[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 101 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1641431849662.png (1.77 MB, 3007x2183)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
Did you summon for Ascended Joshua or anyone on his banner?
Which track have you set to listen to for your home screen/main menu? What about for Aether Raids?
>>
>>716812
>Did you summon for Ascended Joshua or anyone on his banner?
Yes, so I could get a floret for Lugh, there's no reason for me to chase Colm now.
>Which track have you set to listen to for your home screen/main menu?
Let's go Leif
>What about for Aether Raids?
Battle: Destiny
>>
File: 1594609501406.jpg (910 KB, 1819x2011)
910 KB
910 KB JPG
>>716812
>did you summon
Nah, just free rolls towards Joshua basically. Need to see the upcoming Arena rotation before I commit to rolling anything.
>homescreen track
But, Frederick, it's nearly dark!
>AR track
As Swift as Wind
>Resort track
Main Theme (Summer) (no voice)
>>
>>716812
No
The PoR and RD base themes
The april fools music
>>
>>716812
Free rolled for joshua, didn't get him, have to keep saving so I didn't roll further.
Use ike's theme for my main screen, black fang for aether raid.
>>
>>716812
I'd like to have Joshua but I don't care enough to spark. Haven't actually gotten the music yet since I usually have the game on mute aside from a certain few battles or whenever I want to listen to voice lines.
>>
File: 1500.jpg (9 KB, 118x130)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Just how high and how often are they gonna raise the favor cap
How are new players gonna catch up
>>
>>716972
I caught up in 1 day. I'm also a neet.
>>
>>716972
God fucking dammit I didn't know they had increased the cap, and there are new rewards to get. I'll just auto this trash, I should set an auto clicker pattern.
>>
>>717034
Me neither. I'm gonna have to revamp my team since I was depending on Adroit to beat Brave Hectors, but now that that isn't an option, I'll have to look to see which of my units can beat him (ideally without Lancebreaker).
>>
>>717042
I just slapped Quick Draw on my current team and am now autoing. I even got a 20 points win. Couldn't care less about my W:L ratio.
>>
>>716812
Yeah and I had to spark Joshua and I'm too afraid to go back
>>
>>717079
I regret spakring for Neimi instead of Joshua. Would have had him at +3 instead of +2.
>>
>>716812
Only with tickets.
>Which track have you set to listen to for your home screen/main menu? What about for Aether Raids?
No idea. Muted and has kept the game muted since install.
>>
>>717095
Sharena shouting FIRE EMBLEM is the main reason i do this
>>
>>716812
Yes. I hated doing it since the banner is so shit, but I wanted that floret so I begrudgingly pulled anyway. Only got a Brave Marianne before the spark.
>Which track have you set to listen to for your home screen/main menu?
To a Foreign Land
>What about for Aether Raids?
Whatever the default is. Never bothered to change it.
>>
>>716805
Yes
>>
File: 1637669327948.png (428 KB, 601x587)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
SD was nearly dead like 2 weeks ago, can I expect it to die again and try to match up with people who might give me wins, I haven't played since I got the forma
>>
File: part220112.jpg (462 KB, 1556x2329)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
This comic doesn't make sense. The couple wouldn't have invited summoner if they thought he would cut into their alone time.
>>
>>717276
You're just overthinking it, anon.
>>
>>717276
What I don't get is why Gaius is there and what he gets.
>>
>>717308
gaius likes sweets and he gets how the summoner was seduced by homemade cookies
>>
>>717302
I disagree. It is the summoner in the comic who is overthinking it. He is given an invitation and goes into an internal monolog. Because of his lack experience with this type of situation perhaps he hasn't been in a relationship himself.

But I don't think it makes for good comedy when his perception is completely opposite of the reality that was just presented to him. It makes him look naive and neurotic.
>>
>>717626
It’s not that deep bro
>>
>>717626
Unironically touch grass
>>
>>717626
>naive and neurotic
that's the personality they've given the summoner in the comics
>>
>GC crashes
Huh, compensation soon I guess
>>
>>717741
I wish. It's only been 30 minutes, they will patch it quickly and say the usual bullshit "we thank you for playing fire emblem heroes".
>>
>>717745
Pretty sure that didn’t happen last time with PoL, if I remember right they still gave us some orbs even though PoL was still technically playable. Im thinking at least they’ll give us some limited codes for the lost time
>>
>>717741
>friends list causes a crash
>and now a whole event causes crashes
EoS soon, game is crumbling before our very eyes
>>
>>717756
Your containment general is just a few boards away retard
>>
>>717741
no you'll get
>prease understand, small indie company
>>
>>717745
at least it's not like en bandori where the update broke for over a week and there was no event or any content at all for like a week and the reward was like 300 stars (in a game where a full pull is 2500 stars)
>>
File: 1641605237985.png (333 KB, 441x386)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>717758
I know the guy is probably a shitposter but I don't think we've had so many bugs in a row before so something is definitely happening behind the scenes, apparently they fucking forgot to add the maps too
>>
>>717817
It's all probably related to the friend list issue, since GC relies heavily on friends
>>
>>717656
>>717685
Learn new words you insufferable parrots.
>>
>>717817
>something is definitely happening behind the scenes
In all likelihood they hired new employees. It's common to let people go and bring new people in at a lower salary at the conclusion of a quarter. 4th quarter just ended however these new hires are making mistakes that a senior in the position wouldn't make.
>>
i HATE HATE HATE summoner duels
>>
>>717900
Same
I won't play it unless we get another forma shit
>>
>>717882
Literally stop being autistic
>>
>>717903
Why yes, of course. Autism. The catch-all put down for people trying to fit in on 4chan.

Wow, you're so cool. You sure did show everyone just how easily you could copy and paste. Well done.
>>
Learn to chill cunt
>>
>>717741
Hilarious tbqh
The only thing they're remotely trying to do is make more things to sell, all other aspects of FEH are in shambles.
>>717756
Thank god.
>>
>>716812
Trying to get as many of them as I can and working towards a spark for Joshua.
>Which track have you set to listen to for your home screen/main menu? What about for Aether Raids?
SS prep screen for main menu and Aether Raids is the default track.
>>
File: NY Fafnir complete.png (2.5 MB, 828x1792)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
>254 orbs for my last copy
At least he’s finished
>>
>>718152
Gz
>>
>>718152
Nice job anon, how was red hell?
>>
>>718157
Surprisingly not horrible this time,only spent 1200~ orbs + 85 saved orbs for the first 9 merges. This last merge was the only thing giving me trouble, thank god for the spark and orb packs
>>
>>718166
That's very lucky anon. Congrats.
>>
FEH won't die soon, right?
Right?
>>
fix your damn game piece of shit IS
>>
>>718216
>being mad the second-worst game mode is currently down
>>
>>718207
Hopefully it does. But it won't.
>>718218
>being mildy annoyed the second-best event mode that's rarely held in the first place is currently down and there will be no restart of the event because IS doesn't give a fuck and will get away with it
Yes
>>
>>718218
but Arena still works?
>>
>>718218
There shouldn't be any issues in the first place.
Not him but why are you defending this?
>>
>>718230
Not caring != Defending
Try a different word.
>>
>>718218
Unfortunately AR still up
>>
>>718218
GC is one of the more fun modes in this godforsaken game
>>
>>718258
nta but no it isn't. Only AR is worse, thanks to armor saves, pathfinders, and L.sigurd's bullshit. If you took out all that garbage, GC would be the worst mode in FEH.
>>
>people seething at GC
for what reason?
>>
>>718269
Low IQ and extremely lazy
>>
>>718265
I just auto it and get all the rewards, AR and SD are the true trash of this game, only closely followed by AA.
>>
>>718269
We've had these discussions before in older threads. It's not a fun mode, it's just tedious. I have no problem maxing out rewards each time aside from the early days where you got locked out if you played during the wrong hours so it's not like I don't have a brigade of whale units. If they reduced the amount of wins you needed from infernal difficulty to get the max rewards, I might have a better opinion. For now, the worst modes are AA, GC, and AR.
>>
Do you change brigades based on the round movement bonus type (aside from armors) or do you just stick with horses/flyers?
>>
I enjoy actual Fire Emblem games and GC is genuinely the closest thing to normal FE gameplay in FEH.
So naturally, I like GC.
>>
>>718284
I have 4 brigades setup, 1 for each movetype and I switch depending on bonus.
>>
This is a good opportunity to talk about what game modes we don't like and why. Mines are Summoner Duels, Arena and Tap Battle. I also don't really care for Frontline Phalanx.
>>
>>718295
AR, and I quickly foresee the upcoming variant of summoner duels being absolutely miserable.
Summoner duels as they are is kind of annoying, but at least you aren't functionally limited in how much you can play it.
>>
>>718295
Summoner Duels, Tab Battle and AR for sure.
>>
>>718276
>If they reduced the amount of wins you needed from infernal difficulty to get the max rewards,
are you also of the opinion that they need to remove the pop cap for arena so everyone can get the extra orb? how about lowering the score needed to get the orbs for TT that way you can get everything off of a single run a day? Lowering the entrance requirement for AR so everyone can get thrones and max grails off of dispatches?
>>
>>718295
I'm a huge scrub so Summoner duels and AR. I wasn't already a fan of live PvP in previous FEs before and this one is repeating history.
>>
>>718295
I used to hate arena assault but now that I have enough broken units myself I find it fun, I detest AR because I'll never memorize how the AI works, the few matches I did in Summoner duel were horrid and cancerous so that's up there
>>
>>718299
>they need to remove the pop cap for arena so everyone can get the extra orb?

