[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 106 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: smt Dx2.png (295 KB, 573x188)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>official News website
https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/sp/news/index.html

>Old Dx2 fansite
https://dx2.neocities.org/

>wiki [has not been updated to include current banner]
https://dx2wiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

>fusion calculator
https://oceanxdds.github.io/dx2_fusion/#en
>>
forgot to link last thread
>>600526

>>664842
shes not good for much but she can be usefull in meme teams but requires a lot of set up and investment to be even work it.
>revive seal
>high evasion
>recent buff
shit shit
>>
File: 1626995391875.jpg (215 KB, 1792x2048)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
i keep forgetting that Tokyo Abyss is a thing
on the other hand, bring back democalypse you fucking heehos
>>
>>665019
it is back, and tokyo abyss ends this week so make sure you got this months SIN INFUSION for pvp or cheesy pve stats
>>
>55 summons
>all 3 star trash
>p..please play our game
Fuck off
>>
I wish donkey buffs/debuffs were better programmed so it works in demo boss phase and reapplies each wave (same with any other auto skill desu)
>>
File: 1638154411142.png (3.18 MB, 1440x3040)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB PNG
how dead is this game?
i wanted to try it a while ago but i never played it, all I've done was the tutorial and the daily login.
here's my characters, is it worth anything?
>>
>>665912
>how dead is this game?
Very.
>here's my characters, is it worth anything?
No. Re-roll during anniversary (which is next month) but only if you REALLY like SMT.
>>
I got 16500 gems. Is that enough to get something good from the anniversary event?
>>
>>666205
Should be enough for two full banners, because they drop 3k gemmu at ani. Still they cucked as hard by making us lose whole one season of battle tower and demo so in my case that would be 1.7k (Currently at nearly 13k) while gave only 200-300 in apology for that
>>
>>666239
*us hard
**two demos
>>
>>666205
Not even close, you need 27k gems to reach pity
>>
>>666352
I don't need pity. I just need luck :-)
>>
>>664996
I played this shit on the beta ages ago, wanna try it again, when is the best time to start?
>>
>>666534
Anniversary is next month. So probably then.
>>
>>666534
If you want to jump in now, they just released a counter to the most used/op unit in pvp. Reroll for him and start saving for anniversary
>>
>>666618
who? adramelech? is he any good for PVE?
>>
what is the best color for the gay horse?
>>
>>666710
240 power attack is probably very helpful
>>666715
Red and Purple both seem good
>>
>Hero Masakado banner
Who asked for this?
>>
>>666710
Hes bulky and has one of the strongest single target attacks in the game. He wont help you clear waves unless hes red, but hes one of the best units for bossing right now. All of this on top of having a skill that counters the current pvp meta.
>>
>>667599
isn't he very good tho?
>>
>>667740
Outclassed by pretty much every demon that came after him. Nowadays everything comes with automatic buffs & debuffs so the usefulness of Kuyo Flash has fallen off significantly. The only really good thing about him is that you get an additional half press turn against double stance teams.
>>
>>667744
ah. i thought he was better then gay horse
>>
>>667754
Gay horse is probably the best demon in the game now, PVP-wise. He counters 3 of the previously best demons in the game. He worse than Masakado in PVP though.
>>
>>667759
*PVE, sorry
>>
>>667759
wait i thought gay horse was amazing in pvp cause of the angry man and crazy little girl combo. i thought masakado was worse now and gay horse over shadowed it
>>
>>667789
Yes I'm retarded and accidentally typed PVP. Gay horse is excellent for PVP but Masakado is better for PVE.
>>
>>667744
This is completely wrong, the extra turn is still irreplaceable and Kuyo Flash being an active skill means you get at least neutral buffs no matter how much auto buff BS the enemy team has
>>
Demon that negates surt a explosion, disables revival skills altogether (no sealing, reviving skills can't be used or activated at all) and negates mp drain when
>>
as a new player, is it worth to waste my gems on the yoshitsune banner?
>>
>>668321
Yoshitsune is good, but his banner will be outclassed by almost every new banner from now to february.
>>
>>668321
No, not only you might get him as a off banner eventualy but every 6 months you get a selection ticket where you can pick him for free
Save your gems for the next anniversary which will be a month from now, they always release in anni the demon that will dominate the meta for the next year
>>
>>668446
Not to mention that he becomes useless in Aura Gate 2 since most bosses always have 2 support demons with auto-revive so you will never be able to use Hassou Tobi
>>
>>668446
I feel like PVE with just gacha demons and no Yoshi would be a pain though, depending on what you roll.
>>
>>668321
No, reroll for gay horse
>>
>new goodies for new players, including a Zaou-Gongen and Hell Rider
>easier beginner missions
I wonder if I still apply for the beginner bonuses, I only started playing 2 months ago.
>>
>>669057
I think it's only if you create a new account now
>>
>>668500
its better to wait for anniversary and get op demons
>>
>>669164
Shieeet. Well that kinda sucks. I'd wait for anni and then reroll, but at this point I feel like sunk cost fallacy has kicked in.
>>
>>669108
fucking hell, I started playing yesterday
>>
>>669366
You're probably still eligible for the new player bonus. Honestly, while I appreciate that they're doing something to help newbies, they should really give you enough spirits to get at least Hell Biker to Panel 3.
>>
>>669366
Just reset then, doubt you're losing much
>>
This is the most creative anti-Beelze build I've seen yet. Too bad it doesn't work 8 out of 10 times.
https://youtu.be/m6N_840B5G8
>>
>>664996
Stupid question, but what is "paneling?" The wiki hasn't been updated in forever and trying to hunt down information to figure out what to do with 4 star and below demons is hard to come by.
>>
>>669406
As long as you haven't redeemed ALL of the New Player missions, you're apparently eligible.

The PvP one was pure murder.
>>
>>670003
nope, have to be a new account, just tested it
>>
I started a week ago, do I still get the Hell Biker etc. from the news or do I just start over?
>>
>>670073
if you login now do you get the bonus? if not have to start over
>>
>>670076
Fuck
>>
How far can you take Pixie in this game?
>>
>>670114
30 minutes. $ega wants you to spend money, not have fun.
>>
>>670114
Not very. Since you get capped and then have to find other pixies to cap to then evolve or abuse items.

Then you have to get unlockable skills to panel and put on her but you can't remove the skills she comes with.
>>
>>670114
you can sacrifice a lucifer and give her megidolaon, that's fun
>>
>2k players got their accounts banned because of the infinite damage bug
OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>670662
They're finally free of this kusoge.
>>
>>670662
>Abused it to finish Aura Gate 1
>Abused it for some of AG2
>Abused it to finish the story
>Didn't get banned
Guess it was PvP abusers.
>>
>>669999
You can sacrifice duplicate demons to turn them into spirits, which you can add to the same species of demon and complete panels, which give stat bonuses and extra skills. eg. You can sacrifice a Hresvelgr for 100 Hresvelgr spirits, and use them on another Hresvelgr to unlock Panel 1 giving it +250 HP and -30% Ice/Force damage taken
>>
when does the story get good ?
>>
>>670953
Is there a rarity limit to do that? EG: 3 star and up, or can I just dump a lot of 1-2 into panels and raise 1 of the demon's up eventually?

>>671061
Never, since they still haven't finished it and went whole hog into events/aura-gate shit.
>>
>>671092
Only 4*s and 5*s have panels/spirits.
Also DO NOT use universal spirits to panel fuseable/non banner exclusive(eg: yoshitsune) demons. You should save those for collab demons or very OP/rare ones (such as Angra for example).
>>671061
Alter world i guess.
>>
>>671125
So what should I do with 3 stars and below? Just fuse them/sell them?

