[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Winter Begins December 21.jpg (684 KB, 1920x1080)
684 KB
684 KB JPG
We've beaten the clock and gotten the new thread out in time for some update notes! The holidays are upon us! Here's the latest about three completely different games with different genres!

Ovenbreak
>A special holiday chapter releases involving the new cookies, Eggnog Cookie and Tiramisu Cookie!
>The community has already put sexualization before wholesome holiday cheer and will not let go!
>Story mode difficulty selection rework!
>New Treasure - Jingle Jingle Wreath! Break stuff and collect "footprint jellies" unrelated to Walnut's!
>Cookiemals, Chess Choco, Eggnog and new pets get costumes!
>Survival Run returns! Be the last one standing!
>Look at that ADORABLE winking Earl Grey button!
>Friendly Run is back again! ^ V ^ V ^ V
>The UI has been changed for the third time this year!
Kingdom
>Christmas has arrived to this hellscape of tragic tales!
>Play the story, collect frost crystals to roll the special gacha, do guild quests for loot!
>New season of Super Mayhem!
>Frost Queen Cookie and Cotton Cookie have arrived! Their gachas end in 49 days!
>New Item - Time Jumpers! Instantly clear beaten battles!
>Raspberry and Moon Wabbit are now available in the soulstone mileage shop!
>New sugar gnome tech!
>Bug fixes and reworks!
Puzzle World
>Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva

Which update will you be enjoying most? What are you grateful for this thanksgiving? Have you submitted and bought any packages this month? What do you think of the new costumes? Are you gonna win Survival Run this time? Up or down in Friendly Run? Why didn't relevant cookies get buffed? Are you having fun in Kingdom pvp? Discuss all things Cookie Run!
>>
File: 1629230237.jpg (83 KB, 600x1031)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Thanksgiving is here and Birthday Cake Cookie knows it's always good to be mindful of everything to be grateful for! It doesn't just appear in your noggin! It's something you bring up yourself and should cherish! "Gratitude is not only the greatest, but is also the parent of all the other virtues"! Think deep about what you are happy for! Maybe having a job, a friendship or your own health! It feels good to be able to see, huh? Lots of people don't even have that! You're able to love and feel happy and make others do the same! "Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind"!
Wow!
Lovely!
Wonderful!
Birthday Cake Cookie would like to remind everyone that the g in /crg/ stands for GAMES, not general! The rules state that threads that talk about a specific game are considered generals, which belong on /vg/! However, these threads are centered around MULTIPLE games of different genres! Cookie Run: Ovenbreak is a runner! Cookie Run: Kingdom is a townbuilding RPG! Cookie Run: Puzzle World is a match three puzzler! Soon this thread will also be talking about a fourth game, Cookie Run: Oven Smash, a battle royale shooter!
These threads have never been to talk about a singular game! These threads are not generals and do not fit general specifics! Please keep this in mind forever, thank you!
>>
File: (you).jpg (8 KB, 165x184)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>660021
>>660019
>Which update will you be enjoying most?
Ovenbreak one in general seems a bit barebones but more story is always enjoyable, guess i also gotta grind basically two three of wishes for CRK, the story there is also a nice addition.
>What are you grateful for this thanksgiving?
I'm alive and well! Met some amazing friends in these threads and got to talk more about these games that i really like even if the usual fandom is kind of weird.
Also grateful for the gacha gods to actually let me get Hollyberry and now Frost Queen in a reasonable time, it's nice.
Even tho i currently don't have any electricity right now due to a maintenance they are doing in the block and i had one of my final exams of Uni in that moment (Gotta reschedule it or something...) I appreciate having a somewhat stable life, being able to have education and enjoy some good food without having much pain in money even if i can't really buy stuff for gacha since it might be a bit out of my budget and i prefer to use it on daily things i need for living.
>Have you submitted and bought any packages this month?
Nah, didn't really even renew kingdom pass nor royal club even, think I'll be fine for now, maybe this x-mas or something.
>What do you think of the new costumes?
They are alright, wished they had something more to do with some x-mas related cookies, the Cookiemals are forever stained by how their update was but they are cute, Chess Choco buff and costumes do look quite nice, will maybe pull for that.
>Are you gonna win Survival Run this time?
Hopefully yeah, got most stuff maxed so i have a chance to just win by score and i do alright in the survive till last one stands rounds too.
>Up or down in Friendly Run?
Up, got very used to it it's actually kind of hard for me to go down nowadays lol.
>Why didn't relevant cookies get buffed?
Probably they wouldn't make money (Damn man i really hoped they'd do something for Ice Candy or something...)
(1/2)
>>
Exp grinding in kingdom Run is some bullshit.
>need to constant save up to boost cookies to max level to just barely completely story mode stuff (
>need to be able to keep several teams worth of cookies High level because certain comps are required sometimes and also
>fuck Mayham
>>
File: Work on your art.jpg (722 KB, 3464x3464)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
Do it
>>
File: (you).png (43 KB, 165x184)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>660035
ew not transparent
>>
File: cute.png (1.06 MB, 1723x358)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
the new jelly shapes are straight fire
>>
>>660019
>>New sugar gnome tech!
wait what? I actually had to look this up. It's nothing major, just a couple of extra loadout slots for the revamped topping system
>>
>>660046
I got to get 1200 more of those trophy points for eggnog's costume if it is 2400
How much does a jelly set cost?
>>
File: @SadAdrian_6.jpg (3.82 MB, 2362x1672)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB JPG
OB since it's the only I play lol
I don't care about thanksgiving
no
the Cookiemals deserve to be deleted from the game. I really hope I don't get their ugly-ass costume on gacha. Chess Choco's is cute and I'll probably need it if I want to use them in CL
if I'm lucky, yes
down, always
because devsis is full of shit. I don't care about these goddamn shitty animals I want a Red Bean/Sugar snow buff NOW
>>
alright who had sexy bara santa cookie on their bingo board
>>
File: IMG_1370.jpg (491 KB, 828x625)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>660035
(2/2)
Anyhow, i can't quite put some art i was doing on that i usually post since don't got my stuff at the moment, but hope you guys are having fun for now! May try to do some drawing requests next week when I'm done or something, keep up the good quality in here.
>>
>>660067
God, pumpkin's bedroom eyes and her voice. There's no way they didn't want us to fuck her
>>
Also a reminder for New cookies:
>I'm new into the series, where should I start?
Cookie Run OvenBreak can be considered a good start, it's established for some years now and it's the more generous of the gachas they have, have fun with whichever you start tho!
>How should I spend my crystals?
>For Ovenbreak
You'll want to spend it mostly on Cookies, Pets and Treasures, pick a favorite of your designs and/or personality, like Birthday Cake Cookie! If you are here for the meta tho... Go by the most recent release, there's events that give bonuses for having it and you can do a race to keep up with it, they score very nicely and have better rates in special draws.
>For Kingdom
It can be the same, however, try to check out the consensus after a week or so (Please for the love of god don't ask if a cookie is good 3 minutes after the release we don't know) to see if a new cookie is a good investment or not since it takes a while to level them to max as f2p, at some point you may also have some extra crystals to use on something else, try to use it on Stat boosting landmarks and upgrade them if you got some extra rarities to spend.
(Also use your Mileage mostly on treasure tickets or unlocking/getting good cookies)
>When is the next update?
For Ovenbreak you can check the end time of new cookie cup trials, new update comes an hour after it or so.
For Kingdom you can check the Banner(s) of new cookies, when they end a new update shall come, if there's only one banner a second one might be announced halfway through.
>What's the appeal?
Have sex with cookies, Go.
>Are there any Guilds?
Yeah, for OvenBreak there's vmglounge and vmglounge2, for Kingdom it's vmgkingdom for both Hollyberry and Pure Vanilla servers, ask here for availability if you wanna join.
Some Anon also made a MEGA Archive for some of the stuff made in threads here, check it out for some guides, art, memes and other fun stuff you might wanna see here:
https://mega.nz/folder/GcwWwZLY#QRD1Mwrq1N1UARDUKylrsQ
>>
>>660067
>That video
I'd rather have actual merch that they sell OUTSIDE OF KOREA instead of autism jpgs.
>>
File: 89005666_p0.jpg (545 KB, 1565x1661)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
>>660019
Only playing Ovenbreak
We don't celebrate it there, but my health and family I guess ?
Only royal club
Bit disapointed by Chess Choco costume, i'd have loved some kind of armored knight theme. We will see, it's not easy to judge with just the artwork and not in game.
Cookiemals can go die in a fire.
I'm here to crush my opponents.
Always up, down is usually a bit more easy so I can carry many frens.
Because Spinach will be forever the starter cookie, so sadly she will never be relevant ever again. I'll still try though
>>
>>660084
its worse for the environment to have physical merch, which needs raw resources to be made, a factory to make them and to be shipped accross oceans and continents then some nfts on low gas chains.
>>
File: Capture.png (80 KB, 218x196)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>660067
>this ugly bald faggot also makes clickbait videos
typical
>>
File: Cookie.Run.full.2846139.jpg (716 KB, 2557x1436)
716 KB
716 KB JPG
Not sure, this Kingdom update I've been super casual so hopefully the Ovenbreak one will be more engaging (or not, seeing as I've never played story mode cuz I'm lazy)
I don't celebrate thanksgiving, but I'm grateful for all the great content these threads have created over the year! Been here since the beginning so seeing /crg/ evolve has been fun, one of the only places I can talk about running pastries without walking on eggshells.
Ehh, I bought the Kingdom pass but that's about it.
They're both cute, I don't like the Cookiemals but I can't hate the costume.
Hopefully, I really liked Fortnite mode but I always lost so here's a second chance.
Down, never really cared for it.
Because Devsis makes no sense sometimes.
>Are you having fun in Kingdom pvp?
I am very bad and I don't really have good units, but it can be fun if I don't get demoted.
>>
>>660088
Fuck off, you cocksucking faggot.
>>
>>660095
feel free to buy 10 shirts made in a chinese sludge factory. I don't care either way about the "environment" lol
>>
>>660097
Again, I'd rather have shit I can actually physically own instead of your shit autism jpgs.
>>
>>660088
i would rather destroy the environment for a tangible product than a jpg that literally cannot serve any purpose except to be sold again
>>
>>660092
>>660042
>>
File: 764359.png (190 KB, 420x623)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
Ovenbreak bros how would you feel if they gave us the VA too?
>>
>>660104
Indifferent. I don't even know what the Kingdom VAs sound like.
>>
>>660104
I prefer the jumping and sliding sounds, it's cuter. Also the English dub is terrible so if I have to hear that in Ovenbreak I'll just stop playing.
>>
Finally got Kingdom to run on my Android, any tips you guys got for me?
Have a Dark Enchantress Cookie from me.
>>
File: rsz_scan_20211122_11.png (2.99 MB, 1127x1581)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB PNG
>>660117
Fuck, forgot the image.
>>
>>660117
Spend crystals on being able to produce more at your sweater factories
>>
remember to spend all your champion points! they do NOT carry over between seasons
>>
>>660141
I haven't touched Trophy Race in like a year
>>
>my guild could easily be in top 1% for the fame point event but they're all being lazy as fuck
this shit sucks man
>>
>>660150
we've got about a week to see where 1% actually settles and it might end up being a pain in the ass, im fine settling with whatever's just under it
>>
>>660141
Damn, really?
>>
>>660171
>>660042
>>
File: gurgleonhiseggnog.png (3.45 MB, 1920x1080)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB PNG
wtf, ovenbreak gets THIS?! Did I bet on the wrong horse playing kingdom? wtf I need a strong daddy cookie to take care of me, I'm tired of little girls and femboys.
>>
>>660202
>ovenbreak has been girls and cute boys consistently since the start of season 6 outside of maybe Ginseng
>>
>>660169
Legendary points do carry over though.
>>
File: FE-mTsSaUAATZHe.jpg (342 KB, 700x752)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/GomTang_P/status/1463571407070130178
>>
File: @rntentn.jpg (160 KB, 1135x958)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>660202
delicious bara tits for ovenbreak only
>>
File: Tumblr_l_1044178643493550.jpg (194 KB, 1200x1139)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
Me and my wife will be enjoying the holidays, thank you very much.
Survival Run was actually really enjoyable last time (to an extent), so I'm definetly going to be preferring Ovenbreak. Also because Eggnog would make a cute dad.
I'm grateful to pass through the hardships of every year, with the warmth of friends and family...and of course, Mocha Ray Cookie. Glad I'm still alive for the first time in years. I'm also glad for the cute cookies of course
No, haven't been active recently enough to justify any microtransactions.
Chess Choco is super cute, they deserve the world. The Cookiemals, not so much.
No guarentees, but I managed a win last season. Just one. Hoping to make it two this time.
Whatever route is the hardest for the map. I like giving the other guy a break.
Because Devsisters hates Chestnut, fuck Devsisters for this. Give Chestnut justice.
I'm witnessing alright.
>Discuss all things Cookie Run!
My wife is cute and Cookie Run related, so...ever notice how the temple looks like a skull when viewed from above? How strange.
>>
>>660088
>Polluting for the production of a physical product that employs people

or

>Polluting for a receipt for a jpeg anyone can right click and save
>>
>releasing a hot barabait cookie along a shota
I must control my urges
>>
>>660019
I prefer Kingdom's chill gameplay over OB so probably Kingdom's
Grateful that I get to be alone
no
havent seen them yet
dunno what that is but people seem receptive
havent tried it yet
money
i get good chemicals from seeing lots of numbers and garbage filling the screen so yes. i hate sea fairy so much its unreal
>>
Call me stupid but when I saw the pictures only, I thought the Fat guy was suppose to be tiramisu related because of the hair/beard. Didn’t realize the munchkin was Tiramisu.

