[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 42 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1619046175520.webm (807 KB, 466x478)
807 KB
807 KB WEBM
Dancing Skeleton style when?
>>
https://info.rs.aktsk.jp/info/detail/130454?return_to=/info
>Free GLP
>Asellus
>Rei
>Mermaid
There's another banner with Ciato, Ildon and Rastaban if anyone cares
SEJP wanting that sweet sweet new years money in place of christmas money
>>
File: FHR-ehDacAQvzpH.jpg (166 KB, 960x1560)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>700685
>another Princess Rei art
HOLY
>>
>>700687
those hips are unreal
>>
>Japan news
https://info.rs.aktsk.jp/info/

>Japan twitter
https://twitter.com/romasaga_rs

>Japan database
https://nao-romasaga.github.io/

>Global Twitter
https://twitter.com/reuniverse_en

>Global database
https://www.rsrsdb.com/

>SS Styles Review (Based on JP, but has a section for GL)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AUquzPB0vDKYxOHC1uU4G7CNrNSNwLr89MOTWjQBNu0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: lmao.jpg (89 KB, 439x685)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
2 banners for jp new year, nothing shocking except this
we mist train girls now
>>
File: style.png (812 KB, 640x940)
812 KB
812 KB PNG
>>700731
cant say it was unexpected when they brought out one banner for christmas and nothing after
surprised they are quick on trying to kick off 2022 fast but cant complain when we get her for free
>>
File: 1618216363966.jpg (206 KB, 853x1200)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>700687
Mesubaba energy, now you see why Orlouge, like the man of patrician tastes he is, was still obsessed with her despite having a harem of over a hundred waifus to fill every tag you'd find on SadPanda
>>
File: my dick when.webm (543 KB, 512x288)
543 KB
543 KB WEBM
>>700685
>>700762
I'm so glad she's free, this is the best GLP has ever looked imo. I hear she's good for a welfare, too.
>>700687
>mfw
Sweet fucking Jesus that thighs+hips combo.

Looking forward to the New Year's after this one, I'm currently gearing up for last year's styles coming to global soon. Ended up getting Jo's Christmas skin last night.
And I'm happy to announce that my idea of using Santa Leonard to sub in for Final Emperor in the two trainee Macha event team works! Mostly, anyway. The side minions are usually left with a pixel of health unless I combo, turning it into a 2 turn kill instead of 1, but that should get fixed once Leonard's stats are grinded up a bit higher.
>>
Almost get everyone to 1200 hp. New event hp cap is 1500. I need more skip tickets!
>>
Lunar Year banners coming right up for GL.
>>
>>701931
Oh hell yes, I can finally get Aldora! And she's on the same banner I was gonna pull on to get my bro Mirsa's best style anyway. I've really liked her ever since Mirsa's first event introduced me to her, though I think way back when I asked JPbros if she's any good she sounded kinda meh. Don't care, gonna use her anyway and I hope she gets buffs!
>>
>>701970
Be happy that she gets to be with her husbando in SaGa Valhalla, no such luxury in the game proper.
>>
Good lord those Aldora changes
>>
>>702354
https://www.rsrsdb.com/styles/810204
https://www.rsrsdb.com/styles/213102
https://www.rsrsdb.com/styles/218104

Everybody got buffed while Aldora is practically a GLEX now. Turned her into a 100% full ass caster

STR: 82% -> 32%
END: 37% -> 83%
DEX: 58% -> 58%
AGI 77% -> 77%
INT: 94% -> 97%
WIL: 61% -> 80%
LOV: 41%41.00%
CHA: 55% -> 55%

>A1: When attacked and HP reaches 0, recovers all surviving allies' HP (large effect).

>old A2: When HP is not full, attacks' damage increases further (medium effect).
>new A2: Attacks' damage increases (large effect).
When HP is not full, attacks' damage increases further (medium effect).
When at critical HP, attacks' damage increases even further (medium effect).
A3: Battle tension

Skills are mostly the same
S1 is now fire rat (2BP fire spell)
S3 is now a spell instead of an attack
>>
Do we really need more slash/sun styles?
>>
major skip, minstrel isn't doing anything new either

baum, empress and probably glex are what should everyone aim for next
>>
>>702354
>>702369
Aldorafag from above here, I got my wish! Not sure how much of a buff this is for her since it sounds so different but I'm excited to see she's getting attention from the devs!
>>
>>702575
He's rather tanky but the problem is that his LOV sucks shit so he's not a tanky healer, his damage despite having 40% sucks because his skills aren't strong, his skill 3 on the new side sucks because it's not fast and he has 70% agi meaning he won't outspeed shit, AND you need to have his UDX to use his aoe rotation and or his more reliable fast buff.

I love damage buffs. But he ain't it chief. Aldora would be way more neat if I could think of a single comp to use her niche feature as a crit health damage dealer. There's not enough of those to form an entire team and even if they were, the only two units for safety on that comp is GLEX Fempress and/or Mesarthim.

As we're still in the "bosses fucking cleanse everything" part of the schedule debuffs get dunked on by buffs so banking on Aldora as a zombie healer ain't the play. Even her loops are bad. If Fire Whirl benefits from her passive when it goes off she'll still be usable. If not she's not the way chief.
>>
>>702369
Good, finally somebody who can make use of that spare phoenix sword, besides her old version didn't really add anything to the suicide attacker niche, a suicide caster is funny at least.
Shame the Minstrel has been kinda powercrept by GLEX Leonard at his blunt/Morale niche while Mirza got BTFO by so many slashers now I lost count, but at least this Mirza is still a decent investment for some next year stuff like the Halloween Death boss fight, if you have his previous UDX style that is, otherwise you might as well skip him entirely.
Kinda agree with>>702575, better to wait for the next banner since there's nothing really exciting about this one outside of Aldora's buffs, if buffs happen, LY Baum and maybe LY Femps should be more desirable.

