[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 71 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FRbVTGuaIAEKR41.png (733 KB, 800x419)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
Joseimuke games and adjacent that hold similar appeal to the audience.
What are you playing the most recently? What are you looking forward to?
>>
File: file.png (1.28 MB, 2160x1080)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
SSS on the first pass use.
I was expecting them to finally deliver on ryuseitai having some possibly lv30 songs for once, but instead we get their easiest possible song and a sleeper SP. Sleepy week.
Not out of the woods yet though since Aira and Makoto are really due for 5*s so depending on who's the next event / gacha I may have to get sweaty very soon.
>>
>>846032
Did they skip livefes this week I was expecting a new MV
>>
File: file.png (1.41 MB, 2160x1080)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>846097
There's a livefes, it's GROWING STARRY DAYS.
Its prime purpose is to benefit event autists who for some reason or another have a really good green ryuseitai team.
>>
File: 1645907769187.jpg (111 KB, 756x227)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Nu:Citizens, we're getting guilds and a potential materials grinding event in the next update.
>>
File: FRyP_zBakAAsl7x.jpg (456 KB, 754x746)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
Who do you main? I thought Marius made it ez, was surprised people had the most trouble with him.
>>
>>846215
Finally. Hope the guild and event gives out a decent amount of gold too, it's the one thing I'm always short of.

Speaking of Nu:C, finally finished chapter 9 today. It's been interesting to see how Eiden interacts with someone he dislikes, since he's been amicable with everyone so far (and in Kuya's case, it's Kuya that doesn't like him.)

Also wasn't expecting Dante to be such a slut to praise. Hope this gets used in a sex scene at some point, would love a praise kink top.
>>
>>846344
Artem and Vyn are the most useful. Personally I prefer Artem since he has this item that lets you see the nuggets without breaking the rocks
>>
>>846032
TS and AK just got events a few months ago so I wouldn’t expect to see them so soon, no idea about Aira though.

Btw does anyone understand how they’re justifying a second series of FS gacha? Because I sure don’t, we already had everyone’s personalized outfits so what’s the point of this one?
>>
>>846215
I wonder if there are enough players here to fill a guild? I'd like to be in a guild with the people I talk to about the game.
>>
>>846487
They think it’s ok because they added sparkly l2d to the unbloomed
>>
>>846553
I guess that’s a good compromise but I know the fanbase is big enough now that everyone eats everything up no matter how shit or greedy it is.
What I’m saying is that i don’t understand the theme, what we had till March of this year was their feature personalized costumes, so why are there completely different costumes now because it seems like this is supposed to be personalized too
>>
>>846533
Why not, you can try making one. I'll join.
>>846558
Considering the story is about a ''solo project'', maybe they're tying in the characters' solo songs to these cards? Or maybe they're just greedy.
>>
>>846563
With a few exceptions (Madara, Mao, and obviously C:B and AK for not having solos) I'd say the first set of costumes already accomplished the goal of being related to the solo songs, so I doubt that's the motive. I do think it'd be more fair if it turns out the bloomeds have L2D on the homescreen too, but that sounds like a thing they'll add months later and have their housewife audience slurp up. I expect it eventually, but not at release.
>>
>>846664
Possible it could have happen, or maybe for the 3rd set 2 years from now, I’ve heard that card animations take up a lot of space and money which is why it’s rarely done.

They’re behind on the paid tour costumes too.
>>
>>846487
Four months is already larger than the gap between Adonis event and SS5 (Sandstorm), and Arashit and SS7. Hell, Eden event was only a month and a half after SS3, so I'd say I'm well within my rights to be a bit worried. Makoto's probably an event card, at least, since he really could use a center song, but Aira is gonna burn a hole in my wallet again in gacha since he's already gotten a song event. Just a matter of when.
>>
>>846664
I would say that Hajime is not a personalized outfit either. That gross story made it very clear that he’s only cross dressing because that’s the only way he gets attention.
>>
>>846674
I’m not sure if we should count the SS events when it comes to patterns but you are right that it’s always possible. In the last 2 round a StarPro unit was the first unit song, so it’s possible it could happen again this week. Even though we’ve been off to a weird start this year, starting off with a shuffle and then a tour which are no longer unit exclusive.
>>
>>846361
>It's been interesting to see how Eiden interacts with someone he dislikes
True. I ended up liking Dante more than I expected.
>>
File: trial 35 3 clear.jpg (617 KB, 719x1194)
617 KB
617 KB JPG
A thousand years later and I got 3* on trial 35. In an alternate universe, I didn't get to raise 3* R Yakumo or SSR Quincy and only had 2* SR Yakumo, along with both SSR Edmonds.

Trial 35: Along with the usual advice of upgrading your team's potential, and/or bringing an aoe, the trick is bringing down the hp of the wolves within killing range of your strikers before the boss orders an attack on your targeted unit.

During turns 6/9, kill a wolf to enrage the rest, and temporarily halt their attack. Make sure your healer can outheal their boosted damage by next turn. If you do this, the boss will be the only one attacking by turn 6/9, so you can freely attack with the targeted unit instead of defending. By turn 11, you'll finally get all yo 3 gold merit stars if all units made it for dealing the killing blow/s.

>>846215
Great. I need all the mats along with everything else.

>>846533
Is there a member limit? I'll have my main and alt join if you're making a guild.
>>
>>846903
>Is there a member limit? I'll have my main and alt join if you're making a guild
We don't have details yet. If you're active on both, there's no problem with you joining twice.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (368 KB, 720x1272)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>846903
It took a bit of fiddling to ensure SR Yakumo and the rest of the team won't die too quickly.