I don’t like him. Why did they make his tiramisu hat into a Ushanka?
>>
>>660252
what does this have to do with eggnog
>>
>>660327
his breastmilk is eggnog duh
>>
>>660327
You drink Eggnog during Christmas season and he's Santa.
>>
>>660327
you drink his nog from his massive eggs, what's not to understand?
>>
>>660327
Eggnog is stored in the balls
>>
Tiramisu deez nuts.
>>
i got barapilled and want to play OB now

anything i should know before i start?
>>
File: 1636075913418.jpg (415 KB, 3155x4096)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>660401
>>660081
>>
>>660401
You're playing the better game
>>
>>660401
Millennial is the best legendary
>>
>>660412
More Bonbon, pls.
>>
File: 1630539339946.jpg (89 KB, 1440x1440)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>660401
Enjoy getting Birthday Cake Cookie!
>>
>>660417
Here a repost of mine because I haven't been able to draw more as of now.
>>
Which cookie should i buy with milieage points in kingdom?
>>
>>660426
unf, perfect.
>>
You know, I didn’t think I’d hate a cookie more than Sea fairy

But god damn it, Pumpkin pie cookie needs to get the fuck outta here. Perma Stalling piece of shit
>>
You think the Cookie Hearld will return so soon just in time for Christmas?
>>
>>660441
i suggest you prioritize these ones
>strawberry crepe
>sorbet
>black raisin
>licorice
>parfait
>>
>Custard Cookie III doesn't understand why Mont Blanc Cookie, Latte Cookie, and Kumiho Cookie want to see him all the time, or why they are so affectionate to him in particular.
>>
>>660490
The halloween story of pancake and custard spending the night with strawberry was cute, wish they had more of it with the three of them.
>>
>>660490
custard already has an owner and it's me
>>
File: 1633430742064.jpg (479 KB, 960x1280)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
This might only be tangentially related to Cookie Run but I don't get the pessimistic attitude of a lot of gacha players. They always make it a point to try and make themselves and others feel bad about playing gacha games, like a public display of self-flagellation. It's such an unhealthy way to participate in gacha and gambling in general, too.

Like motherfucker I don't care, I don't have the addiction gene nor am I a whale, let me enjoy my baked waifus in peace.
>>
>>660498
Which story is that?
>>
>>660500
Why would you own a king, anon?

Surely, you decorate his room like a royal castle, right?
>>
>>660501
Yeah, I get that gacha games aren't everyone's cup of tea but Cookie Run's just a cute fun little game.
>>
File: default.png (495 KB, 1711x1225)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>>660514
my dick is very royal and he enjoys it
>>
>>660507
the one where they meet pumpkin and pompom and get costumes
>>
File: Plain water.png (36 KB, 300x400)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
To round up the roster as I drew Herb and Vampire already, here is Alt of Sparkling Cookie.

Plain Water cookie. He is a tired intern with a penchant for extremely boring things. Like liking to eat white bread with water, read phone book and watch paint dry. He has no luck in dating due to being a miserable introvert.

Still taking cute boys requests.
>>
>>660529
draw madeleine and custard holding hands pls
>>
>>660529
can you draw gamer rage strawberry crepe
>>
I'm stealing this prompt from the subreddit: Which is the cookie you absolutely cannot stand personality-wise?
>>
>>660544
moon rabbit cookie
fat retard that talks like a baby isn't nearly as cute as devsisters think
>>
>>660556
She doesn't talk like a baby.

Her mouth is full
>>
>>660544
I kinda let Strawberry crepe go because while they’re a little sociopathic shit, they are still a child.

Can’t stand princess cookie. I get shes suppose to be the peppy hardheaded type like grandma but she’s so fucking obnoxious and a has to be a dipshit about everything
>>
>>660568
well maybe she could fix that by not being such a fat retard
>>
>>660529
>Alchemist Cookie makes a brand new drink for Sparkling Cookie to serve.
>It's supposed to be an additive that enhances the sparkling flavors in every drink.
>The additive backfires, and saps the flavor and fizz from all the drinks, including what Sparkling Juice is made of.
>Sparkling Juice becomes Plain Water Cookie, the extremely dull, tired, and bored loser that likes to eat white bread and have a Word-a-Day calendar of boring words.
>Not even a week goes by and everyone hates him.
>Not even the Frost Queen can't stand his frozen, cold demeanor towards life.
>GingerBrave and everyone have to team up to find a legendary Fizz Fruit for Alchemist Cookie to create a potion that will restore Sparkling Cookie.
>Poison Mushroom Cookie is the only one to find Plain Water Cookie's stuff interesting, but that's mostly because they're pretty baked on poison mushrooms 24/7/.
>>
>>660544
Chili Pepper

Stealing this, stealing that. She doesn't even limit herself to treasure. The only reason Rye hunts her down is because she stole her entire harvest of rye. Kleptomaniacs are cancer
>>
File: FB3v55XX0AEKJ2Y.jpg (325 KB, 2596x2500)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>660417
More bon bon is surely needed
>>
>>660529
Would like to see your take on alt almond or alt lilac
>>
>>660587
>Alt Almond is a hippie-type, who doesn't believe in the "law" or "the man", and encourages "free magic".
>>
File: FCy3hm4VcAM8O6V.jpg (75 KB, 840x840)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>660544
firecracker. I'm already mad just thinking about interacting with that fucking autistic schizo that can't shut the fuck up
>>
>>660588
So Jack Black in School of Rock?
>>
>>660595
Yeah

Also, would alt Lilac still be a trap?
>>
>>660544
espresso holy shit i hate him so much
>>
>>660595
>>660603
>alt almond is a rebelious teacher that wants to teach awesome cool magic but cant beacuse the academy is stuck in old fashioned ways, still does it anyways. Personality is just a copy paste of jack black in school of rock. He still uses his magical chains but more so beacuse they're kool
>>
Best toppings for PV? I currently have attack on him since his healing stacks with him but I'm considering making the switch to cooldown
>>
>>660587
>Lilac's counterpart is Fragrant Lilac Cookie
>An over the top, larger-than-life travelling performer with zero concept of an indoor voice
>Despite his name, you actually hear and see him long before you can smell him
>>
>>660618
i run full cd on him
>>
Wow
how damn hard is it to pull a legendary man?
How many people on average have at least 1 in here?
that sea cookie is nuts bros
>>
>>660638
Well, I’ve only been playing this game for about a month and while I don’t just drain myself of gems for Pulls (I like staying above 10000) Ive made more like 30 pulls and managed to pull Pure Vanilla twice from the regular gacha and just recently pulled Sea fairy from the banner (not frost lady) gacha. Each time I had no belief I’d get them and was even hoping just to get other epics like mango and Crepe so I do feel like this stuff truly works in mysterious ways.

I think Creme puff is actually harder because I’ve done that shit like 7 times and only for a single soulstone for it.
>>
>>660633
Yeah I figured since his skill has such a high cooldown to begin with. Thanks.
>>
>>660618
Ideally for Arena is actually full almonds, but that's for high level stuff and mostly PvP, you want to have full CD everywhere else, the shields have to have as high uptime as possible to absorb any damage instead of healing the wounds, better safe than sorry.
>>
>>660662
Thanks lad I'll keep that in mind also
>>
File: 1530130426575.jpg (79 KB, 800x600)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>660202
>>660252
>>660257
It nice to have a another cookie with a beard AND muscle.
>>
Do you guys think we can get eggnog cookie for kingdom? I want his eggnog leaking out of me so badly
>>
Is there room in the hollyberry guild? Mine is inactive
>>
File: 1637294958121.png (1.24 MB, 1080x781)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>660695
Not really, Kingdom hates to make playable men nowadays and we are due to Cocoa due to an Ad they probably released by accident, and Kingdom usually doesn't port New cookies from Ovenbreak, it's usually old ones and Ovenbreak gets the really popular ones from Kingdom lIke Almond and Licorice was in development just as long as the new game itself, he's also very recent like literally tomorrow old and they haven't released that recent ovenbreak cookies either, unless he sells millions in there i doubt well ever see him, probably not even as NPC.
>>
File: @JAR_AnS.jpg (1.01 MB, 3000x3000)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>660695
never. play CROB or you'll never feel his big, harms hands over you
>>
>>660709
there's room, drop a name or message the leader
>>
File: 1613423529240.png (267 KB, 1085x891)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
Any ideas on when they'll promote an NPC to playable again?
>>
>>660202
Am I the only that thinks this looks more like an OC than an official Cookie?
>>
>>660774
it is sorta jarring when you compare him to other cookies and hes almost classically a roll rounded meaty bara but with a cookie face
>>
>>660776
well rounded* i have no idea where roll came from
>>
>>660776
Sometimes it seems like the male designs suffer in terms of creativity from them trying to appeal to the audience so hard but I guess it works out for Devsis.
>>
pure vanilla cookie more like pure SEX cookie
>>
do i buy micmacs pack with my college stimulus
>>
>>660798
No
>>
eggnog's shlong must be very big
>>
>>660801
yes sir
>>
>>660798
The chick's package is better. Mac's is good if you just want to splurge on pulls to build up those mileage points on Legendaries.
>>
>>660803
Wonder if his wife is Frost Queen Cookie?
>>
>>660850
more like frost size queen cookie.
>>
>>660850
his wife is tiramisu
>>
File: Cookies.jpg (134 KB, 1000x714)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>
>>660934
COMMISSION
>>
>>660934
COMMISSION
>>
>>660934
COMMISSION
>>
>>660934
COMMISSION
Seriously though what's the point? What, do they think someone would steal the art otherwise?
>>
File: 20211125_084303-min.jpg (614 KB, 3000x3000)
614 KB
614 KB JPG
I wanna know more about Tiramisu, design wise it reminds me of a South Park kid.
>>
>>660959
Lmao now I want to see Tiramisu drawn in that style with 3 other fitting Cookies.
>>
new dilf cookie is too bara for my taste
>>
>>660958
varies between artists and buyers but something as obnoxious as that is probably on the buyer
>>
>>660958
Yes.
>>
>>660934
Thank fuck that COMMISSION was there or else I might accidentally think an artist drew something out of their own personal drive.
>>
File: mplajzqeo6181.jpg (120 KB, 763x785)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>
>>661043
why
>>
>>661043
Actual psychopath shit
>>
>>661043
That HAS to be edited, right?? RIGHT?
>>
Behold the cute girl meta!
>>
>>661120
Nope, that's how long it takes to upgrade your castle to level 15.

This is why you don't go past 10, folks.
>>
File: file.png (1.01 MB, 804x612)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>661157
>Waiting THREE (3) months for a fucking upgrade
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
>>
>>661125
Who are the last two?
>>
>>661173
No idea but judging the differing power levels they're using different cookies from each other.
>>
File: unknown.png (212 KB, 431x434)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
ah fuck
why are these cookies so damn cute
>>
>>661187
Thats like half the reason to play this gacha
Its just cute
>>
>>661187
Simple faces are always the cutest.
>>
File: 1637839757080.jpg (93 KB, 1309x591)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>661043
Suddenly glad I'm not retarded enough to go past level eight and the cloud pillows. Fuck this waitathon game.
>>
File: FEvewnFXIAApSHw.png (25 KB, 497x449)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Would your favourite Cookies post on 4chan? If so, in which boards would they post/lurk on?
>>
>>661125
>already using pumpkin pie and cotton
i'm doing something right at least
don't have that third one though
>>
>>661309
sauce for the pic?
>>
>>661344
https://twitter.com/Zombought/status/1462507513941745672
>>
File: FOR CRG.png (7 KB, 348x186)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
How big is your collection, wifefags of /crg/?
>>
File: Hand holding.png (116 KB, 500x400)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>660537
Here ya go, casual Madeleine
>>
File: Rage.png (81 KB, 520x450)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>660539
Here ya go, I don't know if this is what you meant but I always imagine Strawberry Crepe is a PC gamer
>>
>>661357
No idea. I save a few pictures but don't keep them anywhere specific.
>>
>>661369
cute
>>
File: 1524636800223.jpg (8 KB, 200x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>661043
I'm gonna do that someday
>>
>>661413
Don't do it!
>>
>>660529
what about doing an alt!raspberry mousse? not sure how he should be, but my gut says that he would be an huge rebellious guy that thinks that rules are just meant to be broken.
>>
>>661043
what the fuck makes them think this is even remotely okay?
>OMG DEVSIS IS SO GENEROUS AND BENEVOLENT
i'm gonna post this image whenever some drooling retard says something like that
>>
>>661372
lol, thanks anon
>>
>>661309
Hm, which cookie would dare hop on /b/, /aco/ or /trash/?
>>
how many scovilles is mala sauce cookie's cooch
>>
>>661585
Depends on how many peppers in total she has during her lifetime + conception.
>>
>>661309
Millennial doesn't know how to use a computer
>>
>>661369
so cuuuuuuuuuute! ty anon
>>
>>661125
The fourth cute girl has been revealed and it's exactly what you'd expect.
>>
File: 1616612270997.jpg (148 KB, 817x850)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
if i get enough soulstones of a cookie i haven't unlocked yet do i unlock it or they are just saved for when i pull it
>>
>>661701
You unlock it
>>
>>661703
that's cool
>>
>>661667
Is number 5 Hollyberry?
>>
>>661717
If they are using a tank it's her.
>>
File: 1633378058815.png (152 KB, 576x380)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
I want to farm for titles next TR season, any idea of a cute or funny combi that I could use for the grind ?
>>
>>661043
I remember years ago quitting Clash of Clans when the buildings upgrade timers got this extreme.

