[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 67 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: vcholo.jpg (1.2 MB, 2000x2200)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
Anyone remember this game?
It's going to have a collab with Hololive.
https://twitter.com/vconnect_en/status/1521323670777458688
>>
File: 1651549988739.png (1.51 MB, 997x566)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>839230
>>
I will now play your game
>>
Morb
>>
I know literally 0 about this game but will record myself burning the Hololive Girls to get (You)s on /vt/ and /jp/.
>>
W E W
E
W
>>
>>839248
Remember to do Kiara first
>>
>>839248
So who played this shit? can I account refresh to get Kiara?
>>
I love /vt/
>>
>>839264
I have never played it but most games force you to 10 pull from the standard banner before opening up the limited banners.
>>
I'm so sorry, VCfrens. You will never be able to talk about your game without off topic vtumor spam again.
>>
File: 1650476682946.png (34 KB, 467x270)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>839230
>NGE
>Madoka
>Street Fighter
>KoF
>Fate
>One Punch Man
>Seven Deadly Sins
>Bleach
>Attack on Titan
>Vocaloid

That's certainly a list of collabs.
>>
>>839432
I think Monsuto is still the king of collabs:
https://game8.jp/monst/155169
>>
This game still alive?
I loved this game, but when always need to play connects to get good itens. And each connect its more hard than another.
>>
File: 1644886615540.png (271 KB, 460x452)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>839421
>You will never be able to talk about your game without off topic vtumor spam again
Truly, a fate worse than EoS.
>>
>>839421
>>839710
>implying people talk about VC in 2022
>>
Does this game have a sparking system or jus this game just too ancient?
>>
>>839710
Tyrone has failed us.
>>
Hello, I've spent the last 4+ hours playing this game and will now proceed to write about it.

tl;dr: It's Princess Connect with 0,5% of the budget and care. Look up your oshi's voice lines and character art online once she comes out.

I'll mention my own experience with mobile games: I've played very little of GBF, a few months of Fire Emblem Heroes and Princess Connect Global when they came out, been playing FGO since it came out both in JP and EN, played two or so years of Girl's Frontline. I am not the most experienced of /vmg/amers but this post is mostly for /hlgg/ know what it is like.

When you start the game, the first thing you see after all the downloading is done, is a sword saying you are the chosen one, a valkyrie comes around and says that you are the chosen one and it's battle tutorial time. No voice over, no build-up, no cinematic. I honestly felt like I've skipped something on mistake but unless I tapped one too many times and the game didn't ask for confirmation, they really just throw you in. Hel is angry that the humans poisoned the river to Helheim but it wasn't the humans who did it so you go to Odin and have to beat his ass and he says some cryptic stuff and leaves and that's the end of chapter... 5. The game does this very annoying thing where instead of putting the story to auto-play segments before or after the fights, you have to go back and manually select it. Characters also try to do mid-battle exposition but at 2x speed it's rare that you will catch anything meaninful.

The gameplay is similar to PriConne but instead of being on a 2D plane, it's 3D. The camera tries to have dynamic angles, but what ends up happening is that you simply won't be seeing whatever is in the back of the enemy's formation.

(1/3)
>>
>>840540
They do try to change things up somewhat by adding yet another party-wide gauge for you to unleash an extra special attack once it’s filled. You can also equip Emblems to characters to give them yet another gauge for yet another special attack. Even with this, the regular “gameplay” is just putting your game on 2x and auto’ing to victory. Nothing much they could’ve changed there.

The characters are mostly mediocre. Hodr has bangs in front of his eyes which is funny, Baldr is a femboy, but aside from those I’d be hard pressed to think of a reimagining or an original character that made me stop for more than a few seconds and not move on.

This is where the game leans more into GBF, each of the characters have elements and races. So, rolling for a 3* character isn’t enough, you might need to have a team of, for example, Aesir/Dwarves that are Earth/Fire Element to beat a raid boss. Equipment between them can be freely shared between characters of the same races so it might not be as bad as it looks.

To upgrade them, it’s PriConne. Orbs act like the equipment in PriConne, gather the specific ones to the character and they get upgraded. Getting dupes of the character gives you Shards for that character to increase their Rarity. The equivalent of Princess Gems, a generic shard for any character, seems to be very rare.

The game has PvP, and it is a mess. I didn’t expect to get far as a new player in the Arena, but it is filled with sandbagging late game players that put just one of their characters in their team to fake having a small power level and delete your entire team. This is something I quickly gave up on after beating the NPC teams handily.

