[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 29 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1635695452983.jpg (46 KB, 384x346)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Wild Rift General
menke is an hack edition
>>
previous thread
>>619290
>>619290
>>619290
>>619290
>>
ded gaem
ded thread
everyone is a bot
>>
>>661269
dead menke soon hopefully
>>
> one tap gameplay
> auto aim target
> shitty mm
> drop frame rate/ping 999
> 100500 clone heroes
> cringe design
>>
never see bots in ranked though some of them might as well be
>>
File: zc.png (3.21 MB, 5056x3128)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB PNG
>>661358
they started putting them recently (due to the lack of players i guess) but they go just up until gold
>>
>>661370
ah im in eme
>>
which adcs work fine without support reliance
getting retarded chinese supports lately
>>
>>661384
none cause this game will give you a retarded jungler if its skill algorithm even remotely suspects you're a decent adc and make you lose anyways.
>>
>tfw nearly 70% winrate with Caitlyn
totally not OP as fuck
>>
File: IMG_20211125_194559.jpg (90 KB, 689x541)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
haha funny number
>>
>>661821
Build and playstyle? My Caitlyn is 16 matches 31% winrate
>>
>>661887
get firecannon first
play safe
burst the shit out of enemies
>>
>>661384
You win or lose off lane off support/jungle. Play brand, kennen, or yasuo adc if you don't want to deal with support. Otherwise play kaisa or vayne to sit and scale while ignoring support. Both bad ideas but it'll get you past lowelo.

>>661552
https://sea.wildstats.gg/en/champions/statistics
>>
>>661907
*38% pick rate 51% winrate. It's just free wins.
Captcha:GGrpg
>>
File: 1634974326477.jpg (199 KB, 2261x936)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
Last time I will be shilling this for a while.
Welcoming any new and returning players to the NA guild, we got a fairly active group, 2 or 3 of us will/would be on at any given time doing pvp and ranked matches for the guild rewards and etc and like they say the more the merrier.
>>
File: 1637806039044.png (1.05 MB, 1387x816)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>still no console release date

I just want to play on my xbox, bros. I hate playing on my phone and I hate emulators. Please riot...please.
>>
>>661895
also you can swap LW for stormrazor if the enemy doesn't have tons of lifesteal or tankiness, shits unreal if you get to do it
>>
how 2 Jayce? Is he better than Panth?
>>
>>661327
vg was pure SOVL
>>
>>662080
I abused Krul, Saw, and Taka. All of them full Crystal
>>
No eu guild?
>>
>>662127
Same name as NA one, WRVG
>>
>>661517
Nice effort post anon, wanna continue covering those that you missed?
>>
>>661991
Spam all buttons.
While out of sight, e->q to poke.
Hide in bush, w->r>w->q->autox3->e->back to R to run away and auto.
Basically press the "buff next three attacks" right before switching to hammer, aura field, engage, then use the knockaway to escape, not as much for damage. He does way too much damage.
>>
hello any sea players here
>>
>>662619
yea
>>
>>662625
lets play together
>>
>win dragon lane hard, secure all dragons
>team is full of inbred rat bastards so the game is a struggle anyways
>get a lucky ace
>team goes back to farming minions instead of taking elder or baron (both are up)
>enemies realize we're morons, secure elder and win in a single push

