[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 73 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 08acf95.jpg (2.37 MB, 2600x1329)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB JPG
The GG collab is pretty cool. Have you had lucky rolls?
>>
I rolled I-No six fucking times while going to pity trying to get Baiken. I used the selector to get Baiken and the five I-No memories combined with the Ramlethal memory from the exchange shop to craft the two SS memories. Later I realized that I had a GG memory selector in my inventory which I'm not sure where it came from, the Carnival maybe? Anyway I used that to get a Baiken memory plus the two SS memories to get her to A3.
I also went to pity on the card banner and got special cards for everyone except I-No, plus two cards of the set and a couple of options. Haven't used the selector yet because I really want both the complete set and the I-No special, so I'll wait until I get one to use the selector on the other. But I think I'll hold off on using rubies for now since I can keep getting tokens from the Sol banner. If I still have any rubies after getting the cards I'll throw them at the Dizzy/Ram banner.

All in all really good performance for starting this event with only 20k rubies.
>>
File: 6943683.jpg (47 KB, 422x750)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Only two I-No after 40 multis. Contemplated quitting and decided to finally quit.

It's been a wild ride, anons.
>>
>>665002
Just use invites dude if you're a old player you should have enough memories to make them and if you're new you will soon
>>
>>664901
This is my unluckiest banner after two years. I've got every DOA, 7K, SDS and almost all from Samsho, WWE and T7.
I've got to two pity already and got ZERO characters. Wasted pity on Baiken, got Dizzy from free vol.2 10x ticket and got Sol from his gacha.
>>
I got 3 Dizzy ult cards, a Baiken ult, and one I-no option card. As for characters, I got one each of I-No and Ramlethal. I'm having to earn rubies as the days go on (at least I'm getting those returning player boosts) but I'll probably spend near the end for them all, because I do love GG that much and they did good work on making the characters.
>>
File: 1477346746745.png (168 KB, 512x474)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>664939
>>664939
I had the exact same fucking thing with May. Except I also went in with my wallet like an idiot and bought the battlepass which came with a random memory.
For May. May and Sol are legitametly the only duplicates I've gotten so far, with a total of 1 Sol Memory and EIGHT May memories. I wanna fuckin cry. I was saving the SS memories for maybe Kasumi or Adelheid/Ash if we ever get that far but it looks like I'll have to use them here.
>>
>>665002
I only got 1 I-no and only got Baiken on the selector. Like the other anon said, just use invites if you're an oldfag.
I got both my I-no and Ram to awakening 3 with those.
>>
>>665028
>>665424
Thanks for the advice, anons. Was still on the fence until I wasted the rest of my rubies in card banner and got fucked worse.

Never has a gacha took the colors out of the fun in a mere hour so easily. It's been fun, but this oldfag has gotten the Dead or Alice shaft rent free in his head so hard that its time to disappear.
>>
>>665498
The DOA collab was disappointing
>>
>>664901
Rolled Banner 2.
Got enough to inch May and Ram to A2 (including Ram's memory in the rush dungeon). Once I get May's card, I think I'll just cut my losses and see what SS Chizuru and sis will have.
>>
>Got I-no and Ram from free Sol tokens
>immediately got them to A3 with invites
Finally all those Clone Zero memories became useful.
>>
>Trying to get Dizzy Memory because SS
>Two Ram memories on top of the Invite I made for her and the shop memory
I'll have the Carnival for Dizzy I guess, but hey A4 Ramlethal for someone whose previously strongest unit was an A1 John Cena is pretty good. I like the wing effects for GG awakenings too
>>
>>666098
Dizzy is total bullshit. Her skill one freezes you for 3 seconds, skill two stuns you for 3 seconds and she has a core that resets the cooldown on skill one, so I guess she can just pin you down taking damage for 9 seconds straight which is longer than any hyper armor, immunity or shield in the game. I just fought one in League and couldn't do anything.
>>
How the fuck do I use Baiken's gun skill? What the hell
>>
>>666242
It's the last hit of her normal combo.
>>
>>666248
same
>>
>>666098
Not gonna exchange those memories for an SS mem?
>>
>>666330
I can either have A4 Ram or A2 Dizzy, and it's not like there won't be other opportunities to get the SS memories. I feel like the power Ram'll get is worth it more
>>
>>666385
Not really. We got like one SS memory between DoA and GG collabs. A2 provides an outrageously bigger increase in stats than A4, because A2 opens second imprint stone and A4 does nothing besides a couple thousands of CP from capsules.
>>
>>666385
Nah, man. They're being really stingy about giving us generic SS/BS memories.
>>
I need help with the modes that require bronze silver and even gold fighters
I don't know what to do who to level or where to start and I started playing months ago
>>
>>666419
Complete Epic Quest episode 0. You can steamroll it with any collab character and you get decent golds from it. That saidm if you're talking about giant bosses that requires bronze/silver/gold characters only, then just pick a bunch and awaken them. Any awakened to A2-A3 even bronze characters will suffice.
>>
>>666385
Bro, just make purple invites. Hall of Elements and Clone Zero memories exist for a reason.
>>
>>666488
I think he's talking about like EQ 2-0 where you have to beat the final boss with silvers, that shit is nigh impossible I swear
>>
>>667704
I want topaz
>>
>>666419
>>667704
>>667898
I did those long ago using Christmas Choi. He has bleed DoT in all of his skills but it only triggers on critical hits. Chang 95 has a leader skill that increases the critical rate for attack types, so put him as leader with Choi second and the third fighter can be any other silver with the Weapon Master trait so you get that team bonus. Use a healing striker for survivability and watch the bosses bleed to death. It wasn't hard but I don't remember how many EQ buffs I had at the time, probably quite a lot. This was before Imprint Stones existed though, if you give him some that buff bleed damage it might go easier.
Another option is using Leona 97, she has bleed damage that doesn't depend on crits but it's only on one skill. She can also use BS Leona's 3PG special card.
>>
File: file.png (1.57 MB, 1738x1872)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>668432
I was thinking 2-0, not 0-2.
>>667898
The only really annoying one is Chizuru, but keep in mind you're gonna want buffs of about 60+ iirc. Maybe less if you commit imprint stones to low cost units for your 0-5 missions. Don't forget you have to grind tickets in all the prior chapters too.
>>
>>668451
For episode 2 I tried going at 1-4 using the Choi setup above, made it to the boss pretty easy but couldn't kill her before the time ran out. Maybe I could do it with some bleed stones but it's annoying to commit imprint stones to a low power character that will never be used again after this (unless they add another EQ).
I also tried using Leona just to get a feel for it even though I don't have her built up as much as Choi (she doesn't have full stat capsules) and it actually seemed to go easier although I still lost. Either that BS special card makes a huge difference or she's just plain better than Choi.
>>
>>668533
Yeah I wouldn't recommend using stones on anything other than FES OR a gold you love.
The BS special card shouldn't apply to the non-BS leona outside of it's y'know, high stats and good base effect. It will likely help a bit, but you could also just move it to Choi.
>>
>>668533
>>668541
I beat Wrath Chizuru with a Christmas Choi LVL 90, the Kula's Favorite Things set, and Cooldown Reduction cards back before Awakening was a thing. The only thing I needed was to have my EQ buffs at level 50.

