[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 118 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: a836597.jpg (554 KB, 2600x1430)
554 KB
554 KB JPG
SFV Collab drops tonight

https://youtu.be/4z4FXXbNydc

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/5/61795
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/61604

Classic Chun Li is the only free unit this time.
>>
File: types.png (1.73 MB, 1343x654)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
Interestingly enough, only Luke and Bison are SS, the rest are FES although Ryu, Classic Chunners and Akuma are EX upgraded from the get-go
>>
>>791089
Hilariously, Akuma ended up being just a FES
>>
>>791370
How's your training dice been treating you bros?
>>
>>791373
>Luke being a SS unit
I know he's only here because Capcom is shilling him, but that just seems like too much.
>>
>>791432
1s for days
>>
>>791373
i hope that means we can use dimensional invites on ryu
>>
>>791964
Nope
>>
It's live boys, best of luck to you all.
>>
>Can't use Dimension Invitations not BS/SS Memories
Someone explain this bullshit to me.
>>
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but this doesn't feel right. Chun-Li should be behind, but not by that much.
>>
What does one have to do to get to get the Free Ryu? I know Chunners is mission but if she's locked behind getting into hall of elements I'm more or less fucked, I only have one awakened unit and I don't think he's strong enough at all to clear reviving hell stage one.
>>
Anyone have a guild I can join? I need it for the event missions
>>
>>792200
There is no free Ryu. Payup paypig.
>>
>>792200
Only Chun is free, you gotta roll for Ryu.

>>792224
Look for neog
>>
>>792193
try a defensive set on her like SS Chizuru's. its no wonder they made her ass so fat. they were trying to distract from how underwhelming she is. Might not even be better than May. I gotta test.
>>
so, if we can't take Ryuu, nostalgia Chun li and akuma to A5 now then we can never take them to a5 when the event ends? is that what they mean by this? huh? fuck this EX shit
>>
>>792261
You can get Nostalgia Chunners to A5 with dimensional invitations, she just sucks. The Regular Chun-Li you can't though,
>>
>>791377
you will live to regret those words
>>
>>792263
yeah, I mixed those two up but either way we are fucked if they don't introduce a way to awaken a EX fighter without their memories. Not everyone can pull 7 memories of the same character and if they can't take them to a5 then they can't use prime memory shard to take them to a7 which means that them being EX means fucking nothing.
>>
>>792228
It says I can't join in a guild that I got kicked before.
>>
So Ryu, Chun, and Akuma are in their own category outside of SS, BS, and regular fes. They're SFV so you need SFV memories for them which you can only get from the banner by pulling dupes... this is all so tiresome...
>>
Ryu, Chun, and Akuma are labeled as "EX" which exists outside of FES/BS/SS. I'm sure NM will have a system that allows you to upgrade them for "free" sometime after this collab is over of course., but I expect going forward that future units will only be available as an EX. NM probably regretted big time making generic BS memories indefinitely available via Epic Quest, so this is them backpaddling on the idea like when SS/BS became a thing to combat collab FES units being able to get to A5 while only needing to be pulled once.
>>
How many change up kit does a character need?
Do you only need 1 for lvl 50 to 60 and another 1 for lvl 60 to 70, or do you only need 1?
>>
>Ryu
Shock dealer and can reflect Stun and Starlight. Has 7 sec shield and also hyperarmor when his HP drops below 30%.
1, 2 deals shock dmg and increases ATK.
3 has HA and has a chance to strip HA and shield from the enemy

>Chun-li
Chill dealer and can reflect Freeze and Chill. Has 7 sec shield and also hyperarmor when his HP drops below 30%. Last core seems like a completely broken shit that needs testing: "when DMG dealt to target is 800K or less, deals additional DMG equal to 800% of ATK"
1, 2 deals chill dmg and increases ATK/target's DMG received. 1 has a chance to remove HA and Shield from the enemy.
3 has HA and freezes everyone on screen.

>Chun-li (nostalgia)
Chill and Poison dealer, increased DMG on chilled targets.
1 deals chill DMG. Gives everyone on the team 4% of meter.
2 has HA
3 deals poison DMG.
1,2 have DEF2ATK conversion.

>Luke
Starlight dealer
1,2 deals starlight DMG. 1 decreases DM's timer by 5 seconds so he can spam supers like no tomorrow. 2 stuns everyone on screen.
3 has HA.

EX boost is like a combo breaker. Can be used once in 40 sec to reset cooldowns and increase DMG.
>>
>>792370
Change up kit can be used at any level you need only one, perform the change up and your fighter becomes and EX type fighter, once you have an EX type fighter then do the S rank missions in dispatch that require EX leader and farm prime memory shard, each run gives 40 of them but if you get lucky you can get 400 of them, either way you need 1000 of those shards to craft a prime memory. And that is what you need to take a character from awaken level 50 to 60 and another one for 60 to 70
>>
>>791432
I'm on lap 15.
>>
>missions with mandatory live PvP
Holy shit, this is cancer.
>>
File: file.png (875 KB, 1280x591)
875 KB
875 KB PNG
Aaaayyy
>>
Get your free codes

DSVNV8HN7J7B
DSVNV8HYJP7R
BHNU3MPNMMHK
BHNU6WPBMSH9
BHNUBLPNMKH8
>>
So how do I get my free original chun li
>>
>>792528
You do the event missions for the event points then use those points in the event summon.
>>
>>792528
Same as Sol in GG collab. Do event missions, get event medals to roll in this specific char gacha. If you clear all event missions you will get enought medals to pity 4 times, enough to get you A3 character. Anything more requires luck in pulls.
>>
3SMNX8PVHH77
3SMNX8WYWT73

some codes.
>>
hellosfv
supercollabo
ryuvskyo
chunlivsmai

forum codes
>>
>start Ryu guild boss as Ryu
>HADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKEN
>>
>>792509
>>792544
Where do you enter these codes? I've never been part of a collab before. I know you could put them into the special website but that's about it. I'm playing on iOS if it matters.
>>
>>792568
Disregard that I'm a fucking idiot.
>>
So something strange happened that's opened my game up by alot.

I've been bitching and moaning about Reviving Hell Dungeon, which was keeping me from reaching the other areas. I would receive a penalty for not having an awakened character. Usually they would lose HP every time they went into a new area. Something new happened though. Instead of being instantly ko'd, I'm seeing timers next to my character. I don't know what it was I did to make it like that but it seemed as if as long as I could finish it before my unit's timer went to zero I could pass the stage. I noticed the same thing when I went into hall of elements since I'm penalized for not having enough CP, but it's allowing me to finally access some of the stuff I need for missions and it's great.
>>
>>792193
because that set is shit for boosting CP. No crit rate and no crit damage boosts unlike the GG, DOA and even Tekken set.
>>
>>792581
Timers always were there. 40 seconds for each character. When it's up it forcefully swaps to the next one.
>>
File: 1648104499.png (130 KB, 850x418)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
Why, hello
>>
>>792581
RHD has been nerfed until lvl 35
>>
>>792608
Did this just happen? I just recall that without an awakened character I would just lose HP until I died, and the last time I tried to attempt this was a couple of days ago.
>>
>>792615
with this update today, yes
>>
>>792617
Dope. I was getting tired of trying to find characters who had a decent amount of memories or just didn't plain suck and thought I was going to get left out this event.

One last question for those who pre-registered, we can only use our code once right? Does that mean we can drop the other two codes to anyone?
>>
>>792547
How do you enter those codes?
>>
What the fuck just happened? Yesterday I had like 50 points to put on my Chunners EX core board, I could mess with the sliders and everything, but I didn't do anything because I wasn't sure what to put them on. And now they're gone. What? Did I use them on something else without noticing? Are they on a timer? Did I get robbed?
>>
>>792660
Samething happened to me with Ryu. His points magically came back though. Glitchy mess.
>>
>>792620
Click on the phone icon in the upper left and go to Enter Coupon.
>>
Some collab coupon codes
9KNUDNPYM7HP
9KNUKUPPMXHZ
9KNUYJPWMTHN
>>
>>792780
thanks for reminding me to check my email. i got a ryu dupe.
>>
>>791373
Luke honestly is the most boring looking character I've ever seen Capcom make for Street Fighter
>>
File: MuMu20220324194745.png (417 KB, 1440x810)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
What is this for and why should I waste limited resources on it?
>>
>>792796
thought he was from fortnite
>>
Damn, the set is a fucking joke.
Option cards are good tho.
>>
>>792849
It truly is. I regret pulling for two full sets of them. This collab is a real stinker.
>>
>>792852
Right there with you, bro.
I used almost 30k rubies an only managed to get 2 sets.
Imagine my fucking surprise when I max and equip them only to get a pitiful amount of CP.
Let's just fucking hope they don't drop a better set in the vol 2 card banner, otherwise I just burned 29k+ rubies for nothing.
>>
>Ryu stated as 85kg
>M.Bison stated as 112kg
Bison is one chunky mofo.
>>
>>792852
The EX shit already makes it not worth it because dimensional invites cant be used
Just save for the next BS or SS
>>
>>792684
Indeed my points came back out of nowhere. Weird.
So what do I do with them? Stats, skills? The game doesn't say exactly how any of these things are improved by the points, it only shows a percentage. Is that for damage? What the hell is the "transfer" core? She seems underwhelming with an attack focused setup, so maybe focus on defense instead?
>>
Well, turns out vol 2 of the card banner has the same set.
That's both a relief and a disappointment.
>>
File: 1528861497569.jpg (121 KB, 994x1200)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Should I pick the change up kit for nostalgia chun? Or pick Bison's?
>>
>>793418
I'd suggest waiting until volume 2 comes out and you roll on it. If you get extra Chun Memories you can simply use them to craft her change up kit and use the free one for Bison
>>
>>793418
Nostalgia Chun is the last resort. Only pick it for her if you won't get anyone else till the last day
>>
Is it worth using those HP moon and start selection boxes? HP stones have always been kinda shit.
>>
>>791373
Ryu, Classic Chun-li and Akuma are considered a new "EX" category due to being "Changed up" from the start. Only Alpha Chun-li is a standard FES.
>>
>>792193
What's your fame? Because you're also comparing Atk type vs Def type
>>
File: EFBqTwYU4AEKyZg.jpg (161 KB, 842x1191)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>792509
BSTNX8PLHJ7P
BSTNX8RDXD7W

Have more
>>
File: chun.png (2.66 MB, 1267x2138)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB PNG
Had to do all of this to be able to beat the Path of Martial Arts tower thing. And this is on top of the fact that I do have Ryu and Luke, they're not awakened but I can use Ryu's leader skill and get the SFV team bonus. The bottleneck was floor 48 which has way too many enemies and I kept getting timed out, if not for that I could have won much weaker.
She has three ATT SFV stones. I'm really tempted to swap them to DEF and the cards to the the SS Chizuru set to see if she does better, but her CP will probably be lower and that's the main thing they use to gatekeep content these days.

