[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 50 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: topbnr.jpg (67 KB, 1024x455)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
It's been a while since last thread reached bump limit so let's try again.

Teppen is a real-time card game developed by GungHo, featuring Capcom IPs.

The 16 playable characters come from SF, RE, MH, DMC, Darkstalkers, Okami and Sengoku Basara with cards also from Ace Attorney, Strider, Breath of Fire and Red Earth.

The game is mostly free to play with a fair enough quantity of zeny (free currency), the ability to recieve a free deck for new players and a cheapish season pass that can be renewed for free with the crystals (fake currency) you earn through the two months period.

Game wise, we're in the middle of the current expansion, concluding the trilogy against BoF's Myria and hopefully moving to something more interesting, both story and mechanic wise.
>>
File: ca_00410120.jpg (25 KB, 305x305)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Starting off with balance changes announced today, coming in April.

Block (CHUN-LI 012)

Before:
[MP:1]
Give 1 friendly green unit <Shield>.

After:
Give 1 friendly green unit with an MP cost of 3 or less <Shield>.
>>
File: a1645684175267.jpg (20 KB, 307x307)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Veteran Rescuer Barry (IOF 104)

Before:
[MP:6] [Attack:3] [HP:5]
While on the field: Reduce all damage that friendly units take by -1.
Decimate: Give all friendly units +3 HP and Explore for Handgun.

After:
While on the field: Give all other friendly units "Damage taken -1."
Decimate: Give all friendly units +3 HP and Explore for Handgun.
>>
File: a1645684186079.jpg (17 KB, 307x307)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Felyne (BOR 029)

Before:
[MP:3] [Attack:1] [HP:7]
<Faith>
When played: Give 1 other random friendly green unit +1/+5.
While on the field: Decrease your MP charge speed by 10%.
Death: Destroy 1 random friendly unit with 2 or more Attack.

After:
[MP:3] [Attack:1] [HP:7]
<Faith>
When played: Give 1 other random friendly green unit +5 HP.
While on the field: Decrease your MP charge speed by 10%.
Death: Destroy 1 random friendly unit with 2 Attack or more.
>>
File: a1645684196439.jpg (24 KB, 307x307)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Chun-Li (BOR 030)

Before:
[MP:3] [Attack:2] [HP:2]
<Agility>
<Coordination>: 1
Gain +1 Attack and <Combo>.
<Ascended>: Gain +3 HP and <Shield>.

After:
[MP:3] [Attack:2] [HP:2]
<Agility>
<Coordination>: 2
Gain <Combo>.
<Ascended>: Gain +3 HP and <Shield>.
>>
File: a1645684205275.jpg (28 KB, 307x307)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Spell Severance (BOR 037)

Before:
[MP:2]
Select 1 friendly green unit.
Deal damage to the enemy unit that was in front when this card was used equal to the selected unit's Attack.
If the enemy unit is destroyed by this damage, copy the selected friendly unit and place it onto the field inflicted with Seal.

After:
[MP:3]
Select 1 friendly green unit.
Deal damage to the enemy unit that was in front when this card was used equal to the selected unit's Attack.
If the enemy unit is destroyed by this damage, copy the selected friendly unit, place it onto the field inflicted with Seal and change its HP to 1.
>>
File: a1645684231342.jpg (24 KB, 307x307)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Dark Mantis (BOR 069)

Before:
[MP:3] [Attack:2] [HP:5]
<Agility><Faith>
When played: Sacrifice 2 Life and send 1 of the Unit Cards in your deck with the lowest MP cost to the Graveyard.
Death: Remove 1 other Dark Mantis in your Graveyard from the game and return this card to the EX Pocket.

After:
[MP:3] [Attack:2] [HP:4]
<Agility><Faith>
When played: Sacrifice 2 Life and send 1 of the Unit Cards in your deck with the lowest MP cost to the Graveyard.
Death: Remove 1 other Dark Mantis in your Graveyard from the game and return this card to the EX Pocket.
>>
File: a1645684240065.jpg (24 KB, 307x307)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Faithful Shadow Decapre (MOR 072)

Before:
[MP:7] [Attack:3] [HP:11]
<Agility> <Crush> <Faith>
Attacking: Gain -2 HP, then deal 3 damage to 1 random enemy unit or the enemy Hero.

After:
[MP:6] [Attack:2] [HP:8]
<Agility><Faith>
Attacking: Give this unit -1 HP, then deal 3 damage to 1 random enemy unit or the enemy Hero.
Death: Remove this unit from the game.
>>
File: movie03.jpg (41 KB, 450x253)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Blazing Wall (Rathalos Hero Arts)

Before:
[AP:14]
Give 1 friendly unit +2 HP and <Shield>.

After:
[AP:13]
Give 1 friendly unit +2 HP, <Shield>, and <Anti-Air>.

And that's it. Chun and Spell Severance were really dumb cards, I don't remember the last time they had to nerf something so fast while Decapre's nerf feels too big compared to everything else, without Crush she'll die after two hits at most, and even removed from the game ? Seriously.
>>
File: a1645684218755.jpg (22 KB, 307x307)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Forgot this one. 1 MP less, doubt it'll see any play.

Hope of the Brood Ryu (DOW 063)

Before:
[MP:7] [Attack:3] [HP:5]
Decimate: Explore for Shield.
When a friendly unit is placed onto the field: Become Accession: Dragon.
When an enemy unit dies: Become Accession: Warrior.
Resonate: Become Accession: Whelp.

After:
Decimate: Explore for Shield.
When a friendly unit is placed onto the field: Become Accession: Dragon.
When an enemy unit dies: Become Accession: Warrior.
Resonate: Become Accession: Whelp.
>>
File: qr.jpg (908 KB, 1920x1080)
908 KB
908 KB JPG
Since it's a new thread might as well put the QR code I got from the recent tournament. It was fun to watch, if you like Nero and Ada.

I expected much worse after last patch. Surprised they touched Barry and Ryu, they don't appear much these days, but I'm still annoyed they rarely buff anything.