I've got a ridiculous number of them sitting around with a bunch more in my gift box, so I want to clear house on anything that isn't 4-5 star or giving me anything.
>>
https://twitter.com/d2megaten/status/1466664020380110850?s=20
new collaboration incoming
>>
>>671061
Like anon said, never, but there are very few events like Hallel Ose that have better story than Apocalypse and V
>>
>>671184
You want to evolve your good demons to 6* rarity, sacrificing 4*s and 5*s to do that is a massive waste and yata mirrors are uncommon, so the best thing to do is evolve 3* and lower up until you can use them as fodder instead
The wiki guide is still relevant
https://dx2wiki.com/index.php/Leveling
>>
I wanna start playing again but catching up would be next to impossible people say the game is dying plus I'm still salty about somehow being banned
I didn't even do the referral bullshit
>>
>>671323
And I have no gems lol
>>
how is this game still aline?
>>
>>671590
Whales. 90% of the games' profits come from >10% of the playerbase.
>>
>>671590
Just look at the top 100 PvP ranking and you will get your answer
>>
>>671323
any guesses on what it might be?
>>
>>671621
Persona
>>
>>671621
Yakuza or Castlevania are the only ones I could see they doing
>>
>>671654
>Yakuza
Pls no
>>
>>671669
What if it's Yakuza 3 swimsuit Haruka though?
>>
>>671621
considering PSO2 will launch a big update on december 15 can be that, but I doubt it
>>
>>671694
Ghost in the Shell cross was already stretching it, Yakuza would not fit at all. I do not count Sonic
>>
>>671714
I don't think that there's such a thing as "stretching it" when it comes to soulless collaborations that only exist to sell products. I just hope that we'll get some good looking models and not absolute dogshit like DMC.
>>
>>671721
I wish the colabs were more monster like and not humans
>>
File: file.png (2.51 MB, 1077x1523)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB PNG
>>671722
Here's your monster collab, bro.
>>
File: 1638107755177.jpg (18 KB, 153x169)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>don't even get even half of cubes
>still in top 5k
>most people don't enagage in demo
>still in top percentage
The game is unironically close to dead.
>>
>>672923
I stopped doing Aura Gate SP seriously after the 2nd day. That shit's just way too tedious and the auto-AI is retarded. I only do one run for the daily ticked now. If they want me to play their game, need to make it worth my time.
>>
>>672923
The rankings reset. People who dont care about them usually get them all in part 1, making placing higher in part 2 easier.
>>
>>672943
Aura Gate SP is by far the worst type of event, too much manual playing, rewards are literally based on RNG and you barely get any gems
>>
Will we get info on ani in one week or two?
>>672943
>>672970
Yeah, but demo numbers are worrying nontheless
>>
>>673325
It's their own fault for getting too greedy
Even hardcore whales will eventually get tired of spending so much money to fully panel the current meta demon only to get countered and become obsolete in 6 months
>>
>>673325
We'll get a collab, then anniversary should start right after.
>>
>>673325
>Yeah, but demo numbers are worrying nontheless
It's their fault. The game is fucking awful atm.
>>
>>673433
>>673334
I fucking know, but I didn't expect it will instantly kickstart the dying proces
>>
>>673579
The SMTV release probably did the gacha more harm than good. It makes the game look even worse in comparison.
>>
>>673614
>>673579
The game was in a nearly unplayable state for like a month with portraits not showing properly, low FPS and the infinite damage bug that resulted in people getting their accounts banned for... trying to play the game.
>>
This game feels like an afterthought
>>
>>674266
It's really not. It print(ed) them tons of cash, but now they've gotten too greedy and the player numbers are dwindling rapidly. The anniversary better be good.
>>
File: 1507999240794.gif (601 KB, 320x240)
601 KB
601 KB GIF
Last chance to guess who the collab is
>>
>>674590
If they want to save the game from dying, something with cunny or at least big tits anime girls in it. Phantasy Star maybe?
>>
rerolled for gay horse and saved up 4700 gems. i spent 1500 cause i wanted masakado a. going to save up for anivers.
>>
Unironically the only thing that can save this game would be a Persona collab, no one cares about whatever franchise Sega owns the rights
>>
>>674622
maybe that, but i think what would save it is
> more stuff that gives gems
>new 2/3/4/5 fusion/ balance for pvp
>free pvp demons
>collabs with famous works. lets hope chainsawman comes
>pve event that has more stuff to do and that has great rewards + resets every 30 days.
>f2p friendly events
>speed up plus more energy
>>
>>674622
Their previous producer said that there will never be a crossover with an smt spinoff.
>>
File: EVR2JZsUEAAGcaK.jpg (942 KB, 956x1376)
942 KB
942 KB JPG
Suggestions:
>change the current gem rewards
Right now, a player gets 15 gems per day if they do their dailies, that's about 420 gems a month. That's unacceptable. Pump that up to 75 a day. That way everyone gets a nice 2,3k a month. Either remove the stupid common archetype restriction for fusion, or massively increase the amount of Karma you get for selling demons. If you're not gonna make 4*s worth keeping around, then at least let people, especially new players, make them into something useful.
>log in rewards
Change that useless Ultimate Summon file you get every 30 days into an Absolute Summon file.
>default gacha demons
My God, give the demons in the default gacha pool some hefty buffs. The Dx2 page advertises that new players get a free 5* summon, but the vast majority of the 5*'s you can get are awful, or are only useful if you have them fully paneled. The first unit in a gacha is supposed to reel people in, not turn them off.
>Dx2 level
Completely change all rewards. They're absolutely worthless atm and newer players have no reason to care about them.
>PVP
Make people sign up for PVP, like Battle Tower. That way only active players are in the PVP pool, and new players won't run into full gacha demon teams below Gold, owned by people who stopped playing several months ago.
>Universal Spirits
Make these more common, holy fuck. Or reduce the amount of Spirit Shards it takes to create one drastically. I feel like 10 Shards for a Spirit would be fair.
>Story
Produce it faster and voice act all of it. Voice act events too. And make Season 2 completion rewards worthwhile. Right now, the stamina you spend doing the story is worth more than the shitty rewards you get from completing everything after Season 1.
>multi fusions
Make Huang Long, Black Rider and Daisoujou multifusions that you unlock by completing the story. I feel like these guys are too important to be gacha exclusive.
>>
>>674625
Too many changes, would be easier to just make a new game
>>
>>674688
I could see them do that, to be honest.
>>
>>674688
this would piss off the whales tho and new game would even be deader
>>
>>674688
Dx3 baybee
>>
why do you only get two offensive teams at lower Battle Tower ranks

two teams is not enough to deal with this bullshit. do they not think that the shit from higher up just drips down?
>>
>>675005
Bold of you to imply that the design team at Sega thinks.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qi4w4b9IVs
20 minutes until collab reveal
>>
Nanatsu no Tasai collab? Really?
>>
i have literally never heard of 7 Deadly Sins - Dragon's Judgement
>>
Is 7DS the Raid Shadow Legends of collabs? This shit is everywhere
Also, post-2007 anime is gay and cringe
>>
Literally never heard of this show before, looks like some kind of Naruto clone
How do we go from Berserk to this shit?
>>
I always get shoked when I see the damage Ose Hallel can do in one turn
>>
as a beta player I gave this game another try, still the same problems as it ever had, guess it's not for me, I love SMT but this is just sad
>>
>MP drain that stacks with ulice
Turn 1 bros... we got too cocky...
>>
>>675568
Time to run Gay Horse and V
>>
>>675568
>Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of own turn
>>
Purple bugmanbros, why are they doing this to us? It's not fair, I saved universal spirits during the entire year to fully panel him...
>>
File: ban_10982.jpg (53 KB, 626x626)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>this whore made it in
Dammit, now I will have to roll for him
>>
File: file.png (214 KB, 213x372)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
Wtf this guy looks awful.
>>
>Meliodas doesn't even have Full Counter
Kinda weird since they could have just used a Huang Long barrier that only applies to him
>>
>>674686
>Gem rewards and PvP
Realistically the salaryman player can expect 20/day + 200/week + 5x5 Arena Training AIs/day + whatever end-of-week pittance is left for making Top 20k or better in live Arena after most of the Gem reward for that was sideloaded to Battle Tower. This is 515 Gems/week with variance based on PvP participation and whatever the currently-running Event spits out via achievement ladder or event story stages. No-cooldown free Arena refreshes were bandied about as a solution to the "beginners can't make Gold 3" problem, and it really should've come alongside that Beginner Mission's downgrade to "make Silver 3".
>login rewards
The "we don't have anything to commemorate this week, have 210 gems over 7 days" login bonuses could probably be bumped to 350.
>limited pools and Summon Tomes
Quit making 1-2 demon limited summon pools that languish for like 6-8 months between reruns. Cut tomes down to, like, Dimensional/Tenma/Masakado/Angra Mainyu and throw all else into the common 5* pool after maybe two reruns. See also choice file availability; I still have two in stock from 3rd Anniversary and no one worth picking even with Panel 4s implemented.
>Universal Spirits
Spirit Shards are awarded in multiples of 10 basically everywhere they're awarded; the whole Shard-to-Spirit trade is useless granularization. The real problem is making every event currency trade-in a choice between these or Parchments after buying the necessities (Yata 5 and 4, Red Peppers); lower the price of one or the other.
>>
Judging by the comments, not even the Japs are happy with the collab. Wtf is Sega doing?
>>
>>675820
They said it is to appeal to a younger player base in the live
I don't think that is a big part of the playerbase
>>
>>675824
Is Seven Deadly Sins even relevant anymore? If they want to appeal to the young'uns, why not pick Kimetsu no Yaiba? Zoomers love that garbage.
>>
>>675826
It's probably a fair bit harder to get a deal with Jump
>>
>>675820
>>675824
>>675826
Maybe they paid a lot of money because this show has collabs with a lot of different gachas
The worst thing is that compared to previous collabs (Bayonetta, DMC, Berserk) this one doesn't fit into the theme of SMT at all
>>
>>675840
Neither did Ghost in the Shell. Well, I guess that one at least had the Cyberpunk thing going for it.
>>
>>675826
Upper Moons from Kimetsu would be a good fit for Megaten but the problem is that most of them didn't have a proper introduction in anime yet.
>>
>>675840
>no chainsawman or devilman

