[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: LF Dual SSB .webm (2.69 MB, 270x480)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB WEBM
Friend Code: k2f3dd3e
/dbg/ guild: h7ygsygw

Legends Festival is in full swing, Drip Goku’s finally here alongside all returning events. Super Vegito Zenkai is dominating this first half, what’s Christmas/new year’s going to bring?
>>
File: LF Trunks.webm (2.82 MB, 324x576)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
>Whaddya say, why don't we give it a whirl?
Dragon Ball Legends, a 3d action RPG mobile multiplayer game with all your favorite characters. Whether you're a casual collector or a hardcore grinder or just simply want a fun romp in the DB setting, you can find your fix here.

>How to get started
This is a decent guide that covers everything.
https://www.chaicord.com/beginners-guides/beginners-guide-en

>How do I know if my characters are good?
Gamepress has (sometimes outdated) analysis on every character you can look up. I wouldn't take their tier lists as gospel however, but their teambuilding advice is generally accurate.
https://gamepress.gg/dblegends/

>What should I spend my crystals on?
Generally any banner that has a sparking guarantee is a good investment such as the All-Stars or tag specific banners. Missions that unlock characters or zenkai are also a good investment for a new player as it allows you to get stars quickly without relying on RNG. Zenkai banners should only be considered for characters you like as there's a comparable non zenkai equivalent for most. Step-ups are your best chance to pull LL characters but how good they are can vary.

>Tournament of Power
ToP is a competitive PVE mode that awards points based on the tier of characters used. This document contains a list of the most valuable.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q4tniaj9r7Uw1C6u3n-GfpvOtvAC0NnwztnNH4h5U7c/edit?usp=sharing

>Last time on Dragon Ball Legends
Shallot has regrouped with his allies and decided to take the fight to Zahha. However the shadow dragons and Black and Zamasu stand in their way. Will GT finally be relevant? What’s SSB again? Find out in the next update on Dragon Ball Legends.
>>
release moar actual hybrid counters like gokua
>>
File: Limit Break x Survivor.jpg (664 KB, 957x1343)
664 KB
664 KB JPG
Will Lineage of Evil get a revival Angel Golden Frieza or a revival Metal Cooler before this thread kills itself within 3 months? Probably not but I can hope.
>>
>>678171
>spend my last 300 ccs on festivals banner
>get gotanks ssj3
Fml guys
>>
What's the reason you don't play anymore?
>>
>>678740
i do play
so far the game is in a better state than it was after the 3rd anniversary with its obscene hybrid tag pandering
the main reason why the game doesn't seem to be active is because the actual gameplay hasn't really changed
the last "mayor" gameplay update was just making PVs visible
the leader/featured units update made teams more diverse but if the gameplay is still the same nothing is going to change much
the mayor issue that they haven't fixed or addressed is RR
its supposed to be comeback mechanic but its abused in a way thats clearly not intended
>enemy gets his RR after 7 cards
the way i would fix it is making it so that its unavailable if you have 3 units alive
if its used with 2 units then it should work as it currently does
now if you would use it with only 1 unit alive it should be completely uncounterable
that would essentially fix the current state of the game where regen/revival hybrid teams are way too strong since they are basically unkillable
>>
>>678740
I've been playing for 90+ days so far. The layout is diffrent but better then it was before, I guess and Hoi pois seem to be easier to acquire.
>>
Mono color teams are back baby
ppp kicking ass
what setup are you using?
im using the z7 vegito goku vegeta and 2nd anni blue veggie setup
been building up the ranks ez.
>>
Just downloaded the game today, might reroll a few times. What should I be gunning for?
>>
>>680130
Legends Limited PUR Goku and Vegeta and Revival PUR Gohan are both very good to get currently but I suppose it depends on what characters you would like to use most.
>>
File: Animal abuse.gif (512 KB, 500x300)
512 KB
512 KB GIF
I really, really, hope they limit Rising Rush to being a lategame thing (either count limited or number of characters left on team) and make it so it can only be done once per match. PVP feels flaccid when people can farm it and just instantly ruin your day, using it twice a match or using it super early on and completely ruining any chance of you giving them a good fight.

Sure, sure. Get good and all that. Even so, it feels incredibly frustrating and unrewarding. I never feel as if my opponent earns their victory when they abuse RR and when I win a match due to a well placed RR it feels empty.
>>
couldve given me ss4geta desu
>>
new year predictions?
gt is very likely
>>
>Got Bardock and Trunks animation today
>Both were for Zamasu.
I'm not gonna make it.
>>
Used to play this game. Nowadays I lose everytime I play PvP and not really interested in main story, I come and play events though sometimes. My most recent sparking btw
>>
>>683280
sounds like you suck b
>>
File: Duo Zamasu Black.webm (2.85 MB, 324x576)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
We are one step closer to utopia because of Duo Black and Zamasu, being one of the better LF Trunks counters is sorely needed to curb the hybrid menace. The deadly duo have quite a bit of tools at their disposal, making them a valuable asset to any God Ki or Future team.

Defense type characters tend to have gimped stats but Black and Zamasu are the exception, their playstyle is to whittle the opponent down while constantly healing or spamming green cards. The green card is very reminiscent of Pikkon in that it steals vanish the first time it’s used while debuffing the enemy. The ideal play is to set up the main ability that draws a blue card, which will always destro dragon balls if it lands. The constant healing bolstered by the future trunks saga equipment make for an annoyingly resilient character, that he seals main abilities and gets double draw speed from a cover cut requires a sufficiently strong purple to deal with. I’m rather disappointed they don’t have an ultimate, Zamasu holding you down while Black fires a kamehameha would have been dope.

They are clearly intended to be in future most of the time if they’re not a leader, but God Ki can work just as well given how many future characters overlap. If you really want to troll you can stack zenkai Beerus alongside him for double sealing. They complement the free yellow Rose perfectly, as landing a blue card can inflict the bleed needed to extend combos. If red Zamasu gets a zenkai in the near future, these guys might beat out zenkai Buu as the most cancerous green regen.
>>
File: Broly & Paragus.webm (2.03 MB, 404x720)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB WEBM
Do it Broly! The wrathful Broly truly lives up to the unstoppable juggernaut he was depicted as. There’s a trend of characters that can easily draw cards being meta, Broly is the most radical example yet as his draw increases for five counts for every strike pressed; doing a full hand can get you the fastest card draw possible where it only takes a second to refill your hand.

Broly is not merely a one note berserker, like in the movie he learns as he fights; he gains uncancellable buffs depending on the cards landed on him, even healing if the opponent spams green cards. Broly’s green card is a potent roadblock that kills the opponents cards and ki while reducing healing and extending sub count, perfect for stalling or baiting. The blue card that is drawn on entry hits like an asteroid, you can easily finish off enemies at half health outright. But his true value lies in his main ability which in addition to healing and cards, negates cover changes for a full 30 counts. Even a new player can see how useful this is as any given match has SS3/SS4/Goku and Vegeta/Future Gohan/Vegito(s), your opponent will feel the pressure and may not outmaneuver a rush.

Movies and Powerful Opponent have no shortage of green characters but only Jiren has similar utility with cover negation. Movies is probably your best bet since you probably have the second coming zenkai at this point. If you’re feeling bold, why not try Frieza Force? With the upcoming Broly Cheelai zenkai, I can imagine this character will sweep the meta by storm.
>>
File: Zenkai Kakarot Goku .webm (2.36 MB, 404x720)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB WEBM
DBZ Kakarot may be a lackluster game but the promotional character Goku isn’t, he makes a solid case for being the best freely obtainable character. And by far the easiest to get, even if you just downloaded the game during his event you’d be able to max him out just from the daily battles alone though you you’ll need to hoard medals for the souls. But it’s a prudent investment to make, a z-ability buffing the health of Goku characters in addition to a red saiyan zenkai buff is too useful to ignore, especially since Ultra Goku is permanently available; that he’s a competent Son Family buffer that can substitute for LF FSK Gohan is icing on the cake.

An incredibly simple and straightforward character belies an underhanded cancerous playstyle; using a green card feeds him a blue card and Ki as well as giving him a chance to faint, landing the faint gives more special damage. You can easily see how this can be exploited, letting you feed blue cards to other characters or cucking your opponents cover with faint. In addition to a considerable offense his support is quite valuable, giving various bonuses to saiyan/saga and son family allies that you’ll certainly have as he is essentially a Goku booster. His main ability gives him lowered costs and card draw in addition to healing allowing for some long combos. Much like SS3 zenkai, you need a consistent way of getting green cards to see the true potential of this character.

Despite being adapted from Kakarot, he’s considered a saiyan saga character making for great synergy with Zenkai Kaioken or the saibamen. If you don’t care or have LF Scouter Vegeta, he is a competent substitute. For Son Family/Saiyans he can serve as a good red if you don’t have FSK Gohan zenkai or a 9 star Ultra Goku; mainly you want to be using him alongside other Goku characters and not hybrids. He should see more play if only for the win screen.
>>
File: Majuub.webm (2.57 MB, 364x648)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB WEBM
While GT itself is polarizing, perhaps the most divisive element is its mishandling of the character Uub; for a character that served as a symbol of a new generation to succeed Goku, he didn’t really do anything significant other than giving Baby heartburn. Thankfully, Legends remedies this by making him an all around top tier character.

Legends has a rather broad interpretation of “Fusion Warrior”, encompassing every character that becomes someone new after incorporating someone else. Hence why Super 17/Omega/Super 13 are considered fusions whereas someone like Cell or Super Buu’s various forms aren’t; such is the case for Majuub. Personally I was hoping for regeneration or Super Warrior but this character fills a certain niche, a reliable yellow for GT or Fusions. Perhaps that’s for the best as recent characters like Gohan/Piccolo are criticized because they fit on too many teams.

The first character with healing blast cards, Majuub is a stalwart tank with endurance. He is both a sturdy shield and a strong spear, his cover change sealing strike cards and green card negating cover changes allowing for a versatile range of plays. His main ability can turn the tides of a match as it doubled his card draw speed briefly, in conjunction with a green your opponent is helpless even if they bring their red. Both Uub’s awakened arts are powerful, being able to cancel buffs with his blue card and completely reduce healing with the ultimate can cuck the opponent completely if they’re reliant on crisis characters.

Most consider this character better than the alternate choices on his teams; Nuova is geared for a shadow dragon build, LF SS4 is too slow to build damage, Gogeta Blue is a glass cannon. I’ve always believed that preference trumps all, if you can make a suboptimal character work then there’s no need to chase others. That said though, Majuub is likely to be a staple on GT/Fusion teams for the foreseeable future.
>>
File: Son Family Comeback .webm (2.64 MB, 270x480)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB WEBM
While PvP can seem daunting for a new/inexperienced player, you’re going to miss out on a lot of fun once you take the time to get good. You may be the type to give up if you’ve matched with against a significantly more starred and equipped team, but the truth is that your skill can get you by in most games if it’s superior to your opponents.

Legends gameplay is relatively simple: you vanish or switch characters to vanish the opponents attacks; you attack when your opponent cannot vanish or otherwise retaliate, you pace your attacks with sidestepping or charging to manage Ki, you cover change to break a combo or preserve a character, ultimately you’re trying to get the rising rush before the opponent in order to maintain a pressing advantage. The wildcards that can decide a match is your sense of timing and adaptiveness to your opponent; it’s okay to make mistakes as long as you take care to not repeat them. Oftentimes you can make comebacks from a seriously pressured position if you stay one step ahead of your opponent.

But how does one develop this sense? The easiest way is just playing a lot; win or lose you’re going to retain some understanding of how battles flow. A shortcut would be studying the deeper aspects of gameplay like the Rock Paper Scissors interactions between arts cards, specific gameplay mechanics for certain characters, card/ki restoration tech; you can watch YouTube for that stuff but it helps to play with friends. At the end of the day you get in what you put out, and if you consistently play you will see results.
>>
File: JOBly.png (588 KB, 806x535)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>Limit Break banner that lasts until just a day or two before the livestream
Wow. They must be really confident that people are going to want the Christmas and New Years banners really badly. They must be planning something especially massive this year, right?

Well, either way. Broly/Cheelai zenkai seems pretty good. They should be a solid alternative over the much harder to get and limit break Gokua and serve as an upgrade to LL Broly. They should also be very good on Frieza Force but I honestly have no clue how valuable Nappa is to that team.
>>
>>684390
chelai/broly sucks
they barely changed or added anything
not to mention the awful zenkai ability
>>
>>685352
They seem pretty good to me and it's entirely possible their Zenkai ability is a hint towards them buffing Frieza Force more in the near future.
>>
File: 1543357269051.png (283 KB, 775x429)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
One of the most obnoxious parts of Legends PVP is when it freezes on the loading screen. What the fuck am I meant to do to avoid a penalty? I stay, I waste my time. I go away in the hopes it loads, I get fucked over by my opponent (it never loads though) and if I say fuck it and disconnect the game chooses to penalise me instead of just making it a draw.

Really shitty, especially at higher ranks. I know it has nothing to do with my own internet and I have zero reason to think it's a hardware issue so I'm forced to assume it's a server-end problem.
>>
Guild id: trtr936g
>>
>ultra gogeta and no other characters
ehhhhh
>>
File: 1639594599336.jpg (426 KB, 1062x1027)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
>Ultra Gogeta comes out
>Barely any peep about it in the DBL thread.

Holy shit what the fuck? This is the first summonable character too and he looks broken. Where you guys at?
>>
>>693309
I was at a funeral chill
>>
>>693309
his summoning rates could make or break the game
anything lower than the current LF rates will probably kill the game since every future ultra character will have the same pull rates
also they removed the 30% rates/X3 zpower for regular characters
they could have kept them for non ultra characters
>>
File: FHV-5pJVgAM04Xz.jpg (179 KB, 648x1200)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
game had a nice run
i guess its finally done for good
>>
>>693622
I’m sure you can return your Christmas presents in time.
>>
LETS FUCKING GOOOOO

For once I'm not shafted
>>
i find it extremely shitty that these fucks will now keep rehashing older characters with an ultra tag stamped on top just to get more sales. Their non canon special moves and whacky strike animations look so forced and unimpressive
>>
>>694253
Yes I want the canon moves from the non canon Fusion Reborn movie, better yet just make him a regular sparking with an LF.
>>
>>694253
thats what every gacha is anon
reusing the same character millions of times with fancier animations and a shiny new tag attached to it
just wait until ULTRA LIMITED characters where they have a shiny new finish on top of the fancy intro
>>
>>693622
Compared to last year with the dual Broly and Gogeta banners this is miles better, there’s actually a sparking guarantee and the return of legends tickets since the banner coin system. Of course it can’t beat 3x zpower on the main banners but nothing can, those banners are still the best for limit breaks, the draw here is Gogeta. Dropping 2000 Zpower is a big enough draw for whales and luckchads, same as it was for Goku and Vegetal/ Trunks; they probably will never boat the zpower drops outs of a celebration or festival.

