[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 123 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Any reccs? I'm looking for a mobile game that
Doesn't have ads
Doesn't have a bs energy system
Doesn't have microtransactions
Doesn't requiere an internet connection
So far emulating old games and PvZ 2 Eclise works perfectely
>>
What's wrong with an energy system? Just like play something else in the meantime?
>>
>>767572
It's counterintuitive for a game to limit how much you can play, specially considering it's done so you don't finish it too early
>>
>>767556
>PvZ 2 Eclise works perfectely
Good taste, bump cuz i wanna get reccs too
>>
>>767638
I'm starting to think that most people in this board only know gacha games lol
>>
>>767645
Exact reason i never come to this board, it's all normie weebs
>>
>>767650
>gameplay based on rng and little to no user input or skill
>progress is just collecting pngs of anime girls with big boobs
>usually bs systems to make you play longer like tedious grinding or energy is included
>there's always "gems" or some other in-game currency where you can get exclusive stuff and you can only get it by buying it with real money
>lootboxes
>mobile "gamers" still enjoy this
maybe i should just play pvz 2 eclise and old emulated games lol
>>
>>767651
>maybe i should just play pvz 2 eclise and old emulated games lol
Ever played tboi on pc? You could try i.rule from doctorhummer on itch.io
>>
>>767652
Seems like a nice game, I'll try it tomorrow
>>
>>767556
Magic Survival
ReversEstory
plenty of boardgame apps, with the standout examples of Galaxy Trucker and Star Realms because they have singleplayer campaigns that work as a tutorial/challenge mode.
all the mobile ports of PC games, like Xcom, This War Of Mine, so on.

also search external archive, we used to have a pretty good "non-gacha mobile game recs" thread but nobody made one ever since the last one died
>>
>>767556
Gayming is normalfag shit now, so they don't make games for the sole purpose of entertainment anymore.
>>
>>767556
Hijacking this thread. I want an open world pixel RPG like Pokemon or typical old styles RPG. And it must have cute or/and sexy girls
>>
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is the best mobile dungeon crawler, and it's free on android
>>
File: image_116.png (745 KB, 515x679)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
maybe if we shit on gachas and other modern gaming faggotry we might attract people with good taste
>>
>>767727
Elona Mobile is OK.
>>
>>768511
>Elona Mobile
But I want the one with cute girl.png.
>>
>>768530
Stop cooming.
>>
File: CDDA in a nutshell.png (872 KB, 1900x2000)
872 KB
872 KB PNG
>>767727
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead
>>
>>767556
Chimera recollect
>>
File: image_98.png (96 KB, 256x256)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
come on /vmg/ i know there's at least one more anon that knows an actually cool mobile game
>>
just play sadpanda. spend the day looking and fapping.
>>
>>767645
And they can't recommend it too because they hate the games but can't stop playing bc reasons
>>
Here's my small list of non-gacha shit that I've enjoyed over the years. I think all of them are free:

>The Counter of Death
A very simple game with 2 buttons based on Bruce Lee's Game of Death. It has a really nice pixel art style, good soundtrack and great SFX. Couple of costumes and characters to unlock, but can all be unlocked without spending a penny.
>Knightmare Tower
Pretty fun, fairly short game where you ascend a tower fast as fuck by using your sword to pogo bounce on enemies. The end boss is very of the time shitty internet humour, but the game is still fun, so can be overlooked.
>Kung Fury: Street Rage
Based on the film, it's basically a beat em up played with one hand. Pretty fun, decent visuals.
>Major Mayhem
Adult Swim cover shooter game that's a lot of fun. Lots of levels, plenty of weapons, decent challenge.
>Robot Unicorn Attack 2
Adult Swim endless runner with a a great soundtrack. A fucking classic.
>Slayin
Simple 8bit pixel art arcadey action game with different classes. Good music and nice sprites.
>Magic Survival
Janky spell casting game where you take on endless waves of enemies in different arenas. Fun for a short time before it outstays its welcome. Got me through a rough cold I had recently, probably lasted me a couple of days to a week - it's free so who gives a shit. Some engrish in there can cause problems with knowing the effects of some spells/items, but it's not hard to work it out once you start using them.
>Candies and Curses
Another pixel art side scroller game that can be played with one hand. Go through different layers of a haunted mansion with a variety of different weapons and item buffs. Your character is always running forward, you just swipe up and down to go between the sections and make sure you're facing the enemy to take them out. Pretty challenging at first, but can be satisfying to start learning boss patterns and getting further in.
>Alto's Adventure/Alto's Odyssey
Easy-going endless runner with nice visuals.
>>
File: SB.png (260 KB, 439x462)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
I'd love to see an idle-progress game with zero in-app purchases.

