[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 67 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GiGi.jpg (26 KB, 318x252)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Now that the TYBW collaboration is back. Which units are you looking foward to?

Previous: >>646895
>>
>>689773
A version of Yhwach that's actually decent for starters
>>
>>689773
Bankai Rose
Bankai Kensei
As Nodt
Quilge
>>
>>689773
Mizuiro Kojima
Tatsufusa Enjoji
Nakeem Grindina
Sawatari
Gwenael Lee
>>
File: 1639871367899.jpg (381 KB, 2048x1365)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>689773
>Meninas
>Liltoto
>As nodt
>Gigi
More importantly; Have you kneel already to King Kubo?
>>
>>689773
A new Bankai Shunsui would make me happy
>>
Regarding the T30 rumors, I don't think we're getting that soon. That implies a massive grind for potions and super potions.
Well we don't even have a x5 run option for IT coop and the only super potion bonus units released so far have been Xmas Ninny and Noel.
So it's probably far into the future, around a year maybe.
>>
>>690810
Yeah it was put in the game files in September or October, months before the new Ninny and Noel, definitely just future proofing I’d say
>>
>>689773
>Ragequit this months ago due to fucked rates and zero resource recovery
>Come back and see its still the same shit cementing my choice to leave

Not gonna lie I wish this game was mountains better, but its still pretty cathartic for those who got screwed by this horseshit company
>>
>>691730
I can't wait to get shafted on the EOY and Poll banners, wasting my 3k orbs just to rage quit for the nth time and come back next year as I always do.
The trick is to not get too invested and play in short bursts, I've been playing since early 2017 and haven't even reached 300 played days yet.
>>
gq fag here, quick question I recently just transcended & t.15 my 1/5 tech sajin (who's built for gq) for hard hollow week. What would be a good skill to give him, I was thinking start barrier, last ditch (but I have tatsuki, but that vortex though), or low stam boost. Really not sure honestly
>>
>>691730
what banner screwed you anyway just curious
>>
>>692278
Probably barrier and then full stam at T20
>>
>>692280
>>691916
The beyond bankai Jushiro banner ate all my orbs, I saved up 8k for that motherfucker and I got damn near golden showers with all my pulls. I decided I had enough and deleted my save data due to how hard this game fucks you with no lube, however I was tempted to come back due to me being a Bleachfag, but hearing about how its the same bullshit is cementing my decision to not come back.
>>
>>689899
>no Shaz Domino
Weak.
>>
>>692399
I made a it a vow to never go past the last step, it never ends good ever
>>
>>692458
I went past the last step on the SAFWY Kisuke banner but didn't test play and didn't even get Kisuke
>>
>>692399
I still remember getting 12 golden multis in a row when Silverflame dropped. Sometimes I wondered if Klab just forgot to make some of the old 2x banners actually have the increase rates but didnt say anything about it
>>
Man Poll Selection really is not worth it, huh

I wanna get Aizen since I don't have him and he would be a great Captain killer for GQ but Ninny completely out-values him for IZ, IT, and ER

And Noel is a better No Afil GQ character than ArtIchi now but at least he has Soul Reaper killer too

Christmas banner has so much value, but you know EOY is gonna pull the rug out from people who went to 0 so I'm being super conservative on christmas and poll rn
>>
>>693058
It was never gonna be worth it. Most predicted it was gonna have the anniversary format that only had 1 guaranteed 5 star step. That shit sucks.
There's some good news for you though. You know that banner we had for Artbook Ichigo a while ago? Anniversary Aizen is probably gonna get his soon. Those are kinda like their individual banners. Anniversary Byakuya and Ichigo had them last year around January too but since Artbook Ichigo is technically not an anniversary unit, it got released earlier and we got his individual banner earlier too.
>>
>>693219
yeah, i'll probably just do 7 steps and if i didnt get aizen wait for the indivdual, i feel at least doing all steps still has value, then the rest should go towards christmas and eoy
>>
>>693058
>>693219
Is it going to be one of those 30 steps?
>>
>>693599
No, 7 steps, guaranteed 5 star on 5, 8% on 7

keep in mind there are 12 featured and an unfeatured pool too so pulling for specifics will be a dick
>>
Why do some people like to pick really old ass unusable seasonal units for their free choose a 6 star summon that usually comes during anniversary and new year?
>>
>>693791
Orbs, the unit has a good link, adding to their collection, and simple character preference. Could be any one or more of those reasons.
>>
>>693791
>Why do some people like to pick really old ass unusable seasonal units
Works on my normiephone.
>>
>>693791
Primarily because of orbs if the unit is new and has a resurrection. Seasonals are also not in the premium pool which means they are harder to obtain.
I've been exclusively picking old seasonal units with resurrections in the choose a 6 star for years now.
>>
Got X-Mas Ninny/Noel in 5 steps, should I keep summoning for X-Mas Ninny/Noel dupes or should I summon for Bruno/Masaki?
>>
>>694182
Depends, I’d say wait for end of year if the Bruno and masaki are just dupes but if they aren’t and you need a good power character and a no affiliation week booster then summon
>>
Every mother fucken time these burn the witch banners come out it fucks me over, step 5 btw
>>
>>694715
should say I do now have a 3/5 momo and 5/5 riruka now because of this
>>
>>694715
>He fell for the BtW meme
>>
>>694715
at least that riruka is good in IT until the +5 Heart pots character comes out in which case she will have absolutely 0 value
>>
>speed IT rooms full of "noel or close" or "i carry noels"
>host own room but not carrying
>no one joins
Just host your own room, they said
>>
>>
>>695464
What’s wrong anon, don’t like KLab ruining an entire game mode, better get to summoning then
>>
>spent 10K orbs on poll selection banner
>pull multiples of every featured unit except Aizen
JUST LET ME PULL THIS NIGGER PLEASE KLAB
>>
>>695790
anon...
>>
>9 multis
>Nemu, Momo, Lisa, Gin, White (dupe), Shinji, Byakuya, Hisaki
>Aizen and Grimmjow on the final one
Yep, I'm feeling good about myself, I got Artchigo from his own banner before too
>>
Yeah, they realized that Bankais sell regardless of which character has it - popular or unpopular.
That's why a lot of people were still hype for TYBW Bankai Chojiro even though he was a literal who.
Which is why I'm confused why the other Vizards and Isshin don't get any Beyond Bankais if Bankais sell themselves on their own. Oh well.
>>
>>695464
This I’ll literally host rooms that say “just bring your favorites idc” and niggas dont join
>>
>>696167
Remember when only the host could 5x in coop
>>
If digits I’ll have good luck on poll selection and Christmas BTW today
>>
>>696237
Fuck
>>
Fucking finally, really went down to the wire
>>
Man just got aizen for the first time, happy i have a good captain killer now but jeez it sucks a character this broken and fun to play with is relegated to guild quest only now but oh well