Reminder that the SaGa Soul Banner with Omega Body T260G might be lurking just around the corner, so invest accordingly.
>>
It's the last day for the Christmas event in GL, so I decided to try the romancing stage one last time. Found a couple other team ideas on youtube I could try and after a good bit of resetting with this squad, I actually pulled it off. Madeline is so damn good, I'm glad I got my ass off of that fence and decided to pull her. I think my favourite thing about her is how cheap her nuke is. 6BP for that damage is nuts!
>>702988
>Reminder that the SaGa Soul Banner with Omega Body T260G might be lurking just around the corner, so invest accordingly.
That was a Soul banner? Damn, that means it really could drop any time. I should still have enough for a pity after I hunt down Aldora, so there's that at least. Love me some robos.
>>
>>702988
true, with femp becoming such a versatile unit with glex and christmas form on jp any form you can pick up is going to be a huge asset. I just wish I didn't skip summer Roc, other than that getting Madeline now was like future proofing sword for many months.
>>
>>703077
>That was a Soul banner?
No, it was pre-anniversary for 2.5th anniversary in JP. It had Orlouge, Zozma and Timelord also with all three being very useful to this date.
>>
>>703147
Good to know, that's one of my target banners. Pre-2.5 anni sounds like global will get it around april/june but who knows?
>>
>>703346
four to five months sounds about right
going to be honest in saying you global players might also get dropped a GLEX valentines banner and a GLEX white day banner potentially so do be aware
>>
>>703610
Oh yeah, wouldn't be surprised if we got a GLEX New Year's style too. They said during the last stream that they were going to spoil us during New Year's, but what that entails is still a mystery.
>>
Hey, is evil asellus worth trying to get? I only managed to get prefec and her first(?) SS style from that endless banner
>>
>>703929
evil asellus hits 40% harder compared to prefec one
>>
That 1T strat on UH 20 Macha had a team with Gray in it, but Wheel Swing is 13BP while he only starts 12 with his strongest style. Does Wheel Swing + reduce the BP cost further?
>>
>>704024
I might have made the mistake, I think that person used Leonard instead since he had Wheel Swing in his silver style and used it with christmas Leonard instead.
>>
File: 2 trainees.webm (2.84 MB, 388x688)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
>>704024
I did this strat
You can add one more aoe and drop it down to 1 trainee if you don't have any of t hese units. Still need Fuse though.
>>
>got all chars on a banner after 150 pulls
>dont know how to cope with those 15k coins
>>
Why did they changed the page showing which styles are getting bonus stat gain?
>>
>>704024
>>704032
I'm the guy using Christmas Leonard with Wheel Swing+ and yeah, it's inherited and at rank 99 from running seeker's path. He's in the frontmost position of Amazon EX, with Christmas Urpina and Roufas on the sides. It's not quite as good as having GLEX Final Emperor, but I'd say it's about 95% consistent by now.
>>
>>703929
Mystic route Asellus is one of the strongest characters in the game with the only downside of having half as many LP as other people
>>
World Tower ends in a couple hours, how far did you guys make it? I got filtered at 194 on my second run. Trying to get up the gumption to go beat up Creator again before it leaves, but it doesn't seem worth the time or effort.
>>
>>704952
I got to 190 and stopped trying to climb. Good enough for me
>>
How often RS2 and 3 go on sale? I'm playing this game for a few months and loving it but I feel it's about time to try the actual games
>>
>>704962
They rotate pretty regularly with one or most of them being discounted every season.
Currently, Collection of SaGa (the GB games) is on sale on Steam, not sure about the other platforms, the Romancing games were discounted on the previous sales season so they'll probably come back in the next one, or maybe it will be Scarlet Grace's turn.
>>
Well I guess this wasnt too bad of a haul so far for what's basically me with 3 weeks of starting on JP. I really should be done and go back to hoard mode like I am on GL. I was considering going for matriarch 1 but I'm so sick of looking/rolling that endless that I'm not gonna bother

>>704857
Yeah, I bit the bullet and got her got her in a about 2 or 3 rolls.
>>
>>705037
There are more below but I'm not posting the rest
>>
I'm having a fucking meltdown over here. I had 108,000 jewels before this goddamn disaster. I was getting worried when not a single SS style, not even a Hector, appeared in the first nine 10 pulls. Then on the tenth, fucking useless worthless Minstrel. No, I don't have his UDx style and it's not like I have the jewels to try for it (plus UDx Mirsa is his bannermate and I already had to pity him a while back). Then not a single other SS style until ten pull number TWENTY-FOUR. Which was, you guessed it, a second Minstrel. Tempted to contact support and say their banner's fucked. Then on pull #26, Aldora finally appears followed immediately by a third Minstrel. Those were the only SS styles I pulled.
I'm completely fucked for January and maybe February too. Baum-chan, Sheraha? Never ever. Fempress and Blue? Nope. New GLEX that will have future hard content built around it. Haha, no. The only thing keeping me still playing is the hope that I can get another good stash together for this summer; it's gonna suck watching all the cool stuff pass me by for the next month or two.
One of the worst parts is, I'm one of the only people on global who gave a damn about this banner. It's an easy skip for virtually everyone, but I had to be an idiot and like Aldora and Mirsa. Should've pulled for meta, not for faves.
>>
>>705290
rip in peace anon
>>
>>705372
I've cooled down a good bit now, thanks, but damn, this was not how I wanted to enter the new year. Was in a real good position a couple hours ago, or so I thought, but now I'll have to buckle down the choose where I pull very carefully. Of the meta styles coming up soon, does anyone know if any are...well, I don't want to say "must have" 'cause that doesn't really exist in this game, but I'm wondering what might be priority targets coming up.
>>
>>705436
I'm sorry for you, anon
I did one multi but regretted since the banner is not even good
>>
File: 1640767052973.jpg (60 KB, 720x720)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>705290
I've literally burned something like 70K gems to get all the christmas GLEX, now I'm at 25K and I don't regret it one bit.
Don't be a virgin meta chaser, be a favorite character enjoyer.
>>
>>705290
That's exceptionally cursed. However, you should always chase faves. Meta keeps you happy for a few fights. Faves keeps you happy for a few years

>>705436
I can't think of any must-haves in our near future that anybody is super hyping up. This is supposed to be the dead months before the styles get good again. So everything is at the mercy of buffs.
>>
>>705511
>So everything is at the mercy of buffs and GLEX.
hold me bros
im scared
SCARED
also happy new years to east coast sagafans
>>
>>705571
Same to you bro, happy new years!
>>705498
>>705511
You guys are right. Hopefully in the light of day tomorrow when I start grinding up these faves of mine, my regrets will fade. The game just seems to often punish me for chasing fave styles I don't need and is generally pretty generous when it comes to meta pulling.
And as for nothing coming up soon, that's good. I noticed in my future pull plans I had nothing between New Year's and golden week, so that adds up. Time to recover.
>>
>>705511
>Meta keeps you happy for a few fights
are you sure about that
>>
It happens to me as well, I keep getting the same character multiple times so I tend to stop once I pick one of the two I aim for, but every 4 banners or so this stops and I clear it very fast. This has been consistent for like the past half an year.
>>
started playing just now and wow there's a lot of log in dailies
>>
>>705917
Boy ain't that the truth of it
It's been consistently like that for ages
>>
>>705765
I'm probably the 1 of 3 people that still use Monika and Tatyana so I'm fairly sure.
>>
>>705511
>I can't think of any must-haves in our near future that anybody is super hyping up.
You can't think of them because nobody knows what kind of GLEX or buffs they'll cook up before the late 2.5 generation starts.
>>
>>706015
Well yeah you're right.
I was mostly talking about something along the lines of how Valentines PWR was one for her time and how Jo was one for her time and how Matriarch was one for her time.
We ain't got one of those.
>>
Is the new unit from the log on bonus any good? I clicked the notices away as I realized that was a new style.
>>
File: 1637896464929.jpg (810 KB, 1015x1650)
810 KB
810 KB JPG
>>706116
Sheryl/Schiele?
She's pretty good, Dark caster with a counter gimmick, think Plat Paulus, but as a martial artist, one of the best welfares in the game though in GL she's considerably scaled down in usefulness.
Once Sherah/Schirach comes out she'll be crucial for inheritance purposes.
>>
>>706007
I still use Monika! In fact, her GLEX style, which seemed weak for the longest time, is now the style I use the most for her thanks to that East 20 conquest stage. I'd use Tatyana too if I was able to get her GLEX but sadly I had to skip back then.
>>706125
>Once Sherah/Schirach comes out she'll be crucial for inheritance purposes.
Isn't that the next banner slated for global? I really didn't want to skip that one but after the disaster last night putting me 15k under the pity amount, it'd be extremely risky for me.

My fave SaGa gals were Undine, Ellen and Silver for the longest time but I'm loving Aldora more and more with each event she gets. This New Year's event was so sweet, I'm gonna go uncap her to 50. Mirsa's definitely my favorite male character for this series, what a guy. He still hasn't learned Left Fork yet, does anyone know if the glex buff it got where he gets a str buff while using it truly triggers for each hit? 'Cause 5 str buffs is gonna make him pretty swole. Gotta go grab his plat style with my last plat medallion too.

