[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 57 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Wild Rift thread
What champion do you want added?
>>
>>715524
Add Yone, I want to terrorize shitter mages with a based and honest champ. Sett is good too, but windshitter Luigi seems more fun
>>
>>715532
i don't play pc i thought he was just a bad yasuo?
>>
>>715538
I don't play PC either, but from what I saw on youtube, he's more direct and braindead than Yasuo (better) or something. Honestly I just want a FUN backup champ for mid in case Yasuo is taken/banned
>>
>>715568
i'd say try zed but he gets banned every game lmao
>>
>>715524
Nobody gives a fuck about new champs. Fix the game and fire all the current dev faggots ruining the game. Look at Mobile Legends' 2022 roadmap; block-from-playing-with-again feature and "better" matchmaking.

Wild Rift?
>slowed down champ releases
>pisslow aram monkey soidevs
>nonexistent report system
>party queue rank abuse
>lee sin
>more crying in twitter
>genuine faggot "comms lead"
>eomm jewish matchmaking
>mongoloid "esports" scene
>>
>>
>lose 8 games in a row in aram
>win 8 games in a row in ranked
use the eomm against them
>>
>>716536
>more crying in twitter
I feel bad cause the event lead is actually pretty good. Sure the rewards are getting kinda shit lately, but the events have always been nice and easy to complete. Let's not forget that the only good thing to come out of the sentinel shitshow was the wildrift rendition of the event.
And now she's getting harassed by people thinking that she can do anything about the matchmaking or the champ releases. Add this to the reasons on why m*nke should be gunned down like a dog
>>
WR looking to be Riot's first major flop game
>>
File: images (42).jpg (13 KB, 300x287)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>716546
Because their comms lead is an incompetent, freeloading, weasel faggot that is the kind of person to shift blame away from himself -- browses plebbit and twittard everyday to "gather" feedback so he can pretend he's doing work. He's the kind of soi that "advocates" for nigger lives matter and feminism so he feels validated molesting other riotfags which is their culture there btw.

Also, this retarded trend of putting people on every simple job in AAA game dev companies is ridiculous, I mean, what's next? Titty physics engineer? Gragas r34 quality control? Lux skins quality assurance? Just play the game and know what should be good for fucks sake.
>>
>>716658
i'm so glad i'm not the only one that hates that unfunny ginger cunt. And yes, the game would be in a better place if we had gragas r34 quality control
>>
How is it fucking fair that the enemy jungler is Diamond 1 and mine is plat IV?
IM FUCKING EMERALD IV ABOUT TO DEMOTE TO PLAT BECAUSE OF GAMES LIKE THIS
>>
>>716658
>comms lead
Draggles? Fuck that guy. Surprised Tencent/Riot did not fire his ass already.
>>
>try to play jungle once
>our mid just decides to farm my camps for some reason while the enemy kid pushes wave after wave into tower
How do you cope mentally with this role? It’s exhausting
>>
>>716658
youre memeing but they do have dedicated titty physics engineers in jap and chink games
>>
>>715524
>Nerf MF's kit so she can never be viable
>Give Draven 0 losing matchups
Devs really played favorites when porting.
>>
>>717270
Oh I know, it's still retarded nonetheless.

>>717404
Lol, take a look at Lee Sin ffs. Turbo broken.
>>
File: loolfunni.png (552 KB, 585x621)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>just spam sona you will be emerald in 9 days
>>
File: 1641976678799.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>715524
>What champion do you want added?
>>
File: ErkxmLcWMAAHM-_.jpg (153 KB, 620x877)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>717404
>>Nerf MF's kit so she can never be viable
Actually mf was the strongest adc at release, and by a lot.
Then they released her lunar beast legendary skin, and when it stopped selling they nerfed her to the ground a month later
She's never been viable since, but there was a time where she was definitely the most oppressive adc.
Not to mention how draven has been literal dogshit tier for months until they released the ruined draven skin.
>>
where the fuck is my boy Gnar
>>
>>717589
Who told you that? Go play Braum, Thresh, or Nami, you egirl slut.