also pulled 2 noels and 1 ninny, with some other useful characters / dupes so im happy for my 8k orb splurge
>>
File: 1581129269605.jpg (36 KB, 486x431)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>696167
And just because of that I bring my pot units to it.
>>
>>695464
Thought I was the only one. I don't even host. I join the few rooms left who host rooms that don't request for super pot bonus units. Some of them don't fill up at all and the host just closes the room.
Fuck Klab for killing this game mode.
>>
Got Annichigo on the 1st step free pull. Not playing this shit for 4 months does wonders for your luck.
>>
>>696743
>SSRangiku, YoruFon, White day Grimmjow dupes
>SS Zangetsu, White Day Gin
7 steps. How is it?.... I can't tell anymore. Kenpachi and Unohana are kind of lame.
>>
>>696795
Not bad, kinda meh imo (I prefer Aizen), but in terms of collection im happy to have him and its a nice free treat after the game fucked me up the ass a few months ago and bankrupted me.

Personally i really want Unohana. I like her bb form, reminds me of Shinra Koketsu.
>>
>>695790
Same, anon. Spent 8.5K just for Aizen and couldn’t pull him. On the flip side I 5/5’d my Artchigo so that’s cool.
>>
File: fuckenfinally.png (572 KB, 948x458)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
>>694715
>>694882
>>694964
step 12 but i finally got one, cant get ninny in any of their banners but fuck at least i got one of them
>>
Was messing around with mind Shinji while farming the point event and realized wow I have literally 0 reason to ever use this character over my 5/5 Christmas Riruka in IT and thought of a new game mode idea

A rotation of 5 characters, the characters not versions of them, and you basically just do the old style guild quest

Would give you a reason to strengthen up and use your fav characters who aren’t the best, they’d at least have a niche use instead of being designated to links or literally nothing MAYBE a senkaimon stage
>>
>>699253
>5/5 Christmas Riruka
She really that good? I got her 5/5 with a max sp final slot because of the btw Christmas banner
>>
>>699302
No in this comparison Shinji has better strong attacks but she’s good in IT only because of her increased status effect chance when having killer
>>
What the fuck am I supposed to do with this knockback stage in New Year Senkaimon?
>>
File: atleastihavethese.png (1.37 MB, 1576x641)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>698435
lol my retarded ass went to step 16 and got fucked, at least i have a pot character for each day now
>>
Whats the best way to get accessories? Because i have annibakyu 5/5 but my accessories are ass
>>
File: aiz.jpg (239 KB, 1094x688)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
8 steps, thank god. I think I'm done with this, people said this was the banner to save for as a newer player but it seems like fucking shit, all I got on the way was two copies of SS Shinji (who was new at least) and an MS Yoruichi dupe
>>
>>699866
Use units with poise
>>
>>699880
You should've gone for the end of the year banner. More valuable in my opinion.
>>
>>699883
I wouldn't have done more than 10 steps here and I still have a ton of orbs in reserve, I've barely done any resurrections and I have half of CFYOW story to finish. What's the end of the year banner? The Unohana / Kenpachi one?
>>
>>699886
Yes.
>>
>>699881
Had no idea poise worked against knockback. Thanks. I was trying to lunge through it with strong attacks like a retard
>>
Man, do I use these ~850 soul tickets I have saved on this current point event with 4/4 units or save them for the upcoming boosted one where I only have 2/4 right now

Would've had 3/4 if klab counted merged characters as multiple copies but klab sucks so now i gotta hope i summon kenny and unohana in like 1000 orbs if i even go that deep
>>
>>699866
Use characters like Tsukishima/Yamamoto (those gay pvp ones) that use a strong attack that makes them dash and clip through the statues with it and normal attacks equipped with the hidden enemy item and reduced cooldown to abuse it. Kind of ez.
>>
>>700158
Tsukishima and Yamamoto have poise so they can just walk through that stuff.
>>
File: 1449184594656.png (209 KB, 698x515)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>700284
>mfw lvl 100 Tsuki/Yama
>>
5/5 annichigo, 3/5 soifon/yoruichi, and a 2/5 speed ikkaku.

And I'm still getting destroyed by GQ hard Mode. What's the minimum it takes to beat this shit?
>>
>>701222
You T15 / T20?
>>
>>701404
T15 on Ichigo with weaken defense. Didn't realize it made that much of a difference
>>
>>701480
Yeah hard is the super try hard mode go to normal and you should be fine
>>
>Cant pass stupid ass chronicle quest with Yumichika due to not having an good units
>Use 6* max summon ticket
>Get 6* shikai Yumichika
>Can finally get more orbs via the story mode

Thanks Klab, you finally did something for me.
>>
File: bbs aizen.jpg (161 KB, 1264x800)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>699880
>get a dupe of him a day later from a fucking BBS ticket
dangerously based
>>
>>701622
I still don't have that faggot, he's singlehandedly cucking me out of so much material in part 2 and 3 since I actually have better bonus char coverage for them than in part 1
>>
>>701755
Just use a raid unit. I had to do that with Momo. It sucked, but it's possible,
>>
>>701222
Homeboy you need another nad unit, replace soichi for tech flurry hiyori, the new sajin (somehow pulled that fuck from tickets), machine society riruka, the new mind arena yammy, or hell maybe the cfyow purple yammy( he kinda sucks though imo at 3/5), or hell use 5th anni byakuya with full recharge & keep them infinitely vortex'd. That's what I'm opting to do because as much as I love the tech fierce battle grimmjow so much to take him him to t.20 & transcend him 3/5 it's still fucking pain with retarded ai's
>>
>>701222
>>701942
forgot to add if you get the new retsu she will rape even at 1/5 t. 15 (more fullstam) next rotation
>>
>>701942
>Bro just use these perfect units you don't have
Unironically hang yourself. Youve given me the Most useless advice I've ever received
>>
>>701697
nice, i got my first art ichi from a bbs ticket
>>
>>701222
This team sounds like it should be fine. How's the transcendence?
>>
>>701755
Yumichika is the only one I was missing. I even have momo units that can carry me better than him.
>>
>>701755
Use a raid or a 4 star unit Yumichika. You'll spend candles and it will be slow as fuck, but it's possible
>>
Are Chronicle Quests imiportant? I've been playing a few months and pretty much totally ignored that and arena, Chronicle seemed like a waste of soul tickets
>>
>>702614
If you want to transcend your units which is needed for brave battles and guild quest then you should farm it also you get free orbs and tickets from it
>>
File: noel.jpg (282 KB, 1206x808)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>5th step
shit I'm having good luck lately, hope I didn't waste it all on this because I really want that Unohana
>>
>End of year point event isn’t even boosted like usual