On a semi-related note, I've run into a problem I never thought I'd have in this game. After evolving almost all my SS weapons over Christmas, I've completely run out of weapon enhancement mats. Where's the best place to get these? I should probably run main story but with three events running right now, that seems like a bad use of time.
>>
So I sat through the entire New Year's title screen animation and watched every New Year's style (including the new ones from last night), Liz and Jo, and the New Eight Stars all walk by. And then there's this guy. The only sprite I don't recognize, I don't think he's in the game yet. Unfortunately I failed to get a good shot of him but he looked like Gustave. Any idea who he is?
>>
>>706116
There was a new one? Usually I just ignore welfares out of hand as they're generally only good for grabbing their skills from inheritance. If you don't have an established box however they're all exceptionally usable.
>>
>>706290
Not yet. She's part of the New Year's login bonus and I think you'll get her on the 4th day. When the login bonus popped up last night, you could tap on her icon next to the other rewards and see her style's info.
>>
I just started the game and i finished the rolls is this account a keeper or do i roll again?
>>
>>706353
Go again
>>
>>706353
Reroll, all these styles are pretty bad
Did you pulled on the platinum banner? You're supposed to pull in the limited time banners, but to be honest none of the current banners are really that good
>>
>>706357
What am i looking for anon? Also do you have any tips? The game throws you so many rolls
>>
>>706368
I did and then i rolled in all the banners that the game allowed me. since i had a million diferent type of currencies to roll on
>>
>>706369
The current banner Urpina is a pretty good unit to snipe for, on a new account.
>>
>>706369
Seconding the Christmas banner with GLEX Urpina, Leonard and Sasha. Urpina's aoe damage will help you farm and thus get all your chars stronger, plus if you get Sasha you'll have a pretty decent healer.
Next best banner might be the UDx one with Mirsa, Darque and Minstrel. Minstrel's meh, but Mirsa's Still Blade Light is a powerful tool for those who missed GLEX Leon (not Leonard, Leon) and Darque is a great pierce damage dealer. The New Year's Mirsa off the New Year's banner has the strongest single target move you can currently pull for to help with manual boss killing ie harder content, but the rest of the banner is objectively trash and I say that as someone who loves Aldora. Well, she IS technically the best mage you could pull for right now but I'd just wait for someone else if I were you. Considering the last two banners I listed above are meh, it'd likely be better to wait.

tl;dr pull for Christmas Urpina and hope you get Christmas Sasha along the way, then save for better banners.
>>
How do I become stronger? I'm progressing through the main quest but I'm getting destroyed. I'm stuck at 6 normal and 4-2 hard.
My lvl 30 chars seem to do nothing. The 3rd expedition is only helpful till 200hp and I have no reliable way of getting good armor/weapons.
>>
>>707413
Wew the wall of text I was about to stupidly post

Anyways here's a list of things to do
1) Upgrade your gear and equipment
2) Find the highest stage you can clear easily (including glowstones) and run that until your characters are on green sparkles
The current event should have a stage for you to sink your teeth into for minimal effort as they are only 2 round stages
3) Upgrade your skills so they cost less BP
>>
>>705765
Ironically, the people who only pulled for meta were the most punished by this mode because they kept pulling for the overpowered weapons like Spears, Swords, Greatswords, Martial Arts.
So they ended up neglecting other weapons.
My hammer wife tendencies saved me from certain death.
>>
>>707484
oh god I've got no axe and Ellen has like 9 million limited styles I'll spend ages chasing.
>>
>>707484
Oh, so that's the mode that wants you to use chars of every weapon type? I still don't know much about it, but when I was reading the latest review from the one good reddit reviewer (the guy who's quitting soon), he was saying that New Year's Minstrel is actually the style with the most long term benefits out of the three because of that mode, being a solid support/healer that uses a weapon that has few good users (hammers/clubs). Made me feel a bit better about getting screwed over by him, I think I'll actually train up his stats after all.
>>
Speaking of event I don't think it's possible to do the current one with 3 trainees. C'est la vie
>>
>>707505
The New Year's Mirsa/Aldora event? I can do it with three "trainees" but I put it in quotes because almost all of my trainees are only 1 or 2 stat caps behind the current. Rainbow Rangers, Deathbert in the INT slot and Roufas in the DEX slot. Albert instawipes the first wave, Roufas takes out most of the boss' health in wave 2 and then the other three characters clean up as long as they can do decent damage (not top tier, but not untouched A style tier either).
>>
>>707505
The first wave can be IK by Albert
>>
File: Two trainees.webm (2.52 MB, 394x696)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB WEBM
>>707551
I use GLEX Urpina for wave 1, she one shots it and is fast. I could probably do what >>707551 does and take 2.5 trainees instead.

Can the presents even muck about targeting regardless of how they spawn on the second round? If not I think maybe the new Mirsa could pull it off.
>>
>>707571
I've only seen the presents spawn behind the boss, hence why Roufas' targeting never fucks up. I'm training Mirsa too and can confirm that Left Fork is great for chunking the boss and won't hit the presents afaik.
>>
I wish you could remove hidden stats, I'm trying to run IK Albert on turn 1 and Roufas on turn 2 but if Roufas acts first then I'm defeated, I'm using equipament that with negative AGI on Roufas but it's luck at this point
>>
>>707582
Boy don't I know what that feels like. Albert basically needs to be fully decked out to keep consistency where Roufas needs to act second.
Negative AGI on Roufas, quicksilvers on Albert. Still not consistent.

Hidden stats are a double edged sword that I didn't even know what sharp on both ends until it was too late
>>
File: ms.jpg (382 KB, 1005x1786)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
well hit pity for udxs
wanted dark
at least it only took 6 for new mirsa wish i got new hammer man but oh well im outta luck and gems
>>
>>708002
gl on golden baum banner anon
>>
>>708809
Can I have some of that luck too please?
And has anyone tried Romancing Macha yet? Was considering giving that fight a go today.
>>
>>708002
I had to hit pity on both banners. That shit hurt. I'm down to 84k gems.
>>
>>708817
Yeah, I can't remember what team I used to dunk her. Pretty sure it had PWR and Fempress and GLEX Urpina in it though.
>>
File: 1614496678371.png (525 KB, 1181x588)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
>mfw full mystic asellus
You guys werent fucking joking about how unga she is
>>
Sup, lads. I want to get into the game. Any starter tips for a new player?
>>
>>709228
Reroll on the Urpina banner until you get Urpina