>>789811
Chun is still strong, you just need more than a braincell now. Spell Severance is hell, and I'm surprised they didn't add the "Remove from Game" to the copy. Decapre is annoying but I wonder if the nerf was just because of Uro Wesker, because at least you can still buff her the usual Faith deck.
I'm honestly just glad Rathalos got something, even though Blazing Wall might still feel like worse AA at times.
>>
>>789802
>Reduce all damage that friendly units take by -1.
>Give all other friendly units "Damage taken -1.
What's the difference here?
>>
>>790361

I believe it's that he won't reduce damage to himself but only to other units. Basically a bit easier to kill/harder to proc victory conditions.

>>790059
Thanks for the QR. Both green cards got really light nerfs but I guess they might suffice. On the other hand I would've liked for Storm Owl to be nerfed too, feels like its going to be Green's Momo. Maybe the BW buff will help keeping it at bay.
>>
>>790361
I think "all damage" counts other types of damage like spillover?
>>
>>790361
Barry himself no longer benefits from the effect
>>
>>790511
Chun li got a huge nerf in my opinion. Needing to have 2 other units on the field while being an ascend unit itself will make it way harder to use.
>>
>>792481
It's not that bad, green still got Nibel and Felyne as high HP board fodders to ascend off and stuff like leaders summons to fill the board for free. It'll be easier to manage but won't stop her entirely.
>>
>>790511
Storm Owl is annoying but manageable, he's "only" a problem with Heart Tank. With the new Machine meta I'm having way more trouble with Tunnel Rhino.
>>
Guess I need to replace that 3-of of Chun in my current main deck.
>>
>>793281
>he's "only" a problem with Heart Tank
Nero can make him a serious problem he's left to linger.
>>
I hope we get a new franchise with a character as a ex skin in May
>>
game is dead... no more new characters...
>>
>>797580
Lack of characters doesn't really matter, we haven't had any for a year already. The problem is that from faith onwards they introduced broken cards and effects, leading to a boring meta. It's not HBM levels but it certainly been some of the worst months for the game so far. At least with DtL they seem to have toned down cards again.
>>
>>796408
Oichi's is too recent, we'll most likely get one around the anniversary.
>>
>>795008
She's still good, but you probably won't be ascending her as much depending on your board. Her with the Nibelsnarf + Rashid combo will still hurt.
That said I heard DTL Nero is great but never used a tribe deck to know from experience.
>>
File: FPEbfV5WUAIr2DD.png (572 KB, 680x680)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
New supplemental coming with the new patch:

Destructive Force Vile V
<Rush>
When placed on the field: Destroy all units with 1 Attack or less.
Attacking: Deal 2 damage to all other units.
<Unleash>: 20
Gain +1/+2 and <Flight>
>>
File: FPFgKt_XEAIPWuA.png (466 KB, 680x680)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
Cause of the Bug
Give 1 unit "Death: Deal 4 damage to all units" and "After 13 seconds: Destroy self."
>>
File: FPGXJAjXoAouy6B.png (541 KB, 680x680)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
Cyber Peacock
<Flight>
Resonate: Place 1 See-Catch onto the field, then give this unit -2 HP.
When a friendly unit dies: Inflict Halt on the unit in front for 5 seconds.
>>
File: FPGk3eDWUA81aaX.png (500 KB, 680x680)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
See-Catch
<Rush>
When placed on the field: Inflict Halt on 1 random enemy unit for 5 seconds.
>>
File: FPJlFS-XIAMZ7wr.png (447 KB, 680x680)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
Land of Illusion
Activate 1 Explore Ability of 1 friendly black unit with Explore. (If there are multiple abilities, 1 is activated at random.)
>>
File: FPKpxOtXIAQB0RM.png (526 KB, 680x680)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
Sakura
When placed on the field: If another friendly Human unit is on the field, deal 3 damage to 1 random enemy unit.
<Unleash>: 10
Gain +1/+2 and <Agility>.
>>
>>799987
Nibelsnarf has now conditioned me to pay more attention to dual color potential 4 costs.
>>
File: FPLguklWYAMUXO4.png (533 KB, 680x680)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
Leave This to Me!
Give all friendly red units +2/+1.
Deal 4 damage to your Hero.

>>800144
I wish I liked Red Human focused decks now that they have some benefits, but I like Rathalos and Ahtal-Ka way more than most Humans.
>>
>Update makes the game crash
If I uninstall then install will my data still be there or do I need my code (I have it, but the wesite is pretty awful at explaining things)?
>>
File: 1492899327593.jpg (27 KB, 342x316)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>801565
Nervermind. Switched to Bluestacks but the code doesn't work. Now I'm pondering if I should wait for support's answer or if I should just start a new account...
>>
Can this be played on Bluestacks or will I get banned ?
>>
>>801673
Maybe you gotta wait on the first load-in? Mine initially took awhile after the update and then it was good.

>>804244
Yes, sort of, it has issues.
>>
>>804244
I use Bluestacks 5 on an old laptop and, aside from a crash after about an hour, I don't have problems. You might want to tweak some settings depending on your computer because I have to play at 30 fps.

>>804376
Nah, I got fucked. Sucks that I got the season pass from the discount so I never had to spend real money and now I have less chances to recover the old account.
On the bright side, playing isn't that bad with fresh decks until lower B ranks. But there's no way I'm playing Match Point now.
>>
>>804402
If you got your ID code Tep support ain't bad.
>>
>>804476
I hope so, the early grind sucks and the story mode takes forever to end when you don't have any action cards.
>>
>>801565
I play using Bluestacks 5, and for some reason after the update the game didn't want to run, I tried to see if it would fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Because of that problem I spent a day without playing, and I thought that everything was lost, until I went to Settings (gear icon) in the corner menu, then I reviewed each of the sections until I found "About" and clicked on "Check for updates", an executable began to download which I obviously installed. Once the emulator update was installed the game ran again without any issues, luckily I had my progress saved with my google account.
>>
>>804916
>progress saved with my google account
Oh I didn't know about that, my dumbass thought the data was already saved in the cloud.
I just hope playing in a new profile in the meantime doesn't mess with the process somehow.
>>
You guys think we’ll get a new franchise with a new skin for next months expansion?
>>
File: ADA 074.png (226 KB, 360x498)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>806062
Unless pic related was revealed to be Goddess Myria there's another big villain coming probably from another franchise, could be from Ghosts 'n Goblins. Fingers crossed for Asura's Wrath, Viewtiful Joe or Lost Planet representation
>>
>>806062
>New skin
They're kind of inconsistent with skins. We just got an Oichi one, but I don't think that means anything.
>New franchise
Probably, Red Earth just got in and they clearly interested in including older franchises. Hopefully with the end of this storyline they can open up for new stuff and never hear about Myria ever again.
Speaking of The Goddess I wonder if they're axing Faith for story reasons like how Evidence never got new cards because AA didn't get in the spotlight again.
>>
>>806256
I think the last survey, and maybe one of the Japanese teasers, implied that was Myria.
>>
When I said new skin I meant like how they made Phoenix Wright and Nina into a skin I didn’t mean like a skin for an already existing character
>>
Holy shit they recovered my account way faster than I expected, I'm so used to these kind of things taking weeks. I can play my comfy Oichi deck again.
>>
>>806693
Glad it worked out for you anon. Losing mobile data is always a shit time.
>>
>>806267
>>806542
Myria would be alright given how prominent she's been but I like it when Teppen swings left field with expansions and skins.
>>
>>807260
Yeah, the sad part was that I like DTL and that almost made me hate it. Also the early single player stuff, Ada's story mode deck is a crime.