Amazing KLab can’t even do that right
>>
What are you guys picking for choose your own 6 star? Old seasonals? Some obscure white whale that keeps eluding you?
>>
>>703039
I want the hybrid links I don't already have . I don't care much about anything else honestly.
>>
>>703039
Probably just a character i like that i dont have yet. Maybe White Ichigo or Shinji.
>>
>>703039
>>693896
>>
>>703039
I'm gonna try to get the SAR14 Heart swimsuit Nel to resurrect her.
>>
>>703039
Any unit that gives me 225 orbs. Hopefully delicious Cacao Hallibel.
>>
File: 1631237655939.gif (769 KB, 500x373)
769 KB
769 KB GIF
>>703039
>Got to the point where choose your own unit isn't that attracting since already have almost every unit wanted
>mfw
Heh, I'll put my ever elusive SS Kukkaku with a couple more and just fill with the oldest like I've been doing these last couple of times with it.
>>
File: 1634910415664.jpg (289 KB, 509x920)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>702099
Well fuck you then, you ignorant douchebag. Just do normal then retard, sp units are more viable there unless you have royally busted units with bombardment worked on/ nullify respective resistances. You realize most of those units are premium/ seasonal & will be common filler throughout the next year. Don't know where this cunty hostility came from, I wasn't mocking or berating you for not having them. You never stated what you had to work with besides those 3. Hell, get creative & use another worked on nad unit with a vortex & different killer until you get something better. Or use the choose a 6star & pick one cunt
>>
>>703039
Dont have either 5th ani so them, then I guess res orbs
>>
>>702427
I didn't realize candles gave you 3 soul bombs after reviving, that made it a bit more bearable
>>
File: 1471228053109.png (58 KB, 322x161)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>6 steps in NY's banner
>Bankai Shinji, the very first Mayuri & Dordoni at step 2
>Hisagi bankai
>2 more Dordonis and bankai Shiji dupe
>Barragan dupe guaranteed
Kind of good even if no Kenpachi unit or Stark dupe. I wil never ever have Tokinada...
>>
fuck I pulled Aizen at just the right time, this is the first Ultimate I could ever clear and it's so fucking easy that little nigga Hitsugaya just melts, time to farm a billion fucking coins so I stop running out
>>
>>703682
Lol that reply was from a totally different person
>>
Pulled new Kenny and tested him out in Brave Battle. He got killed by the enemy Yamamoto in 5 seconds. Lol what a fucking shit unit
>>
File: yumi.jpg (158 KB, 1182x806)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>701622
>>701755
speak of the devil
>>
So does Kenny negate last ditch entirely or only just one revive? I tried testing with opponents that had him but they kept dying like little bitches to my Tsukishima and Yamamoto.
>>
>>694715
>get 4 ninny
>at 30th step
>banner is gone
yea i'm kinda sad, but at least there is skill resource in the event
>>
Free step, I guess this makes up for bad BtW pulls.
>>
Did like 10 steps, got 2 Kenny, a Pot Kenny which I needed, Shuhei, Barragan, Stark, and off banner unohana nel and chad, all new except unohana so plenty of orbs to pull again for unohana and tokinada later

not that bad
>>
>6 Steps

1 CFYOW Shinji (Failed 6th transcendence reroll)
1 BB Unohana (NEW)
2 CFYOW Kenny (1/5->3/5)
1 CFYOW Mayuri (3/5->4/5)
>>
I used 9000 orbs, got zero Retsus and Kenpachis. Instead got Stark to 5/5 even though I already have Ninny and TLA Soi Fon at max transcendence so I'll never need him.
Never use the simulator bros.
>>
>>702962
I was wrong btw for those who didn’t notice, this’ll be a good event to farm
>>
>>704632
Ouch. I spent 3k and only got Kenny. Gotta save again for murdermom.
>>
File: 1596260297310.jpg (24 KB, 517x503)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
couple thousand orbs in mostly shaft multis with no 5 stars on the eoy banner i know its the same cost and rates but am i better off doing the single pulls at this point?
>>
>>705385
Up to you, I think single pulls is just a longer way to torture yourself than just multi's, but I've read ppl getting the unit they wanted with single pulls.
>>
>>705441
well , once i run out of story and lvl up gems might just have to reroll either way
>>
>>705522
I really dont wanna re roll. I have plenty of good units and i absolutely hate having to scrub them all because these faggots absolutely refuse to restock orb sources. Your best bet is to quit for a few months and get welcome back orbs. I quit for 4 months after Ukitake's banner fucked me and came back and got about almost 300 orbs in one day because of welcome back, maintaining issues, and celebrations i wasnt around for. Thats your best option of getting orbs without re rolling accounts.
>>
>>705385
Singles are only good on individual banners where there's less clog. Single pulls on this banner would be a nightmare if you wanted 1 specific character.
>>
>>705605
Don't the singles on this banner have better rates?
>>
>>705698
Do they? I havent compared the two so I'm not sure
>>
File: 1633686778387.png (448 KB, 682x690)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
How many of these extra floor there are?
>>
>>705716
Every step 7 has 8% odds. Mathematically speaking, it's more advantageous to use singles past step 6 since once you pull the last unit you want, you can stop without my having to have paid for a full multi.
>>
>>705976
yeah at this point im gonna run out of orb sources so I may just do this while i reroll on my computer to see which cracks first
>>
Is it bad for a newbie like me to start BBS right now?
>>
Blessed today by RNGesus
>>
>>706552
You're literally starting at the best time possible in the game. Start, grind orbs like crazy and pull on the poll selection banner first because it's gonna be gone in a few days. Then go to the SAFWY banner because legit most of the units there are good and have great utility. Kenpachi is the best PvP unit and the game and Unohana is arguably the best PvE unit.
>>
A fitting unit to pull on new years
>>
>>706715
I see thanks, are you talking about the poll selection by players 2021 or the one which allow you to get one character maxed out among 12 others?
Already did the last one and got the anniversary ichigo
>>
File: bbs (2).jpg (2.63 MB, 2400x5400)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB JPG
I should have precised though that I'm using a small and recent account, given by a friend who stopped playing the game after a month.
Here's all the characters he summoned (with a few that I got right now).

The best way to get orbs is to level up characters right? I'm focusing on 4 stars character who require less ressources while giving a lot of orbs, there the story mode too but seems to be a slow way to gain orbs right now.

Btw, I'm farming the untold three stories quest (with the team from pic related, with the middle character being there just to level up), apparently it's a must do for any players is that correct?

