[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 56 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1633685476013.jpg (149 KB, 1200x630)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
Another Eden just released the Chrono Cross collab. As always, all of the collab content is free and will last through December 2026, so it's always a good time to start playing. We also just got the second part of the 3000 Realm Arc storyline.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqYEivU9_Bg

Scheduled for January is Purgatory Ensemble: Scythe of Reincarnation and Corpse Flowers of Flame and then Future Mythos: The Apex of Reason and Scale of Important Affair.
>>
File: dunarith.jpg (39 KB, 428x605)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>690147
sex with beasts
>>
I think the CC elements should have worked differently. I think there should have been one ability slot for the element grid and clicking that would replace your skills with your equipped elements. Maybe even have an badge that allows element grid to be equipped to other characters.
>>
>>690426
Too much work.
>>
>Replayed the first 10 hours of Chrono Cross probably more than any other game
>Progressing the collab story and doing the quest to get out the gate
>Guy wants you to do his job for him for a bit to give him a break
>Oh, we got a mini-game coming up? Neat.
>He takes you to a house with barrels of hay outside the door
>Oh no no no no no don't do this to me
>Walk inside the house, there's another door in the back
>OH NO NO NO NO NO

Fucking dammit, I should have known.
>>
>>690719
You get a chant for clearing 100 feedings so it's worth it to do it too. But it's hard. I've tried a bunch on PC and couldn't do it. I swapped to my phone and it was a piece of cake.
>>
>>690722
I had to set up some keybinds on PC for it, but otherwise it was pretty easy.
>>
what dungeon is best for farming pain grasta
>>
>>690762
Future Garulea. You'll get a bunch as light/shadow clear rewards.
>>
>>690768
not antiquity?
>>
>15th fucking treatise for her
>Still don't have any form of her
My next gold door better have AS Rosetta so I can just make her true proof and be done with it
>>
>>690762
Antiquity is better if all you want are pain/poison grastas since you can buy them from the town shop, and also have a chance to have them drop at the end. But overall, Future Garulea is better for farming since you have the same chance to get pain/poison grastas at the end, plus you can get grasta enhancement ores and you have a better chance to get chant scripts.
>>
The CC trio is capped at level 60 until I grind stars. This is no bueno.
>>
>>690806
Just run the CC red key AD. You can get enough stars to clear the reward ladder in like 20-30 runs. We just had red keys reset so you should be done in less than 5 days.
>>
File: file.png (2.51 MB, 2160x1080)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB PNG
Goddamn this was a struggle
>>
File: 1615362359331.jpg (1.11 MB, 1357x1920)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>691034
>Feinne
Cute!
>>
File: rancorem.png (745 KB, 1691x793)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS8bf4EEAvQ
>Mildy and Clughorn
playable never
>Rovella
AS eventually
>Humanoid Ogre Rancorem?
and as usual nothing for Galliard.
>>
>>691067
is that moss ? might have something to do with the tree of life then
>>
>>691067
What if that's Aldo (Alter)?
>>
>>691086
emblem on his head looks like a sword/wing emblem, and we never did get a real sword savior...
>>
>>690962
Not strong enough to do it atm. I guess I'll use my green keys on it. Reds are for VH Volcano runs to get the thing to uncap Pizzica.
Who would be best for the last slot in this party between Thille or Victor?
Pizzica, Melissa, Nagi ES, Myufuna AS, Ewella
>>
I heard you could find a badge with encounter rate down, but the wiki sucks for finding badges, anyone remember where it was ?
>>
>>691164
Victor's always a safe pick to throw into a party as a newbie just because of his insane AF gain.
>>691174
I think it's from one of the early boss rush stages, but could be misremembering.
>>
>>691174
>>691180
It's from Trial to Light the Darkness of Time (Normal) Stage 7, clear within 10 turns
>>
>>691180
>>691182
thanks boys
>>
I just reinstalled after not playing for 1.5 years. Played the Chrono Cross collab twice. What banners should I focus on? I dont have any Alternate Style characters.
>>
>>691194
AS Kikyo is good for being a 0-MP mob clearer, and ES Nagi is a heavy hitting mage with a unique but kind of weird zone.
Otherwise, there's the guaranteed 4.5 banners if you don't have much of a roster and don't want to risk getting nothing.
>>
>>691180
Victor it is then! Thanks.

Does anyone know if Nagi ES AF 100% zone boost drop the second you use AF? Or does it last until its over?
>>
Finally finished all 50 junk trades in Present Garulea, lads!
Now I can move on to Antiquity and start getting poison/pain grasta.
>>
>>691337
I'd skip over to Future so you can also get ores.
>>
>>691345
They might struggle with the pain/poison Grasta.
>>
Does another eden really have a $35 a month subscription? Seriously?
I don't know what's more insulting, the price or the fact they offer a free trial but don't give you the benefits during the first month unless you pay.

I reinstalled the game due to the collab and free stuff apparently but this really aint it chief. There's so many paid deals and blatant cashgrabs now that it makes my head spin
>>
>>691394
You get the 7 star piece, trials, extra key cards, second chance, and insurance during the free trial.
And it's a japanese mobage of course they're going to have expensive things for whales. But you don't need any of that shit to complete the game or beat all the superbosses.
What are you gonna complain about next, needing keys to unbox crates in tf2?
>>
>>691400
Games normally have a $5 sub that is actually extremely good value and tricks people into buying it every month due to how good it is and a battlepass that normally costs $10 to $15 but tends to be pretty skippable.
A $35 sub is absolutely unheard of and it makes me want to run away screaming because this is DMM game levels of jewing.
>>
Games also don't normally ask me for my credit card info just so they can charge me for my free things while hoping I forget to cancel so they can charge me another month
>>
I got the tome I was aiming for but now I need chant and murmur scripts. Do those drop from all key dungeons? Also what can you do with extra tomes?
>>
>>691458
Extra tomes can be converted into Valor Chant Grasta which in turn can be broken down into upgrade materials for said grasta. Chants can spawn in most red key dungeons (not the exp or gold dungeon, or many of the early episode dungeons. The mythos dungeons do drop chants however) and some green dungeons that cost two keys per run, specifically the Ruins of Rucyana (low chance from a white chest in the central room) and the four Garulea dungeons.
>>
>>691247
Her zone bonus drops the moment you hit the AF gauge. Keep in mind though her finisher refreshes the zone to 50%, so it's a lot easier to get it back up. In fact, if you have a magic zone or water zone up you can AF back to back on two turns.
>>
>>691461
>>691502
Cool thanks. Are green key dungeons worth doing at all? I stopped once I could start doing some of the VH ones.
>>
>>691661
once you get to garulea you'll be using all of your green keys on those dungeons.
before that you'll want to use them on episode/symphony dungeons and also get the first time (Hard) bonuses for every AD
if you've maxed out all sidestory rewards and you still haven't unlocked PGAD (unlikely but possible if you put off the story forever) then you can use green keys on Otherlands, but their rewards are kinda shit other than Tiramisu's armor.
>>
>>691670
I haven't started any side stories yet. Just 1st story arc then CC. Do the side stories have something similar to growth stars you have to farm as well? There is so much to do and I didn't want to farm the wrong things.
>>
>>691687
other than the IDA part 3 and the Time Mine, every side story and collab has thingies to farm.
the Auction side story doesn't have a dungeon, all of its thingies are from overworld quests that respawn every few hours.
the Two Knights Part 2 side story has thingies you can only farm in its dungeon.
1000 Year Ark of the Ocean Palace has 2 types of thingies, 1 that can be farmed either in the overworld or in the dungeon, the other which can ONLY be farmed in the Red Key version of the dungeon.
every other side story you can farm in the overworld.
>>
>>691687
Practically all of the episodes and collabs have some sort of currency reward ladder like the CC event. The ones that don't (like the Time Mine) still have some kind of a reward grind. You'll get chrono stones, murmers, prayer scripts, chants and usually other stuff too from clearing the ladder. It's a grind. And don't worry, everything in the game is permanent so you can't do anything wrong.

For green keys, right now just spend them wherever. You can use them on the Sealed Realm (Transitory Time Space). The dungeon gives a ton of exp for leveling and also has a chance to drop EXP badges (which you can equip to increase the exp the character gets by 5%-20%). You can also use them for farming Light/Shadow for one of the characters (nearly all of the F2P characters have a dungeon you can run that has a chance to increase their Light/Shadow - 10% for a green Hard dungeon, 20% for a red key Very Hard dungeon).