every fucking time..... why does this happen so often?
>>
>>662634
post ur id
>>
>>662212
Maybe when my meds fade off again.
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzz.webm (2.86 MB, 640x360)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
average emerald game
>>
>>662743
Fair enough
>>
>>662754
what in the goddamn, its like everyone has 300ms ping
>>
>>662800
lol they were losing super hard so we were just chilling on dr
malphite tried to fuck us over tho lol
>>
File: 1637940737251.jpg (586 KB, 2248x1080)
586 KB
586 KB JPG
Will this border be obtainable again in the future or through sone mechanism?
>>
>>662871
they havent done a single rerun of emblem borders so I wouldn't hope on it
>>
>>662883
Fuck me for never doing quests i really like that one
>>
In aram jaina just spammed shield on zed the whole game, i was rakan with tank build.... Even when Zed died she just never shielded anyone else... So I've decided to stop doing anything... We went from massive lead to quick loss lmao. I have no regrets. Fuck Jaina players.
>>
>>662910
I've racked a shitton skins thanks to poro coins from events
>>
Why does it take forever to climb? I got placed silver 4 and it took me 3 games to go to silver 2 promos
>>
>>662995
This is your first competitive game?
>>
>>662910
events take up literally less than 20 minutes daily if you just want to clear em
>>
Niggers r u still there?
>>
>>663234
what up bro
>>
>>663250
Getting angry over this game
>>
>>663280
Me too.
Get 15/6 but lose the game because I have to rely on my teammates to press the attack tower button
>>
>>663299
Do I accuse Ziggs or no one?
>>
Is there a SEA guild here?
>>
>>663333
K its no one but there are no rewards tied to it ... I have panicked for nothing.
>>
I keep getting the same two team mates and same two enemies in aram lmao
>>
File: 1636806225665.gif (1.96 MB, 400x220)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
Feel free to int on a troll account and ruin the day of pisslow Redditors.
(even more based if on main acc)

I have so much fun telling my teammates to "say nigger or I run down mid" rather than actually playing the game.
>>
ionian shadows go hard on blitz
>>
>>662619
I'm >>652027, we can play ranked if you want.
>>
>>663428
Planning to but pic related.
>>
>>663549
The only fun part of League is intentionally losing. Climbing rank is just a means to an end. I'll intentionally int lanes, fucking up their waves as a "gank attempt" until somebody flames me. Once someone takes the bait I'll stick nearby until they type something again, walk into their vision, then afk middle of lane while typing a response, so they think it's their fault I died. Rinse & repeat evertime they type, while still trying to make it look natural. Once you do it two or three times you can do it out of vision too, since they'll see your response right after the death notification. When you take away flaming, they have nowhere to vent their anger, so it turns into depression. They'll blame their typing, the matchmaking, Riot. But there's no cure to idiocy, they know wildrift is filled with idiots, so it's never your fault. You're just one of many and they made the mistake of trying to reason with the machine.

It's the best when they're just a little too far foward in lane from being tilted while typing, so they get ganked but you can just stand on the sideline while writing a response to their unfinished sentence, as they incessantly ping for help.
>My b, typing
>>
Kayle soon (if I'm right with the latest teaser)
>>
>Go 16/1/10 one match, S rating
>get this team next match

i hope menke dies in a fucking fire
>>
Just got gold
Should I grind to plat or perhaps diamond?
>>
>>663906
If you only want the skin you get for getting gold then your good
If you want to lose any semblance of rational thought, sanity and dignity then keep ranking up
>>
Post 'em. Ranked only. Tier doesn't matter.
>>
>>663984
i was trolling in my games nd practicing random champs early this season lol
>>
>>663984
Do I have potential
>>
When's the next patch? The Horizon Cup is already over fuck Ben Forbes
>>
File: IMG_20211127_144433.jpg (394 KB, 2400x1080)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>663984
I dont really play ranked
>>
>top, jg, supp all chinese
you gotta be fucking kidding me
>>
>>663906
>should I go past gold and be at the mercy of forced 50 matchmaking
no
>>
>>664082
Atleast he'll know he's good if the MM pairs him with low winrate faggots. It's just masochism, there's no skill in the game.
>>
>>664084
I just stick to normals nowadays, can just fuck around considering there's no stakes
Don't recall PC matchmaking being this aggressive
>>
>>663987
Ranked only

>>664078
Came across a full Chinese team the other day where two people were very clearly being paid to climb for the other two. They all spoke English as well strangely enough, with the two feeders apologizing after I flamed them. Idk why they insist on NA of all servers.