For the first ultra banner, it’s far from unsummonable; being a measly 3k to complete a rotation you can snag quite a few legends tickets. Pulling Gogeta is like catching lightning in a bottle so chasing dupes isn’t recommended. It’s funny how fusion characters were speculated since the concept of Ultras were implemented but the first one gets a mixed reception since it’s not the usual LF rate. I wouldn’t be disappointed if the ultra rising banners keep this same format but people will bitch and cause them to make you exchange 100 coins for Ultra Gogeta.
>>
Finally
>>
File: 1556126605763.jpg (636 KB, 1592x1190)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
The thread is dead because all Dragon Ball discourse on 4chan is extreme shitposting and there is no purpose to shitposting on the Legends thread when Dokkan has existed for several years longer and you can always go to /dbs/. All that's left is authentic discussion and I'm afraid DBfags are an especially retarded breed of retard incapable of conceiving of critical thought.

If we wanted a genuine thread of discussion we could ask things such as:
>How could they improve ULTRA Rising banners in the future?
>What ULTRA Rising banners do you want to see in the future? Is there a schedule of releases you expect to be followed (e.g they say UL units take a few months to make each and they could do something like Frieza > Cell > Buu)
>Can we expect to see more F2P ULTRA events?
>What types of ULTRA Abilities do you think could work, taking into account existing ones?
>How about Switch units? What type of effects do you think would synergise well for future ones? Should all Switch units switch element factors?
>What Switch units do you want to see?
>Thoughts on the F2P units as of late? What ideas do you have for New Years F2P Frieza? Do you think they will do a F2P Cell next? What tags could benefit most from these units?
>What Zenkais do you think they will be doing next? With F2P Frieza releasing and hints of Golden Frieza's Zenkai it seems plausible he would be next and they could end up doing an LoE banner next month if they remember it exists
>What type of factors will have to be taken into account with UL Gogeta's powercreep? What units have gained and lost relevance? How should future units and zenkais be designed to accommodate the new powercreep?
>What Unique equipment do you think we could or should get? What about Awakening equips? These equips do function as mini-Zenkais essentially so what units could use them the most? What tags? I'd consider Super Warriors.
>Favourite and hated teams? Why?
Will the thread discuss any of these things? Of course not.
>>
File: 1600991096373.png (177 KB, 484x377)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>Get matched against Fusion Warriors team that's fully kitted out with 7* plus across the board, SS4 Gogeta, UL Gogeta, Z7 RED Gogeta, Z7 Super Vegito, etc
>Get 1v3'd by UL Gogeta one comboing my entire team
Yep, already not a fan of the new Metalord.
>>
Worth it
Fuck this faggot banner
>>
>>695440
Dude it's just a phone game
>>
File: images (32).jpg (9 KB, 320x320)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>695440
Cute essay niggerfaggot, didn't read it though because illiteracy is badass.
>>
>>695703
anything is better than the hybrid trash
>>
>>695922
>>695937
Case in point.
>>
>>696100
Haha no. Hybrids was never this bad. They have very strong units, yes, but they were always possible to beat even with a low tier team. Gogeta over there can one combo damn near any unit in the game and is too Tammy to deal with properly yourself.

You either need a very strong GRN unit (Which some teams don’t even have and Gogeta’s teams has very powerful PUR units) or your only hope is that you’re so drastically better that either you farm and land a RR when Gogeta negates sub counts against it or you outplay them in every stage of the fight to kill them.

You can’t make a single mistake against Gogeta. Even one may as well cost the entire match. Even Hybrids at its absolute worst has never felt this bad.
>>
>>696187
I don’t know what the fuck ‘Tammy’ was meant to mean in my post or how it got there. Bullshit your own relevant definition.
>>
>>696187
>all these lies
you were a hybrids main werent you mf
they always be downplaying how broken their team was at its peak.
It was literally all you saw in pvp.
You had to run movies with revival gohan, or regen to stand a chance.
fuck you mean you could beat them with a low tier team
did you ever get out of br 45 dumbass?
>t. have been getting top 10k rewards for months now.
>>
>>696187
fsk was way too oppressive for over a fucking YEAR
then they gave him some endurance/revival units to cover his ass once he fell off
the hybrids meta was pure cancer and i am glad its gone
>>
File: 1632448290189.png (525 KB, 908x721)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
>>696191
No, I fucking hate hybrids. I main Lineage and I could crush any top tier team, yet UL Gogeta over there shits on my day with ease.
>You're not used to fighting him yet
That could be so but there is nothing inherently complex about the character's kit. He's just a fucking stupid brick wall with a shitty unique gauge.

>>696194
>Over a fucking year
Maybe you should have gotten good at the game? I've personally never comprehended how Gohan was considered so bad. Why? Because he always dies before he gets to do anything relevant. Maybe I'm just lucky, maybe everyone I ever fought was just really shit at playing him but I've faced multiple UL Gogetas who have made him and every other 'broken' character before him look like a fucking joke.

UL Gogeta is fucking garbage and is going to ruin this game for months to come unless they release counters to him soon. You'll both see in time that I'm correct. This shit is going to be far worse than Hybrids.
>>
>>696254
>I main Lineage and I could crush any top tier team
bullshit
before LF fp freeza came out and the old LF freeza got his zenkai they were one of the worst teams in the game
both ex freeza and cooler get one shot by fsk
>>
Is the new gogeta a must have?
I planned to put the rest of my cc into the trunks banner to get f.gohan and/or grn zamasu, but now I'm unsure
>>
>>696297
he's very good
but he's not really worth chasing
you're better off just saving your CC or going back to the part 1 banners since they are way more valuable due to the 3x zpower
>>
>never pulled the new extremes once
>>
>>678171
>/dbg/ guild: h7ygsygw
Delete some redditors
>>
>>695440
Answer your own questions, sperg, and if you want you're gay little discussion and theorizing go to twitter where little mexican kids argue about that shit under goresh posts. Fucking retard.
>>
>>695440
>Will the thread discuss any of these things? Of course not.
You think bandai comes to /vmg/ looking for the legends general to get told what they should do? They do whatever the fuck they want and you'll still play it.
>>
toshi should give me ultra gogeta for free #DBLegends
>>
>new story update in forever
>its about the shitty u6 saiyans nobody cares about
meh
ssb shallot when?
>>
I just pulled Gogeta back to back multies, i'm just 5k in (1 rotation and 2 steps), I guess Legends is throwing me a bone for not giving me Goku/Vegeta in like 6 rotations or so (I maxed out the broly)
>>
>>701246
No one cares about donut steel boy, I've skipped every single cutscene in the game
>>
>>697664
>>698177
More people proving my point. You’re all retarded losers who don’t want to actually engage in dozens of potential discussion topics.
>>
>>696266
Sorry to say but reality is different from fiction. Gohan has never ever been an issue for me to defeat. UL Gogeta? He’s pretty much a death sentence every second he’s alive.
>>
I got 2 copies of UL Gogeta. Where do I put him?
>>
>>705032
In the leader slot of every single team you make
>>
Do zenkai banners come back? Wondering if I should be saving CC for Bardock Zenkai if it comes back
>>
I dropped the game almost immediately after it came out
Should I come back now?
>>
File: Ultra Super Gogeta.webm (2.66 MB, 364x648)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB WEBM
Happy New Year my dbg/vmg friends, I’ve been too preoccupied with other stuff to stay involved in the thread, but now I can make up for lost time. For Legends, this has been the most radical year since the first in terms of gameplay overhaul; ToP, the introduction of a new Rarity, the proliferation of zenkais, Leader skills, PvP tiers, it’s an entirely new game compared to last year. And what better way to finish the year strong with the first summonable Ultra Super Gogeta.

The most unique Ultra yet, Gogeta’s Ultra ability changes depending on whether he’s a leader or not; an uncancellable 30% to damage/Ki restore is reason enough to put him on every team, it’s only half as effective outside of leader and contingent on fusion allies. His unique gauge is the most broken yet, healing/restoring ki while drawing a blue card upon maxing out; this can be repeated endlessly allowing you to farm a full hand of blue cards. Each card fills up the gauge in varying amounts;
>Green - 10%
>Strike/Blast - 20%
>Blue - 25%
>Ultimate - 50%
Gogeta is the ultimate avenger, putting FSK Gohan to shame; with a dead ally Gogeta locks in the opponent while gaining type nullification. Of course, everyone will try to rush Gogeta so it’s a good thing he reduces his ally sub counts. If both allies are dead, Gogeta gets a second ultimate. An innate 20% bonus against movies and powerful opponent counters a significant part of the meta. Did I forget to mention he has a strike cover as well?

Gogeta has it all. Blast Armor, endless cards/healing, type negation, endurance nullification, buff removal; the only way he could be better is if he could revive. Goku/Vegeta were undoubtedly the best characters but even they don’t have this much utility. To counter him, a strong green like Broly or Zamasu/Black is needed; you just need to stall until his neutrality wears off.

A blue Super Saiyan? If you don’t have Bardock already you should make it a priority.
>>
File: Gogeta Blue Counter.webm (2.8 MB, 364x648)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
It’s in a year with so many LFs, it’s hard to say which was the most or least impactful. Future Gohan has been top tier since release and isn’t falling off anytime soon. Most believe SS4 the least relevant but I consider Cell to have gotten the short end of the stick, released to close to Black Friday and a middling leader.

It’s been over a year since Gogeta Blue was released, initially regarded as underwhelming is still very much a high tier character. His cover negation, healing and Ki upon entry as well as a nuke of an ultimate make him ideal for drawn out battles. His true value lies in his green card, successfully landing it can guarantee a kill. It does take some practice but Is invaluable against tap attack spammers.

What’s your favorite/least favorite LF of 2021? It’s a tie for revival Gohan and SS4 Goku for my most used, least is Frieza and Merged Zamasu.
>>
File: Super Vegito Zenkai.webm (2.25 MB, 364x648)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB WEBM
Super Vegito has a long history in this game as the first anniversary LF, he was deliberately overpowered until even more cancerous counters were released months later; his last moment of prominence was during the 2nd anniversary with the assistance of Vegito Blue. Clearly in desperate need of a zenkai, the anticipation has been simmering for a long time. The servers could handle everyone summoning on Black Friday but couldn’t handle Super Vegito’s zenkai banner for a full day.

Zenkai Super Vegito is every bit the monster he was in his prime and then some; the first character to buff themselves drawing cards now has card draw speed. Drawing cards and Ki upon entry, Vegito can reliably combo for some time especially with his Ki restoring blue card. His main ability further extends and stacks with his card draw on top of a massive heal and buff removal, he can completely sweep teams if your opponent doesn’t have a strong yellow to keep him at bay.

It’s a good thing he was made accessible through missions but perhaps they may have gone too far. A zenkai ability for purple saiyans was probably a mistake, he was already a prime leader candidate for his z-ability but with enough zenkai bonuses people are emboldened to run monopurple teams, most popular being Super Vegito, Goku/Vegeta, and Future Vegeta. Thankfully, there’s a good counter for that.

You can make a good argument for Vegito being the best zenkai of this year, but I would have to give it to SS3. He was just as cancerous with the monogreen teams and Angel Vegeta support. Worst zenkai of 2021? Turles is S tier for a reason. What zenkai did you like the most/least in 2021?
>>
File: LF Trunks Comeback.webm (2.83 MB, 324x576)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB WEBM
I don’t think I’m in saying that this festival is much better than the last. Legends fluctuates on a monthly basis but these last few have been straight fire with the updates.

The only thing you can complain about is the selection of characters, Trunks may not be hype for some but he’s fun to play. He doesn’t get enough praise compared to Goku/Vegeta or Ultra Gogeta, Trunks is on their level once his gauge is filled.

Vegeta Clan is just as stacked as Son Family now, which do you like more? Vegeta Clan is my go to since it’s an underdog team but LF Family is fun to flex.
>>
SS4 Gogeta went from high to tier to top tier with his platinum equipment, a similar evolution has happened to SS4 Goku. While Gogeta’s equipment patched his anti revival passive, Goku’s damage and defense gets a massive boost; the only caveat is that it requires GT or Son Family allies.

The Gogeta equipment I thought was the toughest grind, it took over a 1000 energy and 150 slot erasers to get the third red slot. I could not have been more wrong, farming 2 of Goku’s equipment took 2500 energy and 700 slot erasers for the third red slot. But at the same time it was massively rewarding, the missions for reupgrading Z-rank equips gave me 4 z-Levels and almost a thousand crystals. Even if you don’t have the characters, it might be worth grinding the equipment anyway just so you can rack up the missions.

SS4 Goku is primarily valued for his utility but becomes a true juggernaut once allies are defeated. This equipment is just the edge he needs to withstand and overwhelm the opponent. Thankfully, it seems there’s no shortage to the amount of monopurple teams in PvP.
>>
File: Zenkai GT Vegeta.webm (2.6 MB, 364x648)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB WEBM
GT has been especially good these past few seasons, one of the reasons being their latest zenkai: SS Vegeta. The prince of debuffs is your only hope against the monopurple menace.

Vegeta is both an excellent damage dealer and support, switching him out will provide a number of buffs for Saiyan/GT/Son Family/SS4 allies; he can effectively substitute for SS4 Zenkai if you can’t bring him. Landing a card debuffs the enemy and Vegeta raises the opponents strike costs every time he enters the battlefield. His main ability is quite potent, massively nerfing the opponents healing and sub count while restoring ki. And for GT, he boosts ally damage and health upon death. This compliments his role perfectly as this support can push Gogeta or Omega far enough to overwhelm the opponent.