One of those games that continues progressing even when you're away.
Something similar to AdVenture Capitalist or Idle miner, Like the Bee one or the Cow milker. only NO PAYMENT system.

Does such a thing exist? F2P through and through.
>>
>>767556
Another Eden. You can ignore microtransactions entirely, there's no stamina system, only daily dungeons that you can use your free currency to do as many times as you have sanity. There are optional ads for additional currency/daily keys.
>>
Anyone know of any mystery dungeon games on mobile? You know, like Shiren the Wanderer and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
>>
File: Welcome Scan.jpg (494 KB, 1024x768)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>767556
ive played the first levels of pvz 2 eclise last night and it gave me the vibes of the original. thanks for the recc. For me the games that stayed in my phone for year is Cytoid, free mod of Cytus. Its also community driven with lots of levels made by fans.
>>
I want a single player or online Co-op thing. Looking for the highest rated mobile games on sites just leads to discontinued ports of old console games for old Android versions, I avoid gacha BC of all the DRM and bloat associated with playing those shits.
>>773326
Seconding this, I'll make an exception for unnecessary online features and timers If it's good.
>>
>>773177
try Antimatter Dimensions. the IAPs are unnecessary and nonexistant in the web version
there's also Kittens game but for some reason the app is paid despite browser version being free
>>
>>773732
This is alright but are there any that utilize visuals?
>>
are there any good mmo-type games that don't require too big of a time investment each day/play session? I feel like everything I've tried has way too much for you to do before you run out of the energy system stuff, so I either play more than I really want to or feel like I'm missing out by not doing everything
>>
>>767701
these two looks great. thanks anon!
>>
>>767650
>normie
>>
File: AE mysteries app.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
Recently i've been playing AE Mysteries.
It's an app with several of the company's games ported into them, and you get a menu to pick which you want to play.
The games are puzzle games with various different settings, like a mansion, a haunted forest, a ruined wedding, pirate world, etc.

I think the games are really comfy, and i'm recommending it because i'd like the company to get more attention.
>>
File: 1645956519586.png (1.56 MB, 1913x1051)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
very nice games everyone!
In terms of emulated games I highly recommend Ace Attorney games, AA Investigations seems very good for playing while taking a shit or being outside
>>
>>775471
>it's an app with several of my companies - i mean THE companies games
Fuck off, you actual shill cunt.
>>
>>773177
>no payments
So, you rather see a shit ton of ads¡
>>
>>767556
The Room is a neat puzzle game, although it costs money to play
>>
File: 1643630040026.jpg (85 KB, 680x680)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Tfw when you don't even pirate paid apka because there isn't any good one
>>
>>767556
play picrel series, no ads, one time payment, is an actual game with gameplay
only internet is needed for download
note, picrel is PC version, it's less detailed for Mobile, still btfo many many mobile games imo
>>
>>780137
fuck i forgot the name lol
Anomaly, 1+2+Korea
now that I'm reading reviews, might want to pirate it because it might have problems with later android versions, fun series otherwise. Cleared each game at least twice now.
>>
>>767556
nethack
>>
>>773326
>>773707
Labyrinth of the Witch.
>>780132
The WitchSpring series.
>>
>>782219
Just emulate rune factory series on ds.
>>
>>767556
Any game with a really good crafting system?
>>
Chess.
>>
>>773326
Shattered Pixel Dungeon
>>
>>767556
Galaxy Bird Flight
>>
>>787144
Umm Terraria?
>>
>>785998
>there are no good mobile games!
>what about these ones?
>no thanks, I'm just going to emulate console games instead
>>
>>774855
Try playing Mystera Legacy, the only thing you have to watch out for is preventing your base from decaying
>>
>>767556
Try Caves Rougelike
>>
>>775471
Used to work for them. Fuck them.
>>
>>788486
What do you mean? Do they mistreat their programmers, or trick the customers, or something?
>>
Gentlemen, I have found the only good gacha game
PvZ Grind Thousand
Another mod for PvZ 2, Eclise's brother in some ways
Basically you grind for a random chance of getting plants which is similar to your average gacha except it requieres SKILL and it fits the OP requierements perfectly
>>
>>767556
naruto blazing
>>
Disgaea 1 is really fun