2 millions points is apparently what I should aim for.
>>
theres an aizen individual coming up for poll select right?
>>
>>706776
He meant poll selection, lots of good characters there especially Ichigo and Aizen
>>
>>707000
Alright thanks I'll focus on that one until it goes away.
Btw thought about my post a little above? Right now I'm trying to farm the red Shinji because he's the only character I have who has a bonus for the epic raid, of maybe I should farm another character among what I got for it?
>>
>new SS Rangiku from the 10th free pull
I can coom to this.
>>
>>706798
5 million for all rewards 2 million just gives you a free 5 star ticket
>>
>>707381
Okay thanks anon.

Btw, as I was adviced, I did one rotation with the poll selection and got 1 Ichigo , 1 Aizen and more (1 Yoruichi/Soifon, 3 Snakes Lisa, one Demon Hollow Ichigo, one Steampunk Nemu and one Hisagi with normal clothes).

Should I keep summoning on it or should I go for the Kenny/Retsu banner?
>>
>>707583
You have a lot f2p orbs to spend so maybe try and get everyone on it or at least 2 copies of Ichigo and Aizen then move onto Kenny banner
>>
>>707641
I'll do that thanks, will go with the singles now
>>
>>704632
I went back for 2 more multis and did get retsu, another shuhei and a new shinji. I'm quite happy about that but man was this rough.
>>
Is it better to try and use singles to pull retsu after step 7 on this banner considering the clog, or is it more beneficial to start over at 4% on her individual?
>>
>>707994
If you only want her the individual banner is always better, if you want filler pull on this, I always like x10 but singles are technically more orb efficient but barely
>>
>>708152
Good shit, ill keep collecting orbs while i wait on her. The epic raid shop is a godsend.
>>
>>707907
And I went back once more and this happened. Good things can happen when you push hard enough.
>>
>>708203
Nice unfortunately i dont have the orbs to gamble like that so im waiting till her banner drops.
>>
Are 3 and 4* characters of any use after you max them out for orbs? I have a shitload and they're clogging up my storage. I can use them as upgrade fodder or sell em if they are.
>>
>>708213
Sort them by soul traits and sell those that you don't have better versions of
>>
>>689773
Meninas.
>>
Hey, can someone help me, which unit do I choose when starting the game with that free select ?
>>
File: oh no.png (991 KB, 1250x764)
991 KB
991 KB PNG
Who the fuck do I choose now?
>>
>>708392
5th anni Ichigo 5th anni Byakuya oot characters good links / guild quest
>>
>>708665
this except just pick cute girls
>>
>read the room message
>>
>>707641
So I tried to get a new 5 stars but couldn't, now the banner is gone, at least I have most of it, with one copy though.

Beside that, there is so many things to do in this game from my newbie perspective, I'm honestly at lost when it come to choose what I must do in priority.
>>
>>708392
SEASONALS, FAGGOT! Why do you even need to ask?! And the ones you liked ofc.
>>
>>708751
Yes newfaggot. It saves me and you time.
>>
>>708392
Pick the chronicle quest bonuses that give you more of the currency bags. Look those up
>>
>bonus or close
>>
Why the fuck are the jewel rates ass all of a sudden. I was getting atleast 100-130 off 1 ticket with no bonus characters and now i have 2 and barely fucking make 30.
>>
>>709587
The 3x rate up ended
>>
>>709625
Of course. Damn klab. Im guessing no word on when it'll be back? I need them for leveling for orbs but i really dont feel like buying the pack if i can help it.
>>
File: 1631027602168.png (447 KB, 800x698)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>708751
>POT UNIT ONLY
I'll stay with my bonus unit maxed and 10 links. If you go, blacklisting you for being a faggot about it afterwards.
>>
File: kenny.jpg (109 KB, 1182x812)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
based singles, would have preferred Unohana but this is fine
>>
we need x3 or hell even x4 droplets because jesus fuck are they annoying to get seriously why do you need so fucking many of them for super links it is awful

literally need to use hundreds of tickets just for 1 character

On top of this, just add a fucking EXP crystal farm already KLAB I am no exagerration sitting at near 0 due to farming orbs to pull for Retsu currently, on top of that I have 0 extra tickets for ascension fodder leaving me only with x2 5* raids, and random ticket drops from the point event for even ascend characters to keep getting pulls, then I gotta level them up through quests - or slowly farm the story for orbs
>>
>>710598
Just keep farming. You're a new player, don't expect to get a 15/15/15 or a 20/20/20 unit so early
>>
>>710688
nah im not a new player lmao just low on resources and bitching is all lmao, i got a decent amount of other T20s and T15s and am at Lieutenant / Captain in PvP
>>
>>710598
>Dropetlet
Borderline impossible, the most useless material. I even sell them for coins and being above 5k easily.
>>
>>710730
well if you level up a lot of characters after farming a point event and pot up a decent amount you run out

im not really out, more just sitting at 3-5k per color but need like 4500 for t15 to t20
>>
>>710598
Just farm enriched droplets zone for a couple of days and you'll be fine. Do it while the X3 is still up. The bonus units don't help as much as you like (they increase drop percentage but don't give you a set amount like the link slot units so they can be inconsistent) but they're plentiful enough
>>
>>710769
>X3
I meant X2, whoops
>>
>>710776
yeah sadly it is only the individual ones now and im gonna farm the point event since it's boosted desu but ill be fine lmao wont take too many runs to get a couple thousand, shame it's only one color though
>>
>I carry x3 orihime only
I saw this today and realized the BBS playerbase deserves to be raped by KLab. Carrying Pots only is perfectly fine, but carrying a specific unit is beyond retarded.
>>
>>710803
Most Uryu's and Kenpachis tend to not have work done on them because they aren't very good, and Orihime heals the team and is in general a powerful unit. If you struggle to carry, having a team of himes for back is much more beneficial.
>>
>>710803
yeah im fine with bonus only rooms cause it's just being efficient and most dont mind if a room has 3 bonuses instead of 4 but that is just retarded
>>
>>710810
If you need 3 of one of the best healers in the game then you aren't carrying. 3 orihimes could auto that shit on their own
>>
>>710803
This is how I felt with most rooms asking for Retsu only, like yeah faggots every single person pulled her. Luckily I've found some non dipshits to accept bonus characters in general.
>>
5 ten pulls in a row with nothing

i better get retsu and tokinada by the end of this goddamn
>>
>>710810
That's not carrying then, is it?
>>
File: 1626293633928.jpg (663 KB, 1196x1230)
663 KB
663 KB JPG
>>711534
>8th time
>Expecting a shaft
>Fakeout
>Dupe Apache
>Suddenly Stark for a 3/5
>>
>>711534
Next ten pull I got her, we're done here fellas
>>
>>710803
I wonder how long until we see +10 pot units so this cycle can start all over again.
>>
Any knowledeable Brave Battle Bros out there? 3/5 New Kenny, do I do ATK/FOCUS/STAM, ATK/STAM/DEF OR ATK/FOCUS/DEF

