[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 71 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1640604105599.jpg (548 KB, 1440x990)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
Happy New Year/waiting for new season
>>
>>698197
first for chadggy
>>
game's dead. you should move on honestly.
>>
>>698376
based
>>
>>698197
This game is racist, not enough nigger brawlers.
>>
File: 1640662508994.jpg (297 KB, 1620x1080)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>699051
>>
>>699118
kek
>>
Kairostime daughter collab vid is out

daughter collab vids are the best parts of bs not gonna lie
>>
>>699937
kys pedo
>>
>>699937
people who expose their underaged children to the internet should be shot or hanged on sight.
>>
File: 2021-12-28_11-46-42.png (550 KB, 1226x547)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>this is someone's father whoring themselves out for views
>>
where are the rape doujinshi with grom? his appearance is perfect and he even seems like the kinda guy who would revenge-fuck someone.
>>
>>701189
grom seems like he's an anxious mess.
>>
>Club progression is painfully slow
>There's no point in joining a worse or newer club due to shittier progression
>Let's just revert the one thing that made club league bearable to begin with
>>
I don't think supercell thought this duels thing completely through. It makes wintrading so fucking easy.
>>
>>699937
wholesome video but I rather see him do a gluttonous food challenge.
>>
>>701354
A bunch of clubs don't really deserve to be in mythic desu
>>
Are star powers harder to get after latest major update? Have a bunch of characters in level 9 and constantly opening boxes to get them, but nothing
>>
Anyone looking for a club? Don’t join mine, there’s nobody in it and it sucks.
https://link.brawlstars.com/invite/band/en?tag=2GUJ0RCLG&token=4z49brp8
(Silver 3 currently, or 292 club coins per week)
>>
>>702488
Star powers for me have always been way harder to get than gadgets, I get gadgets every couple of boxes I open but star powers I get maybe one a month
>>
>>702580
Really? I remember before increasing the maximum level, that went I leveled up my characters to lvl 9, I would get the star power in like 3/4 boxes, no lie.
>>
>>702632
same for me, I got barley to 9 and got both star powers in a week or so, while I lvld 2-3 characters to 9 now and only got 1 star power in several weeks
>>
why do 600 trophy ppl pick shelley or poco for deep end
>>
>>703397

Some people just want to watch the world burn
- but honestly they probably just suck to much to check the map
>>
>>698197
Honestly paula needs to get killed and skinned alive
>>
File: IMG_20211231_172024.jpg (692 KB, 2400x1080)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
Daily reminder that this game's main problem is matchmaking

>Pic very much related
>>
>>704206
i wanna see her nudes and have her moan at me in broken ESL english as i ravage her cunt
>>
Thoughts on the brawl rewind thing? A dev leaked the pin on Reddit, so big thanks to him. I actually want the Dani piper skin and I’m not ashamed to admit it
>>
>>704656
It was shit, we didn't get to see or vote on the nominations beforehand, couldn't see fuck all in the video itself, the "memes", comments, and replays were all cit short so I couldn't bother to care about anything shown. Just a gigantic waste of their time and money that could've been better spent on ADDING THE FUCKING 2ND GADGETS THAT HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR MONTHS. Or reworking the shitty awful ones like Darryl's and Penny's. Or balancing the overpowered and underpowered brawlers. Or adding cool maps. Or adding more challenges. Or figuring out how to bring back the gamemodes that everyone loves instead of fucking around with new ones. Or doing ANYTHING WORTHWILE
>>
>>704666
Cut short*. Also check em or fucking whatever
>>
>>704666
>Gears
>Power 10 & 11
>Club League
>New Skins
>New Pins
>New Brawlers
>Duels
Most of all the content we got since a few months ago, and it couldn't be anymore boring.
Apart from the brawlers, the last few have been pretty fun (and broken).
>>
Happy New year , I hope everyone in Supercell gets cancer

Finally unistalled
>>
File: 1638674191014.png (497 KB, 500x485)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
I tried making youtube videos with brawl stars. But it's very fucking hard to do without a pc

Rate me please?
https://youtu.be/8W5ZnC3hkZQ
>>
>>705926
Looks good anon
>>
>>706028
Thank you!

I thinking of shifting more towards shorts though as more views are in that area. Nobody wants to watch a gameplay of an old brawler being rank pushed anyway. Everyone wants to watch maxed put lola gummed all the way to 1000 trophies. Maybe I should spend more time playing and editing rather than just posting bi weekly
>>
>>706118
Aren't shorts forced to portrait aspect ratio? This is a game played in a landscape mode.
>>
>>706118
Good luck anon
>>
>>704666
trips of truth
>>
File: download.png (9 KB, 252x200)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>706343
Yeah I have to change the aspect ratio myself in the software. It fucks up the video but atleast it focuses on the centre part.
>>706449
Thanq
>>
>Having fun pushing for once with darryl
>1 win away from 700
>Game hits me with the always sure "lose 5 times in a row" strat
Fuck this game, why do i still play this shit with randoms.
>>
>>707235
For some reason when u are winning jew cell gives u bad teammates without fail.
>>
I have a theory that the higher you go the more likely it is to face premades. so in fact it's not your teammates get worse, but the fact that the opponents are coordinated

feels like teammates are contantly shit, usually
>>
File: 1639248855122.png (310 KB, 1024x1024)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
I made or (tried to make ) an .exe video. Rate pls? Had to edit it all on mobile only.

https://youtu.be/hwczAAhdZDc
>>
>>707382
Don't link to your personal Instagram page breh
>>
>>701354
Yeah everyone being fast tracked to legendary is really sustainable you faggot
>>
>>707264
Yeah no shit, after 800 basically every team is a pre made
>>
>>698197
Bros... we are getting hecklin' demoted..
>>
>>707264
This is just an inevitable statistical trend, people playing in premade teams are more likely to be higher in trophies than a solo player, and playing solo makes you get paired with other solos (or teams of two), which will always be at a disadvantage against a full team. The only solution would be separate queues but ladder isn't important enough for that. That's why power league exists
>>
I just realized that we didn't get present plunder for holidays this (last) year. How many game modes does SC need to scrap until something finally sticks?
>>
>>708074
Volleybrawl was the last time I had fun playing this game
>>
File: 1641076067863.png (3.61 MB, 2048x1150)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB PNG
How do we keep this game's threads alive?