>>807262
Would be neat to have a skin of a new overarching villain from a new franchise, instead of hiding in background like they did with Myria for a while.
>>
I wouldve liked to see sigma or Jedah as a black villain but they’re both legendaries so they probably won’t be their own heroes or even a skin for another hero
>>
>>808458
I don't think there's a strict rule on who can get a skin besides the color they're in. Before Karin and Wesker I used to think we wouldn't get more Legendary units for the same character.
Well, it's hard to say, all the skins we got so far are from new franchises or new looks for existing heroes so I'm pretty much talking out of my ass.
>>
Did teppen release their PvE mode they were working on?
>>
>>810803
not yet
>>
>Double defeat doesn't give you shit
Well that sucks, it was my last match too. I forgot how unhinged exgp gets.
>>
>>814010
It's pretty rare, would be cool if you got an icon or some shit for that.
>>
File: 20220415_102115.jpg (181 KB, 1024x576)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
New expansion announced, featuring Onimusha and MH Rise. Yesterday they tweeted with a Oni icon, I was hoping for GnG but Onimusha makes more sense.

https://twitter.com/PlayTeppen/status/1514854899116257283?t=6kTn9AE5hVhBKTcOrkDHRA&s=19
>>
>>817245
Cool, I wonder if the Dawn of Dreams cast will be included
>>
>>817245
Oh shit, I never expected Onimusha to be in anything anymore because apparently just getting a remaster was a headache for Capcom.
>>
>>817342
IIRC a new Onimusha was in the leaked planned games files from 2019 so it would make sense of them to keep the brand around.
>>
File: GO Ticket.jpg (119 KB, 1065x381)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Copied the code for a ticket in the website, scan it while you can. So far there's nothing in the page besides new art of what I assume are the new legendary units.
https://teppenthegame.com/en/news/info/0000329.html

>>817989
Was it that huge leak that also had Dragon's Dogma 2?
>>
>>817338
There's a good chance of it since RE got fucking ORC reps
>>
File: HideyoshiYukiArt.jpg (120 KB, 438x640)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>817338
Soki was in TvC so I wouldn't be worried about Dawn of Dreams representation.
As for absurd picks, I really want to see Jean Reno in this game.
>>
>>819401
That I doubt, Gung Ho has money, but he was one of the "problems" with Onimusha 3's licensing later on.
>>
>>818071
>Was it that huge leak that also had Dragon's Dogma 2?

Yeah same one. Everything planned until (at the time) 2024 if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>817245
>>819401
My guess is that they will start with the first Onimusha game characters
>>
File: wcs code.jpg (508 KB, 1191x670)
508 KB
508 KB JPG
Code from the latest Japanese stream. They also revealed a couple of cards for the new expansion.
>>
File: wcs code 2.jpg (508 KB, 1191x670)
508 KB
508 KB JPG
https://teppenthegame.com/en/news/info/0000329.html

New ability: Immolate
When a unit on the field with this ability has 4hp or less, you can place another unit on top of it and gain a specific effect that lasts one attack.
>>
>>824227
The new ability seems cool. It's a shame that the effect lasts for only one attack but some of them would've been broken.
>>
>>824559
It's probably gonna be things like DOT (for Red anyway...) which is fine for a single attack gimmick
>>
>>824559
At least it might help weaker cards. Unfortunately for Akuma mains, the ability isn't triggered with ascended units.
>>
File: wcs code 3.jpg (557 KB, 1191x670)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
And another code from the tournament. I didn't expect Rathalos of all heroes to be one of the highlights among the Heart Tanks and Change Forms.
>>
>>824227
Been hoping for a keyword that lets any unit be played over a unit with it. This is a little more restrictive than I expected but it can still probably lead to a lot of interesting combos.
>>
Anyone else just done with teppen? No new heroes or heroes as skins I’m entirely just bored of it now
>>
>>827644
I feel the opposite. DTL is the most fun I had in a while, but I'm not going to lie, the fact that I got really lucky with Legendary pulls and was able to make different decks certainly helps. Fuck exgp though.
You can always take a break or quit, no need to force yourself to play, and maybe come back when that single player mode finally comes out.
>>
why does my QR scanner keep giving me fucking phone numbers!
>>
>>829042
Wait, how? Are you using yous phone camera or the scanner in the game's options?
I just save the images so I don't use the camera at all, so I don't know if I can help.
>>
File: 1650988261440.webm (507 KB, 720x720)
507 KB
507 KB WEBM
RE7 & 8 cards when?
>>
>>827644
I don't mind heroes but the balancing really annoyed me these past few months. I've been playing barely enough to keep up with events and I've started to actively play again these past few days in wait of the expansion.
>>
>>829913
Maybe we'll get something close to RE8's DLC.
>>
>>829913
It took them a year to put MH Rise in and even then I doubt we'll see the Sunrise monsters this expansion, they're not good at timing things.
If/when it happens I'm curious with how they'll portray Ethan since we're never supposed to see his face. RE8 got really goofy with the camera angles near the end.
>>
>>831418
>If/when it happens I'm curious with how they'll portray Ethan since we're never supposed to see his face. RE8 got really goofy with the camera angles near the end.
Never understood this in 8 since you could see his face all the time in RE 7
>>
>>789799
i saw tghis shit on the playstore. i was loike dont they mean tekken? why the fuck ios ryu on the thumbnauil? what the fuck is megaman doing here. this shit isnt licensed. capcom and the rest have accounts with games on the googleplay store.