Also I wonder if we'll be able to craft prime memories for the SF characters indefinitely. There's no timer attached to their icons in the craft page.
>>
>>793799
>Also I wonder if we'll be able to craft prime memories for the SF characters indefinitely. There's no timer attached to their icons in the craft page.
Most likely not, especially considering that it's collab content.
>>
hows the pc version of this?
>>
>>794328
It has some noticeable bugs here and there but is still better than using an emulator by a significant margin
>>
Did they break guild raid Geese somehow? He didn't supernova even once during my run right now.
>>
>>794336
righton i'll have to download it and give it a shot
>>
>>794339
You probably got lucky, I've had lucky runs like that and other ones where he burst 3 times in a row.
>>
>>794339
>>794527
I think it's tied with how much damage you do time him. These days, I've been cheesing the Geese raid by the fact that you can catch him in a loop of Raging Storms if you chain finishers before he can do the interrupt.
>>
>>792780
>>792547
>>792544
>>792509
None of these worked for me ;_;
>>
Who is better to waste selector on: Ryu or Chun-li? Both are at A2 for me. Luke is not awakened at all.
>>
>>795736
Ryu. Alpha Chun can be awakened with dimensional invites and Luke with generic SS memories. Ryu can only be awakened with his own memories
>>
Just in case anyone missed it, you can get 50 coins for the Chun-Li banner by playing Dream Match, and another 50 by winning once. You can do this every day. For some reason these missions are not listed in the SFV event mission window with the others, they're in the generic event mission window with the Chapter of Fight stuff.
>>
This crafting event is driving me crazy. I don't think it is possible to get enough materials to craft everything. The Car event just gives measly two coins per day and you only get 10 coins per rotation in the Chun banner.
>>
>>793384
it's stupid how both card banners also have chunchun's finisher card even though the card is also free. It's only gonna annoy people when they think they are getting a good card but it's just another chunli finisher
>>
>>795893
there's 3 weeks left, calm down
>>
>>795828
good to know, I made the mistake of going in on nostalgia chun (because I pulled like 3 memories for her) and she's so fucking sub-par compared to the "free" EX chun.
>>
>>796286
I EX'd nostalgia Chun too, might as well since I had the memories to do it and she can be mildly useful with the really high CP. The only other thing you could do with her memories is exchange them for a Luke or Bison memory, which may sound like a good deal now, but it's only a matter of time for them to become obsolete now that they're introducing cost 70 pure EX characters. In fact it's kinda bad that Ryu, Chun and Akuma are the very first EXs, as they will probably be weak compared to future EXs, just like early BS/SS are weak compared to recent BS/SS. So it's quite possible that every character in this collab will be obsolete fairly soon. But maybe Netmarble will hold off on more EX and keep riding the BS/SS train for a while longer.
>>
Is there gonna be any card exchange for SF5 cards? I've already got 4 Ryu option cards.
>>
Seemingly, using Luke's Ultimate on the Car event gives you more craft materials.
>>
2 things
is akuma coming out tonight
and do you got a guild
>>
>>798081
yes
and yes, search for neog in game
>>
>>798098
Alright sweet
>>
What's the best value when it comes to making purchases in this game?
>>
File: 1488324566890.png (136 KB, 576x347)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>795736
Use the selector only for Ryu until you have enough for full Awakening.

I only need two more Ryu memories at this moment, since I've been grinding for rubies in the last 3 days.

First two were random summons, third was with the selector, 4th was random, next will be with the selector as I grind, last with random summon if I'm lucky enough.

I haven't bought a single ruby for this so far, but fuck me if I wasn't tempted a few times.
>>
>Akuma is fucking broken
As expected
>>
lol, they changed the title screen to shill Akuma.
The banner is live. Akuma reflects burn and fear and can automatically fear enemies when attacking them, while Bison can automatically fear enemies when being attacked. Both can break through hyper armor AND shields, which I guess is a first? They don't have shields of their own though. I really expected Bison to have one, it suits his powers.
>>
>Akuma
Darkness and Burn dealer. Reflects Fear and Burn. 50% chance to apply Fear to all enemies on screen with each skill. Autoshield in PVP.
1 deals infernal flame
2 has HA and 70% chance to remove HA/Shield from the enemy.
3 deals darkness.

>Bison
Darkness and Poison dealer. Chance to apply Fear when attacked. 40% chance to reset cooldowns when attacking enemies affected by Darkness.
1 has HA
2 deals Darkness and in PvP disables enemy's skills for 1.5 secs
3 deals Poison and has a 70% chance to remove HA/Shield from the enemy.
Bison's option cards increases Darkness and Starlight damage, but only for SF5 chars.
>>
>>798277
>Both can break through hyper armor AND shields, which I guess is a first?
Ryu and normal Chun already got this.
>>
>>798289
Oh, I hadn't noticed. I thought they were gonna gatekeep shield breaking to EX characters, surprising that they gave it to Bison.

Also, apparently I'm already running out of event missions for Chun? There are no further missions for greeting guild members, raising affinity, improving imprint stones or limit breaking and leveling characters. I'm only just about to awaken her for the first time. I hope they're not giving her fewer missions than Sol had.
>>
>>798327
Duh, the greeting mission is right there. Nevermind that for now.
>>
How important are dupes?
>>
>>798498
Very important. You need them to awaken characters. Awakening unlocks Awakening mode that lets you spam specials after activating, another special card slot for boosts and 5 slots for imprint stones which can double your character CP.
And you need more dupes for eacth 10 level of Awakening.
>>
>>798502
How many dupes is recommended?
>>
>>798503
You need 7 dupes to fully awaken character to A5. For most characters A3 is a comfortable level, because you get special imprint stones only up to A3.
1 each for A1-2-3
2 each for A4-5
Recently devs added new EX levels after A5 and you need 3 dupes to get one EX. So far only 2 KOF characters have EX and these new SF5 collab characters.
tl;dr hoard dupes.
>>
>>798506
i've pulled all the collab units but i don't want to go for dupes will they be at least usable without dupes?
>>
>>798508
Usable where? You can beat storymode with them on normal difficulty, although I dunno about recent 2001 one. But most other modes are gated behind high CP numbers that you only can get with maxed cards and imprint stones and you need dupes for stones.
>>
>>798511
Ahhh that kinda sucks
>>
>>798506
So I need 6 nostalgia chun li memories to a7 both chun li's
>>
Can I use Invites on Gouki, or is he like Ryu and you have to use his own memories?
>>
>>798732
He needs his own memories
>>
>>798732
Only Nostalgia Chun-Li can use invites, as she's the only character in the collab that is a regular FES fighter.
Bison and Luke are SS so they can use generic SS memories that you can get from level XI boxes from the Guild Raid at a ridiculously low rate.
Regular Chun, Ryu and Akuma are this newfangled "natural EX" type of character that is not SS, BS or even regular FES so they can only be awakened by their own memories. I imagine they will eventually introduce some kind of generic EX memory that characters like these can use, but right now they want people to think they'll never be able to awaken them after the collab and start buying rubies in panic.
>>
>>798739
>>798738
piss
well guess I'm all in on Bison then
>>
I was watching Xenon rolls last night and he got absolutely buttfucked. 2 full pities on the Akuma banner and he only pulled ONE Bison.
>>
>Managed to get Akuma to A3 with only 4000 rubies left.
I don't know what providence is looking after me but holy shit, I'm so fucking thankful.
>>
Is this set worth getting? I know it doesn't give the same ridiculous CP boost as the DOA and GG sets, but is it still better than other sets you might use like the Leah set?
I have two cards of the set (plus one dupe) and special cards for everyone other than Bison, and I have a selector from hitting pity once. I could use the selector to get a Bison special and forget about the card banner, or I could roll some more until either I complete the set or get a Bison special and then use the selector for the other one.
>>
File: set.png (642 KB, 1280x720)
642 KB
642 KB PNG
>>799356
meant to post a screenshot.
>>
Which May Lee is better? 01 or Lovely?
>>
>>799356
Do you have enough Ryu&Kyo option cards from SF5 banner? They're a must, because they increase SF5 fighters' critrate thus inflate their CP.
Set is somewhat okay, but not a must have.
>>799414
01. Has Shock damage and great leader skill for yellow teams.
>>
BS Nameless shits on everyone in Dream match, especially if you properly space your drill.
>>
>>799689
What are everyone's teams for dram match? I've been using BS Nameless, BS O.Zero, and SS Terry. While I'm happy with all 3 of them, I can see me swapping out Zero, as his main strength seems to be that people don't respect how indirect his skills are.
>>
>>801019
I only did it once with Kyo, Jin, and Ryu and I bodied with Kyo. I'm not doing that shitty 15 fps skips all over the place mode again.
>>
>>801019
I'm just having fun with themed teams. I've rolled a Tekken team with Armor King, Blue Jin and Xiaoyu. A Gintama team with Gintoki, Sougo and Hijikata. A 7DS team with Dancer Liz, Merlin and Yellow Meliodas. Most players don't really know how to deal with them.
>>
>>801019
I've tried full themed teams each day:
sf5 team (ryu, akuma, bison)
T7 team (King, Jin, Heihachi)
WWE team (Rock, Taker, Kofi)
GG team (Sol, Dizzy, Ram)
BS team (Nameless, Rugal, Orochi)
SS team (Terry, K', King)

With this new EX burst you can easily bait people into wasting their most dangerous specials and roll out of the combos. Then just juggle them for a couple of fool combo loops and use your own HA/shield special to get away until your cooldowns complete.
>>
I guess I'm pretty much done. Had just over 100k rubies when this collab started, now it's all gone and I didn't A5 anyone, but this is probably a better haul than most f2p are gonna have. Got at least one of every card too. I also have enough Nostalgia Chun memories to craft either an extra Bison or Luke memory, don't know which one I want yet.
>>
>>792798
Seconding this question
>>
>>801019
I've been just shitting on people with Chun Li. Then I have BS Leona and Paul that in the team as well, but I barely use them since I have never had a match where the opponent beat my Chun Li.