Also how do I find teammates on Asia discord?
>>
>>708789
this board is so slow it would be impossible for this thread to die. its not our fault the game is stagnating and supercell doesn't give a fuck. next season is close and that'll bring some discussion.
>>
>>708789
>How do we keep this game's threads alive?
you don't. this game is fucking trash and you should have deleted it ages ago. stop supporting chinese garbage.
>>
>play with some guy
>we play several games together because why not
>I finally stop playing
“Hey, I played a bunch of games with this guy, might at well friend him”
>he accepts
>every. Single. Time I get on he sends a team request to me
>whenever I accept we end up playing until like 4:00 am my time because I don’t want to be rude
What should I do?
>>
>>709526
Talk and let the guy know like a normal person that u need sleep
>>
Also sorry for self promoting I just thought it was interesting. I told before that shorts are the way to go nowadays on brawl stars. My fucking video got barely 50 view but my short is near 400 views and I didn't even promote it anywhere.

Do people watching brawl stars have no attention span or what is this just the youtube meta
>>
File: Club League Progression.png (103 KB, 1798x760)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>707742
Yeah man it certainly would've killed them to do 2 extra weeks, or make progression less painful for new clubs.
Instead we get this shit.
Enjoy your Supercell Curated™ club league experience.
>>
>>709665
Both youtube and Instagram are promoting the short/tik tok format hard,thats it.
It was the same when they tried to copy snapchat with stories or the twitch with live streaming.
>>
>>709906
What difference does it make stopping boosted progression when people hit m3 or l3? In short term its 3 more weeks for first club to get masters, big deal. Masters/legends should be earned. In the long term its 0 difference at all and the normal distribution is still gonna be formed on D1/2 just like supercell wants, whether it takes 8 weeks or 12. Casuals can wait a few weeks to be in diamond, they dont even use their tickets for the rewards anyway they just leach.
Also for a new clan itll take 9 weeks to get from b1 to be a d1 average clan, I dont really think that's painful progression. Clash royale clan takes like 4 months just to get silver and like 20 months min to get legend. Of all the criticism of clubs, I dont think the new club rank grind is an issue at all
>Inb4 i am a shill and dont compare to clash royale cause that game is grindy notorious p2w trash reee
>>
I knew the grom 1% off super after supering someone must've been a rounding error and unintentional. They just changed it in a maintenance. Now he can actually cycle supers.
>>
File: images (14).jpg (11 KB, 280x280)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>710056
He's still useless tho. Just walk diagonally lmao @ ur shit new brawler

Dynamike will always stay thw superior thrower
>>
>>710018
The difference is that it would have taken less time for the median to reach Diamond 1, right now it's hovering around Gold 1 / 2. It will take another year to reach diamond.
Frank can happily advertise that they've boosted progression by 50% for the average player, while it's actually somewhere above 30% improving over time, and i'm not sure how accurate the 50% is anyway.
No one can disprove whatever he claims as long as they don't make public any numbers about clubs. They boosted progression for a month to save face and keep the casuals happy, while keeping those shop scams slightly more attractive while they still can.
Whether that works for them we'll only find out by the next annual income report they are obligated to do.

>>710180
>I have never faced a good Grom before and have no idea how cancerous he is to fight against so i am comparing him to objectively the worst thrower in the game.
Good for you anon.
>>
The more I play Grom, the more I like him. I don't remember what his 2nd SP will be, but I hope it's better than this one.
>>
>>710207
>I dont know how to play good with dynamike so I will just make up an assumption about him and insult him.

Good job anon bravo!
>>
>>710791
>You insulted my favorite character
Alright anon let's see your dyna reps.
>>
>>710791
Dynamike is garbage. Assumption? Just look at his win rates you insufferable fag. All the evidence you need. Look at his use rates in competitive in the world finals last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, all near 0 use. You know which characters were used though? Tick, Sprout, Barley. All much better throwers
>>
>>710865
>>711028
Seethe No one beats gale
>>
Speaking of dynamike, how would you rank the throwers in this game in general?
>>
>>711160
Grom
Barley
Sprout
Squeak
Dyna
>>
>>711160
Grom
Barley
Tick
Sprout
Byron's super
Amber's super
Dog shit
Dyna
>>
>>698197
>MMMMGH MMMMMMH MMMMMGH MMMMMMMMMMMHK
>>
>>711486
your crop is hotter than the full pic

the ingame skin is hotter than this drawing though, all in all
>>
>>711160
Grom
Sprout / Tick / Barley (they all seem about the same strength, current maps don't do them well)
Random sub-20k jessie
Dyna
>>
>>711136
Gale isn’t even a thrower eltardo
>>
>>711028
>plays Meta brawlers only
Ultratwink faglord
>>
>>711160
Sprout
Barley
Tick
Dyna
Grom
>>
>>711750
Scratch that, bring sprout down 2
>>
>random club guy invites me to play club league
>only 19k trophies but alright maybe he's not bad
>bounty
>literally just goes in a straight line and dies over and over again
>>
>>711747
I have dynamike at 700 right now. I also have sprout and tick at 700. Sprout is the most fun thrower for me to play personally because his contributions to the match feel largest. Tick has a very passive chip damage style gameplay and Barley is just a very difficult character in general. Sprout can easily feel like hes making contributions with a kill and a super. Bad characters like dyna arent really fun for me to play because losing every other match isnt fun. Also them being bad funnily just makes you sweat harder to win. Playing bad characters to be le epic underdog winner gets old fast when you start getting team wiped by buzz cause the meta is so reliant on cc and you decided to play squeak or penny one time.
>>
Average random Club League game.
Two homos pick Colt and Jessie on Pit Stop, we get put up against a fully coordinating team, all with the same user name lmao.
What's worse is their sweating and continual BM after I spin and try to play around... feelsbad.
>>
>>712102
I seethe. I know I should play with a club member but League is so boring I occasionally forget and have to do it last moment.
Idk what's with superjew matchmaking desu, Jessie picks are ALWAYS abominable even if she isn't the absolute worst. She's so incredibly mediocre and is always played as such.
Feelsbad.
>>
>>711787
Wtf i don't remember writing this post, that's literally my experience with every sub 25k random i've had.
>>
>>712102
>>712105
Kudobros..
>>
Honestly I feel like Grom is overpowered, I've been playing him for like a week and he's too oppressive, it feels like every shot lands and once you start cycling supers it's over for the other team. His gadget is kinda wack tho
I feel like they need to either nerf his damage or reduce his splash distance
>>
>>712210
Pros have been calling him best character since the week he released. His fast projectile speed means its practically impossible to miss your shots within 6 tiles of him, which is pretty oppressive and his super protects him from any aggro.
>>
>/vmg/gas tell me grom is le bad because you can easily evade his attacks
>a week later they said he's broken
lel
>>
>>712727
Yes you fuckface people used him and saw potential. He was misjudged at first
Now go wash your wife's boyfriend's cum off your face

