[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mfw.jpg (20 KB, 400x400)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Wild Rift thread
How's the new matchmaking going for you?
>>
File: pain.jpg (52 KB, 536x603)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
old thread

>>715524
>>715524
>>715524
>>715524
>>
>>773760
Fucking trash, there are barely any new blood so now they boosted hardstuck mongol shitters into dia to keep them playing. What a retarded "fix".
>>
>>773776
shit i wanted to try it again, guess not
>>
>>773761
holy shit Rammus is a heartless
>>
>>773848
oh shit that's why he looked so familiar
>>
I went from gold 3 and it kept bumping me up all the way to emerald 1. Im better than 99% of people in my rank so it's working for me. I should be in diamond even though I've only played 3 weeks.
>>
EU (in spirit) guild leader went from platinum to diamond in a few months, gz.
>>
>>775360
Idk if the matchmaking actually got fixed or it's a placebo effect but I'm actually getting not so braindead teams now that I'm in diamond
>>
File: FNP_VLGUcAAl0S8.jpg (164 KB, 2048x947)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
what's even the point of running it down. 50.5% winrate btw
>>
Jesus do they really want to kill their own game? Events are spaced out 2 weeks in between and new champs are 1 each month makes this game so boring and stale so fast and don't let me even get started on new items being rarely introduced
>>
I want to reach greater heights and fight tougher battles, but all my opponents are FAGGOT INFINITE RANGE CC SPAMMING WOMEN.
>>
>play nunu
>get guaranteed all 4 dragons
>doing fuck all
>win
>>
>>775816
I had a Nunu on my team who somehow got every objective stolen by the enemy and went 0/8. He was a Master player.
>>
10k -> 1k -> 700 -> 400 for 6-8 months -> 150

This is it.
Game is 100% dead.
Even the bootlicking niggers sucking off riot left.
>>
>>775816
>play jungler
>get guaranteed bot/mid/top feeds and I cant contest jackshit
>team wants me to do the 360° MLG smite steal diving with no vision
>>
>>776170
If jungler doesn't get me ahead in the first five minutes I flame them and int. Get fucked retard, if you can't even gank MID LANE of all places, then I'll make the next 20 minutes for you Hell on Earth
>>
>>776206
YWNBGM
>>
>>776244
You replied to me with this exact thing three times by now. What does it even mean, You Will Never Be Grand Master? Inting in Diamond 4 is good enough for me at the moment
>Bully shitter Fizz - Jinx duo all game
>Fizz steals my red
>I sit in base and give info to enemy till my Garen and Tryndamere end game (due to all inhibs being down and us having Baron buff)
>I still ended with more damage than our "ADC" or Fizz
Bot lane is for faggots while top lane is for retards. Mid4Life
>>
>>775528
lol that's impressive
you either can't stop impacting the game even while trolling in between or the algorithm is in welfare mode
>>
File: 1641619138996.jpg (82 KB, 900x900)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm75-ADjhNU
>Hullbreaker coming to Wild Rift
Fuck my teams, I'm just going to splitpush every game
>>
>>775528
I had a derank script run it down 100s of games.

It got 10 game long winning streaks

Nigger Jewish algorithm
>>
File: 1646714832601.png (522 KB, 853x1000)
522 KB
522 KB PNG
>>776333
Let them know.
>>
>>776390
Meh, deddd game. Good int simulator.
>>
>>776675
Kekerino, you got a vid or something?
>>
>>776080
Sad! Now they have to force their co-workers to make alt accounts for astroturfing and shilling.
>>
Thoughts on this build? It pretty much removes ranged champs from the game since ww has only like one second of downtime. Only real weakness seems to be melee adc like Yi and Jax who can dodge your knockup and out dps you
>>
>>777483
Ran like two matches with it in PVP and the dps seems to be about the same as the basic bitch top3 build, but with much more utility due to windwall and ult cd reduction (Navori and ability haste respectively). Probably also good against tanks due to magic damage from wits/solari and %current hp damage from bork.
>>
>>777483
>>777486
I'm sure it's fun against shitters but I can't imagine playing Yasuo without Infinity Edge in a serious ranked match. Tryndamere does the no-cooldowns crit thing a lot better.
>>
>>777493
>Solari too good as first item
>Mortal Reminder not optimal due to ult crit armor pen and ignite
>No item that gives broken AD and AS at the same time
Existing is pain. Guess I'll continue being a meta slave going Solari Bork/Wits IE GA Mortal every game, although in a super lategame match it might be worth selling Solari for BT/Navori and MR for Bork/Wits.
>>
>>777600
>No item that gives broken AD and AS at the same time
*None that I'd actually build over Wit's End as second item. I just feel dirty for not having any AD in my first two items (Solari and Wits) but am also autistic about having some of every stat
>Crit ofc
>AD from IE, MR, GA
>Magic Resist and Armor from Wits and GA
>Lifesteal from DD, Bork, or BT
I feel like I need one more item slot, but maybe the new items in 3.1 will fix my situation.
>>
Where do I see the cool down on Yuumi's passive
>>
>>778021
under her MP bar
>>
Got muted for two weeks again for telling an incel to have sex lol. Guess they have filtered sex or incel as well, add them to the list
>>
>They'll remove cloud drake in 3.1
Welp, I'm falling from low Dia to low Silver, my entire gameplan
was stealing all farm from everywhere and the ms was pretty important for that
>>
>>778761
>YEAR OF THE EDGELORD
>NOTHING PERSONAL
It's Yone, isn't it? Yone later this year I guess
>Battlescarred locations in Runeterra
Aatrox
>Zaun, Bilgewater, Noxus
Renata, Pyke ,Talon?
>>
OK these champs have the biggest chance to be the ones riot hinted at
>>
>>778826
>implying Vladimir is more likely than Sion
Vladimir is the only champion Riot has outright called a mistake
>>
>1800 Annie matches fucker gets filled Jungle
>Steals mid lane and bans my champ
Malicious algorithm
>>
>>778826
Trash champs that will only make the game even more cancerous.

>>779690
Really makes you think.
>>
Game still dying?
>>
>>779896
For now yeah, maybe after they add the elemental rift to rank and announce the next champs after shen and karma might see a slight revival but at this rate it's all going south
>>
So is kayn getting in soon? I hope so I want to make junglers seethe as I steal their camps and gank their lanes for free lmao
>>
>>779896
Slowly getting there. Lower ranks are literally non-existent.
>>
Chinese Spyware I will skullfuck you to death you little faggot bitch
>>
>Play Fiora
>Dominate lane 4-0, got first tower
>Attempt to kill Mundo for a fifth time, suddenly 0-3 Morgana pops out of a brush
>Get the same feeling of imminent doom as I do on Yasuo when I retard dash my way into a 1v5 or ult a fed Olaf
This champ is making me paranoid
>>
New champs when
New content when
>>
Tencent bros... it's over
>>
File: 1647336219563.png (104 KB, 1580x790)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
Twitch statistics for this weekend. It seems that events bring on average a lot more viewers nowadays. Still nowhere close to China. Game will end up like Arena of Valor, mark me.
>>
>had 17k coins in the rank shop
>rank shop is gone now
Lmao, it just gets worse
>>
>>783143
You keep your coins when next season starts
>>
anyone here still giving a shit about the game?
>>
>>778495
I am very insulting to people but I don't use common buzzwords and I don't get banned...
I'm basically bullying them to the point they write line after line of coping in chat.

But I pretend I'm nice and I use lots of positive words.
>>
File: 1634300540988.jpg (43 KB, 873x1024)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>783955
Yes, but only because I'm looking forward to ignoring my shit teams and splitpushing all game with Hullbreaker
>>
>>783164
Shop us back but it reset all the rewards, the fuck do I want to get them again if I already got them?
The rank coins a nice I guess lmao
>>783955
Can't believe riot let this game die this fast lmao
>>
File: 1646249418497.jpg (897 KB, 2400x1080)
897 KB
897 KB JPG
>>783955
i was like 6 games away from orianna's skin, now that they fucked up the ranked rewards track i'm taking a break for good. I know i'm still gonna get it at the end of the season but i don't give a fuck, this game is run by clowns
>>
>>784227
REMINDER THAT PVP ISN'T ACTUALLY PVP BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DIP BELOW ~30% WINRATE DUE TO RIOT GIVING YOU GUARANTEED WINS IF YOU GO ON A LOSE STREAK BY FILLING THE ENEMY TEAM WITH BOTS. THE SIGNS OF A BOT, AT LEAST ON THE EU SERVER, ARE
>Russian name, or one of those auto generated redditor names
>The AI sperging out and running back and forth at the very edge of your aa range
>"RealNameMark" in the profile menu, rank below Platinum, hidden match history
>>
>>784284
that bot is gold 1 jesus christ. I'm so fucking paranoid, they probably found a better way to hide bots by now, soon we won't be able to tell wether we're playing ranked against them or not.
>>
Unironically one of the best junglers I had in a while, fucker just farmed and grabbed drakes off cooldown. Based
>>
>>784427
Lmao, what a fking dragon nigger.
>>
>>783955
I'm still laughing at unpaid shills in Niggereddit. This game is peak cope.
>>
Holy fukcc! Look at this shitt lmaoo, official turbo shills program