Sent from my Xiaomi - Mi 9 Lite
>>
>>801592
I just got boddied by a Chunners earlier today, it seems like her moves have infinite priority. The guy would do the rapid kick raw, and everytime I thought I could punish it, I would always get hit by it.
>>
Is hilarious how Ryu is a hard counter to Luke
>>
So, are these specials that supposed to work when you're being comboed just don't work that way in Dream Match?
>>
>>804463
Yeah, no special properties on skills other than Ultimates (5PG) disabling rolls for a few seconds
>>
>>804463
You can only get out of combo with this combobreaker, exclusive to Dream Match.
>>
File: chun.webm (2.73 MB, 736x718)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB WEBM
>>
>>801019
I can't even get any Dream matches. I pick my team, Network stays on "waiting" and then nothing.

What gives?
>>
>Magaki finally in KOFAS
>just to get SGS'd
Also, I liked that they give boss Akuma those short ashura senku and he spams it a lot. Really gave him a boss look.
>>
>>805064
that is a really fat ass
>>
>>805064
Are ATK stones still the best option for DEF types? I got a little unlucky so I'm only going to be able to use Alpha 2 Chun and Dictator
>>
>>805809
Yeah, ATK is easier to raise compared to DEF
>>
File: 1649033463808.jpg (73 KB, 737x660)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>805064
>>
File: chuns.png (1.7 MB, 1280x1440)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>805809
>>806075
This collab gives so many free stones that you might as well get both an attack and a defense set for each of them in case you want to swap later, that's what I did. Although for Bison it's probably a moot point, his skill just give him attack buffs as if he were an attack type, so he's almost definitely better off with attack stones.

For Chun it's worth considering though, because she has 70% DEF to ATT conversion on two of her skills, so I think she can do better with DEF stones if you have the cards to support it. This is probably not very scientific but I tried to compare two setups for her, one with ATT stones and attack focused cards and one with DEF stones and defense focused cards, see pic. I tried both against the spider bot doing the same sequence of moves, also my fame stats are almost even, ATT is at 10 and DEF is at 11. The attack set did about 140M damage while the defense set did about 160M.
>>
>>805064
Perfect ass for sitting on the bench if you're a veteran player.
>>
>>806559
Cheers, and good point with the extra stones. Is Alpha Chun worth using the 3 memories to EX do you think?
>>
>>806928
I EX'd her pretty much just because I like her thighs and wanted to use them as much as possible. Looking at her usefulness objectively, you might be better off using her memories to craft a Luke or Bison memory instead. On the other hand she's the easiest EX character to level since she can use invitations, so you can instantly A5 her and quickly get her prime memory. This is definitely useful to start making your way beyond tier 50 in Reviving Hell and any other content gated to level 50+ characters they might add.
>>
>>806944
>prime memory
What the hell is that
>>
>>806945
The thing you need to awaken beyond level 50. Look in the last tab of the crafting section.
>>
>>807156
Is that even possible given the duration of the collab?
>>
>>807309
I think prime memory crafting might be permanent. If it were to go away when the collab ends there would probably be a timer attacked to the icons, or more likely they would be inside the Chun-Li crafting event screen with the SS memories and other items instead of being in the regular craft screen. I guess we won't know for sure until the events ends though.

Regardless, there are shortcuts. My Nostalgia Chun already had about 500 shards when I first looked, which I thought I had gotten automatically when I A5'd her, but I'm not sure. I went looking on the KOFAS reddit and saw someone saying that dispatches can randomly give you 400 shards instead of 40, so maybe that's what happened?
Also the three native EX characters get 500 shards from the special SFV awakening codex when you A5 them. I don't know how you'd A5 Chun though, I guess you'd have to buy coins for her banner. If they even sell enough.
>>
>>807341
>I guess you'd have to buy coins for her banner. If they even sell enough.

They do but you have to drop like $160 to max her out
>>
when is goenitz coming back out bros
>>
Heads up, the terms of service are changing on April 15th and now accounts that haven't been logged in 180 days or more will be deleted.

>3.4. Termination of Inactive Account: WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY NOTICE if your account has not been accessed for more than 180 days. In such event, you will no longer be able to access and/or use the Services using the terminated account. Any Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods associated with the terminated account will also be deleted, and no refund will be offered to you merchandise such Virtual Money or Virtual Goods deleted.
> 3.5. Effect of Account Termination: You understand that if you delete your account, or if we terminate and/or delete your account in accordance with the Agreement, you may lose access to any data previously associated with your account (including, without limitation, the level or score you have reached in our Services and any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods associated with your account).

https://help.netmarble.com/terms/temporary
>>
>>808068
yeah i get the feeling people who haven't played for almost year are probably not gonna come back anyway. but this is a nice way for NM to ensure they absolutely will never play again.
>>
>>808068
good riddance
whiny faggots from discord and reddit can fuck off eternally instead of pissing off everyone
>>
>>808068
Maturefag will be dead for real now.
>>
>>808593
are you from the /neog/ guild? cuz i'd rather not be associated with a tard like you.
>>
>>808068
Why, are dead accounts taking up valuable server space or something?
>>
>>808851
Ignore him. He's an infamous forumtard around these parts that's in a tryhard pvp whale guild. They tried to call for raids on a literal who discord server but got ignored in /neog/ like the attention whore newfags they were.
>>
File: Ryu A5.jpg (313 KB, 2048x955)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>807156
How far beyond level 50 can you go? I just got Ryu to A5, and now trying to get Prime Memory.
>>
>>809921
You can get two prime memories for each EX character so I guess you can get up to level 70. But it's probably impossible to get tier VII exp capsules for now because there aren't enough EX characters to form full teams of each color at level 60 to get that far in Reviving Hell.
>>
>>809976
>>809921
Correct, the current max is 70. You also get experience for levels 60 and 70 from S tier dispatch missions
>>
>>809976
>>810592
Thanks. I started playing this game when I first heard about the collab. Those early coupons and marathoning story mode helped out a lot.
Been slowly learning more about the game all month.

I kinda regret all the awesome stuff I missed out on. Maybe I'll be lucky on the past collab summons in the future.
>>
>>811118
I feel like the game is less and less newbie friendly as time goes by, because they have to keep adding stuff for veteran players to do, which is more stuff for newbies to catch up on. And if you're coming in on a collab you want to catch up fast so you don't miss out, and that makes it even harder. But if you managed to get Ryu to A5, that's a huge boon already.
>>
>>811118
>newfag with already an A5 strong unit like Ryu
lucky faggot, you can just keep trucking through all the game for a long fucking time
it'll be a while until you hit a real wall
>>
that feel when you quit kofas and return the very next day.
>>
File: file.png (54 KB, 208x243)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>811992
>>
>>809921
Man, how many pities did you need to max him out?
>>
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/63404

Go tell NM how much you loved or think this collab sucked.
>>
File: 1632701880163.gif (1.46 MB, 499x281)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
>>811142
I'm stuck at level 5 of Chapter of Fight becuase I just put everything into Ryu. I'm also stuck at Level 41 in Path of the Martial Artist. And some dungeons apparantly limits the fighters you can use, so i'm stuck there too. Hit a wall in Epic quest with some reverse damage shinanigans.
So I'm turning my attention to my other fighters while waiting out the Dispatches.

>>812589
I guess I've lost count of how many Gems I burned through, but I went through the Volume 1 summons at least three times, picking Ryu for every selection ticket, and got lucky the rest of the time.

I played through the Orochi Saga on all difficulties farming all the gems I could, and I'm still making may way through the Nests Saga.
Also got all the Best Record rewards on the Giant Welder team relay, and wherever else I could farm gems daily.

I admit I also payed into the Battle Pass for all the rewards, and a couple of Token Summon x10 packages when I got lazy.
>>
>>814501
That's the thing, this game gatekeeps a lot of its content behind CP or level requirements, and often you need a full team above the requirement to proceed. Just one really high character can do a lot of things for you but not everything.
In high tiers of Reviving Hell, around 40 or so I think, you start needing full teams that are one specific color AND one specific type above an average level requirement to beat the boss stages. I'm currently on tier 52 and the boss stage requires a full green defense team with an average level of at least 52, which I actually can do because I have my Nostalgia Chun awakened with a prime memory at level 57, plus two characters at 50 clears the requirement. But I don't have any other characters above level 50, so if I move on to the next tier I'll be stuck immediately. So I'm better off staying in this tier for now where I can keep beating the five stages before the boss and get 25 VII capsules every day.
>>
>>813743
Told them that I liked Alpha Chun Li's ass and hated most of the other things in collab.
>>
>>813743
>>814645
I seized the opportunity to try to maybe actually affect something. I told them to be careful with the power creep as people won't like seeing their heard earned and raised SS/BS characters instantly obseleted by fancy new EX characters. I told them Dream Match is cool but it needs further balancing or a ban system since some characters are still overpowered despite special cores and skill properties being deactivated. And as for the collab itself I told them the character lineup was disappointing because of slots wasted on Luke and a second Chun (even if her ass looks great, they could have given us Cammy with just as good an ass), also the story in the collab was incredibly boring and low effort compared to WWE for instance, which was actually quite fun. That aside it was okay.
>>
The thing that I hated the most is making Dream Match mandatory mission to get summon coins. It keeps pairing me with people with 100+ ms ping.
>>
>>808068
That sucks. I haven’t logged in in three months and don’t really feel like touching the game because I feel like the metagame has passed me by. Might just let them nuke my account. It’s not like I dumped money in the game anyway.
>>
>>814512
I'm definitely fucked with Nostalgia Chun Li. I got no memory to Awaken her with, and no previous FES memories, however that works.

But I did manage to roll Akuma twice in a row today for immediate Awakening. Probably won't get very far in the remaining 5 days, but still neat.
I think I'll be satisfied with my Ryu.

