[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 66 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: FRWY7yIaMAEAZ_M.png (342 KB, 495x861)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
Golden Week events active: Log-in bonus, daily free summons, free Ame-no-Uzume, "Take Back Tokyo" Event

Newest banner: Hero Lanling Wang https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/093773.html
>>
I blew all the gems I saved on that banner and got jackshit, I haven't gotten anything from a abnner since that futushima guy that auto-rebellion your party
>>
>>836903
thanks, Doc
>>
when are they going to remove pvp from this game or make a new one?
>>
I remember something in the stream about them making balance changes to a ton of 5* was that a mistranslation or is that coming later?
>>
>>838220
They've done a bunch of changes to existing 5* already (like making Occult Flash ignore death precention skills, making Mjolnir always hit 7 times). If they announced more since then, it would've been in the Golden Week announcement stream so you could rewatch that.
>>
>>837780
never, pvp is what brings in whale money, it's only going to get worst until it's beyond salvation and they shut down the whole thing, hopefully soon.
>>
>>838220
>>838275
this and I've heard that gacha game publishers cannot legally nerf anything that was made available because they allow people to drop money on the game. no idea if true
>>
>>838275
Theres going to be 100 5*s that will get buffs, split between two batches. One batch being this month.
>>
this koga saburo fight in the event is fucking asscancer

i hate this fucking game
>>
>>839355
spoil me, how bad it is?
>>
File: FRmMZw5UUAEIY1v.jpg (137 KB, 750x1334)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>839369
entire koga saburo team is Lv 80 with all spirits and "+100% accuracy" etc slots, koga gets two press turns, has 3 allies (yatagarasu, ikusa, kikuri). koga gets unlimited uses of his multi-hit phys force spell afaik and the clears that i've seen of it have 3/4 demons that i do not have (oni granny on Twitter had this, for instance)
>>
>>839373
why the ever fuck?
>>
>>838944
>cannot nerf
just make a banl— limitlist
>>
i'm an absolute brainlet when it comes to team building, what's the best I can do with these?
>>
>>839755
>>
>>839755
>>839756
>Fast Team
Dimensional Vishnu, Hres, Dimensional Nekomata and either Alice, Barong, Huang Long or Huang Di (they're pretty bad but you have nothing else)
>Slow Team
Erlkonig, Masakado, (LvL 1) Ixtab and Alraune.
Alternatively: Erlkonig, Masakado, Gogmagog and Alilat OR use a shifter on Masakado to make him teal, Rama, Erlkonig and (LvL 1) Ixtab
>>
>>839373
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1SvfIK4hBs
lol, lmao
>>
>>839806
We appreciate your input, bruva.
also, what's the best I can do with these?
>>
>>840382
>>
>>840382
Alilant, Futushi, Xi Wang Mu, and someone who Repel's Force and if possible, Light
>>
>>840382
>>840383
>>840719
XWM, Futsu, Dimensional Susano-o and Rama makes a good defense team (can work in offense too but susano-o's gimmick will be useless)
If you need a drain light demon then shift XWM to teal (keep in mind her best color is purple because of null mortal)
Alternatively, you can try: XWM, Futsu, Erlk OR Dimensional Susano-o and LvL 1 Ixtab for a mortal meme team to deal with annoying fast teams, but its pretty bad vs slow and mid-range teams.
Also don't spend your motes on multiple demons like here >>839755
Save them for one, really good demon you'll be using a lot (dimensional vishnu for example)
>>
>>840719
>>840790
ok. thanks
>>
>>836903
i been stopping myself from summoning on him since all my demons are phy. I only have 11200 gems and need to save up for ani
>>
Did any of you guys actually complete all the spots from the event? I wasted a lot of dews and I'm still at 250. Pretty shitty
>>
>>841404
The inflation on it is insane, the entire top line is like 500 per spot. They way overtuned it.
>>
>>841404
I stopped at 300. I didn't touch the overpriced top.
>>
>>841404
They had a selector, transcend stones and the like for 150 spirits behind dozens of 950 nodes.
Almost got em too, worst 40ish dews spent ever.
>>
File: fun squad.png (432 KB, 520x457)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
*blocks your path*
>>
>>842811
Cancer. i really wanna summon for Maria but i know anni is near. This Anniversary better be good
>>
>>842811
Maria shouldn't be inmune to ailments
>>
File: catconfused.png (325 KB, 382x417)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
People who regularly reach 3700 in ranked, do you guys use any dews or not? I can get to D1 every week but getting past 3600 is just not possible when I wake up and I go down 100 points.
My defense party is just my attack party bc I didn't pull Maria/Surt/Beelzebub
>>
File: spamton_scream.gif (1.95 MB, 400x400)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>tokisada missed two turns in a row and the calamity ended with only 1 health bar left because of this
>>
>>844095
I gave up on pvp a long time ago, but 3 years ago you had to spam dew/gems to keep attacking, especially during the last hour if you wanted to stay in diamond.
>>
>>847183
then why keep playing? the game barely has any pve content
>>
>>847208
I gave up in the sense that I won't wake up sunday morning for the last hour rush, I still do revenges and try to at least get to gold 3 or higher. I still do tower, dungeaon and democ. Most of the time i play is during my commute to work and maybe at home while watching baseball or something. The ridiculous power creep as made it harder for me to keep caring I'll admit.
>>
>>844095
No, I need dews to get 4k though
I did pull Maria/Surt/Beelzebub :^)
>>
>Cerberus is buffed
What do you guys think about?
>>
>>852195
I really wish the way he worked was that everytime when you get intimidate stanced he did decent/big damage to everything and if you lost 2 press turns he does it twice
I just really hate press turn eating teams
>>
File: 1652197429645.png (78 KB, 206x208)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
If someone here is factionless and wants to worship Baal with me then join New Babylon (Demi icon)
>>
File: Chaos Abel.jpg (855 KB, 710x1000)
855 KB
855 KB JPG
>>852861
>worship Baal
*licks lips*
I would worship him
>>
>>852385
add: and if it hits twice: it prevents reviving during the same turn.
>>
Man
>>
File: file.png (204 KB, 258x506)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
https://app.famitsu.com/20220518_1949249/
IV ANNIVERSARY: SAMYAZA
>>
>>856837
Hallelujah's dad is here now
>>
>>856837
>Unique Skill: Magician's Guidance [Passive]
Grants Elec/Force Pierce. Increases Elec/Force damage by 20%.
MP consumed by "Thunder of Truth" is reduced by 1.
While you are alive, all allies, including yourself, have the following effects: "The MP consumed by magical attacks, abnormal conditions, assistance, and recovery skills is reduced by 1."