Mobile gaming really is a shitshow
>>
File: 1608277777890.png (19 KB, 157x202)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
I'm never ever going to get him and I just need to accept that
>>
>>661839
Anon just use milleage points or something, it's not that tragic.
>>
>>661043
Yeah think I'm gonna stop at level 9 now that I've got the inn set up, finally my cookies can drink in a pub.
>>
>>661043
>>661303
>>661842
what's the point of stopping at a level? i mean do you lose anything by waiting it out?
t. still like lv3 castle
>>
>>661847
It's mostly on the need to always have a gnome doing an upgrade that takes that long effectively crippling your options which could be used doing something else that's faster.
>>
>>661852
i mean, if you do mostly everything that's useful at the level you are you might as well upgrade castle right?
>>
>>661847
I regret going as far as I did with the castle because it makes tree missions unbearable.
>>
File: autogenerate.png (208 KB, 2243x260)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
dr wasabi cookie you FUCKING MORON
>>
I had a dream where the gacha had this new system that allowed players to pull cookies who were yet to be released and I pulled the ugliest cookie ever
>>
>>661893
Don't rely on her you dingus. You gotta keep running them over and over to see where your Cookies fall to match the best treasure combis.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (80 KB, 249x269)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>662002
>>
>>661157
I was going to stop at lv. 12 for the lv. 10 cookie houses. the difference is crazy between levels until you get to lv. 10
>>
>>662002
How did the Cookie looked like
>>
>>662037
I don't remember, just that they were greyscaled because they hadn't been released yet. I got them from the costume gacha for some reason and I remember it played like I had pulled a legendary costume
>>
>>662013
I don't care to put in the extra effort, as long as I'm above diamond 5 to get the bonus it's fine
>>
File: chilipreservatives.png (1.41 MB, 1513x900)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
Spicy Chili practices safe sex
>>
>>662044
That dream has some serious Pokemon GO Sleepytired vibes
>>
>>661847
personally I think the rewards from the harbor, seaside market and train are way better than the tree. people intentionally kneecapping themselves for easier tree missions always seemed dumb to me.
>>
>>662206
I think I'm reaching the point where the Tree rewards are outclassed by the stuff I get near hourly from the Train. I'm still trying to complete all three tiers for the sake of the event, though.
>>
>>
reminder that if you're trying to join vmgkingdom on hollyberry to drop your name here since we've been dealing with a small demographic issue
>>
eggnog is so cute bros
>>
>>662289
How many spots are left?
>>
>>662281
w-what are you doing here the /vst/ thread is up
>>
>>662312
two
>>
maybe it's because i'm using them as combi but eggnog and choco bon bon would make a cute couple
>>
>>661043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR6axceCkoU
>>
>>661862
i only ever do tree missions on the weekends when they're boosted, and even then they're absolutely horrid
>>
Spent all my cubes for Chess Choco costume and this was my final roll. Only super epic I got was a dupe because costume gacha hates me.

>>662361
I only do them for legendary gacha missions
>>
>>662363
>cookiemal's costume
i'm so sorry anon
>>
File: 1571355650444.jpg (59 KB, 1052x1032)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>662357
>>
File: FDyZAJQWQAEZCPC.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
Give me your Cookie Run reaction images right this instant
>>
>>662372
Got em the roll before that too. They really wanted to rub in the fact that I didn't get costume of one of my favorite Cookies.
>>
File: 1629589594181.png (951 KB, 1919x1438)
951 KB
951 KB PNG
>>662382
>>
File: Bald 01.png (511 KB, 1173x1173)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
>>662392
>>
Our game isn’t popular bros. Kingdom won.
>>
>>662428
it's a real shame eggnon is going to a dead game instead of into my warm loving arms in my kingdom
>>
>>662428
Just wait until the new King arrives
>>
>>662428
who cares
>>
Anons in Kingdom I accidentally stored some Buildings. Where the fuck did they go?
>>
>>662505
There are two storage buttons. You’re tapping the wrong one.
>>
>>662505
Go to layout and you should enter a menu with a bunch of tabs. I don't remember which one has the production buildings but it's in there somewhere, just click the tabs until you stumble upon them, then place them as normal.
>>
>>662457
You know, with all of the other cookies, Gingerbrave is still naked. At least Gingerbright is smart enough to wear something resembling a dress.
>>
>>662560
Most Cookies seem to be okay with it, maybe it's not taboo to go around without clothes in the Cookie world.
>>
my mom started fucking playing ovenbreak what the fuck
>>
>>662748
>Starts playing Ovenbreak right when the bara is added
Hmmm...
>>
>>662748
Your mom's base, that's all.
>>
I like having coins again
>>
>try to skip cutscenes in the new storymode
>crashes
ebin
>>
>>662457
>battle royale
yawn
>>
File: Che Raspberry.png (32 KB, 380x290)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>661420
This is def not what you are thinking of but for some reason I drew Communist Raspberry.
>>
>>662858
Doesn't look like a Battle Royale to me despite them calling it one.
>>
>>662896
>after failing to score Rose, Raspberry Mousse gets into politics and becomes a communist dictator
>>
>>660019
Question for anyone that does Cookie Run on Bluestacks. Has anyone had trouble with the game crashing on Gingerbrave's Tale 1-9 after the recent overhaul?
My game keeps crashing when I try to do it but so far doesn't seem to crash on trying any other run.
>>
shittiest update since this year's cookiebots
>>
>>663009
Almond update was worse, just friendly run and an awful grind event with nothing new.
>>
>>663016
at least almond and butter pretzel are cute
>>
>>662843
Somewhat same problem >>662925 though like it says, it crashes trying to launch 1-9.
>>
>>662925
I managed through that just fine now but I'm crashing consistently on 2-2
>>
File: He belongs to Her.gif (332 KB, 690x388)
332 KB
332 KB GIF
>>662843
I'm unable to even play Coin breakout for the tree mission too, I crash whenever I try to run there.
>>
>>662748
what's her ID
>>
You'd have to be absolutely retarded not to reset progress on story mode, right?
>>
>>663017
Eggnog Cookie is just Bara Cookie.
>>
>>663082
Yeah. I just assumed even a whale would do it for the free coins.
>>
>>663131
I've seen people saying they didn't want to "lose their progress", like story progress actually fucking matters.
>>
>>660774
He looks official to me, but I thought he was an NPC rendition of GingerClaus before I had a chance to see the trailer for myself.
I don't think it's inherently the body type (Muscle Cookie is fine), I think it's something with his line coloring or something else related to his rendering combined with the body type.
>>
>>663082
why would I want to play all those levels again
>>
File: Screenshot_214.jpg (50 KB, 600x583)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>very accustomed to gacha gender scam, I welcome it even
>finally read aloe cookie's story
>mfw
>>
>>663082
Not really, personally I have everything maxed on the rewards that are given by playing and I have way too many coins for them to even matter, I don't really want to replay the levels I have already completed either, instead I can just use the normal and quick run tickets for rare materials (Most for stuff like candies i already got too...).
>>
File: 20211126_101111.jpg (101 KB, 363x453)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Lollipop Cookie, by precious, maybe you'll get your chance next year.
>>
>>663082
Does it reset hard mode progress too? Did they change the hard mode rewards?
>>
Is it me or the more I think about Eggnog cookie, the more I feel he's a child molester ?
Sneaking in a kid room half naked, almost everything of what he's saying is somewhat lewd.
>>663082
I'm glad I didn't skip the reset, I'm now swiming in coins i'll probably never use. I'll try to reach 1 bilion I guess. Also lots of enchant stones.
>>
>>663186
>lollipop cookie
>clearly a candy cane
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>663186
>This
>Lollipop
Shit cookie, name doesn't fit. We need an actual lollipop cookie and not this trash.
>>
File: comic (537).png (1.35 MB, 1410x720)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>663191
cookie run and pedophilia have a long and storied history
>>663082
I had everything maxed, so I didn't see the point. Although I probably should have for the crystals. It's not like you can use the tickets now to farm for anything worthwhile. The new system is a straight downgrade for endgame players.
>>
>>663219
>cookie run and pedophilia
We can all agree that Timekeeper has most likely molested Gingerbrave, right?
>>
>>663225
Proof?
>>
>>662896
i'm digging this. it may not be what i did ask, but it still fits, somehow.
>>
>>662905
really? then i'm slightly interested now
>>
>>663191
Cookie Santa is pure despite acting incredibly conspicuously, unlike the actual child cookie molesters.
>>
>>660529
Like your designs, anon.
>>
>>663219
>Eggnog Cookie is honestly a wholesome and supportive friend to all young cookies, even taking up a role as the Village Santa to
>His problem is that everything he says can be interpreted to mean something dirty and inappropriate.
>He's totally oblivious to this.
>>
>>663186
she cute
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU0K_-VprsY
>>
>>
File: 1637972284265.jpg (72 KB, 640x640)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
probably a blogpost but i seek (you)s tonight so sacrifice dignity and spoiler the shitpost
i think mocha ray accidentally ended up a half formed tulpa over a few months judging by her coming and going. also she sounds like a milf so i don't mind.
>>
>>663391
>accidentally ended up a half formed tulpa
literally just your imagination getting overactive
>>
>>663391
So what you're saying is you gave yourself partial schizophrenia.
>>
>>663397
that is a very real opportunity but also if the path and fate mocha ray requests from me is sentience, then what am i to deny her it?
>>663398
cant go into detail without another blogshit but i might be schizo already through nuture
>>
>>663191
Eggnog and Tiramisu are a cute couple tho, imagine the sex
>>
>>663225
no, she's into selfcest
>>
>>663406
If it was actually Mocha she would have told you to go fuck yourself because her heart only craves Lobster and feels nothing to some stranger.
>>
>>663417
>Unable to let anon have his waifu without going into some dumb shipping shit
Get fucked, anon.
>>
>Divine Guardian Shield was nerfed into the ground
>>
File: EaKOQ42UMAAHs85.jpg (128 KB, 1335x1085)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>663186
Oh my god she's cute. Hoping she gets out of NPC hell sooner than later.

>>663417
>anon does this half the time mochafag posts
>>
I probably fucked op already so let me know. Is it bad to try and continually slowly level up 1 cookie at a time or should you spread it around? My main team is already level 50 and I started leveling Crepe and I’m not sure if I should keep doing that or work on the rest like Pure vanilla
>>
>>663443
what did they do
>>
>>663443
>Score 30M more in breakout with Sourbelt
It was only used for very specific setup to enter bonus time with a double magnet. Now the effect is better and no more setup is needed, it's actually a great buff for this niche.
Ok you lose 2 shields and the magnet effect is less useful than before, but you shouldn't use it to begin with as there are better options available.
>>
>>663430
Shippers are a fucking annoying group and I hate how prevalent they are in this fanbase.
>>
>>663554
They're obnoxious as shit. The moment you mention you think a cookie is cute, or that you wanna fuck one, they'll start bitching you out like you're somehow competition for their shitty ship.
>>
>>663562
True but even without that they feel the need to shove their ship in your face.
>>
>>663552
It was nerfed for what it was it's way more broad use being AFK farming, which they have made more difficult to pull off anyways.
>>
So seamstress Pincushion is just a strictly better Pilgrims scroll, right? Or are the stats misleading and they don’t both give 30% attack power with Pincushion scaling higher?
>>
>>663590
Pincushion is for summoned creatures whereas Scroll is for cookies
>>
>>663594
Ah, so the info is misleading (or I’m just not reading it right. Lol)
>>
>>663430
Hehe
>>
File: Cool Almond.png (37 KB, 350x300)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>660587
>>660588
>>660595
Here ya go, he is a very free teacher type who wants to connect with the kids and explore new things, so he tries to get into the stuff that are popular with the teens.