No, Arena cap is fine. It doesn't take much time to do your full arena run for the season, it's like 15-20 mins tops.

>how about lowering the score needed to get the orbs for TT that way you can get everything off of a single run a day?

No because the way the score works out, I can log in everyday and give it 5-10 mins worth of attention and still get all the rewards, every time.

>Lowering the entrance requirement for AR so everyone can get thrones and max grails off of dispatches?

No because the problem isn't even getting into VoH. The issue is the mode is extremely unfun unless you build a cancer team to beat an even worse cancer team. Even then, I don't spend much time on the maps, a run takes like 2 mins.

I have no idea where you're going with this conversation. I'm not asking for the amount of points to be lowered so everyone gets an award, I'm asking for the amount of battles one would need to accomplish at the highest difficulty be lower. Also, nice job comparing a mode where your rank/performance compared to everyone else doesn't matter for rewards with modes where your ranking does.
>>
>>718295
>This is a good opportunity to talk about what game modes we don't like
This is all everyone's been talking about since the last few threads.
Tap Battle sucks and I'm glad it's so rare now
>>
File: 94635188_p2.jpg (732 KB, 1500x1500)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
can anyone high-tier in Arena post the team they're using? I've been playing since launch and still don't understand how scoring works, so I'm perma tier 17-18.
>>
>>718309
>you should be able get max rewards with less effort
that is the simplified point of your post, if not please correct me. Every comment I made was your argument applied to different modes. Max rewards with less effort.
That being said a run of GC is less tedious than a run of TT max difficulty, takes less brainpower than AR, and less resource expenditures than Arena/AA. It's the equivalent to playing a smallish gba FE map without warp skipping/ltc. if making 80ish decisions is to much for you just autobattle. for the first four days and set aside some time to make up the difference on a harder setting if you got map screwed.
>>
>>718295
Summoner Duels is well thought out and isn't as bad as FEH PVP could be, but it's still the worst mode by far.
Frontline Phalanx is a shit combination of check-every-hour and literally zero gameplay. Same problems as but an objectively worse version of VG.
Heroes Journey isn't difficult but goddamn is it tedious, plus it only lasts a couple days. It was fine when I had FEH pass though.
Allegiance Battles has too much RNG in enemy selection. It's annoying to grind out battles if you actually want to score high. Glad they made it biweekly.
AR is hell, but I'm a tryhard so I enjoy winning it. Same with PoL, GC, and AA.

Good modes are Resonant battles, HoF, Rokkr, and Mjolnir. Also limited, lego, and hero battles.
>>
>>718314
I generally flip between 20 and 21, so I can probably help out a bit.
What you generally need to know is that you should have a core of three +10 units, and the last slot should be a bonus unit. The more merges you can get on your bonus unit the better, generally you want this to be the grail or 3-4* unit of the week.
Things that affect arena scoring:
Unit's base stat total
SP cost of equipped skills (the higher cost, the better scoring)
Merges
Duel skills and duo units status
Legendary units and other units in the team having the associated blessing, but you probably don't have to worry about this unless you want to stay in tier 21.

Thing you don't have to worry about:
Dragon flowers

The way arena scoring works, sadly you tend to be taking in suboptimal builds more often than not, my brave ike for example, has to use green infantry duel 4, despite DC being an obviously better choice.
Another thing to keep in mind is that your core team should have a good way of countering the current meta threats, for example my zihark here is built to kill fedelgard.
>>
File: 1642039261908.jpg (1.28 MB, 1078x1920)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
I geninuely don't know how I'd do BB and Valentina battle without these guys
>>
>>718323
>spoiler
agreed
the tedium in point collection is bypassed by being able to mass autobattle your way through it
>>
>>718331
>like the characters themselves
>don't want to be associated with metafags
>>
>>718322
>you should be able get max rewards with less effort
>that is the simplified point of your post
It's a bit too simplified I think but whatever.
>Every comment I made was your argument applied to different modes.
...But I never said this argument needed to be applied to anything but GC. Most of your examples weren't even fair either, considering you were comparing Arena and AR's ranking/score running rewards, not static rewards. Ranking/score running rewards, by its very design, is "more effort or money = more reward". Static rewards only require you to hit a particular benchmark (i.e. 50K points to get everything in TT) and all I'm saying is GC's "benchmark" number is too high and drags out what should be a 5-10 min experience per day, like most of the other modes.
>a run of GC is less tedious than a run of TT max difficulty
And this is where we won't be able to reconcile. 3 runs of TT for the day takes about 5 mins and when I play the event doesn't affect anything. If I do an extra 5 mins of FEH per day, I'm good on all the rewards of TT. The same can't be said for GC. I have to sit down and do way more battles required to get the max rewards than most of the other modes really ask of me AND I have to make sure the nodes I'm playing on are decent, if there's any nodes left to play on. There's a reason GC went from once a month to once every 2-3 months, this mode isn't that fun or popular.
>>
Whats with the spoiler tags for the rhytm game mode?
>>
>>718357
There's nothing wrong with liking Catria and/or Thea, I like 'em too, and it's pretty neat how they pair the two middle sisters since both are part of a trio of Pegasus Knight sisters.
The obscene meta stuff they invite (Triangle Attack, warping) is a separate matter
>>
File: 92465371_p6.jpg (589 KB, 738x1313)
589 KB
589 KB JPG
>>718326
thanks for the advice! I'll try investing in some easier 5* + 10 units and see how far that gets me.
>>
>>718410
Bear in mind base stat total when deciding, generally speaking, melee units have better bst than ranged units, armors have more bst than infantry, which have more than cavalry and flyers, and the more recent a unit, the better the bst.
Some units also score better based on which boon they have, as some units have a boon that gives them +4 in a way which might put them into the next base stat total bin (bst only matters in increments of 5.)
>>
>>718410
Maybe you should try using a BST calculator.

http://www.arcticsilverfox.com/score_calc/

It allows you to see how your team fares at it's maximum level of investment. As you progress in arena you eventually hit a wall and the only way to stop from dropping in rank is by increasing BST.
>>
I wish they'd stop giving us those useless seals from Squad Assaults and replace them with something with actual value.
>>
>>718457
I really want them to make duplicates of existing Seals. Even if it's say an extra Drive Atk or Swift Sparrow or something simple.
>>
What would make a gamemode good?
>>
>>718473
Can use any unit you want without worrying about score would be an amazing start.
>>
>>718473
Not limited in how many attempts you get at it
>>
>>718473
The return of alternative win conditions from normal FE, even something as simplistic as "seize the throne" that at the same time isn't "destroy the fort" like you have in Grand Conquest / Rival Domains.
>>
>>718473
I think the problem is that all of these game modes exist in FEH, a gacha game with continuous powercreep. So for a majority of game modes, you end up having to fight mostly powercreep enemies with whatever units the gacha has deigned to give you, often with restrictions based on score.
In other words, FEH can't really produce a good game mode. Just new ways to get fucked over by an ever-expanding list of assholes.
>>
>>718557
Just give Book 1/2 units 30 dragonflowers.
>>
>>718567
I'd rather take re-refines.
>>
>>718569
Increased Dragon Flower limit is way more likely than re-refines.
>>
>Duo Ephraim rerun
>Colorsharing
Fuck that. Been a long while since he was put on a banner at all.
>>
I don't have any Legendary Heroes. Should I try to +10 one of them now or wait for the next Legendary banner?
>>
>>718593
Legendary units are not super important unless you really want to go full esportsfag on arena.
But if you do, legendary hero remixes are way better than standard legendary banners for doing so.
>>
>10 orbs
Nice
>>
>>718593
>>718596
Keep in mind that legendary remixes feature older legos that score (a bit) less than modern legos, and are (usually) worse. But they're definitely more cost-effective, especially since there's a non-pass spark.
>>
bros my halloween myrrh looks weird
>>
File: take these orbeos.jpg (9 KB, 133x140)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Im curious, how many +10s do you have /vmg/?
>>
>>718631
Zero. I decided to start all over when this year started. I can get the orbs to +10 someone, but I don't know who.
>>
>>718631
3 and they're all available at 4*
I just like to collect my favorite fire emblem characters, one copy is enough
>>
>>718642
Wait for the trailer on Friday to see if you want anyone on there.
>>
>>718269
people haven't learned to not bother with top difficulty and grinding out rewards in the PVP gamemodes yet

