[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: FQSG1NHXsAEkYzT.png (1.28 MB, 2461x1870)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
Amsterdam is on the way!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yCIJTi-_XUM
>>
>Amsterdam
>4/20
>DUDE WEEGEE LMAO
>>
I normally don't care about waifus but that new Rosalina alt does something for me, hopefully it will get decent coverage.
>>
>Daisy's birthday in less than a week
Part of me feels like she'll be week one over Rosalina.
>>
Bros… I love penguins
>>
File: 1522769512625.png (108 KB, 500x628)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
Wish I could rank down several ranks at once, I got too close to the sun and now I'm 11th place even after grinding.
>>
>>817222
I want to lick Daisy's boots.
>>
File: 1650256192294.png (1.2 MB, 760x1535)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
I finally did it, I was so lazy to do it because I didn't have enough point tickets but I finally took all of my remaining drivers to their first cap limit so now all of them are at least 600, 675 and 800 respectively.
>>
>>820129
>NEW
Now play with them.
>>
File: Thee Three.jpg (9 KB, 599x70)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
So, did they change the daily select's algorithm again or something? I maxed up the usual shit, but ain't seeing level tickets anymore.
>>
>>821238
Basically, these would only give you tickets when they get rolled in the shop which is very rare. I recommend maxing out all the normal gliders since those are very common in the shop.
In addition, you can now get high end d/k/g, level tickts and cap tickets in the bottom row of daily selects regardless of how many maxed items you have. So maxing isn't even necessary anymore, I average about 4-6 high end items per tour myself.
>>
>7k lead
Seems like I will finally get the silver suit and get a couple of extra rubies from the third ranked sheet
>>
Oh good, new Rosalina alt was spared from the "black outfit color = Double Bob-omb / Bomb Cannon!!1" crap.
>>
they deadass just put a big empty field in the Netherlands course
>>
So we went from boomerang to coinbox to boomerang again, weird. Also I was certain that luigi vacation would get amsterdam tracks but he got nothing, weird choice
>>
>>822161
I have barely any of those luigis and yet none of them give good coverage. Weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF0FaBAaWgE
>>
>>822161
>amount of Boomerang High-Ends doubled since Mii Tour
>all three old Boomerang High-Ends have been rerun non-spotlight in Special Pipes back-to-back
What the fuck are they smoking?
>>
Gimme.
>>
File: 1650438891079.jpg (189 KB, 650x434)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
I've been spending too many rubies lately, got samurai, pink ninja, gold yoshi and now I want to pull for the new rosalina. I will have around 800 rubies by the time I pull but hopefully she will appear early. If I wanted to double uncap them all I would need 24 tickets and 16 level ones to have them at 4 so I feel like I fucked myself because now I have an overlap problem with several level 1 drivers/suits instead of the traditional no coverage one, but at least I won all the ranked suits.
>>
Post tier lists of what you thinking the best items are anons
>>
I'm new. I want a go at both daisy and rosaline in dutch clothes. What is this "Pipe 1" and why isn't daisy in it? Does a pipe 2 come out with daisy replacing rosa? Is there a mixed pipe with both?
>>
>>822252
if you're actually new to the game, keep restarting your account until you pull Dutch Rosy with the free rubies lakitu gives you. You CAN get Hammertime Daisy from pipe 1, shes just not guarenteed like she will be in pipe 2.
>>
>>822252
Pipe 1 contains Rosalina Volendam, her kart and the Rose Parasol glider as guaranteed items ("spotlights"). This means that if you pull 100 pipes without resetting you are guaranteed to get them. Over this, you are also guaranteed to get 1 random high end driver, 1 random high end kart and 1 random high end glider from a pool commonly referred to as permanent high ends/all clear pipe. You also have a shot at the week 2 spotlight items despite them not being in this pool.

Pipe 2 launches next wednesday. It does not replace pipe 1, instead it will run along side it until the tour ends. This pipe will have the new Daisy in the spotlight, along with her kart and glider, aswell as an older Daisy alt and her set (Prancer kart, Daisy glider) as spotlights. This means you are guaranteed to get these 6 items after pulling 100 pipes without resetting. This too will have an additional 3 high end items from the permanent pool, and the week 1 items mixed in with those.

Hope this helped.
>>
>>822288
Thank you very much. I thought all of the focus drivers would be on the same pipe and was surprised when it wasn't.
>>822287
I reused my account from 2019 with some rubies left, so I can't reroll sadly.
>>
>>817222
do you guys want to unite with your fellow brothers? >>>/vg/smbg
>>
File: 1625090301648.png (168 KB, 760x266)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>822354
No
>>
File: tier list yoshi tour.png (1.64 MB, 1893x1850)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>822236
The updated tier lists will come out until the weekend at least when the ones who create them evaluate how good the new stuff is, I always wait for the studfit rundown on sunday
>>822354
Don't think it's a good idea, that thread's discussion is all over the place and it's going too fast, it reminds me of the dragon ball super threads on /a/, filled with autism.
>>
File: 1639964811398.jpg (214 KB, 1350x1541)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
These assholes are making me wait another week for Sneed Daisy.
>>
>>822300
You actually can pull Week 2 drivers from the Week 1 pipe and visa versa but it's extremely rare. I wouldn't recommend EVER attempting that.

>>822354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NkbN0ezGf4
>>
>>822252
In a week a new pipe starts that will have Farmer Daisy and Fairy Daisy in it. Which is great for me.
Rosa pipe lasts the entire tour though.

>>822389
>too fast
It's one of the slowest generals on /vg/.
>>
>>822492
there's literally no reason to leave /vmg/, especially since this thread is on vibe mode for like, 25 days outta every month.
>>
>>822501
Not saying there is, just correcting that anon on how fast the thread is.
>>
volendam rosa from free pipe love to see it
>>
>>822730
last time I got the new character out of a free pipe was yukata daisy when she was first introduced, and she is still level 1
>>
Wow this game feels horrible to play coming from KartRider.
>>
>>822730
I would say I'm hoping for this next week, but unless I back to back free pipe both Daisy, I'm still going balls deep.
>>
File: daisy word of the day.png (180 KB, 500x500)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
Her birthday is upon us. Be sure to win as her for her in celebration or else.
>>
File: 87143857_p0.png (1.94 MB, 1754x1921)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
>>823057
I have been. Kind of annoyed that her regular version somehow doesn't count as wearing a hat though.
>>
>>822389
This tierlist is not correct, Gold Drybones should be in F and half of S doesn't belong there.
>>
Sort of new here. Have they re-ran any special characters yet?
>>
Where's a good place to be grinding tokens this time?
>>
>>823102
Choco mountain with mario sunshine is great, I get around 60 tokens with just one giant banana frenzy on the tunnel section. Airship fortress also works because it has closed sections to hit with shells
>>
>>823097
They re-run them all the time. On sunday 5 old Luigi's will be returning and on wednesday a new Daisy premieres along side an old Daisy returning.
>>
>>823089
Because she wears a crown?
>>
>>823398
Which is a form of a hat?
>>
>>823399
But there are challenges that makes you race as someone wearing a crown.
>>
I'm annoyed that this daikon kart doesn't have rubies with it.

>>823416
Yeah that makes sense. Kinda silly, but what can you do?
>>
Kind of want the daikon kart but don't wanna pay for it.
>>
i hope they make a hammer bro mii suit
>>
Sorry, forgot to remind you.
As of yesterday you should have 602/3500 fantastic combos.
>>
>>823660
Enter
>>
File: Bowser; The Grinch.png (74 KB, 165x216)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>To bring him to level 8, or to Not bring him to level 8?

THAT...
IS...
THE QUESTION.
>>
>>823663
Jesus christ dude.

>>823672
Mine's level 6 and I'm happy with him staying there until I get other HEs from the shop to 8.
>>
>>823672
He's not that good anymore, meowser has been taking some of his tracks and he doesn't appear on ranked that often. I wouldn't do it even if I had a lot of tickets
>>
Is the nabbit mii worth it?
>>
>>823824
I bought it only one time because I got the new rosalina quickly but I doubt it will be good, even with a good skill it seems like regular suits will only work for getting coverage during that tour, in general I think the real value of those suits is to increase the points of the bronze, silver and gold suits, I wouldn't use tickets on any of those suits for this reason.
>>
90k and in first. Happi peach and rosalina are doing the heavy lifting since I have no tier 3 character for Amsterdam m. Hope it lasts the whole week.
>>
Holy shit, I pulled 16 times from the token pipe and so far I got 4 high end driver uncap tickets, 10 rubies and 2 high end level tickets. This is pretty much as getting the rewards of being sixth place on ranked.
>>
>>823883
Yeah. It’s a pain in the ass to get higher pipes but it’s worth the grinding
>>
>>823824
HOLD. Eventually they'll do a Mii pipe.
>>
>>823924
And it'll have a new suit in it so that everyone will have to pull.
>>
>>823883
>tfw no good way to grind tokens
>>
>>823945
Crash tokens are the easiest grind. I hope you've got Yellow Pit Crew Toad or DK Jr.
>>
>>823945
I’m using yellow toad on Choco island 1R. Nice and short track
>>
>>823945
Dry bowser is top shelf on some track this tour, I forgot which one, if you have no giant banana driver like sunshine, yellow toad or pink ninja, him with his shell is your only free option. If you have chuck or any of the suits with lucky 7 that's also a good option and you can grind ranked, the 500 races challenge and the experience of the amsterdam tracks plus the 3500 fantastic combos.
>>
>>823955
Nope, not at all.
>>
>>823955
Fuck no, you get 2 per hit, this fucking sucks. Track tokens, banana tokens and mini turbo tokens are all so much better.
>>
>>823924
I really doubt it, they'd have to make something disgusting like a 2 HE 50 pipe to match the assigned value selling then directly implies
>>
>>823824
Miii suits in general are not worth it (except for the gold one possibly which most people have no chance of ever getting)
>>
>>824164
What are you talking about? They are worth it, especially the plus skill ones. With the extra base points they will very easily outscore traditional drivers. In my opinion purchasing at the very least the DK and Nabbit suits should be a minimum. I have all the suits so far except Mario and Peach (including Bronze and Silver), and I'm already at +100 base points which, while it may not seem like alot, would make a triple uncapped Mii have 1500 base points, that is a lot of extra score. Sure, I might never actually get to use the Nabbit suit or whatever, but it still gives me more score for the ones that do get used
Surprisingly, Bronze suit helps me on a bunch of tracks, already have it at level 4 and single uncapped. Whenever I manage to get tier 80, Gold suit will be killing a ton of drivers, a shame really since it got some buffs shared with Yoshi (Gold Egg) this tour, a driver I dumped tickets on last tour.