2* SR Olivine (LVL 47) Potential 5 Intimacy 4
2* SR Yakumo (LVL 46) P5 I4
1* SSR Choco Edmond (LVL 45) P4 I4
2* SSR Knight Edmond (LVL 48) P7 I4
3* SR Aster (LVL 46) P5 I5
>>
Nu:Carnival question: is it possible to roll fragments of a character on the friend point gacha before owning a copy of them? I swear I got my first Blade unit, but when I checked my character list later, he wasn't there.
>>
>>846909
Awesome. I'm active on both. Thank you, kindly.

>>846930
Yes. Fragments have a much higher chance of appearing in the friendship banner than the actual SR/R/N units, so if your luck is terrible, that's all you'll be seeing. You can view your fragment and unit list at the Galleria below the Settings option.
>>
>>846533
I'm kind of a jobber as far as the game goes but I'd be up for joining a guild, too. Could be interesting to see what activities they put in for it
>>
>>846563
The real quesion is if there will be a level requirement to create one and how much would it cost, because i swear these things are expensive as hell for some unknown reason
>>
>>846487
because knights/undead Ps will bring more money for cards of their oshis
>>
>>846533
I'll join too. I'm looking forward to seeing the guild shop and the guild rewards.
>>
>>846533
I'll join too. Hopefully it brings something new to the table.
>>
File: °-- --- °--.jpg (96 KB, 471x1168)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>846930
Yeah. I remember I was desperate for an SR Quincy during the Spring event so I rolled everyday on the friendship point banner, but I only gathered all pieces of him after the event was over. All banners give out fragments more often because of their higher probability %. That's why a lot of people get salty over their pulls whenever they get fragments than an actual unit, and get happy when they actually pull an SR from the friendship banner like so. I already made a 3* SR Garu thanks to this. Now if only I could also get SR Morvay's too. His 3* passive 10% damage reduction would be very useful against the last trial boss.

>>846533
Naturally, I'll join a guild with fellow NuCitizens here.
>>
>>847217
>NuCitizens
This is the Guild name I plan to use when I make it, unless anyone has a better suggestion.
>>
>>847222
I like the name as an inside joke reference. I wonder how much gold you'll need to start a guild? I hope it won't be too difficult to navigate finding and joining a guild. I still can't over how terrible the friendship request system was when the game started.
>>
I can't believe all it really took for me to clear trial 33 was remembering that buffers exist and, as long as rng doesn't fuck me, it doesn't matter if he's the weak element.

Whelp, time to throw myself against 34 for the rest of the week
>>
It's finally over...
>>
File: ^_^.jpg (5 KB, 102x112)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>847312
Congrats. You're finally free. I'm still farming gold for my team's upgrades.
>>
>>847312
Nice work and congrats on finally being free of the grind...for now
>>
>>847312
You're giving me strength to keep going, i legit thought it's possible to 3 star all levels as f2p
>>
>>847382
I'm not totally f2p. I buy the monthly VIP passes, but I don't whale on banners or anything.

I think it should probably be doable by fully f2p players though, there's still a month to go.
>>
>>846553
It looks like the feature scout 4*s have MV outfits too with SCRs. Rei’s unbloomed is in pyjamas so I hope that’s the theme with this new round
>>
>>847709
if the 4* theme is pajamas, which guy sleeps in just his underwear?
>>
File: FSX8OllVUAA5u58.jpg (926 KB, 1920x1080)
926 KB
926 KB JPG
New character
>>
>>847735
give me an ojisan already
>>
>>847735
Cute Garu/Karu
>>
>>847735
Any leaks if he's another top or what? When are we getting a representative from that mysterious sorcerer's trial association?
>>847743
A true connoisseur.
>>
>>847735
This is clearly just Karu, you can see the outline of his leash. I wouldn't put it past NC to make another slutty furry though.
>>
>>847735
A teaser for Garu and Kuya's event? A hundred yokai night parade?
>>
File: 1651052177330.png (623 KB, 1472x1424)
623 KB
623 KB PNG
Does anyone here play gbf and have a faa they need clearing? I have a full auto comp I want to test and I'm 90% confident it should be able to clear on its own
>>
>>847763
Did you run out of hosts for today? I can solo mine just fine but I can throw you a host if you really just want to test
>>
>>847768
Yeah I already used today's host, I made too many changes to my initial comp and it didn't clear so I'm just making 1 change this time. If it doesn't clear again then I know I can just stick with my first working comp
>>
>>847727
Realistically speaking there has to be at least a couple of guys who sleep without clothes on, either in just their underwear or wearing a sweatpants or shorts. But because of age ratings and what not I don’t know if HE will do that, they could easily bs that because everyone has a roommate everyone sleeps in proper clothes.

That said I’m honestly not sure who would sleep half naked. Like I could see Jun doing it if he goes to bed after a workout, or maybe Subaru if he doses off after getting stripper happy.
>>
File: compare.jpg (291 KB, 1214x1080)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>tfw they updated his underwear to hide his vagina bones
Sad
>>
>>848017
This is censorship
>>
>>848017
That's fucking gay
>>
>>848017
Wow what the hell, is there an update notice for this?
>>
>>848017
Unpopular opinion but it looks better like this.
>>
File: 50 2s.jpg (602 KB, 719x1201)
602 KB
602 KB JPG
Finally beat floor 50 at turn 13, but I'll have to challenge it again when I have enough dosh to upgrade R Yakumo's hp so he can stay alive in the last two turns.
>>
>>848051
Haven't seen one, I just noticed it suddenly changed during my daily log in today because he's on my homescreen in that outfit.
>>
>>847735
If he bottoms I might consider finally spending money. We need more furries in general honestly so I'll pull regardless.