>>664084
>>663906
You could probably get to high plat just pretending to play a solo game pushing turrets. Get 3 inhibs and you win. Be sure to mute pings beforehand.
>>
>remember this game exists last week
>wanted arcane vi
>fast forward 7 days, got vi
>riot thinks that arcane jinx is better and put it behind 11 days
>they thought I would have given a shit about jinx and kept logging in for that skin
lmao
>>
>>664095
You really showed them
>>
>>664099
they actually track this sort of shit. They're pretty stingy when it comes to giving skins away, the fact that people aren't even logging in to claim them will send them in a spiral.
personally i got jinx's skin even on my smurf just cause i like going 16/1 with her against silvers, maybe if i stomp them hard enough i can make a couple of them quit
>>
>>664103
>Play two games on smurf
>Get a “This player plays above their rank” badge
>It's no longer a smurf
Wow, you really showed them. You know you can play norms to pentakill every game right? That shit has 0 mmr.
>>
>>664111
>You know you can play norms to pentakill every game right? That shit has 0 mmr.

wow you're fucking retarded. PVP has *exclusively* mmr, this has been literally confirmed multiple times by a dev. Yes, when you play pvp and you have a retarded master yi that tries to invade the enemy red at level 1, the game actually thinks you and him have the same mmr.
Ranked has a mix of both mmr and rank, and if you play on a smurf the game will literally force games to go your way to bring you to your actual rank faster, that's why everyone has 80%+ winrate on their smurfs.

why did you think they reverted the matchmaking changes from 2.5? they tried to bring the same system that we have on pvp into ranked because the lead matchmaking dev actually believes it is a better system.
>>
>>664111
there you go, proof, sent 29th of october
that's the dev in charge of matchmaking. Yes the game is fucked
>>
>>664123
It'll put a diamond irelia against a diamond nami with the rest of the players having played 4games total. If you can't 1v9 you're just trash.
>Yes, when you play pvp and you have a retarded master yi that tries to invade the enemy red at level 1, the game actually thinks you and him have the same mmr.
It does not

tldr, you're so bad you actually think pvp has players at your level.
>>
>>664239
*Plus, nobody plays their mains in norms. Even if you get lane matched against someone your level, 9/10 times it'll be their 20%wr Camille or some shit. It's shit easy to get 3 items up on everyone in the lobby.
>>
>>664246
**You're not gonna believe me no matter what I say, thinking on it. I don't care about your literal who twitternigger screenshots blatantly lying about how great their work is. If you've ever played the game on pc you'd know norms has the same exact mismatched no balance games. Go to /lolg/ and ask about it, since you won't believe me. They've actually played the game.
>>
>>664283
bruh what the fuck were you doing when patch 2.5 dropped? were you literally living under a rock? they updated the game so that ranked would have the same system that pvp has right now , were you too busy sucking dick to notice?
You weren't playing back when the game was pairing diamonds and masters with unrankeds and silvers? the game would percieve those silvers and unrankeds to have the same mmr as the diamonds

They tested the system on pvp first in patch 2.4 in july, completely ruining any semblance of balance in pvp. Hundreds of threads on reddit complaining about what they did to pvp, hundreds of people banned and their threads removed daily for the entirety of the month. Then tried to implement it on patch 2.5 in ranked aswell before having to rollback the changes cause everyone was pissed as fuck.

i'm not saying that the system works, i'm saying that they think it works. Of course it looks like there's no balance in pvp but that piece of shit dev thinks there is. he was cocky enough to bring it to ranked, everyone told him it was shit, then he realized that maybe it doesnt work.

That twitternigger nobody has been the lead developer since march, literally every choice about matchmaking is made by him, he tried to do the same shit he did to halo back when he worked at blizzard, he thinks his mmr detection system is much better than what we had before. Yes he's insane

>nobody plays their mains in norms. Even if you get lane matched against someone your level, 9/10 times it'll be their 20%wr Camille or some shit.