same goes for Arena and PoL
>>
>>718295
tap battle would be so much better if every 20 floor block had its own music
>>
>>718631
like 5, all 4* limit, a holdover from my days of caring about Arena and not just being happy to float from 17-19
>Oboro
>Cherche
>Tharja
>FRobin (TARaven for reins and blyns)
>Adult Tiki
>>
>>718631
>>
My Manuela is at +6, so I won't be able to +10 her before the banner is gone. I still have the spark though, should I get one more Manuela or Mirabilis since she's cute?
>>
>>718746
there's never an easier time to summon a specific seasonal character other than their original banner (most likely their rerun will have shared focus) so grab the extra Manuela and save yourself the hassle later
>>
>>718631
27 at +10, with Tatiana, Luthier and H!Sophia only missing one merge. After them I have no more merge projects, but I was considering Aversa if I ever get a Duel 4 skill for her and after she gets her refine. Or maybe Marcia but I haven't pulled her yet, have no good fodder to give her and I already have a +10 Cordelia.
>>
>>718295
AR is a competition of who makes the most cancerous and annoying map to make your match a living hell
>>
>>718631
Eliwood, Sylvia, Itsuki, NY Eir, adult Tiki, Summer Norne, Felix, Ninja Hana, Winter Cecilia
Those are all the +10s I have, and they're all just merge projects
>>
>>718631
2 5* exclusives
>>
File: D5O2w_VUIAE5098.jpg (593 KB, 2000x2500)
593 KB
593 KB JPG
>>718631
I'm working on puddles and regular Lilina. After that it'll probably be either angry doot or Leonie.
>>
I decided to go for the Remix banner because Lucina's refine and remix are pretty good. +4 now, and I can either get to +5 with the spark in 20 more Orbs or I can get someone else for fodder. Got another merge on my Seteth too.
Anyone know when Lucina will return?
>>
File: 1629270289345.png (359 KB, 1061x1157)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>719022
>>
Celestial Stones carry over through resets, right?
>>
>>719040
It does, yeah.
>>
>>719024
That's much longer than I'd like but at least Tiki is with her. I'll probably go all out to get a few copies.
>>
-Atk but it was free so I'll take it.
>>
>>719106
Nope you complained, I'm taking her away.
>>
File: 1610981866973.jpg (44 KB, 500x516)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Expectations for the anniversary?
>>
>>719170
none
>>
>>719170
FEH gets worse, again. Same as every month basically.
>>
File: 91934544_p0.jpg (537 KB, 587x843)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
I thought I'd try out my dancer instead for these old LHBs since they have lower stats.
https://files.catbox.moe/zsyxep.webm
https://files.catbox.moe/5vtirn.webm
https://files.catbox.moe/4ze2y9.webm
https://files.catbox.moe/47uinn.webm
Astrid and Peony are nice.
>>
>>719170
Another forma buttplug please
>>
>>719170
>standard update fare (few new refines, bugfixes, login bonus)
>Free Embla themed castle background
>Daily anniversary maps for 2 orbs a day
>A Hero Rises again, F Edelgard will probably win
>Free special hero, you wont get what you want
>CYL, Chrom still loses
that's what I think is 90% likely, now for the less likely
>Update to gamemode like Arena, Arena Assault or Summoner Duel
>Banner with 5 tickets to celebrate 5th anniversary
>Dismounting
>New game mode. I want a Tempest Trials style (7 maps, defeated units leave the roster) version of Grand Conquests
>>
>>719170
Our rewards to have the number 5 in them. 5 orbs, 5000 feathers, 50 of each mat. Other than that, jack and shit. Maybe a horrid game mode
>>
>>719170
5 ORBS
>>
>>718567
>>718569
Rather than an increased limit, book 1/2 units need reduced DF costs -AND- also rerefines. Extra stats won't bridge the gap in power given by a good Prf.
>>
>>719170
I want to see a demote of some of the 4* special units into the common pool. Like Ninian, Jaffar, Ike, and etc. And maybe another rare currency that gives units a free merge and can't be used for fodder.
>>
>>719404
honestly at this point they really just need to retire the current 3-4* pool, save for some of the more recently released ones, and move them to a friend point gacha or something, and make all of the 4* special units the new 3-4* pool.
>>
File: FJB-iVkWUAIJCzQ.png (274 KB, 900x506)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>
>>719414
I should really start saving orbs in case Serra gets an alt since the Resplendent proves IS hasn't forgotten she exists.
>>
>>719414
>blazing desert wind
I hope it's not Plegian again.

>>719417
You'll take your 3rd Hilda seasonal and your 4th Laevatein seasonal and you'll like it
I'm surprised Mae hasn't gotten one though
>>
>>719414
>another beast person
Run and be free
Somewhere else you filthy animals
>>
>>719414
Another "Pirate" banner again shit
No inheritable weapon on the banner
>>
>>719414
I don't know which beast person that could be. The hair doesn't look like Volug (who was my first thought because Desert) or any of the cats, and Tiger/Lion ears are on the sides of their heads. It's also definitely not Yarne/Panne (for obvious reasons), Selkie/Kaden don't fit the hair either, and Wolfskin also have their ears on the sides of their heads.

So I'm thinking that's either an OC or someone wearing fake animal ears because it's set in the Hatari desert.
>>
>>719414
>>719429
Hasn't the Feh comic taught you that if you can't identify the silhouette then it's Bramimond.
>>
>>719476
I haven't read the FEH comic in years.
>>
Do any of you go by Regal? If you do, I'm sorry for beating you 3 times in a row on Summoner Duels.
>>
File: 1623256406567.jpg (105 KB, 409x396)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>719414
>another SUBHUMAN banner
Laguz must be purged
>>
>>719492
Calm down Jill
>>
>>719486
I was playing SD earlier and had to fight the same guy 6 times in a row.
>>
>>719500
Fuck. I should have kept going just to mindbreak the guy.
>>
>>719500
Man, is SD already dead despite the update it received?
>>
>>719492
You got to notify Shinon, I mean he is the CEO of racism.
>>
>>719503
Most people are still burnt out from grinding the initial 1k favors
>>
>>719503
I think so until they decide to rework some things or give an incentive to continue playing such as butt plugs.
>>
>>719503
I didn't even bother because the rewards for the trouble just aren't worth it.
>>
I got my buttplug and fucked off
not touching this crap anymore
>>
>>719414
I hope that's Mia on the right.
>>
>>719520
I see I'm not the only one who thought it was Mia.
>>
>>719533
Free flowing hair, slim body, sword pose, the beast on the left.
Still I feel it's unlikely.
>>
just a few minutes until we know who is getting alts.
>>
>>719556
If the calendar's really in PST the non-seasonal TT banner shouldn't be for another ~24 hours, and the actual trailer will go up on the Mobile channel before the normal banner does.
>>
>>719414
>right silhouette seems to be wearing an obi belt around the waist, like a Fates samurai
>left silhouette has large sleeves similar to the Onmyoji class
>"blazing desert wind"
Wind tribe banner maybe?
>>
>>719560
Rinkah alt boys
>>
>>719560
Well that's a downgrade from last year's banner
>>
Hope I can manage to get my Mia to solo this before it goes away.
>>
>>719626
good luck Miabro
>>
I can't believe it took me this long to realize that I have pretty much no fully invested Tellius unit for someone who loved PoR. Managed to beat Infernal but Abyssal is going to be a bitch.
>>
>>719630
Thanks. This is the closest I've gotten. I'll try more tomorrow.
>>
>>719702
I didn't like 9 or 10 too much (character-wise at least) so I unsurprisingly will have a lot of trouble with this LHB. This is the primary reason I hate LHBs, I don't want to have to build 4 units I may not like just because I want to clear the content.
>>
Well that was annoying.
>>
>>719702
It is pretty reasonable to not have any fully invested tellius characters, considering there is exactly one good tellius unit who is f2p friendly (BK)
>>
>>720005
>exactly one good tellius unit who is f2p friendly
What about B!Ike, B!Micaiah, Ashnard, Petrine, or even Jorge or Naesala?
Hell, B!Ike was one of the best tanks in the game for a long time and was easy to get with orb investment. And if you don't want to spend orbs, there are other good Tellius GHBs.
>>
>>720014
I wouldn't count 5* exclusives like bike and bmicaiah to be f2p friendly for full investment. But yeah, at the very least you are right about ashnard and petrine. My experience with neasala, having a pretty well invested one myself is that he is pretty garbage though.
>>
>>720014
Can't really consider B!Ike and B!Micaiah f2p even if you can get a free copy because they're still 5* gacha units. In my case and in retrospective, I loved PoR but I'm very neutral to almost all of its characters outside of Ike so I never had a true interest in building the easy to get ones while the ones I liked the most like Jill, Nephenee and Lethe are 5* exclusives. There's Marcia but I haven't rolled one yet so she's out of the question.
>>
>>720014
The first two aren't F2P friendly and of the last four only Petrine holds up.
>>
>>720015
I'd argue that B!Ike and B!Micaiah are f2p friendly in the sense that they don't require a lot of investment to be strong, plus they appear often on banners so you have many chances to get them. But you did say fully invested, my bad.