Sent from my Xiaomi - M2007J3SY
>>
this is a good idea for a thread, I fuckign hate gacha and can finally play shit on my phone. Any other good reccs like Elona or just something with hot girls in it without microshit?

Also if anyone has good emulation recommendations? Touch controls make it so only a handful of games are worth playing
>>
>>773177
c...cookie clicker?
>>
File: 1648941743395.jpg (57 KB, 287x355)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>767556
>>
>>773177
there are some games that may have payment system but you can just literally use lucky patcher however that's not easy to do since you need to tick a few checkboxes and require root access, proxy InApp purchases but when it werks it basically turns a offline/online(microtransaction) game purely offline.
>>
Can someone recommend a game to me?
I really liked Arknights the Tower Defense is fun, the characters were fun, the animations had soul, the story is slow but still fun. And I don't mind Gacha in general or Stamina systems. I actually like just using what RNGesus gives me.
But I just cannot log in every day to do the grind for E2 and M3 for many characters and that really bums me out since at some point I can't even continue the story/challenges or complete the event hardmodes. I know often times there is a 3/4star strat, but I don't like looking up solutions and I dislike not using the chars that I want because they fit but are under leveled (and I can't level them without grinding a week).
I also don't mind single player games.
So is there a mobile game with a cute/cool anime theme. Good gameplay and a decent story mode. Maybe even with gacha, but without a grind? I wouldn't even mind if some sort of timer continues while I am offline that generates resources (is that an idle game?) but I cannot log in every day to babysit 30m of Autoplay grind. Even with bluestacks Makro recorder.
>>
Any Kairosoft game pops into my mind, Dungeon Village used to be my time waster back in the early 2010's along with their other games, it's paid but if you run Android you can just find APK downloads for it.
>>
>>767556
Andor's Trail
OneBit Adventure
Hattered Pixel Dungeon
>>
>>
>>811103
Infinitode 2.
>>
>>767572
I have always found that energy limits are a poor way to artificially block interaction and superficially prolong gameplay. Not only does it condition one to discard said game on a timed rotational basis, but it also disengages and decreases immersion, lowers incentive to play, removes gameplay elements until "another time", and is ultimately discouraging to commit funds towards because said game will always find a way for activities to max out limited gameplay to force players to shop for more energy. Energy limits are parasitical, designed for paypigging and whaling to maximize profits over actual substance. It's always disappointing to discover yet another timed game with massive restrictions and limitations.
>>
File: Lilith dungeon maker.jpg (1.92 MB, 1802x1276)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
>>801927
>just something with hot girls
Dungeon Maker, it has Demon Lords and Monstergirls. Microshit is optional for pay2unlock and skin cosmetics.
>>
Any dungeon crawler games in similar light of etrian odyssey or dungeon mystery games like shiren the wonderer?
>>
I need help figuring out what game to play, I enjoy strategy games and recently adventure games aswell as action games. I would like to play an anime game but ive gotten super bored real quick with some of the games ive tried.
>>
>>824280
Lapis re:lights?
>>
>>824500
?? all that pops up is fate go and other stuff
>>
>>824562
Right, you haven't played any games that are only available in Japan, have you.
>>
>>824280
Warbands Bushido, the game multiplayer is dead though, and the higher difficulty and campaigns after the first one are absurdly difficult.
>>
>>824723
Funny thing is I have I just did not know it was on qooapp or that it was japanese until I checked, alil bit after replying to you, played it for a few hours and its nice but its not really hooking me in. thanks though!
>>
Why are there so few games for mobile that are not gacha or with some other shitty paymodel with an anime artstyle, like goddamn
>>
>>767556
play super auto pets
>>
>>825133
Because AAA developers realized that it was much more lucrative to release the game for free and then profit off of it through microtransactions, advertisements, and merchandise. They even went so far as to purposefully delist their actual games from their catalogs in order to promote their gacha games more. Many Indie developers simply gave up on the platform, and ported their games to PC and consoles with improved graphics and new content instead. Basically, you can thank gachafags for ruining everything.