Once you get to Garulea (which will be Part 2 of the story) you'll begin unlocking the Garulea dungeons. These use two green keys, each one can increase a characters Light/Shadow (present = Azami, Ancient = Gariyu, Future = Cerrine, Underworld = Altena). They can drop Chants and grastas and you'll want to spend all of your green keys running these dungeons.
>>
I happened to get Nagi ES but I'm not too far into the game (still doing ogre wars). would she be useful or is she for late game stuff?
also, I'm kind of confused as to what she does, she puts a zone out that makes general damage of all things go up and not just a specific element or damage type?
>>
>>691695
>>691697
Should I be focusing on the main story first then go back the side stories and collabs?
Thanks you guys are very helpful.
>>
>>691704
Personally I'd keep working on the main story so you can get to Part 2 and unlock the first Garulea dungeon ASAP. Next up should be Ogre Wars, which I thought was a lot of fun. Or maybe jump into the Tales collab - you can get the Cooking Weapons from there pretty easily (just cook one of each recipe) and those are some top tier weapons. I guess if you find yourself getting stuck then do the Tales collab to get those weapons. And then for your daily Green/Red Keys, spend those on the Chrono Cross dungeon. Try and kill all the mobs and horrors and open all the chests. That will get you the books from the reward ladder to promote Serge/Kid/Harle to 5* and they're all very strong characters.
>>
Can I roll AS Thillelile in any of the non-paid banners right now? Is she getting a banner anytime soon?
>>
>>691700
ES Nagi is basically the strongest caster in the game. Her damage is really high and she's also extremely versatile with a lot of different options on her skills (buffs, debuffs, healing, etc). The unique thing she does is her zone, the Starry Sea Zone. She's the only character in the game with that zone. While the zone is in effect, you cannot activate your AF unless it is at 100%. However, it provides 20% damage reduction from all enemy attacks. Further, any attack used in the zone, regardless of weapon or elemental type, increases the AF gauge by 7.5% (this is the same bonus as you would get from using a slashing attack in a slash zone or a fire attack in a fire zone). So it's basically a universal zone that you can use anyone in. Further, all of the party's damage is increased by 100% when the AF gauge is at full. So the idea with ES Nagi is that you get your AF gauge to 100% and then don't really use it, just leave it at 100% and enjoy watching your damage go through the roof. Again though, it means you can't use your AF until it's maxed and it also means you don't see the boost in damage until the AF gauge is at 100%, whereas with other zones you'll see the damage boost immediately as long as you're using the correct type of attack or weapon.
>>
>>691735
Technically AS Thillelile could be pulled as an off-banner on any pull, but your chances are super small. She's not going to be popping up on any banners as a rate up character unless they run as special GL banner which is possible. Also, we should be getting a Star Dream Encounter for the anniversary next month. The SDE is a paid pull but it lets you pick any character in the game and you automatically get their 5* version, so you could pick her if you wanted. It's like 20 USD though.
>>
>>691740
thanks anon
seems I lucked into a pretty good character
>>
>>691746
Sure thing. Yeah, she's super strong and changes up the AF meta. Generally the meta has always been to pop your AF when you can to do as much damage as possible. With ES Nagi sitting on your AF and not using it is now an option.
>>
>>691741
Don't really want to spend on this game or at least not yet. I tried claiming the monthly deal thing but it really wants my credit card details so I guess that's not happening.
>>
I've farmed up enough treatise to make either Yuna AS or shigure AS
Which one is the better water zone setter?
>>
>>691905
Shigure AS for sure. He hits like a truck and can smash a whole HP stopper by himself after an AF. Plus you can use him a Slash zone just fine since none of his skills require Water zone. AS Yuna is alright, but I actually think NS Yuna is a bit better overall. Not to mention AS Yuna's skills basically turn to trash when not in a Water Zone, so you can't even use her in a Magic Zone team.
>>
>>691905
Yuna isn't that great outside of the Water Zone and int debuff.
>>
>>691913
If you have the Earth Calamity Grasta (Staff) then Yuna can be turned into a fairly powerful Magic Zone DPS. If you have a P/P setter like Chiyo AS you give Yuna an 800% damage attack, in addition to her fantastic support kit.
Yuna AS has more INT than her NS, though her NS has the superior regen and, if using Manifest instead of Miaki's/Void, also heals upfront and has a strong buff in Divine Uttterance.
>>
>>692021
putting both poin and poison is a lot of teambuilding strain tho, isn't it ? I only know of true manifest suzette that can put both in one skill
>>
Can someone explain to me what I'm missing with clarte AS ? he seems way higher on the tierlist than his skills seem to warrant. I guess he has a strong int buff but that feels about it
>>
>>692149
chiyo as
>>692185
hitting weakness with his lunatic
>>
>>692188
how many enemies are event weak to crystal lmao
>>
So I know type+ buffs from grasta and equipment stack additively with each other, but how do they then stack with a buff from a skill ? still additive, or are they considered separate so multiplicative ?
>>
>>692189
earth
>>
are there ever banners with higher 5* odds than 3.3% in this game ?
>>
>>691067
>and as usual nothing for Galliard.
Can't be worse than Rufus.
>>
>>692301
who ?
>>
>>692301
Yes it can. Galliard STILL can't get his Keraunos skill. Rufus can at least finish his ability board.
>>
>>692310
I'd love for the f2p pierce team to come together now that we finally have AS sheila but I'm pretty sure they don't usually do 2 new f2p characters at once, levia being a special case, and since this mythos is all about curio he'll be the only one to get a 5* at the end of it I'd wager.
Kind of annoying since I'm already drowning in slash characters but whatever
>>
>>692319
Sevyn's 5* might be a free upgrade in the same vein as Prai's 5* was.
>>
>>692327
Wait 5* prai is free ? like no chants, or like May 1 chant ?
>>
On average, about how many red keys runs to get a chant script? Also are those used to unlock AS ES ALT jobs as well?
>>
>>692337
>On average, about how many red keys runs to get a chant script?
In the final chest ? about 500 runs to approach 90% of seeing one. In practice you're more likely to get them from crystal dimension, where it takes about 200 runs to approach 99% chance of reaching the last floor once.
>Also are those used to unlock AS ES ALT jobs as well?
yes, same price
>>
>>692341
Intense. If you spend them to make a unit 5* and then pull the 5* version, are they refunded?
>>
>>692349
lol, wouldn't that be something. No.
There are currently 72 of them being given out in various parts of the game's story or current dungeons, and more are routinely added, so you're likely to be fine for a while.
>>
File: file.png (1.75 MB, 1386x780)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
I guess there's not much glory in doing these old fights full f2p what with the crazy characters we have nowadays, but I'm in too deep to change my ways now.
>>
I feel like Kid is bugged, even at 10 PL fortune only gives me two moves of crit
>>
Leviathan 3 is such a dumb piece of shit my god
>>
>>692449
I'm stuck on Hyperspeed Demon, doesn't let you fucking skip the cutscene on retry which is re-trying my patience.
>>
>>692453
doubly odd since there's been instances of them letting you skip the cutscene before a big boss before
>>
>stopper at 5% life into instant wipe aoe
nice fucking meme
>>
>>692453
Take it slow. Someone like Feinne and Cress for their Phys/Type buff and Guildna's PWR/INT debuff should let you inch your way through.
>>
>>692558
>slash zone vs slashman the master of slashing
probably not the best of ideas
>>
>>692572
You can just start with Cress in the front row so he doesn't employ slash zone.
>>
>>692575
I'd recommend instead using sheila AS, with her pierce zone and constant int/pow debuff she'll reduce his damage to a very manageable amount, and she and jade can solo dps this fight (tho a third decent pierce attacker wouldn't hurt, there just isn't one in f2p characters).
>>
>>692496
>not expecting a stopper every at every single percent
ngmi
>>
>>692581
I'll try Sheila/Garam/ES Tsuki with Mariel, AS Rosetta and Clarte. Should cover all the bases.
Do any of the other bosses in the rush have the absorbtion swapping?
>>
>>692802
That worked, then got Leviathan 3 down to 20% before half party wipe w/ Earth team. Will probably try Wind/Pierce team instead, which would be Suzette (NS), ES Tsukiha, Garam, AS Claude w/ AS Sheila and one more, probably AS Foran but maybe AS Bertrand or Jade. Every one of his attack are Magic so that's out.
>>
is there a legit way to farm attack fragments that doesn't take a billion years ?
>>
File: FG3rT1OaAAImgVv.jpg (299 KB, 1260x1384)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>Another X
The fuck is this WFS
>>
File: FG3rUCdaUAAu8bv.jpg (325 KB, 1260x1367)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>692945
>>
>>692945
>>692948
where are those from
>>
>>692945
single player rpg for console and pc, no mobile platform listed, so probably a real game
>>
>>692945
>>692948
NO ALDO, NO BUY
>>
In VH dungeons, do mobs drop the books or just crafting stuff?
>>
>>693128
Crafting materials, grasta fragments or episode specific points. Scripts spawn out of chests in the second or third map or in the boss room. Tomes/Treatises/Codices are post-completion rewards, based on the light/shadow tiers. The miraheze wiki has it listed in detail.
>>
https://twitter.com/rpg_AE/status/1473851102453846018
Time to start saving up for the most broken character(again)
>>
>>692848
Ended up getting with ES Tsukiha, AS Sheila, AS Foran, Garambell, Manifest Mariel and Manifest Claude. Most important thing is having Mariel out to clear Lev III's poison before he casts his nuke then next turn. Took a few tries.
>>
>>693175
Notice how she and redhair guy have the same hair fire thing and same forehead crest?
>>
>>692964
It clearly says PS4/5, Switch, PC, Smartphone multiplatform
>>
>>693175
She doesn't seem all that great, except the Break on battle start.
>>
>>695117
>has an attack with a 3000% mod
>doesn't seem all that great
Okay.
>>
>>695149
Every third turn except for the first two due to her stun. Fantastic is Flash Zone against something without HP stoppers.
>>
NO CHIRURIRU YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH FOR ALCOHOL
>>
>>695244
I'd get her drunk and pregnant.
>>
>>695476
PRAI NO
>>
Is there a way to claim this free trial shit without a credit card? I don't have one for reasons I don't want to explain but want to know if its still possible to claim it without one
>>
So nothing special for Christmas, huh?
>>
>>696027
No. This game doesn't really do anything special for holidays.
>>
These artificial spirits fucking blow. The fight in the Garulea forest is some dumb shit.
>>
>>695705
Buy $40 worth of google play cards, then set google play as your payment method. It only requires a credit card if you don't have enough money in your GPay to cover it.
>>
The trail thing has some light/shadow points to give to a unit. Are there any bad picks for that?
>>
>>696445
I'd avoid giving it to characters that can't take advantage of the fourth skill or second badge slot. You're not realistically going to hit 200 much less 255, but 80 and 120 are very achievable.
>>
>>696473
Thanks. I wish you could convert them into the guiding shadow items so you can use them later. I just tossed them on Melissa since since she is my strongest so far.
>>
>>696445
Look at your strongest character skill lists and work from there. Someone like AS Akane doesn't need the light/shadow because she functionally only has two usable attacks. Someone like Necoco desperately needs the 4th skill slot from 80 light to use her full kit. Mariel also benefits greatly from hitting 80 light so she can heal, defense buff, give magic crit and cure status. Same with Dunarith.
>>
>>696571
I'll remember that next time. Thanks.
>>
how come this game has so many paid deals
>>
>>696528
technically you can turn it into light/shadow items
if you have a 255 character already, you can choose that character to get the light/shadow for their weapon type.
>>
File: 1614518866121.png (78 KB, 534x601)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
Stupid new paid banners tomorrow. They're all good too. I might drop some christmas bucks and go for double ES banner since I don't have either of them (not even their NS/As forms),
>>
>2 months of basement
>Got to Elzion twice in one day
Justice
>>
>>697192
I've spent all my green keys and buy green keys with my tsubura gems every week. Haven't gotten to Elzion yet this year. I did manage to finally bump into the bard in the basement two weeks ago though. Still, that's the only time I saw him all year.
>>
>>697196
What did you get from the bard? I chose Tea Maiden.
>>
>>697198
Got a 4th Sayorihime tome and then bought a 5th one from the Tsubura shop so I could max out AS Chiyo.
>>
>>697223
>>697198
While we're discussing this, who do you think is a better investment, AS Chiyo or AS Hardy? I've got every zone but Flash and Starry Sea.
>>
>>697241
I think Chiyo is. She does crazy damage, provides super strong caster buffs and also inflicts poison and pain. Not too many characters do both. Hardy is cool with Flash zone but I'd rather have Chiyo.
>>
>>696766
Are the other banners traps?
>>
>>697363
Nah they're all pretty good but the top two are the best by far.
>>
>>696766
I believe these are the banners where you have a guaranteed 50/50 to get one of the two characters on the banner. All 4 are solid. Third one is the weakest since Miyu is a 4* base character so eventually you could farm up 5 of her AS tomes. Still, that would take ~6 months and if you got her you could spend the 5 chants on someone else. The 4th one is great since it's a Magic and Blunt zone character and we don't get either for free. The 2nd one is great - Necoco gets a bit powercrept by Dewey Alter but she's still really good and ES Ewan is still fairly unique in the way his attack changes to match the weapon-type zone, and he hits like a truck. First one is probably best though since it's two ES characters.
>>
Im trying to update my armors before the Dimension Rift(Ch23) but I need like 15 items that drop once in a blue moon. The next best armors with a little less defense, same thing. Kek. And yes, I tried fighting there a bit and the enemies melted by characters with 700-800 damage per hit.

At least already rescued Feinne and she is cute! The cutest stowaway! still didnt join though.
>>
Wanted Tsukiha ES
Got Melina ES
Meh. She's has so much overlap with Serge who already handled role of damage, healing, and crit damage buff. I guess she'll be more useful when I get more blunt or water units to make specific teams.
>>
>>698203
Fienne joins Chapter 26 and 5*s in like chapter 72. You got a long way to go.
>>
are power of pain grastas part of the underworld droplist or not ? I kinda wanna move away from FGAD to start working towards those falcon's blessing and deadly blows grastas but I don't have the PoPs I need
>>
>>698468
No, they don’t drop from Underworld AD.
>>
File: file.png (97 KB, 600x400)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>698485
>>
Looking for a second 50% exp badge for mah strawboi, does anybody remember where they are from ? I only have one, which I don't even remember where I got (probably finishing the main story or something ?)
>>
>>698561
They’re both rewards from the battle simulator.
>>
>>698308
Melina ES is more of a supportive unit than Serge. She basically triples the damage of AF. She would be better in a blunt team, but still works well in a random team with flash strike stance or even without zones.
>>
When does the auction inventory reset ?
>>
>>699813
Pretty sure it's every 24 hours. Some items won't respawn, so you can only get one of the weapons/armors each, for instance.
>>
File: file.png (16 KB, 574x96)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
This is getting silly
>>
File: 5stars.jpg (668 KB, 2048x1536)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
Just started out, and I thought getting 5* characters was supposed to be hard in this game. Apparently, the other 2 aren't all that great, but still better than 4* filler I guess.
>>
>>701379
claude is a god-tier support unit
>>
>>701379
LuckGOD!
>>
>>701379
Claude's a solid support unit, and Shanie has her own (by now admittedly outclassed) support abilities in water teams. Claude also has an alt form that's one of the 3 wind zone units, and while it's severely outclassed by the other two, it's still a zone unit.
>>
>>701379
Damn, that's a good pull.
>>
>x didn't leave the party
>proceed to your regularly scheduled cutscene death
FUCK
>>
My party is carried by Morgana, Yipha(whom does all the damage) and Harle (whom isn't even 5 yet because I don't know the best way to get her there) send help
>>
>>703279
For Harle, you just run the CC another dungeon until you get enough points for a Goddess of Destiny tome, then talk to the bishop lady in the end of time bar with her in the party.
>>
>>703279
No Tales characters? Milla's pretty good at support.
>>
>>703503
>>703485
Thanks, I didn't go too far with tales of characters. Also need to get may to 5 since I hear she's a decent 5 character.

I got mistrare as well whom is supposed to grow nicely?
>>
>>703604
>Mistrare
Oh very nice. She's a great damage dealer and support. Also in a couple of months she's going to get an AS form which will make her the strongest character in the game. You missed Pizzica, who's a singer/buffer, but AS Mistrare gets something similar with her AS. It'll take a few months to collect her AS tomes but she's going to be an incredible investment.
>>
Post reactions of thirsty-ass hoes when they realize they've been trying to fuck a cat.
>>
How does the white dimension thing work? I only ever get two rooms and they want a LOT of cat stamps.
>>
>>704030
It’s entirely luck based. Just pick any of the options and you’ll eventually make it to Elzion or not. The cat stamps can be collected every time you visit, and one of the rare rooms you can end up in gives you 20 of them all at once.
>>
>>704086
I will continue to raise my LCK up then
>>
>>704087
Oh, not the stat. Like, it’s actually RNG whether or not you make it to the end. You can try to remove some of the randomness by just picking the same route over and over, but I honestly don't know if it actually helps at all.
>>
>>704105
I was just being silly, I suppose I'll just have to run more xp stuff and see what characters I can sap exp to in the process
>>
What's the next big hype banner?
>>
>>704220
Alt Dewey.
>>
>>704111
Basically when you first enter the white key dungeon it gives you a seed. Depending on which seed you get, it'll send you to the failure prison after you get to a specific room. It's also possible to get the "get to Elzion" seed, in which case no matter which door you pick, you'll go to the next room and then end up in Elzion. The only choice that matters is if you get to Baruoki - once in awhile you'll see Varuo (the cat) there. If you click on him he'll automatically take you to Elzion. Other than that, it doesn't matter what door you pick, whether you get to the end or not is predetermined the moment you load in. It used to be that each door had a chance to send you to the next room, but people were able to essentially hack their save data and keep picking doors and reloading until they could get a successful route to Elzion so they ended up changing it.
>>
>>704312
I see, thank you for the history lesson.