>>720025
I'd love to build Jill or Lethe but I can't justify the investment since they're not my favorite of favorites. Sucks.
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/9obpn7.webm
>>
>>720096
Sometimes the best answer is often the simplest one.
>>
File: 1635390644881.png (332 KB, 416x602)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>720096
Nice.
>>
>>720096
Based.
>>
Thoughts on a new category for Summoner Duels labeled "No Prf weapons or skills", but allows any unit? Would you play it over the current 2 available?
>>
>>720207
pointless to consider, because it would never happen. But honestly I don't think it has much going for it. You would have to build units specifically for it in a lot of cases, which would make it annoying, and at the end of the day it would still be dominated by canto.
>>
>>720207
It'd just be completely dominated by stat sticks running dc spurnerino and the armors with the fattest asses and a save skill, and since the older units don't have prfs to make up for their lack of stats it would still be newer units only.

It would ban beasts though so I'm all for it.
>>
https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_EN/status/1482185772895649793
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP1gAtHXuKE
>>
>>720250
I'm kinda interested in Karla, but not enough to roll. This is a easy skip.
>>
>>720245
Free rolling colorless to hopefully get Serra a new staff and that's it.
>>
I'm just going to spark for Azura. Unless I free roll her, then I'll just skip.
>>
>>720251
Same here.
>>
>>720250
And here I thought Leanne would be paired with Naesala first for a Bridal banner or something.
Leanne and Azura is an odd choice, though it's also been a long long time since we've seen an Azura alt.
Which is funny, since the last time they did this desert themed banner, it was the first time in a long while since we got a Tharja alt.
In any case, this banner's a pass for me, but I'll be able to get some Orbs from the maps to finish sparking the Legendary Remix, then I keep saving.
>>
>it's another nailah
>>
>it's another Karla
>still with no Blazing Blade Bartre who would actually be around her age
>still stuck with two Binding Blade old man Bartres
>>
karla is kinda cool
easy skip still
>>
Deen is a fucking dagger cav I'm actually pissed
>>
>>720250
Karla screamed demote until they showed Xane
Rip
>>
Alright, so, what's with the choice of characters?
Nailah I get, she's the queen of the desert tribe
And I think I remember you fighting (and possibly recruiting) Deen in a desert area?
But what about the others?
>>
Nailah's weapon is beyond YGO tier at this point. Easy skip, pretty boring banner and I fear they'll start reusing the desert theme from now on.
>>
>seasonal nailah
>looks virtually identical to regular nailah
>>
>>720267
Okay good so I wasn't the only one thinking that, I actually had to think for a second like no way that's the demote, that weapon's actually really good.
Then Xane showed up.
>>
>>720268
It's right in the name of the banner, each character having been from a lost kingdom of sorts.
>>
>>720272
I didn't even notice the title, that explains Azura and Leanne then
I'm not too familiar with Karla or Xane but I'll assume they are from lost kingdoms/nations too then
>>
File: 25c88e28.jpg (115 KB, 1080x582)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>720269
Sekitori – Musomaru
Rank 6 FIRE Machine Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 600
DEF 3000
Materials: 2 Level 6 Monsters
(1) At the start of your opponent’s Battle Phase: Activate this effect. Roll a six-sided die. Assign the next 6 Main Monster Zones on either field from the perspective of this card that is in a Main Monster Zone, a number from 1 to 6 clockwise, and move this card into the Zone assigned the number of the die-roll result. If there is a monster in a Zone this card is about to move into, attach it to this card as material. (If it is an Xyz Monster, transfer its materials to this card as well.) If this card has more than 6 Xyz Materials attached this way, the controller of this card wins the Duel. If this card cannot move into a Zone, or if there is a monster in a Zone it is about to move into and it cannot attach that monster as material, send this card to the GY.
>>
>>720270
She straight up feels like what a theoretical Legendary Nailah or Ascended Nailah would be like.
A super weapon that has everything (+5 to all stats, NFU, Canto, anti Guard, essentially Creator Sword on steroids), a new fancy skill in Sturdy Surge, and the return of an old skill in Glare.
>>
>>720270
Ikr
Atleast bride was somewhat different
>>
>>720273
Xane, yeah. As for Karla, not sure exactly, been a while. I assume her lost nation is her tribe after her brother massacred it.
>>720274
MADE
>>
>>720263
This is the first alt Karla has gotten.