Fuuuck. i'm going to skip this banner cause it doesn't seem like its good.
>>
>>675984
You should've skipped it anyway. Anniversary is sometime this month.
>>
File: pepe pickle.jpg (58 KB, 460x636)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Should I do step 1 for gay horse? I have 20k
>>
>got Michael from the Livestream Absolute Summon
Wow, very cool! Now I just need, uh, 11 (?) more to get him to panel 4 and make him mildly useful.
>>
>>676119
I watched the stream but didnt get an absolute file, then again new to this, how does it work?
>>
>>676119
Nevermind, geuss they heard me cause it showed up
>>
Meliodas model is so ugly
>>
Goddamn the models are ugly. I already thought the GitS dude looked like shit (Makoto was okay), but these guys take the cake.
>>
File: shit.png (21 KB, 815x215)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
This is what zoomers watch these days? May YHWH have mercy on us
>>
>>676789
>>676893
Of course they look ugly
It's a roided midget, a jew nosed whore and a fujobait I doubt even the best modelers could make those characters look good
>>
>>676916
Fuck you, fujobait looks great
>t. Fujobait cooomsumer
Music does suck though. Say what you want about GiTs crossover but it had great music. If I could have GiTs menu screen theme all the time I would
>>
The chick seems like the only really good character.
>>
File: Veronica Sighs.png (1.02 MB, 1045x1080)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
The new collab characters are fine, manlet is really fucking fast for what he is outspeeding angry bug and makoto when fully infused and mitama'd
BAN is like alice but gay horse literally punishes him and since his skill only does fractional damage and is capped i don't think it can break endures
Elizabeth is good, but she's slow and can't do it all. Her revive seal is great but its magic almighty damage so a full turn is wasted unlike skull knight who can crit. She is like mahamayuri as she auto heals ailments but isnt immune unless you get her 1st pannel
Overall unless you need a revive seal or like the characters skip this banner. the news states that there are 77 free rolls (30 login 10 from the shop 10 for the challenge quest and the rest from the event)
ANIVERSARY BANNERS USUALLY GIVE 100 ROLLS OVER THE SPAN OF 10 DAYS AND GIVE A CHOICE FILE AND EXTRA STUFF .
>>
>>678142
They overall seemed mediocre, but still up to date with power creep, when is ani tho? Once that hits, I'll just login and don't do anything past that and probably quit for real after that
>>676975
He doesn't. This event's units look pretty bad, wouldn't be surprised if they had to rush them out
>>
>Elizabeth has jiggle physics
Bros why can’t Makoto have this? Wtf I normally play on low settings because I auto tranny this game but since a it’s a new event I turn it back up to high and while doing the challenge event I noticed that when Elizabeth takes damage her whole body moves and her tits move independently
>>
>>678256
Isn't Makoto a robot?
>>
Why this show in particular has so many collabs? Considering how it's a shounen show most fans are third worlders who can't afford to waste so much money in so many different games
>>
>>678305
They even have their own gacha too
>>
>>677930
She does not cure or is immune to charm or curse. None of this collab's units are good
>>
>>678331
Yeah but it's still an auto ailment cure and heal. Sucks shit that she has to Panel 1 to fully utilize it though.
>>
>>678331
>None of this collab's units are good
manlet trillion attack ddoes 10 attacks. thats not good?
>>
>>678469
Dante and V have the same follow up attack passive. He's good if you have nothing else but will not replace other fast heaby hitters
>>
File: 21120804493118.jpg (116 KB, 1024x384)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>678387
She is support/revive seal hybrid
The problem is she is mediocre at first and outclassed in second role by Skull Knight or Witch Lilith for example. Her kit does nothing to address charm which means you have to add null charm/silent prayer for her to be a Cleric, meanwhile Ark is a magic almighty skill which means it will never grant extra press turns (unlike SKnight or WLilith) AND her kit has no innate damage boosters AND almighty damage boosters are rare
Honestly she sucks
>>
>>678960
Ban would be the best for MP denial if Gay Horse did not counter him completely
>>
>>678960
which Meliodas is better red or yellow?
also should i gift him phy pierce weak or the other meliodas transfer skill
>>
>>679081
Red or purple are his popular colors. Also he already pierces.
>>
Is it worth saving stamina for anniversary? Like, is there an event that you really want to grind as much as possible?
>>
>>679542
No, it's the always the same old shit, last year Angra event was aura gate SP and demiurge was story event
>>
>>679542
Save one of the time limited pots then spend it just before the current event ends
>>
>>679838
I remember then you could save as many event stamina pots as you wanted...
>>
File: 1639232280059.png (15 KB, 677x586)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
I wonder if this game uses log4j...
>>
>>678142
Ended up with Meliodas and Elizabeth and the former has been a nice addition to my T1 team. Panels are needed but now I can kill teams that used to outspeed me before.
>>
I take it that anniversary is going to start on Christmas, right after the current collab ends?
>>
>>681089
not exactly after but yeah it will go through new years
>>
Surprised how many collab characters there are as support demons on my friendslist. Guess the manga must be pretty popular in Japan.
>>
>>682318
you get bonus points for using them on your friends list, and some people aren't lucklets and got a 5* from the 70 free summon files
>>
>>683896
Yeah but there's a lot and some of them are even panelled, so it's not just lucky pulls. I thought most people who aren't complete newcomers would skip this banner.
>>
>got kicked down to Pixie 3 in Battle Tower
>it's somehow even worse than High Pixie
i fucking hate this kusoge
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaarghhh.png (2.33 MB, 1080x2340)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
>got 1 Absolute Summon File as a reward for reaching Top 10k in the collab event
>was expecting absolute garbage
>got based skellybro instead
Wtf I love gacha now.
>>
ded gam, pls dlit it sega
>>
>>688409
dead franchise you mean
>>
>>688856
Did SMTV flop that hard?
>>
7ds killed the game this month. could have been chainsaw man ordevilman but nooooo its manlit
>>
How the fuck do people fit divine brands on Daisoujou? I can't get him to go first without going full lead brands.
>>
>>689753
Agility infusions and lead brands, mostly. This is assuming Daisoujoi is already lvl 50.
>>
Any idea for team that has 100% winrate against double is with ulice, double is with echidna and xi as well as doesn't get shafted by surt a and ubeelze teams while always going first against them? I don't care about matchups with other teams or getting outsped by the rest of comps
>>
>>690406
>Any idea for team that has 100% winrate
A credit card
>>
>>690448
Aye.
>>
File: download (1).png (2 KB, 240x240)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
pls tell me anniversary is this week
>>
>>690620
Current event ends in 2 days. So it'll be shortly after that.
>>
>>670792
>>670662
they are very trigger happy with the bans, i got my day 1 account banned like 3 months after release because i did something similar, stopped playing and now im just considering trying the game again, i was top 100 pvp, i really loved this game fuck you sega
>>
>almost 2 gb of data required to download for 4th Ani
hype
>>
>>691359
>2 gig update
Source? That would be insane, the game itself is only like 3 gigs.
>>
>>691376
bro the app, its said 1700 MB needed to download ALL the app icon is a gold jack frost
>>
>>691377
There's a new update? I launched the game 5 mins ago and didn't need to download any new data. Is it tied to my time zone?
>>
>>691384
Bro...
the homescreen has the option to download all clear cache and transfer data
>>
>>691396
Yeah I did that, and I got a 100MB update that didn't change anything (guess I forgot to download the files for the 7DS collab.)
>>
Who cares? This game is not going to survive another year
>>
>>691413
I want them add as many good demons as possible, so that people can rip them and mod them into the PC version of SMTV.
>>
File: cerberus02.jpg (26 KB, 400x400)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>
>>691718
CerberusA

Transferable Fire Amp
Skill 1 Guardhound of Hell (Passive)
Gain Phys Pierce
When your press turn icons are removed by effects, proc the following chain “Gain 1 Press Turn, 3 turn Tarunda+ Rakunda”. Limit to 1 proc only.
Lv 4: +20% Accuracy

Skill 2 Hell Blaze (Active 6 MP)
3x 50BP Fire Physical damage with 30% crit rate to 1 enemy. Gain 1 boost level after cast.
Boost 1: If attack is successful proc the following chain “3x 30BP Fire Physical with 30% crit rate to all enemies.”
Boost 2: Base crit for this skill (including chains) becomes 80%

All parts of this skill have Fire Pierce, depend on PATK, can Miss, Crit, and ignores Counters.
Lv 6: +20% damage, -1 MP

Red: Hades Blast / EoA
Yellow: Solar Prosperity / Auto-Sukunda
Purple: EoFinesse / Fire Enhance
Teal: Null Ice / Fire Survivor

P1: +20% Acc, +20% Max HP
P2: Hell Blaze -1 MP cost
P3: +20% Fire and Phys damage, +20% Crit
>>
>>691396
Not that poster, but I keep getting connection error for the download
>>
>>691718
>>691721
https://app.famitsu.com/20211222_1885940/
Press Turn removal counter, neat
>>
>>691718
>>691721
I just realized I never rolled in an Alt Banner
Really tempted here but it's probably bait
>>
>>691721
Sounds pretty average. Honestly, I would've preferred Megami Tensei Loki.
>>
recomend me a mobile game like Dx2 but with more doses of waifu? i had my fun but this thing is getting boring
>>
>>691884
uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh install LAST ORIGIN you have to learn korean though
>>
File: questionmark.gif (3.75 MB, 280x302)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB GIF
I'm a newbie and this is my first anniversary. How do these choice files work exactly? Can I pick literally any demon I want? Or is the selection limited to a certain few?
>>
>>692443
You pick a 5* demon and the colour you want them in, which includes their gacha skill. Normally the selection is the standard pool of 5*s + Mother Harlot/Daisoujou/Guan Yu but they can also give a special one with some banner exclusives available, last time there was General Masakado and some others. They don't expire so you can hold onto them forever, I recommend waiting until you use all the free summons and however many gems you want to spend during anni
>>
>>692456
Thank you for the thorough explanation.
>>
Is it worth it to spend gems on the A Cerberus banner?
>>
>>693451
Wait until the last day of his banner, by then they will have already announced the anniversary demon that will dominate the meta for the next 6 months until he gets a counter
>>
>>693468
Thanks! I thought he was the anniversary demon
>>
>>693468
We dont get new demons two banners in a row. Next will be a rerun, and the next new unit will be January.
>>
>>693724
We do for anniversary
>>
Merry Christmas, Liberators!
>>
File: FHWYBeYacAAwZb0.png (259 KB, 506x253)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/d2megaten/status/1474636207565209601?s=20
THE META SHIFTER
THE PLAGUE OF PVP
THE SCOURGE OF BATTLE TOWER
THE ANGRA MAINYU, THE BEELZEBUB (Human)

THE HATED, THE HORRIBLE, THE INEVITABLE

4TH ANNIVERSARY DEMON
>>
File: download (1).jpg (883 KB, 2120x1656)
883 KB
883 KB JPG
>>695720
Is it finally time?
>>
>>695905
>inb4 it's the Doi version
>>
File: 1638131545033.png (41 KB, 256x256)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>696004
Hopefully. Otherwise I'm dropping gemmu on higher % 5 star banner or the one with selectors
>>
Just a reminder that last year Demiurge was the anniversary demon and a few weeks later they announced purple bugman
Whoever they announce now, wait until the end of the banner to pull
>>
>>695720
Expect:
>4.000 free gems
>400 free universal spirits
>400 free summons
>parchment summons with only banner exclusive demons (including Angra maybe?)
>at least 4 free choice files with one having a special demon (last year was General Masakado)
>banner with increased rate (6% or more)
>lots of free resources
>two new demons with one being a metabreaker