>Unique Skill: Gale Thunder
When this demon or an ally uses an Elec skill, activates the following: "Inflicts Elec damage to a single enemy with a power of 180. (This interlocking effect can only be activated once per turn)."
When this demon or an ally uses a Force skill, activates the following: "Inflicts Force magic damage to a single enemy with a power of 180. (This interlocking effect can be activated up to once per turn)."

Also has "Thunder of Truth" as his inheritance skill, is that what Thunder Reign is called in Japanese or something?
>>
>>856837
wait this is anni demon?
>>
>>856947
It's the SMTIV release date commemorative demon.
>>
>>856949
Ah ok thanks, i'm skip this banner.
>>
>>856866
>The MP consumed by magical attacks -1 MP
cute. Will that help me kill Maria? lol
>>
>>857104
Well probably, she can't dodge magic after all
>>
>SMTIV anniversary is a demon that first appeared in soul hackers
>>
>>857723
Didn't last IV anniversary have a Apocalypse demon?
>>
File: file.png (189 KB, 600x200)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>857723
>>857740
https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/087319.html
the last SMTIV anniversary event was THREE Soul Hackers demons lmao
the devs are absolutely just treating the 'event' as cart blanche to add whoever the fuck they want from Soul Hackers
>>
Banner's out
>>
Do Angra Mainyu and Ardha still hold up or have they been outclassed by the more recent demons released?
>>
>>858053
Angra has counters like Maria (immune to ailments, has salvation, is on every team) and Adramalech (punishes you for gaining MP) but he's still very usable.