In am other note , would you like to see new quests ? I believe that this game's major problem is not the grind but the luck of change the last 5-6 months. That's why I would love some new quests. For example instead of killing 25 enemies get 5 double kills.q
>>
>>713310
This game needs new everything
>>
>>709906
>>710207
Mega filtered. Club league is fun and well balanced. If you want a red tag on your profile you earn it
>>
>>712102
Every fucking time. Jessie players don't deserve to be called humans.
>>
>>711486
>lips
kil yourself
>>
File: 20220108_220309.jpg (1012 KB, 1920x1080)
1012 KB
1012 KB JPG
>2758 total trophies cl dia 2
>7000 tt cl gld 2
So not only does the 15k matchmaking cut-off not exist in Club League, you are also likely to get paired with someone far below your current league.
>>
>>714099
Why you hiding your name you faggot. Also matchmaking speed > accuracy, higher player retention this way you wouldnt understand
>>
>>714161
This is only because the game is primarily played by kiddies who have permanently disfigured their attention span via 24/7 tech usage.
It's bad enough in regular matchmaking but not at all justifiable in "League" type gamemodes.
Anyway I'm not the poster you replied to and I know you're fishing for (You)'s
>>
I want a dance button and a Pin that says "YOU GO BACK NOW" so I can use Darryl to stare down those damn Mortises and Edgars in Layer Cake also Grom's 2nd star power should be 20% faster reloading when Super Gauge is full
>>
Holy fucking shit. I'm pleasantly surprised how fun this game is. Why did I sleep on it for so long??

It's not pay to win right?
>>
>>714437
it wasn't p2w for a good while but the newest update kinda fucked that over. the difference between 9 and 11 with maxed gears is quite significant and would cost upwards of 4k dollars to get every brawler to maxed from level 9. its still fun, but people can definitely buy their way to a significant advantage if they are filthy rich and willing to spend a lot. just play it casually really, lots of retarded kids play too who will never get anywhere close to level 11 with maxed gears.
>>
>>714448
I wasn't planning on spending any money. Maybe max out one character. Is it that good to become an esports player?
>>
>>714454
i don't follow esports stuff at all personally.
>>
>>714455
You think that I can still max out one character and continuously climb though without spending money?
>>
>>714454
Dont try to become a pro player for something that is going to die in 3-4 years.
I feel like you are a bit young so my tip for you is to stay away from that kind of career.
>>
>>714454
Esport matches are done in friendly games, so the only progress you require is unlocking the necessary brawlers.
No one good will play with you if you are under 20k though.
>>
>>714456
Sure, you can get a rank 30 with one character.
But you need to push multiple characters to get your overall trophy level up.
>>
>>714563
>multiple
Every character*
>>
>>714437
Also tip: while progress starts quick it will inevitably stall and reach the point where you will be stuck waiting on boxes or new brawlers.
Try not to burn out.
>>
>>714437
>It's not pay to win right?
It's pay to accelerate progress. As a FTP, you should be very careful on which characters you invest in, You're only going to be able to focus on a few to 9 much less to 11 for a very long time.

My suggestion is to focus on your one guy, get him to at least 10 if not 11. It's ok to pick up very cheap levels on the other characters to try them out. 5 is very easy, 7 will get you the gadget, but stay focused and only really work on one guy at a time, to at least 9 if not 11.

>>714456
Absolutely. But without a wide roster, youre going to have a tough time at power league, and club league. You should play them anyways for the points.

>>714454
You're several years late for esports here.
>>
>600 trophies bounty on shooting star
>playing sprout, bea and mortis are teammates
>mortis just chills in the back bush and spams emotes
>we still win
>>
>>715160
>It's pay to accelerate progress

Seriously ? Is it ?

Takes a lifetime for a f2p to max a single character and that's so if you are lucky enough to get the required pp.

It is pay to win
>>
>>714454
>you share the same board with these absolute mouthbreathers
>>
>>715673
Paypig seethery. Don’t listen, anon.
>>
>>716038
Honestly, after the last update the game is a hard sell to me for anyone new, even if they enjoy the game immensely.
It was bearable before, now it's robbery in broad daylight, and the devs couldn't be any less transparent. It is obvious that making a fun little game is no longer their objective and their plan is to rake in the dough while it's still coming.
If you are new and genuinely enjoy the game, sure you can give it a try, but you are far too late to catch up to a reasonable level where you can compete.
>>
>>716059
I think both pre-update and post-update the most fun parts are getting new brawlers and getting the first 4-500 trophies. Beyond that you start to get bogged down by resources, bad teammates (bad matchmaking)