On power levels: By answering a few questions about raids, you can get a bunch of max level max (?) rarity gear. For free. This completely trivializes the early game. I’ve been able to completely destroy any and all raids that were supposed to be tackled in multiplayer by equipping them.

(2/3)
>>
>>840541
The store sells the usual gems, but also sells 5* unit tickets, 5* equipment tickets, max level unit boosters, max level equipment boosters. It even does the thing where you can watch a 30 second ad and get to roll the gacha. Again, it just feels very low budget and predatory, like they know they’re an old ass game and are trying to extract everything they can from new and old players before EoS.

If I had to end on some advice, I’d recommend you not to play it. Really. Even if you want to have your oshi say tadaima~ to you. Why? These motherfuckers don’t even have the dialog translated. You can find a list of voice lines in game, but they are just labeled as “combat”, “skill”, “other” with no subtitles, unless I am missing something. Now I know why they chose Kiara and Ina, out of EN they have the best Japanese (Sorry, Mori) so the JPs playing this game wouldn’t complain they don’t understand them. Pekora and La+ are more difficult to say why exactly, I wonder if it was supposed to be Pekora and Rushia but then the yab happened.

For my free units, I haven’t found a guide that mentioned the free units you can choose as a new player right off the bat, it was probably added as a later update. I got the Spellsword and for the OTHER Free 3* unit I got Momiji purely because of her tits, as I already got Niji together witht he first one. If you haven’t, grab her. She’s a tank and following PriConne rules, Tanks are rare.

That’s it, I’ll keep playing to get more gems, roll for the Holos and I don’t think this game has a way to burn units, so no free (You)s for me.

Before the collab, their official EN Twitter account had less than 500 followers and going on Danbooru and exclusing the official art tag, most of the art is from the Niji girls that also collabed with it. What a shitshow. Oh well, at least the girls got some easy money.

(3/3)
>>
>>839230
>No Gura

Motherfuckers.

I'll still download to get Laplus. Is the game any good?
>>
I will download it just for Kiara, but i heard the game its kind of predatory, is that true?
>>
>>839421
this collab is literally more attention VC has gotten than in the last 2 years combined
>>
game is super old jesas even downloading it's data is a pain.
>>
>>840541
>On power levels: By answering a few questions about raids, you can get a bunch of max level max (?) rarity gear. For free. This completely trivializes the early game. I’ve been able to completely destroy any and all raids that were supposed to be tackled in multiplayer by equipping them.
I didn't know that quiz thing was there until you mentioned it because they sent out a login bonus of incredibly loaded gear that basically carried me into chapter 20something with almost pure autoing.
>>
>>839230
so what's the gameplay like?
>>
>>841094
It's Ateam and they're known for being one of the most predatory companies that's for sure.
>>
>>839230
how is this game still alive? i remember playing this during fate colab
>>
>Missed Miku
>Missed Eva
>Missed Titan
>Missed Madoka

No use even trying it.
>>
>>841893
You got a rap sheet on them somewhere? This thread isn't going anywhere fast.
>>
>>841202
I can imagine that.
I just reached chapter 23 myself and hit a brick wall, I refuse to roll any gacha that costs Diamonds in the off-chance that I need them to roll for any of the Holo girls, so I'm rocking whatever units I managed to get so far.