I don't remember if Ardha was ever as good.
>>
>buffs part 1
Which demons won?
>>
>>858083
https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/093968.html
https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/093967.html
the buffs
>>
>>858084
Woah. They actually did it.. tried it..
>>
>>858084
>New P3 Ishtar
>complete overhaul
that's promising
>>
>>858084
Most of them are worthless and those who aren't are still not going to be meta/usable.

>>858108
Easily the demon who got buffed the most.
Alice got a decent buff for PvP but is still unusable in PvE as a dark attacker because they absolutely refuse to give her dark pierce.
4* and below are still trash sadly.
>>
>>857773
Two of these were sidequest bosses and one was a story boss. Samyaza was just a regular encounter in 4, he's only significant in 4A
>>
>>858108
they could make mesopotamian star an instant win button and she would still ne shit
>>
>>858084
What's the likelihood of Collab demons getting updates?
>>
>le - 70% damage recieve of Element
just give them - 50% for all damage receive
fuck you, Sega.
>>
>le reduce cost of skill by 1 MP
*Sees Cthulhu's Skill*
Fuck you, Sega. It could have been by 3 MP and it wouldn't matter
>>
>le +20% Max HP
It could have been +50% Max HP and the meta wouldn't give a shit. Fuck you, Sega
>>
Just found out this place existed and wanted to say that Ririn is my waifu and gets an absolutely pathetic amount of lewds
>>
>>858798
>caring about the human characters instead of the demons
Gross
>>
>>858806
why do you think retards play V?
>>
>>858798
>Ririn is my waifu
disgusting dyke
>>
>>858815
Not him but I played V for Mermaid.
>>
>>859237
It was the same damn design used in IV and dx2, did coomers really need a ue4 model just to get their rocks off?
>>
>>859302
Her 3D model in V is unironically a work of art and the best thing about the game.
Her Dx2 model doesn't even compare.
>>
>>859302
I fail to see the issue considering Dx2 target audience are nostalgiafags wanting to see old demons in 3D.
Same shit here, I get the feeling that you're only complaining because Mermaid is lewd.
>>
Anni demon idea:
A fast anti-reviving unit.

Hades. Reaper.
Skills:
Hades Blast

Stay in Hades
If this demon is in your party: The First time you would lose a turn to a enemy's skill you don't but you cannot revive demons (except other Reaper Demons).
Activates the following Chain Effect when an enemy is revived: Adds a Bulwark of approximately 1500 HP x Revived Enemy to all party members (1 turn), clears debuffs and casts Luster Candy (1 turn). (Bulwark values are dependent on max HP.)

The Plutarchs
When there are 3 or more Reaper demons alive in your party, activates the following Chain Effect at the start of enemy turn:
Inflicts 10% fractional damage (300 max) on all enemies based on their current HP and drains 2 MP.

He is the Demikids' Hades btw
>>
>>837550
same but with herokado avocado
a pity, it's one of the gachas with the best designed units too
>>
Apparently there was a news post stating what demons they are going to improve, it was pretty much every demon pre-Maria/Astaroth. So even Angra is going to get some kind of improvement. Hilarious.
>>
>>862829
I mean what did you expect? Asta and maria shifted meta to such absurd degree that if you don't have either of them you are basically never going to make it further than gold/current diamond. There is a reason why many people quit at that point (myself included)
>>
File: 1653314659748.png (15 KB, 677x586)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>862829
>>862834
>+10 BP, +20% HP and -30% *element* damage received with the occasional pierce
Its shit
>>
>>862834
I don't think any kind of buff is going to fix this mess, I think sega would be better off refunding everyone, delete Maria and appologize. I doubt it's even possible or even legal anyway, so googd luck to them.
>>
>null mortal
>null ailments
>+1 mp recovery for team
>removes revival ban when anyone dies, with heal and 1 turn luster candy and revives everyone if an ally died
>tanky as hell
why did they think this was ok
>>
>>862829
The older demons would need a full rework to be viable.
And I'm not even talking about 4* and lower, for all intent and purpose, those factually do no exist for sega despite many popular demons being there.
>>
here's your battle tower lineup bros:
yinglong killerman of 3k aoe damage + le ressurrection healing bitch of 9000 hp + le 99999999 hit oh wait make it twice auto crit man of extra turns + le double imposing stance man of many ailments
what about the other teams?
those are the other teams
>>
Has anyone been having trouble with the Tokyo Abyss? First time running it and I reached to floor 51 without any issues, it's a nice break from the usual event grind. So far it seems too easy since I managed to luck out with some fusions and rare skills, and I haven't hit any real hard resistance in terms of the random boss encounters.
>>
I don't get why Maria has Null Mortal. She was literally a mortal.
>>865434
I only had trouble with Pale Rider. luckily 16 Scourges (M) won me the battle after many losses
>>
File: purple bugman.png (153 KB, 1232x479)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
what went wrong for him? he was the absolute king last year
>>
>>866003
Maria
>>
File: 1653283182032.webm (1.65 MB, 1280x720)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB WEBM
Astaroth outspeeding an entire GiS team by himself colorized 2022
>>
1-4* demons should have all their skill slots be changeable.
>>
>>866557
They really should but for some reason, sega think it would make them "generic" and "without identity".
They also said the same shit to justify the shitty recent buffs on 5* demons