Your fortune: Bah! Humbug.
>>
>>696004
Blunder of the century
>>
>>696041
Ardha and Angra released first
Still good advice tho
>>
Did you guys bother with the anni countdown at all? I did.
>>
>>698276
same
>>
>>698278
>7.6k kills
Man, I wish my guild had more than 3 active members including myself.
>>
is it alright to just set the fucking aura gate on auto?
i'm new to the game and this shit aura gate is so fucking boring holy shit it makes me want to kill myself
but the auto is fucking retarded, it goes in dead end rooms it discovered already and just runs around like a fucking retard
>>
>>698959
theres a reason why dx2 players are called auto trannies because you don't have to do jack shit for events just auto farm
>>
I feel like people really overrated gay horse and really underrated the 7DS characters. When gay horse released everyone was saying that Angras is now kill and that this is a big nerf for Beelze, but people in the top 10 are still using both. People called the shota from 7DS trash but he hits like a fucking truck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8-oOh0dZ9c
half an hour until soul hackers pixie with Megidopixielaon and 999 Luck or some shit
>>
>>699553
Ah yes, my monthly dose of Engrish.
>>
I wonder what the rest of the top 10 used demons was
>>
>>699569
I think Hresvelgr was 4th, Nu Beelzebub was 8th.
>>
>tokyo abyss shit
I sleep.
>>
File: unknown.png (234 KB, 341x444)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
lucisword
>>
File: sord.png (124 KB, 192x296)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A SWORD
I'M SWORDAKADO!!!!
>>
File: file.png (332 KB, 387x437)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>Masakado sword is just Masakado's sword
Masakado
>>
>>699573
>>699574
Well then it looks like Battle Tower is going to get even more cancerous
>>
File: file.png (787 KB, 503x757)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
Fucking nice.
>>
File: maria.png (187 KB, 249x348)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>a demon we already had a 3d model of
capcha: mmmnm
>>
>heal
>purge
>heal
So this is just Erlkonig+Daisoujou in one demon?
>>
>undoes revive seal
Skullknight bros...
>>
It appears they don't enjoy people playing going first teams
>>
Maria
Str: 13
Mag: 29
Vit: 24
Agi: 21
Luk: 21

Resist: Phys, Dark
Null: Force, Light

Salvation

Stella Maris
+50% to max HP.
Becomes immune to all status ailments.
Adds Null Mortal.
While the one with this skill is alive, all party members will receive the following effect: Increases naturally recovered MP by 1 MP.

Miracle of Fatima
Activates the following Chain Effect when a member of your party (including self) is downed:
Removes revive ban from allies.
Increases ATK, DEF and EV/AC of all party members by 20%, and Heals all party members (Power: 80). (1 turn)
Activates the following Chain Effect at the end of an enemy turn if a party member is downed:
Revives all party members with 100% HP. (This can only be activated once per battle.)
This Chain Effect will not activate when your party is wiped out.

Red: Megidolaon / Great Idea
Yellow: Goddess' Embrace / EoH
Purple: Recovery Amp / Heal Survivor
Teal: Drain Light / EoFortitude
I forgot panels exist Heedead

Maria:
P1: Reduces the cost of Salvation by 3 MP. Increases the uses of Salvation by 6.
P2: Activates the following Chain Effect at the start of enemy turn: +20% to DEF of all party members and reduces ATK of all enemies by 20%. (1 turn)
P3: +20% to max HP. +20% to HP Healing skill effectiveness.
>>
>Salvation
It's ogre. This is Nocturne Daisoujou but you're the enemy.
>>
Astaroth
Str: 29
Mag: 14
Vit: 20
Agi: 34
Luk: 21

Null: Phys, Light
Drain: Dark

Phys Accele

Master of Hell
Adds Phys Pierce.
+100% to Critical hit rate, +50% to own affect on Battle Speed.
Activates the following Chain Effect when a member of your party (including self) downs a demon:
Receive 1 additional Press Turn Icon. (This Effect can only be activated during own turn, and can only be activated once per battle.)
Increases ATK and EV/AC of all party members by 20%, and reduces DEF and EV/AC of all enemies by 20%. (1 turn)

Lord Astaroth (Base acc: 1.0, MP Cost: 6 MP)
Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage (Power: 125) with 50% crit rate on a single enemy.
Activates the following Chain Effect when the attack is successful: Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage (Power: 125) with 50% crit rate on a single enemy.
Damage inflicted by this skill (Chain Effect included) will ignore Counter effects and all death prevention skills.
*Enemies downed by this skill will not be able to revive.
Lv 2: +5% to damage dealt using this skill.
Lv 3: +10% to damage dealt using this skill.
Lv 4: +15% to damage dealt using this skill.
Lv 5: +20% to damage dealt using this skill.
Lv 6: +20% to damage dealt using this skill. MP cost of this skill -1.

Red: Cleaving Aura / Wicked Strike
Yellow: Solar Downfall / EoS
Purple: Phys Amp / EoC
Teal: Repel Phys / EoFinesse

Astaroth
P1: Reduces the cost of Lord Astaroth by 1 MP.
P2: While the one with this skill is alive, all party members will receive the following effect: +20% to Phys hit rate, +20% to Critical hit rate.
P3: +20% to Phys damage. +20% to own affect on Battle Speed.
>>
>>699588
Oh, there is the going first demon
>>
What the fuck will they come up with next? A demon that attacks the person behind the screen?
>>
>SMT OSTs sill not on Spotify
>the fucking gacha gets in
ayy lmao
>>
Did I listen to that wrong or did they say demon love?
>>
>>699611
You can now marry Alice.
>>
>>699611
Claiming Ose/Ose Hallel
>>
Alice cunny is mine.
>>
>>699614
I'd rather marry Nadja
>>
>>699618
Your loss.
>>
>random match with angras masakado and ubeelze
>silver 3
KEK
>>
File: Alice wife.jpg (114 KB, 960x960)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>699621
I consider it a win but hope you enjoy your Alice wife!
>>
>>699627
Thank you. I hope you enjoy Nadja as well.
>>
File: file.png (133 KB, 186x295)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>4 absolute summons
Nice.
>>
File: 58228988_p15.png (6 KB, 250x250)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
I wish I could trade Absolute files for gems
>>
So what do we think of this anniversary?
>>
File: 20210623_035627.jpg (54 KB, 554x554)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>699588
>I spent 50 million mag on P3 kartikeya for nothing
>>
I only play this casually but I wonder how much people who spent thousands to fully panel revive sealers are seething right now
>>
>>699637
Shit rewards compared to last year's
>>
Post your haul. The only one I care about here is Asherah. I finally have a use for all those heal brands I got from Vanity.
>>
I think the real broken shit is coming up next, Maria's only purpose is to counter revival sealers and Astaroth is a paid version of Kart, none of them are meta changers
>>
File: pascal the dog is here.jpg (118 KB, 1125x1092)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>699654
Ixtab, Trumpeter, Metatron and Hresvelgr
>>
>>699672
Well, at least Ixtab and Hresvelgr are good.
>>
>>699660
So more demons are coming?
>>
breh
>>699675
I already have Hres at P3
>>
>>699679
Well, at least Ixtab is good.
>>
>>699572
>tfw I fused away clear luci just a day ago
ngmi
>>699588
Can't wait to bully double IS teams with him
>>699654
From good ones I only got Ace Frost
>>
File: file.png (195 KB, 426x413)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
The Choice File choices are out. Who are you going to pick?
>>
>>699720
None because I'm a poorfag
>>
>>699723
Smart man.
>>
>>699720
>The 4th Anniv. Choice Pack that includes a 4th Anniv. Choice File and Gems will be available for purchase
>available for purchase
lol
>>
>tfw you roll Ananta and Vasuki
Eww
>>
>>699739
At least Vasuki is good for Ice Democ, Ananta is the worst demon in the game.
>>
>>699740
Fafnir
>>
>>699748
Fafnir is good in Tokyo Abyss.
>>
>>699740
I don't do Ice demo so I fused all my Anantas and Vasukis into Alter World equipment cuz I really want to pass final ice element quest
>>
What do new Swords and Shields do?
>>
>>699848
Luci gives you concentrate, Masakado gives you intimidating stance. I don't think there's a point to using anything but the Samael blade though.
>>
I want astaroth bros... I don't wanna wait two weeks for the next demon which might be shit...
>>
>always thought Dx2 being for oldschool SMT boomers only was a meme
>according to yesterday's stream, the majority of the playerbase is 40 years old
What the fuck. Why are all the character designs so shit then?
>>
Literally just learned of this games existence. Is rerolling worth it at all?
>>
>>701911
It's worth to not play this game at all, even more if you are f2p because this shit game is all about pvp
If you are going to reroll then try going for Astaroth, he seems to be also decent for pve too or wait 2 more weeks for anniversary round 2 since they might release the next broken demon
>>
>>701918
Not yet, but on January it will, since that's when they'll be releasing the next super broken demon. But honestly, I'd recommend taking >>701918 's advice and not installing this absolute kusoge at all.
>>
you really shouldn't play this"game" gacha shit but im over two years in and I have nothing else but FEH on my phone you can be a login chad like my lvl 53 friend with the ELDER title card which requires over 600 log in days
>>
>FEH
May YHVH have mercy on your soul
>>
File: Spoiler Image (127 KB, 1200x1200)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>702063
I have been playing feh since day one off and on since 2017 I used to play duel links and bleach breave souls but the grind for those games was too much.
I have not spent a dime on any gacha mainly because i couldn't but now that i can i rather be a buyfag. Purchase RNG pngs or Coomer Plastic figures
https://www.goodsmileus.com/product/reisalin-stout-6656?search=ryza
>>
Why do menus feel so bad in this game? Every menu is slow and clunky, the news page takes a solid 5 seconds to load every time etc. In other gacha, things load instantly and animations are snappy and smooth, why can't it be the same for this game?
>>
>>702791
You just have shit internet
>>
>>702804
I don't though. Besides, menus that don't take any information from the web don't feel smooth either.
>>
>>702808
turn animations off and clear your cache
>>
>>702791
Recent updates fucked it up, I think the game is getting too bloated
>>
There's no way every demon has the same chance with absolute files. This shit has to be rigged towards the lower grade 5*s.
>>
>>702925
To be fair, gade doesn't mean shit. Metatrash is Grade 99.
>>
>>702925
its only non limited or gacha only demons inm those absolute files. Youre not getting masakado from them ever
>>
>>701969
>and I have nothing else but FEH on my phone
both Dx2 and FEH have my balls in a vicegrip because my love for the older titles in both series is very strong. i hate gacha
>>
I like this franchise e ough from what little I played of it but l like alice most of all. Is this game worth for uooooh'ing to alice?
>>
>>703994
>Is this game worth for uooooh'ing to alice?
Sadly no. Although they are implementing some kind of "demon love"-system sometime soon, so maybe then it will.
>>
Looks like Tokyo Abyss is now 2 times a month. Will make Sin grinding easier
Also gun element then?
>>
>>703994
There's 2 versions of Alice
The regular is not that good but she has an single target instant kill move that's useful sometimes
Undead Alice is pretty good, she has an AOE instant kill move but enemies need to be cursed, that's why you need to pair her with a good curse inflictor (Belial and Nebiros are the best ones). She also has a passive that drains 1 MP of all enemies that used to be broken when she was released but now she's countered by gay horse
>>
>>704121
Not to mention Undead Alice is one of the best PVE demons, if you pair her with a good curse inflictor (I use Belial because I wasn't lucky enough to get Nebiros) and two fast demons you can instant kill everything in Aura Gate 2
>>
>>704126
You don't need a full party. Ulice and Gurr are enough.
>>
Anniversary is here. Is there anything keeping me from rolling right away?
>>
File: the chad stride.gif (7 KB, 80x160)
7 KB
7 KB GIF
>can't decide if I want to spend all gems now or wait until they show the next demon because it might be better
>guess I'll do step one now and the rest later if the other demon isn't better
>get astaroth
Later virgins
>>
>>704372
I don't play this game anymore but I got Maria on step 6 but I wanted Astaroth
I have 28k gems (enough for one pity I guess) so I'm waiting round 2
>>
IKUZO!
>>
File: 1470093094503-0.png (882 KB, 1366x768)
882 KB
882 KB PNG
>did not roll out Maria or Astaroth
Suicide.jpeg
>>
>>704455
Chin up, tiger. You'll get 'em next time.
>>
File: snake suicide.png (864 KB, 600x800)
864 KB
864 KB PNG
>accidentally just deleted my Skull Knight while transferring speedster to my Astaroth
>mfw he was my only physical sweep
You win some you lose some.
>>
File: 1640979334613.jpg (490 KB, 1000x1000)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
>>704658
>he doesn't lock his demons
>>
>>704671
I do lock my demons, but I unlocked him because otherwise I couldn't have transferred speedster.
>>
One day this gacha will be dead
And in private servers you will be able to fuse any demon you want
>>
File: 1640979809813.png (70 KB, 288x288)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>704673
Anon...
You can't transfer skills like that unless you're willing to sacrifice the demon. You have to harvest the skill first and then transfer the harvested skill to the desired demln and you don't need do unlock your demons to do that.
>>
>>704683
Yes, I know. I just haven't transferred a skill in ages so I forgot.
>>
>>704683
I typed like shit but you get the idea.
>>
>>704680
>implying this kusoge is popular enough for a private server
I doubt it.
>>
>>704687
There's some guys at sh*tc*rd that would probably do it.
>>
>>704658
Don't worry, Maria made revival sealers irrelevant so he's worthless right now besides to cheese hell park 100
>>
File: 1619511824496.jpg (71 KB, 600x563)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>704408
>>
>>704717
Can she really reliably offset big dick st nuke from astaroth?
>>
You face this team, what do?
>>
>>704873
Play SMTV.
>>
>>704873
I wonder if Sega is realizing the mistake they're making by turning the game impossible for f2p or hell, even dolphins
>>
>>704873
This is actually unbeatable
>>
>>704936
Whales are literally the only thing keeping this kusoge on life support. The game is being kept alive by >10% of the playerbase.
>>
>>704873
Null Mortal was a mistake.
>>
>>704873
Astaroh goes brrrrrr
>>
>>704873
H-how do I beat this?
>>
>>704873
huang long gaming
>>
>>704873
>2 heals, 3 if Ubelz goes before XWM.
My Black Rider is going brrrr already.
>>
>>704982
>cures your revive seal
What now
>>
i just started today and rerolled all day. can someone help me pick account since i wanna stop.
first account has
Maria
alice
2 Tokisada
Ixtab
and Guan Yu