Now that I've spent some days playing this game, I found out more stuff about it and part of me wants to write some small guidelines for others that want to try it, but at the same time, don't want to encourage people to actually bother with it.
>>
Collab will be in a week or so.
As much as I don't want you to waste your time on this, might as well say it: Grab Amaterasu or Sif on the 5* collab ticket.
>>
>>847597
I actually got Amaterasu off the Video summon and picked Sif before seeing this post. What mashes them better than three other options?
>>
>>840540
>FGO fag
Not gonna read the rest of your novel.
>>
>>847601
From what I've seen in chat, they're the two elast worst 5*s available. Tamamo was singled out for being especially awful while Nott was given out a week prior.
>>
>>842324
They did Miku at least twice and they do Eva at least once a year.
Put it this way: I left for a year, missed fairy tail twice, was livid, came back and they ran it again.
I only ever truly missed the ones before Eva happened the first time.
>>
>>847597
My gold fully awakened Amaterasu is my 2nd strongest unit only to Managarm.
>>
File: 1652254367955.jpg (302 KB, 1280x720)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>
Just to let everyone know, you should be spamming Tsukuyomi 1* to get tickets for the free non-garbage gacha. It's more time and stamina efficient to spend 3 seconds on the 1* for 6 tickets than to spend more than a minute on higher difficulties.
Tokens are still more worth at higher difficulties from what I've seen but I am completely addicted to rolling the gacha so it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>849198
Thanks for that tip. Adding on to this, 1 star on multiplayer makes the rewards absolutely pour in and makes building that featured banner character absolutely worth it if you can get her.
>>
>>849198
Its even more crazy with new player bonus. 9/run average, Ive pretty much gotten the majority of the banners units and got 4x of the ygg blades to 5* with about 2k total stamina spent.
>>
>>839230
I would pull, but the thought of getting the annoying orange or the dog is enough to make me uninstall the game.
>>
>>849198
>>849480
Thanks for the heads up. Can I litterally just keep doing this for as long as I have stamina to use?
>>
>>849769
Yeah, I just finished 80+ runs of it with 400 stamina, got 526 tickets.
I'd advise you to consider getting to a wall in the main story and then go hard on the Tsukuyomi battle. Don't forget to do your daily Hero soul farm because it matters a lot, but after watching your 10 videos and getting the free stamina from missions, I don't think there should be a limit to your grinding. Since I can kill her with a single attack, I'm using it as a way to boost the affection of my future team members.
>>
hello? tier list?
>>
>>850288
Tier list broke.
The one in garm.ml hasn't been updated and is ranked by the community, managed to find this one in discord but it's not fully comprehensive, there is a Japanese website that is more complete but rule of thumb seems to be newer = better every single time.
https://altema.jp/valkyrieconnect/saikyochara
>>
Anyone know when getting a character's Soul gems off the gacha also comes with a bump to their stats? Is it when you get them at 5 star?
>>
>>851926
I think it's when you get enough souls to 6* them. You should 6* asap regardless because you can then change the now useless soul shards for tokens in the merchant.
>>
>Had 45k gems saved for the holos
>They announce that they are free
>Decide to blow it all on the OP unit banner
>Get literally nothing
Haha! Great!
What makes this worse is that there was, iirc, a guaranteed unit gacha a few days ago that I didn't roll in. I thought all that I had to do was show up, roll for the holos and peace out. Now I have to actually try and complete an event. This sucks.
>>
>>839230
new
how do I reroll for the HOLOLIVE GIRLS ONLY
>>
>>852603
No need to reroll, you earn all the hololive girls through the event.
>>
I just came back to the game and noticed I'm getting a multiplier in drops, is this a current event or it's some sort of "welcome back" event?
>>
So uh, what should I be picking with the free 5 star unit?

I luckshitted the big titty red mage girl if that matters
>>
>>853613
Is there a free 5 star for beginners?
Where do I get it?
>>
A bump since the Holo collab is tomorrow. Anyone else do that ranking event?
>>
>>855148
I did but even with the featured unit of the new banner (Celestia), it took too long to get down the 6* reliably and I only win 370 points per attempt. To get 20k points for the scroll of purple max now would be impossible.
>>
Game just went on maint, here's to hoping the holo girls are actually good
>>
is there sound/voice of hololive characters for the global ver? or just JP?
>>
Why don't they collab with a game people actually play?
>>
>>855949
they..do? azur lane but was back then. if you are expecting to appear in FGO, Honkai, arknights you better pray hard as they rarely does colab. im praying for mobages like princess connect or GBF, but at this point any kusoge will do.a colab is a colab
>>
>>855955
FGO doesn't do outside collabs at all.
>>
File: 1649690038473.jpg (2 KB, 80x80)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>Holomems only get a stat buff
>Pingu gets an greater stat buff and boosts drops

What manner of shenanigans is this?
>>
Bump
>>
Can I connect Valkyrie connect to my twitter? I can't figure out how.
>>
>>855943
There is, but you need to install on your mobile, Steam version does not have voice acting.