>>865434
It only get tedious after floor 20 as you actually have to get some decent demons.
Before that, you can literally clear 1-20 with whoever you want.

t. someone who used TA to farm 99 Mermaid souls
>>
>>867667
>t. someone who used TA to farm 99 Mermaid souls
Why
Yasakas are basically free and a 3* can easily use other 3*s if you don't have them
>>
dead game
>>
File: file.png (253 KB, 258x506)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
https://app.famitsu.com/20220601_1954017/

>Unique Skill: Bifröst Keeper
Increases maximum HP by 30%.
At the beginning of the enemy turn, the interlocking effect is activated. "For 1 turn, you get a barrier equivalent to HP2500. For 1 turn, increase the defense power of all allies by 20%. (This interlocking effect is activated during battle. Up to 2 times) "
At the beginning of your turn, the interlocking effect is activated "Increases the attack power of all allies by 20% for 1 turn."

>Unique skill: Robust horn MP: 6 Number of times limit: None
Inflicts all-purpose magical damage on a single enemy with a power of 200, and when the attack is successful, the interlocking effect is activated. "For 1 turn, all allies gain a barrier equivalent to HP650."
This skill changes to [Brave Horn] while your HP is 80% or less.
[Brave horn]
Inflicts all-purpose magic damage to a single enemy with a power of 200, and when the attack is successful, the interlocking effect is activated. "Inflicts 25% of maximum HP damage (maximum 1000 damage) to all enemies."

5* Genma who activates Bulkwarks and does fractional damage.
>>
>>873399
MAN, I SURE LOVE HOW BALANCE ADJUSTMENTS MADE OLDER 5* DEMONS CLOSER IN POWER WITH DEMONS LIKE THIS
>>
>>873414
its a trash demon. It's brave shithorn only activates when HP is 80% or less. Thats not a thing in pvp since everyone one shots you or charm/bind/whatever you. Bulwerk is ok but thats still trash since if it misses thats it and even if it doesn't thats just one 650 shield. I seen people do 6500 damage so its not like it matters

