[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 50 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Dead rhythm game for dead people.

Yoshika when?
>>
And we're back here. So what can we expect for the next event?
>>
>>785631
There's only sagume, tsukasa and ran as new characters left from the latest datamine.
Considering the cover of tomorrow's news stream has chen on it, I'm going with them adding ran next.
>>
File: 1398137045578.jpg (669 KB, 1400x2639)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXe9Deslkek

We're getting Ran as the next SSR. What an odd choice for a remix.
>>
>>788781
Also, upgraded website. It's like a wiki at this point.
https://danmaku.jp/card/
>>
Pain.
>>
I wonder when will they bother on fixing the event's bug, is annoying having to restart the app because I only want to see what missions I need to do.
>>
Is there any English guide available somewhere?
>>
>>790202
There was a doc with the translated card effects and stuff but I don't have it, hopefully someone else can post it.
>>
>>790202
>>790231
Here's a UI translation guide
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TShOLRbJIBAbregAh33xWimwnkx47pZxZgh2HgInIec/edit#gid=1075060454

I don't have the tier list, but it's really outdated by now anyways. The doc also doesn't have the translation for card effects but from what I understand they seem pretty basic, hearts are heals, sparkles can turn bad results into brilliants randomly, infinity signs protect your combo from being broken by bad results, shields stop damage, notes increase your score multiplier, and swords damage the enemy.

Also
>Event has a mission for full clearing the song on extra

I appreciate its faith in its players, but I'm never going to manage that, let alone do it daily. At least you can still get full rewards without it.
>>
>>790307
>I appreciate its faith in its players, but I'm never going to manage that, let alone do it daily. At least you can still get full rewards without it.

That's why they added the 450 combo mission after the first event, especially because said event was when Against - Perfect Cherry Blossom was released which is a very hard song due to its excess of blue notes.
>>
>>790202
Here's some useful links
https://pastebin.com/0myasfkd
>>
https://twitter.com/danmakuJP/status/1505862282307260416
I find it odd the choice of voice for Ran.
>>
Wow, this might be the first song I don't like at all, the Extra chart is also very annoying for some reason
>>
>>791282
It's just way too long. Since this is a mission event, you have to full combo the extra chart, and that means no slipping up. Failing that, and you have to get mission points from all the other objectives, and that includes playing 15 times a day.
If only they loosen up the requirement so that full combos from daily bonus songs count, then you can choose your battles and full combo the other songs which are shorter.
>>
>>791953
I don't mind FCing songs on Extra, I'm happy to say that I've gotten pretty good at the game even when playing on an Android phone so I've been able to FC most of the recent songs, the problem is that this specific new one is just annoying to play and it doesn't help that I'm not a fan of chiptune-only songs in rhythm games.
>>
>>791262
That's what I thought too, it's very pleasing but just not what I expected her to sound like
>>791282
I like the song but the charting makes FCing it annoying
>>
>>791262
I think it fits quite well
>>
File: 1617638715795.jpg (65 KB, 500x500)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>the sudden slowdown on Lunatic Ayakashi set 14 Another

Got spooked for a moment, a shitton of notes all of a sudden.
>>
Friendly reminder to use your SSR ticket before it expires on the April reset.
>>
>>794489
Yeah, this song is fun as fuck to play.

>>797787
Thanks anon.
>>
>>794489
Just sad thinking that this song will the the only song from Kuroneko Lounge for a long time.
Only Cool & Create gets multiple songs inside the game.
>>
File: D3A3KipUcAAgCva.jpg (115 KB, 887x1024)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp8Zj0y3ZQ8