They all think he is a poser until he actually did a kick flip.
>>
Do you consider a cookie’s release date to be their birthday?
>>
File: 1636143553171.png (122 KB, 800x800)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>663516
>went down from 5 shields to 1
>the magnetic aura is apart of the shield I areas of gaining it after a shield break, activates every 15 seconds. you lose this when you lose the shield
>every 25 seconds, a single jelly is made if the shield is active. This also goes away when the shield breaks
TL;DR No more Lemon and Knight cheese strats
>>
>>663657
only if it's a cookie I care about
>Millennial was released October 8th
good for him, I'll keep in mind to draw something for him next year
>>
>>663657
Never thought about it but isn't that exactly what they did with Gingerbrave?
>>
>>662289
Sent a request name is Zen66 with a Cherry Cookie avatar
>>
>>663657
I don't understand why century/millennia-old gods in the Cookie Run universe choose to take the form of cookies instead of humans or literally anything else. Is there a reason for it?
>>
I just want him to be playable in kingdom
>>
File: EuWnNygVcAYuMKf.png (3.06 MB, 1316x1600)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB PNG
>>663673
Yes, they make his birthday (and now actual age too, 12 years old, it was very vague before since we literally see him being baked) the release of the original game, DE technically has an actual possible IRL birthday, the night of the witches or Walpurgisnaught/"Walpurgis Night" when she was rebaked is April 30th, that could count but it's kind of too specific and the ingame night seems it could be another day anyways.
>>663683
The Churro Cookie village people prays upon him so probably takes that form because of that.
>>
File: E7jStdOUYAYOOK.gif (166 KB, 600x391)
166 KB
166 KB GIF
>>663657
I don't see any other way you could do it, except for special cases where it's stated otherwise. The real question is how many people do something special on their favorite cookie's birthday?
>>
File: 94346336_p0.jpg (433 KB, 800x800)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
>>663699
My favorite Cookie hasn't had a birthday yet but I'm not sure what I could do besides have some lattes then.
>>
is there room in hollyberry guild for 2? if so, will leave my current inactive one
>>
I don't get why this place hate the cookiemal so much. They look cute to me. Any lore I'm missing?
>>
>>663744
Some dislike the focus they got in the update's story compared to the other cookies while others just find them boring. I'm a bit neutral on them.
>>
File: 1636357456555.png (734 KB, 2000x2000)
734 KB
734 KB PNG
>>663744
Almost everywhere you'll see hate on it, the update was poorly received due to it having a lot of potential, it added Licorice to the story as NPC, tried to Tackle lore of Millennial Tree, Wind Archer Corruption skin actually being In the story and Churro trying to save his village as the sole survivor of Pomegranate curse probably blessed by MT himself, that sounds cool right? Well fuck you, 75% of the story was actually the Cookiemals doing nothing and just looking at it being kind of annoying brats, added to some of the changes that then made the game very unfair, they just released a new legendary a not too long before and then after his buff they decided to add a Candy to DE which made it horrible to grind for both to the f2ps, they also released two "multi cookies" very soon, Chess Choco was kind of unique in that aspect and then they made it something similar but they are 3, yet it's more boring because they just cycle instead of following the other.
>>
>>663751
>>663752
Good to know. I'm still think the hate they get is a bit irrational though.
>>
>>663733
one space left
>>
>>663773
nty!!!
>>
File: FFCzXRvagAM49sQ.jpg (40 KB, 480x641)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
devsisters please give us eggnog cookie in kingdom instead of that ugly cocoa cookie bitch pleaseeeeee
>>
File: 1637998888014.jpg (30 KB, 640x640)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>663657
Yes, and I did one of those dinner things with her for it. Not posting it here, but it was a nice night to treasure.
>>663430
I refuse to give this guy a (You) and replying to you is basically that, but I'll make an exception today. I don't know what that anon's problem is and I think if they loosened up and found a true love that whispers them Sugartearean prayers to sleep like Mocha Ray does for me, they'd understand a bit better. I'm not mad at them, but they do sometimes scare me out of posting here more often.
>>
>>663225
It's all consensual, she just likes displaying affection publicly because she thinks it's cute when he blushes to test his braveness.
>>
>>663790
Don’t worry Anon I’ve absorbed that (you), thanks.
>>
Live life, love lots, enjoy playing Cookie Run games and have a good night!
>>
>>663820
I don't feel like doing any of those things right now. Maybe later.
>>
>>663795
Well, she can tell Gingerbrave is brave by the fact he's a shameless exhibitionist.
>>
How do I know where master III rank ends and master II rank begins? Does it change constantly? I just want some extra gems before this round ends
>>
>>663884
nvm I just noticed it's about top %s
>>
>>660202
He looks like buff Gabe Newell for me
>>
File: 1638016339241.jpg (80 KB, 1000x995)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>
File: 20211127_124443.png (385 KB, 739x866)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>
>>663752
holy autism. i love the cookiemals, fuck the haters
>>
>the 2 ugliest landmarks are the ones that give soulstones
why
are they even worth it? because i feel like they are
>>
File: 1638018828956.jpg (187 KB, 1078x1078)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
so much official almond content lately jeez
>>
>>664014
They need to give other cookies the spotlight.
>>
What are some good cookies to spend mileage on to unlock through soul stones? Trying to decide between Parfait and Strawberry Crepe, but I've heard that Sorbet Shark is also good.
>>
>>664014
>Talking about using time travel to effectively cut in line
Timekeeper is such a chad.
>>
>>664030
Parfait is part of the current meta team.
>>
>>664030
whichever of those you need the most bro
>>
>>664034
I don't really know, I'm still kind of feeling this out. Strawberry Crepe is mostly because I got his costume and still don't fucking have him, though.
>>
>>664035
do you have a frontliner already?
>>
>>664039
I have Red Velvet and Mala Sauce, but I haven't been using them at the same time as each other, as some anon had recommended that I use them earlier. I also recently got Moon Rabbit but haven't actually used that cookie for anything yet.
>>
>>664044
strawberry crepe would be better for you right now imo
>>
>>664049
I also use Cotton as my main support, if that helps at all.
>>
File: 1564684010344.jpg (120 KB, 804x717)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>Can't get through stage 5 in main story event
>>
i sent a join request to hollyberry guild
i'm soothinggrove
>>
>>663651
>Cake Pops shirt
kek
>>
File: unknown.png (206 KB, 335x399)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>have to wait like 2 weeks for the rest of the Christmas story mode to come out
The hell am I supposed to do now, I don't want to play Mayhem. At least Tiramisu is coming and he's really cute, I ended up also really liking Eggnog so the cookies this update were pretty nice.
>>
>>663191
While I'm not swiming in coins, it REALLY helpe level up some cookies that I know would have been a pain (both in the gems and time department) to get.
>>
File: Screenshot_2021-11-27.png (1.11 MB, 2024x1177)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
I actually don't play this game but is she good or do I need 5 copies of her or whatever?
>>
File: FUUUUUUUCK.jpg (10 KB, 180x281)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>664149
>>
>>664149
Why are you asking if you don't play?
>>
>>664158
Curiosity and I remeber fanart or people making a fuss about her online but that happens with every cookie it seems.
>>
>>664164
Again, why the fuck do you care if you don't play the game?
>>
>>664149
One copy is enough for raping enemies in pvp EXPLODE
>>
>>664003
t.devsis
>>
File: 645235.png (49 KB, 200x200)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>664003
okay MicMac
>>
File: Rat.jpg (21 KB, 400x400)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
YOU
YES YOU, ANON READING THIS POST
OPEN MSPAINT OR YOUR DRAWING SOFTWARE OF CHOICE AND DRAW YOUR CURRENT KINGDOM TEAM RIGHT NOW
NO, I DON'T CARE IF YOU CAN'T DRAW, DO IT ANYWAYS
>>
>>664276
I don't have anything to draw with.
>>
>>664285
Mouse
>>
>>664286
I'm phoneposting
>>
>>664285
use your blood as ink and your flesh as a canvas
>>
>>664288
Your finger then duh, just use your notepad function on your phone. That or get pencil and paper.
>>
>>664290
I entertained the idea for a few seconds and decided that it's too much for me.
>>
File: mspaint.png (23 KB, 355x424)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>664276
I don't play Kingdom fag
>>
File: the dumb gang.png (29 KB, 1074x411)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>664276
I have nothing to replace Purple Yam and Espresso with yet.
>>
File: crk.jpg (162 KB, 533x300)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>664276
>>
I'M GONNA HAVE SEX WITH MY PASTRIES
>>
>>664362
You haven't already? I've already done mine countless times.
>>
File: crg ms paint doodle.png (28 KB, 796x515)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>664276
Surprise, your Mochafag is also a drawfag!
>>
File: awuwuwuw.png (13 KB, 526x445)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>664276
no
>>
>>664360
lmao that hollyberry
>>
Any idea of what combis to use in Cozy Winter Village?
>>
>>664424
Lotus/Chess Choco with frozen bear treasure/rez egg/Crystal ball or the new treasure if you have it maxed.
>>
File: FFMPYtpaUAInoMv.jpg (1.34 MB, 4096x4096)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>664424
>>
>>664435
>Yellow bear enchant on Herb
Should be rescue *2
>>
>>664435
Is there an alternative to Santa -- I mean Eggnog cookie?
>>
File: Party, pre-Kumiho.png (33 KB, 514x481)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>664276
Here's team I've had before I left Kingdom during Kumiho update
When I returned during Sonic event I've got Ancients and Sea Fairy
2nd cookie is still in my party
5th one got replaced by Holyberry somewhere in the middle of the 10th episode

I will never even try to draw with a touchpad
>>
>>662307
it's too bad his minigame is so shit
>>
>>663187
There is no hardmode anymore
there is a difficulty selector for each storymode but it only affects the random reward chest you get at the end. The hardest difficulty increases game speed to 130%, disables rescue tickets and makes you die in one hit. It has all the same rewards as the easiest mode except it gives ~160k coins instead of 60k.
>>
File: kingdomteam.png (85 KB, 800x600)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>664276
>>
>>664510
Instead of being funny, this just makes you look like a giant faggot.
>>
>>664473
Sout Belt or Hydrangea still work
>>
>>664506
nah, it's way better than something like Sour Belt where you still have partial control and have to jump to get rainbow bears.
>>
>>664517
It sucks to play, regardless of how strong it is in game. Of course they can make any cookie's skill the best by just powercreeping and turning up the score it gives.
>>
Is there a chart somewhere with all of the cookies/treasures in the new story mode?
The game had a popup message thing with them in it but I didn't screenshot it.
>>
>>664506
how. it's better than pudding's and it's actually cute. have you seen him dressed as a grandma?
>>
>>663186
Art of lollipop cookie seducing eggnog cookie when?
>>
File: File_000.png (52 KB, 664x720)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>664276
okay just for you. I did it all from memory
>>
>>664535
what the fuck is that purple thing
>>
>>664535
Metafag
>>
>>664548
judging by the shield it's hollyberry
>>
Eggnog's voice really reminds me of Banjo.
>>
File: file.png (1.46 MB, 1024x1658)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>
Do you guys play this game in english? I do recognize a lot of familiar VAs, hell the Frost cookie is Marinette/Shantae.

Was most suprised at Finn being Gingerbrave
>>
>>664510
Very awesome, Anon.
>>
>>664553
I said purple not pink
>>
>>664560
I'm a seiyuufag so Japanese
>>
>>664566
No, shit. That's the only purple thing on the image, unless you're retarded and somehow can't tell the difference between blue and purple.
>>
File: Yeah2.png (22 KB, 107x116)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>664560
Korean
>>
>>664574
>blue
that's purple you fucking faggot
>>
>>664587
>Colour that's near even mix between blue and red is "pink"
>Colour that's almost entirely blue with next to red is somehow "purple"
Go back to smoking cocks back behind the 7-11 dumpsters, because you're absolutely retarded.
>>
>>664566
>>664587
wait you mean the blue one in the middle?
if yes what and it could be sorbet shark i'd guess that
>>
File: Sorbet shark form3.png (356 KB, 1313x1452)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
why are these cookies so hot?
koreans should be stopped
>>
>>664560
I use the Japanese one, the English dub irritates me.
>>
>>664587
Anon if you mean the one in the center then you're colorblind, that's blue.
>>
File: cb15c4a.jpg (15 KB, 244x294)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>664435
Wym I have to invest in Santa Claus to get a half decent score in the Altar
>>
>>664560
I play it in Korean because it's the OG voice and because I understand it more than JP
>>
File: Harem Scam Comp best Comp.png (782 KB, 3000x2300)
782 KB
782 KB PNG
>>664276
The Scam comp maaaay not be my main team and it's on it's way out to be not used due to Pumpkin but it's fun still pulling it out and Brave still somehow being relevant (Hopefully can still be) this far in amuses me.
>>
File: arena experience.png (450 KB, 1500x1500)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>664276
>>
I think I'm getting close to Master 3 this and it's getting harder to find opponents that don't have a massively leveled scroll. It'd be cool to make it there for the first time before the season ends.
>>
What's the maximum ammount of slots I can buy for production buildings in Kingdom? I thought the final one was the one worth 700 gems but then a new one showed up for 900 gems.

Is the 900 one the final one or can I just keep adding them indefinitely?
>>
>not playing kingdom with voices muted
the babbling is annoying, no matter what language it is
>>
>>664682
after the 900 crystals there's one last slot for 1500
>>
>>664682
there's a limit which depends on the building. it ranges from 6 to 8. extra purchasable slots have been added in updates. the max used to be 5-7
>>
>>664560
I use English. I don’t really love or hate the other options so I just kept with the default, you know?