unless you only play a few games every day you always reach a point where progress basically stops for potentially weeks, when you reached the trophies you realistically can, and all your opponents are stronger than you in some way (gadgets, star powers, gears). this has gotten worse with the new update, but it was always a bit of an issue in my opinion
>>
>>716059
>>716076
the more time goes on the more you encounter level 11 people with high level gears as well, and they are just objectively at a significant advantage if you aren't level 11 as well. if they are the same skill level as you or better they will win every encounter.
>>
>>716088
yeah, it's only gonna get worse. I have one character at 700 and the enemy team almost always has at least one lvl 11. also it's fairly common to get a random noob player with 100-200 trophies and the likes, really messed up
>>
10 vs 10 map. Let it happen.
>>
>>716216
Physically impossible
>>
>>716261
Not a valid reason.
>>
rate the victory dance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnT-C-xqCTM
>>
Who in their right mind would choose the first star power over 30% extra damage?
>>
>>716440
No one, it's fucking garbage.
And a garbage starpower is very much the thing that held Grom back from being an even bigger menace.
I did actually test it, and while the speed can help while you are holding off the super for a kill, you tend to use the super before you can get big benefit from the ability.
>>
>>716483
Forgot pic.
I wish i saved up my boxes for his 2nd sp.
>>
Haven't played since the movie star lady was released along with gears, what did I miss?
>>
>check map maker
>the same 'like plz' map wons yet again
>every single gem grab map is a copy of that one retarded map that always wins
Its been like this for more than a year
>>
>>716440
Same as Griff, why would anyone in their right mind use the second SP? (also did they do something to the sp and gadget rates? i haven't gotten either of them in so long)
>>
Golden tickets are... LE GONE
>>
>>716630
Map maker has convinced me that democracy doesn't work.
>>
>>716730
i don't know why they thought they were a good addition in the first place. even frank was gloating about using them in the last 20 minutes like a cunt.
>>
>>716776
I liked them
>>
Ded gaem.
Really sorry my favorite mobile game turned out like this. Fuck chinks, fuck superjew and fuck Mammon and his greed.
>>
>>716730
Lets enjoy the 05 gems goy
>>
File: 1633227101653.jpg (149 KB, 611x750)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>716949
Remember you can only choose between God and mammon
>>
>>717015
>5 gems
wow that's...1/6th of a 30 gem skin! almost 30c's worth!
what are you going to buy with your 5 gems anon?
i am going to get some nice 50 gold to help upgrade my brawlers to power 11, only 9.999933% of the way left!
>>
>>716745
>Democracy doesn't work
>(when 90% of the population consists of children, retards and third worlders)
>>
>>698197
I don't mind devs being jewish as long as they make the game fun and add cool shit, but they went full jew and everything is fucking awful as always
>>
Now that I think about it, is there a single brawler where it's a good idea for the enemy team to blob up as much as possible?
It's like it's the first step to salvation for pubbies, again and again and again and again
>>
>>717251
Leon when he uses super, he has burst but cannot sustain through multipke bunched up brawlers that destroy him the moment he appears. He can get one single pick after super at best against a coordinated team.
>>
Matches with randoms at around 500 trophies are worse than at 300 or 400, theres something about the 500-550 range that makes the game practically unplayable with randoms
>>
How bad would things get if gambling (with gems or coins) for match outcomes was an optional mode.
>>
>>717108
Implying this isn't the case generally anyway
>>
File: 1616754188048.png (122 KB, 1000x1000)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>717358
500 is the terrible valley of mediocrity between the two peaks of:
1. Terrible but new players
2. Good and coordinated players

500 marks the range of players only barely knowing the most simple basics of gameplay through endless mindless repetitions until its just an unconscious physical process.
They don't have the creativity and curiosity of the new learning player who, though he generally plays poorly, can occasionally make a good play via just testing the mechanics of the game and not being set in any preconceived notions of playing.
And he doesn't have the flexibility and conscious adaptive intelligence (experience) of the learned and good player who actually knows what he's doing, but all the same isn't set in any unnecessary preconception.

The valley of mediocrity is the absolute death that kills over and over just generally in the world, and so too in video you'll notice it's always the most abominable unfun range to EVER play in.

Fuck trannies. Fuck jannies. Fuck nigs. Fuck spics. Fuck children.
Amen.
>>
>>717391
*and so too in vidya
Fuck typos
And fuck captcha
>>
>>715641
>>It's pay to accelerate progress
>Seriously ? Is it ?
>Takes a lifetime for a f2p to max a single character and that's so if you are lucky enough to get the required pp.
>It is pay to win

I'm FTP, with a mediocre club, so that's 100pp a day. I've got 2 level 11's already with 2 full gear each, and one level 1. I'm averaging one character going from level 9 to 11 every 3 weeks, and that's not including seasonal rewards. Not exactly a lifetime, and no luck involved.

I'm not sure how you're wasting your resources, but I'm not seeing the problems you are.

>>716059
Getting the entire roster to catch up is going to be a slog, but getting a core team up to competitive levels, that you can hold your own in power league and club play is very doable. You can't expect to hold at 700 800 or 900 just because you were there 3 months ago though.

>>716088
...and if they are that much more dominant, they'll jump out of your trophy range soon enough.

>>716489
Do club play and buy power points every day.
>>
This account has been uploading leaked footage of Clash Heroes.
https://twitter.com/Troll_Leaks
>>
>>717555
>every 3 weeks
Incredible. 1 every 3 weeks, wow.
Paired with how insubstantial all the updated they're pumping out are, 1 every 3 weeks might as well be a lifetime.

As for fully upgraded gears? I'd wager you had enough for those brawlers and maybe a few more from boxes, getting the rest for whatever future brawlers you wish to max will be an incredible slog.

Progression has been irreversibly fucked if you want power 11 gear shit, if not, power 9s are still completely feasible.
>>
>>717563
I could go with one brawler from 9 to 10 every week instead.

>As for fully upgraded gears? I'd wager you had enough for those brawlers and maybe a few more from boxes, getting the rest for whatever future brawlers you wish to max will be an incredible slog.
You'd be wrong.