Future you will thank me
>>
>>709242
When is that banner coming to Global?
>>
>>709255
its the christmas one
>>
>>709306
Thanks, I'm a bit tired from work. Will reroll tomorrow morning. So, just delete the cache and move along as usual, right?
>>
I know that this isn't about the Re;U game, but if I want to get into the SaGa series, what games would you recommend play?
>>
File: 1616666333222.jpg (327 KB, 833x1111)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>709365
Well since you're playing Re:U you might as well start with Romancing SaGa 3 so you'll get quite a few things about Re:U as it's a pseudosequel in the same setting, it's one of the better games for newcomers, pretty easy but very open and still has a touch of the usual SaGa dickassery if you're not paying enough attention.
Otherwise just pick up a game that looks fun to you and go for it, the series has pretty high quality standards so the only games I'd suggest you to avoid are the SNES version of RS1 (too janky and archaic) and GB SaGa 3 (Not a real SaGa, play the DS Remake).
Admittedly, Unlimited and Minstrel Song might be too complex and weird for beginners but I know people who started with it and passed through the filters so I guess it depends on how tough you are, if you're actually experienced with RPGs you really shouldn't have many problems with them anyway.
>>
>>709378
I think I have seen Romancing SaGa 2 and 3 ported to the Vita. Could start there or with Scarlet Grace Ambitions. Wasn't RS1 remade for the PS2? I have some experiences with RPGs, namely FF. And I played a Touhou RPG, The Genius of Sappheiros, that had its battle system based on Romancing SaGa 2. I guess I will find out. Thanks, lad. Good luck in Re;U
>>
>>709383
>Wasn't RS1 remade for the PS2
Yes, that's Minstrel Song, if you played GoS then you know more or less what to expect in the classic Romancing games as a lot of things in GoS from formations to techs or even some enemies are taken from there, in hindsight you'll probably appreciate that game a lot more too after understanding all the homages and references to SaGa.
Minstrel Song is still fairly different from the classic Romancing games, it's kind of a "Best of SaGa" deal where Romancing SaGa 1 gets remixed with mechanics taken from all the games before it and turned it into a completely different beast form the original game, while also keeping a lot of the things from the original game and expanding on them.
Scarlet Grace is also a good game for beginner thanks to its very comprehensive ingame manual, but it's also a new generation of SaGa that doesn't really play like any of the games before it for the most part, so while it's a great game despite some critical flaws, it's also not really representative of the format of most of the series, the only game that is kind of similar is Unlimited and even there only on some things.
>>
>>709399
First off, checked. Second off, thanks for the input. I will start with RS 2 and then RS 3. GoS was pretty fun, both as Touhou fangame and a challenging RPG, so I will enjoy the SaGa games. Might delve into Ministrel's Song and Scarlet Grace afterwards. Thanks again, lad.
>>
>>709409
No problem friend, hope you enjoy the games as much as you enjoyed GoS.
Remember that unlike GoS these games are heavily nonlinear though, so they won't be quite the same thing in some respect, GoS is built specifically around an ever growing challenge and test of knowledge, SaGa's on the other hand is about surprising you through its nonlinear progression, both in game and character building terms, it's also something that Re:U doesn't really do for obvious reasons, they're games built around discovery and replayability, you'll probably be surprised by how much meat RS2 has especially, it might take you a couple of playthrough to grasp it but it's truly an incredible game even after all these years.
>>
>>709412
I don't mind that. Far too many modern games are way too linear or don't even try to break the mold and bring something interesting in both gameplay and story, so I'm sure that I will enjoy the SaGa series more so if it threw curveballs in a good way. Might post a few times about my progress on the games to keep people interested.
>>
Does agility determine turn order? Or is it just a suggestion?

I've got everyone bull albert decked out in -agility armor and despite the 50 point agility difference between albert and crew he sometimes doesn't go first

it's annoying to witness it
>>
>>709977
if the clear is orientated on Albert IK twice you just want to run A rank styles, if Albert is only meant to clear wave 1 then it is tricky and you need some luck.
>>
>>709980
Ah. That explains it. Yeah I'm using albert to clear the very first wave of the quest with the hog rider in it.

They can still clear it even if he doesn't go first, but it takes longer.
>>
>>709977
It's one of the main factors.
There's other things that determine turn order though, and are attack attributes and initialization times.
Attacks with [Fast] means they take priority over any other non [Fast], how multiple [Fast] are ordered comes down to AGI scores.
Likewise [Delay] attacks are put at the end of the round queue and AGI modifies the order of multiple [Delay] in a round.
Lastly, it seems that every attack has different initialization values, some attacks come out faster than others, this is coupled with the AGI scores and rolls for turn order so effectively, it is possible that a character with lower AGI can get higher priority in the turn order by having attacks that initialize faster than other characters' attacks.
There's also formations that explicitly alter turn priority without fucking with AGI though, Amazon Strike X being a good example of that as the character in the first slot will always get higher turn priority outside of people who use [Fast], this can be used to make up for a lower AGI score without directly buffing AGI like other formations do.
>>
Oh god I goofed. The Reuniverse tweet over here https://twitter.com/reuniverse_en/status/1477731464573698049? states 30% extra medals. I assumed 30% extra medals in my spending plan.
That banner is not 30% extra medals.
>>
>>709383
There's another Touhou SaGa game if you do get interested in more. I think its name was Nightmare of Rebellion or something. There's also Devil of Decline also.
>>
>Haven't played the game in months
>Update
>Stuck on loading screen

Well I didn't wanna play anyway....
>>
wtf is this
>>
>>710483
the fuck? Was there a stealth update I missed?
>>
File: 1630714793530.gif (101 KB, 136x245)
101 KB
101 KB GIF
>>710483
That's a blue lobster, Snake.
>>
>this reprint banner
Good bye gems, I won't stop until I get both Roc and Lyza
>>
>>710588
I'm thinking about it for doll(?) and summer vamp lady. I'd like a dark sword user. But her next style isn't very good and it's all she's getting. IF they completely overhault that style when it comes out potentially next week I'll probably go in on this banner
>>
>>710588
It's so fucking good for newfriends. Dammit, I wanted to roll for Doll when she got a rerun (got Fuse first pull of her original banner then nope'd out), but I already have Roc, Em and Lyza. It'd be suicide for me to chase her here after getting screwed so hard on the Aldora banner.
I have a list of 22 styles I've been waiting to get on reruns because their original runs came at bad times for me, but they keep coming back on banners where I have almost everything but them, so I keep skipping them over and over in a horrible cycle. Global suptix when?
>>709312
Hey newbro, they just announced a rerun banner coming in 2 resets from now. When it gets here, go all in on it. It features five styles. Get GLEX Rocbouquet and you'll have the best mage in the game. Get Lyza and you'll have one of the strongest martial artists in the game. Together with Emelia on the same banner (one of the best gunners), you will have access to some of the strongest single target blunt nukes. Doll would be a good pick up too. Even if she's not as strong as the other three, she has access to a rare guaranteed hit STR debuff and one of her passives gives her crazy high evasion if everyone in the party is alive (50% chance to ignore any attack iirc), so you can put her in a lead aggro spot of a formation like Tiger Shark and cheese bosses that don't spam aoe. Summer Vampire Lady is the only dud of this amazing banner, but she's cute so at least there's that.
It's a five style reprint banner so typically those five will be the *only* SS styles in the banner, which is pretty sweet if you're missing all of them like you are. Hell, I think the Christmas Urpina banner will still be up for one more day when this reprint banner drops so it might be worth it to wait until then to reroll. Or just grab a ton of jewels between now and then by grinding through story and events over the next couple days, your choice. Either way, good luck!
>>
Did I miss new years katarina rerun?
>>
>>710615
I don't believe she's been rerun yet
I've been holding out on her as the only thing that keeps me from going in on her is that her GLEX is pretty old at this point and double crush is no longer a good enough tool to validate using her.
>>
>>710615
>>710624
She had a rerun at one point, I'm 92% sure of it, but I can't think of the banner. At this point, I think the oldest styles that haven't had a rerun are last Christmas and New Years.
On an unrelated note, after God knows how many months and literally tens of thousands of tickets, Butcher appeared! The only two I have left to rescue from plat hell are Mirsa and Ferdinand and I still have one plat medal left so I'll select Mirsa if I don't pull him within the next 20 days. Does he actually want anything from his plat style?
>>
>>710483
that is one of the very first story things in the game, many really forgot about it existed.

>>710588
i am missing 3, if I don't get Roc early I will probably buy gems for Baum
>>
Is the game under maintenance right now or not? Hit my video ads, got a maintenance message and booted back to title. Waited a bit, went back in, was able to get into the game no problem. I hit the ads again and the same thing happened.
>>
Nevermind, I'm dumb and the jewel shop is down for maintenance but everything else is still up.
>>
new event, doko?
I don't wanna kill pigman anymore...
But I want those fucking gold pieces.
>>
File: ss.jpg (118 KB, 766x1361)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>712368
i needed some sword love so ive been enjoying it
>>
Got Roc on my first multi but also wanted both Emelia and Lyza, decided to go all the way to pity and only got 1 Vampire Lady and 2 Doll
Had to pity Lyza, I hope I don't regret this, Emelia will have to wait...
>>
>>712368
Ask and ye shall receive, it's conquest time again motherfuckers. Gotta go grab those rare currency drops before everyone clears the maps.
>>712551
Whenever I get my most desired style of the banner on my first pull, I nope the fuck out. Sorry to hear bro, at least you got almost everyone and the most important one (Roc).
>>
File: 1610912422697.png (72 KB, 279x275)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
You guys will be burning all your ballot tickets for Unlimited, right?
>>
>>712551
I would be all over it right now for Vamp and Doll but I'm holding off until I see what the next banner is. Since I'm already going to have to use THAT next month undoubtedly from wiping myself out on reruns.