Now triple awakening and some FES sets should be a lot easier to beat
>>
FINALLY got that achievement for beating Reviving Hell tier 50, thanks to an Ash memory appearing in the shop. Was stuck on 49 forever because of the stupid green defense requirement. Had to burn 42 memories making invitations for Amakusa just complete the team, but whatever, I guess golds don't matter anymore.
There's still an achievement for tier 60, is that even doable? Or is it there for the eventual introduction of awakening 6~10? Fuckers.
>>
File: shingo.png (5 KB, 100x100)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>Get Dizzy off of a free gold token
>Still have 16k rubies so hit pity for her Battlecard
>Figure that I can farm for her Memories since I also have May and Ram
>Zero (0) GG Memories from 10k rubies
>>
Sol's gacha is generous as fuck. Got 3 I-no, 2 Dizzy, 2 May, 1 Baiken from the tickets that I got from it.
>>
>>669860
I got the card I needed to complete the set from a token I got from the Sol banner. Didn't get any characters directly from it but the tokens still help to save rubies on your way to the selector, if nothing else. This is a LOT better than the fucking Marie Rose bingo.
>>
Anyway is Sol even good? Should I awaken him or save his memories to craft SS memories next time there is an SS banner? Do they even let us use collab memories for that?
>>
>>672838
>Anyway is Sol even good?
Pretty good. Shield, hyper armor, super armor on charging gunflame which obliterates most fighters.
>Should I awaken him or save his memories to craft SS memories next time there is an SS banner? Do they even let us use collab memories for that?
Awaken him. He still gets a huge CP increase from GG cards and stones. Even if you really don't want to, then it's still better to wait till the last day, maybe you will get more fighter tickets from Sol's banner and pull more May memories which is safe to waste on SS memory craft.
>>
>>672847
Not him but how good is may I have 4 may memories and I do need chill
>>
>>672855
Also is saiki the best darkness character excluding bs I don't have the rubies to pull them
>>
>>672855
She has no shield, so she's worse for PVE against latest SS/BS. But if you have no other high-end chill char, then she's great. And her overdrive is very useful for those storymode missions that require you to rack up combo counter. Get her to A3 and you will still have her 1 memory left for SS crafting.
>>672861
Yes, his slowdown is still a pain in the ass even after all those characters that came out after him. Halloween Chris is also good. You can also get Epic Quest Chris for free, who also has darkness.
>>
>>672869
>worse for PVE
Meant PVP, ofc.
>>
>>672847
I already crafted the SS memories that are currently available, you can't even use the SS GG memories for those anyway, just the normal FES ones. So I was thinking about saving the Sol memories for crafting the next time there's a normal SS banner, since during those you can craft generic SS memories using SS character memories. But it probably wouldn't work anyway because it's a collab memory, I just checked and found that I can't use my May memories to make purple invitations, so it would probably be the same for Sol memories. I'll just awaken him.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1638669476697.jpg (169 KB, 946x2048)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>672838
Look at what an A3 Sol can do
https://youtu.be/vP1bJFQR_U4
>>
>>673020
lvl 90 EQ buffs help for sure.
>>
Why does Team Relay crash so much?
>>
>>673230
he does insane burn dmg too
he shits on almost every other character in the game
>>
>If they give out one more SS memory by Christmas/NY celebrations I'll be able to A3* Dizzy from scratch
I guess that's nice considering I got absolutely fucked on my rolls in this Collab.
>>
>>674708
I got somewhat lucky during this collab if you ignore having no setcards and being unable to play for 5 days due to bullshit personal reasons.
>>
>>674708
>>674743
I'm walking out with every character, Sol and Baiken at A3, a complete copy of the set cards, one copy of each option card and at least one special card for each character. Only unfortunate thing is I didn't get any Dizzy memories, so she's just gonna sit around until NM decides to get more generous with handing out SS memories. Also I would have liked two full copies of the set since it's so good, would have helped a lot with making it further in Chapter of Fight.
Not bad for starting this collab with only around 20k rubies. I thought I wasn't gonna be able to get Dizzy and Ram but today I remembered that I hadn't gotten the last few rewards off that spider thing yet, so I went and did it and that got me enough rubies to hit the selector and I rolled Dizzy just before.
This is probably the best collab we've ever had. The Sol banner was a great addition, hopefully this format becomes standard for future collabs. Sometimes NM fucks us but you gotta praise them when they earn it.
>>
>>674943
I got every character to A3 (the normal units used dimensionals, Baiken used crafted mems and I naturally pulled enough Dizzy). I got 3+ of everyone's 3PG but only the top piece of the set cards and a few options (2 i-no).
Came in as a returnee a week before the event so I was able to get a few thousand rubies from those (since I already had the returnee units), and using the power of the collab units I was able to farm better than before so I could get higher rewards on the weekly. Can't really state how much I used, but likely around 20k myself, scraped and scavenged. I only had ~1,600 on the account when I came back.
This makes up for me having 0 luck on Tekken or WWE (I have 0 wwe units, I didn't even bother with the event because I didn't pull Taker and I dropped the game for the first time back then.)
It feels really good to be able to do things that people have been doing for months now, like clearing the immortal boss and climbing up the chapter of fight and such. I definitely need to buckle down and level up that awakening xp area so I can get more capsules for other units.
It was a blast though, I do look forward to see what other collabs can be pulled out.
>>
Kinda funny, that I've got zero Rams from the banner. Everyone else is at A3 with only getting to selector once. Used the selector to get Baiken to A3.
>>
>only 6 fighters in collab
>got fucking 10 full sets of GG imprint stones
There should be an option to exchange them for other limited imprint stones, not only salvage.
>>
Last day of GG collab. I think I can only pull two times on card banner, I really want that set.
Everyone is at A3 with 3pg specials, except Ram (who I haven't got even once) and Dizzy (who is only at normal lvl90).
>>
File: GG Bounty.png (1.25 MB, 2340x1675)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
And another collab ends.

