[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 42 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FQDXJrqWQAEzwU2.jpg (655 KB, 1920x1080)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
VA-11 Hall-A Collab rerun is LIVE! Did you get your bartender cutie Julliane yet?
>>
File: FRQGkcqUcAASA6Q.jpg (596 KB, 1200x628)
596 KB
596 KB JPG
May 2022 Roadmap
>>
File: FRfg_MXVgAAWITj.jpg (556 KB, 800x1202)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
Current Ringleader
>>
File: New April Dolls.jpg (1.94 MB, 3198x1100)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
Latest additions to production
>>
File: FRgGNeTVsAAMtdk.jpg (320 KB, 1200x655)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
May SPEQ reward
>>
File: FR5KqYVVEAAtQw0.jpg (397 KB, 1024x540)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
And Point Event reward (May 8th)
>>
File: FSD3ZANUYAA_CQP.jpg (586 KB, 650x1460)
586 KB
586 KB JPG
Rate-up's also coming in!
>>
File: Screenshot_20220506.jpg (78 KB, 487x333)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Cute.
>>
>13 tries in a row for last map
>Gundams keep ending up in the wrong place at the wrong time
Haha this is really epic, I'd think the whole thing was broken if I hadn't seen pictures of them not being there
>>
>>842609
sleeping on the job
>>
>>842488
is GFL fun? or is it yet another mobile grind simulator trying to pretend that it's a game?
>>
File: doru.jpg (514 KB, 1200x628)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
JP beat us to the punch again. First with mecha and now with kemo.
We're going to get it the other way around though kek.
>>
>>842890
New player here, it's a fucking work-management game. Everything takes real time, even training your characters.
Want to train your doll skill, then forget about using that doll in battle for some hours. Want to deploy your team in battle, then forget about sending that team on logistic mission (expedition in this game)
>>
File: 1612320764402.png (201 KB, 380x391)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>842890
It's fun for me but yes, it's grindy unless you take your time. Other than that, it's F2P friendly, which is the only reason I stuck with it.
>>
>>842488
Neat, not getting one of the characters last time around was my reason for ragequitting the game. 1500+ runs and no drop, can't even remember if it was Stella or Sei.
>>
>>843156
I am dead certain you are exaggerating, of not flat out lying. You literally get tokens to exchange for characters even if they don't drop.
>>
>>843156
Well now there are farm routes after beating their maps once. Sei took me about 40 tries.
>>
>>843169
>You literally get tokens to exchange for characters even if they don't drop
That wasn't always the case newfag.
>>
>>843175
I played the original but it was so long ago I don't remember if you're right or not. In any case, that's still over the top. My worst farm luck ever is about 150 runs, and most are less than 50.
>>
>>842488
Hey maybe i might pick up the game aga--
>>842907
nevermind.
>>
>>843180
I mean probably your last chance not to cripple your account if you haven't already. If you don't come back for Jill, don't bother coming back ever.
>>
>>843180
>I won't play a game because one of its dozens of costume sets which EN doesn't even have is kemonomichi
>>
>>843181
>trying to threaten me with bullshit game design
yeah gacha tards are a special breed. enjoy your furies and OP lesbian bitches
>>
>>843188
>doesn't know anything about the series he's trying to shittalk
>muh furry set
K. You won't be missed.
>>
>>843188
GFL isn't even a gacha, you're guaranteed 100% collection if you play regularly.
>>
Is anna graem good?
>>
>>843257
Yes she's decent, especially if you're relatively new because she costs less to raise than other aura/DPS fairies.
>>
File: 9.png (271 KB, 1024x1024)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>843188
The good design is at least given for free.
>>
>>842627
Even maids need rest
>>
These rapid succession of banners is murder on wallet.

>>842622
Which ones would those be? The one on the bottom circles around so you can wait a turn, and the top one, can't you send the team that's not being blocked?

>>842972
You should have enough dolls to shuffle them around as needed. I also leave the long timers for bedtime. Besides, unless you're min-maxing endgame content, maxing out skills is not that important.

I'd also rate dorm expansion as one of the top things to spend your gems on. Multiple teams for deployment plus 24/7 logistics is much quality of life improvement.