What a night.
>>
>>814711
You can exchange three regular FES Memories for a Purple invite and use that to awaken Nostalgia Chun
>>
>>814645
>Alpha Chun Li ass
Well, I did the same too on that answer. Kek
But on the Collab choice I drawed a blank and just put Gurren Lagann since I couldn't think about anything I really wanted.
What did you guys put as Collab suggestion?
>>
>>814850
Tekken rerun. I would like any of the older reruns, really.
>>
>>814850
Senran Kagura. It was the only thing I could think of that would fill up our waifu quota. Now that I got my boy Bison, I can focus on growing the harem again. Unless they do a miracle collab with Granblue and give us Soriz.
>>
>>814751
What am I doing wrong here?
>>
>>815377
When I said Regular FES memories I meant character memories like NESTS Kyo or Clone Zero. Actually don't forget to pick up Clone Zero Memories from the exchange shop every week.
>>
File: 1565494384345.gif (422 KB, 640x480)
422 KB
422 KB GIF
>>815380
Oooooooh, thank you for the info.
>>
>>814671
Powercreep is just something you'll have to accept. It keeps getting worse and worse with each new character. You get hyper armor, now you have characters that can delete it. You get a shield, now you have characters that can remove it. You get some nice status effects, now characters can reflect two different ones. Soon, there will probably be a character can that prevent moves can be used while under attack from activating. I mean, remember when Tekken characters were considered OP? Haha.
>>
>>815449
I know, my point was that it's going too fast. Several characters that you'd expect to get a BS or SS version don't have it yet, and most of the existing ones have only had a single run. How many have you gotten to A5? Most people haven't gotten Epic Quest Igniz yet, I do the daily buff missions every day and I'm still really far from getting him. It will be pretty pathetic if he's not even good anymore by the time people get him.
>>
>>815504
if you hate it then you can just do what the discord people do and quit en masse
it wont change and nobody here still playing cares anymore
>>
>>815536
What are you talking about most people on the discords like the game and those who don't still pvp and love dream match
>>
>>815449
>I mean, remember when Tekken characters were considered OP? Haha
Tekken niggas got another time to shine with this Dream Match. With disabled interrupting effects on all specials they can juggle everyone to death again if you can properly bait combo breaker.
>>815504
Was EQ Igniz good even on release? I've only seen some video of him on youtube and he seemed nothing special. Especially comparing to BS Goenitz that came around the same time.
>>
>>815563
the discord had some of the saltiest shitters who bitch and whine about the game to ad nauseum
thankfully for everyone those faggots left crying
>>
>>815731
>bitch and whine about the game
They still do with Time Attack despite that mode is solved. Those niggas really gotta learn to touch grass.
>>
>>815563
>>815731
> Discord
> shitters
And when did those kids matter? The community is doing better than it ever was with them.

Move on and look to the more positive things instead of looking at toxic idiots blinded by anger and entitlement. :)
>>
>>815775
He's a netmarble shill who needs to dip his hands in all the communities so he can report to his masters.
>>
>>815715
>Was EQ Igniz good even on release?
He has a shield, both darkness and starlight, and armor removal. If nothing else he seems better than the other BS Igniz. I still can't believe they made two BS Igniz and two BS Zeros, by the way.

>>815536
I don't hate it. I'm not happy about EX characters being rolled out now, but I like Dream Match and I think the collab was fine overall. The game has good stuff and bad stuff. But you're that one guy who comes here just to throw a hissy fit at anyone who says anything bad about it, so I probably shouldn't even be replying to you.
>>
Didn't realize this was the low IQ incel general.
>>
I've managed only to get normal Chun to A3 at the end. Seems like there's no way to get her further without spending dosh on her summon coins.
>>
>Just Trust Eru!
Not sure about it.
>>
File: campaign.png (978 KB, 748x3967)
978 KB
978 KB PNG
>>813743
Is this schizophrenia?
>>
New to the game how often do they release new banners/reruns
>>
>>816288
Kids are passionate.
>>
Mmm, delicious.
>>
>>816622
There is a new banner every month that runs for two to three weeks with filler events in between. Collabs happen three times per year, one in March/April, another in July/August and the final on October/November
>>
>>816675
i assume the filler events are usuallt reruns?
>>
>>816679
Correct. A lot of times this reruns have been bait banners.
>>
>>816691
so next month will likely be one of those bs or ss character reruns sweet
>>
Are we not allowed to salvage collab imprint stones whatsoever? I'm getting close to hitting the limit of stones I can hold in my inventory, so I wanted to get rid of the leftover stones I have from the DOA and GG collabs as I got more stones than the characters can even equip, and the same thing will be true for SF. But the game isn't letting me.
I'm NOT spending rubies to increase my stone inventory capacity.
>>
>>816820
Yes, most likely with EX upgrade.
>>
>>817074
awesome i'm waiting for the goenitz to return he looks awesome
>>
Did anybody else get a random SFV 10x Pull ticket in thier mail?
>>
>>817878
Yeah, they're giving away tickets for the banners to cap off the collab

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/63561
>>
>>815279
I suggested Senran as well, even though I don't actually like it that much as a series, but I like tits. I'd suggest Valkyrie Drive instead, but it's kinda dead.
I also suggested Symphogear, which I'd definitely prefer (and would be willing to whale for).
>>
>>817031
As far as I'm aware, no you can't salvage the collab stones, which sucks. Also, they're pretty generous with rubies, so why not? but also you're really not using all those stones you're holding onto, are you?
>>
>>818078
It's really hard to pick, because it feels like between the oil prince owning SNK and Netmarble, they can probably get anything.
I was tempted to say Marvel, since Netmarble also manages that one Marvel game, but we'd just end up with the Avengers and probably the shitty Ms.Marvel even though I want classic Danvers back.
>>
>>818109
marvel cross over with iron fist and nova would be an instant buy
>>
>>818096
>Also, they're pretty generous with rubies, so why not?
Well right now I'm squeezing every ruby I can out of this game every day and throwing them at the vol.2 banner because if I roll Akuma just one more time I can A5 him (and then immediately A6 him, since I already have his prime memory). At times like this you regret ever using rubies for anything other than summoning.

>but also you're really not using all those stones you're holding onto, are you?
All the non-collab stones I have are [R] stones, I already got rid of all the shitty regular stones and "plus" stones. You're right that I'm not using most of them, but I like to hoard them in case I ever need a very specific element/type/DoT combination. We almost always get them from mystery boxes, it's pretty rare that we get to pick the ones we want. I will salvage the HP ones if I need to though.
Anyway, it turns out that collab stones can't be salvaged but they can be sold, so there is a way to get rid of them.

>>818109
Sexy Carol is never coming back Anon, I'm sorry.
>>
File: FKBH4auUcAEzVXC.jpg (256 KB, 740x999)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>814850
One piece
>>
How come I can't use the EQ2 maxima/zero/igniz option cards as transend fodder?
>>
>>818883
You need at least one of each to be able to eat one stage. Burning them all means you are soft locking yourself
>>
>>818891
I have 3 of each, but oh well.
>>
File: To the next challenge.jpg (1.04 MB, 2316x1080)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
Collab is coming to its end.
>>
File: EndofCollab.png (2.62 MB, 1501x1112)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB PNG
>>819178
How did everyone do? Post results/current status.
>>
>>819184
I came into this collab with just over 100k rubies because I literally didn't roll for anything between this collab and the last (aside from temp rubies). Now I got this plus one extra memory each for Ryu, Akuma and Bison, and six Alpha Chun memories. I'm still rolling the Akuma/Bison banner every time I hit 900 rubies, mainly to A5 Akuma, but getting one more Bison would be great too because then I can A5 him and turn those Chun memories into Luke memories to A4 him.
I got all the cards too, in fact I got two of that really broken Ryu/Kyo card. This helped me get a little further in Chapter of Fight.
>>
>>819184
A2 Ryu, A1 Chun Li. Alpha Chun is at A3 but I can awaken her anytime. No Luke (not that I care) and I didn't bother rolling for Akuma and Bison. Got the card set, the crit option card, Ryu's option card, and both character's finisher. I only saved up 10k and had to dump it all and more, but I got what I wanted. Hopefully the next collab is something I don't care about or Ryo isn't the next immediate SS character.
>>
>>819184
Alpha Chun at A60
Normal Chun, Akuma, Ryu at A30
Bison at A10
Luke not awakened at all.
Everyone has their special 3pg cards, all have SF5 crit rate cards and Akuma, both Chuns, Ryu and Bison have their own option cards. Have one full Akuma set and two SF5 sets from the Rush Dungeon (which is better than the Akuma one, so I will grind for the third set today).
>>
>>818891
wish it worked that way for the old finishers of Mary and Rugal that we got from EQ, I tried to find them but I don't have them anymore and I have cleared all the quests in those chapters
>>
>>819184
Akuma at A2 will forever keep me from spending too much on collabs, I went to pity 3 times for him, during all those rolls I only got Bision once and had to use SS memories to get him to a2.
>>
>>819184
Classic Chun and Bison at A2. Both also have their specials.
Luke and Akuma at A1
Alpha Chun not awakened
Bailed on banner 1 early, so no Ryu.
I think I have all of the non-Special cards at least (though I'm one shy from a second Akuma set).
>>
>>819424
Did you start late or skipped days? You should have classic Chun at A3 easily just from doing daily missions.
>>
File: Results.png (3.3 MB, 4212x2916)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB PNG
>>819184
I started the collab with 45k rubies plus all the ones I could get from the events and dailies I was able to get one pity in Ryu's banner, one pity on each card banner, and two pities on the Akuma banner. I got everyone's super, the free option cards, one Bison Option, 2 Ryu/Kyo options and one part of the set. I would've liked to get Ryu to A3 but with limited rubies I decided to get for Akuma instead. I'm waiting for the Russian Doll box to complete so I can EX both Bison and Luke.
>>
>>819184
A3 Akuma, A3 EX Chun and EX 1* Alpha Chun
I kinda wanted Bison too but I don't wanna waste rubies on him anymore. Also I didn't roll at all for Ryu and the cringe blonde fucker.
>>
>>819435
Not until yesterday, but I didn't bother too much with Dream Match outside of one or two plays. It took me a bit to even realize that it gave tokens.
>>
File: 1451150808772.png (1.87 MB, 1500x1200)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/5/63565

SS Chizuru is the next unit to get EX change, thankfully she's farmeable so no need to spend rubies for her.