That's not to say that all of them lost faith in the platform though. There are Indie developers that still believe in it enough to make actual games for it, and there are some good ones on the horizon thanks to them. Personally, I believe in the untapped potential of smartphone games, but I don't blame any developers for abandoning it either.
>>
>>825134
>RNG the game
no thanks. i tried but it wasn't fun for me
>>
>>767556
King of Dragon Pass
>>
>>767556
Logging Quest 1 and 2
>>
>>817350
>>773177

That's why I crave a new Logging Quest 3. In LQ/2 you send out your adventurer/party into a level's depth of your choice and they run it according to the rules you set. When to retreat, when to rest, what to do when inventory is full, which enemy to target, which skills to use and when. It's idle, but proper idle, not inflation garbage. There are other features I really like, such as while you typically run a part of 3 out of 4 classes (4 more combo classes become possible later), the exp per monster is shared, so you can run a party of two or even one and get more exp advancement per monster - if you manage to survive.

There is also a good upgrading system and rare unique drops. If you finish LQ1, you can import the save into 2 and get some powerful stuff early on like plate mail, Brave shield, and dual class evolution tomes. My major complaint about it is that there is no level scaling so farming for items tends to level you excessively. Overall a super game from a solo Japanese developer.
>>
>>767575
It's done to make you buy more energy.
>>
File: 1647468583138.jpg (35 KB, 617x458)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
dont feel bad for energy systems, most games that have it suck anyways!
>>
>>767575
The thing is, most of the gachas make it a non-issue by giving you tons of refills
>>
>>818525
>dlc that holds nearly half of the content hostage and costs more money than the BASE game
Fuck off shill
>>
I want a game with nice pixel art, gameplay that isn't just auto shit, and monster characters that you don't just kill.
>>
>>834038
Guardian Tales, hack and slash with expressive pixel art, story telling integrated into the gameplay, and various type of puzzles.
>>
>>834038
Dungeon of the Endless, a strategic hybrid between TD and dungeon crawler. Or Stardew Valley.
>>
i wanna try out eclise but the google drive link wont let me download the obb, is there a mirror up somewhere?
>>
>>834202
All the characters I saw were just generic anime girls with a handful of generic anime twinks.
>>
>>834341
the google drive let me download it just now so no need to provide a mirror!
>>
>>767556
So, nothing?
>>
File: 1650498060825.png (310 KB, 604x533)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>832125
THEN WHY ADD IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?
>>
>>767556
Age of History 2
>>
>>819106
there's a thread for labyrinth of the witch up >>797751
it's a mystery dungeon type game
haven't played myself though
>>835538
the point of stamina systems is to manipulate players into checking in to the game multiple times per day to try and make it a "routine", since that makes them less likely to drop it or more likely to spend or some shit i guess?
which is why the stamina limit is always less than a full day's worth, so you "have" to check in twice per day to avoid wasting it
>>
>>836697
Games you have to check in on lose me quickly. I can't guarantee I'll boot up every day, and once you forget a couple days in a row that turns into a week and you've faced up the login bonuses for the month. At that point I just end up uninstalling
>>
File: 1651342589986.jpg (95 KB, 1012x1000)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
would you guys like to see this thread turned into a general?
>>
>>837709
Yes
>>
>>772080
Hades Star
>>
>>834038
>>834202
I second Guardian tales, ad free and you can play everything without paying
>>
>>838126
Okay, but is >>834439 wrong?
>>
>>838152
I dont know i dont coom to mobile games, they didnt strike me as ugly and the story characters all have their own personalities etc
>>
>>838166
It's not a coomer thing, I just don't really like human characters.
>>
>>837709
Only if you include a category for rhythm games.
>>
>>838170
There are furry characters, like a dragon and a dog.
>>
any game with waifus that are not gacha and offline, if paid I can easily just download somewhere.
I don't care much for pixel art unless it's incredibly good as I didn't grew up with it and I find most realistic art bland.
Ideally it is also light on story as I don't want to spend like 50 hours reading like in your usual JRPG
>>
>>838708
>if paid I can easily just download somewhere
If only it was that easy.
>>
Anyone else just want a mobile game to play yet have no fucking clue what they want out of one?
>>
>>839205
its that easy, just google
[game name] free apk
>>
>>839593
Show me cracked and up-to-date APKs of all 4 WitchSpring games.
>>
>>839733
https://apkmody io/games/witchspring4
>all 4
Either you put in effort finding updated niche shit or suck it up and settle for whatever easily available. You're too entitled for a beggar.
>>
>>767556
puzzle games if into that. One example is interlocked.