Btw, anyone who actually play this, are the Hololive units even decent? From what I have seen, the best characters has skills that do a shitton of stuff while Hololive members's skills don't do much.
>>
>>856244
Out of all the girls, the one I'll probably use the most is Pekora because she can heal and deal light damage.
All of them are decent because just by spamming 2* connect battles you get them at Gold grade. If you're new they can carry you far. You should be logging in for the two weeks of the event and doing the dailies if you want them to be at 6* with their special equips.
>>
File: no tittle.png (272 KB, 836x210)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>856253
>just by spamming 2* connect battles you get them at Gold grade
You mean the Collab Hero Growth Rate? I'm soloing 4* with this team (I came back after playing at release) but I have no idea how to use this Mark of Supremacy. And yeah, I plan to do the challenge dailies to get all the rewards, thanks anon.
>>
Did the Collab start already?
>>
>>856269
Yeah, that one.
Marks of supremacy you use when you click on the sword and shield button on the hero screen, next to the Promote bubble. You use it to increase either Damage Dealt, Damage Resisted, Knockdown (only way to deal damage in the Tower of Toxicity) and Status Resist. Since I don't give a shit about the Tower, I just put all of Pekora's medals in Resisting Damage and Resisting Status. You can put up to 1000 points on each stat, to a maximum of 1500 overall. For Kiara, I put 1000 in Damage and 500 in Status Resist.

Also, you can have 2 sets of mastery and you can respec, but you don't get the medals back and it costs diamonds.
>>
>>856320
I see. Thank you, anon.
>>
I want to get into this because of the collab, but what should I expect?
>>
>>856328
It's a gacha game with tons of different currencies and special purchases you can make with real money. Don't spend a dime, you can earn thousands of diamonds and the Hololive event will get you everything for free provided you started playing it on the first day. Miss a day and you'll never get all the items now lol
>>
>>856921
Had to leech off others to clear the 2* connect battles, but I got the dailies done. I'll stick around until the end of the collab to decide if I'll continue playing.
>>
>>856322
I fucked up.
I looked into it and apparently all the stat buffs only work in the Tower, sorry.
>>
Is the Hare CB worth doing now since the trade shop ended?
>>
>>857180
If you click the '24 Mil event has ended' banner from the home page, you can still access the shop. It also drops tickets for decent free summons.
>>
Can the Hololive girls clear the story?
>>
>>857226
Thank you.
>>857247
Story seem easy. And Hololive will gain max stat in the end
>>
>>857226
The exchange gears seem worse than those from tickets.
>>
>>857317
I'm doing it primarily for the tickets used in the Summon page, yeah.
>>
Blow 50k+ diamond in Alter Saga banner, got Lightning Sanngrid and MF Sotishia, plus Great sage Morphea from reroll. Is my account good?
>>
>>857432
You got two T1 units and the beginner stuff puts a rocket up your butt for character growth so you should be fine.
>>
Started this, which of the 5 units should i get?
>>
File: FS-z5S_UYAA1ygN.jpg (138 KB, 964x1009)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
If I was -extremely- stubborn and only wanted to use the hololive unit, who would be the perfect 5th to round them out?

Also, if you MAX invest them, how far in the game can they get? It seems like they're actually quite strong for f2p unit standards and it's pretty cool you can basically endgame invest in them for free
>>
>>858831
I guess anyone you could also easily max out because they're in like every Gacha pool. I fee like the only places you'd have to put an iota of thought into team composition is the Arena, higher difficulty connect battles, and raids.
>>
Are limit bursts kinda really underwhelming or am I exposing myself for not using teams that focus on a single element?
>>
>>859623
You need to have multiple characters with the same limit burst.
>>
>>859623
you lose DPS unless you highly synergize them into one attack type and time them to finish right before knock, or its an apoc LB with some sort of dmg boost like a ring, frenzy etc.
It takes 8 seconds to LB and in that time no one is using equip or gaining skill bar.
>>
File: 1627925828608.png (590 KB, 1023x682)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
>>
Two questions for any vets who check in:

-I got the agrias/saber holy knight chick, i notice she has a special limit burst that seems much better than other characters. Does this make her high-tier or whatever?

-is there a specific best method to farming equipment upgrade items? I maanged to get a lot of excellent gear but most of it is still sitting at level 1 (already used up the ones in my noobie gift box)
>>
How do you join a Connect Battle? I click Mulitplayer but there’s never anyone joining my room, and there’s no option to see available rooms
>>
>>860474
Click on the lower left button to bring up the chat. There should be a button to join ongoing Connect Battles near the top.
>>
File: 1629775750890.png (667 KB, 595x719)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/vconnect_en/status/1528168340824305665
>>
>have head to toe level 50 5 star gear
>6 star
>any somewhat difficulty still rolls my ass

Everyone keeps talking about how to optimize DPS, but how the fuck are you actually surviving these fights to worry about your dps?
>>
>>862349
I've just been bringing Pekora to fights for her heals.
>>
>>860509
Okay I found it. Have to go to a populated channel for the quests to show up
>>
Anyone know what the hololive coin is used for?
>>
File: 1630469163276.png (58 KB, 463x453)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>862886
Collect enough and you get to fuck one of the girls on stream.
>>
>>862886
I think I saw somewhere that you'd redeem it to vote for a gift for the girls.
>>
>>863501
Wow that's really lame if so.
>>
>>839230
I played it two years ago
>holoshit
yeah, it's fucking dead
>>
Just as a heads-up:
The free gear that the Dog God Chihaya Connect Battle gives out is somewhat outdated on PvP but still extremely good for PvE. I've farmed 3 of them at 5*, maybe I'll get another one.