>>818078
>I'd suggest Valkyrie Drive

Based
>>
>>819258
Well I got that last Bison, but Akuma eluded me to the end. I'm out of rubies and the only source left is the low cost mission in EQ and I already did the ones that are doable for me right now. I'm only ten rolls from the selector too, I could buy the package with a 10x token and get that final memory, but fuck it, I don't wanna. I'll wait until they introduce a generic EX memory.
>>
>>820482
>Chizuru
Zzzzzzzzz
Just give me the Leona EX that I voted for already
>>
>>820482
>thankfully she's farmeable
Well to an extent, you gotta get a bit lucky. Back when they released her with the same board thing I only got three memories and I ended up merging them into a generic SS memory because she seemed kind of underwhelming and didn't have special SS stones. So if I wanted to A5 and EX change her this time I'd literally need 10 memories.

Also I would actually prefer Bhikkhuni over Mermaid.
>>
File: gacha_fighter_ex_1.png (740 KB, 1024x1024)
740 KB
740 KB PNG
Kyo is next in getting an EX but is not SS Kyo, is Kyo XV
>>
>>821046
Oh, nice. They've got XV permissions. Then I will await Dolores.
>>
>>821046
Quite possibly they'll do both, release a new EX Kyo and also have a re-run of SS Kyo and SS Iori with change-up kits available for them. Would explain Iori being in that picture and also makes sense that they're doing Chizuru first, both to complete their team and as a cooldown so people can recover from the collab and save up some rubies again.
>>
Next week
>>
>>821046
I hope Mai XV isn't in the next 2~3 month or else she will end up getting powercrept a month later just like SS Mai and be "useless" other than her lead skill
>>
>>821430
Only will pull for him if he has some outrageously broken shit. Otherwise, I'm set for now.
>>
>>821482
>Only will pull for him if he has some outrageously broken shit.
This is NetMarble we're talking about, not only that, this is also the banner that immediately follows a collab, what do you expect?
>>
File: 55099012_p0.jpg (1.02 MB, 1000x1333)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>821540
The question is if he will go the way of Rugal and get power crept instantly or if he will hold up like Nameless.

>>820866
>spoiler
Interesting, I wouldn't mind that either as long we still get Mirei
>>
>>821540
I want him to be overpowered. It's more fun if they keep releasing broken stuff than seeing Kyo get the shit XIII EX Kyo treatment.
>>
>>821430
Does this imply that you will be able to use previous Kyos memories somehow? Or Kyo-only rush dungeon or something.
>>
File: gacha_battlecard_ex_1.png (824 KB, 1024x1024)
824 KB
824 KB PNG
>>822034
Nah, is just to hype up Kyo XV. A Tower and Rush dungeon for him was confirmed too.

Also, Shun might be joining soon
>>
Is Guild Boss Challenge solved now? I still can only do around 250-300k damage with Kyo supporter.
>>
>>823832
Iori supporter + units with DOT explosion

Terry + Mary with SS Kyo leader or a full SF team with at least one of Akuma, Ryu, or Chun can easily hit 800~1 billion
>>
>>823832
>>823837
Whenever I go over 500 or so the boss starts spamming the move that stuns me and literally I can't do anything anymore until the time runs out.
>>
>>823908
Weird, that should only happen whenever there's 15~10 seconds left
>>
Now that the dust has settled how did you fare for the SFV collab? My luke is also A5. Waiting for my second change up kit. And I've got 6 memories for bison but I don't think he's worth building. So I'll probably just use his memories for a generic SS exchange next time that comes around. Only thing I spent money on was EX chun.
>>
File: file.png (958 KB, 1280x591)
958 KB
958 KB PNG
>new Kyo
>literally advertise him as Stronger Kyo
>>
>>823935
It does happen around that time, but why? If they want the fight to end 15 seconds earlier they could just make the timer shorter. Instead it gets to a point where the game just says I'm done even though there's still time on the clock and I have to just watch my fighters be dizzy for a while.

>>823974
I've built my Bison up, he's good aside from the debuff of having low CP just because he's a defense type. Never understood why the game works like this.
Either way I wouldn't intentionally throw away any character that I can take beyond level 50, there are only a few of those so far and who knows what level--gated content they might be planning for us.
>>
Answer the quiz for tickets of the EX banner

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/63977

Answer is Ura 1212 Shiki: Yakumo

https://hedwig-cf.netmarble.com/forum-common/kof/kofas/489b38b5f6d34ddf968f23d7c0290212_1650535355454.gif
>>
>>824214
I sleep until Dolores, And yes, I am a coomer.
>>
>>825653
Replace Dolores with XV Shermie in your sentence and it's pretty much me
>>
SF5 chars are really tedious to play against. You need to wait out like 3 damage immunities before finally able to kill them.
>>
>>825653
You must also have shitty taste then to go for Dolores
>>
>>826344
In all honesty, powercreep started to make PVAI tedious when BS Goenitz dropped, because nowadays things seemed to designed to make sure it's neigh impossible for them to be beaten by older units than anything else. I climb to Diamond 1 almost every season, but nowadays I feel more dread than anything else whever I see Ryu and/or Akuma on every team.
>>
>>826521
nah you do.
>>
>>824214

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Vxck_hrRo

Kyo XV trailer
>>
File: 1575487378859.png (197 KB, 639x502)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>826344
>League Battle
>Start with any unit aside from Chun-Li/SF
>Die instantly
>Ryu & Akuma have status reflect and sometimes just plain damage reflect
>Ryu and Akuma are tankingto the point of making Dizzy look like a joke
Street Fighter was a mistake. And here I thought Dark Ash and crimson Gonutz were horrible to fight.
>>
>>829430
It's going to get worse as time goes on unless you can constantly keep up with the power curve.
>>
>>829430
You can juggle them to death with BS Nameless, just don't use the drill against Akuma.
>>
SS Iori is getting buffed
Memory Carnival
EX Imprint stones confirmed
Sacred Treasures stones confirmed
The shitty Advent Orochi boss is back and is the only way to get materials to craft the Sacred Treasures stones.
The usual events are in.

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/5/64137
>>
File: KOFxSK.jpg (175 KB, 1200x628)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
Also, KOF98UMOL is getting a SK collab, chances are they're coming to KOFAS in the near future
>>
>>831052
So SS Iori is getting a change up kit like I thought, but SS Kyo isn't. Maybe SS Kyo will get one when they release EX Iori with the XV design, they're definitely gonna do that too.
>>
>>831061
Please god give me rock hard Daidoji abs
>>
File: Tung XIV.webm (300 KB, 640x480)
300 KB
300 KB WEBM
Tung XIV
>>
>>832965
>still no Gato, who was in the files for almost two years.
>>
New XV Kyo is tailored for PvP.
7s shield upon being attacked.
Disables opponent's skills for 4s
His 1 can deal up to 5 times of Burn damage while also having 70% to remove HA/Shield from the enemy.
2 can be used under attack
3 buffs attack and enemy dmg received.
Both 2 and 3 can reset cooldown on his 1 for more shield stripping.
>>
>>833128
Huh, what other units can remove shields?
>>
>>833174
All SF5 chars, except Luke and Alpha Chun.
>>
>>833128
I think he's hard countered by Akuma, who also has shield/HA stripping and also reflects Burn (which Kyo is immune to), so it will boil down to normal comboing where Akuma is better. And Akuma also has his hadouken spam.
So, in the end XV Kyo seems underwhelming. I will only spend free timed rubies on his banner.
>>
Jeez, I guess this giant Orochi dungeon is balanced for EX Kyo? I just barely managed to beat Lunatic level with my A3 Iori and A2 Chizuru with 7:44 on the clock, maybe took twice as long as that counting the stopped clock during the super animations. Not looking forward to doing this again three times tomorrow.
>>
>>833339
They fucked up and patched it up last night to nerf everyone's stats. Now it is possible to complete lunatic in 2 minutes or less with any of the SS Treasures as long you are 100k minimum.
>>
>>834700
It's certainly a lot faster now, though I still can't get the 2min reward because my Iori and Chizuru are only around 80k, my SS Kyo isn't awakened, I didn't get EX Kyo with my temp rubies and I don't want to spend my permanent ones. Though maybe I can hit the 2 minutes once I'm able to craft those moon and star stones. I just hope they can be unpaired with unpairing item thingy, I wouldn't want them permanently paired with either of these characters.
>>
>only now saw that there are more Bingo boards to clear
>>
>>837158
You couldn't access the second one before today, so that's fine. Although I just notice that the final reward is only 40 crane coins. I have 80 after finishing the carnival and the tower, and you need 120 to craft each of the star and moon stones. So you can only get one of them without paying? That's bullshit.
>>
>there are retards talking about whirl of destiny and how it doesnt work with ex fighters despite the card LITERALLY says it boost three treasures
>look up where this shit misinformation came from
>its from reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/gachagaming/comments/ufxkhb/netmarble_screwed_up_with_the_ex_system_in_kofas/
ofc its from reddit
its always fucking plebbit
>>
>>837962
>gachagaming
Didnt read lmao. That place is full of arrogant self important manchildren to begin with, so why should we even care what they think? The sooner that place sinks itself the better for everyone who enjoys gacha.
>>
Left with 3 chizuru coins but I don't have her option card yet. Not sure if I should use them for another memory or try to get that.
>>
>>838493
Chizuru can be upgraded with generic SS Memories that can be obtained from the Guild Raid boxes so you only need the memory to craft the EX Rank up Kit. If you already have that, then I suggest crafting the card since is useful for her and can't be obtained anywhere else
>>
>Already have Chun and Bison Changed-up but only at 3/2 Awakened
Can you skip Awakening them with more changeup kits or should I just go ahead and use it on Luke?
>>
>>838999
You use change up kit only once to turn character into EX (red border). To actually get A6-7 you need prime memories, it's a different thing from change ups. So, you don't need more than one change up for these characters.
>>
i know people dont want any more repeats but ii kinda want kof15 omega rugal. they can have him with the jacket,,,
>>
File: eanF2P.png (263 KB, 512x512)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>839179
I heavily agree but what about 94 rugal he's been in the files for like 3 years now but hasn't been released
>>
>>837332
The reward for A5 Kyo XV is 120 crane coins so yeah...
>>
Man, I really hope the next banner is more exciting than this one.
>>
>>845237
I'm more excited for rerun banners then any new ones if i'm being honest
>>
>>845237
Kyo XV is such a shitty way to kickstart natural EX units. He's only good for PvP because in PvE I find SS Kyo better.
>>
>>826521
Homosexual
>>
>>814850
>What did you guys put as Collab suggestion?
Metal Slug
>>
File: scrn.png (143 KB, 517x422)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
Chapter of Fight min. CP requirement.
Just in case someone is looking to clear it
>>
>>850292
I'm stuck at 60. It's especially fucked when RNG puts Christmas Elisabeth with her stupid regen.
>>
>>850336
just did 75 today for the first time, just ignore chriselisa if she's in the line-up, you just need to win 3 matches out of 5
>>
File: Summary.png (877 KB, 1077x1542)
877 KB
877 KB PNG
new developer video

https://youtu.be/Y4Ql2Hh0Z_0
>>
What Sacred Treasures' stone is better to craft? Moon or Star?
>>850586
What were the results of the poll in March? Nameless and Leona?
Also how are they gonna merge power up dungeons even more? Mix all card ones into one dungeon? Gold, souls and capsules are already each have their own dungeon.
>>
>>851153
>What were the results of the poll in March? Nameless and Leona?

