[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 47 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: game_header_new.jpg (225 KB, 2100x700)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
Anyone here play?
>>
>>821150
Kike Cabal Legends. Goyim's first gacha.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>821150
Mass advertisement works lol. I'm embarassed to say that I ran out of the free bonus energy and came to check if there was a thread. I like it as more of a /tg/ gamer than a /a/ gamer. I pretty much treat it as a harem game with one male character representing me and then a rotation of waifus. Warpriest is best girl
>>
I just tried it out of boredom and it's actually pretty cool. I like the art style of the heroes. I'm kinda overwhelmed by the features, with the heroes, equipment upgrading, and whatnot. Right now, I'm more interested in which heroes I'd like to someday have. The lizards look so cool.

I have no fucking idea what the fuck is happening with the lore of the game. Apparently, this fantasy land is being eaten by Shadow? Whatever. Anon's >>821244 pic girl is pretty cute. The game gave me a full set of three-star stuff and I gave it all to her.

I'm pretty sure I'm doing things wrong and have wasted all of my free shit though. Like, I gave the first hero the Life set from the first dungeon and upgraded it to 8. I think I'll regret that down the line.
>>
File: ELHAIN.png (2.86 MB, 2560x2560)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB PNG
>>823172
>I just tried it out of boredom and it's actually pretty cool. I like the art style of the heroes.
that's what got me in the door. western style is superior.

>The game gave me a full set of three-star stuff and I gave it all to her.
did the same. it worked for me as she heals and buffs and the life set keeps her alive longer.

I'm currently grinding fodder levels to feed my waifus. I got my first girl from 3 to 5 stars. I'm no expert though so I might have wasted time lol
>>
>>823236
>western style is superior.
Yeah, it's a breath of fresh air for me. I love the human factions and the Hellraiser ones, I wish I'd known that before I picked the dark elf mage starter.
>>
I rerolled and picked the Sacred Order chick, then used promo code POWERSTARTER and they gave me a 4-star Sacred Order lady. Cool beans.
>>
File: download1.jpg (134 KB, 1280x720)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>823880
Elhain is the best. A couple fellow noobs in English 69 praise the dark elf champ tho. He is pretty tanky when I get one in arena with decent dps.
>>
2 chapters left to finish campaign.
>>
New waifu joined the harem
>>
>>824728
Shadowkins look so good. Are they planning on adding more story or is the game just pumping out heroes now?
>>
>>824748
Still haven't gotten any shadowkin waifus. This guy is cool though. Drops aoe bombs with a speed debuff
>>
>>824728
>>824767
>2 chapters left in the campaign
>best heroes not ascended yet
Oh, I'm definitely wasting my energy doing this ascension shit. I need to go do the campaign. Damn.
>>
>>824787
Best way to use the xp bonuses imo. I've been leveling two stars to three and so forth to sacrifice for waifu upgrades. Normal mode campaign has been a breeze so far
>>
>>824799
Where did you grind though? Just in the campaign?
>>
I got a crush on sister militant. Level 1 common with a full aoe as a normal attack. Once I get more silver I'm putting a leech set on her with crit rate
>>
>>824804
it depends if I'm grinding my main harem then it's currently stage 8. Getting from 3 star to 4 I was grinding stage 4 and 5
>>
File: oho.jpg (50 KB, 1374x316)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>824804
yeah I just did grinding in campaign
>>
I'm liking this /tg/ gacha lol. Wish there was more fan art.
>>
>>824806
I meant one star common
>>
>>824806
>>824820
Much better than what I did. I went full retard and turned my 1-star Knecht to a 3-star, fully kitted out with 3-star artifacts at +8. I just liked his model but now I'm debating whether or not to turn him to a 4-star. The dude is level 30 now but is super useless and I still have other three stars that are better investments with their 2 extra skills. He looks like the protagonist though.
>>
What do you guys usually do with 1 stars? Do you just feed them straight to the other heroes?
>>
>>824844
Primarily use them as leveling fodder in the tavern. If I'm low on 2 star fodder to upgrade uncommon waifus to 3 stars I'll rank up some 1 stars to 2
>>
>>824841
I've lost a hefty amount of silver unequipping gear. If he's 30 max rank him to 4 and then keep him benched at level 1 to sacrifice for a 4 star waifu to go to 5
>>
>>824841
Did you deck Knecht out in the Defense set? His damage is based on how high his defense is. I've leveled a Knecht to be sacrificed
>>
Time to bench the first wives and nurture the fresh waifus. What to equip her with...
>>
>>824859
I thought that only triggered on crit. I have him sporting 4 defense and 2 life stuff. He'd definitely be outclassed by anon's sister militant. I think I'll vault his ass for now and focus on the campaign.

How long did it take you guys to turn your starter into 5 stars? Sounds like a month long job.
>>
File: itsaight.jpg (95 KB, 1120x827)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>824877
>I thought that only triggered on crit.
Nah damage is based on [DEF]. Mo def mo dmg. The thing that's crazy is gear has RNG bonuses. So you could have a life set that has [DEF] 2% and get the HP set bonus with a percentage increase of DEF stats that's used for damage
>>
If they give it up, you take it
>>
>>824953
>>
>>824956
We take those.
>>
I got so many copies of this girl I maxed out her skills before even playing her. Through some old atk gear removed from sacrifices on her and she came out doing 1k damage at level 1. She's pretty fit, not squishy.
>>
>>824953
They do this so they don't shoot up the ladder and only find high-level teams.
>>
File: avatar2.jpg (82 KB, 640x808)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
promo code: 3yearsraid
>>
Here's my install link for Raid: Shadow Legends. Get it through this link and both of us will get some free stuff to boost us along! https://link.plrm.zone/app/jx7eo
Not my fault it was my next mission lol
>>
>>825021
makes sense since I need 150 arena fights for more energy. I started doing it too now
>>
File: 1433851477018.gif (1.77 MB, 540x304)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB GIF
I heard that boots produce the best speed stat. What else do the other pieces of equipment specialize in?
>>
>>825646
I didn't know that. I noticed feet and hands have the most diverse possible stat bonuses
>>
THIS THREAD IS SPONSORED BY RAID SHADOW LEGENDS! :D
>>
I've been grinding campaign this whole time and just now realized I need to do dungeons for ascension mats
>>
>>825662
I'm sure nip pong also has gacha advertisements in their nip youtube
>>
Blew 250k-ish silver to upgrade a 2 star green to +16 for that delicious 200 energy
>>
>>825688
>250k-ish silver
Mine took like 500k for one equip. I stopped at 12 for the others.
>>
>gave Tallia lifesteal with crit set
I have broken up with Athel. Tallia is my waifu now.
>>
>>825703
fug that makes sense. the upgrade was only from 8-16
>>
>>825704
found a dime ay?
>>
Shill thread. Lmao.
>>
My marauder can solo Palace of Aravia stage 1 so I'm grinding greens as fodder.
>>
I wish there was full camera rotation. HP champs seem to be good dps as well as tanks since there damage is based on their hp stat.
>>
This is me now
>>
File: 1396959240146.jpg (39 KB, 360x388)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>825760
Yeah, the marketing is part of the reason why I didn't try it for so long, I always skip them on youtube. It's also not as generous as the Fate/Stay Night gacha but this also doesn't have as many heroes, I think.

>>824767
I'm on day three and like an absolute retard, I accidentally used up one of the cool-looking Shadowkin rares called Vagabond as food. I hope I find her again. I need to vault these rare drops.
>>
File: thedream.jpg (86 KB, 660x597)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>825890
I put hearts on the waifus and avatars
>>
>>825890
>I'm on day three and like an absolute retard, I accidentally used up one of the cool-looking Shadowkin rares called Vagabond as food. I hope I find her again. I need to vault these rare drops.
I just finished a week and made some noob moves too. I thought boosted summons came After the count down and waited two ancient shards and only got blues. Luckily there was 3 hours left and I finished my weekly challenge and got a ancient shard. Ended up pulling Juliana, an excellent crit train addition to the harem.
>>
>>826562
I thought boosted summons only apply to legendaries.