Trying to make this guy work but goddamn if the Yama has pierce barrier you just might be fucked unless you're super defensive it seems
>>
>>712574
>ATK/STAM/DEF
This is the way
>>
>>712574
>if the Yama has pierce barrier you just might be fucked unless you're super defensive it seems
If you use loads of last ditch you should be able to get the last hit in on Yamamoto every time
>b-but the Kenny mirror match
Avoid them
>>
>>713180
yeah i was thinking this, doesnt seem like he really needs that focus damage buff too much
>>
File: Screenshot2.png (153 KB, 887x518)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>Hikone on a single
Any good?
>>
Same newbie here, after farming and spending 2500 orbs on Kenny/Unohana banner, I managed to get 2 kenny (got some other units and dupes such as Shinji, Soi fon...etc as well but no Unohana).

Should I keep summoning to try to get Unohana or should I save for the Aizen individual banner? (I have him but only at 1/5, no Byakuya as well, my account is only 37 days).
>>
>>713352
Decent, but alot of other units outclass it now. But having Hikone in general isnt bad. I know rn its a bonus for epic raids so use it for that.
>>
>>713381
Depends on who you want. Im saving for unohana's individual, i only have 1/5 for aizen, but the accessories i have are good enough that he rapes even without the boost. If you do want unohana only you should stop though cause the current banner has atleast 8 featured units and thats alot of clog. Wait for her banner on the 11th where it only has 4 featured.
>>
>>713387
You're right thanks!
Should I summon the Aizen banner? Thought at my level, I can't do any high level contents like senkaimon or epic raid, I don't even know how to manage everything around potion links.
>>
>>713387
And to be fair, I don't really know who should I want, I was hyped by Kenny and Unohana and that's it, I just know that Kenny is for PVP and Unohana is for PVE.

In my case I play PVP at very low level, it will take time before I attain a rank where I will need to care about the Meta. So right now PVE is my main focus.
>>
>>713352
He's good. SAs are fine, increased status ailment proc is useful in IT and if you're not comfortable with melee units, he's ranged.
It's just that there's a load of good power SR killers that he gets overshadowed a lot.
>>
Definitely not worth using orbs for tickets even on this boosted point event right? Unless you were getting tickets for potential dupes and links it wouldn't be worth it for the free orbs from new premium characters right
>>
>>713581
Special Move source.
>>
File: Screenshot1.png (1.32 MB, 1440x720)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
Blessed 5th summon
>>
>>713381
Relax, while they are both great units, they are far from broken. Every month you'll have some hype new character that's going to be better than the month before. You will never be unable to clear content as long as you've powered up a character of each attribute from the past year or so. Just pull on the next one and have fun
>>
How "collectible" is the unit? as a Bleachfag can I enjoy it as a semi f2p?
>>
>>713398
Have you done story mode? I doubt it because as you said, you started BBS recently.

Do story mode in priority, you need chronicle quest to power up your units more easily, do the 13 story parts in priority.
>>
>>713745
If you start now you should go full F2P, the orbs with real currency cost way too much even with gacha standards.
>>
>>713775
How is the character treated? Do I need a dupe or anything to max them?
>>
>>713653
I’m nearing 20 million points
>>
Who's the best tutorial character to pick or is it just pick a fave?
>>
>>714036
you can get them all eventually just pick whoever it really doesnt matter, best bet is to clear the tutorial now then reroll on the current banners featuring aizen and the other with kenny and unohana
>>
>>710803
Lol fuck this game
>>
>>714037
Okay Bankai Ichigo it is
>>
>>714038
it's really a big deal anon, you still have tech, power, and mind rooms that won't require super link characters only - at least for a few months, you should be grateful to klab
>>
>>714036
>>714039
Only Chad has a bit of value, as a bonus unit for chronicle quests, by putting him in a team you farm currency to buy stuff in a special shop for powering up characters faster in one of the farm levels.
Kenpachi has last ditch survival as his trait, which can be a little hard to find early on and is useful for cheesing senkaimon stages and stuff(the only real form of endgame), though you probably won't be doing much senkaimon for a bit either way.
All of them including those two are hilariously bad to actually play the game with basically, only those two are useful indirectly.
>>
Is Kon specifically meant to be used as EXP fodder? Also any recommendations for 6* summon banner?
>>
>>714125
acscend every 4* and below in the game once and max level them to get their orbs, after that every single non-5* and above character are merely fodder

For the free 6* Id say look at Aaronniero's vid on youtube he has a good tier list made
>>
>>713581
Never use orbs. Let your shit recharge. You have plenty of time to hit the limit even with 50 tickets a day.
>>
>>713720
>2 orbs

Goddamn son.
>>
>>714036
I picked aizen cause he shuts shit down as an early player.
>>
>>714038
Join another room? I get retards doing this all the time in ER, but i just keep cycling till i find non dipshits.
>>
>>714182
nah i have the pass and am almost at 40 million points from hoarding tickets (accidentally used 550 by accepting all on the last point event) i was only asking if orbs are ever worth using to farm more bbs tickets but they probably arent
>>
>>714036
pick Chad for chronicle quest
>>
>>714184
Yeah I only go through the story for orbs when there's a character I want, I'm bad at saving so I don't do everything at once.
>>
>>714038
It's worse in IT. Heart IT is pretty much gated by Ninny/Aizen only. If you host your own room, you'll be waiting a long ass time before it fills up.

>>713745
You definitely won't be able to collect all units unless you're a super whale but you'll be able to collect most if you play long enough and spend a little. Just remember to not pull on premium banners in general because you'll be able to get premium units via tickets and sometimes in limited unit banners as fillers too.

About your question how characters are treated, well popular characters get the most units here obviously. If you're a Bleachfag that likes popular and unpopular characters equally, you gotta temper your expectations. And yes, you'll need dupes to max transcending them but that's not really necessary for clearing 90% of the content. You'll need 3 to 4 star units for ascension though.
>>
I take back what I said about pulling on premium banners. That's the general rule here but since you're saying that you wanna be semi F2P (meaning you're willing to spend a few money for orbs?), then the advice I'd give you about premium banners is only roll them if the featured unit is someone you REALLY like.
>>
>>714188
>>714275
You are missing the point. You aren't carrying if you need to be supported by the strongest meta units in the game.
>>
>>714188
I know reading comprehension is tough but they're talking about people not understanding what "carry" means, not complaining about character restrictions.
>>
>>714322
But I do agree with that. I even host carry rooms for Tech pots and I don't care if someone brings Ken/Uryu/Hime. I'm just singling out IT because I'm salty that it's full of rooms asking for Ninny/Noel now.
>>
>>714038
Enter the lobby and make the faggot close it. Be a man instead of a faggot complaining.
>>
>>714370
This is what i do.
>>
>>714370
B-b-b-based
>>
>>714370
>>714397

Yeah, waste everyone's time, that'll show them not to make more rooms.