i dont know if its worth anyones time because while the game might be based in china well googles servers are not under the umbrella of foreign protection . this is like if a dmca is put out they can be forced to pull it and even in the most extreme case deleted it from your device if you connect to your account
>>
>>832350
Game is officially licensed, Ryozo Tsujimoto was the producer on Capcom's side. As for the name, they could've chosen something better for sure. "teppen" means being at the top or something like that.
>>
>tfw I already miss Mia and Maggey with AVP gone
I don't know if I'll miss Evidence, but von Karma can stay gone in Standard.
>>
File: 20220428_104915.jpg (107 KB, 510x680)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Been a hot minute since I touched Teppen, where do you go to check out popular decks? I love to play but I'm terrible at deck building.
>>
>>833444
I usually look at the Teppen channel tab in the game or scrape Twitter. Since the new expansion just came out the meta decks will probably take some days to appear but I imagine people are already talking about the good cards.
>>
I'm wanting to get back into Teppen again, but last time I was playing, all of the emulators would crash after a single game. Can any of them actually run it properly yet?
>>
>>834308
I heard Bluestacks can run it but I never really try it enough
>>
>>834308
I use Bluestacks 5. It runs fine expect the small lag when I edit decks and in the beginning of the match, so decks that rely on reflex might be harder to play. The biggest compromise for me is playing on 30fps for consistency.
>>
For some reason I'm having so much trouble memorizing the new cards, especially the actions.
>>
>>837264
It be like this. Purple players counter-spelling goofy shit left and right just because they don't want to read
>>
>>834308
So decided to dive back in. Does anyone have any suggestions for a budget meta deck?
>>
>>838463
Still don't know how the new cards will affect the meta but I think these two are still great:
>Change Form Faith
Plenty of cheap cards like Satsuki, Blade and Enero. You can do well even without Decapre or Myria, but you might want to get some epics like Seth, Land of Light or even DTL Oichi.

>Heart Tank
You can make a decent Coordination or a Machine deck because Storm Owl still fucks people up. They both have good options, but either way an epic like RiC0 will help you.
>>
File: GO Red.jpg (2.33 MB, 1826x1504)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
Is it bad that even though I like Shoryuken I don't know if I like Red GO? I've been searching for decks but I don't know if I want to invest in the cards.
Also what are the best legendaries of the set?
>>
>>842921
The new legend Oichi is old legend Oichi's best friend
>>
>>847225
Is it good with DTL Oichi? I mainly use that meta instead of Dark Invitation Bull Charger.
I've been eyeing Samanosuke because he counters Black super hard but I don't see him as much as I expected, even after a day of dealing with Shoryukens.
>>
File: test.webm (2.32 MB, 640x360)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB WEBM
>>847790
Oh no the Shoryukens without Samanosuke were mostly just players copying the meta decks without much experience, the good players kicked my ass.
Also Wesker might be one of the funniest cards in this game.
>>
>>842921
Red is pretty fun right now but man, it's easily stuffed. More so than any other color, you stop its momentum and there's no fight back at all
>>
>>854493
Had some fun with GDI Ammy and surprisingly can trample Dark Invitation, but DWP still shuts her down.
I actually wanted to give Devil Breaker a try with all the new Decimate cards. Hard to be motivated when Hey Nico is just better, but I did manage to get value from Wire Snatch of all things.
>>
How much have you spent on this game? I've probably spent a couple thousand at least.
>>
>>856195
I start as a freeboy and stayed there for a good while but as card games do, there's just so many sets and vital cards that I ended up forking over a fair amount.
>>
>>856195
Nothing, I'm hopelessly cheap both irl and in game, though sometimes I'm tempted to buy a music.
I got enough to craft a couple of good cards and at least I was a little lucky since MOR, but not this time lol. I don't think I'll use A Moment's Opportunity anytime soon.
>>
>>857188
I bought one piece of music for a shitload of souls, that first Bison theme because they got me like an idiot with the limited time shit, then I swore never again because it put my soul hording gains for Legendaries into the dumpster for an entire set.
>>
>>857769
I just listen to the opponent's theme anyway, so unless I really want something specific it's a waste. Almost bought Devil Trigger but that and Fatalis' theme are one of the most popular songs, at least for me.
Now I want to know what are the most popular songs.
>>
File: 21500080_飛竜.jpg (24 KB, 307x307)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
https://teppenthegame.com/en/news/35
New balance changes for the next patch:

Hiryu (DTL 008)

Before:
[MP:4] [Attack:2] [HP:4]
<Shield>
When played: Explore for Option C.
Gain <Agility>

After:
[MP:4] [Attack:2] [HP:4]
<Shield>
When played: Explore for Option C.
<Unleash>: 15
Gain <Agility>
>>
File: 21500210_さくら.jpg (24 KB, 307x307)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Sakura (DTL 083)

Before:
[MP:4] [Attack:2] [HP:5]
When placed on the field: If another friendly Human unit is on the field, deal 3 damage to 1 random enemy unit.

After:
[MP:4] [Attack:2] [HP:5]
When placed on the field: If another friendly Human unit is on the field, deal 4 damage to 1 random enemy unit.
>>
Nibelsnarf (BOR 026)

Before:
[MP:5] [Attack:1] [HP:8]
<Faith>
When played: Place 1 Unit Card with an MP cost of 4 in your deck onto the field and give it +1/+1.
While on the field: Give all enemy units +1 Attack.

After:
[MP:5] [Attack:1] [HP:8]
<Faith>
When played: Place 1 Unit Card with an MP cost of 4 or less in your deck onto the field.
While on the field: Give all enemy units +1 Attack.

I can't believe I played Green Coordination for months and never noticed that buff it gave to the friendly unit what the fuck.
>>
Silent Guardian (DTL 035)

Before:
Return up to 3 random cards from your Graveyard to your deck.