account 2 has
maria
Hresvelgr
2 fiend pale rider
baal
>>
>>705437
First one
>>
>>705444
really?
i thought hresvelgr and baal are amazing. what makes one the best also thank you
>>
>>705447
Both Hres and Baal are fuseble
>>
File: 1623831198388.png (1.73 MB, 1774x1024)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>705369
>gets press turn from killing xi
>gets press turn from herokado
>keeps on slamming with astaroth and guts
>>
>>705437
First one by far.
>>
>Flauros has 140 AGI
What the fuck. I didn't know he was this shit. Goddammit, I need a 4th fast physical attacker for my speedster team.
>>
as a new player what banner should i reroll for?
>>
>>706052
The one with Astaroth and Maria.
>>
>>706054
Should i use that key on anything specifically after?
>>
>>706056
I suggest to pick purple Daisoujou, he's immune to ailments and also can cure them
>>
>>706063
Doesn't Maria do that also?
>>
>>706064
Oh you're right, she does
Then pick Rama I guess, his passive that drains pierce is pretty useful in aura gate 2
>>
ITS NOT FAIR
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: download.png.png (630 KB, 600x900)
630 KB
630 KB PNG
Dx2 x ICEY
>>
>rolled Samael just as I got done fusing 3 of him to panel ailment sword
My luck is awful
>>
File: 1592079814631.jpg (232 KB, 719x571)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>mfw I just position hack'd a Karti/Angras/Hresvelgr team with my 38k speed shitter team
Get fucked.
>>
File: Pail.png (577 KB, 664x842)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
zero gems gang, considering uninstalling the game and finding some other time sink.
i might get a job now
>>
>>706563
Getting a job is the ultimate gacha killer since you will be so tired that you will get tired of grinding in a gacha game
>>
>>706563
Just don't play it a lot and you should be fine. i only took it series when i started getting gems on pvp.
>i might get a job now
You a neet?
Get a part time job and do a trade school.
>>664996
what do you guys think of a pvp team including Maria and Ixtab. revive would be great
>>
>>706730
It's a decent meme on offense, especially if Ixtab is level 1 the enemy will prioritise attacking her because they know they can get the kill easily. However there is a lot of high usage demons with null mortal now and she would be useless against them
>>
There's no way this is it. The anniversary will have a Part 2 with new rewards, right? There's no way they'd do an anniversary this shitty while the game is literally dying.
>>
Should I drop karti and switch EoC for Speedster on Astaroth and then add asura lord/adramelech for more damage and to fix order?
>>706796
:^)
>>
>>706796
sega small indie company please understand
>>
File: lol.png (2.46 MB, 2158x2341)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
I did it, Liberators™. With the help of Astaroth and a couple other shitty demons, I reached Gold (and later Gold 2) for the first time ever. Astaroth only has a laughable 1,3k physical attack, Flauros has about 1,1k and Marici (who I just got today) has a measly 1000. To add to that, Hell Biker, Flauros and Marici's skills aren't even properly levelled up, so only Flauros can use his skills turn 1. That I was able to get this far with a team this shit, is a testament to just how fucking broken new demons are. The extra press-turn and double revive seal with nullify death prevention are insane. My dogshit team was able to beat single & double stance parties, and I even curbstomped a Maria & Xi Wangmu team. The only thing I couldn't beat were the two double IS Ubeelze teams with Erlkonig (Beelze had like 4k HP and my brands are just too shit to kill him fast) and two hyperspeedster teams. I also had problems against Ulice because I couldn't double-tap with Astaroth, but aside from that it was smooth sailing.
>>
>>706944
Yup, rolling broken demons is that allowed me to get to Gold too
If I did not have Angra I would still be in Silver
>>
>>706944
I mean astaroth IS one of the best demons in the game, if not the best demon for fast teams + he is one of few demons that can effectively fight against echidna/xi/maria so yeah. He got me back to diamond 2 and with little luck I could go for diamond 3
>>
File: demonz.png (2.83 MB, 1080x2528)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB PNG
Bros, help me out here. Who should I use my choice file on? Honestly, none of the demons available look very useful to me, except Hresvelgr but he's fusable and I plan to fuse him once the next discount event comes. Pic related is what I have.