>>717592
Based. Bard was my 2nd boi during League's glory days, I miss that 200 IQ shitskin filter champ. Best "enchanter" desu. Just playing Bard back then made me play 12 hours everyday xd.

>>717672
Ye, her and Ezreal were turbo brainded. Everytime they nerfed Ezreal he got compensation buffs after though (many skins for him followed after) while MF remained a coomer trap.

>>717729
Brainded vermin doesn't have slutty skins to sell so fuck off.
>>
File: 1624645836559.jpg (420 KB, 2021x2048)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>717589
If you want to be a Sona main:
a) dont fall for the surrender meme, Sona is lategame
b) you need to be your team's stress relief and keep them in a good mood by sucking them off until lategame
>>
>>717672
If you can't q you can't do damage in lane. Not to mention there so many less minions to proc off. You just end up getting poked out by every other champ. What made her broken on release, just damage?
>>
>>716536
give me a reason not to filter your every single post by using "pisslow".
It's not that you're wrong but all you do is complain and complain and complain. That's delusional considering it won't change a thing about the game.
>>
>>718104
shut the hell up faggot let him talk
>>
>>718105
He posted a day ago homo bro. But he's like this in every thread.
>>
>install this game
>all the champs cost 5500 instead of having price tiers with some being super cheap
what the fuck
>>
>>718110
you really unlock champions extremely fast in this game you have nothing to complain about here
>>
File: 1636931361950.png (68 KB, 1180x611)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>716537
>>
>>718078
The anon is just shitposting he has a narrative to pursue it's obvious.
>>
>>718115
wr is a dead game and it is not a very good game but i will not play ml again because that is straight up a dogshit game full of flips, at least the few people in wr can int in english
>>
>>718122
I share your sentiment.
In Europe and US they are equal or at least WR is gaining up.
>>
>>718119
No? Where were you when everyone was complaining about how Op mf was?
>>
What’s the least popular role? Want to be a hipster
>>
Is it me or is the matchmaking system becoming shittier in these last few months it feels like it finds matches way quicker than it used to be but the matches that it's giving me are so bad they're almost always one-sided with people that I don't think should be classified as humans
>>
>>718405
That's the point. The game is shit.
>>
File: images (43).jpg (34 KB, 413x743)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>718107
Aww, am I shitting on your favorite game? Gonna cry? Gonna piss your pants maybe? Maybe shit and cum?
>>
>>718119
Lol, you must be retarded. It was after when GA rush meta was nerfed, MF skyrocketted in popularity after. Of course you don't know that, you're a braindead casual bandwagon. Kys.
>>
>>718391
Go play jungle and you'll finally have the courage to blow your brains out after.
>>
>>718429
Funny thing is that I don't play it and you just sperged in full force, absolutely in vain.
>>
>>718430
ok tranny
>>
>>718500
>>718501
>t.yelping third worlders
I'll smother you both with my fat futa cock.
>>
File: images (46).jpg (15 KB, 554x554)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>718539
>>
>>718539
I hate you so fucking much. Just be gay somewhere else you autistic, paragraph posting zoomer.
>>
>>718119
>>718211
>>718430
No one answered my question. What made MF overpowered? Hell, if you say what was nerfed that'll basically answer it too.
>>
>>718572
bro you need to jack off, this post is embarrassing it reads like you want to hatefuck him
>>
>>718575
all her skills scaled like crazy and had equally insane base damage
she's still good
>>
File: 1639032211034.jpg (135 KB, 658x552)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>718119
>MF been oppressive since launch, gets nerfed a month after recieving a wildrift exclusive legendary skin
>darius and garen in a balanced state, both get overly buffed a week before getting their god-king skins, both get nerfed a month after (darius especially)
>zed was the most dogshit assassin, especially with the introduction of crystalline reflector and bone plating. EVERY midlaner gets a fucking 20 base armor nerf the week before galaxy slayer zed releases. Gets nerfed after a month
>lucian released in an op status for the sentinel event, literally viable in every lane, gets buffed even more for the release of

and there's more examples, like teemo or twisted fate both got crazy buffs before getting their legendary skins. I was in talks with the rank 12 twisted fate in sea at the time and he was pissed about it cause after the buffs everyone had switched to playing him, making it harder for him to reach rank 1.