After:
Return up to 2 random cards from your Graveyard to your deck.
>>
File: 21220020_Dr.サイケ.jpg (17 KB, 307x307)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Dr. Psyche (IOF 052)

Before:
[MP:4] [Attack:2] [HP:7]
<Memory>: 2
Return all enemy units with 1 or less Attack to the EX Pocket.
Memory Count: 0

After:
[MP:4] [Attack:2] [HP:7]
<Memory>: 4
Return all enemy units with 1 or less Attack to the EX Pocket.
>>
Nerscylla (IOF 061)

Before:
[MP:7] [Attack:2] [HP:9]
<Rush> <Spillover>
Gain <Combo>.
<Memory>: 7
Gain +1/+1 and +2 MP.

After:
[MP:7] [Attack:2] [HP:9]
<Rush> <Spillover>
Gain <Combo>.
<Memory>: 7
Gain +1 HP and +1 MP.
>>
It Takes Two to Tango (BOR 088)

Before:
[MP:4]
Halt 1 enemy unit for 13 seconds and give that unit "Take 1 damage every 5 seconds."

After:
[MP:4]
Halt 1 enemy unit for 13 seconds and give that unit "Take 2 damage every 5 seconds."
>>
File: movie01.jpg (36 KB, 450x253)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Devil Breaker (Nero Hero Arts)

Before:
[AP:15]
Give 1 friendly unit +3 Attack and <Spillover>. (Effective for 1 attack.)

After:
[AP:15]
Give 1 friendly unit "Gain +3 Attack," <Crush>, and <Spillover>. (Each effective for 1 attack.)

Overall I'm glad with the buffs, and Nerscylla's nerf was kind of tame? Considering it's been terrorizing the game since it's introduction.
Also surprise DB buff, nice.
>>
>>859355
this patch is walking on egg shells, nothing got dumped on and the Hiryu buff is nice.
>>
>>860056
They've toned down the power creep in the newest sets so it's fine if they don't over nerf stuff either. Silent Guardian would've made more sense as "remove itself from game" but whatever.
>>
>>861610
Genma Onslaught feels more contained. A lot of things are made for Spirits, a tribe you don't see often aside from Amatsu no Kuni packs, and stuff like Red's attack debuff gimmick is very specific to those cards.
It's definitely better than Island of Fear, where some cards are just unhinged, but I'm a little worried GO cards will lose their value fast without Spirit support. Maybe I'm slightly paranoid because I spent a lot of souls this season.
>>
>>864285
Unless they make a GO2 or something related to Okami's part3 I don't think they'll get support soon, which I'm fine with. Stuff like black spirits would be close to broken with decent 3-4 MP units.
>>
>>865406
Don't think they'll make a GO2 anytime soon, and I think Black of all colors will keep getting Spirits because of Oichi, but I hope Onimusha gets to reappear in the future expansions, even in they lock it in feudal Japan themed ones (rip Ace Attorney representation for now).
>>
File: WCS Code.jpg (545 KB, 1280x729)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
New code from WCS. For some reason Youtube was shitting itself and didn't want to load the stream on my end.
>>
File: FTG2Su6VEAATgHm.png (510 KB, 680x680)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
New supplemental cards coming next month's update:

Marcellus
<Revenge>: Gain +1/+5.
Death: Deal 4 damage to 1 random enemy unit. Your Hero gains Life equal to the damage dealt.
>>
File: FTG2CPmVUAE9zFb.png (509 KB, 680x680)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
The Rampage
Deal damage split among enemy units equal to the number of Unit Cards in your hand and EX Pocket. Your Hero gains Life equal to the damage dealt.
>>
File: FTG12fUUsAA8qmF.png (513 KB, 680x680)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
Unforeseen Threat
Give 1 friendly unit +1/+1 for each time <Revenge> has activated.
<Revenge> Count: 0
>>
File: FUGS5WpWIAEEYj_.png (535 KB, 680x680)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
Magnamalo
<Growth>: 3
Lv. 2: Gain +2 Attack.
Lv. 3: Gain +2 HP and "Battle Damage taken -1."
>>
File: FUGFKPtXEAUAyly.png (504 KB, 680x680)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
Utsushi
<Quest>: The enemy Hero takes damage.
Lv. 2: Gain +1/+1 and <Flight> (13 seconds).
Lv. 3: Gain +1/+1.
Lv. 4: Gain <Combo>.
>>
File: FUGgobAXwAE0uQm.png (557 KB, 680x680)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
Luring the Rampage
Deal damage to 1 enemy unit equal to the number of times friendly units have leveled up. (Max 5 damage.)
Leveled Up Count: 0
>>
>>872750
Surprised at this one, one would think the flagship monster for Rise would be a Legendary.
>>
File: FTG3IH-VIAAVuof.png (523 KB, 680x680)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
Yomogi
<Anti-Air>
When a friendly unit gains 5 or more HP: Gain <MP Boost: 30>. (Effective for 1 Attack.)
(<MP Boost: 30> stacks for each time activated.)
<Coordination>: 1
Gain <MP Boost: 20>

So Teppen thought everyone missed Heart Tank Coordination.
>>
File: FTG33uBVsAAJ7iI.png (526 KB, 680x680)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
The Village Rebuilds
Give 1 friendly green unit +5HP.

>>873592
No Legendaries this time oddly enough, and the serpents aren't here either. Honestly I'm not going to complain, shit's expensive.
>>
File: FTG4DZkUUAA4Um_.png (490 KB, 680x680)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
Release from Control
Return 1 friendly unit to the EX Pocket and Lock all of your opponent's empty board slots for 10 seconds.

This card is the Point Match reward, and fuck me this might be worth the grind.
>>
What do you guys think they’ll do for the 3 year anniversary? New heroes?
>>
I just came back to the game after a long adsense

What are the best cards to craft from the most recent set ?

Or the best cards to build around

I have some of last seasons cards and I have all core cards
>>
File: 1654132122871.jpg (588 KB, 1200x849)
588 KB
588 KB JPG
>>874654
>doubt.jpg
Hopefully at least some skins that we've been sorely missing.

