[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 14 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: pharsa.jpg (1.33 MB, 1252x1055)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
How's your tinted mirage going bros?
>>
PT: >>814168
>>
>>865969
I’m on 13-3, just wanna get the next sacred scroll batch unlocked and I’m a happy man. Is there any special reward for completing the entire TM?
>>
>>865969
>tinted mirage
still on 23-9, haha...
>>
File: Valir_Pale_Flame_full.jpg (184 KB, 1280x720)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
Little over two weeks in and I'm at 23-5.
It sucks that I missed out on so much of New Era due to being too low, but I'm enjoying my time.
Definitely more interested in this than AFK Arena.
>>
>>867222
just more items from the RoS shop i think.
>>
>>868867
Yeah only a copy of Pharsa remains, then I can get premium scrolls and other stuff in the shop.

Also, Pharsa’s elite skin is just…
>>
>>865969
shill thread
>>
any tips for farming essence?
>>
>>873043
Can essence really be farmed? I just buy it daily from the market with gold.
>>
>>873312
Same.
If I'm close to the rank up, I'll spend 100 diamonds on the store refresh to buy more essences.
>>
>>874562
Save the diamonds for TMs.

>>873043
Just be fucking patient idiot. It's a fucking idle game.
>>
File: MuMu20220608233549.png (1007 KB, 1600x900)
1007 KB
1007 KB PNG
Got my first Awakened unit, how many copies I need until max level?
>>879961
>Save the diamonds for TMs
What is Tinted Mirage? Does it need a lot of diamonds?
>>
>>881781
It's a bimonthly event that adds a new hero, and you need on average 42000 diamonds to complete it with certainty.
>>
>>881781
2x8 to max.
Also Freya is shit, take her off your wishlist.
>>
>>881998
Wait why 42k diamonds? Is it to get all copies of the featured character via limited summon?
>>
>>883136
Yes, and it's not that hard to do if you use your gems wisely. You'll get about 50k-ish gems between TMs
>>
>>867222
You get an achievement badge
>>869074
Just what?
>>
>>884161
Just kino.
>>
bump
>>
>>881998
is it worth doing that at all?
>>
>>893373
It gives the best ROI on gem-spending by far, apart from other special events that have limited deals for gem-spending. The way all of these gacha games are designed is centered around power creep, which means that the newer heroes have more of a competitive edge and older heroes can be obtained more reliably through some kind of currency obtained from a game mode. TM basically removes a lot of the RNG in getting the newer heroes and rewards you with a base ascended hero if you complete it.
>>
bump
>>
i wish this game had more armpits in its art
>>
>>900402
is there a freeform reply section in the skin survey?
>>
File: Hmm.gif (4 KB, 28x24)
4 KB
4 KB GIF
>>902510
I don't recall, it's not like I take the time out of my day to do those surveys anyway.
>>
Next TM should be mid July right?
I'm sitting on 60k diamonds and my progression has pretty much stopped due to the lack of fodder.
>>
>>903357
Not sure, usually that would be leaks by now if it was going to be mid-July. Either way you can spend some gems since all you need is 45k, not that you should really use gems on premium summons unless you're a whale.
>>
>>903357
>>903658
New TM is on 07/29
>>
i'm sitting on 80k gems waiting for the next TM REEEEEEE
>>
>>908393
what stage do you need to clear to unlock blue forge things from the store
>>
>>908674
The item to assign a random element type? I don't recall, but you don't want to spend currency on it. You'll eventually be swimming in mythic gear and the reforge item will be more useful then.
>>
TM waiting room
>>
>>914739
next hero is the bunny girl from the tavern, Light faction. get those fodder ready
>>
Alice’s new skin is perfection. Up there with her divine owl look.
>>
new UI?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1657800693083.jpg (90 KB, 1080x512)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>921229
>>
File: FB_IMG_1657800699912.jpg (78 KB, 1080x512)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>922301
>>
>>921229
>>922301
>>922302
I like the new perspective, it gives the area a more majestic view. But I can’t help but feel the artstyle and coloring was lost from the previous UI, buildings blend in to the environment more so it all ends up looking really bland. Needs more saturation, shadows, and contrast imo
>>
>>922997
Old:soul
new:soulless
>>
>>923026
The overall look of the game can be pretty soulless desu
But yeah, old design had more SOVL
>>
save your resources and drop them on clara next week, she's gonna be meta-changing
>>
>>927467
>support Dark unit
Finally, got 70k gems saved. I’m ready.
>>
>>927467
I'm at 105k.
I'll just be happy to get some more fodder so I can rank up.
>>
It's finally time
>>
>70k diamonds
>get enough Claras to make her 10 stars
kek, I think I should’ve saved up more to at least guarantee an awakening but I’ll take it.
>>
>>933635
Don't forget you get 3 from the store and 1 more from the event. And then 1 more if you hoard the chest from Route Aqua
>>
I'm stuck at 4-8.
Can I assume the Time Scroll will let me push a decent amount further with levels?
>>933635
I'm going to wait and see before dumping all my diamonds on the limited summon.
>>
>>933917
Wrong move. Do 10x limited summons that's 45000 gems. Or at least 6x to get the 2 copies. You need the star Clara up to progress
>>
>>933921
Thank you.
Got her to 8 stars and that did make a big jump in power.
>>
>>933934
No problem. If this is your first TM, don't expect to finish it since you'll be lacking a good kit of heroes to really push the stages at the start. Clara is a really good unit though so she's worth the investment
>>
>>933955
It is. I started at the tail end of the last TM.
I'm hoping I'll be able to at least awaken her.
>>
>>933968
A good tip I can give is to save your wheel spins until the later levels, something Iglike 10+ or later, so you get more resources out of it. Also if you get stuck on a stage try going to the discord and checking if someone has posted a lineup for it.
>>
>>933987
I can see a lot of Lunox and Shar, but I only have them at their base stars.
Should I still try and use them?
I guess I should focus on the two of them on events if the two are standard for TM.
>>
>>934119
Yes, you need the sharnox combo to beat TM. Pump only attack, defence as a secondary stat when attack becomes too expensive. Don't go above 15 health at the start, towards the end you can go up to 30.
>>
>>933762
just did the route today and i couldn’t get her from the type-based hero chest, chose nimbus eudora instead (i selected martial chest, maybe if someone gets dark they can confirm something else?)
>>
>>934176
They'll add her to the chest later. You just have to hold on to it.
>>
stuck on 13-14 for days now reeeeeee
>>937132
no one cares if you quit a mobile gacha, why did you feel the need to come in here to whine about it
>>
File: hmmmmm.png (159 KB, 251x312)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>like the artstyle and grafix
>like the character designs
>like the gameplay system
>expect to get 100 free summons like ads say
>literally false advertising and you don't get 100 free summons for starting like the ad says