>>720273
Karla's tribe was slaughtered by her brother during his edgy phase and she was the only one he spared. Xane is one of the few surviving divine dragons alongside Tiki and Gotoh.
>>
>fanservice banner
>4* is male
>tt is male
every time
probably gonna have to spark for our new powercreep dancer though.
>>
File: 2b9.png (951 KB, 1748x1181)
951 KB
951 KB PNG
Quick rundown on Nailah's weapon
>>
>>720284
>16 Mt, -1 Special
>if unit exists, +5 to all stats, Null Follow Up
>if transformed, Canto Rem +1, deal +7 damage when Special triggers, null Guard
>>
i'm not even reading the effects anymore, just if the weapons have a + and if the new skills have a yellow border
>>
Snooze banner. Karls should have been the demote.
>>
>>720286
>It has like 4 b skills into her weapon
Jesus fuck
>>
>>720283
I guess it's to make up for the fact that the SS banner had only 1 girl and she wasn't even the star of it.
>>
>>720286
Sometimes, I wish FEH would just convert all the common effects into glossary terms instead of picking arbitrarily which ones get deemed too long. It would save so much space in the weapon descriptions.
>>
>>720297
It'd make things a lot more convenient; I don't need to know what [Dagger 7]'s effect is all the time for instance
>>
>>720297
Keywords would work for feh, unlike ygo
>>
>>720297
They tried to do that, but they also included all of the reminder text on every instance of it, ultimately making them even fucking wordier.
>>
>>720297
Let's take Yuri's dagger for example. This is long, but this is word for word what it says:
>Enables【Canto (2)】.
>Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). At start of turn, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) At start of combat, if foe's HP ≥ 50%, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit during combat.
>Effect:【Dagger 7】
>【Canto (2)】
>After an attack, Assist skill, or structure destruction, unit can move 2 space(s).
>(Unit moves according to movement type. Once per turn. Cannot attack or assist. Only highest value applied. Does not stack. After moving, if a skill that grants another action would be triggered (like with Galeforce), Canto will trigger after the granted action. Unit's base movement has no effect on movement granted. Cannot warp (using skills like Wings of Mercy) a distance greater than 2 space(s).)
>【Dagger 7】
>After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
And here's how to shorten it.
>Accelerate Special trigger (cooldown count -1). At start of turn, grants 【+1 Mov】 for one turn. At start of combat, if foe's HP > 50%, grants Atk/Spd +6 to unit during combat.
Effects: 【Dagger 7】, 【Canto 2】
It'd be a lot simpler, and a glossary of effects would be accessible in the game to explain all the stuff if need be.
>>
>>720306
I'm sure you can shorten Accelerate Special Trigger (cooldown count -1).
>>
>>720311
I would just have it say -1 Special if I was able to, I feel like that gets the point across.
Or even use the Special symbol and maybe an arrow indicating speed or something.
>>
>>720301
They have keywords already, they just refuse to make a system that hides the reminder text so it looks retardedly long when a unit has multiple keywords.
>>
the meltdown in fehg is hilarious
>>
>>720328
Meltdown over what? The banner seems pretty tame overall
>>
>>720331
>muh the you know who must never be mentioned
>muh REEEEE FUCK U TELLIUS DEVS
>muh REEE I HATE Azura
>>
>>720314
【Accelerate 1】
>>
>>720250
Pretty funny that surge sparrow was a straight upgrade in comparison to swift sparrow while sturdy surge is more of a sidegrade to sturdy impact (negate follow-up vs heals on specials). I can see PP F!Edelgard being stronger since now on initiation she can heal back after popping specials. All you need is special spiral and she can constantly heal back all damage. Or you can keep armored wall for bulk on first attack and heal up 50+7 HP on second attack.
>>
>>720328
It's always the same few whiners keeping that cesspoil the way it is.
>>
>>720348
I didn't even notice that Sturdy Surge doesn't have the follow up denial effect, huh. I thought it was literally just Sturdy Impact + Surge Sparrow until I actually read it.
>>
>>720358
It probably lacks the follow-up denial so that calvary units can use it since they're locked out of sturdy impact normally.
>>
>>720366
>so that calvary units can use it
Can they?
>>
File: FJHVoBFaUAEQ_w3.png (361 KB, 800x760)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
damn she looks fine
still skipping tho
>>
>>720367
Cavalry units can use Surge Sparrow so it stands to reason that Sturdy Surge should be similar.
It's ranged units that are out of luck with these kinda skills though.
>>
>>720367
I mean they can use surge sparrow so I think it is safe to assume they should be able to use Sturdy surge. Both skills have similar effects, stat buff when unit initiates and heals on special proc on Player phase.
>>
>>720369
Yeah, it was Summer Linde I had in my head since I always wished she could use Sturdy Impact, but I guess she can live with Courtly/Windsweep.
>>
boring banner
wake me up when we have the hof units
>>
File: 1611745036854.jpg (183 KB, 1350x1100)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>don't like the banner but going to spark because I wasn't around to get duo Sigurd and a 3 range dancer will be useful for AR-D
>>
File: feels great.jpg (72 KB, 500x500)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>720384
>>
>>720373
You can always pray that we get Instant Daggers at some point.
>>
its has a spark or you need the shitty pass to do it ?
>>
>>720416
pass only, sorry senpai
>>
>Deen's weapon is just Poison Strike and Savage Blow built in
>a lame Snag skill
>Swap
What a boring unit
>>
>>720419
Also SS2.5
>>
Kinda disappointing banner imo
Nailah with a tl;dr wall of text
Karla
Xane (this time without any fun gimmicks like his halloween alt)
Azura with gray waves and a +6 spectrum, generic cancer dancer
Fatal Smoke staff is fun, but it's still nowhere near Palm Staff's level
At least we got squidward as the freebie
>>
>>720419
wow jaffar feels even more useless now
>>
>>720419
Well at least I got two free ones to throw around, if I had any daggers worth building that is. I guess Tethys will finally get a budget attacking dagger.
>>
File: nino_wat.png (44 KB, 199x134)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>719170
bigger power creep
still no pick your own free unit, this time you can get any 5 star including gen 1 5 stars
addresses the fallacy of the duel skills and instead of periodically updating duel 4 skills to match current metas will now release duel 5 skills
new fallen units overshadow fedelgard
fallen eliwood
arena assault removed
>>
>>720419
Nah, I want his dagger so my Felicia can have some purpose on AA with Windsweep + that weapon.
>>
>>720368
If she were available at 4* then I would have rolled. I hope I get her on the free roll, but I'm not counting on it.
>>
>>720250
is this the first cav dancer (outside of transformed Reyson/Leanne)? Surprised it took this long
>>
>>720537
Dancer Sigurd has been out for over a year at this point
>>
>still no armor dancer
>>
>>720539
honestly forgot he even existed, don't think I've ever seen anyone use him. If it's a dancer, 9/10 it's L Azura
>>
>>720562
I freerolled him and I never even use him but I'm not big on dancers anyway.
>>
>>720537
We've had dancer Sigurd for over a year now, although he only has a regular Dance, while Azura has Grey Waves from her Legendary counterpart.
>>
>>720274
YGO should've stopped at synchro
>>
What impopular character are you waiting for? I want Shura from fates.

I'm sure he'll be a shitty free unit, but not everyone can be yen fay.
>>
File: Guy.png (742 KB, 937x1147)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
>>720707
I think Guy is the last character I have left. Wouldn't mind Sain, but I wouldn't roll for him if he's 5* exclusive.
>>
>>720707
Radd and Caesar are my favorite literal whos. I expect them to come as sprinkled demote seasonals really, which would suck for me personally speaking as I'd love to +10 them
>>
File: 4127468.jpg (400 KB, 821x969)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>720707
She's a cute girl, but she's also a healer so I fully expect her to get the same treatment as Lana and Natasha.
>>
File: 37863299.jpg (67 KB, 400x400)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>720727
>Lana
I meant Lena. Though I expect the same to happen to Lana too.
>>
>>720707
Lara so that Thracia can actually have a refresher that isn't seasonal
>>
great
more azura and more powercreep
>>
File: B05-015HN.png (1.4 MB, 723x1024)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>720707
would adore to get elen even if I know they won't do anything special with her. At least hoping the art will be above average.
>>
Amelia stronk.
>>
>still can't beat Abyssal Celica
>no f2p Abyssal guides yet

I'm concerned.
>>
>>720832
post your team
>>
>>720707
massive missed opportunity if they dont give him a Move+1 skill

Would love for a Cynthia alt
>>
>>720945
God please no, movement buffs are cancer.
>>
>>720707
I want him to be added with a special option to send him home for a Mov +1 sacred seal. (Infantry, Fliers, and Armors only)
>>
>>720945
>massive missed opportunity if they dont give him a Move+1 skill
Only if he dies that turn and gives the +1 movement to another ally.
>>
File: Uhai.gif (2 KB, 84x77)
2 KB
2 KB GIF
>>720707
I want to get the boys back together again, but ISIS won't let me vote for him.
>>
>>720991
He would probably wield Rienfleche too, although I'd be worried they'd make him yet another green Bow
>>
>>720997
I can deal with that, it's just the fact I've been asking them for years to at least add him to the poll and nothing has happened
>>
>>720851
I'm getting close but reinforcements keep on coming. I'm just trying to juggle Celica enough to clear the field, she's going after Ike.
>>
>>721038
Nevermind I finally fucking did it, holy shit this was hard.
>>
File deleted.
>>720832
I had fun one turning it lol
>>
>>721069
>deleted
Wh-why?
>>
>>721079
It wasn't playing and i got sick of trying to make it play and just uploaded it to youtube instead