Yep
>>
>>851153
star, gives more cp
>>
File: 1652159093850.gif (1.28 MB, 210x282)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB GIF
>>850586
>stabilize the core workings of the game
if they really wanted to do that they wouldnt have released this EX system so quickly
>>
>>850586
They should give those fighters buffs especially Krauser.
Krauser needs a buff and a non japanese voice actor
>>
>>851197
So SS Kyo won the poll on all regions but didn't get the buff anyway, instead they just released another Kyo.
I voted Mai but apparently the majority of global players are faggots. She might get buffed anyway thanks to JP and KR bros though.

>>852671
They're not gonna buff any gold fighters at this point. Only hope for a good Krauser is him getting a BS or EX version, but he's probably low priority.
There will never be another Krauser voice actor as good as BJ Love. They might as well reuse his old recordings.
>>
It's kinda fucked that after all these years kofas had only one Krauser, he was gated behind pvp mode and became obsolete in the first 6 months of the game. While there were numerous Geese, Billy versions and even Mr.Big got alternate variant with Ms.Big.
>>
>>852756
>>852684
I just want a new shingo krauser and choi.
Choi doesn't even have a gold border.
>>
>>852781
Also Lady Choi and Krauser.
We have lady chang and lady geese and big so these two make the most sense other than goenitz due to goeniko being official.
>>
Kyo XV banner got extended a week, I'm guessing it didn't sell as much as they expected
>>
>>853081
From the start it looked like this banner was rushed out as soon as they got XV permissions. Just slapped together his model from available Kyos and shipped out.
>>
>>853081
They're retarded if they expected it to sell gangbusters coming immediately after a collab where most people probably already spent all the money they were willing to spare.
>>
>>853081
And a bit soon after the SFV collab.
>>
>>853090
>Just slapped together his model from available Kyos and shipped out.

Personally, I find SS Kyo to be the better Kyo still
>>
>KOF Original Week in Championship
>Kyo XV is eligible

NM is in fucking drugs.
>>
Oh, finally got my first BS memory since the Inferno tier implementation.
>>
>>853081
That's what you get when you make the drop rate absolutely abysmal. People don't feel like rolling. I mean 0.6% drop rate? seriously?
>>
>>854513
atleast you can play it by removing kyo from enemy's line up but what happens when other KOF original EX come out?
>>
holy shit the playerbase dropped off hard after the SF collab. NM better bring their A game for the next one.
>>
>>856281
Dropping Kyo XV like an EX just after the SFV collab was a monumentally bad idea.
>>
>>856281
It's just boring now. It's like every other new character brings something to counter a previous character while bringing their own bs then the cycle repeats. I think I'm done, bros. I came for the beat em up aspect, but now it's just a 1 button wreck the whole room. It's like DFO all over again but in a shorter amount of time.
>>
I think NM replaced BS/SS with EX too fast. Just a bit over a year with less than 30 fighters between them both.
>>
A few changes will be implemented on the 29th May patch
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/64731

Most notorious, now FES units can be EX changed using their own memories instead of their BS/SS counterparts

Geese, Krauser and Lin are being added to the permanent banner and Hakkeshu Chris is being made a reward for Epic Quest Chapter 1

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/64731
>>
>>857274
So it sounds like people who already changed up regular Orochi and Rugal will have the memories they used refunded in the form of generic BS memories. That's pretty massive, but I guess it's deserved if they went that hard on the BS banner.
>>
>>856786
>whine whine whine
dont you retard cucks have anything better to do than whine and shitpost like the sad sack of shits you are
games doing better than it ever was with kofxv yet all you faggots do is whine
>>
>>857665
Don't you have better things to do than suck netmarble's dick? I hope they pay you for this, slut.
>>
>>857911
nobody cares whatever trash you spout, shitposter
do everyone a favor and fuck off already
>>
>>856281
>playerbase dropped off hard
got any stats? although I do know a lot of them bother even logging in, that much I could see in my guild
>>
Fucking finally got an SS memory off one of these boxes. Now I can A5 Luke, and that's probably what I should do as he's the only yellow character I can level beyond 50 (because I didn't A5 Ryu). But on the other hand I don't want to use the memories on him because he's Luke.

>>842993
Oh, I didn't even check the rewards for that. I guess technically that means you don't have to pay to get both stones, but realistically I doubt anyone is getting Kyo to A5 without whaling.
>>
>>859080
Curiously, I see zero Lukes in PVP. It's mostly Ryu/Chun/Akuma with occasional Bison. At least on Platinum4-Diamond5 tiers where I'm sitting most of the time.
>>
>>859099
That's because Luke lacks shield and/or DI, making him really easy to go down in one hit. Plus, Ryu is a hard counter to him.
>>
>>858017
No matter how hard you defend the game, it won't stop it from dying.
>>
File: KOF Arena.jpg (592 KB, 2667x1500)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>>859327
Speaking of dying
>>
>>859602
I see Iori and Mai with the same art as kofas.
>>
>>859651
Placeholder art, most likely
>>
>>859327
oh hi discord admin cuck
you want a second round of btfoing you bitch cuck
>>859602
>adding nfts to kofas to add incentives to play more
absolutely based
making reddit seethe even more
>>
Uninstalled this piece of shit today. over 50k rubies spend and my kyo is only at a2, what the fuck man. Every passing day this game becomes more and more exclusive to whales.
>>
I'm thinking about dropping lately, because it takes too much time to do dailies. Especially if there are missions like do 20 runs in the event's rush dungeon. That coupled with everything in challenge dungeons not letting you use skip tickets, epic advent also not letting you skip shit, guild bosses and at least 3 runs in league and AW each clock up to 30-40 minutes of just autoing shit without option of skipping it. And you need to do all this to fill daily and weekly mission gauges to get rubies. Like comparing to Iron Saga, that I've started recently 2 years after kofas, it actually respects your time and you can fastforward dailies in 5 minutes tops.
>>
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/64845

New login event. Tomorrow we should know who is in Vol 2

>>861846
The only thing you can't skip in Advent Dungeon are the Saisyu/Chizuru/Goenitz dungeons and once you crafted their respective sets there's no reason to keep doing them.

Challenge dungeons can also be skipped beside the event ones.
>>
>>861846
Well the point of auto battle is that you don't have to sit there watching, you can set it to start and go do your laundry or whatever. Rush dungeons are always really easy so you should be able to auto however many runs you need after doing them the first time.
The only dailies you really need to do manually are League, Absolute War, Guild Raid and Time Attack. Everything else either takes tickets or can be done on auto. Events can add a lot of shit though, this Yamata no Orochi dungeon that was around wit the Kyo banner took a really long time to beat three times every day, at least with my resources (A3 Iori and A2 Chizuru), and the AI is too stupid to auto it. I quit playing it once I crafted the Orochi card.

>>862024
Weird, they put the tickets in the game already but you can't click on them to see what the lineup is. If it's just XV Iori I don't know if I'm gonna cry or laugh.
>>
>>861787
>he fell for the ex scam meme
filtered
>>861846
kofas respects your time more than most trash on this board
its one of the most f2p friendly gacha bro just save for collabs
>>
>>863351
Lmao how are those Tekken and Gintama doing for you these days? This whole game is powercreep after powercreep just like any other Korean game.
>>
>>863518
if you schedule your gacha right you can get everything easily
dont speak of things you dont know entitled retard :)
>>
Well that's a fucking surprise.
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/64780
>>
>>863872
Finally some fucking good food for once. I haven't rolled since before that boring SF Collab.
>>
File: file.png (18 KB, 474x154)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>863872
Faggots there, right off the bat.
>>
That said if she will have grab special she's gonna suck.
>>
>>863953
What if they give her EQ Zero-tier grabs?
>Captcha: MVSW8
>>
File: unknown-19.png (1.43 MB, 1617x746)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
BS Leona rerun
>>
>>865200
I'm gonna pull the shit out of this.
>>
>>863953
mary has grab as her default she still works
>>
File: 1652458883733.jpg (231 KB, 1448x1052)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
When was the last pretty character?

Aren't we overdue for a new one?
>>
>>865200
You literally can't ask for a better banner than this one. 6 months of pure shit is been awarded with this.
If only they would make it the norm and not the exception.
>>
>>865696
It hasn't been that long since SS Chizuru right?
Make Pretty Yashiro a FES you fucks
>>
>>865696
washu pog
>>
File: FFARZZgakAQGPkh.jpg (871 KB, 1920x1080)
871 KB
871 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/8kYBLqGk2Vg

Fucking based
>>
Big update
>>
>>867678
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/5/65909

Whoops, forgot the link
>>
File: file.png (414 KB, 799x892)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>867679
BS Leona's buffs are actually minimal, but XII Leona got huge improvements on all skills and doubled the DMG on her poison core.
Some redundant dungeons were combined into one.
>>861846
They've heard you and Element, Card dungeons dailies had been removed and points payout for other missions was increased, so you don't need to do almost all missions to fill the gauge.
>>
File: EX Angel XV Render Big.png (148 KB, 824x998)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>
>>867679
>>867687
The change-up kit for XII Leona is a nice surprise. Now between her, Nostalgia Chun, Orochi and Rugal, there is one EX character for each color other than yellow that's really easy to awaken. Maybe they'll do a yellow one next month.
>>
>>868003
and EX angel is the first green element EX fighter and only the second green element fighter in the game ever to have dot explosion, she'll be very useful in reviving hell dungeon, right now I'm on level 63 and my green team needs help
>>
What other gacha has 5 hour maintenance?
>>
File: dreammatch_small.png (205 KB, 562x202)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
Dream Match is back
>>
>>870971
nice
>>
File: 1580312188325.png (171 KB, 575x610)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
Took a break during the Street Fighter collab. There's no point in coming back for that puta pussy if I don't have the rubies to A5 her, is there?
>>
Totally forgot about EX dungeon shop and lost 60k+ coins without buying anything there.