Completely soured my trust in the developer. Disgusting.
>>
Guys this is currently my lineup
Now stuck at 10-9
How do I build my team? Also what do I use my gems for?
>>
File: 1.jpg (573 KB, 1469x952)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
>>942432
oops forgot pic
>>
File: unknown.png (652 KB, 1186x626)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
>>942432
>>942435
Set your wishlist to this. Swap out Nathan for Claude. Best early teams to push campaign is ele/tech, or a combination of both. valir+angela with a good tank like atlas/silvanna will go a long way in the early game. It's fine to get stuck at a stage for a few days, in the endgame you'll be stuck at it for weeks. It's an idle game so just be patient.
Gems for premium summons at the start are not bad since it builds up your kit of heroes, but it quickly loses value once you get them ascended. Using gems for instant idle rewards become very important later on, but for now you should be good to spend gems on summoning since you're not gonna complete TM anyways. Most importantly if you're not on a new server, reroll now and start on a fresh one.
>>
File: unknown.png (499 KB, 1440x380)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
>>942443
>>942443
In martial team, swap out Akai for Masha.
here's the rest. For dark, you can drop Alice for Clara; it's debatable.
>>
>>942447
That bomb girl for the dark instead of pharsa?
>>
>>942453
What bomb girl?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (27 KB, 617x347)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
new character already?
>>
Is Argus actually good? I see in lists hes S rank but he is the first one that goes down in my squad.
>>
>>945828
What lists are you looking at? He's by no means S tier, A at best. He's the de facto dark tank but he gets outclassed by Thamaz in very late endgame. The immunity of his passive does give him a niche that no one else fulfills though.
>>
lads I came back to the game after some time. I left around the time Esmeralda came out. Anything new I should be on the lookout for? My main team was Karina, Alice, Lylia, Selena and Nana
Got 20k gems so I figured I'd ask before rolling for anything
>>
Primal Zone is pretty much for whales or those who've been playing for a very long time right?
With the Order/Chaos units I have, I've stopped at 1-7.
>>
>>951492
To complete it you need to be a whale yes since you need to star up the featured hero. If you have played for a very long time and have built up a good OC kit, you can probably get to chapter 3 but nothing more. Been playing for a little over a year and I made it to 2-7.
>>
>>942456
I think Bomb Girl means Lylia.

>>945828
Argus sucks when you first get him, you’re having the same experience I had when I first got him last year early game lmao
Build him as intended and soon he’ll do well.

>>946111
Holy checked. And from what I’ve seen Argus is one of the highest wished heroes and has high ratings in each mode in-game. Tier lists online usually have him and Selena as the best Dark units in the top tier.

>>946223
>anything new I should be on the lookout for
New guild thing called Frontline dropped - it’s ass.
Some QOL changes to make the daily grind a bit easier. New currency you get from completing said grind, surprisingly kinda useful. Three new great TM units since Esmeralda and some free gems we’ve gotten due to updates related to the Holy Sanctuary. F2P Lunox Epic skin came out. Might be missing something(s) but that’s the gist of it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.