Faggots.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (306 KB, 1258x804)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>699880
>>701697
>hey since my Aizen is 2/5 maybe I'll do the first step of this Brave Selection banner
>looking like a golden shower
>get the Aizen cut in
>get this
what the fuck, guess I can save my Heart Source now
>>
>>714585
Cry harder faggot. You get no sympathy here. Go create your gay ass room and stop crying bitch. Its a gacha, not college finals.
>>
>>714669
Lucky bastard lol i can only imagine the seethe of the faggots who went all in and got shafted. Fucking 1/5 wizen rapes, i cant imagine what i full 15/15/15 5/5 Wizen can do.
>>
>>714669
That's where my fucking Aizen went, because I got 2 Szayelaporros in a row. Congrats.
>>
>>714669
Amazing pull bro. I however went 5 steps and got nothing but the crappy Speed Ichigo at the end.
>>
>>714669
Nice, I got to 4/5 on the actual selection banner by going up to the guaranteed step and just used the move source to not have to bother with this one, already got him maxxed out now. 15/15/15 and 2* SP so far, just need to roll the 3* and max the slots and he'll be perfect.
>>
fellas think imma spend like 250 orbs on tickets for the point event, basically sacrificing 1 x10 pull for a bunch of bbs tickets and especially accessory tickets for gold chappies, should be worth it cause i have 4/4 bonus units right
>>
File: 1634648890209.jpg (31 KB, 294x336)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>714585
>Calling anon faggot
And yet, somehow, you seem to think just complaining about it will make you any better.
>>
7 steps
>1 Byakuya
>1 Nel
>2 Syal
>2 Ichigo
I'm gonna get Aizen next, right? All I have to do is pull him, can't be that difficult.
>>
>>714669
>Triple Aizen
Destiny motherfucker. I'm kind of happy for my 2 Byakuteikens and like 4 Szayel aporros.
>>
>>715097
It's easy, just do what >>714669 did.
>>
Just me or this point event is nerfed? I get 16k or so per paly with the 4 bonus on the highest difficulty one.
>>
>>715265
That only if worth doing once for the 500k points afterwards do Extra quest 3/4 should get 90k points per run or 120k with the pass
>>
Are the characters you can get from raids useable or just for soul conversing?
>>
>>714989
Honestly don't think that's ever worth it because odds are a ten pull of BBS tickets even if it gets you something, is going to be some shitty launch unit or something. I've pulled nice stuff off free tickets, but not to the point that I'd consider burning orbs to get more of them, you'll accumulate them fine enough just using free tickets + daily ad ticket + tickets you get from the grind.
>>
>>715460
Just for ascending/soul trees
>>
>>715525
Can I get orbs if I max those characters out?
>>
File: uno.jpg (100 KB, 1172x794)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>Kenny on a single
>triple Aizen for 150 gems
>Unohana on a single
based
>>
>>715644
Raid characters? Yeah you do, but it takes more resources to get them max out and i dont think they can level as high as *5 and *6 so you'll only really be getting 35 orbs a pop for each raid character you waste time with. Hell frenzy characters are more valuable and i fucking hate frenzy.
>>
>>715749
Lucky faggot. Im trying to get her tonight.
>>
>>715752
Well that's good to know for emergency orb farming.
>>
>>715464
So, spent about 80 orbs on tickets so far on the point event and have received like 88 bbs tickets, so about 10 tickets for every 10 orbs since there naturally refreshing stamina and stuff

Overall I'd say it is worth it cause the only way to get a shit ton of old premium characters is to get unlucky on banners hundreds of times (my album is 800/1800) when I really am only gonna pull on banners with good featured rates / seasonals anyway

Also think about it, if I were to get 100 tickets in 100 orbs spent, ignoring the benefits of also getting accessory tickets for GCs, that is 25x as many 3% pulls as I would get with those orbs
>>
>buy 10 summon tickets from the senkaimon shop
>pulls Wizen in my 1st ticket

Holy fuck this is the luckiest pull ive ever had barring 6th annichigo from a welcome back ticket. Funny cause i already have Wizen at 3/5 maxed out, but ill keep this one as a souvenir.
>>
>>715896
That IS fair I suppose(though there's also the guarantee on banners vs ticket pulls). I've also collected a good chunk of the units already so there's less potential of getting any orbs back if I did it. I've also used most of my non raid unit/story free orbs, so I'm taking collecting the old stuff I've missed a bit slower and letting it happen when it does.
Good luck, hope you can pull something decent. RNG in this game can be so bizarre sometimes, went over a year of playing without getting a single red lieutenant badge, then I get 3 in the span of a couple days.
>>
>>715896
I think you're trying way too hard to convince yourself you made the right move. Personally i would never spend 80 orbs for bbs tickets cause in all the years ive been playing ive only pulled maybe 3 good characters from them, so you're about to get a shitload of dupes unless you're aiming for aizen or anniversay ichigo/byakuya. You already said you're 800/1800 so i cant imagine you'll get anything worth a fuck. Also dummy premium has hundreds of characters in the pool while banners only have a dozen tops. I'd much rather have a 3% out of 10 characters than 3% out of 100 or more.
>>
>>715983
I think either I'm misunderstanding what you mean or you misunderstood me, what I meant was there are still so many premium units I have not gotten that it would take an insane trip of bad luck not pulling featured banner characters to get them in the first place

I say this cause really I only pull on good shit, seasonals, collabs, anni, etc yknow
>>
>>715978
3/5 isn't maxed out, that copy plus the SMS will get you to 5/5 so you can actually maxed him out.
>>
File: IMG_8224.jpg (815 KB, 1792x828)
815 KB
815 KB JPG
Well, point event farming is paying off, not posting all pulls cause don't wanna spam, got 1000+ orbs waiting for me after spending 150 in stamina tickets
>>
>>716091
No i mean in the sense i cant augment my og aizen anymore. I already have him at 200 with 10/10/10 slots so i cant use this aizen to boost him anymore. Its ok though cause i got the SMS from the event and just used that instead so now he's 3/5. I dont think aizen will be topped for awhile so ill just wait for the next source move powerup.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (372 KB, 2500x3226)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>716128
>ill just wait for the next source move powerup.
>>
>>715357
Oh, yeah, extra 3&4 deliver 100k usually.
>>
File: nel.jpg (271 KB, 1160x798)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>Nel on the 50 orb step
2022 is just my fucking year apparently, goddamn
>>
Murdermommy banner tyme!!
>Step 1: Dancer Yorurichi
>Step 2: Showers
>Step 3: Showers
>Step 4: Showers
>Step 5: Murder mom and sode no shiyaruki