Where the fuck is the EX skin for DM4 Young Nero at?
>>
>>874654
Game lost a lot of hype without constant new heroes but at the same time new heroes are always a hornets nest for balancing. Then again, the game isn't balanced for shit anyway so an occasional new addition wouldn't hurt it.
>>
File: GO Black 1.jpg (395 KB, 2048x1431)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>874654
Probably the new single player mode they teased last year, and maybe an EX-skin.

>>874675
From the newest set Red (for Hadouken and Shoryu) and Black (Dark Invitation) are pretty good if you want a GO focused deck:
Red has Hinoa and Yuki+ Spirit combo, then put whatever card you have to fill the blanks. see >>842921 for examples.
Black gets a lot of good Death cards like Jujudormah, Bull Charger and Osric. Pic related is just an example I found in the wild, but you might want other cards like last set's Oichi or Titanic Gatekeeper to complement.
>>
Ahhh I just came back to the game to enjoy my old black faith deck

And they nerfed faithful shadow decapre

They ruined her why did they do that

If they keep doing stuff like this the size of competitive decks shrinks considerably

And we won't get fun old decks vs new decks
>>
>>879134
Decapre was engineered from the start to be nurfed later, you see it a lot in card games.
>>
Is there a reason

Posion gas belt IoF 093

Otomo Sorin MoR 061

Deicidal schemer Wesker BoR 072

Won't combo ?

From my understanding all criteria are met

Wesker has revenge but it's not active and gas belt should send him to the graveyard

Otomo Sorin puts any human above 5mp into your ex pocket

And wesker has human trait and is 7mp ?
>>
>>881044
Revenge being in the graveyard automatically triggers the keyword, same as stuff like Lisa coming back without ever being played for example.
>>
>>879134
Faith is actually the only deck where she's still playable. Not as strong without crush but the reduction on hp drain and CF/faith buffs make her a threat.
>>
>Love using Ahtal-Ka and its stupid gimmick
>Discovered that Jill might be the hero I dislike playing the most
She's the only hero that doesn't click for me, which sucks because I got most of her good cards.

>>881692
Decapre can still get (some) value from Change Form at least, but Black Faith seems to be more popular with low mp cards since DTL anyway.
>>
>Stupid Lock deck makes more people give up than my Heart Tank or Spirit bullshit
I hope my opponents never find out I was just desperately cycling my cards because I couldn't find units most of the time.
>>
>>886537
Lock is pretty strong, so is DI right now but all I ever run into is Red control.
>>
>>886998
I don't have much trouble with Lock in ranked anymore, but I do have trouble with Arch-Assassin, which I guess everyone also has.
Funnily enough I haven't seen a lot of Red lately as much as I've seen faith Nergigante, in both ranked and mp.
>>
So, what are the chances of getting Exoprimal cards and dinosaurs before Dino Crisis themed ones?
>>
>>889453
You would think Teppen could be used as an outlet to advertise Capcom's new shit but if that were true we would have had an RE8 set.
>>
>>889615
Since they're weird I can see them putting out RE8 cards around REmake4's release, because doing it when Rose's DLC come out would make too much sense.
At least GO was released close to Sunbreak so there's hope. That and RE is too big to not get more themed sets, we have fucking ORC in this game.
>>
>>889632
And RE7/8 set would be nice. But knowing Teppen we will get a Gun Survivor set instead.
>>
File: head_cuGGxrLYPfy9425f.jpg (167 KB, 1024x575)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
New expansion: Super Spooky Village, featuring Ghosts’n Goblins and Resident Evil 8 (and Darkstalkers)
https://teppenthegame.com/en/news/43

>>893606
Well here you go, kinda.
>>
>>897166
Also no new ability, just Quest again. Disappointing but at least we get a new franchise unlike IOF.
>>
>>897166
I love these more lighthearted crossovers.
Arthur bumbling through the Village just sounds like a good time for me
>>
File: EXCammy.jpg (699 KB, 1195x672)
699 KB
699 KB JPG
New Ex Skin: Cammy, she'll be a Nero skin.
Don't hate her of SF, but I kind of wish it was another franchise to be honest.

>>897449
It's great. Feels like the developers just want to do more fun crossovers after finishing the main story.
>>
File: SSV Ticket.jpg (563 KB, 1196x673)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
Also a code for a SSV ticket.
>>
Pretty cool that they finally added GnG but I would've preferred an Arthur skin to Cammy. It doesn't seem she'll appear this set and since PW we've only gotten female skins. Obviously they sell more easily but it's boring.
>>
>>897487
Arthur should've been an X skin imo
>>
>>897482

I'm about to main Nero for her

What is the best legendary card I should get for her

I haven't used my half off legendary yet

Also I hope they just let us buy the skin

Got 200 bucks set aside for her I hope I can get her
>>
i think i can still do the free deck thing that a friend can gift.

i havent played much though, whats a good beginner deck that can help me get through dailies and stuff fairly easy?
>>
>>897545
Spirit Shinku Hadouken or Heart Tank X but if I were you i'd wait for the new set you never know what might be good and if you do craft from that set they'll last the longest before rotating
>>
File: 1464908622040.png (191 KB, 419x398)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>Purple gets to explore for Shield and Shotgun now

Don't like the sounds of this, lads.
>>
File: SSV Red.jpg (761 KB, 986x1626)
761 KB
761 KB JPG
New cards from the stream. Judging from the websites examples Red seems to be focused on buffing units now.

>>897534
You should probably wait for the expansion to come before making your cards, but I imagine Revived Guardian Garr will still be strong for Green in general.
>>
File: SSV Green.jpg (1.05 MB, 986x2151)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
Green gets a lot of ex-pocket related cards.
>>
apparently my old account is gone randomly? this freaking sucks.
if i start now, will i still get the extra 50 packs for new signups?
>>
File: SSV Purple.jpg (1.04 MB, 986x2151)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
Purple has Explore now
>>
File: SSV Black.jpg (783 KB, 986x1626)
783 KB
783 KB JPG
And Revenge support is back for Black. I'm both curious and afraid of this Green and Purple mixup.

