[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 71 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 20210916_1.jpg (208 KB, 1200x628)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
From Queen's Blade I think everyone you collect is a female and it's definitely need for guys.
They'd made a major change to a number of the calendar Another extremely adult title being turn into a non add adult mobile game. I want them to do la blue girl next.
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220415005101/en/The-English-Release-of-HTML5-Game-%E2%80%9CQueen%E2%80%99s-Blade-Limit-Break%E2%80%9D-Is-Now-Available-on-G123%E2%80%99s-Online-Game-Platform%21
>>
>>827085
>Queen's Blade
>extremely adult title
what are you smoking? it's ecchi at best and a goddamn blueball factory at worst. do some research, even minimal, before posting shit.
>>
>>827206
In the American version where they actually get uncensored nudity you get full nipples and other various female body parts and basically every character female female characters and the mama's boy is some kind of sexual fetishes.
>>
>>827085
Does anyone even care about Queen's Blade nowadays? I thought the shota anime killed the interest
>>
File: file.png (778 KB, 850x920)
778 KB
778 KB PNG
>check gameplay
>another cheap auto idle 2D gacha garbage recycled after japs version flopped and shut down
yeah i would rather not tainting the memories of my wife Alleyne with this
>>
>>827085
>that awful art
#NotMyQueen'sBlade
>>
Horrible iddle auto shit. No worth. Try to design at least something with an actual narrative and gameplay. And yeah you could have made an story about Queen Blade putting lewd CGs here and there.
>>
>>827311
The original Queen's Blade is my favorite anime and I still rewatch it occasionally (The first two seasons and the six OVAs). But yeah, they keep fucking up the franchise everytime they try to make something new.
>>
>>829570
The SRW parody game was good.
>>
I take White Triangle over this. Shame that WT died before we got to see all the evil alternate design for the girls.
>>
>>827085
what the hell is Spicy? I'm leveling up just to unlock it
>>
I remembered playing the one that have armor/clothes break when the girls lost, is this one have same mechanism?
>>
>>832868
So far I haven't seen shit
>>
>>833973
So its different game huh.

Also you need different characters to upgrade the girls as fooder material?
>>
>>827085

Where are there forums for this anime / game ?

I can't even find them on Reddit

Where did you guys learn about queens blade

And where can we talk about the game
>>
>>837982
We learned about it from the ESL marketer that made this thread. You can talk about it here I guess, since the rest of the internet has already dropped it for being hot garbage. Also, there is no nudity, OP lied.
>>
I have been dicking around with this game for maybe a week now, and holy shit is it god awful. As an anon already stated, idle shit. The English translation is machine tier. The UI is clunky, cluttered, unintuitive and all over the place. The gameplay is absolutely minimal, lacking any sort of strategic or tactical input. The monetization is the worst part, and it is beyond greedy.
>>
>>831288
some stats bonuses and new skin that shows off more... well, skin.

Not worth it desu
>>
How lewd does it even get?
>>
File: 1627266548460.jpg (630 KB, 720x1080)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
Was thinking of trying this game out for Ymir but if it's that bad guess I'll pass.
>>
>>839899
do we have images already?
>>
I am experimenting with the game now. Question: what are the circled and colored letters in the upper left corner of each warrior card? gray B, violet D), blue M, red P, green S
>>
After more searching, it seems that they have something to do with team buffs, defined by how many of each lettered warrior is in the team.
>>
Even with 5 free ten draws right at the beginning, rerolling to get my two favorites is turning out to be a bitch.
>>
I notice there's that girl Sakura who I don't recognize from the anime. She doesn't seem to be in any of the gachas. Any idea how to get her? Seems like she'd team well with Eilin.
>>
>>844976
Yeah, fuck this game. She's on rate up but I can't even spend gems on the banner to try and get her. It requires some unique currency instead.
>>
>>838507

its wrong but i kinda like the game

stuff being 10 cents really opened the gacha flood gates for me

looked into queens blade unlimited ...

only 2 episodes its been ongoing since 2018 ...
>>
File: 1645771003569.png (710 KB, 507x902)
710 KB
710 KB PNG
My badass tank can't be this lewd
>>
>>827219
what? no you don't its still censored as shit
>>
File: Page_19_20.jpg (340 KB, 1126x1635)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>852875
The lewdest Queen's Blade get is in the original game books, especially the F.S girls. Can't beat Luna Luna, Menace and Melona
>>
Game's... okay. It's got a weird issue where it gives a really bad first impression but after a bit it feels like it's a bit more generous and somewhat better put together than AFK Arena. Combat not being realtime but turn based sounds like a trivial change, but it's nice being able to see what exactly is killing you so you can try and strategize around it.