>>847754
>>847758
I'm having a hard time seeing this guy as a Garu/Karu variant desu. He has piercings (?); he's got a weapon that isn't a knife; one of his items is sake, which has never been mentioned anywhere in Garu's dialogues; the dialogue is also something about youkais, which Garu isn't. The collar(?) really is something though, I don't mind being proven wrong on this one.

That said I'd rather he be related to Kuya as another yokai instead, I want to see what the yokais in this world are like in general. I just want to see if oni or tengu boys are a possibility
>>
>>848416
Isn't Garu and Karu hashtagged in the tweet?
>>
>>848305
>>848017
From what I can tell it’s possibly because his underwear originally looked almost transparent? You can basically see his junk through it, it’s unfortunate we lost the bones but his underwear now does look realistic and like an actual cloth now.

I’m assuming that’s the case, the ingame notice doesn’t mention why exactly he was changed but apparently this was a bug?
>>
>>848449
They are.
>>
>>848416
>he dialogue is also something about youkais, which Garu isn't.
He's a wolf spirit in human form. How is he not?
>>
>>847735
>>848467
I can't wait to see Karu's drunk shenanigans.
>>
>>846533
I'll join if it has a classy name. Like boycunnyseurs, or something.
>>
>>848464
Yeah it looks like biker shorts spandex in the original one, it now has creases like normal boxer briefs. Also it really was just him naked without a penis with some black paint slapped on his crotch area.
>>
>mama dayo~~
>his way of talking is insufferably cringey
>bruteforce retard
>gaslights the mc and trickster, and threatens other characters
What the fuck is wrong with people who like this insufferable piece of shit
>>
File: 20220511_101039.jpg (411 KB, 1366x1706)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>848718
Dropped my pic
>>
>>848722
>>848718
Glad it's not just me
I never really got it either
>>
File: FSY6BznaAAA6V5e.jpg (105 KB, 1200x675)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Kuya silhouette dropped.
>>
>>846361
>Hope the guild and event gives out a decent amount of gold too
Dunno about guilds, but if you're short on gold don't even think about wasting energy on the materials event, I highly doubt they'll drop a significant amount of gold, if they drop any. Even if you're short on materials depending on how the event is it might be a big waste of energy since there's other ways to get them and like you said, gold is the biggest problem, no point having materials if you don't have the gold to use them.
>>
File: 1633627733023.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1080)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>848894
There's a slightly bigger preview on facebook that shows feet
>>
File: 1625759228769.jpg (358 KB, 1080x1080)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>847735
Here's the bigger version of this preview
>>
>>848945
>>848944
Last time we got flooded with defenders with Spring Quincy and Dante, will we be getting saboteurs and healers this coming event? I hope they fixed the rates or whatever it is that's causing high instances of the default SSRs to overtake the event banner units when rolling for them.
>>
>>848718
Objectively worst character, plot and characters went to shit after he was added
>>
>>848449
Well that's on me for not checking twitter first. Time to save then, been lucky the last two banners but it's gotta run out at some point got both event units and 2 dantes with 20 rolls total

>>848531
Eh, guess I just glossed over it because Kuya was explicitly stated to be a yokai multiple times while Garu isn't. I'll take the furry on furry interaction the event might provide.

>>848584
Anon don't make me hope

>>848944
>umbrella
He's not my type but I might have to try for the event unit now. The silhouettes have been good so far

>>849055
I'll be fine with more strikers if they have neat stuff going on like SR Quincy's remove guard stance. More varied kind of debuffs on saboteurs sound great as well. If any of these units are dark I will curse nugovernment, I'm this close to running out of dark keys
>>
>>848718
>>848722
>>849105
I mean is it really any different from Izumi’s stalker abusive behavior towards Makoto or Eichi’s literal everything in the past or any of the other scumbags? Remember how Rei also cussed Hinata to throw himself off the roof, and how he ruined Kaoru’s reputation by manipulating a photo of him and Hajime? Remember how Shu broke Nazuna, and how in turn Nazuna has such an iron grip on the 1st years that he made them completely dependent on him and he refused to allow Hajime to get a haircut at all? Remember how Keito manipulated Koga for his own purposes with Deadmaz?

Incidentally, why are all of the former 3rd years such awful people? Only Chiaki and I guess Kiryu are decent boys.

Now that I think about even the others are not exempt. The teachers are the worst since they let everything happen, Anzu treats boys like Shinobu like crap and she constantly insults and disrespects Hajime till he finally broke down for his FS.
>>
>>849123
Yeah, it's different because his way of talking is puke inducing obnoxious, same as Arashi or Wataru sometimes. Enstars has quite gimmicky writing even for anime standards but some characters are extra painful.
>>
File: desire sensor.jpg (198 KB, 608x600)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>849055
>fixed the rates
NuGovernment's high sensitivity desire sensor is working just fine.

