for characters with 2 or 3 E slots you can slot 2 or 3 copies of it. Fortunately the main shop is really small, so you can buy plenty of crystals with your gold and platinum tokens.
>>
How good is Lightning in this game
>>
>>870686
Not very
>>
>>870688
dang that stinks
>>
>>870686
She's one of those characters who varies from being absolutely fucking busted to useable depending on the era. Right now she's useable.
>>
>20 tickets for Lulu LD
You love to see it.
>>
File: 1598923309548.png (1.22 MB, 879x651)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>870715
It really does, Lightning is this game is always "Broken as shit" or "Irrelevant", and, unfortunately, in the FR era, characters like her (turnhoggers) will get cucked pretty hard because you'll want big damage instantly instead of building towards it because of the limited Force Time.

Not to say that you can't use her, some dedicated players have been using her in every Shinryu event ever since she got her rework but you definetly have to do some extra work, and who knows, maybe they'll make her broken again once C100 or BT+ rewoks hit.
>>
File: 1651174420543.gif (49 KB, 151x166)
49 KB
49 KB GIF
>shitning fags
>>
>>870906
Lightning works well for quickly charging up the FR gauge thanks to her free turns, but once you have the FR gauge maxed out you'd be better off using your FR turns on someone else, at least during the early FR era.

Ultimately for FR time you basically have two optimal choices. Use a BT character who has attacks with lots of HP dumps (Tifa, Rinoa, Yuna, etc) and after the FR is activate, pop your BT to get the most out of it. Alternatively use an FR like Rydia's that revolves around letting enemies attack and then use lots off counter attackers and off-turn damage to charge the meter.

Someone like Lightning can actually start to be useful in the later FR era since she can chain multiple free turns together. That has its place on later FR era fights where you will need to activate FR time multiple times. You only get one Burst phase, so the second time you use your FR, having someone like Lightning who can chain turns will be pretty useful. But JP has just recently started seeing fights where you need to activate the FR gauge more than once.
>>
File: 2022_05_30_13.06.33.jpg (901 KB, 1280x720)
901 KB
901 KB JPG
>>870609
Skip her and stick to Iggy. He can also help Rem against giving the boss a single turn.
>>
>Jessie is the next JP character
At this point it's pretty clear they're just trolling us.
>>
>>871062
Of the last 6 characters 5 of them have been guys. They needed more coombait. But FUCK Rikku.
>>
>>871067
Or Luca, Leonora, Harley, Edea, Leblanc, Jhil, Minfilia, Meliadoul, even Elena or Rosso from the same range of titles would have been a better choice.
>>
>>870778
It took me 450. And I had to pity Prishe's BT. Kinda worried about the future.
>>
I wanna start this. Is the tonberry site good?

It has no reroll guide and says there is no tier list, is that true?
>>
>>871123
It's an overdesigned pretentious piece of shit, but it's better than nothing. JoeWags has really good beginner videos if you go to his channel and look for them

Rerolling takes like 30 minutes. It's definitely worth it if you can stomach it, but you need to go deep in a character. All characters are always available, but their important weapons (EX, LD, BT aka 70, 90, BT) are only available on their banners. You ideally want to reroll until you get the BT and LD for the same character, hopefully the EX as well but that's less important because you get a decent amount of tokens for those

There isn't really a tier list per se. Currently, there are orb conditions which really dictate how you approach a fight. You need a character that can handle the orb, which a lot of the time boils down to "pull the banner character" or "have a wide roster with other overlapping characters built", but within those roles there are definitely characters who are better than others. This game is about amassing a wide roster and each character should be seen more as a tool in your toolbox. The game is flexible enough that you can typically use your favorites as long as you build around them (in the future) or bring at least 1 character to handle the orb if your "main" characters do not

A rough outline of a tierlist from the future can be found here
https://altema.jp/dffoo/charalist?utm_source=%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E4%B8%80%E8%A6%A7&utm_medium=G%E3%83%8A%E3%83%93&utm_campaign=G%E3%83%8A%E3%83%93
>>
>>871123
OO only has temp banners and you can't get off-banner weapons, so a reroll guide would be useless when all of the banners change out every 2 weeks. I could tell you that Garnet with her LD and BT are stupid strong, but since none of her weapons are available on any of the banners right now, it wouldn't do any good. As a new player you're going to be pulling on the banners that are currently available. The one I would recommend would be the Yuna/Celes/Yuffie banner. Yuna is a top tier support and Celes is an anti-magic tank with off-turn damage (Yuffie is also there but her LD is not on the banner). Alternatively Prishe's banner is pretty good. She's a mainly single-target damager dealer, and you have Fran who's a strong debuffer. But any of the banners are decent.

Also OO is a weapon gacha game with circular power creep. Characters are always available but you pull for weapons. When characters get new weapons or reworks they rise to the top tier, then slowly fall off over time as other characters get reworks or new weapons, but then eventually those older characters will get yet newer weapons or reworks and get back on top again. So the tier list is constantly changing. For the most part, pretty much everyone can be used if they have the current era of weapons. GL is about 8 months behind JP so we tend to know who is going to be really strong or just decent.

Also as a weapons gacha you're going to want to get all of the weapons available for characters. The game's been out for several years so there's now 15, 35, EX and LD weapons. Some characters also have Burst weapons. As a new player you're sitting on approximately 1.5 million gems between story, lost chapters and summon boards. So don't worry about spending stuff you have plenty of gems. Pull on banners until you get all of a character's weapons and remember you can pity an LD for 300 G-tokens (75k gems) or a BT for 500 G-tokens (125k gems).
>>
>>871123
>>871131
I forgot to add that once you actually know what you're doing, then Dissidia Compendium is really the only website you'll need
>>
>>871131
>>871141
>>871143
Got it thanks

In terms of team building, what does the optimal team look like roles wise?
>>
>>871147
In OO you have 3 party slots, but there's actually a lot of different roles (tank, support, debuffer, imperiler, turn manipulator) so there's lots of options for building teams.

Any team is going to want a support character. Supports who provide hp regen or brave regen or break the damage cap are always valuable. Imperilers who can provide imperil and party enchant can also be helpful. And of course having someone who can dish out damage is helpful. After that it depends. If you're letting enemies take turns, then having a tank is very handy to control damage. But it's also possible to clear fights without letting enemies get turns (by using delays or turn deletes or turn warps). So then you probably wouldn't take a tank for that team. You can also slot in a debuffer. Someone like Raijin for example puts a debuff on enemies that prevents them from dealing damage and can also paralyze enemies, so he can sort of fill a role similar to a tank by controlling enemy damage. Fran puts a debuff on enemies that reduces their stats and also increases the damage you do. Someone like Kefka can silence enemies preventing them from being able to attack.

Finally there are characters with Burst weapons. A Burst weapon gives a special aura that will last around 5-10 turns depending on the character. The aura will usually provide a very strong buff to the party. If you fully max out a Burst weapon, turning it green, you can get the aura up twice per fight. So with Prishe, she's a selfish damage dealer who only does damage and no party support. But with her Burst, she can also bring some pretty strong party auras.

In general you can't go wrong with the classic tank/support/damage dealer combination but ultimately party building is pretty broad and it's always fun seeing what sort of teams people use, especially when they put something unconventional together and get it work.
>>
>>871158
Thanks a lot, I started and the summons had free 1-time 10 rolls and I got Locke's LD I think (It gives me Dagger Dance) and it's completely wrecking every fight atm
>>
>>871200
Oh just a heads up. On the map area of a zone you'll see the button that says "Normal" and "Hard". If you click it it'll put you into Hard mode. Hard mode isn't actually that hard especially for Act 1 and the old Lost Chapters when Cosmos was the highest difficulty. Thing is, if you clear a node in Hard mode you'll also get all of the rewards for clearing it in Normal mode. So I'd highly recommend swapping over to Hard mode and clearing content. And then if you ever hit a road block you can swap back to normal mode if necessary.
>>
>>871062
I fucking knew they would add her soon too with how her popularity skyrocketed with the remake.
>>
>>871664
kyrie and betty should be next then
>>
>>871147
For most of the game, it doesn't matter so much who you bring as long as you have someone who can increase the damage you deal to enemies (Brv/HP Damage Limit) and someone who can increase the damage enemies take from you (Brv/HP Damage Taken). Those effects are pretty common in this era, though, so just keep an eye out for them in the infographics on Tonberry or on Dissidia Compendium.
Later on in your progression, when you get to the Lufenia tier of fights, you'll have to tailor your team to the needs of the fight, either by bringing/not bringing specific elemental damage, delaying/not delaying the boss, etc. They're pretty varied in what they demand from you, but most of them have at least a couple ways of approaching them outside of simply brute forcing with a stacked meta character, so try new things and you might be surprised.
Be all that as it may, the important thing to remember is to pace yourself. The permanent content isn't going anywhere, so don't burn through it all too fast and start hating the grind; even the temporary events are around for at least a couple weeks, so there's no reason to rush/overdo it on any given event. So just chip at it a bit at a time and you'll get there.
Good luck with your gacha rolls, and have fun! Good to see some new blood.
>>
File: XI girls.jpg (2.88 MB, 1600x1800)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB JPG
Did this with Xi girls
>>
File: 1628563665951.jpg (109 KB, 447x1057)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>871685
>kyrie
I'd take her over Jessie any day
>>
I seriously hope Jess has Biggs and Wedge as cameos in her moveset. She'd have nothing to work with without their help outside of shoot, grenade, and maybe a motorcycle.
>>
Just barely made it.
I regret accidentally greening The Emperor so fucking much.
>>
File: 1624698127353.jpg (691 KB, 789x2558)
691 KB
691 KB JPG
>>871062
None of the new FR characters excite me either.
>>
I'm fucking glad the lufenia era is over this month, I hate dealing with the orbs
>>
>>871881
Strago could be cool but then I like old guys. Was hoping we'd have Tellah by now.
>>
>>871881
Depending on how my luck and resources go, I definitely want to pick up Ashe since she's a favorite, and Sice is appealing to me as well, both for the goth aesthetic and for her delay/follow-up. That said, this makes me want to put off drawing for Sice until her FR comes out, rather than burn stuff on her now when I have more immediate priority draws coming in the near/known future.
Strago's a fun character but I have plenty of other magic damage dealers in my repertoire that are higher priority. If I happened across his FR I wouldn't say no, but it always pays to think of your resources as limited so you budget them appropriately.
>>
>>871881
Pane is my wife, finally I get her
>>
Are there any good macro/auto clicker apps for android? The ones I've tried are filled to the brim with ads and shit.
>>
>>872728
Just use Bluestacks, it has the function built in to create macros
>>
>>872731
But transferring is so annoying...
>>
They fucked up with the chocoboard I already finished Shelke's lost chapter
>>
>>872815
I'm hoping the boss rush single handedly knocks the entire thing out
>>
does green yuna actually one shot bahamut, if I need to also blue her armor I'm not maxing her
and is she usefull for anything else?
>>
>>873054
you mean cosmos? prishe or any other 1mil damage dealer can
for the 180 a blue yuna leaves about 50%+ hp
>>
>>872205
Sorry dude, but Panne is not getting anything in JP, she's Sice's FR partner
>>
>>873059
the farmable one, and you need more than 1million my Cyan call does over 1mil and doesn't kill it
>>
>>873054
>>873112
Green Yuna alone should do it. You're already overkilling the boss around the 4th HP attack from the finisher.
But I don't recommend going green just for farming, it's a pretty big commitment.
>>
>>873112
1.2-3 mil should be enough then, that's how much my prishe does, so use a couple of skills instead of 1, it'll take 10 seconds more for each run but you still got a lot of time
with all the meta supports we have the only good thing about yuna is the 2 debuff cleanse calls
>>
How do I change my equipped summon on my party? Clicking the damn chocobo doesn't do anything
>>
>>873220
On the team menu, there's a tab for characters, calls and summons
>>
>>873222
Found it, thanks
>>
File: 1630364728754.png (124 KB, 640x688)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
I just downloaded this game yesterday, and the game bombarded me with infographics harder than a /pol/tard on a /v/ thread.
I ended up reading a beginner's guide, but it really did nothing to clear my confusion about why every character can get so many different weapons on the gacha. Only thing I could understnd from it was that you either roll with a spark in mind or you don't roll at all, because trying to go for only one weapon will leave you with a crippled character instead of something fully useable.