I was pretty lucky, got all the units with enough dupes to get all of them to A3 and even managed to snatch an extra Baiken Memory to get her to A4, once the timed boxes can be opened I'll have two Generic SS memories to A4 Dizzy too.

I also managed to get all the cards but I had to pity twice to complete the Set and get Baiken's card.

NM is really knocking out of the parks with these collabs, both this and DOA were amazing. Here's hoping the next one continues the trend.

How were your rolls?
>>
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/57564

SS Chizuru tomorrow
>>
>>676693
Good and bad news about Chizuru
The Good, She's craftable
The bad, is through the same bullshit lucky board that Marie was in

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/5/57610
>>
>>676685
I rolled on Banner 2 and overall got enough to get Ram and May to A3.
Then the game gave me Baiken at the last second, so now she will haunt me as she rots away (though at least I have stones at the ready to awaken her).
>>
>>676698
absolutely based
its more generous then past roulettes
>>
>>676685
6 out of 6 fighters with 33 multis everyone one of them awakening 2 or 3
only missing may special card and have 5 of each options and two complete sets
most generous collab netmarble always is the most generous gacha compared to other shit gameplay trash
>>
>>676698
The missions are similar to the Sol ones, meaning that if you have a lot hammers/Imprint stones, you can game the system a bit and get 20+ pulls early.
>The Skill/Attack/Critical special cards weren't just a Guilty Gear, thing
O-oh.
>>
2002 storymode soon.
>>
>2002 story mode coming up, with new title screen
>SNK adds "Totally not K999" to KOFXV
>>
>>678535
I laughed so much to Not!K9999
>>
Uh, are there no SS Imprint Stones available for Chizuru? I don't see any anywhere.
>>
>>680587
Nope. She's not part of the new "Vol" of SS/BS like previous ones. She's solo by itself, so seems like they didn't give her any exclusive stones. Her skills are tailored for Guild Raid, anyway and she needs Iori and Kyo on the team to get maximum from her cores.
Her card Set, though, seems like a must for non-collab DEF characters. and even collab ones if you don't have collab set.
>>
>>680655
Between her cores, the set cards and the option card, she has a ton of DEF boosts and over 100% DEF to ATK conversion, so I was thinking maybe this is finally a fighter that's actually worth equipping with +DEF stones instead of +ATK. Only to find that she doesn't have stones. Bravo Netmarble. Now I'm not even gonna feel bad if I can't awaken her, in fact I might just craft her memories and save them for crafting generic SS memories the next time that's possible.
>>
Guys, I know it's luck based and all that, but, supposing I do all mission every day and I have normal luck (getting the shard after getting almost 90% of the board's rewards), is it possible to get Chizuru to A3?
I suck at math btw.
>>
>>680975
With the worst luck, you will get enough shizuru coins to make her A2 and also get her Option card.
>>
>>680975
Well, A3 means 3 memories + fighter itself = 12 cleared boards (in truth 11 boards, because we got one shard for fre). I think it's possible.
>>
>>681264
>(in truth 11 boards, because we got one shard for free)
Where did you get one for free?
>>
I hope NM brings Not!K9999 to KOFAS.
>>
did anyone datamine the next limited banner units?
>>
File: Effects_Table.png (1.4 MB, 5101x2527)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>687306
Nothing was in the latest update so we're blind
>>
>>687647
>putting Merlin in all effects
At least he removed Mr Karate, but Random Ball cannot be relied upon, which means including her in any of these is pointless.
>>
Reminder that you can claim already the free SS Memory from the Special box.
>>
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/58046
KOF All Stars hit 20 million downloads so their giving out event rubies and are buffing the old BS characters.
>>
>>690261
Oh, another chance to awaken BS Zero so soon. Already got Kriz at A4 and Igniz at A3.
>>
>>690261
finally a memory carnival
>>
>>690286
>>690261
Bear in mind that the free rubies are usable until January 2nd while the BS rerun banner is only available until the 25th. This is totally a bait banner.

