[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 30 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: IMUSTHACKTHIS.png (126 KB, 314x298)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
Is there a place where i can find a way to pirate android apps or cracked games?
i don't want to pay for shit.
>>
That's illegal, immoral and robs hard working developers of fair pay for their work, leading to fewer games being made.
>>
>>856385
Counter point, i have eaten an apple a day and the doctors still came, so it doesn't work.
>>
>>856378
/t/ maybe, atleast you will get roms there.
>>
>>856385

You sound like a bitch. Bumping for interest.
>>
>>856385
Imagine how much fun it would be not having to pay hundreds for gacha units trying to pull your favorite character and not worrying about RNG screwing you
I've quit World Flipper and Sdorica for those reasons
>>
bumparoo for info
>>
>>856378
i just type the name of the game and apk on jewgle, it's usually in the first page
not sure if that shit has spyware and stuff though
>>
>>856378
PDAlife. Or learn Russian.
>>
File: 1647483935596.png (294 KB, 614x234)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>856385
This.
Piracy is a sin, OP. Repent!
>>
>>856385
Based patron of the arts enthusiast
>>
>>856385
this. do not use sites like androeed ru which has an option to switch the language of the site to english and has a wide selection of cracked and modded games
>>
>>864299
>Piracy is a sin
It is not
>>
>>865627
Based not a pirate
>>
Mobilism
>>
Anywhere besides mobilism? Seems everything is taken down by the time I look for something. Is there a torrent tracker specifically for apks?
>>
Aptoide.
>>
>>856378
revdl
rexdl
apk4all
apk4fun
novahax
or just use Lucky Patcher on normal apk
>>
>>856378
Learn to patch apk yourself or else you will get malwared one day
>>
>>856378
Aptoide.
>>
>>856378
always try to find sites where you can see people discuss/talk/communicate and not those where all you just see are appraisals, gratitudes, or nothing at all
>>
>>864299
It doesn't matter as long as idiots like you exist in droves.
>>
>>865627
Beyond based.
>>
>>864299
Christ copied bread and fish. He modded water into wine. Actually read your Bible.
>>
>>856378
You need to search each app/game individually
>>
>>856378
that's illegal
anyway I use aptoide and happymod
>>
>>881648
>magically creating bread is the same as copyright infringement
based retard
>>
you have the internet. fucking look around. im not posting links because then places i go for stuff might get taken down. fuck you . fuck your shoes. fuck your crypto portfolio. fuck your roth ira nigga
>>
>>888298
He infringed the Bakery and the Mill's copyright. Kill yourself intellectual propery tard
>>
>>856378
reddit
>>
it sucks that most of these sites just rename the file but just upload the trial version

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.