I also don't know why I can't do the level 70 or 80 missions when the 3 chars I'm using are already lvl 90 in both level and crystal level. What else do I have to level up to finally start the game?
>>
>>874481
Best I can tell you is to go to the tonberry troupe site and look for new player guides there, they have some good infographics and condensed information to make it not feel so overwhelming.
The game changed so much back when I first started that I couldn't give you proper advice on how to get started now, hopefully someone else here can.
>>
Lulu came with only 70 tickets, smells like Relm is coming home too, even Edge might get some
>>
>>874481
>I also don't know why I can't do the level 70 or 80 missions when the 3 chars I'm using are already lvl 90 in both level and crystal leve
Also, what do you mean by this? Which quests are you refering to?
>>
>>874481
>What else do I have to level up to finally start the game?
your weapons and make sure to equip the passives and skills
>>
>>874481
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRA42lmP1C2GO1g2qdDbvuA/search?query=beginner%20dffoo
Watch these videos. They were made this year. Some of the knowledge is a bit outdated because he's speaking as someone who started the game when it came out. Nowadays you get so much free shit just from doing the beginner bingo boards that you can mostly ignore any resource requirement, and by the time you need more you will already know what you're doing. You can kinda ignore when he says how to get the resources, since the bingo boards will give you all you need for a while, but the videos are very useful as far as what to do

BT weapons are not completely necessary, but all the other weapons are. Get a character's full kit (minus BT) or don't roll for them at all
>>
>>874501
Some Hard missions about killing frogs for a timed event that ends up today. I wanted to rush them up to see if I could get some shit from it before it went out, but looks like I'm just gonna have to let it go.
>>874502
Everything's equipped and leveled up. At least everything I could level up.
I wasn't expecting the gacha to gate me up this early, but that's how they get the money.
>>874505
Aight, I'll check this out. Thanks.
>>
>>874518
>Some Hard missions about killing frogs for a timed event that ends up today
Did you clear all the missions before the lv 70 ones? I could be wrong but I think you have to unlock it progessively
If that's not it, I think you might have to do the quests on the latest story chapter until you reach the Frog quest on Act 3, Chapter 7 Part 2.
>>
>>874481
So for weapons, the game has been out a few years. The game releases new weapons by tier. At first there were only the 15point weapons. Then the 35point weapons. Then EX weapons and now LD weapons. Each weapon gives a new skill to a character. For the most part you want to get all of a characters weapons, though the EX and LD are by far the most important. A few characters also have Burst weapons, which are pretty valuable, though characters are still viable without one. A Burst basically makes the character hold up against powercreep for much longer.

Powercreep in OO is cyclical. A character gets a new weapon and gets to be really strong. Then over the course of a year or so they start to fall off until they get a new weapon or new powercreep. This tends to keep everyone viable for some time.

As a new player you're sitting on roughly 1.5 million gems between clearing the story chapters, lost chapters, summon boards, etc. Don't be afraid to pull. Each time you do an 11 pull with gems you get 20 G-tokens. You can purchase an EX or LD weapon for 300 G-tokens or a BT for 500 G-tokens. Keep in mind G-tokens don't carry over between banners, they're just for the one banner.

The game is pretty generous with currency, and it's not uncommon to see people sitting clearing all of the content and sitting on half a million or more free gems.
>>
>>874524
I was doing the mission, but the frogs kicked my ass pretty badly. I wasn't expecting that, since it says it's only a lvl 70 difficulty mission, but then again, I don't really know what that lvl entails on this game. I thought I was safe if I brough a party with 90 level overall, but I was wrong on that.
>>874525
I'll probably do some pulls for the Yuna weapons, since I've already gotten the EX and another one from some tickets they gave me at the start of the game. I was just waiting to get enough gems to be able to spark the BT weapon, but it looks like I have a lot of time to get gems before the banner goes out.

Since I've heard there's no real tier lists on this game, I'm just gonna go with whoever I get weapons for and hope they do ok for mot of the content I can access right now.
>>
>>874532
By the way, what do I even do with 3* and 4* weapons? do I just sell them?
>>
>>874536
Bronze weapons you can just sell, but silver weapons give little bonuses to their character (and you get the weapon skin) so it's worth keeping those around to max out. Then at some point, you will have maxed all the silver weapons and you can set them to auto vendor. Don't bother using power stones on them
>>
>>874532
>I was doing the mission, but the frogs kicked my ass pretty badly
Oh, in that case, you gotta do as the other anon said, make sure to equip all your passived and get all the weapons. A Lv 70 quest should be cake walk though, what characters do you have built?

>>874536
3* is trash, 4* you keep it until you MLB it (Merge it with dupes and upgrade it until it reaches gold) and then it becomes trash too.
>>
the frogs are so cute, why isn't there anything else involving them like stickers or even a debuff?
man i miss those gag status
>>
File: ree.gif (182 KB, 226x224)
182 KB
182 KB GIF
>>874586
>>
>>874540
So, I ended up getting Yuffie's EX weapon to max limit break. I was aiming for any of Yuna's weapon, but you take what you get.
Should I realize the weapon, or do I leave it as it is? I don't know how scarce the realization items can be, so I want to hold up. But maybe they aren't rare at all and I'm retarded for holding.
>>
File: 1600939292573.png (175 KB, 469x469)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>874600
pls respond
I don't know what I'm doing.
>>
>>874640
I would hold off on maxing out Yuffie's weapon. EX books are a bit rare and I'd max out someone you have an LD for.
>>
>>874645
Cool beans. I'll keep on rolling, then.
>>
>>874640
Yuffie only had her EX available on that banner. Especially if you're a newfag, you want at least LD characters, and you ideally probably want one BT... but maybe you can skip on the BT since Shinryu is about to happen. Having an EX only character is not worth at this point. They're not super rare, like I have 50+ stockpiled, but it's not worth using for Yuffie

You should try to get Prishe or Yuna LD at least, along with their EX, and then get their 35/15 from the Power Token shop if you didn't get it naturally. EX only characters are going to be useless for you, and really for anyone at this point

If you watch the videos I linked you, you will save yourself asking lots of questions
>>
>Relm not featured at all
Welp
>>
How's Girugamesh? Eiko's in that banner and she seems good from what I keep hearing so I might as well dump some tickets in there.
>>
>>874686
No surprise. They moved her to Vincent's banner since otherwise everyone would just skip it.
>>
>>874691
Leila is absolutely top tier. Eiko is strong though starting to show her age a bit. She remains viable in Shinryu quests though. You can run her LD Call with Kain and if the boss wipes your party, you can use Eiko Call to rez everyone. Gilgamesh is probably the worst character on the banner, but he's not bad or anything. His kit is just RNG heavy since it gives you random attacks so some people really don't like him.
>>
>>874691
the gman is shit sadly
>>
Relm isn't even that good lmfao
>>
>>874691
He can randomly use Cloud's, Onion Knight's, Ramza's, and P Cecil's LD attacks as an instant hp attack every other turn. He has a situational melee imperil and rng paralyze. Not bad for an early c90.
>>
I'm just here waiting for someone to clear bossrush very hard++ to look at how they did it. It's doable, but I don't think I'm gonna make it with at least 3 teams. The bahamut part is bad without crit buff. I only rely on Tifa who eat up the turns and hitting single target.
>>
This was something else. Last team was Terra (BT+, HA+ 3/3, UW 4/5, Quistis call), Porom (Base HA, Leo call) and Cissnei (HA+ 0/3, Ceodore call)
Last wave wasn't as scary as it seemed, any off turn damage dealer with Holy enchant can handle the orb easily, the second wave is definitely the hardest one.

And while I struggled with this, I already saw some motherfucker beat this with just 2 teams.
>>
man the first 2 waves of lvl 200 went so well with tidus, porom and cissnei. i thought lvl 250 boss rushes had the same difficulty but just less turns
guess i can't complete it this time with only 1 green (+2 but outdated)
>>
>Go for Prishe BT/LD
>Don't get either
>Spend 500G on the BT
>Keep rolling
>Get the BT

Two questions:

Am I a dumbass for not waiting until I spent my 200k to use my Gs?

What do I do with dupe BTs?
>>
File: 2022_06_02_18.30.27.jpg (803 KB, 1280x720)
803 KB
803 KB JPG
I'm not gonna wait for guides to look at anymore. Just threw everything I got and rely too much on my OP characters.
Still, that bahamut is such a pain.
>>
>>875098
Dupe BTs, all you can do is vendor them. You get 5 BT tokens. 50 of them and you can buy any BT you want. And yeah, it was pretty dumb to buy something but then keep pulling.
>>
Got Gilgamesh's BT on the free roll. I wants Y'shtola. Oh well, I got her LD. Onwards with hunting Prishe's LD and BT.
>>
I'm going into FR with 1.5mil gems and 999+ tickets

Is that enough to get 10 FR/BTs and 10 FRs?
>>
File: 1654146354914.jpg (1.76 MB, 1600x1800)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>Forgot that lock doesn't work in the first wave
>>
>>875196
In my defense, I hadn't gotten Prishe's LD yet

What other ways do you get BT tokens?
>>
>>875699
dupes , doing transcendence and doing those chaos difficult tier challenge quest with synergy characters (that's for old players thou unless you build those synergy characters fast )
>>
>Cait LD on the free multi
>do the free daily pull on it too
>Cait LD again
>do the other free multi
>Leila LD
>already had both of them maxed out months ago
If only i was this lucky when i actually want to pull something.
>>
Who's a better support, Y'shtola or Hope?
>>
>>875942
Y'shtola, especially with her BT. Not even a fair comparison.
>>
>>875961
Should I still get her LD even if I don't have her BT? I have both hers and Hope's EX already
>>
>>875985
Do you need another support? If so, then Y'shtola, even without a BT is a decent pick. But there's also Porom and Cait who are also really good LD only supports. Up to you.
>>
>>875985
If you're new then Yshtola is a decent crutch with on demand delay and aoe damage and a panic aoe resurrection button in hand with her own last stand. You need the LD to enable her aoe damage role and the aoe rebreak.
>>
Is Cait Sith good at this point? I already maxed only his LD so i can use his LDCA, but i'm wondering if he's worth to slot some red ingots
>>
>>876132
He's "alright" but better off as a call button most of the time.
>>
>>876186
Alright thanks, i'll keep him as it is
>>
>>875718
Nowadays doing chaos challenges is sufficient enough with only 1 maxed character, the other 2 unbuilded characters could just bring useful calls
>>
File: 1653061323631.jpg (6 KB, 225x224)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I finally drew Yuna's BT at 340 coins. Question is, should I draw 3 more times to get a book or should I get Celes LD (the only weapon I couldn't get from that banner) and stop drawing?
>>
do people even use freya on shinryus? had to blue mine to do the rush but i don't think i'm gonna use her ever again
>>
>>876240
Celes LD is what i would get but I'm not an expert on this game
>>
I know there's plenty of "tier lists" around but this one takes the cake

https://gameskeys.net/dissidia-final-fantasy-opera-omnia-tier-list/
>>
>>876331
>Serah
>SS
How old is this list?
>>
>>876430
Still warm and fresh
>>
File: 1643544215992.png (13 KB, 128x128)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>876331
>Krile is S tier
What the fuck? She's garbage. Maybe they're thinking of her next month when she gets her FR and gets good? But if that list is supposed to reflect where things will be next month, then why would Kain be C and Auron be E when they should be like SSS tier? And how in the world is Hope S tier? He's really bad right now and won't be getting good for another 6 months.

This list just gives me more questions than answers.
>>
>>876331
that ever changing date is peak seo jewery
>>
>>876331
The article might have been made recently but the list must be old as shit, it's missing a lot of characters. These "roles" make no fucking sense either, it was probably made back when BRV+HP attacks weren't so common.
>>
>>876240
>>876292
Ok, thanks. Another thing I want to ask.
I think they gave me the materials to uncap one BT weapon, and the only one I currently have is Yuna's. Should I uncap it or do I wait for a damage dealer to do that?
>>
>>876724
If you only have Yuna's and you don't want to wait for Kain next month/end of this month, then you can do Yuna's or if you like Sephiroth/Vincent more as characters, then you can wait a week or so for their BTs to be out and you can try to get them instead

The current Bahamut and Bosh Rush events, and the DET9 stage might be difficult for a new player to clear. I started not too long ago, and normally I'd say just green whoever you get because one BT+ is incredibly helpful for clearing content, but these past few fights have not exactly been beginner friendly imo. Even if you green Yuna you might not be able to clear the Boss Rush, and maybe not even Bahamut, and maybe not even DET9 (remains to be seen), so at this point I think I'd switch my answer to just green a character if you like them, or otherwise wait for Kain and green him
>>
>>876726
Is the next banner spawning before the current events end? If so, I culd bide my time and get some gems to spark in the meantime.
I really like Yuna both as a unit and as a character, but I don't know if she can carry me, since she's probably a support and not a damage dealer.
>>
>>876728
>Is the next banner spawning before the current events end?
https://ffootip.com/forecast
The next BT banners, Vincent and Sephiroth, start in 9 days. The only current event that will still be up at that point is the Boss Rush one, Finis est Initium

>I don't know if she can carry me, since she's probably a support and not a damage dealer.
She is a support, yes, but supports are often better than damage dealers imo. I crutched hard on Zack for a while and he's a tank who makes it so your team cannot die, which helped a lot when I had no characters and also sucked. Supports do very good damage in this game. I don't know about Yuna, but I know her BT finisher does like 4 million, which is ridiculous, but I think you might need her to have an Ultima Weapon to do those numbers. If you like her though, she might be worth

Basically, I feel like the last few events have been kinda rough compared to what they had been for a while before that (referred to as "garbage time"). The events now aren't like impossible or anything, but they are much harder than they were a month ago, so I'm not comfy giving newbie advice anymore. Until recently, a single BT+ of anything would carry you, now I'm not so sure
>>
>>876734
Alright, I'll get her BT+. I don't have anyone else anyway, so there's nothing to lose.
>>
>>876739
Oh, and if you get really autistic about grinding the resources, there are literally thousands and thousands of tickets and almost 2 million gems available in the permanent content
>>
>>876747
I can grind those on auto, or at least those on the story mode.
I'm more interested in getting buff enough to not miss limited resources from events, even when I just started. If I can't get roided enough before the events expire, then I'll just wait for the next ones.
Thanks again for the help.
>>
>>876331
I'm with >>876472 and >>876664 on this. Not only are the rankings and role designations nonsense at best, the writing style itself is suspect, as if it were auto-translated or something. At a minimum, no one proofread it from how many times they get the word "heroes" wrong. Weird stuff.
>>
1: Ace BT+ (Reno) Emperor BT (Raines) Setzer (Lilisette) Ifrit //Emperor phase
2: Garnet BT+ (Rydia) Leila (Lilisette) Machina BT+ (Sazh) Shiva unused //Bahamut down to 20%, Machina phase
3: Shelke (Rydia) Lilisette (Arciela) Yang (Ashe) Leviathan //Elveretts just above 80%
4: Sherlotta (Rydia) Snow BT (Raines) Eiko (Nine unused?) Diabolos //1 turn left