Being 'better than AFK Arena' is a pretty low bar to hurdle, but it does it. I'm giving it a few more days to see how things shape up, since games like this tend to have a million fucking systems in place so you can't really predict how hard its going to paywall you.

For an example, rank up requirements are fucking insane. Ranking up a 5* to 6* needs a copy of the character, another character of the same element and role, AND 3 more characters of the same element. And the stars go up to... 12? But the amount of shards and free pulls you get from normal gameplay (not honeymoon gameplay) seems to be pretty damn high. Just doing your weeklies gives a 10 draw and 100 5* shards. So it's really hard to accurately predict just how bad things are going to be at higher levels.

Aside from buying the 0.99 reroll gacha (and ultimately foddering the characters I got anyway to rank up Claudette) I'm not spending anything on this. If the thread sticks around I'll check in now and then with ongoing impressions.
>>
>>853281
The Warrior Quest on the Arrival banners gives you currency you can exchange for items. Once you get a strong enough team, you can get enough currency to buy 20 arrival summons each day per banner. With two banners, that's enough for 40 summons each day. If you also do the 10 gem pull, that's 50 summons on one of the arrival gachas each day. Further, on the arrival banners, you're guaranteed to get the character at various summon intervals (60, 80, etc). I've managed to get 5 copies of Sakura already, and the banner is going to remain up for another 2 days.

Biggest block for me right now is the higher ranking Warrior Souls you need to get characters to rank 8 and higher. Not sure where you can pick those up easily.

Also, I'm kind of annoyed at how some of the 5* characters are inherently better or worse than others. Like some only have 3 skills instead of 4 skills, so what's the point of leveling them up?
>>
>>853329
I only started the other day. Server 300 something. So I only just got to the point where I can clear the first Warrior Quest today. But yeah, it's pretty nuts. Also there's 'multiplier' quests on each banner that unlock every day, and you absolutely need to do all the ones you can. You pay in X amount of some resource, varies by day (you can do previous days as well if you missed them), and you'll get back 140-190% of what you put in, plus some other stuff as well.

5*s have two different classifications, normal and 'elite'. Shards are named accordingly, if you check some of the shops. The elite ones have the fourth skill, and if you look at drop rates, the normal ones have double or more of the drop rates of elites (rarities are all over the place). They're mostly fodder, but some are still pretty good. Nowa and Ymir both seem solid.

I kind of didn't expect this since 3* characters can't rank up at all, but 4* characters that have ranked up CAN be used as fodder for your natural 5*s.
>>
>>827085
I believe Cattleya is best waifu.
>>
>>853827

Best waifu

Where is her 5* !!!!

I will whale for her
>>
>>827085
I've been playing this game for a while and don't understand everything yet what's the best thing to use diamonds for?
>>
What are relics
I unlocked a few of them, but now what
>>
>>832868
PSP game (there are two).
>>
>>854115

For me it's buying gear and leveling items

Summons are super easy to get and I wouldn't spend gems on them
>>
>>854115
save them for things you need, especially sales and events, but I do think you should use them for the various cheap things like fast battles that help you level your account up
wahtever you do don't waste them on stuff you can easily get normally like equipment
>>
>>854115
I use them on the 3 fast battles each day, they give a lot of bonuses. Also I buy the coin purchases each day. On the warrior festival event you get bonuses for buying the coin rewards. And you'll go through coins really fast when you start rerolling stat/attribute bonuses on your runes.
>>854119
Relics give permanent bonuses to your team members. For example the Underworld Dagger increases the attack/hp of all of your characters and then gives an additional attack bonus if you have any Break/Duel attribute characters. You can also awaken the relic to add other permanent bonuses.
>>
Oh also these are the current Pack Codes (click on your player icon)