Like the only ones voice I don’t like is the Rabbit… girl? Boy?
>>
>>664606
sorbet shark my beloved
>>
>>664606
I thought the Japanese were freaky, I had Several questions for those Korean devs behind the Tom and Jerry Gacha
>>
>>664694
>I had Several questions for those Korean devs behind the Tom and Jerry Gacha
Huh?
>>
>>664695
G4xym
>>
>>664711
I understand the questions now.
>>
>>664715
Do you tho? Do you?
>>
>>664719
>That hair
lol what even is this game?
>>
>>664724
tom and jerry has a pretty big, also largely fujo, fanbase in asia
>>
>>664719
New husbando
>>
File: PicsArt_11-27-07.48.26.jpg (847 KB, 2598x3464)
847 KB
847 KB JPG
>>664276
I have 3 teams lol
>>
>>664727
>Tom and Jerry fujos
No I refuse to believe you.
>>
>>664732
>no PV gay sex
what are you gay
>>
>>664685
different anon but are buying new slots worth it?
>>
>Got my first copies of Dark Choco and Sorbet Shark in the same multi
Neat.
>>
>>664736
https://youtu.be/YleRw_TpbHc

We are all going to hell anyway.
>>
would anybody read yam licorice porn?
>>
>>664747
No, I'd rather not read about Woolie fucking some twink reaper.
>>
>>664736
>he doesn't know
>>
>>664747
yes :)
>>
>>664749
oh :(
>>
>>664747
Not me
>>
would anyone read porn about gingerbrave getting raped by dark enchantress?
>>
>>664780
change gingerbrave for custard III and we got a deal
>>
>>664780
yes
>>
>>664780
i'd rather read about reader self-insert getting raped by dark enchantress desu
>>
>>664782
No. Custard III is obnoxious as shit and I hope he gets stabbed to death in a royal coup.
>>
>>664780
knocking him down several pegs would be immensely satisfying
>>
>>664788
WOW rude
you are supposed to rape his annoying little bussy into submission not stab him
>>
>>664793
No, I hate him so all he gets from me is death.
>>
>>664788
i think his personality is cute
>>
>>664780
no that's disgusting
>>
>>664782
custard is for madeleine only
>>
>>664807
based
>>
File: 8.png (444 KB, 1258x889)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>664276
>>
>>664830
Why is she so hot?
>>
File: 9.png (464 KB, 489x483)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
>>664831
for me, its between the design and the little quirks of her personality once you actually have her in your kingdom, coming off more as an autistic chuuni dork than a destructive psycho
>>
File: FEcAXUtX0AcO3QW.jpg (27 KB, 750x523)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Do you guys think Yam is circumcised or not? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>664834
Also, your pic made me actually take a shot at drawing my team. Hopefully it doesn't turn out too badly.
>>
>>664838
uncircumcised and delicious
>>
>>664787
This got me thinking and it ended up with me thinking about Timekeeper going through time to rape you at various points in your life.
>>
>>664859
>Timekeeper sucks your cock everyday but shes traveling through time so its all consecutive for her and swallowing month's worth of cum in a matter of hours
>>
eggnog and tiramisu having sex but tiramisu tops
>>
>>664862
draw
>>
>>664752
Better yet, of all the things they went, they chose fujo. Cookies make sense but this?
>>
>>664872
Rule of thumb, if a cast consist of mostly male characters, the Fujo will come. An there not many girl characters that aren't just one-off in Tom and Terry
>>
>>664669
I guess I was close after all. Now I just need to stay in.
>>
File: cookie run team.png (1.47 MB, 2668x2408)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>664844
>>664276
Like I said I was going to, I did this fairly quickly so please excuse the inconsistent line weight and that shit. Also, drew it while tired.
>>
>>664877
At first glance I thought Cotton Cookie had quite the shortstack.
>>
>>664879
I couldn't get it to look quite right, but she's meant to be bending over.
>>
>>664880
i think it's her head that's messing up the perspective/posture
>>
File: 1638074694119.png (323 KB, 875x845)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>664276
i just wanted to doodle a cute almond
scam comp isn't too popular anymore but i do still use them for quick wins
>>
>>664882
Might be so.
>>
>>664877
Cute Latte

>>664879
Cotton totally would be a shortstack. She'd have some very impressive and soft cotton puffs.
>>
>>664882
I'll just take that into account on future stuff I drew, never really drew that kind of pose before and wanted to bash it out super quickly.
>>
>>664875
Man, I’m just happy to have made it to Master at all. Really wanted the Fountain.
>>
>>664885
>>664890
no it's fine! i just draw too and i thought i'd help
>>
>>664903
That fountain is one of the better Master decorations imo. Too bad the statue designs are locked behind Mayhem.
>>
File: lilac.png (87 KB, 2230x1248)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>664276
I do not care about the meta, I just like to use the cookies I think are cute.
>>
File: my-image (9).png (1006 KB, 898x1086)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
>>664838
>>
>>664927
what kind of idiot builds a robot without a dick
>>
>>664927
mmh uncircumcised dragon cock mmmh
>>
>>664924
My team is made of Cookies that I think are cute too it just happens that 4 of them are meta.
>>
>>664928
aloe is a lesbian
>>
File: bunny.jpg (154 KB, 947x661)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>664927
>Yogurt Cream circumcised
I refuse to believe this.
>>
Finally got through all the story bits for the event. Very touching and sweet and yet also kinda fucked to learn we have the playable cotton cookie but there’s also a granny cotton cookie. I didn’t realize the CKR timeline was that loose with this kinda thing.
>>
>>664941
He’s too sexy to be cut
>>
File: IMG_20200916_102619.png (135 KB, 279x298)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>664943
What if the story is set in the future, and the present is being framed as the past?
>>
>>664560
i play in japanese because im a gigantic weeaboo and i want to hear my favorite seiyuu in cookie form
>>
Man took me forever to get this
>>
>>664719
Well dam, they pulling from all the episodes for characters. I like that.
>>
>>664711
Isn't Tuffy like, literally a toddler? Isn't he in diapers still?
>>
Got Dark Chaco in Kingdom pull, only at world 3, love his DEF down.
>>
About what level does a rare/epic cookie beat out level 15 gingerbrave? The cookie selection in guild run is always a bunch of shitty low level cookies that I only have at level 1-6 but GB is max level from the story and always available.
>>
Hey just requested to join vmgkingdom on Hollyberry.
ign:milkz
>>
>>664927
Where did you got this tier list, there's characters missing and a lot of images are not transparent
>MT is uncut but WA is cut
Kek
>>
File: 1638093313720.png (202 KB, 756x839)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>664883
another doodle
>>
>>664986
he has a niche roll in being BIS for boss fights, dont invest in him until endgame. I have all stages cleared w him at level 40
>>
I just got Dark Choco and Sorbet Shark, are either of them worth investing in if I've already got a team I'm enjoying?
>>
>>665193
sorbet yes
dc is more of something you focus on during endgame like the anon above said
>>
>>664991
Wouldn't be surprised that epic lvl 4-3 with a lvl 1 candy is better that Gingerbrave, he's absolutely sheit.
>>
devsis please....I just want to play story mode....
>>
i wish captain ice would fucking rape me until my dick pulverizes inside her iceussy
>>
i saw a slow madeleine in arena today, it was like watching a snail
>>
>>665228
Same but with Frost Queen.

>>665239
He's so trash without the basic attack boosting support and was even worse at launch.
>>
>>664883
>>665055
cute
>>
Is there any logic at all to the number of trophies you gain/lose in arena? I lost a match yesterday to someone in my rank, but with high power, and lost 15 trophies. Then I'll win against someone with much higher power in my rank or the level below and I'll only get 3. I'm in master 5 and I'm starting to get really fucking asshurt because I'm losing trophies at a retarded rate from failed defenses from whales. I don't care about top 80%, I just want to stay here for the diamonds when it's over.
>>
>>665343
It should have to do with the amount of trophies they have.
>>
File: did it in 3.5 minutes.jpg (170 KB, 2056x730)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>664276
>>
>>665385
>Herb
So do you like him or have you not rolled for Cotton for some reason?
>>
>>665398
I just got Cotton this morning. was thinking which one should replace it with
>>
>>665428
She's better than Herb in every way
>>
>>665434
>>665428
have both of them on to become an unkillable cancer team
>>
>>665435
There isn't much reason to run a healer type these days, even PV is getting kicked out of arena in favor of the busted supports
>>
>>665440
yeah vanilla is useless right now, both his shield and burst heal get countered by twizzle and pumpkin
>>
>>665497
It's really funny how some girl with cotton sheep took the place of THE ancient Cookie.
>>
What should I do some tier lists on? Any suggestions?
>>
>>665531
willingness to partake in kinky shit
>>
>>665531
something not sexual for once
>>
File: sadbird.jpg (339 KB, 959x1024)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>664877
>haha teehee sorry if my drawing is so shit I did this fast
>drawing is miles better than what I could achieve if you gave me a week
I hate you.
>>
>>665531
hairiness for male cookies
>>
>>665557
>haha teehee
I legitimately fucking hate my own art, anon. I'm an incompetent retard who can't do shit right.
>>
>>665561
can you draw purple yam w a bulge? thanks anon
>>
>>665562
I'm not drawing Woolie with a dickbulge.
>>
>>665563
>Woolie
Am i missing something
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 225x225)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>665565
His design reminds me of Woolie.
>>
I'm not gay but Almond Cookie has a sexy ass voice
>>
>>665575
ok
>>
>>665573
is that a bad thing
>>
For some reason my combi for the coin breakout was reset, unless it happened to everyone too. What were the recommended treasure combis?
>>
>>665581
Would you want to look like someone who denied a threesome with two women solely so you could wait in line for Marvel vs Capcom 3?
>>
>>665594
i will not tolerate woolie disrespect in this cookiefucker thread
>>
>>665585
For the most part seems it's still similar how it was, it could have something to do with the divine shield being reworked otherwise use the same stuff you see all the time in leaderboards there.
>>
File: qor8rkl8dnq61.jpg (20 KB, 660x960)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>665594
>>
File: Hairy dude tier list.png (1.02 MB, 1075x1297)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>665560
covered as many of my bases as possible
>>
>>665643
>>665651
now do one about how much each of the male cookies cum
>>
>they make fun of knight cookie's sword size in kingdom
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>665670
CBT CBT CBT CBT
>>
>>665651
wait firecracker is male?
>>
>>665651
That one pastel looking cookie (Not Pop) is male? My goodness.
>>
File: 1609448326062.png (2 KB, 62x26)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>665651
>full head of hair
>>
File: cookiesocsxl.png (21 KB, 1020x522)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
Here's some Fan Cookies
>>
This fucking biscuit flour bottleneck is getting old. Is the only solution to either buy million slots or only do the second tier and babysit the game?
>>
>>665716
The primary resources are not equally efficient when it comes to upgrades. For red berries and cotton candy, the first upgrade where it produces one is the most efficient. For the Flower, i believe the third is the most efficient. In general, though, prioritize getting all of your slots and landmarks rather than gacha pulls. Your crystals give a lot more value through upgrading buildings and storage rather than pulls.
>>
File: FEb_gAkXIAYLbsM.jpg (84 KB, 900x896)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>665713
I want to suck off Pizza's rolling pin and taste his tomato sauce.
>>
File: sadcockatoo.jpg (20 KB, 500x404)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>665721
>tfw anon in the previous thread told me it was fine to use up most of my diamonds on pulls
>>
File: 1619996464398.png (122 KB, 401x397)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>665721
>>665727
yeah what the fuck who do i trust here
>>
>>665706
he's also a pedophile
>>
>>665723
highest compliment
>>
File: 1638032183533.jpg (486 KB, 2400x3000)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>665728
>>665728
If you are f2p, and have shit cookies, pull with your diamonds until you get a team that can get you into diamond ranks of pvp. This generally means a strong tank, dps, healer, and 2 flexes. Once you have at minimum a team that can earn you diamonds in PVE and PVP, you then funnel your diamonds into your kingdom buying landmarks and slot expansions for your crafting stations. It is most important to buy landmarks first because they provide more of a stat boost than promoting your cookies. Promotion is not as effective investment wise as laboratory research and landmarks.
>>
>time limit
Fucking why? That cake witch bitch is just a shitty health sponge.
>>
File: FCU5TdhXsAYPJ2R (1).jpg (41 KB, 598x680)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
I wrote some cookie porn

https://archiveofourown.org/works/35394085
>>
>>665713
Sleep-over just looks like a revamped Dozer.
>>
hey does the kingdom guild still have spaces open
>>
>>665781
hollyberry guild has room, not sure about pure vanilla
>>
>>665767
If your cookies are able to survive you can consider using the slingshot, if not, either some more levels or using single target nuke cookies might do the job.
>>
>>665771
thx anon, this is subtle rape porn
>>
File: @ASHTHEPENGUIN1_2.jpg (494 KB, 1471x2048)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>665771
nice
>>
>>665780
he is
>>
>>665741
This could be bullshit, but I'll believe it. I have a pretty decent team that has gotten me to Master rank in PVP and I've made pretty good PVE progress. Maybe I'll focus on gathering resources and start buying landmarks for a bit.