Power 10 is quite feasable. I'd just rather have 5 power 11 than 15 power 10.
>>
>>717568
Power 10 is also far less relevant stat wise AND gear wise.
You're right to go for only 11s, but one brawler from 9 to 10 in a week, and one from 9 to 11 in three weeks is scarcely good.
Additionally because gears suck to get and given most (read:most) only get any use out of 2/5 of them, some more only 3/5 of them, it's it's more tedious.
>>
>>717597
Power 11 has interactions advantage over power 9, but barely any over power 10. Power 10 isn't going to win you more but you will have to get it to keep up with all the power 11s.
>>
I already ran into a gold bottleneck and I only have 2 level 10 brawlers and one level 11.
Why don't they just let us buy shit with star points? We only get one mega box and one big box per month available to purchase
>>
imagine defending s*perkike for free. shameless.
>>
>>717840
You're doing it for free?
>>
>>717555
There is a huge gold problem plus you fucking ape not all the players like you and me had almost everyone at level 9 before the update.

Think about the new players and their experience for once

Also can you please tell me how does Frank's dixk tastes like ?
>>
>get to the point that all your brawlers are at a playable level
>new resource comes out/game dies
great way to spend time
>>
>>717867
My estimates include gold. As a matter of fact, I"m sitting on 40k gold float right now. Enough to get 3 more brawlers to 11 as soon as good luck in the store turns, if I felt like it.

Sure, the new players are going to be sitting with level 9's at 500-600 trophies for a long while, but the old cap isn't a bad place to be at, and the fact that zoomer whales are going to be flailing around for the short time it takes for them to get out of your trophy range really doesn't change that much.
>>
>>717958
Just have 40k gold already bro!
>>
>>717958
>My estimates include gold

Can someone be this retaded ?
>>
Looks good, is it pay to win?? why?
>>
>>718013
not really if you're a casual gamer. I never paid any money in the game, and I am fine. Got a decent amount of brawlers (2 legendaries)
>>
>>718024
>not really if you're a casual gamer

What do you mean with that
>>
>>718026
If you NEED to compete at the top tournament levels right now, there's a huge grind for all the shit you need. But the game is very playable as is.
>>
>>718046
I would like to compete in high tournaments and be professional but I will not if it is a pay to win game

I'm tired of playing Freefire and I want to try something new
>>
holy shit this game is fucking boring.

this game needs new content that isn't new brawlers because it's extremely stale. the gameplay doesn't have enough depth to keep you hooked like clash royale or clash of clans does.
>>
>>718063
there's ton of shit you could improve or add, but the devs have their focus on how to profit from already existing mechanics
>>
Lmao they are actually selling star powers for gems now
>>
>>718074
Not new, they've done it before.
I haven't gotten any gem sp offers in months before this one though.
>>
>>718026
>>718013

Someone answer this please
>>
>>718099
No its not pay to win
>>
>>718099
Scared?
>>
Lmao people from my club got matched against Bobby and Patchy.
Bobby got into the world finals with STMN
>>
>>718099
yes it is pay to win and they astroturf this thread like this guy >>718127 to get you to sink into the game.
if you didn't start playing 2+ years ago then it's already too late. another anon already did the numbers and the time it will take for you to catch up to say the top 1000 or even 10000 people is astronomically high.
>>
>>718351
>if you didn't start playing 2+ years ago then it's already too late. another anon already did the numbers and the time it will take for you to catch up to say the top 1000 or even 10000 people is astronomically high.

Just because it takes you a long time to level up doesn't mean it's pay to win. That is actually the opposite of pay to win

It seems that you do not know what is pay to win
>>
>>718360
>Just because it takes you a long time to level up doesn't mean it's pay to win
holy fucking shit the pilpul get the fuck outta here kairos nobody gives a shit about your gay channel
>>
>>718361
You dont know what pay to win is
>>
>>718360
This is true, but in a game like Brawlstars the time it takes to progress (now) is not so endearing.
In a game like COC it's more the journey than the destination, every step along the path to being max is fun and yet the game still fine tunes progression continually each year.

On the contrary a game like brawlstars, as it is now, is an absolute slog to progress through (more so if you weren't maxed before the new levels, or are a new player) because while the journey is still enjoyable, its undeniably unto the end of the destination - which they now deny you.
I've been playing for about 2 years and 10 months, and looking on it in hindsight I ABSOLUTELY would not bother trying out this game as of the recent addition of new levels.
Prior to that, progression, despite the absolute ton of content to progress through they've added (All the new brawlers and their respective gadgets and SPs) was actually quite good and made it a perfectly doable for new players to max out after a year or so. (Depending on their spending habits.
>>
>>718063
Really. I didtched royalle and clans becaus I thought they were boring.

>>718382
I'm going to have to disagree for the most part. Of course maxing everything is a giant pain in the ass now, especially when it was just getting 16 characters to level 9, vs 50 characters to level 11. But I'm FTP with 6 level 11's. and I'm really not feeling the strain you are.
>>
>>718696
I'm not feeling any strain, I'm in probably the exact position you are. I was previously maxed before level 11s too.
I'm talking about the process of getting to my position of progression from the perspective of someone just starting out or of someone who wasn't nearly as far in as I was, as of level 11s being introduced.
>>
Edgar was probably the worst addition to the game ever.
Absolutely braindead character to play with, even worse than jacky or rosa, mained mostly by children and a pain in the ass to deal with if your teammates don't know how to keep him away
>>
>>718382
That's the difference between a game where progress is the main appeal and one where it's merely meant to slow you down.
Clash of Clans does progress right, each town hall experience is different and while ultimately you are doing the same thing, there are many different ways you can enjoy the game (farming, pushing, wars, leagues, clan games, goblin campaign and so on).
There is also no limit on how many resources you can get, and while you have some temporary
Meanwhile Brawl Stars puts you at a disadvantage compared to other players as long as you are below their level, upgrading new brawlers is the same as always and having limited daily progression forces me to play at the pace the devs want, not at the one i want.
First few builder base updates sucked all fun i had with CoC though, they had nothing of what made the game fun in the first place and employed the same limited progression formula Brawl Stars does. I would still be playing the game if not for that.
>>
>>718826
Undeniably.
Just generally the whole play passive charge ult then team wipe brawlers are super aids.
Edgar is more frustrating but Buzz is equally abhorrent in how good he can be.
And don't forget we have Fang next season, who charges his dash team wipe ult in 4 projectile hits.
Le epic low iq brawler archetype for kiddies to play.
>>
>>718881
Yeah I 100% agree.
Though builder base is immensely better now, at least while it's a bit of a slog it's not intolerable and nice as something different just doing the 3 attacks each day.
I also appreciate that hard rushing to BH9 is both the best strat for maxing and for getting otto .
I recommend you get back into anon, it's very fun. It helps that Builder Base is entirely optional too.
>>
>>698197
>>
>>718881
Oops, didn't finish the first paragraph.
>There is also no limit on how many resources you can get, and while you have some
daily boosts, the game doesn't hard cap you beyond that, the only limit is how fast your builders are, how much you can dump into your walls or how much you can store while waiting for upgrades. You also have passive income and returning player boosts if you get bored of the game and come back later.
>>
>>718881
>Brawl Stars puts you at a disadvantage compared to other players as long as you are below their level