Sagume tomorrow.
>>
File: 458330091.png (1.75 MB, 1289x697)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
And now we have another gacha game incoming.
>>>/jp/39218696
>Officially licensed touhou game called Arcadia Record, Looks to be a gacha side-scroller shooting mobile game.
>>
new song is retarded on extra, what the hell
>>
>>799880
I normally can easily unlock Lunatic on my first try when playing new songs, but holy shit is Breaking the Silence hard as fuck, that song should be Lv25 at minimum. Easily the hardest Extra song so far in the game.
>>
>>799981
The Lunatic map is level 29 btw. It is the second hardest map in the game imo
>>
File: e07.jpg (42 KB, 480x542)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>799993
Well fuck, I can't evn beat Lunatic Matsuyoi Night Bug with full recovery cards.
>>
>>799981
>that song should be Lv25 at minimum
That's true, but the level system they've got is split into sections for each difficulty type (extra goes from 20 to 24, lunatic from 25 to 29), which is kind of retarded considering this song on extra is harder than some of the easiest lunatic songs, keine's for example.
>>
>>799981
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. I'm bad with this type of song anyway, it just sounds like discordant noise to me so I can't really follow a beat and I can't tell if I'm just that off or if the speed is making my old phone drop inputs, feels like both sometimes. PanneDemonology is the same. I could barely beat Panne on expert after half an hour with a full defense set-up, but that didn't work here. At least not being able to beat the event song on extra means I get some variety in the songs I play, not like I was going to get that high in the scoring anyway.
>>
>>800605
I can follow the rhythm, the problem is that the BPM is too high and there are a lot of long sections where you have to use only one finger to tap notes, along tons of mixes of singles and double notes without actual pattern. The song is really good and the chart is challenging, but there's no way is a Lv24 song, I'm absolutely sure it would be a low Lv27 at lowest. I mean, 999 notes.
>>
New song's EX busted my ass, but I finally unlocked lunatic by lowering the scroll speed quite a bit (from 12 to 9). It's kinda claustrophobic but that's the only way I could sorta keep up with all the shit it throws at you.
>>
How do I get more crowns? The English TL wasn't very helpful
>>
>>801826
They're random whenever you generate a new heroine, so you have to clone them over and over again. To the day I'm still hunting for a max Shot combo with max Em/Co/Ro with its respective 5% bonus.
>>
>>801845
>max Shot combo with max Em/Co/Ro
What would you even need that for? Does the song score increase if you break all of the boss bars?
>>
Limited yuyuko out, damage report of 100 draws with not even a rateup card. Hope anyone going for her has more luck.
>>
>>803026
Spent 12k orbs and 16 tickets, no Yuyuko but got me four new SSRs.
>>
File: 1420684078390.jpg (121 KB, 352x338)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>Border of Life
>Yuyuko uses her spellcard as soon as the song begins
>mfw Lunatic

Holy shit this is hard. As hype as in the game.
>>
>>804799
Yeah, I love it too.
I hope they'll get many more of these gimmicks into the game eventually.
>>
I've just got Alice showing up when the bingo got filled again so this time I've managed to record her line in which she mentions Shinki.
https://files.catbox.moe/ck5zvf.mp4
>>
The charts in Ura Kagura might be easier but man if they're fun, Lunatic Cirno's Math Class is such a funny chart.
>>
File: 1633302069211.jpg (532 KB, 886x1280)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtOBDzDgFpU

Tube fox is our next SSR.
>>
File: 1649593237318.jpg (3.21 MB, 1200x1600)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB JPG
>>811370
>voiced by pic related's VA of all people
weird flex but okay
*smooch*
>>
Update soon. Time for the datamine website to finally get some new preview stuff.
>>
File: 1629762823155.png (2.73 MB, 2508x3541)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB PNG
>>816739
Praying for Chimata.
>>
I don't know if it's just me but after yesterday i need to turn my phone on and off to pass the loading screen, otherwise it sends me back at the home screen.
>>
>>819788
It still works fine on my phone. You might need to clear the cache and redownload the game's data, maybe it got corrupted somewhere.
>>
>>819917
Got the same issue with Dungeon Dive, don't have it with Lost Word. I will try as you said but i got the feeling that i know what the problem is..
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.82 MB, 2048x1024)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB PNG
Cool.
>>
>>820181
>blew pretty much all my rolls trying to roll for yuyuko cause I figured she might still be far away
>didn't even get a yuyuko
Fuck. My impatience will be my ruin. Also the new Aunn card looks great, makes me think of this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy_fpmUF67w
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.07 MB, 2048x1024)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB PNG
Man, that's a lot of really cool new cards in the datamine.
>>
>SSR Mamizou with Kozusu
>SSR Mokou with Sumireko
>SSR Cakey
>SR tanned Cirno
>SSR Larva
>SSR motherfucking Rinnosuke