>>843169
The welfare system is relatively new. The addition of dedicated farm routes is also new.
>>
Flustered Dorothy would make a great skin for red Goliaths
>>
>>843584
And I love that they made a short backstory joke into a full plot point. Now I want art of Jill going full Okabe Rintaro
>>
>tfw still no good gfl shooter game
>>
>>843706
Like one anon said before, your best hope is to do it yourself and to bypass IP just make the game a generic CoD clone, at least in aethetics, and then under other name, make a tailor made "mod" of the game using GF designs
>>
>>843579
Just beat Night 1-4 with three 5k squads, god this game is hard but satisfying as fuck.
>I'd also rate dorm expansion as one of the top things to spend your gems on. Multiple teams for deployment plus 24/7 logistics is much quality of life improvement.
Dorm? Do you mean Forward base camp? I'm having it at level 7 now. Btw for me I think echelon slots are much more important, atm I only have 5 echelon slots as slot 6 is expensive as fuck and this game is very stingy for new players, not to mention I cannot buy monthly card at all even if I want
>>
>>844245
Yeah just go with basecamp first, they're the resource faucets you need to get free couple hundred combat reports a month.
>>
>>844245
5-6 echelons is fine. I'm at 8 because I saved and gathered enough gems from the Jashin-chan collab, gameplay (dig though the achievements in the Index to try and target gems), and mostly remembering to do the social media post attempt thing (30 gems/week). There are guides out there that help you prioritize early-game gems and such, but what I personally recommend is to get to 6 echelons as quick as you can so you can have four doing logi rounds and two for actual combat, 3-4 dorms for battery income, what the other anon said about basecamp stuff, and go from there. By the way, post your friend ID. You'll get some achievements from amassing a small number of frens and it'll give you the ability to collect batteries from other people's public dorms. It doesn't take batteries from them; it's literally free batteries daily. There's also daily quests to visit a few dorms and collect batteries a few times which reward you with some small amount of resources, but as you know already every last bullet and MRE is valuable.
>>
File: u24th0g58nx81[1].jpg (2.2 MB, 2580x3642)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB JPG
>>844245
No, the dorms are the echelon slots. Also, decorating your dorms increases their comfort levels, which also increases your battery generation. In turn, batteries help your upgrade the rest of your base.

But what other anon said about forward base camp is also right. Base camp was almost built for casuals for the amount of loot-to-effort ratio. You should also be able to clear out the black market items every month.

>>844493
>do the social media post attempt thing (30 gems/week).
Yeah, that one is a hidden gem. It took me halfway into my commander career to discover that. You don't even need a facebook/twitter account.
>>
I fucking love Jill
>>
>>844633
>Also, decorating your dorms increases their comfort levels
I see, no wonder after I rolled on supply and decorating the dorm with some item, the battery condenser goes up more quickly
>>
As a new players, should I spam on production non stop during event, or just save my valuable rations?
>>
>>844765
Get as many good dolls as you can during the t-doll rateup. If you have all the main ones, focus on the fairy rate-up.
>>
Stop at around 8k resources. 2k-5k if you feel like you won't be able to play as much in the next couple of days and just want to do logistics. Either way you won't do much with five stars until you have enough resources to dummy and level them. Aim for 3-4 stars this coming rate-up. Don't throw away too much on SG rolls.
>>
>>844771
for >>844765
>>
>>844771
He don't need to roll for sg with the free TCM.
>>
t-thanks Kalina
>>
>>844771
>aim for 3-4 stars
What the fuck are you saying????
>>
>>844765
You'll want to use the optimized recipes on the IOPwiki. I took a little bit different path than most people and invested in MGs and a few SGs early, but what this did was actually put me behind the curve because they eat resources to produce and MGs eat ammo like you wouldn't believe. The AR Team you get through gameplay will carry you through a lot of the chapters and do decently on night maps. For armored enemies on night maps, you really want RFs. They vary wildly on how best to build echelons around them; there's a couple where you have 1 RF and 4 HGs, even. Don't sweat that yet, though, and just try to roll for good HGs (they're cheap: 130-130-130-130 gets you every craftable one) and RFs. This is my own opinion, but it's what I should've done, hindsight being 20/20.
>>
File: lion_65063957[1].jpg (224 KB, 1754x1240)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>844765
If you got resources to spare, sure, if you want, but there's nothing worth blowing your resources over during a rateup IMHO. Just do your daily productions.

Besides, rateup is a lie.