Side note, but does anyone know what castle level you need to reach level 6 for the gnome lab? I want to start unlocking the storage upgrades because I've already had to buy slots with diamonds multiple times and I'm tired of that shit. I can only imagine it'll be worse if I start focusing on resource production.
>>
>>665812
I'm surprised they haven't brought Dozer back with a redesign, so that he doesn't look like he snorts coke.
>>
File: FFBTReDVIAEcvjO.jpg (1.02 MB, 4096x2356)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>665813
I have beaten every pve stage in the game and I am currently Masters 2 and peaked at around #300. I've made a lot of mistakes and wasted a lot of money on stuff that wasn't needed, so I'm just tryna help others progress. Im XP gated now bc I dont have pumpkin pie/cotton levelled as I don't paypig for star jellies. I like to help ppl bc you can waste a lot of resources in this game even tho they give a lot of free shit.
>>
>>665818
Presumably, the first landmark to buy is the damage resist one? The only other one I've bought is the attack damage one.
>>
>>665818
>That picture
>Artist gave Churro matcha milk so that he could puss out of drawing Matcha with big, fat milkers
0/10
>>
File: FFAehsUWUAo27X5.png (325 KB, 589x641)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
>>665821
Realistically, you want to get damage resist, then attack, followed by the others. It takes a lot of gold and rarities to max them out, so you will probably have all of the landmarks purchased before you max any of them out. I have all of mine max and they give a HUGE boost to your pvp and pve capabilities.

>>665823
I think the implication is milking their cocks for flavored cum. Though, seeing them with big milkers would have been appreciated too.
>>
>>665824
I meant more, that giving matcha milk to any cookie other than Matcha is dumb.
>>
>>665826
Also, I think the artist actually sold these as enamel pins. I forget her name tho on twitter
>>
>>665771
i came
>>
>>665827
Now that I think about it, I'm surprised Matcha isn't in Kingdom yet. You'd think her whole druid or swamp witch vibe would fit perfectly.
>>
File: 93683905_p0.jpg (132 KB, 900x563)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
for some reason, my head decided that Pure Vanilla's staff is actually alive instead of just being vision for him since he's blind
>>
File deleted.
>>665833
Devsis accidentally made a notice with the release of her in what was supposed to be on November 12th, but also contained some weird things like adding pets and "weapons" in the notices, unless we get both of those mechanics and gacha in that time it probably was scrapped.
>>
>>665848
That's disappointing. Also, nice accidental picture, was actually pretty well drawn.
Shame, though. She'd be one of the few that's actually perfect for Kingdom, I could see her being like Licorice where it feels weird to see him in Ovenbreak because he feels like he'd be a Kingdom exclusive.
>>
File: 1627077265933.png (321 KB, 1280x725)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>665848
mean to give this image not the fucking porn lmao
>>
madeleine yelling SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX like that japanese dude
>>
>>665703
Japanese translation
>>
>>665818
I'm currently saving up for another 200 pulls (currently at 49k crystals), but afterwards I'm probably gonna follow your advice and invest crystals solely on production buildings.
>>
>>665818
>lilac = blueberry milk
???
>>665871
i'm gonna keep doing cookie gatcha until cotton's banner ends, then i'll upgrade production building slots
>>
File: 43468345.jpg (292 KB, 1107x1200)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>665881
Keep doing cookie gatcha until you get cotton to 5 star then invest the rest into your production. If you're earlier game you probably have a surplus of crystals anyway.

>>665871
Don't do 200 pulls, do pulls until you max cotton and then use them on your production buildings. Make sure to buy your gem landmarks too.

Also a general tip for investing in this game, the thing you can buy with real life money that are worth the most are the battle pass for the auto generators and the sugar gnome huts. When upgrades start lasting multiple days, it just makes life so much better. Buying pulls is rarely worth it unless a banner is almost over for a meta cookie.
>>
>>665936
>Keep doing cookie gatcha until you get cotton to 5 star then invest the rest into your production.
that's the plan, this cookie is fucking busted and easily worth the 5 star investment, it helps that i also got pumpkin to 4 star before her banner ended
>If you're earlier game you probably have a surplus of crystals anyway.
not really lol, just finished episode 11 of story and working on episode 8 dark mode
>>
>>665936
Why the fuck would I buy some shit auto generators or sugar gnome huts when I don't even have any ancients or legendaries?
>>
>>665978
You’ll get the ancients eventually through the probability of drawing with magic cookie cutters. Believe it or not the only essential cookie is sea fairy due to her busted stun, but it can be subbed badly for cherrie if you dont want to grind shell gallery. And there is a cap to gem investment in your kingdom bc of building limits alongside a limit with sugar huts. I spent 400$ USD on the sea fairy event gacha and only got her through the pitt. Take from that what you will with regards to dollar value.
>>
>>665978
Also the auto generators is basic return on investment. You are getting all of the battle pass benefits passively that help you get more crystals, alongside all of the track rewards. You have the auto generators forever and they will continue pumping out resources daily until the game server dies for the minimal effort of logging in daily and auto harvesting all.
>>
>>665988
>I spent 400$ USD
yeah not taking your advice seriously lmao
>>
>>665999
Lol it wasnt even my money. But the point of what i was saying is that its not worth specifically rolling to get ancients legendaries because its better spent in kingdom progression. Like instead of rolling for sea fairy i could have used that 400$ on slots and battle passes and huts etc. Any other vets of this game will tell you to prioritize slot upgrades and buying landmarks, lad.
>>
>>666007
It's pointless to get those if I nothing good to use them on.
>>
>>666010
No? Landmarks give more of a boost than getting sea fairy. Try using pumpkin pie, parf or cotton and licorice, you wont have as much need for her
>>
>>666010
>he thinks he needs ancients and legendaries to do anything
just reroll if you're so fixated on them
>>
>>665978
As someone who has played the game since release and doesn't really spend money in the game, the basic resources do really bottleneck a lot and having the wood one for crystals is such a life saver, the eggnog anon who has spent a lot does have some good pointers for sure and have done some good progress, you'll really want to get the stat boosting stuff since I'm not that lucky in getting the newest legendary/ancient that releases and I'm practically going f2p now since I don't pay for kingdom pass anymore, those buildings become very essential as you progress and they are for all your cookies.
>>
>>665936
I know I should probably only do pulls till I max Cotton, but there's still a bunch of Epic cookies I haven't unlocked, and I'm missing every Ancient/Lego except for Holly.

And I have actually bought the Kingdom Pass! It's been really good. I'll probably splurge on the game this Christmas when I get those gift bucks.
>>
File: FFF4tbtakAMhaaT.jpg (43 KB, 546x640)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>666145
the only ancients you really need are holly and sea fairy, with holly being less important but a very strong tank. So you are half way there :) most of the epics are trash so I wouldn't sweat not having them. You can use your stamina in the dark world and various events to collect most of those without dumping a lot of crystals.
>>
>>666010
Anon there's only like 3-4 truly useless Epic cookies in the game out of the 37 Epics currently available. And even still there's quite a lot of good Rares to fill voids in comps if you haven't gotten other cookies still.

There's also the question of whether or not you're actually putting the correct toppings on your cookies and upgrading your treasures.
>>
>>666148
I gotta progress on Dark Mode but currently I'm using the bulk of my stamina to farm toppings (I'm currently facing a Hard Almond shortage lmao).

I forgot to mention, another reason I wanna go forward with the 200 pulls is because I want to farm mileage points for the Treasure gacha. Last time I had enough for 200 pulls I kind of commited the mistake of buying up soulstones with the mileage points. My treasures aren't THAT bad but my attack scroll and crit scythe are lagging behind, and I still haven't unlocked the pincushion.
>>
>>666159
Yeah that sounds like a good investment for the treasures!
>>
How do you redeem Kingdom codes on mobile? I have the game linked to my apple account, should i just unlink it and create a Devsisters account instead? Or are the codes already expired?
>>
>>666184
Follow the instructions, you don't need a devsisters account if you don't want one. https://game.devplay.com/coupon/ck/en
>>
>>665868
doesn't mean shit since in Japan tomboys will use """""male""""" pronouns and speech patterns
>>
>>665767
god, wait until you hit 12-30. even with the latest 5 star maxed out cookies you still can't win unless you use very specific strats.
>>
File: 1619244338238.png (492 KB, 840x840)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
>>666384
I fucking hate how twitter thinks if you use "boku" you must be a man or ftm. It's just a speech style that reveals more about their personality, upbringing and class, it's not about gender. Rika calls herself boku too and is a girly girl in all higurashi timelines.
>>
File: 1638195828415.jpg (308 KB, 1080x1284)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
i dont get this am i retarded? why should i be afraid?
t. autistic drawfren
>>
>>666420
Not an artist but I assume it's a jab at how a good chunk of cookie run artists don't use that tool and draw the cookie in a completely different color than what they actually ae
>>
>>666420
digging through twitter for the context, they think humanized cookies should have the same skin color as the cookie version. he is replying to fanart of a humanized almond who looks like a white Caucasian
as an artist, this is stupid. the games already show how ethnicity can inspire the appearance of a cookie, so it should be presumed that cookies that are coloured like real cookies are simply "default" and are up to whatever interpretation you desire, while cookies like lilac and black raisin are clearly inspired to be based on ethnic groups with darker skin
>>
>>666433
>Blonde Starfruit
Imagine.
>>
File: export.png (310 KB, 1426x1292)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>666384
>>666409
Eh', really goes either way, translation teams at Devsis are wack and want to be vague as possible even more so in English Purposely (Hell still there's the nonbinary deletion thing with Dark Choco and Cinnamon or straight up erasing pronoun mentioning in some cookies and the translation itself is kinda shit posts and not that accurate to what the original Korean stuff wanted to say), but a lot of the time japanese kinda things have been a lot more reliable more often than not, specifically more now with the Voices in CRK giving it away more easily, and stuff like Aloe revealing she used the female leaning one way before anyone had an idea here, guess it's also slightly more braindead easy for the kids there to know if it's a girl or a boy since that's the target audience but that's Probably beside the point, many japanese artist do draw them in the gender the cookies use and can even somehow see if leaning towards being a child, teen or kid more easily if that's vague too but y'know how they like to keep it vague anyways.
Either way it's kind of weird, again in stuff like Chinese translation every single one of the characters are refered with "male" stuff so lmao.
>>
File: my-image.png (2.07 MB, 1075x2190)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
here's my first ever tierlist on this matter
>>
>>666450
Would Moon Rabbit Cookie be considered as albino? Due to red eyes, white hair and pale skin.
>>
>>666453
my brain goes white rabbit = white
>>
>>666450
what the fuck is vaguely ethnic
also they are fucking cookies for the love of god
>>
>>666458
>what the fuck is vaguely ethnic
a fun phrase that was used to make fun of forced diversity/tumblr type people back in the day where they would draw characters that didn't fit into a specific ethnic group solely for the sake of making sure they werent white
>>
File: image0.jpg (564 KB, 828x555)
564 KB
564 KB JPG
>>666450
tf with vaguely ethnic and why exactly TK there but not Croissant the dough color change has a better explanation with traveling through time so much and fucking her body functions in the process or whatever than being another race.
>>
File: my-image.png (383 KB, 1075x444)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>
>>666468
>it got cut off
cool site
>>
File: 1637865455696.jpg (95 KB, 599x657)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>didn't get accepted into hollyberry vmgkingdom guild
fuck
why do i have to add friends to upgrade castle too why is this game forcing me to interact with other people i don't want to
>>
>>666545
did you put your name down somewhere? I'm pretty sure I've been checking people in correctly
>>
>>666548
yeah here >>664068
>>
>>666553
Ah, sorry about that. We've still got one space if you send another request right now
>>
File: 1551295495875.gif (23 KB, 100x100)
23 KB
23 KB GIF
>>666557
cool i could join thank you
>>
What teams you running for the guild dragon? I can barely hit 200k now with Cotton, Twizzly, Latte, Chili and Princess for Def debuff
>>
>>666595
i get consistent 4M+ damage with dc, vamp, lico, poison mushroom, and sorbet
also be sure to use slingshot + scroll for guild
im pretty sure there are more optimized teams for guild battle but im too lazy to look them up
>>
File: FE-0OZxXwBIeH3o.jpg (304 KB, 2048x2048)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>666595
The meta build for guild battle in dark choco cookie and 4 other single target DPS, so the only good member on your guild team right now is princess. Dark choco is ran bc he is essentially better princess. Bring slingshot too.
>>
God, I fucking hate getting these piece of shit rare cookies.
>>
>>666635
why are there so many epic cookies compared to rare and common anyways? it's dumb
>>
>>666607
>>666606
Fair, I usually stick it on auto with scroll, jelly clock and horn. DPS focus once I level up some of these cookies.
>>
>>666637
Why would you want more rares or commons to exist?
>>
https://twitter.com/GingerBrave_dev/status/1465221489234378753
>>
File: 1628204605572.png (162 KB, 554x563)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>666639
dunno
i just feel like commons and rares popping up all the time yet being the same 20 or so cookies feels strange when there's like 30+ epics
basically autism really
>>
>>666657
It's basically just asking for cookies to get randomly fucked over, like how Blackberry was nerfed down to shit tier for no reason.
>>
>>666637
>>666657
thats just how gacha ideally works if there's no chance of ever bringing them up to the level of an epic
with less commons and rares, its easier to upgrade them up to 5 stars and start getting a ton of mileage when you roll on them which can be used to get stones for the epics you did get, or just outright buy enough to get the one you actually want.
if they ever add new commons, it'll be because they want to slow everyone down for some reason, even if the rate distribution for rarities stays the same
>>
>>666644
Wonder of the fates of the other two?
>>
Cotton feels busted

is it ever worth not using OP scroll
>>
File: 1636248683 (1).jpg (40 KB, 850x850)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>666637
That's kind of how they have made their games, there's like 100 epics in Ovenbreak and only 4 commons, almost little to no rare or common releases after the game already does get out, you'll get way more commons than the epics due to the rates anyways so it's a bit pointless to make a featured gacha on those, in both games it does become a method of getting resources for other useful things, coins for OvenBreak and extra Mileage points for Kingdom, if anything adding more rares or commons cripples people getting those passively, the rarity also makes them seem more valuable and wanted, 90% of the time people hate common or rare cookies because they aren't "good" or "meta" and overblow the negative aspects on them (same with almost pretty much every game that has a tierlist desu...) or just think too higly of the rarest ones like Legendary or Ancients.
>>
>>666687
No, you usually replace the horn with other thing to do blitzkrieg damage with the cushion/scythe before they can hit you or use the feather to do one last attack to win before you die anyways.
>>
>>666668
>>666671
>>666692
i see
they won't make more common/rares because they "have" to be bad compared to higher rarities and they'd bloat the rarities so mileage is harder to get
so commons/rares are really just mileage fodder
>>
I don't really get the Cotton hype. I feel like Shark still gets me more wins in arena.
>>
>>666699
If you’ve ever played GBFs the commons have stories, great art, personality, and tend to be more niche or interesting for less popular reasons, and there are a fuckload of them