This is a trap banner and a trash banner. The fact we have to wait till the 17 for it to finish is fucking trash. I hope anni comes out.
>>
File: ace.jpg (59 KB, 800x530)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Reminder that /smtg/ has spots open. We always make it to the 1% and we always have full participation. Just be active and participate or you'll be kicked; it doesn't matter how much damage you deal in demos.
>>873414
It's a worse Arioch. You can one-shot him with Alice/Masakado.
>>
>>874455
I dropped the game back when they released Nyarlathotep, I'm only here to watch the game slowly dying
>>
https://twitter.com/d2megaten/status/1532195548949729280
he toot he horn
>>
>>874455
Let me back in
Amon
>>
>Fafnir now does a better job than Nergal and P3 Samael do in SLOW Bulky Ailment Teams
lol
lmao even
a Kek if you will
>>
Seth won.
>>
>>866027
also gay peacock directly counters him
anyway rant time
>let's add this character that deals 9 billion damage, goes fast as fuck, can't miss unless you have like 200% evasion, and also crits, and if he kills you you can't res, gives you an extra turn if you down someone, and also gives his team buffed status and debuffs your status
>what's the downside?
>rofl
>well there's no way we can just add a guy like that
>ok we'll add this bitch who can't be effected by ailments, removes the res ban, heals the party, gives your party a full stat buff, has 1 billion hp, resses your entire party at the end of your turn, and gives your party and extra 1 mana per turn
>ok that would definitely cancel each other out, and there's no way everybody will not just run both of them on the same team, as long as you have her with low agi. she has low agi right?
>rofl
>>
>>877174
Is there any way of counter Maria besides EoEoS (Epitome of End of Service)
>>
>>876217
I notified the leader.
>>877174
>>877387
I'm unironically running Astaroth, Herokado and Tag Jacks for anything that has Maria on it. The former came already with Epitome of Finesse, so I just put Speedster on top. The only Maria team that it doesn't work with is if they all have Wild Instinct (no crits means no extra turns. Pyro has Speedster + Megido, Frost has Samrecarm + Mind Break. I have enough transcend stones to give both 33 panels (to unlock the third slot), but I don't really need to and anniversary is close so they may release something that makes the investment moot.
>>
>>877387
Mass MP drain with Tetrakarn (Human Beelze)
>>
>>868299
I have enough green bean to last me until EoS.
It's about owning everything related to your demonfu and since Mermaid's souls are pretty much impossible to farm in either Aura Gate, this leave me only TA.
Now I fucking wish I could actually use my waifu outside of democ but seeing the pathetic buffs the 5* demons got, I expect nothing from Dx2 anymore...
>>
>>877387
kill a pleb enemy with someone who is also as op as her (gay peacock or astaroth) then also have black rider or the yellow snake of anti healing on ur team so she hits herself for 2000 then hit her with your gay peacock or astaroth
>>
summoned on banner cause i was tired of waiting for anni and got
Adramelech
Lachesis
another Astaroth
another Atropos
Mahamayuri
Belial
Cernunnos
Koga Saburo
Master Therion
Uriel

only have 2000 gems left. did i fuck up or was it worth it
>>
>>879734
Adra, Maha and Koga are pretty good. Koga works pretty well with Astaroth.
>>
>>879736
really. how ?
also Does it activate Sraosha
>>
>>879763
Its a really fast demon. Using the two will make you faster than most teams i think.
>Does it activate Sraosha
Yes? Koga hits really hard and will definitely down a demon or two.
>>
>>879736
I used 5000 gems because I was bored.
I pulled Adra, Angra, Pales and a Second Indrajit
Rate me too, bruva
>>
>>879907
Adra and Angra are pretty good.
Pales is weak on itself, but really strong when paired with the right demons (demiurge and echidna for example)
Indrajit is really good for democalypse.
>>
File: fr.png (352 KB, 582x695)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
>+20% hp
has any of these old demon became viable again?
>>
>>880487
>viable
No but Seth and Fafnir are more usable now.
>>
>astaroth keeps hitting my 100%+ evasion guy
>use tzizimiti instead so i'll have a 200%+ evasion guy
>lord astaroth
>hit & crit
>it's ok cuz now she's at the threshold to gain the additional 80% evasion so he'll miss the 2nd hit
>hit + crit + dead
this game is SO fucking awful it's unreal
>>
>>880487
Seth, Fafnir and Ishtar are usable now.
>>
I'm crossing my fingers for Mot.
He should gain Repel Phys in Teal.
And Harmonius Death gains Dark Pierce and does:
>At the beginning of the second turn and every turn onwards, damage dealt by the demon with this skill will increase by 20% (up to 60%) and all party members receive 1 additional Press Turn Icon.
Make all panels +20% HP for all I care but give me this.
Mot is the poster boy of press turn, come on.
>>
>>880822
nasty ass game, for sure. and they have to top this for the anniversary and next .5 too.
>>
>>880501
>seth before rework
>zandyne, debilitate, ouas
>zandyne, debilitate, ouas that is also a phys zandyne
Why didn't they change zandyne into something else?
>>880822
Buffs add +/-60% evasion, and astaroth already has high acc. Nevertheless, even before I had him to counter himself, I was using a 140% evasion Chupacabra with auto-sukunda + auto-sukuka with Durt, Atavaka, and Ishtar, and he would miss 99% of the time. It was free points. Nowadays I see more people running Great Aim and Epitome of Finesse on him though.
>>881727
Doesn't he already get an extra turn at the second turn with panel 3?
>>881966
With Astaroth and Maria they reached the plateau of both attack and defense; anything more stacked than either would be way too absurd, specially Maria (Null Mortal, Immune to Ailment, reduced cost Salvation, 7000 health, etc.)