>saboteur
A silencing unit would be an interesting one, but so would a unit that can cast sleep. They can also weaken enemy defences or ignore it, lower enemy accuracy, or make their ult cooldowns longer. I totally didn't take these ideas from playing too much buriedbornes, I swear.
>>
>>849123
>and how he ruined Kaoru’s reputation by manipulating a photo of him and Hajime
When did this happen?
>>
>>849399
A late Christmas event between UD and Rabits in !
>>
>>849399
>>849434
He didn't actually ruin his rep because no one knew about the pic except Undead and Ra*bits. He just used that fake article (that he admits to signing off) to push Kaoru into finally addressing his problem instead of running away/delaying it like usual.
>>
File: 20220409_154557.jpg (190 KB, 1078x1469)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>849123
>Eichi’s literal everything in the past
The difference is that Eichi is a sympathetic villain. His family sees him only worth alive as a heir, so he wants to be an idol against their wishes so he could shine, yadda yadda the romanticism of idols giving people dreams and hope. Then he gets to yumenosaki, sees how it turned into a trashy school and decides to change things with the little time he has, he still feels regret over taking down the oddballs and has such a low image of himself he didn't notice Tsumugi actually wanted to be his friend. Now he mellowed out and really likes to dote on Hajime and Subaru.

His gap moe is that behind the figure of the "emperor" is a fragile and even bratty character who gets himself in danger and gets excited over the smallest things in life.
>>
Nu:government's up
tell me what guild to join and I will
>>
>>849123
Chiaki infantilized the 1st years and they still rely on him way to much. Plus he did wear Midori down until he wanted to become an idol so I dont see how he is that much better than Nazuna.
>>
>>850128
seconding, have we decided on guild's name? Also apparently you can choose the avatar, I'm voting for MVP Morvay
>>
I would do it but it costs 100,000 gold which is ugh. There's only 8 letters for a name so I suggest NU:Anons
>>
>>850156
Nooo... I liked NuCitizens. How disappointing.
>>
File: treasure hunt advanced.jpg (190 KB, 720x1241)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
Treasure hunt event:

Beginner / energy 20 / 3.7k battle power - 1 basic enhance mat & 5k gold
Intermediate / energy 30 / 7.8k battle power - 3 basic enhance mat & 12k gold
Advanced / energy 40 / 18.6k battle power - 1 basic enhance mat, 1 intermediate enhance mat & 13.5k gold

Meanwhile for comparison Business time Superior gives out 19.2k gold for 40 energy, while Business Time Master IV gives 80k per 50 energy + 1 trade permit.

>>850153
>MVP Morvay
I'm voting for him as guild mascot too.

>>850156
>>850159
Aw. I liked NuCitizens too. Shame. Whew. That gold requirement though. I'm fine with NuAnons or NU:Anons. Please tell when the guild's created so I can join too.
>>
File: nucitizens.png (305 KB, 505x773)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
Don't make me regret 100k please.
>>
>>850187
Woah, that's uh.. way too less than i imagined. So is there any reason to do this over grinding intimacy materials+buying items in trade post?
>>
>>850198
Probably only worth to just do all the stages once for the 100 spirit gems.
>>
File: daily guild deeds.jpg (286 KB, 719x1056)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>850192
Joined. Thank you, Great Leader.

Don't forget to do your guild deeds daily to get those fresh guild items later, NuAnons.

>>850198
>>850199
Yeah. Free 1.5k gems. I guess if you're also desperate and can't wait for that final enhance mat or gold, you can also do them as a last resort.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8fsjS-5fNM

Not to interrupt the N:C talk but Trickstar seems to have embraced their status as anime protagonists and also used all of their budget on a really good stage this time. Guess Makoto will be stealing my dias next week.
>>
File: nice.jpg (337 KB, 720x1600)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>850192
Thanks for creating the guild. I already joined it. Apparently the guild name search is case sensitive. lol A one time reward of 2 summoning scrolls for joining or creating a guild sure is nice.
>>
File: guildshop.png (993 KB, 739x986)
993 KB
993 KB PNG
>>850217
>>850192
Just in case it makes it easier, the Guild ID is 40775335. Also assuming we should be saving guild shop currency for the gems/contract. I'm doubting they will be there every day.
>>
>>850219
Nice. Gotta have to save up guild points for those gems and scrolls then. Looks like the guild shop refreshes its stock daily like the mojo mart and trading post with a random stock.
>>
>>850187
Those are disappointing numbers. Guess I'll do them once for gems and go back to the gold mines.

>>850192
Thank you anon, I will bless the next banner you pull on

>>850219
Nice, a new source of gems/contracts. Wonder if it sells self-potraits like mojo mart too, I'm always dry of intimacy items
>>
>>850215
Good luck anon. Makoto a CUTE but I’ll have to skip this time.
>>
File: guild level up.jpg (70 KB, 652x554)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>850192
The guild is full. Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Important things must be said three times.

>>850219
>>850237
Once we can get enough points fast enough we'll unlock even more stuff in the guild shop, and allow more members in. I can't wait. Cooperating with the guild for a weekly summoning scroll is great.
>>
>>850331
Yeah, the guild system is very comfy. I like it. I hope the slots expand decently too. I'd feel bad if anyone here didn't make it in if they wanted to. I think we'll hit level 2 by tomorrow so I'll swap it to ask to join.
>>
I made a guild too if anyone wants to join 31960701
>>
File: ♡.jpg (10 KB, 183x152)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>850337
Yes, I like the guild system too. If you compare the items sold in the trading post/mojo mart, the guild shop items have a less amount of enhance material/gifts. Not that it's a bad thing since the guild currency is free vs the more needed rarer spirit gems.

I don't know why the guild currency Dewlet isn't listed or showing up in the storage or consumables tab. Dewlet can only be seen at the guild shop or guild tab for now.