>>897617
You could try asking support, maybe they can even help recovering your account. I don't know how this works, but at least the anniversary event is coming.
>>
>>897631
>but at least the anniversary event is coming.
ya i was reading the official page and it said new players get an extra 50 packs, so im not sure if i should wait or if ill still get them if i play now
>>
>>897631
Best part is that it's spirit revenge. DI Oichi is going to be nasty between that revenge'd 5/5 shield ascending off Bull charger and a hypothetical buffed baby healing the board/hero
>>
>>897636
Seems like you only get the extra 50 tickets if you installed and beat the tutorial after maintenance, so if you really can't recover your old account then you should wait.
>>
>>897166
Kinda strange they do this shit in July
>>
File: FWEdzrXWQAIDDl0.png (544 KB, 680x680)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
Max Galactica

When played: Send 1 card from your deck that doesn't have <Revenge> active to the Graveyard and gain "Death: Gain +1 MP."
>>
File: FWD0nMiXkAA1UqW.png (492 KB, 680x680)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
A Fine Decoy

Select 1 friendly black unit.
If that unit has <Revenge>, destroy the selected unit, then return up to 3 random cards from your Graveyard to your deck.
If that unit doesn't have <Revenge>, give it <Revenge> and destroy it.
>>
File: FWFiemxWAAQ9EQK.png (519 KB, 680x680)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
Regina Berry

<Quest>: You use Explore.
Lv. 2: Gain "Resonate: Give all friendly units +1/+2. (Up to 1 time.)"
>>
File: FWGZa-KUAAEUaKZ.png (441 KB, 680x680)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
Benjamin Woodman

<Revenge>: Gain +2/+2.
<Quest>: Send a card from your deck to the Graveyard.
Lv. 2: Give -2 HP to 1 random enemy unit.

God now I remember hating his section in AA2 fuck this guy.
>>
>>897614
Arthur feels VERY fragile
which would be okay if he wasn't also very expensive at 6
>>
File: FWI-MzbWAAkNPRl.png (505 KB, 680x680)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
Moe

When played: Give 1 random friendly unit with <Quest> +3 HP.

>>898270
Maybe Kikosho can keep him alive for long enough, but he still looks a little underwhelming for a legendary.
>>
File: FWKsEjfXkAYnuQU.png (495 KB, 680x680)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
Forest Turf War

Place 1 Unit Card with an MP cost of 4 or less and <Quest> in your deck onto the field.
If friendly units have leveled up 3 or more times, deal 2 damage split among all enemy units.
>>
File: FWLjAcJWYAM7l7F.png (534 KB, 680x680)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
Haughty Queen Echidna

<Spillover>
When played: If friendly units have leveled up 3 or more times, deal 5 damage to all other units. Gain +2 HP equal to the number of units destroyed by this damage.
>>
File: wcs ssv code.jpg (509 KB, 1251x703)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
And a ticket code from the latest tournament
>>
Anything in SSV looking particulary good or fun? I want to try Felicia + Fukashigi
>>
>>899159
This set is the first one in awhile that's gonna make Point Match even more based. Fire Fennec And Armadura gonna be everywhere.
>>
File: FWOHzg_XkAIDZa2.png (529 KB, 680x680)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
Cutlass

<Quest>: You play a Unit Card with 4 or more Attack.
Lv. 2: Deal 3 damage to 1 random enemy unit.

>>899159
CEM Quest seems to be promising. Other than that I want to try Heisenberg with Immolate or Ascension to buff him.
>>
File: FWOw_NFX0AAcZ3g.png (493 KB, 680x680)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
No Blood from Stone

Deal 4 damage to 1 enemy unit with 5 HP or less. Give +1 HP to 1 random friendly unit equal to the damage dealt.
>>
File: FWPaNF2XgAAVeic.png (561 KB, 680x680)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
Barlagual

<Rush>
When placed on the field: Deal 4 damage to 1 random enemy unit, then give +1 HP to this unit equal to the damage dealt.
Decimate: Gain +2 HP and Explore for Agility.
>>
File: FWP1r14XwAACeXv.png (531 KB, 680x680)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
Espinas

<Slow>
After taking damage and surviving: Deal 4 damage to the unit in front.
When HP is 5 or less for the first time: Lose <Slow> and gain <Agility>.
>>
File: FWQsoFAXwAA70yP.png (482 KB, 680x680)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
Aggrieved Thorns

Give 1 friendly unit +2 HP and "Counter Damage +2.
>>
File: FWTRZA4XwAEWd53.png (487 KB, 680x680)
487 KB
487 KB PNG
Soldat Eins

When placed on the field: Gain +1 Attack for each card in your EX Pocket.
>>
File: FWU_Rm3WIAA5ptX.png (512 KB, 680x680)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
Musical Chairs

Give 1 friendly purple unit +2 HP. If there is a friendly unit with <Quest>, Explore for Herculean Strength.

Herculean Strength in case you forgot or didn't know:
Give 1 friendly unit +3 HP and "Decimate: +1/+1."
>>
File: FWV2NWWXgAA7fNb.png (555 KB, 680x680)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
Lilith

When played: Activate the following effects based on the number of times friendly units have leveled up:
3 or more: Place 1 Lilith onto the field.
5 or more: Give all friendly units +1/+1.
>>
File: FWYa_CFXoAAv8vu.png (538 KB, 680x680)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
Soldat Jet

When placed on the field: Gain +3 HP for each card in your EX Pocket.
>>
File: FWaI2N6WIAEhLRr.png (520 KB, 680x680)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
Blanka

<Quest>: You play a Unit Card from your EX Pocket.
Lv. 2: Gain +2/+2 and give 1 random Unit Card with <Quest> and an MP cost of 2 or more in your hand or EX Pocket -1 MP.
>>
File: FWa_z1MWAAM3vbD.png (540 KB, 680x680)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
Vega

<Anti-Air>
When a friendly unit is placed onto the field: Send 1 card from your deck that doesn't have <Revenge> active to the Graveyard.
<Quest>: Send a card from your deck to the Graveyard.
Lv. 2: Gain +3 HP.
>>
File: FWM52_5XEAQ7guu.jpg (162 KB, 1000x1000)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
Dumb Question, for cards that say "unit's that leveled up" that counts growth and quest right?
>>
File: Dow022.jpg (339 KB, 700x700)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>901787
Yes, "level up" applies to both mechanics as long as the description of the card isn't specific like >>872851 and not like Nero's True Power or pic related.
>>
>>901856
Ah, I'm still confused. What's the difference in level up (Growth) and Level Up (Quest) in reference to >>872851.
>>
>>901884
In that example nothing. Generally speaking if the description doesn't specify which level up mechanic, both mechanics can be used with it.
Here are some examples:
Issun and Battle at the Summit can be used with
both Growth and Quest cards.
Shadow of the Goddess can only be used on Growth cards.
Princess's Determination can only be used on Quest cards.
>>
File: level up.jpg (1.04 MB, 1850x1066)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>901961
fuck forgot the image.
>>
File: FRxGr_yXoAElFr2.jpg (80 KB, 640x640)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>901961
>>901962
aaaAHHHHH. Thanks Mate.
>>
File: FWeNwewXwAMXfe6.png (804 KB, 900x900)
804 KB
804 KB PNG
"Angie"

When placed on the field: Gain +1/+1 equal to the number of times friendly units that have leveled up.
<Revenge>: Gain +1/+1.