The only thing they could really add for the anniversary is demons that are strong but with insane gacha skills like someone having a transferable Intimidating Stance, Null Mortal, new passive that adds revive seal upon killing (would be crazy on Durt or Arioch).
>>
>>882335
They could always add:
Ailment Pierce
Expand on Dionysus' passive with other ailments
Expand on Pale Rider's Plague with other ailments
Devil Survivor's Skills like Magic Yin, The Ban Passive, Some Curse skills, etc
>>
the story in this game is so bad, holy shit, I stopped playing this game months ago but decided to try again (even after having trashed all my 30k+ gems on the regular banner on purpose) and 5 minutes of the story was enough to get me bored, why would I care about what some faceless NPCs have to say?
I wish they would make a mobile game with only the demons as story characters, something like what they do in their free time in the Expanse when they are not being summoned, events having interactions between demons
>>
>>885567
>I wish they would make a mobile game with only the demons as story characters, something like what they do in their free time in the Expanse when they are not being summoned, events having interactions between demons
That's exactly what I want but Atlus/Sega are obsessed with adding many humans everywhere.
SH2 and current Persona is proof of that.
>>
GOD I FUCKING HATE ASTAROTH + MARIA TOWER
>>
i don't actually care when the rng is going to 100% go the way of the opponent, but since it's predetermined that the rng is going 100% of the opponent why not load into the fight, give me a prompt that says "it has been predetermined that you fucking got ass raped rofl! continue anyway? yes i am dumb as fuck, no i will keep playing this awful trash game" and just go to the next fight
>>
>>886751
I'd rather have that than the tower battles I got.
All of these niggers ran Maria + Cthulu and I stupidly didn't bring a Five Elements team.
>>
File: file.png (117 KB, 400x133)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
https://app.famitsu.com/20220615_1959644/

Unique Skill: Prophecy Hero
Grants Physical Pierce..
At the beginning of your turn, activates: "For 1 turn, all allies are Zenith'd, and for 1 turn, increases attack."
While alive, all allies have the following: "When Zenith'd, your physical damage is increased by 25% and your physical hit rate is increased by 30%."

Unique skill: Demon team MP: 6 Number of times limit: None
After raising all allies for 1 turn, activates: "Physical damage with a critical rate of 30%, 4 times with a power of 35 (140 in total)."
Damage caused by this skill ignores the counterattack effect.

What a deep cut.
>>
>>887962
this fucking anni is never coming.
>>
>>888010
Anon it's at the same time every year
>>
is there room to do something turbo aids with maria+nyarly+avocado and some kind of nuker
>>
>>888414
when?

i only started 3 months ago
>>
>new demon
>Whoops We Broke PVP Rofl!
>first skill: that shit's op!
>description: if enemy has astaroth, maria, or cthulu they automatically lose
>second skill: what the fuck were we doing?
>description: if enemy adds more than one additional press turn they auto lose
>third skill: some shit skill that has no business being on the demon, like mortal jihad
would this balance the game?
>>
Fellas any idea if getting koga or nyarly would get me more damage without drop in speed or at least more speed without drop in damage if my current team is p2 asta, p2 herokado, p3 gatsu and p3 karti? Arioch is a pain
>>
i hate battle tower and i hate how all the goals are literally: 1. have astaroth on your team 2. have astaroth on your team 3. have astaroth on your team
why not make some goals that are anti the literal god tier meta and shake it up?
>>
just started playing, i have no idea what i'm doing
>>
>>892601
What are you confused about?
>>
>>892601
I suggest you to wait 6 months to start playing because by the time you get enough gems to summon Astaroth and Maria they will be already countered by the next anniversary demons that will dominate the meta during 2023
>>
File: Untitled.png (2.07 MB, 825x1788)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
>>892924
I can't beat the chapter 5 boss. I saw there is a fusion calculator so I'm gonna try to get some 5* demons. What should I get?