That's a nice list of new cards. No new music, right? I'm checking the datamined webpage but the newest ones are still from the January update.
>>
>>820537
>No new music, right?
According to the timestamps there's nothing new, save for an updated version of the border of life and hanipaganda music files. The old version of border of life is still in the folder, so I've compared them with audacity and it turns out the new one has a faster fade out at the end, to avoid getting clipped by the results screen.

Also yeah, since I've already managed to get the SSR cards of my favorite girls I'm definitely gonna spend my saved gems on based Rinnosuke.
>>
New feature.
>https://twitter.com/DanmakuEN/status/1515955835783901188
>>
>>820605
Not too familiar with the official English terms, I've been playing most of the game blind, but I'm guess dream lottery is the gacha.

Looking at it, it does seem like a system for the whales, but that depends on how accessible these things are through events. If you can get them consistently that'll be fine, but if it's another thing given to the top 3 finishers like the generic SSR upgrade crystals and normal players get one every month or so through an event shop then it'll be another system I barely interact with.
>>
>>820605
Wonder if this makes A ranking the ura charts a possibility for those of us who don't have crazy gacha luck or quite enough skill to squeeze out as many points from the lunatic chart as possible.
>>
>>820677
>I'm guess dream lottery is the gacha
Yeah, that's the ingame term for the gacha.

>>820699
I bet the fact they were going to introduce burst link soon is the very reason they made ura charts so hard to score on.
>>
File: 1396138460955.jpg (169 KB, 700x600)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x8mTMAZJ_g

Kanako for the next event, SR Momiji and URA Hanipaganda.
>>
File: damn.png (2.16 MB, 2400x1080)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
These new event errands have pretty high requirements, not entirely sure having three cards with lv2 power skills are enough at this point.
>>
File: 4295817.png (914 KB, 1033x417)
914 KB
914 KB PNG
>>822753
Yeah no comment. Used two SSR uncap stones.
>>
How do I maximize my errand power for cheap(my max is around 205k, the other mitama is on another errand)
>>
>>823319
Two ways, you'll probably need both:
- Use your pieces to reroll heroines you've got at lv100 (if you don't have any, focus on taking one to 100 first) and hope you get one with a +5% CO skill or a +20% CO stat (the former is better), or both if possible.
- Use SSR kaleidos to deepen two or three CO cards to 3*, focus on the ones that have score boost (the sword) as their errand skill, like alice in your pic.
>>
I've been beating a lot of Lv27 Lunatic songs without healing recently, including stuff like UsaTei. It feels good to git gud.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3_RJ3mH9qk
Okuu coming next, and lots of new songs including a special version of pianist marasy's arrangement of Native Faith.
>>
File: 1636320052502.jpg (45 KB, 190x190)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>okuu is limited
>>
>the one-lane quick notes in Lunatic

I'm glad UsaTei got me used to them, that caught me off-guard.

>>835687
Please don't tell me that, I already spent 3k orbs and 17 tickets and didn't get her, I don't want to spend more.
>>
My girl finally came home. Anything else from this point on is a bonus.
>>835717
Those are fun as hell, I really have to work out my left hand in order to pull them off though. Fuck I'm getting old.
>>
>>835746
>I really have to work out my left hand
Look up nsd powerball, I got one like a decade ago and would have RSI nowadays if it weren't for it.
>>
>>835717
I went all in, took me 50 tickets and 21k orbs. Got 5 other off-banner SSR's first.
>>
What do these do
>>
>>837084
You can exchange them for SR and SSR kaleidos in the coin exchange area
>>
>satori and alice's character episode has alice going to chereiden to deliver a few dolls satori paid her to make of reimu, orin, koishi, etc
>she also gifts her a satori doll free of charge and calls it cute, the doll plays with the others like friends
Words can't describe how wholesome this is.
>>
>new lunatic chart
Sasuga Crow's Claw, I expected nothing less. Gonna be a wild ride getting this cleared without healing.
>>
Friendly reminder to grind to 80k points since the rewards were increased.
>>
File: 1415211066037.jpg (57 KB, 500x501)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>840562
>Lv29
>all those quick notes and doubles