>>712579
Sorry anon...
>>
File: 1622784194766.jpg (141 KB, 945x1200)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>712582
Anon listen, think about the future, GLEX Judy Anon, envision it, savor it
>>
>>712595
Anon, dark is already stacked with absolute killers as it is. Also while Judy is indeed adorable and I only learned Unlimited SaGa's completely confusing as shit (initially at any rate) magic system through her, my favorite character is Iskander and my faovrite storyline is either Mythe's or Laura's.

I shall represent SF2
>>
My God...it's not just voting for favorite series, it's voting for favorite game and they went so far as to separate SaGa 2 and 3 from the DS remakes.
>>712595
Fug, I want GLEX Judy, but SaGa/FFL is still my fave. Ah, but Undine...and Aldora...whatever, our votes won't make any difference and it'll be decided by reddit anyway. Just gonna do the honest thing and vote for my fave game.
>>
File: 1613515609720.jpg (41 KB, 500x340)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>712600
Anon bear with me
Listen
You ready?
TWO Psycho boom users
It's the future anon
Just think about it
Daughterwives for everyone anon
What more could you ask for?
All at your fingertips
You can steer us on a better timeline
Put all your ballots on US Anon
There's never enough Dark casters
>>
>>712606
You know what anon. Normally I'd go into RS2 again despite liking SF2 to get more Roc. But just this once I'll dedicate my autism for these threads. And I assure you I've got tons of autisms.
>>
>>712616
Now you're playing with power anon, that's how you roll with this series
>>
File: blunt.png (1.59 MB, 900x1600)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>712551
>>712582
Nah, It's alright, I'm lacking better single target blunt styles so Lyza is a nice addition
>>
>>712631
Meant to quote >>712568
>>
>>712631
Yup, you are set for blunt.
Anyone know if this conquest is gonna have an East 20 equivalent? It's time for me grind everyone up to a new cap.
>>
>>712643
I can't remember. But we'll find out before this post is 24 hours old once all the nodes get cleared
>>
File: 1626198027606.gif (87 KB, 192x197)
87 KB
87 KB GIF
Had 140k gems and wanted to catch Roc... Now I'm at 95k and had to pity her. Not like this sagabros I can't
>>
>>712579
Yes, but for ventus only
>>
>byakko constantly misses tatyana so she only hits for 70k instead of 80k
Thanks I hate it
>>
Any adjustment details for Doll, Lyza, and Emelia? I got Vampire Lady and GLEX Roc through other banners, and I only rolled 6 times to get Doll and Lyza. Don't plan on getting any others since I got 2 copies of Lady in the process and I got her style capped via training.
>>
>>712980
watcha mean by adjustment?
>>
They added two new fights to the conquest. If you happen to be in the middle of farming a completed quest at the moment like I was.
>>
>>710952
Roc in 5 multis and nothing else.
I hope GLEX isn't coming after Baum
>>
File: JyeKNHN.png (809 KB, 558x992)
809 KB
809 KB PNG
>>713024
Yeah I'm beating up Byakko now. It was kinda weird they added it at like 8 and I only noticed it because I was doing all the stages to see if one is 100% fullproof for a solo carry ID strat.

I hope I chose the right one to farm.
>>
Does this conquest have different stat caps/node like that last one?
Also every node was cleared overnight?? Wow.
>>
>>713073
Yup, it appears to be 1520 HP. Also characters are getting +3 per stat gain, +4 if they're special.
>>
>>713073
Yeah, just check discord or Scherbr for IK nodes when more open up. I am sure some will check on the caps of each as some are capped on many characters.
>>
>>713020
If these characters got rebalanced for global.
>>
>>713088
Oh. No this is entirely a rerun banner. Doll and Lyza in particular were exactly the same as JP when they released IIRC
>>
Im returning since the matriarch / jo banner, but I have no idea where to start now. There's just so much shit to do.

Any tips anons?
>>
File: image (1).png (2.75 MB, 521x2319)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
>>713189
This is currently my roster. I'll be leveling narwhal's daughter, but still have no idea what to do content wise. it seems the 108 quest i have to brain on. My highest hp is around 700~
>>
>>712752
She is well worth the pity my man, and with that many jewels you're still golden. It's sub 45k blokes like me who're sweating it out.
>>713189
It's conquest time, so you can get your stats up to speed with that. I think the 108 quest also adjusts to your level so try getting through that if you can, then switch to conquest. It's the last day of Macha I think and that event was quite hard, so don't worry about it. Just make sure to check event shops for SS gear and grab that, I can't remember if there was one in the Macha shop.
As for your roster, Undine, Fempress, Roc, katarina, Matriarch, Asellus, Monika, Jo, Ginny, Taria, Sophia, Gus, Barbara, Urpina, Bart, Mei-ling, Roufas, Mesarthim, Narwhal, all those are still usable to good (you can get a solid Noel from new beginner missions that can Lunar Blade+ on turn 1 too).
The rerun banner that dropped last night is a great place to pull, try to get GLEX Roc and you'll be golden. Emelia, Lyza and Doll are nice pick ups there too. There are only 5 hours left of the GLEX Christmas banner, try to get Urpina there if you can, that takes priority for your pulls especially because you have her other styles.
You can skip the new year's and UDx rerun banners, unless you're desperate for pierce (UDx Darque) or slash (both Mirsas).
>>
>>713197
The new conquest is out so you should be in there grinding away like the rest of us.
>>
Should I unlock Lyza's hidden AGI considering that I want her for turn 2?
>>
>>713364
Oh forget it, didn't realized that you can adjust her BP to not use Babel Crumble on T1
>>
File: eZE4gzq.png (234 KB, 558x995)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
Oh boy. I'll try not to spend it all in one place. But hey at least it's gold pieces
>>
File: 146578968576985.png (24 KB, 269x129)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Wait so the ballot is gonna effect what styles we get in the future?
I legit thought it was just for picking your favorite SaGa game
>>
File: 1619568120423.jpg (540 KB, 788x1024)
540 KB
540 KB JPG
>>713514
I told you bro
I told you to put all your ballot tickets in the US quest
You didn't listen
>>
>>713519
>we're about to see this potentially repeat 3 times next year with the games Kawazu have in store
>>
File: LqhOD1q.png (134 KB, 518x475)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>713519
>I told you to put all your ballot tickets in the US quest
But I don't WANNA.
>>
>>713514
Wait, where did they say this?
>>
Please do not vote for RS2, RS3 and SF1, we already have more than enough styles from these games
>>
>>713920
rs2 has over 200 chars
>>
>>713519
Laughed my ass off, thanks for the OC bro.
Also, you guys check the character popularity poll mentioned in today's notice? The last time global got one of these, we got GLEX Emelia however there's some fine print on the poll that says "the results do not guarantee the creation of any additional content and are for internal evaluations only." You can vote for up to 10 characters and they've got everyone there, even Claudia's bear. I voted for Human F, Mecha, Undine, Ellen, Dorra, Silver, Aldora, Mirsa, Hector and Judy.
>>
>>713920
But I want another Roc
>>
File: T260G_Model.png (113 KB, 250x297)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/reuniverse_en/status/1479694482513686529