>>893290
I was gonna try to save enough gems to get Yoshitsune. I heard he's enough to carry me through most of the game.
>>
>>893290
>>893537
half anniversary is coming in a couple of weeks, new meta demon will be out by the end of july. they hand out selector tickets, you can literally just pick yoshitsune and save your gems for a better banner
>>
>>893552
lol no beelzebub was the half anni demon last year and in less than 3 months he was already outdated thanks to gay horse
>>
>>893537
What I would do is keep playing UP until the the half anniversary drops. That way you can get a feel on how to actually play the game and then when it drops, reroll for good demons.

However, I don't remember Chapter 5 it's been 4 years since I've played it.
>>
>>893817
you can still find him in teams at the top 10, and still sees plenty of use in diamond and master. just because a counter exists doesnt mean hes automatically invalidated.
besides, ulice is the 2.5 anniversary demon and wouldnt you believe it, she still shows up multiple times in the top 100 every week.
>>
>quest is to get to silver 3
LITERALLY impossible
>>
>>894208
Better than the old one, which was gold 3.
>>
>>894223
jesus christ how horrifying
>>
i can't even imagine what it would be like for a brand new player to go into pvp
you either face a go fast team where you get to watch your favorite demon who you're proud of get 1 shotted by astaroth, and then your second favorite demon also get 1 shotted by astaroth, then the rest of your team killed by north wind and soul judgement
or you get to go first only to have two turns taken away immediately, and your team unable to do anything but pass, and watch your team get completely mauled by cthulu or surt A
>>
>>894236
been playing f2p for a year or so here, pvp is straight up unwinnable for me once i get to silver
>>
>>894242
used to be able to win with a team like asherah/daisoujou/guan yu/alice but now that team would get absolutely shit on
>>
>>893846
The problem is that the lvl 45 enemies are faster than my lvl 40 demons. That means the enemy keeps attacking my weak points and when it's finally my turn I don't deal enough damage.
I should probably focus on farming brands or something. I'm clearly doing something wrong.
>>
>>894593
level your demons. if you click the fairy on home there should be something about a "daily quest"
just do that and you get an ass load of xp
also yes get brands, and awaken your demons
depending on your team right now dont invest too much though, especially with an anni around the corner
>>
>>893537
>>894663
okay yeah sorry, didnt see you posted your party
unsurprisingly its really shit even for pve, don't really have a good nuker for pve
for now just try leveling but dont invest much in any of those
the anni usually has 100 free summons and you should get at least ONE good 5 star from that, can dip into the banners if you want as well
>>
>>894593
You might want to look into Tag Jacks. Dunno if you have the magnetite for it, but give them Speedster, and equip them with Speed brands. That should give your speed a nice boost along with giving you "extra" turns for your main damage dealers to do their thing.
>>
>>894208
>having trouble getting to silver 3
Nigga what? You can easily get to gold 3 with a tag jacks team
i dropped this kusoge like a year ago but it should still be doable
>>
File: OhDeer.jpg (69 KB, 649x690)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>895280
>he is unnaware
>>
>>895280
>i dropped this kusoge like a year ago but it should still be doable
Bruh a year in gacha time is enough time for everything to get fucked beyond repair.
>>
File: To win.png (225 KB, 716x237)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>Fafnir is better than Pale Rider now due to Kabuso
>You could run Astaroth if Maria is a problem
>This comp is so strong you could even run Es to make sure the opponent's Astaroth remains Charmed
this could be potentially worse than facing a Double IS team.
Nice
>>
25% chance that the Anniversary demon will powercreep Kabuso and introduce Pierce Ailment
>>
File: IMG_20220625_010516.jpg (195 KB, 1080x463)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
Dead game
>>
>>888457
You want a turn 1 team. Nyarlathotep, Sarosha, Maria, and something fast. Masakado H or Astaroth ideally. Kartikaya might work as a budget option until you roll one.
>>
>battle tower
>all but three teams have maria and astaroth, and one of those teams still has maria
please make it stop
>>
>>899199
I'm glad I played dx2 because now I fully understand why banlists are necessary.
>>
I HATE BATTLE TOWER MOTHERFUCKER FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
File: yhvh.png (702 KB, 617x729)
702 KB
702 KB PNG
Grade 100 Godly YHVH