Last year we got BS Orochi and BS Rugal on the 30th.
>>
>>690261
>Missed Krizalid
>Igniz and Geese at Awaken level 2
Tempting
>>690495
Wonder who it is. Some Ash saga character or something out of left field?
>>
select pick up boosts the rate of one of the BS re runs to 1.8%, pretty good stuff
>>
>>690261
>BS banner only available for 5 days
Lol
>>
>summon on 20m banner
>box animation shows gold light
>actually got two BS Zero memories
What? Wasn't it supposed to show red light for FES?
>>
>>690707
Fakeout animation
>>
>BS rerun
>with no imprint stones
For what purpose? Their CP is halved without the stones.
>>
>>690817
To bait people into spending before the real banner
>>
>>690817
Yeah, it's useless. But I still will pull on the card banner for more New World Order cards and nests set.
>>
>no repeat reward for carnival
>>
>>690817
>>690828
>>690833
lol just do guildraid and get lucky enough to pull the good atk medals they are just as good the bs medal
I hate guild raids I can't do any of them except fire
>>
File: GA114_.png (136 KB, 640x448)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>Do fighter pull
>Put Igniz in the favored slot
>Immediately get 2 Igniz memories
Does Blackout count as Darkness? I have a spare BS Imprint stone, but also an attack gold stone that I may be able to pawn off on Geese if I get him to A3.
>>
>>691082
Yeah, Blackout is buffed Darkness DOT. Thanks to the buffs, the NESTS guys are really good while Geese was left BS Rugal tier.
>>
>>691101
OK. I did manage to get Geese to A3, so I can give him the gold stone and give Igniz the BS one.
>>
>>691101
Geese is still okay at the nightmare Geese GR thanks to his Shock DOT
what were the buffs, I haven't seen em
>>
>>691151
Here
>>690261
>>
>>691154
Ah, thanks
>>
>BS Zero was already retardedly strong
>They give the skill damage shit they gave to Igniz to stop him from being shit to Zero too
>He's even more retarded now
Wew laddio
>>
So how good is igniz
>>
>>691232
After the buffs the tiers are these

Krizalid>Igniz>Zero>Geese
>>
>>691319
How is Krizalid the best? He doesn't have shield like Igniz and Zero. Even his bonkers penetration is useless against the shield.
>>
>>691698
His damage output is retarded with the mix of CDR on hit and 120% extra damage if you have a NESTS unit on your team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ZbO0RrKIQ
>>
New BS banner in 6 days. If it's AS, then it's gonna be
>>
>>692574
It's gonna be what? IT'S GONNA BE WHAT???
>>
>>692587
Pranked BS? The Chang Quiz did have two questions about Krauser
>>
>>692625
I would welcome any new version of Krauser, the only one available is shit and too much hassle to obtain memories for.
>>
>>692625
I'd rather get buffs and 3PG cards for the old pranks. Would really like to use Biggie and Zeroko again.
>>
>>692632
FES options would be nice too
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzeYY9J34SI

Pretty nothing burger Q&A
Only things of note are:
- They listened to feedback and are going to remove the generic BS track and give every already released and future BS units their original tracks like they did with Goenitz and Leona. Epic Quest BS will be ones that use the generic BS music from now on
- 02 story is coming and they're making an original story focused on Nameless. However, they admit is a story without an ending because they'll need to work in tandem with SNK to give Nameless's story a conclusion
- They swear that rates aren't misleading and they run multiple tests before revealing them to the public
- They want to give more free stuff to the players but the business department are the ones calling the shots on that regard
- More collabs are coming
>>
I hope the new BS units are characters I don't care about. I have no generic BS memories left and not that many rubies.