From our current level 1 guild shop:

Intimacy gifts - 10 basic [25 dew] / 5 intermediate [50 dew] / 2 advanced [50 dew]
Gold - 14k [100 dew]
Enhance Material - 2 basic [25 dew] / 1 intermediate [75 dew] / 1 advanced [150 dew]
Spirit gems - 100 spirit gems [100 dew]
Essence scroll - 1 scroll [600 dew]
>>
File: 1640291798170.png (136 KB, 289x248)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>Main guild already filled
And here I thought the problem would be not having enough people, ah well
>>
>>850439
I can try my luck at kicking some of the people who look like obvious randoms, but we should have more slots at reset. Hoping they aren't stingy.
>>
File: mine roof.jpg (81 KB, 1280x738)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>850192
>tfw I was the one who brought up making the guild but I was dead asleep at reset time
>guild full
Shit, I should have saved you that 100k.
Let me know when a spot opens up, please.
>>
>>850439
>>850458
I just woke up too sisters.. Didn't get to join.
>>
>>850448
In most games I've played, leveling up your guild only gets you 1 or 2 more slots each time, if that.
>>
>>850439
I'll be patiently waiting for more slots too.
>>
>>850439
>>850448
If it's like tenkafuma's +1 level adds 1 member slot and there's a 12 hour waiting time if you want to join a different guild.
>>
has anyone unlocked hunting in yumekuro? i finished grinding in the event + just got back to reading the main story so i want to team build before I unlock it
>>
File: 0 pts.jpg (71 KB, 620x524)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>850448
Less than three hours to go before reset and there's not a single point from these two in picrel. So if you kick out these people, and we level up asap after reset to level 2, we can add at least 3 new members, if we get 1 member slot added after the guild levels up.

I didn't expect we'd become full so quick. I almost didn't finish getting the last guild deed done because of my exploration's team timing.
>>
>>850670
You're best off unlocking it as soon as possible. You only get one run a day for it and each difficultly has multiple stages.
>>
>first guild full
>second guilld half full
Jesus christ that's a lotta fujos, I legimately thought there were maybe 13 people here.
>>
>>850733
>41 IPs
>>
>>850739
Dynamic IPs.
>>
>>850709
What sort of rewards does it give?
>>
>>850750
It gives you a new currency that lets you buy things from the hunting shop. Most notable things you can buy from it are Rouge's/Shaymie's unit pieces and the generic all meister/faerie pieces.
>>
>>850739
All me and my alts.
>>
>>850779
idk how you peeps manage juggling more than two accounts in NuCarnival. Grinding points for the character events would be a nightmare.
>>
>>850733
We have new fujos from /y/ and /blog/ since it’s impossible to discuss there
>>
>>850819
/y/ and /blog/ are just faggots though
>>
>>850834
Mixed bag I think, especially the latter
>>
>>850834
lol
>>
>>850704
Yes, I'm going to kick these two now so we have two slots open. If any of you apply, please post here so I can figure out who's from the thread to accept. Guild is currently 154/200 for level 2.
>>
>>850946
I applied as Oomlu.
>>
>>850946
Sweet. Gear sent.
>>
>>850952
>>850954
Alright, we are full again until level 2.
>>
I made it to trial 46 with my twin SSR Edmonds, but I don't have enough claws or talons to further upgrade everyone's attack potential. I should've started maxing out the wood exploration stages earliest. The filler enhance material event seems like a waste apart from the gems given. I would've ditched farming for intimacy gifts temporarily in exchange of getting more guaranteed upgrade materials. Most of my SRs are stuck at 1* anyway.

btw can anybody check if the guild deed for starting 2 explorations daily counts if you start an exploration, stop it, and then start another one? I would've checked, but all my explanation slots are currently in progress.
>>
>>850968
>btw can anybody check if the guild deed for starting 2 explorations daily counts if you start an exploration, stop it, and then start another one?
It counts, I did it earlier
>>
>>851007
Oh wow. That’s good to know. Thanks for confirming.
>>
>>850733
There's a second anon guild? I have some boosts expiring in 2 days that I'm holding off on using, if it's possible to join a guild in time and farm some of the quests needed for the new missions.
>>
>>851086
>>850379
>>
>>850834
Is /y/ was full of trannies now? I went and looked at a few threads a while ago, it was full of pictures of trannies and calling people pedos for posting drawings of 16 year olds.
>>
>>851088
Sorry, I'm blind. But it's also full. Thanks, anyways.
>>
>>851142
NU:Anons (40775335) got 2 more free slots at level 2.
>>
>>851145
Thanks, applied with Sarge. I'm going to stop spamming up the discussion now.
>>
File: FSJc6ukaQAIx2f5.jpg (164 KB, 992x1284)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/lavmdr/status/1522881868882145281
From yumekuro's art director
>>
File: FO2D6aIaUAMWTBJ.jpg (137 KB, 1032x1282)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>851225
my murderhusband emilio is so cute
>>
>>851007
Nice. That's useful to know. I was worried about missing the timing of my explorations for the daily guild deed earlier.

>>851145
Level 2 already? Congrats. I already saw a 50% discount tag on some guild items. No idea if we'll get discounted spirit gems and scrolls too. However, if 1 dewlet = 1 spirit gem, it might be more cost efficient to hold on to those dewlets just for the 100 spirit gems and 1 essence scroll once they appear.

>>851225
Very nice, but I've always wondered, are male nipples too lewd to be drawn?
>>
>>851145
Applied as Eito.
>>
>>850147
True dat, although I would argue that Shinobu is much more independent and capable than the other two, Midori and Tetora are so depressed and have so many hangups in general that they getting pissy at Subaru calling them out was hilarious when he was completely right.
>>
>>850215
Good luck anon, I’m going for him too.