https://riftstars.com/?lang=en#home
Desperate fags.
>>
13 matches later... I'm in the exact same position lmao Dia3 1lp
>>
>>784284
Anon I was on 60%+ winrate on pvp playing it a lot and I still had countless games with Russian bots.
>>
>>784854
Yeah but I noticed that after you go SVP a couple of times you get a piss easy bot match to un-tilt you/get your winrate to "where it's supposed to be"
>>
>>784876
What we found out bro is that they use bots in a lot of scenarios, didn't mean to disagree with you. You probably got that right as well.
>>
>Dominate top lane 3-0 and make Rammus camp me
>Doesn't matter because our duo died 11 times already and enemy Tristana can 1v9
Cool
>>
File: Hullbreaker_item_HD.png (302 KB, 512x512)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>786025
Next patch is ours with Hullbreaker coming, topbro. We will splitpush all game regardless of how much our shit teams cry and bitch
>>
>Duplicate Orianna skin gives ONE Poro coin
lmao get jewed
>>
ded game ded thread
>>
>>787295
well it was a fun game too bad it didn't catch up
they should port it to PC I'd rather play this than desktop LoL
>>
>9 points away from diamond 2
>get retarded team mates a d lose every game
This game is unplayable during the weekends
>>
>Jungle 4th preference
>Get jungle
>Against a scumfuck Lee Sin enemy jg and ego tripping Varus adc on my team
FUN
>>
I'm blackpilled about the future of WR. I think it's ogre.
>>
>I decide to carry some retard Rengar despite him talking shit since champ select
>Nig steals the big krug from me as I'm doing it
>This act of trolling forces me to afk farm jungle for 5 minutes as our Nexus is getting sieged
If only I had that extra gold from the big krug, oh well
>>
Who's laughing now shillnigs.
>>
been away for a month or two, everyone in my friendlist is high emerald or diamond, lmao
>>
this game's strong point was short matches and smaller character pool
they fucked up both of those
seems like they're making games slightly longer with each update and have gone insane with the pace of adding new champs

it was extremely fun during its first beta year
>>
File: 1647783124124.jpg (205 KB, 1916x945)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
Time to euthanize this game. I'm inting all my accounts to pisslow and beyond then uninstall, then shit talk all the remaining mongoloids in Plebbit for playing such a shit game.

Goodbye retards, I told you all that the game is rigged from the start.
Modern day multiplayer games are skinner boxes. Fuck Riot, I hope those soifags get murdered like animals.

This is Race War Gragas, signing out.
>>
>>789826
The game is beautiful tho.
>>
>>790066
What's beautiful? The fact that any retarded bruiser can take more damage than a full tank because of dmg mitigation? The fact that ranks are not a proof of skill but number of hours sunk? The laughable obviously rigged matchmaking? The boosted high elo? The mongoloid e sports scene? The Lee Sin auto aim + very low IQ W? The neckbeard soi ARAM devs that are beyond clueless?

Overall experience is what makes a good game, not superficial trash like graphics or the amount of "effort" done. League of Legends is a dying IP.
>>
File: lee CHAD.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
*triggers the schizo*
>>
>Every lane except mine is losing terribly
>Enemies all go for first drake so I ping our jungler to help me do herald
>This causes our 0-3 Lulu to have a mental breakdown and call us boosted
Yeah niggy next time I'll int for a shitty drake instead of trying to secure herald + first tower
>>
>>790172
the art, the models, the style of splash art from WR twitter
>>
>>790252
You're very impressionable.
>>
>>790847
Functional humans tend to be receptive to beauty.
>>
>Diamond Kayle goes AD into a Malphite
>Diamond Tryndamere hasn't figured out how smite works
ha ha, I sure love it when some retarded faggot AD Kayle keeps flooding chat with retarded low IQ calls all fucking game while I stall 25 minutes because ??? I'm retarded I guess.
>Yeah I know that we are winning and their nexus has 1000 hp but please just stall and gamble on baron despite our jungler being an absolute retard missing every smite and killing himself before every objective
These aren't humans
>>
>4 minute queue in Diamond 3
>Restart queue because it must be bugged or sumshit
>4:30 and counting
This game is unironically dead
>>
>>791352
update your client?
>>
>>791396
There's no update though? You gave me hope that all the non-subhuman players were playing on the updated version while I was stuck here with the sub 50 IQ ones.
>>
>>791453
You can close your client and open it again, stop being edgy btw.
>>
>>791495
I'll be edgy enough to slit your throat through the screen, faggot. There was no update since my post, the game is shit, it is dying, and the devs are braindead aram monkeys.
>>
>>791556
What's your mental impairment diagnosis? You seem to be a neet that plays this game 24/7 and also shitposts online about how you hate it.
>>
>another Irelia nerf
Actually going to uninstall this piece of shit game for real now
>>
>>791691
>noooo what do you mean I can't just autowin the laning phase anymore!?
Deserved, along with the Fiora nerf
>>
>>791655
I don't play this game you fag, I just speedrun to diamond so I can int back to shitlo.
>>
File: 1646848695796.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>791556
>>
>>792018
Why do you lie? You've been here for what? A year or so. You constantly tell us that you play and feed on purpose, almost daily...
You hate it but you're also addicted to it.
>>
>>792021
>The engagement optimized matchmaking made you addicted
Yes that is the point riotshill
>>
Shen and Karma are broken lol
>>
>>782567
Arena of valor is still popular here. But Imma quit the next update bc of tencent inteference ruining the game experience (fuck you)
I'm still not sure bc this game is literally the only game my autistic ass can play with friends
>>
>>791213
>MOBA games
>Expecting competent teamates
Tard
>>
So is Divine Sunderer good on anyone other than Ezreal?
>>
>>792384
Nasus and Camille
>>
>>792182
You fucking made me quit the game for the most part. I only play it once in a blue moon, why are you so hooked up?
>>
>>791705
>it was actually an Irelia buff
>reason: DOMINATES IN HIGH ELO BUT LOW ELO NOT. WE NEED IT TO DOMINATE IN ELOS
THIS IS THE FUCKING 2 TIME THESE RETARDS PULL THE SAME EXCUSE TO BUFF A CANCEROUS CHAMPION
FIRST IT WAS LEE AND NOW THIS BITCH
>>
>>792443
>You fucking made me quit the game
You are welcome
>>
>make yi hit four times to the same champ with alpha strike
as if it didnt do enough damage lol
>>
>>792626
I ban Yi not because he's broken but to keep retards in my team from picking him and inting every fucking game
>>
I gradually started hating the people who created and play this game.
>>
>>792741
Bane in ML was a literal copy of GP before he got reworked because brainlets couldn't play him.
>>
File: 1644531741196.jpg (12 KB, 203x320)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>tfw i keep hoping the game gets better
>that it would miraculously turn into s6 league but in mobile
>that my friends list is 90% online
>and i play with friends all day
I need a bigger dose of copium. This must be how WoWtards feel past WoTLK.
>>
Why does suddenly everything one shot me? What the fuck did these retard devs do? Not only the bugged Yi, but also shitter champs like Ezreal suddenly hit a lot harder, and they don't even build the new items. I don't understand what the fuck is going on
>>
>>792741
Just make the barrel like Teemo's mushrooms, but targetable only for GP. That's it.
>>
>>793425
Champion? Ezreal has always hit hard.
>>
>>793425
You might be depressed.
>>
>>793161
I mean the game is in a deplorable state right now but there's still hope because of the console release.
No it's not comparable with WoW as that game didn't actually die until post Legion.
>>
>>793471
I have mental fog or some gay bullshit like that, but the damage and gold numbers literally no longer make sense to me. Currently I win only if I go Nasus, I int 0-10 on literally everyone else somehow. Maybe PvP is just a hellhole with Riot fuckery going on
>>
>>793487
Keep playing maybe they changed shit and you need to adjust, only complain after 100+ games.
>>
hello talk about what you did in game
>>
>mental fog
in my times it was called TILT
>>
>>794195
use quotations you zoomer
stop being antisocial
>>
File: yuumi12.jpg (190 KB, 850x956)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
just hit Gold IV afking with yuumi, took 31 games from unranked
>never Q or ult once
>only heal if I notice the person I'm attaching to is low
>tap ward on a random area everytime its off cooldown for free vision score
>sit on my adc for 5 minutes
>go leech the person with the highest networth until game ends
gonna see how far this strat can take me before I get bored or get banned
>>
>>794210
shut the fuck up
>>
>>794216
I think Yuumi is a good way to see that there are forced wins and losses in the matchmaking.
>>
>>794216
Post more Yuumi with booba
>>
>>794216
Try Sona, you might like her.
She's my favorite champion I just zone out of her, have genuine fun and climb every time.
>>
They changed something about the UI this patch.
I set my phone to 1920x1080 so that the game gets the same resolution but now the player score tab doesn't properly fit the screen and I can't hit the side buttons either.