Team 3 was a mess because I made it to straddle 2 different orbs, and never even made it to the wave 3 orb.
Team 4 replaced Enna with Sherlotta and she dragged everyone over the finish line.
Emperor green is supposedly mediocre but he was on my last 3 problem clears.
>>
>>876728
Nah, there is no such things as too many supports when talking about this game, just go grab every support units you can get. Once you cleared latest DE, that's the time to be picky about which support to get
>>
File: EJ5jIQwUcAEpGzs.png (739 KB, 720x900)
739 KB
739 KB PNG
>>866073
Anything with Rydia in it.
>>
>>877241
She gets her FR in January and it looks like it's pretty good. She self enables, so you don't really need anything, but you will benefit from picking up off turn damage dealers (like always) and/or evaders and/or evade-counter characters like Galuf

If you don't already have her, she gets Force Enhancement along with her rerun in September
>>
Which LD calls provide the biggest damage boost? I just want to nuke things with Yuna's BT+ in coop.
>>
>>877652
Cyan, who replaced Yda, Tifa, who might have been replaced by Prishe, Alisaie and Lulu seem to hit pretty hard. Maybe Rydia for coops with aoe attacks.
>>
will the FR upgrade boards give cp and how much
>>
shit bros I didn't start my board farm yet and i don't wanna
>>
>>878029
It sucks, you should wait until Kain for the synergy boost. I had to grind some boards in order to clear the boss rush, and it was horrible
>>
File: 6665hh.png (7 KB, 304x224)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>Spend 300 tickets
>Got two copies of Gilga's BT
>But 0 copies of Leila's LD
What the fuck is my luck
>>
How have you guys been spending your ultima cores? Is it better to pour all of them into fully upgrading a single ultima weapon, or do you instead just get a bunch of 0/5 weapons to give to several characters?
>>
>>878069
You can disassemble an UW once per month now, which really rewards putting all your eggs in one basket, or at least putting a lot of eggs in a singular basket
>>
>>878069
I made three 3/5 as a ftp
sword, big sword, staff
I think
BTW what is the strongest weapon. the dark blue?
>>
>>878069
Once the FR era hits bosses get more defense and whatnot, so it will really help to have a 5/5 for your main damage dealer. You can break down one weapon a month, and you can only have 3 characters on a team at a time. So making like 6 or 7 different ones will end up with you essentially "wasting" a lot of cores and being able to quickly break them down.
>>
>>878075
The color of a 5/5 ultima is light blue with white sparks
>>
>>878069
max big dick sword
then dismantled to max big fisting fist
have lvl 2 unique and bigd sword and base gun dagger and staff
I will likely dismantle the dagger, will decide acording to my pulls on FRs
>>
>>878069
Maxed staff for Garnet, then Other for Sherlotta/Selphie. I'll be breaking down the staff and exchanging it for a lance when Kain comes out.
>>
>have surplus of white t7 crystals
>chronically insufficient supply of other colors to get everyone to c90
what a weird problem to be able to have
>>
What's the best place to level characters if you're short on chocobo feathers?
>>
>>878154
Use bluestacks and macro the lvl 50 golden cactuar level with Snow's LD + his LD board
>>
>>878154
use one of your Gil books and grind the highest cactuar stage
>>
Apparently if you have 2 Cissneis on your team only one of them does the follow up
>>
Are there any macros? I'm tired of having to click these stages on the lost chapters/story mode
>>
>>874586
Wlcome to the club: i was so waiting personalized stickers for Gilgamesh when he got his LD/BT+ but nope. It's pottery, i'll tell ya.
>>
>>878266
>>878159
>>
Prishe is a dish.
>>
>>878393
I use LDplayer...
>>
>>878266
Recording a macro is impossible if your talking about auto selecting and clearing story and LCs. Every map is a different layout, thats pretty self-explanatory. The most you get is a macro for hitting the retry and stamina refill when doing summon board farming.
>>
Is there really nothing beginning tonight?
ffootip says that Sice starts in 2 days, but I thought it was usually Sunday night
>>
>>878869
Yeah, nothing tonight.
>>
Finally beat that boss rush VH++. I sure hope i dont have to do anything like that again
>>
>>878953
You don't. That was a GL exclusive event and JP has never gotten another Boss Rush.
>>
>>878953
Please look forward to the next Abyss stage with 3+ Boss Rushes per floor that you can't duplicate characters between. and crystal/weapon requirements
>>
>>878953
Can anyone that started recently do these quests? Should I roll for some specific weapons right now if I wanted to try to clear them or should I just let them go?
>>
>>879122
I don't think a new player will be able to get the complete for the Very Hard++ Boss Rush. Maybe the hard version. Problem is Boss Rush basically will require you to be able to field 3-4 teams, so you'll need 9-12 characters built and a new player won't have that many.
>>
>>879122
If you pull and max out all of the characters that the game tips recommend you to, then you can probably clear it. Doing that is probably not worth it, because that probably means pulling for and maxing out a bunch of characters that you have no attachment to and no interest in
>>
>>879130
>>879131
Alright, I'll just try to do the Hard version and call it a day. I wanted to roll for Lulu anyway.
>>
>>879147
That'll work. Honestly, I think your best bet is to take it easy on pulls until the Kain event. It should be dropping in about 2 and a half weeks. We're going to be hitting a new era with a new difficulty tier and a new weapon level. Also starting with Kain's all 3 characters on a banner will have their LD in the gacha pool instead of just two of them so as a new player it'll be better bang for your buck.
>>
>>879151
Ok. I'm just gonna use my tickets on the Lulu banner and use what I can get from them.
I already gathered 200k diamonds to roll on any other banner later.
>>
I just started, should I pull on this banner? None of the others atm interest me
>>
I have finally experienced the orgasmic Snow overflow
fuck
>>
>>879380
Eiko and Leila is probably the best newbie banner, but there's so many of them up right now I couldn't say. That start dash banner with Cloud/Squall/Lightning goes away after a week or so and those characters rarely get other banners so if you like them this is your chance.

Just be aware that Squall is whatever, Cloud is a shallow swiss army knife, and Lightning is a turn spammer with no punch that doesn't fare well in Lufenia content with orb count downs and delay immunities.
>>
Even after the multi ticket thing, why people still complaining about shit?
>>
>>879426
Does this gem cap only apply to paid gems?
>>
>>879428
Yes
>>
>>877241
Edge has Rydia in his LD animation, i think
>>
>>879380
The Eiko/Leila banner is fantastic for new players. Get Eiko's LD. She's a very strong support and has a pretty unique party-auto rez mechanic. Whenever someone dies she attacks the enemy, rezes everyone on the team and heals them. She's going to make challenging Chaos and Lufenia fights a lot easier. Leila is also stupid strong. With her LD buff every time an enemy takes a turn she warps your whole party and gives everyone of your party members a free turn. Between the two of them you should be able to tear through most Lufenia and even Lufenia+ stages.
>>
>>879426
>>879428
Yes. People are just being retarded. Square had to do so for some unexplained legal reason. OO's paid currency cap ends up being identical (money wise) to the paid currency cap in Squares other games like the Dragon Quest gacha or FF14. So it's some kind of company policy. The only thing that's special about OO was that free currency was spent before paid currency and there were no paid-only banners or costumes or anything else to let players spend their paid gems.

With the tickets it's no longer an issue. Well, it could be an issue for mega whales who, in a year or two could hit the ticket cap and then hit the paid gem cap. But they have at least a year to see it coming and start burning through their stash. And fortunately with the FR era, it pays to pull multiple copies of FR weapons so if someone needs to burn down their stash and they can just start pulling 4 FR copies on banners until they get their tickets/gems down.
>>
>>877241
>>879435
Lunafreya FR too
>>
File: damn!.png (181 KB, 500x375)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>still roughly 34 hours until Sice
>>
>>879474
Yeah, the "Whueee Square isn't being honest and transparent about this policy change despite offering a workaround whuee" crying is getting a little old. It's handled now, and, while it's true some high-rollers could hit the new 'effective' cap, they'd have to have a serious spendthrift problem to do so.
>>879497
Yeah, I caught the preview video of Sice's FR that's set to come out next year in the states. I'm a big fan of evade-and-counter type characters and trappers in general, so I'm pretty hype about it. Plus two silver-haired goths at the same time is definitely a quality taste.
>>
>Prische BT off the daily single
Bruh. After getting completely fucked in a different game, i needed this
>>
>no event
dead game huh
>>
>>880076
Why did they break the schedule, I'm pretty sure it's always sunday and friday, but now it's tuesday?
>>
>>880081
They had Tuesday releases before Covid.
>>
>>880081
The next event after Sice's event will be next Sunday for DE9/Vincent BT banner. If they had released Sice's event this previous Sunday it would have been a full 7 days without a new event. Instead they pushed Sice's event to Tuesday so there will only be a 5 day gap between events instead of a 7 day gap.
>>
The only change Sice got with her FR in JP was a longer duration on her LD buff and extra stat buffs.
Really not feeling like pulling for her tomorrow anymore.
>>
>>880144
Apparently her FR is really strong if you run her with Dark damage dealers or Xande LD with off-turn characters like Kain or Auron.
>>
>>880187
>Apparently her FR is really strong
I'm not a JP player nor am I a hardcore theory crafter, but her FR seems more like it's "strong enough to be acceptable if you really want to use her" rather than "really strong", because I view "really strong" as something where you might consider using it even if you don't like the character, and it doesn't really seem to be that way
>>
>>880110
aight, time to catch up on events and ultima farming
>>
>>880110
Wew lad. Time to catch up then. I got Prishe's LD after that shit show, so all it's good now.
>>
>completely capped on tickets
>an entire Divine board worth of tickets sitting in mail
>1.5mil gems
>still have 145 characters worth of summon boards to do
FR gon be good
>>
>>880206
>where you might consider using it even if you don't like the character
I won't use anyone I don't like. I just sell their weapons and leave them at 1/50. It's not actually a lot of characters, only about 24 in GL and 26 in JP.
>>
We are so close to FR I can already taste it.
I'm going all in on Kain's LD/FR/BT banner.
>>
>>880583
I'm going to skip Kain and none of you can stop me.
>>
>>880583
Going all in to get his BT since I'm skipping his entire batch.
>>
>>880583
I'm going all in for Tifa's, Best Judge and Kamal'naut.
>>
>>880593
>I'm going to make a stupid decision on purpose!
okay
>>
>>880544
>leave them at 1/50

You're not gonna skipping those use 15 times or 40 times <insert character> in those chocoboards, right? Uuhh and those gems you're getting for every 10 levels + rank up
>>
>>880610
He's being dumb on purpose, no one skips out on free UW cores
>>
>>880611
Y-yeah... Who is dumb enough to do that? R-right, guys?
>>
>>880607
I don't give a shit about Kain. I'll get a FR weapon for a character I actually like.
>>
>>880613
>implying you're getting Kain for the FR
>>
>>880610
>You're not gonna skipping those use 15 times or 40 times <insert character> in those chocoboards, right?
Of course not. I just put them with Snow and run some 1-wave fight a bunch of times.

>>880611
I'm that minority of players who won't do Shinryu so UWs don't mean as much to me as they do to everyone else.
>>
>>880613
>not rolling for the hidden Aranea
Homo if true.
>>
>>880617
>I'm that minority of players who won't do Shinryu
...interesting
>>
>>880620
I don't care about XV either and her mask looks dumb.
>>
>>880617
I mean, you'll end up leveling them anyway
>>
>>880621
He means that he's the only one that skips shinryu unironically
>>
File: 1635271683297.jpg (160 KB, 900x1200)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>880600
Same for Tifa. By the time her FR and BT+ come out in GL, I'll have her Ultima Fist maxed out, so she can hit the ground running.
As far as other FRs I'm looking forward to, I know that I probably won't be able to get all of them no matter how many resources I hoard, but the short list of 'must-haves' include Celes, Terra, Faris, and Yuna, which should be fairly doable. Beyond them, we'll have to see how the [s]spice[[/s] resources flow. Cor is a particularly useful teammate for Tifa, from what I recall, and there's plenty of other favorites like Beatrix, Maria, Rydia, and Seymour that I'd like to have fully kitted out, but I'll temper my expectations for the time being.
>>
>>880733
Crap, one too many brackets around the [s]spice[/s].
>>
>>880741
Dumb discordposter.
>>
>>880623
jfc get some taste pleb
and i'm not even a xv or waifu fag
>>
>>880767
No need to get upset because a random anon doesn't like your girl. It's ok, bro.
>>
>>880733
>Cor is a particularly useful teammate for Tifa, from what I recall
Cor is a useful teammate for anyone
>>
>>880779
not just aranea's helmet but kain too, it's not ok bitch
>>
Whats the best way to find friends?
I need to find a quistis to tackle this lufenia.
I'm fairly new so all i can find is garnets and such.
>>
>>880812
Right; I meant more that since Tifa's my main resource sink, I am more willing to sink resources into other, non-favorites who are especially geared towards promoting her strengths while also not taking her spot as primary damage dealer. Lilisette's another example of an FR-carrying unit that would synergize with Tifa while also not overlapping her.
>>880832
There aren't a lot of people who run Quistis as their support unit, it's true, which is unfortunate because she's the one guaranteed delay support in the game since they started making all those annoying delay-immune bosses.
As to your question, I just pick them up via doing co-ops, either when I see they have a good support unit or have a funny name/message. I suppose you could also join a community that surrounds the game and post your information there, but that's never been my modus operandi.
>>
>>880838
I doubt ill find one with this little time left through co op. What communities were you talking about? reddit? or is there some others?
>>
>>880832
I put up Quistis as my friend unit for you. I'll leave her up for a couple of days. My friend code is 531,009,754.
>>
>>880839
Yeah, and the Tonberry Troupe people also have their own Discord. There's various other content creators out there that do OO-related stuff like podcasts and other info/datamining websites, but most of them are connected to Tonberry in one way shape or form.
>>
>>880832
I've only been playing a couple months, and I just friend people that have useful units up. I've pruned my friends every time I come to the point where most of them are useless, so over the iterations I've wound up with ~50 or so people who friended me back and they consistently have useful units put up. I think like 3 or 4 of them have or recently had Quistis up as a support. I recommend you do the same; just friend people if they have a unit you like (or if you had fun together in coop by spamming emotes or something) and then every so often prune your lists of the people who didn't friend you back, or prune the inactives, or prune the people with "useless" units up, because the "useless" units people usually just stick to the one person and they never change them, in my experience