And to answer >>823824
Yes. 70 rubies is a small price for a guaranteed High-End, and a permanent base point increase for a whole group of High-Ends.
I think of it this way; what would 70 rubies give me in a pipe? High-End, maybe? But it's not even guaranteed to any help for my account. These character suits, even if they get 0 use, still build to buff the three big hitter suits.
>>
>>824213
If you want to base your strategy around miis (which, imo, is a bad idea considering how gimped their coverage will always be and how much recourses you need to invest in them) then sure, it might be a good idea. I feel like you have to either go all out on the miis or just forget about them.
I just really dislike using them
>>
>>824242
Same. I'll freely admit Luigi mii has been a heavy hitter for my newfag ass though.
>>
Courses with no R/T variant as yet; RMX Choco Island 2, RMX Vanilla Lake 1, Koopa Troopa Beach 2, Vanilla Lake 2, Yoshi Valley, Sky Garden, Cheep Cheep Island, Mushroom Gorge, DK Summit, Rock Rock Mountain

Courses we presume will be added eventually: Shroom Ridge, Coconut Mall, Ghost Valley 2, Bangkok track
>>
>>824605
I think a trick tour should come now, we have had a lot of new things one after the other, I would be ok with 1 or 2 filler tours featuring old tracks and some new R/T versions until they bring another retro track for a summer celebration. Also I read somewhere that another brand new track with a candy/ice cream theme was datamined too, who knows what other things are they planning for the rest of the year.
>>
Green Luigi Pipe is coming tonight. Who here’s ready to get fucked?
>>
>>822161
Vacation Luigi being in Amsterdam is a bit too on the nose. He already debuted in Singapore lol.
>>
>>825562
I'm not touching it as I dislike Luigi.
>>
>>825562
I already have vacation and the green karts are mediocre so it's an easy pass for me.
>>
>>825562
I would've used my rubies for it if penguin luigi was in it. Might go for farmer daisy instead
>>
>>825562
I only spent rubies on Nabbit suit, I'm not wasting it on Mario's brother or the shitty girls
>>
MK7 nitro courses missing from Tour: Wuhu Loop, Music Park, Piranha Plant Slide, Maka Wuhu, DK Jungle

MK7 retro courses missing from Tour: N64 Luigi Raceway, Wii Coconut Mall, GCN Daisy Cruiser, Wii Koopa Cape

These courses are particularly likely to be added as they seem to be the easiest to port. I doubt we'll see the ones featured in MK8 or the Wuhu courses but apart from that I expect them all to make the cut eventually; Daisy Cruiser would be especially welcome given we haven't had a new GCN course since launch. I believe DK Jungle and Wii Koopa Cape already have assets in the game.
>>
>>825562
Maybe if I had more rubies but I only have 90. Yoshi left me dry.
>>
File: 1650827050729.png (186 KB, 760x266)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>825562
Wanted to pull but I bought the nabbit suit instead
>>
>>825880
ALL of these have assets in the game aside from Music Park and Wii Koopa Cape, and we know the latter exists due to the datamined banner from 8's DLC.

I'm not sure what's up with the lack of any more GCN tracks. It's possible they just have a limited selection to choose from here, but it's also been two and a half years.
>>
>Couple more days until the new pipe
Please come faster.
>>
>>825880
Yoshi valley just came out and that's a retro in MK8.
>>
THE GOLD PIPES MASON
>>
>>826735
Choco Macharon, guess it's payback for getting Rosalina in just two ten pulls.
>>
>>826735
>carrot kart
Made me giggle.
>>
>>826735
nabbit 3 1/2
I haven't used him in months.
>>
File: 1650898007210.png (753 KB, 760x1517)
753 KB
753 KB PNG
>>826735
It gives me one additional track to my coverage so I can't complain
>>
File: file.png (214 KB, 609x570)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>826735
>peachette
>>
>only good suits are dk and nabbit
>dk is the only one shuffled out from the store

If only I'd known.
>>
File: 1583187571221.png (395 KB, 743x715)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
That's two weeks in a row where I finish below 10th place, damn
I've invested for next week's, though, hopefully I can get the win.
>>
>>829862
Oh right, new stuff today. At least I might have something good happen for me on this shit day.
>>
Week 2 is looking easy as pie already, can focus my efforts on cups where I underperformed.
>>
Swimsuit Daisy rerun soon please.
>>
File: bri-do.jpg (19 KB, 184x289)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>821238
Right, so after 2 whole tours and no lvl tickets showing up in slots 1-6 anymore, I've concluded that these 3 are no longer off in their own little world anymore and have joined the rest of the common group. This likely goes for ALL of the premiums as well. (so no more Cloud Glider and Pauline off by themselves either)

If you're planning on leveling up a Shop high-end + those 3 in that pic to level8 in hopes of extra tickets, you better just stop right now!
>>
>>830723
You are very unlucky, maxing out slots is not even necessary to get high-end tickets anymore, none of my shop high-ends are lvl8 but I get 2 tickets a tour on average.
>>
>>830723
I don't know if you hang around any data analyzers but the premium groups still exist. They just don't show up in the show enough to push tickets often. All the new Daily Selects were added to the regular DS pool rather than premium/another pool.
As mentioned before, there is a base High-End Ticket appearance rate for the bottom row as of the Mii Tour.
>>
File: 1650601416232.png (238 KB, 380x785)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
HAPPY DAISY DAY
>>
>>830824
>>830797
learn to read, retards. I'm not talking about the bottom row, of which I already know the change to that.
>>
File: 1651127233041.jpg (1.52 MB, 2400x1350)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
Finally
>>
>>832503
Holy shit, new item too! Seems we're going to start getting the different doctors from Dr. Mario World ported over to the game.
>>
>>832503
I'm confused, is doctor mario coming as a new driver? I'm reading some people claiming that the pills represent a new skill. I would say it's probably an animation movement like when ninja disappears or tanuki turns into stone. What would pills do as skill
>>
>>832512
Dr. Mario can't just transform into a pill out of nowhere, and they're way too scattered around in this shot to be related to any trick animation. It's likely that the Pills can just work like Hammers, except they bounce around for a bit.
>>
>>832503
>tfw this confirms the next Daisy alt is Doctor Daisy
Hopefully it comes sometime soon, but not too close to any time swimsuit or santa reruns.
>>
>another Mario alt
nice I get to save rubies.
>>
>>831442
I hope you won't get any tickets ever and all your pulls will be shit, cunt.
>>
>>832503
looks like the pills are going right for them
>>
File: daisy squat1.gif (475 KB, 95x247)
475 KB
475 KB GIF
>>832521
Noooo, it's Daisy's turn for a Halloween costume! This can't be happening!
>>
>>832999
It's not like there's exactly a ton of doctor alts available.
>>
>>832503
Looks like that 1 autist finally got their wish lol
>>
File: 1651171663519.png (67 KB, 764x305)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>832503
So the capsule item will probably work like red shells, following the target, which I guess makes sense if you see the three drivers being chased by the pills
>>
>>833214
I'm curious who we are getting for this right away.
Mario is a given, but will we get Peach, Bowser, or Luigi along with it? Can't see Rosalina or Daisy since they just got alts, unless it's the babies (giving baby Daisy her much needed first alt)+
>>
File: 1608651736285.jpg (92 KB, 683x397)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>first place for the entire tour
>at the last second when I go to sleep someone beats my score by 2 points
I am going to rape
>>
>>833317
Could also just be Mario.
>>
>>833879
Possible
>>
The new suit, probably will have double bombs so it may only be worth for one of the mall tracks if you don't have coverage
>>
File: Coin Box Mii.jpg (271 KB, 1124x617)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
Oh no, that's a ? Block head. ANOTHER Coin Box Mii?
>>
File: 1651212323461.png (903 KB, 760x989)
903 KB
903 KB PNG
The animation when mario jumped looked off, like a glitch or something but the sets are pretty cool
>>
>Christmas Rosa
Fuck, I really gotta keep my eyes and rubies out now.
>>
>>834101
The gold suit will be available for the first players during that tour so I doubt it will be another coinbox but who knows
>>
File: 1651213626192.jpg (563 KB, 1079x1413)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
If it is a doctor fest, does that mean we will get at least another doctor after this tour? I wonder who could be and if it's related to that new box suit
>>
>>834102
>dr mario world assets for the viruses

Bros....
>>
>>834121
Wario will finally get another alt!
>>
Look closely at the cars in the new trailer. They seem to actually be moving, unlike in the 8 DLC. Could be an earlier build, but would be strange if that change had nothing to do with elements in Tour.

>>834108
Likely going to be an option for F2P or Gold Pass only, since the Gold Mii Suit is going to be owned by an incredibly small amount of players (mostly whales).

>>834121
We’re due for a Team Rally soon, so I could see them relating to the featured drivers there. Some have speculated Peach vs. Bowser based on them being featured in the Doctor Tour teaser alongside Luigi. Most of the obvious doctor pairings (Peach vs. Daisy, Toad vs. Toadette, Wario vs. Waluigi) have already been done as well. If that’s not enough, Meowser should be due for his first rerun in the near future, especially with his track additions slowing a lot now.

>>834127
I’m sure Dr. Mario and Dr. Luigi were planned early on, but would be hilarious if they just reuse a ton of assets from that game here now that it’s dead. We already know that there have been some more recent drivers created for the game, so that would certainly fill up some slots.
>>
>>834121
>two consecutive tours
That's too big of a dose.
>>
>>834102
wasn't he recreating the classic dr. mario poses from his games?
>>
>>834103
That's a paid banner with the new kart, sadly.
>>
>>834715
Hey, I'd gladly deal with that for Christmas Daisy if needed.
>>
>>834121
Thanks, doc.
>>
We're gonna have 4 new doctor characters in the next four weeks and I'm not gonna pull for a single one of them.
>>
Please add me anons I need challenges and have no friends

>>
>>835073
I call at least one of them will have really good coverage because everyone will sleep on them. Same thing happened when superbell was added and cat toad started getting a lot of obscure tracks while cat peach sucked and became regular pipe filler.
>>
File: still level 1.jpg (9 KB, 295x171)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Remember when we bought this useless thing just because it was cheap? good times.
>>
>>835088
Gotcha bro.