It is logical, no? I don't understand what you are complaining about

It is OBVIOUS that if you face a player with a higher level than yours you will be at a disadvantage as in any video game

This doesn't even make it PAY TO WIN. Do not deviate from the main question please
>>
>>718133
Look, I just want to play a legitimate video game where I don't have to lose because my opponent unfairly paid real money to be better than me and win
>>
>>718968
Sounds like cope, git gud, I play at 800 trophies and barely see any lvl 11s
>>
>>718964
>reddit spacing
>paypig bootlicker
checks out
>>
File: lol.png (468 KB, 808x768)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
*jumps on u*
>>
>>718063
It's annoying how Club League turned out to be the exact same shit but for a different currency.. They could've at least added some new unique modifiers to it to make it feel different. I barely play it because it's just boring. I'd rather just spend time pushing
>>
>>718982
Ok where is the pay to win?
>>
ATTENTION

I need someone to recommend pc videogames that are MOST LIKE BRAWL STARS
>>
>>719050
Bump
>>
which brawl star girls have hairy pusspuss
>>
>>719101
you absolutely don't need to bump any thread for any reason whatsoever on this board. we already told you, you fucking child.
>>
>>719109
>you absolutely don't need to bump any thread for any reason whatsoever on this board. we already told you, you fucking child.

Shut up, nazi. Where do you think you are
>>
File: Pam brawl stars.png (68 KB, 300x300)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>719108
>which brawl star girls have hairy pusspuss

Definitely Pam
>>
My club is getting le demoted this season kek
>>
>>719114
>cum to mama
every time I hear this quote I...
>>
>>718964
Clash of Clans lets you choose who to attack and disincentivizes attacking town halls below your level. The game has many mechanics made to pair players of similar progress.
Brawl Stars has none of that, matchmaking is a mixed pot where half of solo matches have at least one absolute retard on either team, players of any skill or progress level are paired together which makes solo queue an insufferable experience.
I like the gameplay of Brawl Stars more than Clash's, but Clash of Clans is definitely the more intelligently designed game.
>>
>>719233
Trophy matching is absolutely a thing. You don't have choice in the matter like COC, and it's not as refined but any idiot starting with a freshly unlocked character can tell the fucking difference.
>>
>>719249
That's because there's a hard divide at 15k max total trophies.
players below 15k cannot get matched with players above 15k on ladder, unless they play with a high-trophy brawler.
Meanwhile me with 35k gets any retard fresh above 15k.
Total trophies matter the least in the matchmaking algorithm.
>>
>>719108

TRASHY MESS:
Pam-- Biggest, Baddest.
Jackie--
Rosa--curly
Shelly
Tara-- what happens under the carpet, stays under the carpet.

-

MANICURED

Lola-- Green and professionaly styled.
Bea
Amber-- oiled and burnt off.
Belle
Bibi -- Someone's gotta be the classy one of the gang.
Max --shaped to be aerodynamic
Penny --waxed as in mustache wax
Piper --trimmed into a heart shape
EMZ -- has her onlyfans URL on it.

--
BALD/YOU SICK FUCK.
Jessie
Meg
Nita
Spike
>>
>>719249
Yes you fucking cockloving cuck but after 3 matches you get matched against a level 10 enemy whilst you have a level 3 one.
This games give those who pay an unfair disadvantage for a really long time. F2P players will have to grind for years in order for their brawlers to have the same stats as their whale counterparts.
For a new player starting now shit is going to be unbearable.
The main problem with this game tho is the luck of real changes. They keep pumping brawlers in a higher rate than Turkey's inflation instead of getting us some of the loved modes and fixing matchmaking

PS Grom is aids and cancer combined
>>
>>719255
Belle should be in the trashy category

>no colette
:(
>>
File: a7lpw2l0c0g71.png (503 KB, 640x757)
503 KB
503 KB PNG
>>719307
>smelly, old hag cunny

>>719255
Who has the best robocock / robopussy?
And why is it Barley?
>>
>>719108
>>719255

TRASHY MESS:
Pam-- Biggest, Baddest.
Jackie-- She puts effort in, but a full day of sweaty jackhammering, and it's a disaster area.
Rosa--curly. Trimmed by Bea. Grows out everytime the super is used.
Shelly. Smells like cholula sauce.
Tara-- what happens under the carpet, stays under the carpet.
Belle-- Well groomed but stanks like a desert bandit hag.

-

MANICURED

Lola-- Green and professionally styled.
Bea-- Bea-utiful.
Amber-- oiled and burnt off.
Bibi -- Uses pomade in the traditional bancho style.
Max --shaped to be aerodynamic
Penny --waxed as in mustache wax
Piper --trimmed into a heart shape
EMZ -- has her onlyfans URL on it.

--
BALD/YOU SICK FUCK.
Jessie
Meg
Nita--has fleas.
Colette-- Shaved clean to show off her tattoos of her favorite brawler.
Bake Sale Barley-- Properly polished and smells delicious.
Spike
Tick
>>
>>719233
>Clash of Clans lets you choose who to attack and disincentivizes attacking town halls below your level. The game has many mechanics made to pair players of similar progress.

>Brawl Stars has none of that

Bro you are retard as fuck. by people like you the community of this game is shit
>>
>>719262
>Yes you fucking cockloving cuck but after 3 matches you get matched against a level 10 enemy whilst you have a level 3 one.