Your fortune: You're getting a lump of coal in your stocking!
>>
>>694788
>tfw Santa wants you to spend

Your fortune: You're on the Elf Watchlist.
>>
I'm hoping for bs shingo
>>
File: ChristmasMiracle.jpg (895 KB, 2340x1080)
895 KB
895 KB JPG
Did any of you guys manage to get more than 3 SS Chizuru memories from the bingo shit without paying? Wanna know how much of a lucklet I ended up being.
>>
>>697153
I doubt I'll get more than one to be honest
>>
>>697153
I managed to get 3 and 2/3rds.
I decided to go for the card by this point since I doubt I can get enough to get her to 4.
>>
>>697153
I've got Chizuru herself and four memories + card. Still need another one for A4, but I actually think that even if will get it I will keep both memories for the possible SS exchange later.
>>
>>697153
I already got her on A3 + 1 memory but I don't think than I will get another one
>>
>>697153
I have just enough to craft three memories but I really want the card as well, with a bit of luck I should get it before time's up tomorrow.
Although I don't even know if I'm gonna bother awakening her, since they didn't give us stones for her anyway. I might just keep her memories for crafting into a generic SS memory next time that's available and use it on either Nyotengu, Kasumi or Dizzy.
>>
>>697153
I barely managed to get 4 memories by doing the missions every day and getting some lucky rolls on the board
>>
>>697153
Her, her card, and 2 mems. With some luck I can get the third. Still haven't used my ss ticket on anyone, but I'm pretty sure I won't use it on her anyway.
>>
File: Chadless 01.jpg (55 KB, 748x547)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
ALL IN ON NAMELESS
>>
File: Chadless.png (1.93 MB, 1285x641)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>
File: Chadless and his waifu.png (1.91 MB, 1285x641)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>
File: Mexichads.png (1.88 MB, 1285x641)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>
>>699439
I hope that his 3pg is short. GG chars has stupidly long animations for them.
Also, why the hell Ash is BS and not SS.
>>
>>699446
Milky Puta.
>>
>>699447
Dark Ash was the final boss of XIII. Technically is not Ash, but Saiki in Ash's body.

I find weird that BS Nameless finisher is the core finisher of the normal version
>>
Normal Nameless was the king before BS/SS and now BS Nameless is gonna be king again.
>>
https://youtu.be/04zwct8U7Mg

Based
>>
>>699437
Today I realized Kofas is a fucking gacha
>Literally saved a fucking ton of gems expecting ash&Saiki Boss syndrome which I knew eventually would come out
>Baited me with boss syndrome banner (already had those but with level 1 or 2 awakened)
>Now I have only like 20k in gems
Fuck I need dark ash but I refuse to pay 80$ for him
>>
>>699439
>Fructidor special card
>Doesn't have saiki, tftp or sacred treasures on card...
Kinda Retarded move
>>
>>
>>699667
>>699443
They're really going all-in on the lore with Nameless' waifu.
>>
>>
>>
>>699605
20k should be enough to a3 him if you aren't unlucky
>>
>>700356
How many copes for A3 again?
>>
>>700400
>>
>>699511
Nameless' special is long as fuck again like with GG.
>>
>Nakolulu
>>
Oh, new type of event. Samsho chads will win.
>>
>>700356
Welp anon, I already rolled my 20k
Only got him A1
This game is gonna fuck me sideways
Also I got not a single Krizalid.
And finally, you can't equip Fructidor Ex on BS Ash
>>
Got my dude
>>
>18k rubies + 4k free ones
Got both to A1, both 3pg specials and 1 BS selector. Don't know who to waste it on.
>>
>>699437
>BS Dark hates all affinity items
what a cunt, shoudl've used the black coffee
>>
Got Ash, a memory AND his card with just my temp rubies. Seems like I always get super lucky on banners I don't really care about.
Not gonna use any of my real rubies on this though, I only have about 17k. It's worth keeping in my that these two are the same elements and types as EQ Zero and Igniz, which everyone can get for free sooner or later.
>>
>2002 story menu
I haven't played 2002 UM, is this a straight rip or a more subtle remix of the character select theme?
>>
So, both have HA, Darkness and Nameless also has Burn. Both can inflict Fear.
Nameless also has immunity to them both, 7 sec shield and 60% DEF2ATK conversion.
Ash has immunity to Darkness, shits Darkness with every normal attack, has immunity to Fear, but no shield.