XV Angel looks like a new OP big dick in the game, but she suffers without having any multihit skill like most other BS/SS or recent SF EX chars.
1 petrifies everyone on the screen and follow-up blows up all built up Poison on the target for 5.5 times DMG. Also increases all ATK by 45% for 5s and has a chance to reset cooldown on 2.
2 is a grab, applies Venom (poison+lower bar charge rate), increases enemy's DMG received by 40% and disables all skills for the enemy for 3s.
3 is a grab, 70% chance to remove HA and Shield if it connects.
1 and 3 can be used under attack.

Cores reflects Stun, immune to Poison, instant 7s Shield on any of her skills with only 12s cooldown. Increases Critrate with any normal attack.
She also has two new mechanics:
–If the enemy can't be grabbed he gets hit with special debuff for 1s that inflicts 550% Bleed DMG of ATK for every 0.15s (so 4 ticks of 550% Bleed damage in 1 second)
–If she lands crit on the enemy the next attack on them will trigger Poison explosion for 200% DMG and it also increases Burn and Shock damage on them for 70%

All new stones, option and set cards can be used on all versions of Angel and Leona (except Orochi Leona).
Rush dungeon card set gives 75% more DMG on Poison, Burn and Shock on Angels and Leonas. Also increases ATK by 22% after any skill.
Gacha set works on any EX fighter and increases all skill DMG by 25%, increases ATK by 20% and gives HA on 10% HP left.
Gacha option card is Angel exclusive and increases her Poison DMG by 60%. Not that useful besides the Guild Boss Rugal, but everyone could hit 1 key Inferno even before that.
>>
I just found out that there's Skullgirls Mobile.
Is it worth a try?
>>
Holy shit, BS Goenitz in the 70th stage of the new Tower of Trials is impossible.
>>
File: Poor Tizoc.png (3.63 MB, 2135x5125)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB PNG
Voice files for 03 Kusanagi were found in the update so chances are he's going added real soon
>>
>>871676
They used him as the boss for tier 29 of the Baby Face tower thing (called Kyo Clone though, not Kusanagi). Has new voices but the model is just a color variant of the 94-98 Kyo model. I doubt they'll bother making him playable.
>>
>>871349
Try tagging out when he uses his finishers.
>>
>>871991
>yfw Kusanagi shows up as a BS unit.
In all seriousness, it could go either way.
>>
>I wonder if that foul-mouthed guy is doing well
Krohnen, eventually?
>>
>>873116
Sure. Maybe with change-up kits for the two Nameless. For no particular reason of course.
>>
File: Dos Angeles.jpg (323 KB, 1400x1814)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>
>>876104
I'm surprised nobody has ripped out the models for some mugen type shenanigans
>>
So, now that EX is the new shit, are BS and SS gone? Or are they gonna rotate between them? I asked because I'm wondering if I use my 7 generic BS memories to awaken some of my characters to 5*
>>
>>876539
At the moment it seems they're going to rotate from already released SS/BS enabling their EX change every time a new EX releases
>>
>>876576
So, no more new BS/SS?
That's what I'm curious about.
>>
>>876502
People have been ripping the models for ages. Some have been turned into mods for XV and look terribly out of place in that game.

>>876539
>>876655
They'll probably release some new ones eventually, but definitely not for a while.
>>
>>876657
>Some have been turned into mods for XV
Yeah but I mean like not as mods, though as to whether MUGEN is a mod is a discussion I'm ill equipped to handle, but making a fighting game outta the KOFAS models and animations not slapping the models onto rigging
>>
>>875058
that actually makes a lot of sense
>>
>>876539
>if I use my 7 generic BS memories to awaken some of my characters to 5*
do it, especally for nameless, dark ash, leona and zero too
>>
So, how good is Leona XII after the buff?
Is she worth using now?
>>
>>878799
I haven't found many people checking her out but seems she's decent now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwvJ4xiwm4o
>>
>>878799
she can one shot ss and ex fighters
>>
how the fuck do you beat floor 75 krizalid in the tower
what the fuck
>>
>>879991
Rotate between all of your characters as soon as they use their skills, use your ultimates as much as you can, use healer strikers.

I beat him with BS Nameless, Angel and Akuma
>>
Turns out, May is effective at taking out Ryus, from my experience anyway.
>>
>>884046
May is a wild card, 6 times out of 10 I am able to kill chizuru using her in championship. But honestly all of GG fighters are still very good in PvP. Even in PVE they work great but we are just so used to the big damage numbers that the new fighters bring that we don't want to use GG fighters.

Collaboration fighters are always great. 2 weeks ago when we had the gold border championship week the collaboration fighters were the ones that came out at top. Fucking Isao Kondo is immortal, the man heals everytime he's attacked and there's no cooldown for that core skill. That championship week reminded me of how I hated not rolling for Samsho banner. No matter what kind of fighters NM introduces, be it SS, BS or EX, the collaboration fighters will always remain at the top.
>>
File: kof2kedi-22.png (8 KB, 304x224)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>Last coins needed to craft an Operation Kitty stone is locked behind Angel's gift event and the Event Codex
>Only got 1 EX Angel and Desire Sensor is hitting the roulette fast and hard.
Bump.
>>
>>876104
I like the bustier Angel
>>
>>888815
I'm not gonna be able to complete the gift event, I'm only on level 13. I've been going for the sports towel x1 in the roulette instead of the x2, that might have been a mistake, but today I went for the x2 and only got one bingo while with the x1 I usually get two or three. So I guess it's a crapshoot.
Where do you even get the first aid kit item?
>>
>>889673
If I'm not mistaken the med kit can only be obtained via the store. So you have to buy it.
>>
File: Dream Match.png (1.16 MB, 1280x720)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/67435
Dream Match is back and now, whenever you pick random there is a small chance you'll pick a hidden character instead. So that is how Kusanagi will be playable

Also new Manager Kriz video
https://youtu.be/yp_4viPhARo
- All-stars archive system delayed (no date on release yet)
- A rhythm game kind of is being worked on
- More newcomers releases (expect less BS/SS reruns as time goes by)
- KOF Arena has no bearing on KOFAS development
- Rigged rates aren't true
- QnA section about Manager Kriz
Not going to cover them since they are all about Manager Kriz, but if anyone wants to see by themselves here are the questions:
5:16 How did you start on YT?
5:43 What were your thoughts while making the channel?
6:04 What are the difficulties of running a channel?
6:32 Why do you wear a mask?
7:07 Any memorable moments?
>>
>>890223
>whenever you pick random there is a small chance you'll pick a hidden character instead. So that is how Kusanagi will be playable
What's the point if he will be curbstomped by BS/SS/Collabs, anyway. Considering that there's no limitations in Dream Match at all.
>- All-stars archive system delayed (no date on release yet)
What is this system for?
>- More newcomers releases (expect less BS/SS reruns as time goes by)
Probably will milk XV for a while.
>>
>>891068
>What's the point if he will be curbstomped by BS/SS/Collabs, anyway. Considering that there's no limitations in Dream Match at all.

Without bullshit core/skill effects even golds can beat SS/BS/Collabs
>>
File: Angel Results.png (2.37 MB, 2340x3240)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
Show your putas
>>
>>892580
Why this hexagonal stone and not her own EX one?
>>
File: Max Edgekino.png (2.33 MB, 2340x3240)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
>>892631
A Poison Double ATK stone improves her damage more than the EX one.

Also, I finally could maximize my Edgekino
>>
>>888815
>>889673
it was a really dumb how they organised the whole thing, most of the players didn't get either one of the stone
>>
>>891068
you've never played dream match have you? you can kill BS/SS/EX fighters using silver border fighters if you play it right
>>
>>892892
>>891565
That's how it's supposed to work in theory, but last time we had dream match a lot of SS/BS were still dominant anyway even without their special cores and effects, maybe because of the range of their skills or their hitboxes or something. NM seems to have applied nerfs to address this though. My team of BS Nameless/SS Chizuru/Dizzy feels a lot weaker now than it was before.
Also I fought a guy who selected random team and got Kusanagi and he destroyed me. I wonder how he knew to use the character so well if he only comes up randomly.
>>
>>892892
And if the opponent not a complete asshat then he can kill any silver/gold with ease. Especially EX characters that have an additional burst button.
If we take two able players, then SS/BS/EX nigga will beat any gold border.
>>
File: Mc Lovin.jpg (152 KB, 740x730)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>892905
>>892936
Characters that were overused in the previous dream match like SS Kula, SS Chizuru, Dizzy or BS Nameless got hit with health and damage nerfs while characters that had low win rates got buffed. So, in theory, any gold or silver unit has a biggest shot at beating those units.

They also reworked how blast skills work so now those with lingering hitboxes aren't as oppressive as before.

That said, Kusanagi is intentionally overpowered with ludicrous speed in his animations and when he gets down to 50% all the special effects get activated at once.