Don't do heavy productions. Not worth it (for newbies). 1 SG roll is worth 10-20 normal rolls, and you're not even guaranteed a SG, much less the one you want. Is 10 SG rolls worth giving up 100-200 normal rolls? I don't think so. You get free (and decent) SG's through story/career progression, and Vallhalla is also giving away a free SG. Think about the resources needed to roll for SAT8 (or LTLX or DP12). That's the worth of a TCM, which is why I'm hesitant over recommending grape over a SG with a TCM. Grape is great and all, but I think you can roll one in a hundred RF rolls.
>>
>>845039
>LTLX
>finally look up what her skill does
>blah blah blah fan shaped knockback blah blah
>clears shields and buffs
>CLEARS. SHIELDS. AND. BUFFS.
So THIS is how you deal with Gundams and shit. TCM fucking spent.
>>
>>845031
>SGs
when I saw the cost of Heavy production, I said nope, no way I will build SGs atm, as this anon also said >>845039
>For armored enemies on night maps, you really want RFs.
Just finished Night 1-4 yesterday, yeah you're right, it's lucky that I somehow got lucky because I invest on a handful of 2* RFs and also SVD-98
>>
File: q7l5fokwygx41[1].jpg (1.51 MB, 4500x3000)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>845061
I used her the clear doggos last theater.

>doggos: SHIELDS UP
>LTLX: lol no
>BATTLE SUCCESS

>>845065
During the last rateup, I started with maybe 250k rations and literally went to almost zero to pull the 4 new SGs (super lucky), and that was a rateup specifically targeting those 4 SGs PLUS the anchor mechanic. Still in recovery mode...
>>
File: 1652034494649.jpg (1.52 MB, 3040x1440)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
Holy shit six months for my first maxed out HOC, and I still need to do a shit ton of iterations now.
>>
>>845061
>>CLEARS. SHIELDS. AND. BUFFS.
>So THIS is how you deal with Gundams and shit. TCM fucking spent.
LTLX clears shields (The ones with a white bar beneath the health bar), not Force Fields (the ones that show up above health bars) which are what Paradeus units have. You use HOCs for Doppelsolders and their ilk.
>>
File: 1624311475081.png (1.3 MB, 1920x1080)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>Kalina's mother's day message ;_;
>>
>>845245
And then she follows it up with a sales pitch. Kalina really likes money.
>>
>>845194
Ah, right. The force fields are what M200 is for IIRC, plus HOCs if I can deploy any.
>>
File: 79650210_p2.jpg (771 KB, 1250x1100)
771 KB
771 KB JPG
>>845276
Only HOCs (and some Coalition units when used as fire support) can break force fields, M200 is for evasive armored enemies, which includes the Patroller, which is a big fucking asshole that has force fields, high evasion, armor, and shields, though not all at once thankfully.
Though it's possible to kill some enemies that have force fields without breaking them; force fields are a percent damage reduction, so if an enemy doesn't start with 100% force field, you can still damage them, but it'll take longer to kill them.
>>
File: 0kwm42tof0u71.jpg (144 KB, 600x950)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>844784
>>845245
I want to give GF2 Mommy Kalina a huge hug!
>>
Finally got her
>>
>>845997
I spent all my resources on trying to get better MGs and only got dupes of the ones I had lel.
>>
File: M1918_S.png (98 KB, 256x333)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>846004
She's all you really need
>>
File: 1612499619840.jpg (87 KB, 1284x1249)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>846004
Just got MK48. I did not know there was another doll that's as horny as DSR
>>
>>846004
But, you can't produce Kord...
>>
>>846925
I already farmed Kord. I was just hoping for a Negev or at least a Lewis.
>>
Sell this game to me. How F2P friendly is it? Does it have an energy system? Is there a steady difficulty increase or does it suddenly spike and you have to pull good things to continue?
>>
File: 1616876785163.png (77 KB, 440x440)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>848140
Do you care about ranking? If not then you're fine.
>>
File: 65968349_p0.png (255 KB, 611x600)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>848140
Pretty friendly. You get a steady feed of premium currency by hitting a share button and not actually sharing anything once a week, and there's some that you get from clearing maps once per map.
No energy system, instead there's four main resources that you'll use for deploying/supplying/repairing squads and also rolling for new units, but unless you go full retard you won't have any issues there.
Almost all units can be obtained by either rolling the construction and crying when you see IDW the thousandth time, or as drops from maps.
The money sink is the costume gacha, but costumes are just costumes and have zero bearing on gameplay. The only real never-evers are collab units, unless a rerun happens. There's also a somewhat recently added system for using certain enemy units that's massive whale bait, but you can get decent stuff out of it without ever spending anything.
Other uses for your actual money are echelon/squad slots (Up to 14, I don't remember how many you start with), dorms (Mainly to speed up upgrading some systems that you'll eventually max out given enough time), and storage for units/equipment. However, if you obtain any unit once, you can get them back for a small resource cost if you get rid of them.
Difficulty ramps up steadily, although certain units help against some things, the more important thing is proper team building to deal with certain threats. Events tend to have variable difficulty, letting you pick between an easy or hard version for each map.
Be warned, there is a metric fuckton of text/plot once you pass the early parts, if you're allergic to reading you might have a bad time.
>>
>>848140
Friendly to a point where I've been playing for three years and only NOW I'm eager to spend money out of misplaced gratitude because some of those costumes are making me act up. The only time it becomes F2P unfriendly outside of SF Capture is if you decide to spend your free acheivement gems on the wrong things like, instead of buying important stuff like more echelons and armory space, you use them on repair bay slots, speeding up base upgrades, and buying store costumes which in turn will limit how much you can get out of the game without paying a dime.