>>835073
Who would even be the other two?
>>
>>835130
Their first ever alts:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ET-fQLAXYAISbia.jpg
>>
>>835136
Inb4 koopalings
>>
File: 1526459288121.png (816 KB, 815x649)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
I'm just waiting for Cranky, he's gonna make it, right?
>>
>>835130
Thank you friend
>>
>>835143
>Cranky and K. Rool are both planned
>waiting until after the E3 reveal of a new Donkey Kong game to add them
>>
>>835130
You've got Peach/Daisy, Wario/Waluigi, or more unlikely >>835136
Either two of these six I'd say, but this game HAS surprised me before so I don't know.
>>
>>835259
I just don't see Daisy getting another alt THIS soon.
Thankfully, because I'm bone dry after Farmer.
>>
Yall would spend 15 rubies for this?

How do you decide if it's worth or not?
>>
>>835830
Don't use rubies for coins, ever. That glider is fine but you will get it eventually because it has been on the token shop before and it's a regular item on the all clear pipe and the daily challenges. If you still haven't pulled all your token pipes maybe focus on that, you might get coins there
>>
>>835830
Absolutely not. I got that glider in a free pipe and used it maybe twice. If you really want it for collectioning's sake, at least wait until you don't have to use rubies for it
>>
>>835830
You've got no other sources for coins but playing coin rush with your rubies? I mean it's just 15 rubies but it also isn't the best glider by any means. You're so close to 450 rubies, though, I probably wouldn't do it. It's not even in this week's ranked, is it?
>>
File: DoctorPipeSneakPeek.jpg (90 KB, 718x294)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Yuck. Platinum Taxi is old as dirt & White Turbo Yoshi has been given out in the Tier Shop so those are already two stinkers in it right there. Wish they could've put the Cleanup Hitter and Silver King in instead.
>>
>>836136
This pipe is reminding me a lot of the one from Penguin Tour in the worst ways. The only good kart there was the Cact-Ice, and the Rambi Runner has quite a few more tracks to go around. This is the first time that it's been in a pipe since its debut in that horrible one with Funky and Dry Bowser. Wouldn't be surprised if it's meant to be the main grab in this pipe. The spotlight Frost Wing ended up being a disappointment, and to date the Bruiser line of karts have all been mediocre to absolute garbage. Not feeling confident in this new one being anything more than alright. Even the White Snow Skimmer is terrible, especially for a newer kart. It got a couple of decent paywalls in the past month, but I'm just guessing they were flukes to not make it seem like a complete dud in here. Hell, it's even worse than the two karts you mentioned, or at least very close.

The Silver King could end up being paired with Wedding Bowser this June, which would be nice since that would make it a spotlight as well. Otherwise, it may be a pack there along with Dry Bowser.
>>
File: 1651354813649.jpg (2.15 MB, 2300x1950)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB JPG
>>836204
I think the new bruiser might be decent. The winter stuff is usually useless outside of the christmas season and nintendo has been giving at least one decent version of each kart family, like silver king, kamek's broom, yellow offroader, black cat cruiser or the cact r. And bruiser hasn't had a good alt so far
>>
>>836227
>nintendo has been giving at least one decent version of each kart family
Yeah, this is the main reason I think it could be good. That, and the doctors may greatly overshadow this pipe. The new kart from the Pink Karts Pipe back when Cat Peach and Toad debuted together ended up being extremely good. Still, it does have a stigma to break.
>>
So how long does it usually take for a new driver to get more tracks added to their pool? I realized last night how little Farmer Daisy actually has and I'm hoping she gets something for Mall in the upcoming Tour since it would fit the existing shop there.
>>
>>836398
It's random. They're buffed as Nintendo pleases.
>>
>>836398
She will get more tracks next tour but who knows if nintendo will give her any coconut mall, she could end up with royal raceway buffs or any of the other non coconut ranked tracks for example, it depends of what algorithm nintendo uses to determinate what to buff and what not
>>
File: goldshi.jpg (5 KB, 71x93)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>836414
That's what I fear for Meowser and Goldshi,
They're going to give them the royal raceways I just know it. the devs LOOOVE their coinbox overlap..
>>
File: 1651378138447.png (368 KB, 760x1053)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>836591
If they give gold yoshi or meowser the R/T version it wouldn't be that bad, it only has peach happi as a +skill driver there
>>
>>836591
To be fair, Meowser has gotten some insane tracks already. One or two more uniques would be nice, but he's at a point where overlap isn't going to destroy him. He also has a massive hitbox, which means that the only drivers that can outdo him at max potential are the Miis.

Gold Yoshi just came out, on the other hand, and while he had some good tracks at launch he still needs some more to really solidify himself as a powerhouse.

>>836632
This would be a strong and even realistic buff for Gold Yoshi, let alone Meowser. Sadly, I have a feeling they will just give it to one or both of the Coin Box Mii Suits instead.
>>
hello
you should be at 1032/3500 fantastic combos today
have a nice day
>>
This general is slow but I keep hearing mkt is doing fantastically

Is it just truly a normie game with no depth or possibilities of discussion?
>>
>>837741
I mean, it's just discount Mario Kart really.
>>
>>837741
i played it for a good while and just got really fucking bored at some point and realized i wasn't having fun anymore. haven't played in a good while, only thing that would bring me back at this point is controller support or a switch port or something.
>>
File: 1651454821688.png (104 KB, 443x449)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>837741
I don't think there are enough things to discuss about the game. This general really only comes down to: first day, seeing new skills, shops, rewards and datamined content; sunday when special pipes appears; monday, when the ''your gold pipes, mason'' poster appears and then friday when we get the preview of the next tour.
To get far in the game you need to learn some strategy regarding your resources but no the kind that requires continued discussion because it's just a racing game for cellphones
>>
>>836227
This list is not accurate by the way. Prop, cupid and warrior/armored have the same width ass the offroaders and amerikart. Vampire is smaller than those.
Also, flower kart should be way higher, I genuinely think the size people are lying when they say it's 150 units wide (for comparison offroader and co and 224)
>>
>>838125
There's no way, when that shit passes me by it looks like the dude has a Mega Mushroom.
>>
I can't wait for this tour to be over, I tanked both weeks barely reaching 13th place. Hopefully I will have coverage for coconut mall because if not I'm taking the l again, definitely not pulling for the doctors
>>
>>839317
Just one more day.
>>
File: 1586481748370.jpg (393 KB, 1093x1223)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>15th place

it's over
>>
>>839317
Depends how many recent items you acquired. At the least, new retros are usually more generous than cities. There will also be only one variant of them per ranked.
>>
>so solidly in first that second is 13k points behind
The perks of only being tier 19, but the first week I barely got first by like 2k.
Guess that's what happens when you get stupid synergy for the second half on top of being able to use two versions of your favorite character.
>>
I'm in the doctor's waiting room.
>>
inb4 Mii Tokens again
>>
>1st place

I'm so thankful I maxed Dry Bowser.
>>
File: E5bWSuOXoAI0kkQ.jpg (61 KB, 497x370)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>840511
same but with level 8 triple uncapped yellow pit crew toad, 1st place by 3k points
>>
Feels pretty good for being a giant dumbass who spent money on a kart.
When exactly does the tier system start kicking my ass for being a newfag? Around 25-30?
>>
>>840524
You will start getting real competition after tier 30
>>
>No Mall basic coverage in terms of drivers, but good on the rest
>No R glider (though the tour reward one will help)
>Perfectly fine on T
Could have been worse. Not surprised part 2 is Peach and Bowser too.
>>
Luigi vacation getting mall t is great for him, another track where there's no other +skill and he's double featured with cheep cheep island t for week 1. Finally his time to shine
>>
Pink Ninja and Chargin Chuck are overlapping a lot. Seems you will be fine just investing in one or the other.
>>
Ugh, it's coming back again
>>
The special looks better now
>>
>>840578
Curious about Week 2. Leaning on the Tanookis being spotlighted.

Doubt we're getting a third Team Rally with Bowser featured, so maybe Kamek could finally join ACP?
>>
MOVING CARS IN TOUR COCONUT ROOM
>>
File: Prime'd n' ready.jpg (38 KB, 371x359)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Next week's Tier Shop will probably only cover RMX Ghost Valley 1R/T. so I'm guessing:

Cat Peach
Black Cat Cruiser
Daisy Glider

i shall await the datamine, see if i'm right.
>>
>>840658
Daisy Glider after it was spotlight last tour would be hysterical. Hope it happens.
>>
File: rWvJtvn4.jpg large.jpg (88 KB, 1035x515)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Are you red-pilled, green-pilled, yellow-pilled, or pink-pilled, /adv/?
>>
>Charging Sneed, Burger Mario, and Pink Ninja Guy as mall coverage
>capsule is just a hammer reskin right after we got a hammer char in a banner
So this one's another skip/1 pull, right?
>>
>>840768
definitely pinkpilled
>>
File: 1595632930138.gif (76 KB, 512x512)
76 KB
76 KB GIF
>>840768
If you struggled through Dr Mario World, you're riding with your bro Dr Bowser.
>>
>>840768
I'm orange-pilled.
>>
File: cocobuttmall.png (791 KB, 720x1640)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
>>840804
The game is really letting me have it for not pulling for the Pink Ninja, but it was either him or miss out on Gold Egg. -_-
>>
Well that kart is new for me
>>
>>840583
So 0/3/3 for the special pipe, right? Sounds good
>>
>>841042
same
>>
>>840804
Actually, the Capsules are more like a mix of Red Shells and Fireballs.

>>840979
For what it’s worth, Gold Yoshi at least got two very strong buffs on Donut Plains 1 N and R. He’s also going to be great next week if you don’t have Kangaroo or Volendam.

>>841042
That’s nice. Have most of the rare karts from Year 1, but missed this one for some reason.

>>841048
Like how this went from looking terrible to actually pretty good solely from the gliders. Not pulling since I own most of those items already, but I’m curious how the White Bruiser will turn out.