Myanimelist

Animenews

You'll get some bonus gems and summon scrolls and stuff.
>>
Can I add you guys ?
>>
>>854417
For some reason they have like 300 servers. I don't know if we can friend people on other servers. I'm playing on server S298 under Azaya if you can send a friend request.
>>
>>854311
>>854313
thanks, appreciate the help
>>
Don't get why anyone would play this game when there's King of Kinks. They're the same thing
>>
>>854423
Games like this throw up hundreds of servers, they keep a constant flow of new servers coming up. They found early on that if new players came into servers with a high level playerbase, they'd see the top players with scores that would cost thousands of dollars to catch up with and lost the motivation to try and compete. If new players are ALWAYS on fresh servers, then they can race for first place or whatever on a more level field.

AFK Arena has run on a model like that for years, though I personally only played it for a month or so. What I imagine happens is that once a server reaches a certain age it gets merged with other older servers to keep the game lively. I'm on server... 347? And there's maybe one or two hundred players active. Server is maybe 4 days old. Once things get settled, it probably won't have enough active players to even populate the leaderboard in Arena or whatever, so it kind of HAS to get merged.

That said, Clash of Clans type games never do that, to my knowledge. Old servers will sit around with like 20 active players just farming resources and never competing at all except during cross server battles. So I have no idea what the future holds. Maybe I'll reinstall AFK Arena and try and get into my old account, see what state the server is in. Maybe they merged it, maybe they opened it up to new players, maybe it's just dead.
>>
>>854443

My AFK Arena server was 700 something. They're in the 900s now. Doesn't seem like they're merging them. Server was pretty lively though judging by chat, so maybe they feed some new blood in once in a while.
>>
If you were out in charge of a new queens blade title or a remake what would you do to make it better
>>
>>855151
Make with an AO rating, for starters.

Then sell my soul to Satan to lead me to a wealthy pervert who wants one of these games made. Ideally some basement dweller who got wealthy off crypto or NFT but had enough sense to bail out before things crashed, so they can pay in actual money and not shitcoin.

Make it a musou type action game, destructible clothing, full cast, an actual story, and graphics that don't look like a 5 minute Unity asset flip (hence needing the big boy money).

I honestly wonder how we can have an entire generation of shitcoin multi-millionaires but all of them are just sitting in their basements on their pile of crypto like a fucking dragon hoarding a pile of gold instead of spending it before it becomes worthless again.
>>
When is queens blade unlimited getting a 3rd episode :(
>>
>>856667
2 years from now
>>
Did the jewel system bug out for anyone else after the patch?
>>
File: 1633623052900.jpg (189 KB, 850x1139)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
I wonder if it's possible they would ever add characters from the other IP's Queen's Blade has collaborated with over the years. I'd love to get Moetan or Dizzy from Guilty Gear.
>>
>>857215
I'd be satisfied with an Irma that wasn't just fodder for the 5* characters
>>
File: irma.jpg (150 KB, 850x1626)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>857263
>3rd character added to Queen's Blade right after Leina and Risty
>treated like shit in basically everything since

Sighhhhhhhh
>>
The menu is kind of a bitch to navigate and half the time you tap something you're treated to a 'Buy this pack lmao' but eh, it seems rather generous with rewards and shit even if still figuring things out. No clue why pvp offers you either three guys you can stomp on, three guys who'll rape you sideways or a combination of the three. Is there a simple guide to know what the fuck you should be saving/focusing on?
>>
>>859181
With PvP you can just hit the refresh button until someone you can beat comes up. The important thing is, open up the Arrival menu and you'll see the Warrior Quest banner. Get as far into it as possible. You can buy up to 10 Arrival tickets each day, so that's basically a free 10 pull. Also use the Multiply Your Items each day (if you miss one you can still do the previous one). That's more free items. Do the Summon fight and get your Warrior Festival rewards each day.

After that, the big thing is going to be focusing on leveling up. Make sure you don't sell any of the 3* or 4* characters you get. You'll need those to rank up. You can also convert 4* characters to 5* characters in the Oracle Shop.