>>707090
>>707323
Lets hope Asta stays meta for as long as Angras did/does.
>>
>>707380
Dunno with how quickly powercreep keeps speeding on and with how much gaycha is dying I doubt it
>>
>>707386
Honestly, if they release something that makes Astaroth useless, and I don't have enough gems to roll for it, I'll probably just stop playing. I feel like I've already wasted too much time on this game as is.
>>
File: 1640540886630.jpg (119 KB, 1080x1246)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>707391
I rolled astaroth and he makes pvp "fun", but I'm still quitting after ani, because this clown "game" has nothing to offer anymore in terms of pve content for me (except celestials lmao), has been progressively getting way worse and after they fucked up optimization (thus losing two-three demons and one-two battle tower seasons) and gave this joke of ani (I doubt they will give anything anymore and even if so it'll be still worse than fucking 3.5 ani), it pretty much sealed the deal, also fun fact about astaroth, after I compared him to ose hallel, asura lord, berserk guts and koga, he is still superior to them having highest speed, pretty much guaranteed crits (With just wicked strike and EoC at P0 he has 185% crit rate on his unique), high as fuck damage on unique that is cheap and revive seals and best offensive buff control
>>706808
I've just wasted one blank gem just to get to know that astaroth without having solely speed focused brands can't work as speedster
>>
>opens thread to ask about the selector
>all i see is doomposting
this game is done for right....
i started last month and it has been bretty alright for a sidegame.
>>
>>707409
As a rule do not pick any fuseables
Daisojou is universally agreed to be a good choice
>>
Who is better maria or the other one?
>>
>>707421
They are both broken but Astaroth is better. Maria needs other revivers to work
>>
>>707409
>this game is done for right
Doomposting is part of the SMT dx2 community. Its a meme.
>>
>>707425
Really?
I don't really know how Astaroth is better. mind explaining why cause all he really gives is 1 press turn
>>
>>707432
Because he is BGuts + Kartikeya + press turn management
He is the best fast team demon rn
>>
>>707432
>don't really know how Astaroth is better.
He's Karti+BGuts+Asura Lord+gives you a press turn
>>
>>707409
The pve content is somewhat decent but after you complete everything the only thing there is to do is pvp, which is dominated by whales as soon as on step on silver
>>
>>707443
him +Cerberus A would make a really great team
>>
>>707465
They do. Cerberus A + Hero Masakado + Astaroth guarantee you 5 turns against double IS.
>>
File: 1634846081314.png (598 KB, 607x546)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
>you have run out of action points, ending the aura gate session
If I see this fucking message one more time I swear to YHVH. Why the fuck can't $ega program a decent auto AI?
>>
3 Fucking days of rerolling for something decent. What should i get with my key since Maria is a cleanser. I was thinking yoshitsune but wanna also get into PVP so i can get gems
>>
>>707814
I'd say something fast but I don't think that there are any fast units in the default pool, except Hresvelager and he's a fusable. God, they really need to update the normal banner, it's so fucking bad. It's full of demons that have like 10 counters.
>>
copy and pasting
any gachabros in?
is the only way to get anni choice files and anni summon files from the store?
and is it worth to roll for the 4th anni with parchment pieces? i only have enough for one roll
>>
>>708017
>is the only way to get anni choice files and anni summon files from the store?
Yes
>and is it worth to roll for the 4th anni with parchment pieces?
It's meh, it has good demons but too much junk in the pool, they might run a better parchment banner like they did for 3.5th later
>>
>>708028
>>is the only way to get anni choice files and anni summon files from the store?
okay so i just sit with my thumb up my ass for this anni with the free rolls?
>>
>Started playing another gaycha (Disgaea rpg) after the 4 anniv choice file fiasco
>Weekly events give you enough gems for 50+ rolls and a free unit
>Can buy 4 copies of the free unit with event points and hundreds of spirits and uni spirits
>Weekly events giving you free demons by completing battles
>Replaying old events gives you points you can exchange for demons
>Monthly banners with 6% rate
>Guaranteed demons every 5 10x pulls
>Daily free summons
>Way too much content (not a complain)
>Powercreep doesnt matter cause there's no pvp (yet)
>Cunny and booba galore (We just got a half-naked loli kitsune for free this week)
>Devs make public future event timelines so you can save for the demon you want
>Only downside is how grindy it is (Needing to reincarnate to raise cap every 100 lvls till lvl 9999, you need 1000s of 1* to 6* a single demon, 1*s can only be farmed through drops, leveling gear takes ages, etc)
Wow i never realised just how stingy Dx2 was, Disgaea is a fucking who IP yet the devs can afford to not be complete cunts to their playerbase
>>
>>707594
Aura Gate SP is the worst kind of event, good luck defeating the rare boss battle with your bonus points 4* shitty demons
>>
Astaroth or María? My best healers are Barong and Erlkonig and my best attackers are Meliodas/Berserk guts. None are paneled and meliodas is almost mitama’d
>>
>>708121
>Disgaea is a fucking who IP yet the devs can afford to not be complete cunts to their playerbase
This is exactly why they are so generous
>>
>>707380 (You)
Anyone?

>>708161
Astaroth. Maria is only worth it if you already have a good slow roller team with an instant revive e.g. Xi Wang Mu or Echidna, IMO.
>>
>>707380
Either (Purple) Guan Yu or (Teal/Purple) Rama.
Purple Guan Yu has null mortal and teal Rama can fuck up Echidna's attack and cheese Hell Castle.
>>
Just started and rerolled for Astaroth. Should I try to go for Maria too or do the Yoshitsune step-up banner?
>>
>>708561
Guan Yu is too slow for my speedster team and I don't have any good slow demons except for Erlkonig, so I think I'll choose Rama. Thanks!

>>708568
Do the Astaroth banner and hope that you get a second one, but Maria is good too.
>>
File: Dimensional_2.5.png (216 KB, 600x200)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>708568
Yoshi is always available in every banner and you'll get him eventually when rolling for something else. Start saving gems for stuff like dimensional choice banners like pic related (they run those every anniversary).
You could get Yoshi with the choice file they're giving as login rewards (although I'd rather pick Daisoujou, Guan Yu or Rama instead).
>>
>>708568
Yoshitsune is bait since you will eventually get in as an off-banner
Plus, he used to be good in year 1 but now so much right now
>>
>description says that Lord Astaroth ignores counters
>it actually doesn't and my Astaroth got owned by a General Masakado
Bravo Sega.
>>
No discount will be available for all 4 and 5 stars I presume?
>>708635
I think it ignores counter only on second hit
>>
>>708870
Later this month probably
>>
>>708870
>I think it ignores counter only on second hit
Nope, you get hit both times.
>>
>>708928
Quality programming.
>>708891
Good, good. Can't wait to spend 2 hours panneling karti to p3 and then quitting next day, because "ani" is over
>>
>>706610
Last time I got a job I had to quit playing Genshin and I have not gone back even now that I’m unemployed
>>706730
Does it really count as being a N33T if I have money?
>>
>>709606

>Does it really count as being a N33T if I have money
yes. Money doesn't last unless you have a passive income that can replenish that money spent. money + no job = borrowed time till you don't have it
>>
I’ve never played a mobile gatcha game, is this worth a try as a fan of SMT?
>>
>>709662
Yes but actually no
The powercreep is awful and all the good demons are limited banner only. There are some very nice models of demons that don't otherwise have them and some of their unique skills are cool and fun to use. But there's really not much else going for it. It leverages your enjoyment of Kaneko's designs to an insane degree.
>>
>>709685
Is there a story or is it just collecting random demons and endless micro transactions? Probably gonna pass on it but I still have a mild interest
>>
>>709713
There's a story. I don't know what happens in it because I skip it. There's anime characters, you can pick them to be the 'summoner' and they provide different buffs. I like the fat guy because he sometimes gains a free press turn if your demons are dead.
>>
>>709729
I’ll probably try it out then. I have a feeling the gatcha elements are going to ruin it. There probably isn’t even fusing huh
>>
>>709740
Nah, there's fusion and recruitment. But obviously all the good shit is behind the gacha.
>>
>>709713
The story is bad in season 1
It gets better in Season 2 since it goes back to classic Law vs Chaos formula. Also certain events have good stories like One true self or Black Sun event. They can be watched even if you missed them
>>
File: 1640757590397.jpg (19 KB, 423x457)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>Ubeelze
>Erlkonig
>Maria
>Surt A
>>
maria is very good. i am new and can do brand 8 of magic and attack. been farming brands so i can pvp and used my key for yosha cause i need a good pve monster to replace 1 monster i been using.
>>
Surt A explosion negation demon when?
>>
Hey should i transfer ice enhan from frost ace and ice amp to Hresvelgr. wanna use him for pvp/pve
>>
>>710660
Yes and yes. Frost Ace is dogshit for anything but Democalypse.
>>
Demon that completely counters Beelze when? I am so sick of seeing that dumb bug.
>>
>>711108
Gay horse
>>
>>711128
Gay horse does fuck all to Beelze.
>>
>>711108
Huang Long does the job, kinda.
>>
>>710660
Hresvelgr needs speedster, you can put ice amp in the other slot if you want
>>
>>711108
Astaroth and ladon tho I don't get why beel is such a problem when flinstone and surt a exist
>>
File: 55.png (370 KB, 461x565)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>711139
any fuseable demons with it

>>664996
anyone see the new banner.Knew it wwas all a trap
>>
>>711147
Is this the banner for people who didn't have enough gems for a pity?
>>
File: Capture.png (322 KB, 498x605)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>711149
You wanna call this pity?

its a banner for pvp demons like the herald team or the angryman/beelz team.a must for pvp and a part of me may reroll for a second account just in case i don't get it in my main cause fuck waiting for it all to be together again.
>>
>>711147
>>711151
Only demiurge and flinstone/beel is good one in this one, angra doesn't seem as prominent when $ega releases stuff like maria and horse
>>
>>711155
true but do you really think people outside of the highest pvp lvl even have them. Also angel is still used a lot on pvp
>>
>>711155
Agra is still a status ailment beast and even fast enough to fit into a speedster team.
>>
File: Kama.png (647 KB, 1200x1200)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
>>711147
Kama has Speedster
>>
>>711169
Such a nice model, shame he sucks absolute ass.
>>
>>711147
East skip if rates arent 6%, a lot of junk on that banner.
>>
No Maria or Astaroth
But atleast now I got Hresvelger, Marici, Herokado and Sraosha. All ingredients I need to make a deadly speedster team. Now I will not have to rely on Ailment Bugman anymore
>>
>>711179
They didn't model the dick. Cowards
>>
>>711161
>ailments
:^)
>>711197
Oof. You are in world of pain when it comes to pvp unless you have god tier brands
>>711159
Prolly not, angels are nice, but they are meh when it comes to how effective they are in current meta and you nees at least uriel, sraosha and gabriel/aniel/p4 michael/p4 meta core for it to work decently
>>
>whales already figured dodgy maria is way to go
>122% evasion maria with 4k hp in top 10
Dios mio...
>>
>>711320
Actually fuck this game
>>
>>711320
I don't understand how whales have such good brands, the ones you can buy from the shop are trash, do they unironically buy pots and grind BoS all day or what?
>>
>>711147
>>711151
>first time they did this type of banner it gave parchments
>every other time it gives unique tomes that can only be used for the banner you got them from
>>
>>711426
>quality phone
>top tier panneled units
>buying faster speed mode
>setting graphics to low
>buying packs of pots
>buying shit to unleash (not sure if you can buy them)
>repeat ad nauseum
Gee I wonder....
>>
>>708578
They havent ran those selector banners since the one you posted.
>>
>>711535
They had an ulice selector on 3rd or 3.5th anniversary
>>
So i got a teal Astaroth on step 1, should I re-roll for a different color on keep going for Maria?
>>
>>711711
may as well wait for tonight and reroll for angry or something if you wanna pvp.
>>
>>711711
Keep going, you can just use a shifter
>>
Should I spend on this banner or save?
>>
I just started about a week ago, what should I be doing? I haven’t transferred any skills and any awakening I’ve done has been with Yata mirrors. Only panel I’ve done is for Gongen because I got a duplicate on my last roll of the same archetype.
>>
Has that part about demon love in the livestream been translated?
>>
>>711917
The one added today? It's probably bait but guaranteed gacha/banner exclusive for 2.5k gems sounds nice
>>
>>712074
>guaranteed gacha/banner exclusive for 2.5k gems sounds nice
You don't though. It's the normal banner pool but with 4 added demons.
>expecting Dx2 to have good banners
LOL
>>
>>711917
I went to step 6 and fortunately got Ardha and Daisoubro, but it's definitely a bait banner meant to drain your gems before the big unga comes along with the next part of the anni.
>>
>>712098
>Ardha
how is this demon. good for pvp/pve?
>>
>>712092
They've done this several times
>>
Why does sp ag ai has to be so retarded that it goes the opposite way boss room is positioned at? I sometimes try to push it towards it and this piece of shit still goes the opposite way, also
>3% on ani banner despite 3.5th ani having 6%
Lmao
>>
>>712098
You really think a new unga is coming after this banner.?
>>
>>712156
Ardha is not PVP game changer since healing matters little and their special move does not break endures. They are not bad by any means however. Excellent PVE demon tho
>>
I already pulled Snekboy, should I do step 3 of the anni banner? I don't have enough gems to reach pity in the Astaroth & Maria banner.
>>
>>712261
ah ok. I got him and Angra Mainyu but am new so i dont know if they are good.
>>
how bad of an idea is it to tilt roll for fred flintsone
>>
>>712277
Angra is one of the best demons in the game. Both in PVE as well as in PVP.
>>
>>712335
if you had to pick
Angra/ardha
or
beelza/Astaroth