If you like math Euclidea

There is also a large section of point&click good example Tiny Room
>>
>>839769
Oh, so it's not that easy then. Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>839902
Oh, it's piss-easy if you know what you're doing. Apparently, you do not, so you needed spoonfeeding.
>>
File: 1650206842269.jpg (67 KB, 500x500)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
general at 300 replies
>>
>>839907
>backing up your argument is spoonfeeding
If it's as easy as a Google search, then it shouldn't take much effort for you to "spoonfeed" me.
>>
>>840024
I wasn't the one suggested you Google it. You're welcome, btw.
>>
how should we name the general?
Mobile Games that Dont Suck Ass maybe?
(MGTDSA)
>>
>>840126
We can think about it in some 4 months when this thread reaches bump limit.
>>
>>840140
the earlier we think about it we have a higher chance of having a name that sounds good
>>
>>840043
The point still stands because, even if this >>839907 is your only post in the quote chain, you made the same claim as him.
>>
Any lesser know ports(official or otherwise) of full games?
IE you can actually play crosscode unofficially on Android
>>
>>840506
Does emulating count?
>>
>>840723
Sure, it can but was specifically referring to ports like https://gitlab.com/Namnodorel/crossandroid/blob/master/README.md

Where maybe it's a PC only indie game but could also be played over mobile
>>
File: 1642490688482.png (75 KB, 726x634)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>840386
>"It's not easy to pirate mobile games"
>"just Google it"
>moved goalpost: "give me FULLY UPDATED apk of these 4 games!!"
>*posted direct link to fully updated game*
>"N-no it was not easy!!!"
Guess where I got that, genius? What's next, you're gonna tell us it's not easy to find the right "download" button?
>>
>>840794
NTA but Most of those are filled with spyware/adware
>>
>>840794
>"It's not easy to pirate mobile games"
Because it's not, and I'm tired of pretending that it is.
>moved goalpost: "give me FULLY UPDATED apk of these 4 games!!"
It's not moving the goalposts, I gave an example of something I couldn't find with a Google search. If it were that easy, then I'd be able to find those 4 games and more.
>*posted direct link to fully updated game*
You couldn't find all 4 of them, so no, it's not as easy as you claim it is.
>>
>>803237
yes good but, this is mobile section
>>
>>787269
raaarely plays chess but, even shit players like me know it's best enjoyed when your opponent isn't composed of binary numbers, anon.
>>
>>837709
yeah sure make it uhh, "put game recs ITT" on the name. offline or online matters not
>>
>>767556
epic conquest 1 and 2
>>
>>841697
Get a friend, all chess apps have a function to play on the same phone.
>>
>>767556
Download joiplay and pirate hentai games? It can play most of the rpgmaker games.
>>
>>840015
honestly, reaching 300 replies gonna be damn hard at this point, we're not even half of that yet.
my suggestion is that we join forces with >>>691049 (by making the general first, of course) so that it became more popular and we can get more recommendations. this thread is definitely useful
>>
Any good none gacha anime waifu games that are not just VNs or pixelshit, it seems almost impossible to find on mobile even if the art is just during story moments.
>>