You can doublecheck everything i said in the patch notes, but honestly if you haven't experienced the meta shift you can't really feel the impact of those changes just from the patch notes. That's just in wild rift btw, they are known to to that on pc aswell, it's not an agenda if it's true
>>
File: images (44).jpg (41 KB, 645x476)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>718572
Your seething gives me delight you mongoloid oxygen thief. This game is shit and you should've never leaked from a condom.
>>
File: IMG_0893.jpg (183 KB, 828x986)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>718575
you have to read patch notes 2.1A
it was a different meta, it wasn't so much that they nerfed her specifically, its just everything else they did. They nerfed bork because it was a core item for every adc, then instead of buffing her to compensate they buffed every other adc except her (xayah, vayne, varus, ezreal, all buffed in the same patch)
Mf immediately went from S-tier early game bully to D tier troll pick, ask anyone that played at release and they'll confirm it
>>
>>718870
I have a 60% winrate on MF in my high dia account and tbf, she's quite good. It's just that the meta favors brainded animals that will just run her down so ulti setup is really hard unless it's the back of the pit. Varus is still the best offensive caster ADC so there's really no point playing MF unless her numbers are as good as Varus'.
>>
Best jungler to main?
>>
>>718539
why is it so easy to detect you on /vg/ or here, must be because you're a nolifer homosexual snowflake who signals his presence every single time?
fuck off to >>>/lgbt/
ywnbaw
>>
>>718988
i like graves, i just play the "stack grits" minigame and fuck everyone else. Is it optimal to cut my farm and go save my dying mid? sure but i gotta reach 8 stacks of grits, don't care about anything else. If i scale i 1v5, if not well shit.
>>
>>718652
It's all true but let's be honest, who cares?
>>
>>719137

just to make sure

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门
>>
>>719141
you're still a man
seethe cope and dilate schizo
>>
>>719144
chill moron, i'm not that guy. This level of seething is appropriate to a rainbow haired tumblrina with twelve pronouns and a sleugh of mental illnesses. Take your meds
>>
File: 1642066692896.png (258 KB, 512x497)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>718652
>darius and garen in a balanced state, both get overly buffed a week before getting their god-king skins, both get nerfed a month after (darius especially)
This never happened, in fact Darius got nerfed the same patch he got his God King skin
Take.
Your.
Fucking.
Meds.
>>
>>719146
take meds and touch grass
>>
File: they're coming.jpg (33 KB, 346x373)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>719151
except he got buffed in patch 2.2 and 2.1a (even tho he was already extremely dominating since release) like a month before. Plus the new tank items introduced specifically for them, sunfire aegis, force of nature, cheaper triforce, more expensive mortal reminder, followed by black cleaver buffs next patch.
Darius was pretty much THE most op toplaner in the game, by the time people realized that he got nerfed he had already sold thousands of god king skins. Also you're not mentioning just how fucking dominant garen was for the next few patches, literally months of hell where he could deal enough damage to 1v5 the entire enemy team while building exclusively tank items. You don't think that drove his god king skin sales up?

Pack it up boys the shills found the thread
>>
where the fuck is viktor cmon riot
>>
Did they buff Darius or something? Why is he so OP again? I just had a team mate Darius jungle and was mowing down niqqas like no tomorrow (thanks to my help ofc)
>>
>allied Jhin talking about his rank on his other accounts and calling everyone pisslows
lmao imagine being this sweaty in a phone game
>>
>>719346
That guy is based. As it should be, under the holy anti-pisslow niggers decree.
>>
File: images (47).jpg (9 KB, 200x150)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
This thread is now infested with retarded tourists from Plebbit and Twittard. Holy fuck I'm going to int 20 games. Death to LGBT and non-whites.
>>
>>715568
>>715595
That’s me. I ban them every match.