Unique Skill: Mouth of God
Activates the following Chain Effect at the start of a battle:
Deletes your opponent account.
If both teams have this demon, the account with less fully paneled demons gets deleted.
>>
>Ananta got a total rework in skills
>instead of Auto-Sukukaja he now has Infinite Chakra
>and instead of Auto-Rakukaja he now has "Endless One", which is just "+1 turn of Atk, Def and Evade at start of player and enemy turns"
>>
>>899989
Does it mean he will endlessly reapply luster candy every turn?
>>
File: file.png (272 KB, 726x337)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>900197
Yep.
https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/094258.html
>>
New Fafnir and Nergal completely invalidated P3 Samael
>>
Arioch check when
>>
>>900406
>Mortal that removes Tetraja
>>
File: 1589578780963.jpg (591 KB, 1000x773)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
>most cancer BT team ever
>Evasive Maria and Ulice, Cthulhu and MC with Asura shield
>apparently, everyone else was able to beat him and I get last place
>>
>>900335
who cares the entire roster is invalidated by two demons
>>
>>902134
Jokes on you
Kabuso + Fafnir can invalidate Astaroth, Astaroth in turn can invalidate (Murder) Maria.
>>
File: file.png (734 KB, 745x422)
734 KB
734 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUGLN_gLDEY
4.5TH ANNIVERSARY HYPE
ARE YOU READY FOR SMT2 SATAN TO CRUSH YOUR COCK AND BREAK YOUR BALLS
>>
>>902286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FbMZ-3SMNM
English stream also
>>
Bros the game isn't loading
>>
>>902262
Can confirm, had my astaroth team destroyed by a kabuso,faf,Lilith,Vouvere team.
Wouldn't be an issue if I rolled a Maria though so not sure how effective that would be overall.
Whales could just swap in a cthulu for the extra fuck you God dammit.
>>
Anyone else getting "Connection Error"? I've tried everything but nothing works. It's been like this for at least 8 hours now.
>>
>announce 4.5th anniversary
>take down servers immediately after
BRAVO NOLAN
>>
File: 1655285425646.gif (1.95 MB, 498x373)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>902636
>server day has changed
>couldn't finish Hell Park
>couldn't finish kiwamis
Procrastinationchads... not like this
>>
File: rare.png (100 KB, 266x264)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
https://segacustomer.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=7084875064729

For transfer ID, just put something in it doesn't matter. Post screenshot of your screen saying Connection Error. It apparently only affects Global Players, not Asia players.
>>
>>902725
They must know about it by now for sure, right?
>>
>>902725
>There are japs fighting my defence team and sending me to gold 3 right now
>>
>>902725
Hopefully they will gib some gemmu for this
>>902803
>w*sternoid pigs don't deserve to be in diamond or above
>>902742
Doesn't hurt to bother them
>>
>still nothing
The worst part is that a few people from the /smtg/ faction were talking about quitting recently. This might be the push they needed.
>>
The current state of this game is really sad, last year the game was nearly unplayable for almost one entire month when Echidna released
I hope this game goes EOS soon and Atlus hire another company to do a SMT mobile game with no PvP but I guess they don't have the autonomy to do this
>>
>>903165
I don't remember that. As far as inability to enter the game, this is the first time it happens for me, an android user, and I've been playing since the closed beta. What was the problem for you then?
>and Atlus hire another company
The game is made and maintained by Sega, who owns Atlus.
>>
/smtg/ faction is recruiting, search for it (as written here), apply, then leave your ign name here so we know it's not some random gaydditor. We always get max rewards and full participation.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.