However, you still need to understand that there's a lot of waiting going on. It's a gacha game at heart, but at least you won't get paywalled from completing story/collab events.
>>
>>848140
It's f2p friendly and has no energy. There are spikes in difficulty but it's not a gacha so no need to luck out on a rare character.
>>
File: ouh no more.jpg (2.14 MB, 3000x1400)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
This costume is pure SEX!
>>
File: 74228812_p1.jpg (206 KB, 1240x1754)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>848140
It's very F2P friendly since the only "premium" gacha is for cosmetic costumes whereas all non-event units and equipment are obtained by spending in-game resources on a psuedo-gacha. The special event units/equips are earned through grinding.
The only issue is that infrastructure (more room for units, equipment, extra dorms, etc.) is locked behind a premium currency. You can earn the premium currency through gameplay, so it's not too bad earning better infrastructure.

tl;dr there's no need to spend money unless you want costumes or want to speed through infrastructure grinding
>>
File: IDW Spaz.png (375 KB, 551x670)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>848140
Like the other anons said, it's fairly f2p friendly. I've spent some money on buying shit for the whale trap >>848173
mentioned, but I don't mind because I've enjoyed the fuck out of the game and events after the first couple of chapters. Don't get hung-up on having to have high-tier units unless you're going for a specific raifu or you want to be a tryhard in Ranking on the events that have it; even IDW (spazzy cat using a bizarre, failed British SMG/autopistol thing) can carry you through to like chapter 8 or so if you have a decent team around her. This pic is related, as she has the same craft time as the pistol woman pictured. She is the very definition of "extra." You'll either love her or hate her with a fiery passion. The Dolls' graphical design also has nothing to do with their capabilities: there's a few tig ol bitties gals that are pretty blah and there are flatties that are God-tier. If you do decide to play, get into this collab event as much as possible - there's some great collab dolls; Jill is reportedly God-Ascendant tier. You probably won't have enough time to farm the event resource to get all the items, Dolls, SPEQs, etc. but you can get a good chunk still. Dolls first, SPEQs second maybe, the Anna Graem fairy next (at least one, you can buy up to three), and then the Rad Shiba doggo.
>>
Shit rape up
200 QP spent, only 2 OLD gold equips
I just wanted some flashes, is it too much to ask chong
>>
I have 2 normal lvl 100 vectors, x5, sl 10. My go-to off tank for arsmg teams.
Worth getting 2 more Vectors to lvl 100 sl10, but x1, just for dragging 13-4 more efficiently?
>>
>>849053
Unless you're a complete resourcefag or tilebuff fag, you're better off probably using another molotov doll like Neural Uzi.
>>
>>849053
Don't dupenigger, just use a vector and Uzi
>>
>sei drops in the first clear
Feels good being a luckchad
>>
>>849803
Now roll her dress
>>
what are the "must have dolls from the core selection? i got alot of the girls already i just cant decide who i need from whats left
>>
>>849946
Get the best 5* SG you don't already have.
>>
>>849946
If you already have most of them, you've probably gotten all the meta dolls.
>>
>>849946
I assume you mean True Core Mask selection?

SG > Grape > MG > RF/AR/SMG

HG gacha is cheap enough. Some might say waifu > SG, but these are obviously beta commanders who can't afford feeding an SG waifu.
>>
>>849803
27 attempts so far without Sei. GODOMMOT. And this with a damn rescue fairy blasting.
>>
>>850024
Either at 30 or 60 reruns. From all the collabs, Angelica took the most for me to drop (67 reruns)
>>
>>850034
>67 runs
Damn dude. That's absurd. That's a crazy amount of resources even if you're HG farming.
>>
>>850024
>Chicken Breast EX
>Attempts: 147
>max links Sei

A416+2-3HG buffers/XP earners for scratchless runs
>>
>>850052
Almost getting full links for Sei too. 112 runs in.
>>
File: 1574374409236.png (1.19 MB, 1280x913)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>tfw no muscular white knight cyberpunk gf to go to a bar with
>>
>>850052
Maybe it's because I'm sick, but I looked at a guide for the latter EXs and was like, "fuck that I'm good." Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and will have the patience/time/lack-of-headache to deal with them.