Do your Daily Trials. I'd recommend doing full sweeps of the EXP and Warrior tabs each day. Gold comes a bit faster. Game feels relatively generous with currency and such.
>>
Why the fuck is the weekly missions locked to p2w or max level players? i really like queens blade but my god this shit is an obvious cash grab.
>>
>>827085
I would give it a go, if they made a game using the old designs/art style
>>
Are the spicy poses basically whale-only? I did 3 10x pulls on the Spicy banner, ended up with like 2 shards... but you need 50 just to unlock it? What the fuck?
>>
How did the server merge work out for you guys ?
>>
File: 85677544.jpg (66 KB, 519x596)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
That seems very generous for getting only 4k followers on twatter but i'll take it
>>
Spiciest need a copy of the unit and spicy blocks. You need I think 9 copies of a unit for 11star and 6 more to max 1 spicy pose. Some characters have 3 of them. So yes. Very whale only game.
>>
>>827085
Gameplay is trash
>>
What are the wilds supposed to be ?
>>
If I want to spend money what has the best value?
>>
>>872033
It's sort of a mini game, you have to tap a cloud for it to clear up and letting you progress, if you discover an enemy that way you have to fight them. You can also get items by doing that which you can use about, though the fights can be pretty tough unless you use poison since all enemies are over lvl 100.
On another note, the game really tried to charge you out the ass for absolutely everything, getting shit done as a f2p is slow as fuck and that's not even going into the rates to pull an unit or how spicy and select have their own currencies for the gacha.
>>
>>827085

How do you preserve your account so that it doesn't get deleted when you change browsers/computers?
>>
>>855151

In gacha?
Focus on one-on-one battles. Instead of having a party of tiny chibishit you'd only control one character at a time, and instead of unlocking characters you'd focus more on unlocking new moves for your character like a deck of cards. In the original QB battlebooks every move is a lewd closeup splash, and that should happen in the game too. Every single time you do _anything_ you should see something lewd on your screen, every move should have an associated splash both on the dealing and receiving side. You could do PVP like that too, the original books were PVP.
>>
>>876835
Click the little account bubble on the side and link it to google/social media.
>>
Does anyone know how many dupes of a unit we need for 12 star and max spicy pose?
>>
File: 1653820446822.jpg (92 KB, 1121x1004)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>877138
Well, I'm ranking up one from 8 to 9 and she now needs a dupe for herself, fucking bullshit how many copies you need for ranking and spice
>>
>>877138
OP here i checked jp twitter

5-> 6
1 dupe
1 specific 5*
3 same color 5*

6->7
4 same color 6*

7->8
3 same color 5*
1 same color 6*

8-> 9
1 dupe
2 same color 5*
1 same color 6*

9->10
2 dupes
1x same color 6*
1x any color 9*

10-> 11
1x dupe 6*
1x any color 9*

11->12
1x dupe 6*
1x any color 10*

So for a max unit you need a minimum of 9 total pulls besides the other stuff

As for spicy poses
0->1
1 copy of the unit
1 spicy pose
100 rocks

1->2
1 unit
1 spicy pose
200 rocks

2->3
1 unit
2 spicy pose
400 rocks

3->4
1 unit
2 spicy pose
600 rocks

4->5
1 unit
4 spicy pose
1000 rocks

So that’s 5 dupes, 7 copies of spicy pose, and 2300 rocks. Jp twitter seems to think the rocks are the gate for this
>>
>>877223
10 copies of spicy, sorry. Counting is hard
>>
File: 1653459550718.jpg (45 KB, 656x662)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>877223
>>877224
I know it's a shameless cash-grab but come the fuck on
>>
>>877277
This game's upgrade system is wild. I don't think I've ever before seen a game where the unit stars go up eleven (11). Like, I already thought six stars was bullshit greed, and this goes five stars past that. On top of that needing to get other specific 5-stars to upgrade the 5-star you want to upgrade is... something.