>>824728
Does Life Set have any extra hidden features? It seems to get outclassed by Divine Life and Immortal. Shit, now that I think about it, Attack set is outclassed by Divine Offense too. Huh. I think my dumb brain just figured this out.
>>
>>826641
>I thought boosted summons only apply to legendaries.
Shit your right. seems it's only ancient shards
>>
I'm a year in, ask me anything
>>
>>826727
how do you get ancient shards? I've only seen it as a reward for the monthly quest
>>
File: a27qL6p_700b.jpg (127 KB, 680x798)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>826727
post your best girl
>>
>>826767
Pic rel, she's my first leggo

>>826766
Early on it's hard. You get them weekly, not monthly. You can also get them from running dungeons, low chance of them dropping.

At my level I get them regularly from clan boss nightmare and ultra nightmare.

If you have the gems, you can purchase them. But I would suggest you fully upgrade the gem mine ASAP if you plan on playing for more then three months, then use it on starts off you want.
>>
>>827044
It's insane how hot the characters are in this game.

>>826727
How much have you spent on this Jewish game?
>>
>>827249
The character design in this game is actually pretty great.

I've spent less then 200$, I only mildly regret. I didn't need to spend a dime with how much I play, still did because I've enjoyed my time with this game.
>>
>>827257
Not that I plan on becoming a paypig but what are worthwile items in the store?
>>
>>827282
Energy. Maybe the monthly gem pack. I only go for shards if the deal is incredibly worth, which has happened once.

Everything else is far too expensive for what it's in game value.
>>
>>827286
Are they planning on expanding the campaign or is this all it? And has anything significant changed since you've played?
>>
>>827249
>>827257
I've been having fun collecting the uncommons.
>>
>>826727
Is Warpriest, anon's pic related >>821244 worth it to raise to 5 stars?
>>
>>827298
They added a new faction, the hydra fight, new Doom tower bosses. The game definately gets new content pretty regularly. This year has been hard for them with the war in Ukraine disrupting their development.

I don't think the campaign will change. Probably for the best.

>>827350
Yeah, definately. Five stars it's not a big of a commitment as you might imagine, Six stars is.

If you ever want to know how good a champion is, check Hellhades or Ayumilove. Pretty good resources.
>>
>>827300
Vault needs a tab to sort them by faction.
>>
>>827350
No regerts. I still see the need for buying 2 more turns even though people in chat say healers aren't necessary.
>>
>>827369
>not a big of a commitment as you might imagine
I already expect raising to 6 is gonna be a slog but 5 also kinda is for starters like me. I can't solo the last normal stages yet so I'm eating through energy like jannies eat cock and that's with the free xp boosts the game gave me when I signed up. I can only imagine the suffering I'll go through once that runs out.
>>
>>827457
They get way stronger at 5 stars. I finished second to last stage with two 5 stars and two 40's. A heal debugger would have probably made it easier
>>
>>827369
>war in Ukraine is disrupting development
wew, I always thought this was a cheap chink game so I never touched it. is it worth it to start playing now?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.29 MB, 1980x2837)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB JPG
>>827778
Oh, 2/3rds of their staff was in Kiev

The remaining third... Pic rel

The game is a fun time waster though.
>>
Can I have dragons on my team? Are the dragons useful or high-tier?
>>
>>826727
>>828178
>>
>>827881
Israeli's are pretty badass. I recommend meeting one if you have the chance.
>>
>>828196
I was a Christian minority in a Jewish high school. No thanks.

>>828178
Dragons? Do you mean the lizardmen? Every faction has amazing champions. Every faction has shit tier.

This game is purely random on how you progress. Some people are lucky and get great shard pulls. Others are less so.

I know plenty of my guildmates who never got a certain hero in two years of playing, but some people get it in six months of their start.
>>
>>828595
No, like, a literal dragon.
>>
File: giddy up.png (64 KB, 240x272)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>828608
>>828178
There's a baby dragon in Lizardmen faction.

>>827524
I'm this >>825704 and you're right. My Tallia can now solo the final stages in normal mode. This hot bitch is insane as long as she doesn't get stunned, frozen, or sleep. She can't solo the lizardmen stage though as they do that AND ignore her defense stat.

>there's a set with lifesteal and crit range built-in
Goddamn. What do I even pair with that? Immortal or another crit set? That's a problem for next month though. At least I hope I get the mats by then.
>>
File: 20210128_222630.jpg (281 KB, 1105x626)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
Pic related how I treat the elf units
>>
File: cockywyvern.jpg (37 KB, 320x468)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>828651
Now that I have two 50's I don't want to use them in grinding since they get no xp. The lizardman level can't be carried for me. I probably have to ascend them and increase the equipments to +12
>>
File: lizardgirl.jpg (17 KB, 325x391)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>
File: lizardgirl2.jpg (34 KB, 334x898)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>830237
where the lizard girls at?
>>
File: best waifu.png (2.33 MB, 1444x902)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
>>830205
I heard that the stage 3's are the most efficient to spend energy on because shields sell for more so I have Tallia carrying food on Hard 7-3. I made like 1.5 million just doing this so I tried upgrading her speed boots. Looked away while it was upgrading and came back to the game spending 800k going from +8 to +16. That fucking hurt.

I was told not to use my ancient/void shards unless there's a boost event happening so I'm trying to 6-star her as fast as possible since I'll probably be stuck with these mediocre heroes for a week or two and she needs to carry food on 12-3 fast.

Have you started doing masteries yet for your 50s? It's probably inefficient but I think it helps tremendously. I managed to push Tallia's crit range to 102%. I'm actually able to help with the clan with the Easy Demon Lord now.
>>
File: y.jpg (20 KB, 647x247)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>830296
>I heard that the stage 3's are the most efficient to spend energy on because shields sell for more so I have Tallia carrying food on Hard 7-3.
I just faced a Talia in arena and that 3 attack with counter is nuts lol.

I haven't touched masteries yet. Everyone in English 69 says to watch a yt vid.

I just realized the usage of dungeons for ascension mats so I'm wasting all my energy on the spirit dungeon today. I have some emergency energy in my box that I've been saving and I'm tempted to use it, on the other hand I also need force mats.
>>
>>830296
>I was told not to use my ancient/void shards unless there's a boost event happening
The guarantee champ got me. I got one void shard today and immediately used it to pull this fat fuck, he's pretty good though.
>>
>>830657
Isn't it guaranteed Legendary at 90 pulls only?
>>
File: 0 (4).jpg (366 KB, 1124x1600)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>830857
>within
90 pulls. I jumped the gun anon
>>
>>830902
I keep doing the stupidest wasteful shit in this game like upgrading all of our equipment and eating through our silver on my first day or the first time I unlocked the Forge. The game gave me a bunch of end-game mats prior and I wasted it all making random items completely ignorant that you could influence the forge through Charms. I didn't even notice the charm slots. By the time I was done with the forge, I ended up with items I couldn't equip because they fucked up my current sets and one of the 4 is a fucking duplicate chest piece.
>>
Is there a way to raise the stars of equipment?
>>
>>832554
Nope, you just need to run higher level dungeons to get higher stars.
>>
>>830932
Fug I went craft happy too trying to figure it out. The mats for the hp/def set are unrecognizable I'm not sure if I ever had them
>>
This bitch right here. This my main bitch
>>
>>833143
How well does she fare against bosses?
>>
>>833261
I haven't done any clan bosses yet like everyone mentions in chat but she's great in campaign and arena. Leech makes up for her low hp and def and she takes out about 15-25% of life per turn each, great for boss mobs. I'm thinking of using a hp champ with ally a shielding set to keep her alive longer. I maxed her skill easy with copies
>>
>>833283
She'll do great with the Spider boss, I'm guessing. I still need a ton of Sacred Order rings from that bitch. It keeps dropping shit for factions I don't even have Rares to. Also, it seems like newbies need at least a couple of heroes from each faction leveled so they can at least do Faction War regularly.