>>767556
Eternal Senia: Hydrangea
offline game with waifu. IAP optional
>>
>>843844
Probably would work. A good resource to find decent, but more under the radar games and maybe an emulation resource.
Maybe even recs for things like controllers and the like.
I know I could use some sort of clip to hold my phone on my Xbox controller myself.
>>
File: rogue adventure.png (154 KB, 512x512)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
If you liked Slay the Spire, Rogue Adventure is a really great card game for mobile can't recomment it enough.
>>
>>840761
do you know where i can download the game files prepackaged for crossandroid?
btw, if we're talking about ports, there's a deltarune android port that i haven't tried yet, i think there's also a undertale one by the same people? https://milesthecreator.wixsite.com/offical-website/deltarune-android-port
>>
File: 1567656981299.png (1.07 MB, 1920x928)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
I just want a god damn game with cute kemono girls. One with a good gameplay loop and CUTE KEMONO GIRLS! Azur Lane isn't kemono enough goddamnit
>>
>>846300
Moemon.
>>
>>846300
a fan game called kemono friends cellien may cry just released on steam. might be worth a look.
>>
I'll be stuck in a hospital for ~2 weeks but I dont like to play on mobile in general, I dont want to strain my eyes
anything to kill time while Im there with no commitment (no gacha shit)
>>
>>847280
>I dont like to play on mobile in general
...have you thought of using your time on things that aren't mobile gaming then? like writing, drawing, reading, audiobooks, podcasts, etc.
>>
>>847336
yeah Im loaded on books and audiobooks, no drawing since I'll be bed ridden most of the time, still want some games
otherwise there is just tv and only 3g internet I think
>>
>>847280
look at this thread goddamnit, just review it one by one on your appstore/google playstore. many games that require less "gaming" skills and still fun in general
>>
>>841761
you're gonna have to rec a few joiplay-compatible h-games then.
>>
File: leave japari park.png (435 KB, 600x718)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
>>847234
kemono is just japanese furry. Kemono Friends franchise is not furry, best they've got is one or two slime-girls that are reformed enemies. the rest is kemonomimi, or animal ears (and tail, and sometimes wings).
and the game you're talking about is PC only
>>
>>847596
Thanks anon for telling him what's what.
I don't mind PC games, just not any hentai ones I've got that base covered
>>
File: 1651878846813.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
bump!
OP here, we'll get a general soon
>>
>>848061
Is those even allowed here? I'd love to talk about kemco and kario soft games.
>>
>>767556
Buy games or at least look for paid games.

But:
Infinitode 2 has iap but didn't need it, doesn't shove ads in between rounds. It's a tower defense game and you can make your own map too.
Epic Battle fantasy has deluxe edition that removes ads and adding bonus content but without it still feels like complete game. Turn based (j)rpg
Breach Wanderers rogue lite card deck combat game didn't feel the need to pay to progress.
Girls frontline has no energy system you can play that as long as your resouces last.
Zenonia 1-2-3 were fun to play but idk how the rest are.