Who did you vote for?
>>
>>714367
Roc, Ginny, Urpina, Final Empress, Final Emperor, Judy, Esper Girl, Iskander
and now that I think on it I regret not putting down Ninja and Coppelia. I suck.
>>
I'm pretty sure Hellberg Mtn Range: East 2 is the best place to Stinger farm with Darque in the Conquest. Out of 100 runs there I didn't run into a single unconscious resistant monster despite the huge pool of monsters that appear in it (27 in total).
>>
>>714709
Sounds good, thanks! Though the boss nodes seem to have a higher cap, my slow green sparkles turn gold when I bring my chars there. Guess I'll use East 2 to get them up to the non-boss cap, then switch to bullying Byakko.
>>
Don't remember if this was posted in here but it's relevant for GL now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36wue9bKlYE
>>
>>714769
Nice, thanks for posting it
>>
File: 1624655792919.jpg (127 KB, 960x635)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>714367
Me?
Ten votes for Hector of course.
>>
>>714994
He's unironically one of my top ten fave males in SaGa. Dude's such a bro, I wish I had his school style.
>>
>>714367
judy fem hu schirach
ginny lute minstrel
creator apollo mirsa
sif
>>
File: 1620436178062.jpg (309 KB, 500x539)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>715037
Hector forcing Gerard to man up and prove himself as his liege was pretty cool, especially since he becomes his best bro after that.
Which is why I can't hate Hector no matter how many times he spooks me in this game, he's one of the biggest bros ever.
>>
>>715394
Cute artstyle, where'd you find this?
>>
File: 1612680525449.jpg (823 KB, 800x1129)
823 KB
823 KB JPG
>>715588
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/3726321
>>
Is Schiele supposed to be stuck at level 43? Is there a way to get more pieces for her?
>>715602
Thanks!
>>
>>715652
Sorry, meant level 44. Had to finish leveling her.
>>
>>715693
yea you gotta do the rest if you want to im gonna do eeet
>>
>>715883
Ah, okay. Might do it one day, but not for now. I'd rather try and get her gacha style and max that.
>back up to 50k already
This game is amazing, I can't believe I actually will be able to pull for her and baum-chan after all!
>>
>>715977
my only hope is if they don't buff the next vampire lady. If she isn't buffed I can treat her as a dead style and rejoice.
>>
>>716071
Even if they buff her big time it means nothing because she's a dead character with no future styles and no niche.
What you have to hope for (or not) is that a GLEX vampy happens somewhere down the line, or that JP revives her with a new style.
>>
>>716148
Considering global buffs can sometimes end up being reworks almost substantive enough to be considered a GLEX, I'd say there is a tiny sliver of hope. Though that's what Anon doesn't want to happen, so I guess it's a sliver of despair.
>>
File: 2.png (1.6 MB, 634x925)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
https://info.rs.aktsk.jp/info/detail/130460?return_to=/info
wrestling banner
discord translations
>discord
i know but they were first

Urpina
>Passive 1: 50% each turn to get 25% STR and +2 BP
>Passive 2: 15% Attack Enhancement for first 3 turns of battle, +2BP also for first 3 turns of battle (UDx HumanF passive)
>Passive 3: 20% Tension, +1 BP at start of battle
>Skill 1: 0-1BP E-Power Strike/Slash attack with Low chance of stun
>Skill 2: 7-9BP B-Power AoE Strike/Slash Attack
>Skill 3: 11-14BP SSS-Power Slash/Strike Attack

Azami
>Passive 1: 1-turn Evasion with 15% STR/AGI increase at round start
>Passive 2: Power Charge 2 & +1BP per turn (Gustave/Matriarch)
>Passive 3: 20% Tension and 30% Iron Wall
>Skill 1: 2-3BP D-Power Strike Attack with Morale Down (S) for 1T
>Skill 2: 6-8BP A-Power Column Strike attack with Poison/Blind chance (medium)
>Skill 3: 12-15BP SSS-Power Strike Attack with Morale Up (Extra Large) for 5 turns

Pink Tiger
>Passive 1: Power Charge III (+3BP at start of battle)
>Passive 2: 30% M. Arts damage bonus
>Passive 3: 20% Tension, 15% Weak Point Focus
>Skill 1: 0-1BP D-Power Strike Attack
>Skill 2: 6-8BP S-Power Strike Attack, debuff STR (Medium effect)
>Skill 3: 13-16BP SSSS-Power Strike Attack
>>
File: 1625600839752.png (713 KB, 923x920)
713 KB
713 KB PNG
>>716347

>Azami & Urpina enjoyers getting yet ANOTHER kino style
>>
>>716347
yeah not reading discordtrannys shit
>all wiki sites use skills first, passives later format
>trannoid uses passives first, skills later just because
>doesnt even show stats of those styles
ill stick with gamerch and google translate
>>
File: 1624409333400.webm (83 KB, 384x304)
83 KB
83 KB WEBM
>>716347
>Year of the Tiger
>We finally get Pink Tiger
Kino, but did Urpina really need another fucking style?
>inb4 yes
>>
3 years and still no udx rich or udx ginny
3 years and still no fake chadstave and his edelritter army
3 years and still no sargon
3 years and still no egg
Man, it sucks to be a sf2fag
>>
File: yes yes.gif (787 KB, 320x240)
787 KB
787 KB GIF
>>716347
PINK TIGER?!
Oh I am loving this "new weapon types for old characters" thing! That art is too gorgeous. Urpina and Azami are faves too, I gotta mark this banner down on my future pull plans list.
>>716830
Didn't Rich and Ginny get good limited styles last year? Think it was for the second prefecture collab or something.
>>
>>716830
We still have a limited Rich and a couple of limited Ginnies though, they're not UDX but still rough equivalents since they're Prefecture styles.
Don't know when Sargon will roll out, if it's like the other mobage he might eventually take over gay clown dad's niche, I'd really like to have him and Eleanor around.
>>
Conquest's not even fully unlocked and I'm running out of people to train. Guess I'll work on Schiele, Baum-chan and Vampire Lady as that's the next banner I plan on pulling on.
>>
>>716347
https://imgur.com/T25ym9X
https://imgur.com/h4MLMEH
https://imgur.com/jSneQiD
>>
I think I got soft locked in Romancing Saga 1 (SNES version), I'm stuck in a cave with a lot of monster covering the exit of the room I'm currently at, I think I got to the next event rank since enemies changed sprites and now each time they attack they do around 70% of my total HP and I'm out of balms
>>
>>716864
I'm lazily grinding just to farm ballot tickets, don't really have anybody left to train outside of people who have no real use like turnip, the next banner should come up in three days so at least you won't need to bother with stat grinding for anybody in there, skill grinding though, that's another issue entirely.
>>716959
RS1 SNES is kinda wonky and requires extra safety saves and foresight.
Protip: Bewitchery buffs stacks infinitely so as long as you can turtle with heals and stack them you'll win anything.
I'd honestly tell you to skip it if you don't have experience with the rest of the games, it's pretty weird and lots of mechanics aren't designed well.
>>
>>716886
Urpina's so cute, reminds me of Spring Tiger from Tiger Mask W. And holy shit that Azami. I need all three of them, badly.
>>
>Aunus UDX banner
Talk about skipping
>>
File: 1641223161935.jpg (311 KB, 1014x1024)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>716886
>missed arsenal
>will probably miss this emelia as well
my blunt is so weak its not even funny
>>
>pushing New Year's and Lunar New Year's banners back for the next UDx banner
What the fug? I have Gwayne so I'm tempted to roll, but 1 out of 4 isn't good odds for me. Does this style dramatically improve him?
>>
>>717116
Not really, well we gotta see what they buff or change first but this seem like some trick banner to make people waste jewel before the second lunar year banner drops.
None of those styles outside of maybe Zenon are any good, Paulus is especially shitty unless they rework him hard.
>>
I still can't figure out who that blonde guy is on the New Year's title screen. Makes me think we're getting a GLEX Gustave this month.
>>
>>717134
It's the previous year's gustave's skin
>>
easy skip
>>
>>717136
Holy shit, I forgot all about that. Thanks man, mystery solved.
>>
>>717116
This is a rare no brain skip banner. Even I can skip this shit and I usually never skip.
>>
>>717163
>>717120
Nice
>>
>cucknus and cuckwayne udx banner
Lmao, talk about an easy skip
Wake me up when chadrakes banner is released
>>
>>717248
lol even the plats are garbage from what wikis say
>>
no matter the changes, summoning on this shit is a curse itself
>>
>GLEX Leonard hitting raid Dantarg for 50K with Spinning Slash
uh, I think I underestimated him
>>
>>718016
When I sort by strength, he's the highest beyond all my favourite STR chars I've been raising for a while now.
Speaking of Dantarg, how much damage do we need to hit each run for the max prizes? I remember with the Creator raid the instructions lied and there was actually a final guaranteed ticket drop 100k or so damage above the highest listed reward.
>>
>>718020
I think it's 900k like Kami, my highest auto score so far is 1.350K and there's seemingly no difference between that and above 900k
>>
Fug, no NY Golden Baum?
>>
>>718031
next banner
>>
>>700687
All thigh, no tiddy
>>
File: 1610865718533.png (132 KB, 250x250)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
2 million damage on auto, courtesy of GLEX Urpina, GLEX Leon, GLEX Emps, UDX Mads and GLEX Sasha
>>
>>718030
Thanks! Set up a team of Madeline/Roufas/Human F/Aldora/Leonard and it can easily hit over a million on auto, only issue is Human F dodging and deflecting prolonging the fight like GLEX Roc did during Creator's raid. Aldora's doing 120k damage, my girl's not bad!
>>
>>718045
Sick nasty. What's your setup?
>>
File: 1627918440407.png (866 KB, 720x1280)
866 KB
866 KB PNG
>>718196
pic related, got pretty lucky with deflects and combo and scored a 2 million once, which means on manual you reach the same score or more considering overdrive.
Give Double Dark Blade to emps, Cross Break to Urpina for T1+T2 and set Mads for continuous Luna Fulgur loops, Sasha keeps everyone alive until T10, give her staff a healing stone and you're set for auto scoring.
>>
File: biMtXZ6.png (1000 KB, 558x992)
1000 KB
1000 KB PNG
>>718200
Sick nasty.
I'm running this team. Get's 900-1.1m and then promptly dies off. Ideally in the 4th turn.
>>
>>718065
I tried to get Aldora but I only got 1 character on the way to pity and I couldn't justify going further for her.
>>
>>718234
You did the right thing, I wouldn't recommend going beyond pity for her and the only reason I did was because she's a top fave. She just became my first character to lose all sparkles entirely and hit the new highest stat cap on Dantarg's boss fight.
Speaking of the raid boss, jeez Dantarg's a fat fuck. We'll get him tonight though.
>>
please save your gems and pull on baum banner!
>>
>>718598
I mean I would but I'm not even sure if I'd use her.
>>
The datamine updated and there isn't a banner preview video. I did a once over on the changes (where applicable)