Hoo boy this is gonna be hard.
>>
>>840774
Don't try too hard for the last step either since it only gives you 6% of an SSR prism. The 5 tickets at 40k are the last reward really worth pushing for.
>>
File: save me.png (70 KB, 553x174)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
This is all I'm doing before heading to bed. Only event I wanna get 1k in, all for the dumb bird (who's not even in the reward title). Hope I don't get zerg rushed by primetime nips.
>>
File: 1622400049096.jpg (530 KB, 1920x1051)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>843615
Nice job, anon.
>>
Well shit. Around 700 points off getting into top 1k. I'm sorry Okuu.
>>
How did they manage to make Wriggle so goddamn cute? I love her new mitama card. They also increased the rewards if you end above 5k rank.

And no luck getting Larva, instead I got a second Lily White.
>>
What is this new event, a global boss rush?
>>
>>847588
Yeah, there's a short guide here
https://twitter.com/DanmakuEN/status/1523668032492433409
>>
>>847667
Oh boy, guess i need to follow that account. Thanks.
>>
I don't really like this event, I don't feel I'm progressing at all and I find no advantage in helping others, I'm still missing 13 levels and the HP threshold gets higher and higher.
>>
>>851200
Yeah, progress is slower in this event, since points turn into coins at a 2:1 ratio, you need 60,000 points for the SSR crystal, to fully max the card is 147,000 points on top of that, so progress is about half as fast as a traditional event. Normally you would get rewarded for beating the bosses on top of dealing damage, but outside of the rare spawn and the one-time achievements, there's no reward for actually defeating them. The few extra tools they gave you like the x15 modifier on the 6 hour errand is a drop in the bucket compared to the slower progress overall.
>>
>>851200
Hopefully they make future events like this easier; they made mission kagura events easier after the first one.
>>
Is there a comprehensive English guide for this game? I’ve just been enjoying the rhythm game aspect of this but I want to progress through the story and content now but I can’t read shit.
>>
I was able to reach Lv27 but there's no way I'm beating the Lv30 one before the event ends. If I had used stamina from the very beginning then I could have been able to, but I wasn't expecting this event to be so expensive in stamina. At least I got all the Lily cards.
>>
>>854759
The rewards aren't even worth the huge expense of drums they require, anyway.
>>
>>854759
I'm on level 30 right now, it's just a question of if I feel like dropping another couple drums to beat it.

As the the event itself, I do think it should either be tuned down, or given more rewards for things outside of points, like defeat rewards for regular enemies as well as the red ones. It also has plenty of weird tech/bugs that I wish I knew about earlier. It took until today that I found out you could double dip on the +1000 coins for defeating a red boss by sending an errand out to hit them, and then beating them yourself. Both your defeat and the errand give the +1000 defeat bonus. You could theoretically stack all 3 errands to quadruple dip, but I still think sending them out with the x15 modifier gives more points.
>>
File: 1633270051979.png (1.19 MB, 635x900)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iha-g9D5kQE

We're getting Cakey next.
>>
File: E5S-h0FVIAIha1q.jpg (311 KB, 1200x1500)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>858243
Bout time, the song they chose is absolutely perfect too.
>>
>satori worried about her sister going out all the time so she buys her an alarm buzzer
That's hilarious.
>>
There was a new update today. Was anything new added?
>>
>>867690
From @danmakuEN
Bug Fixes:
- Fix for incorrect calculation for some missions
- Fix for freezing issue when completing Errands
- Fix for Raid Event results error
- Fix for Raid Event erroneously showing "SCORE RANKING" above the Event song
- Fix for Raid Event error related to errands