New set is tailored to Burn/Darkness dealers and gives 75% more damage for both.
Option card increases critical damage, not rate, so New World Order is still better for BS.
>>
I managed to get 2 memories of both ash and nameless with my 20k rubies, without using the cope select (so I have access to another memory for one of them), since I have 2 generic BS memories I decided to use one of them to awake Nameless to A3, and use the selector to get my third Ash memory.
So my question is, is ash good? should I take him to A3 or exchange his 3 memories for a generic one to use on the next BS character?
>>
>>701478
Ash has shield in PvP upon being attacked.
>>701600
Ash is immune to fear, so that automatically shits on Goenitz, Zero and who else was in PvP. His first skill also strips HA/SA most of the time, but opponent's shield is still a problem.
>>
Didn't get a thing with the temp rubies so i'll save for collab instead.
>>
File: image01.jpg (66 KB, 400x400)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Saiki and Mukai are getting buffed next, and possibly, they're the next BS
>>
Nameless and Ash sounds like they'll be real annoying in pvp. Guess they had to put Nameless back on top again. Well, until the next op unit comes out.
>>
>>701876
Saiki is still the only one unique unit with slow, iirc. And no one has any immunity to it. Comparing to Mukai's petrify that's not so different than fear and some units already have immunity to it.
>>
So what stones would you recommend for BS Nameless and BS Ash?
>>
>>702388
BS Nameless wants attack stones if you manage to get the new BS set. If don't roll that set, defense is fine since you'll be using the beach or Mr. Big sets.
>>
What the FUCK is this ridiculous Ash and Nameless time attack? It's ridiculously long. And people are beating it in less than two minutes with one A1 character? Are they cheating? I got a fucking C.
>>
are nameless/ash must gets like leona/goenitz?
>>
>>703142
People are obviously fucking cheating. There only way you can get that shit is just by walking forward and nuking the screen instantly because of the damn running time period.
>>
>>703142
I managed to get SS with an A2 Nameless and I know that an optimized A3 can complete it in 1:20
>>
>>703142
>Are they cheating?
you new? theyve been doing this since day 1 lol
>>
>>703641
What cards?
>>
>>703719
And the two Vol 5 BS stones
>>
File: Chad Damage.png (669 KB, 1280x1618)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
People are running tests and Nameless has absolutely retarded damage
>>
>>703764
>>704646
Are they going attack or def stones?
>>
>>704718
ATK

Fame buffs let Attack to outclass Defense every time
>>
>Get two BS card tickets from getting to level 25 in Nameless/Ash tower
>Get two crit rate option cards from them
What a haul. I only had one of those before that.
>>
>>704732
What CP numbers do the higher floors of the tower need? I don't wanna spend my rubies trying to A1 or A2 dark ash considering how low effort he feels
>>
>>706138
Is possible to beat the tower with just level 90 for both of them but Nameless has a much easier time doing it
>>
>>706138
You can check every floor even if you didn't get there yet. Final, 30th, floor recommends 77100 CP. You can get 3 BS card tickets and 1 BS fighter ticket if you clear everything.
>>
oh god, I haven't played since gintoki,and don't know if I want to get back into this without playing on an emulator
>>
Is anyone else getting a weird visual glitch with nameless's skill 2?
>>
>>706522
What do you mean?
>>
>Stun immunity
>Stun chance on all active skills with no CD
>CD reset
>Def% to Atk buff
>Hyper armor and counter
Shock DoT skill that can be reset
>Can't be juggled
It's amazing that this stinky loli still gets so much mileage where other FES fighters have fallen off bad.
>>
File: more skilled battle.jpg (43 KB, 717x432)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
This Two Souls tower thing was weird. I started getting this warning in the last few floors, at first I thought it meant I was about to deal zero damage, but that never happened even though by the final floor my Ash was about 35% below the recommended CP. It was surprisingly easy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u9inWH_-l8

kek, and I thought Adel was a glass cannon
>>
>>710217
I fucking hate fighting Sol so fucking much even in league vs the dumbfuck A.I.
>>
>>710217
Sol's gunflame obliterates most of the cast at lvl90.
>>
File: yuri butt.png (2.92 MB, 2250x1020)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB PNG
might as well post this here.
>>
File: yuri ss win.png (2.88 MB, 2000x1050)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB PNG
>>712030
>>
>>712030
>>712031
Still not a fan of the SS Yuri model
>>
>get a BS Nameless dupe
>his memory doesn't show up in the memory section
Umm, bros?
>>
https://youtu.be/sCmLbrWgBP4?t=6745

kek
>>
>reddit bitching about the game constantly
can they just fuck off already and uninstall
this game would be better without them
>>
File: 1626795486484.jpg (48 KB, 328x321)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>713689
>people should just mindlessly consume and accept shitty things
>>
>>713689
Bitch please, when even redditors, usually famous for being mindless bootlickers, are complaining, then you know for sure the game fucked up
>>
>>713997
Powercreep and an being a constant unoptimized mess is finally costing them
>>
>>713689
I don't give a shit what redditors are doing. Why don't you fuck off back there and stay there.
>>
File: jenet.png (91 KB, 259x238)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
I was doing some simple combination to get rid of some excess cards like I usually do, but I didn't realize I was on the 5* tab and accidentally lost some unique cards, specifically the Advent 3PGs for Yashiro and Clark and the EQ 3PGs for Mary and Saisyu. Those are obviously pretty deprecated at this point anyway, but it's annoying since apparently they cannot be re-obtained. Why are they even allowed to be used in combinations? Fucking hell.
Will NM even do anything about this if I contact them?
>>
>>714736
I doubt they would do anything. That is why I kept every one-of-a kind card, favorited AND equipped to a fodder unit
>>
>>713367
god damn this game is a fucking meme
>>
wwe and gentoki were the peak
>>
>>714753
Well I sent them a very polite inquiry. I don't expect that they'll just give me the cards back, but maybe they'll make them re-craftable/re-acquirable in EQ. If I get nothing it's not a big deal, The only way this could be a problem would be if they release BS/SS versions of Clark/Yashiro/Saisyu and I fail to get their new cards, I won't have the old ones to fall back on.