Hurry up because it's only up for 24h.
>>
>>864707
What difficulty is the best for farming? As high as possible?
>>
What tokens do you need to exchange for the Lionlight Blade?
>>
>>864708
6* multi.
>>
Valkyrie connect is an ateam game so extremely stingy but they get a shit ton of collabs. Also it has pvp but unlike games like blue archive you can time the skills yourself in pvp (at least in guild battles if i remember right). Ateam has a gear fetish so gears are exremely important, moreso than heroee when I played in 2017 but probably still true with the newer gears.

The anni event is coming soon so save for its spawns theyll probably be good.

All holo girls are classified as therian race and connect battles have filters for race, elememt, and attack type. They are making all the event battles therian friendly but you will need to uwe non holos later.
>>
>>864902
Which f2p heroes are good to invest in?
>>
>>864999
If a hero has awakening its pretty safe. Awakening gives personal and party buffs. A lot of basic summon heroes have it, you can check the hero directory and toggle by awakening unlocked. I got back into the game for holos so i cant comment on who is the new meta but I used to use Admiral Nautica and Sif a lot in connects.
>>
>>865019
Another: If you see grade boost that means the hero's action skill is upgradeable. The holo girls all have this ability. People with grade boost and awakening are valuable.

Garm . ml has a hero database.

So catching up in the game, hero types:

Mana: F2P heroes. Skuld is good. Garm has niche uses as a beast tank but probably powercrept. Rest are eh.

Diamond - F2P heroes. Loki, Luca, Ayame, Thrud, Mirka, Fei Lang, Saskia, Kili, and Nautica are all still good probably. I used all of them back in the day. Momiji is for mostly. The others are for specific connects I think.

Star Party: Used to be the premium heroes. Odin, Sol, Verdandi, Frey, Tholin, and Brunhild were all good. Urd was best healer for a while.

Moon Party: Alternate premium. Noa was best healer for non urd content. Sif, Mizuki, Ulin, Sara, Lorone, Gylfi, Amaterasu, and Roveria were all good.
>>
>>865035

Seasonal: Mostly memes but spooky idun had some of the best tits in the game.

Scions, alter, yggdra, idavoll, lucky: No clue on these. Past my time on the game.
>>
Holo collab is getting a part 2. Save your dia to see what anni and part 2 has later.
>>
>>865171
Yeah there's no way it wasn't going to happen. The game is more active than it seems to have been over the past couple of years.
>>
>>865019
>>865035
Thanks. I'll work on Frey, Sol, and Loki.
>>865171
Maybe they'll awaken the Holos.
>>
>>865478
They might give awakenings to the current 4 but you'll want to be ready for connects because that's where the items to awaken them are from.

I assume part 2 will feature different races because these holos are all therians. A human, aesir, jotun, and elf would add some variety. Holo fans more likely to stick around if they can slot in a holo in each team too.

Aqua's artist designed a lot of VC characters so I would like to see her in the game.
>>
>>864708
Ideally, 6* Multi, but if you can't deal with that, keep going down in ranking but stay in multi. You'd rather have a lower * rating than not doing multi when you're farming.
>>
Is it better to have gear of varied elements, majority gear in a single element, or is it a case by case basis?
>>
>>866127
You need an element set for every element eventually. You can work your way up a single element if it's easier, but the rewards you get generally make it easier for another element. For example, beating Hrungnir gives you earth crystals and runes but you use fire heroes to beat him. If you can get the game on mobile get the video spawns going and you'll get element gear fairly reliably over time.
>>
Is it just me or are the hololive accessories bad? They just give you a billion HP and nothing else

weird since their weapons are solid
>>
>>866171
They're alright, their percentages will be around 30% I think at skill lvl 5 which is pretty much as good as it gears for gears I think. Artifacts have 50% cap from what I've seen.
>>
>>866171
Ina's equipment are probably the only good ones, with Lap's accessory. Going to make 2 5* versions of them.
>>
>all this new content
>have to solo the EX battle
>team of full 6* units with head to toe 5 star gear thats fully upgraded and who are purple/red orbed die in 15 seconds