Gwayne
>STR 102%
>END 67%
>Dex 35% -> 25%
>AGI 90%
>INT 41% -> 81%
>WIL 72%
>LOV 36% -> 26%
>CHA 62%

>Abilities
>Cracked Lightning Counter
When being directly attacked, evades the attack and counterattacks -> with Cracked Lightning (high chance).

Counterattack: Cracked Lightning
M. Arts skill/Attack/Power: E/All Foes (Blunt+Lightning)
All range attack.
(Activates using skill Rank 1).

>Battle Tension
Attacks' damage increases (large effect).

[Start of battle]
Recovers own BP (+1).

>Over Tension
Attacks' damage increases (large effect).
Own combo/OD attacks' damage increases (large effect).
(An OverDrive Combo attack will receive both buffs).

>Cracked Lightning E
3 - 4 BP
Attack/Far/Indirect/All Foes (Blunt+Lightning)
All range attack.

>Feral Pounce SS
9 - 12 BP
Attack/Near/Direct/Single Foe (Slash)
Attack.

>Roaring Thunder B
10 - 13 BP
Attack/Far/Indirect/All Foes+Single Foe (Lightning)
First attacks all enemies, then attacks a single enemy.
-> When the attack hits, inflicts paralysis on target (medium chance/4 turn(s)).

Notes:
Skill 3 now paralyzes and Gwayne has 81% int on a medium chance. It will land.
Skill 1 costs 1 less BP. Shiny new aoe counter.
It's alright.
>>
Aunus
>STR 105%
>END 77% -> 85%
>Dex 70% -> 80%
>AGI 75%
>INT 38%
>WIL 61%
>LOV 26%
>CHA 55%

Abilities
>Demonfire Domain
Nullifies attacks which have heat damage. Also counterattacks with Flame Hawk when being directly attacked. (Counterattacks will not activate when parry is used in the same turn).

Counterattack: Flame Hawk
Axe skill/Attack/Power: C/Row of Foes (Slash+Heat)
Ranged attack. (Activates using skill Rank 1)

>Soul of Axe
When attacking with axes, attack damage increases (large effect) -> and damage taken will be reduced (medium effect).

>Fired Up Ⅴ
Attacks' damage increases (very large effect).

>Skills

>Tomahawk+ C
2 - 3 BP
Attack/Far/Indirect/Single Foe (Slash)
Attack.

>Delay Break B
10 - 13 BP
Attack/Far/Direct/Column of Foes+Column of Foes (Slash+Heat)
First attacks column of foes, then attacks column of foes again.

>Ablation Dance SSS
11-14BP -> 10 - 13 BP
Attack/Near/Direct/Fast/Single Foe (Slash+Heat)
Attack.
Grants all surviving allies a slash attack boost (small effect/1 turn(s)) and a heat attack boost (small effect/1 turn(s)).

Notes:
Ablation Dance was buffed into a FAST turn 1 nuke that still has it's 10% party amp on heat and slash
Soul of Axe means he takes slightly less damage.