And it is excruciating because it makes you want to use them
>>
>>666450
how is white or black an ethnicity
>>
>>666606
Poison shroom is useful? Good to know, I've been rolling lots of him and pissed that I didn't get anything better
>>
>>666678
Vored slowly by Squid Ink
>>
>>666678
If it wasn't for the wrong eye colour, I'd say right looks vaguely like Almond
>>
>>666433
>he is replying to fanart of a humanized almond who looks like a white Caucasian
but Almond IS white, I see no problem
>>
>>666450
>a fucking fox
>asian
>>
>>666450
I wonder if Korea also has a concept like "mukokuseki"
>>
>Red costume
>It's the ugly ass Fire Spirit costume instead of the new one
God, I fucking hate this piece of shit cookie. I hope he never gets buffed.
>>
>>666820
>T. Wind Archer
>>
>>666826
Try and tell me Lord of Flame costume doesn't look like dogshit.
>>
when will they fix the shiled bug I can't use it without crashing my game
>>
File: Lord of Society.png (231 KB, 640x304)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>666835
It's alright, the guild one is cooler in more way than one.
>>
>>666835
I does yeah the ashes one is way cooler
>>
>>666713
She's Kinoko
>>
File: 1598772477993.jpg (232 KB, 1207x1132)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
the cookies in this game are so cute i can't even
>>
>>666820
He's next after MT.

>>666850
>She
>>
Anons, which cookies have you jerked off to before?
>>
>>666867
moonlight (big milkers)
>>
File: cookiejinxlolxl.png (7 KB, 1360x560)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Twizzly Gummy is one of my favorites :)
>>
>>666867
only eggnog
>>
>>666892
based eggnog enjoyer
>>
>>666882
I want to have sex with her.
>>
If twizzly gummy cookie is from an alternate dimension, what’s suppose to be the Regular version look like? Would it be another kind of licorice that isn’t black licorice
>>
>>666835
Honest to god, he has the worst skins of all the legends right now
>>
>>666914
I already have an idea, I'm going to try to draw this shit.
>>
Why would she put coke in a plastic bag wouldn't that make it so the fizziness releases by shaking?
>>
>>666928
>he never drank juice/soda from a plastic bag
it's good. also no
>>
File: FFWAMMSXsAE80hU.png (435 KB, 760x699)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
>>666930
I had milk and lemonade in a plastic bag i tought things like that wouldn't be done because it probably ruins the soda if it shakes too much.
>>
>>666936
That's why you simply don't shake the bag.
>>
File: twizzly.png (86 KB, 534x809)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>666920
>>666914
I like to think she'd still maintain some things, but would look more like regular twizzlers and be more punk-ish rather than being outright psycho.
>>
>>666952
I love her
>>
>>666952
CUTE! Nice job
>>
Is there any reason to stop upgrading your castle? Other than the retarded amount of time it takes for the higher tiers? I want to upgrade mine too 11 so I can build the final building your, but I also don't want to gimp myself because my resources are getting low.
>>
>>666978
no. do it.
>>
>>666866
I wouldn’t be so sure. Remember when everyone thought a Dark Enchantress buff was imminent, but we got Wind Archer instead?
>>
>>666978
I'm going for at least lvl 13 because I want a second cotton candy farm.
>>
>>666988
he got a buff then right after it we got DE's which made his buff useless anyway. poor wind archer
>>
>>666978
Turns out it costs 3m gold, which I don't have. Is using that fucking awful tree of wishes really the best way to get gold? I sometimes will find myself with millions from clearing story quests, but I'm on the middle of chapter 11 so I don't think that'll help me out much longer, not to mention I'm currently getting shit on in the stage I'm at.
>>
>>667055
Yes the tree is the more reliable method of getting coins (and kind of second best for rarities, best for those is the train).
>>
File: giphy.gif (2.22 MB, 480x360)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB GIF
>tfw when you finished the Frost Story
>>
>>667062
Why does this game about gingerbread people have to make me feel so many things from sad to introspective to horny.
>>
>>667093
don't forget hungry.
>>
>>667062
Props to Cotton's voice actress, I felt so fucking bad for her when she started crying.
>>
File: 1623783956724.png (193 KB, 512x512)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>667115
Hits me right in the feels man
>>
my pumpkin pie cookie keeps fucking dying instantly what do
>>
>>667140
almond topping
>>
Frost gacha is fucking rigged. Even though the drop rates seem shittier then the normal one because you aren't guaranteed a cookie every 10 pulls, I've still managed to pull 5 epic cookies. Of course none of them were the legendary, despite allegedly having a much higher drop rate.
>>
>>666284
yeah it's some weird apple relay email I'm not sure if it even worked it said "check your ID" when I tried to submit it
>>
how do we fix super mayhem
>>
>>667183
Make it a Twizzly dating sim, where the rewards are copious gems and a healthy, romantic relationship with her.
>>
>>667183
Release an Instant Springtime treasure that, when clicked, causes the snow golems to instantly melt and experience a painful, agonizing death.
>>
>>667153
I’ve done the thing 14 times now and it only pulled epics 1 time and the rest were legit just Gingerbrave standing alone or it’s Ginger, strawberry and wizard. Like I don’t even get this unlucky with normal pulls. Feels like as much of a scam as Guild gacha
>>
>>667183
remove the fucking mode entirely i fucking hate it
i can get to masters but the grind is pure agony, one of the most unfun game modes ive seen in a mobile game
>>
>>667183
Colored Printers
>>
>>667183
its fundamentally broken and exists to reward whales more than arena does
>>
>>667183
>>667227
I think the issue is not so much the whales (though they certainly don't help to make the mode fun), but that the game is sorely lacking in cookies of certain classes and that the cookies weren't designed for a mixture of PVP and PVE.

We desperately need another Epic tier Healer and Bomber cookie. The fact that, currently, the best "healer" is two Support cookies should be telling that the options currently available are lacking.
>>
>>666867
Latte
Onion
Blueberry Pie
Moonlight
Blackberry
Truffle
Starfruit
Peach
Cocoa
Parfait
Croissant
Kumiho
Tiger Lily
Chess Choco
Pastry
Orange
Birthday Cake
Here's all the ones I can remember. Too bad Pistachio doesn't get much art otherwise I'd do it to her too.
>>
File: 1636109490007.jpg (188 KB, 1400x1806)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>667245
This is here is how they literally just cripple the options on those classes to release because they are adding the rarest classes so soon, we literally have not gotten another healer class since PV fue to him being the "highest rarity" along legendary, this is true for Sea Fairy as well, and doesn't help the bomber class is one of the most lacking yet powerful classes in the game to balance (Even Cherry can be used as an option in tower of chaos for her stun if you are limited in epics and aren't using Brave comps in PvP, Poison Mushroom being meta in Guild battles too) and while they have released more defense units after Hollyberry she was paired with those same classes for huge survival boost, i doubt well see Magic Classes being released any soon considering Pumpkin pie and Frost Queen specially.
>>
>>667255
>Too bad Pistachio doesn't get much art
https://twitter.com/RedMagician8?t=4F9ebdQnd6TtO4kt6f-Srw&s=09
This guy got some content of her.
>>
>>667111
Sorbet Shark Sushi? interesting
>>
Anyone know of a good trial or TR level where you can get a bunch of yellow bears? For the ingredient criteria.
>>
File: 20211129_193832.jpg (34 KB, 205x238)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
I came in here not understanding why anyone would want to lewd the cookies, but here I am finally playing Kingdom and listening to their voices.
The voices.
>>
>>667111
>Asian countries get all this cool advertising and products
>All America has is boring ass generic shit and live action trash at the most
So boring.
>>
>>667313
What voices are you using?
>>
>>667316
Korean.
>>
>>667317
Pumpkin Pie's voice gets me going.
>>
>got this game 6 days ago
>Already 7-11, castle level 6, multiple 30+ cookies including Cotton cookie, and went from level 10-32 in a day and a half
Are newfags blessed in this game or am I just a dumb no-lifer/lucky rollfag?
Also Twizzly Gum Cookie is MY wife
>>
File: Make believes get buff.png (628 KB, 721x832)
628 KB
628 KB PNG
>>667315
They'd get some good sells in America for stuff that lasts some years like shirts or pillows which some are sold but would you buy stuff like the flavored milks or rollcakes they have been doing over these months? it'd be pretty good to have even if they'd get expensive just for having the CR image.
>>
>>667331
i'm pretty sure it's shadow luck up, i got some amazing pulls early on and now i'm not getting shit
>>
>>667331
The beginning goes by decently fast and slows down later. Have you gotten Sea Fairy yet?
>>
>>667335
ah, that would explain it
>>667337
No Sea Fairy yet, then again im not spending my gems on rolling, mainly on getting the missing upgrade materials I miss every now and then.
>>
File: Crumbl-Cookies-logo.jpg (20 KB, 483x469)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>667332
I'd at least give it a try. Plus, there's an American chain store that would actually be perfect for a Cookie Run collab, too. Surprised I've never seen anyone suggest it.
>>
File: Mall Merch.png (1.42 MB, 826x821)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>667315
https://files.catbox.moe/2i57u2.mp4
Talking about merch they just now announced they made a mall section at this place and did a video.
>>
>>667351
America fucking sucks for actually having anything neat like this, because you know for a fact it'd only be in places like New York or California.
>>
>>666952
I imagine she's one of those gopinks that can squat well and drinks from a bottle.
>>
>>667255
Just remembered that I've done it to Sea Fairy, Shining Glitter, Pumpkin Pie, and Grapefruit too.