Wasn't an issue before the update.
>>
Why does everyone lose their minds if I select smite as a mid laner? People are extremely autistic about the meta in this game
>>
>>796080
You're preventing yourself from getting more gold for the first 6 minutes in the game.
>>
File: definitely not a shill.png (133 KB, 720x936)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
Shill clusterfuck. This faggot gook shill support with a busted pajeet wife(?) is definitely a Rioter. Look at the comments, 90% are unrecognizable tourists and actual Rioters. Such a cope. They'll probably say the same when shitters get boosted to challenger. Absurd and laughably pathetic game.
>>
>>797164
Zoomer ADHD.
>>
>>796892
This. It wasn't a problem before this change but now you're signaling that you're incapable of reading a simple text box or going to intentionally handicap yourself.
>>
>>796896
Yea, that's quite obvious. Nice find.
>>
I played with satanic 999 ping spike mobile data due to circumstances and I still managed to not be the worst retard on my team a solid 2/3 times. Emerald is an absolute hellhole at the moment
>>
>>799193
Yeah the ranked reset pushed a hell of a lot of people into Emerald. Most of the people still in Emerald are total subhumans while the good players are high diamond / master tier at this point
>>
>>797164
For fun.
>>
>>800905
Nah, even in PC League high elo everyone treats the top laner like shit
Emeralds really are subhuman monkeys though
>>
>>802452
That's why they kept gutting her numbers because Riot soi ARAM "balance" team doesn't understand the game.
>>
So it looks like many people were artificially boosted to diamond at the end of last season as an experiment of sorts.. most of them returned to their previous rank, ofc it's because of the reset but they don't seem to climb back.
>>
>>802452
she has a song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoWxv2yZXLQ
>>
>jungnigger and support nigger on my team pick lee sin and alistar respectively
>I pick yasuo for the easy ult
>they kept kicking and tossing the enemies away from me so I can't even do anything
>lose
One of the times I wish I had the chat still on to call these retarded niggers out
>>
>>803261
hey you're the old EU guild leader 100% since he's a Yasuo player
you can't even be officer anymore due to your abuse
>>
>>803313
Not him Iam the NA guild leader tho kekjust used Yasuo since it synergies with them but they were so bad that it makes me want to never use him again.
You have to wait for the ban to lift, I already went thru like 5 chat bans but I have been clean for a month now.
>>
>>773760
lmoa nice game, so when does forced 50 kicks in? I need my wins too
>>
>>803388
looks fun
try to play Nami as aggressive full AP, you rely too much on your team
>>
>>803390
>you rely too much on your team
Yeah that's the point, I play with one hand and never level Q on Yuumi, semi afk
I'm trying to see how far forced 50 can get me, but I just lost 4 games in a row and got immediately demoted from G3 back to G4
>>
It said eligible ranking between Silver IV to Plat 1, how did this bronze nigger get into my game to afkb
>>
>>803528
Jewish matchmaking.
>>
>>803528
Homeboy plays above his rank, please understand
>>
Reminder that Junglers and Supports are the Jews of the Rift
>>
>>804906
>I started playing a worse version of the game I was already playing
So long retard
>>
>>804906
It's inferior and a waste of time, the balance on PC was way more horrible than the state wild rift was when it released and more of a global phenomena there, here we have just 2 - 3 champions that are retarded OP and that's about it.
>>
>>805097
post wildstats + screenshot for your account name from the phone
go!
>>
File: btfo.png (100 KB, 742x775)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>805097
That already got fixed with the last patch
Now there's no excuse for playing the shitty PC game
https://twitter.com/joshua_menke/status/1511102175975403520
>>
>>805081
They're both horribly balanced, it's Riot™ specialty. I play Dota on PC, Wild Rift for running down mid on the go.

>>805407
>believing what a kike Riotard says
>>
>>805601
>I play Dota on PC,
My condolences, still 40 minutes for the average game?
>Wild Rift for running down mid on the go
and that's beautiful, more pvp less pve
>>
File: 1619587887539.png (415 KB, 752x468)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
Does Wild Rift have this? Terrain elevation? To my eyes it looks all perfectly flat.
>>
>>805601
Cope schizo
>>
>>805662
I don't give a fuck cashul, I'm not stuck in there with them, they're stuck in there with me. 40 min sweaty RTS-lite is based.

>>806002
Lap up some more Lux skins Riotard.
>>
>>806165
If you're having fun it's all that matters brosky. I always preferred PvP over PvE.
WoW 3v3 Arena, Battlerite, Lost Ark PvP and wild rift comes the closest to approximate that, actually mobile legends even more but why bother with that one at this point?
>>
>>806689
Are you saying Dota is not PvP? You must be incredibly dumb or very high IQ implying that Dotards are third-world retards therefore it is "PvE".
>>
>>806912
What a pointless shitpost from a subhuman redditor.
>>
Support and Jungle redditors are so disgustingly narcissistic and retarded
>Muh mid players think they're the center of the universe
Below Diamond, your only hope of getting any objective ever is having a fed mid laner or a fed jungler. Most junglers below Diamond just afk clear the jungle and gank only by mistake
>Muh badc
Just leave the lane you dumb faggot
>Muh top lane
Literally doesn't affect anything because shitter braindead faggot Emerald junglers WILL int for drake EVERY SINGLE TIME no matter how hard duo is losing or how hard top is winning. If both Mid and Top are winning, but duo lane is 0-5, the Jungler WILL force first drake anyway. Please bully redditors whenever possible
>>
>>808677
They better, along with crit to ad conversion for the wind twins. Mage holocaust later this year hopefully
>>
>>807426
Begone tourist nigger.
>>
File: 1635659514510.png (453 KB, 669x900)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
What is this shitskin trying to communicate? Are the games longer now? WTF
>>
>>808960
I accept your concession. Retarded faggot.
>>
>>809491
Elemental Rift matches can be long as fuck due to 5 minute first drake + five minute drake respawn so he wants subsequent drakes to spawn one minute sooner each (First drake @5, second @9, third @13 instead of 5/10/15). Late game champions have an extra minute to get ready for first objective, making them stronger than intended
>>
>>809496
Concession that you are a tranny tourist faggot. Keep me in your head schizo.
>>
>>810575
Lots of buzzwords for an outsider Jew.
Stop projecting Rabbi, we all can see what people insult you with, you're just trying too hard.
>>
>>810579
You can't even banter right, you're a low IQ third-worlder stuck in emeshit. I'll save up for a week and I will buy your mom and turn her into a mail-in concubine.
>>
>>810142
Thanks man.
>>
>Play Zed
>Press R
>Laugh at the enemy Ashe wasting ult
Bullying Gold players in PVP is fun
>>
How fucked is the balancing here? PC balancing is absolute dogshit.
>>
>>811403
They nerfed wr teemo to shit, but outside of that it's ok
>>
Yes I love getting chatbanned for calling my team useless retards for a week while the inting and afk players get away scott free. Very cool riot!
>>
>Play well
>2x SVP A
>Get tilted, go 3-8 on Yasuo
>Win with all my teammates going S, except our jungler who tard wrangled me all game, who got an A
At least my winrate is above 50% so far, but climbing out of Emerald 1 is a pain in the ass every season
>>
i'm to tarded to play assassins it seems. I've been jungling too long to be any use in a lane.

Should I learn to lane or are there good junglers that aren't so damn squishy? I'm gonna make an error, dying for 30 secs end game due to a misstep really grinds bad.
>>
>>805407
I play wild rift on my mobile, using pc mouse
>>
>>811403
Both are equally shit. Find your own fun and don't play seriously, all the "high elos" are booosted autopilot grinder shitters.
>>
>>811403
It's harder to feel the impact of dogshit balance when one or two champions are OP because of the smaller champions poll and 10 banning slots. But it does happen.
>>
>>811481
instead of writing retards/retarded write that they are mentally disabled, cognitively impaired and so on - I do it all the time and never get banned.
>>
>>810583
You're an automaton that heard words and uses them without rhyme or logic, sad shit.
>>
>>810583
Not going to lie. That's kind of hot, and it gave me a boner. Can you do that to me and my mommy, too?
>>
>>813471
That's my wife, not your mother
>>
>>814369
You're Veigar?
>>
>>812926
>>813471
>>814369
>>814619
Smartest healsluts.
>>
Unreal how dogshit Emerald players are, every match I have at least two mouth breathing turbo retards who do their absolute best to make the game uncarriable. I am mad
>>
>>813181
Just use Sett, fucker hits harder, tanks better and has more punishing CC than Shen. The only difference is the shitty fragile shield teleport Shen has.

The ultimate is suppose to reward you for timing it close when your ally is about to die, but the shield is so goddamn awful my teammate still dies anyway and on top of the teleportation is cancelled.
>>
>>815332
>The ultimate is suppose to reward you for timing it close when your ally is about to die
hence why the majority of Shen players barely use it, the champion looks cool and has a nice concept but needs some reworks for wild rift.
>>
Hellsdevil is way too based for this community.
>>
I'm the guy who downloaded all those tutorial videos. Recently I've shift deleted them without opening one. I'll re-download them.
>>
Holy shit the developers for this game are mongoloids, just checked their twitter.
We should run while we still can.
>>
>>816206
qrd?
>>
>>816051
He used to be way more based before he got bought.
>>
>>816479
Someone on twitter tagged three devs from the team in a post summoning them to wake the fuck up and fix the game so I went to read their twitter posting history, it's blackpilling - they're just career niggers, many women that don't even care about the game or fantasy or vidya.
But to be honest it is also irrelevant for us, doesn't change shit - we should focus on the game itself.
>>
>>816531
Was there a second he wasn't paid by Riot? I just find him based as an individual.
>>
https://github.com/Genymobile/gnirehtet
>>
>>816559
Yeah, take a look at this. Pure top main chad energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC-OEjzLV1o
>>
>>816556
Riot is the center of gibsmedats, you can get in there by being a nigger/tranny/diversity quota or whatever. Valve has way less employees and still makes better shit whenever they lift a finger once in a decade.
>>
>>816597
Already seen that, you guys were posting proof that he's paid by riot waaay before that video was uploaded...
>>
>>816606
He's got the same hatred for his teammates as me, wouldn't be surprised if he had alts where he goes off the rail flaming people.
>>
>>816681
He does have alts but he's the type of guy to play a lot on his main which is respectable.
>>
>>816512
You shouldn't, Triforce is the chad option
>>
Conqueror or Electrocute Zed? Lately I've been going Conqueror because I don't like getting assraped by the one tank on the enemy team
>>
Enchantress supports are so fucking boring.