It's really confusing too, just trying to find out what exactly you need to get up to the next star is crazy hard 'cause the game doesn't use words to explain it, just vague symbols.
>>
>>877223
Let's open up these numbers a little bit
To get one 6-star you need 5 5-stars (in addition to the one you're upgrading).
To get one 7-star you need 4 6-stars, which is 20 5-stars, in addition to what you spent in the previous steps.
To get one 8-star you need a total of 8 5-stars in addition to what you spent in the previous steps
>this is weird because it's so much cheaper than previous level, I assume there's a typo in the post
To get one 9-star you need all the shit from above plus another 9 5-stars
To get a 10-star you need an extra 9-star, meaning all of the shit from all the above lines a second time, on top of yet another 8 5-stars (note that the character you're upgrading doesn't count for any of this)

This is completely insane. Not just because of the obscene amounts of 5-stars you need to feed into the system, but also because the steps don't follow any logical structure. Some levels are massively more expensive than the levels after them.
>>
>>877654
>>877223

I made a typo sorry, 6->7 is 4 same color 5*s (it was late at night)
>>
I want to like this game so much bros ...
>>
File: page_13_14.jpg (327 KB, 1280x1807)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>878567
I wanted it too but gotta face the facts, it's just an autobattler with the most hellish upgrade system I have ever seen in any game.

Doesn't seem like there's any story at all either, which is another very weird thing. I literally didn't see a single story scene in two days of playing so I just gotta assume it doesn't have a story of any kind. Very weird design choices.

I assume this came out a lot earlier in Japan, I don't know when but based on how it looks and plays I'd assume very long ago (before FGO).
>>
>>878857
Whats funny is it came out this February for Japan. The UI is just that shitty and outdated
>>
File: shigi_english_12_029.jpg (368 KB, 1280x1656)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>878870
Oh
Oh dear lord
That's not good
>>
>>878857

This is my first idle game and I like queens blade In general

(Cattleya best girl !)

Before I whale to hard ( I've been buying the 0.09 packs )

are there any games like this with better gameplay and good Booba that could use my money ?
>>
To be fair, it's fairly easy to gain 5* dupes. I consider the star system here as a rank rather than a rarity as rarity is very different for different 5* units. I've been playing for roughly over a month and I already have 4 10* tier 0 units, 3 9* units and a bunch of 6-8* units and a ton of 5* rares waiting for more fodder to level up. They give you lots of summons with really good rates. I can probably summon 30-50 a day comfortably without paying any money
>>
Somebody please give me this full image?
>>
My attempt at a tier list based on japanese whales
And because the official list just puts all the banners in T0

T0
Lord of Thundercloud Claudette (P)
Liliana (B)
Elina (B)

T1
Aldra (D)
Hydrangea of the Storm Claudette (P)
Sigui (B)
Mirim (P)
Menace (B)
Tomoe (M)
Melona (B)
Werbellia (D)

T2
Alleyne (M)
Snow White (D)
Kaguya (B)
Annelotte (D)
Leina (P)
Airi (P)
Eilin (M)
Nyx (D)
Melpha (P)
Alleyne (S)
Melona (S)
Echidna (D)

T3
Everyone else
>>
>>878955
i started playing this game but then tried out Azur Lane and Last Origin and much prefer them. They are both better quality games in every respect.
Invest into those.
>>
>>878955
>are there any games like this with better gameplay and good Booba

Last Origin has the best booba in the business, unfortunately no English version
Action Taimanin has good booba and much better gameplay, also really easy to keep up with the meta demands
Those are off the top of my head
>>
Where the hell did the "message" thing that gives summon tickets disappear from the sidebar? I was supposed to get the third day's dose but it's gone? Fuck.
>>
>>854440
Can it be played on a browser and does it have a hot mom with a giant sword?
>>
>>879463
>Action Taimanin has good booba and much better gameplay, also really easy to keep up with the meta demands
My brother. At the least, give me a Queen's Blade similar to Action Taimanin. It won't but the best by any means but damn i'd still take it.
>>
>>879555

Seriously what the fuck happened
I was supposed to get 100 summon tickets over 3 days as a started bonus but it only gave me 60, the thing vanished when the third day was supposed to come
>>
>hear about this game
>come to see if there is a thread for it
>see shitty redesigns
>lose all interest in playing
why did they do it? the anime designs were perfect.
>>
Since we're in this topic, anyone got a link for the books material?
>>
How do you even know if there is a new code that gives free shit? like where do they even post that.
>>
>>879432

How do you play last origin ?