One other stupid question, how do I get miyu to princess? I got everything but the main page I need.
>>
>>704314
To get Miyu to 5* form you need to collect 30 Princess Psalms. You acquire those from running the Little Princess' Big Adventure side story. She and Ciel got special storylines with a dungeon.
https://anothereden.miraheze.org/wiki/Little_Princess%27_Little_Big_Adventure
You can start it once you're done with Chapter 13 and have cleared Miyu's second character quest. You'll find a book in Miglance Castle you can talk to. You can get 10 Princess Psalm's from doing her quest chain (there's a bunch of secret paths in the forest). After that you'll need to run her dungeon a bunch. It's kind of grindy but you can collect the rest of the Princess Psalms there.
>>
>>704314
It's really not worth the effort to do, though. Save up your Chants, if you want 5* Miyu, you'll eventually get enough Treatises to get her Minerva class, which is really good.
>>
>>704736
I got the sensationalist and grabbed the minvera treatise thing.
>>
hate vortex turtle eggs
simple as
>>
Is it worth starting this game now? Is it fun?
>>
>>706432
I started it recently and I think so. This is a real rpg. There is no worrying about catching up to others.
>>
>>706432
There are no time sensitive events (except for Chrono Cross crossover which will end in 2026), dailies and banners, which are only rate ups. Every character is added to every subsequent banner after theirs ends, just at the default rate.
>>
New month, remember to do your trials.
Up to 80 light on Myunfa AS now.
>>
>>706540
I don’t know if it happened to anyone else, but the trials actually refreshed for me yesterday, so I was able to complete them then.
>>
>>706540
Nice. I got Suzette to 210. I should be able to get her to 255 in time for her ES. Not sure who I will start maxing out next.
>>
Is Terra Nivium even possible without multiple crystal characters or a maxed Clarte? I've kitted out my Clarke the best I could, with pain/poison enhance on himself and pain and poison inflicted on the boss too, and I still only take away about half of the bastard's HP after his stopper.
>>
>>707015
Go for it with a magic team and Feinne.
>>
>>707015
The one in Eeza after you get the password? It is.
iirc I used a basic Earth team
>>
>>707352
I think he’s talking about the one in Antiquity.
>>
>>707015
If you've got AS Levia and you can get her party pain/poison shenanigans set up you should be able to thrash the boss pretty hard with Clarte and Serge (if he has a Crystal Element equipped all of his attacks will be Crystal). Otherwise it's pretty hard if you haven't managed to get a third Crystal character from the gacha. If you've gotten any copy of Nagi, you can eventually sidegrade her to her ES form which gets a Crystal attack. Might take awhile, but that superboss isn't going to be going anywhere.
>>
File: file.png (4 KB, 417x39)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
So those things, are they like only on auto attacks or on any attack skill ? is the proc per attack or per hit ?
I'm imagining the former for both which makes those upgrades not look very worthwhile compared to other options, am I wrong ?
>>
>>706540
Got Gariyu to 150. Hopefully I can hit 200 by the time he gets true manifest.
>>
>>707424
any attack skill, any team without a dedicated p/p setter should carry at least 1 dormant upgraded p/p ore
>>
>>707424
>So those things, are they like only on auto attacks or on any attack skill ? is the proc per attack or per hit ?
Per hit.
>>
>>707520
>>707521
okay I guess that's decent then, but is it a flat 50% chance or can it also be resisted
>>
File: file.png (23 KB, 671x118)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
Since nagi ES released I met with the elzion sensationalist 3 times
I have no idea what the fuck is going on
>>
>>707529
Go buy the other two.
>>
>>707590
in 10 weeks maybe
>>
what characters have really strong AOEs ? I'm talking turn 1 500% damage, like full light aldo or full crit may tier ?
I know there's radica, and people said NS tiramisu also had a strong AOE back then but is it strong enough nowadays to one shot encounters ?
>>
So how is Hardy AS compared to Melissa?
>>
>>707821
she's more of a team support while he just does damage
>>
I am 100 percent carried by dere and yipha right now damage wise. God damn where the fuck do I go for damage
>>
>>707821
Melissa is amazing! I love her story. She is perfect Synth Waifu! Rica dethroned.
>>
>>707888
Riica isn't a dirty synth, she is a perfect full fledged android
>>
>>707891
With navigational errors!
>>
>>707902
scientifically proven to be perfectly marriable !
>>
>>707904
I'll always remember you Ano-[MEMORY DELETED]
>>
>>707891
>>707888
How long before they become useful again? I don't even have them to 4 star in my game and harle carries me as far as support.
>>
>>708003
Riica ? She's fine, decent utility and decent nuke.
Doubt she'll ever be top tier but she's perfectly usable nowadays since her buff.
>>
>Still no Zeviro AS/Suzette True Manifest announcement
wfs please...
>>
>>707771
Ewan AS if you have a lot of debuffs on enemies
used him a lot before for one shoting everything in ADs and Garulea
Right now i'm using Hardy but his AoE is radomize and not reliable (i use minus encounter so no need for aoe in garulea)
Most use Tsubame AS though
>>
Are you guys having a crashing issue for the Underground Fortress? It's not consistent but I keep crashing at the start of enemy encounters within the Fortress.
>>
>>708079
Next banner should be the 6th when the daily key/pulse chest ends.
>>
>5 months until I can take the chrono cross sword off of aldo and can put it on serge
well at least his light should be high at that point
>>
>>708556
You should give Aldo the attack all sword from Future Garulea AD and spec him to auto battle mobs. If you have ES Tsukiha, you can one-click/one-round pretty much everything except GOT Finale mobs.
>>
>>708602
>You should give Aldo the attack all sword from Future Garulea AD and spec him to auto battle mobs
Why ? his autos are nothing special
>>
>>708676
If you're grinding him for light, you'll need him in the party anyway. Additional badges/grasta slots just make him better at it. There's not a single enemy in miglance castle very hard that can withstand Pain+Pain+100% Enhanced attack. Saves you time and effort.
>>
>>708678
well, there's not a single trash mob in the game that currently survives his x slash mk II, he does so much damage I'd rather have him with a build that contributes during bosses
Tbh he's been my main damage dealer since I finished GoT 3, but I only play with free units.
>>
>>708404
it happens everywhere in the collab, including the AD.
>>
Man this is probably the last time I'll ever be able to save a decent amount of rolls, around 100+ after I'll have exhausted most of the things I still haven't done, and I'm really conflicted on which banner to throw it all on.
On the one hand I've always wanted premaya, I just have a fetish for robot girl, on the other Flammelapis looks fucking sick and I'd really love owning her as well. This is going to be painful. Really sucks that in this game once you run out of achievements you're fucked forever, but on the other hand most characters released are farmable so I guess it's not that bad, but this decision feels bigger than it probably is (since I'll probably whiff anyway).
>>
>>709332
Premaya will likely be getting an AS form before the end of the Mythos, so I'd hold off for that. Her NS form isn't terrible but she's pretty dated and will at least need a Manifest to keep up in the current meta. Hopefully by the time we get Flammelapis in GL Premaya's AS or Manifest is out so you'll be able to better decide who to go for.
>>
>>709339
Doubt any gameplay fact will sway me, I make most of my pulling decisions based on if I like the characters in story or not
>>
>>709339
Premaya has an Alter, not an AS.
On the plus side, this means you'll be able to use Premaya and Premaya Alter on the same team.
>>
>>709351
That's why I said she'll likely be getting an AS before the end of the Mythos. There's no better time to give her one. And during the last Mythos they made sure to give out AS forms for all of the older characters featured in the Mythos who still didn't have one yet.
>>
Is there a way to start battle in Lunatic mode?
>>
>>709456
No. You always have to spend your first turn activating it.
>>
So is it worth grinding Past or Present Garrulea? I dropped the game for a while and recently came back to it, where I had Present done and Past I think I still hadn't finished getting the armors.
>>
>>709502
present garulea armors are pretty good, antiquity garulea are less overall useful
both are kind of pointless in the grand scheme of things because in most cases you'd rather have offensive effects on armors than defensive effects at the moment
I wouldn't recommend going for them currently if it really busts your nuts, you should spend most of your time in FGAD for random pain grastas drops and Underworld for its various powerful ores.
>>
fucking hell why CC
It was the only franchise i was happy to be dead so it couldn't be milked dry like so many others
>>
>>709502
Present has the Elemental (Weapon) and HP grastas. Those are pretty important for end-game superboss teams since you can upgrade those grastas to provide the bonus to the entire team. Antiquity is where you can get Poison/Pain grastas, which are also super important. But you can also get those from Future Garulea, so Future is a bit better than Antiquity. If you already cleared out the grastas from Present, then get the armors from Antiquity along with whatever Pain/Poison grastas you can, and then start running Future when you unlock it.
>>
>>709573
>used exactly one time for anything in the last 2 decades counts as milking it dry
Okay.
>>
Can't decide which of the 4 best of banners I want to pull, help me out lads.
>AS Miyu/AS Thille
I have 2 treatises for Miyu and she's the prize of this one, so I probably skip.
>AS Ewan/Necoco
I have 2/5 treatises for AS Ewan, but Necoco is retardedly good and versatile. Not sure.
>ES Tsukiha/ES Melina
I have 2 codexes for ES Tsukiha already, and none for Melina. I have both their base forms. Really not sure about this one.
>AS Myunfa/AS Rosetta
Pulling. Was gonna pick ticket AS Myunfa next time we get one to get blunt + earth zones, and AS Rosetta isn't even a bad loss since I don't have a magic zone.

Gacha shit I have
>Fire
Rosetta NS, Radias, Akane AS, Tsukiha NS, Shion NS, Cetie NS, Pizzica, Hardy AS, Renri NS
>Water
Laclair NS+AS, Hisumena NS, Mighty NS, Yuna NS+AS, Nikeh AS, Anabel NS+AS, Melina NS, Shigure NS
>Earth
Ciel AS, Tiramisu NS, Lokido AS, Nagi AS, Tsubame NS+AS
>Wind
Victor AS, Suzette NS, Claude NS+AS, Felmina NS, Biaka NS
>4.5s
Radica, Dewey, Ewan, Dunarith, Myrus, Toova, Veina, Ilulu, Kikyo
>>
>>710386
Necoco/Ewan banner I guess. Both are extremely versatile. Necoco offers more support utility, but both fit into any team very well since their attacks change elements depending on whatever elemental stance is deployed. The ES's are good, but I'd hold off since you say you already have their base forms.
>>
>>710386
Go for AS Myunfa/AS Rosette then for sure. Necoco would be great since you don't have her yet. If you already have base forms for Tsukiha and Melina then you can eventually side-grade them to their ES form anyway. Might take awhile but that's fine.
>>
New banner and story soon lads!
>>
>>710809
Nice. Daisy looks awkward as fuck to use but I'll drop some chrono stones into her anyway since the only other character I'd drop stones on is Flammelapis.
>>
File: Finally.png (2.76 MB, 1647x925)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB PNG
>>710756
>>710801
Welp, I won one and lost the other.
I won the important one and got AS Myunfa, but I lost the second and got AS Ewan, who is still pretty good for me. Guess I'll just wait for the SDE and pick up Necoco or something, not sure who I should get now.
Was really torn on if I wanted to pull the ES banner or not, but I'll probably skip. Thanks lads, happy to have finally gotten blunt and earth zones.
>>
>>708079
goddammit
>>
>Daisy base SPD
>Indomitable Hammer, Heavy Duty Badge, and Falcon's Blessing Grasta

>Dimensional Destroyer Himika SPD

>Cruel Bloom (Funeral)
160*180*5/88 = 1636% multiplier, guaranteed critical

Obviously she's meant for long drawn out boss fights that she can Eyes of the Underworld to debuff her own speed and set up Lying in Wait, but having a T1 multiplier that rivals Tsubame AS is no joke either. And if her board has any skippable SPD nodes, that just raises her damage further.
>>
>>710961
Ewan hits like a truck and will make a wonderful team with AS Myunfa, so grats on the top tier bashing team.
>>
>>711071
>And if her board has any skippable SPD nodes, that just raises her damage further.
This went over my head. Why would you want to skip nodes? I've been grabbing them all on the people I have.
>>
>>711228
there were contextual clues in the post that the less speed she has, the more damage she does
>>
>>711228
Her damage is equal to 160*(Opponent's SPD*5)/Her SPD
She also has 100% crit rate if her SPD is less than half of her opponent's SPD.
Pretty much every other character is fine filling up their boards, although there used to be a meta way back in the early days where you would avoid all of Bertrand's SPD nodes so he would move last, and VC swap between him and a fast character with a debuff VC ensuring Bertrand would tank every hit due to him inflicting Rage and then switching out after the enemy.
>>
>>711229
>>711235
Thanks. Last thing, would the falcon blessing priority override the reverse priority on some skills or does it just become standard no priority?
>>
these trials were made for Hismena AS
and now she's even stronger
>>
>>711553
How do you even use her? I'm still unga'ing with her normal style.
>>
>>711721
Use Trishula 5 times, on the 5th hit she'll heal 50% of her MP. Then switch to Rosa Espinas for 5 hits.
Damage multipliers are 950 > 950 > 950 > 1000 > 1350 and then 1550 > 1450 > 1350 > 1350 > 1550.
If you keep using Trishula past the 5th use, it will be an 800 damage attack which is still decent enough if you just mash in AF and can't handle swapping skills.
Using Rosa Espinas past the 5th use is a 750 damage attack, a little weaker but not too shabby either.