What other supports are actually fun or impactful? Can galio just otp and carry with map pressure?

seriously one of you guys have to be good at the fucking role. 1/2 the support roster is beefy tanks or cc machines. Who is worth learning in that vein?
>>
File: 1640127543956.jpg (139 KB, 850x1617)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>817026
>Enchantress supports are so fucking boring.
Well, duh. Enchantress isn't for everyone. Enchantress is for people who enjoy dying to set your team up for kills, stroking your team's egos to keep them from tilting, and being sexually harrassed during and after the match.
>>
>>816999
Electrocute for bursting one unsuspecting fag, conq if you're building like a bruiser, but that sucks, Zed is made for killing 1 targets, not shredding more than 3.
>>
>>817026
Braum, Thresh, Leona. Can play defensively or ubridled aggression, can roam too but you can only do so twice in the early game because your ADC will get jumped on and raped.
>>
>>817060
Faggot
>>
>>816600
Artifact?
>>
>>817060
Based faggot
>>
>>817176
Who?
>>
File: 1642847832060.png (229 KB, 492x428)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
I'm having more fun playing in Aram than carrying literal fucking retards in Diamond with my Sett. Is Diamond the new hell elo or something?
>>
>>818377
Elo inflation. Free boosting service from Riot.
>>
>nigger bots lose their lane
>mid gets outscaled
>top does meh
>IT IS JUNGLE FAULT IT IS JUNGLE FAULT
I'm about to lose my mind to these fucking clowns
>>
>>818377
ARAM was always more fun but I bet you got more dopamine if you were a good player in 5v5 as that was more meaningful when you raped people there.

Problem with ARAM is that balance is half assed there and once you reach a very high mmr it gets repetitive, you only have to play in one way to be able to win with some picks.
>>
>>817026
I wanted to play Annie support but someone around here told me to try Thresh with electrocute and maxed third ability, no regrets - most fun I had. I still build him as a tank.
>>
>>818491
If you locked in an early game ganking jungler that doesn't scale (i.e. Lee Sin) and then did jack shit early game it actually is your fault
I get way too many shitty Lee Sin players to have any sympathy for them
>>
>>818377
There are more games in diamond than emerald, clearly artificial elo inflation due to small playerbase.
>>
What's with Shyvana and Xin Zhao on bot in diamond games? They also have decent winrate there.
>>
>>818517
Might just be people getting assigned bot and then filling in for jg
>>
I want to spam Lucian, any tips?
I really like his gameplay and hired gun aesthetic, don't care if he's weak.

I main Cailtyn as a secondary mm since someone told me that the cop counters the nigger.
>>
>>818563
>playing nigger champs
Ngmi
>>
Top laners and junglers are subhuman 90% of the time and I hate them from the bottom of my heart
>>818773
Lucian is less of a nigger than Caitlyn, Vayne, and Senna.
>>
>enemy laner rotates
>teammate laner doesnt but also doesnt push and freezes lane
???
>>
>>818563
He's fun, like in DMC, the better you are controlling him, the flashier he looks. Watch this https://youtu.be/CsSlzDN2gIc.
Ignore the short dash mechanic because it doesn't exist in Wild Shit.
>>
>>818812
Just don't die bro it isn't that hard and your laner will get a position/gold/level advantage
>>
>>818773
I've been mostly playing Lucian, Karma and Senna as of late.
>>
Death's Dance on Conqueror Zed? Yes or No?
>>
>>818953
Buttplug on Zed mains
>>
File: 1636248040308.jpg (62 KB, 623x726)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>819157
Fuck off ap sissy I asked the bros, not your kind
>>
>>818953
You might as well if you're going for a cringe bruiser zed build anyway
>>
>>819195
You are cringe
>>
What websites contains prose/visual guides for Wild Rift - macro gameplay, builds, mechanics.

Many years ago when I tried to play LoL there were some websites where people showed their rank and wrote prose/visual guides on how they got there. what they build and when and how they think. Those guides were a gold mine as you would closely study them and instantly see an improvement in your game.
>>
>>819759
k by chance I found out that back then pro players used to write such guides lmao, they made a living by that - this explains it
>>
File: 3.1b leak.png (26 KB, 752x404)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>Darius is getting nerfed AGAIN
Riot pls
>>
>>820220
Darius was busted.
Have you noticed how some content creators, who have friends that abuse Darius said he's ok in their latest videos lmao.
>>
Give me a baron lane Trynd build that doesn't start with Statik Shiv and tell me why it's good
>>
>>820457
BotRK -> Hullbreaker -> Infinity Edge
Just splitpush like a madman and use your sustain to pressure and wear down your opponent
Only reason I wouldn't build Hullbreaker first is because Tryndamere isn't a champion without BotRK, but you can rush Hullbreaker if you really hate your team
>>
so is there diference in stats/effects in wild rift compared to the pc version? just asking cuz back in the day people where saying that Garen was surprisingly good but i dunno what they meant by that
also dont be sad bruhs im sure similar to how chinese aov funds the overseas version, regular lol will fund wild rift
>>
>>820506
Yeah the game has completely different balance and design than PC
For example if you built attack speed/crit on Garen in wild rift you would be flat out trolling
>>
>>820506
It's like season 9 League with a mix of the gayshit items and champs.
>>
>>820728
He was good at release but they gutted him
>>
I main Akshan as mid. Say something about me.
>>
>>821047
good morning sir
>>
>>820728
You could be having fun like 99% of the other players but you keep farming for those 15+ minutes.
>>
>>821170
>fun
>like 99% of the other players
this statistic sounds incorrect
>>
>>821047
Laneshitter. I will redeem.
>>
>>821174
you got me
I was exaggerating to make a point tho
>>
>sett nigger
>can't trade or do anything because his w will always outdamage anything i do while making him practically invulnerable
>his W is easier to pull at and toughter than fucking Shen ultimate
>>
>>821935
just run the opposite way when he shows up
>>
>>821935
The worst fucking thing about him is his ult, at least you can counter his big punch by walking through him, bht his ult is just a stronger Pantheon stun basically
>>
Poorfags out of my thread NOW.
>>
>get 18 kills
>still lose because retard adc never grouped up at team fights even after we stole baron
I thought junglers were bad, but bot laners take the prize
>>
>>823332
>Pantheon losing lane to fucking SHENmale
Ahem
/qa/ lost
>>
Wtf popstar ahri is so hot in wr. The model look so freaking good man
>>
File: 1644130698722.jpg (274 KB, 836x1200)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>824089
The day Vex is added to WR is the day we can finally go back to our destined land /vg/. I can feel it
>>
If I said "I Play Mobile Legends" will you guys turn into seething mode
>>
>>824940
No we would just call you a moron
>>
>>824940
I played the football adc guy and shitstomped bots for like 20 games before uninstalling. Typical chinese "pve disguised as pvp" type of deal from what I experienced, just like Wild Rift. This might as well be a shitty chink moba general desu
>>
>>824940
no i tried mobile legends as well but it was braindead easy and full of flips
>>
How is this compared to LoL PC before the massive item changes? Am I still railroaded into getting a mythical item? I play Pokemon Unite but the game is very braindead, are wards still a thing in wild rift?
>>
>>824940
No, it's the superior game metawise.
>>
>>825582
Wild Rift is shitty but not gay liek mythical items. Don't play the game, you only get frustrated. It's a chink psyop/intern dump game.
>>
>>825582
>How is this compared to LoL PC before the massive item changes? Am I still railroaded into getting a mythical item?
The item system is similar to pre-season 10 League before the massive item overhaul. There aren't any mythic items.
>are wards still a thing in wild rift?
Yes, but no pink wards
Wild Rift is the best mobile moba on the market, ignore the anti-Riot schizos and Moonton shills
>>
>get 15 kills
>doesn't matter since I'm the only fed one on my team and my team mates die instantly at team fights
So exactly how are you suppose to win?
>>
>>825782
As a team. Think on how to help your team not how to be an edgy autist.
>>
>>824940
mobile legends is more like a 5v5 arena game with a moba map
>>
I want to kill every sett player irl
>>
>>825893
Have you tried Fizz or Fiora? Any champ that can reliably dodge his w should be enough to shit on Settniggers.