He’s definitely meant for GT, his zenkai ability clearly supposed to buff SS4 Goku. But still you could use him on Super saiyans or Vegeta Family if you wanted. Using both Goku and this Vegeta with SS4 Gogeta is the most effective monopurple counter.
>>
>>709596
>>
>>678171
newfag here, dropped this game several times
pulled UR gogeta and legends limited SSJ4 green gogeta
tfw the game is finally fun now
Dragon Ball Legends is only fun if you have strong characters that you like
the shittier characters lack mechanics the top tier characters have meaning there's less gameplay
>>
Ever since yesterday I've been having problems finding online matches for Co-Op and PvP.
>>
Do I really need equipments

I just want to play PvP
>>
I'm a new player, how do I get my units up star levels? I rolled on the Goku/Vegeta tag team banner and got them and Blue Gogeta. Would like to make them stronger. I maxed out their soul boost thing
>>
>>716788
gacha
>>
Haven't played in forever but I suddenly thought about how much I despise the equipment system. It seems to not have changed at all since the game came out, I've heard some say it has been at its worst lately.
>>
>>716990
so the characters are awful unless I roll a ton of dupes?
>>
>>716788
>>718992
>100 Zpower: character is unlocked
>700 Zpower: Z-ability 2nd tier is unlocked
>2400 Zpower: Z-ability 3rd tier is unlocked
>3000 Zpower: peak stats without red stars
>5000 Zpower: optimal stats
>9999 Zpower: Z-ability 4th tier is unlocked
The meta range for any given character is 6 to 9 stars, the third z-ability tier is a much more significant bonus than a higher power level in most cases. Getting more red stars is still good but the final z-ability tier brings the biggest overall impact in performance.

For non LL or Ultra characters you can use multi z-power to quickly add stars, quite readily if they’re already 4 stars or higher. Legends Limited Zpower is rare, but they come by every so often with sparking limit break banners, the weekend shop also carries the 100 variant. The Goku/Vegeta and Trunks banners are so good because the Zpower drops are tripled; dupes here are way more feasible to result in high stars.
>>718810
More equipment spaces are available but farming is gated to the Legends Pass.
>>
>>719052
Okay, thanks, this sounds a little frustrating. Can't even use the cool characters I rolled very well
>>
>>719318
They're still useble, trust me. It's only until you get at the VERY top that it matters on how many stars you've got on your units. GV is a top 3 contender for best unit in the game and Blue Gogeta is one of the top units in the game overall, you'll be sitting pretty for a while.
>>
>>719383
Thanks, they seem to be working well enough so far. Feels like 2 stars is lame to have a character stuck on, though, seems like the 3 star upgrade gives a second tag on their Z Ability often.

Also I think I have all the important units on the Goku/Vegeta banner, should I move on to the Trunks banner now or roll on the same banner for dupes and exchange shop coins? SSBE Vegeta looks tempting as I have that unit rainbowed in Dokkan
>>
File: FF.jpg (777 KB, 1080x2400)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
>pvp
>bring my metafag team
>run into someone using Champa/Beerus/Vardos
>his Chompa basically two shot my 14* G/V
>still win because UL Gogeta is bullshit
>His name is Champa OP
What a fucking chad. Legit panicked when he was basically two shotting my entire team. Shame his team is basically just stat-checked by any recent unit.
>>
>>715889
Equipment is most important for PvP. Some equips make or break characters like Gogeta 4 as well.
>>719684
>Also I think I have all the important units on the Goku/Vegeta banner, should I move on to the Trunks banner
Not him, but it kinda depends on what you want. If you want to roll a Vegeta Clan, or Future team then rolling on the Trunks banner is a good idea. If not then yeah try to get dupes for G/V.
>>
>>720163
I think I can move on to trunks, I just decided to buy the tickets with my coins and got another Goku/Vegeta.

Thanks for the help, thread!
>>
sad that ULTRA gogeta completely invalidates EX roberry's entire existence unless you can cancel attribute upgrades
I wonder if there are any units that can do that without having to pop their main-
oh right
>>
File: 1642504693609.jpg (507 KB, 1180x1716)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
>>
https://youtu.be/JGiMLAkdhgo
New Video and Stuff, now that the festival is over it’s time for a new LF. The F2P Pod Frieza and Chilled raid/zenkai are pretty obvious hints to Bardock. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Golden Frieza or Cooler to continue the Frieza Force/Movies buffs we’ve been getting lately. I’d rather transforming Bardock get a zenkai, he’d be a decent Ultra Gogeta counter with the anti lock ability. Who’d you get with your New Year’s tickets?
>>
File: 1635207402296.jpg (26 KB, 359x359)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
I forgot to claim the LL z power from the hoi poi missions again.
I never understood why they made it so you can only hold one at a time, its annoying.
>>
>guild battle against the 59 guild
>>
>>725141
And we crushed them
>>
>>731191
no way thats the actual whale guild
>>
>after ages finally something is happening with the story
gibblet will go blue before shallot
kek
>>
>>732468
obviously not. Also our guild always is on bronze tier, mostly because we have pretty much 1/3 of the guild inactive.
>>
Guys should I summon for LF Nigger?
>>
Absolutely based story update, at long last the saiyan twins are set to reunite. It’s not a coincidence that team Bardock is in the spotlight since he’s a featured character; him not becoming a super saiyan made these moments more than worth the wait. Updates have been sporadic and episodic lately but they are far from inconsequential; Borgos and Shugesh were introduced two parts ago and have only just paid off. The recent chapters focusing on Cabba and Caulifla/Kale are similarly disconnected until the obvious climactic reunion of Universe 6, you just have to bear with its until the time comes.

Giblet do be looking like an LR, hopefully he’s an ultra.
>>
I got my 1000 days login on my birthday day, yay!
>>
>>736039
nice
in another 1k shell get a shitty zenkai or something lol.
I got mine rather recently as well.
>>
What's the point of Quick Battle, if we still have to do 90 Battles on our own? And that's only when one's lucky, I'm doing 150 at the moment.
>>
>>723930
>got this faggot but not Bardock
i'm still fucking seething i redownloaded this game after not touching it for like 5 years at this point and did all the ez crystal missions i could do for a week
>>
>>742075
the point is not doing 70 more fights per zenkai

I got screwed with the FP Frieza one, could only do 54 with quick battle.
>>
>>742447
I only reached till 55 on all 3 of them. It's why I'm saying Quick Battle is bullshit. Specially combined with the rapid timing of these Zenkais being put out.
>>
All the new Female Warriors and Androids dropping almost makes me want to pick this shit back up but I remember the last time I got baited in by this exact same thing. Zenkai 18 dropped and then there were no more Androids until GRN 21 and I got shafted on her banner. Then then they revealed the 1000 day Bulma and of course even though I've been playing since 2018, I'm nowhere near having her because they never release anything that interests me and I can't help but drop the game for months at a time.
>>
>>746910
I dropped the game after a few months back in 2018 and got back to it because of Bardock and got super shafted I went from Pre SS Shallot to SSG Shallot trying to grind up CCs and pulled him off the guaranteed sparking ticket and I still have no idea what I'm doing in this game
>>
Is there any point in doing the Legends friend stuff, is there anything good for doing it? I have multiple devices I could use to set up a new account, play through get to the friend part then re roll the account.
>>
>>752227
Flex those 2020 visual sleeves
>>
Where do you get Soul exchange medals? I have quite a few but don’t want to spend them if I can’t get more.
>>
>>755137
>Hoi Poi (when it’s available)
>Raid drops (rare) / exchange shop
>Choice Battles
The best returns to exchange for is super souls
>>
So... I need to defeat 6 fusion warriors to complete RED #21, but I want to do it PvE.... anyone knows any story stage with any Fusion Warrior enemy? I searched for a while and found nothing.
>>
>>755283
The fusion Warrior equipment stage
>>
>>755293
wtf I'm retarded, thanks!
>>
>ustr lite isn't permanent
lame
especially considering at the pace they are releasing these zenkai characters
there's no consistent way to farm zenkai souls
>>
File: 1644802327201.jpg (206 KB, 549x549)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
i don't have it in me to grind up to 10k CC for free LLs that might end up being dupes/characters of things I don't want dupes of
>>
rate my party bros
>>
>>759008
Not a bad set up since Vegeta of Goku/Vegeta can take the place of a red character. Too predictable since you’re mostly bringing Gogeta and Duo Zamasu, SSB isn’t threatening at zenkai 3.
>>
>blue LF hakai beerus that nullifies revival
i guess
>finally another blue god ki unit
>its a fucking LF
legends stop doing this
also red god goku zenkai when?
>>
File: 1645309301191.jpg (98 KB, 333x829)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>do my weekend sparking pull
>LL Vegito Blue
>>
>>760455
I always thought those were bait, people pull on those?
>>
>>760455
why are you pulling on weekend bait banner
>>
>>761414
why not?
>>
https://youtu.be/ujZi4U4GorI
New video and stuff, Battle Hour already revealed Beerus but it was edited in such a way that it’s not obvious if he’s an LF or not. On the one hand, the blue card used on revival Frieza is different than the one used on SSB Goku, indicating that he is a blue card LF type like Namek Goku or Piccolo; besides an ability that nullifies revival and endurance is much too powerful for a regular sparking. On the other hand, his main ability was purposefully unused meaning he may or may not have a traditional ultimate leading into a standard LF (hopefully the Hakai performed on Zamasu), and the showcase ends with a standard win screen. This has led to theories that Beerus isn’t monthly LF but someone else, because it’s Beerus most are hoping it’s God Goku from Battle of Gods. I think it’s really unlikely since this Beerus seems to be from USS, specifically when Frieza and Goku got hit with the Hakai ball and he blew it off. Angel Golden Frieza or SSB Goku seem more likely to me, but anything’s possible.

People might be overhyping this revival nullification, the only meta revival characters at the moment is Frieza and Gohan; and even then there are still other counters like Goku/Vegeta, SSBE, SS4 Gogeta, Cell, Trunks. Endurance characters are far more prevalent, Future Gohan/Trunks/Uub are more potent roadblocks because of their cover effects in addition to having endurance. Still, being able to nullify both will make Beerus a primo character either way.
>>
>>762868
>Easy Spacetime Rush
>Co-op Rematches
>4 player raids
>Shareable post match replays
>new f2p RoF Goku and Vegeta

And fucking full power Jiren. Beerus didn’t even get acknowledged at all, he was a red herring like people thought. SSB Vegeta zenkai might be overwhelming considering the prevalent blue characters but Jiren will likely hard counter him.
>>756218
Now they made it even easier for retards that can’t quit and bring in the required characters for the last hit.
>>
File: 1600080540188.jpg (118 KB, 1073x1342)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>762868
ENTER
>>
>>762891
honestly as long as you had a big box it wasnt an issue.
Just use your best units to bring the boss to low hp, and then finisht the fight with the bare minimum to complete the challenges.

Im more so complaining about the ammount of golden ustr currency we are getting per week, catching up on zenkais is hellish.
>>
>>762868
CHADrensisters, our time is now.
>>
File: jiren.jpg (114 KB, 600x877)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Jiren and Beerus finally out.

Anyone got Jiren? I managed to get lucky in my 1st rotation. He's pretty fun. Too bad his main team is down in the dumps, but oh well.
>>
>>763844
yeah hell get better with age like lf frieza did
>>
New player, am I retarded to feel like the User Choice banner is bait? I'm still floating in my new account crystals so I could hit all 3 guaranteed steps but something in the back of my brain is telling me to just keep stacking crystals, grinding these free units, and waiting. I don't even know what for because the fight against Vegeta is one of my favorite moments across the whole franchise, but my f2p senses are just tingling.
>>
>>764480
Its a little bit bait, but you'll still get value as someone with so few characters. I would say if you like the Tournament of Power at all, look forward to Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku or any unit like that, pull on the Jiren banner, it'll give you way more Z power for your CC. They're about to rerun the Ultra Gogeta banner if you want to gamble on the best unit in the game. Terrible pull rate, but you do get 2000 Z power if you can nab him. That Vegeta you have your eyes on is in a rough spot being RED when Gogeta is BLU but the GRN Gogeta is really good, and the two Future LFs are okay enough, but you have the chance to get both and starting a team from two LL units is a good place to be in. I'd probably save just looking at it from a meta standpoint, but don't feel bad about pulling for characters/moments you really like
>>
JIREN AXE SPRAY: THE ANTI RUSH DEODORANT
>>
File: Giblet Rescue.webm (2.23 MB, 750x1334)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB WEBM
Part 12 of the story opens with a banger, actually making Giblet playable. I wasn’t expecting the scar but it’s fitting for Giblet’s arc; a trophy of sorts for having to fight him so many times. His playstyle is fairly interesting, most of his abilities are complimentary to Shallot’s. Being the second light element character introduced so far poses some interesting implications; if he were truly unlockable he and Shallot could be the only color team without a counter.

I figured the Shallot/Giblet reunion would be against Black and Zamasu but this was out of left field. In fact it’s hard to see how any of the current antagonists besides Zahha are capable of beating them because of OP twin telepathy. That said, I wouldn’t count out the possibility of them fusing if SSB gets further delayed.
>>
>Roll once on the User Choice banner
>realize its bait and saves CC
>New banner
>Just pulled LF SSBE and LF Buu on first rotation
>mfw
Fuck the user choice banner, new banner is where its at
>>
>>765375

I got 3 Rose, 3 Gogetas, 2 Vegetas and an assortment of recent All Star characters, I'd say it's a really decent if you missed out on some LFs or just are a new player
>>
please...I just want Gogeta...
>>
>>765375
>Don't get UL Gogeta
>Get GB & Coomasu to 6* & G4 to 4*
>Get units you never got to make your collector heart happy.
>Still no UL Gogeta for 24k CC, which could've been 30k if I didn't go on the User Banner.