Easy Demon Lord is practically free loot for you with your high-level team. I still need to spend 3 keys to get the warrior chest but you can probably do it with two especially if you have a self healer.

I did the calculation and I need two days to produce one 5-star food. Jesus Christ. I hope this gets better when Tallia can finally solo brutal 12-3. I also hope this upcoming summon boost gives me something good although unless it's exceptional, I doubt I have enough time and resources to train them up too. I want to pull Cardiel and Astralon so bad.
>>
>>833425
This is my avatar now, pulled it today. It's got that sentai villain look. I've been getting tired of playing marauder lately, everyone smacks him twice before he can one shot a single unit.
>>833425
I tried the spider dungeon when I was leveling my my first waifus but sister wasn't taken seriously at that level. I just blew 6-7 hundred energy today getting red pots for ascension then I found out commons can't ascend, also 100 auto runs.
>>
File: bruh2.jpg (64 KB, 622x600)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>833425
>I still need to spend 3 keys to get the warrior chest but you can probably do it with two especially if you have a self healer.
I have a quest that requires me to use keys but I when I click go it sends me to the clan menu lol. My loner gamer style is a handicap.
>>
I wasn't aware that faction wars were extra battles. What do I do with the runes?
>>
>>834348
Yeah, it's really kinda unfair to Uncommons. Their only real edge is that you'll max out their skills faster than any hero you've got.

>>834368
The clans also have their own quests which reward you with currency used in their own store.

>>834414
You go to the upgrade screen of your items, there's an Enchant button there. It's practically free boosts. It's how I managed to push my Tallia to 102% crit chance although the crit set certainly helped a lot.
>>
File: Cereal.jpg (4 KB, 139x140)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
Okay, I'm a week and a half in and I just learned about this: even with just level 50 heroes, do your best to punch through the Hard campaign because Brutal is where it's at. It has better XP and loot. A reasonably well-geared 50 can probably carry people. Mystery shards drop like candy in this place. I thought for the longest time that I needed to 60 my girl before stepping on brutal because I just looked at the levels of the enemies. Apparently, it isn't that brutal as she can handle it well. I'm guessing the Lifestealer set is invaluable to every farmer hero which is why they give an epic set from the get-go which is nice of them.

I wish I knew this before wasting like 4 days farming on Hard. It took me that entire time to get 100 Mystery Shards but it only took me an hour of farming to get 40 shards on Brutal.
>>
File: wat.jpg (79 KB, 409x867)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>835007
Damn you got to brutal in a week and a half? I wasted tons of time grinding before completing the first run of the campaign. I don't have enough energy to complete hard and get ascension mats today
>>
File: 1398629459915.gif (1.49 MB, 297x198)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB GIF
>>835398
I think I signed up at an opportune time with the "POWERSTARTER" and "3yearsraid" promo code still active coupled with the 3-year anniversary gifts. It also helped that I rerolled since I ate all my free energy pots immediately and got like 900/x on that account. While in my current one, I didn't redeem them until I really had to. Those pots are a trap and really shouldn't be used by new accounts with their sub 100 energy cap. Oh, and the week-long XP boost they give you when you sign up most likely helped too but what really carried me is Tallia.

They gave away a kickass legendary called Ninja a month ago and we totally missed it though. Supposedly, he's never going to be available ever again.
>>
File: R (2).jpg (52 KB, 500x374)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>835452
I just rerolled and used the 3yearsraid code again, I wonder if the powerstarter is still active. I'm already missing my old account I wonder if it's lost now lol
>>
I forgot it doesn't use google emails for accounts so the old account is gone. Live and learn lol
>>
>>835548
I think powerstarter only works within 72 hours of account creation. POWERSTARTER gives you Tallia but LUCKYRAID gives you Chonoru, you can only use one of the codes.

Go here and check:
>https://hellhades.com/raid-shadow-legends-promo-codes/

Also, I dunno if you can couple the link codes with the starter codes.
>>
File: ogw9vlkix8r11[1].jpg (67 KB, 710x657)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>835663
>72 hours of account creation
it has a 24 hour cool down for code entry. fug I hope I can get 2 in.
>>
File: pyx.jpg (522 KB, 1476x936)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
>1 hour left in boost
>1 ancient shard left
>pulled this
>she sucks
At least she's a qt. Very flat too. One of the few JUSTICE heroes in the game, I think.
>>
>>838146
>5 star the meme champ
I see you're a man of fine tastes. I wish I screen capped the parody art in the whale ad
>>
>>838440
If you're talking about Athel, she kinda hits hard. She's like Tallia's little sister. If you're talking about Sniper, that's future food. Why is she ascended? Because I'm fucking dumb.
>>
>>838446
Internet meme rather than raid meme was what I meant
>>
>>825890
>It's also not as generous as the Fate/Stay Night gacha
Jfc this game is literally unplayable then
>>
>>839930
Paying for pulls even when there's a boost event is not worth it from what I've gathered. The game is stupidly expensive, a true jew game unleashed upon the goyim.

Still, I find the grind enjoyable for now and the Arena can be fun.
>>
File: easy prey.jpg (222 KB, 1156x669)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>824953
>>825612
They do this for the community so other people will have an easier time earning the medals.
>>
>>839977
Then there's that one joker with the 6 star full ascnesion lvl 50 orc starter that probably has great gear with 9k power
>>
>free 3k energy in 3 days
This twitter promo they have is pretty nice. Everybody gets it though so I guess everyone will go ham with the tournaments this next few days.
>>
>>840046
>>
>>840866
>>
>>840822
I've got a ton of energy saved up too as well as a couple of double xp's. Going to get some 6 stars and drill them dungeons
>>
>>840866
You shouldn't fight any team with a hero one star above your highest star hero. The power difference is insane. I think a 6-star level 40 can go toe to toe with a 5-star level 50, especially those stupid good starters. Also, don't bother with enemy teams with a speed buff passive ally, they will kill you in turn 1 unless you spec up for speed yourself.
>>
>>840822
Days 1 and 2 went to my box but day 3 was used as soon as claimed. Is there some secret input so it always goes to the box to use at my leisure? lol
>>
File: prince.gif (1.91 MB, 300x228)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
>>842600
Probably a bug. It went straight to my inbox.

>boosted summon event has the same rate as vanilla pulls
This new event is a trap. I think I'll save up my shards until I reach 150 or something and wait for another guaranteed legendary. I need to train up these fools I currently have to 5 stars anyways.

>tfw finally have 6-star farmer but still stuck at 9-3 to skill up warmaidens
STOP GIVING ME BERSERKERS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>842659
same, almost fell for it agai on my rerolled optimal account lol. I need some blues from mystery shards for more champ variety.

I'm currently raising a berserker and chat recommended I bench his ass
>>
>>842715
He's only really useful for early faction wars when you don't have any Barbarians, I think.
>>
>>842723
true. he was able to use up the keys in stage 1 with some level 1's
>>
Oh shit. I just realized that the dark versions of the starter heroes exist because of the ending of the campaign. Huh.
>>
>didn't realize I used Gravechill as food
I want to stab a motherfucker holy shit
>>
Who do I rank up to 5*?
>>
>>846131
get a 4 star force champ
>>
>>845510
only fodder the males lol
>>
I want to use my books but don't know which champ is worth it
>>
>>846214
Skelebro is 4*.
>>
File: notusingtalliabelike.png (395 KB, 636x661)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
>>846273
follow your heart. you know the answer is Tallia
>>
>>846131
Apothecary is 6* worthy. Apothecary is great for the entire game if you don't have a consistent speed buffer. It depends on you whether you want to use Diabolist or Apothecary in the early game though. Put them both in speed gear and make sure you have speed boots on. I dunno about the other heroes but Warmaiden is also worth it to bump to 5* because of her early game big def debuff. Tallia hits like a truck but so does Kael eventually. I suggest you focus on making your farmer a 6* first so it's easier to bump up the others.
>>
>>846349
Honestly the art style in this game makes it hard for me to want to waifu anyone other than the dwarf girls and floating demon girls. I have peculiar tastes.