There's also a case for starting an AF with Rosa Espinas, to buff PWR and SPD 30% and since the first couple moves in AF have nerfed damage anyways the fact that Rosa only has a 250 multiplier without building up Trishula first doesn't really matter.
>>
How the fuck do these rotating cats work ? They're supposed to switch but no matter the hour I log in at it's always the same cat
>>
How far do I need to get into hook upgrades before I finally start getting consistent double hooks?
Fishing is pain.
>>
>>711947
just don't think about it too hard, it's less painful that way
>>
Looking to pick up a new game and was thinking about starting this. Any tips or traps I should be aware of when staring out? Any particular character I should roll for?
>>
>>712087
Not really any tips or traps, it's all pretty self explanatory. Without rushing the game, keep in mind it's important to finish the main story as soon as it's convenient for you because you unlock important daily farming spots by doing it.
Other than that, there's a bunch of OP units and old ones get constantly buffed so I wouldn't say there is a single unit to go for. There's a one time only banner ("Adventurers welcome 2021") that can guarantee you one of 5 characters, one of them being Suzette, which will very soon be buffed to top tier, so she's a worthy consideration if you don't mind rerolling. Other than that, we will soon be hit with multiple high value banners of powerful new units, so you could blow your stash on any of those and get something good out of them.
>>
>>712087
Use the sandwich your sister gives you at the beginning of the game. Some of the early dungeons offer a resting spot where you can fully heal, but most dungeons have no such place so you'll have to rely on food. I was retarded enough to try to save the sandwich in case there was something special I could do with it, or maybe it was unique. Just eat the damn thing.
There's also a free 4* you get as a tutorial roll. While you can choose anyone and you'll eventually get them all just by rolling for a 5*, Miyu, Ciel, and Bivette have secret unlockable 5* forms and also unlock some side chapters, so it may be in your best interest to pick one of them.
>>
>>712087
Whatever you do don't waste chants on azami and cerrine
>>
>>712096
>There's also a free 4* you get as a tutorial roll. While you can choose anyone and you'll eventually get them all just by rolling for a 5*, Miyu, Ciel, and Bivette
You forgot May, who has the strongest 5* form of the tutorial characters.
>>
File: 1617878148625.jpg (1.21 MB, 2220x1080)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>712101
How dare.
>>
>>712113
she suuuuuuuuuuucks
>>
>>712114
>>712101
Azami and Toova are due to get True Manifest weapons in the next big update in JP. Azami is probably going to end up being pretty solid.
>>712113
Cute! Just a little more to go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvzCmV3_12c
>>
>>712124
Toova is best girl and is for (You) forever!
>>711846
https://anothereden.miraheze.org/wiki/Another_Eden_Wiki
Has a timer on right for cat. One of them is only certain days of the week.
>>
I don't regret taking may to 5. Finally I have a decent team that's getting me places.
>>
Can't continue story until I do Amy's 2nd quest.
Cant do 2nd Quest until I get a tome to get her to 4*
HATE AMY but forced to level and grind an item for her.
This sucks.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1640026880949.jpg (189 KB, 720x931)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>
>>712444
>HATE AMY
Words like these are grounds for a whipping.
>>
>>712523
She is the most boring of the crew.
Frog > Riica > Vares > BeastLord > Fem Vares > Always captured duo (Feinne/Beast Feinne) >>> Guildna >>> Amy > Synth Traitor Helena
>>
ASSEMBLE, DAISYCHADS
>>
>>712655
Good luck to us all.
>>
File: 1638938060940.png (1.49 MB, 1600x900)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
Works for me. Guess I'll just farm her book and use some chants. Good luck to everyone else.
>>
https://img.altema.jp/anaden/kakudai/higann.jpg
How do you get item number 14?
>>
>>712688
Never mind, I got it
>>
New player here. Should I pull for Daisy or wait for something else? I'm not particularly fond of her design, and she does not seem to be super op meta breaker either, so I guess that would be a skip.
>>
>>712793
ES Nagi's banner is the best right now, if you have her, save up for Alter Isuka, Alter Dewey or Flamlapis.
>>
>>712879
Yeah I was lucky and got her. I also have normal version of Isuka. How do the alter versions of characters work? Can you upgrade them like ES and AS versions, or are they separate characters?
>>
Rerolled for a bit and got this shitter instead of a cute waifu Daisy or Nagi. Do I keep him?
>>
>>712883
>Can you upgrade them like ES and AS versions, or are they separate characters?
Both. You can upgrade to them from their normal forms (not AS or ES though) or reverse (Alter to NS) AND they're separate characters, meaning you could have both Isuka(NS/AS/ES) and Alter Isuka in the same party.
>>
>>712931
He's good, if you're just starting out, just play normally and roll on Nagi's banner every time you get 1000 stones. Do the crossovers ASAP, they're all good units. Except Joker.
>>
>>712976
Joker's good for farming trash mobs with his fire slash skill costing only 22mp.
>>
>>712444
Same, I'm doing the mining shit cuz one of the rewards is her 4* material
>>
I can't believe Dunarith is fucking dead.
>>
>Wanted to have Daisy before starting the new ensemble to see what the dialogue is
>Use up all stones and don't even get a single 4.5*
fuck me
>>
>Started the Purgatory Ensemble
>Suddenly find out Purgatorians can casually travel between time and space and Ilulu can jump between time periods whenever she wants
Was this something they had already revealed earlier? I didn't know Purgatory existed outside of the time stream like that.
>>
>>713432
We got hints of it in AS Lokido’s quest, since Zeviro appears when Lokido briefly dies
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.15 MB, 1600x900)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
When the FUCK does ES Ilulu come out? She's so fucking sexy I can't take it!
>>
Daisy's "Up-aboves" really should be "Higher-ups."
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/hhbejt.mp4

Dreamslip Tower+Underworld speedrun party for Harle and Altena shadow.
Melody oneshots horrors and Tower boss, Hismena AS can almost kill Underworld boss after Melody attacks, but since she can't I make Harle go before her and use Deluge for water resist down.
The biggest timeloss is random encounters in the Tower. Twinkle Storm is slow and even worse random which means it doesn't always hit every enemy. To work around this I've been experimenting with 4x Cloud Cover ores on Strawboy. So far I haven't failed to run away, and I have a 5th ore I can put on Altena if it would matter.

If I can get Nagi ES's codexes I think replacing Melody with her would be the optimal solution if Cloud Cover can't guarantee running. Cosmos Ray should kill everything Twinkle Storm kills and Altena can share the Royalty Grasta for a bit more damage if it would be relevant. Then I'd just need 75 more light on Foran so she can share IDA+Water+2x Max HP grastas and I might be able to go 1-1-2 in Underworld.
Or 104 more light on Hismena for a second badge, but that's not really realistic.
>>
>>713966
What about encounter down badges/ores?
>>
>>713980
Altena has 2x ores and 1x badge, which is why I got no random encounters in Underworld and only 1 in the Tower in the video.
Normally I get 2 in the Tower, but if you make it as far as possible before getting an encounter both times you just barely manage to skip the 2nd one.

As a sidenote, I used to hit Horrors in the Tower just like I do in the Underworld, since Melody is guaranteed to kill on her own, but even with triple encounter down you can still get a random encounter before you reach the first horror on the 2nd map. I could fix this by hitting the horror on the first map, but then I'm taking 3 horror battles to avoid 2 random encounters which is stupid.
>>
>>690147
So does this collab confirm the rumored Chrono Cross remake or is it just a coincidence?
>>
It feels like I've been grinding weapon exp forever. Do you have to do that again for True manifest?
>>714026
I hope so. I hope they use a light touch with the remake. Maybe add a handful of more dual/triple techs, update the soundtrack and graphics. Maybe even a super boss. Nothing like that awful CT remake.
>>
WHERES THE FREE TREATISE
>>
>>714045
do ensemble, get tag, go to spacetime rift
>>
>>714045
You have to finish the Ensemble. The Sensationalist will show up at the Spacetime Rift afterward.
>>
Are chants worthwhile to use on any of these characters for their normal 5*? Right now, think I have only upgraded units if they had a zone.
>>
>>714321
which "these characters"?
>>
>>714321
And I forgot the pic.
>>
>>714327
Thille is amazing damage.
Dunarith is decent, his manifest gives crit and magic crit on his heal so he can work in Serge's zone or in a wind zone.
Tiramisu NS is convenient for killing trash mobs if you don't have Tsubame AS.
Cynthia is weak.
Can't comment on Heena or Philo.
>>
>Last night get Victor AS chant from the Ensemble sensationalist
>today do some fishing and get a bunch of stones
>do a 10 pull
>off-banner Victor AS
FUUUUUUCK
>>
>>714050
Is this for every Ensemble, or just this one in particular?
>>
>>714333
To add to this, Philo has a fantastic Manifest and is on a staple on my Slash teams (100% party crit and +50% damage to sword/katana/axe users and he provides type resistance and MP regen to the party). Heena is cool. Her Valor Chant does a wind attack and 80% chance to stun all enemies, so she's also decent for mob sweeping. For skills she has a strong pre-emptive AoE attack, a 50% speed debuff on enemies and a 1000% mod attack if she can outspeed enemies. So she can hit like a truck, but you need to invest pretty heavily into her speed (grastas, badges and speed weapons) to really see the benefit.

I'd recommend Tiramisu if you don't have AS Kikyo or AS Tsubame. She's amazing for mob clearing and killing mobs is like 90% of the fights in the game. If you have one of those two, then either Dunarith, Philo or Thillelille depending on if you mostly run magic teams, slash teams or want a super strong single-target boss killer. Sadly Cynthia has been totally powercrept by this point and is an easy skip. Wish I could say something good about her but I really can't. Hopefully she gets a manifest in the near future.
>>
>>714356
Just this one, though WFS have said that some would offer 5-star upgrades to characters and some would offer a free Treatise/Codex, so more are likely in the future.
>>
>>714356
If an Ensemble upgrades a character, like May's does, then it does not give a treatise.
If it doesn't upgrade a character, then it will.
>>
File: file.png (1.47 MB, 1920x1017)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
AS WHEN
>>
>>714513
I guess it's basically confirmed that it would be Dunarith x Aldo.
>>
File: file.png (1.18 MB, 1758x811)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
How do you get to that seal on the right of the map ?
>>
>>714541
click on this cat statue
>>
>>714561
outstanding xoxo
>>
>>713505
terrible downgrade
>>
This Cthulhu thing I got doesn't look balanced at all.
>>
>>714801
It's not!
>>
>>714806
She's also a funny character
>>
They need to make Ratchett playable or something. She does too much for you in the story to not get a special cameo design for fanservice
>>
>>714837
Sebastia first
>>
>>714837
>>714839
Mildy is far more likely. Galliard, however, will never 5*.
>>
>>714841
I'd love to see them make 3's somehow be able to be viable.
>>
>>714841
they're probably saving galliard 5 star for whenever the fuck we get to see what leabak is doing on the surface, but considering we're just now getting curio it could take another 3 years
>>
next mythos better be about the elves I swear to god
>>
Joker really is the king of trash mob clean up isn't he?
>>
>>714854
Joker has long since been dethroned. Tsubame AS is only just now getting competition in that department, and Tiramisu was the queen of trash mobs before that. Even at the time Joker released, there were other units with attack VCs like Hismena.
>>
>>714852
More likely an Ensemble. Next Mythos will be Northern Continent.
>>
>>714886
You are naming queens, not kings.

Joker is the king.
>>
>>714901
What good is the king when the queen (Tsubame) can kill everything before he has a chance to move?
>>
>>714904
Because you can't be the queen without the king
>>
>>714904
Chess rules?
>>
I'm glad you can use emoji's in your team name
>>
>>714904
To be fair, joker is free which makes him far more accessible, especially for newer players, where just clearing trash is 90% of their gameplay. He's not good for endgame content, but he'll get you to endgame much faster and reliably without much investment.
>>
File: file.png (834 KB, 1198x674)
834 KB
834 KB PNG
You gotta be shitting me, 5 chants for this upgrade ?
They should probably update some of those
>>
Anybody having issues with the game crashing on launch on bluestacks 5 ? Sometimes I can play and other times it just crashes ten times in a row
>>
>>715340
Yeah I get the same thing sometimes. I find if I double click on the start screen when it says continue, rather than just clicking once, it's much less likely to crash.
>>
>>715283
Not worth it now that ES Tsukiha and stand ground badges exist.
>>
File: file.png (25 KB, 148x128)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
I hate this shit so much
>>
>>716229
Why don't you spend them?
>>
>>716246
Because the shop never has PoP
>>
File: 1629137275742.png (340 KB, 1200x675)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
Hope you guys are strapped in. Mythos: Apex of Logic and Cardinal Scales soon.
>>
>>716248
It's more efficient to run Future and get them as light/shadow rewards.
>>
this quest is fun
>>
>>716653
Mistrare's quest was amazing. I liked how almost everyone had a cameo in it. You could tell they had a lot of fun working on it.
>>
I just spent 2k chronostones in green tickets in AGAD because I was tired of not having any PoP grastas AMA
>>
>>716840
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>716965
that's not a question
>>
>>716967
Sorry, allow me to correct myself. You're a fucking retard, aren't you?
>>
>>716976
No I think this was a pretty good investment
>>
>>716982
no because you get more of them from FGAD
>>
>>716995
Exactly. theoretical max from Past is 1 every 2 trips. Theoretical max from Future is 5 per trip.
>>
>>716995
>>716997
>they don't know past drops them from end of stage rewards too
lol
>>
Does Atelier drop chants in the final chest?
>>
>>717164
Yes, it has a chance to drop chants.
>>
So in Future Garu, is it worth buying the stadium tickets? Seems expensive, considering my first time there was 10 Exp Scrolls.
>>
>>717875
I spend some time buying some of the enhancement ores. Got a set of enemy encounter - and +. A few others. After I had what I wanted then I started going to the stadium. It has a higher chance to get chants.
>>
>>717875
Stadium is worth it, yes. On average you get more Jadeites per token than if you bought the Jadeite outright for 180 and went to KMS/Pit/the other one, and the Chant script rate is iirc 5% compared to the other routes' 1%.
>>717879
>buying encounter ores
I'm sorry for your loss
>>
>Trying to make Morgana stand behind the themepark mascot stands makes him jump because he is too short to just stand like everyone else

It's the little things with this game honestly. So many funny little details
>>
Didn't realize they updated Melina's story to talk about Thillelile. I had been stalling on character stories so this is a nice touch.
>>
>>718444
They even mention that the blessings have returned if you already finished sword & wings
this fucking game man
>>
>>718482
>>718444
It's really amazing how much dialogue there is that many players will just never get the opportunity to see.
>>
holy shit the lunar weapons are one well of a grind, I'm not even sure I want to try maxing one out
>>
File: file.png (3 KB, 303x50)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
Wtf is "mp consumption attack"
Do you suck MP for 15% of your damage ? probably not that seems crazy
>>
>>718444
I noticed there are a ton of details that change even taking character quests into consideration when you hit certain parts or replay them. This game has a LOT of care put into the story on even the small quests. I haven't played an rpg with this much content and side content in quite awhile.