>>850034
Got 1 Sei on Run 30 exactly just a few minutes ago.

>>850062
She's quite toned with the armor off, and I think she's good people besides.
>>
File: wladimir-ortega-sei.jpg (666 KB, 1378x2039)
666 KB
666 KB JPG
>>850062
>Catch me later, I'll buy you a beer
>>
>>850064
A guide to clear EX maps for the first time, or a guide to farm? Because the farm is 5-6 check 1 turn AFK runs. The early EX maps are damage free, so you run them as fast as you can clear armory space. The later ones are more expensive and time-consuming to run, so I think the normal maps are the way to farm.
>>
>>850072
To clear them. I watched one for Pioneer EX and nah, I'm good.
>>
>>850092
You are not going to cope with proper events. No wonder Hokor has cancelled all of them but one for the past year and a bit.
>>
File: 1626141580763.jpg (63 KB, 708x770)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
It's FAIRY RATE UP TIME
>>
>>850223
No
>>
File: 1616274631402.gif (870 KB, 508x512)
870 KB
870 KB GIF
>>850223
>>850225
Aww shit never mind, was too excited
>>
Yeah well fuck you too, RNGesus.
>>
>>850118
Funny thing is I cleared all of Dual Randomness including all EX stages. I dunno why, again it's probably partly because I'm sick, but these EXs I have no patience for.
>>
File: DENIED.jpg (791 KB, 4096x2304)
791 KB
791 KB JPG
>>850092
Can you not clear the bottom gundams even with 2-3 HOC supports? The top deathstack you can just lure away with a dummy echelon that retreats and comes back. No S rank, but it's meaningless here. I quite hated/enjoyed that map as I played my own game of how many HOCs can I squeeze in to completely FUCK OVER all those gundams that keep endlessly spawning from the bottom.
>>
>>850629
I suppose I could unleash Wifetecht and BGM-71. And copy Dummy shenanigans.
>>
>have one spare anna graem after both valhalla runs
>the other anna is already maxed out
>this leftover only gives 10 points toward upgrades
What's the point?
>>
File: 1652441174844.png (666 KB, 812x565)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
So apparently the next collab is Zombieland Saga
>>
How do these fags expect me to recognize any of the tdolls if they arent dressed in thongs, vsk in a hat is pretty hot though

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E8KIxrXRsHs&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: FIzBbYvacAAeFfX.png (254 KB, 797x760)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
I'm marrying Junko you guys
>>
>>851811
Shit wrong thread sorry about that
>>
>>851814
How dare you.
>>
Is there a newb pastebin guide somewhere?
>>
File: 1650062343419.png (1.39 MB, 1750x855)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
This piece of trash doesn't even deserve to be a 2* doll.
>>
>>852024
She's hot tho.
>>
>>852024
>gets blowd the fuck away
>still has trigger discipline
>eyes still on-target
I'd say she's kind of badass. Not every Doll can be LTLX or SAT-8 OP-tier.
>>852069
Is also correct.
>>
File: XKQpDDe.png (1.59 MB, 1920x1080)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>852069
>>852084
These SKKs have never met a real woman.
>>
>>852104
>implying I don't have Bad Cop For Life loaded permanently
>>
>>852018
/gfg/
>>
File: 88459684_p0.jpg (944 KB, 1000x1415)
944 KB
944 KB JPG
>>852104
>a real woman
I bet she can't even rock a formal gown
>>
>>851811
Tokarev!
>>
>>851618
Another DJMAX-esque themed story? Not my cup of tea but I'm game for it.

>>851732
I can only imagine how GF1 collab dolls would look like with those graphics.
>>
File: TWO LARGE EGGSACKS.png (1.09 MB, 1432x927)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>851732
Not sure if it's the outfit or the model but VSK kinda looks weird when she's doing her action scene.
>>
>>846118
>>
File: FSoVLA-VEAAO1KV.jpg (1.21 MB, 650x1811)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
4th Anniversary Stats
>>
File: FSoVLA6UEAAiDVG.jpg (366 KB, 650x1811)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>852590
>>
File: FSoVLDEVUAwXRsn.jpg (1.15 MB, 650x1811)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
Yeah, I don't think the top 5 maps won't be changing anytime soon...
>>
>>852590
>>852591
>>852592
>Adjutants
Pleb tiers

>Leaders
>Most frequently used
wtf. I think reddit was right. These are the starter dolls newbies play with for a few hours then quit forever, skewing the results.