OOtracker has a friend feature, though I've never used it. You can make an account and track your progress and compare like who used different characters on the DE:T levels, for example. Stuff like that. I have not friended anyone from here, I don't use discord, and I don't use reddit, so I have no friends from there either, just people I've co-opd with or have randomly friended over the past couple months. It probably also helps if you yourself put up helpful friend units. I usually change mine out when I pull for a new unit who is also good in their Lufenia, and then Freya with blue armor and 5/5 UW is my default for now when I feel like my support has been used. Sometimes I put Selphie up
>>
File: 1640777917151.png (1.16 MB, 1049x1065)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>880593
Me too. I'm going all in on Krile. Because she's cute.
>>
>>880850
I really appreciate it but i get "search failed" when i search your number. I dont know if you mistyped or im just dumb. My code is 680-349-888. I'll check my followers in a little while and look for you.

>>880867
>>880856

Thanks for all the advice. Ill keep that in mind going forward.
>>
>>880883
Whoops shit. I did mistype it.

I accidentally put 754. Just FYI I don't have a have a whip UW on her and I only used a book on high armor, no ingots. Hopefully she'll be enough for you to get through there.
>>
>>880886
No worries.
I'll take what I can get. I'll report back in a little while.
>>
>>880869
Krile is very tempting to pick up, since she is good with off-turn damage comps and anyone that does Lightning damage. That said, I already have Garnet, who is very similar and also can be used for Water enchanting. We'll see if I can justify pulling for her, but odds are low when I already have a bunch of other, higher-priority characters both in her tactical space and in terms of cute characters.
>>
>>880617
How to say your new without saying your new
>>
>>880895
The only way to enchant party with lightning with garnet is ex and calls I think and krile pops it through ld and call a great way to increase the fr gauge and her fr can work with garnet too.

In the month of fr debut her and kam frs are pretty good and tidus one of my faves so yea. And kam and kains bts are clutch to get.

And I'm getting there costumes since they look so cool
>>
>30 tickets both LDs
I guess I'm not getting either Prishe and the twins' BT for now
>>
anyone pulling anything from vincent's cycle?
i'm gonna use some tickets for galuf, don't really need him but his gimmick can be useful
>>
>>881169
Already have Galuf and Sephiroth BT so I'm only planning on pulling for Edge.
Might throw some tickets for Shrek's LD/EX since I already have his BT and all.
>>
>>881169
I'm debating using gems at some point to get Vincent because weirdly as I've gotten older I appreciate Vincent's edginess more than I did as a teen, but also I love debuff gimmicks so I really like his BT effect

Unfortunately I'm aware that FR is coming so I'll probably throw a few tickets at each banner and hope for the BT along the way
>>
Didn't notice before for those who have been keepinh up since their introduction we can now buy all 7* armors. I just did and I have 40 HG tokens left. Another shop cleared!
>>
>>881173
>I appreciate Vincent's edginess more than I did as a teen
hello mid life crisis
>>
>>881398
I wish to say that you are joking, but it is true.
>>
>>881398
Nah, I just think he looks cool now. Before, I disliked him because of his edginess whereas now I like him despite his edginess
>>
>>881169
Was originally going to dump some tickets but it ultimately depends on how they changed his banner.
>>
>>881169
I'm probably going to hold onto tickets until Tidus's FR comes around, since I have the rest of his kit, and potentially Krile's as well. I want to pick up Relm, but she is going to get a rework this fall during the FR era so I might as well wait until then to see to picking her up.
I got lucky in getting Sice's kit with a reasonable number of tickets, so I don't want to push my luck.
>>
Wondering if/when I should start try to craft teams in advance for FR, or if I just pull for who I like and then hope they work together
>>
newbie here. which banner to focus on?
>>
>tfw caught up on content
feels good but also feels kinda bad

>>882309
You definitely should focus on one banner because characters are only at their most useful if you have all of their weapons, but right now I don't think there is a slam dunk banner

Sice seems like she's pretty useful since she has does multiple things and thus can fulfill lots of orb conditions. Leila + Eiko are also pretty good, because Leila is just good and Eiko is like a cheat code because she revives your team and can cheese orbs. Prishe is pretty good DPS if you green her, and even if you don't green her, her LD does over 1mil damage which can be pretty useful for farming Divine Summons which you probably haven't done if you're new. Out of those, though, I don't know which is the best choice. Leila and Eiko can cheese a lot of things, Sice can hit a lot of orb conditions, and Prishe is a good DPS, but they're all on different banners
>>
>>882593
Hm... I completely forgot about getting Eiko's LD. And done.
>>
>>882593
>focus on one banner
guess i fked up. i got sice and celes LD weapons. why do i need all of their weapons? you only get to equip one?
>>
>>882605
This is a weapon gacha game, not a character gacha game. You can always get all the characters, but the weapons are only available on their banners, or by spending relatively rare (and in some cases, prohibitively rare) tokens to get

The way it works is that you need to MLB (max limit break) each weapon either by using duplicates of by substituting Power Stones for duplicates, but you need to max out each weapon. Maxing out a weapon provides permanent stat boosts to the character that become equippable passive abilities, and especially the EX and LD (and BT if applicable) provide their corresponding abilities (EX ability, LD, or BT, or BT+ if you green them). You want to have all of a character's abilities in addition to all of their passives. It's a pretty massive power boost to have all of a character's weapons maxed out vs having few or none of their abilities maxed out

You also want to max out a character's summon boards because that's another huge chunk of stats, and if you complete the newbie boards you get a lot of wild points which can be used on anyone. Enhancement/Character boards are also pretty helpful for a character to have, especially the LD portion of the board. If you only have Sice/Celes LD weapons and you don't MLB the LD weapon, and if you don't MLB the EX weapons and the 15/35, and if you don't max the summon boards, and if you don't max enhancement boards, then they're not really characters honestly. And then there's the tiers of armor too, where you want them to at least have their purple armor if you're planning on using them. Just having a character's LD without having the LD maxed, and without having the other weapons maxed, and without maxing armor and boards, they're really not much of a character
>>
>>882624
Maxing Armor is pretty optional, he just needs the enough cp to equip the major passives. Maxing character boards is good but only the LD board is required and we're going into FR boards.

>>882605
EX and LD are the major ones. The LD can only be acquired through gacha, barring LD tokens that you have to pay real money for. There are EX tokens that can get any EX and you can get enough EX tokens in the chocoboard to acquire one EX. Ordinarily EX tokens are rare though.

15 and 35 weapons can be acquired through red weapon tokens that will rapidly accumulate.

BTs are mostly a bonus until Lufenia+. Keep track of your green pity coins on each banner. If you have enough on Sice or Celes to get their EX then just buy it.

Celes might have enough stats from her LD weapon that she may be able to get by without her EX for a while. Sice will need hers though.
>>
>>882605
Don't' listen to this guy >>882822
He's fishing for updoodles on a site that doesn't have them

If you want to use a character, get their purple armor. If you don't care about a character and you're just using them to tick an orb, their armor doesn't matter. He's a nitpicking bitch

If you look up any guides whatsoever and you actually play the game, the beginner boards give you enough free shit to max out like 9 or 10 characters, including greening one and bluing their armor, which is currently maxed maxed out. Lufenia+ can be week one content for you. Him saying "BTs are mostly a bonus until Lufenia+" is a very ignorant statement to make, because the game puts you at endgame Lufenia+ if you just do the beginner boards, which takes like a single afternoon. You are already at Lufenia+ as soon as you begin the game if you can pull 2 character's kits. If you pull Sice, she solos her own Lufenia+. That said, BTs and BT+s are always "pretty optional", they are never necessary

We're also not going into FR boards. We're about to get Force Enhancements. JP doesn't even have FR boards yet. He is an ignorant fool who likes to nitpick
>>
>>882188
You can do both, honestly. It depends on who you like, naturally, but I've had very few problems of finding ways of using my favorites the vast majority of the time, but also being able to clear a lot of the content. Min-maxed meta teams are fun but become less so when they release fights that specifically hose said meta teams. Besides, outside of a handful of exceptions, I can't think of many characters that are outright bad and never get better once their C90/FR/Reworks come out; it might take a while for some characters, but everyone gets their day in the limelight.
>>882605
As >>882624 and >>882822 said, collecting a given character's full suite of weapons and fully upgrading them grants passive bonuses to their skills, ranging from simple damage increases or more skill uses to substantial usability upgrades like starting combat with a specific buff or adding a delay or buff removal effect on a skill that otherwise wouldn't do that.
Between the two of Celes and Sice, the former is going to return later this year on a banner that will have two new weapon types for her, a BT+ and an FR. Sice won't return with her FR until early next year. In other words, if you stick around long enough, you'll get more chances at completing both of their kits.
In either case, enjoy the game and good luck on your rolls.
>>
>>882845
What are even FR Boards?
>>
>>882847
I think that, since they're getting the last set of upgrades from the current FR era soon - as in this month or next - they're supposed to bring out a new set of things to grind up, which will either be C100 or FR Boards. I don't know if an announcement has been made of what the next power spike will be, or if it's speculation still, or what, but that's what I've gathered.
>>
>>882872
I imagine that C100 is gonna bring another upgrade to the S1 and S2 skills. Not sure if we will get another UW tier, like UW+.
>>
>>882875
I'd prefer to have more Cores for more UWs at a time, rather than UW+. S1/S2 skills definitely could use an update for a lot of characters, especially those like Queen and Cissnei whose kits are pretty lame outside of their EX+ mode/maxed Rekka stacks, respectively. They could also work on giving characters more reason to use their altered/improved basic attacks in the way, say, Cater and Palom do.
To be honest I don't envy the devs at all having to come up with unique kits for everyone that also can compete with one another in terms of power level. Seems like a pain in the ass.
>>
All right. All the Cosmos/Chaos era LCs done. Time to tackle the Main Story.
>>
how do I crush the new boss rush easily and most carefree
post teams teams
>>
>>884192
I don't know if my team did make it easy. But with these teams >>875100
, I cleared it without knowing much about the fight by forcing my way through.
>>
Haven't used Xande in a while...
>>
whats the song playing in new events now the one on the boss rush with the chick singing and I think it played on the 6man quest
>>
>>885071
God in Fire
>>
>>885101
thanks
>>
How's King after his LD? Is he at least okay?
>>
>>885183
Yeah, he's pretty good. His S2 gets a rebreak, so he can get more free turns. He gets an improved HP+ attack. His LD gets a rebreak. His EX charges faster and has 7 HP dumps. He's solid but he's the very last LD character so he kind of gets forgotten by FR, especially the big boys like Kain, Kam and Tidus or even Auron.
>>
I got Vincent's full kit BT and all for like 60 tickets. is he worth Greening? i have enough to waste some mats on him. anyone have any opinions?
>>
>>885887
Do you really want to waste mats literally right before the FR era starts? Think alittle.
>>
>>885887
Vincent is a bit niche but his BT provides a unique mechanic that nobody else in the game has, which is to prevent enemies from gaining buffs using an undispellable source. There are other characters who can also prevent enemies from buffing themselves. For example, Aerith can put a debuff on enemies that prevents them from gaining buffs. But it's tied to a debuff. If an enemy dispels debuffs then it can freely buff itself. Vincent just straight blocks all enemy buffs with his BT.