>>840768
Tempted to save through these, but I love Dr. Bowser and Dr. Luigi. That said, I’m wary that they might be pricks and drop Wedding Bowser just a couple tours after the Team Rally. Don’t forget that they reran Santa Bowser, one of the rarest drivers in the game, for the first and so far only time just TWO tours before Meowser debuted.
>>
>>840979
CHARGIN' CHADS

>>841042
Is this an assumption or datamined? Would love to get that kart, too.

>>841048
This is almost a fantastic pipe, imagine getting the cloud glider three times and missing out in the good stuff.
>>
>>841065
>Is this an assumption or datamined?
It's datamined, it's on the discord server same with the description of the special pipe and the luigi pipe next week
>>
>>841048
So this is worth hitting up?
>>
>>841104
If you don't plan on pulling for the doctors, for sure.
>>
Where can I get an APK on this? Play store doesn't allow me to grab it and I know my $600 phone can run it
>>
>tour got the better coconut mall
thanks for betatesting, 8tards
>>
>>
>>841370
Well regular king bomb is garbage now but somehow I still don't have him so thank you nintendo, I guess
>>
>>841370
It's pretty fucked up how they keep giving away Classic Mario while Classic Luigi keeps being put in pipes. Yeah, neither is anywhere close to good, but Luigi is still a league ahead. (I also don't have him.)
>>
>>841438
Well as bad as he is now, he's still a lucky 7 driver so nintendo would prefer giving old drivers with bad skills
>>
Man, if only Pink Gold Peach Cup could be the week two ranked cup.
>>
>>841481
I'd agree, but they gave away Hakama Mario last August.
>>
Is the balloon challenge new? Or has it just been so long since we've seen it?
>>
>>841542
It's not new, I read somewhere that its last appearance was during the 2020 winter tour
>>
>>841693
it's ONLY appearence
>>
File: bringing da BOOM.png (813 KB, 1125x1351)
813 KB
813 KB PNG
How on earth is he & Pom Pom still not in Tour yet???
>>
>>842326
I'm actually not sure. Maybe even Nintendo doesn't see them as being all that interesting, but then again they put Pom Pom (and JUST her) in Super Mario Party of all games.
>>
>>842326
Given how much content they are adding now one thing after the other, I wouldn't be surprised if they bring them both, pete piranha and wiggler eventually
>>
Very nice.
>>
File: 1652040430145.png (474 KB, 760x1533)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
Did 8 ten pulls and 2 singles, three restarts and got:
>pic
>3 white bruisers
>2 rambis
>2 extra regular sail
>1 extra cloud glider
I'm pretty satisfied, finally completed my coverage for gliders
>>
>>845268
I got everything I wanted except for that damn parasol, would've completed my coverage for coconut mall t. Oh, well.
>>
THE GOLD PIPES MASON
>>
>>845933
Springtime crane at level 3 now
>>
File: 1548970079239.jpg (34 KB, 360x359)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>845933
green apple lv2
>>
File: 1555555594524.jpg (28 KB, 500x333)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>845933
crawly kart xD
>>
I wasted all my rubies and got Dr. Mario but why am I not happy?
>>
>>847002
Because he's bad, has a bad skill, doctor luigi has better starting tracks and he may become a regular high end driver very soon like cat peach was after the cat tour.
>>
>>847002
You could get lucky with his kart and glider getting good coverage, but it's almost always better to bet on the week 2 driver, to be honest.
>>
>>847021
Doctor Luigi has one major problem.
It's Luigi.
>>
>>847042
What beef do you have against Luigi?
>>
>>847228
I don't like cowards.
>>
>>845933
Well at least he's level 2 next tour?
>>
What's the best kart skill? Should I care about them at all or just use karts I like?
>>
File: rundown doctor tour.png (601 KB, 670x618)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>>847682
Miniturbo for flat tracks and jump boost for T tracks, but those are only to get additional points per miniturbo/jump. for karts is more important their coverage, ranked appearance and their size.
>>
Holy shit, I still have the last 10 token pipes to grind and after 3 golden pipes with HE tickets I finally got the 45 rubies
>>
>>847710
Not surprised at most of these being good, but I genuinely thought the Roaring Racer wouldn't be anything special. Seems I was quite wrong on that front.
>>
File: disgusting.png (505 KB, 600x727)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
>>847710
Man, both the Yellow Offroader and Cact-R were spotlights recently and I had no rubies for them.
>>
File: 1652224492682.png (531 KB, 674x618)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>>848219
The singapore set is peaking right now, luigi vacation started with a lot of overlaps but he's now in the top 15
>>
>>845933
Kamek Broom epic kart.
>>
>tfw still no Mall option
>>
>Baby Rosalina bundle
>She covers Mall R, which I have covered
>Fire Rosalina covers Mall T, which I more than have covered, but has sail which mildly tempts me
>>
>>848651
Baby rosalina detective will likely be on a future ranked track again but she has a lot of old city coverage so she's really bad, don't even think about buying her.
Starry great sail is a fantastic glider but it's a regular item from pipes, you will get it eventually, I recently watched a video about some mkt content creator pulling his token pipes and he got that glider there.
>>
>>848657
Yeah I've figured that a lot of city coverage isn't great. Add in my not being huge on Rosalina anyways and they really just don't appeal enough. None of these bundles do.
More importantly is which two of these do I get more likely use out of.
>>
>>848660
The glider is the best of the three but I would get the kart too because it's super rare, from what I read it hasn't come back since 2019
>>
>>845933
black dozer
>>
>>848660
Yeah if you can just buy one I'd go for the glider. The kart IS rare, but kinda useless. Cat Peach is good, too, for her coverage, and having a cup named after her, but doesn't have the best item for scoring, so I'd get her 2nd if you can save enough coins.
>>
File: 1561850648536.jpg (66 KB, 540x473)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
I just noticed I used tickets on cat peach without even realizing she is not usually top shelf in this track.
>>
>>848663
Super rare doesn't mean much to me, honestly.

>>849117
I was definitely looking at Cat Peach because a few times now I've had tracks that she would cover that I lack anything else for.
I'll be able to get both, just need to finish getting the token coins first.
>>
>>849244
With that said holy shit rmx ghost valley r/t is fucking hard to get 1st place at while maximizing your score.
>>
File: doc.jpg (6 KB, 222x227)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmP1-iRKlec
Ouch.
>>
>>849506
100/6 pipes, not even once
>>
>>849506
>pulling pretty much the entire 100 pipe for dr luigi
I hope at least the doc gets good buffs because that's rough
>>
I'm actually mad about lacking a mall racer.
>>
>>849825
>in my anger do a single pipe
Sometimes anger works.
>>
These teams are fucking garbage holy shit
>>
File: Peach vs. Bowser Teams.png (3.25 MB, 750x3175)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB PNG
Here are all the members for both teams. Surprisingly balanced all things considered.
>>
>>850055
I'm definitely gonna wait to see what tracks are featured for the whole tour so that I chose the team with the most coinbox presence. This could be as grindy as the mii tour if you pick your team wrong and getting 5 additional rubies if it wins it's not worth missing the token shop
>>
>>850055
Rosalina being on Team Bowser is a little suspicious. The second week's pipe is always a rerun of a previous tour's items, so I could see the Tanookis both coming back in it. They've only been in packs so far since the Autumn Tour, so bringing them back in a pipe together would be huge. Rosalina in particular is a fantastic driver in terms of coverage.
>>
>>850055
What's with them putting the kongs, Rosalina, and Yoshi with Bowser?
Strikers did the same thing with the reveal trailer.
>>
>>850055
Blindly picking Peach, there's no way she doesn't win again.
>>
>>849506
you poor soul. i am so sorry.
>>
>>850395
Yoshis have some similarities to Koopas due to their shell saddles and reptilian appearance. Their was even some point in Yoshi’s conception where he was considered to be a turtle like the Koopas.

Donkey Kong, despite being a hero overall, is listed alongside the other Kongs in this game as a rival due to his grandfather’s rivalry with Mario (or the Mario vs. Donkey Kong series, just talking about DK himself). He also has no particular relationship helping Peach compared to other characters.

Rosalina is likely just there for balancing purposes, and possibly for >>850067. It’s also worth noting that Peach already has most of the human girls, so Rosalina being on Bowser gives it a little more leverage in that regard. The Strikers teams are most likely just a funny coincidence.
>>
Tour trailer is out early on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlI0G0MgZJc
>Week 1 are the new sets for Dr. Peach and Dr. Bowser
>Week 2 is, strangely, a Sky Tour rerun with Aviator Mario and Halloween Rosalina
Both Special Pipes once again have three sets themed around Coin Box drivers:
>Team Peach has Pink Gold Peach, Vacation Peach, and Party Time Pauline alongside the Rose Queen, Wild Pink, and Rose Taxi
>Team Bowser has Gold Koopa, Kamek, and shockingly Santa Bowser alongside the Gold Cheep Charger, Kamek's Zoom Broom, and Holiday King
No gliders are shown in this trailer, but should be included. I wonder if Kamek will finally be added to the regular pool so that each pipe has one regular driver included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d5L8ecNguI
Here's the Coin Box Mii Suit as well. Next tour seems to have a suit based on Cat Mario? Strange choice, but it does make it curious what tour is being planned alongside it. Maybe Meowser will be returning during it?
>>
>>851347
Whales got fucked by the release of that ? suit. It seems like nintendo is screwing with them intentionally because they are also running out of coins every tour now, the rewards for tier 80 other than unlocking the suit are still the same as tier 60 too so really there's no point tiering up.
>>
>>851347
damn nintendo really said ???
>>
>>851741
At first I thought the ? Block Suit wasn't a problem for them since it would likely overlap hard with other top tier skills, but then I was reminded that the suit can get a huge base points boost due to the way Miis work. Whales will absolutely want to get more Miis to raise the potential of the Gold Suit, so that would leave the ? Block as the best option on each of its tracks even if it only gets a small handful. Being a whale doesn't sound fun, especially right now in this game.
>>
>>851347
Might finally get that Cat Mario and Cat Luigi tour.
>>
So how does a vs tour work exactly? Do you pick a side or is it just using those racers gives points towards one side or the other?
>>
>>852151
You pick a side at the start of the tour and stick with it for the remainder of it. You can use drivers from the other team, but you can only collect team tokens by using drivers on your team. The other big change is that all races during the tour feature two teams rather than the usual free-for-all.