Don't know what to feel at this point.
>>
>>768650
>Just got UL Gogeta after 4k CC
Bro... I almost feel guilty. I'd give mine to you if I could.
>>
I really want them to start releasing "filler" units that don't really fight a lot in the manga or anime but they give kits to just because, like they did for EX minions. Specifically I want them to fill out tags where the team is often indistinguishable from another tag. Like Vegeta Clan is so often just 6 Vegeta units, might as well just be "Saiyans." With the Chilled Zenkai LoE is now only 5 Frieza units, amazingly close to being a "Frieza Force" team. Son Family is in a decent enough place right now even though it has often been pure Goku but I'd still love Grandpa Gohan, Chichi after the wedding, a new Pan, Goku Jr., shit like that. Vegeta Clan could pick up King Vegeta, Tarble, Bulma after getting with Vegeta, and Bulla. Frost still needs a SP rarity unit and we have not King Cold.
>>
2 steps and no jiren. Guess it wasn't meant to be. No more CC.
>>
Nigs > spics.
>>
File: ANGRY.jpg (403 KB, 919x1280)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>765375
>Pull LL Yellow SSB Gogeta
>Pull LL Merged Zamasu
>finally gather enough cc for another 2 steps
>lol summon maintenance
GIVE ME SS4 GOGETA YOU FUCKING HACKS
>>
>>771010
status update: I got the gogeta
>>
>Just want Saiyan Saga Vegeta as a fan
>Toss 9k CC at the community banner
>1 copy of Gogeta
>2 copies of Gohan
>4 copies of Goku Black
>0 copies of Vegeta
Well, I have 600 LL Z Power in my inventory from a while back and can use it to Zenkai the Vegeta that awakened today.
>>
File: 1643523818368.gif (2.98 MB, 288x210)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB GIF
>>771435
reminds me of when i started playing again for the bardock banner i started the same again day it dropped i'm pretty sure i dumped nearly 12k worth of free CCs didn't get him at all and then pulled Bardock on the free ticket I have no idea how the pity rate works in this game or even if it had one but I did not pull on anything else until I got him
>>
>If you want Co-op to be mildly less shit and be able to get partners you NEED to pull on the new bullshit summon they dropped
I'm still mad about this
>>
>>772531
>Use a f2p option where possible (GRN 18 for Kaioken Goku, Zenkai Kale for 17 raid)
>Have a higher power level, ability bonus, and powerevel bonus than whoever I get matched with
>lol you dont have the newest LL, disband
>Certain co-ops like the current Vegeta require your to pull on current banner anyway
Co-op is fun and I'm glad that good rewards are gated behind it
>>
>>772531

For the past 6 months they always have some sort of f2p character or tag combo that makes it possible for anyone to play, you just have to be not shit and also dodge the retards that bring characters that have no bonus
>>
How to make Legends not fucking suck to be new at/return to:
>Bring back "Legends [Tag]" banners
>1 every week, lasts 7 days
>Not used to debut units
>Every single SP and EX unit in the banner belongs to that tag
>Each one has 5 featured SP units
>Doesn't have to be a new hotness meta unit, in fact they could probably always include a unit that is currently getting a Z tier boost in PvP
>Featured SPs have a 1% pull rate
>The other 5% is divided equally among every single SP in the game that has that tag and isn't Legends Limited
>Give Legends tickets on every multi summon
>Make sure that exchange shop has every LL unit older than 60 days
>Make the remaining 4 Legends Road events permanent
>If a unit has it's zenkai summon available, it should be on at least one of the current banners, whether its the step up, All Star, Legends [Tag], whatever
>>
File: 1646261559402.jpg (111 KB, 808x1176)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>772531
>partner will immediately dc if they see you're not running the latest meme of the month character despite them not having it either
I really fucking hate this shit I'm pretty sure I got paired with someone who saw I didn't have the banner character and they dc'd twice on me, came across me again and accepted it finally and even then he was the first one to fucking die.
>>
Is there any of the characters worth getting with the SP coins, if not I’ll probably just get Cell and spend the rest on sparking power. Might get the Captain for the hell of it but from the looks of it Body change doesn’t keep the change.
>>
>>778986
Definitely not, unless you’re missing Zpower for a zenkai character and even then it’s only advisable if they’re under 4 stars otherwise you’re better off just stacking regular Zpower. Not to mention that they’re generally on the master pack banners so it’d probably be faster focusing your adventures and raid coins on tickets to get stars. In terms of how viable the characters are from best to worst it goes:
>Full Power Frieza
>Kaioken Goku
>Good Buu
>Final Form Frieza
>Perfect form Cell
>SS Trunks
>Super Vegeta
>characters without a zenkai
I’m only considering how well they perform online, if you’re only after their zenkai ability or just like the character it’s worth pursuing. Super Vegeta is actually one the best bench characters because of the saiyan and super saiyan buff.
>>
>daily CC is gone now in favor of a shitty 14 day ticket system where if you don't log in every day you won't get shit
EEEHHHHHH
>>
https://youtu.be/EyrG5MLb6zU
New Reveals and Stuff, more information on the new mode and 4.0 update. Being gated until late in the story will filter out the braindeads bringing in unleveled characters, I’m curious how hard it’s intended to be as PvE is a joke for the most part. I’m skeptical if a new LF will be shown while Jiren is still up but it wouldn’t surprise me. And we finally got our LBR coins, this battle royal wasn’t nearly as fun as the last one because of Gokua, Jiren, and Yajirobe teams. Real chads play super warrior.
>>
>>782735
Ultra SSB Kaioken Goku was a surprise but fitting with the USS themed celebration, it should have been obvious with the new platinum god ki equipment. The new mode looks great, actually having to change distance from the boss when he’s attacking as well as the different rush mechanics breaks up the tedium of co-op quite a bit; I wonder what comrades everyone will set.
>>
Kaioken Goku was a letdown, especially this version. Seems kinda busted in battle, which is funny considering how hard he jobbed, but the cool factor isn't there and the animations are just okay. Also, its DB of course we need a million gokus but there are now 5 ultras and 2.5 are goku, 4 are Saiyan. Would have greatly preferred Trunks as he appeared against mecha frieza, or mecha frieza himself, freshly young king piccolo, just anything to switch up the tags. Also I know that Legends doesn't do Saiyan day, but tossing a Zenkai at Legends Road Goku would have been appreciated
>>
>>782822
It does do Goku day.
>>
Everything is so smooth now, im going to cum
This is the best app update they have ever released
>>
File: Full Power Battle.webm (2.53 MB, 324x576)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB WEBM
Full Power Battle is simultaneously the most fun and bullshit mode ever. It feels like the real endgame challenge that Spacetime Rush was meant to be, and you’re more or less required to be in an active guild or friends list in to get comrades.

It’s essentially co-op but with 3 AI buddies; the teams for each slot can be hard to build but as long as the character you’re playing is getting as much buffs as possible damage isn’t an issue. The kind of character you play gives you a crucial bonus:
>Melee: Strike Rushes give a 10% team damage buff
>Ranged: Blast Rushes give a 10% team damage buff
>Defense: Team takes 10% less damage during the boss’s dual break (if you can’t break the shield in time)
>Support: Team gains bonus Ki recovery and card draw when the boss enters the ultra burst phase (when you have to break the shield)
On the higher difficulties you need to be one of the latter two types as breaking/surviving the boss’s burst is the only way to win.

The boss has three phases in this mode. The first is the traditional co-op pattern, he randomly targets and attacks/vanishes at will; this is when you just have to spam cards to farm a rush. You may gather all 7 dragon balls or get the unique arts card for a strike or blast rush, it’s your call to use them right away for the most damage with a high link score. Strike rushes want you to tap inside the circle when the line is inside, you don’t have to get it on the line; blast rushes need you tap as fast as possbile without cracking your screen; a normal is just swiping in the z logo.

The next phase is where the fuckery begins, the boss will begin spamming zone attacks at your location. You have to dash forward or backward until this phase is over and the boss is completely invulnerable for the duration. Your buddies will still be spamming cards and will get caught up if you happen to be near them when the boss targets you. If you’re not careful your party will get wiped in seconds.
>>
File: Full Power Fail .webm (2.42 MB, 324x576)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB WEBM
>>784167
The last phase is all or nothing, the boss will stop attacking while charging an ultra burst; you have to break the shield before it completed or the entire team loses half its health. The shield cannot be broken through spamming cards alone, you need the dragon ball rush and either strike or blast rush in order to do enough damage. It’s rng whether you can draw those arts cards in the first place so if you didn’t save any from the first phase you’re fucked; the ultra burst will only reduce to 1 health and not kill but if you don’t have a way to heal or endurance the boss will eventually get you. Playing a defense type or support type is crucial because the former at least mitigated the shield burst and the latter gives a better chance of drawing the rush cards.

So essentially the strategy for this mode is playing conservatively enough in the first two phases to not waste your damaging attacks or take too much damage in order to capitalize on the shield burst phase, successfully breaking the shield and not getting nuked ensures you can whittle the boss down before your party is wiped. If you just mindlessly spam cards your party will not survive the 2nd and 3rd phase. Oh and if the boss kills the character you’re playing as it’s an instant loss.

The Jiren battle is way harder than the Toppo one, he feels way more aggressive and prone to vanishing consecutively; it doesn’t help that the boost characters aren’t as good. If you have evolution Vegeta or high stars on RoF Vegeta you can at least spam heals; for Jiren you have to not use the main on RoF Goku until the first shield burst, and with kid Goku pray that Jiren doesn’t ult you and cuck your endurance.

The rewards are simply Zpower for the RoF characters so it’s not the end of the world if you can’t do it. Come back to it later you acquire more characters.

I recommend to set a red and blue saiyan zenkai, a yellow saiyan/god Ki zenkai, and an extreme yellow zenkai as comrades
>>
>>784169
We have gotten to the point that there is just so much shit happening on the screen, so much setup before you can actually play and the enemies have so much health that I really do not care and I'm completely disengaged from what's happening. Single-player content is forever cursed in this game. It's either mindlessly go through a million easy stages and ocassionally stop to complete a very specific and tedious mission requirement or this kind of shit. PVP may suck dick but I don't think it will ever get this bad. It feels like single-player content is made just to spite the people that keep asking for it and nothing more.
>>
>>784268
While this mode has its problems, complexity isn’t one of them. I’d say a big factor in why people get burnt out is how little the gameplay is varied, a rush works the same in PvP as it does in PvE or co-op, and ultimately just spamming cards to win. ToP may lack gameplay but it refreshingly doesn’t have any of the same hang ups the other modes have. It may take a while but you will eventually understand the boss’s patterns and how to utilize the various rush’s at your disposal. The new rushes aren’t mechanically complex, it’s just timed tapping.

I’d say the bigger problems are that it’s incredibly restrictive in what teams you can build and that the boss can go from the first to second phase without warning. You can only use characters within the designated tag to support your characters which doesn’t give much to work with even with large teams like Son Family/Vegeta Clan. It’s obvious why it was designed this way, to prevent you from overlapping support characters but teams like USS are hard enough to build already. The most frustrating thing in this mode is that you can whiff a rush for no apparent reason, not even the boss dodging but suddenly starting to do zone attacks; at that point you may as well restart. It’s definitely a lot of RNG bullshit but I have the freedom of tweaking my characters and retrying instantly as opposed to extreme co-op where you have to wait for a competent partner.
>>
File: 1629521788750.jpg (83 KB, 403x394)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>have all 50+ "boosted" (should be called "mandatory") units to play new event (except the 1 new one)
>have all units with years worth of dupes
>join guild just for 0.001% extra stats
>go into stage
>collect dragon balls
>protect team mates
>dodge everything
>time attacks, buffs and debuffs perfectly
>rush the boss
>rush the boss again
>uh oh! Game decided to not give me another rare rush card
>Mathematically impossible to destroy barrier in time
>Boss does unblockable AoE 1 hit KO to entire team
>This is the "normal" mode btw
Who approved this?
>>
>>784344
Which character were you playing? I unironically did way better playing as red RoF Goku than 14 star UI.
>>
>>784360
UI.
Figured card draw speed, cover change, passive dodging and clearing all enemy buffs with main ability would make him good enough for this but I guess not.
>>
>>784370
I thought the same but the green card wasn’t reliable enough for card draw speed; Jiren will often get knocked too far back vanish somewhere else. For Jiren Co-op your best bets are red RoF Goku, Legends road Kid Goku, or extreme Toppo if you pulled him.
>>
the new game mode is very unfinished
>no indication or any notice when the AI will go into its second phase
>notice to move back or forth to evade are way too fast
>bar takes way too long to deplete even with the designated boost character
>ultra burst punishes you for no reason
the way to fix it is adding a gauge to indicate when you are allowed to attack the character without being interrupted
>>
>>784386
>For Jiren Co-op your best bets are red RoF Goku, Legends road Kid Goku, or extreme Toppo if you pulled him.
'Aight, I'll try more again tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.
>>
Did they get rid of the “Let’s fight” daily quest when they changed it to the stupid stamp thing?
It was the daily quest that gave out a sp coin. I noticed a sp coin in Daily login rewards surely they didn’t take it out and but it there.
>>
Newfag here, when is the UL Gogeta banner rerun?
>>
>Forgot to actually claim my daily missions yesterday because I'm retarded
>Stamp rally reset
I hate this so much
>>
Which LL Character is better SSJ2 Teen Gohan Red or SSB Vegeta Green?
>>
>>788715
It just happened last month anon.
>>789919
Same, it mearly happened to me cause CO-OP was showing errors. Had to play PvP. I can't even grind H-CO-OP due to the errors.
>>
>Did all 9 steps of previous LF banner
>All 5 of this one
>Just wanted great ape Vegeta
>Still don't have him
>Have Rosé to 6* despite not having him at all prior to these banners
14k I could've thrown at the anniversary if I weren't retarded and a fanboy.
>>
I am coming back from a long hiatus so I know this shit is old but goddamn does it bug me
>Saiyan Saga Vegeta
>As powerful as Toriyama will ever allow him to be relative to other characters
>With tons of iconic moments before that fight even begins
>Doesn't get the Ultra rarity
>Vegeta's Ultra debut is from when he killed Cui, the generic goon who happened to have a name
>Despite Vegeta constantly jacking off about Saiyan pride his Ultra ability doesn't support them
>The Saiyan Ultra ability went to Goku, meaning he can't get his full potential run alongside Krillin who motivated him to his full potential
>Ultra Kaioken Goku is from when he jobbed to Jiren rather than when it was actually new and exciting and useful against U6
>Doesn't even spirit bomb
Somehow Shenron was the Ultra they handled the best. How the fuck does that even happen?
>>
Zenkai WHEN??
>>
>>792026
>Ultra Kaioken Goku is from when he jobbed to Jiren
kek I didn't even realize that
didn't roll for him, seems like a boring character to play as
>>
>>678740
I spent a good 100 hours of a week grinding and didn't even pull the character I needed a single time
>>
rate my gimmik team bros
>>
>>792351
my uncle works at legends he said tonight dont tell anyone i told u tho