Really best bet are emulators.
>>773177
Yeah. Good luck finding one without iap and being f2p too. They will want to get money somehow.
>>811378
This too. My favorite was DV. Played through a few times.
>>
>>848134
why not? you can literally have a general for unknown mobile gacha games that no one except three people in this board has ever heard of before.
>>
>>848176
GFL has no energy systems? didn't know that
how's the gacha tho? is it gracious?
>>
Looter shooter? Not necessarily FPS, but something that distils Borderlands gameplay loop of collecting randomized stats guns.
>>
>>848336
You have a build system similar to Kancolle and Azur Lane so you can get units for free, you also only get a few girls only by drops.
Skins and Capture system are gacha based but for the Capture system you can pretty much save up enough every 2-3 months to clear the pool, they give a free unit very nice useful girl as part of the tutorial and generally you don't need them but some of them are nice to have.
Now skin gacha totally sucks and people often wish it had direct buy options, but i rarely care for skins and over 4 years i got 19 blackcards (i don't remember the exact amount needed for each tier of skins but ones that have live2d costs like 8 and you get black cards per dupe costumes you get, even if it's from event reruns. For example FNC one of her free skins got rerun 3 times over four years so i got 2 black cards from)
There are some skins you can get only through by buying it directly with gems.
The early game is kind of hard to get through but there are many guide sites (gflcorner, gamepress, matsuda) that could give you an idea and generally the community is really helpful.
>>
The only gacha game I enjoyed so far is girls frontline, but I stopped playing and am looking for a new one. Are there any gachas that have decent gameplay and decent lewds? No card games or tower defense.
>>
>>848691
Or is girls frontline the best and I’m just bored?
>>
>>848691
>>848693
I say gfl is probably the most interesting compared to most gacha games. The only one rivaling it would be Granblue Fantasy with it's grid system.
The other gacha i have been recently enjoying is Blue Archive as the stages are fun to clear, then i can just swipe it to save time.
I want to try GFL neural cloud and GFL2 too to.
>>
>>848695
I’m kinda worried about hopping back into frontline consider the new ones and I don’t wanna sink time into a dead game walking.
>>
>>848698
Well it should still have several years of content let according to devs and it will be probably a year or two before any of the other two releases. Also those two got actual gacha in it so may not be as good as gfl. Only time will tell
>>
>>848700
I suppose so. I’ll download it again, see how many resources I’ve stockpiled as I’ve been away.
>>
>>848691
Azur Lane. they go very frontal with their lewds. most importantly you can get 40 rolls every week.
not to mention the monthly reward. this might be the most forgiving gacha out there. The gameplay is a simple side shooter, and you don't have to worry much about the energy system once you get a little bit higher on your commander level.
>>
>>848541
wow, I see okay thanks. i'll visit the discord then
>>
File: pija.png (4 KB, 100x100)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>848691
Guardian Tales, it's a squad rpg shoote. It has korean jokes. It has funny adventures.
>>
what are some good mobile mech games?
>>
File: 1629682830269.png (188 KB, 500x500)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>846300
world flipper has a few but it's mostly humans
>>
File: pj29kfstblf71.jpg (272 KB, 2280x1080)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
Mech combat games? Something like mech arena but not p2w and with more customization options.
>>
File: _vera.webm (2.81 MB, 1280x720)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB WEBM
>>848691
Pgr is the only gacha game i had fun playing
>>
are people not into waifus really the minority in the gacha playerbase?
i'm looking for one just to scratch the itch but rolling for waifus wouldn't be satisfying if idgaf about them
>>
I just want good game, i can play everyday. Not too grindy
>>
>>852547
Wish I could hack this game and give myself a bunch of A coins.
>>
>>852579
I'm more into the UI, art direction and QoL. Waifus leave me cold and indifferent, mostly because I can't be bothered to read through the story and form any emotional attachement to png.
>>
>>852829
if the gambling aspect is minor to you why not play actual games?
>>
>>853076
I like gambling, but I don't care about the waifus.
>>
>>767572
Rockman/Mega Man X Dive
>Action Points cap at 180
>Takes 12 hours to completely refill the 180 units of AP
>You get tons of e AP refill before you're level 110
>Current level cap is around 160-180
>The game is both a farm and grind fest where you have to level up both main and sub weapons, main and sub special attacks, main and sub enemy attacks, extra gear, cards for stats and passives, and whatever other bullshit they're willing to throw to the players, you also have to farm to unlock passive skills for the characters, weapons and increasing the stats of the enemy attacks
>You only get 3 miserable energy refills of 80 AP daily by default
>Normal stages takes 8 energy
>Boss stages take 12 energy
>Event stages require their own energy which takes 30 minutes to refill
>It caps at 15 , which takes around 7 hours to refill, so you constantly have to keep
>It gets worse on ranking events, which require for you to farm as much as possible because the rewards get exponentially better past top 50
At this point the game is a fucking job that wants for you to be online as much as possible while also trying to keep you from playing