Pipes and shop items are the same for both teams, so you can still pull the opposite team's pipe if you want certain items from it.
>>
>>852151
You pick a team and you can only get tokens from picking drivers that are part of that team, tokens are from courses and from coinbox, at the end of the race those tokens are yours and are also added to your team but the tokens never go away for the entire tour even if you already cleared the shop, so you will get less red coins from your coinbox, so, some people who don't care about the rally choose the team with the lower coinbox presence to get better ranked and ACR results but they have to grind a lot more to clear the shop.
Also there's the recovery mechanic, everyday 30 minutes after reset they will update the score for the rally and the losing team will get a bonus that day, meaning your tokens will be worth twice. Each team also has that bonus on the weekend and then on tuesday.
>>
>>852167
>>852179
Huh, I'm guessing the driver spread for the stages is balanced for both teams for the most part?
Kinda sucks though. I expected to have this choice to be slightly hard but my racer power is overwhelmingly Peach side oriented.
>>
>>852465
It's technically balanced but obviously not every player is going to have every driver, so you could get screwed if the drivers you have aren't top shelf in the tour's courses. That's why the rewards and token shops always give out drivers for both teams.
>>
jesus, the ghost valley track from ranked is fucking annoying, you have to either miss actions or lose the race, fucking bots are ruthless. Thank god for my good coverage on coconut r and t.
>>
On a long track with a lvl 6 plus HE Giant Banana user, would using 100cc work out better since in theory the slower speed means that you can get more banana slips per lap vs a higher engine class?
>>
I wish the pathing for the giant bombs was radically improved or it operated exactly like a yoshi egg in terms of movement and tracking. On some courses the item just can't do shit when it bounces in all the wrong ways.
>>
>>854418
I don't think there is any way you can justify 100cc over 150 for scoring.
>>
>>854500
He might be thinking of when the next time tokens from crashes is a thing.
>>
File: Scuba_Duba_duu.png (165 KB, 398x434)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
h-h-he'll get a variant of Koopa Cape, r-r-right..?
>>
>>854577
I wouldn't say it's impossible with how they like to give random buffs to older drivers on occasion, but he's contending with at least Aviator for Mario buffs on the track.
>>
File: 1546185088718.jpg (77 KB, 1078x518)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>been in 1st with a 3k point lead for almost the entire week
Tomorrow someone is passing me, I just know it.
>>
I really fucking hate how blatantly this AI cheats.
Red shells the exact instant a star wears off, a blue shell the instant a frenzy ends, blasting off with two frenzies nearly in a row and second place is still directly on your ass.
>>
File: 1381117877331.gif (865 KB, 370x281)
865 KB
865 KB GIF
>>855824
>anon is getting filtered by a casual mobile game
>>
>>855824
I remember reading somewhere that when you're in a frenzy, bots start attacking you because they are programmed to react to your actions, during the frenzy you keep tapping the screen several times so that alerts them. Only getting easier badgeless bots might help but the blue shell and lightning are ridiculous, yesterday I was coin collecting and I got struck by lightning 2 times in the same race.
>>
File: yay.jpg (29 KB, 149x225)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Have you discovered the joy of autoclickers (I guess they should be called autotappers in this case) yet, lads? Very helpful with token grinding, if you get an error message though you're fucked so you still have to keep an eye on your device.
>>
>>850055
Dry Bowser not being with all of the other bowsers is extremely confusing.
>>
>>855659
It happened and I had to level up gold Yoshi a bit more but I'm back in 1st.
>>
File: Sway your decision.jpg (21 KB, 414x330)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Remember: the new COIN BOX Mii suit is on team peach.
>>
>Last week barely managed to scrape first by like 2k points after a near last minute scramble
>meanwhile, this week
I know 25 is still shitter tier, but I figured I'd finally have to work for first or just deal with second or lower going forward.
>>
>>856914
You will stay getting harder opponents after tier 30, in my tier 67 ranked I was 1 place the entire week by 15k and today someone woke up and my lead is now 11k, super easy week.
>>
>>856907
It's coverage doesn't look very good.
>>
9564-4356-3229
add me friends... please
>>
File: 1652855137739.png (565 KB, 473x618)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
Bait pipes
>>
>>856998
the power level difference between the peach 50 and the bowser 50 is fucking ridiculous
>>
>gets a BIG buff
Holy
SH!T
>>
>waluigi bus driver pack
Wow, that's low even for nintendo
>>
>>856998
sure like giving away that Aurora Balloon dont they?
>>
>>857003
>Swimsuit Daisy
Hahahaha, holy shit I really did pick the perfect time to start playing. Everything I have wanted has been just flowing in fast, yet perfectly spaced.
This makes up for how shitty this ranked cup is for me.
>>
>silver suit featured on 2 ranked tracks
I might do it lads, I might take it to level 6 and double uncap it.
>>
Why the fuck are these team balances fucking awful, Bowser hates Rosalina and Yoshi
>>
File: 1589468070808.png (167 KB, 744x804)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>see coin box mii is on peach
>so join peach so i can use it asap
>it's not in the store
>do some searching
>it's a fucking tier reward
>you have to get first, just first
>now stuck on a shitty team while all my heavy hitters are on bowser
Can this tour just end already? I had 240 rubies and a shit ton of resources to buff it up as well as I could and now I can't even get the damn thing.
>>
They fucking love putting cat toad on the paid banners, huh? I started playing in December and I swear this the 4th or 5th time he's been there.
>>
>>857168
It's going to be in the mii shop eventually, probably next tour the rosalina suit and then that ? suit
>>
>charging chuck got ANOTHER BUFF
CHUCKCHADS WW@
>>
>>857000
>>857298
Holy shit, they never buff old drivers with TWO new tracks in a tour, this is pretty good.
>>
So does this mean the drivers in bundles next week might get buffs too?
>>
>>857168
Welcome to the winners' team.
>>
Damn, Gold Egg Yoshi and Volendam Rosalina are already appearing very strong. Hope most people here got one or both of them.
>>
>spend hours grinding Coconut Mall R last tour with no good run in sight
>get two coin frenzies and beat my previous high score by 2k on my first (and probably last as far as this tour concerned) run today
Still got 1st place last tour but it's funny how luck works sometimes.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (170 KB, 850x289)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>857034
>Bowser hates Rosalina
You sure about that?
>>
>>857503
Would've pulled for the volendam set if I had saved, but I was completely out of rubies.
>>
File: 1651259306965.jpg (30 KB, 400x384)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>cave and get the fire rosalina pack a few days before the end of the last tour hoping for some decent boost out of a few tracks from it (wasn't much, honestly)
>got it again from the token shop gold pipe
I mean, at least it seems to have some coverage I lacked for this tour so it's not totally wasted.
Still wish i could go back and unbuy it though, knowing about next week's bundles.
>>
>>857670
I didn't even know they'd added her to the gold pipe.
>>
>>857000
Between that and him getting a pack it's a good time to use him
>>
>>857879
Sorry, I meant the glider.
>>
Token farming is super easy this tour, I already grinded the exp from the 3 new tracks and from that alone I already have 4770 out of the 12520 needed to clear the shop. That's almost 40% already completed on day 1.
>>
>>857895
Okay, now how much time have you put into the game just today?
>>
>>857901
90 races, 30 per koopa cave variant. Each it takes like 2 minutes plus another minute for selecting set/restarting/loading. That's like 4.5 hours, probably 5 hours to be more precise in total. I don't race the other tracks until I get the increase in exp to maximize my score, even if it's just 10 extra points at the finish line.
>>
>>857915
>4.5 hours of mobile gaming
Just how long is your commute?
>>
>>858204
>4.5 hours of mobile gaming
Well, I like the game and I only have the time to do a hard grind on wednesdays, the rest of the week I'm busy and I play only to get my daily coins then I go for ranked until sunday when I have the time again.
>>
Is it Wednesday yet? I want the new bundles.
>>
>Bowser Cup
>Not Luigi, Wario, Ice Bro, or Dixie cups
One day I'll get a ridiculous ranked cup where my excessive Daisy investment comes into play.
I guess I'll be able to explode Koopa Cape T once the bundle drops, so hope isn't lost.
>>
Pretty good pull considering all I want was the yellow capsule kart
>>
>>860496
I got Dr. Bowser from the first free pipe, but I really want that gem glider he comes with. I'd bet anything that's the new Silver King. Only 150 rubies, though.
>>
File: 1653186541320.png (65 KB, 259x194)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
Wow, finally completed my token pipe pulls and they all were awful, not a single gold pipe, but at least I got 8k coins and 12 rubies from random green pipes so at least I got something
>>
How have people farmed so many tokens so quickly?
>>
>>861215
Bonus days, both teams got extra tokens today, I'm team peach and only one race on royal raceway R gave me more than 80 tokens with pgp. If you're team bowser the gba bowser's castle tracks that don't have many jumps are great too
>>
>>861280
Ah, I see.
>>
File: 1628824506671.png (1.56 MB, 1234x938)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>860242
>Vs. Bowser tour
>>
>>856999
Which is better?
>>
>>861681
It depends of what do you need for your account, the majority are pulling for the bowser pipe because kamek and santa bowser are more relevant than pauline party time and peach vacation. I pulled from the peach pipe because I didn't have those 2 drivers and I would use duplicates for pgp to get her close to level 8, plus getting the rose taxi which gives me three tracks
>>
>>861685
For me it's the Rose Parasol. Peach pipe has the better karts and gliders, Bowser's has the better drivers.
>>
>>861512
Yes I know anon. Doesn't mean I couldn't dream.