First you complain that it does not allow you to fight with high level opponents and now you complain that your opponents have a very high level. Also, there is nothing wrong with that, it is not like you are playing against professionals >>719262
>This games give those who pay an unfair disadvantage for a really long time. F2P players will have to grind for years in order for their brawlers to have the same stats as their whale counterparts.

>For a new player starting now shit is going to be unbearable.

I repeat it again: that it takes your time to level up your character DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS PAY TO WIN. That means the opposite and makes it even more fun and entertaining.
>>
I thought Colette was a smelly fangirl in cosplay basically.
>>
I listen to the GLA soundtrack whenever I play as Barley.
Run through the sprinkler!
>>
>>719566
Are you from reddit?
>>
Got Piper today. Only Nani and Bea left from the purple brawlers
>>
File: 20220115_221717.jpg (721 KB, 1920x1080)
721 KB
721 KB JPG
>C'mon guy use your tickets, let's get first place anon
I hate this gamemode
>>
I have yet to see anyone with a club league costume. Where the fuck are they?
>>
>>720846
they're all fucking ugly man. people either spending their club points on something else or saving.
>>
>>720846
I've seen both chicken Rico and moldy mike or whatever it's called
>>
The take away lessons from pubbies and their first three brawlers
>Shelly should be firing at everything at maximum range and keeping distance
>Nitta should be shooting even when not in range at all
>Colt needs to autofire all the time
>>
reminder to stop playing as soon as you have no chance for any more big boxes and save your tokens (and token doublers) for tomorrow
>>
>>698197
Hello anons, obligatory /vmg/ club club link here, if anyone else is interested in joining.
https://link.brawlstars.com/invite/band/en?tag=209802LY0&token=axndyeap
We've got 28/30 people right now, if there's anymore than 2 people who want to join I can make space by removing anyone who's been off-line for a while.
>>
>>721528
What league are you guys in right now?
>>
I'm quitting the game today. I hated the new update but thought I'd give it a chance. Season is ending and I cant stand this game. Gears suck and club league makes the game feel like a chore now.
>>
>>721554
honestly club league is boring but if anything makes the game feel like a chore it's power league and grinding trophies. club league is literally just two quick games, its a minor inconvenience at worst but it definitely could have been done better for how much it was hyped up. very lazily done.
>>
>>721552
Mythic 1 right now.
Really it's a casual club so I imagine it'll fluctuate or either stay there, no-one really cares all too much about league.
>>
>>721569
Lmao, no thnks
>>
>>721624
something like 1.6% of clubs are in mythic and higher. the vast majority of players literally do not give a shit about club league. for good reason.
>>
Hah hah! Lose the challenge because of AFK teammates on doubles!
>>
File: 6789876789.jpg (146 KB, 1548x1574)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>716730
brawlbros...
>>
>the game is so dead even the vmg thread is flopping
>>
>>722315
There's honestly just nothing interesting happening in the game right now.
>>
now that I can get 200 tokens for 3 solo showdown wins it feels unfair to only get 500 for 8 colonel ruff wins
>>
>>718995
these are the one calling you a nazi and racist online
>>
I have 300 gems but i will not buy the pass
>>
>>722906
Nah that one is calling you a tranny and a leftist online
>>
Why is tara and jessie still haven't got nerfed? Those whores are usable and powerfull almost at every map and gamemode, the "balancing" is just like only like 10 brawlers which get attention while there is trash like piper, bull and colette
>>
>>723267
What the fuck are you talking about ? Tara got fucking nerfed. A nerd not deserved by any means.
Now why the fuck sandy is so strong and still hasn't been nerfed is the only serious question.
Nevertheless I really hope that everyone in Supercell get hit by a semitruck
>>
>>723290
sandy literally was just nerfed. any futher nerfs would probably make him irrelevant.
>>
>>723320
>make him irrelevant.
I couldn't care less, his super is already mega op, fucking go buff shit none plays
>>
>f2poor
>want to buy 8bit skin
>but also the pass
>>
>>723403
the 8 bit skin legitimately fucking hurts my ears. i cannot believe they think that voice is fine still man. should have been on a bigger discount too.
>>
Pipers voice makes me really horny
>>
>>723267
Tara is solid but not needing a nerf.
Jessie sucks.
>>
>>723267
>the two noob stomper brawlers that were designed to punish clumping together are op
Anon... i have bad news for you
>>
>>723414
Yeah, the voice is horrible but I really like his 4 legged look
>>
>>723566
You're retard, those two can easily defeat most of brawlers on 1v1. Especially jessie
>>
File: 1642476683703.jpg (32 KB, 570x380)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>quest: play as mortis
>>
why does everyone like brawl stars?

i tried out the game, but i just could not get into it.
>>
>>723642
Pseudo MOBA for brainlet zoomers/arthritis-ridden boomers.
>>
>>723656
to be fair LoL and dota are just not worth it nowadays and this scratches that itch somewhat.
>>
>>723664
True
>>
>>723320
Please see this >>723380

The way that he is just a better Shelly all around is fucking retarded
>>
>>723917
Shelly? They have 0 similarities, the character hes closest to is nita, hes better than nita because he has faster unload, faster projectile speed, faster movement speed, better super, more range, more damage (but lower dps, important in matchups like bo, fang) and most importantly his gagdet is mechanically broken and would still be good even if it was nerfed to a 0.1 second nerf, it practically renders him immune to aggro and lets him make important kill confirms when he wants. Also his star powers are very strong might as well mention that
>>
>>723559
Tara has a gagdet that invalidates entire characters and was very deserving of a nerf. I think nerfing the lifetime of the shadows would've been better than nerfing the health though, health nerf basically just served to really help stu in that matchup since 1 shot kills 2 shadows now.
Jessie is a noobstomper >>723267 is a shit player, >>723566 is right. Jessie struggles winning any 1v1 she gets 3 or 2 shot by everyone with her pitiful 4500 health (including the currently op grom). Her super is slow to charge, her projectile speed is low, her reload is low and her damage is only decent enough to 3 shot low health brawlers. She has problems similar to nita and penny, all her gagdets/starpowers work on her super so she struggles hard without them
>>
>>723987
I got some trivia on jess
Avg hits to kill: 3.87
Projectile Speed: 9.56 tiles/s (average)
Projectile Size: 0.5 tiles (very common)
Reload Speed: 1800 (15th slowest)