anyway, thoughts on this team? other than mono purple (though 2 out of 3 units have the ability to go type neutral) im kind of finding success here
>>
I've had so many rage quits while using this dude, it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>796369
Strongest fusion/10
>>
>>800597
Vegito better
>>
I got shafted so fucking hard on the UL scam banner bros, 14k gems and all i got was 1 copy of LF vegeta, gonna have to save up for anni i guess.
>>
>events tab is emptier than ever
>nothing to do anymore
rip for now
>>
Is it worth to buy golden frisbee for 2k?
>>
>pulled golden frieza on a single
should i buy the z-power missions or save
>>
>>809173
>>809554
We’re undoubtedly getting a new LF soon so the missions may not pay off in the long run but if you want stats fast it’s worth it especially to unlock the third z-ability tier upgrade. This all star banner is up until August so if you decide to pass on the missions you have plenty of opportunities to luck out on dailies or stack Zpower.
>>
File: no content.png (1.4 MB, 966x1040)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
LMAO nice content Toshi
>>
File: 1583183637661.jpg (25 KB, 633x651)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>805394
Vegito has jobbed to everyone hes faced. Gogeta turned janemba into space dust, and unfused right before the finishing blow on both omega and broly.
Vegito never got close to killing anyone despite having the upper hand in his fights.
cope more
>>
>>811651
>and broly
oops
didnt even unfuse against broly, broly got wished away.
>>
>>810069
I blame the Toei hacks. Probably cucked the schedule they had. Just a theory.
>>
>>811651
broly won
>>
>>813458
They should've just released the Gammas anyway if they had them ready. It's not like their presence will spoil the movie in any way.
>>
Do those zenkai battle gauntlets ever come back?
>>
>>813847
So far, no. The zenkais move on to being aquired via rush coins or summons
>>
Is it worth buying the missions for the extra z power of the new units?
I got Golden Frieza off one of the tickets and wondering since he seems to be a really good unit.
>>
Finally
>>
>>815142
i did and dont regret it
>>
>>813497
>>
>>813515
honestly bros i wouldve been exciting seeing their blues and ults and wondering if this is how gohan gets his shit pushed in again
>>
>Broly banner
>All the SP units at about 1% and function together as a team
>Even a guaranteed Sparking to kick
>Even if several of the units are dated, the banner itself is phenomenal for new players and good for anyone that hasn't already gone in on these units
>Tards on Twitter/Facebook/Reddit hate it because no double Z power and it's not even a step up
We should all be saving for the anniversary right now, but this is the actual best banner they've done in years. Everyone who talks shit about it deserves the GRN Piccolo they're gonna pull off of the next LF banner
>>
>They specifically said Gamma 1 is f2p
>Implying 2 is summonable
Kinda bullshit if you ask me
>>
>>821439
Weird considering Gamma 1 is supposedly stronger of the 2. But Gamma 2 has more personality it seems.
>>
the new mode was so bad that it literally killed the game
>>
>Tag LL androids are reverse Red
>This means they counter both Ultras Gogeta and KK Goku
>Has extra damage against Saiyans and Super Saiyans
>17 gets draw speed while 18 gets Vanish gauge recovery.
Better than I was expecting, good tags too.
>>
https://twitter.com/DB_Legends/status/1516599366949085185?t=EDXP1WEWjh5FZ1MTV7du8A&s=19
Uhh, okay. Why didn't they show this off in the Reveals and Stuff?
>>
>>822019
Why doesn't Gohan fight with both arms or have one missing like the LL? Why did they not do something like if the unit dies, it switches to the "off" unit and revives at 50% HP as a super wait an without the ability to tag? Why is the overstuffed EX pool going to make them harder to summon than the androids? The answer to all of these questions is "Toshi and his team are mildly retarded."
>>
File: Screenshot_2022.04.20.png (2.57 MB, 1080x1920)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
Just posting Ver 4.2.0 on 4/20
>>
>Another full battle power bullshit event
Why? Just fucking why?
>>
>>822128
This is from the part where he loses the fight at the amusement park and his arm. Why he isn’t SS is an odd choice.
>>
>>822208
to shill you the new characters obviously
thats why the difficulty is pure bullshit if you don't use the new and shiny characters
>>
HOW DO I BEAT SCREAM I HAVE 17&18 BUT IT'S STILL A PAIN
>>
>>821535
ANDROID META WOOOO
>>
>Reverse Green has type advantage against both Purple and Reverse Purple
I somehow did not expect this. Gohan and Trunks aren't phenomenal but having that advantage against Goku and Vegeta is nice
>>
>>823164
>Luck
Honestly thats it. I’ve found success with the ftp SSB Goku in the event slot, Android 21 in the Android slot (Had I pull 17 and 18 I’d be using them), Fused 13 in powerful opponent, SS Goku for the Extreme Green (I’d put the new ex tag here if I had them).
The trick is to break his ultra burst the first time and then ignoring it the second time so you can use those all out cards to do damage. With luck AI Goku will use his main and be able to survive the second burst so he can divert attention so your not insta killed by the single Ki blast the boss throws after the ultra burst.
This game mode sucks so much balls I’d spend 10k Crystals for it never to return.
>>
How do I tell which of my units I should use multi z-power for and get stars on? I still don't know how to tell at a glance if a unit is shit or not. I don't have a proper "main team" yet either, my beginner luck with summons has been nonexistent but I can't be bothered to reroll.
>>
>>824256
The best use of multi z-power to me is getting to specific star milestones. Namely 3, 6, and 9 because 3 and 6 are Z ability upgrades and 9 is a 5% stat boost instead of 2. Basically any "featured" unit in PvP that cannot be Zenkai Awakened is new enough to be relevant so they should be priority 1. Multi Z power also doesn't expire so feel free to hang on until your pull something worth investing in or one of your units gets itself close to a limit break
>>
>>824373
Are 3 star units really runnable? Or do you mean just as bench units? Is it a good idea to get like a 4 or 5 star unit to 7 with multi z-power if they have a zenkai?
>feel free to hang on
I would but I'm all full up on sparking medals now and got a few in my giftbox that'll expire, but I also can't hold any more multi z-power. I guess I'll just look through my box for any decent-looking 5 stars.
>>
>>824414
Zenkais are hit or miss. Fat Buu was like the 4th unit ever to get a Zenkai but he's still viable today. Super Trunks is the newest Zenkai and he's absolutely trash. 3 star units are really runnable if they do something somewhat unique like having a special cover change, draining enemy vanish, or some other non-damage related thing. If you really need to dump Z power I would focus on versatile bench units because they stay valuable longer. Your SP medals become more EX multi Z power so prioritize those two maximize value, and there are some with like 50% boosts to base stats like YEL Broly (Z) or RED 13
>>
>>824824
I should also add that the stat difference between 3 and 14 starts is 26%, which is a big deal but also LF Future Gohan gets like a 120% boost to his damage through his unique abilities while LF Goku Black gets 60% so literally not matter what stars either are at Gohan is going to do more damage per card. Then again if you haven't pulled a lot of Hybrid or Future Z abilities, then Goku Black will wind up pulling ahead because the game gave you a shit ton of Saiyan boosting units just for playing
>>
>barely scrapped up a round on the Android banner
>only new unit was LF Kid Buu
The only other LF I have on the banner is Goku Black so getting Buu twice and a Black dupe is pretty disappointing. Really would have loved the Androids, or Cell or Gohan who seems pretty convenient, or Saiyan Saga Vegeta...
>>
Pretty tempted to dump the 8k I have saved into the new banner. Anniversary is only a couple weeks from now so I shouldn't, but it's probably gonna be DBS heavy and I actually don't like Super. The coolest part of DBS was when UI Omen Goku surfed on Kefla's attack with his kamehameha and we already got the LF. Goku/Frieza tag was also good but just getting 2 new tag units I expect them to save that for a Legends Festival and also to release it after MUI. Really the only question is are they gonna break the meta like years 1 and 2 with Vegito or is it gonna be another year like Gogeta where his value only shows months later?
>>
Is red rose's zenkai worth the daily discounts for the PO zenkai buffs even if I will literally never run god ki or future?
>>
>>825289
Zenkais that buff large pool of characters are always a good idea if you play PvE
>>
>>825484
yeah? What about semi-serious pvp? Zenkai buffs trump z-abilities right?
>>
>>825289
It's like 1400cc to max him out with dailies, less if you toss him some medals from Zenkai Rush so its not like you're gonna break the bank or it'll ever be some disaster. Having said that, the only non-future, non-god ki Red Powerful Opponents that might be worth the buff are Great Ape Vegeta and transforming Boujack. I guess technically Omega Shenron, but his Ultra Ability wants him on a GT team. Personally I'd hold off to give yourself every last CC for anniversary and give a chance for more characters to make the Zenkai worth it
>>
File: BardockDeath.jpg (396 KB, 1080x2238)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>update from 3 months ago making my game crash during pvp and co-op every now and then
>game still playable for the most part
>now
>game crashes upon tapping the start screen
>apparently is a result of the actual Android update and not updates from the game
>every solution doesn't work in fixing it
>game is unplayable until google fixes their fucking shit
>>
They should implement Giant Boss Battles.
>>
REPLACE FPB WITH USTR LITE YOU FUCKING COWARDS
>>
File: 1650912256290.jpg (103 KB, 1080x1411)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
OH NO NO NO NO NO
>>
>>827487
Unsurprising with how dry the game has become. I don't even have any hope in the anniversary being good
>>
Summoning in this game is so fucking boring.
>>
>no ENG voices for the Gammas
lmao funi BTFO
>>
>You get a maximum of 100 z power
Oh boy, that was worth looking forward to
>>
>>831225
so generous out of them
especially after all that time locking for 2 weeks ;)
>>
>>829450
There really should be a recompensation system of some sorts like in other gachas.
>>
>can't save up the 100 summon tickets and do them all at once
lame
>>
What killed the hype?
>>
>>838192
For me? Blandness. I'm having more fun playing Genshit & Roblox than this game.
>>
>>838447
>Roblox
Patrician detected, opinion accepted. Have a good day sire.
>>
>>838192
For me, terrible banners. Banners come out and the only featured units are the ones making thier debut so you have a 98% chance of pulling some filler unit like YEL Pikkon and the two new units that did come out almost never work on the same team so its hardly ever worth dumping your crystals unless you're a while. The new units are good though so they push power creep faster than any other gacha I've personally played. All of a sudden you're in a PvP focused game with an outdated team against a narrow meta you're not in even though you threw 20k at that unit you wanted. Especially now when people are holding out for anniversary units so even dolphins don't want to chase units like the tag androids despite them being on the level of summonable Ultras so it really is just whales terrorizing everyone else
>>
File: 1651575620737.jpg (1.02 MB, 1080x2082)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
holy basedola
>>
>>838473
Thank you anon.
>>
anybody wanna farm raid?
sick of searching and getting shallots.
I have the androids
>>
Will Legends live to see a 5th anniversary? With how it's been going, I hope not
>>
>>847168
Of course it will, it's a DB game in a post-Super world. In modern times even DB Online would survive easily. Too bad it released a few years too early.
>>
>>847168
It will, but in all likelihood it'll be a fucking mess that only whales play against a few people clinging to a sunk cost from better times
>>
>5 days without a single post
Legendsbros...
>>
File: FSjlaEjaMAAdaaK.jpg (1.61 MB, 2000x2000)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>>853639
Yeah bro? I guess I can talk about my experiences.
Just started this year. I actually like the story and Shallot though it took some getting used to. Now that I've caught up though it feels like it takes forever for a new chapter to come out.
I think I'm getting the hang of the game, got some IMO nice units. I don't like how difficult it can be to upgrade a unit though beyond just leveling up and soul boosting. I guess I shouldn't complain too much about that since I don't engage in the multiplayer too much. I just like collecting and upgrading.
>>
another week and another mediocre zenkai
i don't get whats the point of these undertuned zenkai units
if they aren't going to make them even usable then why zenkai them at all?
>>
File: dqfdlogynf091.jpg (62 KB, 400x400)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
this nigger leaked
>>
>>858317
someone's getting fired lmaooo
>>
Is it worth to buy blue vegeta's zenkai for 2k?
>>
>>859312
nope
>>
i hope they added some new summon animations
MUI is nice and all but i don't want to see another shitty green namek animation
>>
>>858317
Figured MUI Goku was going to be in the anniversary.
>>
So I soul boosted all the remaining SPs in my box and this is what I got, it took around 1k energy
Now what I'm thinking about is buying those premium missions and use the 1k energy from that to soul boost my EXs, breaking even with the crystals while also getting all the other rewards from missions
Is this a good plan or am I overlooking something?
>>
File: 04840.jpg (631 KB, 1527x1233)
631 KB
631 KB JPG
I fucking hate Battle Gauntlet so damn much. Why the fuck do they keep shitting them out? Are they too unoriginal to come up with any event that isn't the same FUCKING level over and over again?!?
>>
File: FOil9zsXsAIQfQj.jpg (112 KB, 800x795)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>860843
What's the matter pal? Don't you like fighting the same enemy 100 times in a row?
>>
>>860843
still better than full power battle
since its actually doable with old characters
>>
File: Clear.png (1.36 MB, 1080x1920)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>862904
Doesn't change the fact it's extremely boring AND time-wasting.
>>
File: AAAAAIIIEEEEEEEEE.png (555 KB, 828x455)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
>Emergency Maintenance
>again
It's over bros...
>>
File: 1643137217581.jpg (20 KB, 512x384)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>865220
Seriously.
>>
File: 1648843295465.png (1.27 MB, 1209x1060)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>"fix" the game
>apparently people are now just locked out of the game because it tells them to update the game when it doesn't need one
>people that try to redownload it cant download it for some reason
>some have to wait a day because of a transfer they didnt do
what are these retards doing?
>>
File: Super 13.png (707 KB, 1381x1889)
707 KB
707 KB PNG
FULL CHARGE DEADLY BOOMER
>>
>>866363
BRACE YOURSELF
>>
>new ribrianne
WHY?
WHO ASKED FOR THIS?
>>
>>866593
Me. I did. Ribrianne and her plump chubby body makes the retards seeth
>>
File: 1625087629191.png (30 KB, 692x493)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>866682
Based Jirenbro
>>
wanted to see what all the drama about the anni is on twitter and its just dokkeks seething about legends yet again being superior
>>
File: Spoiler Image (302 KB, 2048x1306)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
According to the Apple app store in Japan (I haven't seen this specific information in any other language), Ultra Instinct Goku will be a Legends Limited character, and some version of Super Saiyan Vegeta will be appearing during the anniversary as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcltLiXzhB4
Picrel is on the app store right now, you can go and check for yourself. A little bit more of the art is showing, but really not much more than we have already seen.
>>
File: 1647547898478.jpg (37 KB, 963x481)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Saved up 10k for the anni. Can't wait to not get MUI Goku.
>>
Soon.
>>
File: 1646257193096.jpg (205 KB, 720x960)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>868195
>only have 5k
I could have 90,000 CC and still get shafted so i don't really care
>>
well the video was pretty much straight W's all the way through, good for them
>>
File: iwontforgiveyou.gif (1.98 MB, 520x293)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
Fucking.
Auto counter.
>>
i kneel...
>>
>everything got leaked
kek
>>
>>868480
everything was only 2 things