It's weird how simple yet complex this game gets when you start jumping into that stuff.
>>
>>718485
You don't really need to max them out. Leveling them up just increases the % type resistance down debuff (from 2.5% at base to 25% at level 10) and increases the speed bonus from 3 to 30. The base attack and magic attack stats don't change, so even at level 1 they're still the best craftable weapons you can make. They're also best-in-slot for a couple of characters like AS Chiyo who can really benefit from the chance to load enemies down with debuffs. Now is it worth it to craft those? Up to you, but Clarte is a pretty good character to farm Shadow on anyway.
>>
>>718499
I'm way past the point I care about a weapon's best stats, if I craft them it's for the utility of +30 speed and the debuffs. But jesus it feels like it's gonna take a month to get one.
>>
>>718503
It took me around one month to craft and max out all of the weapons. You get 4 runs a day, plus an extra 10 red keys from the tsubura shop. It goes faster than you'd think.
>>
Sometimes it's just one of those days
https://streamable.com/zppzgr
>>
>>718504
One month isn't too bad, I guess I'm bitter of having to perpetually push back my aldo and serge light farming these days to farm these things I kinda need but I guess the comparative utility is in the weapon's favor
>>
>>718489
It's an added 15% damage to all skills (not basic melee attacks) and makes them cost 1.5x as much MP.
>>
so mythos and star dream is next week ? When does this game usually update, tuesdays ?
>>
is there something you need to do prior to getting access to the artificial spirits superboss fights ? I beat terra nivium 20k BC but all the others apparently need paths to be unlocked that are just closed to me
>>
>>718508
F
At least you protected Toova from that beating.
>>
>>719157
shit didn't even notice I left her there
my f2p only cred is ruined
>>
>>719181
She might as well be f2p the way she works.
>>
>>719240
True manifest soon !
>>
TOOVA IS THE BEST GIRL!
>>
>>719250
>>719242
She's alright but I don't use her that much.
>>
>finally beat leviathan 3 full F2P
I finally have a magic unit that does damage, holy shit
>>
>>719490
What's their name?
>>
>>719523
her name is levvie and she's my friend
>>
>>719526
I'll give her a try then
>>
>>719490
Isn't Harle fairly good at that? I have her but haven't tried her.
>>
>>690147
Anon, I was excited to play but was turned off. When does it get good? It also lacks fan service and I hear the gacha's not very generous
>>
>>719618
Harle is quite an amazing well rounded character.

>>719658
You don't need to roll for any collab characters and they're all decent to amazing This game has tons of fan service also. Unless you mean crappy jpg collection in which this is a real game not relying on that while still having some good character art still
>>
My dream for this game would be getting a star ocean or valkyrie profile collab soon
>>
>>719706
Valkyrie Profile would be pretty great. I assume Lenneth, Silmeria and Lezard would be characters? Star Ocean would be awesome, but there's so many characters I liked from the franchise, I'd end up a bit bummed out that my favorites weren't included. That's how I ended up feeling with the Tales collab.
>>
>>719658
You came to the wrong game if you're just looking for coom.
>>
Okay hypothetical time
Breath of Fire collab
which Nina do you want ?
>>
>>719759
Breath of Fire 2 was my favorite. Please give me Katt.
>>
>>713505
I hate it.

When do we get an ES that makes the character younger?
>>
>>719783
that's nagi ES tho
>>
>>719706
I wanted an SO collab but with Anamnesis shutting down in June it doesn't seem very likely.
And if it does happen they're probably going to go with SO6 characters instead of the objectively superior SO2's Rena.
>>
>>719618
harle is okay but she mostly contributes to stall rather than damage for most of the fight
>>
>>719797
Anamnesis only shut down because it hit the peak and they wanted to invest the time and money into a new game which is great. I still boot it time to time to recap leash code
>>
>>716315
Tfw need to clear chapter 75 for Mythos
>>
>>719783
Ah yes, es mayor. The true end all
>>
>>719798
She's got top tier damage though. She has a 1200% AoE mod attack and a 100% int buff and you get her Power fully maxed out during your first turn AF.
>>
>>719805
harle can do a whole lotta damage but kid can do even more and I don't see anyone talking about her in that sense, it's mostly just about how awkward harle is to set up if you're trying to go an aggressive route
Harle looks good on paper but in practice she's always kind of hard to justify in hard fights because she needs the entire rest of the team to carry her to the first stopper for the 1 turn AF set up to even work, and in that case she's getting carried hard in that fight most likely
>>
>>719808
forgot to say, harle is hard to justify in an aggressive way
stall harle is amazing and will make most fights just not deal damage to you
>>
>>719808
Funny, I find it's the opposite. Kid is the stall character, Harle is the aggressive character. You can get Harle's Power maxed out to 10 and get her 100% int buff up and running on the first turn if you pop your AF and go all out from the get go. Which you really should since her damage is so high once she's at 12 Power. So by turn 2 she's easily doing her 1200% mod AoE, which with the 100% int buff and 70% Shade Resistance is going to be hitting like a truck. With Kid, you have to use Fortune 3 times to get her Power to 10, and Fortune doesn't deal damage, just provide a party crit buff (which if you have another character who provides that on your team then Fortune does nothing for the party). Plus if you try and spam Fortune 3 times during your 1st turn AF, your AF gauge is going to drop pretty fast because she's not contributing to damage or the combo multiplier. Once you get her Power to 10 she's providing huge power and int down debuffs, which are very useful for stalling enemies and an 80% physical resistance debuff. But the whole point with Kid is that she doesn't really contribute much of anything for the first three turns since she's just spamming Fortune, and unlike Harle she's pretty sub-optimal in a 1st turn AF to try and get her Power stacked quickly.
>>
>>719820
>You can get Harle's Power maxed out to 10 and get her 100% int buff up and running on the first turn if you pop your AF and go all out from the get go
If she gets carried by other characters with high hit counts, that's possible,
you won't get harle acting 4 times during a turn 1 AF with support characters with 1 hit attacks
>With Kid, you have to use Fortune 3 times to get her Power to 10
you will most likely actually use her autoattacks since fortune sucks dick, and kid gets to 10 with as many actions as harle (to 12) or serge with her auto attacks if she's built with 100% crit, fortune is a trap skill
>Once you get her Power to 10 she's providing huge power and int down debuffs, which are very useful for stalling enemies
Have you ever tried stalling with kid during a difficult fight like caroline & justine ? She runs out of MP before the midway point. Z-steal is good but the short duration makes it exceptionally bad to stall, because it's too costly to sustain reasonably
>But the whole point with Kid is that she doesn't really contribute much of anything for the first three turns since she's just spamming Fortune
again, kid can auto attack, which does about as much as lunar ruin to be quite honest
You forgot to mention kid has a -80% fire resistance combined with a +80% fire damage. Combined with her -80% phys res (and her 50% power buff) kid is a self sufficient fire burst machine, her self-reliant damage is higher than harle as far as I can tell
Combined with the fact that she does poorly in long fights because Z steal isn't a good stall skill, she's certainly the more explosive of the two.
Meanwhile you can easily build harle with just lunar protection and an Anti-X element for the element of the superboss you're fighting, and easily have her be your only source of damage mitigation and healing because with these defensive buffs (which stack up to about 96% type res) her, and you can do whatever with her last skill slot
>>
>>691394
> the fact they offer a free trial but don't give you the benefits during the first month unless you pay.
but it does? the only thing you don't get in the first month is the included paid tenner
>>
>>719759
3 for sure, but I'll take 4 also
>>
>>719900
Nice dubs but obviously that guy spend more time typing up a rant than actually reading what the trial came with or if he even needed it.
>>
Is ES Nagi worth it if I'm already pretty set for zones? She's my AE wife but I'm torn between her and Pizzacat for the upcoming star dreams.
>>
In preparation for failing to roll her here's my DIY Flammelapis
https://streamable.com/pkw3n3
>>
>>719914
there's no scenario where you'll "need" pizzica or es nagi so go for the one you like the most
I wouldn't star dream a Style I already have the character of tho, I don't get why people roll for styles
>>
>>720037
personally, i've been playing the game on and off for years and i'm still yet to hit 3 treatise of any particular character
>>
>>720048
I don't even have a single character at 255 light / shadow and I got multiple of those bro
Either you're exceptionally unlucky or you don't do your ADs
>>
>>719827
>Harle sucks she has to use a single hit skill to build up her stacks!
>N-no Kid is totally viable, just use her shitty single hit auto attack during AF and hope you don't accidentally use your other characters' auto attacks because of accidental double taps or speed shenanigans making characters skip in turn order!!
>>
>>720053
not what I said
also if you have problems doing anything but spamming the same skill column in AF most characters in this game are too hard for you
>>
I might have nagi ES but my heart wants Radica
>>
I'm getting filtered by triple element phantoms
>>
>>720070
who ? where ?
>>
>>720071
In the simulator, I'm probably doing it too early but it always manages to kill one of my people right off the bat even if I pop all the resist buffers I currently have. I don't even have grastas setup yet though so once again I assume I am just doing it too early.
>>
File: file.png (291 KB, 1201x675)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
this one ? Yeah if you don't have grastas it can be a doozy
>>
>>720073
Yep. That shit fucks me up real good even when I get AF maxed. It just eventually snowballs me. I don't know how to hunt grastas properly yet so I only have scraps so far. I'm enjoying all the story content thus far though. This game really is rpg first gacha extra.

I've not yet felt pressured to spend money at all in this game and been able to clear everything story wise and side content with ease with a little progression.

I still haven't done the cat battles yet but I'm also looking forward to that.
>>
>>720074
You don't really hunt grastas you just do antiquity garulea and future garulea a million times and eventually you get some
it's the worst part of the game by far and I think they have to fix it in some way soon
Also yeah the story progression is pretty smooth, it's mostly when you get to the super bosses where you need very good grasta setups or bust, so that part can be pretty frustrating, and there's no shortcut. But y'know, they're not going anywhere.
>>
>>720076
I don't mind super bosses or anything because I consider them post game content that you can also do early if you wish to.
>>
>>720084
that's pretty much what they are, tho do them too late and they'll have no challenge left for you
For me, doing the present garulea dark spirits after having advanced grasta setups and lategame weapons proved to be a bit of a joke, they barely lasted 2 turns, so I kinda wish I had tried them earlier
>>
>>720087
I only just now got to the eastern content and went off to do clarte episodes and the school stuff. So far I've been enjoying the side story stuff and enjoyed the side content with Riica.

