[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 26 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Hate to ask but was anything censored? Is there a jp server?
>>
>>764911
Don't think so. Also it was a worldwide release so everyone's probably on the same server.
>>
>>765186
If it's a worldwide release which includes certain countries it could be bad
>>
This shit is draining my battery at an alarming rate, but I like it enough for now
>>
is it possible to use a controller?
>>
There is a surprising amount of stuff in what I expected to be a simple gacha game. I'm not sure how alternate skills work, unless it's just spam the skill button until the one you want procs.
>>
>>765456
I think that the green and grey skills cycle like a combo
>>
>>765460
Then I guess I'll have to figure out my attack order. I'll need to pick up Weisz and Homura.
>>
>>765456
I don't think this is even a gatcha.
>>
>Died to Sibir
Oh...
>>
I'm surprised the bunny outfit is available at day 1,
I just had to buy it.
>>
>>765642
>>
>>764911
Google play isn't letting me install this game through Bluestacks, every device profile I've tried won't let me play the game, any idea how to fix this?
>>
>>765730
Use bluestacks beta pie only emulator that works atm from what I've heard
>>
File: ENMql65UYAE4iV0-orig.jpg (154 KB, 820x1161)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>765745
Thanks, that worked but now it keeps crashing
>>
>Die to the Foote Brothers
>As Rebecca, desperately trying to use a heal after Weisz ate a big attack trying to clear away some goons
That's even a canon use of Cat Leaper.
>>
>>765286
it drains my battery even when I have it plugged in and fast charging
>>
>floor 20, suggested total stats 15k
>floor 21, suggested total stats 24k
That's quite the jump
>>
How is the game? what do you "Gacha" in this game?
>>
>>767881
The equip creation feature is randomized, but that doesn't use premium currency so nothing I guess.
>>
>>767897
This plus there's no energy mechanic.
>>
What kind of info or tips any of you have gathered so far? I could see this game become successful if they only monetize the cosmetic and It won't get boring if Mashima actively monitors the costume release.
>>
>get to to digitalis
>they even animated that purple horse thing shaking its head
Pleasantly surprised.
>>
Any tips on setting up a better defense squad for the pseudo pvp?
>>
>>769661
>this mobile game has a bigger production value than FT's console game
How about that.
>>
Being able to sell only 20 items at once is kinda shitty
>>
Oh, I didn't know Edens Zero got a gacha. Guess I'd better pick it up and grab Hermit.
>>
>>775115
It's not a gacha
>>
>>775117
Yeah, I just noticed when I went to go look up more info. So used to mobile games being gachas it didn't even occur to me that this wouldn't be one.
>>
This arena mode is bugged as shit
>>
>>775117
So what is it? There’s clearly a cash shop.
>>
>>775581
The shit you can buy with money can be used to buy alternative characters, special missions, cosmetics, boost the drops on your runs of the dungeon thing and get more tries at the pseudo-pvp or the dailies.
But you aren't really rolling for anything.
>>
File: 1620929977166.png (1.18 MB, 1600x900)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
Hermit a cute!
>>
>>775802
She looks like d'va and miku got their dna injected into a sperm bank cell
>>
This game is too buggy. It keep crashing when I try to do character quests, and it crashes whenever I use Sister's skills.
>>
The droprate for Satan/Cowgirl equip is fucking ass, finally managed to do Level 30 and the boosted run gave me only 2* garbage
>>
>>777467
Yeah, pretty sure that's the tradeoff for not having gatcha and energy.
>>
>>777488
I can see it, hopefully the event/equip doesn't take too much to comeback, I'm still missing 1 and 2 pieces to complete the sets.
>>
>Figured I was gonna log on to go finish out the dream corridor event
>Maintenence is on
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
My own fault for being lazy, but damn.
>>
>>777927
I lack the chestpiece for the cowgirl set and gloves for the satan set. Can't even complete the full aesthetic and now I'm in cope mode.
>>
I got to 1500 free ether, wondering if it would be better to buy a new character style or a permanent pass
>>
>>777962
>>777927
How were you guys able to get so many pieces? I ran it until the difficulty got so high I couldn't run it any more, and I did the boss challenges but I only ended up getting the cowgirl hat and the weapon for Shiki.
>>
>>778040
I'm holding out for Homura's style.
>>
>>778149
Not them but I just grinded and levelled up equip pieces.
Managed to reach and beat level 30 yesterday with 21kish total stats.
>>
>>778164
That's probably what I've been doing wrong, I haven't really been leveling gear. I didn't want to spend resources leveling up crummy gear so I was holding off until I could get better gear. But I guess if I can't get better gear then sitting on those resources is dumb. Thanks!
>>
>>778167
Yeah, I had the same idea for about a week, and then I too realized it.
The only problem is that it actually does cost money to level up shit, but personally I just sell the 3* and 4* equips that have shitty random abilities and low initial level cap.
