[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 15 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Was gonna pull for pic related but lost the 50/50 and got C4 Jean (the 40% anemo shred during burst) so I'm thinking I should pull for Xiao now

Thoughts /v
>>
>>717006
Hu Tao > literal retards.
>>
>>717006
i'm a new player i just realized how the gacha system works. I made 10 wishes thinking the pity system would guarantee me xiao and got fucking diona instead. After doing some research i realized i would have to make 180 wishes to get xiao guaranteed. What in the everloving fuck? you guys actually deal with this shit?
>>
>>720013

That's how Gacha works baby. Genshin isn't even a particularly greedy one.

For the longest time, FGO didn't guarantee anything: You took your raw SSR roll until something starts bleeding.

Now, Your EV is actually much closer to 90, but an unlucky person could end up hitting hard pity like you said. The counter rolls over between events, which is usually how players try to approach the specific character they want: Stack up a bunch of rolls until you have a decent pity percentage, save your gems, then start rolling again when the character you want comes up on banner.
>>
I got her and then logged off.
>>
>>720013
Assuming you have some patience you can get whatever you want for free in Genshin. Which is better than most gacha in that regard. I think pure FTP need to save for a few months to guarantee someone. Keep in mind, most people will get a 5* around 75 rolls. No one actually goes to hard pity. I have 25 5* characters after playing a year and have never gone above 78 rolls to get one.
>>
>>717006
Go for Ganyu if you don't have her. Goat missile launcher is top tier.
>>
Is Kokomi a good character? I missed the banner when I caught the chink flu.
>>
>>721302
Kokomi is chink flu herself. Avoid that used slut and go for Hu Tao if your IQ is >105.
>>
i just started playing, what team can i make with this shit?
>>
>>720421
>Genshin isn't even a particularly greedy one.
Why lie?
>>
>>722300
It's true, you haven't played enough gacha if you think otherwise.
>>
>>721635
i'D Go Noelle, Kaya, Sucrose & either barb or Dionya whicheevr you like the most, you could wait for the free upcoming 4 star from the Lantern Rite, which will give you any unit from Liyue, so you could Pick Xiangling or one of the other Pyro units, I quite like Yanfai but its up to you who you take. you do need a better fire unit than Amber anyone will do, Have fun!
>>
>>722805
I could say the same to you genshill.
>>
>>721635
for now noelle ning + 2 random is good, but noelle without c6 fall apart late game where Diona and Suc will be the only ones having use.

Have fun.
>>
>>723250
Good games don't need to be shilled. Seethe and cope western pig.
>>
>>723550
Then stop lying about obvious shit then, this isn't reddit.
>>
>>723667
Shut the fuck up, you mongrel.
>>
>>723369
Exactly the teamcomp i was running, thanks!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.