>>715045
I'd say the GG event was actually the best one we've had, as far as content, presentation and care go. It's just that the power creep has gotten pretty unmanageable. Playing League is downright annoying now with all the characters that have shields and armor breaking and insta-stun and whatever else. I don't even wanna know what playing Championship is like, I jumped outta there when it stopped giving rubies.
>>
Kaya's special summon is so fucking useless. It gives me some fodder 5 star set or special for someone like Choi. Considering how much diamonds do you need to get it it's absolutely not worth it.
>>
>>715076
>I don't even wanna know what playing Championship is like

Is at the point where everyone is carrying so much overpowered shit that you need to pick what nuke you want to fight.

Personally, I always ban Dark Ash because I don't want to deal with the face he can fear me while he is immune. Sol, because the fucker is the most broken shit in live PvP, stun on hit, stun on S3, nuke on s3, shield, s2 removes buffs and is HA, builds meter like crazy.

BS Nameless, instant fear at the start of the round is no fun.
>>
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/19/14035
tier list update
>>
>>713777
>>713997
>>714478
>WAAAAAAAAAA
nobody cares cucks
take a page from discuck admin that got btfod by the chads who enjoy the game
this game is better then whatever trash you or that retard plays so go and stay go faggots
sol being given for free shows this is one of the most f2p friendly and best games on mobile
>>
File: 1372126796243.jpg (15 KB, 148x190)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>715813
>nobody cares
>he says while complaining about people who do care, just not in the way he wants
If you want an echochamber of mindless shitguzzlers like yourself, go to the NM forums, you won't find it here.
>>
>>715834
the forums has always been good Omar plays better then most of you shitters here
the reddit has been all the better since the power tripping admins left
the discord has been better since the faggot retard doomie got doxxed and fucked off
face it
this place would be better if you doomposter refugee troons fucked off too :)
>>
>>715849
>the reddit has been all the better
You just cried about reddit criticizing the game, make up your mind.
>>
File: Untitled_(9).png (302 KB, 611x422)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>715813
>>715849
I thought we were getting news but the only thing we got was the return of a forumtard.

>this game is better then whatever trash you or that retard plays so go and stay go faggots
The funniest thing is the two games he plays and is prominent in are more successful then this kusoge has ever been.
The two biggest issues that that admin constantly talked about was "selling an experience" and "bringing in newcomers". The response from shills devolving from it a gacha bro to primal rage will never stop being sad.
I looked up your precious hated subreddit and the only thing I see is that your favorite tier list being pinned. Considering the maker harps about how average players don't matter while the subreddit is still barren shows much here.

What a great game this has become. I'm glad I jumped mains to Epic Seven.

p.s. Being told to fuck off after trying to bribe everyone someone knows then trying to doxx them is not how you can claim victory in doxxing someone. 4Chan has more rules then the gas station latrine you call a forum. Fuck off and never come back.
>>
>>715813
>nobody cares
You were assblasted enough to care and reply.

>>715849
Wow, sounds like you have 3 other places where you can fit in better.

>>715890
>epic shit
Lmao, you can flee with him.
>>
>>715895
I'm too busy grinding Wyvern eternally to babysit a forumtard, feel free to sub for me tho.
At least I can macro that instead of having to deal with retarded crashes and memory leaks in this game while looking at Baiken's tits.
>>
>>715859
i criticized the reddit USERS
the reddit mods should be more strict but then the retards like you would just cry about it here
>>715890
literal who games? nobody cares
literal who? stop sucking discuck bitch dick real good you little tranny gay faggot
literal what? who cares? seems like you are mad that the omega R guild loves the game more then your butthurt bitch ass
how about YOU fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled out of
also keep coping from the doxx lol
>>715895
how about stfu and fuck off with him back to e7g faggot
>>
>People STILL keep replying to the schizo
>Even after being told MULTIPLE times to ignore him because he's mentally ill.
Wew lad.
>>
>>716003
He will yell into the void regardless of anyone replying to him. After all, having to defend nutmarble's honor on a mongolian sandal weaving board is his mental illness in the first place.
>>
>>716249
The worst part is he thinks the game is becoming better when it's becoming more tedious and stagnant then ever.
>>
https://youtu.be/HHIgYHrq0so?t=301

The game is pulling really good numbers for what it is
>>
>>717461
>JP, EN
What about KR?
>>
>>717484
if KR was added then it would be more then half the games shown, easy
>>
>>717461
>Uma musume beating FGO
That's very nice.
>>
>>717523
Now only if fateshit would finally get axed, that would be even better
>>
>>717858
If only anon, if only.
>>
>>717461
Its nice to see proof its successful, considering how little a presence it has online.
>>
Mukai and Saiki buffs

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/58808

Seems like Mukai got pretty decent buffs even though nothing really special
>>
Mukai now has Darkness and attack increase on petrified enemies.
Saiki has HA now and Fear, but his slowdown was actually nerfed, imo. It now only applies each 15s where he could shit it all the time with Crit chance increase cards.
>>
>>699446
Angel is such a slut
>>
Goddammit, I'm running out of time I still don't know whether or not I should use those three ash memories to take him to A3 instead of exchanging them for a generic for the next banner.
I already have Nameless at A3, is taking Ash to A3 a must?
>>
>>720248
If you have Ram, then no. Dark Ash is pretty mediocre for PVE content outside guild raid and there are better options for darkness dealers that aren't locked to BS.