>>715524
>What champion do you want added?
Ekko, not that we needed more assassins… or more niche support like Pyke or Zilean.

>>718391
I queue’d Fill until Emerald and got Jungler or Support 95% of the time.

>>718988
Lee Sin, easily. I still grind with Vi or Nunu, though… just because I like them.
>>
>>719459
That nigglet would be broken even with bogged numbers. Tank Ekko would be funny to see though, sheen is still busted.

Game would probably start to die off when Ekko releases.
>>
>>718870
Thanks!

>>718928
Adc's pretty weak in league meta imo, pc too. Too late easy to get ranged out of team fights. I can imagine MF's R would be pretty good for an adc in such a meta. I feel like ADC ends up being more utility picks for zoning than damage carrys.
>>
>>719441
why would anyone go out of their way to discuss a dead game in a dead thread on a dead board
>>
>>719441
I thought pisslow-tranny dude (you?) came from reddit and was mobile only.

>>718107
I stopped reading the thread cuz he posts daily. Just came here to make a seethe post about fucking Yumi getting added. Quit pc around the same time she came out and they made the new map.
>>715524
FUUUUUCK YUMI. She'd be fine as a playing with your little sibling pick, cool character yeah, but the fact they make her meta is a fuuuucking paaaaiin. Had got invited to a discord by a Yumi I played with once, that was just 50 dudes waiting to play a game with her. Psycho shit. She'd just go around collecting new simps.
>>
>>719537
Yeah, they mostly exist to just chip enemies from afar so your brainded bruisers finish them off but they most of them need atleast 2 expensive items to be useful which APCs can do better.
>>
>>719552
That guy is based. Fuck off niggerfaggot.
>>
>>719570
tell'em. We stan the gragas main
>>
>>719570
>>719628
agreed
>>
File: Samefag.png (472 KB, 616x777)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>719570
>>719628
>>719648
Agreed, me
>>
>>719779
Check number of posters retard boomer.
>>
File: (You).png (382 KB, 500x496)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>719807
79 / 19 / 1 / 2
>>
>>
>>720166
I told you all about Lulu mains, they're the crackhead whores of League.
>>
>>720031
You can't count, cuck.
>>
>>719570
You keep calling redditors based it's gettin hard to believe ya. Not sure if Gragas dude was the pisslow autista though.
>>
File: images (48).jpg (30 KB, 739x415)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>720239
Cry more, faggot. Reddit is actually good, intellectual, kino, patrician -- all the degen shills and boomers there, like you, keep seething when I drop truths. You can't downvote here, soi.