I'm still gonna play queens blade to support the franchise but I just wish they met me half way
>>
What the fuck is this
>>
>>882426

I have never seen that, sounds shady as af.
>>
>>880287
Most of the books are on Sadpanda.
>>
How can I extract the assets of this game? For science reasons.
>>
File: 1654581189444.png (433 KB, 946x1024)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>Get Claudette spicy pose
>Even get a dupe to unlock it
>Unlock it
>Minimal buff and can briefly see the pose when it's her turn during combat
Well that was disappointing, rolled the spicy gacha enough to end up second place though so there's that
>>
Now the fucking expeditions stopped working. No matter what I do they say "error - check event requirements". This game is raw.
>>
>>880460
Only code I know of that still works is "Myanimelist"

>>876892
God damnit, I found this once and I lost it again. Where is it? I don't see it in the menu that comes from the character face in upper left corner.
>>
>>883097
what does it look like?
>>
>>883443
Sorta like this
>>
I spent 50 bucks to get my waifu cattleya

Is the luxury pass enough to max star her ?
>>
>>883798
can't believe they ruined claudette like that
>>
>>883902
How many hoops did you need to go through to spend money?
>>
File: qb account button.png (493 KB, 1220x281)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
>>883365

Oh my fucking god, I found it. It's so tiny and in such a weird place I'd been literally looking at it without noticing it. It's not even fully on the screen on my browser.
>>
>>883902

Hove come I'm not seeing the 5* Cattleya banner? Is it server-dependent? I even saw a popup that advertised her but not the actual banner to roll on.
>>
>>884630
There is no banner for her. The message was saying she out on the Special or Luxury Funds.
>>
>>884635

Paywalled? Damn.
>>
>>884053

Using pay pal was easy using my credit card was hard but it finally went through
>>
>>879235
S Claudette should be tier 0 as well. Hits like a freight train, can't be crowd controlled or debuffed basically ever, self buff includes crit rate and 25% damage resistance, and every time she gets attacked she gets a stacking buff that gets expended on her big turn 2 attack and adds more damage, extra hits and also spashes to other targets.

Give her a barrage rune and a follow up rune and watch her instantly kill the entire enemy team.

Devs are big Claudettefags and I love it.
>>
>>885139
Well, tier 1 at least. I can't really argue that P Claudette is tier 0, literal cancer character. Every time I see her in any stage I have to clench my anus because the amount of damage my team has to survive through just tripled.
>>
is it a mobile game (app) or just a web game?
Also, can i coom with it or it is better to stick to the PSP games?
>>
How the fuck do you get Sigui B?
>>
>>885622

She's marked as event only so wait for a banner to appear I guess.
>>
So what does EVENT mean over characters in the index? That they were only temporarily available?
>>
>>886759
I fucking hope not otherwise the requirements to rank them up have just become more retarded
>>
How do you 6* a character?
Most tutorial prompts were fucked up on my end so I had to figure out a lot of shit on my own.
>>
>>886896
You need two 5* of the one you want to rank up, one to rank up and the other one as a material, then it's a specific different 5* and a bunch of 5* of the same attribute. Remember you can rank up 4* into 5* and then use them for that last requirement instead of sacrificing your regular 5*.
>>
>>886908
>Remember you can rank up 4* into 5* and then use them for that last requirement instead of sacrificing your regular 5*.
I almost used up some actual 5*. Good thing I asked before doing something retarded.
Thanks a lot.
>>
File: 1627887254486.png (267 KB, 578x533)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>New event
>It's just a shop
>Can't get the currency of the shop unless you pay
>Character pieces 480 each so need 24000 of those points
>29.4k points sold at a hundred bucks
>If you want to be able to rank up the character ONCE you need to buy a dupe so that's 200 dollars
Unless I'm reading something really fucking wrong here this might be the scummiest shit I've seen
>>
It still kinda pisses me off that a literal who series like the Seven Deadly Sluts gets a half-decent gacha while this one can't even get a browser game with anything resembling gameplay (White Triangle was way better than this piece of garbage; too bad it never made it out of Japan before it died)
>>
File: WD17-006.jpg (464 KB, 750x1047)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
Are all G123 games as blatantly Jewish as this one is? I want to play the Wixoss one that's coming out soon and a lot of the systems look very similar, which has me wary.
>>
>>887750
That's just the way these kind of idle games with different skins work.
It's a fast cashgrab. Game will stay alive 6 more months at best.
>>
File: 1654583473514.jpg (27 KB, 522x588)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>887961
I know it's a cash grab but still, what the fuck is up with those prices, though suppose I shouldn't be surprised since to get 5* Cattleya you have to fork over 50 bucks.
Damn shame since I like Sigui and she's the best healer right now but fuck that noise.
>>
>>887982