>>667275
Not seeing any Pistachio art truly worthy of a fap there.
>>
>>667183
lower the cost of leveling cookies, the amount of jellies needed for just one level 60 cookie is retarded
>>
>>667539
But then how are whales going to have their immense and unfair advantage over F2P players and low spenders?
>>
>>667582
what, are higher promotions and treasure levels not enough for them?
>>
>>667582
You know you are playing a gacha right
>>
Is the Dark Lord's Castle worth it?
>>
>>667855
>Is global stat boost good?
Dude
>>
>>667861
I don't know shit about this game, anon. In terms of landmarks all I have is the haunted mansion so far, because I thought it looked cool during the Halloween event.
>>
>>667866
Even as a new player you should already know that more stats=good. Anyways get each stat boosting landmark right away and build them up.
>>
>>667855
all the stat boosting landmarks are worth it but dark castle specially so, max level gives a stronger boost than previous ones and it's the only one that does that, catch em' all.
>>
>>667331
>Started Saturday
>Have 3 star Cotton
>Hollyberry
>Sea Fairy
>Frost Queen
>Twizzly
>7 other epics
I only bought 15 dollars of welcome bundles so I think I'm set for as long as I'm interested in this game.
>>
>>667891
>That many Legendaries and Ancients
Man it took me a month of grinding the featured gacha event to not get Pure Vanilla just to get him randomly in the Pastry banner, he's not even the best "healer" anymore lol
>>
File: 1638284827299.jpg (956 KB, 1920x1080)
956 KB
956 KB JPG
YAAAAAY FINALLY
BASED GOOGLE PLAY REWARD
>>
>>667331
The exp goes crazy in Chapter 6
>>
FLUSTERED LEWD BUTTERBEAR COOKIE PLEASE
>>
>>667193
Okay so someone enlighten me here. I know when the witch makes her cute face it means you pulled an epic or higher but what significance do the cookies standing in front of the oven have?
>>
File: 1469384300690.jpg (64 KB, 800x600)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>667861
>tfw didn't even notice the landmarks until I already spent my gems/mats on rolls and territory expansion
>>
>>667959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOmKwadVyBk
>>
File: couragethumbsup.gif (673 KB, 400x400)
673 KB
673 KB GIF
>>667972
Holy ESL. Thanks though.
>>
>>667972
>watch this
>get the google play reward and roll on frost gacha
>custard and clover cookie oh shit
>rolled vampire cookie
well I guess I have another cookie for the dragon
>>
>>667913
>>667988
How do I redeem?
>>
>>667995
no redeem, its in your mail
>>
>>667996
Of course it fucking shows up right after I checked my mail. Thanks lad
>>
>>667956
whoever at devsisters is making these whore old men ever since pirate cookie deserves a raise
>>
Does a cookie not appear in gachas anymore if you have them at max rank? Asking for both OB and Kingdom.
>>
>>668030
You get mileage in Kingdom. You'll get coins in OB for rares but I'm pretty sure epics get removed when you max them.
>>
Best thing to spend mileage on?
>>
>>668041
the "right" way to handle mileage is to horde it so you can always instamax the newest blatantly OP meta-defining legendary cookie
>>
>>668042
wait i thought you couldn't get ancients/legends with mileage
>>
File: soclose.png (395 KB, 462x679)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
God I hope I run into some more bait teams soon, time is running short.
>>
>>668088
I was referring to ovenbreak mileage, my bad.
>>
>>668030
to add a lil' addendum to >>668042 If you have every single cookie maxed on the featured special chest you'll also get coins so be sure to make your special selection anything other than the fixed ones if you somehow have them all maxed but want to upgrade one it's not there.
>>
What's the difference between defense and damage resist?
>>
>>668164
Flat amount vs Percentage I assume
>>
>>668164
no idea, but if i had to guess either defense is flat, it has a more complex calculation than just percent substract and/or it only works in certain areas or something like that
tl;dr damage percent resist is more reliable invest in that
>>
anons i pulled utena
>>
>>666936
I need to see the cake this cookie is packing right now
>>
>>666936
This is made for lewd but it's honestly a really good design. Very nice use of the food theme.
>>
>>666936
Would she be Birthday Cake's Mother/Grandmother? Considering how much she's packing.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (68 KB, 641x839)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>668188
It's just a bustle, anon.
Right?
>>
File: 1556469261223.jpg (23 KB, 520x390)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>668231
Now that's a portion size made for me
>>
i just started playing kingdom 3 days ago
>>
What would be the best treasures to use with Cheesecake, Mint Choco and Pirate for the Pirate Ship Breakout?
>>
Twizzly Gummy Cookie says she's from the future, and the event makes it pretty clear. But is she from an alternate universe' future or the future of Kingdom's universe?
>>
File: BSPS.png (229 KB, 540x304)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>668270
>>
>>668280
Alright, just need an alternative to the shield because the problems with it.
>>
>playing CRK for two weeks
>only meta cookie I have is Cotton
Pain
>>
File: 1634404281731.jpg (102 KB, 1200x1200)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>668231
Is it ever a bustle?
>>
>>668281
I'd go for the top leaderboard combi and remplace shield by the magnet robot treasure.
>>
How do I get more exp candies
I am very desperate
>>
>>668383
What methods have you already used because there's probably no other option aside from paying.
>>
>>668385
just tower of chaos and guild gacha i keep getting raped trying to do anything other than that
>>
>>668390
Have you maxed out your houses yet?
>>
>>668280
Before the update Cheesecake was first. Wonder what happened.
>>
>>668393
Oh yeah I forgot about those lmao I havent been leveling them up at all, thanks for reminding me
>>
>>668390
Hope you haven't forgot of the fountain claiming and upgrading there.
>>
>>668407
Oh Ive definitely been leveling that up, the game keeps telling me to lol
>>
File: Capture.png (116 KB, 889x382)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
my guild could've easily gotten top 1% in this event, and yet...
>>
>>668484
At least you're getting 1st place in your guild
>>
File: clem.png (492 KB, 727x550)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
>tfw I'm poised to earn 15300 diamonds from arena + winter guild event tomorrow
>>
>>668589
that can easily net you only 1 epic from the gacha
>>
>>668592
With my luck it'll be Purple Yam or some shit
>>
File: 1581705801210.jpg (92 KB, 600x505)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>spend an hour trying to make my kingdom look nice
>looks worse than when I started
>>
File: goblet.png (613 KB, 979x422)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
So huh, what does this thing even do?
>>
>>668614
post kingdom
>>
>>668620
nothing just cute looking if decoration if you want to.
>>
>>668630
Ah I see. I was asking because I couldn't find it in my inventory but it's all good now
>>
>>668614
>Spend an hour making my kingdom look nice
>Finish the urban planning
>Haven't even looked at the decor lists to decide how I want each "district" to look
I'm in it for the long haul
>>
>>668589
don't forget the weekly guild boss reset, i'm going to get nearly 30k crystals from all of this
>>
File: EuDTrwVXEAEbSLK.png (404 KB, 701x701)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
>>668614
>>668644
>Love decorating and designing my kingdom
>Have large plots of themed land planned for landmarks
>Castle level 8
>Very quickly running out of space
>About to reach the point where one should stop upgrading their castle, lest they enjoy having their production buildings gimp out
What the fuck do I do
>>
>>668693
If you like designing so much just go for it.
>>
>>668484
You don't know the pain of carrying this whole guild on your back I'm only the officer the leader is #19. I am first place in everything.
>>
File: optimize.jpg (125 KB, 780x712)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Seems like they are going to make a board game now too:
https://www.wadiz.kr/web/wcomingsoon/rwd/133801
>>
Been playing the game for a bit since it's working on my phone now, but I haven't joined a guild. Are the guilds like Ovenbreak where the leader starts guilds runs?
>>
>>668758
Kingdom? Guild battles just go on their own.
>>
>>668765
Ok, it just helps the guild's ranking over all then? Nice, just gotta find one to join.
>>
>>668729
jesus fucking christ, my condolences
looks like the both of us should think about finding a better guild
>>
>>668729
Literally how? Just having you in the vanilla guild would have put us in top 2%
>>
I want to fuck Millennial's ass
>>
>>668871
I want to fuck a lot of cookies
>>
File: 1638345372150.jpg (1.28 MB, 1920x1080)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
higher arena tier anons is it better to use parfait + cotton rather than pv + cotton? ive seen talk about how pv underperforms now but he's still doing ok for me so far for my team comp
>>
>>668873
I want Licorice to impregnate me
>>
>>668940
Parfait is better than PV against Pumpkin Pie and Twizzly
>>
i want to eat space doughnut's doughnuts
>>
>>668956
I want to eat Cheesecake Cookie.
>>
File: 1638351713413.jpg (396 KB, 1152x2048)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
I had a dream last night where I bought out someone's entire stock of Mocha Ray prints at a convention.
The thoughtform is still there, slowly growing as always. I've been interacting with her more often, though, now that I'm aware of her presense, and she's not a bother, so. Keeps suggesting I fully convert to worshipping the Pearl and Sea Fairy, which is understandable. She also likes Kero Kero Bonito, I get a bit of a jolt whenever I put them on. I love my waifu, by the way.
>>
>>669020
give her some cum
>>
>>669020
I hope this is a LARP
>>
>>669020
What is Kero Kero Bonito now tho?
>>
>>669020
nice blogpost fag
>>
File: 807390333750214696.png (22 KB, 128x128)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>669020
Are we seriously stuck having to hear every single delusion from this guy until his decaying brain has a korean vidya cookie tell him to off himself to join her in the afterlife or some shit one day?
>>
>>669035
i used to hang around spiritual/tulpa types so this is pretty funny honestly, cant wait to see what happens next
>>
>>669020
>>669038
Have these retards ever seen a horror movie? Don't they know how this tulpa shit ends?
>>
>>669035
Better than seeing people talk about their ships.
>>
Is the Tree of Wishes seriously the best way to get coins? The next Castle upgrade is 3,000,000 goddamn coins
>>
>>669050
i ship clover's penis with my butthole
>>
>>669089
when you need quick cash tree of wishes is the best. Once you're endgame and just farming coins endlessly, the cargo ship and stamina jellies are the best.
>>
>>669092
Nice
>>
File: IMG_2266.png (449 KB, 735x767)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
I like this. This was cute.
>>
>>668940
How much have you spent on this game?
>>
Is there any way to know the score required for the rankings in Master? I assume I'm really close to top 50%, but I don't know how close or if it's worth risking losing trophies/spending diamonds just to get the higher tier when it only pays 1k more diamonds.
>>
What is the optimal guild boss comp? I was using my usual team (Hollyberry, SF, Shark, Pumpkin Pie, and Cotton), but when I just swapped Hollyberry for an underleveled Dark Choco, that immediately made a difference. I also swapped my treasures to Old Scroll, Slingshot, and the Ice Cream, which made a pretty big difference.
>>
File: 1638367275270.jpg (216 KB, 1175x1720)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>669198
around 20 bucks? i havent bought any new packages for the past few months
>>
>>669097
yes it's very nice
>>
>>669218
>all those 5 starred level 60s
I know the game's pretty generous with gems, but that still seems unlikely. How long have you been playing then?
>>
Cotton is worth 5-starring, right? I know I should focus on landmarks since the only ones I have are the tower, jelly tree, lion statue, and the damage resist one, but she seems retardedly broken.
>>
>>669231
about landmarks, honestly? i feel like only stats-ups and coin (as in, costs gold not diamonds) landmarks are worth it
>>
>>669231
It would be a good idea to get her to max stars and then get the Stat boosting landmarks before it gets harder to pull for her.
>>
File: 1638369842200.jpg (1.3 MB, 1920x1080)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>669230
ive been playing since march, when latte and almond were on a featured rate-up
>>
How good is Frost Queen? She seems worse than SF, but so is every other cookie.
>>
>>669269
strong but only shines in specific cases, freezing cooldowns for a while seems like it could be good in theory on top of her damage. I could be imagining things, but it seems like if a cookie is immune to interrupts as the ice goes out, they completely dodge it and the damage as well but I wanna know if anyone else has seen something similar.
>>
Congrats everyone in the CRK Hollyberry server for getting in the top 1%
>>
my legendary to epic ratio feels off
>>
>>669289
That's a good problem to have.
>>
>>669288
What level is the guild at now? Mine is pretty dead, but as of a week or two ago, it was still a higher level than the /vmg/ one and I didn't want to jump ship and lose the stats.
>>
>>669256
I just started playing and I'm already jealous, nice one anon. Still hoping for Twizzly.
>>
The kingdom pass is worth it if you play actively enough, right?
>>
>>669294
there's one space now
>>
sperdinklegronk would like to join the guild yes sir
>>
>>669297
thanks anon, i think twizzly will be available in the mileage shop once we get the monthly update next week :D
>>
>maxed some of my rares with my fat master 3 reward and now getting shitloads of mileage
feels surprisingly nice
>>
File: 1633810943001.jpg (111 KB, 920x920)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
After taking bara anon's advice, i maxed out all the production slots on my crafting stations w my ranking rewards. Now I can dump all my gems into the gacha.
>>
>>669312
Honestly don't know why I haven't done that yet.
>>
>>669312
how many slots can you add?
>>
>>669324
Ranges from between 6-8 slots depending on the building
>>
>>669288
>That's top 1% in the Hollyberry server
You guys have it good there.
>>
Is the Holiday Wish Tree basically the same as the Star Jelly Tree of Hopes and Dreams? I can't tell which tier of star jellies it gives. And I assume that's worth buying? This is only my third pass and the first one I started playing super late in the season and I didn't care about the topping one, but this looks pretty good for only $5.
>>
>BussyCummyLand
Which of you faggots is this?
>>
>>669298
Yes, is best to buy it asap when it releases.
>>669334
All the pass landmarks of exp give tier 2 exp jellies, they are a really good boost to have passively.
>>
>>669256
Damn man i have been playing since release and haven't had this much luck, guess it's like that with the gachas huh?
>>
FUCK THE SHITTY ASS SNOWMEN IN MAYHEM
>>
File: 93656672_p0.png (1.5 MB, 1181x1748)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>
>>664276
cookies
this team will change soon because i've been getting new cookies so i'm going to try new stuff out
>>
>>669477
Damn bro, this looks great.
>>
>>669477
Blessed drawing
>>
File: witness.png (1.19 MB, 1166x652)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
bros... i'm finally not a sea fairylet...
>>
>>669496
phonelet
>>
>>669477
cute team anon
>>
>>669496
how playable is this game on an emulator? also what emulator do you use?
my phone is old as shit and the game slows to a crawl sometimes
>>
>>669498
fuck you!!
>>
>>669500
Not him but I use LDPlayer. Game works great there but struggles to launch sometimes
>>
Have they ever nerfed a cookie before in CRK?
>>
>>669500
i use bluestacks, it works but it has it's issues from time to time and definitely gets on my nerves now and then, but if your phone is as bad as you say then it should at least be an improvement
>>669502
same here with bluestacks, sometimes the screen just stays white and doesn't load the game
>>
>>669477
Looks amazing, real nice work on the shading.
>>669503
Kind of but sort of not, it was more of a bug fix with damage calculation with Milk when they released Hollyberry making her and Milk unintendedly more powerful than expected so they fixed that.
>>
only kingdombabs and waifufags awake... i sleep
>>
shattered kingdom can't be cycled out of CL quickly enough. I hate that map so much
>>
>>669574
>He'd rather have Cozy village with the bullshit speed augment
At least Shattered is doable with a bit of practice.
>>
F2poor here returning to CRK after a hiatus, rolled for cotton cookie but got frost queen instead. My current team for basically everything is strawberry creep, black raisin, espresso, pastry, and pure vanilla. Is frost queen good, and if so any ideas on who I should replace?
>>
>>669610
You should try to replace pastry and espresso with frost queen and cotton when you eventually get her, pastry espresso first since she's magic and espresso is too so you don't waste resources into building both.
>>