>dude just kit him with a range top
Doesnt work. He has a passive boost when approaching champs. You'd have to play perfectly while Settniggers will only need to force 1 engage with their E to snowball the rest of match in their favour. Once they get BORK is gg for a range top.
>dude just outburst him
W
>dude just dont engage as melee
If range tops struggle to not engage a Settnigger, imagine melee.
>>
>>825942
I have no trouble playing against him, I meant when the retard on my team picks Sett and thinks he can run down mid and 1 v 5 the other team and die and just afk
I had 3 Sett do that today already.
>>
>Bully Yasuo all game
>Their Malphite lands ONE (1) good ult and he presses ult
>Game snowballs out of control and Yasuo ends with 5k more gold than me
Unironically remove either his passive shield or his double crit, shit's retarded
>t. M7 800 games 56% Yasuo
>>
>>825566
That game would be fun if everything isn't locked by micro transactions after another. Their rune equivalent would take you literal months of grinding to max compared to Wild Rift where you just need to hit level 10
>>
>>826203
reminds me of LoL on pc when it was fresh, they had everything locked behind micro transactions as well
>>
Anyone wanna play pvp/bot games and using voice chat to bond and have fun?
>>
>>826706
No, I am extremely racist in the game and commit 1v9 hate machine. You will just get friendly-fired.
>>
File: 1648449617642.png (67 KB, 640x512)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
lol the cuck has the Ukrainian flag in his id... JESUS CHRIST WOW...
>>
>>827613
Wild Rift has the best of both Chink and American game design, making you miserable with 50% winrate matchmaking while also bombarding you with faggot pedophile events. I hate this shit so goddamn much
>>
>>827902
Today I quit the game.
>>
File: 1642066692896.png (258 KB, 512x497)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>827613
>>827902
>>827904
Nice monologue schizo, but its time for your meds
>>
>emerald 4 top lane retard steals my irelia i prepicked and have lvl 7 mastery
>goes 3-11 and afks
this game is so bad honestly how does anyone enjoy playing this shit
>>
>>828075
Simple, by being Grandmaster and not Emerald
>>
>>827919
>Everything bad said about Wild Rift is from a single schizo
You're ten times more schizophrenic than I'll ever be
>>828088
I keep seeing high elo wank on here, but the EU guild is just my personal harem of gold-plat support mains, which I rule over as a Diamond 4 Mid kang. Does the NA guild actually have Master+ players?
>>
File: 1624724365290.jpg (1.1 MB, 2160x2160)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>828610
>tfw support
>can't join his harem because I'm NA
N... no...
>>
>>828773
Sona makes me horny and then angry because she doesn't actually exist. Big tits, thick thighs, wide hips, and mute. The perfect wahman
>>
>>827904
>>827919
day two of having quit
take your meds anon
>>
>>828850
>he doesnt just make his own sona
all you have to do is have a cute gf and buy her plastic surgery and hit her really hard whenever she tries to speak
>>
>>828856
Maybe I'll do this but with a a different punishment like splashing her with water since I don't want to hurt my Sona GF (physically)
>>
>play top lane
>Have to deal with enemy top (duh)
>and enemy jungler
>and enemy support
>and the fucking enemy mid
>Nobody ever rotates to help
>Team still loses drake
Diamond lmao
>>
File: 1650358697135.jpg (43 KB, 730x430)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>yuumi egirl slut leaves me for a vietcong 1-7 olaf
I blame the mutts for not finishing the job.
>>
>Play Zed
>Pantheon chases kills like a dumbass so we lose first drake and first herald for no defensible reason
>Assume we'll lose late game due to Elder/Baron diff
>See Yi soloing drake
>Kill him
>Steal drake which had like 1k hp left after Yi died
>This tilts him so hard he starts trolling his team
Zed is a psychological warfare champ
>>
>>829582
Well, Yi players don't have enough brain cells to resist psyop.
>>
>>830367
In Diamond at least, every single Yi player I've encountered since rework has been a giga retard, to the point I instaban Yi no matter what just so our jungler doesn't pick him
>>
>>828610
>diamond 4 bragging
White fragility ladies and gentleme
Probs uses only twink champs like Ezreal too
>>
>>831718
You can sort of do that with any AD solo lane champ with Hullbreaker, though obviously Sion is the best at doing it
I've been able to completely ignore my team and splitpush straight to the nexus more than a couple times
>>
>>831552
I'm a big fish (Dia3 96lp) in a small pond (EU WRVG). Speak up when you've got the biggest micropeen in the guild, faggot
>>
>smashed phone screen again in anger thanks to retarded team mates
I hate this game so much I don't know why I do this to myself
>>
>>832596
Lmao retarded sperg
>>
>>832596
Calm down Sett
>>
Is Pyke or Warwick in the game?
>>
>>834118
Pyke is coming soon supposedly, Warwick is still not in yet
>>
>>834225
Right when they rework him on pc, which version are we gonna get?
>>
>>832596
Kek'd and checked.
>>
>>834364
I went up to, and was hardstuck in, Plat 1 on my first account, and there have been like three elo inflations since (no more promo series, matchmaking "fix" update, now double fortitude in Emerald and below). Although I'm a neet and have like 5k wr games total, so massive L anyway
>>
>>834456
Yes, you got a problem with that wagie? Maybe try being born in a non-broke family next time
>>
Why the fuck did that guy's post got deleted.

>>834458
>t.Gragas Esq.
>>
>>834458
My post was deleted because I got b@nn3d for racism.
https://youtu.be/cNyzjQtgJjA
No dude but don't act so holy on the internet for that. Trying to calm your tits.
>>
File: 1629641908437.gif (21 KB, 183x170)
21 KB
21 KB GIF
>>834479
Racism against God's chosen people, Gamers.
>>834481
Who is holier, me, or a ban evading racist freak
>>
>>834500
How did you know it was against (((them))) I didn't mention that lol.
>>
File: 1634263609332.gif (20 KB, 170x170)
20 KB
20 KB GIF
>>834505
>Dancing N
>God's chosen x
I've got the two big ones covered. Glad there are at least two racist in this thread, maybe Wild Rift isn't so bad
>>
>>834511
>>834500
You must be confused, jannytranny-kun, the post you deleted did not state any racism. What the fuck is your problem.

https://arch.b4k.co/vmg/thread/773760/#834456
>>
File: 1642332493058.gif (22 KB, 193x151)
22 KB
22 KB GIF
>>834514
I'm infallible and just, and you do NOT help your case by also being transphobic I'm not a jannie
>>
File: 1626735744419.gif (22 KB, 193x151)
22 KB
22 KB GIF
>>834517
ragas
>>
>>834517
"Phobic" would imply I am "afraid" of trannies which I am not, I am disgusted by them. Come on, even if you're doing this for free, do your "job" right you niggerfaggot trannoid.
>>
File: 1644751839523.gif (19 KB, 157x165)
19 KB
19 KB GIF
>>834519
The last two also hold a special meaning, pour one out for the supreme gentleman('s victims).
>>
File: 1625108137229.gif (23 KB, 233x161)
23 KB
23 KB GIF
>>834527
It not only completes the Gentleman riddle (ER), but it also symbolizes the beginning of something new (Retard word) from the ashes of something old (Nigger word).
>>834526
Uh oh, getting pretty off topic there, champ, wanna relax for three more days to learn proper posting etiquette?
>>
>>834529
I'm not even the guy you banned retard, you're the one who's off-topic here, you and your retarded nigger gifs.
>>
>>834535
Nothing off topic about name calling Senna, schizo
>>
>>834544
Alright, so now we're back on track. Good.
>>
Ahem
/qa/ lost
Toxic players lost
Drumpf lost
Racism lost
Cope and seethe chud
>>
>>834514
It was on another board.
Moderators if they desire to can delete all posts of an IP. Dunno why you would do that to someone who had one (((racist))) post on one board but hey they did it.
Some /g/ threads look hallow now.
>>
File: 1630405640533.png (1.14 MB, 1280x720)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>834564
My board lost, not me. I lived on to continue hating the Communist Chinese (Tencent), the Globalist Californian Techies (Riot, also Tencent), and the nation of Israel (Raid Shadow Legends)
>>
wtf now I've bee banned on wild rift
>>
>>834595
Chat mute? I think it refreshes the cumulative duration thing every major update circle (3.1, 3.2) so at least your next mute will be only 7 days since 3.2 is coming soon(tm)
>>
>>834606
I'm 1hr blocked from every single game mode because of "offensive behavior".
>>
So have you guys tried the pokemon moba? Heard it's actually p2w and mostly pve, true?
>>
>>834622
No idea on pve, but tried it on switch and it was okayish, worked well for twin-stick (wr won't so switch is pretty much cancelled I guess), seemed super casual though
>>
>>834652
I used to watch a Chinese mobile moba youtube - AssasinDave and he started to play this game religious, so it got me curious.
>>
>>834659
fuck my keyboard
>>
>6 game winstreak broken by a match where
>ADC locked in Yi "because jungler picked jg Nasus", then used being an ADC main to justify missing smite on second drake lol
>Jungler Nasus was forced into top lane, where he went 0/4/8 and gave first tower to enemy Riven
>Our real top laner forced to ADC, actually did well going 7/1/7 on Ashe
>Support was a lose streak Lux who flamed my champion choice
>Me as mid Jhin with Aery
I guess this was my Riot mandated free win, they just failed to account for my teammates being autistic
>>
>>834871
Why don't you record your games?
>>
Guys if you play a lot just record your games and upload them on youtbe.
Why not? It's free hosting.
>>
>>834890
I'm gay and retarded
>>
How masochistic do you have to be to play a stacking champion in the jungle when it isn't even "sleeper OP". Respect to the self harming warrior
>>
>>834893
Record a freaking replay
>>
>>834871
winstreak? Meant lose streak. Jhin mid isn't trolling I promise
>>
>>834893
Just have your phone connected to PC via USB and hit record.
https://github.com/Genymobile/scrcpy
scrcpy --no-display --encoder OMX.qcom.video.encoder.avc --bit-rate 12M --no-downsize-on-error --record file.mkv