I can't help but enjoy how just about every character in this game has some sort of backstory you can do for fun and to power them up some.
>>
File: 1633233848145.png (421 KB, 844x946)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
>>720052
yes thank you i know i'm very unlucky i have literally never seen the elzion fucker you guys claim is so common fuck this gay earth
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.46 MB, 1800x900)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>720091
if you want to go to Elzion here's an easy method
>>
>>720088
the character backstories are really nice when they link to an event, it's a bit sad when you finish a character background quest and realize it's a cliffhanger that hasn't been adressed in 3 years (looking at you Breeno). But the game is constantly getting new story content in one way or another so it's hard to complain.
>>
Who thought this Ghost Ship story chapter was a good idea? This is just incredibly un-fun. Of course I left mid-way after not finishing it and now I'm even more turned around than before.
>>
>>720107
what's your issue with it ? I thought it was a nice step up from the corridor dungeons of episode 1
>>
>>720098
It's times like that when you just enjoy the variety and hope one day they get something nice. I noticed a lot of characters get powered up in episodes and events so it's nice to know they have a lot of things to do.
For an android, Riica also has a funny personality I've not seen many games pull off without bending the line harder
>>
File: pov.png (358 KB, 763x428)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
POV : farming Ro dungeon
>>
I was not ready for Verweil 10. What a jump that was from 1
>>
>>720108
incredibly same-y fields coupled with backtracking and finding random mcguffins spread across multiple ships is infuriating combined with unending random encounters
>>
>>720115
me trying to get lolipopper to +10 for mana (whom I don't have yet)
>>
Doing various character quests and Isuka's have been awful so far.
>>
>>720300
They'll be kind of useful to know since the upcoming Mythos is built around her and her rival.
>>
please tell me there's a way to delete a weapon
>>
>>720309
Nope. Why would you want to?
>>
>>720307
Kind of not sure if I want to upgrade Melina just for her mythos. I did everyone's story that I could and there are some additional details. I feel like the story becomes stronger, even if it is by a few lines. Kind of wish I had Mistraere. But I guess that's the pain of not rolling the right characters.
>>
>>720312
They actually change up Melina's personal quest dialogue if you've already cleared the Mythos before you do her quests. So either way is interesting.
>>
>>720315
It's kind of a damned if I do, damned if I don't. To be honest, I kind of just want to wait and get all her Codexes so I can go past her character stories without wasting chants.
>>
>>720312
The story has changes if you completed certain units personal quests? If so, if you go to the bard can you chose which version to watch?
>>
>>719802
Annoying boss which is only weak to pierce and can cause confuse to a max of 2 characters
>>
>>720300
That's because Isuka is trash.
>>
>>720179
Why bother? Mana doesn't need her grasta or badge slots so you can give her tons of HP through that. Even if you're doing a free char only game, it's still not necessary. Go for the lunar bow instead.
>>
>>720310
cause now I have a useless +0 illusion gouge forever sitting in my fist list
>>
>>720332
You can always upgrade it someday if you really want.
>>
>>720310
I bought like 30 Coral Gloves
>>
File: 1627108111522.jpg (25 KB, 320x304)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>720327
>>
>>720330
if anything it's better to give mana the indomitable bow so midnight cendrillon hits after the boss acts
>>
>>720330
Because I want to be able to use her early before I get her to a level where she won't die to a sneeze.
>>
I was not aware it was possible to softlock this game but I somehow did it.
>>
>>720611
By doing the CC collab as King Miglance?
>>
>>720623
Nope, I killed some shit with pain on may at 52 hp and the game just did not end the battle because it doesn't want to kill her since no enemy turn will happen.
>>
Based Tea Wife and Muscle Priest carrying me through a perfect clear
>>
Should I wait for next update to pull on newest banner? Also, with my free one month sub, when should I do the pull 7 choice. Do it now or wait?
>>
>>720719
If your sub will last until february and you want a chance at pulling Pizzica or Hardy AS from it, you can wait until february because those 2 should be added to the 7 star.
If you don't have any form of Tsukiha or Isuka, it might be worth it to wait for the next update, since pulling Isuka ES would mean you can do t1 poison setups.
If you already have Tsukiha or Isuka then I'd pull on Daisy now.
>>
>harle hit by ice
>cress hit by ice
>1k
god damn this stat is a bitch
>>
>>720719
I've seen people recommend to wait until the last day of January to activate for your free sub. Since February is a short month, you'll be able to collect the rewards for January, February and March. Just make sure you do all of the missions for january the day you activate the subscription.
>>
>>720930
Thanks for this advice as I'm also new to this game.
>>
>>720941
For the 7 pull you'll probably want to list out Melissa, Pizzaca if she's available, ES Melina, ES Nagi if she's available, ES Tsukiha, AS Ewan, AS Victor, AS Myunfa.
>>
>>721076
I have ES nagi so far. I don't know how to build her but she has been pretty strong just with a prismatic rod as I go through story.
>>
File: 1641448151497.jpg (1.05 MB, 1947x1711)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>721077
With most characters they'll have 2 good skills and maybe 1 or 2 other decent skills. So since you have 3 skills you can equip, it's pretty easy to get them set up with the important skills. But ES characters are always a bit awkward because you only have 3 skills slot and most all of their skills are pretty good. With ES Nagi, she doesn't really have any "bad" skills - every single one has a use. Othuum provides a big boost in damage to her and any other Staff users and is her "mandatory" skill. After that you just pick two of her other skills (at least one attack) and swap them in and out depending on the fight. Abhoth can put poison/pain on enemies and also offers -25% power/int/speed debuffs which are solid. This skill is less useful if you have someone else who can set poison/pain and provide debuffs. Thassidon gives the party 30% type resistance, immunity to one status effect and can heal the party for 50% of their max hp. Not too useful for general gameplay but it'll be amazing on some fights where bosses throw out tons of bullshit status effects. And then Qyth-Az can put a -60% type resistance debuff on the enemy, which is pretty solid, though type resistance debuffs are a bit common. And then you pick between Vorvadoss and Cosmos Ray for her attack. Cosmos Ray is her hardest hitting attack, especially if there's only one enemy, but the damage goes down if there's a bunch of enemies. Vorvadoss, does less damage to one enemy but can do about equal damage if there's 3 enemies on the field and potentially more if there's 4 or 5 enemies on the field. Also Vorvadoss also doesn't need to worry about having your AF gauge at max. Generally Cosmos Ray is better, but there are fights where Vorvadoss might be better, especially if you're running a water focused team.

Really with ES Nagi just stick whatever skills you want on her. She's all around great, has huge damage and can provide a bit of support or debuffing. You can't go wrong with her.
>>
>>721101
That makes sense. I noticed she can do just about anything and is useful no matter what.
>>
I'm starting to see I need to work on my turn 1 defense in this game
>>
>>719132
pls respond
>>
I have heard that you can play AE as pretty much a single player game and take your time: is rerolling very time consuming? I've looked around and it seems it isn't needed because the collab/side-story characters are good, but I'd like to roll someone cute and decently strong at the start and stick with them.
>>
>>721363
>is rerolling very time consuming?
Comically so yes, it takes a LOT of cutscenes and a couple of dungeons before you can naturally get enough for your first 10 roll. If you go fast as fuck you can unlock the gacha in about 15 minutes but you'll have 2 rolls at most at that point, so going for anything specific from that would be pretty crazy.
>>
>>721376
Well, fuck, that's rough: should I just jump in then? Or are new players going to get something when they start with the anniversary celebration coming up, so that you can do at least a 10 roll in 15 minutes?
>>
>>721388
it's not impossible that we'll get some free shit this anniversary but I would just advise jumping in to see if you like it. Might give you a better idea of who you would like to reroll later this month if you go end up wanting to go that route, or maybe you'll find out you're okay with just continuing from that point. You get a lot of currency as a new player just going through the various stories and sidestories, you can save all that for a future banner that you'd be into, there's a lot of very strong and cool characters coming up.
Either way, like you said it's not a game where you're fucked for not rolling someone powerful, I've played the entire game exclusively with f2p characters and I can tell you it's fine.
>>
>>721388
one thing I should mention is that there's a free month trial of a subscription service for this game that'll let you select 7 characters and you randomly get one of them, so that can be a way to secure one of multiple favorites. It does require a credit card but as long as you unsubscribe immediately after you will not have to pay anything.
>>
>>721363
AE is 100% single player. Think of it as a JRPG that gets new content added every couple of weeks, and has a gacha system because that's how they make money. There's no multiplayer or guilds or friend units.

Rerolling is somewhat time consuming, though not overly harsh. Once you've run through the content once, it takes about 20-25 minutes to do it again. Rerolling isn't really necessary, since yeah, the various characters you get for free from the stories and the collabs are easily strong enough to let you clear the story, and it's enough (though difficult) to clear all of the optional superbosses. All the same though, it's never a bad idea to spend some time rerolling when you start a gacha to try and get someone good. Better to start off with a strong character than not. Just, if you start feeling burnt out from rerolling, you can say fuck it and stick with whatever you've got. One note that in AE you only ever need one copy of a character - dupes are largely meaningless, so just get one and you're set forever. Also, rerolling for a specific character isn't really worth it since there aren't any "bad" characters. Every character is useable, and when older characters start to fall behind due to power creep they'll be given free Manifest weapons that push them back up to being viable again. Like for example, NS Shion has been something of a joke for awhile, but he's getting a True Manifest weapon soon that's going to make him top tier. So realistically if you were willing to spend a couple of hours, you could just reroll until you got any 4.5* or 5* character and then just keep going from there, since anyone you pulled will be fairly good.

If you do decide to reroll, the two banners to pull on are Extra Style: Cthulhu and Ally Encounter: Daisy. ES Nagi (Cthulhu) is a stupid strong mage with some support capability. Daisy is a very strong support/damage dealer. Pick one of those banners and reroll away. But any 4.5* or 5* you get will be fine.
>>
>>721394
>>721404
>>721405
Got it, thank you: I'll play trough the intro and then try to reroll for a couple of hours today and see if I get a 5* I like, thanks anons.
>>
>>721414
Also you don't have to roll for the collab characters. They are free and good.

I recommend immediately going for some of them once you hit a certain level honestly. They make story progression go super smooth.
>>
>>721414
Have fun. Keep in mind that if you pull a 4.5* character, you'll eventually be able to upgrade them 5*. It'll take some time and some chant scripts, but as a new player you have ~80 chant scripts available from various episode reward ladders and side story content. You can unlock the first Persona 5 collab right when you finish Chapter 2 if you want. The Tales and Chrono collabs get unlocked at Chapter 13. Everything in the game is permanent (technically the Chrono collab will end in December of 2026 but that's almost 5 years from now) so feel free to take your time and don't worry about rushing things.
>>
File: dragod.png (1.65 MB, 1280x892)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
For anyone who's going to farm Harle's shadow, the wiki is wrong about the boss's resistances.
It resists pierce, blunt, and I assume slash.
It does not resist water or wind, and I assume it doesn't resist fire or earth either.
It is weak to crystal.
I'm out of keys but I'll swap Harle's elements for the next time I run the dungeon and check the other elements
>>
How do I make Cress stop taking so much damage?
>>
>>721610
give him better armor
debuff enemies' pwr/int
buff your physical/type resist
stop using demonic tiger blade
>>
>>721614
I gave him crystal protection ring and used the skill and he still jobs to crystal slaps in the chrono cross AD. He just can't take it unless I fully resist for some reason.
>>
So for the purgatory atelier dungeon, how the hell do I reach those ridiculous numbers to clear? Shit is legitimately ridiculous with the numbers we are expected to reach.
>>
>>721619
I don't know. I haven't even tried yet.
>>
>>721616
>chrono cross AD
You aren't supposed to let the enemies attack in that AD period, the field mechanic is bullshit. Kill everything turn 1 and if you can't, make sure all 3 field elements are filled up with non-crystal colors.
>>
>>721625
Sometimes they just go first somehow even though he is level 80 with speed ring and badges on.
>>
>>721630
they have priority attacks, get Falcon grasta from Underworld
>>
>>721631
Ok, I'll start farming that, thanks.
>>
I need to make the ultimate Riica
>>
>>721616
if you're farming one of the CC characters' light, get a Cloud Cover Ore and just run from the random encounters
if you want stars, save your keys and farm the monsters in the overworld
>>
Is there a cat themed team?
(morgana is not a cat)
>>
>>721727
Nekoko
Premaya Alter
Otoha AS
Elga
Bivette
Aldo
>>
>>721735
Thanks. My goals have been set
>>
>>721736
be aware that Premaya Alter literally just came out in JP, and Otoha AS was only announced, she's not out there yet
it'll be months before we get both of them on the global version
>>
>>721793
It still means I can prep the character quests and work on light / shadow though I assume.
>>
>>721794
For Otoha, yes. For Premaya, no. Alters have different light/shadow scores from their normal forms.
>>
>>721797
A shame, I'll keep that in mind then for the alter forms.
>>
>>721794
I'm still really mad at this whalebait
>>
>>721823
I rather enjoy the concept somewhat actually and I'm f2p
>>
>>721830
what part is enjoyable about it ?
>>
>>721835
The journey with those characters
>>
>>721847
Not sure I understand
Are you saying the journey of getting more lights on them ? Isn't that just spinning the gacha and getting lucky ?
>>
>>721850
No, the ones I am using I can raise with quests.
>>
File: my axe.jpg (203 KB, 1372x771)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>nagi banner gone
>roll on daisy
hmmm
>>
>>721880
>rolling for what you want instead of just following the dream
bad form
>>
>>721880
I still need to get regular nagi 5's tome so I can do the character quests since AS doesn't count for the latter ones.
>>
>>721876
so like any other character ? I don't follow
>>
>>721883
>>721889
AS and ES unlock the initial three character quests but not the one of the opposing style (AS doesn't unlock ES quests, ES quest doesn't unlock AS quest). This means you have get a normal style manifest weapon with just an AS/ES by completing all three NS quests.
>>
>>721934
Incorrect, in order to get a manifest weapon you require all of that style's quests to be completed and you need that character to be in the appropriate style.
What this means is you can get a manifest weapon by having the 4.5 NS as well as the AS or ES, but having just the AS/ES will not let you get for example Abyss Eater.
>>
>>721970
How do I get Anabel to paladin without wanting to commit sudoku friend?
>>
>>721974
by spending a paladin tome, 5 chant scripts, 30 prayer scrips and 90 memory scripts ?
>>
>>721975
How about the tome part?
>>
>>721976
you get it randomly from some Another Dungeons end of stage rewards, miglance castle for example
>>
>>721977
For whatever reason the wiki says that's the only place to get it. Is the wiki a meme? I noticed some parts are inconsistent despite it being a good reference for me so far.
>>
File: file.png (51 KB, 677x286)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
Fuck this dumbass game
>>
>>721980
Just hope they add in a turok collab
>>
>>721978
No it's probably true, some tomes are limited to one dungeon only. I was just being vague because I wasn't 100% sure about the exclusivity
>>
>>721982
2.8 percent so I must pray to the holy sword.
>>
>>721984
well, on the bright side, miglance castle is the one AD you're really rewarded for running a billion times because of aldo lights
>>
>>721986
You raise a good point
>>
>>721974
>>721988
>>721986
Anabel actually got a huge buff due to Serge existing, now you can have her tank while you use a magic team to nuke the shit out of everything, as is their custom.
>>
>>722092
how does serge change that
>>
>>722093
Slash/Magic zone.
>>
it's really fucking funny how getting crystals and jadeites insteal of pieces in the last dungeon chest now feels to me like I'm getting the short end of the stick
>>
Is Dunarith's AS good? I got that thing just now.
>>
File: file.png (3.17 MB, 2270x1080)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB PNG
I guess this was a good pull. According to what I read, they're both really good fits for what I'm doing
>>
>>722420
AS dunarith is fantastic. AS nikeh's a bit dated by now but still a solid water damage dealer. Her big flaw is that after using one of her skills, she stuns herself if she's not at full HP.
>>
>>722425
That shouldn't be an issue then since I'm running Millia support on my current setup. She seems fantastic for that
>>
>>722417
He's a pretty good support unit for staff teams, gives access to both staff prayer and poison and he does respectable damage himself
>>
>>722428
Finally I can have a full team that matches Nagi. I need to make lance team next as well. I want to raise up my very own Bria soon since she has novelty value to me.
>>
barely to 10k
I want flammelapis so fucking bad bros but I'm feeling the hose coming
>>
>>722427
Oh wait, I'm retarded. You got AS Bertrand, not AS Nikeh. Bertrand is a cool tank. Basically makes your team invincible (95% reistance) to 3 attacks while hitting rage on enemies. I use him for quite a few clears when I'm trying to rush down bosses. His damage is a bit wonky since you have to stack Edicts on enemies and they all go away when they hit 10 stacks.
>>
>>722434
Just wait for the next SDE after her release. I'm still waiting to get Melody.
>>
>>722435
It's ok, with that knowledge I now know that She's worth taking to AS so I can work on her after I get my last piece for AS miyu.
>>
How do you get to the Miaki's Staff fight in the funeral Caverns?