Remember to also gets the jewelries equip from the character quests and equip the lacrima crystals from the daily quests
>>
>>778167
I grabbed a couple of 5* weapons from the arena shop (Homura's and Hermit's since Rebecca's was farmable), fully upgraded them but I know they'd be replaced once the game releases their respective dream corridor thingies. They served me well as I was able to farm the lvl 24 map in around 30s-1min depending on if I want to slaughter more mobs. I noticed the lvl 25 map despite being just 200 points higher than lvl 24 has tougher enemies (offense and defense-wise) so I chose to spam farm lvl 24. I also always dismantle drops, and keep an eye out for the material store - accessory and memory shards are hard to come by.
>>778040
If you like the armor aesthetic from the planet passes go get em (I got Homura's kimono bunny suit) The mission passes are kinda shit as though they give 5* memories, you can get some from the arena shop and the new dream corridor. Imo I'd do what the other anon said and save for new character styles.
>>
If you sell armor can you keep the appearance for cosmetic purposes, or does that go when the item is deleted? I keep running out of inventory space but I don't want to get rid of outfits.
>>
Dumb question but can you get gear for a character if they're not on the team? Wanted to get the Empress Set for sister from the Cosplay Dream Corridor but if have her on my team the game crashes when she uses her whip skills.
>>
>>778483
Sadly no. Even accidentally dismantled the 7-day school uniform login (I thought it was a fucking cosmetic not ACTUAL equipment) and I know I'll never get it back.
>>778557
Yeah, my team's Homura, Rebecca and Hermit and was still able to get Shiki's weapon to drop from the last Dream corridor.
>>
>>778603
>Sadly no. Even accidentally dismantled the 7-day school uniform login (I thought it was a fucking cosmetic not ACTUAL equipment) and I know I'll never get it back.
Shit. Is there any way to lock equipment? I don't want to accidentally do that.
>>
>>778605
There is a lock icon when you pull up a gear's stats.
>>
>>778610
Thanks! Just saw it next to the level up stars.
>>
>>778603
Shit. Guess I'll have to wad though and lock one of everything.
>>
File: 1631108616163.png (1.33 MB, 1600x900)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
Nice!
>>
With alternative styles for characters, do they just change the overdrive skill or do they change the character's other skills as well?
>>
>go to dissasemble items
>can only pick 20 at a time
>game takes like 30 seconds to break them down
>sitting on 1000 items
>can't even auto select green or blue items
Fuck this sucks.
>>
>>779543
Good job, anon
>>
Cool game, but I'm done. Between the crashing, all of the errors when I try and log in and the load times it just isn't fun. This game needed some serious polish. Shame.
>>
>>787033
Is the crashing a consistent issue across platforms? I was only able to get into the game once, and it crashes at startup ever since.
>>
>>787038
I don't think I've ever had the game crash for me.
>>
>>787038
I played for about a week but then I started getting an Error 0-255 and it would constantly crash, send me back to the title screen and then give the same error and crash again. I wasn't able to log in for the last two days. I even transferred my account from my phone to Bluestacks and then back, plus I tried deleting the game, wiping the cache and reinstalling, but I kept getting the same error. After two days of being unable to log in I just gave up.
>>
>>787038
It doesn't crash for me, but the loadings are so slow
>>
I really need to catch up in the story. But revamping my skills works wonders for survivability.
>>
>>792674
Keep at it, anon
>>
>>780394
They announced an update to this, you will soon be able to mass sell items
>>
Can I play this with a controller?
>>
>>803656
Try it and report back.
>>
>can now disassemble/sell shit up to 50 per
>disassembling and selling shit doesn't take 30 minutes
Still can't see a filter to add 3* & 4* gear to the autoselect option. Though I do notice loading times in general are way better. Wish they add an autorepeat option for dream corridor. Anyway, amazing small update due to improved loading times, baby steps in the right direction.
>>
>>813291
It's reasonably nice, yeah.
>>
What are the new outfits for the dream corridor?
>>
>>821520
Ones for Weisz and Witch.
>>
>>825767
oh nice
>>
I hope we get another update soon.
>>
>>842312
Don't worry, we will.
>>
And I ran out of storage space. I didn't think this would be such a common problem.
>>
>>775802
Cute!
>>
Never a fan of maintenance happening just before day change.
>>
Kinda ugly sets for Shiki and Weisz right now.
>>
>>764911
Is this game any good?
>>
>>881059
It's not bad, could be better.
>>
File: homura.jpg (2.21 MB, 2960x2007)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
>>
I wonder if the reason the story stops at Digitalis so far is because of story developments Mashima made later on with the playable characters that complicate turning it into a game.
>>
Do Shiki and Weisz still not have any shirtless options?
>>
>Do the dream corridor event for Rebecca's slutty leafwear
>Missions up to 25 give me 5-star and 6-star gear, but only 3-star and 4-star materials
>Missions beyond give me 5-star and 6-star materials, but I haven't gotten a single piece of 5-star or 6-star gear from them all day
What's up with this drop system? Just give me the golds.
>>
Can you not equip 6-star gear to the cosmetic slots? It's only accepting 5-star stuff for me.
>>
Is the story good?
>>
>>900401
It's the same story as the manga up to the end of Digitalis, plus some sidestories.
>>
The most recent update sorted quest rewards by rarity, so 5-star and 6-star gear will always show up at the bottom if you get any. There's still the arbitrary 60-unit limit for selling/disassembling stuff, but now you can assign the auto-select for all tiers of stuff, which is nice.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.