https://youtu.be/GqujCVcv0zc
>>
>>721085
Played fine for me so it was most likely a problem in your end
>>
>>721124
Probably, but still. Wouldn't play natively on my phone or the Kuroba app and I'd never had problems before.
>>
>Have only had 2 defeats since the new SD skills
>both of them were right after reset because I didn't realize Quick Draw gave you two moves in a row at the start of turn 2 yet
Feeling the pressure now.
>>
are there any real uses for feud skills yet? kinda unfortunate they don't work vs save skills
>>
>>721134
>because I didn't realize Quick Draw gave you two moves in a row at the start of turn 2
what
I haven't played SD since they updated the skills, but that doesn't seem to match what the skill description says.
>>
>>721138
C feud is good for fucking with Flayn and B Feud is going to be good for Nifl (and Bector from getting any support) but other than that not really
>>
>>721143
>>721136
Sorry, my shit bugged again
>>
File: 1613451229522.png (196 KB, 370x295)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>721136
>>721143
Embarrassing dude
>>
>>721139
It might be a bug, but it does do that if both players aren't running Quick Draw. It removes one of the opponent's moves, but for some reason it removes the opponent's FIRST move of the turn, which has a knock on effect of giving you two moves in a row.
>>
File: 1642301953753.jpg (8 KB, 228x221)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>721148
>>
>>721153
I assumed it would remove the last move to make it harder for dancers or duo skills to function. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
File: Laurent.png (772 KB, 617x1637)
772 KB
772 KB PNG
>>720707
I think I used Shura for like 2-3 maps but he was perfectly serviceable. They absolutely will give him some kind of movement buff as a nod to the boots jokes. That aside, bring me my son.
>>
>free pull myrrh
dank
>>
>>721176
he's colossally OP in Revelations, broken mess that game is. A Lv.15 prepromote that joins around Chapter 10
>>
>>721176
>>721386
Even in Conquest itself I'm pretty sure he joins right before an entire map full of Ninjas and he uses a Bow, so I remember him pulling his weight there, or at the very least, provides a Killer Bow for your more capable archers
>>
>>721651
that's fairly lategame iirc. The reason he's OP in Revelations is because all of the Nohr characters keep their recruit levels from Conquest no matter the chapter. So in the same chapter you get Shura, you get a Lv.9 Dark Mage Nyx. One of your last recruits is a similarly leveled Odin, in a map with lots of promoted enemies
>>
File: 1613030908975.png (220 KB, 311x620)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>720707
She has to be in the next banner
SS is running out of units to put
>>
>>722111
SS literally just had a banner, you'll have a wait until it gets annother
>>
>>722123
I meant in the next SS banner, maybe in a year or so
>>
File: CYL_Cath_Portrait.png (44 KB, 320x320)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>720707
I want Cath so I can throw the extra meme daggers onto her.
>>
>>721085
Could you post your duo unit?
>>
File: 1634184641926.png (502 KB, 432x768)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
Fucking hell I really wanted Bernadetta, mine's at +5 purely from off focus and I might end up using her
>>
>>722213
The hopes of Regular Hilda being on it is now dead. Easy skip at least
>>
>>722213
Dorothea is cute but wasting a forma just to +1 mine isn't worth it
>>
I regrets so much not using my forma on minerva.
>>
>>722213
At least I don't have to worry about dragging around a bunch of dead weight armors this time.
>>
>>722213
Why? Bernadetta has decent fodder, I'd avoid merging units I don't use with fodder I might need in the future.
>>
>>722213
This line up was worst case scenario for me. I was planning on using at least 2 forma plugs if they had any Byleth, Bernie, Lysithia, Annette, DK, or Nemesis. Now I feel I should of used my spare to get my B! Micaiah to merge +6 and better skills.
>>
>>722212
If you have her with more merges then she probably doesn't need JDA but mine did.
>>
>>722231
Not Anon but lulls aren't as optimal anymore, trace is probably more useful in most instances. My Bernie dunks on people in AR.
>>
>>722235
Mines unmerged but I was curious anyways.
>>
kinda want to +10 karla because she looks fun. convince me not to
>>
>>722243
You will never be her Bartre
>>
>>722243
Eh. You probably don't like her that much.
>>
>>722243
Only do it if you have a way of guaranteeing two more Special charges so you can fully charge something like Galeforce
>>
What are Deen's stats and 4* skill?
>>
>>722213
what an attrociously shit lineup.
Here I was, aggressively making sure I got all the free buttplugs available, and yet I have yet to use any of them. At this rate it seems like I never will.
>>
>>722310
Feel exactly the same.
>>
>>722310
It's a shame the Forma units took a nosedive once they gave us the free buttplug
>>
>>722213
I wonder what next HoF will be since they did virtually all available TMS units. Will it skip to Heroes™ then?
>>
>>722339
No. We will get Itsuki, Alfonse, Shareena and Anna.
>>
File: 1549415139719.png (28 KB, 202x164)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>722348
stop
>>
>>722348
And yet we still wouldn't be able to merge the Askr trio.
>>
>>722331
I wonder how they sell the formas w/o units to forma. Makes no sense to me.
>>
File: 1536558512974.png (118 KB, 407x407)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
Just spent 500 orbs without a single Duo Azura or focus unit.
They'll never get any money out of me. I refuse to buy the pass!
>>
I'm just waiting for double special
>>
>>718631
My only +10 is Bantu.
>>
>>720274
I understand cards with small text in English, but the complexity of kanji must be literally impossible to read like that. The cards don't even have high enough print resolution to show some of these, since even on the blown up text it's stuffed in there.
>>
>>722352
Maybe formas weren't selling the first place and they decided to just stop trying.
If you really like a unit, you probably already have them and you've probably already decked them out with skills, and many modern 5*s come with a pretty much optimized skill sets. HoF also lags behind by a year, so they can't tempt people with the latest powercreep. That means they need to offer units that people like enough to spend $30 on, but don't like enough to have already gotten/given good skills to, and aren't recent enough to inspire FOMO, and they can only choose 4 units from each game at a time. And there's all the misc shit associated with a forma, like not getting the right skills or having blue stars or needing to reassign their IVs. I can't imagine it was a huge source of profit for them.
>>
>>722421
Whats the deal with blue stars?
>>
>>722426
They look different, that's all.
>>
>60 orbs in
>Constance pity breaker
>-atk
cursed banner, fuck this
>>
>>722543
s/r trace at least
>>
File: 1622706375750.jpg (63 KB, 622x612)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Hubert should not be a 5* exclusive unit
>>
>>722543
Sucks bro. I only got a BEirika merge 20 orbs in.
>>
File: 1626152493313.gif (214 KB, 274x249)
214 KB
214 KB GIF
>>722568
I still wonder what is keeping IS from making Ephraim a 4 star so I can finally +10 him without relying on Spooks.
>>
>>722726
For me it's Myrrh, Katarina and OG Ike, all of these units are terrible except for maybe Myrrh but for whatever reason IS keeps them mega exclusive, can't even get them through sparks, what the fuck is wrong with them
>>
>>722753
they're in the 4+1* pool at least
Why this isn't easier to pull from is probably just stinginess. Hell I'd rather they got rid of 3* in the gacha, it serves no purpose other to deflate expectations when you see no smoke
>>
>>722213
>Silvain
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lorenz
This will be so fucking bad
>>
>>722213
Maybe I'll go with Ingrid, but that's a big maybe. Kinda regret sleeping on Nowi when I had the chance.
>>
>>722213
on the plus side, no armours
>>
>>722213
Guess i can do this without regrets
>>
>>722213
Hard pass. No use for either mediocre mage. The ladies have skin appeal but it's snowing outside. I just want a hof with good units and no seasonals. Really makes me question who HoF is for. It sure hell isn't for current players as they'd never pick or consider these old gen units. This lineup would have been passable during the summer. It's winter now. How out of touch can one company be.
>>
>>722945
They feel like they're for character favoritesfags who want to stack an older favorite with current gen skills without spending orbs to chase the fodder. Or if you're missing an older seasonal and want a copy of them without spending orbs + get to stack them with fodder for "free", even if one-offs are usually not that useful, especially old ones.

For example, my use for the 2 freebie buttplugs was on Bride Fjorm since I didn't have her but didn't want to chase her with orbs either. Probably not the best use of one since she doesn't really need premium fodder for her job, but I have continuously used her in AR since picking her so it was worth it for me. And the second freebie from summoner duels rewards I just spent on summer Camilla who I already had at +10 just to stack her with modern skills. She's still not "good", but more usable again. Would have probably cost me a few hundred orbs to get that fodder with my luck otherwise.

I think most people are doing like I am, or waiting for grail units they like to pop up so they can save grails on a merge + stack up the skills. Because your average person isn't high rank in AR so the saved grails probably matters to them.
>>
Neimi is very cute and I hope her artist becomes a regular.
>>
How have you guys built your summoner for Mjolnir's Strike?
I've got an AoE spam build but since that relies on an Atk or Spd check with Heavy or Flashing Blade, sometimes I miss the mark.
>>
>>723099
DC, Spurn, atk/spd menace
>>
>>723047
>They feel like they're for character favoritesfags who want to stack an older favorite with current gen skills without spending orbs to chase the fodder
That's practically me at this point. The new units aren't appealing enough for me since they aren't characters I care for that much to roll for and rolling for fodder is torturous personally. I do agree that the selections for HoF should have a little more oomph to them but I can sorta see what IS is trying to do, even if the majority aren't for seasonals.
On the other hand, I only care for certain games at this point and having that get the chance to not have who you want also sucks for me so I have to keep waiting for the next game that might have a chance. I kinda wish just for one time that IS lets us create our own HoF. There's so many older units I want to make usable/good or obtain ones that I never had the chance to get and propping them up with fancy new skills is a good bonus. Like this upcoming one for instance I was hoping for at least Winter Sothis if they had to put in all seasonals but I didn't even get that.
>>
>>723099
plegian axe
DC
QR
A/D menace
A/R Solo