>>856998
I'm just skipping all three, honestly.
>>
File: 1604870687981.jpg (62 KB, 715x651)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>bowser jr pirate in the gold pipe
>>
>>862586
Interesting?
>>
THE GOLD PIPES MASON
>>
>>862682
>metal mario

uh thanks i guess
>>
>>862682
Black Turbo Birdo
doesn't give me any new coverage but I'll take it, better than Peachette, at least.
Anyway, how is your ranked going on, anons? Aiming for that mii suit?
>>
>>862682
heart balloons
>>
>>862682
Captain toad
>>
>>862804
I'm almost maxed out in 2nd place by only 1000 points. I keep grinding Vanille Lake to try to get as close to 20k as I can but no luck.
>>
>>862925
Vanilla lake is a bad track to improve your total score, I think the max number of actions there is 140 and that's with a lucky 7 and coin frenzy, it's better to focus on the +200 actions like the koopa capes or even the toad circuit.
>>
>>862804
I'm only rank 28 and barely holding first by like 1.2k.
The new track is killing me having no frenzy driver.
>>
>>862947
Do you think level 5 gold Yoshi can outscore level 6 Chuck? Both are double capped.
>>
>>863117
If you get several individual boxes then yes, gold yoshi could have a higher ceiling
>>
>>862682
>literally bought the kart in the token shop 20 mins before getting it in the gold pipe
I fucking hate this game
>>
>>863379
At least you didn't spend fourty bucks last tour for a glider you got from the gold pipe in the shop a week later like I did.
>>
>>863379
Well, not a bad kart to level up for free, I'd say.
>>
File: 1653361662722.png (639 KB, 760x1347)
639 KB
639 KB PNG
Holy shit, double boombox, 212 actions. Almost lost the race but I got saved by a red shell from someone in my team
>>
>>863564
Jesus christ.
>>
TWO HOURS TO GRIND 2K POINTS AHHHHHH
>>
File: 1566105431781.jpg (38 KB, 393x234)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>865004
>pull another token pipe
>he glider ticket
>enough to level up wonderful wings to 4
>get 2k more points on vanilla lake by getting a coin frenzy with the new setup and nonstop combo
>get 1st place by 100 points
>>
File: 1653455756535.png (756 KB, 760x1530)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
Did you get it?
>>
>>865107
>>
Bruh.
Got Pauline and Rose Queen from my attempt at the other pipe.

>>865107
Nope, wasn't high enough of a tier.
>>
>>865158
I'm sure the suit will be at the shop eventually.
>>
Koopa cape sucks so much fucking ass.
>>
>>865107
Yes thanks to Dry Bowser and Craptain Toad.
>>
>>865107
Not last week. Counting on this week not being too rough.
>>
I suddenly feel very safe this week.
>>
They didn't post a sneak peek this time, maybe we will have a filler cat tour bringing back meowser and the new mii cat suit?
>>
>>866514
Should be a trailer tonight anyway.
I'm expecting Cat Mario and Luigi.
>>
Why is everyone saying it's gonna be cat stuff?
>>
File: 1653604308695.jpg (189 KB, 1280x720)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>867007
Because of the new mii suit, it wouldn't make much sense if they introduce a cat suit during a non cat tour, also it would be perfect to bring back meowser as he has already stopped getting buffs from old tracks plus the return of cat rosalina. I wouldn't be surprised if they also bring the tanukis as a big ears tour or something like that.
>>
>>867058
>New mii suit
>for a cat tour
It's going to be waluigi cat or something dumb to give a side game character a cat suit without actually putting the character in one, isn't it?
>>
>>867068
I think it's probably just a generic cat suit with superbell skill, maybe it could be a calico cat. At least it would look better than a yellow mario suit.
>>
>>867075
I'm expecting it to be the yellow suit that Mario has, but a calico would be really cool.
>>
>daily pipe it's gold
>please don't be another Peachette
>it's Peachette
God fucking dammit, me and my mouth.
>>
whew glad I won ? Mii Suit Week 1, I'd have NO Chance this week.
>>
Will we get SHROOM RIDGE TONIGHT BOIS?!!??
>>
IT'S BABY PARK
>>
File: 1653631411831.png (204 KB, 760x412)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
????
>>
>that upcoming mii suit
Is that actually the fucking guy from Mario Party with the top hat?
>>
1 of the worst courses and worst tour ideas for the new month. Ok
>>
>>867482
Etika
>>
File: 1653632085992.jpg (100 KB, 640x480)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>867482
>>
File: Baby Karts.png (373 KB, 484x375)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDkHWOFTLUE

Watch the pink one end up getting insane buffs. Who the hell actually wants to pull this pipe instead of the cats?
>>
File: 1653632684908.png (494 KB, 760x405)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
I've never played baby park but from what I saw it's really short, only a simple circuit with 2 item boxes, if they don't make it larger and put more things to do, this might be the hardest track to keep combo and the score potential will be abysmal.
https://youtu.be/LzqU2zwyOX0
>>
>>867518
It's likely going to be five laps like DS, meaning ten item boxes. If any Boomerang or Giant Banana drivers get the track, they will have insane scoring potential.
>>
>everybody will spend all their rubies for cat mario/luigi & special pipe hunting for catalina/meowser
>tour afterwards: Wedding Tour 3
>Wedding Bowser /w Coin Box

watch it happen.
>>
>>867545
Doubt we'd get yet another Bowser with Coin Box, especially with all the ones released lately. Think there's quite high odds that we could get Wedding Bowser with Boomerang or Giant Banana, however. Both would be huge and definitely better than Capsule or Super Bell.
>>
>>867482
>>
>>867518
Baby Park is the Ben-Hur of Mario Kart. It may be called Baby, but it's the arena where only the men survive.
>>
File: 910sNYqgl0L.jpg (29 KB, 433x454)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>867482
happy juneteenth everyone
>>
>>867482
pipe suit most likely
>>
>>867545
No Daisy, no ruby use.
>>
So are Pills just a reskinned Fireball?
>>
>>868828
Not entirely. Clearly similar function, but there’s some subtle differences between the two, mainly in terms of movement.
>>
Can you get anything good from the token pipe? is it worth grinding tokens for it?
>>
>>868940
Absolutely. You could get a gold pipe like the one you get when you clear all cups, you could get high end level tickets, you could get 45 rubies, 10k coins, lots of good shit.
>>
>>868940
>>848071
Also high end tickets, coins and stuff from the all clear pipe
>>
I can't tell if I wound up in a multi room with only afk people or something weird happened.
But I'll take the free first places, I guess.
>>
>>869955
Same thing happened to me last tour, I still needed 12 multiplayer victories for the expert challenge and got 6 easy wins in a row, it seemed as if the others were bots running on 50cc. After that I got disconnected to a new lobby and real people appeared
>>
>>870257
I wish I had more time to have spent with that, maybe I would have gotten up a couple good ranks.
>>
Has there been any recent stuff (karts, drivers) that's been sorta forgotten by the devs? Kinda like Wario Cowboy or Pirate Bowser Jr. I feel like at least one of the doctors is bound to meet the same fate.
>>
File: 1653934174482.jpg (112 KB, 583x441)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>870923
Cat rosalina and tiger bruiser, now that they're coming back with meowser, it means that their terrible buffs already ended. The samurai set is awful, the kart is only halfway decent because of its size. Luigi golf is also weak, he got one amsterdam track but then he didn't get coconut mall or koopa cape, mario golf ended up being the better driver.
>>
>>870923
Cat Rosalina and Samurai Mario have both gotten horrendous buffs. It's especially embarrassing with the latter's item. Most of the Mii suits have also ended up getting forgettable buffs, although that shouldn't be surprising with the Mii Shop existing. Wouldn't say any other stick out as being outright bad. Golf Bros overlap good skills a lot, but have gotten a lot of paywalls at least. Too early to entirely judge Yukata Peach and White Birdo.

Tiger Bruiser ended up lackluster. Sneeker never even took off. Gold Bunny was completely forgotten just like other Gold Pass exclusives nowadays, despite a surprisingly strong starting tour. Both are still new, but the Dragonfly and Firefly are already off to rough starts.

All the new cat-themed gliders from New Year's 2022 ended up being disappointments. Cat Parafoil was especially weak for a new paywalled glider. The commemorative Waluigi's Mustache fell off right after its debut while its Wario counterpart ended up alright. The regular red Origami Glider got basically nothing after its debut tour.

Been a lot of powerful items debuting lately, but there's still been plenty of other items taking the fall.
>>
File: 88678363_p0.png (448 KB, 1200x1200)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
So with baby park coming, does this mean she might actually get a buff?
It's still weird to me that this track is part of a cat tour and not some sort of baby themed one.
>>
>>871960
>does this mean she might actually get a buff?
Nothing more than middle shelf in one of them.
>>
>>871960
Maybe only the farmer alt, i could see her getting another trick track shared with luigi vacation or rosalina voldemort
>>
this is a really fucking close vs tour holy shit
>>
>>872029
They really don't like Normal drivers having anything, do they?

>>872051
I mean specifically the babies.
It feels wrong if they don't have some form of baby park as a top pick.
>>
>>871960
>>872059
Koala and Cherub might get buffs. I'd be shocked if neither do with them being featured again during the tour. As for any of the regular babies, mid-shelf if they're lucky.
>>
>>872059
Well, the ios trailer shows that koala shares the pipe with cat mario so I'm guessing cherub will be with cat luigi and both babies will get at least one version of baby park, other than that, no, normal baby drivers don't get anything.
>>
Why are the GBA tracks (excluding the bowser castles, for some reason) so cut down from their orignal versions? The 3DS tracks are perfectly in tact, why couldn't they be recreated fully?
>>
File: 1654046282779.png (369 KB, 760x1510)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
Now I only need a car for the next time sky garden comes back, the rest only reappear once in a blue moon. Hopefully I will have coverage for all the baby park tracks.
>>
Neat, gonna manage to at least get a couple more pipes before this ends.

>>873311
What is this?
>>
File: 1654058564455.png (1.05 MB, 760x1500)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>873458
It's a coverage app for android, colección MKT.
https://twitter.com/ColeccionMkt?t=ov3y5hbB67NxYUgjf-Gxcg&s=09
>>
File: E4GiesAVoAE5zxE.jpg (14 KB, 500x348)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>ended 5th only 100 points away from 6th
oh well
>>
>Holiday Daisy of all things was the one to get some sort of Baby Park coverage
What a fucking odd choice.
>>
Holy shit Baby Park is fucking awful in tour.
>>
The samurai set came to life, the glider got baby park, and mario samurai with his kart got the trick version with 3 coinbox drivers as second shelf.
>>
File: 1654064934523.png (571 KB, 632x539)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
>you want meowser? Too bad, here you go, cat peach duplicates.
>>
>>873577
>Kitty-Cat Pipe
>Cat-themed drivers like Meowser and Cat Rosalina are here!
>High-End appearance rate at 12%! This pipe starts off with 50 things in it!
>This pipe does not feature spotlights.
So, another 2/2/2.
>>
OK seriously, is it just me or is the fucking AI in hyper mode or some shit this tour?
>>
File: Spongebob Squarehead.png (862 KB, 720x1640)
862 KB
862 KB PNG
Well look who finally decided to be useful.
>>
>>873588
That's really bad. Lot of potential duds from that pipe.