>>846376
Makes sense. I feel like I should probably grind up a bunch of throwaway 5*s to get Kael to 6 but holy shit I was kinda hoping to do more than just grind the same campaign stage over and over for 3 days.
>>
>>846217
I think I did it during one of my insomnia grinds a week ago. I've only been checking the index because I assumed I locked and vaulted her. I managed to pick up Frozen Banshee and was about to pair her with Gravechill for this week's faction war when I realized my mistake.

Chalk it up to another beginner retard moves one could make.

>>846466
Campaign farming is fucking rough in the first few months, even my 6-star needs 1 minute to clear a stage. Pray to RNGesus you get one of the stronger champs with A1 attack all and focus on upgrading and gearing that so you can do less than 30 seconds per run. One of the epics can do 7 seconds in high-speed, high attack gear.

Brutal 12-3 gives 8k+ exp and curing gear is trash so you can sell it all the time, so you get lots of exp and lots of silver for 8 Energy. It's very efficient.
>>
>>846481
Clear time is irrelevant to me because I run this on my computer and just tab over to slap the replay button then go back to the other game.
>>
Question for you guys.

There used to be a game called Aion: Legions of War that was basically the same as RAID:SL. Literally most of the systems were exactly the same. Do these games have a common ancestor, or is RAID another version of the game with some of the same devs that just did better?
>>
>>846517
I do the same but I still feel like I'm wasting time, oddly enough. I save up my multi-battle tickets for when I'm taking a bath or doing something else outside the computer. I still don't know how I can get more of them without paying but I just got some from the recent Twitter shit they did, I think.
>>
File: MhNm.gif (1.99 MB, 245x270)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>846540
I need a ancient vamp waifu
>>
>Sacred Order Fragment Summon
Fuck me. I think I'm going to go full hog on this new Fragment Summon. A shame it's not a qt.
>>
>>850464
>already several hundred points behind
Fucking nevermind holy shit. I am not even gonna bother with this.

>>826727
Do these month-long fragment summon events ever repeat? I had some Gaius fragments from the last events but I played like two weeks before the whole thing was supposed to end so now I'm stuck with 25 fragments.
>>
For these enhancement events, is it even worth trying to do any +16 enhancements? Seems like it's more efficient to just enchant a bunch of stuff to 12 if you're purely going for points because the success rates get so low.
>>
File: thisbitch.jpg (125 KB, 1000x683)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>854722
+12 is a little too rich for my blood but I'm also pretty sure +8 doesn't reward much. Spent all my shekels just getting 2 champs to full +12
>>
>>854722
>>855023
It's the star and rarity rating of the item that matters the most. I guess upgrading to 16 is only truly worth it if you're planning on upgrading it anyways.
>>
File: harryswagtter.png (783 KB, 895x599)
783 KB
783 KB PNG
>>855070
I'm currently raising 1 stars to 4, to rank up some other rare units for the new event
>>
I cannot conceive how frustrating it is, to realize, there is no chance of getting the legendary i want, nor evolve past it, without actually spending money on this.
it gives you no chance.
>>
>>857610
Dude, a youtuber I frequently watch for tips doesn't even have a complete index and he has spent thousands of dollars in the game it seems. I have completely ignored the Legendaries' existence. If I get one, neat. Otherwise, it's no skin off my back. Get comfy with your purple qts.
>>
Anybody in here got a clan that dailies brutal/nm/unm? Preferably lvl 9+ I’m active but haven’t had much luck in game chat finding a decent clan
>>
>>857819
>I have completely ignored the Legendaries' existence. If I get one, neat. Otherwise, it's no skin off my back. Get comfy with your purple qts.
This is also how I raid
>>
>>857819
>I have completely ignored the Legendaries' existence. If I get one, neat.

It's not so much about the stats, it's just some of females are just fucking beautiful. It's a buffet of exotic puss puss, there a piece for everyone too.
>>
>>846131
Apothecary and maybe Errol. Don't know about the other 2 epics on your list. Sister militant is actually a decent budget AoE if you build her out right, but you have to be properly autistic to pull it off.
>>
>>858692
>Sister militant is actually a decent budget AoE if you build her out right
I second this I like her paired with Magister for staggered continuous heals with heal debuff
>>
File: Mother_Superior.png (29 KB, 140x182)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>858871
wait I was thinking of Mother Superior
>>
>eventual Mission reward is Arbiter
I should have done this Mission shit earlier.
>>
>>859283
Grind the hell out of arena and save any rares you can use for fusions. Those are the ones that you'll get stuck on
>>
General principles:
>All starters are fine, except Galek, he sucks ass
>Stars are more important than rarity with gear
>Percentages are better than flat stat increases
>Sets you can auto sell: Curing, Daze, Cursed, Reflex, Fury, and Frenzy
>Ayumilove has probably the best overall tier list, take your champion specific questions there.
>Don't bother paying for shards. You can get a decent amount from just grinding dungeons. Join a clan and help them level up to get more auto battles.
>Dump all of your gems into upgrading the mine.
>Save your blue shards and better for CvC and/or boost events.
>>
>>859774
>tfw used all 30 ancient shards for the current 10x boost event
>get none of the boosted heroes
At least I got my second legendary though. She's cute.
>>
>>859774
>Pulling shards for CvC
Horrible advice lmao. I'd say use them all on 2x events until you have 10+ epics so that you can progress and then saving for fragment/fusion or guaranteed events to start getting decent legos.
>>
>>860010
>saving for guaranteed events
You're gonna save for a year before you get to the level where you get 1 guaranteed lego. Those events are for whales.

If this game didn't have the aesthetic it had, I'd abandon it out of spite.
>>
>all of these defense teams in arena
I want to go back to bronze.
>>
>>860106
How far in clan boss are you? I probably average 1 ancient a day from that but I can 2 key nm and 1 key brutal without my clan ever killing either. Ancients are pretty easy to come by and it would take me maybe 2 months to save the 150 for a guaranteed. The game is real stingy with void and sacred, until you can do unm cb you almost only get them from campaign/fw and log in rewards.
>>860284
Just wait til you see the shitfest that is gold and the barrier at the top of silver
>>
>>860010
Also too add to this if you actually plan on playing a while there's a lot of really good legendaries to grind for. Easiest being Drexthar, Yannica, Yakarl, Rhazin, Scyll, and Visix. There's also Arbiter, Lydia, Mithrala, and Ramantu which are top tier but are extremely difficult. Also doom tower but secret rooms are pretty fucking hard.
>>
>>861335
>2 months to save the 150 for a guaranteed
Goddamn, this game is work lol
>>
Tallia kinda sucks compared to Kael, even though Tallia is higher rarity. I’m guessing it’s because Kael is fully booked because rare books are easier to get.
>>
File: deliana.jpg (323 KB, 1262x880)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>862914
Kael is great because he also does poison. Tallia just hits hard but her two-turn counter-attack is kinda slightly crippled by the speed meta since you'll burn through it faster than enemies can reliably hit you with aoe. Realistically, Tallia will only counter in one turn. If you invest in Kael, you'll be able to bring him to near end-game. Tallia is great for early to mid.