Kys third world chingchong.
>>
>>720443
not going to lie this post was so based that it gave me a slight erection
>>
File: nigger_annihilator69.jpg (6 KB, 367x137)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>720544
That's my slut.
>>
>Racist Gragas is out there
>I get only meek autist lane stealer inting Teemo
It's not fair
>>
What language have you guys set the audio to? I'm playing with the japanese dub
>>
>>715524
>it is another jg with no smite game
>it is another sup afk/inting game
>it is another your whole team fed the Master Yi bot #305883 again
>it is another bot lane getting outplayed and snowballing the game in favour of the enemy team again
>it is another sensitive furry femboy fizz main spamming his discord server again
>>
Name a more nigger pick than AP malphite. You literally cant
>>
>>721315
master yi
>>
>>721315
AD Kayle mid when you have no other ap and the fucker stays quiet about his retarded build
>>
>>721315
Here's something better, a true niggerfaggot build, Morgana "support" building pure AP and diving in with ult just to die like a retard.
>>
>>720827
>Just play jungle Bro
>Just 1v9 Bro
>40/20/40 rule bro
>>
>Int 5 games in a row
>Rank down to Plat 1
>Next match I get the "Plays above their rank" bullshit so I get filled Jungler in a high emerald - low Diamond match
>7-1-13 S rating (admittedly I just peeled for our Akshan who had 3x my damage lol)
Matchmaking working as intended, luring me back into Emerald purgatory
>>
is AD teemo actually good or just a meme?
>>
Damn Darius is fun as fuck. I thought he fell off late game but I tore up shit the entire time.
>>
is this worth playing over the pc version?
>>
>>723684
No, the engagement based MM is a lot worse in WR due to low playerbase.
>>
>>723684
Yes.
>>
>>723703
>>723720
ok
>>
>>723684
Just do a quickie but don't get hooked or push yourself ranking up. You'll probably get stomped in RNG coinflip PvP.
>>
>>723684
I told the same thing to someone in lolg, if you just want to kill some time and mess around wild rift is more fun but if you want to get all serious with rank and shit go PC
>>
>>723684
i see it as a portable aram game. If you don't like aram don't bother
>>
3.0 is the ultimate, most blatant, turbo low IQ, low elo patch. The game is now dead in the water, enjoy.
>>
>>724083
>Increasingly nervous man says for the hundredth time this month
>>
File: 200years_mobile_EoS.jpg (54 KB, 623x434)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>724128
>>
not buying the new wild pass
>>
File: tn_1235245586270.jpg (29 KB, 600x491)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>724083
If the patches are the same we're getting:
>irrelevant balance changes
>irrelevant bugfixes
>no behavioral system
>no new items
>no new runes
>only 2 new champs until march
>one of them is yuumi
literally nothing.

also
>CN server getting the same matchmaking as the global server
Holy shit, why did they think it would be a good idea to bring it there aswell? do they want to kill their only profitable market? It's like they learned fucking nothing, once their massive chinese playerbase gets hit with that smurfe badge trash they'll drop a review bomb of colossal magnitude. This might be it for real.

>>724128
you'll see
>>
>Ezreal Buff
>Morgana bug fix(Didn't even know that existed lmao)
>Morgana 2nd ability buffed
>no lee sin nerfs
Except for the 2 buffs, useless patch
>>
>>715524
Why do retards insist on making me waste my time doing herald? It is almost never worth it.
>>
>>724381
It gives more gold than dragon if it destroys a tower (even more if it''s 1st one) and puts a lot of momentum to your team. Herald > dragon
>>
>>724244
Chinks might not feel or notice the new matchmaking since they have way more players but it's still really bad. The game is infuriating to play because of it, they should just fire whoever made the matchmaking and their revenue will shoot up instantly, heck, even players will advertise the game for them if it happens.