>>873616
Berlin Tour soon?
>>
>>873616
Nintendo has been giving new buffs to old drivers but the really weird ones this tour are definitely the christmas items. I don't even remember if I ever used santa mario.
>>
>>873542
HoliDaisy has showed up in Rank like... every Tour this year.

Confirmed Best Daisy
>>
What are the odds for getting Penguin Luigi? He's the last penguin I need.
>>
>>873703
They need to put her in a pipe or bundle.
Somehow, for having started just before the samurai tour, I've managed to get so lucky that literally every version of Daisy besides this one has come available in some form or another, including a brand new one.
I'd be ecstatic if I could complete the set next tour.
>>
>>873749
He's a regular pipe element, you can see the odds in the details of the pipe, you will get him eventually. I can't remember well but I think nintendo put him in a tier shop once, maybe they could do it again.
>>
>>873624
Used him on sidney before. Still only level 2.
>>
>>873855
I looked at the rates and it said 0%
>>
File: 1654104625620.png (28 KB, 537x265)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>874035
It's not 0, but it would be really dumb to use rubies to pull for him.
>>
File: 1654120777321.png (38 KB, 234x142)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
Better save some coins
>>
>>874367
Think this is the first Tier Shop where every single item is really good. Way better than I was expecting.
>>
>>874367
Too late, dumped a chunk on tickets I needed.
>>
>>874367
Oh jesus FUCKING christ.
>>
>*ruins your perfect glider coverage*
>>
>>875665
I doubt we will ever see that track again. For the third anniversary they will bring london 3, vancouver 2, singapore, los angeles 2, amsterdam and maybe another new city.
>>
>>875740
Don't worry, it will live on in spirit in Mario Kart 8 instead.
>>
>>876234
a fate worse than death
>>
>>875665
I can't figure out how to make use of this app.
I thought it would help me see if a 1.5 bonus kart could beat out a 2x kart if the level is higher.
>>
Good god I hate how the AI gets.
>>
File: 1654287884918.png (235 KB, 1773x723)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>876558
That app is mostly to show your coverage gaps, the DKR.exe's MKT scoresheet is perfect to calculate your scores. You don't have to add your inventory, just search the item, put your player level, level and base points and it will give you an estimate of your score and how many actions you should go for each track. This is the one carlos85 and the other whales use for ACR.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C2dR5pO1rcKlle62dPRb5MqCbbDDubKeT87A54N6w00/copy
>>
>>876704
That's not what info I want at all.
>>
>>876558
>I thought it would help me see if a 1.5 bonus kart could beat out a 2x kart if the level is higher.

Easy answer to this one:

Levels only matter for top shelf, you don't get any bonus points from a high level DKG if it's mid or bottom shelf, it's all treated as level 1. Point cap ticket bonuses still work though.
>>
>>876764
That doesn't make any sense. What you're saying is that a level 8 mid kart would still be worse than a level 1 high and I feel like I've seen stuff contrary to it.
It also feels like it fucks people harder for missing stuff.
>>
>>876774
that is my understanding of the situation.

>It also feels like it fucks people harder for missing stuff.
You are playing a gatcha game, this is by design. Karts specifically are hard to get full coverage for, but on the flip side they also contribute the least to the score. It's Driver > Glider >> Kart
>>
>>876774
Not worse, but equal.
>>
>Had to drain the entire pipe, but at least got cat bowser and rosa out of it
>>
>>876732
see those columns with an arrow on top? you put 3 if it's top-shelf 2 if it's middle and you get what 1 represents. Seems like it can be helpful to
>see if a 1.5 bonus kart could beat out a 2x kart if the level is higher.
>>876764
Do the glider levels affect combo-time on mid and bottom though? I remember someone on discord mentioning that they do but I'm sure if that even matters
>>
>>878231
you got two top drivers from a non-spotlight pipe for just 225 rubies, this is great luck
>>
>>878333
>Do the glider levels affect combo-time on mid and bottom though?
It should. I remember someone being able to non-stop I think it was Tokyo Blur 3 back when it came out, all thanks to a high level mid shelf glider.
>>
>>878335
I'm just under a severe worry of something I really want suddenly popping up.
>>
File: why.png (125 KB, 1000x600)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
holy mother of overlap batman
>>
>>874367
Fuck, they must be doing it on purpose, I'm trying to save 32k coins for this tier shop and during this tour so far I already got 2 HE tickets on my daily selects when I usually only get one every two tours or so.
>>
THE GOLD PIPES MASON
>>
>>879255
Gold glider, now I only need four tickets to take it to level 8
>>
It's been a while since I've had to actually grind the 900k points.

>>879255
I already forgot.
>>
File: 1572941275830.gif (1.86 MB, 228x170)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
>>879255
>8-bit star glider

thanks
>>
>>878335
Meowser is very strong, but Cat Rosalina is far from a "top driver". Still think the former was worth emptying if mainly for the item.
>>
>>879255
Hm.
>>
>>879255
candlelight flight glider, which i already have
>>
When are they going to add Geno
>>
>>880857
Anon there is a better chance of Tour having a collab with Dragalia Lost than there is of Geno being added.
>>
Damn, even putting some effort I can only get to 9th. No coverage for Baby Park whatsoever.
There's no unique reward this tour so I don't mind ranking down, though.
>>
File: 1654668990091.png (801 KB, 760x1514)
801 KB
801 KB PNG
Holy shit, I'm on fire this tour
>won first week without using any ticket by 5k
>finally got to tier 70
>just checked my opponents for this week and seems like I'm going to win again easily
>got 45 rubies from the token pipe
>I just got cherub from a free pipe
>>
>>881183
Lucky fucker.
>>
I wonder if we will get a sneak peek of the next tour before the trailer on friday.
>>
File: 1654754479714.png (565 KB, 760x947)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
>>
>Another Rosalina alt
Okay
>>
>>882176
Fitting this thread will end how it began: with a new Rosalina costume.
>>
File: 1654754863837.jpg (14 KB, 110x174)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>882176
Soialina with a top hat, maybe tuxedo or something like that.
>>
Yep, I knew it was going to be Berlin when they buffed him >>873616
>>
>Four city course
>Rosalina hinted
Oh fuck, it's gonna be a girls vacation tour where all four girls get alts.
>>
>>882184
That looks like a chef's hat.
Bakery Tour? There is that shop in Coconut Mall of a bakery run by Peach and Daisy.
>>
>>882189
It could be berlin 1 with that rosalina and bring back 3 old city courses and give the cats and doctors those buffs, truly awful if you pulled for them.
>>
>>882199
I'd be content with my pulls if they got cities to the same extent as other drivers like DK Jr., Explorer Toadette, or Halloween Peach.
>>
>>882176
>>882198
>>882199
It's likely going to be an Europe Tour with Berlin Byways 1, Amsterdam Drift, Paris Promenade 1-3, and London Loop 1-3. It would fit in particular with some recent items we've seen like the Flybrary Book, and to add more food for thought it would possibly explain that weird buff for the Gold Mii Suit on Amsterdam R/T if that variant returns. As a last aside, we may have an announcement for Wave 2 of the Mario Kart 8 DLC this month if a Nintendo Direct happens. Would make sense for Nintendo to want to show off all the unique cities in a single tour just in case anyone gets curious over it.

Alt is definitely Chef Rosalina. The teaser promises "sweet races", and they seem to associate Europe with food in this game, particularly shown by Chef Shy Guy. I'm more curious what other pipes and packs will be offered. Tuxedo Mario is still due to come back for the wedding season this month, and we haven't seen that Shy Guy alt back in over a year.
>>
>>882229
>Berlin: Rosalina
>Amsterdam: Daisy
>Paris: Peach
>London: Pauline
>>
Totally a Cooking Tour 2. Last one came out in the month of June as well. The Mii is likely a Chef Mii. Chef Mario has top-shelf in two London Loop 2 tracks, so I think that variant will join if he's a spotlight. Chef Guy = Paris Promenade 1
So yeah, probable ALL Europe cities.
>>
Whew, don't have to worry about pipes or bundles at all this tour.
>>
File: 1654841231785.png (837 KB, 760x983)
837 KB
837 KB PNG
So it seems a very fillerish tour, week 1 new rosalina with luigi lederhosen, week 2 volendam with painter and the special pipe being pic.
>>
I wonder how long Nintendo plans on blue balling me with holiday Daisy.
>>
This one seems like a regular suit recolored or maybe another metallic suit. Since it will be featured in the second tour of the metropolitan celebration maybe it will also be themed
>>
>>883206
That's a VERY fast Volendam rerun, she JUST debuted.
>>
>>883210
The chef suit getting Triple Bananas basically confirms that they are doing all items, so make of that as you will.
>>
>>883212
Maybe nintendo will give her another 2 or 3 good buffs very soon and then stop, same thing they did with luigi vacation recently. But her getting any of the cities this tour and the next one is a bad sign. Coming back so soon and getting tainted with london and paris tracks will decrease her value
>>
It seems like the cities shown in the trailer are:
>berlin 1 or 3 (new)
>amsterdam 2 or 3 (new)
>london 2R
>paris 1
Definitely tanking possibly both tours if necessary since I don't care about city buffs
>>
>>883233
Hopefully Farmer Daisy gets one of the Amsterdam tracks at least. Feels weird that she only has one Amsterdam track currently.
>>
File: 1654975392359.jpg (28 KB, 300x225)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>883233
Ranked will be awful, I can already imagine the mess:
Week 1
>berlin 1 (new, probably the most forgiving of the new tracks)
>london 2R (superflat and boring track but gold bomb will help out)
>amsterdam 2T (new, hard paywalled but one of the recent good drivers will get it)
Week 2
>amsterdam 2R (new, the most bullshit track ever, probably not even a single good plus skill driver featured)
>paris 1 (only forgiving if you have peach vacation at high level)
>berlin 1R/T (new, the only fun track that will get a bunch of coinbox overlap)
It could be even worse, not having paris and london as ranked tracks but only new ones but I doubt they do that for a metropolitan tour.
>>
>HE Driver ticket on daily select
>Only 1k coins
I hate it.
>>
File: 1543109990972.jpg (108 KB, 900x900)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>level up jukebox buggy to level 3 because I have spare tickets
>race baby park on pink gold peach cup
>new high score
>placement goes from 12th to 5th