Anyways, anyone else excited for this new qt giveaway?
>>
>>862963
>12 lego books
I already have Uugo maxed so I don’t see the point. Passive is pretty neat tho and I won’t complain about free stuff
>>
>>863231
>Uugo
She ain't cute.
>>
Is there a 4chin clan?
>>
>>865476
Banned for racism.
>>
>>865590
>being antisemitic in a game developed by Israelis
Are chuds really that stupid?
>>
I find it kinda odd that from a gameplay perspective, I'm grinding so I can play the game less, ie. have heroes so good they clear the stages fast.
>>
>use silver keys in doom tower advanced quest
>have had this for two weeks now
>can only clear up to 3F of doom tower, which has used golden keys
Who the fuck greenlit this idea? I’m missing out on an energy refill every fucking day because of this shit.
>>
What you think of my main squad?
>>
>>821150
No. Game looks like it came out 8 years ago. Art aesthetic looks cringe as fuck too. No tiddies.
>>
>>868608
>No tiddies
I'm a sacred order fan
>>
>>868608
The green uncommon girls are cuties too, you can play lax and optimize your waifus with your team single male avatar
>>
>>868608
Your game have cutie green girls?
>>
Awkward cute demon girl?
>>
Fodder leveling or dungeon gear grinding? Use my energy to get tallia to six star or feel out my other purps?
>>
I'm not trying to be the best I'm just getting the most waifu collecting from ftp
>>
I think I want to switch to manlet master race avatar
>>
>>868782
Runekeeper is quite good. Basilisk and shaman are mostly worthless outside of faction wars. And get units to 6 star. the difference is insane, like 2-3 times better (with full masteries and banner)
>>
>>868708
>>868713
>>868717
Lol those look terrible. Some PS1 looking shit.
>>
>>868925
pretty good for phone imo
>>
>>868450
>dat apothecary-tier 3D model
Magister is catfishing you.
>>
>>868724
>dungeon gear grinding
>5* heroes
What gear? Get your first 6* and max her mastery so leveling the others become buttery smooth.
>>
File: 1638668924758.gif (259 KB, 250x250)
259 KB
259 KB GIF
>>821204
Fucking underrated
>>
>>869076
I love it when cucks hate others having fun
>>
>>869061
I couldn't decide if I wanted to raise Runekeeper or Tallia as my first six. But you're right I have to prepare 5 star fodder
>>
>>869718
They're both great but Tallia is a faster farmer.
>>
>>869839
Thanks for helping me come to a decision. She really is a helpful waifu
>>
>>869839
>Tallia is a faster farmer
My end goal is to optimally 6 star all the waifus
>>
>>869913
A noble goal. They should do a gender-limited dungeon like how there's a rarity-limited dungeon.
>>
File: roach.jpg (112 KB, 815x697)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>869949
which tier list for blues is more accurate? ayumi or hellfire? I have a bunch of blue books to burn on my highest tier blue in vault. I saw a vid that mentioned that there are optimal champions to level with a low move/ability cap to optimize them without overspending.
>>
>>870067
>hellfire
Did you mean Hell Hades? Anyways, save your books. Don't use them just because you have a high tier in the vault. Use them on heroes you are using right now but have long-term viability. It's easier to grind heroes than to grind books. By the time you can use those "high tier" rares, they will likely have been outclassed by Epics you've pulled along the way. Unless it's Coldheart.

That bitch is crazy. I hope they never nerf her lol.
>>
>>870067
Most rare tierlists are pretty similar for top 5-10 and everything below that is basically trash tier. There's a huge power gap between the average rare to average epic. Much larger difference than between epics and legendaries and most content in the game can be beaten with only epics. As far as booking units, generally just getting the buff/debuff increases and cooldowns are all that matters.
>>
>>870086
>>870096
>1 epic in bronze 4 is a no go
yall right I need a 60
>>
>>870110
i meant legendary
>>
>>867823
If you don't have 5 level 60s you can ignore doom tower. If you have that many and can't make it to the first boss on floor 10 you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>870169
>If you don't have 5 level 60s you can ignore doom tower.
that's how I feel about demon boss
>>
File: Sir_Nicholas.jpg (130 KB, 960x540)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>824841
>He looks like the protagonist though.
you'll eventually get a better protagonist/avatar champ. I'd be cool with Sir Nicholas
>>
>>870176
Well tier 6 offense masteries are almost a requirement once you get to brutal+. Poison is a really good crutch when you don't have good champs.
For "traditional" teams it's all about having the right buffs and debuffs. Buffs: Ally Protect > Inc Def > Inc Atk (if you use attack based damage dealers). Debuffs: Dec Atk > Leech > Dec Def > Weaken. Unkillable/Block damage allow you to ignore all survivability if you can make it work.
>>
>>870191
Does ally def stack? Can Mommysuperior give even more armor?
>>
F2P chads... post your roster
>>
>>870631
Wtf is that build lmao.
>>
>>870631
>>870766
Not totally trying to flame, but to elaborate you have an attack based champ who only has +30% attack from artifacts, you went 24% over on crit rate, and the crit damage is low. He's also squishy on top of that. The accuracy is perfect for pve and speed is ok, but it looks like you use crit rate gloves and hp% chest. If you want him to nuke, use crit damage gloves and attack % chest and you'll need a lot of crit rate substats rolled up. If you want him to be a debuffer then just lose the crit rate for more defense and hp. You don't have the gear to do both from what I see. Hope that helps
>>
>>870783
>you'll need a lot of crit rate substats rolled up
Easier said than done lol
>>
>>870919
If you have crit damage gloves with crit rate substat that can make up a lot of it alone. But you are going to be looking for almost 2 rolls per artifact in crit rate. And if you're going full damage (like for arena) you can lose every stat except attack, crit rate, crit dmg, and speed which might be doable.
>>
>>870631
>F2P chads...
Rise up