Bruh I forked over 70

Do I could unlock her spicy and have enough copies to 6 star her
>>
File: 1621275486538.gif (3.86 MB, 444x250)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB GIF
>Aldra spicy pose added
>No information on how or where to get it
>>
File: 1655244770961.png (171 KB, 392x341)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>888487
Dammit anon
Thanks for helping to keep the server running at least
>>
File: 687856856.jpg (204 KB, 519x801)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
is this shit bugged? i'm lvl86 and i still can't do any of this for whatever reason
>>
>>891839
World level, not account level. They're lowering the req on next maintenance though.
>>
What runes should I equip on P Claudette?
>>
>>893491
Hydrangea or regular
>>
>Universal shards
About time they thought of that, I'm sure they'll be a super rare drop or some other bullshit where after two months you get a single dupe.
>>
File: ClipboardImage.png (1.24 MB, 960x1280)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
10/10.
>>
How to play TOP UP REWARDS?
>>
>>898738
I bought that 0.99 package that spans three days and got to play it once, tap a single square and that was it.
>>
S Claudette is my main tank.
Dont @ me.
>>
File: distracted.jpg (467 KB, 1080x1520)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
I don't think it's that bad. You are required to use other 5-star characters as fodder, but you get new 5-stars pretty much daily. I've played for about a month and a half and until now my rank up bottleneck was coins and exp. I expect it to change now that I'm approaching having to rank up my warriors to 10.
>>
>>902358
I can almost see it. does this game have any nudity?
>>
>>903333
lol no it's not a porn game (sadly)
>>
File: output.webm (2.95 MB, 1080x1220)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>903333
Technically? See, they are both nude, the game just doesn't let you see nipples, vaginas, and anuses.
>>
File: seiten_sp1.webm (2.7 MB, 1080x1326)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB WEBM
>>903533
I showed that one because of the technicality, but it's probably the tamest spicy pose. The one form the current event is the most revealing, I think.
>>
>>903561
does it have grimoire girls that didn't appear in the anime like cinderella?
>>
>>903584
Haven't watched it, but after looking at the wiki, no. Only Snow White, Kaguya, Alicia, and Seiten.
>>
>>877223
Another point about the game not being that bad - you only need to properly level 5 units.

There is a boot camp mechanic where warriors get leveled up to your fifth strongest warrior's level. They will have reduced stat scaling until their second skill is fully leveled, but that skill reaches its level cap at rank 8. You only need one additional copy to get someone to rank 8. The third and fourth skills reach their cap at ranks 9 and 10, it's up to you to decide whether the difference is big enough.

Not being a whale, I don't know what ranks 11 and 12 do, if they are just for max level increase, then you just grab five non-limited units, rank them up to 12 and have everyone else sync their level with them.
>>
I just brought my Leina P to 10 and holy fuck she ate almost everyone in the process, now she's at 205 and I'll farm gold and exp for a while so she can hit 250, keeping a team of 7* girls and her at the moment.
Also
>Sigui B added to the general pool
>Sub 1% chance of getting her
Gonna have to get lucky with the shards fuck me
>>
>>903789
The newly added warriors are also in the Oracle shop (basically the pity system) and in the tickets where you can select which unit you want.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.