I kinda just flew through that place because of story but I don't see anything there besides a locked door the current key I have doesn't work on.
>>
>>721602
Resists Thunda Storm(Thunder) and Lunar Breaker(Shade) but not Lunar Ruin(Fire)
don't care enough to switch my party any more

Weak: Crystal
Resist: Thunder, Shade, Pierce, Blunt (and probably Slash)
Neutral: Magic, Fire, Water, Wind (and probably Earth)
>>
>>722823
it really trips me up that thunda storm is a thunder move in this game since it was pretty much earth in chrono cross
>>
ahhhhh where's the star dreams i wanta da pizzacat
>>
>>722844
we're down to 1 banner so they're probably going to put out a notice about the Mythos tonight and since it's also the anniversary there'll liekly be an SDE with it
>>
>>722869
>there'll liekly be an SDE with it
SDE is actually confirmed, they put out an announcement it was coming "mid januray" which we are not in so i demand my pizzacat
>>
I want my radica now
>>
>>722882
*mid January
**which we are now in

huh, apparently i had a stroke earlier
>>
>>722937
You've been in one too many bait threads
>>
Is the subs plan key refresh based on each month or sub period? Like if I get it and plan crosses two months do I get 4 refreshes?
>>
Not many good fist characters available huh?
>>
>>723438
AS Tsubame is really the only one that’s standout, maybe ES Melina as well.
>>
>>723447
Can Strawboy be raised up enough to be able to take on the likes of Clarte's story boss? I like the idea of his whole character.
>>
>>723449
Strawboy is a weird little fucker. His skills are all fairly mediocre but you can build him however you want. You can equip him with any weapon, set him to any element, make him a magic attacker or a healer. Whatever role you're lacking, he can fill it. The most common build is to build him as a healer. His healing tree has a bunch of Speed nodes in it, and then you can invest in other speed nodes. With badges and gear you can get his speed to like 400 and make him the speediest guy in the game. The only problem is that if you want to swap out his role or weapon or whatever, you have to level him back up again. Less of an issue now that we can genocide frogs, but still a bit of a pain. Also now with the CC characters and their Elements we have other characters who are about as versatile.
>>
>>723506
I'll have to play with him a bit then. I noticed his tree was very big indeed
>>
>>723506
>>723516
>>723449
Strawboy is a prime user of the Earth Calamity (Fist) grasta.
>>
>>723438
Felmina's still a solid damage dealer, even with how dated she is. unfortunately once Suzette's True Manifest comes out and the power creep of Alters, Felmina will be underwhelming again
Dewey Alter is coming soon and he's god tier.
Hardy AS is pretty good, and would be viable even if his moves did 0 damage just to have Flash Zone.
And like the other anon said, Tsubame and Melina are both really good.
>>
>>723438
Funny enough my one-shot AD team is Suzette, Felmina, Dewey and AS Miyu. Suzette sets pain/poison, AS Miyu guarantees Felmina will crit, Dewey increases fist damage and crit damage by 50%, and then Felmina just chunks the boss. It's enough that Felmina can even one-shot enemies who are resistant to wind or blunt damage.
>>
https://api-ap.another-eden.games/asset/notice_v2/view/284
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>723592
So it comes out tomorrow? Nice.
>>
>>723592
>SDE will include Isuka ES
Nice. Think I'm gonna go for Melody though since I still haven't managed to get her.
>>
>>723592
>anniversary bonus is 1280 gems
you know what, with the 600 gems we should be getting soon™ that's basically 2 free pulls
>>
>>723328
Once per sub. The quests are the only things that refresh each month.
>>
>>723606
>the 600 gems we should be getting soon
Should we? I thought we didn't reach the retweets goal for that.
>>
>>723612
not for retweets, for 13k youtube subscriptions
>>
File: file.png (11 KB, 423x78)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
So should I not log in tommorow until the update ? or can I get both the normal login and this after the update ?
>>
>>723622
You'll get 100 stones the regardless. If the reward was something requiring an update like the free ticket, they would have add a warning below it.
>>
When the wiki says that it takes 2 months to max an otherland weapon, is that with reload cheese ? If not, how much time does it take with it.
>>
>>723647
dope
>>
>>723600
if by tommorow you mean in 24 hours, then yes
>>
>>723668
Yes, 130 runs minimum without hitting critical upgrades. It only takes 25 more runs to max the other weapon form the same region, if you reload a lot and kill every boss.
That said, it still takes a huge amount of time and green keys and most otherland weapons are outdated now, so it's totally not worth it.
>>
>>723694
>most otherland weapons are outdated now
I wouldn't say that's true, They're all unmatched in their niche still. You could argue their niche isn't relevant anymore, but that's another matter.
>>
I'm SDEing Premaya and there's nothing you can do to stop me
>>
How do I beat clarte's story?
>>
>>723713
that's a vague question
do you mean the last boss of sword & wings ?
>>
>>723716
The last one you fight on the wings yes. I can't seem to raise up defensive stuff high enough to not die before 3 turns
>>
>>723717
I personally used Kid to debuff his power and int to manageable amounts, but the most important part is making sure you kill his appendages asap.
>>
>>723718
I guess I have to grind kid up to 80 then and see how well they help out. I don't have them to 5* yet so I suppose I'll focus on grinding those points since they aren't in the upcoming event
>>
>>723719
I think any 25% or more int debuff should do the trick if you don't have her, all his attacks are untyped magic attacks so it's the only defensive measure that will do anything vs him.
>>
>>723721
Oh, I see. That does make sense. I bet the fight will become more manageable after I break the lunatic copy wing he uses at the start too.

Well that makes sense on the power debuffing thing. I didn't know how his attacks worked honestly
>>
>>723723
To be clear, you don't mean Emperor Schnaud, you mean Teyul Menas right ?
>>
>>723726
Correct, I slobbed all over the first part.
>>
So still no Suzette TMW or Lord of Mana QoL.
>>
File: file.png (399 KB, 1164x655)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
Okay, 4 completed lunar weapons in a week
Guess it's not so bad
>>
I feel like the True Manifests should have dropped by now. I distinctly remember watching one of the JP players going through the Mythos chapter with Suzette’s.
>>
>>723932
Zeviro AS+Suzette true manifest should have come out instead of Daisy's update.
>>
>>723717
You AF his wings to death, but don't hit the boss to its stopper. You grind up more AF and then nuke his wings again once he's at his stopper.
>>
Is there a power ranking for who to get from SDE thing? Meta (ES units) > Zone characters? Also triple drops on some of the older events is amazing! Too bad the black pearls from the ocean one is not included.
>>
>>724053
Hmm, it seems I'll have to work out a plan to get rid of the lunatic wing asap. I suppose making a specialty team for that will be my new goal.
>>
>>724205
depends on which units you have
for a brand new player with no gacha characters, I'd say Myunfa AS because she provides blunt&earth zones neither of which are provided by f2p units and she's a powerful attacking character herself
Tsubame AS is another strong consideration, since she deletes basically 90% of content on her own so you don't have to worry about strategy or MP consumption
however for somebody at endgame who's goals are boss rush, dual demons, etc. you'll want to look at filling the holes in the roster you've already established. this means getting zones you don't have access to, certain dps characters, or support characters who are the cornerstones of strategies
Myunfa AS is again a good option who fulfils several of those roles (and why I mentioned her first) - if you don't have Yipha she's the only other Blunt zone setter, and the better of the two of them, and if you don't have Tiramisu or Chiyo (though how do you not have at least base Chiyo) she can also set up Earth zone, albiet at the cost of her dps and better support skills
Tsukiha ES is great, even with Foran and Sheila both overlapping pierce zone, her pain, damage, and EX skill are strong
Necoco is extremely flexible, though Dewey Alter overlaps her somewhat so you may want to wait for him instead of choosing her
Nagi ES (apparently) has amazing damage, and she has a unique zone
Pizzica is an amazing support unit, if you have your zone and dps units covered and need to either bolster survivability or amplify damage
>>
>>724226
Daisy and Melissa should be on the list as well as they both have Break and Melissa has Flash Strike Zone.
>>
>>724370
I have no idea what Break does.
>>
>>723915
heh

bi penis axe
>>
>>724226
How many zones is it important to have? Is support good to pick if I have a few, but not all zones? I've got water, fire, and ||every|| wind zone, but no earth. Slash and Pierce zones, but no blunt or magic. Should I try to shore one of those up? Pick Melissa or Nagi ES for a goofy stance? Or take pizzica since my support is lacking?
>>
>>724412
Myunfa AS. Blunt, can farm tome for Earth, solid dps and good support as well
>>
File: file.png (307 KB, 842x576)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
Not bad. Maybe we will see a star ocean collab. This is doing better than their more niche final fantasy shit.

I wouldn't mind seeing a white magewho shoots hoops in my party either
>>
>>724485
Yeah, looks like the chrono collab brought in a lot of people. I hope they enjoy the game enough to stick around.
>>
>>724492
Keep in mind that's just december alone. Also it's hard not to. The story is engaging and the side content is great.

I installed the game for Riica and then ended up liking so many characters.
>>
>>724485
>white magewho shoots hoops
what
which character is that?
>>
File: 1621283526571.png (480 KB, 1069x1295)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
Good luck to anyone pulling for ES Isuka tonight.
>>
>No longer need to put the character in your party to upgrade them
>Can now quickly glance through and see which upgradeable characters you have
fucking nice, really good QoL change
>>
>>724524
Thanks!
>>
>>724524
I just want radica
>>
>>724552
but why
>>
>>724553
I have my reasons, one of them being liking staff teams
>>
File: 1621112881471.png (3.73 MB, 1280x1874)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB PNG
>>724552
Just pick her on your SDE.
>>
>>724557
I don't know what an SDE is
>>
>>724559
Star Dream Encounter. Like $20 paid currency, it lets you do a 10 draw and then pick any 5* character in the the game and add them to your team. We get them 2 or 3 times a year. They just added one for the anniversary. It'll be available for like a month if you want to think about it.
>>
>>724560
I see, well I do have some google play cards I haven't used. I'll think about it once I finish the story.
>>
Ah, yes, I completely get it.
>>
>>724563
>4*
Uhhh....
>>
>>724524
It seems that her chest has grown to match this art.
>>
Is shannon good? I got 4 star her.
>>
>>724575
Regular Shannon is okay. She gets a Manifest weapon. Her AS is pretty good, it provides a ton of debuffs. Might be worth considering promoting her to AS form if you end up collecting her treatise.
>>
>>724582
I'll put her in the collection of to raise characters then. I need to get more sword users anyways.
>>
Kind of feels bad that you need AS Thillellile to get the epilogue for the Mythos.
>>
If I'm a shitter, the correct choice from Star Dreams is Pizzica, isn't it?
>>
>>724597
Or ES Nagi. That zone is great at 100% AF.
>>
I feel like by beating 10 verweil I now have a basic grasp on this game
>>
What abilities do I set on Nagi ES?

Does her last skill multiply with BOTH poison and pain or just or the other? I have other pain appliers, but no one who re a lly applies poison.
>>
>>724496
>I installed the game for Riica
Same but that buff was kinda nothing, I hope they buff her again soon
>>
>>724693
Whatever you need at the time
Yes
>>
Is premaya sidequest really just a three chapter long piss fetish fanfic
jesus christ
>>
I actually loled at this, I've been playing a couple of days and it's been really fun.

Also, did I understand correctly that I can activate the Guide of the Heavens thing, do the roll with the1 out of 7 5 star, and just unsubscribe immediately after?
>>
>>724852
Correct
You might want to wait until you finished at least the original main story for that, since the pass will also give you weekly missions that will reward you shadow/light for the character of your choice, but those missions involve doing specific Another Dungeons and you should make sure to be ready for those.
>>
Reminder to give your Hardy the Sweettooth personality.
>>
File: file.png (209 KB, 391x600)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>724523
Sorry, forgot to answer this but there is in fact a white mage who loves sports and is good at them
>>
>>724852
The game is full of interesting and funny quests like this. I lose my shit at this game constantly
>>
>>724877
oh I thought you meant a star ocean character not a final fantasy character
>>
>>724892
White Mage is a final fantasy class. Star Ocean uses symbology and tales of stuff.

Although I suppose THIS counts.

https://youtu.be/b-I2YSwWYC4?t=29
>>
>>724907
Man, I wish Brave Exvius was like AE and let you play old story content. So many sidestories lost in time that makes the game's story pretty unsatisfying for a new player since you miss a lot of payoffs and conclusions.
>>
>>724911
A real shame but at least I can load up star ocean and read all of the main story and load up my char collection. The best result was that it did so good that they are making a new game at least.
>>
>>724907
Yeah but "White Mage" is the standard way to refer to healers in JRPGs. Millie, Rena(arguably), Sarah, and Miki are all white mages in SO.
I know in Anamnesis some of the Summer skins used volleyballs, thought maybe they came out with a healer with a basketball before the JP version shut down.
>>
>>724921
Rena is the only good one because she can also just outright punch shit to death

Also they did not come out with any b-ballers. Volleyball was the closest but we were close with the orb class.
>>
Celine would make a great buffer and shade damage / thunder type character

I'd love to see more fist users though and star ocean has quite a bit of those to pick from. Imagine Cliff in this game just having super high hitcounts on their skills like cless or others. The fruit is ripe and ready for the pickings.