What do we equip on necromancer orc waifu?
>>
>>870766
Like grinding demon dudes huh lol
>>
>>872066
man people really are obsessed with using matching sets in this game but to answer you're question, just give her some defensive stats and leave her in the vault where she belongs.
>>
>>872308
I'm going to use all the waifus
>>
>>872308
>man people really are obsessed with using matching sets in this game
what does he mean by this?
>>
>>872368
He put 2 star boots on shaman to get an accuracy set bonus when that's one of the least important stats for her. Any 4 star or higher speed boots would be an upgrade on that build, regardless of the set
>>
>>872385
>when that's one of the least important stats for her.
sounds like he was asking for these kind of opinions. so he should just go full speed set? why not take off both accuracy pieces then rather than just the boots? you would be missing out on a bonus. also I'd argue that her buff remover warrants some accuracy
>>
>>872458
As far as the ideal build probably speed, then hp/def since you don't want your reviver dying followed by resist to prevent cc. Thresholds you want to hit are going to be restricted by gear at his level maybe 140 speed, and then do hp% on gloves or chest and def% on the other. anything with substats for those 3 stats are going to be the best even if you only end up with 1 or 2 set bonuses. For resist you would want a banner unless you can get all those other stats in resist set.
>I'd argue that her buff remover warrants some accuracy
it has a 2 in 3 chance of failing regardless of accuracy after it's booked, 3 in 4 if it's not. that's way too unreliable imo, and i'd say building damage once you get those other 4 to good amounts would be more beneficial.
>>
>>872496
>>872458
The more I think about it I might just be wrong. If all he's working with is uncommon gear, a speed set is going to provide almost as much speed as both the artifacts having speed +1 so unless he has some rare and epic gear with the right main and sub stats no being used than I suppose matching sets would be ideal and he would just have to get a good main stat on the piece.
>>
>>872503
I sell grays rather than spend silver to lvl 4 to see the first substat
>>
>>872503
I can see that accuracy could be replaced but most of the beginner sets increase by %. Speed sets increase by 12% while main and sub stats only have fixed amounts.
>>
>>872350
I wanted to do this but a fuckton of them are absolute horseshit and will prevent you from progressing through the game.
>>
>>873416
faction wars luckily give a reason to keep my blues and greens. also the green dark elf archer with freeze gets used pretty well in arenas. it's obviously p2w since legendaries are inarguably the best but the models are decent for rares and uncommons
>>
New Promo Code:
13yearsplarium
>>
File: 100yrsRick-and-Morty.jpg (247 KB, 1400x700)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>873548
a-uh 100 years p-plarium morty! *burp
>>
The spider den is not fun or enjoyable content.
>>
>>874060
Sister Militant helps if you don't have Basilisk or any other "hits all enemies" >>824806
>>
>>874470
I have Deliana at 25k power and in a retaliation set. Doesn’t make it a guaranteed win.
>>
>>874060
What stage are you in? I need to build an anti-force bully team for many of the dungeons, spider especially. Almost every high-level hero I got is magic-based.
>>
File: suntribe.jpg (300 KB, 1257x877)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
Suntribe is so fucking hot goddam
>>
>>874666
Deliana can solo every stage up to 11, at which point she needs to basically counter every other spider hit in order to not die, and I can't spend that much energy on spamming battles. I do not have any other characters I can bring that will contribute enough damage without spawning too many extra spiders and/or taking aggro for Deliana (I want her to get hit due to retaliation gear)
>>
>>874881
Up to about stage 15 you just want to focus on as much aoe damage as possible. After that you shift to control if you have someone with aoe burn. And for dungeons you should farm stage 11/16/20 whichever is the highest you can clear under 3 mins for energy efficiency, so 11 isn't a bad spot to stop.
>>
>>874881
Jesus. I need to build her up.
>>
>>874787
One of the best looking greens. More unique looking than the sacred order greens
>>
>>874787
We gotta complete her
>>
>>875017
I'll do this once I can get good gear from dungeons. My first team is done, I just need a second team to punch through red skulls.
>>
File: Deli.png (2.39 MB, 1651x958)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
>>874949
There are still improvements to be made.
>>
>>875221
>107 speed
I hope she’s always the target. Decent build besides that, are you running her solo only or can you build a team that works?
>>
>>875730
She could use some speed boots, yeah. She's on a team with Kael and Apothecary usually, then Romero or Skytouched if I need more support, then Warmaiden or Bone Knight as needed for additional damage.
>>
>>875783
The problem with Romero or Warmaiden is they're going to have less health and will always be targeted first. AI targeting is Affinity followed by max HP. If you're able to use all green affinity units in a team with her, then she would tank against any green or red affinity enemy. Void and blue will only target her if there's no one else since I doubt anyone's above her hp. And with you're build if she's not constantly taking hits she's too slow to get many turns.
>>
>>875799
I worded that poorly. Against green affinity as long as you have no other reds she'll always be the target. Against red you have to have only greens. (Unless you have reds and voids with higher hp than her)
>>
>>875807
Good point. I'm mostly banking on her countering aoe attacks though, since not many bosses have single target attacks. She is my main farmer, too (all other allies will be dead).
>>
>>875815
Oh I thought you were mainly using for spider. For other stuff I would think speed trumps retaliation pretty handily but if you’re short on faster gear it’s a fine build.
>>
>>875842
I'm f2p and have only been playing like, one month so Deliana is basically my strongest unit. I plan to flesh out her build better eventually, one thing being to replace the boots with speed instead of HP%.
>>
This triangle system keeps confusing me because it's the exact opposite color order as Fire Emblem Heroes, including the "odd one out that doesn't have advantages or disadvantages against the other three".
>>
>>875979
I just look at the shapes.
>>
I hope the ones on my bracket don't go ham on the champion training tournament. Have you guys seen the thighs on that waifu? I want her.

Here's a protip I just found out about: in this kind of event/tournament, even training your food is worth it just for the points you get.

>in brutal 12-6
>1 star to level 6
>2 star to level 6
>3 star to level 12
>4 star to level 14
>5 star to level 18

If you're trying to be extra efficient, your 6 stars should only do 8 tries on 12-6 brutal before moving on to your fast leveling champs.
>>
>>877281
I feel like this ignores the points you get from ranking up units. Not sure and don’t feel like doing the math so can anyone confirm?
Also the coming fusion looks nice but if you don’t have 7-10 sacreds and/or some lego fragments ready you can just ignore.
>>
>>878043
It's just for efficient use of energy during the event.
>>
>>877281
>I hope the ones on my bracket don't go ham on the champion training tournament.
Day two and one of the cunts jumped to 10k points. RIP. I was gonna marry that waifu.
>>
>>878163
Yeah didn't realize you meant levelling them before feeding.
>>
File: ugh.gif (1.96 MB, 600x300)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
Is brutal the most energy efficient leveling difficulty?
>>
>>878350
Brutal 12-3 for xp and silver, brutal 12-6 for slightly higher xp but slightly lower silver.
>>
>>878434
I need that silver since I'm a indecisive equipper
>>
>>878467
That might only be at the start. In my first two weeks, I juggled my equipment a couple or so times and lost like a million. A month and a half in, I look at a champion see what I'm allowed to do with what I have and level him and the equipment up then move on to another champion. All of my gear is trash and meant to be replaced eventually anyway so I don't dwell on it.
>>
File: yamcha'ddragon.jpg (127 KB, 939x634)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>878471
>All of my gear is trash and meant to be replaced eventually anyway so I don't dwell on it.
Samesies, then I want to try a divine speed on a champ that didn't work well on another and switch both their gear. Then I figure might as well spend the rest of the last mil to level 1 piece from lvl 12 to 16
>>
File: snek drinking water.gif (3.63 MB, 320x400)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB GIF
Fuck me, I did the calculations. Even if I spent all my reserved pots and the anniversary energy gift, I'd still be 1k short of the legendary book. I might be able to reach 10k if I dip into my reserved gems to use for pots. I think it's worth it though, considering the prize. I've completely given up on placing 1st. Everyone on my bracket is either whales or were holding on to thousands of xp beer.

How're you guys doing?
>>
>>878521
As far as gear goes if it’s not 5 or 6 star it’s not worth taking to 16. And after a month or two playing everything 3 star or lower should be auto sold.
>>878537
Are you planning on going for the fusion? Blowing thousands of banked energy is probably not the play unless you have tons of resources or spend money
>>
>>879304
>going for the fusion
Fuck no. That shit is hopeless with my dozen ancient shards and bare minimum pots. I only want to reach 10k for the red book. It's not like I can use the hero anyways.

This is what I get for trying to save my clan in the previous CvC.
>>
Scarab King is not a well-designed boss. Turn delay characters I can farm. Destroy sets I can farm. Infinite resistance and/or permanent shields require luck of the draw. My only character who could maaaaybe solo it doesn’t have a shield ring, and the one that does has stealable healing he can’t not apply on every attack.
>>
>>879386
Armiger at 60 in a destroy set is enough by himself if he goes in with near full hp, otherwise there’s some rare and epic shield champs who are only good for scarab. Or have you tried using a shield set on one of your units to at least get a couple moves away?
>>
>>826727
I left this thread alone for a few weeks and I'm kinda surprised it's still active.

If you have any questions, ask away. I can save you time and grief from making dumb mistakes like I did.
>>
>>880232
What's the dumbest mistake you've made in this game?
>>
>>880232
Do lvls in artifacts in-between lvls 4, 6, 12, and 16 do any background stat boosts?
>>
This has got to be a shill thread

The game blows
>>
>>881085
F2p Chad reporting
>>
>>825664
FUCK DADDY SIT ON ME!
>>
>>880245
I got rid of some really good epics early on to be used as food for other champs. It sucked when I needed them.

>>881075
No. Depending on the rarity of the artifact, leveling them can either reveal new substrata or improve existing ones.

So let's say you have an epic helm. 4, 8 and 12 will upgrade the existing substrata it has, while 16 will reveal the last substat.

So that's why you would like to upgrade a legendary item, to her as much boats as possible. Or even better, get all four boats on the same stat, like speed.
>>
>>880018
I'm convinced anyone who suggests stuff like this has maxed out great hall bonuses or is in platinum arena or some shit. Characters simply do not have the stats to do stuff like this at the point I'm at. My strongest decked out legendary has 30k power and some random jackoff uncommon has 80k power for every guide I look at.
>>
>>881269
>>880018
Also to add on to this, I would rather 6* literally anyone else instead of a character I'm only going to use for Scarab King or Fire Knight.
>>
>>881269
I’m currently stuck on floor 90 normal cuz bommal sucks, but I only have 3 bloodshield rings on the team and no other max hp reduction. I do have ally attack and a reviver which lets him do more but not an impressive build at all.
I’ll admit if you don’t have a decent enough team around him he has to be 60 to work but that’s what I said originally.
>>
>>881269
>>881273
Not only is he easy to book out since he's farmable, but Armiger also has turn meter control and block revive. His A2 has added multiplier for the enemy's max HP. Kit him out to 100% crit and high attack, he'll be great for a lot of boss content. He'll be better than a lot of legendaries for a long time in your account until you manage to book them out and empower them. That's IF you get turn meter control legendaries at all.