Damn good fucking haul and only spent about 1000 orbs, time to recover and hopefully go for OG bankai unohana in the sternritter banner.
>>
>>717539
>Murdermommy banner tyme!!
>Step one
>Nanao
>8th character Murdermommy OC
Yeah... After no getting either of them on the shared banner I'm fucking out.
>>
Same newbie here, finally got Unohana on her individual banner on the second step, should I go for the 5th step which guarantee a 5 stars (maybe for a dupe of unohana) or should I save my orbs?
>>
>>717942
Depends on how much you like Unohana. This will be the best chance numerically to get more of her, but the filler is average at best really. The Yoruichi is a chronicle quest bonus, so not bad to get, Nanao is just a farm link, and Sode isn't awful but not amazing either, mostly for niche senkaimon levels.
>>
>>717948
I just wanted to get her once since apparently she's the best pve unit, just trying to get a good box before everything else.
I like most characters in bleach anyway.
>>
>>717953
Just spare your orbs.
>>
>>717953
I haven't used her much yet, but pretty sure Aizen's still on top and he's premium and can come randomly from tickets and stuff. Plus there's also artbook Ichigo who's probably same level green as her about who's also not limited, so don't feel obligated to roll more just for meta here.
>>
>>718148
she also has the shittiest beyond bankai design by far
>>
>>718148
Cope, she's the strongest character right now only behind Aizen. And no artbook ichigo is not on her level. I dont even have her at 5/5 and she shuts down almost virtually anything.
>>
>>718177
Yet the tier list says otherwise. Opinion discarded.
>>
>>718186
This. She's BARELY better than MS Nemu. "le epic murdermomy XD" fags are delusional.
>>
>>718186
>>718191
>r*ddit
You have to go back
>>
>>718148
>>718006
Okay I'll keep that in mind thanks, two days ago I did 7 steps of the brave selection, got one espada 8th and Aizen to 2/5, should I try to get to step 10? I dunno if Byakuya is a must have or not.
>>
>>718177
>cope
I literally just said I hadn't used her much to know for certain, don't get so defensive over your waifu, dude.
>>
>>718210
Most of what Byakuya can do that Aizen can handle just fine (besides ranged hollow GQ and certain senkaimon floors where Byakuya excels) so I wouldn't sweat it on that banner any more.
>>
>>718191
She heals constantly, has the fastest cooldowns of any unit and has strong attacks with enormous range and has frenzy + 2. Retsu mogs Nemu pretty hard.
>>
She isn’t comparable to Ichigo because they have different killers, however frenzy 2, with full stam and berserker and a heal for survive and extra cooldown is more likely than not better in almost every situation and she comes with weaken defense on her bomb
>>
>>718160
Yeah wtf was Klab thinking, how did Kubo approve that shit? All the designs so far have been kino but she feels so overdesigned
>>
File: hogs.jpg (344 KB, 1566x884)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
okay so now that I have a really good character at 5/5 (aizen) I want to get into transcendence. it seems pretty reasonable in terms of scrolls and stuff and those quests are easy enough, but how the FUCK do you farm hogyokus? am I missing something? I've got a million Wills but regular hogyokus are always at near 0 for me, Kon's Corner never gives me anything, maybe I get one or two from guild quests a week, the crystal / jewel quests never give me anyway, the droplet co-op gives me maybe one every 20 runs

is there some trick to this or am I just retarded
>>
New Byakuya looking kinda OP. Also why did Klab pick the white senbonzakura surrounding him just like his anni design, it looks weird and out of place this time. His kit should’ve been more grounded like his using kido and regular senbonzakura shit.

Also, SAFWY Unohana is the best tech unit rn. Artgo is a close second, but they are both easily better than MS Nemu.
>>
File: no.jpg (224 KB, 1428x850)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>718801
>Also, SAFWY Unohana is the best tech unit rn. Artgo is a close second, but they are both easily better than MS Nemu.
You are mathematically incorrect. Yes, I'm sure you love your "murder mommy XD" and want to marry her or whatever, very good. Yet you are wrong on both accounts. Artbook Ichigo is the best tech unit and it isn't close. SAFWY Unohana is slightly better than MS Nemu.
>>
>>718817
Artgo is my favourite unit in the game so this isn’t waifu bias (tho Unohana is my waifu xdddd).

>artgo is the best and it isn’t even close
How? Even the tier list u show has him barely above her. I can see an argument being made that the vortex SA1 on him + long stride + status immunity is better but Unohana would at least come close with her dual-ailments being the two best in the entire game, and the drain + healing SA3 work well with her full-stamina sar cooldown -6%

>SAFWY unohana is slightly better than MS Nemu
How? She’s way better. Both have good kits but SAFWY Unohana has the better ailments + marauder + weaken def + full stam damage boost + higher base stats.

MS Nemu is good, but not as good as Unohana. I can concede Artgo being better tho.
>>
>>718863
also artgo has bombardment and poise which helps the argument in favour of him
>>
File: fuckenfinally.png (2.16 MB, 1536x890)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
i pulled so much on the first banner, then 5 steps and i got this on her individual. fuck yes
>>
>>718956
>OG White Ichigo
based, just got him from a BBS ticket as well
>>
And I just got OG White Ichigo as an offbaner 5 star in the Sternritter rerun.
>>
>>719054
>step 1: 5 star
>step 2: 5 star
>both are fucking zombie toshiro....

I wanna summon more cause i really want yachiru and unohana, but fuck the bloat. You would think these faggots would stagger themselves better with banner units to give space between premiums, but nah. Lets just cram them all here.
>>
God
I hate off banner 5*s
so much
>>
well at 550 bbs tickets, spent 300 earlier to test my luck and pick up some orbs, now saving for 7th ani, let's see if i can reach 750 or so on the final day of the PE tomorrow
>>
>three off banner 5*s in a row
It's like the game knows I only need one more retsu and is just fucking with me
>>
>>720414
>was pissed about pulling that ancient shitty mind Urahara off-banner a week or two ago
>he puts me to 4 boosted units for the next point event
at least sometimes you win with off-banner shit
>>
File: le ebin murder mommy.png (527 KB, 788x407)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
FUCK
it took me like 10 rolls past step 11 and a special move source, but I finally did it
>>
>>721194
Happy for you anon
>>
File: byak.jpg (241 KB, 1124x762)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>Step 2
lucky streak continues, I was iffy on his art but his actual model is really nice looking, way better than the 5th Anni version
>>
>>721264
Nice work anon. Blew my orbs just to go 5 steps on the current 6zen banner and got shafted.