Trying to rely on speed for your summoner is a sisyphean task, just use quick riposte to get doubles honestly.
>>
So how is Cav Azura compared to Flying Azura?
>>
>>723207
Legendary Azura can technically boost all stats by 7 if you have like Hone Atk 4 or something but otherwise Cav Azura seems like the better buffer, since I think she's able to boost stats to multiple allies at once, albeit with an adjacent spacing restriction. She also provides +6 to all stats when refreshing and that's built into her weapon while Legendary Azura needs to refresh an ally that already has buffs. That frees Cav Azura's C skill to be something else, like the one she comes with.
Aside from that it's a matter of preference between flier mobility or cav movement. Cav Azura can also be used in any season for what that's worth.
>>
How much fodder/extra skills do you guys have? Noticed I’ve gathered a bit of rare skills but I never use them due to not having any projects so they just sit there.
>>
>>723317
>>
>>723323
And done, yellow hearts are the fodder ones.
>>
if you merge an old unit into a new one, all the inherited skills also transfer right? even if you haven't learned them yet
>>
>>723408
Yes
You only lose the SP
>>
>>723317
I'm sitting on a Spd/Res Rein I should be giving to my PegaNino, but I rarely ever use her anymore, so it's hard to get myself to pull the trigger since I consider the possibility that a seasonal flier in the future will want it more.
Similar cases exist for pretty much all my fodder.
>>
what trait should I make my PTibarn?
>>
>>723477
Attack seems obvious, but I guess there is a case to be made for speed to help you get doubles in corner case matchups against enemies will null follow up and middling speed.
>>
>>723317
I try to minimize fodder with the mindset that like, if I don't use it now, I don't know when I ever will, and most modern units have fully geared skillsets right from the get go anyway.
I had a Nagi rotting in my barracks for months but when I finished my Summer Norne I figured giving her DC would be a nice cherry on top so to speak.
Then I have units who have good fodder but have less than optimal stats, but are still pretty strong units so I keep them around for collection. Summer Caeda with -Spd, Summer Freyja with -Atk, just to name some examples. I could fodder Atk/Spd Catch 4 and Flow Refresh to someone whenever Atk/Spd Catch becomes available on a more accessible or free unit (since I'd still have to summon for Lyre to get it from her), but until then, Caeda sticks around. That kinda thing.
>>
>>723317
How come you're not using your defense mythics?
>>
>>722426
They used to mark you as a paypig but now they're just kinda there since we've had 4 total f2p souls
>>
>>723530
They always bothered me because the blue stars really stand out, but because we got one for free and everyone probably used it at least once now it's just kind of a novelty like "yup, that's the unit you used the free Soul on"
I used mine on Halloween Myrrh, which I think was a pretty good idea
>>
HoF should be held more frequently. I'm never gonna see the units I want if my game is only featured once a year.
>>
>>723538
And it sucks when the wait wasn't worth it.
>>
>>723541
Please go back to /feh/, sandposter.
>>
Anyone else finds summoning videos really relaxing?
I usually just listen to them while i do some other shit
>>
>>723551
I only watch nip feh videos. Summoning, Summoner Duels, AR, whatever.
>>
>>723317
If I consider all the 5* I don't have a use for or keep for fodder, 160 units in total. Granted, there's stuff like vanilla Lucina, Lyn or Alm who have nothing worth inheriting.
>>
>>723551
They can be kinda neat, yeah. Especially if it's a banner I have no interest in and/or I'm saving Orbs, but I still get to watch units being summoned.
>>
>>723551
Eh, I find a lot of the FEH Youtubers to be kind of weird but some of them are good for background noise yeah.
>>
>>723554
Windsweep is nice with units getting NFU on their weapons nowadays (and for the short time you had free NFU in Summoner Duels). I wish we got it in the 3* pool already.
>>
>BCatria, Ninjorrin, NYDagr and HarmonicAzura all have a chance at AHR
Imagine an all green banner
>>
>>723554
Lucina and Lyn are for Aether and Galeforce without having to use 20k feathers or if you ran out of Cordelias.
>>
>>723551
There's only a couple I tolerable due to how they act, but it puts me in a good mood when they have bad luck going for them, otherwise they're pretty good background noise for when I'm playing.
>>
>>723551
I'm okay when most of them as long as they don't scream like retards
>>
>>723530
>free
Wut? I’m thinking of playing again, they made those blue souls free?
>>
>>723551
I used to watch them a while ago, there was this Julia fangirl I forgot her name whose summon streams were comfy to watch, but since I used to just watch whatever popped in my Recommended feed and since it has been filled with vtubers, I haven't watched any FEHtubers in a while.
>>
>>723574
Yeah
They gave one for the last anni and you can buy 1 each 6 months with celestial stones (shit you get after sparking a banner)
>>
>>723574
they give away the currency that allows you to purchase formas now occasionally.
>>
>>723558
Can’t stand any of them, they all just seem....creepy and act strange for lack of a better word. Pm1 is the only guy I like not only for his guides but he sounds like a chill and relaxing guy. The nims guy is also pretty chill but I rarely watch livestreams.
>>
>>723562
I swear half of the skills there are shared
>Ninja Corrin and Hatari Azura both have S/R Far Trace
>Bridal Catria and NY Dagr both have Atk/Spd Push 4 and Atk/Def Rein
In terms of fodder that'd be so fucking boring. In terms of unit capabilities though, they'd be pretty strong.
>>
>>723574
Not free but they have given some for free here and there, you can exchange one if you spark three times in banners and Summoner Duels has one as a reward very early.
>>
>>723567
Kek this, don’t know why but when they get bad luck since it reminds me that other people get shitty luck. Which is why I stopped watching LuBu, that faggot gets 5 stars just by existing.
>>
>>723588
With the introduction of FEH pass sparking it takes away bit of the fun but it's still funny to see them seethe quietly as they begrudgingly take the spark. It's pretty funny too, since despite many of those youtubers bitched and moaned endlessly when it came out, they still sub to it like the hypocrites they are. I've seen a couple people act like this.
>>
3H mjolnir strike
i hate
>>
File: 1634165753534.png (128 KB, 223x313)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>Arena Assault is no longer weekly
Thanks for NOTHING, IS. Those of us who aren't long time players actually relied on the weekly income of coins, stones, and feathers.
I'm so fucking mad.
>>
>>723779
enjoy your summoners duels lmao
whats that
since you are a relatively new player you can't compete with anybody in that game mode?
get fucked lmao
>>
>>723782
I started a new account when this year started and I already caught up in summoner duels.
>>
>>723803
the new summoners duel variant that is replacing arena assault will be ultra tryhard mode, because you get limited attempts at it.
It is gonna be absolute hell for people with younger accounts.
>>
>>723779
How does reducing AA rewards benefit them financially? It's not like anyone is going to buy orbs to spark for a Celestial Stone for the sake of coins.
>>
>>723854
If I had to guess part of the rewards for Summoner Duels R or whatever are going to be stones coins and feathers, to make up for AA not being there. That's what they did with Allegiance Battles when they introduced Resonant Battles. They never really reduce rewards, they just spread them around.
>>
>>723779
>enjoyed a weekly mode that let me use some old units I never get to use in normal modes
>remove it because ???
at least IS are keeping to their design philosophy from the main games
>>
>>723923
IS isn't Gamefreak, anon.
>>
>>723936
IS ditches good mechanics all the time and arbitrarily brings them back
>dismount
>Fates Pair Up
>Bonus chapters unlocked by doing a side objective
>weapon durability

I do appreciate that they do try new things every game at least
>>
File: 1580613936943.jpg (3.93 MB, 4208x3056)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB JPG
>>723976
>dismount
Maybe mounted units shouldn't be allowed to dismount. That's like letting armored units unequip their armor to move extra spaces. Plus it doesn't account for where the mount goes. Reinhardt got off of his horse. Does it suddenly go into a pocket dimension that he can use to bring it back at will? How about if horses just stayed on the map when dismounted?

But really the issue is that it allows units to toggle their vulnerabilities on or off and so there's less strategy as a result. You don't have to worry about being a calvary on a map with anti-calvary units because suddenly you're no longer calvary after a dismount. And the mount itself just disappears. It would add to the game's strategy if horses existed on maps independently and could be targeted. Maybe even have calvary units automatically dismount after taking so much damage. But what about vantage, desperation, etc.? Give the rider and mount separate HP so that they can still use those skills.