I really don't get this game
>>
Is bird god xingfu any good? Just got them from the freebie pull
>>
>>865038
Sorru but nowadays anything that isnt a Lucky, Idavoll, Alter, or Apoc is considered near useless now by vets unless it gives something unique like party CC resist/quick/frenzy etc or has a niche in a CB/Arena like Silver Brun or Sol.
The later alters are absolutely absurd esp if you have the support for them, as some have mechanics that bypass the 50% stat buff max, like divine favor(if overhealed you get %dmg boost, which stacks with +atk/matk)

>>866295
EX is endgame of endgame megawhale or long-time vet territory.
you NEED awakened CB bosses with haze dispel, and multiple OP units like Alters/Apocs to take almost any of them on, along with high end gear.

>>866299
She was considered a top tier before Alter/Apocs powercrept her. She is still good, just not a literal god of a tank like Fotma or Catalyst Lindwurm
>>
>>866295
Ateam still doesn't know how to separate content for new players from collabs with content for veterans. They should put some kind of lock in place to prevent newbs from wasting their time trying to figure out these end game fights. They always do this.

>>866401
Yeah I noticed how OP these new heroes are but there's so many of them now that I figure some are better than others. I can't recommend any in particular but they have their title in their name so it should be easy to tell who is potentially OP.
>>
>>866601
>Ateam still doesn't know how to separate content for new players from collabs with content for veterans.
When I first picked up the game when the collab was datamined I was floored when I thought that one of the items needed to awaken a character could only be obtained from an EX battle because they didn't think to also show the regular connect battle.
>>
>all this talk about endgame and OP gacha units
Yep, I'm totally dropping this game after the collab ends. It's amazing, they have so many ok/decent units in the game but it's always the same pool of shitty outdated characters in all gachas as a "fuck you" prize for failing to get the new overpowered toy. Fucking retarded game.
>>
So I see people in chat telling people not to roll on current banners, is there some omega-banner coming up?

When is it?
>>
>>867115
JP anniversary is coming up soon and yes global version gets celebrations for it.
>>
>there are characters that can't grade boost
Wow really?
>>
Which Connect Battles should I be focusing when buying items from the trader?
>>
>>867315
Focus on grinding out the high field rings you can clear and pick up the items you can along the way. For example, if you have a strong dark team and can kill sleipnir at the 6/7* difficulty but struggle with the others focus him first, get his gear, and you'll make progress for the vs. Dark ones. Fire water earth have their own circle, whichever of the three you can break into easiest go for it. The bangles were the beginner gear when I played and it cant hurt to pick a few 5* ones up.
>>
What are the odds for these stupid video summons?

I want amaterasu so bad but I'm fucking sick of these ads even if I automated doing them
>>
>>868695
I think it's something like 20% divided by every single 3* on the extended list. They don't even have the odds listed. I'd wager around 0,001% without any exageration.
>>
>>868703
yeah fuck this im gonna use odd souls on her, all the units you can get with odd souls suck dick anyway
>>
>>868705
That sucks man, she was being given away like a week ago on a ticket, I got her then.
>>
How do you get Odd Souls?
>>
>>869009
Very, very slowly. Only from random events/quests that give you like 2.
>>
>>868710
I wasted the ticket on sif because some anon told me she was good (she's not who the fuck wants front row damage)

then i rolled the fire collector boobie lady and lodr boodie lady so now I really want a fire team
>>
Are any of the characters from the 24h connect battles good?
>>
>>869580
Get them, your options are limited as newb/F2P. The only good characters are
>>866401
>a Lucky, Idavoll, Alter, or Apoc is considered near useless now by vets unless it gives something unique like party CC resist/quick/frenzy etc or has a niche in a CB/Arena like Silver Brun or Sol.
But if you don't have them and still want to do content you want to get whoever you can work with
>>
>>869592
How exactly do you unlock those characters?
>>
>>869779
>Lucky, Idavoll, Alter, or Apoc
are all spawn. their spawns say their name on them. anni is soon and should have their banners with hopefully better deals.

as for souls, go into roster and look at the very far right for greyed out heroes. you can then click and unlock them.
>>
>>869796
Thanks. I was looking at the Knowledge book and they needed Odd Souls to be unlocked.
>>
Well, I now have the holos maxed out