I REALLY also want those finishing strikes from valkyrie profile as ex moves. Man that would make me so happy.

https://youtu.be/JWwJNIblaVE
>>
>>724927
>Cliff
AREOLA SALT! HAMMER OF MIGHT! AREOLA SALT! I COULD GO ON FOREVER!
>>
>>724929
It would be great, they were pretty fun in ffbe already
>>
>>724563
Clicking ANY of these makes the game just close for me lol
>>
>alter toova keeps showing up in my menus
>>
So what I got from this Mythos is that Curio's Hisumena is more willing to abuse her power and that Curio is the type to use others, even if he is the good one. He really seems interested in just using people with how excited he gets hearing about how Aldo knows all these important people.
>>
>>724693
levia as is free and applies poison, and she really benefits from nagi's magic and water dmg buffs.
>>
File: 1603615127647.webm (2.93 MB, 1280x720)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
Is there a best place to farm mats for pain grastas or is it just a pick off the ground only thing? I seem to only know running AD antiquity garulea is how to get them?

Don't get mad at the webm, it's sattire to illustrate my lack of knowledge on this subject
>>
>>725326
Antiquity can drop pain/poison, and also has a trader for them that occasionally shows up
Future can drop pain/poison, and on average has better rewards so unless there's something specific you want from Antiquity, Future is better
>>
Started the mining story arc. How long do the nodes take to refresh?
>>
>>725332
Ok then I suppose I will go to future, thanks for the info. I assume it's the end rewards that matter correct?

Or can I really get those drops from farming regulars?
>>
Say I go for the star dream pull and don't have tsubame as?

I should get them for fodder deletion correct? Is that their best use? Is it a gamechanger?
>>
>>725526
Tsubame AS gets a 0 MP, premptive attack, so you can use her to delete random encounters (which is like 90% of the game). Her skill damage is actually pretty high too so she's good on boss fights. The other character to consider is Pizzica who provides super strong buffs through her song system. She's the strongest support in the game. Pizzica is not very useful for general play, but really good for superbosses. Those are really the two big characters recommended for the SDE. ES Nagi would be a third due to her unique Zone and wide role coverage in her kit.
>>
>>725336
I think it was an hour.
>>
>>725336
You will end up running the whole gauntlet picking shit up. It doesn't matter how long it takes becauae you quite literally have to get everything, no skips allowed. That's how I remembered mining at least.
>>
>>725532
I have ES nagi out of those three. I've managed to do some superbosses but I still get beaten up by clarte's boss. Perhaps superboss play is more important since my joker still clears out most fodder easily. Just some 80 stuff can take up a little mp sometimes. Maybe I should make a 10% mp recover character and just use them for fodder clearing and go for pizza girl.
>>
>>725539
Last mythos you want to blow up his wings. I think the bottom one is the one that does the big AoE attack. He's weak to crystal if I recall. If you set Serge to deal Crystal damage, he and Clarte should be able to blow up the boss pretty well.
>>
>>725542
I actually managed to blow his wings up once but he started flicking people out and managed to recover his wings. I didn't have another force after the first stopper though or I might have actually cleared it thinking about it. He flicked out my main support then killed them after he got his wings back since hold ground didn't stop the lunatic followup. Up till that point though my sophia and harle did a good job keeping everyone alive and the boss debuffed.
>>
Is there any grasta i should focus farming on ? I just unlock antiquity garulean AD, or should i just rush unlock future garulean AD instead ?
>>
>>725556
Antiquity is solid. Pick up Pain/Poison grastas. Those are BiS for like 99% of the cast. They drop from the last boss, and there's a grasta vendor in the random town who can sell those. They also drop from the last boss in Future, but there's no vendor who sells them, so you can get more from Antiquity. Once you've gotten enough to mostly fill out some characters, then swap over to Future. Eventually you'll want to go back to Present so you can buy the HP and Elemental Damage up grastas, since you can upgrade those to be party wide, but for now focus on getting pain/poison ones.
>>
>>725571
Blessed post, I've been using 10 verweil for my pain setting since she cannot be resisted anymore with having beat that boss combo of hers. That fight was fun and I'm glad you can actually redo it any time you want.

It's a good build tester for sure.
>>
>>725571
Oh, i didn't know future doesn't have vendor for grasta, i guess antiquity until i get more pain/poison grasta, thanks anon
>>
>>725596
Future vendors sell grasta upgrade ore. Once you get into the Goddess of Time story arc, you go to a village that can upgrade grastas. You can stick an ore into a grasta to improve the effect (like all healing a character does is increased by 20%, or all damage is increased by 15% but MP cost is increases by 50%). Future garulea has ores you can buy.
>>
Damn persona twins are somethin else. I definitely don't have a team for this yet
>>
>>725615
They're definitely hard. I have a bunch of the newer characters and went back to try again last night because I figured it'd be a lot easier, but still died after their their 3rd HP stopper.
>>
I hate the localizer of this game's writing style.

Every character speaks way too casually during dramatic moments and every antagonist talks like a mustache twirling saturday morning cartoon villain. ("Hehehe, I'm afraid our little game is over, you annoying pests").

It's completely the wrong tone for a game trying its hardest to be "artsy" and makes it feel silly.
>>
>>718485
It's about 200 runs for the full set. Don't even think about doing it until you've got a setup that can turn 1 normal attack farm the whole thing.
>>
Can't decide if I pull for Isuka ES, Daisy, or wait for Isuka Alter. Don't have any form of Isuka.
>>
>>725675
It's definitely multiple teams. Aldo has randomly busted out boston, georgian, and british accents in various sidequests.
>>
>>725675
Maybe because I've been playing in English WITH English voices (you Subs not Dubs faggots can go fuck yourselves, you probably don't even speak or read Japanese). But I do take the villains and antagonists to be literally Saturday morning bad guys. Whst were you expecting? "Gray Ambiguous Morality and Subversions?" That are such a stupidly common thing in nearly every story these days to be "relatable?" Another Eden's whole tone and setting is a Saturday morning good-versus-evil Shonen anime adventure with obvious good guys and bad guys.

>It's completely the wrong tone for a game trying its hardest to be "artsy" and makes it feel silly.

How about ya lower your expectations when it comes to these Japanese Videogames, let alone a fucking Gacha mobile game. Especially light hearted JRPGs, besides you're not playing a 2Deep4me Metal Gear Kojima game. Nor some Deepest Lore Soulsborne game.
>>
>>716653
>>716728
Can someone give me a screenshot of those IDA Students who are those "Anti-Club Club" members who also simp for Mistrare? Three boys and a girl I believe. Pretty please?

I headcanon and Willing to believe those IDA Students will have a polyamorous relationship with Mistrare and group sex with her because of how much they simp to her.
>>
>>725675
It certainly changes as time goes on but his character doesn't. I just consider it side effects of time travel which would fit into the game's canon.
>>
>>716653
Some character quests unironically change the story in small sections to reflect having done them. Really one of the things I love about this game.
>>
>>725675
>Aldo speaks normally in the story
>Certain character quests (AS Foran the most notable) he instead speaks like a preteen girl on MySpace
It's definitely a case of multiple "localizers" writing for different parts of the game and we got stuck with a diversity hire who never mentally matured beyond her teenage years writing for some of the quests. Probably the same person on their twitter account who keeps bitching at the people calling them out for botching Nekoko.
>>
>>725979
There were a few character quests plagued with random CAPSLOCK and teen speak, though it seems to have been toned down recently. That said, Foran apparently does actually speak that way.
>>
>>726006
It makes sense for Foran, yes, and it might even make sense for her grandmother to talk like that despite being 70 since it could be hereditary.
But Aldo and Ruina both speak that way in Foran's quest as well, which is out of character for both of them. If you did Ruina's quests immediately before Foran's she'd suddenly change from a 400 year old autistic analytical elf to a ditzy valley girl teenager.
>>
>>726024
Yeah, seeing Ruina speak like that is very jarring: I always figured she was more like Spock.
>>
>>726024
I pray you haven’t had to see Heena’s second quest yet.
>>
>>726100
Heena's one of the ~15 characters I still don't have so no I haven't seen it yet.
>>
Are there any recommended dungeons for early gear (level 35 or so)? I've just cleared the Tales collab and I've managed to build a decent team with Aldo/Cress/Milla/Radica AS (my only 5*), but everyone is pretty much wearing rags.
If I understand correctly (still have to start it) the P5 collab has farmable armors with regen, is there something similar for weapons around this level? I guess it's not that much of a problem for now, considering that Radica's Voie Lactee does fixed damage based on luck, but relying only on her is making clearing random battles a bit of a chore.
>>
>>726147
I personally recommend harle since you can change difficulty at any time on the chrono cross stuff.

Then serge as well would be good. Kid too if you want to run it again but harle definitely is a respectable type damage mitigation character.

Lunar Protection is great along with elemental resists.
>>
>>726147
I'd do the Chrono Cross episode and get Serge and Harle.There elements and skills can carry you. Weapons/armor get replaced really quickly at those levels. Maybe run a few levels of highest AD you can to build a few and keep progressing. Don't try to outfit entire team with the best stuff and you can upgrade gear every 10 levels or so.
>>
>>725688
>200 runs
it's barely 100 runs
>>
>>726208
To get the weapons maybe, but you also have to think about how much it takes to upgrade them.
>>
>>726214
No it's barely 100 runs to upgrade every weapon to +10.
I'm like 60 runs in and I have five +10 weapons and a +5 one.
Also the weapons aren't crafted with AD materials, they're crafted with overworld mats.
>>
>>726216
Teach us master
>>
Cerrine is something else
>>
>>726147
Yeah, don't sweat weapons and armor too badly. Just make what you can and equip what you can. The first big weapon/armor set to make will be the Cooking weapons from the Tales collab. It's very strong gear that's very easy to make and is level 60.
>>
>>690147
So with this Star Dream Encounter. I'm willing to spend some money for a 5 Star of my choice. What 5 Star can should I get? I am willing to get ES Nagi or Pizza Slice since they said to be really good. Yet I'm also leaning to get ES Isuka. Who do you think I should get?
>>
>>726385
The big two recommended characters are Pizzica for her support capabilities or AS Tsubame for her ability to easily trash. ES Nagi is also a great choice for her damage. ES Isuka is also good, but as another option, if you're willing to spend a little more money, there's a banner up with a guaranteed 100% chance to get NS Isuka. She'll automatically appear on the 10th pull. Then you'd be able to eventually upgrade her to her ES form (and her AS and Alter forms if you wanted) while still picking either ES Nagi or Pizzica from the SDE.
>>
>>726385
Pizzaca because you can't sidegrade to her for free.
>>
>The culprit is me
>Ask Suzette
I pity the fools who went for the serious answers only
>>
Managed to beat Clarte's story. What a battle that was.
>>
File: file.png (267 KB, 674x390)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
New global first character
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhVH5nJd4cI
New Character Eva
>>
>>726939
fuck
I like dragons
but flammelapis tho
>>
Titan vs dragon. That said, Flammelapis isn’t coming out until about part 4 or 5 of the Mythos, so it should still be a while. I’m in a real bind though because I was planning to pull on Daisy and Dunarith, and I won’t have enough for both when Eva’s banner drops.
>>
Eva is 100% going to have Tiramisu as a shared rate up so it's sadly a skip for me. Hope i get her in the whispers/drop though.
My 5% banner and Garam funds is thankfully saved.
>>
>>726788
>Magic Fates
>waifu
Yep I'm pulling
>>
>>726788
>0 light
SHE'S NOT A GACHA CHARACTER
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>727195
you're a funny guy anon I like you
>>
>>726788
She looks like she'll go nicely with milla
>>
>>727198
No, he’s got a point. Usually gacha characters will be presented with 16 light/shadow, but she doesn’t have any.
>>
>>727195
"Excuse me WFS I thought she was gonna be free since you showed her at 0 light, if I knew she was gacha only I wouldn't have pulled Isuka's banner 20 times, refund pls"
>>
>>726788
Apparently these are her skills

>Valor Chant: magic zone, AoE int down 30%, Team physical resistance up 30%

>Lunatic: Crystal (Copy)

>Skill 1,2,3: AoE crystal magic attack (s,l,xl), guarantee crit. more damage if less enemy (max x5), when enemy have 50% hp or more attack again. (22mp, 42mp, 52mp)

>Skill 4: AoE water magic attack (s), AoE 10 mp restore, when enemy have 50% hp or more restore addition 10 mp to self. (17mp)

>Skill 5: ST crystal magic attack (m), AoE water & crystal resistance down 3 turns 4 stacks, when enemy have 50% hp or more attack again. (35mp)

>Skill 6: AoE water & crystal 25% up 5 turns, hp restore 25%, when lunatic buff & debuff and restore up x2, magic damage up according to self max mp 5 turns. (30mp)

>Skill 7: ST crystal magic attack (l), increase damage x20 if resist, when enemy have 50% hp or more reduce ST enemy str & int 30% 3 turns. (40mp)

>Skill 8: ST water magic attack (xl), inflict break, team magic crit 100% 3 attacks. when enemy have 50% hp or more attack again. when lunatic skill damage x4, self int & spd 30% up 3 turns 4 stacks. (52 mp)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.