no gameplay impact whatsoever and the file will be extremely high quality
>>
>>773760
Atleast I'm getting mid most of the time now. Just gotta grind my annie to server top 50
>>
>>834897
What the fuck kekkkk
>>
>>834622
>p2w
Been playing since season one and haven't spent anything and have 5-10 items maxed out but it's probably kind of unfriendly for new players, I dunno. They have events where they give out stuff but you need a lot to get the item enhancers. The skins are badly priced, without discount its about 40$ for a good skin.
>pve
There are certainly strategies that are sort of like this, especially if you're Crustle or Greedent in the past but they are both nerfed. Unlike LoL, instead of it being a progression where there's a finite goal where you defate the nexus, you constantly keep scoring and giving goals. You can win Zapdos and still lose if you all die before reaching goals if you're behind. The goals decrease to a mid sort of goal.
Overall the game is braindead, the kits are far easier than LoL. You will still get retarded frustrating teammates and lose because of them in upper levels and the matchmaking is kind of fucked. Just by grinding you can get to a highish rank though there's a point where you can't progress because of 5 stacks.
>>
>>834897
>implying
He is probably getting top. Nasus JG is an immediate gg for the team at that elo
>>
File: 1651383438698.jpg (515 KB, 1520x720)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
"support"
>>
>>836730
That Yasuo though.
>>
>>836730
>20 kill Ahkali
Started learning Ahkali and I love that little tight slut so much now
>>
>>837035
there was a challenger yasuo on PC that won by dying lots of times somehow, he kept sacrificing in the right situations
>>
>>837051
0/10 powerspike
>>
File: 1643420072872.jpg (130 KB, 1080x1226)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
Guys I know we are winning NOW but please slow down, give the enemy three drakes, towers, a handjob, and a pat on the back so I can afk stack for ten minutes to deal and take less damage than the enemy Fiora. Fuck Nasus players
>>
Need KFC collab Lucian skin.
>>
>>832596
Keked and smol brain big anger cheked
>>
>>832596
Lmaooo, what an autisttt.
>>
File: 1643982132331.png (2.31 MB, 1888x1024)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>>838481
Neurotypicals get out
>>
Just installed, never played a moba before. How fucked am I?
>>
>>839042
You're fine, everyone else in your games will be terrible at the game too and the new player experience is a lot better than PC League's
>>
File: 1604610427129.webm (793 KB, 586x510)
793 KB
793 KB WEBM
by now most of the content of the patch is likely well know, but Patch 3.2 Preview soon:
https://youtu.be/_rkjqAoOYNU
>>
>>839042
So far its enjoyable, and you're right, nobody else knows wtf is going on either
>>
>Lethal Tempo and Kraken Slayer coming next patch
Yep, it's Tryndamere time
>>
What's the best way for a beginner to learn? I keep getting wrecked one on one and hate being away from the turret in my lane
>>
>>839386
Play some support and try to keep your adc alive, follow them when they go help with the dragon or herald, try to get off a gank in mid or top, watch a few MSI games, pc lol is pretty much the same game so you'll catch up on things like macro even if timings are faster in wr
>>
>>839386
Know the stats like damage types, armor, etc. Pick an archetype you like; assassin, mage, tank, American etc.
>>
How is this game dying? Literally got mogged hard by rip-off Mobile Legends in SEA.

They were hyping it as the next big thing here but players didn't stay long and went back to Mobile Legends.
>>
>>839542
They released it too early, the game became even more unbalanced when Lee Sin was released, rigged matchmaking since day 1, trash out of touch updates, even worse TtK than ML, blatant bias in "balancing" champs, chink tourists doing all the wintrading/boosting/account buying in "high elo", and the soi boy apes in Riot are just clearly incompetent diversity and nepotism hires.
>>
>>839581
Personally, it was the combination of rigged matchmaking and poor game balance that is killing the game right now, games back then were also decided after the 1st dragon teamfight making it extremely frustrating to play ranked. Ranking up also didn't feel good too because the moment the system detects you are good, you are instantly bombarded with low iq retards to weight you down. The matches never felt balanced.
>>
>>839589
pretty much RIOT make it way too frustrating early on and that took away most of the release hype
>>
>Win match
>LP gain decreases
What does this game want from me? Better KDA?
>>
>>839589
If the game is as scripted as you claim then it should be a breeze for people that team up.
>>
>>839386
Just queue playing w/e.
Support is not necessarily an easier role it's just that you ignore one mechanic - farming but you have to focus on other, vision control and minimap in order to ping, peel.

It does not matter if you feed like an animal at first, keep playing. Once you get comfortable with two or more champs, start finding youtube guides for them that are recent and made my good players. You'll absorb t he info there and apply it, you'll see.
>>
>>839102
Oh they're adding Nautilus, gonna be my main probably.
If they could also add Zyra I would never detach from my phone.
>>
Why are they adding so many champions and making the games longer... they're ruining it.
They're making it as bad as desktop but just with a smaller map.

It was almost perfect on its release.
>>
>>840337
Appreciate the info and support, thanks. 12 or so matches in and it's getting a little better.
>>
>>840371
My tip. Make one or two more accounts and just play ranked, only ranked.
Have an account for each role so that if you progress much as a midlaner but you're not so good as a mm you don't feel queue anxiety.
>>
>>840391
Okay, I will try that too. Starting to understand the lane roles a little bit but what about jungle? That seems like to much for a new player to worry about.
>>
>>840399
No but it's one of the least desirable roles in the game so it might not be fun according to the majority.
Jungle again has a different farming mechanic and you have a nemesis on the map that's motivated to ruin your gold income scheme and your ganking plans, he operates from the shadows so you have to use strategy and outsmart him.
Some jungler champions have straight winning conditions, like Evelynn, which is also easy to play so even within that role there's variation.

I personally cannot detach myself from botlane as mm or support because I love the idea of 2v2, that will always be my thing.
>>
>>840324
It is, they nerfed the gains for partying but its stupid because people still do it and now the LP for chall is laughably inflated.
>>
>need 600 poro energy for skin chest
Hopefully the 3.2 event gives some Jewro coins
>>
>33% winrate muslim Yi counterpicks himself into a Tryndamere and a Rammus
>Support goes lethality Ashe for some reason
>Fizz against Tryndamere top
>ADC turbo ints on Kaisa
>I get assraped all game by Veigar cage and Rammus/Tryndamere faceroll
I'm having a great time in Diamond
>>
For the last fucking time
If you see your opponent leaving their lane and you will be too late to rotate in time the least you can do is FUCKING PUSH YOUR WAVE INTO TURRET.

STOP FREEZING THE WAVE THE BEST IT WILL DO IS DENY 2-3 MINIONS FROM YOUR OPPONENT
>>
>>841091
I do not fully understand this talk about freezing waves and all that. Can you explain it to be in depth?
>>
>ekko and pyke coming
nice nice, now i need kayn to come and ill finally be content with this game for a week
>>
>>841274
You watch a youtube guide for that lazy bum
>>
Most sensible patch, quite impressive that the braindead Riot bonobos actually have moments of lucidity. But the damage creep will be even worse now - kraken slayer as a rune will get abused and will take months before getting nerfed, Pyke will be extremely braindead OP in all lanes, and I also called that Yasuo buff was for an upcoming skin. Stupid kikes. Why can't they understand that not everybody wants damage, when will we get actual tanks. Fucking imbeciles, all roles are just different variations of DPS now.
>>
>>841274
basically, stopping minions from advancing by essentialy ... not attacking them. cmiiw
>>
>>839542
I came back to play Mobile Legends again like 2 days ago and I uninstalled it after winning 7 matches in a row playing Cecilion in Mythic 1

It has

Worse pubs
Worse controls
Worse balancing
Worse map
Worse graphics
Worse QoL

Unironically as bad as Wild Rift it's the best mobile moba. My only gripe of the game is the long queue time
>>
>>841554
We're getting the demolisher rune next patch so it looks like they are pushing for split pushing strategies to be viable
>>
>>841554
Trinity Force BotRK Hullbreaker Jax and Sett are your best options for absolutely annihilating turrets. Hullbreaker on Dr. Mundo is bad because his abilities don't scale with AD, pick a champion that can build AD items instead

>>841557
We actually just got one (Shen) but I agree the solo lane tank roster is lacking overall
>>
Oh they added Pyke... a cancer champion.
There's no reason to play anything but this right now.
>>
>>841602
Did they? Heard it's a week until release at least
>>
>>841839
Sand Wraith
>>
Fucking shill mongoloids are astroturfing the shit out of plebbit again. What a bunch of soifaggots.
>>
>>841872
?
>>
>>841894
Our friend here spends a lot of time on Reddit, he gives us insight that no one asked for.
>>
File: 1647211641085.png (465 KB, 500x650)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>Having a good time
>Queue time suddenly jumps to 5 minutes
Ha ha, I expect this match to be fair
>>
>>842105
Not until June
>>
>>841872
hehe nerd
log off of reddit dummy
>>
Fucking great, ekko comes with the patch naut and pyke in june, another month of waiting ffs
>>
>Lucian goes out of his way to target exclusively Alistar
>6/3 Riven outdamaged by our 0/7 Pantheon, despite having 5k gold on him
>Leona uses her ult as a harass tool,
I hate this fucking game
>>
>>843027
Yea under some rank, forgot which diamond or emerald.
>>
Can't wait for Nautilus
>>
just a week for ekko to be in this game and i can finally get out of diamond...
>>
why do i always get braindead teams????
>>
>>844028
Lucian is the superior BLACKED™ champ. Ekko a zoomer shiett.