Up to you if you want to max him out. He's not mandatory for any fights, but there are some fights in the Shinryu era where he'll be MVP if you have have him BT+'d.
>>
any way to cheese reckoning in the future? or is powecreep the only way to shorten this fight? 30+ mins is a pain
>>
>>885908
Taking an FR character will let you blow through it pretty quickly, provided you can still deal with the orb.
>>
Ironically you should go for Kain stuff if you care about shinryu
>>
>>885916
How's that ironic? Shinryu is designed for FR characters and Kain is the first FR character.
>>
>>885916
>ironically
Every single person who cares about OO knows to get Kain, it's not ironic
>>
>get bosses down to 3%
>they both use AoE attacks and kill a character
Well fuck.
>>
>>885916
ironically unironically literaly just wait for Lunafreya
>>
>want Vicent's LD and BT
>took me 5 pulls for that + Rem's LD
>missing Sephiroth's BT
>4 rolls in and still no Sephiroth's BT
>>
File: Kadaj MVP.png (2.06 MB, 1600x900)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
Thank fucking god the pain is over
>>
Got Sephiroth all build up for this fight only for Garnet to outperform him, very cool.
>>
Wasn't as bad as I thought
>>
I can't get past the first ight of the boss rush; do I really need Prische's BT to actually get out of there? I want to get the rewards before the event goes out...
>>
>>887545
Just do the not Very Hard++ version. I think the only thing you miss out on is 1/4th of a BT nugget

I don't have 9 characters built, so that's what I did. It's much easier
>>
>>887549
I alread cleared the other one, but I wanted to know if it was possible to do that first wave without a BT. I tried with Yuna's BT, but it does no damage since bravery is always 0 at the start. Only character that does damage in that wave seems to be Prische, or at least from the ones I have unlocked and armed.
>>
>>887556
>I wanted to know if it was possible to do that first wave without a BT
I built both Cissnei and Shelke to try to beat that fight, and I can confirm that Cissnei, Freya, Shelke can be the first wave and then get into the 2nd wave, but like I said I don't even have 9 characters so overall it was a complete and total waste
>>
>>887561
I think I only have Shelke's weapons; I wonder if I can do it with Leia, Shelke and Prische, or if I need Cissnei because those rekkas seem to help a lot.
>>
>>887571
The damage comes almost entirely from Cissnei and Freya. Shelke hits like a limp noodle, she's a complete waste of resources imo. She takes lots of turns which is very bad for FR era, and she did not cause me to beat the fight, so it's a huge mistake that I don't recommend. If you have anyone else that takes lots of turns, I'd recommend them instead

Oh forgot to mention I put Prishe call on Cissnei. Without Prishe call, Cissnei hits for like 100k instead of 400k. Basically, I'm saying don't make the same mistake I did. If you don't have a turn hogger, Shelke fucking sucks don't waste your resources, and also if you don't have a turn hogger then Cissnei also fucking sucks
>>
Shelke is not great for Boss Rushes and I don't know how good she is in Shinryu. But she is surprisingly effective in unusual fights like Divine Shiva and GLEX Lufenias that back you into corners. She has her own built in Brv/HP damage up, Brv floor and her own defenses. So you can use her in weird tank/utility teams where there is no room for a support and bosses must act or cut turns.

Other turn hoggers are better for no turns but except for Alisaie (who needs to crit), Tifa (who is strangled if she can't launch/delay/break) and Prishe (the boosted character) they need BTs and supports.
>>
>>887733
What a shame. I was trying my best to get those juicy rewards, but I can't do that much if I just started paying last week.
I really tried, but not having that BT really made a dent on my plans.
>>
>>886577
>Got Sephiroth all build up for this fight only for Garnet to outperform him
Same, except Terra.
Also tried multiple combinations of Porom/Cissnei/Leila/Terra and failed multiple times before reaching the same team as you. Should have just looked at what everyone was doing before wasting all this time teamtesting.
>>
File: 1627857130164.png (2.16 MB, 800x1650)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
Anybody pulling?
>>
>>888839
Going to split my last tickets between here and King. Too bad he doesn't have the hp dmg reductions to be useful in 9 but I'm sure I'll use him somewhere.

>True Resisting
I don't like the sound of that if it's something that nerfs Rydia's piercing.
>>
>>888839
Yeah, he's one of my favs and counter characters age really well in Shinryu.
>>
>>887737
You will be fine your in a great spot with fr era everyone becomes useful and you can go to any of the past content and smash it. So your fine I recommend watching some jp vids to see what frs you want to pull cuz some aren't great
>>
File: 1642170423960.png (41 KB, 865x166)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
Feeling real good about everything except Enhancement Points

I hope my free premium mog pass carries me
>>
DET9 left: Vincent (Rydia) Vanille (Serah) Galuf (Lilisette) Ifrit
DET9 right: Fang (Strago) Garnet BT+ (Caius) Kadaj (Noel) Pandemonium
DET9 reckoning: Galuf (Lilisette) Garnet BT+ (Raines) Kadaj (Rydia) Ifrit

Got really lucky with Gladiolus, Garnet, and Kadaj, 7% in 90 turns. Gladiolus ran out of defensive buffs and Garnet ran out of LD damage. This encouraged me to waste several more attempts and never got below 30%, being too conservative with Garnet.

Garnet's EX, both Rydia calls, Lilisette c1, and Kadaj EX bumps the orbs with no spheres needed.
If Kadaj EX debuff falls off, Fixations remain gold but if they get refreshed without the EX debuff, then they become silver again.
>>
File: 1640473697241.png (667 KB, 1005x488)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
I guess I'll post mine too

2 Laguna RF on Relm
I tried several times to get a duo Relm + Galuf clear, but I couldn't stagger their recasts well enough. The closest I got was the 19% threshold, but then they both did their recast and that kills Relm, so I just said fuck it and brought Vincent (who almost died kek)
>>
>>889420
no BTs forgot to mention
>>
>>889420
Sylph summon?
>>
>>889431
I was using Alexander when I was trying the duo. The HP regen buff lasts a very long time beacuse neither of them really take any actual turns, and I had Freya call on Galuf too, but if they do a back to back recast attack it's pretty much game over regardless

I probably still had Alexander for the clear out of laziness. Vincent is the liability, not Relm or Galuf
>>
File: sketch-1655419230896.png (2.16 MB, 2055x1080)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
>>889420
I did something similar, used Sephiroth on the last fight since I got his BT
>>889431
Not that guy but yeah I used Sylph to heal with Relm, went pretty smooth
>>
File: 1652397979512.jpg (48 KB, 960x960)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>889449
based
>>
>>888839
Gonna throw a bunch of tickets. Tickets have less value in the FR era anyway.
>>
>>889476
>Tickets have less value in the FR era anyway.
How so?
>>
>>889485
He's just making shit up. If anything, they have more value, because FRs have the same pull rate as LDs, and I have been playing since March, only using tickets, and I have pulled every LD and I still have about 1200 tickets on me, with over 4000 still to get from Summon Boards. This includes my only unlucky run of throwing 1,000 tickets at Terra and not getting her LD or her BT

In my opinion, provided you have tickets, you should use tickets on anything you want that isn't a BT. If you want an FR or an LD unit, using a couple hundred tickets is a pretty safe bet. If you want a BT, though, gem it
>>
>>889485
FR weapons are so expensive to upgrade (240 powersytones). They do give out High Powerstones but you get a steady, set amount of those each month. You can also try to pull dupe FRs, but you're probably only doing that if you're gem pulling since that way you can aim for the pity. If you pull a random FR weapon with a ticket or free pull it's very likely you won't have the resources available to immediately max it out. And then by the time you get the resources to max it out, you'll probably have gotten another FR and you'll have to pick and choose which one to invest in.

Basically you'd want to spend gems to make sure you get FRs you want and have the resources to max out. Tickets will get you an FR but that doesn't mean you'll be able to actually end up using it.
>>
>>889490
>only get enough Enhancement Points to max out 2 characters every 2 months
>only get enough high power stones each month to max out 2 FRs every 2 months
>anon reasons that powerstones are the bottleneck, and thus tickets have less value
Do it however you want, and I'm by no means a JP player, but your logic seems flawed to me, because it seems clear to me that enhancement points are the issue. If you were a day one player, I'd assume you'd have a treasure trove of power stones and enhancement points, so from where I'm standing, your argument only makes sense if you are a newer player (without a cache of power stones) but you buy the mog pass (so that enhancement points are not your bottleneck)
>>
Do FRs even need to be MLB'd right out? I remember going through Cosmos with base EXs until Chaos hit. Do FR's have comparable attack stats to purples or even greens?
>>
>>889492
At 240 powerstones to max an FR most players will only have enough to max out 4 FR weapons without pulling dupes. Only whales are sitting on much more than 1000 powerstones.

Regardless the point is, without a shit ton of enhancement points and powerstones to max out characters/weapons, if you pull an FR with a ticket it's not going to be getting much use. In earlier eras it was pretty easy to build a character if you pulled their weapons. Now to build an FR takes a massive investment. Even if you pull a copy of Desch's FR with tickets, are you really going to want to invest that many resources into building him and it, when you could be spending those on someone else you've probably planned for?

>>889495
At base your FR time lasts for 5 turns. If you max out the FR weapon it lasts for 10 turns. There's no reason why you'd be better off using an unbuilt FR than using a built one.
>>
File: 1650192345030.png (2.07 MB, 808x3523)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
>>889499
>At 240 powerstones to max an FR most players will only have enough to max out 4 FR weapons without pulling dupes. Only whales are sitting on much more than 1000 powerstones.
I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm not saying that this situation you're describing now is normal, I'm saying that in order for what you are saying to make sense, then this ridiculous situation you are describing is what would necessarily need to be the case

You get high powerstones for doing Shinryu stuff. You don't need 240 straight up powerstones, because chocobo boards and/or shinryu missions give you high powerstones. The argument that you're making is that "Tickets have less value in the FR era anyway". The only possible way this would make sense is if the absolute bottlebeck of using an FR is power stones, and what I'm trying to say is that (at least from my understanding) that the powerstones are merely the first hurdle, they are not the tightest bottleneck. Therefore, I'm in the camp that tickets have greater value because you can "reliably" pull both FRs and LDs with them without using gems

You also need Force Stones and Enhancement Points. Enhancement Points are a very hard bottleneck for f2p players. You are only capable of getting enough to fully max out ~2 characters every ~2 months. I believe that Force Stones and/or High Powerstones come at roughly the same rate, meaning that if you are f2p, your rate of enhancement is ~2 FR characters every ~2 months, and that's just the way it is. That's regardless of whether you're using tickets or using gems. Using gems doesn't overcome the Enhancement Point hurdle, and using gems only overcomes the Force Stone hurdle if you are funneling excess/surplus Power Stones and High Power stones in order to max out dupe or otherwise "extra" FR weapons, and let's be real you're probably not doing that
>>
>>889499
What about maxing the main esports FR and keeping all the Kriles and Braskas at their base for extra.
>>
>>889507
Lots of players, especially ones who have been playing for awhile, already have many or even most of the EXs/LDs. On quite a few banners the only new weapon that will be available for those players will be the FR. But FRs are so expensive to max out (both powerstone and enhancement point wise) that you're probably going to plan out your pulls in advance and if there's an FR you want and you've got the resources for, you'll spend your gems on it and aim to pull a dupe or two if possible. In that situation what will you spend tickets on? Trying to fish for an FR that you probably won't be able to do anything with, even if you get it? Why even bother?
>>
>>889510
I'm the anon who disagrees with that guy, and I honestly believe that I've done more research than he has

Like I've been saying, if you are f2p, you are only able to max out ~2 FR characters every ~2 months. Going the esports route is the smartest way to play. If you get Kriles and Braskas but you keep them at their base... there's just no point in using them. You have the esports maxed out. Like sure, get the FRs, that's what I plan on doing also, but there's not point in using the FRs that aren't maxed out if you have ones that are maxed out (and are also better) unless you're doing meme challenge runs or something. You can still use the FR weapons, because the base FR weapon is 130 cp, which means it's stronger than a 3/3 EX+ weapon, so if you get the FR you can (I think) safely vendor the EX, but you wont be using their Force Time, you'll be using someone else's who is maxed out

>>889513
>In that situation what will you spend tickets on? Trying to fish for an FR that you probably won't be able to do anything with, even if you get it? Why even bother?
Because you can. I've gotten every LD that I've been around for except for Terra (who cost me 1000 tickets for nothing). That one time is a wild outlier. All with tickets. Why not try to throw a few tickets at every FR? If/when you get them you can replace your EX+ for them. The pull rate is the same as LDs, and as I said, I have a veritable gold mine of tickets still, over 5000, and the entire time I've been playing I have only used tickets. The only thing you *need* gems for are BTs. Spend your resources however you want, I don't care, but my personal rule is that if I want a BT I will use gems (hasn't happened) and if I want an LD or FR I will use tickets. If you really, really, need an FR, use gems, sure why not. I'm not your mom do whatever you want.

The only thing I'm trying to refute is when you said "Tickets have less value in the FR era anyway."
>>
Hope everyone who pulled for Edge got him!
>>
700 tickets no Edge LD
>>
>>889573
Damn that's wild.
>>
Is there a wiki for opera omnia's story? Or like a cliffnotes?
>>
>>889586
Rival gods summon copy final fantasy warriors to fight in the dissidia games. Dissidia gets fucked and the god replacements create a land of respite for the warriors.

Rampant dimensional portal creation starts fucking with the world and Materia/Cosmos's warriors are asked to close these torsions created by Spiritus/Chaos's warriors.

Your tour guide acts inconsistent and everyone susses him out. The world eventually gets fucked by a dimensional parasite and the Materia and Spiritus warriors start to join forces just as the Light Crystal explodes.

Everyone travels the Dark World and gathers their memories because Materia didn't want her warriors feefees distracting them, while Spiritus let all his keep theirs. Various antagonists play the bbeg ball until Kefka destroys the world again.