I like the little brooches that have their personal colors, it’s nice how each song really is themed around the center.
>>
File: 20220510_222900.jpg (13 KB, 200x200)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Wish I knew how to datamine. People don't seem to be doing Nu as much anymore since the devs decided to guilt the playerbase.
>>
File: 50 fin.jpg (607 KB, 719x1187)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
Goodness. I finally caught all 150 stars with my f2p R Yakumo team.

Final stats:
3* SR Olivine LVL 54 Potential 6 Intimacy 5
3* R Yakumo L56 P6 I5
2* SSR Quincy L57 P7 I4
3* SR Aster L53 P5 I5
2* SR Morvay L45 P5 I4

Trial 50: If I had enough dosh, I would've upgraded Morvay until he had at least 9k HP so he can take the heat off the boss' ult hit and if I had him at 3* his additional 10% damage reduction would've made things easier. Unfortunately, it'll cost me 650k+ so I nixed that idea. Even if Morvay is dead as long as he's in the team, Aster's 3* atk % boost passive with Morvay is still effective, hence my choice of using SR Aster. A 3* healer is also recommended for their atk % passive boost and immediate heals.

Slots 1/2 should have your beefiest units soaking up the damage when the boss picks on them during certain turns while your healer is ready with his healing spell.

The boss has an initial attack damage of 4347 which goes up 1% every turn due to his eternal buff. By turn 4, you'll need Morvay to taunt 8866 dmg if he's less than 3*, and if the boss gets damaged enough during a certain pattern later, 9382 dmg. At 50% and 25% HP, the boss will give a warning before he uses an aoe ult, so defend all units when that happens. From what I observed, he has two patterns, so this is a high stakes trial and error battle. 5k HP should be the minimum requirement for survival.

Don't give up. Humans are persistence hunters so you will wear him down eventually.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (641 KB, 720x1600)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
>>851353
Trial 50 final moments. Wonder if there's a future season 2 of the trials? Not looking forward to redoing this on my alt if I ever hit trial 50, but at least I know enough to breeze through the tough spots.
>>
https://twitter.com/enstarsmusic_EN/status/1525018003686842369

Well, MAYBE the game just might last a year now.
>>
>>851394
Surprised they actually did it. Now if only they’d hire proper TLers and a proofreader instead of using MTL
>>
File: IMG_20220513_030213.jpg (1.32 MB, 1920x1080)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
Didn't expect his pants to be this revealing.
>>
>>851503
So he has to be exposing his junk behind the cloth right
>>
>>851503
Garu is mid-tier in the harem rankings for me but that outfit is cute as fuck.
>>
>>851503
Sure is a super interesting view. I can't wait to see Kuya's. I like this design theme more than the i-love-belts thing from the Spring event even if it gave us the netted ham jokes.
>>
>>849123
While we’re listing everything the 3rd years did wrong, kiryu just stood on the sidelines while eichi publicly humiliated shu, but shu is only pissed at eichi, keito, and nazuna (for a semester) because kiryu is his childhood friend he hasn’t spoken to since they were 12 and he gave some weird vague warning before said public humiliation. that’s not getting into him willinglt helping keito with the revolution by beating up people. but i actually like how the 3rd years are varying levels of assholes so i’m not really upset
>>
File: 1618775386332.jpg (127 KB, 455x719)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>851503
>that thigh window
Thank you NuGovernment I will pull. It helps that I'm a sucker for traditional clothing, I'm sure Kuya is going to look great as well
>>
>>851268
> I've always wondered, are male nipples too lewd to be drawn?
They’re hard to get right in an anime style. Drawing them looks too detailed, not drawing them looks too simplified, it’s hard to hit the right balance.

After years of not seeing them drawn they feel extra lewd now.
>>
File: 1652463317928.png (1.93 MB, 1080x2160)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
Trial 50 Completed.
>Aster - Potential: completed level 4, Intimacy 5
>Morvay - Potential: completed level 3, Intimacy 5
>Olivine - Potential: completed level 2, Intimacy 1
>Edmond - Potential: up to level 6, Passive skill node only, Intimacy 4
>Yakumo: Potential: up to level 4, one HP node only, Intimacy 4
Everyone survives Blade's three huge party wide ults if their HP is closeish to full (>85%?) and they guard.
>>
File: 00vyqu7ksam31.jpg (2.78 MB, 1920x2400)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB JPG
>Guy's parent clowns on him for having a crush on you

My favorite meme
>>
>>851929
man, the von Hagen genetics just don't quit. have to admit, too, it's cool that some (most?) of the guys that have living parents in ToT have parents that are pretty outwardly supportive (er...sorry Vyn)
>>
>>
File: FSru6iyaMAAbegG.jpg (510 KB, 2048x1536)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
My husbando Six is so cute.
>>
Anyone got an updated link for the database of all the WebMs for Nu:C? Stopped playing for a month and just want to see what I missed.
>>
Bros so happy rn. I was pissed when I thought I was cucked but I got my boy in the end.
>>
>>851225
Ah fuck Emilio is so hot and the yandere aspect only makes him better. The other boys just can't compete
>>
>>852570
Nice, Midori’s costume is probably the sluttiest we have yet so have fun with it. His entire back and sides are exposed.
>>
File: file.png (214 KB, 679x314)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>852570
>>852606
Grats anons. I was mentally preparing to not get shit after some really awful luck the past few scouts I went into but he showed up on the first roll too.
>>
>>852624
Wow is that ScR Chiaki, nice one anon.
>>
>>852655
Nah I took that from a twitter post
>>
File: FB_IMG_1652523052631.jpg (81 KB, 720x720)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Kuya preview is out.
>>
>>852624
Sweeeet I hope they keep this up
>>
>>852718
Keep up whaf?
>>
>>852727
Not that anon but I have to assume "more revealing outfits"
>>
>>852727
Sorry I was half asleep typing that but yeah this >>852730
>>
>>852707
Man Kuya look like prostitute with that outfit
Great
>>
>>852730
>>852745
I agree, hopefully muscle shuffle and summer gacha will deliver.
>>
>>852707
Are those official fuckboy glasses?
>>
File: aw yeah.jpg (7 KB, 120x145)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>851913
Congrats on finishing that brutal stage. Jelly of all those stars. I've always wanted at least a 3* SR Morvay and 3* SR Yakumo, but fate was too stingy for us to meet. How much were his heals as a 4* with and without buffs?