What would you pick. Been rerolling since i got the account and got this also. Plan to give other acocunt to my cousin
>>
>fusion dicounts finally shows up
>it's only 20%
They really want this game to be dead, huh
>>712293
f2p bad whales good
>>
>>712293
i'll add on, im a f2p with 5k hard earned gemerinos
>>
>>712372
damn, got me just as i was posting >>712374
>>
>>712374
5k is nothing when $ega expects you to drop 27.5k minimum at "ani" events four times a year (2 sets of demons per ani) and about 18k each 2 to 4 weeks
>>
>>712382
is this one of the more shit gachas out there? if this didnt have demons in i wouldnt touch it with a ten foot pole. really curious how it stacks up to more popular ones
>>
>>712385
Dunno, but it's been shitshow since like 3.5th ani (before that was bad, but not as bad as it is now) and 4th ani is basically a joke in terms of freebies and powercreep with astaroth and especially maria
>>
>>712337
Beelze and Astaroth are both super good but they don't fit in the same PVP team. Beelze is for super slow rollers, Astaroth is the speediest demon in the game. I'd still keep the account though, Astaroth alone is worth it.
>>
>>712222
There has to be. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but didn't superfly release after jewga baited with a similar banner?
>>
>>712372
Fusion discount has always been 20%
But this time it’s all 4* and up now that’s good.
This games coping has me sounding like a battered wife
>>
>>712584
Uberfly was first, then they had Gemori/Murmur (bad), and then Koga Saburo (really good)
For 3rd anniversary they had the GitS crossover before Angra+Ardha
>>
>>713005
Actuallly in 3rd anni the first round was Angra+Ardha and second round was Demiurge
>>
>>712074
>>712098
Thanks! Also sorry for the late reply
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHIgYHrq0so
>no Dx2
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
>>
>>713781
>Uma Musume Nr. 2
Holy shit the Yakuza has deep pockets.
>>
>>713781
>he seriously expected dx2 to show up in the list
>>
>mana steal
>revival seal break
>endless auto-skills at the start of every fight
>null mortal
I want this game to die.
>>
What do i do with dupes? I go 2 teals Astaroth.
>>
>>714400
Spiritize them in the Pandemonium and panel your demons.
>>
>>713781
I'm surprised AE is so high. Collab probably brought a lot of new people in, but it's not like you had to pay to get any of the collab characters.
>>
>>714396
>>endless auto-skills at the start of every fight
This one especially. GOD I GET IT ALREADY STOP
>>
File: moth god.jpg (122 KB, 1036x1193)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>714396
>>revival seal break
when you start having "Bypass prevent thing" in your game that's when it really all goes to hell.
>>
File: 1640502515883.jpg (79 KB, 640x640)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Diamond 3, boys
>>714396
>they finally release speedy uber fragile demon that negates all chain effects, upon kill negates all on death skills, can't miss, always crits, unique is basically free, disallows all forms of revival and any form of counter skill is met with uber hard hitting aoe that negates all skills
>>
File: download.jpg (51 KB, 704x720)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>714641
Got Legend, spent 9 pots, barely missed top 500
>>
>>714641
Tbh I am morbidly curious how next demon is going to powercreep Maria and Astaroth
>>
File: YHVH_SMTIVF_Official_Art.jpg (479 KB, 1280x1460)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
6 Godly YHVH (Grade 100)
Skill: Mouth of God
"Activates the following Chain Effect a the start of the battle: Deletes your opponent account"
>>
>>714641
>>714654
What are your teams?
>>
>>714564
I'll happily take Ignore Null Mortal.
>>
>>714682
Karti (P2), Astaroth (P1), Herokado and Guts (P3) if I had p3 on karti, p2 on asta and lead brands on herokado (to fix fucked order I could aim for legend cus I have like 50-55 pots in storage and I'll be quitting after ani
>>714660
I think they will add another stall pain demon in second part ani, not as bad as maria, but still bad (assuming maria and asta wasn't all that there was to see lmao) and don't get me wrong asta is broken, but bulky and evasive garbage is far worse and since Sega hates fun you can count on few fast demon being released in future and meta to be filled with that shit, also the more stuff related to min maxing (tokyo abyss, additional brand effects) they release the worse it will get
>>714654
Oof. I've spent like 3-4 and easily jumped from bottom of d2 to d3
>>
>fight gatekeepers
>realize it doesn't give anything
>>
when are the sisters of fate coming back. fucking ladys are OP
>>
>>714868
They're only OP if you're running a speedster team without endures. But currently the meta is slow roller aids, so they've fallen off a lot.
>>
By YHWH if Jewga doesn't give me any news in 2 days i will dump the rest of my 600 unis into Astaroth.
>>
Is there any way to make Kudlak useful or it's just demon garbage?
>>
>>715286
Dx2 is one of those gacha games where everything that's not a 5* is unusable garbage.
>>
>>715358
I remember when the game launched and some 4
* were considered viable
Better times
>>
>there are Dx2 PVP YouTubers
Who watches these?
>Hey look guys! I spend another 2000 bucks on this mobile game to make my team better than anyone else's!
Wtf is the point of PVP if it all just comes down to who has the deeper pockets?
>>
Remember back in day 1 when teal Ose was THE meta demon? Yep, those were the days
>>
>>715499
Null phys? Holy shit he's basically unkillable
>>
>>715435
>there are Dx2 PVP YouTubers
...seriously?
>mobile PvP
Yeah, the whole meta behind any entertainment with pay for resources mechanics basically boils down to who's the most rich and most retarded.
>>
File: 1421133636849.gif (1.14 MB, 300x200)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
How do I deal with Metatron's Fire of Sinai/Sea of Chaos spam on 50F of the Aura Gate? Running Astaroth (Damage), Yoshitsune (Damage), Daisoujou (Alice's mute but I might just replace him because I sweep the enemy Alice turn 1) and Alice (to kill Asherah turn 1)
>>
>>715563
Whoops, meant I kept Daisoujou for Alice's bind. I'm thinking maybe just leaving Alice alive to burn turns on my Null-Dark demons and clearing whatever she binds with skelly-monk, but her heals are annoying as well.
>>
>save up gem from saving and finishing story+other.
>have 6000 and spend on banner for angry.
>don't get but get all this.
>angry and reroll for alt account and get human bub,Astaroth and Yoshitsune with choice being rama.