>Duplicated
wtf. Do my 20 P22's mean nothing??
Although I do have 3 Mk23's, each wearing a different outfit.

>Oaths
Pleb tiers

>MOD3's
Don't know why they excluded AR here but not elsewhere.

>Most popular Live2D
Men of culture.

>Most popular costume
Xmas Springfield?

>Maps
Odd that they would include training maps.
>>
File: hon hon hon.png (1.55 MB, 1500x2802)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>852637
I didn't expected famas to be in any top
>>
what's the lore reason for them all being girls?
>>
>>852813
Shikikan isn't a homo
>>
>>852590
Finally, 416 isnt a second place
>>
>>852590
I want to see some Sangvis stats. Most Oathed Ringleader, most used Machine-type, most used Doll-type, etc.

>>852566
I bet she'd be down for some kinky shit and looks like she'd be a switch.
>>
>300k for all ressources.
Parachute fairy here I come.
>>
>>853063
Enjoy your 1 or 2 paras.
>>
>>852813
Literally coincidence.
>>
>>852813
Like with all odd things with T-Dolls, you can probably blame Havier.
>>
>>852813
boipussy technology hadn't been perfected yet.
>>
File: 20220416180009_1.jpg (289 KB, 1920x1080)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>852813
>>853087
Lana Smithee be predicting this collab from years ago.

Also low-key reminds me of that one Moon Knight story where the main terrorist guy autistically needed a black, white, and asian harem trio
>>
>>850629
I hope someone made art of ol' K getting a good ending in his dreams
>>
1 Para 2 Constructions 2 Combos
7/8 Slots cooking still

And I can still do another 62 rolls of 2/2/2/1 T3
>>
File: mpv-shot0124.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>851618
I know I'm late but yoooooo
I did not expect this and I am so happy about it
>>
>>853288
Ooooh, they're androids. Ok. Like YorHa
>>
>>852069
>>852084
That doesn't make up for her getting dummied so easily doing The Last Rain In The World runs while another newbie SG, 30+ levels lower, in the center row, lasts until the final battle without even going into damaged state.
I had to go all architect mode just to salvage the rest of the echelon's feelings.
>>
File: MuMu20220515225106.png (818 KB, 1600x900)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
4 Fairies are enough for me as new player atm, right?
>>
>>854144
Taunt is great
>>
>>854146
nice, i guess so too
>>
>>854144
SL10 taunt fairy will make lots of difficult battles a breeze. Don't know about your training data inventory, but it's worth it.
>>
>>854144
It's not about the number, it's about the rarity. Those are all good fairies though, try to get one of them to 3* ASAP and you'll notice a huge boost in your echelon performance.
>>
>>854136
Damn. I wonder why she had that issue? Bug in her stats? That's crazy.

>>854144
The Command and Taunt fairies are excellent to start working with. I like Airstrike, but she's expensive to run as a new player. I haven't used Artillery or Rocket since they were reworked a bit, so I can't speak to those.
>>
Dawn of the final day. Don't forget to clear the store!
>>
File: 20220424173735_1.jpg (394 KB, 1920x1080)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>854636
>>
>>854636
I didn't farm even once, simply declaring the event over 2 days gave me all I could use from the store (Rad Shiba and beer).
>>
Playing the collab and
>items exceeded
?
>>
>>854636
I already got everything the first time around, so I just grabbed some beer and a dog and called it a day.
>>
>>854981
You have earned as much of the event currency as you are allowed to in a day. Restart the client.
>>
File: GLO-RI-A.png (52 KB, 1087x619)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
Just finishing the collab at the last possible moment and wow, they dropped a reference to Gloria at the end
I thought I was the only one that remembered her
>>
>do a fuckload of farming
>completely forget to check when banked XP is full
I have no idea how much XP I've effectively wasted tonight.
>>
>>854981
I really wish they were more upfront about this. Newfag here and I missed out on a character because the daily limit had no indicator besides hitting it. Could've done something similar to what they do with friend batteries where they show the total you've gotten for the day out of the total you can get for the day. Would've been able to plan around that, rather than assume I'd be able to do some last minute grinding after getting Jill.
>>
>>855364
Didn't encounter this news in my playthrough. Must have missed this.
>>
File: FQxNxDpVgAAyzhA.jpg (492 KB, 600x1448)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>854981
>>855814
Those would be the daily event fragments, which you can collect 80 per day. They're pretty upfront about it IMHO. If you just discovered it now after almost 3-4 weeks of the event running, I dunno what to say.