OG Riot devs already knew this game was gonna be shit, they literally fucked off the moment they got their launch release bonus and now, execs cut off more people from the team making content. This game is pathetic, I should've inted earlier.
>>
Wow, this game is bad. i just downloaded it and have yet to win one single game
>>
>even reddit is complaining about the dogshit patch
what the fuck is the wild rift team doing???
>>
>>724417
Dunno, i feel like they'll feel it. One of the goals of this matchmaking is to make sure that no one waits in Q for a long time, the game has been out for a while there, most people are atleast above gold, but there's still a small number of new players coming in. Those unrankeds have no one to play with and after waiting in Q for a while they'll end up in gold/plat lobbies. It's the same problema we had in global.
>>
>>724244
Wait, CN had a different MM system in place?
>>
>>724442
It's so fucking baf, they took more almost a month break and did nothing for the past 3 weeks after coming back lmao, even hellsdevil and dark breaker isn't defending this shit this time
>>
>>724463
Jesus I had a stroke
>>
is the guy who used to be guild leader in EU still around? Is your account safe now can I transfer leandership back to you?
>>
>>724690
Nah it says he's not eligible due to history of violation.
>>
>>724696
Based
>>
>>724690
>>724696
Booze is my alt, so you can give leadership to it. Proof: Windshitter most played champ on both accounts lol
>>
I want to master ADC.
Is spamming Caitlyn and Ashe good enough for WR?
>>
>>724958
Ashe is a very specific pick and she is more on utility than a damage carry, she's decent but you have to know about team comps where she would fit well. Caitlyn is pretty good but then again Varus exists. Just play Varus, that emo faggot is broken. Ezreal is strong too.
>>
>>725008
I don't want to play something because it's broken or flavor of the month. I want to play something that encapsulated the essence of the role in order to reap long term rewards.
>>
>>725016
after getting a couple of autofilled supports you won't play adc long term for shit. Do as the other anon says, ezreal or varus, no other choice
>>
Does attack speed effect Senna's wind-up?
>>
>>725027
I can understand playing Ezreal, he'll always be good and cool.
But I won't play a champion I hate just because he's op.
You two have no argument for it other than... bro we all do it, just do it as well.
>>
bros few days ago and it felt less than 5 it felt like my wild pass timer said 5 DAYS.
I did come back today and it was reset wtf! I was just two levels away from the skin.
>>
I like garen
>>
>>725077
Keep grinding with him. He boils the top lane role to its essence if you can climb with Garen you're a god.
>>
Why is MF considered bad? Just build Manamune + SG and you become a better Ashe lmao
>>
>>725193
You get runned down by braindead bruisers unless you also have braindead bruisers to act as frontline fodders for you so you can set up your ult.
>>
>>725016
Go Caitlyn or Ezreal then. Vayne is good too but it's like playing Dark Souls and you're gonna get molested in laning phase. But still, why'd anyone play ADC? If you want to climb you shouldn't play that role, I only play it because I'm a masochist and I get to verbally harass e-girl supports/healsluts.
>>
File: i1560483857037263.jpg (342 KB, 1920x1781)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>725494
>I only play it because I'm a masochist and I get to verbally harass e-girl supports/healsluts.
Based, thank you daddy.
>>
>>725618
Shut the fuck up crackhead whore.
>>
Half the time I afk I don't even receive that lame ass "please don't do that OR ELSE >:(" warning lol
>>
>>715524
>Aurelion Sol
>"This champ does well in high elo, but has the lowest pick rate in all elos."
>"Nerf it."

>Lee Shin
>"This champ does well in high elo, and has one of the highest pick rate in high elo."
>"Buff it."
The absolute state of LoL
>>
>>726206
they nerf my boy again, haven't he bring though enough?
>>
What happened with Corki?
>>
File: 1641089359689.png (94 KB, 895x504)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
EU data
left emerald right platinum
order of OP technically speaking give or take, based on statistics
>>
>cuck neckbeard soi defends his retarded "balance" on twitch that is obviously astroturfing
Nobody gives a fuck about your retarded pisslow data, if you're masters and above, game sense is enough to tell which champs are broken. Go justify the highest tempo jungler since the beginning of time with "data".

Riot "balance" changes come from ARAM cucks, it doesn't matter if they keep swapping the retards on that team. They don't grind solo Q and they don't know shit about pro play because they are blinded with the Dunning-Kruger effect. The best they can do is molesting each other, spread AIDS throughout their LGBT+ infested office, kill themselves, and get hired by Blizzard.
>>
Go make the TTK even shorter you soi faggots, you'll never be good at your own game no matter how much you casualize it.
>>
NA so dead they have to put 4 ubers off-role just to make a GM game. There's only 350 Master+ matches a week (if you divide by 5)
https://eu.wildstats.gg/en/champions/statistics?tierId=29
>>
>>720544
>>720560
It's just the same dude. Actually kill yourself.
>>
>>726630
oh you're talking about that dev? yeah didn't even bother watching his newest stream. he made the last stream back when they buffed lee sin, when he said how he really thinks that he has too much mobility and that he's unbalanced, then said that they needed to buff him anyways for "reasons"....

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.