Thats what i thought you're a newfag that hasn't even played for a week. Did you install it cause of arcane? if you played the game before patch 2.4 you would know how fucking untrue it is , pvp games were a fucking sweatfest where everyone would try hard as fuck but it was fun cause people would be a lot more comfortable playing offmeta picks.

kys faggot you dont know shit about this game
>>
>>664343
>pvp games were a fucking sweatfest where everyone would try hard as fuck but it was fun cause people would be a lot more comfortable playing offmeta picks.
The only people who have ever taken a pvp game seriously are unranked. It's never been remotely balanced. If you try hard you'd just sweep the game in under 20. Go back to r*ddit.
>>
>>664383
I mean, seriously. Your entire proof is literally just twitter screenshots and reddit posts. How are not embarrassed?
>>
>>664387
>>664383
pvp was as hard as ranked, it was sweaty as fuck. I guess you didn't play it back when it matched people according to rank, but a diamond vs diamond pvp match was extremely hard to play. Maybe you were still in silver when that happened so you couldn't know better.
I don't need proof when everyone except you knows that, you're lucky enough i'm stooping down to your level to explain this shit to a pisslow like you. And yes i'd go back to r*ddit if those jew mods stopped deleting every thread even remotely critical of the game instead of hanging out in this shitty thread with brain injured mongols like you
>>
>>664402
You sit on reddit all day and cry instead of playing the game. Sad! Anything you say is now viewed through the lens of a reddit man baby.
>>
>>664415
we don't pick on reddit anymore you boomerfaggot, only /vg/ wizards do that anymore. You're out of touch even in the one imageboard you visit, kys already
>>
>>664430
All you talk about is pisslow, trannies, and reddit. Every fucking thread. Nobody wants you here. Nobody likes you. Go back to r*ddit and stay there like the loser you are.
>>
>>664436
I'm not the guys that hates on trannies and he's based wtf? Seethe cope and dilate
>>
File: Soy Flash.gif (57 KB, 644x800)
57 KB
57 KB GIF
>>664430
>>664438
>>
>>664438
You write exactly the same
>>
Fucking Galio is broken as fuck, builds full ap, one shots you, and is unkillable. Fuck Galio redditors, shotty broken faggot champ
>>
>>664123
Pure mmr is a better system.
>>
Hey bros, i'm waiting for this to come to console, what's the username system in this game? can anyone have any name?
>>
>>664670
Discord name system.
>>
>>664670
Some people have their desktop region tag instead of an id, can that be changed
>>
I love Lulu
>>
File: 1636792668426.jpg (68 KB, 1024x384)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>664402
Riot prefers short queue times than balanced matchmaking. Funny enough, their loser's queue in ranked is the main reason why it's hard/takes too long to find match sometimes because it's trying to find that certain mouthbreathing 3k+ games Yasuo main to ruin your winstreak. 2 minutes+ of ranked queueing guarantees you retarded mongoloid teammates.

>>664415
You're too low IQ to be here.

Also, this demented faggot >>664415 is the type of subhuman you have to carry in ranked everytime you're winning too much and have to be put into an unpaid boosting session by Riot™ matchmaking system. Don't play this retarded chink game, just int and troll. It's way more fun.
>>
>>664878
Slut.
>>
>>664900
Im saving to buy her. Fell in love via aram.
>>
>>664916
Just get gold they'll give her to you
>>
>>664923
I am gold but havent played a single ranked game this season. Think i was demoted... Do i get her for free or just the skin?
>>
>>664897
Stop pretending to be 2 different people.
>>664897
I have a 52% wr this season.
>>664897
> 2 minutes+ of ranked queueing guarantees you retarded mongoloid teammates.
This is true. I always exit and re-enter que if it goes long since it's trying to set up a loss.
>>664897
Why did you (you) the same post twice in one post
>>
>>664948
You get her by playing 10 games in ranked and by reaching at least gold. Stop being a Lulu slut though, that whoredle is brainded.

>>664950
Take your meds you paranoid schizo, check number of posters next time before you yelp like a brainlet.

The other anon is just too based and patrician for the likes of you.
>>
>7 days left until season ends
>in emerald 2
I'm I gonna make it bros...

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.