This is not to be confused with other event tokens that drop which are unlimited and can also be exchanged in the shop.
>>
>>855832
I started less than two weeks ago. That image is from the Twitter, which I don't really use, and I had to scroll pretty far to even find it. Especially unhelpful if you aren't even expecting any sort of limit. It should be indicated in the game itself.
>>
File: 1625047881551.png (548 KB, 978x527)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
These are dupes. What do?
>>
>>856140
I still have my DJMAX dupes lying around. At least they have different outfits.

Actually, I've got GSG dupes too (at least the good ones). It's collab anxiety.
>>
>>856140
I keep some spares to use them for Echelon 1 as Dorm dolls.
>>
Is VA-11 Hall-A worth it btw?
>>
File: 20220416155318_1.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1080)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>856464
For a VN, it's short and sweet. I enjoyed the hell out of it but only since I'm a fan of story games in general.

Part of why I enjoyed it was because it made me reminisce over old relationships and a few gosling moments

If you like VNs, you'll like this.
>>
>>856464
Why wouldn't it be worth it? Wasn't that hard an event, get nice dolls, equip, fairies, etc...
>>
File: spay-neuter-cats.jpg (102 KB, 600x900)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>why am I out of space
>eight (8) IDWs
Well, that would do it.
>>
>>856140
Obviously consume them to fund fairy crafting and avoid dupeniggering.
>>
What's better for anna, damage 2 or fervor?
>>
>>856565
Why the hate
>>
Why does this game need 5 threads?
/e/h/u/vmg/vg/
>>
File: M4A1 Exprosion.png (3.94 MB, 2480x3508)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB PNG
>>856581
Because gun waifus
>>
>>856579
He was abused by clones when he was little
>>
>>856535
>img
topkek
She is... prolific.
>>
>>856581
More popular than you think
>>
File: 6cfgGps[1].png (368 KB, 3000x1000)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>856567
Very generally speaking, Fervor is better if you expect the fight to last more than 12-16 secs.

>>856581
I can't browse /e/h/u/ at work.
>>
>>856567
Fervor if you plan on using her in long difficult fights
>>
>>851618
Question is how gay will they make AI and Junko in the collab. Is Girls Frontline gay?
>>
>>857499
Some events are really gay, some have dolls that are in love with the Commander (which in certain stories use male pronouns), other events don't have concrete relationship baiting despite what /u/ believes.

As for the event, I'm not sure how yuri the series is but they will probably tease some yuri stuff as fanservice.
>>
>>857598
M21 is hard gay for M14, can't forget that. The Christmas event... hoo boy.
>>
I've been away from the game for years and have forgotten most of the core game systems. What do I burn 10k batteries on?
>>
>>858679
Pets
>>
>>858679
If you have anything that can be upgraded with batteries left, spend it on that.
>>
>>842488
Just redownloaded today, missed Jill and event. Is she really that good?
>>
File: 97635214_p0.png (2.75 MB, 2176x1500)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
>>858954
>Increases critical hit rate by 25% to all assault rifles (AR) and rifles (RF). If ally is over 100% crit rate, then 60% of excess crit rate will be converted to critical damage instead, buffs last for 8 seconds.
>Tiles increase damage by 40%, partially to compensate for the fact she doesn't attack
Yeah.
>>
>>858954
One of the best, cutest, and most flexible supports.
>>
>>858970
>>858967
I got Clear and Fail plus their equipments before I stopped playing, are either of them still relevant? I still use Clear at least.
>>
>>858981
Yeah they're still good.
>>
>>858679
Base upgrades, obtaining GSh-18 and her costume, 3 of each pet for basecamp.

If you've obtained all of that, I burn them on pets to convert to cheesecake or whatever.
>>
>>858679
>>859069
If you really have been gone for years, might also be worth mentioning that a huge chunk of batteries are needed to upgrade and obtain SF chips.
>>
File: 1641495770813.gif (49 KB, 540x540)
49 KB
49 KB GIF
>>
>>859069
>>859072
Speaking of batteries? How do you actually increase the rate/amount you get? It seems like my comfort rating doesn’t change at all even after stuffing my form with random furniture, and there were some times where I noticed that my rating actually went down when putting in certain furniture. Is the only way to increase comfort really just pets and set bonuses? Also, do more dorm slots mean more batteries, or is it not worth getting more than the two dorms?
>>
>>859448
Higher comfort means more batteries generated, higher rarity furniture usually gives more comfort, 4*/5* furniture sets provide a bonus, more dorms means higher cap for batteries storied in the generator, more possible batteries generated per day (it counts the comfort from all dorms), and your friends get to have more batteries. Dorm comfort also affects passive affection gain for the echelon in that dorm.
>>
>>859448
Adding furniture does increase comfort, but nothing you will notice on a minute per minute basis. Set bonuses for partial/complete furniture come into play for 4* and 5* furniture as well as pets, but don't go buying pets as the return is terrible.