WoL scatters everyone else into act 3's world where parties from each series band together and the antagonists try and get their endgame forms back. Nobody except Onion Knight remembers WoL.
>>
>>888839
I'm out of tickets again and my gems dipped below 100k because I've been impulse-pulling on Sephiroth and Sice's banners. I'm gonna stop and build up my reserves again.
>>
Got a lucky Vincent BT in Edge's banner.
Is it worth it to green him or save it for Kain's upcoming BT?
>>
>>889803
depends ? are you willing to do shinryu difficulty ?
>>
>>889826
I'm planning to. As for now, I'm having a hard time in DET9 mid. I think I can manage the orb, but their ice punch what's killing me.
>>
Edge IW Lufenia+: Leila (Vanille) Garnet BT+ (Raines) Kadaj (Rydia) Diabolos Yuna UW+BT (unused)

Attack node never did its debuff aoe. Least obnoxious CPU fight.
>>
Haha Twins and the amazing Prishe go brbrbrbr
>>
>>889860
>I'm having a hard time in DET9 mid
>I think I can manage the orb, but their ice punch what's killing me.
If you have Laguna RF spheres on Relm, or if you are otherwise handling the orb fine, then the only mechanic in the fight is indeed the ice punch. Vincent's BT wont really help, so greening it wont help either, imo anyway, especially close to Shinryu. A nicely timed BT phase is all that'd really help

Try using Alexander and HP+ Artifacts
>>
>>890360
PRISHE!
>>
>relm edge and vince all came home on 200 tickets
>>889075
whats this from?
>>
>>890457
Logging in to ffootip and clicking on planner
>>
So are we going into Shinryu on 23rd, or are they gonna do another event after King before going into Kain?
>>
>>890864
when is the stream isn't the 25th ?
>>
>>890866
27th apparently, so we're just gonna have nothing for 6 days after King event drops?
>>
>>890878
We're probably going to have a full dead week after King's release. King will be this next Tuesday. Then the stream won't be until the next Monday. That's when they'll announce the new FR weapon, Shinryu difficulty and the Force gauge. The next night on Tuesday we'll get the Kain event. It's possible they could release Kain's event and FR before the stream, but that would be kind of weird to release the new tier before the stream explaining how everything works works.
>>
>>890934
>but that would be kind of weird to release the new tier before the stream explaining how everything works works.
Yeah, I agree and I think your timeline is probably what they're going to do, but I also think it's weird that, like, didn't they recently switch the event release date of the boss rush or something specifically because they didn't want a 1 week lull in content? And now we're getting one anyway, ya know
>>
>>890940
If I recall they released Divine Pandemonium which had the BT+ system and the Lufenia+ difficulty a few days before the Stream. They just announced and explained the BT+ system with in-game notices. So there is precedent. But with LD and EX+ weapons they waited to announce them after announcing them on the livestream. I think it's more likely we have a dead week but they could release Kain's event on Thursday or Sunday and then have the Livestream Monday. I wouldn't count on it but it's at least a possibility.
>>
>>890878
That's 6 days to work on King's event. It's not a dead week unless you clear everything out on the first day like a crack rabbit.
>>
>>890970
Are you talking about JP? Because BT+ and Lufenia+ did not start with Pandemonium and they definetly explained the concept during a Livestream beforehand.
>>
>>890976
Divine Pandemonium was the first BT+ event with Zidane/Y'shtola BT+'s. I was pretty sure they released that event without discussing it first on the livestream, but maybe I'm thinking of something else that was released prior to the livestream and without discussion.
>>
>>890978
Ah, you're right, I was thinking of C90. But still, they definetly talked about BT+ on stream before the actual Pandemonium event, they even teased it on twitter (Be There...+) and you can check the dates too just to be sure (Divine Pandemonium started on the 30th)
https://twitter.com/DissidiaFFOO/status/1441507746176651266
>>
>spend 30 minutes soloing Tier 6 left side with Auron
>enemies at 10%
>game force closes
I don't mind long fights but this shit's fucking stupid
>>
>>891147
Auch.
>>
>Encouragement's Keystone
Iroha, Edward, Gladio, Beatrix, Sherlotta, Alphi, Porom, Rosa, Agrias, Cait Sith, Selphie, Lili, Lenna, Quistis, Serah, Snow (wtf), Layle, Galuf, Yuna, WoL,
>>
>>891172
and also Braska
>>
I'm newer, so I've been going through and DET tiers for the first time, and I'm redoing Tier 8

Can anyone explain to me why my Shelke hits for capped damage throughout all phases of Tier 8 Reckoning, but my Edge and Cissnei hit for literal ones? I do not remember hitting for literal ones the entire time I was doing this, nor do I have any idea why only Shelke constantly hits for capped damage
>>
>>891531
Edge and Cissnei both have party Brv Damage increases and Attack auras so check their summon boards.
>>
File: 1633936796966.png (1.26 MB, 1280x720)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>891551
>so check their summon boards.
You mean like check to make sure I have everything equipped?

I do. I took Edge's speed passives off and I also took Cissnei's speed passives off, but just for good measure I "cleared" them all and then "auto"d everything back on after your comment including speed passives (effectively resetting them), tried again, and they still hit literally for ones. Well, Cissnei hit's literally for ones. Edge hits, on his Phoenix counter and normal attacks, for a grand total of like 3k

Phase 1 goes mostly normal and Cissnei is doing 300k+ and Edge is doing 200k+ except when he gets the BRV, HP reduction/steal aura thing, and it goes back to normal afterwards. However, in Phase 2 and in Phase 3, Cissnei hits for literally 1. Her follow ups do like 36 damage, sometimes actually 0. Edge's counters in Phase 2 and Phase 3 also hit for the aforementioned 3k. Even if I activate a summon before Phase 1 transitions into Phase 2, as soon as it flips to Phase 2, Cissnei starts hitting for less and less damage until she is hitting 1s. For some reason, Shelke hits for max damage constantly throughout all phases, doing almost 1mil on her EX, but Edge and Cissnei are both entirely useless after Phase 1 (well, I guess Edge still has party evasion, which is what I brought him for, but Cissnei is literally a wasted party slot, and I only have those 3 characters available because I solo'd left with Edge, and I duo'd right with Shelke/Cissnei)

Whatever is happening, for some reason it is only making Edge and Cissnei do no damage; Shelke hits for capped damage every time she attacks and seems to be unaffected by whatever is happening
>>
>>891569
Try a Def Down call
>>
File: 1636995147786.png (949 KB, 1280x720)
949 KB
949 KB PNG
>>891606
In the end, I just powered through it. I still have no idea why Cissnei was hitting for like 6, and 0, and 24 or why Edge was hitting for anywhere between 2k - 12k on his counters. Both doing literal 1s for BRV damage and I have no idea why, because Shelke was hitting for 150k and 200k+ and then 800k+ on EX
>>
>>891608
>Artifacts
I found it. Anyways good job.
>>
>>891613
>>Artifacts
>I found it
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>891614
Compared to the other two here, Shelke has better Attack boosting artifacts on top of her personal damage boosts. Edge has no 108 attack artifacts, just 3 2% attack artifacts that don't scale better than static 108s. Cissnei has her aura artifacts that are well and good but would still like two more 108s.

Try and fish for 3 108s for Edge, Cissnei might be fine with another support or debuffs. Shelke might be fine but when she shows back up you may want to get another 108 for her too.
>>
>>891608
Shelke has a UW equipped so of course she's hitting for max damage.
>>
>>891626
Anon, if you actually understand what you're saying, could you please explain it to me? Do you know what the damage formula is? Because to me it sounds like you're saying that the reason Cissnei starts doing 1 damage instead of 300k damage as soon as Phase 2 starts is because she has 108 less attack, and that lacking this 108 attack causes her to do 300k less damage per follow up, which I simply refuse to believe

If that's how it works, then that's how it works, but I would very much appreciate it if you could explain to me how it works if you actually understand it. Because Edge has less attack, also has less attack + artifacts, and is doing more damage than Cissnei by like 3000%
>>
>>891654
The reason the UW is in there is because I just wanted to be done with the fight. I tested it before and after your post, and she still hits for max damage with her normal weapon equipped, although of course her max damage is less without the UW, but she is still hitting max on every attack while Edge and Cissnei are hitting for 1s. I actually think the only reason Edge is doing any damage at all is because I put his own sphere on him, so he gets a very small battery when he evades
>>
>>891658
Shelke has 108 more attack plus another 15% from her uniques on top of her personal selfish damage boosts. IIRC she has 50% Brv damage and 20% HP damage for herself. Static stat values get the multipliers and so 108 attack ends up more than expected to overcome the Def floor.
>>
>>891675
>Shelke has 108 more attack plus another 15% from her uniques on top of her personal selfish damage boosts
>on top of her personal selfish damage boosts
Well I still disagree entirely with your assertion that 108 attack is the difference between 300k damage and 24 damage
In my own personal testing I've found that characters with more HP attacks and/or less overflow % benefit more from ATK +108, whereas character with less HP attacks (like 3 or less) and/or more overflow % benefit more from MAX BRV +330. I have actually tested this a lot, and I think that Tonberry especially blindly says get ATK +108 for absolutely no reason. Though I'm not picky, I just take whatever I get because they literally never matter, ever

But I do think you're correct about her "selfish damage boosts". I never actually read what Shelke's stuff does
>BRV cannot drop below 30% mBRV
>mBRV +50%
>OF +30%
So thanks for pointing me to her passives, but as you can see, ATK is not the be all end all and for many characters that Tonberry recommends it for, MAX BRV is the better choice
>>
>>891679
>for many characters that Tonberry recommends ***ATK +108 for, ***MAX BRV +330 is the better choice
(Though again, it literally never matters, unlike spheres which can actually cause you to clear fights you would have no business clearing otherwise)
>>
>>891662
>I actually think the only reason Edge is doing any damage at all is because I put his own sphere on him, so he gets a very small battery when he evades
Edge also has Brv Retain over Cissnei. Shelke has her Brv floor.

I 'd say grind out 108s. Use def debuffs. Put Alisaie/Sazh/CaitSith calls on Cissnei to exploit her crits. Or don't. It works on my machine.
>>
>>891687
>Anon still insists that ATK +108 is the issue after I already illustrated that the only reason Shelke deals damage in this fight is because she has BRV and OF buffs
Okay

Here let me tell you how it works, because I actually know now thanks to the other anon who also incorrectly insisted that ATK +108 is the issue, but mentioned Shelke's "selfish damage boosts"

Shelke is doing damage because her mBRV cannot go below 30%, and she buffes her mBRV by +50%, and she has a lot of Overflow. The other characters are not doing damage because they don't have that. The only way they'd be doing damage is by going back and freeing up a battery character (not doing that). They could have 10,000 attack and they still wouldn't be doing even 100k damage
>>
>>891608
I'd try that team and fight out but I don't want to mess up my Transcendence clear teams. I tried some other Lufenia fights and Edge and Cissnei didn't have much trouble dropping big damage. So I'm not really sure what's happening to you.
>>
>>891713
>So I'm not really sure what's happening to you.
The boss has a massive BRV gain aura reduction, -80% and -100%, and I didn't have a battery character. I used Selphie when I originally did it so I never knew. The only thing I wasn't understanding is why Shelke was able to do damage, but I had never looked at the stats her overhead or buffs gave her, but it all makes sense now. The infographic I looked at said that it had this aura even in Phase 1, which I think is just wrong, because it seems to only start in Phase 2 and then it sticks around in Phase 3

The answer is not my lack of ATK +108, it's the fact that none of my characters battery except Shelke who works around the reductions but only for herself
>>
>>891717
Selphie has +Brv Gain so the reduction shouldn't hit her that hard.
>>
>>891719
Anon, I know. I said that when I cleared Tier 8 the first time, I used Selphie, so I didn't even notice the BRV Reduction aura. I recleared Tier 8, in part, to free up Selphie
>>
Should you get every Ultima weapon or just get one and focus on fully uncapping it?
>>
>>891892
The way that the Dismantle system works heavily favors if you go all in on one weapon. You can dismantle one weapon per month, which refunds all of the cores
>>
File: ss.jpg (11 KB, 248x194)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Anyone else has weird multiples of the ultima ingot fragments? I wonder if I've missed something...
>>
>>892606
You must have missed something. Maybe a log in reward bonus or something. I think at one point they were give out 1 fragment each day for 5 days or something.
>>
>>890438
Just came back from the fight and everything is fine. Until I realized my damage is so shit, I only have 10 turns left when I reached 10%. Also Vincent runs out of ammo very quickly. Maybe I'll come back later when I have enough character points for Relm's board, and bring good damage dealers.
>>
>>892920
>Until I realized my damage is so shit, I only have 10 turns left when I reached 10%
It's not so much that your damage is shit, it's that you're taking too many turns, if that makes sense