He's fucking amazing in Faction Wars until you get Deacon.
>>
>>881400
>since he's farmable
I meant since he's Uncommon. I got him mixed up with Templar for a second there. Ignore that part.
>>
Is there any reason to use flat attack/HP/defense mainstat items? % just gives so much more.

Is there any reason to not use speed boots?

Is there any reason to not use crit gloves on a dps?

A lot of gearing choices seem pretty damn homogenized. Honestly seems like flat stat rolls are just there as the “garbage” outcome so you don’t always get a good item.
>>
>>881527
>Is there any reason to use flat attack/HP/defense mainstat items?
Use them on your placeholder champions in Faction Wars to bump you up to Stage 6 in the early days. Otherwise, sell 'em.

>Is there any reason to not use speed boots?
Yes, for late game. Don't sell your 5-6* boots with % stat as you'll need them for speed tuned champs.

>Is there any reason to not use crit gloves on a dps?
You mean crit rate or crit damage? Crit rate is for early to mid game, crit damage is for late game where you rely more on sub stats for crit rate.

>flat stat rolls are just there as the “garbage” outcome
True but if you have the ore, you can reroll them, so don't just dump your legendary 6* gear. Try to reroll it first.
>>
>>881537
So stacking atk% gloves would lead to overall less dps if I was somehow able to make up 100% crit through other means? Compared to crit dmg gloves. I'm asking if stat% gloves have any worth.
>>
>>881873
Crit damage will do more, atk% gloves are usually only used for bomb champs.
>>
>>881906
Would characters with attacks that scale off HP or def be better off with HP% or def% gloves too to make them better at taking hits while boosting their damage, or would gearing them for crit too lead to more value?
>>
>>881912
If you want them to deal max damage on a hit crit is always the best. But hp% and def% are ideal for supports so they’re worth keeping. Flat hp, atk, and def on gloves chest or boots are almost always trash the exception being for an arena speed booster. Unlike that other guy I wouldn’t recommend using chaos ore except on top row artifacts since their main stat is locked
>>
>>877281
Using this technique, I was able to reach the red book prize 1 day before the tournament finished. I didn't need to use my reserved pots and energy because of the other events that had energy as prize and I didn't even run out of heroes which I feared would happen. If I didn't have those extra energies from events, I'd probably need at best 6 extra pots. Pretty neato technique.
>>
Anyone else feel less inclined to do a lot of activities just because these activities don't give tournament or event points anymore?
>>
>>882556
I just do the dailies and if I have some energy left over, I'd try to do the missions if I can. Don't get burnt out, there's like only four of us in the thread.
>>
File: Champions.png (2.46 MB, 1901x993)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
So in 3-4 days i'm going to 6 stars kael, after him what are safe champions to keep, apothecary, jorgg and dagger i heard they are pretty good.
>>
>>882634
Coldheart is probably the best unit you have. Dagger is just straight up worse than warmaiden imo, but jorgg, apoth, and deliana are pretty solid.
>>
>>882745
>Dagger is just straight up worse than warmaiden
Wait why? I have both but my dagger just got actually geared so I want to know what's up before I keep investing ranks in her
>>
>>882756
Not him, but Dagger's decrease def isn't a 100% chance, and Warmaiden can be booked for free by farming more of her.
>>
>>882745
Heard dagger is solid, specially in arena, i used her on Faction wars and she hits really hard with almost no gear.
>>
>>882773
Her Swordbreaker has a pretty good multiplier.
>>
>>882772
Ooh I gotcha. I definitely think I need to pay attention to not use potential book farming champs as chickens then
>>
How hard is the game (doomtower, factions wars) for someone who is f2p or a low spender (max 50€).

I downloaded the game to help a small streamer friend of mine for a promo but ended up liking the game.

So far i'm on brutal campaign, almost going to level up my kael to 60 in a couple of days.
>>
>>882808
40 days in f2p right here, I can clear Doom Tower pretty well with only 2 60's except I'm stuck on Scarab King right now. Faction Wars.... eh, it depends on your luck.
>>
>>882811
Learn from the F2P master:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VmcB9zjGzk
>>
>>882816
Even if he is free to play, I would rather "Free to play" guides only focus on champions you can farm or get from guaranteed login rewards or other locations. There is no guarantee I will get Metalshaper or any of the other shield champions. Ever.
>>
>>882773
Building accuracy and damage on the same champ is very difficult as early as you are. Having a durable debuffer is the way to go early game for pve. Dagger might be slightly better in arena but honestly I’d just wait to pull an epic for that
>>
>>882839
Outside of voids the game is pretty f2p friendly from my experience. Rares and epics are fairly attainable (again not including void) it's really just legendaries that you won't have. However Scyl, Visix, Yannica, and Drexthar are all actually really good and easy to get.
>>882808
Not sure if you're the same person from earlier but a max hp hitter, even armiger, in destroy set and someone else in shield set is pretty much all it takes to beat scarab on normal. once his shield is under half he's squishy and a semi sustainable team can just A1 him to death. Just keep in mind any unit <250 resistance will have their buffs stolen so don't bring continuous heals or block dmg
>>
>>882839
You could replace any hero he used with anyone that has 100% turn meter control. Metalshaper is also just a rare, you'll get him eventually more than you'll get a legendary. Hell, you could use two armigers, as he mentioned.
>>
Does turn meter control work against any of the dungeon bosses? I’d assume not or you could just wreck everything with Yeomen/Elfguard/Armiger.
>>
>>883372
The Dragon is immune to it if I recall, everyone else gets rekt.
>>
How are you guys fairing with the fusion? The 700 energy gift they give for the maintenance issues they had really helped me. It'll allow me to get the Dragon Tournament and Dungeon Diver rare within two days of religious playing. I'm hoping I could get the arena rare too. If not, I'll rely on the two artifact enhancement events since I desperately need to upgrade my Faction War teams anyways.

I just want the epic desu. She looks cool.
>>
>>883405
Left my game auto playing dragon lair while at work, we’ll see what I’ve got when I’m back. Just having another epic would be good for me. Though I have zero skin walkers so a bunch of rares would be nice too.
>>
>>883471
Are you not using RSL helper? It hasn't updated yet so I haven't been using any auto-clicking so far. Would definitely like to use one to get further in the Dragon event.
>>
File: summon1.png (1.04 MB, 1159x565)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
Any of these useful?