I like the game's strategy but there's too many mechanics that are holdovers from when the games were on dated technology.
>>
>>724101
>Give the rider and mount separate HP
I thought Kaga actually did this in one of the games he made after FE.
>>
>>724101
forest tiles aren't just a single tree. it's just a spacial anomaly
>>
>>723779
Shit, do I HAVE to play Summoner Duels? I really don't want to.
>>
>>724136
The people who play summoner duels don't want to either. If you don't intend to win then it's time to make some meme teams.
>>
>>724140
So this change benefits no one then, huh.
Makes me wonder if we'll see some Summoner Duel exclusive skills on units soon then like the AR-O or AR-D skills.
>>
>>724169
>this change benefits no one
As a long time player, the rewards for AA are pathetic and I'm glad to finally get a break from it. They should increase the rewards to justify it being held less often but we're talking about the greediest gachamisers in the business so (lol.
>>
>>723537
Do you not summoner support either?
>>
Blue stars should turn into purple when you s-support them to help differentiate them but IS is an indie company pls understand
>>
>>724269
Why? I can't think of a single reason for this.
>>
>>724311
cosmetic
>>
I haven't touched arena assault in literal years
>>
Sometimes I wonder if it would take me less time to reach 1500 points if I just play Summoner Duels manually but on the other hand, I ain't playing this trash when each match can take me up to 10 minutes if I'm lucky.
>>
Do you guys think we'll get some Mythic Hero remixes?
What are some buffs the earlier Mythics (Eir, Naga, Duma, Yune, and so on) should get to help them compete in the modern day?
The former three at least have some sort of utility (Disarm Trap and/or Temari, dragon slaying, a walking Catapult, respectively) but Yune is a sad, sorry case.
>>
>>724558
I don't see why we wouldn't
>>
>>724558
it's happening 100% and it's gonna be great
>>
Kinda neat. Can skip to 7:30.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-suw4IQp0U
>>
>>724639
?
>>
>>724639
>>724659
I can't understand what's being said but from what I can gather it looks like an enemy phase Brave Eirika, unusual as she's often meant for player phase, and she's using Sol to heal herself backed by the power of Moonlight Bangle
She's got Brave Lucina to provide Special accel and Flayn for even more damage reduction (another 30% on top of her 30%)
>>
>>724639
Kanojo ni hayai
>>
Resplendents should give superboons on top of the +2,
>>
>>724101
dismount would be balanced if you give the dismounted unit a debuff on top of the obvious reduction in movement. That way, your OP wyvern lord is actually touchable
>>
>the busted Grand Conquests tab is still illuminated with a !
annoys me far more than it should
>>
File: fuck mystic boost.webm (2.88 MB, 404x720)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
Serra!
>>
>>724825
Why is your Serra so damn bulky
>>
File: 1630349379863.png (119 KB, 337x326)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>724825
Very nice Hector would be proud. so how does that work anyway?
>>
>>724825
Are you uploading videos to Youtube? They'd be nice watches.
>>
>100 orbs later
>only one Nah
>but a total of five 5*

This is still a loss, I still need three more merges to +10 her.
>>
>>724840
>>724844
After buffs, she was sitting on:
89 Atk
58 Spd
51 Def
63 Res
Lute was also doing some debuffing.
>>724890
Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr5rYZxehwc
>>
File: 1627123453984.jpg (309 KB, 1240x1500)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>725038
Keep up the good work you absolute king.
>>
>>725038
Based
>>
>>725038
Based Elkins you have good taste in characters
>>
>>725038
Dangerously based.
>>
You are really making me regret skipping Astrid
>>
Astrid rerun when!?
>>
What do you guys think of adding more achievments in to the game other then just the chapter clears?
Im thinking of maybe 1 turn clears and clears with different type of team composition.
>>
>>725310
FEH is stingy as shit with the orbs, FGO has given so much retroactive stuff over the years but these fuckers refuse to add things like that, I don't see it happening unless powercreep no longer sells and they become desperate
>>
>>725310
Would be nice, highly doubt it will ever happen again since they kind of already did it with the tutorial missions that gave people a B!Ike as a final reward, and that was a long time ago.
>>
>>725312
>>725314
I was not even thinking of rewards. Would rewards have to be there for people to do the achievments you think?
>>
>>725335
>Would rewards have to be there for people to do the achievments you think?

What would be the point then? e-peen?
>>
>>725343
Idk, same as in other games I guess?
>>
>>725343
Whats the point of doing 1 turn clears right now? I mean 6 views on YouTube and some otakus (you)ing you saying based dont add much to your e-peen or am I missing something?
Why do you faggots do that vision mode?
I could go on.
>>
>>725361
Not hating on serra/liliana bro if that was unclear. I actually think its based.
>>
>>725361
why do you sound so sour? it's impressive
>>
>>725413
Very hard for me to answer why you read it like that. Might be how you interpret push back to your ideas, why that is I can only guess.
Are you maybe uppger middle class from a larger city?
>>
autism
>>
>>725361
I have no idea why you're comparing a guy doing one turn clears with his waifu just for fun with in-game achievements without useful rewards in a gacha.
>>
>>725428
incorrect. my turn - are you intelligent, nihilistic, and in possession of a wicked sense of humor? this is sarcasm, sir
>>
>>725458
Thanks for the spoiler. :)
>>
File: EM3Ak6LUUAAXp70.jpg (416 KB, 600x871)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
You can tell the game is in an uneventful period if this is what we're talking about right now. I guess everyone found the last banner boring. Anyone at least happy for the Atk/Spd Form seal?
>>
>>725473
I'm generally a big fan of the form seals, as they are best in slot for just raw stats, but I feel like I won't be getting as much use out of the a/s form seal, because most units who really want attack and speed more than anything else are generally not going to be in a position where you are able to get all three allies near you for max benefit.
>>
>>725473
I haven't figured out how to use form seals really.
>>
>>725473
Anniversary is edging closer and closer, and even I have doubts it'll be good. Personally I have a soft spot for the dual chill skills as a seal
>>
>>725473
Tomorrow starts Summoner Duels R, which I already predict it will be a shitshow. Outside of that there's not much to talk about, I just want to spend orbs without fearing that something I want will be revealed.
>>
>>725523
Ugg, I don't even want to have to deal with duels R
The normal fucking mode with no penalty for losing is stressful enough as it is.
>>
>>725473
There's always a lull period after a day or two after a new banner, and then nothing for like a week until the next 8%.
Atk/Spd Form is neat but I'm not sure who to best use it on. Maybe Legendary Ryoma since his weapon activates if he's near allies anyway, or maybe Seteth who has a similar deal.
>>
It's time, lads.
https://vote6.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-us
>>
File: elise constance.png (760 KB, 1120x938)
760 KB
760 KB PNG
>>725554
Time to vote for elise again
Also constance
>>
File: 1625572567241.png (199 KB, 578x709)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>725554
>Powercreep round 6
I couldn't care less anymore
>>
>>725554
I'm out of units I want in the game, and none of the units I like have a shot at top 4. Might be the first year I don't bother voting.
>>
File: 6eq8l7bv5i071.png (433 KB, 576x768)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>725554
There's so little characters I want that aren't in yet so I'll just go all in on Marisa.
>>
File: 1637878432821.jpg (176 KB, 640x640)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>725554
Gee I can't wait to see yet another Three Houses CYL. Voting for my girl even if I know she'll never be at the top ever again.
>>
File: Feh garbage.jpg (656 KB, 828x570)
656 KB
656 KB JPG
theres barely any untis i actually want anymore just Timeskip marriane, a Sword Deen alt and to merge up charlotte
>>
When's the next 8%?
>>
>>725554
Any chance for my boy Leif or Seliph?
Probably slim, as long as there are still 3H dudes around like Felix or Yuri or something. I do like 'em though, but we've had two 3H in a row now.
The first time was at least somewhat understandable, but the second time caused them to do something unprecedented and give all of them unique skills rather than just the winners.
>>
>>725579
You might be able to see them win on the eliwood clause, but it will require people to actually care.
>>
>main characters already get the most attention in game
>players vote to give them more
I hate it.
>>
>>725589
Haven't you heard? Chrom DESERVES an alt this time.
>>
>>725589
That's FE for ya, the MCs get the most amount of screentime. Not like TH is any better since it's dominating.
>>
File: 1642650865740.jpg (455 KB, 1080x785)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
Hoes mad.
>>
File: 1521710381905.jpg (86 KB, 776x734)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>twitterfags voting ATiki
>no Chiki in sight

I mean, I guess.
>>
File: plumeria.png (229 KB, 611x249)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>725554
I don't know who to vote for, so more of my favorite girl it is.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.