Managed to luckshit a few units on the way, but it was a pretty good run, I guess I'll just dump all my diamonds into the upcoming super-banner and call it good since I don't really know what direction to take my team
>>
The 3 new freebie units from the 24 hour battles any good?
>>
How do I upgrade Pekora?
>>
>>870593
Soul Crystals from dailies to promote.
Orbs from main quests to raise color.
>>
Can I evolve my Pekora after the event ends, or will it be 5 stars forever?
>>
>>870969
I believe that they will add Hero Quests for the girls after the event ends.
>>
Today's free character looks good.
>>
>>871425
She's cute as fuck and yeah, pretty strong, definitely the best of the 3 freebies
>>
>>870381
the first and 3rd are very good, esp the 3rd.
but they are shit compared to what JP got.
>>
>>871602
What did JP get
>>
Should I use the remaining time on farming those rainbow fruit to sell for mana? Or more weapons?
>>
>>871691
Get mana from mana pots from doing connects. Anything else is a waste.
>>
>>871778
>>871691
What the hell do you need mana for? I'm sitting at like 50 million or some shit with nothing to use it on, all my units are already 6*
>>
I wish they hadn't made it so you had to play every day of the event
>>
>>871940
Leveling up. It scales fast once you get to lvl 90ish.
>>
I have 30k diamonds, what will that get me in tomorrow's event?
>>
New banner is up.
Is the 4 Gods guaranteed banner worth doing? I might just do 3 steps.
>>
>>872658
Dunno. Look >>866401
People in the game seem to say the same thing.
>>
>>873011
People in the game are saying it isn't worth it. They say to go all in the Alter banner.
>>
>>872658
if you have 75k+ diamonds skip and just all in for the guarenteed Alter, they are incomparably more powerful.
The best in 4gods is the turtle i think, since she has a dispel which will be useful super late game.
>>
>>873303
Which 3 should I choose for their rates up.
>>
>do a big hololive event
>All 4 are therian
>introduce a boss right after that auto-wipes you if you have a therian right after
lol
>>
>>873413
I just realized the game doesn't consider Ina human and that's kinda funny.
>>
>40 thousand diamonds, basically all I got since the hololive shit started
>ZERO (0) units
wow sick anniversary banner, well I guess that's the end of me playing this, makes sense why this game has no general anywhere
>>
>>873603
I had bad luck too. 26 steps in and I only got Old Man Morphea. I have enough hero quests to complete to reach the guarantee, but I wouldn't have any other ways to gain diamonds after that.
>>
I don't think the Alter Saga Party banner is the anni banner. They have that one all the time. It has 25 steps too so I would not summon unless you can do it at least 15 times for guaranteed. The actual anni banner should stand out enough.
>>
>>873984
I take that back, step 15 is free not guaranteed. Definitely not a banner for F2P, this is for whales. Box spawns are usually better for F2P but the best are guaranteed ones after certain number of steps.
>>
>>873984
It's not. Everyone says to go all in the Alter banner though. At least this guarantees an Alter but in 30 steps.
>>
>>873603
Yep, same. This game has one of the worst gacha rates I've ever seen. Not gonna come back even if they pull out more Hololive collabs
>>
I got LSann for my guaranteed. She's so good because of the gauge up. I have no more diamonds though. How long does it take to save 75k? A year?
>>
It feels like there's a ton of bots populating the game with all these extremely generic first names around.
>>
>>874689
Bots won't join or host connects but there are some in PVP. You can tell because they have outdated gear sets and heroes for the meta. The real players will have random ass teams and gears.
>>
>>875402
Well I've seen the same random first names hosting connects. Just yesterday I joined someone named "Conan" who was lvl 23 and received a player gift from that account. Who even does that?
The more obvious examples to me are all the random Finnish names I have never seen anyone use online.
>>
>>875428
Hmm, it's possible. I don't know how to send gifts but I have gotten a few. I know there's random people in the 50+ channels who don't know to host in the first 10 channels cause no one uses the other ones for connects.
>>
>>875490
>I don't know how to send gifts
There are these diamond packs that instead of having any bonus diamonds contain the gift item so the person buying it gets less diamonds for the same price than if they just bought a regular diamond pack.
I really doubt the authenticity of any account sending those.
>>
>>839452
You're joking right? Chain chronicle has collabed with almost every anime in existence and even a lot of Japanese games man no other game has it beat on that.
>>
How often do they offer to get more High Boost Potions?
>>
>>873398
Msort, Lsann, and one of the new ones, Vios is strong in higher end PVP.