>>883766
The fuck is RSL helper.
>>
>>883803
By autoclicker I thought you meant RSL Helper, an app that in my opinion makes Raid playable after the "new-ness" of the game wears off without ever having to become a paypiggy. Its features allow you to autoplay and autosell through all the stuff many players find boring and overly-grindy. Since the fusion patch yesterday though it now needs an update (eta a couple of days as of rn), so I was confused when I thought you had mentioned an app that autoplays
>>
>>883849
No I just meant the autoplay. You know, mutibattles.
>>
>>883803
Galkut is pretty strong for an epic. until you have a magnarr or yannica might be worth building for arena. Delver looks pretty bad and Bushi is not good. Not sure about the rares so they're probably not good.
>>
>>883872
Wow I'm dumb. My bad, anon, torally misread that.
>>
Reminder: if you're gonna sell your gear during the artifact upgrade event, don't forget to upgrade it to +4 first.
>>
>>885363
Except 2* items. You won't break even with them.
>>
File: greens.png (1.44 MB, 1104x765)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
I need to make a 6* green. Armiger because fuck scarab king and ice golem, or someone more useful in general?
>>
>>886860
Armiger can be used in a lot of places so definately a good choice.
>>
>>886860
>block revive
>turn meter control
He's the best green in the game. He shits on a lot of Rares and Epics, even.
>>
File: file.png (549 KB, 1032x350)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
Heres my current CB team
>>
File: file.png (3.92 MB, 1857x1159)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB PNG
>>887211
and heres my top champs. been playing around a year and a half
>>
>>887213
Scyl best girl, I have her in stun set
>>
>>887558
I'm running her in a relentless for that quicker revive and extra heal
>>
>>887751
I wish I won more tournaments
>>
File: 1648383329389.jpg (6 KB, 200x252)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>887751
yeah I was tempted to use relentless but 18% seems unreliable, meanwhile with stun set + masteries + her a2 I stun 3 people per wave on average which really helps in dungeon runs, dt and arena
>>
>>887213
>>880232
>year and a half in
How far along are you guys in Faction Wars?
>>
>>888628
I'm 7 months in, and all but 3 of my factions are between the first and second boss. I got knight revs to stage 16 with just skullcrown and MM, I can't beat the first boss yet with dwarves or skinwalkers. I've put very little focus on it to this point. My focus was Demon lord and dungeons first then I'll focus on DT and FW.
>>
should i bother downloading it or is it "too late" to get in?
>>
>>888705
I just got in and from the research, I've been doing, it seems the game just got better throughout the years.
>>
>>888705
Getting in now while you can get Deliana is a good time. The game is really grindy especially with doing the same thing repeatedly for tournaments or events, but I mostly play while at work. I find the building and testing new teams, and pulling new champs to be really enjoyable tho.
>>
File: del.png (908 KB, 605x1051)
908 KB
908 KB PNG
>>888705
>"too late"
not really, I mean you will be less powerfull but that's like any other gacha. If you start now just make sure to tryhard/ spend for first month so you get strong enough to do fusions (a way to get ""free"" legos).

And like other anon mentioned theres a promo going on now that gets you pic related for just logging in. She's good.
>>
>>888705
If you're really planning on playing, don't forget to check out:

https://hellhades.com/raid-shadow-legends-promo-codes/

The promo codes help.
>>
You shouldn't pull right now unless you're going for the fusion. 10x isn't worth it at all, just wait for the next 2x.
>>
>>889837
Honestly, I'm just stockpiling every shard I can get right now. I have a couple of golds, two useful purples and a bunch of alright blues which I'm hoping will carry me to level 20 dungeons. I don't plan on pulling unless I'm sure I'm reaching that guaranteed gold champ.
>>
>>889926
Saving enough for guaranteed is a lot. 150 for ancients, 90 for voids, and 15 for sacreds. Depending on who you have they may not be able to do the dungeons, specifically fire knight and spider. However I would watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWpsP4K164Q and then see if any you have are straight upgrades to slot in to this f2p team.
>>
File: the deplorables.png (389 KB, 835x347)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>890038
Yeah, I might be hobbling my account hard for a long time but I also don't expect to get anything decent from my 30+ Ancient Shards and 2 Voids right now, not to mention my vault is already full.

These are the current ones I'm using and trying to build up. The first 6*s is for Demon Lord which lets me 2 key Hard and confidently hit 4-5* drop dungeons (Dragon's Lair is the only one I can do Stage 13 of right now). Ignore Shieldguard, Fang Cleric, and Templar, they're well geared for my level but really just there as reliable champs for Tag Team and Faction War but I do plan on 6* them if I have the chance. Diabolist is also just there because I need another speed booster for Tag Team too.

As you can see, my 6*s are mostly magic so force affinity and gimmicky bosses straight up eat them, so I'm building a team 2 to get through those and that'll take a while so might as well save up the ancients. The fucking books I need for these cunts though. Fuck.

I really need that Scyl.

>>888696
Interesting. I just wanted to gauge how hard I should invest in it this early in the game.
>>
>>891211
For dungeons I would focus on Athel, Apothecary, Burangiri, Deliana, Abbess, Armiger, High Khatun, Shatterbones, and Soulbond Bowyer. Add in Scyl and Drexthar once you have them. Mix and match how you want and for affinity but there should be enough there for pretty much all dungeons and affinities. Most will carry over into Doom Tower also.
>>
>>891211
>>891627
I got 5-6 star full ACC set on High Khatun just for [Decrease action bar]. Would any other sets work better?
>>
I’m convinced Scarab King is undoable without Metalshaper. Even if I have enough turn meter reduction (I have to resort to fucking elfguards and armiger for this) I need to be shielded 100% of the time which requires shielder stacking or specific heroes. Then on top of all that you need destroy sets. This boss is such bullshit.
>>
>>892915
Have you met Bommal yet lol
>>
>>892919
Yes, I fucking destroyed him.
>>
How many Lamibur can we expect from this fusion event? Is it a really tight thing where there’s only 16 being given out, or is there some leniency?
>>
>>892915
2 Shield heroes can do the trick in the first tiers.
Valerie, the shield girl you can get from campaign missions has a perfect kit for the boss when you're still gearing up.
She has shields which is "DUH" but also has a "Decrease debuffs/Increase Buffs" which can both increase the duration of another shield champion and "cleanse" eventual taunts that go around.

Other than that the Clan Vs Clan rings that pop shields on you whenever you deal damage make it a cakewalk since the shield "triggers" before the boss checks wether or not you have a shield on you, so you'll get no retaliation.
>>
>>892978
I have a level 60 armiger with a bloodshield ring, but he can’t fight the waves on his own. If I could just tell people to skip their turn on the boss fight he could probably solo it.
>>
>use gems to buy 3 day xp boost
>multibattle using 200 energy
>notice the xp gain at the end
>forgot to redeem the xp boost on my inventory
Fucking hell.
>>
>super raids
>both rewards are xp drinks instead of items to get points in the event
fuck you too game
>>
>>894115
might as well pop it the following day after getting your daily pots
>>
Why does Sleep debuff even exist? It's so shit compared to all the other turn skip debuffs.
>>
>>894932
Usually has much higher land rate outside of legendaries. Also it can be useful in pvp or if you build your team around it, otherwise its shit.
>>
>>894268
It's painful reviewing every battle during that. I always opt for multi-battle when I can so I won't burst a vein once I check the end result.
>>
>dragon keeps dropping mystery shards for 5 straight rounds
GIVE ME MY LOOT YOU FUCKING OVERSIZED GECKO
>>
>>825890
>more jewish than grand order
Holy fuck
>>
>>898162
Plarium, the makers of this game, is an Israeli company.
>>
>>898271
Well, if its that bad I guess that's reason enough to stay away. I wanted to see if there was any substance to it but if its anywhere near as bad as FGO's "generosity" then its not for me
>>
>>821150
This thread fucking glows lmao
>>
>>898306
Not even 3-year-old whales have a complete index, man. I honestly would have dropped this game already if they didn't give me a bunch of waifus at the start of the game or if the character designs weren't 10/10.

So far, I'm enjoying it and I like these special events they had where you get specific heroes for your effort but ya gotta plan shit out for them. I'm just 2 months in though.
>>
>>898346
This isn't really a catch em all kinda game. Lots of the units are fairly redundant so once you get one that does a specific job your fine. Some have better all around kits and there's some legendaries with unique and op moves but not many. Trying to pull legos from shards and getting books for them is absolutely kiked, but outside of that it seems more generous than most gachas.
>>
>>898386
>once you get one that does a specific job your fine
Yeah, but what if it's one of those grotesque monstrosities like Uugo? I want the cute ones, anon.
>>
File: raid.png (980 KB, 996x558)
980 KB
980 KB PNG
>>898162
Pic is for a skin to a hero you might never have. The game is second only to Diablo Immortal's jewishness.
>>
>>899917
Really depends on what metric we’re going with here. As far as asking you to pay for shit goes, RSL takes the cake. I’d argue Genshin Impact is several times less generous and has a more cancerous gacha and power up system, as an example of another popular, heavily advertised game.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.