The best way to increase battery gains is to get more dorms. More dorms also give you flexibility in more teams on missions and/or running logistics to keep resources rolling in.

Visiting friend dorms is also decent at low levels. A friend with 14 dorms will grant 14 batteries and you can suck on the condenser of 10 friends daily, so up to 140/day.

This page gives a pretty good rundown on batteries, comfort and other crap. The max is now 14 dorms instead of 10, but the info is still relevant.
https://gfl.matsuda.tips/post/what-happens-in-the-dorms-stays-in-the-dorms
>>
>>859069
>obtaining GSh-18 and her costume
Neat. I've started upgrading the new garage and intelligence center
>>859072
Those are for the SF capture units, right? Any in particular worth investing in?
>>
>>859704
Get Agent if you can, though she's only going to be around for 10 more days.
>>
>>859708
Just to make sure I'm understanding the system right, you burn through all the mob troops with Electronic Impulses and only then use a Bombing Run to nab the boss, right?
>>
>>859711
Generally, yeah. You want to thin out the pool as much as possible, and only 1* units have a 100% capture rate with Impulses. Don't bother trying to get dupes of Ringleaders unless you're feeling incredibly lucky or are willing to whale. The real issue is getting enough 2* units at analysis/dummy link 5; you'll need to get 5 of them to do that, but generally there's only 2-3 of each 2* in the pool in the first place.
>>
>>859666
>>859696
Do the reserve dorms factor in at all for battery generation? Or should I not bother putting furniture into those.
>>
>>859736
Reserve dorms are just for saving layouts.
>>
>>859704
There are plenty of top tier ringleaders, but only one is available at a time per banner event. Right now it's Agent, who is unique as a parachute fairy RL.

>>859711
In theory, yes. The bombing run is a 100% capture, but it's still RNG out of the available remaining pool. You want to thin out the pool as much as possible with impulses on the 1*s, 2*s if they're really good (like Manticores). If the RL shows up, impulse her too. In minmax world, you spend the bombing runs on the last day when you've run out of rescans and impulse gains and the pool is the smallest if will ever be.

I've had my pool down to 3/100 and bitch still wouldn't come home. Impulsed her 5-6 times just to see how long it would take. Bitch.
>>
20 SFs left and no Judge in sight. Really be busting my balls here.
>>
File: grizz.png (260 KB, 796x507)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>859974
*Agent
>>
>>856535
>>
>>859974
Anon you have 20 free attempts left, youve basically got her
>>
Sup fags. You might know so I wanted to ask, what's the best GL mod for Running with Rifles? Castling or Nirvana Phoenix?
>>
Any suggestions for how to complete the bingo mission to use 100 enh pills without also burning hundreds of combat reports?
>>
>>861648
why did you enhance your HOC?
>>
>>861648
Level up your newbs. Going from 1 to 20 just takes a handful. I find there's 2 strategies to use the enhancement capsules to get the most out of them. Each capsule will boost all 4 stats (a +4 gain per capsule) until one or more stats max out and you're only getting +1 to +3 per capsule. But at some point, the lost points will come back and you can regain +4 per capsule even if it all goes into one stat. So if you care about maximum efficiency, you can pump stats until one stat maxes out and stop, or you can just keep pumping until the +4 gain comes back, which works out well for dolls you just took from level 1 to 100.

BTW, for me, I'm only seeing 50 capsules for the carnival quests.
>>
>>861072
Right now Castling seems to be better, but it's up to one's tastes which version would suffice since their pros and cons are a little similar.
>>
>>861675
Obviously they're all maxed.

>>861745
So what
>level doll to 20
>enhance doll
>delete doll
>rinse and repeat until all quests done
What a great system zzzz
>>
>>862192
It's what you get for enhancing a 4* HOC. We've had all these point events and always knew pills were on the menu.
What are you gonna do, actually use the under level and under gear HOC for anything besides AP?
>>
>>862249
I prefer to do things as soon as possible rather than leaving them as late as possible and hoping I have the correct resources at the time and don't forget that I haven't done them already.
>>
File: 4KMAD.png (3 KB, 291x102)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>862254
You do you anon. If you wanna be one of the forerunners, you have to suffer through those consequences.
You're basically rolling after maintenance for the new dolls instead of waiting for the weekend. Don't complain about the game when it's your play style

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.