Dios Mio
>>
>>868476
>auto win clashes
>>
File: 0362_Yurin_362_Chara.png (695 KB, 2048x2048)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
Based
>>
>first sparking tien
>its a free character
they really do hate tien
>>
what free sparking character you're gonna get with your ticket boys?
>>
>>868509
My dream Tien would be him in his Buu saga outfit with an LF.
>>
>>868511
I never got any Blue Vegito so probably him.
>>
shallot really got shafted and completely forgotten
>>
File: bejita.jpg (39 KB, 720x537)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>868516
>shafted so hard on banner that I have the not LL version of him at 2+ already
>see vegito blue at the end of the video
>oh god please tell me he's getting a zenkai
>it's for LL Vegito Blue
ultimate anger
>>
They better give us 1800 z power for LF VB like they did with SV
>>
LegendsCHADs... it is OUR time.
Happy Anniversary!
>>
This new transforming vegeta any good?
>>
This will never get old, I can already tell
>>
>>868767
He better be, I pulled that faggot 4 times before MUI
>>
UI Goku is fun as fuck bros
>>
SHAFTED
>>
>>868894
How many cc?
>>
>>868900
>>
6k cc, pulled with my last 6th step.
>>
File: 1647199860311.png (756 KB, 1058x587)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
>>868900
10k down the drain and all I got was the featured Bejita along with a couple others, but still no UI Goku.
>>
The result of 20k crystals + 200 lf z power. I'm done
>>
this character is so dumb
its way too good which will cause them to release a new ultra that locks the unique gauge
and that will fuck over every other character with a unique gauge
>>
New F2P Goku is pretty good
>>
>>869050
His win screen is so nice
>>
File: Hoipoi DENIED.png (973 KB, 1045x1124)
973 KB
973 KB PNG
lmao anyone else can't access the Hoipoi menu too?
>>
File: no summons.png (1.03 MB, 1040x1605)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
oh no no ToS SOON
>>
are they giving us more free shit or are they going to be massive jews about htis
>>
>Bring 2 green card characters for MUI Goku
>Infinite auto-counters
Lmao
>>
>>869604
I hate gacha's strategy of "wait until you can unlock X". Just let me farm all the shit in one day.
>>
>>870106
Then play an actual game instead of a skinner box
>>
ITS FUCKING MOCKING ME
>>
>>868900
18k here. Do we have any hints for part 2?
>>
We got another guild here if anyone wants to join it since there is a lack of members.: 54qjv5qv
>>
>grind up 1k cc but not feeling too lucky
>do a multi on that 40 tickets a day banner to get the bad juju out of the way
>pull only extremes and heroes
>do a multi for mui
>pull mui
>>
File: 1651713235979.png (338 KB, 872x917)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>do a multi
>LL fade in comes up
>Ultra Instinct -Sign-
killing myself
>>
>>870163
I'm a huge DB fan and Legends is the only one with cool animations and great roster for modern standard.
>>
File: AAIIIEEEEE.png (552 KB, 474x1153)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
I'M RUNNING OUT OF CC TO GRIND FOR JUST GIVE ME MUI STOP FUCKING GIVING ME THE FODDER BEJITA STOP GIVING ME ULTRA INSTINCT -SIGN- STOP GIVING ME MERGED ZAMASU STOP GIVING ME NOT LL VEGITO BLUE
>>
>>872445
literally me except I already ran out of ways to grind and now must wait for the 4 anniv medal for 1k
>>
>MUI every match
>Switch to a team based around LF Namek Goku just to counter him
>5 straight matches of no MUI
>>
Feels good to be a discountCHAD
>>
Do zenkai stages get rerun or am i stuck having to get them from the shop slowly?
>>
>>875050
yeah pretty much. despite having him during the "call me gogeta!" zenkai event over a year ago i wasnt able to get base gogetas zenkai power until just a couple weeks ago. when it showed up in the shop.
>>
File: 1643138210910.jpg (24 KB, 720x588)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>fell asleep before completing daily mission yesterday
>was only 2 stamps away from getting the 500 crystals
>>
File: BILLS AAA.png (2.44 MB, 1119x1991)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
>>875411
Ouch!
>>
Content?
>>
>>876770
PvP
please understand
I also finished everything and have nothing to do in the game now bar your usual dailies
>>
File: 220604081756.jpg (1.73 MB, 1080x2280)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
Holy shit thank you free crystals. Got him in the step 5 pull.
>>
>>877326
CONGRATS
>>
>>876770
there is no content
>>
Give me the damn Goku, please. I did the daily every day in his banner, I've used all these fucking tickets. I just want to put him with the f2p Ultra Saiyans...
>>
JUST GIVE ME MUI AREADY YOU FUCKING JEWS I JUST WANT TO GET THOSE FUCKING COINS WITHOUT HAVING TO USE A 3+ BEJITA SINCE THIS GAME LOVES GIVING ME FODDER SHIT
>>
5th Anniversary confirmed cancelled
Game dying before then
Legends flop
>>
File: 1651778665986.jpg (210 KB, 827x580)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
So now that they added MUI Goku, where else do they go from here? Besides more upcoming Superhero collabs. Do they start adding manga shit like Moro or Ultra Ego Bejita? What If units like like ssj Raditz/Nappa?
Or maybe they'll finally give us blue Shallot.
>>
>>878015
How so, any proof?
>>
>>878096
Things still missing
>Garlic Jr and his henchmen
>Dr Wheelo (though he's a giant, maybe they could make him a bit smaller to compensate)
>Bio Broly (I mean it's a gacha, any character is fair game)
>Tapion /w Hirudegarn summon LF
>Pilaf/Mai/Shu Machine
>Jackie Chun

As for the "Hype" stuff, they can just resample current units but with transformation and more flashy attacks, like Toppo who transforms into GoD and so on.
>>
Game doesn't even work, pull the plug already
>>
>>878096
Honestly my big dream is actually less hype characters. I mostly want tags to be filled out and diversified a bit more so you don't wind up with a single team being the best set up for like 4 different tags. Give me units like a Chichi from after she married Goku, Grandpa Gohan, and Goku Jr to make Son senpai distinct. Give me a Vegeta Clan Bulma, Tarble, and King Vegeta to set them apart. Bring in some regen options like the namekians from ToP and obviously the new form for piccolo from Super Hero, shit like that
>>
File: FUkfoS9agAAhogu.jpg (446 KB, 1254x2048)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
this is kind of funny
not going to lie
>>
File: 1654089328299.jpg (47 KB, 1079x787)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>879481
>tfw blue bejita on 3+
>not even a single MUI
>>
full power battle mode more like fully premium bullshit mode
>enemy heals and has 500million health bars
>companion ai actively works by sabotaging you
>companion ai is also suicidial
>enemy can vanish and cockblock your rushes
>enemy has a infinite vanish gauge
>you cannot beat it without any boost units
>even with 14 star boost units you can barely even beat it
i am convinced that the devs actively hate the playerbase
>>
>>879525
the fact that the ai cannot dodge the aoe attack is unironically whats killing the mode.
>>
File: 1635967018778.jpg (26 KB, 480x360)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
wHY ARE HALF THE GODDAMN DRAGONS BALLS LOCKED BEHIND A FUCKING QR LOTTO HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM TIRED OF ASKING DISCORDFAGS FOR THEIR QR AND GETTING MESSAGES AT 5 IN THE MORNING FROM THIRD WORLDERS
>>
>>879715
2 of the dragonballs are stuck behind the dumb medals which you need 250 of
the qr shit can easily be bypassed by making 3 throwaway alt accounts on some other phone that can run the game and just saving the friend codes
after you can go to a site like this every day to generate a new code
https://www.jgamerapps.com/qr-generator-for-dragon-ball-legends/
>>
File: 1643140761494.gif (673 KB, 500x279)
673 KB
673 KB GIF
>>879525
>hard mode
>boss starts charging up huge move
>have to reduce bar in time before it goes off
>was playing tactically by saving up ultimate cards and rushes
>barely managed to reduce the bar
>starts charging up again 5 seconds later
>wipes out whole team
Fuck this mode.
>>
this is the party i used to beat hard mode.
before i was using every bonus character (SSBE, MUI, Kale, Krillin) and i couldnt make it past the 2nd burst because they would always die to the AoE
then i used my best REDs (along with kale for the extra shield damage) and beat it in 2 tries. i found that kale would die no matter what, but the color advantage of the others was very good for not dying to the AoE and actually gives you a chance during the second burst
hopefully this helps yall. gonna try scream. wish me luck.
>>
File: 1654502224708.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>mfw vb's kit
>>
oh this shit is going to be a huge grind
>>
>>881109
What is this expression meant to convey?
>>
WHERE'S MY 1800 Z POWER FOR VB YOU BUG EATING CHINK FAGGOTS???
>>
File: 1654374450967.jpg (293 KB, 1344x1879)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
Are there any mods that work for Battle Gauntlet and the Full Power battle mode vs Jiren? I'm not wasting my time with this shitty anniversary.
>>
>>881290
>every anniversary is more locked and time-wasting than the previous one
I can see the direction this game is heading in. Shame.
>>
File: 1626490389827.png (137 KB, 492x420)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>you need 3000 raid medals to get the Z power for LL ONLY
>If you didn't pull Goku the grind takes 10 times longer if you didn't get Goku three times it's 60 times longer and the medal drops aren't even guaranteed.
Toshi deserves castration
>>
kek this is the first time I'm going to grind a Raid THIS much. But oh well BRING IT
>>
>>881290
Platinmods has modded clients for Android but it's very finnicky on emulators. For some reason the New Fighter On Legends shit makes the game shit the bed but if it works for you you can enable instant win and clear all challenges in a stage via the mod menu just make sure if you go online like raids or PVP, you have the mods disabled
>>
File: 1654621104781.jpg (152 KB, 502x512)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>it's another epic nobody wants to join your raid room because you don't have the meme unit of the month that isn't needed to actually beat the raid
>>
Fuck I forgot how big BLU Toppo's model is. You can barely see the enemy.
>>
How would you guys rate the anniversary so far?
>>
>>881960
Actual shit/10
Nothing to do
No units worth pulling unless you really love MUI and a bland as fuck Vegeta
Actual worthless anniversary
>>
File: Crying yosha.png (242 KB, 540x412)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>881960
>Worst shitty raid format ever, unless you pulled UI at least 3 times good fucking luck getting the shop cleared
>Full power nigger battle
>Extreme battle is just horribly overtuned without UI, type advantage with 50% damage cut die in one combo
>Mediocre f2p units, no free hype ultra like Kefla or GoD Toppo
>Locking crystals behind autistic grinds dependant on getting UI to make it not like pulling teeth
>Don't even bother bringing back every old event to give the illusion there's something to farm
>Butchered Vegito's EZA, didn't even give a z power bundle
Yeah I'm thinking this anniversary is kino, EoS next month
>>
>>881960
Honestly, it's worse than any monthly celebration.
>>
easy enough
>>
>>882349
OH NO NO NO Doombros... not like this...
>>
>>882349
How many medals per run, if I might ask?
>>
>>882349
this grind reminds me of the kid goku zenkai grind
pure pain
>>
>>882385
23-25
>>
File: -02.06.49.png (1.38 MB, 720x1276)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>dogshit anniversary
>still hit top grossing or near it in multiple countries
yea im thinkin legends isnt going anywhere
>>
>>880834
Angel Golden Frieza makes full power battle a joke.
>>
>>882668
It didn't hit top grossing in japan or america
>>
>>882463
I had SAME thought!
Funny because shortly before the anniv I thought "Legends has changed so much" and look where we are now, kek
>>
>>882699
I just cannot understand how we go from Legends Festival, arguably one of the best celebration in the history of this game, to this type of bullshit. It's baffling to me.
>>
Dragon Ball Legends?
More like
Dragon Ball Legends of Having the Worst Anniversary Possible LOL
>>
Can part 2 save this anni?
>>
>>882870
surely part 2 is what didnt get all fucked up by the super hero hack
>>
>>882870
Probably not
At best what could it have?
A Gohan or Piccolo from the new movie? Whatever the dumb new secret Cell villian is?
This anniversary is fucked, and if Part 2 isn't Super Hero focused then there's definitely no excuse for Part 1 to be so shit
>>
>>882870
It'd have to be better than anything in the last year including legends fest to wash the bad taste out of everyone's mouth
>>
File: 1645162257417.png (113 KB, 358x380)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>everyone keeps dipping on me because i'm not using MUI
YOU DONT FUCKING NEED MUI TO BEAT ZAMASU YOU FUCKING CLOWNS I JUST WANT TO GRIND FOR THE ANNIVERSARY MEDALS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: Raid Missions.png (404 KB, 956x259)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
NOW they do this
>>
>>883221
Faggots
>>
>>881899
Kek, I disband even if they only 3 stars on mui
>>
This game sucks why don't they do something with it besides cancerous pvp and endless pointless zenkai awakenings. New raid is gay af, trying too hard to pressure people into spending for the new unit.
>>
>>883221
good thing i only did like 5 raids lmao
>>
File: FAoRyU-XoCsMw7v.jpg (15 KB, 236x362)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
I have a 10 star Vegeta you fucking niggers, Zamasu is piss easy, stop disbanding with your 3 star UI with shitty A equips
>>
How did they manage to make an anniversary worse than the second one? I refuse to believe the movie delay somehow fucked them more than covid did.
>>
>>884066
Do you think they saw Gohan Blanco and just had to collect themselves for a week or two while they figured out how to sell Piccolo Orange?
>>
>>883738
In my experience the people using vegeta are fucking retarded, they either don't rush at all or rush the moment they get it, even if you don't have it yet, also they always pick blue for some reason
So yeah, if I see your 10 star vegeta I will disband on you without hesitation
>>
>We'll be getting Gohan Blanco sooner than UE Vegeta
the state of DBS
>>
>>884328
You MUItards aren't any better
>think they're invincible but gets hit 70% of the time anyways would have to forcibly get zamasu/jiren to target me instead so you can build your shitty meme guage and collect dragon balls
>won't use dual rr if the match drags out long enough because they want to use the LF move even though it won't fucking knock them out
>would pick any other fucking card except blast
I've had better lucks in raids with people running F2P Goku or BLU Bejita
>>
just starting the game today
is there any important shit to reroll or should i just go for my favs
>>
>>884803
Go for MUI Goku
>>
File: EZE0hKOXQAE9_zD.jpg (59 KB, 1200x720)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>
>>884994
got him and then ended up getting SSB veggie too in the free roll
i think i just used up all my luck for the forseeable future
>>
File: 1654879369265.jpg (88 KB, 720x480)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>6 runs without a single drop
Fuck these shitty raid. If the drops were guaranteed, I'd have already been done with this bullshit.
>>
>>884803
It doesn't really matter. All the events in this game are either piss easy or cheap BS to bait you into rolling for the latest unit and pvp is gay as fuck so just start collecting whatever characters you like.
>>
File: Done.jpg (26 KB, 400x400)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Fuck it, I'm done. After the absolute shitshow that is this anniversary with any events being rehashed, broken, or repetitive as fuck I'm quiting and never returning. Enjoy your dumpster fire, retards, you earn every bit of suffering you get from having any personal investment in the ""quality"" of this cesspit.
>>
I did it, bros. He's finally mine...
>>
>>885663
See you when ultra albino gohan drops
>>
>>885456
Remember, every time you don't get a drop, the other guy does
He's literally stealing your medals
>>
I tried running Kid Buu on this setup and bloody hell, he sucks so much. He can't tank for shit, got one-combo'd with 3* MUI and couldn't kill said MUI with his ultimate thrown raw.
I think I'm gonna just farm the Z-Power from Raid and get Frieza to like 6*. Cell's gonna eat good with so much buffs and support floating.
>>
>>885992
Assuming comparable stars, Kid Buu gets thrashed because he’s c-tier and MUI is featured. Kid Buu is good for vanishing spam but he doesn’t bring a lot to the table besides damage and lock-in, you’re probably better off with revival Frieza despite the counters (Cell, SS4 Gogeta, Goku/Vegeta, Beerus) since he gives a lot of utility with healing and sub count reduction as well as damage
>>
>>886230
Yes, I figured. This team with Frieza works fairly well, until I get actually hit or try to do some damage with anyone but Cell.
I'm hoping for Piccolo to get better as I finish boosting his Zenkai Panels, because he has been fairly unimpressive so far. No CUT unless on cover really hurts him.