She's pretty close to the baseline brawler, simple mechanics and fairly average stats.
>>
why not buff the shit characters instead of nerfing the good ones who aren't broken?
>>
>>724122
Because the dev team has gone to shit and they haven't done any notable improvement to the game in the last year.
There's really only 4 bad characters, not counting the ones that are power creeped, suffering from poor map selection or generally underpowered.
Dyna, Shelly, Carl and Colette.
Dyna suffers from hard to hit attacks and general difficulty to defend himself.
Shelly's damage beyond a few tiles is mediocre, and at close range she is outclassed by other shotgunners, with little options to closing the gap.
Both of them aren't nearly that bad and can be strong in certain situations, despite being terrible i've had success with both as they can deal a surprising amount of damage if everything hits right, they have good damage but wonky mechanics.
Then we have Carl and Colette, who suffer from shit damage and inability to kill anything.
Carl's main attack damage is terrible and his super suffers from every match now having some sort of knockback or interruption mechanic, or getting killed by high damage brawlers who have no business being as good as they are at all ranges.
Colette is just awful, she needs at least 5 hits to solo kill any squishy brawler without gadget or super, or 6 hits and more for everyone else. She can't hold lane by herself without teammate assistance (which never happens), she has a risky super that puts her in danger and feeds enemy super everytime she uses it, she gets countered by healing mechanics, she gets countered by shields and she gets outclassed by literally every other tank counter, who are good at more than just tanks and don't need the whole team as support.
Colette is without contest the worst brawler in this game.
>>
>>723521
her moans are way too erotic for a kiddie game
>>
Seems like this game is already dead in china. They don't even have grom yet and the new season was cancelled there.
>>
>>724170
huh? how does that even happen?
>>
>>724170
Who cares about china, they should gtfo out of our games and go play their chink copycat garbage, devs shouls focus on this game's barely holding up balance
>>
Just played the 1vs1 mode

I had 3 level 7 brawlers and the enemy had 2 level 10 and one level 9.
This game is punishing me for playing it
>>
>>724214
investors
>>
>>724170
lol even the content creators i used to follow who had tons of ideas uploading daily are now uploading every week to 10 days. game's fucking stale move on.
>>
>>724214
They literally have their own separate servers and game.
>>
Why are the devs so incompetent?
They literally can hire the best programmers to fix this shit but plain just refuse for some reason?
>>
>>724318
Supercell is a small indie company pls understand.
>>
>>724318
Lol, all established game dev companies are full of nepotism and diversity hires, oh and execs whoring out for China and extremely Jewish practices.
>>
What skins are you anons buying for Chinese New Years? I’m saving up for heroine bibi
>>
>>724468
None. 8bit expensive and overrated. Tara is alright. Bibi is overrated. All 3 of them have better skins
>>
>>724487
not a big fan of tara's misfortune skin honestly, and its overpriced for what it is, should be 80 gems.
>>
>>724468
I have all of them already.
This season's CNY skins are overpriced, not worth the shitty pin pack at all.
>>
>>724468
Keep giving money to the fucking retards that ruin the game. Good fucking job
>>
>>724468
None. I usually would but... I just can't justify it, I'm getting sick of this game and foresee the devs continuing in their shittery.
No point giving them anything.
>>
>>724823
Additionally the last time they put out a legitimately good gem deal was around this time last year.
>>
>little before the season's end
>only way to get a free mega box is from trophies
>finally grind to it
>3 health gear tokens
having two gears that pretty much no one will ever use was a terrible idea
>>
Why did they cancel season 10 in china?
Damn that will kill the game over there, imagine 4 months of 'brawllywood' crap with no updates
>>
>new barley skin is 150 fucking gems
man come on. that's ridiculous. shit should be 80.
>>
File: IMG_20220119_162650.jpg (975 KB, 1080x1500)
975 KB
975 KB JPG
https://esports.eldesmarque.com/brawl-stars/brawl-stars-fang-grom-china-114377
Google translated this

>chn government regulation basically set to kill mobage in china
>means no money will be coming from china
>gotta make up for that lost profit somehow
>suddenly gears are introduced
it's starting to make sense
>>
>>724977
weren't gears found in the files waaaay before this stuff with china was announced?
>>
>>724977
>westerners getting jewed on as consequence of China changing some laws
This is a Chinese world
>>
>>724977
JEJ PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE. NOW!
>>
>mfw there are still people defending lvl 11 update 3 months in
Are ledditkids under 80 iq
>>
>>725020
you might be right, I'm just thinking out loud. then again, I'm pretty sure the chinese stuff didn't just happen from one day to another, so it could be a factor in "the economy problem" they like to cite
>>
>550 trophies duo
>dude just kills himself in the green gas from full hp after I die (not even being chased or anything)
that's not something I've seen before
>>
>>725744
That's what I do when my teammate dies in the very first seconds of the game, it's not worth playing with retards
>>
>>718179
Throwback to when Stu released and I got matched against Sunbentley and then Eqwaak the next match. They relaxed the duplicate character filter in matchmaking cause everyone was playing stu (they did the same when edgar and grom released) and I actually got double Primo against Eqwaak, now that was a mess
>>
>>726394
Kill yourself subhuman turk
>>
>>726394
Sefa
RETVRN
>>
>on a losing streak because teammates going afk at the beginning and lag
Lovely...
>>
>>726612
Just lurking after visiting the coc thread
>>
>>727445
Fuck off and kill yourself subhuman turk
>>
File: 1560645803149.jpg (8 KB, 473x360)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>play w randoms
>"[name]PRO"
>he plays Edgar
>he fucking sucks
>>
Grom is the cherry on the fucking top
>>
Bandai Namco stole Paul from us
>>
>>727819
damn that fucking sucks. s*perkike probably didn't want to up his salary.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.