This new Byak is good for GQ, Arena, and maybe even PvP.
>>
The saving begins
>>
>>721454
You better post your pulls whenever they happen
>>
>discord trannies once again chose obscure bonus characters nobody has...
>>
>>721535
>two Spirit Society characters
>that fucking Soifon/Yoruichi unit that has been on seemingly every single banner since they debuted
not exactly obscure
>>
Should I rush the story mode?
>>
>>721501
7th anniversary probably so uh a while
>>
>>721668
Yes. If you have any 6* character at lvl 200 then you can finish all of story mode on normal and hard without difficulty. The orbs are also worth it. Sub stories are a good orb reservoir as well.
>>
>>721719
Whats the point waiting that long? Is it more a dopamine rush to blow your load all at once? Not like rates improve the longer you keep them.
>>
>>721815
I assume it's because you can pull Anniversary characters from tickets, the more he saves for anniversary, the better chances he has to pull them.

In my case I failed to pull Aizen in his banner but I ended pulling him with tickets on the same day. Even then I don't see the point of saving, the chances are too low to pull exactly one card
>>
>>721815
Well I’m fine on orbs now, don’t need to use them so saving for 7th anniversary gives me the smallest chance of pulling 7th ani character from the tickets, and looking at how good Renji and Byak are - all future premiums I’ll be able to get the longer I wait

Completely anecdotal I know but both of my copies of Artwork Ichigo came from BBS tickets for example

And blowing my load is fun too yes
>>
>>721929
Fair enough. I usually just spend when i get atleast 20, they dont build up fast enough for me to stack up 700 of em.
>>
Just got the mind link pot bonus Kisuke to t15 and I’m tryin to decide which bonus to give him. What do you guys run on yours right now?
>>
>>721927
I'm starting to save mine because it's getting to the point where I pull a lot of dupes, so if I wait a few months, there will be plenty of new units to populate the pool
>>
>>722133
For most units just do full stam if you’re good it’s free 25% more damage
>>
>>722133
He doesn't need the full stamina for the stages I use him in so I would pick low stamina boost or last ditch survival
>>
>>722383
I recommend full stam cause it helps with arrancar GQ too tho but yeah Low Stam isn’t bad especially if you wanna auto with him
>>
But Kisuke has a Barrier SA2, how often will he fall into Low Stamina, even on Auto?
>>
File: tea.jpg (141 KB, 1080x718)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Finally got my first tea set, SAFWY Unohana should like this
>>
>>722874
Because the A.I. is dumb as fuck and will get those barriers blown away in like 3 seconds when autoing.
>>
>>722133
Don't listen to the other retard. Don't go full stamina for Kisuke.
Even if you go for guild quest that FSD will eventually get wasted once you go hard. IMO the best skill as of right now for your Kisuke would be Last Ditch Survival.
>>
Is anyone else having really bad luck getting Soul Tickets from the current event lottery?
>>
>>722859
Burn will whittle you down in hard GQ which will make FSD useless (unless you use burn resist links which will lower your damage potential anyway). Also you really shouldn't use Kisuke in GQ if you can avoid it since his strong attacks will push the enemies away and slow down runs.
>>
>>723279
Hell yeah, i thought my luck just sucked. Im get only 3 of these bitches every 3 to 4 runs whereas in the last event i was getting atleast 3 every other round.
>>
Fuck me this co-op event is fucking pointless.
>>
>>723841
bro....... your year 1 dupe ticket?
>>
>>723998
I dont need that shit. I need fucking orbs and other materials, so far ive gotten more of these platinum tickets from the SAFWY event so the fuck is the point? Brushes are worthless as well since why would i try to roll a 6% when supers give 20%. They can keep that damn piss poor ticket
>>
File: dance.gif (1.04 MB, 498x371)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB GIF
>new Nanao-chan on the free pull today along with a dupe of MS Ulq
she cute
>>
I WANT TO PLAY COOP, I WANT POT CHARACTER SO I CAN LEECH.
>>
>>724003
brushes are not useless
>>
So is there no point in keeping maxed out badged 3* star characters?
>>
>>724266
Not if you don't like the characters. I have locked every 3*/4* Orihime I got but just for collection purposes.
>>
>>724266
just wait for the next super potion banner to drop
>>
>>724238
Right, cause rolling for a 6% max stat is worth it after you pissed away 15 brushes. Wow so fucking helpful as opposed to idk....the fucking super brushes? Next you're gonna tell me the 0.03% premium tickets are a good gift cause getting 2000 of them somehow makes fucked rates, sources, and harder items way better. I thought mindless shills existed through whales, but holy fuck the entire playerbase is down to suck dick if it means getting a big number on a basic as fuck item, an item that you fucking also get en masse from the SAFWY event mind you.
>>
>>724346
I agree with you on the brushes. They do suck. Thankfully, I've already rerolled everything I need so whenever I have something new to roll I tend to have loads of regular brushes and a handful of supers as well.

Also there will be the reroll update that will take away the headache of rerolling dozens of times over. But the rates are still gonna be shit as always.
>>
>>724359
Exactly which means this shit doesn't matter at all. Yeah klab will make re rolling different, but how much you wanna bet the rates will still be fucked to the point you may as well used a super brush. I'm tired of this dumb faggot company and the equally retarded player base that jumps for joy when anything past 5 orbs is given. We cant even get varied rewards or even a fucking different kon, nope take your 5 fucking copies that you already had and bullshit upgrade gems and be happy. This event put such a sour taste in my fucking mouth and retards acting like we should grateful is damning
>>
>join two ER rooms full of retsus
>witness some of the most boneheaded play I've ever seen in co-op
>other retsus have spam their soul bombs in the first phase and keep running into the instant kills
>both rooms end in quest failure
I haven't seen play this bad since the time I saw a room full of noel's carry a Jushiro who kept dying, sheesh
>>
>>724427
This is why I join mod rooms, regulars are too retarded
>>
>>724427
>other retsus spam their soul bomb in the first phase
fuck bro I remember doing this once but reading the rest of your post confirms I can’t have been in those rooms with you anon.

Also ER and Co-op can be so cancer for similar shit
>”I carry”
>get’s btfo’d and never revives

>player has full link slots
but…
>shitty gameplay
>shit accessories
>shit links
>shit transcendence
>>
>>724460
>enter "bring bonus I carry room" with noel on pot day
>have better runs with just noels/unohanas/momos than with the carry unit
carriers are the biggest faggots on the planet

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.