Also, McLovin is coming
>>
>>892905
>NM seems to have applied nerfs to address this though.
There were certain fighers that were dominant, SS Chizuru was so annoying because you couldn't get out of her attack range while being attacked, BS Leona's 3 skill with those spinning blasts around her was a killer since it interrupted everytime it hit the player. They have changed both of that. 97 Billy and Undertaker's HP didn't go dow if they were in guard stance so you had to have a fighter who could break guard or invite the player into hitting before they are in guard by lowering their HP early. Best way to resolve this was adding a guard gauge, so after some hits your guard breaks automatically and you get attacked. There were other stuff like increasing skill cooldown and decreasing attack and max HP.
And this is for the better. This is how fighting games should be, no dumb one hit kill or being stunned for the entirety of the match like championship.
>I wonder how he knew to use the character so well if he only comes up randomly.
Kusanagi comes up a lot, a fucking lot.
>>892936
>additional burst button
you really have not played dream match have you?
and this hypothetical match between an asshat and a skilled player you are talking about the one who loses will always be the asshat and the winner will be the skilled one.
>>
>>893089
Based, I can skip this with ease and build up my rubies again
Puts sucked me dry
>>
>>893089
The good thing about this is that Nameless will get EX treatment. Couldn't care less about redesigned K9999.
>>
>>893108
We just got a BS EX change-up with Puta so I'm guessing McLovin will be paired with SS Kula.
>>
>beat floor 80
>now stuck at floor 85 because of the bullshit zero's petrify
holy fuck, this is fucking garbage
I'll try it again 6 months from now when this shit gets nullified by all the powercreep
>>
>>893391
meant 80, fuck I'm too mad at this shit after wasting 10 minutes only to fail at the end
>>
>Badge for 100 consecutive wins
Is this shit even possible? You're bound to run into some 200ms spic eventually and get fucked by the lag.
>>
>>893391
he has a pattern, but takes shit ton of time to figure it out yourself, check turorial on youtube
>>893591
I got 100 last time but shit is too difficult this time, they made the fighters more balanced and it's hard to maintain my streak
>>
>>893391
>>893395
I'm stuck there too. I don't really understand when these bosses are allowed to to break my armor and when they're not, seems kinda random. Also my PG going straight zero sometimes. I wish this was explained in the same screen that tells you the boss is immune to freeze and stuff.
>>
>>894592
It's a CPU, it's not random anon. PG goes zero if you use your 3PG while the boss is stuff to the wall, if he is stuck to the wall then use the default finisher and if you want to use your 3PG then go to the centre and then use it. But yes, they are immune to physical debuffs such as freeze, stun, darkness, etc.
>>
>>893089
I will whale if he's good. Hope he's busted.
>>
>>894592
>>894779
I believe that is the Ron skill the one that cancels buffs while Glaugan petrifies you on hit. The easiest way to beat him is with an SF team and healing strikers. Akuma and Ryu will be your damage dealers while Chun is used mainly to tag in and tank Zero's super.

The key is into juggling Zero as much as you can, Ryu does easily by spamming Hadouken and Shoryuken while Akuma depends of his core super and his grab and then spamming the hadouken.

It is also possible to beat him with a BS team and just juggle him to death but is a lot harder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oLtMuCZHZc
>>
>>895097
What I did was that I chose strikers that heal per second instead of the ones who heal at once, so once I dropped them I could then tag another fighters and the healing would apply to them too, do it again and you could potentially have 3 striker skills healing one fighter. So if anyone is having trouble lasing long then use those kind of strikers. may lee, athena, omega rugal and christmas shingo are possible options, maybe more I didn't check all of them
>>
>>895229
Ah yeah, Athena 98 is a must. Another thing is that if you get hit with any of Zero's DOTs, tag immediately to avoid the damage.
>>
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/67721

McLovin is purple defense, has petrify, Fire DOT and a new mechanic that uses all the power stock when activating Awakening to give a 20% buff. This mechanic I'm guessing, is called MAXMODE
>>
File: 650.jpg (82 KB, 680x571)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Let me fucking EX I-no and Sol you motherfuckers.
>>
>>895939
I wish they would take a break for a while from making the most broken shit all purple (I already know he's gonna be broken)
>>
>>896717
I'unno, he seems redundant with Akuma around
>>
>>896835
Akuma can never be buffed so if he falls off the power train, he falls off forever. That alone might make Tetsuo a better choice to some people.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBh_3Dtdv38
McLovin
>>
File: McLovin.jpg (541 KB, 740x740)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>897349
>>
>>896685
sure, do you have 3 memories of them lying around?
>>
>>897472
>Khronen
what, I thought it was krohnen
>>
>>897496
Yes. I used invites for I-no and Blanks for Sol.
>>
>>896685
>>897496
They'll probably introduce some kind of universal change-up item that can be used to EX collab fighters eventually. You know, when EX characters become obsoleted by ULTRA MAX characters or whatever they decide to call the next thing.
>>
>>897931
Would they really be big nosed enough to make another power tier after EX?
>>
>>897931
>They'll probably introduce some kind of universal change-up item that can be used to EX collab fighters eventually.
dimensional exchange kit? maybe
>>897979
If the game lasts for the entirely of 2023 then maybe
>>
>>897979
>>897981
That kinda makes me wonder.
XV is the newest game (and, judging by the recent pattern, the current power ceiling). The Shun 'Ei arc only has two games. The storyline is right on the cusp of the Ash Saga (though I can't remember if it takes All Stars a year to get through story arcs or not).
What will happen after the game finishes Ash (and I suppose the current) Saga?
>>
>>898016
the most recent story saga was NESTS saga, after that was 2002 story which was KOF original story with BS nameless as the boss since in the games 2002 had no story, Ash saga will start with 2003 story and continue with XI and XIII, XII had no story either so they might add something original after the 2nd chapter of ash saga. Basically they have enough until KOF XVI comes out which will probably be in 5-6 years. But I'm not sure KOFAS will last that long.
>>
Championship this week is purple/yellow, so that confirms Purple McLovin and SS Kyo re-run and it stands to reason that the new imprint stones will be for a new tag related to Kusanagi flames
>>
I cheat in dream match and idgaf. I just want my 200 dice. if you want a free win, when you see the prompt "Waiting for Opponent" disconnect and reconnect or throttle your internet. The game automatically awards you the victory. I've been doing this day 1 since DM came back. Its especially hilarious when you fuck up someone's streak.
>>
Of course the first full set from the crafting mechanic that I get, is also the shittiest one. It only makes me hate Chris even more than I already did.
>>
>>899175
SS Kyo confirmed on the forum announcement.
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/67698

Surprised me, I really thought it would be either BS Nameless or SS Kula, and they'd save SS Kyo for whenever they release XV Iori.
>>
>>899730
They always rotate between SS and BS with each banner so that meant Nameless wasn't possible since Leona was paired with Ángel.

But since they're following the poll, that means that Nameless is very likely to be on the next EX banner after McLovin. Probably with K' or Kula XV
>>
>>899175
when they release the Krohnen gif a few days ago SS kyo was the striker, it was pretty obvious who was getting a rerun after seeing that
>>899277
what if I told you that there is a way to not lose your streak even after giving the opponent the win?
>>899714
I used that shit for transcending, along with yashiro and shermie set
>>
File: no nest clones.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
No K to the Four Nines?
>>
>>900732
Apple is being a bitch and hasn't approved the update so is delayed until further notice
>>
With this track record the next thread will again fall on another collab start, lel.
>>
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/67698

Update in 7 hours
>>
>7 fucking hours for the maintenance
>>
>>901090
It started earlier, now is just 5 and half hours
>>
wow an event that isnt scummy. i must have woken up in bizarro world.
>>
So, K9999 is purple defense char. Immune to Petrify and Darkness. Heals himself when he gets hit with enemy's SDM. Immune to damage for 3s (without any armor) when his HP drops to 30% and also has 30% chance to become immune to damage for 4s when being attacked. Cores increase Burn damage and decrease cooldown on skills when attacking burned enemies.
1 has DEF2ATK conversion for 7s. Applies full screen inferna flame for 8s (not only burns, but also decreases critrate and DEF of all enemies). Petrify enemies for 2s.
2 increases ATK, applies same infernal flame as 1. Has 50% chance to strip HA and shield in PvP. Succesful hit with 2 resets 3's cooldown.
3 is chargable. Instant HA for 4s, Burn explosion, increases DMG received for the enemy. 100% strips HA and shield on hit in PvP.
His new card set adds MAX mode mechanic: when you hit Awakening button in the fight you will get ATK increase proportional to the number of blocks in you meter with 20% increase per block. So you effectively double your ATK if you awaken with full meter with this set equipped. It's not locked to Khronen only, so the more sets you get, the better.
New imprint stones can only be slotted into K9999 and any Kyo. Same as Rush dungeon card set.
>>
>>901491
He doesn't seem like a significant improvement over Akuma.

The set is really, really, REALLY fucking good though.
>>
>>901509
Yeah, the set is bonkers. Shame about the effect on card 2 though.
I wish it was crit damage instead or crit, but I guess the effect is good for CP padding, just a little useless combatwise.
>>
File: file.png (745 KB, 1280x591)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
>Get two Khronens from two free x10 pulls
>Get his special from two free x10 card pulls
>Get both SS and BS memories from 10 guild boss boxes
I've wasted all my luck for this month.
>>
>>901715
Nice. This banner did nothing but shit out SS Kyo for me. I don't want that outdated piece of shit...
>>
>>901509
>>901573
Should I just skip the character banner and just go for the cards?
>>
>>901924
The thing with EX units is that you need them at least to A3 (but ideally A4) to fully unlock their potential. So is only recommendable to roll for them if you either missed the SF Collab or is one of your favorite characters. The set on the other hand is universal, if focused on DEF types.
>>
File: file.png (863 KB, 1280x591)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
Did they ever drop K9999 name verbatim in XV?
>>
>>902185
Yeah, in their team ending.
>>
If they plan to make a rythm game, they need to fix the memory leaking first
>>
>>903534
Memory leaking?
>>
>>903618
The sudden spike in lag is because of the game having issues to properly use the device's RAM
>>
File: MuMu20220701100936.png (840 KB, 1440x810)
840 KB
840 KB PNG
A long shot, but does anyone know how to set up a chink QQ or WeChat account? I want to rip the assets of Destiny but you can't access the game without either of those
>>
>>903534
I can't even get 10k, what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>905064
Is just a matter of being careful with your timing. I also put my graphic settings at the lowest and did my run first thing after opening the game to reduce the lag as much as possible.
>>
>>904034
I set up QQ a few months ago, I used line. I think I did that to make an account on naver cafe. I forgot the actual steps but try going to naver cafe or line.
>>
Did you guys hear about the rumors of the Guilty Gear collab coming back? They leaked a guild banner featuring baiken in an upcoming event. They're also rerunning Dark Ash apparently. Which probably means Ash is the next EX character.
>>
>>905174
Wrong saiki is gonna be the next character just like everyone predicted before they released angel
>>
>>905174
That's too soon for the GG rerun. Only half a year later.
>>
>>905174
I hope not, I'd really prefer to just have a brand new collab. And if they're gonna rerun anything it should be something really old that needs a buff desperately, like Tekken or SamSho.
>>
How many of you couldn't complete the dice event despite doing every mission, even the dream match one? I've seen a lot of them seething on netmarble forum.
>>
>>906638
I literally managed to scrap by with the last 300 dice from the missions. Got SS memory on the last fucking roll.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.