[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 39 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

My current phone struggles to even hold 60 FPS and have constant crashes
anyone have any recommendations on a good budget gaming phone for gayming?
>>
I use a blackberry
>>
>>697393
/g/ memed me into buying an A52s and it's actually great for the price.
>>
I use a Pixel 6 Pro. I wouldnt recommend it until Google fixes Android 12.
>>
Poço x3 Pro, bought for half the price and I'm loving it.
>>
>>697393
Some Windows Phone
>>
>>697393
Xiaomi Blackshark 4 pro, ASUS RoG, ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6R.
>>
I use a red magic 6
shoulder triggers are nice
>>
>>697393
i have a realme 8 5g. it's good for anything that's not genshin impact
>>
>>697393
Got Pixel 6 this Christmas and gave away my trusty Redmi 8 pro to my brother
>>
>>697393

Oneplus 9 pro. 120 HZ refresh rate. 120 fps support in selected games, guaranteed 60-90 fps in most if not all games at highest settings. 360 hz screen touch response rate aka "hyper touch". Warp charging 1%-100% in 30 minutes.
>>
Moto g100
>>
>>697758
>>
>>697393
Moto G7
>>
>>703255
Does it sçare you? ÑññÑñóôòáàá
>>
>>703338
the fuck? I refuse to believe anyone owns a motorola smartphone in 2022
>>
>>706605
It's not my main phone but it runs what I want to play and 4 gigs of ram is decent
>>
>>706605

It's a pretty typical normie phone. If you aren't shelling out for a flagship, it's one of the best budget lines.
>>
>>697393
Cheapest video game viable phone I could find was the Oneplus Nord 100
Plays pokemon unite at 60 fps and costs about 200/250 yuros
Do with that what you will
>>
>>697393
depends on user
budget poco xiaomi
>powerful sd chipset can handle pretty much every game
>software is garbage, prepare for some weird bugs and shit out of the box
>display response is inconsistent shit
>horrible for niche gacha especially rhythm games, lots of mobage are unplayable
mess despite powerful chipset with 90hz/120hz display, feels worse than a 60hz iphone even after custom rom
>ads in basic app
>lots of xiaomi fags will advise you go for custom rom to solve issues

budget samsung
>mediocre chipset performance
>stress free out of the box stable software, your basic phone function doesn't bug like miui
>better display, unlike xiaomi shove all the budget into snapdragon selling point
>no headache of messing with roms and shit
>no weird issues in rhythm games
>expensive if need powerful chipset

you get what you paid for, pick your poison.
>>
Galaxy S21. it's great if money isn't a problem
>>
motorola g60
>>
S20FE but the touchscreen is dodgy
>>
File: 1635572687858.jpg (24 KB, 400x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>708812
S21+ here. Genshin still runs like absolute dogshit for me for some reason. I could put it at lowest and 30 fls cap and I'll STILL get immediate and regular hitching. Its really damn annoying, so I stopped playing. Flagship are a meme, everything just throttles down to mid tier phone performance after 2 minutes anyways.
>>
>>712325
Same, it runs worse than my old Nokia 7+
>>
>>697393
If you're ok with worse OS support and UI bugginess, then Chinese is the way to go. You get far better specs for your money, which is key for gaming. The others here have already mentioned some good ones.
>>
>>697496
I think it should be cause I got an A32 and while it works, it sucks on heavy stuff.
>>
>>712829
Like what? Most games are just 2D gachas and stuff, nothing that phone can't handle perfectly fine. Complex 3D games suck to play on touchscreens and always have, so there is no point.
>>
Galaxy S8+ still.
It works.....but will be replacing during tax season
>>
Samsung a72
>>
>>697393
Buy a samsung s10 plus. I have it from day one and I will never change for any other phone
>>
File: 1639382798903.png (292 KB, 463x675)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>>713389
Got meself a shiny sd888 phone, no regrets. Plays 3ds, ps2 and with emulators like an absolute champ, and I can hook it up to a monitor or tv too if I really want. Thankfully the next gen chips aren't that big of an upgrade cpu wise. The GPU boost us fake because it just throttles down to 888 performance anyways. And it's also pointless outside of Genshin, which is so shittily optimized that it still won't run full speed anyways.
>>
>>697393
Motorola Edge 2021. 500$ run everything on high 60fps.
>>
i have a fold 2 and i got it on launch
its been cool for a year but now im getting air bubbles at the fold crease and its annoying
might cuck myself and roll the dice with a fold 3 because i like having the big dick screen
>>
>>697393
emulating on my pc cause im not fucking up my phone's battery
>>
>>713888
Just DIY once the battery shits itself. The battery is $20 at most and it'll be an hour of your time, less if you've done it multiple times.
>>
>>714802
I remember when I could do that shit without bullshit. Now everyone wants to copy apple's shitty designs.
>>
File: asusrogphone5.jpg (191 KB, 1029x772)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
I like my Asus ROG phone 5, the battery life/charge time is godly. Don't really know what high end games are worth testing on it
>>
>>714979
Shit you'd play on old consoles since most of the good games shut down or are completely shit.

Get hype for asphalt?
>>
>>714979
Play Genshin or WiiU emulator and play BotW.
>>
my sisters old Galaxy S10. all the games I want to play work except Final fantasy record keeper but I was thinking of dropping that anyway
>>
A samsung a40. Just works
>>
Asus Rog phone 3

Been damn good and reliable.
>>
>>714974
If you have the tools it's not bad. Better than paying $120 to get it 'professionally' replaced.
>>
>>715046
Nothing plays genshin well, its literal physics. Without active cooling, it will never have the dissipation levels to keep a steady 60, even with lowest settings. Hell even with my S21+ at lowest 30, I still get hitches all the time. It's just a poorly made game. Maybe once we're on 3nm GAAFETs, the performance needed to run it won't hit the thermal limits anymore. But probably not.
>>
>>714979
You can emulate PS2 games with little difficulty on this brick now that there's finally a good emulator for Android, go wild
>>
File: IMG_1834.jpg (1.9 MB, 4032x2268)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
iPad mini.
>>
A Galaxy Tab S7 and a Huawei Nova 5T, The tab does everything I need it to and the phone is pretty decent
>>
Iphone SE (:

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.