Could you help me with equips? Mostly for the first three. I'm also debating, if I should build Piccolo offensively or defensively. I'm hoping for some useful insight.
>>
Is anyone else getting connection issues? I can't even fucking log in to the game anymore
>>
>>886466
Same here
>>
The leader system was a mistake and it's becoming more and more apparent. In a normal gacha game you could do something like
>New saiyan unit is the apex predator in PvP
>Release a LoE unit exactly as strong so is still the strongest, still have a reason to summon but doesn't push power creep, diversifies the meta
>Repeat for Androids, etc.
>Like twice a year let a new true best unit push the meta forward
>Game is constantly refreshed, but f2p players feel welcome, giving whales more people to play with, advertising for you by word of mouth
Legends never really did this, they liked a fast moving meta for whatever reason, but it was possible to correct. Now with the leader system you just see shit like LF androids on Ultra Saiyans and especially with 2 color buffers, you can just staple any 3 units together and call it good. So now the only way to sell new units is to make every new banner drop the best unit of all time and keep pushing the meta forward and forward and no f2p wants to deal with that.
>>
>>886508
the problem is also they make those flavor of the months units the only way to get by PvE shit. On paper, it's a harmless idea like Dokkan 90% of the shit is PvE anyways and even then you don't really need the featured unit to reel in rewards. Legends on the other hand
>Don't have LF Bardock? Enjoy people disconnecting on you lmao
>Don't have LF Droids? Lmao enjoy people disconnecting on you
>What's that? No MUI but you got your Vegeta to 7+? Enjoy that disconnect lmao
It's so fucking metafocused that now people are hardwired to believe that you absolutely need those units to win when that couldn't be any more far from the truth. They don't do a good job at promoting F2P units and they make the grind behind them even more fucking tedious which is retarded because to a new player, by default you don't have a lot to begin with. So now not only is a new player going to get fucking shafted in PvE mode because he wasn't lucky enough to pull the new unit to help him gather more resources based on the millions of events that are dedicated to that one specific unit, when the next one rolls around it's just going to be an endless cycle of playing catch-up until they somehow get lucky.
Speaking of lucky, Legends summon rates makes zero fucking sense. MUI has 0.5 everyone else has 0.25 in the Sparking section that has a 20% chance to pull from that rarity. How the fuck is it possible that I can pull LF Zamasu and Bejita multiple times on the same fucking summon but not once do I get a single copy of MUI? No one wants to do 50 summons for (1) copy of MUI
>>
>>886262
With that set up I would recommend these equips
>I can’t sense Gohan, You’ve got a big mouth, What is that!?
It’s better to buff his health restore over defense since he constantly heals on swap, pure blast damage will get you better results than special.
>Piccolo Plat, Haaaa!, Grooah!
All of these can fodder your slot removers pretty easily but the latter two are very good on piccolo for blast/special damage and pure defense.
>Cell plat, ultimate equip, I’m young again!
Consider yourself lucky for getting a red slot on the last roll, I still haven’t gotten it. Cell has a ton of good equipment with Special/Ultimate damage like the cell saga platinum equip, This scythe will carve a reminder, you will die along with the earth, bwaaah!, and Perfect Cell so any of those can work. I’m young again! Is pretty much the go to equip for melee regen characters as the third condition always applies to them.

I see you’re going for a double zenkai Cell team which covers the star gap; however there’s diminishing returns the more you stack on a single character. I recommend switching Janemba for zenkai Good Buu, a decent green will make your lineup more flexible (and harder for your opponent to predict).

If Piccolo keeps costing you games I recommend swapping him out for DKP for a more consistent offensive playstyle and a more synergistic powerful opponent team. LF Full Power Frieza would be ideal but he’s not essential unless you’re trying for Frieza saga builds. The thing with Piccolo now as opposed to when his zenkai is that characters spam enough cards to bypassed his cover so it’s a lot more risky bringing him. Offensively he’s still capable of some good plays with his vanish restore and green blue card combo. Save his second main ability for when the opponent can’t switch for best results.
>>
>>886508
I agree 100%. The entire team building aspect of the game (including how opposing tags interacted in pvp) has been reduced to nothing because of the leader slot. All I ever see it used for is, like you said, just putting the newest best unit in the game into the strongest team you already have. There's nothing creative about it.
I don't think it's too difficult to fix, though. Instead of having the leader give AND receive all z-abilities, just limit it to giving only. They're z-ability is applied to everybody, but they actually have to fit the requirements of their party members to receive their buffs like normal. (If that makes sense)
It wouldn't get rid of the whole system entirely, but it would make it a little more bearable and less intrusive.
>>
>>886593
Damn, that'a a lot. Thanks, man!
>>
New banner announcement when? I'm so BORED
>>
>In every other gacha the anniversary is the best celebration of the year
>In legends it's the worst
Why? Why would they do this?
>>
>>887083
Blanco drops tomorrow, announcement is 2 hours before that
>>
>>887094
No way they're spoiling the overseas audience officially
>>
>>887146
Gamma 1 and 2 are already in the game
>>
File: fear.png (286 KB, 350x472)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>try modded legends client to grind some cc
>got bored and decide to do co-op
>wtf did they make this easier why the fuck am i hitting jiren like a truck
>didn't think anything of it because I have a 5+ Bejita
>remembered i had One Hit Kill enabled even though it didn't ko jiren in a hit it did huge fucking numbers on him
>mfw im probably on the list right now
so this is how my story ends
>>
I skipped the Android banner to save for anniversary and I did get MUI but I'd rather have the Androids desu. Luckily it didn't eat all my crystals so whatever the next LF/Ultra is, I have a shot however small. Expecting a GT unit since even though they hate GT, it has been in every anniversary and even the first banner ever. I'm cool with it because even if it's not as good as DB or DBZ, its better than super.
>>
>>887353
Might as well grind some raid medals with it, you have nothing to lose
>>
File: SS4 GT LF.webm (2.4 MB, 324x576)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB WEBM
>>887357
BASED
>>
>>887403
I guess. Anyone need some help with raid medals? I can open up a room for it
>>
>>887357
There were no GTaco units in the first anniversary, it was RoF and Super Vegito Vs Buuhan
>>
>>887717
Damn, you're right. I was thinking of GRN Goku, RED Rildo and YEL Vegeta, but that was just before, like the Androids were for this one. I was wrong. I don't think they have the balls to spoil Super Hero when it doesn't have a release date in other territories, and potential unlocked Piccolo isn't enough to get people to open their wallets after MUI, but I do think they'll buff the movies tag for a while. They did announce a long time ago that about now we'd see a Zenkai for Spirit Bomb absorbed Goku, maybe Wrath of The Dragon SSJ3?
>>
>was about to do the 700 cc summon
>summon maintenance
>>
>>887894
rip
>>
>Release a new anti-super Saiyan unit because I guess they still think they can soft nerf Bardock
>Give it no synergy with the existing anti Bardock unit
>Also it is a Super Saiyan unit that specializes in big combos, so its will be able to abuse those same buffs it is supposed to put down
At least they finally released a Gogeta that does this blue card attack, literal years after they made the animation and put it in the game. Still fucking dumb that they give him blue ki blasts when he's not SSB. Good anniversary content. At least Broly's new equip is legitimately great
>>
I think the next unit I'd be excited for is a tag unit that's actually just goku switching between SSG and SSB
>>
File: 1646261656791.png (51 KB, 166x216)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>887894
SAME ANON HERE FINALLY GOT MUI
>>
Jesus christ this anniversary sucks so much ass
>>
>>888117
Is this you?
>>
>>888149
nope
>>
>>702058
>I've skipped every single cutscene in the game
Based. What kind of faggot wants or even cares about anything Shallot related?
>>
>>887353
kek bandai sucks ass at dealing with cheaters you might be fine unless you overuse it in PvP
>>
File: 1655171343601.jpg (38 KB, 381x407)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>mfw Broly's plat
It's so fucking bad holy shit
>>
>one (1) (uno) underwhelming f2p character releasing three years late is all the content you get this week for the anniversary
>game still goes into emergency maintenance
EoS soon
>>
>>888299
Actually none of those indicate EoS however, the desperate kikery they've pulling lately definitely does
>>
>>888308
Yeah man this game is sucking big cocks as of late, so much so that its making me wish I had chosen to play Dokkan instead
>>
>>888299
The two weeks they've had to see everyone seething at the anniversary and doing absolutely nothing to course correct shows how little they actually care
>>
>start game 3 days ago
>constant emergency maintinance every day
what the fuck did i sign up for
>>
>>888385
kek, who fooled you into this?
>>
>>888385
google server errors
250 crystals please understand

also good luck
>>
>>888388
Nobody i just thought i'd see what the game was like since i dabbled with it at launch and nothing else since
i just wanted to collect as many copies of beerus as i can
>>
File: AAAIIIIEEEEE.jpg (39 KB, 1024x581)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>888192
Nah I'm not on PvP unless I really am forced to go on it like those PvP challenges. Ever since Anniversary started I've only been to co-op raids to get medals
>>
>>888399
For those play 15 rounds of pvp challenges I just queue up with a single saibaman or chiaotzu to get it over quick
>>
Soon...
>>
What an absolute nigger of an anniversary.
>>
>>888666
>dub trips
it’s over
>>
File: avglegendsplayer.jpg (144 KB, 800x974)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>888666
Don't worry bro I'm sure we have some more zenkai awakenings coming our way!
>>
>>885905
You know what, fuck this shitty game, I hate this nigger gacha
>>
anniversary characters fucking suck anyways, they're just vegito or gogeta every fucking time.
when will they release LF Roshi or Tao for anniversary
>>
>spend 15k CC because I want tsundere Yuirin
>get MUI and Vegeta instead
>>
I honestly feel bad for this community.
>>
is dokkan any good?
>>
>>888995
Anniversary begins in like 3 weeks. And we know that it is good, not even comparable to Legends.
>>
>>888995
It's a gacha, so of course it's not good, but compared to others, sure?
If you're new you'll have a lot of shit to do, if you're not, then not so much
At least the anniversaries are good, but you better pull those new units (preferable both of them) otherwise you're not competing in the new hard events
>>
>>888979
I wanted Kale, but instead was cursed with MUI, Vegeta, and Yurin
I wish the pity coin system included the new EXs
>>
File: FVS6JJLWYAczPSh.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Toshibros... I'm shaking
>>
>>888986
>>
File: Teams.jpg (1.7 MB, 2176x2400)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
Question to you guys. Which of these teams do you think is better? I know androids are broken right now but are they really better at 6 stars than a 9 star LF G&V? Would also appreciate team suggestions in general
>>
>>889169
You can use the androids on god ki
>>
>>889169
>left
Decent God Ki team, maybe consider replacing godku with LF SSBE or Gogeta Blue.
>right
Can work in a Powerful Opponent variant of God Ki, try swapping out LF Vegeta for Zamasu/Black and Godku for fusion Zamasu zenkai.

Post the characters you generally like playing with or use the most and I’ll try to come up with something
>>
File: God ki+missing units.jpg (1.7 MB, 2188x2400)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
>>889172
Don't really have a preference concerning the characters so I'm pretty much fine with everything. Pic related is my god ki box. The reason why I don't really want to put off godku is because zenkai vegeta is the only unit on my team that can consistenly survive a rising rush when I swap him in on cover which has saved quite a few games already.
>>
>>889174
That’s understandable, health buffs are preferable to stacking attack and defense bonuses, and Godku has the best z-ability for it. I’ve gone back to using Revival Goku as rush fodder and had some success.