Paulus and Mikhail are unchanged. Gross.
>>
>>718667
>>718665
Gwayne is still the winner of the banner. I'll probably pick it up on a rerun to fill the lightning slot of rainbow rangers more effectively.
>>
>>718665
>>718667
Bleh, Gwayne's cool but the rest is still not worth bothering with, Ablation dance still sucks dicks too
>>
jpbros what does this new opt for rensei mean?
>瀕死時+
>>
>>718665
>>718667
Thanks for the breakdown dude. Looks like I can indeed skip, nothing here seems very important. The Gwayne I already have is plenty good for aoe blunt/lightning, I have better counter tanks if I need that niche. I'm glad Aunus got some improvements as he seems to be an infamously bad character across all his styles but I still can't justify going for him even if fire is my fave element and axe is my fave weapon. If I need a fast t1 slash nuke that buffs my party's damage, I'd rather use my girl Sif who I like more as a character anyway.
>>718598
That's the plan! It still shocks me that I was able to recover enough gems in time to be able to pull on that banner when it arrives, I love this game.
>>
>>719016
you need to be at red hp for that one to work
>>
>>719131
so all 4 new opts are fillers
epic
>>
>>719202
sounds about right.
>>
Dammit, was reading up on the new styles on this super skip of a banner and I realized Aunus would give Aldora a really nice power boost. I like her a lot, but I really don't think I can justify pulling; it'd be a really, really dumb idea.
>>
>>719401
A one round 20% ATK buff that costs you 10BP, a turn and a STR slot to be actually somewhat worth it in a pure Slash+Heat setup is garbage, just slap an actually useful style like GLEX Leon in there and call it a day, or wait for Pyrix/Flame Tyrant to come around if you want a Heat cheerleader, UDX Aunus is a glorified Plat Sif for Heat, and unlike Plat Sif he can't even buff a team decently after the first round, don't fall for this abyssal ponzi scheme.
>>
>>719406
Don't worry, I won't. Wow, they make Pyrix playable eventually?
>>
>>719401
i'm reading up also but is the next aunus really all that important for axe? i get the whole new mode restricts you by weapons but it doesnt sound that important to grab.
>>
How do you get more tickets for voting quest?
>>
>>719845
Do more conquest
>>
>>720032
Not him, but I've been grinding conquest all day and it looks like they're no longer dropping as I haven't got any.
>>
>>719471
He is in the 3rd year anniversary in the second double banner round on a SaGa Soul banner with Dr. Nusakan, Alkarl and Kelvin. The banner's not bad but everyone in that celebration got overshadowed by Liam.
>>
>>720187
Seems you're right. I guess that makes sense. Time to blwo what I've got left.
>>
>>719471
All of the four lords will be playable eventually, like in the previous mobage, just like the three evil gods are already playable, Saruin should hit GL soon too.
The only villains that probably won't ever be playable are the edelritters outside of Sargon since they're basically non characters.
>>
>>720904
The seven heroes are playable, but I wish some of them got more respect then they get. Brotarg is still in the garbage pile, left to rot.
>>
>>720906
Eh, the main trio always get the spotlight but eventually the rest gets their good versions too, it's just that people like Dantarg or Bokuohn aren't all that popular to begin with.
Even when Imperial SaGa tried to turn Subier into a tuna flavoured Cuchulainn clone he didn't really get the popularity boost they expected, at some point they'd probably do another RS2: The Stage banner with the remaining heroes at least, that should uncuck the remaining four.
>>
Gave up pulling on the new banner after 4 pulls got me all except Gwayne
Back up to 45k gems, what's the next banner?
>>
Oh nice, Seeker's Path is back already. Was running out of things to grind and now Left Fork can hit rank 99. Plus I can finally get that young Zenon style, I've been wanting him on my team since he first appeared at the start of season 1 of the main story.
>>720937
We don't know what the next banner will be. We were supposed to get New Year's Baum/Saruin/Vampire Lady two banners ago as the next banner. And Narwhal's Daughter still hasn't had a rerun despite releasing a year ago; I think that's the longest wait we've had for any style's rerun.
I saw a theory on reddit that they're pushing back the next New Year's banner to try and turn Lunar/Chinese New Year at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb into one of those three round romancing festivals, which means we'll get another filler banner next week (maybe last year's NY styles?).
If they do run a CNY festival, I imagine round 1 will be Gold Baum's banner, then round 2 would be CNY Blue/Fempress's banner and finally a GLEX for round 3. That's just me spitballin' though.
>>
>>721066
ND had a rerun in the GLEX Emelia banner I think
>>
>Seeker Path again
Sounds like we're in for a slow week.
I ran out of people to grind too.
>>
>>721105
I was expecting a slow week when I saw the time of the next update. Woulda been nice if they ran maps alongside this but hell I've got a lot of styles to grind so I'm doing it.
>>
>>721109
Oh I don't really mind, I'll forget about the game entirely for a week, just log in for dailies and chill, I'd actually prefer if GL's pace was more relaxed but I realize I'm probably one of the few people who wants this.
>>
>>721105
It always gets slow after an anniversary period ends.
>>
>>720911
>implying they'll uncuck subier when true CHADneus exist
LMFAO, also the only way to uncuck bokuon is to completely ignore his typing and give him something else
>>
When's the next jewel-heavy event?
>>
Should I bother ranking up Destruction Doll Dance or should I keep using Punishing Combo against single targets with Coppelia?
>>
>>721236
The recent Subier is not a bad style, if they want to they can make him good, the issue is that they refuse to move on from their shitty and limited archetype model and try new things.
At the end of the day it always boils down to
>Wiper
>Nuker
>Fast farmer
>Counter bait
>"""""Tank""""""
>Healer
>Support/Cheerleader
It's way too little for a series that has 40 playable characters average per game, worse if you insist on making multiple NPCs or enemies playable too.
And the fact that only now are trying to expand on attributes and truly mix things up doesn't help.
They could have made the latest Subier have a mixed pierce/blunt set by giving him something Tentacle related, which would have not infringed their precious Forneus' niche either, yet they refused to do so and just made a decent Pierce/Cold style that is usable but not really noteworthy and already struggling for relevance now that the BP regen meta is running full steam.
And for the records they could have made the same exact thing for everyone else, I'm pretty sure Dantarg especially is gonna eventually turn into an Arakes clone but for AGI slots, unless they literally just give him a spear, or an axe if they want to drop a Destroyer reference, just like Bokuohn will be surely swapped to rapiers sooner or later because his current hammer typing makes no sense on top of being shitty.
They eventually uncucked Gerard and even Rich (and made him somehow good too), so there's no doubt we're gonna get usable styles for everyone, the question is when, if Jewbay of all people became meta so can everyone else.
>>721470
No reason to if you have GLEX Coppelia, Punishing Combo hits harder.
>>
I wish Asura had more hp, it's hard to level my mid-cost skills in Seeker's Path because I'll always use my high cost ones round 1 no matter how high I jack the cost, then he's dead partway through round 2 before everyone has a turn to go.
>>
I've only just made it to V Hard 1-2-5 in the story two weeks of playing and BARELY cleared it I am not fucking ready for events like these
>>
>>721761
Dude, you're lucky to start the game during a conquest event, they scale with your current CP so it's pretty easy to gain stats
Not to mention everyone gets bonus stats
>>
>>721761
Don't do the story mode, go for the conquest because it will take your styles further in a faster way and it scales with your current level. Believe me, this is the best time to grind
>>
>>721898
I bumrushed that particular stage to get all the Expeditions unlocked
Just chucked a bunch of units into a conquest stage and they got their shit absolutely pushed in. I'm guessing because they hadn't grasped their skills yet
>>
>shitters path again
how boring
new glex when?
>>
>>722085
Show me a better way to train skills with large BP requirements
>>
>>722085
please no
not another glex rush
My stash won't take it
>>
Fug, I think I'm out of skills/spells to rank up. Back to conquest boss nodes until the slow green sparkles disappear I suppose; I'm on slow green sparkles for all 75 chars I care about.
>>
GLEX Roufas when?
>>
>>723003
Yes! He also needs to share banner with GLEX Rouge (Slayer of Blue version), GLEX Earth Dragon, and GLEX Shuzer!
>>
File: 1636867130436.jpg (124 KB, 775x760)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>723120
>No GLEX Rei
I've notified Ciato about your lack of taste, consider yourself warned next time you post about Frontier GLEX wishes and don't include Rei.
You did vote for Rei in the recent poll, right?
>>
>>723132
Rei just got a style. I did not vote for her. I voted for God, Barbara, Red, Rouge, Gustave, Gustaf, Antonius Julanius, Elysed, and I can't remember the other two.
>>
>>723180
>Rei just got a style.
Irrelevant, there's never enough styles for Rei
>I did not vote for her.
Bold of you to do so, I'll remember that.
>>
Rei needs this >>700687 to be her next style.
>>
>>723132
>t. Orlouge
Someone call Fuse. We got a live one.
>>
>>722984
I stay on permanent green sparkle duty until I get a sneak peak on what the next banner will be. Which should be tonight methinks
>>
>>723644
Your IRPO glowies can't do anything, redblood
>>
he slept through the entire battle
what a lazy turd
>>
>>723878
I suspect we'll get a surprise after the big maintenance coming up, wouldn't be the first time.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.