>>873984
Alters usually only have guarentees on anni banners, else you are buying from the shop with tokens for 120-140k diamonds instead of 78k

>>876474
you can get 100 in most ranking CBs by getting to 100k pts, but to do that in a reasonable timeframe or stamina cost you need to be able to at least do the solo 9star version, and/or have a triple boost hero to double point gain.
other than that pray some other event gives them.
>>
>>877893
I got LSann as my guarantee. She brings so much to the party. Guess it'll take forever to gold frame her.
Also, I'm 30 coins away from reaching 700 alter coins. Should I do it and buy 2 weapons? The risk is too high for boxes. Unless I stick with my 670 and buy a 10% box and 1 weapon.
>>
>>878077
30 coins is probably 2 pulls, your call if 6k diamonds is worth it.
I would 30% box and 1 wep if you do, the fire crossbow is really good
The boxes are the highest chance to get one outside of a guarantee, i got Dark alfana from the 30 box.
>>
>>879728
I did a 10% which I got 50 boost potions. Just deciding which weapon. I was thinking Genesis staff.
>>
This is the only mobagw I ever 100%ed. But that was before they added the 3rd awakenings.
>>
Are the new heroes good
>>
is this game f2p friendly? someone may have asked this but who are the generally good free units? i know frey, sol, hel, odin, loki, noa, and raspi, but I need moar like a good healer (pekora is one and I have her too but It feels odd using her without the rest of the holo girls)
>>
>>882459
new units are mostly good. hence the powercreep. Personally i feel apo heroes brings more kit to the table.

>>883307
sometimes. like with the holo colab they are being generous to offer FREE colab units, they might not be top tier but still good enough and works wonder for newcomers.
>>
I've been rerolling to get both Sig and Skuld, but so far no luck.
>>
>>883923
Nevermind, I guess complaining online works. Got both in 4 steps.
>>
>>883307
If you aim for top 100 then it isn't. Otherwise I had fun chatting with ppl and connect battle. Arts are borderline R18. Story kinda average, good music.
>>
>>884644
the art is nowhere near r18 unless you are talking about fanart.
>>
File: 1652099415265.jpg (438 KB, 900x1391)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
Well I gave the game another shot, I have now done the entire main story, and all the dumb apocalypse quests. Managed to make it to 93 from the hololive event start!

I got absolutely, genuinely, nothing. Zero units. It is absolutely baffling a 6 year old gacha games can have rates his horrendus with no "pity" except for coins that barely give you shit unless you pull 6 trillion times

So now I literally have to pay money or quit the game, once you finish the main game content diamonds are an absolutely pathetic drip feed, so I guess that's it.
>>
>>885238
It's ateam. They somehow figured out the perfect way to milk their whales and to also have regular collabs that constantly bring in new players. Whales in their games don't want easier spawns because it filters lower tier spenders and F2P from being a threat in PVP.
>>
Even though the event has these two boosted, they are stupidly strong.
They manage to stay alive at the eCB 9*. This account may be better than my main minus the gears. Resources are dropping like candy from those Odd Boxes.
>>
>>886378
seems balanced. tempted to reroll but my hololive account...
>>
>>886384
I still have my Holo account, but I do minimal work there since this account can easily clear the current events. Skuld's apoc burst makes everyone regain their super bar so fast, it's amazing. For some reason, it lasts until the battle is done. Same with Sigurd giving everyone Blade Guru (quick, frenzy, and stoneskin if hp above 50%) AND it stacks with regular frenzy/stoneskin but not quick. The buffs seem to last until the end of the battle too.
>>
>>886402
Skulds is so good you can literally break a bunch of ex1s with it without dispels.
Hell it got me past fafnir, i was stuck at 1/2 3rd bar even with skoll, thrym and Verosa2, just adding skuld to burst at the start and then autoattack made me clear with 1m to spare.
>>
>>889232
Makes we wonder if the future Apoc Heroes will have broken bursts too. Though, Divine Wings might just be for Skuld.
>>
>>889330
Blade Guru is the same for Sig, its got no duration so its perma quick/frenzy/stoneskin that stacks with frenzy and stoneskin.
>>
After all that grinding, I feel brunt out. Managed to nab 2 Lava Rifles from those chests.
>>
How does Guildra work?
Do we clear solo or multi?
>>
dead game

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.