I used Relm + Galuf + Vincent and it was pretty easy. Relm and Galuf steal the show. If you have 2 Laguna RF spheres, I highly recommend maxing out Relm and parking her in DET9 because it feels like the fight is made more for her than either Vincent or Sephiroth. Galuf is awesome also, and if you already have Unique or Greatsword UWs they're even better. Relm and Galuf have a lot of off turn damage, so they do damage without adding to the turn count which really helps a lot. Relm + Galuf can even duo it resulting in less turns than if you were to bring a third character
>>
I thought the stream was today...
>>
>Have 50 Burst Tokens
>Want Kain 100%
>Instead of pulling tempted to just token his BT and call it a day
Hmm...
>>
>>893360
I did that for Zack's and got his burst with tickets while pulling for someone else, up to you
>>
>>893360
I'm in the same boat, but I'll go with gems for his FR/BT anyway since I'll skip his entire batch. His FR might be bad but I still want it.
>>
>>893360
I skipped Kain's LD so I'm pulling. But I also plan to pull for Krile's FR so I can't pity Kain's BT or token it either until after that.
>>
>>893360
if you want anything from Kain's arc just wait
>>
>>889449
How did you clear the last fight without debuffs?
>>
>>893674
Relm with double Laguna RF spheres. Her Sketch debuff lets her take a free turn after every enemy action, and having double Laguna RF spheres counts as 2 different debuffs, applied to both enemies = 4 debuffs every single time either one of the birds takes a turn. The fight is practically made specifically for Relm
>>
>>893677
Wasn't aware they counted as separate debuffs. Too bad I don't have those stones, so I'll try to clear with Vincent instead.
>>
>>893678
Yeah, I wish I had made more Laguna RF spheres than I did, because they are incredibly helpful for the debuff conditions. I'm just gonna make like 30-40 of each RF sphere from now on in case something like this happens again

btw, double Laguna full/real spheres does *not* work for some reason. The RF spheres probably have coding that makes anything overwrite them, whereas the full spheres might have coding that allows anything to overwrite them, thus allowing it to overwrite itself
>>
>>893678
>>893680
>The RF spheres probably have coding that makes anything overwrite them, whereas the full spheres might have coding that allows anything to overwrite them, thus allowing it to overwrite itself
I meant to say
RF = anything can overwrite (including same debuff)
Real = only better debuffs can overwrite (which does not include the same debuff)
>>
>>893681
>>893680
Huh, that's a weird interaction.
Anyway, my only hope is to actually get Vincent to not die during the fight.
>>
>>893674
Relm with Laguna RF spheres, Sephiroth also has a gold debuff and then debuff calls
>>
>>889573
Got another Garnet LD from the free daily, that's 8 Garnet LD and 0 Edge in 700+ tickets
>>
>>893761
RIP. On the plus side you probably have a lot of powerstones for limit breaking an FR.
>>
Trying to finish all the DETs before the event goes away and Shinryu begins is torture with a roster that is both small and limited
>>
>>893819
You'll be able to blow through all of the 1-9 stages once you get a few FR weapons.
>>
>>893862
I was gonna hold off until December when they rerun the event, but since there's a lull week I wanted to knock it out. The hard part is that I only had 11 characters built up, and some of these stages are pretty difficult for me to solo/duo, and then for others I will absolutely need to build up a character because I don't have enough of them, and even then my pool to choose from is not that deep
>>
>>893683
In the end I was able to clear it with Sephiroth, Galuf and Vincent. Had to get the blue armor for both Sephiroth and Galuf and needed BT on Sephiroth to avoid lowering too much the orbs at 30%, but I probably could've done it without it by getting another Ultima weapon for him and take some turns to build up the orb turns and timing the summon at 19% to avoid the orb from triggering.
I went with Alexander summon to recover some health at the start, since they open with 2 ice punches. Also went with Palom and Garnet calls to recover health if it went too low and Alexander expired, or for the end of the fight, to get the 5000 damage or less achievement.
I had no Laguna's spheres, so I had to play it as the devs intended. Galuf did a lot of damage with blue armor and a n uncapped Ultima weapon, and thank goodness I pulled Seph's BT, or else I should've needed to think of something else to clear this. Thanks for the recommendations of this place, I was able to do it in the end.
Now I'll see what can I do with the chars I have to get as many rewards from Trascendence event missions, clearing the other 8 challenges if I can.
>>
>>894288
>I had no Laguna's spheres, so I had to play it as the devs intended
Bravo anon, I feel like not many people can say that
>>
>>894288
If you dont have Laguna RF spheres and if you don't have Vincent BT, then DET6 Reckoning is pretty fucking annoying because only Caius and Yuffie inflict 8 debuffs, but with double Laguna RFs you can expand that list to include people like Fran or Vincent (which is who I used, no BT)
>>
>>894327
Guess I'll have to gear up Yuffie, then...
>>
>>894304
>not many people
On the contrary there are only 3 or 4 basic bitch teams that the devs intended until certain people get their c90s by which time Shinryu is here. This is reflected in the teams people posted.

Even DET6 had more team possibilities.
>>
>>894396
>This is reflected in the teams people posted
>every team posted used Laguna RF sphere, except anon's
I said that I think not many people can claim they did it without the Laguna RFs, not that it disallows team diverse team comps
>>
Hope everyone has fun with the very last Lufenia+ fight. Say farewell to this era.
>>
What characters can refill their ability use to trigger this orb? Quistis is the only one i can remember right now
>>
>>894589
Garnet, Galuf, Shelke
>>
>>894589
Also Vayne, Yuri, Selphie, Eiko, and of course, King.
>>
>>894589
Eiko. She can even use her AA twice. If you have OK Call that can give her a third use.
>>
>>894591
>>894597
>>894598
Thanks guys
>>
>>892931
Ok thanks, I'll be building Relm up. But I don't know how she works. How's her turn jump and tentacles will help me?
>>
>>894657
>How's her turn jump and tentacles will help me?
You *need* 2 Laguna RF spheres on her. It has to be 2 Laguna RF spheres, nothing else will work. She's really easy though

>Free turn
Every time an enemy who has the Sketch debuff acts, Relm gets a free turn, and she can use Tentacle on that free turn instead of her HP attack. Keep the Sketch debuff on your enemies at all times, but you can sometimes skip it. Like if enemy A does not have Sketch, but enemy B does have Sketch, then if enemy B is going to act before enemy A, you don't need to reapply Sketch yet, because as soon as enemy B acts (because he has the Sketch debuff), you will get a free turn and you can reapply Sketch at that time. On your free turn, you almost always want to use Tentacle, like seriously 90% of the time, Tentacle is the right choice. You can usually wait to apply Sketch or Blind on a turn that isn't free

>Sketch
Her EX applies Sketch, and this is usually how you will apply the Sketch debuff. In DET9 specifically, she gets her EX back pretty much every time Sketch wears off of the enemies. It's so perfect. There might be times where you will need to apply Sketch and the EX isn't up (this is very rare), but in that case you can apply a single target Sketch with the Sketch ability. You pretty much want to use the EX every time it's up, unless you're on a free turn, in which case Tentacle is probably better

>Ulty Sketch
This ability provides the buff Drawing Practice. This buff is what allows you to use Tentacle on your free turns. What you should do, or at least what I do, is I let the buff run out. You still get the free turn from Sketch, but your Tentacle will be the normal HP attack. When that happens, that's when I use Ulty Sketch

>Sketch Summon
You can use this on the rare turns where Relm doesn't need to be doing something else. Notably, if you have Sylph, this turns into a heal and battery for the party
>>
>>894666
>>894657
Oh, also, when you use Sketch one time, it turns into Sketch+ the next time you use it. If you use Sketch+ it resets to regular Sketch

Sketch+ applies a 1 turn Blind debuff. This definitely has its uses, and if you like Relm and play around with her you can learn when you should use this to your advantage, but honestly it is not required knowledge. Basically if you don't need to be doing anything, *or* if you need to reapply Sketch only to 1 enemy (and it is already Sketch+), then if you know that enemy is going to do a nasty attack, you should Sketch+ him to Blind him. But again, not required for normal gameplay
>>
>Want Jegran's BT
>But also Force is coming up
What do I dooooooooo
>>
>>894666
>>894670
Nice, thanks. I'll be practicing with her in some Luf+ missions and after that will try again in DET9 mid.
>>
File: 1652111626272.png (1.16 MB, 1280x720)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>894692
Oh yeah, remove these skills. The less turns she takes the better
>>
File: 2022_06_22_14.37.35.jpg (626 KB, 1280x720)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
>>894695
Thanks anon, I did it!
You're right, this is Relm's fighth.
>>
>>894561
fuck this gay ass orb shit dumbest mechanic they added to the game fucking glad its over
>>
File: luf usage stats.png (16 KB, 626x434)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
Bye bye Lufenia.

Who were our most used characters of the era?
>>
>>895020
WoFF Twins, Garnet and Eiko. I pretty much used one of them on almost every Luf+ after the WoFF Twins first got their BT+.
>>
>>895020
I've cleared every Lufenia since I got Garnet with Garnet + Machina + anti-orb gimmick character
>>
>>894743
Nice! Congrats
>>
File: captchakkk.jpg (24 KB, 326x170)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>895020
eh I didn't really count every lufenia but I did count most lufenia+ although I still have the last 3 to do, I do remember Celes and Squall getting alot of use earlier sucks that they can't hang anymore, but my most used characters for lufenia since BURST+ came out would be
Ashe, Cid Raines (no Aphmau fuckery I used him legit), Yuna, Vayne, Caius, Snow, Buttz, Ace (no green+), Galuf, Auron, Quistis, Selphie
and for lufenia+ once Ultimas came out my characters were
Laguna, Locke, Snow, Garnet (assist Garnet is the real mvp mine wasn't maxed), Machina, Ashe, Beatrix, Gilgamesh, Cid Raines

Cyan is the true most used mvp character, fuck co-ops
>wakka with the captcha kek
>>
>>895020
That is some impressive and well documented autism
>>
>Jessie's moveset is all just grenades and normal guns
>one move is just random bullets shooting out of no where
Damn, like they couldnt at least give her a motorcycle? I mean, maybe Biggs and Wedge could have shown up, maybe even Cloud, i dunno.
>>
>>895393
I think that they should have done LeBreau from XIII instead of Jesse.
>>
>>895393
So, they added Jessie now. Ok.
>>
>>895484
Same or Rikku, but...
>>
File: FVsILoqaMAAKV0p.png (551 KB, 640x700)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>895529
Yeh
>https://twitter.com/DFF_OperaOmnia/status/1539518561105879044?s=20&t=np3_cJW2j_tI0U_sPyS9_w
>>
>>895393
Too bad they didn't wait a year to release her after FF7Rebirth releases so that she shows up, surviving the explosion and possibly flesh out her fighting capacity through cutscenes
>>
>>895605
In a year they'll add Red XIII
Who am I kidding? They'll add Palmer, Don Corneo and Elena.
>>
>>895604
>>895609
>still no Delita
>still no Orlandeau
>still no Mustadio
>still no Alma
>still no Gagfarion
>still no Red XIII
>still no Elena
>still no Rufus
>still no Tseng
>still no RIKKU
Pure shit
>>
>>894666
So the 'flowchart' is:
1. Is it a free turn? If so, use Tentacle.
2. Is your EX up? If so, use it.
3. Is there an enemy that needs Sketch, and EX isn't up? If so, use Sketch.
4. Is Drawing Practice fallen off? If so, use Ultros Sketch.
5. If none of the above is true, use Sketch Summon.
Is that about right? Or am I missing a step?
>>
>>895625
At this rate, they'll add O'aka XXIII before Rikku, just out of spite.
>>
>>895637
Basically, yeah, and have Laguna RF spheres. There might be some "overrides", like if you have Sketch+ up and you know the enemy is going to do an attack that Blind works on, you might use Sketch+, and there are rare times where you want to use your EX on your free turn instead of Tentacle due to enemy turn order shit, but yes, your flowchart is more or less the gist of it

Also >>894695 remove these skills
>>
File: FFIII.jpg (374 KB, 850x851)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
Is JP entering act 4 soon?
If so, I wish they'll make a nice twist in Onion Knight's story by adding the other FFIII Warriors of Light in the game.
>>
>>895642
Gotcha, thanks; I'll take those skills out too. What's so important about Laguna RF Spheres, though? Is it specifically for DET, or general use?
>>
>>895667
The Laguna sphere thing is specifically for Relm and only if you use her in DE9. Laguna's RF spheres are bugged. If you have two equipped on Relm then she can handle the DE9 orb all by herself. You can't do that with two normal Laguna spheres or one normal Laguna sphere and an RF laguna sphere. Outside of DE9 there are way better spheres to put on Relm.
>>
>>895667
>>895671
>Laguna's RF spheres are bugged
I don't think they're bugged. They're the only sphere in the game that applies an AoE debuff, and I think that the way the "mini" debuffs (like the -12% ones) are coded is that *any* debuff overwrites them, which in this case includes a second instance of the same sphere. I don't think it's a bug, I think it's one of them dang ol' "clever use of game mechanics" things. The only way to really "fix" it without fucking everything else up would be to make Laguna's RF sphere be single target only, like literally all of the other debuff spheres

Anyway, yeah, double Laguna RFs are DET9 specific. If you have 2 Laguna RF spheres, you really really should stick them on Relm and park her in DET9. If you just like Relm because she's fun and you want to just generally use her, the Laguna RF spheres are not necessary
>>
>>895675
Either Laguna's RF sphere is bugged or his normal sphere is bugged. Because you can do the trick with two RF spheres but not with two normal spheres.
>>
>>895676
Like I said, I really don't think it's a bug. I think the way that the mini debuffs are coded allows any instance of the same debuff to overwrite it, even if it's the exact same strength. I think the way that the bigger debuffs are coded, like the ones on the normal Laguna sphere, are that only more powerful debuffs can overwrite it. I think that it's more to do with the debuff than the sphere
>>
>>895681
I guess. It doesn't seem like it was an intended interaction of game mechanics, much like Snow's BT effect, but they decided to just keep it.
>>
>>895684
Yeah, I absolutely agree that I don't think it was intended, but I think it's just coding stuff rather than specifically a bug. If you know of any lufenia orbs that have "inflict 2 debuffs" I'm curious to see if anyone with 2 E spheres of like Relm could tick it up. That'd prove one way or the other whether it's laguna or if it's the way debuffs work

I know one of the DET Reckonings has that orb, but I don't wanna redo those to test something out
>>
When the fuck is Kain coming out. I have gems to spend.
>>
>>895625
you forgot sora
>>
>>895715
Stream on Monday, Kain and RF era probably Wednesday
>>
>>895766
>>895640
It will be fun if they add Marche as the final boss to destroy the Isekai dream.
>>
>>895637
I don't speak redit whats a flowshart
>>
>>896126
>he's never played a fighting game
>>
>>896178
fighting games arenn't hard just mash the buttons, the controls are intuitive
>>
File: 1628996285415.png (30 KB, 263x82)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>you get the plate for only 5/9 complete
I don't know why but I expected this to require 9/9
>>
>>896491
there is another plate at 9/9
>>
>>896514
Sweet
>>
King Heretics Lufenia+: Cissnei (Lenna) Yshtola BT+ (Raines) Shelke (Rydia) Bahamut Garnet UW+BT unused

Second turn cut did not activate Shelke's warp because she used a normal turn on the last turn of the summon, leaving her in a free turn state. Everyone naturally died except Ysh and she rez'd everyone and there was enough gas to regain control.