>>852707
Noice design except one hand is bigger than the other. Can't unsee. I hope they fix it. tfw no leaks on their intimacy room scenes

>>852873
It looks like one of those 1960s Hong Kong round sunglasses.
>>
>>851989
Knew they were gonna wait until the end of the month
>>
>>852896
>How much were his heals as a 4* with and without buffs?
With Olivine buffslut, 1981.
Without, 1630.
>>
File: 1645988405005.jpg (41 KB, 740x1146)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>852707
That's pretty hot
>>
File: if-i-had-one-angry.gif (2.09 MB, 498x373)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB GIF
>>852916
Nice. Nice. Mine's stuck at 1* along with a 2* R Yakumo. All I can do is wait and hope to get enough fragments. My only hope is to someday get them from the friendship banner. It wouldn't be too bad if I had SSR Olivine as another alternate healer to help in the main story line, but the rng's stingy.
>>
>>852707
man, and I was just thinking that this game needs a guy with glasses in the cast...
>>
>>852707
this looks better than regular kuya i like it
>>
File: images (9).jpg (22 KB, 500x281)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>851503
>>852707
>exposed shoulders and all those windows
>tattoo
This new Kuya design reminds me of Yan Qing from FGO somewhat. Fug. This event unit's h-scene better be worth it. Also, isn't Kuya's birthday on the 22nd? I can't wait to read his birthday letter.
>>
I wonder when yumekuro will make pieces for the meisters from standard gacha exchangeable with all meister pieces. i want to unlock both of emilio’s awakenings without rolling for dupes
>>
>>853278
They already did. The condition is just you need to max out a unit before you can start exchanging its pieces.
>>
>>853291
as in uncap it to 5* or 6*? if it’s the later that’s just useless
>>
>>853375
nevermind, I had the whole mechanic confused. i thought all pieces could only be used on certain guys, but i can use them on emilio and est
>>
>>852707
He looks like he should be in a shady bar in Shanghai selling opium to tourists.
>>
>>852707
Was expecting something more refined, but this works. Did he get those tattoos for this event, I'm pretty sure standard Kuya doesn't have them. Hoping for some bondage/toys/BDSM-adjacent scenes for him, since that seems to be his thing
>>
File: E8QmIRiUcAA6Vrb.jpg (209 KB, 949x2048)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
I like how the other guys get cute and romantic stories and then there are Vyn's with the suicidal patients and bullied disabled kids making me question why I live
>>
>>853916
I like it, tears of themis being a grounded crime drama makes it stand out from most otome being set in fantasy settings
>>
>>851145
I'd like to join, but it seems full for now. How close to level up are you?
>>
>>854020
Last I checked, we just need 45 points to level up so just a little bit of waiting after reset.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (66 KB, 1611x311)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
nu:c already has text data loaded in for the new event (including skill data?) but no image assets, guess they learned their lesson with that one.
>>
>>854027
Thank you, the request will be from a rank 52/53 Eiden. I'll try to take a peek every hour or so.
>>
File: FNpNHQeVIAIBLRH.jpg (127 KB, 960x839)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Looking forward to more autismbot content today. I love him.
>>
>>854197
submitted request
>>
>>854238
Accepted. A bit sad that level 3 only gave 1 slot.
>>
>>854235
He's cute but his guild is easily my least favorite. I hope he gets an event alt soon.
>>
>>854241
Thank you! I hope the future levels are less stingy, that seems like a harsh cap.
>>
>>854235
I hope this chapter reveals whether he has a penis.
>>
File: FMdaw16VIAgnt30.jpg (120 KB, 992x1116)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>854266
I like Houndsweeper less but they are low on my list. He already got an alt for the first event so I doubt he'll get anything else for a while unfortunately.

>>854287
Not a pressing issue considering he builds automatas and could just make his own on request.
>>
File: 20220516_090437.jpg (221 KB, 2048x1152)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
I want to play more joseimuke but I can't get over the gameplay part being so boring or there being smoother and more complex alternatives with girls, it's a shame.
>>
Damn I like him. Time to grind for 2 months before I can read his stories.
>>
>>854625
Is that anime Sylar
>>
>>854607
none, game companies think women are too stupid to understand game mechanics
>>
>>854730
and they are not wrong
>>
>>854765
Way to admit you have the defective y chromosome.
>>
The Summer event update's on May 19th. Are you NuCitizens ready? I'm not. I still haven't finished opening my Garu and Kuya units' fourth intimacy rooms, and my gold was used up for my main trial team.
>>
>>854625
I was expecting him to be more of a nutjob but he's surprisingly nice and moe. Wish he was gacha...
>>
>>854851
Oh god i completely forgot about them and i was just grinding Quincy and Olivine for trials god damn it a-at least i have my main units at lvl 50 haha
>>
File: summer event details.jpg (70 KB, 531x341)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>854101
Any details on which class do these two belong and their passives/ults?