>>844170
(((Menke)))
>>
>yi nigger afks despite us winning
>lose
>report yi nigger
>nothing happens
ok so i get an instant chat banned for calling these niggers retardsd but they can afk and dont get punished for it? cool, nice to know
>>
Disable post processing visuals in the settings.
There's not point for them. Make you feel like you have brain fog.
>>
Recommend me 1 champion of each class. I have 21k monies and 5 champion boxes.

I miss my old PC account, feels weird paying full price for Trist or Teemo.
>>
>>844652
That depends on you anon. Shen is pretty strong in top lane and he won't get nerfed for quite a while since he has a new skin coming.
>>
>>844652
Yasuo ADC, Top, Mid, Jungle
Pantheon Top, Mid, Jungle, Support
Malphite Top, Mid, Support (Jungle works too if there's a MF or Yasuo in your team)
Lee Sin jungle, Support
>>
>>844940
>yasuo ADC
>Pantheon Mid
>Malphite Mid or JG
>Lee Sin Support
Hello little gold rank dweeb. Don't you ever get tired of being trashed by literal kids?
>>
>>845523
You thinking that ADC Yasuo is somehow worse than him in the jungle is telling.
>Pantheon/Malphite mid
Actual decent counterpick to ad midlaners
>Malphite jungle/Lee Sin support
These are actual meme picks revolving around roaming and making plays with ultimate, but I saw smurfs pull both of them off consistently
>>
I want to try a moba on mobile, is the game dead?
>>
>>846865
No but it has ties to both China (tencent) and Jewry (california) so proceed with caution.
>>
>>846906
What does that mean for me, a player?
>>
>jungle is my favorite role to play besides top
>but if I put it 2nd in the role queue I get jungle every single game
>>
damn rito just launched another lawsuit for mobile legends https://mobile.twitter.com/Spideraxe30/status/1523788594581671943
>>
>>847726
Chinaman cannibalism
>>
>People don't even notice when 2 players on the team are bots, garen just goes in all the time, just rolls and gets destroyed, 3 other people on the team shout on him, he keeps doing it, his name is xyz12, bbbbut the other bot on the team was also behaving the same and his name was also abc12, everybody crazy mad at garen123 when lux123 was doing the same, what the fuck is this game when 2 out of 5 people is filled with bots??? And people don't even notice it? |This was gold game btw, great fucking ranked system
>>
File: FMzYv00X0AIfqdg.jpg (42 KB, 629x629)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
This game is so fucking dead mate what the fuck is happening?
Zero events while pc has so many of them.
>>
>>846865
As a software that receives updates and open servers? No.
Does it receive new content (champions, new/altered maps, items and balances to all these), yes.
Are queues short? Not really if you climb towards the higher tiers but it's to be considered a medium length duration, shorter than Overwatch for example.

Now the game isn't even technically released.
>>
>>848180
I notice that sometimes bots are bolder and you can play around them and achieve more than with a pussy/noob bio player.
But in lower elo, higher elo people know all the patterns of all bots plus that those aren't even thinking so you just play around them.
>>
>>848183
Ngl. I hate events.
>>
>win mid
>doesn't matter because Kennen went AD, lost lane by 3k, and top lane is already pushed to inhibitor
Fuck these retards man. Been on a lose streak for like three days, what the fuck is going on
>>
>They increased red buff health
Aren't camps already a pain in the ass to take compared to PC?
>Ability haste and energy regen blue buff
>Increased smite ability damage passive
Jungle Zed meta?
>Nerfed tenacity
CC spamming retards were already a pain in the ass to deal with, guess I'll main Olaf or something
>>
Well patch 3.2 is here, time to see how it goes
Patch notes
https://wildrift.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/news/game-updates/wild-rift-patch-notes-3
Ekko's Champion Trailer
https://youtu.be/LM2C9vU7dvg
Ekko Champion Overview
https://youtu.be/YiYAGR06U2I
>>
>3.5gb update
>>
>>849895
Where's pyke, nigga
>>
>>849895
What a shit "balance" changes, this is just blatant buffs for champs with upcoming skins. Where's the Eve buff now that they had some IQ to add in control wards? Absolute morons lmao.
>>
>Patch 3.2 can't be played unless it's downloaded in the official platform.

someone help me or i will commit arson
>>
>>850124
try aurora store
>>
>>850124
try not using some shitty chinese cellphone, hardstuck silver-elo cuck.
>>
MALPHITE MID HIDDEN META WHERE THE DOUBTERS AT (IGNORE DEATHS) RAGE MODE SOLO BARON GODPHITE // SIX MILLION ADCARRY TEARS // FUCK WITS END // OUTDAMAGE YOUR CORKI NOW
>>
>>850970
We could've facerolled them if duo lane and jungle didn't make queer decisions like chasing kills instead of doing baron. How the fuck was Irelia so strong when I had so much armor, attack speed slows, gw, cc, Baron, and Elder. The same way bruiser Akali one shot everyone I guess lmao
>>
File: E2UaQpOWUAstF3C.jpg (65 KB, 1037x472)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Skin Trailer for Dream Raider Nasus
https://youtu.be/2n5xl2xNrws
>>
>>851262
>literal dogshit skin with nonsense theme
>>
>>851262
who cares about skins? Especially when they are FOMO crap.
>>
Feel like I can't kill anything with Ekko's ult, should I use Ludens instead of Lich Bane for moar power? Or straight up build Rabadons first?
>>
Since our threads are so slow we never get new OPs ... so what are the websites people use for builds, item details, knowledge base, various stats etc?
This website seems to have fixed their statistical errors and you can see top 100 players builds... but so many of them fill those slots with troll builds and then some of them haven't played in a long time and their builds are outdated vis a vis rebalances, effects changes and so on.

Also what's the optimal way to get used to pan the map around? Right hand finger above abilities or another finger from left hand across the minimap?
>>
File: 1627118936268.jpg (820 KB, 2880x2880)
820 KB
820 KB JPG
>>852142
You pan the map nigga? Are you like above Diamond or something? Do you actually adapt your build to the enemy comp as well? Fucking nerd lmao
>>
File: 1651705507636.png (103 KB, 500x584)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
told u guys
people are wising up to it, this is how I never get chat banned while being racist every single game even with nice teams
>>
;kinoface;
>>
Whats the point of MR if there is one item that completely shits on that stat?
>>
>>852362
I think the enemies had shorter respawn timers or some gay shit like that because literally the only moment of peace I had was taking Elder after teleporting to Nunu and getting a triple. Very gay game. Attack Damage Carry lmao
>>
>>852358
teach me your ways
>>
>>852367
What's the point of discussing anything but optimal builds and mechanics since none of us can impact the balance/development of the game?
>>
>>852623
You're right, anon is not a low IQ soi therefore he cannot be on Riot's balance team.
>>
They actually put the plebbit sub into Chinese censorship mode lmaoo. Only shills and unsuspecting retards and gullible newbs are left there. What a shame.

At least we got that gayass soi comms lead fired.
>>
Retard ziggs was stealing my cs and feeding the enemy zed so I went to base and chillax but I still got afk warning and temp ban even while I was moving around and using my skills? Is running it down mid the better option now?
>>
>>852697
qrd?
>>
>>852700
Yeah they improved their AFK detection. Just keep farming the jungle repeatedly
>>
>>852623
Well, I am just saying MR is garbage in the lategame when every AP user has one of those glowing purple things stuck up in their asses.
But then again most builds use RM as lategame items which doesnt make sense to me, unless there's something I am missing.
>>
Anyone plays on LAN?
>>
>>852700
Just play the game man. You're psychologically struggling to do nothing, Could just autistically farm in the jungle until the game ends or play very safe from behind the team doing nothing but struggling to last hit and steal kills.
>>
>>850641
i'll have to wait for it at the huawei app gallery

>>850641
literally on a win streak to masters with my ad tf build, amerikkkunt
>>
>>853657
try installing aurora store, it's anonymous access to play store, so there's a chance it will install through it
>>
>>853658
oke i'll try rn
>>
ff didn't work :<
>>
>>853680
try this maybe https://phandroid.com/2022/05/01/how-to-install-google-play-store-on-any-huawei-smartphone-with-googlefier/
>>
>>853681
tried it before, even downgraded didn't work lol
>>
>>853682
damn, riot really making it hard for their userbase, how is tencent allowing that
>>
>>853682
>googlefier
check XDA thread for that googlefier app, it might have some tweaks for your particular model/software version (yeah I know it's 160 pages but you never know) https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/googlefier-install-gms-on-huawei-honor.4180485/
>>
>>853686
i checked twt too for how many ppl are using huawei; there should be a decent decrease in their player base..