Generally if I use 3 of the same color I create a mono team, building them like this will curb most counters.
>>
>>889169
>>889174
After thinking about it more, the right may be better as a pure future powerful opponent team with MUI; if you have Mai at 14 stars she provides largest health buff. LF Rose and Fusion Zamasu are interchangeable, mainly if you prefer a strike or blast build.
>>
>>888995
It's better than legends in just about every way unless you're a pvp shitter. On the surface you'd think the combat used in legends is superior to what Dokkan has but Dokkan actually involves strategy in making a team whereas legends is all about having the latest unit and cheap mechanics that make just straight unfun sometimes.
>>
>10% LL ticket banner
>2nd multi
>Still no LL
>Both 10 day LL tickets gave me Beerus who I zenkai'd forever ago
Shit anniversary confirmed.
>>
>>889230
Most animations look better in Dokkan now a days too. Fucking world tournament reward shin honestly has better animations than the last couple legends banner headliners.
>>
>>888459
I used to do that but youre missing out on CCs brother. Trust me, I hate PvP as much as the next guy but at least do your one win daily instead.
>>
File: 903123212.png (746 KB, 808x696)
746 KB
746 KB PNG
Predictions?
>>
>>889953
btw
>"second half" mentioned twice
essentially a confirmation that there will be NO part 3 as some thought
>>
>>889953
It’s definitely going to be Ultra Goku/Frieza
>>
>>889953
>iconic scene is finally here
>finally
So it isn't superhero stuff then, right?
>>
File: FLhTQ1HXsAktfMF.jpg (29 KB, 465x331)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>trying not to be one of those meta asses that disbands if you don't have the latest unit
>every non ui goku I've paired up with has been an absolute retard
Just recently I played with a Vegeta guy who never used his rising rush. Had to finish the match without him. Also had some free Gokus where one had some ungodly shit connection that cost us the match and one where he used rush on the boss when they still had their blue bar up.
Fucking hell.
>>
I hate when it's obvious people try to fish for LFs in coop and raids. It's so obvious when they do. No one wants to sit there and watch your animation for a minute, let's get it over with holy shit. Why do people do this?
>>
>>889356
thats just a lie man
animations in legends always looked great, especially on the new units.
dokkan has the 2d animation advantage, but shen doesnt look better than ui or the androids lol
>>
>>890119
people are retarded. Its why i disband any mf with low bonus cause its obvious they are retarded.
>>
>>890115
If someone has shit equips, low ability percentage but high power level percentage, and waits like 15 seconds to ready its a brainlet player, always disband
>>
>>890167
All the signs of someone that will throw their rising rush during burst phase
>>890119
You can see a mile away what these fags are trying to do so usually I'll try to stack a bunch attacks to launch as soon as the barrier breaks and hope to beat them to it. I think I'll start disconnecting on people that do it unless they're getting it in right before another burst or something. I'd rather play another round of coop than give them the satisfaction.
>>
>>890119
Had someone do this to me yesterday... Didn't even use his RR with me or after me and let the shield go back up so he could wait for his LF. Faggot tried to use it with like a quarter of the last health bar left but luckily I beat him with a ki blast.
>>
>>890115
My personal favorite is when they just stand there and don't do anything
>>
>>889953
UL SSJ2 Gohan maybe?
>>
Hope you guys enjoy the raid as much as I do
>>
File: 1655445481152.jpg (131 KB, 678x960)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
are we really stuck with having to earn only 1 medal per run now
>>
>>890044
You really think they'd let both halves on the anniversary be ToP Goku units? I'm doubtful. First on my mind is the debut of SSJ2 Gohan. The new movies was just jerking off that scene, complete with the red flash which will probably be his Ultra intro. Number 2 imo is something movie related, based on the events out now and getting people primed to summon for Gohan blanco in like August. As for what "Iconic" movie scene we're missing, Dragon Fist from WotD comes to mind. Then in 3rd place there's the idea of them giving Vegeta some love because they know like 40% of the money comes from fans who love Vegeta or at least the rivalry, but even if all of his best moments aren't in Legends yet, units that are so close to those moments are that one some level they'd pretty much all feel like a reprint of some sort. Would still love to Final Flash someone and have the beam fly out into space though.
>>
>>889953
If it's another ssj2 Gohan I will kill toshi myself
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.87 MB, 432x238)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB GIF
>>891581
>>891698
The iconic Gohan related scene leaked
>>
>>888986
I quit during SP Whis, I don't know it all, but goddamn, I'm happy I quit.
>>
>>889169
Wait, they got a new UI?
>>
>>892213
I'm talking about interface here btw.
>>
>>892216
just the team building screen
>>
I'm just playing this casually now. Screw PvP tryharding, equipment farming etc.
>>
I think I'm going to stop picking the top mission plan. I'm tired of being forced to PVP a lot at the last day of the plan
>>
File: 1592459649736.png (288 KB, 1740x1080)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>capped on stamina because there's literally nothing worth spending it on
>Use autoclicker to farm friendship for me
Yep, peak anniversary I used them all on the ultra gogeta banner and didn't get him, thanks for introducing units with lower pull rates than LFs Toshi you nigger
>>
Only Garlic Jr will be able to save this now. I've been waiting 4 years.
>>
>>893094
okay goresh
>>
File: 1654883820118.gif (1.69 MB, 423x234)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
>it's another fucking episode of partner doesn't use their MUI because they want to drag out the match long enough to use their LF that won't even kill Jiren but somehow manage to die before that
>>
>>893176
I meant rising rush but same thing i guess. why are these guys so fucking braindead jesus fucking christ i just want the medals
>>
>>893176
Forcing you to grind co-op is maddening. It makes me hate the human race
>>
this is truly the worst anniversary this game had
>p2w raid
>dragonballs hidden behind the tedious coop grind
>>
File: old wise hamster.jpg (45 KB, 1024x682)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>893359
>need to get 100 more medals for the last dragon ball
>stuck with retards like >>893176
>even if you get MUI through sheer luck the medals aren't fucking guaranteed so ON TOP of having to deal with brain dead idiots you can also look forward to not getting anything at all
>literally no other way to get the medals otherwise
>>
>>893176
>Partner uses RR the second you have 7 DBs, even though you're still locked into the animation and the boss' shield JUST broke so you have time
>Picks some dumbass card like Special Move too
Idle for a moment to sync up and then pick blast, you nigger. Or strike if we're using ranged type, but both banner units right now are melees
>>
>>891581
Of course they are gonna dickride the ToP for both halves. The second half is gonna be LF Goku with a Frieza assist
>>
>>893583
This will be yawn worthy if true, especially considering FighterZ did that already like what, 2 or 3 years ago?
>>
>boss has 1 hp
>better use my LF!
Faggots
>>
https://youtu.be/Jv7ufqA5cac
it’s up
>>
>>878331
>>Tapion /w Hirudegarn summon LF
I CALLED IT
>>
>>893901
What a horrible anniversary
>>
>>893901
>only 2 new characters
worst anniversary ever
>>
>summon animation LF
kek
>>
>>893916
Oh right, last year had Bojack with his entire crew and Gohan.
>>
>>893901
MOVIECHADS WE WON
>Tapion suicide bomb
powerful opponents rise up
>>
File: 1655146226033.jpg (149 KB, 500x500)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>the big draw for part 2 of the anniversary is just another LF summon and a fucking OG Piccolo zenkai, and another gay chance time and raid
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>893901
The first ever Broly release was a more hype event than this entire anniversary holy fuck
>>
We're not getting a 5th anniversary are we
>>
>>894025
We will, this still hit top grossing in several countries despite everything just because Dragon Ball has such a wide reaching and dedicated fanbase. This game doesn't really deserve a 5th anniversary, and I don't really plan to be playing, but it's gonna continue to make money anyway.
>>
>>894052
It's a shame. I don't understand what happened between December 2021 and now but Legends has just been shitting the bed for all of 2022 so far
>>
>>894025
We are.

This is the Dragonball IP here. It sells like hotcakes. At this point though I think we should view Anniversaries as ways for these kikes to get money, and not really to improve the overall content and quality of legends.
>>
>>894107
>This is the Dragonball IP here. It sells like hotcakes.
I wish DBO released only around now. It would be thriving with life
>>
I don't actually care about WotD Goku, I actually think SSJ3 is the stupidest form across all of Z, Super, and GT together, but I'm gonna summon for the EXs because I actually really like Turles and Cooler both. It's a good thing I saved up because I'm probably gonna max out Goku before pulling one copy of Turles, but this is just what Legends is now lmao.
>>
>>894661
Feeling similar depending on what filler LFs they put in. Turles isn't terribly interesting (as a unit or a character) but I just like Powerful Opponent Saiyans. Broly, especially Ikari/Fury, Saiyan Saga Vegeta, Goku Black, Turles, I just like my monkey men evil. If they want to toss me a Majin Vegeta that's specifically from his fight with SSJ2 Goku and can't blow himself up so they can make him a Powerful Opponent as well, I won't say no.
>>
>hey you know how you probably wasted all your cc on getting mui and then make it impossible to do all these new events without him? here's a new ll super saiyan 3 goku that you need to beat the events lmao bye
WHAT ARE THESE RETARDS DOING
>>
>3 rotations
>2 ssj3 goku
>1 tapion
>zero gohan
Fuck this game
>>
>New Fighter screen crashes my game
>starting it up again doesn't take me straight to the home screen, I HAVE to see the big NEW FIGHTER bit each time that crashes the game
lol guess I'm not too pissed since the new units are lame as Hell, but I guess that's it for me until they do some maintenance or update it
>>
>>894697
Threw 10k at it because I still need Great Ape Vegeta, and maybe I'd get Turles plus we all know the new units are mandatory for events. I got Goku twice and got Namek Goku to 7*, but no Turles, no Vegeta. Tempted to throw my last 6k at it for the meme, but since next month they're going to release a new broken beyond belief character because that's just how fast power creeps now, I better save
>>
RR pose pretty nice tho
>>
>0 turles pulls
I JUST WANT TO PLAY WITH A NEW TURLES. I DONT CARE IF EXS ARE JUST COPY PASTED PIECES OF SHIT, I WANT HIM.
I got wotd ss3, tapion, and revival gohan all to 7 stars, but these EXs always evade me. They need to increase the pull rate of featured EXs, giving them the rate of normal EXs makes them harder to pull than fucking ultras.
>>
>play pvp 50 times
not this shit again
>>
fpb is still a smelly piece of garbage
>broly can just go through your strike cards
>input reading blue cards
>>
is this the new goku? i genuinely cannot tell, the art looks different? also first multi also i’ve only been playing for a few days
>>
>>895019
oh i just figured out the id/ codes per character sorry for the dumb post
>>
>>895019
That's the old one. Who is also a green LL ssj3 Goku, except this one does the spirit bomb against Kid Buu so he's infinitely more iconic than dragon shit
>>
i dont like this game
>>
>>895431
Congratulations, you're now a proper Legends fan!
>>
>New Turles can get a full Zenkai buff from SSJ Goku, SSR Goku Black, and Saiyaman 1/2
>Plus less buffs from Fury Broly and EX Nappa
>With access to good equips to boot
Oh yeah, new meta inbound boys
>>
>>895431
Neither do the devs, lol
>>
>it took 6 months for this thread to reach the bump limit
shit game lmao
god I wish it was better
>>
>mfw no more cc
>no story mode updates
>all of the new shit gives you peanuts worth of cc
slight funfact for those who don't know but it's impossible to clear the 5000 challenges for for story mode mission as of right now
>>
>>894151
DBOChad, it's been a long time since I've been amongst my brethren
>>
File: 1649192776602.jpg (195 KB, 975x1300)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
So, what the fuck is going on with the game?
if this so called "Anniversary" is this shit, then start why dont they start dropping Chronos like there's no tomorrow and get done with it
>>
>>896988
I dipped after the second anniversary, but I still keep track of it. Kind of sad what has happened to it, but it was totally predictable.
>>
File: Shallot SDBH.jpg (863 KB, 1381x2048)
863 KB
863 KB JPG
Shallot has moved out to be a Heroes character, at least they should treat him with respect there.
>>
>>897148
because they want people to pay it's very very easy to burn through all the free ways to get cc because of how much cc they give out and how much you'll be wasting on banners to get shafted. if you're really commited to not soomining the only way to rack up cc is to basically go for the high ranking mission plans and daily stamps
>>
>>897888
Thats pretty odd considering the fact that in a span of a month you can get up to 10k chrono, then its the players fault choosing to summon on bait banners like the 600 z sparking or LL banner
>>
>Just got the last 1000 CC reward from the anni coins
well I guess the anni is over for me. See you in a month when there's content again
>>
>>898030
with daily stamps you're looking at 2k CC per month, mission plans I believe are a 2 weeks long if you're sticking to the ez plan and you're not giving them money then it's another 500 CC per plan which means in a month of just living off stamps and mission plans you're looking at 3K CC per month this is also assuming you burned through the story mode missions by now. Which means your only hopes of raking up cc faster is to pay or pray that they add more original series events
>>
>>
>>898355
I HATE ZAMASU I HATE ZAMASU I FUCKING GOT THAT NIGEN NIGGER FOR THE FIRST TIME ON THIS BANNER AND GOT HIM ALL THE WAY TO 4+ BEFORE GETTING MUI AAAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>898376
At least he's decent.
>>
>everyone runs god ki/fusions
>all those units have cover changes
>infinite card draw/ki generation
>MUI goku can delete half your health bar if you actually throw out cards
god i hate PVP, why do they have 90% of fucking rewards locked behind it
>>
>>
>>897881
>mfw Shallot in Dokkan is next
>>
Alright, part 3 of anniversary, they're dropping the most hype Ultra rarity unit that's gonna make you forget all about part 1 and get excited again. What is that unit?
>>
The infamous THIRD HALF is coming...
>>
>>899254
Transforming ZBroly who starts with in restrained Super Saiyan
His ult ends with him slamming his opponent's face into a rock like he did to Vegeta
>>
>>899254
Honestly, no character is gonna do it for me. Its gotta be quality overall banners, slowed power creep, better matchmaking, and PvE options that let you play around with the units you like rather than forcing you to play with current banner units
>>
How good is he nowadays?
>>
File: SS Critical .webm (2.63 MB, 364x648)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
>>900347
Still fairly powerful assuming you’re running a full saiyan team, traditional saiyans has Namek SS Goku zenkai and Kakarot. Super Saiyans is his best team, has great synergy with the new super Gogeta.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.