God daaaaaaaamn
>>
File: Drake-Hotline-Bling 2.jpg (57 KB, 600x600)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
6th
>>
Oh boy new city tour time! I wonder what characters they're going to ruin with City tracks? I'm betting ALL the Doctors.
>>
>didn't even bother doing half the tour this time
>keep feeling less and less reason to play and pull
it's over
>>
>>888110
The only items being ruined are the items debuting here. Every single item in the game gets several city buffs.
>>
>the game is down right at the beginning of the new tour
Ugh, did I stay awake for this?
>>
File: 1655274045595.jpg (121 KB, 512x218)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
So they brought back the rosa suit but as ranked reward again.
>>
Anyone else having their game crash?
>>
>>888157
Nintendo is working on it now, they just posted on their twitter account and I'm getting a message saying that the game is undergoing maintenance, so I'm going to sleep maybe in the morning it will work again and we will get rubies as a compensation
>>
While the game is on fire, the first round of Battle Mode courses have been datamined. They include:
>GBA Battle Course 1
>GCN Cookie Land
>DS Twilight House
>New York Minute
>Paris Promenade
Not exactly a glowing list outside of Twilight House, but it's something?
>>
>>888165
Interesting, they even added music already, I wonder how are they going to implement it.
https://youtu.be/M0U1LkcR8s0
>>
>>888165
so just half of the mario kart wii retro battle tracks plus two repurposed city courses? lame, i want something like tilt-a-kart or nintendo DS
>>
hey, weren't we supposed to get gifts since the game couldn't start up last night? I didn't get anything.
>>
Where da roadmap at for this Fest like da Doctor tours, Nintendo??
>>
>>888450
They likely will give them next tour. That's usually how they handle compensation.
>>
Ayyy, looks like the game itself just gave me compensation for the downtime. I'll take it!
>>
File: 1655390644167.jpg (670 KB, 1200x1200)
670 KB
670 KB JPG
Well this doesn't narrow it down, but at least there are better rewards
>>
File: 1655390924517.jpg (219 KB, 692x433)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
Crawly kart again
>>
>>889191
The first part of this Fest is all Europe tracks, Maybe the next part is all Northern America tracks? (Vancouver Velocity, Los Angeles Laps, New York Minute)

Brace for Mexico track !
>>
>>889212
I think we'll get bangkok first before another new city because it has already been datamined. Maybe it could be a nightlife tour if bangkok is coming, having new york, singapore and vancouver.
>>
>>889193
I don't think I have that glider yet, but it's hard to keep track

>>889191
Considering Amsterdam Rosa got rerun here, I wonder if Farmer Daisy will in the second one?
Still waiting on Holiday Daisy to rerun, Nintendo.
>>
>>889193
>>889231
I think this is the glider that came with Halloween Waluigi?
>>
File: 1655400735697.png (260 KB, 1614x267)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>889293
No, the one from the tier shop is the wicked wings, a pretty mediocre glider. The vampire wings are red.
>>
>>889191
I'd bet on a new city then.
>>
>>888131
this worth a 10 pull or two? i wanna save my rubies but don't have anything except the kart under chef guy
>>
File: 1655599422783.png (389 KB, 667x578)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>891637
No, it's a very bad pipe, the white sausage kart will be decent because nintendo likes to buff white reskins but the rest of the content is very outdated, from the drivers peach vacation is the only notable but she's not even in ranked this tour, 2 of the karts are regular, the double decker and peach kart are awful, among the gliders only the mustache is decent but the odds will be 2/2/2 so pulling for specific items is a very bad idea.
>>
>>888131
>>891724
Worst pipe we've had in ages. Funnily enough, it ALWAYS seems to be the special pipes that have Bus Driver Waluigi in it. Obviously bad on his own, but he's just paired with other trash items on a regular basis.

>>891637
Nah, absolutely not. Even if you're a newer player looking to build up your collection, I'd still say this one isn't worth it. Only truly good items are Vacation Peach and arguably Mario's Mustache. Chocolate kart and glider are debatable if you're just starting out, but far from essential. Rest of the non-spotlights here are garbage, and with the odds here you're almost guaranteed to get a decent share of trash pulling. Only reason this pipe is worth anything in terms of value is the White Fast Frank, which is a spotlight, but it's very risky to bet on it being good.

If there's any pipe this tour worth pulling, it's Week 2. Volendam's set is still new and already covers some recent non-city paywalls, while Painter Luigi's set has held up alright even with new item overlap. I'd still absolutely recommend saving since we may end up getting some real good shit soon, but just putting it out there for you or any others who are curious about pipe value this tour.
>>
Wow, getting 900k this tour is actually hard this time.
>>
File: 1596077660900.gif (182 KB, 250x187)
182 KB
182 KB GIF
Did a 10 pull anwyay and got Mario's Mustache.
>>
THE GOLD PIPES MASON
>>
File: 1655743184051.png (784 KB, 760x1539)
784 KB
784 KB PNG
>>893072
It doesn't add me new tracks but it's a new glider for me
>>
>>893072
A dupe of that macaron kart.
>>
Will this thread last until the next tour preview on friday? We should wait before starting a new one if not because there's really nothing to talk about right now.
>>
>>893608
You always wait until the thread is deleted before making a new one, anyway. Otherwise the new one may get deleted.
>>
>>893072
great sail
>>
>>893072
silverchute level 5
>>
Wow this week I only have 5 real people as opponents, the other 14 are bots so I'm guaranteed 10 rubies now at least
>>
>>894713
>Literally got first by barely 50 points last week
>This week the highest total points I've seen is 280k
Granted, my 370k is pretty shitty compared to what I've gotten the last few tours, but still. What the fuck?
Also I'm fairly certain we're safe for a new thread, this one is pushing page 10.
>>
File: 1655879659272.png (792 KB, 776x1463)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
>>894716
Nintendo definitely screwed up the ranked pairings again, I've been checking one discord server and a lot of people at high tiers seem to have 2 players called kiki and gorilla and at least 12 bots, I have kiki in mine and 14 bots
>>
>tfw got both chef and amsterdam rosa from the free pipe pulls
>>
>>894964
Congrats, I got wendy two times
>>
>>894964
You should consider uploading an image next time you use >tfw shit
>>
>>895124
yeah, good idea
>>
>>894964
I got Volemdam on a free pipe, too. I wanted the kart, too, but I can save the rubies and settle for just her.
>>
New city
>>
File: 1655964468273.jpg (465 KB, 1200x848)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
>>895843
So bangkok is coming, I wonder if it will be just that or maybe an asian themed tour with singapore 2 featuring the chinatown section and some random tokyo blur tracks
>>
>>895843
That Daisy absolutely has Coin Box. Guessing next tour will have the three Asian cities + Sydney.
>>
>>893608
>>895843
The Bangkok art can be used for the next thread. How convenient.
>>
>>895843
finally a coinbox daisy, or what if giant banana
>>
>>895843
Nintendo please stop spoiling me so much. I just want Holiday Daisy to come back, I don't need so much good stuff
Seriously though, make her a bundle on the Tour I'm short on rubies anyways
>>
File: 1629391345931.jpg (42 KB, 543x533)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>94 fucking rolls to get chef rosalina
simpin' ain't easy
>>
>>895843
https://youtu.be/rgc_LRjlbTU
>>
>>896160
I got 96, you're luckier than me :(
>>
>>896021
No way they drop two Giant Banana drivers in a row. Would be either Triple Bananas or Banana Barrels, although I kind of doubt the fruit means that much.
>>
>new tour while thread is almost over
Well, I guess I should post the fanarts I managed to find since the Amsterdam Tour.
https://files.catbox.moe/9a8vk4.rar
>>
File: FVzblL9WAAUfx3k.jpg (174 KB, 950x1216)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
Now that we know the info about the next tour, here is the entire list of characters and alts.
>>
File: FVzkx2gWAAED18a.jpg (142 KB, 950x978)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>896712
>>
File: FV2_4o0WQAElvSs.jpg (73 KB, 950x488)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>896713
>>
>>896713
>>896718
It's real strange how neither Hammer Bro or Monty Mole have a high-end variant yet. Assume the former will at least have Gold Bro added in a future Gold Pipe, but no idea on Monty.
>>
>>896051
Seems like you got your wish granted, a special pipe of daisy alts is coming
>>
>>896712
>Dry Bowser
>>896713
>Peachette
>>
Okay, this is likely a Petey Piranha Mii Suit. You can see his petals at the top and teeth that would match his set of canines. The green background also matches him. The suit doesn’t match the Bowser outfit in 8 and details don’t line up with Bowser Jr. Can’t think of any other potential matches.

While they don’t HAVE to add Petey with the suit, I see little reason against it when he was playable in Double Dash. We did get DK Jr. and Funky back already.
>>
File: 3452352345.jpg (19 KB, 256x192)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>897018
Dry Bowser counts as a skin considering it's almost the same character, same for Peachette that is: Toadette + Super Crown power up
>>
>>897047
Now there are bigger chances to see Petey Piranha as a potential new character, but for which tour?
My bet:
The Garden Tour - Farmer Peach and Petey Piranha - Featuring DS Peach's Garden.
>>
>>897057
i guess its the piranha plant slide from 3ds , theres some datamine files on the game, maybe they will add petey piranha to cover the lack of new characters
>>
>>897073
>datamine files on the game
Oh, never mind,. Yeah they'll add Petey for sure.
>>
>>897010
I dunno if I would call that wish granted considering I'll have to yank some luck out of my ass and I'm low on rubies.
>>
>>897053
They're as much skins as Metal Metal is his own fucking character
Nothing in Mario is canon
>>
File: Denmfw8XcAMeel_.jpg (121 KB, 2036x1309)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>897053
>>
File: 345432323.png (585 KB, 1059x584)
585 KB
585 KB PNG
>>897812
>>897814
Super Mario lore depends of which game considers it.
In Mario & Luigi: Paper jam, Dry Bowser appears from a dark portal.
https://youtu.be/8reRcbKBb7Q

I've got theories that he's probably a different Bowser that lives as a skeleton from another dimension/reality, or maybe he is one of these wasted Bowser lives that he lost after he fell to the lava, meaning that he comes from the death world, it also explains why he can bring back the defeated Koopalings from the same portal too.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.