This also happened during the Boss Rush, but without the summon, meaning Relm and Leila are the safer interrupters.
>>
>>896065
Marche just going "Oh no, not this shit again" and losing his mind from being locked in yet another fictional world until he becomes an eldritch abomination forever bound to it would be a crazy endgame and I'm living for it.
>>895671
That's what I figured, just wanted to make sure. Thanks again.
>>
>>896599
My boner and my amusement would be great if Marche becomes a Planesgorger.
>>
>>895625
>Still no Hope's mom
>>
All right. Time to tackle Dimension's End. Wish me luck.
>>
File: 1646849526725.png (1.41 MB, 1280x720)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
Bros... the turn count is 110...
>>
File: 1645067670351.png (16 KB, 128x128)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>896782
>>
File: 1629820867525.png (1.05 MB, 1280x720)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>896858
>just try harder 4head
why didn't i think of that
>>
File: Laughing Decepticons.gif (564 KB, 400x308)
564 KB
564 KB GIF
>>896625
Would she be a tank? Because, you know, moms are tough.
>>896620
Same. They could really commit to the bit by leading up with a whole FFT-style event, really get people convinced that, after all these years, they finally get someone from FFT...and it turns out to be them just burning the game to the ground by making Marche the final boss. I'd die in real life.
>>
File: Lilith.jpg (80 KB, 770x1200)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>895625
Lilith when?
>>
>>897015
Gaia when?
Ryne when?
Louisoux when?
Emet when?
Elidibus when?
Gunbreaker Thancred when?!
>>
>>897021
Hopefully never. There are already too many bad XIV characters in the game, and fucking Lyse is two of them
t. XIVfag
>>
>>897024
I fucking agree that having 2 Lyse is a fucking mess. But Y'shtola is fine, same with the twins.
>>
File: 1626836556952.png (2 MB, 1072x2600)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
Took me about 3 months of autism to finish all the things, just in time for Shinryu. This is literally every character I have upgraded even in the slightest. I only have ~5000 Enhancement Points left, but I do still have my free premium mogpass so that will come in handy

I was gonna let it sit until December, but I figured since they skipped a week of content that I'd just go ahead and do the damn thing. I'm a much better player than I was a week ago, some of this shit was tough, especially the puzzle of trying to figure out how to allocate the characters, because man I found out I do not have very many blue and/or trap characters. Some of these I'm really not proud of, but I was running out of time and resources to get it done. I'd like to go back over time and get these all down to 3 characters max on each tier. I know I'll have to redo Sherlotta when Tier 10 happens

Thanks for reading my blog
>>
With Record Keeper global closing down, i wouldn't be surprised if Tyro will show up at some point. Not the first time it happened, he had a themed event in Mobius.
>>
>>897149
That would be a first for OO still, so far no mobile games, especially gacha, had an appearance in OO, including Mobius WoL.
>>
>>897130
>that many solos and duos
I'm impressed.
>>
>>897155
We already have regular WoL but they could have added in Echo. I miss Echo.
>>
fuck you metafags you all suck nigger dick
Relms staying on the bench maxed out looking tight and pretty as she should be
>>
File: 1646872240789.png (25 KB, 401x435)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>897291
Relm is pretty based.
>>
>>897130
Don't use your free premium pass until they up the max EPs you can get from events when Force comes out, anon.
>>
>>897289
Thanks anon, I do feel pretty good about the Edge/Gilga tier, but the solos and duos were mostly easier than the ones where I used three characters. All of the solo/duo characters are fully built out, and luckily they "fit" the stage they're in. Some exceptions, like Lion is only a white crystal for Zack, and my Snow has no enhancements or summonboards, only his LD (no EX), and he just sits there and takes damage for Relm

The ones with three characters on them have like 2 out of 3 unbuilt characters, or I needed to use three because I ran out of characters that "fit" the stage as perfectly as the solo/duo ones

>>897359
Yeah, for sure, I was gonna wait but thank you for the heads up just in case. I'll have enough to max out Kain minus FE so I hope that's good enough until they upgrade to 35k points and/or all the events cycle out so that they're all 35k
>>
Is there a call ability that neatly takes care of Shiva / Brothers?

I have Prishe LDCA to just one shot all the others, but I'd like to also have an LD + LDCA combo that kills Shiva / Brothers. Does one exist?
>>
>>897587
Yda and anything stronger will one shot the double phases.
>>
https://twitter.com/FFRK_Official/status/1540152731863658496?t=z5OVn05TEeac3GCA5TEvgg&s=19

Semi-related but at least the game is recommended a lot here.
>>
>>897587
Cyan LD Call can one shot the double phases.
>>
it's based when an in story character is good for the fight he's supposed to be in
>>
>>897698
>sacrifice record keeper so opera omnia doesn't die with the lame force era
kinda based
also points at this game next on the chopping block
>>
File: sqvuqq0a8n791.jpg (2.76 MB, 4384x2024)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
Which FRs to look out for?
>>
>>897828
By word of mouth, Kamlenaut, Tidus, Sherlotta. Kain's LD becomes strong if you don't have it. Krile may or may not excel with Garnet.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH487oGNmtU
If you have Laguna BT and Sice, you can make very good use of Kain FR friend unit in fights with more than one target. Or if you have Kain FR, you can make very good use of Laguna BT+ friend unit. The first few fights have 2 or 3 enemies each

Something to look at for early Shinryu
>>
File: 1626049856628.jpg (2.8 MB, 4375x2375)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB JPG
>>897828
Here is my tentative pull plan. Disclaimer: FFIV is my favorite

>White = Absolutely going to pull and max out entire kit no matter what
Tidus + Sherlotta for Tier 10, Rinoa + Gladio for Tier 11, Enna Kros + Celes for Tier 12, and Decil + Cor for Tier 13
These are "meta" picks, but luckily the only person on here that I hate is Tidus, and I actually really like Decil, Celes, Rinoa, Sherlotta, and Enna Kros
>Green = I want their BT
Kain and Pecil and Golbez because FFIV, Golbez also happens to be on Balthier banner and I kinda want his FR maybe, Minwu because I loved the extra dungeon in FFII GBA and also he seems good
>Blue = I want their FR
Rydia is waifu and FFIV and I'm maxing her, Reno is kinda like Rydia so I want it just in case
>Purple = I want the character's kit, but FR doesn't matter
FuSoYa is FFIV, and Beatrix seems pretty neat

If they have a Magenta circle in the top right corner, I am going to be pulling multiple EXs because I want spheres. Luckily Vanille's sphere is on Minwu's banner, and luckily Golbez is on Balthier's FR banner, because I might want to try to abuse Balthier's FR (if I have resources to max it) by using Vanille's sphere (dispel on break) with E slot counter characters, because it's an 80% FR bonus on off turn if the enemy is buffing themselves, which is insane. I think Shadow would be the absolute best candidate for Vanille sphere with Balthier, because he also had ranged attacks in his kit, but I feel like Auron is probably the more solid character. I've got both, so if the stars align I'll try both out, but that's the plan there

Grey circle = "meh, I kinda want it so if I have resources and I'm bored I might use some tickets or maybe even some gems"
>>
>>897698
Damn that sucks. Never really got into the game, i remember being in a facebook group where someone shared how to play the game on a modded connection or something years ago, good times. They should add the MC kid in OO, i mean the game went on for 7 years, it should be considered an official spin off.
>>
>>897828
First three are bad. Kain is very strong, but his FR is totally skippable. Kam and Tidus both have powerful FRs. In the second month, Sherlotta is the only one that stands out. Third month, Lunafreya, Iroha and Cor are all powerful.

Kam and Sherlotta both require specific setups. Kam needs a party Ice enchanter like Kurasame Call to shine. For Sherlotta you'll want to use her LD twice before using her FR, so that when you go into her BT phase she can spam her upgraded HP attack 6 times in a row. Iroha's FR gets rerun on her BT banner so you could wait for it there. Or you could grab her FR when it first appears and then pull for Machina's FR (since her BT is running on that banner) if you already have Machina built.

After that, other notable FRs are Tifa, Rinoa, Aerith. Then starting in November, we hit a point where every FR is fairly good. Aranea is the only one that's kind of a bust. In December Lilisette and Maria are both just okay, but the other four are great. And between in January and February, Kuja is the only legitimately bad FR. Dunno about Jesse yet, she's been getting some really diverse reviews from people saying she's really bad, or really good.
>>
I don't want anything untill Lunafreya can I make it or am I fucked?
help future sight brehs
>>
>>898074
You will absolutely need an FR if you want to complete DE:T10
>>
>>898077
>DE:T10
what does the boss do?
>>
>>898079
It's kinda like that other DE:T stage with the mummies where you need to lower the add HP to <50% by certain thresholds or else they just fucking kill you, but also you can't flat out kill them because if you do that they respawn at full HP so you'll need to get them to <50% again by the threshold. It also does that thing that the 2nd wave of DE:T6 does where it turn warps and gets a free turn every time you act unless it has more than 6 debuffs on it

And then finally, once you get it past its second threshold attack that the adds need to be <50% for (@39% hp) he will start regaining 1 million HP every time you take an action, so even if you somehow manage to get through 60% of its 110 million HP without an Force Weapon, you literally cannot out damage the remaining 40%
>>
>>898079
The boss was absolute cancer. It's basically a combination of DE:T 5 and 6 (which were the most bullshit fights). First, if the boss don't have enough debuffs they get huge bonuses and automatically turn warp after each of your turns. The boss will also summon up adds and if the adds are not below 50% when you get the boss to its 60%/40% threshold then the adds will one shot your party. If you cross the 40%/60% threshold during a Summon or BT phase they'll autokill you after the phase ends unless you kill them during the phase. Once the boss gets below 40% it will automatically regain 1,110,000 hit points after EVERY player action. You can't stop or negate the healing at all. The idea is that when you get it below 40%, that's when you pop your FR and a BT or Summon Phase and kill it.

Most people used Tidus or Gabranth for the debuffs.
>>
>>898083
>>898085
would Reno help he comes out right after
>>
>>898102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PKgSTf-7QQ
Yes, people have cleared with Reno. The important thing is that you need an FR
>>
>>897923
That's pretty cool, I'm only missing Laguna's BT/LD though. I want Kain's FR just out of favoritism, and FR boards might make it good later on. Going all in on his BT hoping to get some dupes on his FR.
>>
For months I agonized over pulling Kain, Kam or Tidus and now I've made my choice.
>Gem pull Kain (don't have his LD so this will be maximum return of gem use)
>Skip Kam
>Ticket Tidus FR, token his BT (already have his LD so this is a better banner to ticket)
I was gonna skip Kain for Kam but while I don't want to rain on his parade since he deserves the hype I also noticed that since JP devs decided to pass his fast FT charging as a feature and not a bug the rest of the meta caught up to him fast and in less than a month we start seeing comparable if not better units with similar fast charging on less cumbersome conditions. Kain, on the other hand, used to this day in JP even when his FR is shit. His mechanic is so inherently good with force that he is the MVP of the whole meta.

However I do want to warn my peeps who are still going for Kam that Tidus has two banners, one with his own BT/FR and another with his FR and Kam's BT. If you want to do the famous KamTidus combo and have the rest of their weapons it might be a good idea to ticket Kam's initial FR banner and wait to use gems on this Tidus banner.
>>
File: 1636110650538.png (62 KB, 1078x212)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
BrOOs... I'm ready...
>>
>>897828
I'm going for Kain, Kam and Tidus on the first month, then nothing until Cor, maybe Tifa and definitely Raines and Jack.
I really don't know how feasible it is to clear Shinryus without many FRs since most videos online have the banner FR AND a super charger friend unit.
>>
When's the stream?

Why the fuck does this last wait for Shinryu feel like it's taking forever. Is it because no events?

Do you think they'll do something crazy?
I'm hoping they do something crazy, like switch Kain FR for a GL first WoL FR. Everyone knows Kain FR sucks, and most of WoL's skills are ranged so if they gave us his FR instead of Kain's he'd still fit for the fight condition of using a ranged FR, and we'd also still get the good part of Kain, which is the BT
>>
>>899542
Usually the streams start at 1:30 pm PT, so you'll have to be a bit more patient.
>>
>>899542
Nah nigga. Don't set yourself for disappointment, there's zero chance of anything happening now.
Half anni is in about a month, ironically around Gabranth's banner. There's some unsourced rumor that it was the worst grossing FR cycle and I don't doubt it. Gabranth is arguably the worst new BT character in the era and Fujin is inarguably THE worst FR character, which makes for a pretty crappy cycle.
If they are gonna bother with GLEX that would be the most logical place to dump it. They already have too much in their hands with FR rollout to disrupt the meta right out of the gate.
>>
FR tomorrow, frens.
>>
>>899813
I thought he said on stream that it's wednesday...
>>
>>899820
29th UTC (tomorrow night).
>>
MIGRATE HERE
>>899853
>>899853
>>899853

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.