Not related but also:
>Promoted as an ebin crossover between all the Mega Man games
>Quickly threw them under the bus to focus on OC's, the literal main arc is to rescue OC's from Sigma to make them canon on the Mega Man lore
>Now the focus is making OC's that don't appeal to the fans of the Mega Man games, by this i mean they literally look like they were designed by random people despite having tons of robot masters, mavericks and mythos reploids un-implemented.
Consider the following, Rockman Online was most likely cancelled in favor of this.
>>
>>853153
huh??? gacha is not the game for you then buddy, cause the only thing you be gambling here is "waifus". and on some other rare occasions, equipment and cosmetics.
>>
>>853153
You should play SegaNET MJ. You'll have to memorize some of the menus since they're in Japanese, though.
>>
>>853646
There are people who play crane machine but don't care about the prizes. And as mentioned before, I care more about the UI and art direction than actual waifus.
>>853649
I already play all the riichi mahjong clients (almost all of them) out there.
>>
>>853754
in that case, just look for the gacha game's official twitter/website , it all just spring down from that
>>
>>767572
what's RIGHT about energy systems? this isn't fucking 1980, I don't want to get in line to play one of the three options of arcades in the mall, it's 2000+20+2 and I have literal thousands of games at my disposal to choose from and I'm not gonna pick your hame with energy system garbage
>>
Boomp
>>
>>847596
>>847679
Lol no, that shit is furry
Doesn't matter if you use the jap word for it (look up the etymology)
Fucking weeab and a furry in denial good god lol
>>
>>857955
>any kind of nekomimi is furry
nigger the entire meaning of "furry" is "covered in fur from head to toe", and my pic is absolutely not furry despite the girl having animal ears
funny that you tell me to look up the etymology despite not having done so yourself.
>>
>>772080
Emulate FFIX. Has an open world and several cute girls.
>>
>>772080
my friend pedro, short and sweet with hotline miami tier ost
>>
>night of the full moon
>legends of runeterra
>phantom rose
which card battler should i play?
>>
>>859169
>>848699
>>
>>848920
>>852576
Where the lewds at though, not that guy but I played both and one seems aimed at children and not for cashgrab reasons and the other is "too kewl" and "none conformist"
>>
Are there any good conveyor games besides Assembly Line and Mindustry? I've played out the former and I don't like the latter's mobile controls.
>>
bump
>>
>>841761
i've tried playing some but it always crashes after playing for a while
>>
File: sophia.gif (2.92 MB, 320x400)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB GIF
>>862592
>>
>>848691
Arknights is good but it's tower defense. other than that i don't really like any gachas.
what do you have against tower defense, anyway?
>>
>>862592
Guardian tales is 90% excellent apart from the way it combines unending moral terror with the inability to make proper moral choices about it.

For example in the Refugee Colosseum you MUST physically beat up the refugee in order to advance the story, and while you can refuse to finish him, you cannot physically intervene in his subsequent slaughter.

In the end you can only either kill the sadistic Nero or humiliate him, not shut down the colo altogether.

The same also applies to you being drafted into improving the slave labor camp's living conditions. There is no choice to have no part at all.
>>
Bumpo

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.