Nothing particularly notable.
>>
File: untitled.png (3 MB, 2052x923)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
On more notable news, the 10 roll you can do with 1500 paid gems on the newest rateup gacha gives you a reimu deka fumo.
>>
>>868155
...is not worth it, isn't?
>>
>>869440
It was worth it enough for me, I get almost 1k gems every month from buying the gold pass and the only other things you can use them on are rolling the guaranteed SSR gachas (which never get you the one you want) or unlocking ura sonngs at half the price (but we get so many free gems it's still worth using those instead).
All in all, it's just a decoration like everything else in this game.
>>
100% dedication reached go get your ssr ticket
>>
File: EysIv4LUcAUAxi-.jpg (591 KB, 1923x1262)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuMjgptKhYY

Mokou and Sumireko event, Rumia finally gets a spotlight, URA Usatei 20XX and ZUN's U.N. Owen Was Her?. Pretty loaded event.
>>
>>871283
As a sidenote - the flan card is limited and she was in the leaks since the beginning of the game.
>>
URA Usatei in Lunatic is way harder than the regular version, holy shit.
>>
File: untitled.png (561 KB, 699x500)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
This time we get a marisa deka with the paid roll.
>>
I'm not ready for the kkr&koishi ssr
>>
>>882235
New Koishi ssr?
>>
Can someone explain to me how the hell this event works, I read the previous DanmakuEN posts but still don't get it, and I'm not joining the DanKagu discord server
>>
>>883260
To keep it simple, when you enter that menu you should select your own mission which is the one that has a Lv on it and purple on the upper left, then you play the songs and errands as usual. Always make sure that the highest level one is selected so you can get higher levels after clearing them. The ones with the green corner are where you use the green hearts to "help" others clear their own missions.
>>
>>883260
In addition to what >>883373 said, I find that these events are really tight when it comes to getting currency, so there are two tricks I found, first is to use to two long errands with the 3 hearts for a x15 multiplier. You just get money based on score, overkill and actually defeating them mostly doesn't matter. This will get you a lot more money than using them on your own bosses. The second trick is to double dip on defeat awards for red bosses. If you get a boss with a red border they do have a reward for defeating them, but only if you were the one to find them. You can double dip on these rewards by sending the 1hr errand out, beating them, and then collecting the errand. Both your song and the errand will count as defeat and give you the 1000 coin bonus twice.
>>
>330mb update
big leaks soon
>>
>>889753
and it was about 1GB if you push the in-game download button.
>>
>Iku
>Summer MoF and EOSD
I doubt thats it but estertion sucks today.
>>
>ads for rewards

That kind of bothers me, but whatever.
>>
New songs include Charisma Rengoku Tenshin and Mami Mami Zone.

Errands now give 3x the building materials, great for those of us who can't be assed to run them during events.
>>
>>890299
Also swimsuit tenshi and kasen.
>>
kuso usagi...
Where are these summer leaks coming from anyway? I don't see any updated card art on the usual site.
>>
>>891782
They're at the bottom of the page this time, for some reason.
>>
Is there any new music in the update? I can't figure out which ones are the new songs, the organization in the index is a mess.
>>
>>892188
It looks like a mess but you just need to look at the timestamps, there's only 4 new music files from june, plus two that are updates of already existing songs (usually stuff like shorter outros).
>>
File: 1655612274402.png (351 KB, 698x658)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>Can't play any song after update
iToddler bros...
>>
File: seiyoshi.jpg (182 KB, 850x1142)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
i swear to god if they never put seiga in danmaku kagura i'm not playing that shit
>>
>>894255
I'm still mad that they skipped komachi and eiki back when we got the characters in game order.
>>892188
I feel like we are missing a lot of leaks so maybe they started hiding shit properly or estertion fucked up somewhere.
>>
>>893142
What happened?
>>
>>895139
Can't start any in-game activity other than sorties, when I try to play a song or upgrade locations the game just "freezes"
Animations still play and phone reacts to me touching the screen, but nothing happens
>>
>8mb update
>Still can't play
Welp, it was fun while it lasted
>>
>>896026
I'm afraid you'll have to wait for a new version update, these mini updates we get when the game starts are all assets only.
>>
>>895209
same for me
>>
>>895209
i have
>clear cache
>delete game
>use random vpn
don't work and it look unplayable on emulator

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.