>>853687
bruh
>>
>>853688
seen someone on reddit saying reinstallation through taptap worked for them, but they probably had google play services working as that is probably checked for 'officialness', other than that I guess you'll have to spam support tickets and wait for huawei release
>>
How the fuck does the leaderboard works for champions? It say I'm 2.22% of a champion but I still need like 2k+ points to even be in the top 100
>>
>>853732
The higher rank you are, the more points you get for winning in that champion. That's why the highest ranking players for champions are in Master/Grandmaster/Challenger.
Naturally there are going to be a lot of people in the low ranks playing those champions, so if you're at a respectable rank and somewhat decent at that champion, you can get into the top 10% without even trying.
>>
>>853736
That makes sense, no wonder I feel like I haven't been doing any progress despite playing the same champs for months.
I'm in diamond right now so I guess I'll have to torture myself and try to get to masters to get more champion points
>>
File: file.png (1.04 MB, 866x1390)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>853689
i found a old samsung in the cabinets ill play wr on it it looks like pic rel
>>
>win 2 games in arow
>lose the next 4
nice fucking game
>>
File: FIsJAZnWYAUgM9v.jpg (33 KB, 500x500)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
how's the new update? i stopped playing when they started gifting diamond rank to silvers, but i heard the new update should be pretty good?
>>
>>853840
>when they started gifting diamond rank to silvers
This never happened, if anything it's the diamonds who got boosted to Master tier
>>
>>853844
cope, silvershitter
>>
>>853844
Cope seethe dilate, I've been hardstuck Platinum since the game launched, then I suddenly got boosted to Diamond 2 after the lp gain "fix". Gold and below are literally meme divisions where it is impossible to have a below 50% winrate due to chink bot addiction fuckery and basically just part of the game's tutorial. Platinum is Bronze, Emerald is Silver, Diamond is PC Gold, maybe, and so on
>>
>inting trolling retard Lulu takes SVP off of vision score alone
I hate this dogshit fucking game so goddamn much
>>
>>854004
At least bullying adcucks is still fun with my VIABLE TANK MALPHITE MID strategy. Yasuo is pure cancer against every other champion, but with Malphite I run him over pretty consistently
>>
They're banning my favorite nigga Lucian because of the broken kraken slayer. Fucking racistsssssssssss
>>
File: 1646886440728.png (338 KB, 847x1200)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>854061
What rank? In EU Diamond I haven't seen Lucian get banned even once since the update
>>
>>854075
In EU people know he's OP, was watching some streams but they don't want to play the N.
They'd rather go Vayne or Draven.
>>
Games sole purpose is to make good models for league champs.
>>
>>854667
the menu models =/= in-game models, those in game are just the desktop ones but with lower res, can't tell it on a small phone screen

the only reason they did the menu models was because other mobile mobas did it before and they were massive, they either did it or fail at making money from the start

this is also why you should always check gameplay video for the skins you want to buy and don't even rely or care about the menu model
>>
>>855044
no idea, all games my teammates had him we lost, maybe in a few weeks we'll see
>>
File: 1640554642570.jpg (228 KB, 663x664)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>Doomed match
>Bully some retard in my team into going AFK
>lose 9lp instead of 11 because the system refunds 2lp
New climbing strat just dropped
>>
that satisfaction when you're nami and you cc enemies near their fountain with q but your yasuo is also trigger happy, sending your boi into execution
>>
every single game I had ekko in my team I wrote nigger in chat
>>
Riot programming is starting show itself. How many updates before we get something truly game breaking?
>>
>>857237
>How many updates before we get something truly game breaking?
Pyke is out soon
>>
>>857394
There's no reason to play anything but Pyke at that point. He makes 75% of playerbase on bot rage quit eventually.
>>
>>857403
Teemo and yuumi are still valid choices
>>
>>857394
Pyke will work as intended(tm). I'll take him mid
>>
Pyke mid seems like it will be insane considering how small the map is and how easy it is to clear waves. You’ll just be able to run around and rape everyone
>>
>pose selection for a paid skin
>Poro sjit

I am about to uninstall this fucking game, they clearly dont care.
>>
>divine irelia wear a short under her dress
Wtf, what's the point? You either go commando or thong, you already wear a dress!?
I feel scammed.
>>
File: 1649635698096.jpg (623 KB, 1000x1430)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
Say something nice about my champion.
>>
>>854075
SEA masters. Mid Lucian with kraken is gigabusted, bot Lucian kraken is only for squishies, conq is better overall.
>>
>>847726
wew another one that mostly likely end up with some small hit on the wrist just like the one before
>>
>>857921
It’s hot to think about her fucking white guys
>>
File: 1640661319697.png (24 KB, 127x170)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
I HATE JAX I HATE JAX I HATE JAX I HATE JAX.
>>
File: 1625569848623.jpg (82 KB, 319x541)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
https://wildrift.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/news/game-updates/discover-the-cosmic-event/
>SEA and China exclusive event
>Gacha
>Epic Yi skin costs as many Wild Cores as a Legendary and a Normal Skin
Bing bing wahoo on Riot employees if you meets them in ARAM
>>
File: 1627303848446.jpg (50 KB, 211x296)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>3/13 Yasuo gets SVP over 7/3 Jinx
What the fuck is wrong with this shitty game
>>
>>859447
Such a nigger champ

>>859756
Shekel farming for console port
>>
will we get void manta pussy too, brother?
>>
>>860286
I hope we get Glasc first.
>>
>>860286
No because ours is a 99% chink game and they would shit their pants if they saw a monster.
>>
>another irelia nerf
I hate this game so much
>>
>>860340
>another ir*lia sympathizer
>>
>>860652
Seethe bronze shitter
>>
>>860340
>>860652
Irelia is absolutely crazy, just 1v1'd an Irelia main, went 7/0, but ended 7/6 because I simply didn't deal damage to her once she got Death's Dance. I just assume DD rework was a massive buff to all bruisers and they need to be wrangled into place now.
>>
https://youtu.be/aovbSyh_cG8
>tfw no qt wild rift playing SEA gf
bros...
>>
File: 1633087543462.jpg (111 KB, 897x740)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
We should make the new thread in vg, or will we go back there once the console version is out?
>>
>>861650
We had some new players in this thread I think it's time for /vg/.
>>
>>861767
>We had some new players in this thread I think it's time for /vg/.
when, where?
>>
>>861918
read the thread, not going to spoon-feed you
>>
File: 1640720300013.png (472 KB, 616x777)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>861954
Everyone in this thread is me, except for you
>>
>>861650
>>861767
Good luck keeping it alive in /vg/, unless you're committed to bumping the thread 24/7. This thread alone is almost three months old. We should go back when the console version comes out.
>>
Inting Diana is a legit strat, kept getting three-manned while my team did stupid shit, said fuck it, and just ran down to smash two inhibitors with half the enemy team trying to stop me
>>
>>861983
We've been on /vg/ before.
All of us here are from /vg/, we've been told to come here instead as the board is slower.
Problem is this board doesn't return searches via boards.4chan and find tool so no one can ever discover it, we literally know it by word of mouth from almost a year ago.
>>
>>862105
If you are brave enough to do damage instead of waiting for best opportunities inting cam work yea.
>>
>>862681
If you want to make a general in /vg/, go for it. I'll join in but I don't think it'll last very long.
>>
>all the niggers I reported got banned
>got ranked fortitude from it too
wtf I love this game?
>>
File: 1652965292618.jpg (112 KB, 826x960)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>862820
>ranked fortitude
You must be at least Grand Master to post here
>>
When’s Pyke
>>
>>863211
Next month apparently
>>
what are my win conditions as pantheon support? what exactly should I do?
>>
File: 1650696015245.png (1.02 MB, 1672x573)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
You have to respect this.
>>
>>863935
kek
>>
I'm out of the loop, I haven't played in centuries but I had lots of fun then. Why did everyone leave, are all the champs just unbalanced as fuck right now?
>>
>>864511
Pretty much the 3-4 active users from 1 year ago are still here.
The game is widely unknown and 90% of retards are filtered by it being a mobile game.
>>
File: 1638973783838.jpg (314 KB, 817x855)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>865243
I am at least two of those "three active posters".
>>
>>864511
Shit matchmaking, Riot boosted everyone to diamond, Lee Sin still S+ jungler, power creep/TtK becoming similar to PC.
>>
>>861266
>gook yelping
>>
File: images (1).jpg (24 KB, 490x586)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>You have to respect this.
>>
File: 1623448340035.gif (151 KB, 451x498)
151 KB
151 KB GIF
Zannies are women and they deserve the same treatment
>>
>>867015
look our very own thread troon, underage as well
don't you have a discord to be groomed on?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.