Personally, I'd advise using his memories to get generic BS and focus on maximizing Nameless. The guy just shits all over any content currently available on the game, easily crushing it on his own.
>>
>>720353
Welp, I'll use his memories for exchange then, I just hope I don't end up regretting it later since people keep saying he shits damage like crazy.
>>
>>720854
He does a lot of damage because of the barrier but is made of paper and lacks any sort of defensive skills so you'll only use him to one key Guild Raid and a lot of units already can do that. A fully maxed out Nameless can actually solo Typhoon, Guild Raid and the Spider
>>
ss terry soon inshallah
>>
>>699446
I haven't bothered getting these cards yet. Should I?
>>
>>721824
Is a pretty decent set on its own, the best set to farm gold, and is free. I don't see why not.
>>
File: 1639097964170.png (439 KB, 1247x520)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>BS Banner is almost over and Nameless is only at A1
I guess I'll just have to go after Epic Zero and Igniz for my NESTS team instead.
And on that note: What's the optimal grind spot for Episode 2? I still need a handful of levels before I can take on Igniz and Chapter 3 is close to being maxed out (along Leona being inconsistent with autoing the stages).
>>
>>723571
Assuming you have the time, the best grinding spots are the boss fights against Maxima and Zero since those give the most EXP and can be finished in 30 seconds with the newest units.

If you don't mind spending hours grinding, just use the first stage of each chapter with tailored teams for maximum bonuses. The exp drop is so low that it doesn't make a lot of difference to grind in later stages since those take a lot more time.
>>
Any tips for giant arms black.
>>
>>723767
Just awaken your strongest fighters who are eligible for his 51-56 cost bracket.
>>
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/58928

Battle card carnival and ruby log-in
>>
>>723826
Carnival is until 23rd, but rubies will expire at the end of january. Will they squeeze in new banner or rerun in the last week of january?
>>
>>723711
I have the chapter 3 buff at level 17 right now, so I think I'll switch gears to Maxima since I can auto him.
>>
>>715890
What are you faggots crying about?
>>
Who is the best for low cost missions in EQ2? This shit seems impossible.
>>
>>725098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kulNM79phA

Here's one guy clearing Maxima with Yuri, Envy Mary and Leona at lvl 60 buffs.
>>
https://youtu.be/jgxu7fn4fys

New Guild Raid and an official PC client are coming out soon.
>>
>>724482
Please tell me you aren't going to seriously defend Netmarbleshill a week after his melty.
>>
>>725712
>PC client
Finally, a functional version
>>
>>725718
>>726018
Interesting. A long time ago I installed Android x86 on my PC just so I could run KOFAS natively on it, it was super smooth but a pain to set up controls, I had to use an app that mapped keyboard strokes to clicks on the screen that didn't work all that well.
If this client runs just as smooth and has configurable controller/keyboard support, that's gonna be a game changer.
>>
>>726078
They already confirmed they want joysticks to work on it so configuration is to be expected
>>
The question is how easy is it gonna be to hack this client. Because on android at least you need to root your phone and very few people are willing to do that, but on PC you don't need shit.
>>
>>726121
Knowing how shit Korean coders are at making games on PC that have actual good anti-hack prevention, it's not gonna look to good when it releases. Thank God memevp is pointless and I don't have to do it and the few PvE modes that hacking does something, they can't prevent me from getting the max rewards from them.
>>
>>725718
I seriously don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about. I forgot to even check back here since I haven't booted this game up in ages since it ran like shit since the awakening update where they put like 10 characters in the backdrop.
>>
Okay guys, why are they gifting 7k? Which char is next?
>>
>>730856
Based on patterns it's likely to be a new Signature Special.
As for who, well so far we have
>Three Sacred Treasures
>'94 Women's Team
>Athena
So who knows?
>>
>>730885
We got K' and Kula too.
Terry and/or Ryo seem likely next, but who knows.
>>
File: ash.png (70 KB, 444x380)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>730885
Welp im gonna expend those rubies in something else unless they bring back another banner with this one....
>>
SS Terry/Blue Mary

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/5/59097
>>
>>731866
Blue Mary new ultimate being her just running you with her bike is hilarious
>>
>>731867
GOATed ultimate
>>
>SS Terry and Mary
>But card sets are about Rock and Kyokugenryu
???
>>
>- SS Kyo Kusanagi in the opponent Team’s Entry in Stage 80 will be replaced with BS Ash Crazed by the Spiral of Blood.
What CP do you even need to get to stage 80? And you need 4-5 fighters on the same level.
>>
>>731878
The Kyokugenryu set is a re-run.
The general theme is Fatal Fury/Southtown.
>>
>>731883
Is this for the dungeon that gives Star/Moon stone materials? If so, you only really need 3 strong characters since you win with 3 wins.
And for floor 80 it's about 170k CP.
>>
>>732596
But if you have 3 strong ones and 2 shitters wouldn't debuffs from shitters be so big that you still won't do damage?
I've wondered for a long time how these debuffs/buffs even apply, are they cumulative with the number of fighters with specified style? Like if you have 3 DEF fighters when it states that you get a 40% damage debuff for DEF does it mean that you get 40% cumulative debuff that increases with each DEF char on the team or it's only applied once with any number of them?
>>
>>733113
no, 3 strong is enough
>>
>>733113
If we're talking about Chapter of Fight, the CP and type debuffs apply to each fighter independently of the others.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.