>>854851
I've been too focused on the trials, and doing chapter 9. There's too many stuff going on at once without a good break.

>>854908
The summer event's end will be the same as the trials on June 9th so ya gotta pick your battles. 21 days of nonstop battles all over again. Good thing there are weekly guild items like the skip tickets, gold, and xp potions available this time around. I really like their new designs, but I'll wait for their stats first. I wonder how many people left after their disastrous pulls last Spring event?
>>
File: FS3whoLUAAIAfXu.jpg (739 KB, 1000x1000)
739 KB
739 KB JPG
Cute boy, would molest
>>
>>854607
I don't know how anyone can praise this game's "gameplay," it's just another autosnooze and it looks ugly to boot
>>
>>854954
will reserve judgement until I see if his shirt is open on both sides or just the one. kinda do love that he's even more of a manlet than xiao tho
>>
>>855007
Little boys are the best
>>
>>854954
Anemo boys are the best.
>>
>>854954
i guess anemo is the shota element
>>
File: 1644908008668.png (78 KB, 601x351)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>854953
>good thing there are weekly guild items like the skip tickets, gold, and xp potions available this time around
>mfw my friend and i created the guild only for people to leave in a day or two
>>
File: Spoiler Image (52 KB, 898x284)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>854953
I couldn't find anything outright that states their class, but from the skill descriptions it looks like Kuya is a striker and Garu a saboteur?
>>
>>854954
Really underwhelming for me. That's just Kazuha on Xiao's clothes, but 4*
>>
is it better to use meister pieces to uncap to 6* or unlock the other awakening?
>>
>>855096
if you want to be able to exchange extra meister pieces for all pieces you need to do both anyway. i unlock both awakenings on guys I like before i bother getting the CG animations
>>
>>855096
Both awakenings first to get all the stories and both skills.
>>
File: one true waifu.jpg (112 KB, 591x329)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>855052
Oh. Sorry to hear that.

>>855063
Wow. Thanks. I like what I'm seeing for Garu's skills. Kuya seem to be a support striker, and the synopsis about his past in the intimacy scenes would be interesting to learn about. I'm neutral about him, but I like seeing Eiden's reactions whenever he's with him. If I had enough time and gifts, I would've liked to open up all the rooms of his R version too.
>>
When are they going to release the other Cavaliers. I need my cute knights.
>>
So is the traitor Itsuki or Noa? Crow has main boy privilege it can't be him.
>>
>>855407
If there is one in tsukiwatari it's probably Noa. Itsuki is too dumb to pull it off and his goal is to shorten his lifespan to spend it alongside everyone, so backstabbing them for that wouldn't make much sense.
>>
Is there a place to find yumekuro translations? My Japanese is too spotty to read most of the text.
>>
File: 1652762623176.jpg (499 KB, 1920x1080)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/NuCarnival/status/1526412192827838465?t=m84i0RWuHXx7Y3KyZPSOYw
>>
I opened up one more spot if anyone wanted to join Nu:Anons.
>>
>>855063
>-atk saboteur
Nice. Any info on element yet or am I just blind? I'll give up on intimacy rooms if any of them is dark, spent my keys on base garu already.

>>855127
>I'm neutral about him, but I like seeing Eiden's reactions whenever he's with him.
Same. The fact that he's one of the few I'm neutral about him, but I like seeing Eiden's reactions whenever he's with him. The fact that he'e one of the people who can give us lore crumbs since he's worked with Huey personally helps too.

>>854953
I've mostly given up on trials to prep my Garus and Kuyas for the event. Even with the first clear rewards the enhancement mat stages feel like a loss of stamina that could've been used somewhere else, what with the lackluster drop rates

>>855701
Topper cute, wish we have more boys with animal companions. Or boys who can turn into one like Aster and Morvay.

>>854954
Meh design, but his normals look good at least
>>
>>855662
I've seen some for events and character stories floating around but I don't think anything for main story has gotten very far.
>>
>>856116
Unless I am completely overlooking it there's no data on their element or class. The only data I've found that hasn't been officially released are: new skill data, new enemy info, Kuya's birthday letter, and the new intimacy rooms. I am 100% convinced now that the reason they don't want people to datamine is because all the intimacy rooms are just there in plain text. They really should find a way to load it server-side if this is such an issue.
>>
File: 001.jpg (222 KB, 1200x600)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>That's right dad, I'm married to Lucifer

https://u-treasure.jp/licensor/obeyme
>>
wtf tiny blade
>>
File: 1502821249914.png (53 KB, 335x411)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>roll my last daily on ribbon emilio
>4*
>chevalier icon
>>>cyrus
>>
oh neat, looks like we're going to be getting ten gacha tickets in yumekuro from a rt campaign they were running
>>
>>856807
Yeah it hit the goal pretty quick. Too bad you can't use it on event gachas but at least Len and the surfing guys got added to the perm pool the other day.
>>
File: FS8oTJlUsAAX3dE.jpg (3.35 MB, 2894x2862)
3.35 MB
3.35 MB JPG
https://twitter.com/NUCarnivalEn/status/1526865179643760641

Mystical Banquet event PV is up, fellow Nu:Citizens.
>>
File: FTCEJbVUUAA7LpS.jpg (38 KB, 582x403)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>857114
whore
>>
>>857114
Definitely getting the Summer’s event bgm. I’ve been listening to White Day’s ever since I got it. The Spring event music just makes me sleepy so I never put it on.

>>857115
Please tell me he gets his ears pulled at least once.
>>
I hope the trend of putting guys in joseimuke games in just their pantsu continues

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.