i still have first account and use it but it only has 1600 and i only play pvp on it. should i go to my main account or stick with the new one?
>>
>>715689
>asta
>sraosha
>flauros
>marici
I recommend sticking with this account. You can reach Legend with that team, if you have the right brands.
>>
>>715695
>flauros
>marici
these guys good?. i thoght they are bad.
i feel like i can get sraosha from fusion on the other account tho. not gonna lie i am extremally bitter right now
>>
>>715711
Marici works well with Sraosha since they both have chain effects. They also both proc off Flauros' skill.
>>
>>715563
>>715574
HUANG LONG
>>
>>716058
Cleared it earlier, just leaving Alice alive to spam dark was the play. What a nice 4 star demon I got for my troubles for it lol.
>>
File: think.png (155 KB, 600x600)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
Is it possible to fuse a yellow Sraosha or are multi-fusible demons always fated to be normal?
>>
>>716215
you can roll sraosha iirc but any fused sraosha will always be colorless, yeah
>>
>>716215
Just in case you're tempted, as someone who fused a colorless Sraosha, don't do it
>>
File: 20220106_135625.jpg (25 KB, 341x512)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>704372
>got beelzebub from the other banner on step 2
Epic
>>
>>664996
>>664996
>4chan community's is better than reddit/discord
In other news watter is wet. Nice to see a thread about this game here bros.
I'm having fun but I'm trapped in gold3 hell.
Any expectations for the next demon for the anniversary?
>>
>>715695
>right brands
Kek.I've been grinding BoS 11 for months and getting decent branda feels impossible (would move onto 12 if not for the fact my brands are still too shit and I neither have HL or Asura to disregqrd that)
>>716475
This.
>>716763
Probably something cancerous tho not as bad as maria
>>
I'm a super noob, where do you buy arch shifters?
>>
>>716974
You can get from events, login bonus or sell your demons for karma and buy in the exchange shop
>>
>>716977
Thanks anon
>>
>>716991
>>716977
NEVER sell a 5 star by the way.
>>
>>716763
>Any expectations for the next demon for the anniversary?
Null Pierce
>>
>>717028
>tfw made a noob sell his 5star once
Feels good
>>
>>716763
doing better now that both communities arent being run by a gay furry ff14 ERPer anymore
>>
Any of these worth it?
>>
>>717333
you new?
reroll for a new 5 star.
>>
>>717383
Been playing since it started then forgot about it.
>>
>>717333
No. Best try for either Astaroth or caveman Beelzebub. (Then multi-fuse him into the good fly)
>>
Where is this at?
>>
>>718089
Should be literally the page you're on, under training
>>
>just realized I forgot to change my brands since the last demoncalypse
Pain
>>
How the fuck can I do the challenge quests in alter world without 5 star equipment?
>>
What even the fuck is this PvP, its fucking unwinnable without maxed out and combo party
>>
>>718189
Yeah, PvP is the sole reason why the game is dying, even whales eventually get tired of this bullshit
>>
>>718236
So how the fuck am I supposed to get skill points holy shit
I need to fucking gacha all them? Its going to take a month to put two skills on a 5 star
>>
>>718245
Just play the game. The game gives you an ungodly amount of skill magatamas. Unless you mean the red magatmas for levelling up skills, in that case, your only option is Kiwami's. Good fucking luck lol.
>>
>>718278
>The game gives you an ungodly amount of skill magatamas
For events, rewards and shit like that?
I really hope so because locking the most fun feature behind some boring resource grind means uninstall for me
>>
>>718337
>For events, rewards and shit like that?
Yes. Also for completing the main story.
>means uninstall for me
I'd recommend uninstalling either way. This game is the definition of a kusoge.
>>
So the Asta and Maria event ends soon, where are the news of the next demon?
>>
>>718387
Next week when the banner ends.
>>
>>718397
Oh right the banner is going to continue, I wonder what filler event they will put if any
>>
I gave in, other than alice, demi, or ardha, what should I get with the anniversery choice file?
>>
is maria/ast really mandatory in an account for any pvp?
>>
>>718492
Unironically yes.
>>
Wait a min. Will we get a new event or do i have to wait for the next banner.
>>
>>715038
>600 unis
>2 Years of farming
At this point I hope the next demon severely outclasses Asta so I'm finally free.
>>
>>718601
Jesus Christ
>>
Quick question, Does mortal team with Masa+ alice still work?
>>
>>718350
>This game is the definition of a kusoge
Apparently yeah even if it didn't look like complete shit in the first hours, the story is strangely decent for a mobile
>>
>>718601
>2 years of farming
>2 years
Anon, there's more to life than mobage shit. Please find something more rewarding to do with your time, I'm saying it for your own sake
>>
>>718676
Barely, a lot of demons in the higher ranks will have null mortal and there's a lot of Marias and Xi Wangmus around
>>
>>718480
Depends on the demons you have. Hero Masakado, Angra, OseH, Demi and Pales (if you have Echidna) are pretty good choices.
>>718520
Probably next week. Sometimes we get 'dead weeks' like this one buts its weird it happen during an anni event...
>>718676
It can work up to a certain point (Silver 3 i think?). Almost every important demon have null mortal these days.
Masakado's occult flash is still a pretty strong ST phys skill itself and it bypass endures too.
>>
There's going to be a new stream next week
>The SMT Dx2 Official Stream ~4th Anniversary Pre-Update Broadcast~ will be airing on 1/17!
>The broadcast will not only include information about the 4th Anniversary Campaign & Event, but also details about the next major update!
>This will include actual game footage for contents under development!
>>
Why is fusion so cancerous. It keeps asking for common demons.
>>
>>718805
Gaycha.
>>718601
I pulled asta, somehow managed to get 100 uni + pity asta and yet I'm still quitting this shit after ani, but first things first it's time to p3 karti
>>
How safe is it to mod this game? Does sega care if someone mods PVE?
>>
I wish there was more porn of the pandemonium lady
She's cute and her costume is so deliciously slutty
>>
>>719211
Is it even possible to mod the game?
>>
>>719211
Yeah. They're super anal about those things.
>>719234
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1442423270
This is the highest rated SMT wallpaper, kek.
>>
>>719253
Years ago when Dx2 was new people on either /v/ of /vg/ used modded apk's to beat aura gate and other content some of them got banned after the first ban wave hit but im not sure if the ones that got hit used on PvP.
>>
>>719259
I wish someone made a custom apk where the gacha was removed and you could fuse whomever the fuck you wanted.
>>
>>719276
Maybe we'll get something like that once the game has finally died (which I hope is soon).
>>
>>719258
>highest rated
Well deserved if you ask me
>>
>>711155
is this banner worth summoning for i wanna make super beelz but i know i need flintstone first
>>
>>719276
Like>>719279 said maybe they'll do a shut down campaign, the naruto gacha game called "blazing" did one where they gave out something like 1500 gems in total during the last month and released a banner that had the strongest units in the game for 50 stones a multi.
>>
With the demons I have what should I use the summon key for I was thinking skelly monk bro
>>
>>719592
Oof
>>
>>719599
thats another demon in my inventory
>>
>>719599
Jesus Christ how fucking ugly are you both
>>
>>719592
Yeah, get Daisoujou.
>>
>realize that p3 for karti is just 10% crit rate and 5% accuracy boost, not 20% for both
>even with p2 on astaroth it's still not good enough to offset bullshit like evasion and eof
>>
File: 20211219_220406.jpg (54 KB, 720x532)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>719752
Forgot picture
>>
Actually, what I've read until now in this thread made me want to backpedal out of this shitshow of a game
Instead of getting depressive OCD from autistic menu swapping to milk a +1 out of two hours logged in just to have the game die in a year it's a better investment of time and money to just buy a switch and play V. Hee fucking ho.
>>
>>719776
The game is not dying any time soon but its still a good idea to stay away from gacha shit
>>
File: 1497803495944.gif (344 KB, 400x221)
344 KB
344 KB GIF
>>719629
didn't know u want my cock kike also thats not even me cunt but beside that stay on topic faggot whom should I get
>>
What's the best color for Astaroth?
>>
>>720047
Purple
>>
>>720047
Purple or Red, yellow is good for newbies too.
>>
>>719776
v isn't very good either
>>
>>720164
The gameplay is good
>>
How do you do the Black Maria Kiwami fight? Do you really have to beat her within 5 turns?
>>
>>720210
Have astaroth, asura lord, magic aoe (preferably cerberus a) and herokado with decent brands :^))))
>>
>>720210
Either that or have a unit with recarmdra have enough hp to survive the nuke.
>>
So for skill points for vishnu I have to sacrifice other 5 stars? Wtf
>>
>>720338
Use red beans instead
>>
>>720338
No, use yasaka magatamas (green beans)
>>
>>720355
>>720483
Thanks, vishnu now resists fire.
>>
>>720210
>>720308
I can't fucking do it :(
>>
>>720654
Post demons you have, that fight is a bitch and I barely did it with asta, herokado, asura lord and mahamayuri
>>
>>720654
I was able to use >>720308 and made Erlkonig as fat as possible. Battle took 90 minutes, but a win's a win.
>>
>>720678
I tried to do it with Erl strategy too but so far the fattest I got him is 4000 HP
>>
>>720697
My brands had HP% as their primary and obviously you want Life Surge as one of transferred skills. It bumped me up to 4.9k.
>>
Is it worth it to switch rama from yellow to teal if I already have demiurge? Purple is a meme, but teal would let me perform some mighty cheese in alter world and maybe hp100
>>
>>720794
Anti-pierce does not work in Alter-world (but it does in Battle Tower)
Teal Rama is very good for HP100 however. I don't use mine anywhere else, I also have Demiurge
>>
>>720797
I know it doesn't work there, but it's still drain on someone that can be used as aoe ice mage
>>
Who should I use my arch shifters on? Not pictured are teal Queztal and a red and purple Garuda. Any defense team recommendations would be great too, mine is ass.
>>
>>720898
Shift Xi Wangmu to purple.
>>
>>720898
I'll tell you if you post an image that isn't for ants.
>>
>>720898
>>720901
If you can sell worthless 4*s for karma and buy a second shifter (15k karma) you can try shifting Astaroth to teal (repel phys) and pair him with Alilat, Xi Wangmu and Daisoujou for a basic yet effective defense.
If you can't afford a second shifter then try Astaroth, Hresvelgr, Pale Rider and Xi Wangmu OR Nergal (works well with Pale Rider) for a somewhat fast team.
Fuse an Erlkonig if you can.
>>
>>720902
I don’t know why it posted like that
>>
>>720910
Aight I give up
>>
>>720910
Shift Xi to purple. The rest is fine.
>>
>>720898
>>720908
>Not pictured are teal Queztal and a red and purple Garuda
Fuck.
You can try a fast team with Astaroth, Hresvelgr, Garuda and either Xi or Pale Rider (keep in mind ailments aren't very strong in the current meta).
See if you have spare speedsters and give them to Hresvelgr, Garuda and maybe to Astaroth too.
>>
>>720901
>>720908
>>720917
>>720920
Thanks hombres
>>
>>720920
>Garuda
The red or purple one? I’ve been using red the most for PVE because Trisagion has been very strong.
>>
>>720946
Yellow is his best color for PvP but since you don't have it then use red. Purple's berserker (skill) kinda sucks.
>>
Just pulled this bad boy. Should I use arc shifter on him instead or still keep trying for purple Xi?
>>
>>721020
Transfer megidolan to a Pixie, no balls
>>
>>721020
Purple Xi is more important.
Also congrats Demiurge is one of the best demons. He replaces Alilat and Rama.
>>
>>721039
Thanks. I still have yet to transfer or upgrade any skills other than putting resist phys on Hvelg to cover the weakness, too scared to spend resources.
>>
>>721020
I'd keep him as is. Invasion is pretty good as Demiurge will never really be a damage dealer.
>>
>>721046
>resist phys on Hvelg to cover the weakness
With hres you should prioritize speed over anything. You won't be needing to cover his weaknesses since you need to go first no matter what.
My hres have speedster + agility amp 3 instead of resist or null phys.
>>
>>718688
>he doesn't know.
Lmao, you can farm those in less than an hour a day, fuck maybe half an hour
>10 from HP each Month
>100+ from both anniversaries and Half anniversaries
>1 every week

>
>>
Vishnu any good?
>>
>>721099
Panel 4 Vishnu, yes.
>>
This is the saddest gacha anniversary I've ever seen.
>>
>>721229
Isn't it over? I don't see any more free rolls
>>
>>721234
Supposedly there's something else planned.
>>
>>721234
https://twitter.com/d2megaten/status/1481522469437845504?s=20
stream in about 24 hours with more info
>>
>>721261
We'll see more about that "demon love" system

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.