Alternative DoN Wesker. Pretty cool. It's too bad that DoW's black quest was strictly tied to 3+ life sacs otherwise Quest SL could've seen a resurgence in unlimited.
>>
File: FWe295iWAAISg9M.png (845 KB, 900x900)
845 KB
845 KB PNG
"Nightmare Flowers"

Give all units "<Revenge>: Gain +1/+1" and then destroy them.

New board wipe but outside of maybe recycling already revenged units with BoN seems pretty suicidal, giving revenge to the opponent's hypotetical epic/legendary units is scary.
>>
>>902399
Damn even Astaroth wants that Italian ass.
>>
>>902399
ALL units? Seems more like a big gamble or a desperation move than previous board wipes, but I'm okay with that.
>>
File: Ready for battle.jpg (26 KB, 254x91)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Which skin did you get?
Got pic related and now I can engage in psychological warfare by pretending to be an unhinged Uro Wesker even though I haven't mained him since IOF.
>>
>>903945
I got Nergante, don't even play him.
>>
so if i make an account now, i get an extra 50 packs right?
>>
>>904002
Yes, according to the website you'll get those packs in the bottom if you installed the game now (and finished the tutorial).
>>
>>904018
thanks!
>>
>Get a bunch of repeats
>went from 300 soul to 7k
Now....what the fuck to buy?
>>
Please tell me that the season pass wasn't just 3 missions because of the discount. Lmao.
>>
>>904168
I'm too lazy to test the new cards and sinking my time into Dragon's Dogma so I'll just wait until everyone starts talking about the new busted shit and copy that lol.

>>904473
Every couple of weeks they'll give more missions until the end of the expansion. They always give just enough crystals for you to buy a new season pass for free.
>>
>>903945
White Ada
>>
>>903945
The new X which is nice, but he's one of my least played heroes and I really dislike his playstyle.
>>
>>903945

Green mega man

I'm saving 100 bucks for cammy I really hope I get her skin
>>
Quest green seems really broken right now. Boards get big and wide with a few MPs and storm owl is always around to screw up any chance of a comeback. Hopefully it'll get a deserved nerf next month, otherwise I hope they'll at least print a new "remove EX" card for the supplementals.
>>
>>905218
Quest green has routinely been quite good, I guess it's just not popular because I rarely seen outside Quest's introduction.
>>
>>905218
I've been trying Purple out and it's pretty damn good too. Dimitrescu hits hard if you leave her be for too long.
>>
>>905736

While trying BoN I've had a few games where I opened with Spreading Infection only for the opponent to sap them with Dimitrescu. Quite amusing.

>>905674
I liked DoW quest but this set's gets out of hand easily. Too many tutor cards that also buff hand/field leading to unstoppable Owls.
>>
what kind of deck would be easy for a new player to use?
>>
>>906201
You're probably going to receive a bunch of card tickets for the new pack so X(Heart Tank) and Chun Li(Kikosho) are pretty strong and easy to use right now, even though Quest requires a lot of reading.
>>
>>902482
It's an extremely valuable card for Oichi, it's going to see a lot of play. For example throw Nightmare Flowers out to clear the board (and chain some of your Unit effects besides) and then immediately DWP for a ghetto version of her pre-nerf super,
>>
>>906201
HT is probably the easiest, CF and RD also. Not sure about red spirits and purple tends to require a bit more thought

>>906570

DWP picks units from the grave so you wouldn't get the revenge buff but I've seen a DWP deck that ran revenge with that 4MP soul shop cards that buffs based on number of revenge procs and it seemed pretty good.
>>
>>906201
Forgot to mention, if you haven't already another player can gift you a free deck with a bunch of legendaries and epics. it's a good way to fill in rare cards you didn't get from tickets.
>>
>needs access to your photos, videos and files

Uhh..
>>
40 packs in still no cammy ...

Also don't most of these cards expire next rotation ?

Luckily we can buy the cammy packs up to 5 times ...

I'm going in bros
>>
>>906661

It's so can scan QR codes from saved pics and not have to take a pic of your PC screen during a pack give away on stream
>>
100 packs and I got every legendary

But no cammy skin :(
>>
>>906618
>Red Spirits
Hadouken Spirits is still good, you can slap Hinoa with some damage cards and destroy a Quest set up if you can play faster than X can place Village Rebuilds.
>Raging Demon
It's okay but it requires a lot of Island of Fear cards, which will leave ranked soon so I wouldn't recommend for new players.

>>906863
If it's any consolation at least now you can play any meta Green deck you want with those three cards.
>>
I had this game on my old cellphone to pull like the 10 packs they give with every new expansion but my cellphone couldn't handle the game so it kept crashing
I have a new phone and have officially begun playing this game "for real". Is the overall strategy to just keep pulling from the newest set?
I'm only missing two legendaries from the Super Spooky Village

Am I pigeonholing myself too much with it?
>>
>>906891
Sets rotate every six months (but are always playable in point match) but most of the time you don't need to build a new one from scratch. For example Raging Demon uses mostly island of fear cards because they had the most HA support (ascend) while swapping a few cards from newer sets, CF and DWP are structured around card from the faith trilogy and so on.
Currently most of the new cards I believe are used in green (new quest/ex pocket archetype) and black revenge (because there weren't many revenge cards in rotation)
>>
150 packs no cammy :(

I got the red Blondie tho

No idea where she's from
>>
>>907661
The ex skin? She's from breath of fire

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.